Find the Best Assisted Living in Riverside, CA
Top 9 Riverside Assisted Living Facilities
|Brookdale Senior Living||Read 72 Reviews|
Senior living facility with options including memory care, assisted living, skilled nursing and more. Home health services are also available. Monthly fees for rental or life care at continuing care retirement communities.
|Citrus Place||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living, independent living, memory care and short-term respite care at its facility in Riverside. Provides 24-hour staffing, an emergency alert system and personalized care plans for all residents.
|Hamilton Home||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living at its facility in Redlands. Provides 24-hour staffing, assistance with daily living activities, medication management and a calendar of daily activities for its residents.
|Integrated Care Communities||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living, memory care, respite care and hospice care at its facility in Moreno Valley. Provides daily nurse care and weekly health assessments. Located on grounds of RUHS Medical Center.
|Mission Commons||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living and independent living at its facility in Redlands. Provides assistance with daily living activities. Includes a library, a chapel, a patio, a whirlpool spa and a barbershop on the property.
|Renaissance Village Rancho Belago||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living and memory care at its facility in Moreno Valley. Includes a dog park, a garden that residents maintain, a diner, a movie theater and recreation areas on the property.
|The Grove Assisted Living||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living and independent living at its facility in Riverside. Provides local transportation, 24-hour staffing, an on-site beauty salon and assistance with daily living activities.
|Villa De Anza Assisted Living||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living, skilled nursing and respite care at its facility in Riverside. Includes a library, walking paths, a cafe and a communal room with a fireplace on the property. Provides exercise classes and other activities.
|Vista Blue Mountain||Read Author Review|
Offers pet-friendly assisted living and memory care at its facility in Grand Terrace. Provides housekeeping, laundry service, local transportation and on-site dining service. Includes patios or balconies with most apartments.
What to know about assisted living in Riverside
Choosing an assisted living facility requires careful consideration of your or your loved one’s care needs and budget. Plan on touring as many communities as possible to give yourself a variety of options. By seeing a facility in person, you can look at different apartment floor plans, meet staff members and residents, view on-site amenities and taste the food.
As you are visiting, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Licensing: The California Department of Social Services regulates assisted living facilities in the state. Verify a facility’s license and see results from the state’s most recent inspection online.
- Proximity to a Riverside hospital: Check that a facility is close to a hospital in case of an emergency. Riverside’s hospitals include Riverside Community Hospital, Parkview Community Hospital and Riverside Medical Center.
- Access to local transportation: Many assisted living communities offer local transportation to residents. For residents living at a facility without transportation services, the Riverside Transit Agency (RTA) may be useful. Fares are discounted for adults 60 and over. Buses are wheelchair-accessible. Dial-A-Ride, an advanced reservation transportation service, is also available for older adults and those with disabilities.
- Security and medical emergency plans: According to NeighborhoodScout, Riverside’s violent and property crime rates are slightly higher than the national medians at the time of publishing. Ask what security measures are in place to prevent crime and what procedures exist in case of a security issue or medical emergency.
- Planning for natural disasters: Unfortunately, California experiences both earthquakes and wildfires. Make sure each facility you’re considering has emergency response plans for natural disasters.
How much does assisted living cost in Riverside?
In Riverside, the cost of assisted living facilities ranges anywhere from $1,300 to $6,000 per month. The cost of assisted living includes room and board, care services and use of on-site amenities.
The monthly price of assisted living depends on the specific facility, the level of care you need and the living space you choose. Expect to pay more to live at a luxurious facility, to get a higher level of assisted living care or to live in a private or larger-sized apartment.
Most residents of assisted living facilities in Riverside use private funds to pay for residence and care. A small percentage use long-term care insurance. If you have Medi-Cal benefits, you may qualify for the Assisted Living Waiver program.
Riverside assisted living FAQ
- Who regulates assisted living facilities in Riverside?
- The California Department of Social Services regulates assisted living facilities in Riverside and throughout the state.
- What does assisted living offer in Riverside?
- Assisted living in Riverside offers housing and 24-hour nonmedical care and supervision. Staff provides assistance with daily living activities (e.g., bathing, getting dressed, going to the bathroom), medication administration, meals, housekeeping, laundry, scheduled transportation and activities.
- What organizations support and protect older adults in Riverside?
- Organizations that support and protect older adults in Riverside include:
- The Riverside County Office on Aging offers services for vulnerable older adults and adults with disabilities, including care coordination, social engagement, community education, meal programs and health insurance counseling.
- Riverside County Adult Protective Services provides 24/7 response to reports of physical, psychological, financial and sexual abuse of older adults.
- Dales Senior Center is one of three senior centers in the city that hosts classes, programs and activities for those who are 55 and older.
- The California Southland Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association offers educational resources and support for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, their families and caregivers.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Riverside assisted living company information
The Grove Assisted Living offers assisted and independent living. Its features include a 24-hour care staff that helps with daily living activities, three restaurant-style meals per day, housekeeping and laundry, transportation and a salon. Private and shared apartments are available and include private bathrooms, large closets, emergency call buttons and DirecTV. The Grove Assisted Living also has a full-time activities staff.
- Located in: Riverside
- Address: 3401 Lemon St., Riverside, CA 92501
- Phone: (951) 686-8202
- Website: thegroveseniorliving.com
Citrus Place provides assisted living, independent living and memory care in Riverside. A monthly fee covers chef-prepared meals, activities and events, transportation seven days a week, weekly housekeeping, an emergency alert system and all utilities except phone. Citrus Place also has an on-site beauty salon and barbershop, a swimming pool and a spa. Fill out an online form to set up a personalized tour of Citrus Place.
- Located in: Riverside
- Address: 7898 California Ave., Riverside, CA 92504
- Phone: (951) 643-8787
- Website: mbkseniorliving.com/senior-living/ca/riverside/citrus-place
Mission Commons provides residents with both assisted and independent living options. The community has studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments with full kitchens, individual heating and cooling controls and walk-in tubs. Residents receive three-chef prepared meals daily, scheduled transportation, weekly housekeeping and Wi-Fi. Missions Commons has a beauty salon, a chapel, fitness equipment, a library, walking paths, a garden and covered parking. Contact Missions Commons to schedule a visit and enjoy a complimentary meal.
- Located in: Redlands
- Address: 10 Terracina Blvd., Redlands, CA 92373
- Phone: (909) 328-1757
- Website: holidayseniorliving.com/senior-apartments/california/mission-commons-redlands
Renaissance Village Rancho Belago offers both assisted living and memory care. Apartments include medical alert systems, walk-in showers, cable TV, Wi-Fi and a kitchenette. The facility is rich with amenities: chef-prepared meals, local walking trails, a dog park, a beauty salon, a private spa, a cinema, a library, a cybercafe and an outdoor patio with a grill. Care staff is available 24/7. Renaissance Villages, the parent company, also operates a facility in Murrieta. Fill out a form online to schedule a tour of Renaissance Village Rancho Belago.
- Located in: Moreno Valley
- Address: 27900 Brodiaea Ave., Moreno Valley, CA 92555
- Phone: (951) 379-0100
- Website: renaissancevillages.com/locations/rancho-belago
Integrated Care Communities is located on the grounds of Riverside University Health System Medical Center. Caregivers, available 24/7, provide assistance with medication and daily needs and weekly health assessments. Amenities include internet access, a computerized emergency call system and a sunroom. Call or send an email to schedule a tour at Integrated Care Communities.
- Located in: Moreno Valley
- Address: 14315 Nason St., Moreno Valley, CA 92555
- Phone: (951) 247-6115
- Website: icarecommunities.com
Villa De Anza is an assisted living facility that offers care from 24-hour staff. Choose from multiple floor plans, which include basic utilities and maintenance. Services include personal assistance, medication support, transportation and restaurant-style dining. Amenities at Villa De Anza include a library, cafe, barbershop, walking paths and general store. Contact the community to schedule a tour.
- Located in: Riverside
- Address: 5881 El Palomino Drive, Riverside, CA 92509
- Phone: (951) 685-3333
- Website: villadeanza.com
Vista Blue Mountain offers assisted living and memory care to its residents. The staff customizes support to meet each person’s individual needs. Private and shared floor plans are available, with a patio and balcony in most apartments. Services and amenities include a shuttle for transportation, a salon, and weekly housekeeping and laundry. Stop by anytime for a visit, or schedule a tour in advance.
- Located in: Grand Terrace
- Address: 22325 Barton Road, Grand Terrace, CA 92313
- Phone: (909) 420-0153
- Website: vistabluemountain.com
Hamilton Home is a midsize assisted living facility that accommodates up to 18 residents. Private and shared rooms are available. The staff offers 24-hour care and assistance. The community offers three meals per day and snacks, an activities program, and weekly housekeeping services. Call Hamilton Home to schedule a tour.
- Located in: Redlands
- Address: 940 Stillman Ave., Redlands, CA 92374
- Phone: (909) 801-7055
- Website: hhredlands.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.