Meraki Solar

Sunrun

Sunrun Reviews

Get Started

About Meraki Solar

Meraki Solar specializes in residential solar installation. Service areas extend across parts of Arizona, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, South Carolina and Texas.

Meraki Solar Reviews

Stars Rating

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Meraki Solar?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Meraki Solar?
      Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Nov. 15, 2023

If I could give zero stars I would. Do not use this company. I've had nothing but issues. 1. Purchased (with a loan) solar panels. 2. Install included electric panel upgrade. 3. Job was "completed" and solar panels on Jan 2023. 4. Two days later... Breakers blew, outlets, lights, GFI not working. 5. Meraki electrician came out.. made me feel stupid...and said it was because I didn't have a light switch turned on to make outlet work. I asked about lights, GFI, and other outlets... He flipped the breaker and said I was good to go. I told him it will stay on for a few hours, maybe a day, and then pop again, he said, call is back if it does.

So, next day, I called And called And called. Emailed, Facebook. 7 months go by And my electric bill is STILL HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS. I decided to contact BBB Then Meraki responded. The SAME electrician came back out. Said that it was my AC causing the problem. But I had hired an AC man to come out because in August our AC stopped working. AC guy said it was a thermostat issue that there was nothing wrong with the AC. So I called the NEST company about the error code. They said it was because the NEST wasn't getting power from the panel. Bottom line. I have no power being generated. I have electric issues throughout my home. I have $6000+ dollars out of pocket. I have a $250-300 electric bill. I have a solar loan payment for solar that doesn't work. Do not use this company!

Find a Solar Energy partner near you.

Meraki Solar service areas

Meraki Solar covers 33 cities across six different states.

Arizona

» HOW MUCH? Solar panel costs in Texas

»  EXPLORE: Texas solar incentives

South Carolina
        • Columbia

Average solar cost by service area

Solar panel costs vary based on your location and other factors. The map below shows average overall prices in Meraki Solar’s service areas to give you a general idea of what to expect. Your specific energy needs, panel efficiency and other variables could make your costs higher or lower than these averages.

Note: Costs in this table are average costs for the state and do not represent specific company pricing. "Average cost after ITC” reflects the cost after receiving the full 30% solar investment tax credit (ITC). “Estimated net savings” is the average amount residents in that state will save on electricity over 25 years, including their cost of installing a solar energy system.