This company is not yet authorized. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Momentum Solar is a full-service solar energy provider that operates in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida, California and Texas. It works with solar panel manufacturers to provide a solution for your home, designs the layout and installs the system for you. If price is an issue, the company also provides financing options including loans and leases.
Momentum Solar is an all-inclusive solar system company that offers multiple solar energy brands. It provides financing options and design and installation services, but it’s available only in select states.
- Warranty on work and panels
- Wide variety of options
- Free online quotes
- Limited state availability
- No pricing information online
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is Momentum Solar?
Momentum Solar is an all-inclusive solar power system provider. It offers a variety of solar panel brands so customers can choose which best meets their needs. Momentum Solar will design a system for the house, take care of all permits and paperwork, then install and activate it.
The company offers a variety of financing options, including upfront cash payment, solar loans, solar leasing and power purchase agreements. A solar specialist can go over payment options as well as any tax incentives that may be available.
How does Momentum Solar work?
Momentum Solar works by providing everything customers need to go solar with one company. It provides all solar system components, including solar panels, microinverters, solar flashing and racking and mounting. Momentum Solar custom-designs and installs each customer’s system, handles all permitting and paperwork and activates the system.
Customers can pay for the system outright or finance it through Momentum Solar. It offers solar loans, leasing and power purchase agreements.
Momentum Solar also offers free online quotes, and users can monitor their system’s solar power production with the Momentum Solar App.
Momentum Solar cost
Many factors influence Momentum Solar costs, including the shape of the roof, the size of the home and which direction the roof faces. Larger systems are more expensive upfront but produce more electricity, which saves more money over time. There are also many federal, state and local tax incentives available to defray the cost of installing solar power.
You can get a better idea of how much Momentum Solar will cost by requesting a free online quote. For more specific information, you can meet with a Momentum Solar specialist to discuss options.
Momentum Solar FAQ
- Where is Momentum Solar available?
- Momentum Solar is available in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida, California and Texas.
- Does Momentum Solar provide a warranty?
- Momentum Solar provides a warranty for workmanship and solar panels.
- What financing programs does Momentum Solar offer?
- Momentum Solar offers customers three financing options: a solar loan, solar lease or power purchase agreement (PPA). With a solar loan, customers borrow money from Momentum Solar to buy the panels and receive the power produced. With a solar lease, Momentum Solar owns and installs the panels. The customer leases them back and receives all the power produced. With a solar PPA, Momentum Solar owns and installs the solar panels and customers buy back the power produced.
- How long do the solar power systems last?
- In general, solar power systems last between 25 and 30 years. With proper maintenance, these systems may last longer.
Is Momentum Solar legit?
Momentum Solar is a good company for customers who want one-stop shopping for solar panels. It takes care of every detail, from equipment to system design to installation and activation. Momentum Solar handles the permitting and paperwork, so all customers have to do is sit with the solar specialists to choose the right system for their home. Momentum Solar also offers multiple financing options and information about federal, state and local tax incentives.
Momentum Solar is available in just seven states, but it’s a good option for customers in its service areas.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Momentum Solar Company Information
- Company Name:
- Momentum Solar
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.