Better Earth Solar

SunPower

SunPower Reviews

Get Started

About Better Earth Solar

Better Earth Solar specializes in residential solar panel installation and solar storage solutions. It offers equipment through SolarEdge, Tesla and FranklinWH. Service areas include parts of California, Arizona, Florida and Texas.

Better Earth Solar Reviews

Stars Rating

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Better Earth Solar?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Better Earth Solar?
      Installation & SetupCoverageStaff

Reviewed Oct. 25, 2023

I hate to be forced to have to leave a negative review for any company. Although after 90 days and being told they would make it right I am forced to share my negative experience with everyone. First I was promised that even though they subcontract the roofing jobs they would stand by it. Total lie because after the roofers punched holes in my ceiling with nails and leaving trash and nails all over my yard. The roofers tried to make it good by grinding the nails and patching and painting my ceiling. Sadly they painted all over my fixtures and made a mess of my house. Not to mention that the inside of my house was covered in dust.

Better Earth said, "Well that's your issue with the roofers." The sales man showed me only their internal reviews. I trusted him and never looked at Better Business Bureau until I had problems. Better Business Bureau had over 23 1 star reviews that were very similar to my experience. Only after I pointed it out to them did they start answering them all within a couple of days. My sales man was Christopher **. I was hesitant to sign up because I didn't want to deal with subcontractors. He guaranteed me that the only company I would ever deal with was Better Earth Solar.

I was assigned Nick and Martin when I started having problems with their company. They are both liars and the owner of the company CEO Zain Jan. He's on LinkedIn. They are not responsive nor do they care. Please feel free to message him CEO Zain Jan on LinkedIn if their company has wronged you. I am filing a lawsuit against them and have 36 other unsatisfied customers and am looking to file a class action suit. This won't be their first one. Look online in Florida. They had multiple people installed and no solar connection for anywhere from 4 to 8 months.

Find a Solar Energy partner near you.

Better Earth Solar service areas

Service areas include parts of California, Arizona, Florida and Texas.

Average solar cost by service area

Solar panel costs vary based on your location and other factors. The map below shows average overall prices in Better Earth Solar’s service areas to give you a general idea of what to expect. Your specific energy needs, panel efficiency and other variables could make your costs higher or lower than these averages.

Note: Costs in this table are average costs for the state and do not represent specific company pricing. "Average cost after ITC” reflects the cost after receiving the full 30% solar investment tax credit (ITC). “Estimated net savings” is the average amount residents in that state will save on electricity over 25 years, including their cost of installing a solar energy system.

Solar panel cost by state
        Solar incentives by state

Equipment brands sold by Better Earth Solar

As a solar installer, Better Earth Solar does not manufacture its own equipment. Instead, the company offers equipment from the following brands:

• SolarEdge