Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

4.8/5 (4730 ratings)

About Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic sells adjustable beds and mattresses in twin, full, queen and king sizes. It offers three models with various features like wave massage, child safety locks, anti-snore positions and built-in lights. Each model comes with a remote control. Customers must order an adjustable bed over the phone and can return any product within 30 days.

Pros

• Wireless remote controllers
  • Safety lights and locks
  • Programmable positions

Cons

• Can’t order online
  • Must pay shipping for returns

Bottom Line

Craftmatic offers a number of adjustable bed options. Its models have different levels of comfort and convenience. Each model offers a wireless remote for easy use. You have to call for pricing and purchase.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Adjustable Beds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I had a Craftmatic adjustable bed previously and I liked it. I like the reclining part of it and you can adjust the level of it. I would recommend it to someone else.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

We had the first Craftmatic, which was a single bed, for 11 years. And then we went to a double bed two years ago. I enjoy the vibrating part the most. Also the sales reps were excellent. They explained everything clearly.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

The sales rep from Craftmatic was good. And my wife loves the bed. She needed to be able to be tilted up whenever she sleeps. We like the tilting motion and the vibration or the massaging features of the bed.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

The Craftmatic Adjustable Bed is good and I would recommend it. I had chronic back pain and being able to elevate the head and legs helped me after the surgery.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I’ve had Craftmatic for about 20 years and I needed to update. It was excellent with the sales representative and they give a good follow-through to make sure that everything is working properly. I use the most the raising of my head feature so I can watch television or read, and the raising of the foot part in order to increase the circulation in my legs.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for relaxation and rest, and I use their elevation feature the most. I had an excellent experience working with their sales rep, and their installers were polite, clean, and cleaned up afterwards.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I like the fact that with the Craftmatic bed the head can go up and down, so I can watch TV and be comfortable.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I've owned my previous bed for 20 years before purchasing a Craftmatic bed, and I had a very good experience with the sales representative.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I liked the comfort of the Craftmatic bed, which made me decide to buy it and I had a wonderful experience with the sales rep. I enjoy the ability of the bed to elevate the back. It makes me sleep better.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I saw Craftmatic Adjustable Beds on TV and I thought it would help my legs and feet. I had a wonderful experience working with their sales rep. Being able to raise my feet when they’re swelling really helps. I like being able to raise my head too and watch TV, and then lower it back when I’m ready to sleep. I would recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I have problems with my legs, and I also like to sit up to watch television. So I got Craftmatic for positioning, like sitting up and for leg elevation.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Being able to elevate the legs and the feet for circulation made me decide to buy the Craftmatic bed and I enjoy being able to elevate the head so I can read and watch TV. I had a good experience with the sales rep and I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

The adjustability of the Craftmatic bed gives me the ability to raise my lower legs and take pressure off of my back. It really helps that condition. But I wish I’d gotten the latest model. There’s a model that has come out and it has some adjustability for the head portion, so that really looks attractive. But other than that, I enjoy my bed. It’s a great purchase and the sales rep was excellent. I’ve recommended to friends and family to consider purchasing a Craftmatic bed.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

We got a Craftmatic adjustable bed as a replacement for a 20-year old bed. And the way we got into the Craftmatic bed was there was a salesman who came around to the house the first time, in Silver Springs, Florida. When we purchased the bed, it was all done over the phone and the representative was a very nice and friendly person. Now, I have a nice bed and I enjoy the way it extends with the headboard going up and down. I have a reflux problem and so that helps. I also use the vibrator very well. Overall, I like the way the Craftmatic bed feels, and I sleep very well.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

We had a wonderful experience with the rep of Craftmatic. He was very knowledgeable of everything. I have GERD and I need to keep my head elevated, and the Craftmatic bed does all that. I enjoy the whole bed. I am also having a problem with my feet right now, so I have to elevate the foot of the bed, and I also love that feature about the bed. It also has a vibration.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I bought a Craftmatic for its lifetime warranty and I enjoy its adjustability.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I owned a Craftmatic bed in the past, so I wanted a Craftmatic bed and got this one. I had a very good experience with the sales rep and I am very pleased with my Craftmatic. I like the ability to position it to the most comfortable positions for me.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

We purchased Craftmatic for our back and enjoy its upright feature and the lower to watch TV.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Watching TV commercials made me decide to buy a Craftmatic bed and the sales rep was very knowledgeable and courteous. I recently had a bed that goes up and down, and I decided with the Craftmatic because it had more features. I enjoy the whole bed and at the end of the day, the massage relaxes me.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I have acid reflux really bad and I decided to purchase a Craftmatic bed because of that. I like being able to lift my head up high enough on it so I can sleep without getting acid reflux to just come back out. So far, I'm really enjoying this adjustable bed. It's comfortable and I like it.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Nancy, from Craftmatic, was excellent. They allowed me to ask many questions, and I called several times with several questions to Nancy before a decision was made, and then was not pushy about it. I decided to purchase because of the warranty that is lifetime on the parts, and the 25-year warranty on the mattress. And with my bed I enjoy being able to lift my head and feet because of comfort and my feet swelling.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I had a really good experience with the Craftmatic sales rep. He answered all of my questions and was really helpful. I enjoy the mattress and the fact that it helps the reflux. I can raise the head of my bed and it helps with that. My father also owned a Craftmatic for 25 years and it’s still in service today.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I saw Craftmatic on TV and decided to but one. I enjoy the comfort of the bed.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I like the adjustable part of the Craftmatic bed because I read a lot in bed. The vibrator is good too.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

It was a good experience with the sales representative of Craftmatic. I had a problem with circulation of the legs, my back and my neck. The Craftmatic bed got that vibrating stuff and that helps out a lot. I also like the lifting of the feet and the head.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

My parents had a Craftmatic bed about 40 years ago and I purchased one. The sales rep was good. I enjoy the head elevation of the Craftmatic bed because of reflux.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I enjoy that with my Craftmatic bed I can raise the head and that relieves the pressure on my back. Anybody that has back or leg problems should have one.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

The Craftmatic sales rep I dealt with was excellent. And the bed has been very beneficial to my health.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

With the Craftmatic bed, you can raise your legs from getting sore. I like that the head goes up. It’s a good deal for anybody and it was also a good experience.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I was looking for something and I read up on everything I could find on Craftmatic Adjustable Beds. It sounded like it was the one I wanted, so I chose them. The sales rep was all right. I tried to call him back though after I bought the bed within a couple of weeks, and he was no longer working with the company. I like the adjustable part of the bed. I can breathe better when the head of the bed is elevated a bit. That’s what I like best about it. I really do enjoy the bed very much. I sleep well on it and it’s easy for my wife to make and maintain.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information