Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Learn More
Call Now Toll Free
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

About Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic sells adjustable beds and mattresses in twin, full, queen and king sizes. It offers three models with various features like wave massage, child safety locks, anti-snore positions and built-in lights. Each model comes with a remote control. Customers must order an adjustable bed over the phone and can return any product within 30 days.

Pros

• Wireless remote controllers
  • Safety lights and locks
  • Programmable positions

Cons

• Can’t order online
  • Must pay shipping for returns

Bottom Line

Craftmatic offers a number of adjustable bed options. Its models have different levels of comfort and convenience. Each model offers a wireless remote for easy use. You have to call for pricing and purchase.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Adjustable Beds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I bought the Craftmatic product over time and because of the lifetime warranty. The representative took my questions and there was no pressure to buy. Everything was great. I like the adjustability of the head and the foot parts of the bed to get a better position for either reading or relaxing.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I have an acid reflux and so I got a Craftmatic adjustable bed. The purchase experience was fine and I enjoy being able to raise and lower the bed.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

The sales people from Craftmatic were wonderful. They answered all my questions and told me what I needed to know. I was also able to get financing very easy, and that meant a lot to me because I certainly didn't have the cash for it. So, that's a wonderful thing if anybody is interested in purchasing. You can make the payments, and it's very easy to do. I enjoy the pillow top version that I have on my Craftmatic. It allows us to raise it up or just the pillow.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I wanted a Craftmatic bed and their sales rep was too fast to sell the product. I like their lifting the foot feature. All in all, it feels great.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I was shopping and came across Craftmatic in the yellow pages. I had a pleasant experience with the sales reps and they followed up. Also, the delivery and set-up were good and very nice. I love the remote because it gives me easy control over the different things that I can do. I wish that everybody, as they age and have back problems, could afford to buy a Craftmatic bed because they’re well-worth what I paid in mine. I would recommend it and I would be pleased to buy my friends one if I could afford it.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Craftmatic's reputation made me purchase their adjustable bed, and I had an excellent experience with their sales representative. Also, I enjoy the position feature of the bed as it's very comfortable.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I enjoyed every bit of my experience with Craftmatic. It was excellent with the sales rep. They’re sturdy in answering any of my questions and all my needs were answered with expediency. I'd recommend Craftmatic. I purchased their bed because of my medical needs. I enjoy the most its adjustability to my needs.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I had a very good experience with the Craftmatic sales rep. So far, we love the new features of the lights under the bed. My husband has issues seeing and getting around and that helps. We also love the vibration. But I enjoy the elevation of the back the most because I have back issues and reflux.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I needed a Craftmatic adjustable bed for the condition I was in. Working with their sales rep went okay. I was expecting an 84-inch bed and I didn’t know anything about it, and I had to end up getting a shorter one. But all in all, it worked out for me. The bed is excellent quality. I mostly enjoy the reclining of the back where I could sit up and watch TV, and relax and be comfortable.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I’d seen Craftmatic on TV a lot and I wanted to try one. Everyone from Craftmatic has been really personable and enjoyable. I couldn't ask for better people to talk to. With the Craftmatic bed's adjustability, it gets me in a position that’s comfortable to me.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I got the Craftmatic because of the adjustability factor. We can read and watch TV in bed.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I had a great experience with the Craftmatic sales rep and we’re enjoying the bed. It works good for us and we like it very much.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Craftmatic Adjustable Bed's adjustability and comfort made me purchase one and I enjoy their wave massage the most. My experience with their sales rep was excellent.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I bought a Craftmatic bed. The sales rep was very helpful, courteous and likable. I enjoy the adjustable and vibration features of the bed 'cause it's comfortable.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

We had always wanted a Craftmatic bed. We got one and my experience with the sales rep was good. The bed is great and we'd recommend it to a friend. I enjoy using its feature where it would raise your back up and your feet come up.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I bought a Craftmatic bed for my back issues and I enjoy it as well as the twin remote control. I can lift the head and able to watch TV comfortably, and it does not put a cramp on my back.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I like the adjustability of the Craftmatic bed which made me decide on buying it and we’re very pleased with it. Plus, the experience with the sales rep was excellent.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

The sales rep from Craftmatic was very nice and explained everything really good to me. I’ve been sleeping in a lounge chair because of my back and I couldn't even sleep on a regular mattress. The Craftmatic bed helps me with my back and I can raise it up to where I’m more comfortable with sleep.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I wanted to try the Craftmatic bed and I ended up enjoying the comfort of the mattress.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I had called in to order a new mattress, a firm mattress, because my old Craftmatic which I've had for 25 years was still very good. There was not a thing wrong with it. The representative told me about the new one and possibly the old could not be repaired. What I did not like or understand was that he kept telling me I was getting a new bed, a free bed. I knew that would not be possible. He said it several times, and I didn’t think that was right. I didn’t like how it was handled. I should’ve pursued that with him. But I ordered anyway and I got the free mattress. I like my bed and I’m happy with it. I would recommend it to anyone. It’s dependable, comfortable and well-made. I think it’ll last as long as I do. Raising the head several inches at night seems better with my back and neck, which I have problems with.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

My experience with Craftmatic has been truly great. I had a knee amputation and I enjoy the Craftmatic's adjustability of the leg.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I have an extremely bad back and the adjustability feature of the bed helps my back. I just push the button until the pain goes away. This is the second time I've owned a Craftmatic bed. I first got one about 10 years ago. Everybody should own one. It's a very good bed. I've tried all different types. I've spent thousands of dollars on beds. The Craftmatic sales rep was also excellent.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I wanted to try a Craftmatic adjustable bed and so far, I enjoy everything about it. My experience with their sales representative was satisfactory.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

To have a better and more comfortable sleep, I bought a Craftmatic bed and my experience with the sales rep was good. The head and leg elevation feature of the bed eases back pain. I sleep more comfortably.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I've owned my prior bed for a year, and then I purchased a Craftmatic bed after seeing it on television and looking at all of the features that it has. My Craftmatic bed is remarkable and amazing, and I enjoy its features for the elevation level of the back and the front as well as the massage.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I had bad back and hip problems so I like Craftmatic's ability to find zero gravity, because at zero gravity, nothing hurts. I had a very good experience working with their sales representative. Everyone was really friendly and everything was handled really well. I really like the representative and I love the bed.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I had an excellent experience with the Craftmatic sales rep. I purchased their bed to help improve my sleep apnea. Now, I no longer have to sleep with my sleep apnea machine because the incline ability of the bed is fantastic.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

The Craftmatic's TV commercial made me purchase their product. My experience with their rep was very good. I got good delivery service and connection, and the delivery guy showed me how to use my remote control to my Craftmatic bed. The bed is comfortable.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I have really bad arthritis in my lower back, and I need to sleep with my bed raised up so I don’t have all that weight on my back. It feels good to put the top of the Craftmatic bed up and I put the foot of it up too. I also have acid reflux, and it helps that as well. The sales reps were very nice, courteous and did their job well. The experience with Craftmatic couldn’t be much better because I really like it and not only do I sleep a lot better in it but I also sleep longer hours than I did before in our other bed. I would recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I've had my prior bed for 3 years before purchasing a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I got the Craftmatic as I have a bad back and I enjoy all of the bed's features. Also, I had a good experience with the sales representative when I bought it.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information