Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

toll free
Call now for prices and more information

Consumer Reviews

I wanted an adjustable bed and I know that Craftmatic has a good reputation. Now I enjoy the bed's soft, cushiony mattress and the fact that it’s adjustable. Also, the sales reps were very pleasant to me. I’m satisfied with Craftmatic.

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable for health reasons. I had a great experience with their sales representative and I've enjoyed all the features of the bed.

I have lower back problems. I also have acid reflux. Because of these health issues, I decided to purchase a Craftmatic. Their sales reps also had a great deal to do with my purchasing because they were able to give testimonies as well. They were also very polite and consistent. With the Craftmatic, I enjoy that I’m able to elevate my head and feet from time to time. I even get a massage every now and then. I will encourage anyone that has lower back problems, acid reflux problems to purchase this bed. When you do, you would be able to tell a drastic difference on any other bed that you lie on.

We've owned a Craftmatic for about 25 years. And because of their warranty and good product, we bought a new one this year. I had excellent experience dealing with their sales rep. As for the bed, I enjoy raising the footrest the most due to my back problems.

I was having so much back trouble and after I got out of the hospital, my husband didn’t like to get too far from me in case I needed something during the night so we tried the Craftmatic. We got the twins and thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed them. I'm able to adjust the head and foot according to how my back or any part of my body is feeling. Or, if I'm a little under the weather and I need to be in there to watch a little TV or perhaps to read, there’s always a way to adjust for my individual comfort. For any married couple, the twins are the best because no two people like a mattress the same. One wants it firm, one wants it soft, one like the head raised, one likes the foot raised, and that can be done with the twin mattresses. They still lie next to each other but each mattress can be adjusted to their own liking.

I was in a car accident and I had back and knee issues so I needed a bed that wasn't completely flat all the time. So we got our first Craftmatic bed in 1999 and it lasted up until recently when I replaced it in 2017. I then ordered a second bed and the sales agent that I had was exceptionally good and I would recommend her to anybody. My Craftmatic bed is fabulous and I love it. I also love the fact that it raises my legs as well as my feet and head and that it also has a massage on it. On an achy day, I get into bed and it feels really good. The new bed also has lights, so it's really a great item. I'd recommend it to anybody who has any type of disabilities.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

I wanted to have an adjustable bed so I purchased a Craftmatic. Their sales reps was very good. I would recommend it.

Craftmatic adjustable bed sounds like it would take care of all of my problems, as my body is not as limber as it used to be. It makes me comfortable no matter what position I need to be in, whether it's to ease the back or legs. The massage is wonderful. It gets everything all relaxed in there.

Craftmatic is definitely a 5-star in all areas. I had a bed that was given to me but I needed a smaller size. So I gave that to someone else and purchased a regular size Craftmatic bed. I enjoy the elevation of the head most because I have health issues wherein the head of my bed is supposed to be elevated. And I can do that with a remote control. Plus, elevating my feet when these are tired or swollen is my favorite part of it.

The sales representative was awesome. She not only found me a bed but I also got it within just a matter of days. And it was exactly what I was looking for. She did a great job. The biggest problem I have is keeping my grandchildren out of it when they come to visit. They love to get in it, raise the head up, watch television, put their feet up, turn the massage on and run down the batteries in my remote control.

I already have purchased a Craftmatic a while back and it wore out. I went looking for another one and I had a very good experience with the sales representative. I like the raising of the bed's head.

I slept in my Modus for over 10 years and then I finally had to get rid of it. So, I decided to buy a Craftmatic adjustable bed. Their sales rep was excellent. I like making the Craftmatic go up and down and I like the massage too.

I've had my Craftmatic adjustable bed for about six years now. Buying it was an easy process and it was on time. The delivery was also as it was told to us and we found that very comforting. The thing I like the best about it is the comfort of the mattress. Secondly, I enjoy the adjustments because I can adjust my side of the bed for what I want it and my wife can adjust hers the way she wants.

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed due to health problems and I enjoy all of the features. My experience with their sales rep has also been great.

I previously owned a Craftmatic so I purchased a new one and had a great experience with the sales representative. I enjoy the adjustable head and massage features the most and the bed is very comfortable. I would recommend it to a friend.

We’ve had Craftmatic beds for about 15 years and three years ago, we decided to get a new one. We found them to be comfortable and they're adjustable for various purposes, and the vibrating feature of the bed was an extra plus. I also love the feature of being able to control the orientation of the bed and the vibration. Overall, the bed serves its purpose and we’ve enjoyed it since we’ve had them. We’ve been a successful user of the bed. We also had a good relationship with the sales representative for Craftmatic.

I’m handicapped. I have both legs amputated, so I purchased a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed. I like raising the head and foot up, and it’s comfortable too. All my experience has been good and I would recommend them.

We've been very satisfied with Craftmatic for 20 years. I enjoy the bed especially when I press the button and it takes me to a sitting position to get out of it.

We are previous owners of a Craftmatic bed so we chose to purchase a new one. I enjoy that I can let the head or the feet up and down. My experience with the sales representative could not have been any better.

I am very happy to have a bed that helps me on all the positions that I can get with my Craftmatic bed. I have back problems so I purchased the bed and I like that I can prop it up, head and foot, because it makes me comfortable. Their sales representative was very helpful and instructive.

I’ve got a Down Syndrome son and he couldn’t always sleep very good so I bought a Craftmatic bed. I got to prop him up on the bed and he’s got the vibrator on. He sleeps real good every night. He won’t even let me lay in it. I’d recommend anybody to get this bed. Also, the sales representatives were real extra nice.

I have a Craftmatic adjustable bed for about 60 years. The one I have right now is my third one. I like my Craftmatic bed and what I enjoy about it the most is the part where I can put the bed up and down.

I enjoy the fact that I can raise the back of the Craftmatic bed up and sit and watch TV at night. If I’m tired, it gives me a chance to stretch my legs and raise my head and just sit and really enjoy it. I have really bad reflux and that helps me. My husband is in 4th stage kidney failure so he has a lot of problems with his legs swelling, and he can raise his legs. And then he also sleeps with a bypass machine, and he’s able to raise his head a little bit for that too.

The Craftmatic sales representative was very good. We talked several times and he was always very good to give me the information that I needed ahead of time, so I would have my sheets and everything I needed. When the Craftmatic bed made it here, I was ready to just make it up and go to bed. I would recommend it because I rest so well and it has really made a difference in my life. I have certainly enjoyed my Craftmatic bed.

I was having issues not being able to sleep in the bed anymore. I was sleeping in my recliner. I thought the Craftmatic adjustable bed would be the perfect answer and it was. It was easy to get. Their sales reps were excellent and very helpful. They were patient with me while got my funding together. And they were very quick putting it up and professional about getting it in and out. Now, I enjoy being able to incline so that I can read in bed and take the pressure off my back sometimes when I’m sleeping at night. I definitely recommend it to anyone having issues with their backs or hips.

I like Craftmatic's adjustable headboard as it helps me sleep. I bought it for comfort and the sales representative was really good.

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for comfort and the adjustments on the head and the feet. Their sales rep was very good. On the whole, we thoroughly enjoy the bed.

We've had our Craftmatic bed for seven years now and we bought it for health conditions. We like the elevation of the feet because my husband’s legs swell and the elevation of the head. The sales representative was great and wonderful too.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

I am sorry you feel deceived. Your original order was for a Legacy bed. You called in and indicated you wanted a wallhugger bed. The Legacy is not a wallhugger so your order was changed to a Model 1 Wallhugger which was only available in a reconditioned base and a quarter of the price was refunded. This was sent to you in your Docusign paperwork and clearly noted as reconditioned. You were never charged the reroute fee even though you changed your mind and the order was cancelled after shipment. You were also refunded in full the day after you cancelled.

Original review: March 16, 2017

Company didn't tell me I was receiving a reconditioned Model 1. I had agreed to a new Legacy. I bought from this Co. ONLY for LIFETIME FULL WARRANTY. It's only 1 year full. Then, I'll pay for repairs. Salesman, Alan, knew this was PRIMARY reason I was spending more. I called after I received the contract stating Reconditioned Model 1. (11 hrs. after sale) I was told that Sheryl would check if I would be charged $760 and call back. While waiting over 1 hr., I received 2 emails with shipping codes. The email said it wouldn't be shipped until one hour. Everything is in walkable distance according to Alan. I called shipping (same #/different ext.), got thru immediately. Shipping immediately knew my name and said that I would be charged $760 to cancel now. Remind you, contract said I would be contacted for shipping information and processed only AFTER I signed and returned the contract I just received 5 hours earlier.

March 13, when I cancelled 1st time, I received a call, asked if my bed was a wall hugger. She said, "No." I canceled and was told I wouldn't be charged anything. I requested different sales rep. She transferred me to Alan without my knowledge. I listened, told my reasons and I also could buy two of line Leggett and Platt (makes their beds) it Reveie (makes Tempur-Pedic) for $1000 less. Alan said he wouldn't take $900 off my purchase. So, unfortunately, I agreed. Now, in a lot less time without ANY VERIFICATION of contract, I have the choice to cancel for $760 or receive a bed I did not AGREE to purchase. Alan was pushy, he lied, and I do believe that my bed was "pushed up" in hopes to make a sale...

5 hours after I was emailed information and WHILE WAITING shipping number sent! Then, shipping immediately knew my name and status without even looking in computer? I've emailed twice, called and NO ONE has called back. If They could have even apologized!! I imagine the reviews about no one responding when help was required happens more than written. They got the sale of at least $760... I advise anyone thinking about Craftmatic beds, go to Plush Beds, Leggett & Platt. Each has top reviews. Flex-a-Bed is another quality place. All have BETTER WARRANTY and CUSTOMER CARE!

My wife and I love this bed, very comfortable. We got the split king and it works great. Delivery was quick and the delivery guys friendly. They even attached our headboard. Being in sales I knew the phone salesman would be aggressive but I knew exactly what I wanted and he was nice and funny too. I was able to negotiate the original price down so I feel I got a great deal. I recommend.

I have a very bad back problem so I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed. Their sales rep was very pleasant. I enjoy using the massage feature the most and I also use the up and down head and foot to elevate my legs because it is so far comforting.

I can't sleep laying flat, I have to be elevated. So, I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for comfort. I like its massage feature and the way it operates.

I was having problems with my back and I could not lay flat on a regular bed anymore. I like the fact that the Craftmatic bed raises the head and legs so that I can take pressure off my back. I was really surprised how well-informed the reps kept me because at the time they delivered the bed last year, there was a snowstorm. They had to postpone delivering it but they were here when they said they would be and ran into my house in ten minutes. I was very happy with the service.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Profile