Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

toll free
Call now for prices and more information

Consumer Reviews

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed because of my husband’s health. I like being able to raise our bed's feet or the head depending on how I feel or how my back is. My experience with the sales representative went fine, and overall, I would recommend Craftmatic.

My husband had a heart attack and a stroke and needed a comfortable bed. We got a Craftmatic adjustable bed and I didn't have any problems with the sales representative. He was courteous, answered all my questions and we came to a good agreement on which one to buy. I liked the ease with which we were able to purchase the bed and how quickly we received it. The people who came in and set it up were very courteous and kind. Also, we enjoy the adjustable factors of the bed and we could raise our head and feet because it makes it so comfortable. The fact that we have a duo bed where each of us can raise and lower our sides however we want makes it the best.

I needed to have my feet elevated at night so I purchased a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed. I enjoy the adjustable part that we can adjust my wife’s side and my side of the bed to our needs. I also like the vibrating feature. The two settings for vibrating feels great on my back.

Due to health reasons we got a Craftmatic bed. Their people were very quick at putting things together and everything came out just perfect. The adjustability of the bed made it very comfortable for my father.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We ordered it on 3/11. When it arrived, (a month later) right side of bed would not work. Scheduled a service visit for a Wednesday 4/19/2017 and took time off work, no technician showed up. Technician said that it was scheduled for Friday 4/21/2017 and yet couldn’t make it till the following Monday 4/24/2017. He could not fix it and ordered a new motor. They Came back to change motor 05/03/2017. It was changed but now the mechanism that raised the bed was determined to be the problem. He also noted that a roller was missing. He Ordered another part. Then called and said they were bringing a new base. When it got there with the new one, told them about the other bed being noisy (didn't realize it was loud until we compared it to the other bed when it got fixed). When I called on the phone to inquire about it, I let the person listen to it and she said it sounded like a lawn mower and that she would order me a new vibration motor.

Then, the repair guy came again. He replaced motor but could not get it to tighten up. He tried to stuff it with the caster cups to make it more snug and even tried to staple the pouch. It is quieter, but the technician noted that the elastic band unravels on its own. I have these notes. I do not know why you are saying that there is nothing wrong because there is. However, the problems with the bed, the poor customer service and being called a liar should be enough for us to expect a full refund. If we never had a problem, then I could see a charge for return. This is not the case. The bed has not been right from day one. Company Rep is telling me the technician said there was no problem and they basically called me and my wife liars.

We ordered at received our split king Legacy bed. Being a split king, the bed has two separate base units. Set up went fine, however once the delivery people left one of the base units stopped working. We attempted several times in the next couple days to talk to someone about the issue. Finally talked to Craftmatic and they instructed us to contact the base manufacturer. Three days later a tech came to our house and diagnosed the problem as a faulty controller. The next week a different tech came to install the part. Still did not work. He ordered more parts that have been promised to be shipped for the past 10 days. Nothing. No parts. No tech. Still fighting with both Craftmatic and the manufacturer. Nobody seems to want to help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I feel return policies for both bed frame and/or mattress needs to be improved. I purchased Split King Model 1 Bed @ 2 months ago. First, one mattress was torn, replacement approved. Then, after sleeping on mattress husband's back problems increased and we both found them to be too hard and seemed to sink in middle. Ask to change to a different mattresses and was told even though I had mattress warranty would have to pay $90 to exchange on one since there was no damage which I did. I was since softer ones, still sinking in middle and back problems.

Anyway, it became difficult to contact a service person and the tone was not friendly. The only choice in the end I was given was to return because no other mattress available. So, since I would have to pay $999 to return, I am trying to get other mattresses that will work with base. Although it is stated that it will cost to return, for any item purchased unseen or tested there should be free return policy for buyers. It was a awful experience.

I wish you could read my entire treatment. The tone of service people in my opinion was not friendly. The advertisement for online. Buying should, I feel, should be made by law to state first that buyer has to pay $999 to return regardless of reason. I can see elderly being easily taken by all the excellent advertisements and reviews. I was. WARNING, NOT SATISFACTION GUARANTY AND YOU PAY TO RETURN IF NOT SATISFIED!!! I feel that businesses like less should be listed by themselves. Craftmatic order **. Just frustrated. I was taken in by advertisement and will be more careful when buying from site unseen merchandise. But feel more can be done to alert the public of their final responsibilities. Thank you.

My experience with their sales rep was good. I'd recommend Craftmatic.

I purchased a Craftmatic bed for its massage feature and it's very comforting.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

We needed more comfort than we had so we purchased a Craftmatic bed. The sales representatives were very accommodating and friendly. The bed got delivered exactly on the date that they were supposed to deliver it and was set up for us. The people explained very clearly how to use it. I enjoy everything about it but mostly that I could accommodate the bed to be more comfortable. I could raise my head and leg. The mattress is really comfortable.

I am a prior owner of a Craftmatic bed. I had a problem with the first bed wherein after five years, I had a part that broke. Craftmatic sent me a replacement part that I was able to put on and it continued for about another seven years, so I was happy with it. I like the adjustable portion of the bed.

I wanted to buy an adjustable bed 40 years ago, but I couldn’t afford it. Now that I have my kids all raised, I had the money to purchase one. Craftmatic was cheaper than any of the other beds that I looked at. I enjoy all the features of the bed, especially the memory that the bed has. I can set it by hitting the set button and it’ll go back to my perfect setting every time. Also, Daryl was the perfect salesman. My experience with him went real well and I enjoyed talking to him. If I had to do it all over again, I would buy another Craftmatic bed.

I bought my first Craftmatic bed in 1997 and enjoyed it so much. When it started getting old, I decided to switch to a newer version so I got the newer one in 2016. I like the ability to raise my legs because I have problems with my legs and back. I also enjoy the ability to sleep with my head elevated. I also like the massage features that it has and that I can push a button and the bed will go flat. I like the finished product and have enjoyed the new bed for over a year. I’m so glad I made the choice. Moreover, I like the way the salesperson worked with me. He was very good, professional, answered all of my questions about the new bed, and even made recommendations that I’m very pleased with. The overall experience has been wonderful and I would definitely recommend Craftmatic to anybody that has back or leg problems.

I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed for health's sake. I like that I'm able to raise my head and my knees. It helps with lower back pain. Also, the sales representative was very wonderful.

I am a repeat Craftmatic customer. My experience with their sales person was a very positive and creative process. I like the continued customer support and the ability to have different mattresses on a king size bed. I also enjoy being able to adjust my bed to the needs of my body.

I like the ability to adjust and sit up to read and watch television. Being able to raise the bed has made me sleep better, and I don't have to worry about snoring so it has worked out real well. At the time we purchased it, my husband just had a triple bypass so it came in handy.

I had a real bad backache and needed to have something with a vibrator and be able to adjust the bed at different levels so I can get rid of my backache. The sales representative from Craftmatic knew his job and described everything to me. He was very good. When I wake up early in the morning, I let the bed vibrate for a half an hour before I get out of bed and then I feel a lot better. I use the bed all the time and it helps my back quite a bit. I like it very much and I recommend it. It suits me perfect.

I started looking up information and decided to get a Craftmatic bed. The sales representatives are very helpful and look after you. I enjoy that. My brother loved the bed. I enjoy all of its features, and raising the head up is one of my favorites.

This is my second set of Craftmatic bed. The sales rep was very good. I use the head and the leg lift at night.

I like the adjustable feature of the Craftmatic bed which I bought because of the quality, longevity as far as the company has been around, and price. I also like that the company has been around for a very long time.The salesperson was fabulous. She got to know me and directed me in the right course so I was able to choose the correct bed. The Craftmatic people are very helpful and personable, and the customer service is excellent. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

My daughter-in-law's mother had a Craftmatic bed. I like that it's lower and I could get in and out of the bed better. My experience with the sales rep was very good.

I need to have the head of my bed elevated so I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I like it and the cost wasn’t that much. Also, the sales representative was very nice and informative. I’ve talked to her since then.

I was trying different beds to get rid of a backache. Eventually, I decided to purchase a Craftmatic adjustable bed, and Since getting one, it has taken care of my back problem when I'm sleeping. I like being able to raise my head so it's not level with the rest of me because that's the way I can sleep without getting a backache.

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed because of the price, and their sales representative was excellent. I enjoy the leg part feature where I can lift my legs up.

I like the adjustable parts of the Craftmatic. I bought the bed for health purposes.

I like fact that the Craftmatic goes up and down, as well as the vibrator functions. It was a wonderful experience overall, and I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

My Craftmatic bed's head rising makes the bed better while sleeping. Overall, it is a comfortable and relaxing bed, and I would recommend it.

I've owned my previous bed for about 10 years. We needed a new bed and saw the Craftmatic advertisement on TV so we bought one and switched to it. I enjoy all the features of the bed because I can lift my head up to watch TV or just get in a comfortable position and raise my legs if they hurt. It's very nice, and is a lot more enjoyable. It seems that we get up in the morning and we feel a lot better than how we did on the flat bed we had. Also, my experience with the sales representatives was very good. They were very cordial and helpful in the ones that we picked. I'd recommend Craftmatic to anybody.

I called Craftmatic and liked what I heard so I purchased an adjustable single bed. I like being able to raise the head of the bed. My experience with the Craftmatic sales representative was very good. They were all very efficient and courteous.

I had a Craftmatic before and had gotten one again. The sales rep was very helpful and considerate. With the bed, I enjoy being able to adjust the head and feet to a position that makes me comfortable.

Back in 2001, we had a very good experience when the sales guy demonstrated the Craftmatic. We bought the bed because of lower and upper back issues, as well as sleep problems. And I like that I'm able to raise my head and feet with Craftmatic. We've had good experience every time we dealt with Craftmatic and we're completely satisfied.

I had a friend that had gotten a Craftmatic bed. I’m a golfer and have aches and I really wanted the same comforts that she had. I like the tilt and the softness of the Craftmatic bed. The vibration features are very nice, too, though I don't use them very often. Also, my experience with the sales representative was very good and they delivered the day they said. The only thing that would’ve helped me is if they had found a place to take my old mattress away. That was a little inconvenient. Other than that, all my guests that sleep on it enjoy it. I’d recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable for health reasons. I had a great experience with their sales representative and I've enjoyed all the features of the bed.

I have lower back problems. I also have acid reflux. Because of these health issues, I decided to purchase a Craftmatic. Their sales reps also had a great deal to do with my purchasing because they were able to give testimonies as well. They were also very polite and consistent. With the Craftmatic, I enjoy that I’m able to elevate my head and feet from time to time. I even get a massage every now and then. I will encourage anyone that has lower back problems, acid reflux problems to purchase this bed. When you do, you would be able to tell a drastic difference on any other bed that you lie on.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Profile