Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

toll free
Call now for prices and more information

Consumer Reviews

I wanted an adjustable bed and I know that Craftmatic has a good reputation. Now I enjoy the bed's soft, cushiony mattress and the fact that it’s adjustable. Also, the sales reps were very pleasant to me. I’m satisfied with Craftmatic.

I have a very bad back problem so I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed. Their sales rep was very pleasant. I enjoy using the massage feature the most and I also use the up and down head and foot to elevate my legs because it is so far comforting.

I can't sleep laying flat, I have to be elevated. So, I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for comfort. I like its massage feature and the way it operates.

I was having problems with my back and I could not lay flat on a regular bed anymore. I like the fact that the Craftmatic bed raises the head and legs so that I can take pressure off my back. I was really surprised how well-informed the reps kept me because at the time they delivered the bed last year, there was a snowstorm. They had to postpone delivering it but they were here when they said they would be and ran into my house in ten minutes. I was very happy with the service.

I have a continuing back problem. I like the Craftmatic bed's feature of raising the head and the massage. I had a very good experience with the excellent sales rep. Also, all the personnel with Craftmatic have been very good and professional.

I had a very good experience with the sales rep that I talked to. I got a Craftmatic bed for comfortability and I like the set up in the bed. I recommend it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

I like Craftmatic's adjustability so I decided to get one. I like its feature that allows us to elevate our heads and feet because it eases the stress on our backs. My experience with their sales rep was very good. If I had to do it all over again, I would consider a split queen size bed.

I have acid reflux and it's very bad. I used to walk the fort at night or sit up in the chair because I could not lie down. Now with the Craftmatic, I'm able to sleep through the night. I like that we can raise our head and legs with the bed. Also, I immensely enjoy the vibrator. My husband uses a seat pack machine and being able to raise him up and getting him comfortable in the bed and there's no leakage from his mask. I also recommended the bed to many of my friends.

I previously owned a Craftmatic bed in the past and now I got a new Craftmatic adjustable bed. To elevate the head and the feet is the feature I enjoy the most. The sales rep was excellent and everyone has been nothing but perfect. They are very personable, helpful, and kind. I'd recommend Craftmatic.

I like that Craftmatic is adjustable and the fact that it rises up on both ends so that I can get the covers on it. I had a fine experience with their reps, however, I never could get the first one they brought me to work, so they had to replace the whole outfit.

I have back problems so I decided to get a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed. I like the fact that I'm able to raise the head and foot end of it. Overall, this bed does me good.

I had a great experience with the Craftmatic sales rep during purchase. I wanted something to sleep better and the Craftmatic adjustable bed really does help. I enjoy its comfort. My bed also has the massage thing on it and I like that too.

I have lower back pain. I mostly enjoy the adjustable facility as well as the vibration feature of the Craftmatic bed. Plus their sales rep was excellent. I appreciate the fact that they checked back with me after a year to see if the bed is still fitting my needs and it seems as though they care.

I purchased a bed from Craftmatic due to the fact that I could get a dual queen size, which I could not get in any other products. The sales rep is great. I enjoy my bed's head raise feature because I have acid reflux.

I had my original mattress for over 20 years and decided I needed a new mattress. I also wanted to eliminate the use of a seat pack machine so I got myself a Craftmatic mattress, and that worked. I like their elevation feature where I could lift my legs and head in the air. I have recommended it to different friends and they have also purchased.

I use Craftmatic and it works fine.

I had many physical mobility issues, back pain and swelling. I was not able to sleep lying down and had really bad acid reflux. 25 years ago, I got my first Craftmatic. I really like the ability to be able to change positions. And even the slightest position just brings such a quality and comfort for the back up and from the waist down. There are so many positions, and the bed is easy to get in and out of. I also like the massage part of it.

I used to weigh 500 pounds and had all sorts of health problems. It was just so hard to get up and moving. And being able to have the Craftmatic get up and down, and get me in and out of the bed was great. Since that time, I've lost 345 pounds and maintained that, but still the use of that bed in adjusting and giving myself the quality of comfort that I didn't even know I deserved or wanted have been such a gift. And I have had no problems when I called for Craftmatic. They have come right away. The first bed I got has been really good and I'm really looking forward to the new Craftmatic bed I'm getting. The people that have come to visit have really enjoyed using the bed, and I haven't had anyone who hasn't liked it. So I would absolutely recommend it to friends, and I already have.

We've had a Craftmatic bed for 30 plus years and it has been the most excellent thing we've done for ourselves when we invested in that long ago. I just made a purchase of a new Craftmatic and the sales rep was outstanding. I enjoy the adjustable aspect of the bed and we always get a comfortable night’s sleep with it.

Craftmatic is a very comfortable bed and it helps. Plus their sales rep was pleasant.

I've heard about Craftmatic over the years and it was supposed to be a very good bed. Prior to Craftmatic, I also had an adjustable bed for 25 years. It was wired and the wires broke and that caused problems with the remote control. I like that our new Craftmatic bed's remote is detached so there would be no problem with the wiring going bad.

I bought the Craftmatic bed so I can elevate the head. I enjoy that part the most. They had great sales reps and overall, I'm completely satisfied.

I had a Craftmatic bed before which I liked very much. It's been a very good bed all these years so I got another Craftmatic which I really like too. I also like the way that it puts my feet up so that it helps me with my legs. I'd recommend Craftmatic to anybody.

I have back pain so I got a Craftmatic and now we enjoy sitting up and looking at the TV in the bed. Plus my experience with their sales rep had been very good.

We needed a new bed, and we purchased one from Craftmatic Adjustable Beds. I like that it’s adjustable. It makes movements and changing positions is particularly easy.

I needed a Craftmatic adjustable bed. My wife and I also had trouble with our backs. I like the head elevation for my acid reflux and foot elevation because it gives me better circulation. When they were selling it, I had a little bit of trouble but my bank accountant’s supposed to be getting that straightened out. We enjoy the bed. It makes living in the bedroom a lot more convenient and comfortable when I have to be in there. We'd recommend them and in fact, we’ve sold two more for them.

I have health issues and Craftmatic price was good. The sales rep was also wonderful. He was very, very helpful. We just really enjoy the whole thing.

I’ve had three Craftmatics – one in 1996, the other one in 2000, and the last purchase was in September 2016. I enjoy the adjustable bed flex because it helps me with positioning and comfort and the massage. Their reps have always been very nice, professional and ethical, and I like the way they explain things to me. If I ever have a problem, the response has been very quick and they’ve been taking care of any problems as soon as possible. They treat me really well and they respect me as a customer.

We first purchased a Craftmatic in ’98 when we were in Arizona, and then we moved and didn't get to bring it with us. We didn't think we would need it. Mostly for comfort, we chose to purchase another Craftmatic bed. Their sales rep was tremendous and a big help. We had a little trouble with one of the beds and so we called him up. Before we could hang up, he was already pounding on the door to get the bed fixed and we really appreciated that. We enjoy setting our feet up, and then our heads up. It’s comfortable sleeping like that. We would and have recommended it.

I purchased a Craftmatic since I like to watch TV in bed. I've had it about five years and I like that I can adjust my feet with it. I was temporarily disabled and the fact that I can elevate my feet works well for me right now. Plus everyone at Craftmatic was helpful.

Because of a physical injury, I decided to purchase a Craftmatic adjustable bed. The Craftmatic sales representative gave me all the information that I needed to make my decision. I find the bed extremely comfortable. It’s been a very nice transition. The controls are very easy, and also, I like the recline action on it. I can always find a nice position to sleep in, whether I’m elevated or have my feet elevated because my back is bothering me. It has been a wonderful addition to my sleep and even recreation to lie in bed and watch television.

Craftmatic has a more updated mattress with all the controls and remote control compared to the first bed that I have had a few years ago. The two men who came to install the bed were extremely nice and gave me time to vacuum under the bed. They had to go outside a couple of times and were very careful about tracking things in. But the nicest thing was they took the time to tell me how to use the new control. I knew about it but it was nice to have them go over everything and they were very good. I was very pleased about the whole experience and the update is very nice. I’m 78 years old and this is very fabulous for sleeping.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Profile