toll free

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

toll free
Call now for prices and more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I've had my old bed for over 15 years and we could not get a controller for it so I had to get a new Craftmatic adjustable bed. The sales representative was not very helpful and was very rude. But with this bed, I enjoy being able to have my head and also for my feet and knees.

Craftmatic has been a godsend for my health. I have had neck surgery and it helps me with that. I also have back issues and the bed's adjustability allows me to be able to rest 100% better.

My wife and I both have back problems and I have acid reflux. We've had our Craftmatic bed for one year now and we like its adjustability and the firmness of the mattress. We also enjoy the overall quality of the bed, the vibration that is relaxing, and the different amenities it offers. The sales representatives did an excellent job and they were very truthful, kind, and professional. The shipping was great and the people they sent to install the bed was fantastic. Everything went smoothly and we're totally satisfied.

I purchased a Craftmatic bed in 1980 because I had been extremely injured from head to toe and it helped me tremendously. And I was very grateful that they gave me a good price when I had to buy a new one.

The Craftmatic sales rep was very good and professional, and I got an adjustable bed for the possible comfort of it. It's very comfortable and I sleep very well on it. I enjoy sleeping on it and I get the best sleep I've ever had.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

I enjoy raising the head and foot of our Craftmatic adjustable bed for my wife. It helps her sleep.

I’ve had my old bed for 10 years now. Since my husband has back problems, we decided on buying a Craftmatic bed. The sales rep was very nice. I like the fact that you can position it in any comfortable position that it makes for your problem. My husband had a tremendous difference with his back problem.

With Craftmatic adjustable bed, I mostly enjoy elevating my legs. I also like being able to raise my head. And having the head elevated as well as the legs at the same time puts me in a nice, comfortable, position and I enjoy that very much.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

Our normal delivery is 7-10 business days. Your bed was purchased on the 19th and shipped on the same day. It arrived in your local area the next day on the 20th. There is a note in the delivery company's tracking system that they called to schedule the delivery and whomever they spoke with at your number indicated the boss was gone for the day and they could not get an answer. Your bed was delivered on August 2nd which was within the 10 business days but would have been there sooner had the delivery company been able to get a scheduling answer when they called.

Original review: July 29, 2017

The delivery service for this bed is terrible. Was told probably 3 or 4 days. The bed has been in Little Rock since the 20th. I still have not received the bed. They have not called me and when I call them, it is runaround. When I called Craftmatic, they were nice but no results from their delivery service. Since they have not lived up to their promise, I told them I want my money back. I was told I would have to pay the shipping. I don't believe I should have to pay anything. They did not keep up their contentment to me as a customer. The deal should be voided and no money charged to me. They should charge their delivery company the money! Very unhappy customer. Because if their product is like the delivery service, it will not be worth anything! I want all my money back!

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

The motor that you have attached photos of has a lifetime warranty. My notes indicate that we have spoken to you and tried calling you last week and left a message. I am having a service manager try calling you again.

Original review: July 19, 2017

This is the worst bed I have ever slept on. There is no warranty and you pay a high price for what is supposed to be healthiest bed ever. This one is not. Our mattress was lumpy and hard to sleep on. The foundation broke in less than 2 years. I changed the mattress within 8 months of receiving the bed. Just a very horrible experience! I would never recommend this bed or company!

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: July 21, 2017

This is a follow up to the previous review I wrote Sunday evening concerning the Craftmatic Adjustable bed I had purchased in November of 2016. Monday morning Danai, the manager of service at Craftmatic, called me apologizing for the trouble I was having with my Craftmatic adjustable bed and a particular employee in service. She was very understanding and concerned and reassured me that, "At Craftmatic our customers always come first." She told me she was sending her head maintenance man, Mike, out to fix my bed and we set the date for today, Tuesday, July 18 in the morning. I felt so much better just talking to her.

Mike came right on time, with a helper, and he was wonderful! He arranged the wires under the bed so they weren't on the floor, and had me test sweep with my dust broom to make sure I wasn't touching any of them as I would sweep. He then made it easy for me to reach the Learn Switch, which I have to use to synchronize the bed when changing the battery. Also, Mike wrote a cell phone # on my owner's manual to call in case I have any other problem with my Craftmatic bed. Just so I would be sure to know who to ask for, he wrote his name, Michael, Warehouse Manager. I feel now, after all, that I did buy a good bed from a good company and they are concerned about me as a customer.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

I am having our service manager give you a call to discuss and assist you.

Original review: July 16, 2017

I bought a full Craftmatic Adjustable Sleep System on November 11, 2016 for $2,499.00 and noticed after delivery of my bed that there were wires hanging down from the middle of the bed base and resting on the floor. Each time I would sweep under the bed, the bed would not work, and, then, later start working again. I thought there must be a loose connection somewhere. I looked but could see nothing that was noticeable. The instructions say push the button on the learn switch found under the bed and the up button on the remote control to get the bed working again. I did, after calling Craftmatic on January 14 to be sure I was doing it right. Sometimes this would work and sometimes this would not work. I kept checking the learn switch connection, thinking it might have come unplugged.

Anyway, very annoyed I called Craftmatic on Monday, July 10, this was my second call about this matter since I did not hear from Craftmatic. The first time was a week before. The woman Working in Service was very rude and accusing to me, as I explained, in detail what I observed. She accused me of playing with all the wires and said I must have broken the bed. She said other unkind things too all pointing to the bed not working because I broke it. This bed has a 1 year warranty but if the customer damages anything the warranty does not apply. Wednesday, July 12, I had not heard any more from Craftmatic and called again. Someone answered, not sure if it was the same person since she did not give her name, and said they would send a technician out in 24 to 48 hours. That was last Wednesday, today is Sunday evening, and no sign of a technician.

I am a retired RN and have worked around adjustable beds all my life and owned 2 of my own, a twin size and a full size, for more than 30 years. Never was there a problem like I am having now and never had anyone spoken to me so rudely as this woman in service did. I don't even know if I am comfortable having anyone from this company in my home after hearing this woman's many rude accusations against me. I do not deserve to be treated this way, especially after spending all that money. I am not a chronic complainer either. It is obvious to me Craftmatic will want me to pay for any problems caused during manufacturing of this bed.

I was impressed with Craftmatic's advertisement on television. I had seen it more than a couple of times, took a chance, and I’m very happy I did. I enjoy the vibrating. I also enjoy the fact that it’s adjustable, so I can watch TV from my bed at night. The sales reps were wonderful. When the people came to deliver, they were so nice. They even made the bed up with my sheets because I’m handicapped. They did a great job. They took my old bed out and I was really very appreciative. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend, and I have.

A relative has a Craftmatic bed so I chose to purchase one. It was fine with the sales rep and I enjoy the head and feet going up and down feature the most. I would recommend them.

I wanted to get some relief from my back pain so I bought a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed. I enjoy that I can elevate my legs. It helps with the pain in my back and legs. It's a wonderful bed and it has helped me a lot. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.

I couldn't sleep flat and needed to have my head elevated. I like the fact that I can elevate my head with the Cratmatic, and I also like the massaging and heating. I had a very good experience with their sales representative.

Due to health reasons, I thought of purchasing a Craftmatic adjustable bed. The sales rep I dealt with was very good. I like putting up the head part of the bed so I don't snore. I would recommend it to my friends and family.

I decided to buy a Craftmatic bed. I enjoy the raised feet and head features the most. I had a fantastic experience with their sales rep, and my bed was delivered in ample time.

I'd heard good things about Craftmatic Adjustable Bed over the years and have had patients who had the bed, and they loved it. I love mine too, especially its firmness, which is perfect.

My parents had a Craftmatic bed so I got one too. I like the bed's massage feature and its ability to raise both the foot and the head. Their reps could've been a little better upfront, but my experience was okay.

I've had a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed for 15 years, and I just ordered a new one today. Comfort is the reason why I bought it. I also enjoy its massage feature. I had an excellent experience with their sales rep.

The people who came in and put the Craftmatic Adjustable Bed together were wonderful. They made sure there was no debris left behind, not even a scrap of paper. I enjoy the bed’s mobility, being able to watch TV in bed and put my feet up when they’re swelling.

I am 81 years old and have major back problems and Craftmatic helps me 100% plus. I have owned a Craftmatic bed for about 25 years and then I've had the new one for about a year. I have swelling legs and it helps me by raising my legs to keep it from swelling so much. I also enjoy the vibration feature and raising the upper part. I’m proud to have this latest Craftmatic because when the lights go out, I can lower the bed so I can sleep at night if the lights don’t come back on, when I need to get to bed. It’s a very good feature on it.

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for the convenience and comfort and my experience with the sales rep was excellent. I enjoy the ability to sit up in it the most.

I bought a Craftmatic as I have a bad back and gerd. It's a fantastic bed and it has served its purpose for me. I've had one since around 1991, and I highly recommend it. My experience with the sales rep was great too.

I decided to purchase a Craftmatic bed for my back pains. It replaced the old bed I had for six years, and I enjoy its elevated head and feet feature. I had a fine experience dealing with their sales rep.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Aug. 4, 2017

Danai (Craftmatics customer service manager ) spent 2 weeks resolving my motor problems. She was able to find used motors for our bed. New or used doesn't matter to me, the bed works.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

I have looked through both our service call history and sales call history and can not find any record of you calling. I will have someone from our service department contact you to assist in repair of you bed.

Original review: June 27, 2017

The motor mount housing on one of our beds broke. I called Craftmatic and was told the parts are no longer available. However, they can sell us an upgrade for $3600.00. When I said that was not an option at this time, they hung up.

We love Craftmatic. We got our third Craftmatic bed since 1983. We passed the first one to my son, bought the second one in 1992 when we were living in Connecticut and now that we moved to Washington, we decided to improve again so we bought for the third time and it is the best thing in the world. I enjoy the comfort of being able to lift my legs because I got bad circulation. The sales rep was super and I was talking to a nice guy every time. We had a nice conversation and I would recommend him as the sales representative to anyone.

We enjoy the bed and like Craftmatic very much. The features I like most are that it raises up and down, and the massage.

It was great with the Craftmatic sales rep and I chose to buy their adjustable bed for the reliability and the rating. Also, it's a very comfortable bed and I enjoy the incline and recline for my health services.

I had just had back surgery in 2000. I was willing to do anything that would help my back so, it was an easy decision when the Craftmatic salesman came to our place, he came at the right time. I had nothing but good things to say about him and the people who helped me when I went in on my computer and that my cat had chewed some cord into. It's nice to know that they do come remote now. I don't have to worry about the cat chewing the cord into again.

I like the ability to be able to position the bed in a way that would be comfortable to my body. I also like the massage and the vibration. My husband talked about my bed being so comfortable. He came in and laid down across my bed. He got back to his bed and it wasn't near as comfortable as mine. About five or six years ago, I bought him a Craftmatic. My granddaughter also sleeps with me when she comes to bed with me. She loves the vibrator and being able to move the bed head and foot up. So, she has used it as a play toy. The bed is worth it. We spend the bigger part of our life sleeping and most people don't spend any money on that. It should be one of the most important things that you do for yourself. I would recommend Craftmatic.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Profile