Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Based on 304 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 10, 2018

4258 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
View 5 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I like the idea of sitting on my bed and watching TV so I enjoy the Carftmatic feature that allows me to lift my feet and head up. My husband likes the vibration of the bed though. I have recommended the bed to a friend.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I like being able to set up in my Craftmatic bed and read. I also like that I can lower it. Their reps were wonderful when I got the bed and I enjoy it very much. I was pretty crippled up after my back was injured and the Craftmatic's adjustment feature helps me so much to get in and out of bed.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I had a very good experience with the Craftmatic sales reps. Me and my husband both enjoy this bed and all its features.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I had a great experience with the salesperson. I had my previous bed for 8 years and now I got a Craftmatic adjustable bed for my health problems. I enjoy using its feature for elevating the head part of the bed as it helps with acid reflux.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

The first time I heard of Craftmatic was about 45 years ago when I received a mailing that caught my eye and I thought, "Gee an adjustable bed. It sounds like heaven." But at that time, I just thought it was a neat idea and nothing that I could really afford in my budget. And all these years later when I started seriously looking for one, I remembered Craftmatic and I thought, "They’ve been around for that many years, they must be good." So, I did some price comparison shopping locally and found that it is really worth it shipping from the East Coast. Their rep was most helpful, informative, and responded promptly to any concerns I had. He was excellent. With Craftmatic, elevating particularly the head has helped my IBS and helped me sleep better.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

At night when I go to sleep, I've curled up so tight that my head and neck would get down, and when I wake up the morning my neck was hurting so bad. I got the Craftmatic so that I could keep my head more raised so I didn't curl up that tight. The sales reps were quite pleasant to work with, and it's been a pleasure having my Craftmatic anytime. I've had my bed for a year now and I'm really glad I got it. I've been able to use the buttons to help me sit up on the bed or raise my feet up. Also, I have a bad knee, and I can raise my feet up so that the bad knee doesn't hurt as bad. I enjoyed the bed so much that I shared it with my brothers and my best friends. If they needed another bed, I'd suggest the Craftmatic. I told them how good the beds are. I wish I had it a year or two beforehand.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Everyone at Craftmatic, from the salesperson to the delivery people, were all very respectable and kept the price within a very comfortable limit. The customer service was wonderful. Raising the head of the bed takes the pressure off of the back and neck and when the feet are swollen and legs are hurting, we raise the feet part of the bed. Being elevated really helps, and we enjoy the nightlight under the bed when it's dark. The quality of the bed is fair and we're on our second set of beds.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

The sales rep of Craftmatic was very helpful. I’m a big guy. I needed a big bed and he helped us through that. And he did a good job. Before my wife and I have been sleeping in different bedrooms because of the discomfort and now we sleep in the same bedroom side by side but on different beds. It has worked out very well. I enjoy the ability to raise the head and the legs and get comfortable.

I have a lower back discomfort and back strain. In the middle of the night I wake up a lot of times and I can’t sleep so I prop up the bed and watch TV for a half hour and then I’m back to sleep again and comfortable. I can change the position without a whole lot of grief and it does well. I like the fact you can make each bed separately. If I roll over and pull the covers on then I’ll pull it off of her side just on my own and vice versa. And we’re within a foot of each other all night. I would certainly recommend Craftmatic to a friend. It’s really very good for us.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I was very satisfied with the Craftmatic sales rep. I had my previous bed for 9 years and now I got a Craftmatic bed since I have an illness. I enjoy the adjustable part and it helps me sleep better. I don’t have to be laying flat or on one side and I could be raised if I need to be.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

My wife is a stroke victim and she was using a hospital bed. The Craftmatic seemed to be much more comfortable so we got one. Their sales rep was very good and the bed is very well made. The raising of the head and foot also makes it much more comfortable for her. I would recommend it.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I replaced my adjustable bed of 25 years with a Craftmatic bed. I like raising the head and foot up and down because I can get in a comfortable position. It fixed my back quick too.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Craftmatic's reps were very good and the bed works individually for me and my wife. We could get one part of the bed up or down and we enjoy that.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

The Craftmatic's quality and the fact that it’s serviced right in your home are the reasons why I got their bed. Their sales reps were wonderful people too. Everybody takes care of you and you don’t have to worry about anything when you have a Craftmatic. Also, there couldn’t be a more comfortable bed than Craftmatic. It helps me sleep the best. I can adjust it in any way I want and the vibration is fantastic. It helps with my acid reflux. If you have any kind of health problems especially breathing problems, between the adjustment and the vibration of the bed, I’m sure you’ll fall asleep in comfort. You can get many different mattresses to fit the bed and Craftmatic also helped me out with that. I already have recommended Craftmatic to friends and family. It has so many qualifications that people would like if they just try it.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I compared several different brands when I was looking for beds and Craftmatic was the most reasonably priced. The sales rep was positively wonderful. I have an aversion to salesmen with high pressure, but there was none of that. The way he handled things, he was perfect. The biggest thing was he reassured me that if I wasn't satisfied that I would not be stuck with the beds.

The adjustments on the bed are more realistic than on some of the other beds. Plus, the mattress is very comfortable. I like the fact that once side is firm and the other side is medium firm. You can also turn the mattresses to make them last longer. I love everything about it. I'm not an easily satisfied person, but I've been telling everybody that I really like these beds. I've also referred my daughter and son-in-law to Craftmatic. They were looking for adjustable beds, and I told them that for the price, they couldn't ask for a more comfortable bed. My daughter has laid on it and thought it was comfortable.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

My wife liked to sleep with her head up while I like to sleep flat, and we had a problem with that. We had a queen size Craftmatic in the beginning but decided to get two twins, and it’s working out great. I had an excellent interaction with the sales representative. You can shop around until you get tired but you're only going to fool around, and Craftmatic is going to be in the bedroom before you know it.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I wanted a new mattress and needed it for some health reasons. I got a Craftmatic and it’s comfortable. My only and small complaint would be that I bought the twin mattress and one has always moved on the bed. But other than that, it’s fine. I also enjoy being able to elevate the head and the feet.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I have snoring problems. The people who came to install the Craftmatic adjustable bed were polite, courteous and they knew what they were doing. I really appreciated that. And I enjoy the head elevation feature of the bed.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I like Craftmatic product -- primarily the adjustable features. The bed is being used by my wife because she has been ill. Their sales rep was very good. It had to be done in a short period of time and it was done in a short period of time and I’m very thankful for that.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I needed the Craftmatic adjustable bed for my husband who was very ill and I went for it for the mobility of the bed where the head part goes up and the feet part raises. For me, I enjoy the massaging feature the most. I also had a very good experience with the sales representative.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I like the idea of the Craftmatic bed. We enjoy every part of it especially raising the head and the feet whenever we want to and that's nice when watching TV. We're very happy with it.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

After spending 20 years or more with my previous bed, I bought a Craftmatic bed. We weren’t getting a very good night’s sleep. Now, we love the Craftmatic and its features. The adjustable foot and head part make it easy to relax and enjoy it. Also, during the purchase, the sales representative was wonderful. He was very pleasant and has done everything he said he was going to do. We’re really happy that we purchased the Craftmatic and I would recommend it.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I enjoy the adjustable feature of my Craftmatic bed as it can move in a position. I am very happy and will recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

I like all the features of the Craftmatic adjustable bed. The positioning of the bed is what I enjoy the most because I can get better circulation when I have my legs up at night. I like the whole consistency of the way it works, the comfort of the mattress, and the vibration feature. Also, my experience with the sales representative was very well-expected. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

I wanted an adjustable bed. I read, watch TV, or work on my music sheets while I'm in the Craftmatic bed, and I enjoy that the bed's headrest goes up. I like the massage function, too. That part is really good. Also, the Craftmatic sales rep was wonderful.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

My wife has acid reflux. We decided to try the Craftmatic to help her with that and it worked. We also like the adjustments we can make on the bed which helps us to relax and we had a great experience with their reps. I would recommend them highly to anybody that's not sleeping well. Try Craftmatic, it'll work.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

I bought a Craftmatic because of its price and the sales representatives of Craftmatic were very pleasant and very easy to work with. Also the service men that came and install it were just excellent. They did really a good job. I enjoy being able to raise up my back with the bed.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

I can adjust Craftmatic bed up and sleep upright, and it helps move my back. It’s a very comfortable bed and I’m very happy with it. Also, I’m very pleased with the service so far.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I had a great experience with the sales rep when I bought a Craftmatic. I had my previous bed for 4 years then I got a Craftmatic adjustable bed for its comfort. The adjustable part that goes up and down is its feature that I enjoy the most.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I’m 77 years old and have owned several beds. I have known of the Craftmatic bed for many years and with its price, I got one for the first time about a year and a half ago. The sales guy was wonderful and very kind. All the Craftmatic reps were very prompt, helpful, knowledgeable and polite, and I enjoyed the experience. The bed is comfortable and I enjoy all its features especially the adjustable part. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I like the adjustability of Craftmatic bed as I can adjust it to various positions. I'm able to raise and lower the head and the feet for comfort. They also have a great service people.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress
1978
www.craftmatic.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use