Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call toll free
4.83/5

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More

4616 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I have trouble with my back so I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed. Their sales rep was great. I like the bed's sitting position so I can relax and read or watch TV. I also like the position where I can put my feet up.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

My sister recommended the Craftmatic adjustable bed and I would recommend it to anyone. Their sales rep was great and the bed's massage feature really helps.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I have back pain so I purchased a Craftmatic bed and my experience with their sales rep was very, very good. I enjoy the ability to elevate the legs. Also, the length of the mattress is long enough for me.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I have multiple health problems with my back so I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I love the full effect it does on my health and I enjoy the head lift and vibration. I’ve had a really good experience with all of Craftmatic and I’m enjoying it every day.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I don't know why anybody would buy any other kind of bed other than a Craftmatic. My aunt gave me one when the bed was 20 years old and I had it for another 20 years. I bought another Craftmatic bed and figured I ain't gonna live another 40 years, so I'll be set for the rest of my life. I like its head adjustment because I have acid reflux and it's important that I sleep with my head elevated. It seemed a better way to do than pillows.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have back pain. I thought I would try Craftmatic and see if it would help. I like the fact that I can elevate my feet and I can elevate on my back. Also, I just got a pillow thing that I use every night and I pump it up and settle in to have a good night sleep. It has helped me with my back pain. It did the job.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

The fact that the Craftmatic bed adjusts and that we can go up or down and lift our head and our legs made us choose them. We interacted with the sales rep through the phone and he didn't have to crawl on us. This is our third Craftmatic bed and we’ve had a Craftmatic for about a little over 40 years. The adjustability, because of back problems and leg problems, is the best feature of it and the fact that we can each adjust according to how we feel.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I bought a Craftmatic bed - I like that the bed vibrates. I could do it gently. I also like the adjustable part 'cause it helps me relax enough to sleep.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I enjoy my Craftmatic bed. I can raise my feet, head and shoulders. Also, ever since I had a stroke, it has really helped me get dressed. When my son came and stayed with me after he had a logging accident, he enjoyed using the bed too. I would recommend Craftmatic.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I've been ill and I needed a bed that would get my head as well as my feet up. I wanted my bed to be only 25 inches high from the floor up to the top of the mattress and the lady who helped me when I bought the Craftmatic adjustable bed made sure it was done, and I really appreciated that. She was very nice and my experience was great. I also enjoy the feature where I can just push the button, and the head and the feet will go down. I don't have to individually do it. I love my bed.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

With Craftmatic, I can press a button and raise the head of the bed. That's what I wanted it for. Also, my experience with their sales rep was fine.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I love my Craftmatic. I have acid reflux and like that the bed is adjustable. I also love the way the guys came in and installed it. The installation took them less than one hour.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

We had a Craftmatic bed for over 25 years so, when we were looking for a new bed, it was no decision to make. It was just, "Go get another one." The representative was very informative and got us the product in the timeframe she said she would. Then, the people who came and delivered it and set it up were very professional. They did the job in a very timely fashion and explained everything to us because this was a little bit different than the one we had. Also, I have acid reflux and the raising of the head of the bed helps me sleeps better at night.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I had a great experience with Craftmatic's sales rep. Because of my back problems, I bought their bed and I like its adjustability.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Dealing with Craftmatic's representative was easy. The rep was very professional and helped us with everything that we needed. Being able to elevate the legs and the head for better sleep and comfort made me choose to get a Craftmatic. The elevating of the feet helps with the pain and the lower back. It also reduces the swelling in my feet. I would recommend Craftmatic to anybody who is having problems with back pain and any other issues where elevating would do them some good.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I like the adjustability of the Craftmatic bed especially being able to adjust the foot level because I had ankle surgery. I decided to get one and had a fantastic experience with their rep. Everyone there was very nice, explained things thoroughly, and made sure I understood how to operate the bed.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

My 94-year-old mother was spending more and more time in bed and we wanted something that was comfortable and where she could change her position, get her legs up or get her chest down and watch TV in bed and be more comfortable. Craftmatic had good ratings and their price seemed reasonable when we checked into it. Their sales reps answered all my questions and there was no pushing. The Craftmatic bed helps her when she raises it to get in and out of the bed. And she continually tells me how she loves it, and she is so glad that we've thought about getting an adjustable bed. I am glad that she's comfortable with it.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I was in a little hospital bed. My other bed was a king-size bed which I had for about nine years, but it was just too big for the room. I couldn’t move in it since I was confined to a wheelchair. I purchased a Craftmatic bed and I like it. I can raise it and lower it. I enjoy the massaging part of it the most. I can get on the bed, get warm, and then use the massage part.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I wish I had a headboard. But other than that, I had an excellent experience with Craftmatic's sales rep and I like that my bed is adjustable.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Craftmatic's sales rep seemed to be courteous and helpful. We got the queen size bed and liked its individual elevation on each side adjusting and the price. My wife likes the vibration quite a bit too. However, waiting for the bed was a chore. It took a little time but it all came, and they set it up just fine. They also took away the old one. I've been recommending Craftmatic to friends and family.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I'm in my 70s and I had some disability, and getting a Craftmatic bed seemed like a perfect choice. I've been following the brand for about 40 consistent years, never thinking I'd need it. But I said to myself that if I did, I'd call them up and order the bed when it's still around. And, I'm totally thrilled when I did that. Their sales rep was definitely one of the best salespersons I've ever met. He was informative and he gave me a background on what to expect.

The bed was promptly delivered and there were the right amount of technicians to do it. They went to the process of how to get and why we wanna get as well as told us of what to touch, how to touch it, how to store it, the different ways of massage, and how to stop it which is important too. I appreciate almost everything about the bed. I don't use the massage very much, but I was able to get my legs elevated. My head also elevates either the same time with the legs or at separate times. I can also adjust to my desire. There are no increments that you have to do. It's just total touch and stop.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

We have had a Craftmatic adjustable bed for 22 years and we loved it. The bed is a wonderful tool to get a more comfortable position. It was a wonderful bed for our purposes and we decided when it became a little used, that we would buy a new one. I would definitely recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I decided to get a Craftmatic adjustable bed for its health benefits to my back and also due to its quality. The bed is great and very convenient. I enjoy the whole thing. The night light underneath is really good and it responds quickly. It was also an excellent experience with their sales rep. I would be more than happy to do business again and I would recommend Craftmatic to other people when they ask.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I chose to purchase a Craftmatic bed for better health and better sleep and it was very well with their sales rep. I enjoy the vibration and the way the bed moves up and down. I can recline or decline it.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I had a Craftmatic since 1984. Now that it got old, I called the company and I got a brand new one. Their sales reps were very nice people. I called and spoke to the young lady there. I made a deal and she said that within two weeks, I would be getting the bed. They were right on time and indeed, two weeks later, I was sleeping on it. I enjoy my Craftmatic bed while watching TV because I’m getting old. I push my bed up and raise my feet up which makes me very comfortable. I love it and I’m very happy I bought it. I will recommend them to anybody. Everybody should own a Craftmatic bed.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Craftmatic's rep was kind and gentle. I also like the bed's comfortability. With it, I am able to sit up and sit back without using a bunch of pillows and sleep easier at night. Overall, it was a wonderful experience. Thank you so much to the people who came and set up the bed.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

The young lady from Craftmatic that I spoke with over the phone was excellent and she really helped me finalize my decision. She made me feel comfortable enough that I could try it and if it didn't work, I could return it. The Craftmatic bed is great and I like the price and style. I can elevate my head and my feet with it. And now, I don't have to sleep in the chair. The massaging part is great, too. I didn't get the heating part because of the money. But I should've tried to find a way to get that because everything else is excellent.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I had bought a Craftmatic bed previously in 2003 and I really loved it. I bought it so that I can help my husband get in and out of bed easier when he was not well, and it was very successful in any way. I purchased another one and the sales rep I had was very informative and friendly. I enjoy being able to have the head of my bed elevated. It helps with my acid reflux and so, I'm much more comfortable.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

My son is disabled and with Craftmatic bed, everything is a lot easier for both of us. I was able to get my son up off the floor. Also, dealing with their sales rep was terrific. Everything is fantastic and we love Craftmatic.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I’m having knee surgery and I wanted to have the best bed I could have. I wanted to move it up into my living room, so I wouldn’t have to go so far to get to my bed. I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed and it's the best thing I’ve ever bought. I enjoy the bed so much and the raising of the feet feature because it helps and it keeps my ankles from swelling. Also, the sales rep was a very kind and very helpful gentleman.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information