Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call toll free
4.71/5

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More

4543 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I developed an acid reflux condition so I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed and my experience with the sales representative was excellent. The bed is wonderful and makes breathing easier. It is lightweight and maneuverable. The adjustability and the vibrator are the features that I enjoy the most.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

We needed an adjustable bed for my wife's bad back and shoulders. She's had some operations. I liked Craftmatic's long-term reputation. I've known about them for many years. Their sales representative was excellent and very responsive. The assembly was very helpful. I bought a new king frame for the bed and they helped me take apart the old bed and put it under the new one with the frame. I enjoy the positions that I can put our Craftmatic bed in. My wife and I both have back problems sometimes and we can tailor our bed to meet our needs. I'd absolutely recommend Craftmatic to a friend and especially to anyone that has back problems.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I got a Craftmatic adjustable bed for its comfort on the legs and the head. I had a 100% excellent experience with the sales representative when I purchased it. I like the raising of the legs and the head the most because I have a bad left foot and I raise it above my heart. The bed is very durable and has no breaking parts. I definitely would recommend Craftmatic to people.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I had a Craftmatic bed for 20 years and then the motor went out. I went to another store to buy another one. I could not find the bed here in Leavenworth. I then bought a regular mattress but it did not work. So I found Craftmatic in the phonebook and I called them. The salesman that sold me the bed was very kind and generous. I appreciate him. He told me all about it, but I told him that I had one before and I just needed another one. They then sent me the bed and it is wonderful. I have a good night’s sleep ever since. I love the mattress and the up and down position. It’s for my back because I have a bad back. I would recommend this kind of bed to anyone -- to a friend, to anyone that has back problems or any other kind of problems.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I had a Craftmatic adjustable bed for almost 30 years and I wouldn’t give it up. I enjoyed it immensely. And when I moved here, I decided to buy a new one. I like raising and lowering it and I also like the vibrator.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Many of my wife's family members have the Craftmatic, so we also got one and it is a very wonderful bed. We both enjoy it. We enjoy the vibration of the bed, the illumination underneath, and how the head and the foot raises, which is very nice for my wife. I also appreciate the craftsmanship in it. Plus, our experience with the Craftmatic rep was superb.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I have discomfort sleeping, and I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I really enjoy the mattress and the elevated head and legs.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I had a hip surgery and I couldn’t lay in the regular bed. So, I decided to look into the Craftmatic beds. Their sales reps were very helpful and knew the product. They helped me make my decision to buy one. I like the fact that the head part of the bed will come up. I also like that the foot part comes up and relaxes your legs. I could get a good night's rest on my Craftmatic bed and I am glad that I have it. I'm sure it will last me as long as I need it and I would recommend it to friends and family.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I got my first Craftmatic bed in 2002 and I got my second one six months ago since the Craftmatic adjustable bed is an outstanding bed and I like the variety of positions and the comfort that it gives me for sleeping during the night. I had an outstanding experience with the sales representative. He had a really good deal and the purchasing process was prompt. I like the wireless control and the ability to put the bed in any position that I need. I also have a vibrate feature on the bed, which is really nice.

Craftmatic is the bed of choice that you wanna get out of the beds that are out there. It's definitely in a reasonable price range and for the cost you get quite a comfortable outfit to sleep on, help your health, and rest. I'd recommend it to my friends and anybody that's in the need of a nice, comfortable bed that's solid and will last a long time. Craftmatic is the way to go.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

The Craftmatic is a great purchase. The price ain’t bad and the rep was very informative. He did great and I cannot say enough good things about him. Being able to adjust the bed is super nice. I can’t sleep laying flat down anymore and being able to rest it up higher makes a big difference.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I’ve had a Craftmatic for about eight years and I really enjoyed it. I then upgraded to a new one and my experience in dealing with their rep was very good. I like the raising of my head because it helps my back and it helps me sleep better. Craftmatic is the first bed that I could sleep through the night without being in a lot of pain. It's a very good bed for people that have back and sleeping problems.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I was in an accident and had a lot of back problems. Craftmatic's bed is reasonably priced and I can adjust the bed where I’m very comfortable sleeping. It's very adjustable and with many updates since 30 years ago. I love it.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I requested information via email. They kept calling my phone while I was at work. I told them to remove my number from their database and the CS Rep was rude and resorted to name calling. Nice customer service! I will NEVER buy anything from these people!

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I listened to the recording of the call. While I apologize that we called you while you were at work, the sales rep DID NOT resort to name calling as you stated. He did mark your number as "DO NOT CALL" as soon as he hung up with you.

When you made the inquiry you a disclaimer came up asking your permission to call. You checked the box asking us to call you. The sales rep had no way of knowing that you did not want to be called.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I needed to be able to adjust my bed so that I could take a nice sleep. I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed. The sales representative was excellent. I'd recommend Craftmatic.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I enjoy all the features of my Craftmatic bed. I like being able to recline and stretch and the vibration helps. I'd recommend Craftmatic.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

The sales representative of Craftmatic suggested that my father would enjoy the Craftmatic Bed, as opposed to a hospital bed because in his experience, sometimes the thought of a hospital bed makes someone feel sick. Talking with my father, the representative was exactly right. My dad was overjoyed to get a non-hospital bed and has feared the thought of a hospital bed. So it was a great buy and my dad is extremely happy with the bed. He likes the adjustable features of the Craftmatic bed but he previously had great difficulty getting to sleep. So he loves the massage feature because it helps him get a good night sleep.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Craftmatic's salesmen convinced us to purchase their product and their white-glove service was excellent. We also liked the self-adjustment for the bed and the ability to raise the head and the feet separately. The bed is well-built and strong.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Craftmatic has been in business for over 40 years and I figured they had to be doing something right. I bought a Craftmatic bed and their representatives came in and set it up, and I didn't have to do a thing. They also took all the trash away. At the end of the day, I use the elevation of my feet before I go to sleep. I elevate the head of the bed all night. I was surprised how comfortable everything was, and it works fine for me. I would recommend Craftmatic for anyone.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

My husband has bad back so we decided to go ahead and get one for each one of us. I enjoyed the thing where you can raise the headboard. I also like the massage. The sales rep was new, I could tell, but he was very good.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Craftmatic's sales rep was good. I like the bed's adjustment feature and I'd recommend it.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

My Craftmatic bed is great for my back. I had my first Craftmatic bed for 20 years and my second one is on its third year. I enjoy the raising of the head and the legs on my bed the most. The massage feature is also very comforting.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

After my parents passed, I inherited their Craftmatic that was purchased in 1974 and enjoyed it, but I wanted a newer model. I bought one and the sales rep I dealt with was terrific. I enjoyed the elevation of the head because I have acid reflux. I also like the under the bed widened because we have to get up at night a lot and we have a bunch of dogs on the floor.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

A Craftmatic salesperson came to our town in 2000 and we talked to him. Eventually, we purchased a Craftmatic to replace our bed of 18 years. Working with their rep went very well. Since getting the bed, my wife has liked the vibration feature as well as the ability to raise the bed up to get out when she has had surgeries.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Craftmatic rep was a good salesperson. My Craftmatic bed is very comfortable and I really enjoy the raising of the bed. The mattress on them are very comfortable, too.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Our experience with the Craftmatic sales rep was excellent. We like the price of the Craftmatic bed. Also, I enjoy the automatic, adjustable, wireless hand control. Now, my husband may wake up but he just pushes his vibrating control and it rocks him back to sleep.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I sleep in an EasyChair most of the time and I got a Craftmatic bed so I can get out of that chair. I like the Craftmatic's feature for tilting of the head. It helps me sleep like I was in an EasyChair and it is a very comfortable bed. When I purchased it, I also had a great experience with their sales reps. I’d recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Craftmatic's rep was very nice, helpful, informative, and professional. With my Craftmatic bed, I like the way I can put the head up and the feet up with the vibrators on them. It also raises like hospital beds so I can watch TV in bed. I would highly suggest anybody who is looking for a new bed to get a Craftmatic bed.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I have a bad neck and back problem and our old bed was worn out, so we decided to try the Craftmatic. Their sales rep did a good job and we ended up liking the mattresses and the head raise feature of the bed.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I've owned a Craftmatic for 15 years and bought another one for replacement. I enjoy that I am able to adjust it to conform to my body. Their sales rep was super. He was a wonderful representative. Craftmatic has been a total lifesaver for both me and my husband.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I have this back injury and I needed a part of the bed to be adjustable for that. I purchased a Craftmatic and had a great experience with their sales reps. They were very attentive to my needs. I like the bed's pads under the adjustable back and sometimes the vibrationing option. It is all good on my back. I’m enjoying the bed and it was a good purchase.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information