2. Adjustable Beds

4.8/5 (4728 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic sells adjustable beds and mattresses in twin, full, queen and king sizes. It offers three models with various features like wave massage, child safety locks, anti-snore positions and built-in lights. Each model comes with a remote control. Customers must order an adjustable bed over the phone and can return any product within 30 days.

Pros

• Wireless remote controllers
  • Safety lights and locks
  • Programmable positions

Cons

• Can’t order online
  • Must pay shipping for returns

Bottom Line

Craftmatic offers a number of adjustable bed options. Its models have different levels of comfort and convenience. Each model offers a wireless remote for easy use. You have to call for pricing and purchase.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Adjustable Beds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: June 19, 2020

I ordered a bed in April, 2020, I still haven’t received my bed. When I ordered I was told it would be delivered within 2-3 weeks. It’s June, 2020, still no bed. My husband and I made several phone calls to the company always being told someone would call us back, no one ever did. When we talked to anyone at this company they told us so many lies that they kept tripping themselves up, forgetting that they just told us opposite of what they just said. Example, my husband called wanting a refund, they told him we only do refunds on Friday, he said today is Friday, they tell him the one who issues refunds isn’t here today, she’s been really busy this whole week issuing refunds to other people, wait, I thought you just said refunds are only issued on Friday?!!

When you try to explain to them what you have already been told, they totally over talk you, so not professional at all. Not to mention how rude they all are. I wish I had known how this company operates, I would never have wasted my time with them. All I want now is a full refund. They should have never charged the credit card we used to pay with until our bed was on the truck heading to our house for delivery!!!

Original review: May 8, 2020

The bed is great. Especially good if you or your significant other have any health issues. For back sufferers or breathing issues this bed is perfect. The mattress has two sides as an option. Firm or not so firm.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Ordered a bed for my elderly parents April 17. No answer, no delivery. Horrible customer service. Filed a claim at the bank and BBB. Do not trust this company. This company is taking advantage of elderly people.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Do not consider Craftmatic if you are reviewing adjustable beds with the Craftmatic Company! I spend hours reviewing adjustable beds and settled on the Craftmatic because it was made in the United States. I read reviews and saw one con stating how unethical they are, there was more than that 1 review ~ I continued on after reading positive reviews also. I filled out an online request for more information and with 30 minutes someone called and talked about 45 minutes telling me about the company and beds. At the time it sounded good and what we were looking for; the salesperson was friendly and spent a lot of time with me. Well that all changed after I had placed my order.

I called at least 5 times to my contact person and also to the company. All I wanted to know at that time was to find out if we had a delivery date. When I called the main line each time I was told someone would call me back. No one ever did and my salesperson did not respond to my phone calls, emails, messenger or text messages. The red flag went up at this point. My husband was sleeping in a hospital bed in my living room so time was of the essence regarding delivery. Nothing! Of course our credit card was charged immediately and they received their money right then and there.

I called for the last time on April 27th to cancel our order. Not only had we not received our bed but we had no other communication from the company. The person I talked to was extremely rude, she said she she would cancel it but it had to go to 2 different departments before they could tell me if I would get a full refund. Why would they maybe not refund my $ completely as we had not received anything at all from them? What a joke this company is.

I have completed a dispute with my bank, contacted the BBB and now this review. No matter what they say in their response what I am telling you is completely true regarding dealing with them. I do understand the virus has delayed almost everything at this time, but we are in this together doesn't apply to Craftmatic. All I can say is "Caveat Emptor."

Original review: April 27, 2020

It is a great mattress. It is firm on one side and softer on the other side. I'm using the firm side and it is very supportive. I have not tried the softer side as I need former support. It is well made and great quality.

Original review: April 18, 2020

Everyone is telling you about how wonderful this bed is with all the wonderful choices on the bed. Yes yes yes. The best bed we have ever had. Sale Rep Steve ** was the BEST to work with. I'm here to tell you how much you get for the low cost. I did research with other companies and they all are so overpriced. You get everything you need including plush comfort at these lower prices. Do your own homework and you'll see it's WORTH EVERY CENT!!!

Original review: March 31, 2020

I liked how with the Craftmatic adjustable bed I could sit up, lie down or put my feet up. I got one and it has been a great bed.

Original review: March 30, 2020

Craftmatic was the only suitable bed for me and my wife. The vibrating feature helps with my back. The adjustability of the back and the lower part of the body are the highlights of the experience. Moreover, right under the bed is great too. We have pets and it’s great for hiding them.

Original review: March 29, 2020

I had a bad back for quite a while. It got so bad I couldn’t sleep flat on the bed anymore. I was sleeping on a recliner and my wife wasn’t very happy with that. She found Craftmatic on the internet and we didn’t waste our time. We purchased it and I've been sleeping on it ever since, and that’s been four or five months now. I just love being able to adjust the feet and the head up and down. I can get in a perfect position with my back.

They were also very thorough when they sold me the bed. It actually went so fast. I was like, “Wow, that was too quick.” Everything they told me they came through with. I also like the promptness. They gave me a date on when the bed was coming, and that’s the day it came. The gentlemen they had installing it were very professional and very neat with everything. We just loved the whole experience.

Original review: March 28, 2020

When I checked Craftmatic online, it looked like a good deal. Their rep was very nice and courteous. And when I’ve had to have a little repair done on it, it was handled very efficiently. I enjoy the bed's adjustable feature where I can watch television and have my knees up a little bit and the back up. I’m using it about eight hours a day and it has very comfortable.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information