Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call toll free
4.73/5

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More

4497 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 5 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Craftmatic has a good reputation. I had a very good experience with their representative, too. I had acid reflux so I needed to be elevated and I enjoy the automatic elevation of my Craftmatic bed. I haven't had any issues with my bed so far.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I went for a Craftmatic after a personal reference. The sales rep I've dealt with has been very good and now I've been enjoying the bed's comfortability.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

My Craftmatic is the most comfortable bed I've had in over 10 years. I like the adjustability and massage features as well as the pillow tilt to get my neck in the right position. Furthermore, my experience with their reps was perfect and I couldn't ask for more.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I like the plug-ins and the adjustability of the Craftmatic bed. Moreover, their delivery team came on time, did their job and was out. They didn’t hold us up at all.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

We had a Craftmatic when they first came out. My father has been sleeping on a Craftmatic for at least 20 years, and he loves it. So we are now on our third Craftmatic. We like that the headrest going up and down gives disabled people the ability to get in and out of bed comfortably. Craftmatic is a great device overall. Also, the company has great people who are easy to work with. I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

My mom needed a comfortable bed instead of the hospital bed so that she could be up. We bought a Craftmatic bed, and their sales representative was good. My mom really likes the bed and she's really glad she got it. It took the place of a hospital bed. It makes her feel like she's got a real bed and it's real comfortable and it vibrates.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

It took forever for my uncle to receive his bed. They go through a distribution warehouse, who then hires out the delivery company. On the first delivery, the driver accidentally cut the wires upon opening. Again, weeks pass... Now, the driver left the bed without assembling it! They were supposed to call me first, and they came earlier than the delivery window. Nobody seems to want to take responsibility for this comedy of errors. I am very disappointed!!!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

My Craftmatic bed is a really comfortable bed. Also, my experience with the Craftmatic sales rep was very good. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I talked to a Craftmatic representative and ended up buying a Craftmatic bed. I’ve had a broken back repaired, and the bed helps my back a lot when I sleep. After I get up, it makes a lot of difference. I like the feature that allows me to raise the bed up and down because it helps my back a lot and when I get up, my back doesn’t have pain anywhere.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Our experience with the Craftmatic rep was wonderful. He explained everything, and the people that brought the bed also showed us how it works, and we were very pleased. Elevating the bed seems to help my husband sleep better. I enjoy when I can sit up and read. It’s very comfortable and easy to do. Craftmatic beds are very good and comfortable. You get a good night’s rest, and you wake up feeling really good and relieved. I have recommended it to several of my friends.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I would definitely recommend Craftmatic to a friend. I purchased a Craftmatic bed for my back pain and my legs. I like raising my legs because my legs get very swollen if I stand too long. And also for my back, I enjoy the massager. I can also read a book or watch TV while I have the bed raised.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

My husband and I both have bad backs. I was a school bus driver for 23 years. We enjoy that the bed goes up towards a sitting position, which is the best for me because I cannot lay flat anymore. The sales representative did everything he could to set things up and, then, we went from there. We would recommend the Craftmatic adjustable bed.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I’d go in my Craftmatic bed and I can adjust it. I have the south side up, and it helps me sleep better. My experience with Craftmatic was really good. Their rep was great and I enjoyed talking with him.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I was having issues with my back and I thought that with the Craftmatic, I could position my bed with my feet up and relieve some of the pressure. Since getting my bed, it has been working beautifully. Besides being able to raise the bed, I also like the head attachment which allows me to bring my head forward more.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I need to elevate my legs as what my doctor says and my Craftmatic does a beautiful job with that. I enjoy the elevation that it gives me for my legs. I also found that it’s easy to get in and out of the bed. I enjoy and appreciate it very much.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

My back was bad, so I was looking around for some kind of an adjustable bed on the web. I bought a Craftmatic bed and had an excellent experience with their reps. They were friendly and courteous. My Craftmatic eases the pain in my back. The vibrator helps a great deal in getting me settled down at night. I would like a light that goes on underneath the bed because I usually go to bed after my wife. She gets up very early and I go to bed very late, and it would help me to see my way to the bed.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

We had a Crafmatic adjustable bed many years ago, and I really like it. It makes me sleep better and I enjoy it. It lays out like a lounge chair, and just before I fall asleep, I had to flatten that and then it would go down and I sleep for good. The representative who came was good, too.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for my bad back. I had an excellent experience with the sales rep, and I would recommend Craftmatic.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

We like that the Craftmatic is adjustable because we can have our head up and feet up comfortably. We bought the Craftmatic bed for our health and comfort. Our experience with Craftmatic has been great.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Frank has a really bad back and now that he has the Craftmatic bed, he enjoys it plus the multiple segments that are movable that helped him find his comfort zone. Craftmatic's reps did excellent work, and we appreciated them a great deal. The delivery was fast and easy. The setup was easy as well, and I like the light under the bed. We’re very happy with Craftmatic.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

A friend of my son’s was selling Craftmatic in Florida and he talked us into trying one. We liked it and we bought two. We’ve been happy with them ever since. The fellow who we talked to at the company couldn’t be more helpful. He did everything he could to get us squared away and found the exact model that was of savings for us money-wise. He knew his stuff, knew his product, and he was very pleasant. Craftmatic is a very comfortable bed and a good product. It’s been very serviceable for us.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I had a Tempur-Pedic for about 12 years, and then I researched many beds and figured to give Craftmatic a call. I love the way their bed goes up in the headrest part for watching TV, the flexibility of settings, and then having some set spaces so you just press one button and you get to your comfort zone. The sales rep we had was great and very helpful, too. Everything went as planned, including the delivery and the set-up. I have recommended the Craftmatic adjustable bed to many friends.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

My father had a Craftmatic adjustable bed and I wanted that type of bed. I figured I might as well go with the original, so I chose Craftmatic. I enjoy the position for the head and feet. It happens to help me with my reflux, when I put the head up. I’m just sorry I didn’t have the bed years ago.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

My husband broke his neck and currently he wears a neck brace. Our Craftmatic adjustable bed has helped him to be comfortable during his recovery. We have liked the feature of the bed that tilts it up. I also like the bottom part coming up to elevate my legs. Thus far, we've been enjoying the bed very much.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

My wife has health problems, so we got a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I like the dual action where one side can go up, and the other side can stay down. It’s very convenient for both me and my wife. The price was a lot cheaper than I thought it was going to be and I’m very satisfied with the product. Also, the Craftmatic sales representative we dealt with was not pushy and he was very good.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I had a very good experience with the Craftmatic sales representative. I like the quality of Craftmatic beds. I enjoy the ability to elevate my feet or my head and to do it independently.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I wanted a bed I could adjust to raise the head up while watching TV. I liked the price of the Craftmatic adjustable bed. I had looked at other adjustable beds like Sleep Number, but I didn’t wanna pay that much. I had owned a king-sized bed for years. My wife and I got one several years ago. She passed away about 5 years ago, and I kept using that same bed. And then I got the queen-sized Craftmatic. The Craftmatic sales rep was very good, professional and he worked with me to find out what I wanted. He also got me the best price he could. It was a very good relationship. He did a good job. I’ve been well-pleased with my Craftmatic since I got it. I raise the head if I want to to watch TV. But every night, I would use the massager. It makes me relax, puts me to sleep quicker, and I’m thankful that it turns off automatically so I’m always asleep before it gets to vibrating.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

My husband had to have neck surgery and he couldn't lie on his back for months. So, we purchased a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed. Their reps were very nice and handled everything over the phone. The purchased worked out exactly the way they would. The purchase was easy and the delivery was on time. Their delivery team was very nice and they set the beds up for us. Since getting the bed, we've enjoyed the foot and leg elevation features. My husband and I use those quite often because it helps us. We're very happy.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I have a problem with my digestive system and with Craftmatic I am able to raise my head. I'm also able to raise the lower back for my knees. It’s a good bed and I’ve got another one because I needed them. I’m very satisfied with the bed and I would recommend it.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

When I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed, I had a very good experience with their rep. I also liked the guarantee on the bed. I enjoy the legs being propped up. I love the way that it lifts my legs, my torso and my head. When you have leg problems, that’s a very important factor in deciding on a bed. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend or a family member.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information