Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
4.77/5
Based on 308 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
Read More Read More
Last updated: March 28, 2018

4309 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
View 5 featured reviews
Original review: March 19, 2018

I had my bed for eight years before I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed and the experience with the sales representative was wonderful. The bed seems to be very sturdy and it has worked extremely well. You can adjust the head and the feet to wherever they benefit you the most. If you were experiencing reflux for instance you can raise it more and if it was just to be more comfortable to watch TV then you have it in that position.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I went to a meeting and there were two other ladies there who said they’ve had a Craftmatic and how much it had helped them. That encouraged me to get the Craftmatic. The salesperson of Craftmatic was very nice. I enjoyed the part where you can raise up your feet with the bed because I had been having problems with swollen ankles and that seems to help a lot. I can also adjust a little bit of the head part. It makes it very comfortable. I'm enjoying using it. I'm glad that I got it and I certainly would recommend it.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I needed an adjustable bed and got Craftmatic. It's easy to adjust to any position to make you comfortable. Plus the sales rep was excellent.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I’ve had Craftmatic for 40 years and I’ve never had a problem with it. I knew how good it was when I purchased my second Craftmatic bed. I have a bad back and it helps my back a lot. I also enjoy the head part that goes up and down. It’s very comfortable to sit in and to watch TV. It’s an excellent product.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I had a king-size Craftmatic for about 22 years and never had any problem with it. I lost my husband about 18 years ago and I was downsizing to a queen-size bed. I called Craftmatic because I knew I could depend on them. The sales rep was really great and he helped me out a lot. There's nothing like a good night sleep and I've certainly had a lot of good sleep with my Craftmatic. I enjoy having my head raised slightly and it's the main reason I'm sticking with Craftmatic.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: March 17, 2018

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed and the sales reps were terrific and when they delivered the bed they got it set up quickly. They were very professional. They took away my old bed. I enjoy that I can raise the head and the foot. Also I haven’t had any back pain getting up in the morning since I got the bed. I am totally happy with the experience and I have recommended it to family and friends.

Original review: March 17, 2018

I got to the point where I could not lay flat in my bed. After checking around prices and what other people told me, I decided Craftmatic was the way I needed to go. The sales representatives were very good, thorough and helpful, and I appreciated it. I’ve had my Craftmatic bed since August of last year and I’m still very satisfied with it. The head raises up and the foot also even though I still have to put a pillow under my knees. But I can’t lay flat so that works fine for me.

Original review: March 17, 2018

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for health and I like that I can elevate it and I like the massage part of it also. I've only had it since the end of July 2017 and I'm loving it.

Original review: March 16, 2018

We liked Cratmatic very much and we bought five of them. I enjoy every part of the bed. I can raise my feet when my feet swells up and I can raise my head. It has heat and vibrator in it and it all helps my back and every part of my body. Also the sales representatives were very good. They explained everything very carefully to me and it worked out fine for us. It's a wonderful bed and I recommend it to anybody who has any kind of problem and aches and pains. It will work wonders for them.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I saw the Craftmatic bed on TV and I liked what I saw. The sales representative was fantastic too. The bed I had before that, I had it for about 20 years. But with the Craftmatic bed, I enjoy the elevation on my head. It’s a wonderful bed and I would recommend it to anyone. And since I’m almost 80 years old it’s just good on me all over.

Original review: March 16, 2018

The salesman that I dealt with was real fine, and I have enjoyed the bed.

Original review: March 15, 2018

We know some people who has the Craftmatic adjustable bed and they were very happy with it so we thought we’d try it. There were health reasons also and being able to raise the head and the pillow makes much more comfortable. The sales representative was also very good and gave us a real good deal. It was easy getting rid of the old bed, which we had for about 19 years. The delivery system and the fellows were great. They assembled the bed and explained things. We couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I enjoy the comfortable sleep I'm having with Craftmatic. Plus their reps were fantastic. Craftmatic is all around perfect! It's a beautiful bed.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I have back injury so I purchased a Crafmatic. I'm completely satisfied.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I had previously owned a Craftmatic and I still do so I have two of them now. I’m completely satisfied with it. I like raising the head. I use it for watching TV as well. The sales representative was also wonderful and so were the delivery people.

Original review: March 14, 2018

With Craftmatic I can tilt my head and my legs and it takes the pressure off my back.

Original review: March 13, 2018

We wanted a bed that is better than what we had back 20 years ago, and we decided to buy a Craftmatic bed. The sales representative was very good. He explained everything to me in a proper way. Our Craftmatic bed is very comfortable. I enjoy it very much and we really appreciate it. I also like the new remote. It's really easy to operate.

Original review: March 13, 2018

The previous bed had been with us for five years and my father needed a new bed. The sales representative of Craftmatic Adjustable Beds was very good.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I like that I can elevate my head and seat with the Craftmatic, and it certainly helps me. I'm happy with Craftmatic and they give immediate concern to even the minor problems.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

This has been the worst experience of my life. I ordered this bed two weeks ago and have had nothing but a big nightmare ever since. First off they didn't release the bed to be shipped until a week after I ordered it then it arrived in Sacramento 2 days ago and I have been unable to get anyone to even set up an appointment to get it delivered. So I contacted Craftmatic and they tell me it will be another week before my bed can be delivered even though it is only 2 hours from my house sitting in some warehouse for another week. Give me a break. Whatever you do don't buy one of these beds because you will never get it.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

Your order was placed on 2/9/18. Normal delivery is between 7-10 days however your state requires a signed purchase order before we are able to ship the bed. You signed the order on 2/14/18 and your bed was shipped the same day. The delivery company spoke to you on 2/23/18 and scheduled your delivery for 3/1/18.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

When ordering the bed, the customer service could not be better (ordered summer of 2017). The set-up went very smoothly. Once the check had cleared the bank, customer service for Craftmatic beds flew out the window... never to be seen again. I had an electrical problem with the bed. Sent in an request for maintenance, and received a call back about a month later. I ordered the parts online and had an electrician fix the problem. The bed is great, but one would hope that you never have a problem that needs the assistance of Craftmatic Beds.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

We are unable to locate you by name, email, or phone number as a Craftmatic customer. I have a manager attempting to contact you for additional information.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

My wife and I purchase a queen-size "Craftmatic" adjustable bed when I became a paraplegic nearly 14 years ago. We have had the bed for just over 13 years. While we are basically satisfied with the bed and its features, we are totally dissatisfied with the customer service, or more accurately the lack thereof when the mechanism which lifts the head of the bed failed. I was told upon calling the number for customer service on the Craftmatic website that my bed was obsolete and that replacement parts were not available (not true!).

I was offered instead a "good deal" on a new bed. Not being in a financial position to shell out the considerable amount for the purchase of a new bed, I decided to launch into an investigation of other possibilities. I learned that not only did the company that goes by the name of Craftmatic not make the bed nor is it the original company, neither did the company Craftmatic used as a supplier of the bed, Easy Rest, manufacture the bed. I further learned that Genesis Warranty Solutions (www.genesiswarranty.com) is able to supply virtually any replacement parts for virtually any adjustable bed, and at very affordable prices and with excellent and very knowledgeable and honest customer service (thanks, Keith **!). I have ordered the replacement head motor and expect to have it installed and my bed working like new again shortly.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

The company you purchased your bed from nearly 14 years ago were distributors at that time of the Craftmatic brand. They have not distributed Craftmatic products for at least 8 years. They (Easy Rest) did not then and do not now manufacture beds but are responsible for your warranty.

We do not have parts available for beds we did not sell. In some cases we are able to get them but not always.

I also looked at the link you supplied. The listed company is falsely stating they are authorized by Craftmatic and are violating trademark law by using the Craftmatic trademark without approval. I would be cautious of purchasing from a company making fraudulent claims.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I purchased a Craftmatic Bed in 2003, had no problems with it. In Oct 2017 the remote would not work and the foot of the bed was very high, I was wanting the bed to lay flat but when I hit flat on the remote it took the bed up as high as it would go. I called Craftmatic and they told me the bed and remote I had was obsolete and I could not get a new remote, I was very upset about this, I loved the bed and wanted it fixed but they said they couldn't do anything about it. So I purchased another bed, they did give me a good deal, so I ask if I could have two remotes and the salesman said yes, when the bed arrived there was only one remote so I called the salesman and he said he would see what he could do, well I never got a second remote nor did I hear back from him.

Two weeks after my bed arrived I was having trouble with the remote, I called and told them and they told me to change the batteries which I did and it did not help, I called them back and they said they would send technician to see what the problem was, He concluded that the remote was bad. I did not get a new remote for 10 days, after I received it I called and ask to have the send a tech.to program it for me, they told me to unplug the bed and wait a few minutes and plug back in which I did, then she said to push the reset button, she said it was on the side of the bed, I could not find it and told her to please send a tech to program it, the bed is still under warranty.

She said she would put in the order for it, I never heard from anyone so a week later I called and she said they were using a different co.and he might be a longer wait. Never heard from anyone so I paid someone to program it for me, so disappointed in this Co. I am on a fixed income, I'm 75yes.old and a widow, You would think since you pay big bucks for their bed they would want to help with a problem, Unhappy customer!!!

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I understand our Service Manager has reached out to you and you are now satisfied. Please let me know if you have any additional issues.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I bought two Twin Extra Long Bed from them December 2017. I was in a very bad wreck and needed a King Size Bed that would adjust. I ask him several questions about the bed and the Mattress that I would be getting. He told me it would be 11 to 12 inches thick. The Bed was delivered on December 22, 2017 When I tried to put the sheets on they would not fit at all. They were too long and too wide. I was told to buy sheets 38 by 80. I did. I called the salesman Saturday morning December 23, 2017. He then told me the mattress was only 11 inches in the middle to call Jackie in shipping EXT **. I called her. Explained what happened and she told me they do have a 11 to 12 inch deep mattress but she could not send it. That I needed to talk with her supervisor that was out for the Holidays and would have her call me.

I called several times and was told she was still out past when I was told she would be back. I was then told she was back on December 4, 2018 and she did not call me but sent an email saying if I wanted to return the bed it would cost me $999.00 to return it. She will not return a call after many attempts today. I did not get what the salesman said I was getting. The wholesale was not what I was told I was getting. I talked to another person there and they said they did not even make an 8 to 8 1/2 inch mattress and then another person told me that's all they make. Seems they have no problem lying to get your money and then will not make it right but want to keep $999.00 to return it. Sounds like a SCAM to ME. BEWARE.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I am sorry you had an issue. Your bed has been picked up and you have been refunded in full.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

My mother had a Craftmatic bed for over 20 years and loved it. When she finally decided she was in need of another mattress, she ordered a new one, summer of 2014. I know, because we bought 2 at the same time. What a poor product. Within 2 years, all 3 of our mattresses started showing sagging issues. We have all 3 complained of the same problem - the mattresses do not support at all. They are nowhere as well made as her original purchase. All 3 of us are in the process of buying new beds, and I can guarantee you none of them will be a Craftmatic bed. I don't understand why people rate these beds so high - they simply do not last.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

The most horrific experience I believe I have ever had!! I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed, and the delivery people lost my bed! I was totally stressed! Couldn't reach the delivery people... (Manna Delivery) I had to be tracking my own bed, nobody knew nothing!! And this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for family!! They ruined my holiday. This was just the most disheartening thing I have been thru in a very long time. I just can't say how disturbing this whole thing was!! HORRIBLE!!

Resolution response: Dec. 31, 2017

I wrote a review the middle of this month regarding my bed not being put together when delivered. Since then they contacted me and took care of my problem to my complete satisfaction. Yes the bed is a excellent bed in my opinion. Thank you Craftmatic.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I had had a Craftmatic adjustable bed delivered on Monday the 18th of December and placed in my bed room. According to the agreement they were required to assemble it. They refuse to do that. Said they do not do that. Left bed in boxes in my bedroom. I called Craftmatic and complained and agreed it should have been assembled. Took my phone number and e-mail but never contacted me back. I also called Manna and they did the same thing. On the 19th I had knee surgery and unable to do it myself. Which I should not have to anyway. I have 3 times since then with the same results. I have already paid for this bed.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I am sorry you had a problem with the delivery company. We contacted them originally when you called and thought the issue was resolved. I have escalated the complaint to the managers at the company and you should receive a call to resolve the issue.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Craftmatic is a wonderful bed. It does everything I wanted it to do and more. I had one of those Number beds for years and I didn't like it at all. I always had back problems with it no matter what number I put. When I saw Craftmatic on TV I was impressed so I bought it right after. I like the pillow part with the head that raises up because I don't have to pile a bunch of pillows up. I just got my regular pillow down and it's very, very comfortable that way for watching TV.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

My wife needs something to help her get up out of bed so she could sit up and watch television. We got the Craftmatic about two years ago and she really loves it. It moves up and down and she could set it up in the bed but she couldn't use the thing called a vibrator because she got a defibrillator pacemaker in her heart. The man that sold the Craftmatic to us was getting ready to retire and he was very nice. We really liked him. Then their reps told me that they were going to come and when they did, they set the bed up, cleaned all of trash, and showed me how use it. Also, a lot of people who come in our house don’t care if they bang up our wall but the Craftmatic guys were very careful.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I like lifting my head up on the Craftmatic bed so I don't get an acid reflux. I got the bed for health reasons and when I bought it, I had a good experience with their sales rep.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information