Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call toll free
4.83/5

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I had a good experience with Craftmatic's sales rep and I like their bed's ability to adjust.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I enjoy the adjustable nature of the Craftmatic bed. It lowers and raises and helps my wife get in and out of bed more easily. I had a very, very good experience working with the sales rep, and the people who delivered the bed did a good job too.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I had a Craftmatic adjustable bed previously and I liked it. I like the reclining part of it and you can adjust the level of it. I would recommend it to someone else.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

We had the first Craftmatic, which was a single bed, for 11 years. And then we went to a double bed two years ago. I enjoy the vibrating part the most. Also the sales reps were excellent. They explained everything clearly.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

The sales rep from Craftmatic was good. And my wife loves the bed. She needed to be able to be tilted up whenever she sleeps. We like the tilting motion and the vibration or the massaging features of the bed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

The Craftmatic Adjustable Bed is good and I would recommend it. I had chronic back pain and being able to elevate the head and legs helped me after the surgery.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I’ve had Craftmatic for about 20 years and I needed to update. It was excellent with the sales representative and they give a good follow-through to make sure that everything is working properly. I use the most the raising of my head feature so I can watch television or read, and the raising of the foot part in order to increase the circulation in my legs.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I purchased a Craftmatic adjustable bed for relaxation and rest, and I use their elevation feature the most. I had an excellent experience working with their sales rep, and their installers were polite, clean, and cleaned up afterwards.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I like the fact that with the Craftmatic bed the head can go up and down, so I can watch TV and be comfortable.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I've owned my previous bed for 20 years before purchasing a Craftmatic bed, and I had a very good experience with the sales representative.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information