Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 20, 2017

4156 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

We enjoy our Craftmatic bed, and I like lifting the back of it because it's easy to read and do computer things. We would recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Craftmatic has terrific reviews and price point. The salesman was wonderful and made the purchase very easy. I enjoy using the bed's adjustability.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

A very nice sales rep attended to me and I bought a Craftmatic bed. I like the ability to raise and lower the head and the foot of the bed. Also, I really like the vibrating part.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I had previously owned a Craftmatic for years before and the sales rep went over and above. This is my second Craftmatic bed and that gentleman was just awesome too. The sales representatives are just over the top. Everything about Craftmatic are --- the people and the bed. I have a back problem. I also can't sleep just laying flat. I enjoy the most being able to sit up and watch television with my Craftmatic bed. I can also sleep if I choose to while sitting up. I also enjoy my massager.

I live in South Central and I've never been rich. I struggled. I was a single parent and I was in foster care many times in my life. I didn't have sometime some place to live and so I never dream that I would be able to afford to sleep on a bed like this in my lifetime. I am almost 73 now and it's just a blessing that they all have made it possible for some of us who perhaps may have never been able to live like a queen. I've been able to, in this instance of having such a wonderful bed, live like a queen and I want to thank Craftmatic so much.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

It was a very good experience with Craftmatic's representative. I got the bed for health reason and I enjoy the bed's head elevation feature.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Craftmatic was recommended to me by friends. I enjoy raising the foot part of it. My experience with the sales rep was fine and I'd recommend them overall.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My doctor told me to have my head elevated and pillows did not work so I bought a Craftmatic bed. Their sales rep was very good. I love the mattress and I love being able to put my legs and head up according to doctor's directions. The mattress feels just great to sleep on as well. The men that came out to put it up were spectacular. They worked with me and I wanted it close to the floor so that I could get up on it. I don't have legs and they did it just like I wanted and it's perfect. I would recommend it to a friend and I would say, "Try Craftmatic. They are great."

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I had my previous bed for 8 years then I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed. The sales representative was good. Now, I enjoy the bed's adjustability.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

My aunt had a Craftmatic and I heard a lot about it. I bought my own Craftmatic and the sales rep was very good. I enjoy its feature for raising the head up.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I got a really good deal when I purchased a Craftmatic bed. The sales rep was so nice and helpful, and she answered all my questions before I can even ask them. The delivery and set up team was really nice and fast. I thought I was in for a three hour set up, but when they got here, it took them about 45 minutes to get the bed together and get it all going and teach me how to use the remote. It impressed me so much how quickly the setup and everything went.

I love being able to sit up in bed and watch television and being able to adjust my sleeping so that I'm sitting up a little bit as well. I really needed that feature. My husband and I both enjoy our bed. We've had it for six months and I wouldn't give anything for it. It's a wonderful bed and it works great. Craftmatic has had a positive reputation over many years. And my husband and I have both been pleasantly surprised with the experience and the comfort and ease of use of the bed.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I enjoy raising my feet. Every part of the bed was very good. Delivery and set up was also very professional. The sales rep was also very good.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

The Craftmatic sales reps were all wonderful. I have never dealt with a better group of people and I thank them all for that. I like the bed because I can put my head and legs up and it takes stress off my back. For the first time in years, I have been able to get out of bed without pain and for me that is like a miracle.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

We had severe back issues and we needed a bed that would help to alleviate those symptoms, so we got a Craftmatic adjustable bed. Dealing with the sales rep was wonderful. We've had our Craftmatic bed for five years and we like its adjustability because there’s a different need on different days and both my husband and I can change our settings to what we need for that evening. Our pets love the bed too.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I had an excellent experience with the Craftmatic sales rep. Their bed is very comfortable and I like the vibration feature.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Craftmatic's tv commercial was very good. I've had my previous bed for 16 years so then I bought a Craftmatic adjustable bed. It is my second adjustable bed and much better than the old one. I enjoy the whole Craftmatic bed. The massage is wonderful and I absolutely love the new headrest. Also, I had the most pleasant experience with the sales representative. He was very good and he answered all my questions.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Craftmatic has good reviews and the sales rep who attended to me was excellent. I got a Craftmatic and I enjoy the adjustable base the most since I like to read in bed. It's a very comfortable mattress.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I know people who had Craftmatic and were very pleased with them so I purchased one of my own. The set up crew was very efficient at work and they cleaned up after themselves and gave us a good briefing on how to operate the bed. I like the adjustability. I have to sleep with my head elevated. The bed elevates my head and also supports my back at the same time. I am well-satisfied. It has done everything that it’s claimed to do.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

With the Craftmatic bed, I enjoy being able to lift my feet and my head and I especially enjoy the vibration.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

We liked the price of our Craftmatic adjustable bed and we had an excellent experience with the sales rep. We've had the bed for five years now and it has been wonderful and a plus for my mother. She’s elderly and recently broke her hip, and the bed has helped her. It lets her sleep much better and she can adjust the setting according to how she’s feeling, like if she has some back pain. The adjustability is the feature of the bed that we enjoy the most because it allows my mother to sit up and that helps with her acid reflux. We also like the massage feature.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

The Craftmatic sales rep was very cordial and I enjoyed talking to him. The bed is comfortable and it’s relaxing to sleep at night. I would never go to a regular bed because I’ve always enjoyed the different positions that I can get on a Craftmatic bed. I would recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I have problems with my back and an excellent sales rep sold me a Craftmatic adjustable bed. I use all of the bed's features for the comfort and for lesser pain in my back.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I decided to get an adjustable bed from Craftmatic because of its price and their sales rep was good.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I had a Craftmatic for 15 years and a good sales representative sold me a new one. I like the adjustment features of the bed the most.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I had a great experience with Craftmatic's rep. We bought the bed for my mother’s health and being able to adjust it is the feature that we enjoy the most.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I had a Craftmatic bed for 38 years and it was time to get a new one. Their sales rep explained everything in full detail and made me feel very comfortable. I enjoyed its feature where you can move the head and foot up and down. I’ve had a number of surgeries and without the Craftmatic bed, I would probably have to rent a hospital bed. It’s been really wonderful.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I’m on my second Craftmatic and I wouldn’t do without it. I like that I can adjust the bed and not bend over to make it up. And also, if I need to have my head elevated and if my feet are bothering me, I can raise them. I use the vibration, too. It’s a very good bed and I would recommend it.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

We needed a replacement for our waterbed and thought it was time for an adjustable bed. We tried one we did not like and settled on the Craftmatic. It was an online-only purchase and we would have liked to have been able to see the bed before we purchased it. But the online purchase was very easy and any problem was solved immediately, and we enjoyed being able to get the mattress. We enjoy the adjustable head and foot placement of the bed and the mattress is most comfortable. Also, it's nice to know that Customer Service follows up and that we have a phone number to contact if we come up with any problems with our bed.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I have bought a Craftmatic bed for correct positioning. I enjoy the number of adjustments that I can make with it. The people who represent Craftmatic were positive and knowledgeable. I have already recommended this bed.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Our Craftmatic is very comfortable and we're really enjoying it. I like my head extended or elevated, and my husband does also. It was much cheaper than the other types of beds. The sales rep was very helpful too. I would recommend Craftmatic to a friend.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I have health issues and I enjoy adjusting the back and legs of my Craftmatic bed because it helps me to sleep in a reclined position rather than lying flat. Their sales rep was wonderful and he really worked and helped us to decide the best bed for us. Overall, Craftmatic is great.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information