2. Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.53/5

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Call Now Toll Free (888) 495-2439 Learn More
Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call Now Toll Free

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Adjustable Beds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: July 19, 2020

I received a poor quality mattress upon purchase. The topper was wrinkled in the middle and caused discomfort in my back. I called and it was replaced. Now the replaced mattress is broken down in the middle causing severe back pain every morning. I called and left a message, but I still am waiting for a reply (one week of waiting). My replacement mattress is about two years old.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Complete utter failure for customer service. Went online and ordered adjustable bed and mattress what a big mistake. After 3 weeks of being on hold and calling every number I could find and sending emails I finally got to speak to a real live person who informed me that they could not find an order. Of course I had to furnish credit card info to place order. My credit card was charged the same day as the order so what happened to my order, who knows. To make a long story short I had to get credit card company involved to get the charge removed. Would not recommend this company for anything.

Original review: June 19, 2020

I ordered a bed in April, 2020, I still haven’t received my bed. When I ordered I was told it would be delivered within 2-3 weeks. It’s June, 2020, still no bed. My husband and I made several phone calls to the company always being told someone would call us back, no one ever did. When we talked to anyone at this company they told us so many lies that they kept tripping themselves up, forgetting that they just told us opposite of what they just said. Example, my husband called wanting a refund, they told him we only do refunds on Friday, he said today is Friday, they tell him the one who issues refunds isn’t here today, she’s been really busy this whole week issuing refunds to other people, wait, I thought you just said refunds are only issued on Friday?!!

When you try to explain to them what you have already been told, they totally over talk you, so not professional at all. Not to mention how rude they all are. I wish I had known how this company operates, I would never have wasted my time with them. All I want now is a full refund. They should have never charged the credit card we used to pay with until our bed was on the truck heading to our house for delivery!!!

Original review: May 8, 2020

The bed is great. Especially good if you or your significant other have any health issues. For back sufferers or breathing issues this bed is perfect. The mattress has two sides as an option. Firm or not so firm.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Ordered a bed for my elderly parents April 17. No answer, no delivery. Horrible customer service. Filed a claim at the bank and BBB. Do not trust this company. This company is taking advantage of elderly people.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Do not consider Craftmatic if you are reviewing adjustable beds with the Craftmatic Company! I spend hours reviewing adjustable beds and settled on the Craftmatic because it was made in the United States. I read reviews and saw one con stating how unethical they are, there was more than that 1 review ~ I continued on after reading positive reviews also. I filled out an online request for more information and with 30 minutes someone called and talked about 45 minutes telling me about the company and beds. At the time it sounded good and what we were looking for; the salesperson was friendly and spent a lot of time with me. Well that all changed after I had placed my order.

I called at least 5 times to my contact person and also to the company. All I wanted to know at that time was to find out if we had a delivery date. When I called the main line each time I was told someone would call me back. No one ever did and my salesperson did not respond to my phone calls, emails, messenger or text messages. The red flag went up at this point. My husband was sleeping in a hospital bed in my living room so time was of the essence regarding delivery. Nothing! Of course our credit card was charged immediately and they received their money right then and there.

I called for the last time on April 27th to cancel our order. Not only had we not received our bed but we had no other communication from the company. The person I talked to was extremely rude, she said she she would cancel it but it had to go to 2 different departments before they could tell me if I would get a full refund. Why would they maybe not refund my $ completely as we had not received anything at all from them? What a joke this company is.

I have completed a dispute with my bank, contacted the BBB and now this review. No matter what they say in their response what I am telling you is completely true regarding dealing with them. I do understand the virus has delayed almost everything at this time, but we are in this together doesn't apply to Craftmatic. All I can say is "Caveat Emptor."

Original review: April 27, 2020

It is a great mattress. It is firm on one side and softer on the other side. I'm using the firm side and it is very supportive. I have not tried the softer side as I need former support. It is well made and great quality.

Original review: April 18, 2020

Everyone is telling you about how wonderful this bed is with all the wonderful choices on the bed. Yes yes yes. The best bed we have ever had. Sale Rep Steve ** was the BEST to work with. I'm here to tell you how much you get for the low cost. I did research with other companies and they all are so overpriced. You get everything you need including plush comfort at these lower prices. Do your own homework and you'll see it's WORTH EVERY CENT!!!

Original review: March 31, 2020

I liked how with the Craftmatic adjustable bed I could sit up, lie down or put my feet up. I got one and it has been a great bed.

Original review: March 30, 2020

Craftmatic was the only suitable bed for me and my wife. The vibrating feature helps with my back. The adjustability of the back and the lower part of the body are the highlights of the experience. Moreover, right under the bed is great too. We have pets and it’s great for hiding them.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information