2. Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.60/5

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Call Now Toll Free (888) 495-2439 Learn More
Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call Now Toll Free

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: March 31, 2020

I liked how with the Craftmatic adjustable bed I could sit up, lie down or put my feet up. I got one and it has been a great bed.

Original review: March 30, 2020

Craftmatic was the only suitable bed for me and my wife. The vibrating feature helps with my back. The adjustability of the back and the lower part of the body are the highlights of the experience. Moreover, right under the bed is great too. We have pets and it’s great for hiding them.

Original review: March 28, 2020

When I checked Craftmatic online, it looked like a good deal. Their rep was very nice and courteous. And when I’ve had to have a little repair done on it, it was handled very efficiently. I enjoy the bed's adjustable feature where I can watch television and have my knees up a little bit and the back up. I’m using it about eight hours a day and it has very comfortable.

Original review: March 27, 2020

We had a small Craftmatic many years ago and purchased another. The rep was a really nice guy and very courteous. He took care of my order lickety-split. I enjoy its massage feature the most. However, they should design the nightstand to move along with the bed.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I’m now on my second Craftmatic bed. I purchased my first one about 20 years ago. We loved it so much that when the other one broke, I had to have another one because I can’t sleep without it. The vibration relaxes me and helps me to go to sleep fast. The Craftmatic sales rep was excellent, too. I would recommend the bed to anybody. It’s the best night sleep that a person can get.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: March 26, 2020

Craftmatic's customer service is excellent and the sleep on the bed is excellent. But until you’ve had that light and that vibrator, you don’t know what comfort is. I enjoy the bed's light that comes on in the night so you don’t fall or trip.

Original review: March 25, 2020

The Craftmatic rep was very nice and helpful. I had gotten the bed for my health. The movement feature can get my feet up higher than my heart so that I lose the water that I gain during the day.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I chose to get a Craftmatic for its reputation. I'm getting old and enjoy its adjustability.

Original review: March 23, 2020

I like the Craftmatic's head feature the most. It was good with their sales rep, too.

Original review: March 22, 2020

The Craftmatic sales rep was excellent. I wanted to be able to sit up and watch TV and be able to lift the legs if I wanted, which was why I got a Craftmatic. I just love the bed and I enjoy how its back raises up so I can watch TV.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information