Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Request Information
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.66/5

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds(888) 495-2439 Request Information

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

On October 18th, 2019 I called to get the correct mattress I ordered and also exchange the another mattress. Oct 31 After 27 minutes on the phone of which 24 minutes on hold I was told everything was taken care of and someone would call me back that afternoon. That didn't happen. After several attempts I talked to someone who informed me the mattress was on back order. I've made multiple phone calls and It is now Jan 10, 2020 and I still do not have not heard a word from anyone. Although it wouldn't matter because you can not believe what they tell you. Every time I call I am on the phone at least 20 minutes and most of that is on hold.

I bought from Craftmatic because I was assured that they were easy to deal with and had great customer service unlike their competition. I believe their customer service policy is ignore customers and they will give up. I read a few comments on a couple of sites about this type of problem from craftmatic and should have heeded the warning but the sales people were very convincing. IF I could give a negative star review I would. BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

Craftmatic makes an excellent product, but they need to join the 21st Century when it comes to sales tactics. It is almost impossible to buy a bed from this company. I have contacted them three times, two different sales representatives have called me. Both give different information. I had to explain to both what a zero-clearance concept is. I was quoted two different prices and now cannot get anyone to respond to me. When I call, I stay on hold until the call disconnects. It should not be this hard to get information or make a purchase. PLEASE PLEASE update your sales and marketing approach. Too many good adjustable beds out there these days for it to be this hard.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I am so sorry you are having difficulty. I am having a senior representative reach out to you.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

The phone ordering my Craftmatic Adjustable bed I was told what best mattresses they had, upon arrival of my new mattress my first impression was it looks like a mattress from the Goodwill store, after a few nights of sleeping on it I was convinced it was cheaper than the mattress from the Goodwill, Springs are popping and poking me, I can feel and hear the Springs compress, 90% of a bed even though it's adjustable is the mattress. I could have got the same effect with the sheet of cardboard, the base and the adjustability are great but that's it, you can only adjust a bad mattress so much, does not make it more comfortable.

When you spend over $4,000 for a bed, one would expect a mattress to be somewhat of a high-quality, they put the cheapest mattress on top of an adjustable bed frame and expect you to be comfortable. Customer service is a nightmare to get ahold of. They don't return your calls. Oh, you're on hold for hours and then sometimes get hung up on, I would give less than 1 star if I could.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I am sorry you are disappointed with your mattress. Because the mattress on an adjustable bed has to be flexible, they are built differently. It is possible you are used to a different style mattress and it does take time to get used to a new one. I am having our customer service manager contact you about swapping out your mattress for a different style.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I've had Craftmatic before many years ago and I like it, and so I got another one, and I just love it especially the raising and lowering feature as well as the vibration. They're both restful.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

I was in the market for a new bed and I thought I'd like to change from the flat bed purchase to an adjustable bed purchase. I had a great experience with the Craftmatic sales rep and since having the bed, I enjoy its overall adjustability and being able to change positions if you need to.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

My husband had hurt is back and had a major back infection last year, and it was hard for him to sleep and be comfortable. We spoke to a sales representative who was very helpful and pleasant to talk to, and we got the Craftmatic bed. My husband puts it in zero gravity and within five minutes, his pain is gone. Then, he could sleep wonderfully at night.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I had a great experience with the Craftmatic sales representative. And having purchased the bed, I now enjoy being able to raise the head part of the bed so that it relieves acid reflux.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I have backaches and I understood that the Craftmatic bed is good in helping one sleep better. So, I purchased the bed and I like it where the head is up. I now sleep better and deeper.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

The sales representative who sold us the bed was good and we like the bed's features for the elevation of the head and legs part. Also, my husband likes the massager.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

My experience with the Craftmatic sales rep was very good. I enjoy the adjustability of my Craftmatic bed.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information