Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Request Information
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.73/5

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
View More View More
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds(888) 495-2439 Request Information

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

The sales rep did a good job going through everything with me. Got it here within two weeks, got everything set up and everything came with the part. I like that both sides of it has their own remote controls, which are wireless. Also, there’s a night light under the bed that can function if you have to go the loo in the middle of the night without falling. The massaging part helps me go to sleep.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I've had a Craftmatic before for 18 years and I got a new one again last year. I've enjoyed it and it's comfortable. I enjoy having it to raise my legs up 'cause I have trouble with my legs swelling and it always helps me not to do that. I also elevate the head part and I can watch TV better at night. So, I recommended for other people to use them 'cause they last a long time.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

The sales rep was very nice, friendly and I enjoyed talking to him. I enjoy that I can adjust the bed to sit up, and that’s the main thing I do it for. I’m 91 years old and I have to go to bed early, and now I am able to sit up and read or watch TV. I am also happy about changing my linen. I can adjust it up and do the bottom, and that’s a good part too because it’s getting a little bit hard to do these things at my age now.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I like the comfort of the Craftmatic bed. I enjoy the feature of adjustment on my legs and my shoulders and neck because I snore. I don't snore as much now that I have the Craftmatic. I don't have my mouth open. And for my legs, it's to have them elevated. Moreover, I had an excellent experience with the Craftmatic sales rep who was very informative. I liked that Craftmatic brought the bed in, put it together and took care of everything. They took the old bed out and that was very helpful for me.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

It was an excellent experience with the Craftmatic sales rep. The bed is adjustable and I like that. I can raise the head and feet. Also, I can sleep more comfortably.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

We’ve been married 60 years, and we’ve had the Craftmatic for 12 years. We like to raise the head of the bed so that we can read and make the bed. It is much better to make the bed, particularly with the contour sheet, if we raise the head and then we raise the foot. We have received two calls from Mark, and we have taken his advice.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

So we bought the Craftmatic bed and it broke a year or so after the purchase. My wife has emailed, called, and complained for over 6 months. The best answer is that they do not have the plastic part - it's out of stock. How can it be out of stock if it is on every bed they sell. At least that time we received a response. Every other time, she has been ignored. #horribleCS

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

I am sorry it took so long to get you a part. There was a design change in the motor and the motor cap you needed was on back order. We were able to locate one for you and ship it out.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

The man who came was great in putting the Craftmatic bed up. The bed is really great too. I like the thing that makes you go up and down ‘cause I can take different positions. I had a Craftmatic before and I had it for quite a while.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

The salesperson was very professional and I chose to go with Craftmatic because of their reputation. I also enjoy the bed's remote control.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I purchased the Craftmatic bed about 4 years ago and it's broke down twice. This time they have shuffled their feet at my request. I have breathing issues and edema in my legs. I have explained the need for the bed to work and they blew me off by saying the part is on back order and I either have to fix it myself or pay $175 for them to come out. Very uncaring and expensive to own if you have to pay due to their defects.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds response

Your part is under warranty however it was on back order from the factory. The part came in and was shipped to you however there is a cost to having a technician come out if you do not want to snap the part on yourself. There are many customers who have beds that are over 30 years old that have never had an issue. In your case the cover just snaps on and should be very easy to fix without needing anyone to come out. We supplied the part under warranty at no charge.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information