2. Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.28/5

"Craftmatic® is Rated #1 by Consumers Nationwide on ConsumerAffairs.com." Craftmatic® is the #1 brand name for adjustable beds, trusted for over 40 years. Over 1,100,000 Craftmatic® brand adjustable beds have been sold. The name Craftmatic® is synonymous with the adjustable bed. Craftmatic® enjoys a daily flow of referral and repeat business, demonstrating a high level of customer satisfaction.

The ratings for Craftmatic® reflect many actual Craftmatic® customers, some dating back to the 1970's. Since 2010, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds have been sold exclusively in the U.S. through Craftmatic® Direct. Their Shop by Phone & Save® program offers a 30-day trial and mattress assurance program. Craftmatic® Direct has achieved an A+ rating with the BBB. Consumers seeking assistance may contact customer service, toll-free, For Prices Info and Service at (888) 495-2439.

A Craftmatic® Adjustable Bed with optional heat and massage may provide temporary relief of low back pain - minor aches and pains due to muscular fatigue or overexertion - edema or swelling of the legs - poor local blood circulation of the legs - symptoms of hiatus hernia - gastric reflux - night-time heartburn - The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief of mild arthritis and joint pain as well as muscle pain associated with stress and tension. Sleeping in an upright position may reduce or ease light & occasional snoring.

Home use only, not for hospital use or near tent oxygen or explosive gasses. Consult your physician before using massage option with a heart assist pacemaker. Go to craftmatic.com to review owners manual or call: (877) 389-9154.

Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress Gallery (1)
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Call Now Toll Free (888) 495-2439 Learn More
Craftmatic Adjustable Beds
Call Now Toll Free

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Adjustable Beds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: March 26, 2020

Craftmatic's customer service is excellent and the sleep on the bed is excellent. But until you’ve had that light and that vibrator, you don’t know what comfort is. I enjoy the bed's light that comes on in the night so you don’t fall or trip.

Original review: March 25, 2020

The Craftmatic rep was very nice and helpful. I had gotten the bed for my health. The movement feature can get my feet up higher than my heart so that I lose the water that I gain during the day.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I chose to get a Craftmatic for its reputation. I'm getting old and enjoy its adjustability.

Original review: March 23, 2020

I like the Craftmatic's head feature the most. It was good with their sales rep, too.

Original review: March 22, 2020

The Craftmatic sales rep was excellent. I wanted to be able to sit up and watch TV and be able to lift the legs if I wanted, which was why I got a Craftmatic. I just love the bed and I enjoy how its back raises up so I can watch TV.

Original review: March 21, 2020

I had an amazing Craftmatic sales rep. We had some camaraderie because we happen to come from the same part of the country originally. We had a great conversation and he was very informative. I had my bed for 10 years and now, I'm on my second one. I'm enjoying it very much and it helps me get through the day. I have a good night's sleep. Also, I enjoy getting my legs up and it gives me circulation. It's the best bed I've ever had and I'm glad. 10 years from now, I might be getting another one.

Original review: March 21, 2020

One night, when I was wide awake with the TV on and saw a Craftmatic commercial, I decided to call the number. At the time, I needed a new bed. I thought that the bed would be excellent because it's adjustable and vibrating so I took a stab at it. I love the sales rep. He was very charismatic and courteous. I appreciated his call. I love raising my legs up, which keeps my feet and legs from swelling. It feels great. I sleep much better and don’t have any back problems. I also love the vibration on the foot and the head. Mostly, I use it on the foot side. I wish I had bought it a long time ago.

Original review: March 20, 2020

My experience with the Craftmatic sales rep was very good. My back problems led me to purchase from them. I enjoy the raising of the head the most. It's the first bed that when I get in, I say, "Ah."

Original review: March 19, 2020

I just had hip surgery and I wasn’t resting well and saw the Craftmatic advertisement over the TV, which got me got to purchase a bed. The sales rep was wonderful. I told them I wanted a very soft mattress and I got exactly what I asked for. I love the mattress and I enjoy the way I can adjust the head and the foot of the bed.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I had gotten a Craftmatic for its features. I had an excellent sales representative. But the service with the delivery drivers was a little rocky. Otherwise, I have had a very good experience with the bed. I enjoy the raising up of the head and the feet. One part of the bed, however, did have the proper screws to attach the adjustment factor of the bed.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information