Call toll free
3.96/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

“Homebridge Financial Services, Inc. (Homebridge), is one of the top 10 privately held, non-bank mortgage lending firms in the U.S. For more than 25 years, Homebridge’s vision has been to make the dream of home ownership a reality for every customer. Homebridge strives to do this by making the complicated mortgage lending experience simple, easy and transparent for everyone involved.

Mortgages, unlike almost any other financial transaction, rely on a variety of factors in determining the rate and amount a borrower can qualify for. In today’s on-demand and digital economy, Homebridge knows customers benefit the most by dealing with experts, not just algorithms. Homebridge’s success is based on hiring local market experts who understand existing regulations and work with borrowers to secure the best rate and type of mortgage, tailored to the borrower’s unique financial situation and goals.

The result is an elevated level of service that ensures an easy home buying process for everyone Homebridge works with, including real estate agents, the home builder community, and most importantly, the borrower.”

View More View More

843 Homebridge Financial Services Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 7, 2019

I was at an open house and a real estate agent suggested that I go to HomeBridge. He told me that it was the actual bank. So, I went and I met this officer who was very helpful. She was the most wonderful and knowledgeable woman. She made me feel very comfortable. She and her partner worked together, and they got me this house. They were wonderful to work with and they helped me as much as they could. There was one problem that they couldn't take care of that I had to get all the information stuff from Upstate New York and all that kind of stuff, and I got it the day before we were supposed to close on the house.

The process, which was between the time that I went to go see the officer until the time that I closed on the house was probably four weeks. I was shocked that it went so fast and I appreciated that they didn’t want duplicates of everything. When I bought my house on Mill Pond, they asked for my taxes three separate times the entire time so, I’ll never go with them again. I was happy when I found HomeBridge.

The things that annoyed me and made me sick when I bought my other house were the things that HMS didn't have. They just worked and told me exactly what they needed. I gave them exactly what they wanted and they went with it. I love the face-to-face and that I can go and see a person, not everything online. The rates were wonderful. I wanted more of a 20-year mortgage but they said I couldn't and I had to have a 30-year mortgage. I wasn’t too happy about but I went with it. I would definitely steer people toward HomeBridge and recommend it.

Hi Josephine,

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review! We’re happy we could assist you.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I wanted to buy a house. I was looking at this house and a realtor led me to Homebridge Financial Services. I then decided to get a USVA loan from them and they were an awesome company. I filled out my application over the phone and they helped me with it. A lady then called me back and took my information. That whole process didn't take long and went like clockwork. While I was comfortable with the process of getting the loan and it didn't take long, it was a little frustrating because Homebridge told me that the loan was a government loan and they asked for certain things. I had to get some things straight with my situation once I first got started and then after I did that, I had to wait because of the type of loan that I was dealing with.

Since the government was in my stuff, when I took money to the bank, they wanted to know where it came from. That made me a little frustrated. Someone should have told me to not put money in the bank because of that. Also, something wasn’t done correctly on my taxes and that really set back the process for six months since you have to wait six months to get things like that corrected. I was a little upset, but that was the process. But then I came back with the whole thing amended and the process moved on properly.

Working with Homebridge was really awesome though. The man I worked with helped me and was comforting. He called me every step of the way, asking me if I was okay, if I've found a house, and how was everything going. Then, since I wasn't gonna deal with the computer, I went over to their office and he was there. He helped me scan things, write a letter using such and such, and if there was something I didn't understand, I would ask him and he would explain it to me.

I also worked with Amanda and she was awesome as well. I started dealing with Dallas but then we would only talk via email. I learned how to send emails via my phone and then I would call Amanda and it seemed like she was working more closely with Dallas. I would also call Amanda if I was having a problem and she would always answer her phone. I would probably go back to them so they can help me with something else I’m trying to do.

Homebridge Financial Services response

Hello, Jacqueline! We work hard to meet your expectations and we’re happy to hear we accomplished our goal. Thank you for trusting Homebridge with such a special milestone in your life!

Original review: April 11, 2019

I applied for a 30-year fixed loan pre-approval before we even found our place because I knew our place would sell fast, and it did. It sold in four days. So, I knew we had to have stuff lined up and ready. The entire process with Homebridge took probably five weeks and things went okay. The only problem I had with them was having so much stuff done on the computer like doing the electric signing.

The lady who stayed on the phone with me gave me all the information, and I had it all ready for her. She told me which buttons to hit and sent me everything. She was very nice. I told her that our life is in folders so I took those to her ‘cause I didn’t feel comfortable with doing it online. I’m 72 years old and it was very challenging for me, but I'm sure my kids would have loved it. She didn’t know that we were coming in that day. I was just gonna drop the information but she came right out and said, “Come on in, sit down.” She took the time to go over the stuff and reassure us which I really appreciated. And when she was gonna trade those off to the underwriters, she always sent me an email.

However, their rates were higher than the last place we bought. But we had a very bad experience the last time two years before with Bank of America. We’d lived in the place for four years and bought it after two. There were no problems with our credit but ten days before closing, they called and said that they weren't gonna give us our loan just because they didn't like our HOA. And so, our seller financed us. She knew us from being her renters for two years, and she felt very comfortable doing that with us. We didn’t have the closing fees then. So now, we were shocked to have all these charges with Homebridge. But that’s what happens when you go through a mortgage company. Nevertheless, I would have no problem recommending them.

Hi Susan,

Original review: March 28, 2019

I was looking for a house and I looked at different mortgage companies. Homebridge happened to fulfill my needs, and I got an FHA loan from them. They went through an extensive stuff from two years back including my history of accounts and earning, income, savings, my jobs, insurance letters from the employers, and all my assets. They checked everything. The application process was lengthy and tiring, and we have done minor things repeatedly. They wanted to be clear. I provided all the information, and that went through, and finally, the application was approved.

I was not happy that my closing cost was a little more than I was expecting. I thought $7,000 would be maximum, but it was more than that. But they provided the best they could with the currents rates. They kept me informed about the stuff in case the rates will go down in the future and that I could refinance within five years. They were diligent and on top of all things. I worked with Warren and he kept me posted on the required stuff. He was texting and emailing, and calling me.

I'm comfortable with Homebridge. They respond quickly to my questions and they educate you on the payments, the interest, and everything. They are good and they make things work. And in the beginning, they'll tell you about certain things that need to be satisfied before the loan gets approved. I would recommend Homebridge and I would go with them again.

Majid,

Thank you for giving our Homebridge team the opportunity to help with your home financing. We appreciate your trust and are grateful you took time out of your day to leave us this review.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Initially, I went through Chase because that was who we had our mortgage with. However, there was not a lot of knowledge behind it and it was frustrating. My sister used Homebridge and I sought out Michelle, my loan originator. I met her once when my sister was going through the process when she was purchasing her own little place not too long ago. The Chase rep was nice enough, but when I told them that I was reaching somewhere else and that I wanted to know what my options were, they started getting a bit pushy and I didn't like that at all. I turned and reached out to Michelle and we stuck with her.

We had a lot of complications trying to get a lot of paperwork together, but Michelle was extremely helpful. She would turn around and go back to whoever she has to answer to and ask if she got stuck with something or needed further assistance. She knew how she'd reach out to her superiors and they made it work. Even if I had any additional questions, I felt really comfortable calling her. She was extremely personal and I feel like I made a friend along the way. It was because of her that made everything go smoother. Even when my husband's home, I'm pretty much on my own but she always made herself available. Everyone at Homebridge took a part in this to make it happen, but she had a huge part in it.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for allowing Homebridge to be part of your home financing journey and taking the time to leave a review for Michelle! We agree, Michelle goes above and beyond and we’re glad to have her on our team.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.?

Original review: July 18, 2019

Do yourself a favor and do not allow this company to service your loan. Why? It is near impossible to speak to an actual person on the phone - their customer service department is very unprofessional. When my husband passed away I submitted paperwork 3 times before it was processed allowing me to make payments on the loan. When the estate was settled they refused to write the check to me, when I essentially paid off the $52,000 loan out of my bank account but they hung onto $2200 of my money for months. They sat on the estate settlement check for 2 month prior to mailing it out to me. The house and deed were in my name, but all checks were written to an estate account, even though I was married and submitted all paperwork to show I was the administrator. YOU STINK!!!!

Original review: July 18, 2019

I wanted to put up a review here after seeing so many people writing rave reviews about the company and their experience. My experience after having to use their loan agents as well as having them for a little over a year now is not all rainbows and sunshine. First off, the loan agents that work for Homebridge made the whole lending process the worst possible. We were rushed and had to take time out of our work week to go to the title company to sign papers because they were so disorganized and terrible. Then when we bought the home, a newly built home, they said we had to pay all the property taxes that came in because it's our responsibility even though we have a escrow account. They made the task unrealistically difficult. Paperwork was completed, faxed, and not once did I get any follow through. I was told that is my responsibility.

How do you say customer service is top notch when your customer service rep is rude and tells you that BS? I later found they paid the taxes but refused to pay the taxes that were generated between the time we started the loan process to it completing, roughly $300. I paid those myself later since I knew they were a pain to work with including the late fees.

Then comes the insurance portion. There is no way to just submit insurance paperwork to the company indicating a change in insurance. My original insurance was super expensive and when I changed to a way better cheaper one, it took an act of Congress, multiple phone calls, cancellation of my insurance, reinstatement of insurance fees, and headaches to finally get it worked out. You shouldn't have to call and yell at customer service to get something done nor should you even have to talk to someone. It's the 21st century for crying out loud, make it some simple document uploading setup like most other companies I have been serviced with.

Finally, I know companies sell loans they no longer want and blah blah blah. Never have I had a company sell its own loan to a different location of the same company. The first time they did it, they changed location and changed my account number. Now they changed it again, with no account number change, but are proposing I haven't made a payment and owe them 3 months of payment. They also never sent me a letter stating they moved or changed anything. I'm not sure what this company is trying to do but to me it seems like they are trying to make a way to default me and sell my home from under me with these manipulation games. Not happy with them at all. So some may have this sunny happy experience but wait till you really start working with them directly, they'll make you change your mind real quick.

Original review: June 25, 2019

It was time for me to buy a home and Homebridge Financial was one of the few providers that I talked to. It seemed the best for my situation. It was my first time buying a home and the application process wasn’t too bad. The agent that I was working with was very polite but he was very hard to get a hold of. He was probably busy but there were a couple of days in a row where I would go without hearing anything and I would have to make calls trying to figure out what was going on. I eventually got a hold of him and he answered the questions for me. However, I had to wait until I heard back from him and I couldn't get a hold of anybody else.

The communication needs to be improved but I was very comfortable with the lending process. A lot of stuff was confusing just because I'm so young but a lot of people respects this process. Also, my rate is a little high but that’s okay. Homebridge Financial is an excellent choice if you have no money down or you're a first-time home buyer.

Original review: June 22, 2019

I wanted to start a family and I never applied for a home before. So, I didn’t know what to expect in the application process with Homebridge Financial Services. It was very thorough and intrusive at times. They wanted to know everything about you and asked things to let you borrow money. There were certain things that had to get done and needed to be done a certain way, so it was understandable. Dave, the rep, helped us out a lot and made sure our paperwork was in line. I saw how dedicated he was in the end. Everybody I dealt with was helpful and if I had questions, they broke it down step by step for me. We closed at the end of October and we looked at that house back in August. I wish the interest rate was lower but that’s the market. My wife is due next month, so our family is growing and home ownership is very tiring but working with Homebridge affected my life in a good way.

Homebridge Financial Services response

Thank you for working with Homebridge and thanks for the positive feedback! We really appreciate it!

Original review: June 21, 2019

Working with HomeBridge was pretty easy. The loan officer, Brian, was friendly. For the most part, he answered any questions that I had. He returned my call in a reasonable amount of time. However, I kinda got a high interest rate for my conventional loan. I didn't really know what the rate was until I got the property. I just had a pre-approval and at that time, nobody told me anything about rates. They could be more transparent. They should give the rate once someone gets pre-approved if possible.

Hi Brandi,

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review for Brian! We’re happy we could assist you. Your additional comments will be sent to the team for review to see how we can improve our communication. We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: June 20, 2019

Using HomeBridge was convenient. The application process is perfect and the rate and terms are good. I like their service. They respond and has good communication. HomeBridge did a fantastic job and I’m very satisfied. When we called the loan lady, she would get back to us any time that we needed. She made the process smooth and comfortable for us.

Hi Nhianny,

Original review: June 19, 2019

I got a 30-year fixed loan from HomeBridge. The person who helped us with the mortgage was very nice, but I don’t think he spent enough time explaining the details to us. He was always in a rush. I think he was dealing with a lot of applications at the same time that’s why he didn’t have much time with us. He was very busy at the time. Also, the rate was higher than expected. The initial rate was much lower and I was trying to lock it, but the rep suggested I might wanna wait. So we waited and waited and the rate just got higher and higher. But the application process was pretty easy. We got the pre-approval in 7 days. It was pretty fast. The service is okay too. If I had any concerns about the loan, I just called the rep and he helped me with it. I’ll definitely recommend my friend or family members to apply for mortgage with HomeBridge.

Hi Zitian,

We’re so glad we could make you happy! Thank you for your business and honest feedback!

Original review: June 18, 2019

I'm a first-time home buyer and HomeBridge was recommended by my realtor. The application process was easy even though it required a little more documentation than I expected. It seemed like there were a lot of opportunities where an unexpected thing could come in and something off balance. That didn't happen for us, but there’s a little more uncertainty in it than I expected. The rates also went up within the six months before we obtained our loan and I know rates go up, but it felt like we missed a opportunity of a lower rate by not buying six months earlier, but it was competitive and all the individuals were great. I worked with zach and everything went smooth. It was good customer service. All in all, I’d recommend HomeBridge.

Hi Cory,

Thank you for your business and for leaving a review for Zach! We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience and we appreciate your recommendation.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 7, 2019

After a Costco recommendation, we got a Homebridge mortgage in June of 2018. Can't fault Costco at all, but February 1, 2019, the loan was sold. I mailed my February payment to the wrong PO Box of the NEW Homebridge. And phone call after phone call was with an incompetent employee, extremely difficult to understand, who couldn't solve it or locate my payment. The responsibility to locate the payment was mine and thankfully my credit union was proactive, provided the tracer, and very instrumental in finding the missing payment. Mid March, on a Saturday morning, a bill collector knocked on our door to present a thick packet we needed to fill out in order to avoid losing our home. Never in our life have we had a bill collector knock on our door. Shocking!

We told him we had made the February and March payments and he looked at us like, "Oh yeah, they all say they paid." Before March was over, we got two more of these packets in the mail to avoid losing our home while New HOMEBRIDGE still had not posted the missing payment correctly. More errors occurred when they finally posted the missing payment because they neglected to post the $400 for taxes and insurance. Absolute frustration with NEW Homebridge. At this point, we applied for a refinance with another lender and it funded today. Did it cost us extra money? Sure, but well worth the peace of mind to never have to deal with Homebridge ever again!

Homebridge Financial Services response

Hi Freddie, I’m very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us! I sent you a direct message to get more information about the situation.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I had no prior experiences with Homebridge as I bought my house a year ago and there was no need to communicate with them. Then, I receive my Supplemental Tax statement which is MY responsibility to pay so I reach out to see if Homebridge can refund me any of my Escrow account given they have a serious overage that would help with the funds I had to pay my Supplemental Taxes with. My Escrow account was around $4900 and was on track to be well over $10K in NOV for my next tax payment. Homebridge paid $2412 in NOV 2018 and $2412 in APR 2019. The actual payments should have been $4800 so each payment was short about $2412. It makes sense WHY they didn't pay them and I clearly explained this when I contacted them on 17 and 20 MAY.

The Supervisor I spoke with clearly understood I wanted a refund or partial refund and that my request was not for Homebridge to PAY my Supplemental taxes. She then submitted a request for REFUND on 20 MAY to their Property Tax Division. I followed up on 23 May to ensure everything was on track. The Customer Service Rep I spoke with said they needed a copy of my Supplemental Taxes. I asked why as I already paid them. She said to prove I had Supplemental taxes. I then submitted my copies to their Property Tax Division with a written explanation and request for refund. I received a receipt 3 minutes later on 23 May stating they would process my request.

On 28 May I followed up and the Customer Service Rep I spoke with said my request was closed without action. I asked what this meant and she could only resubmit my request and said I should resubmit my Supplemental Taxes because she did not show they had received them despite the confirmation email I received on 23 May. I then resubmitted them on 28 May and once again received a receipt 3 minutes later. She then reopened my request for Refund and put in a callback from the Property Tax Division.

On 30 May the Property Tax Division called me back only to tell me that it was my responsibility to pay my Supplemental Taxes and that they could not refund any escrow funds as they were required to keep funds until NOV taxes were paid. I clearly explained that my account would be closing before NOV which is why I requested a refund as I was in the process of a Re-Fi for a better interest rate. She re-stated there was nothing she could do and that I would receive my escrow balance once the loan was paid in full from the Re-Fi. I understood this, and while it does delay getting my funds returned, I would eventually get them 30 days after closing.

On 3 June I then received an email stating Homebridge paid my Supplemental Taxes in Full to the County of San Diego. WHY? I never requested that they pay them and this also contradicted what the Property Tax Division had told me verbally. I call to speak with someone on 5 June only to find out they cannot do anything about this despite 4 phone calls and 2 written requests to include two calls from Homebridge the weeks prior to them making any payment.

Their customer service system is so divided that they do not know what the other sections are doing nor can they ever escalate a problem once you contact them. At the end of the day, they totally went against what they told me which is why I never followed up after my last phone call. There was no need to given the fact I understood the funds would eventually come back to me. As of today, I called the County and they informed me of two things:

1) If Homebridge stops payment I would incur a fee despite they already show taxes are paid.

2) If Homebridge completes the payment then the county would return the payment to Homebridge despite my account being closed by then, meaning I now have to wait even longer to include paying a fee to the county.

Along these same lines, after I was told by the Property Tax Division that they could not refund any of my funds despite me closing my account prior to NOV tax season, I submitted a customer service survey that was sent to me. After my comments, an employee from the Resolution Department called me on 1 June from Homebridge who stated my complaint was reasonable and that a sub-Division of Homebridge called Cingular I believe is who processes property taxes for them. He stated that my request should have been reasonable and that, at this point, just leave things as-is because I was closing my account.

Two days later Homebridge paid my Supplemental Taxes. STAY AWAY FROM MAKING ANY MISTAKES WITH THIS COMPANY. Not to mention, I was offered a 3.5% loan and the best they could do was 4.35%. They clearly need some work in practicing LISTENING to the Customer, Customer FEEDBACK, and TAKING ACTION at the APPROPRIATE LEVEL.

Mr. Kuzma,

Jo Beth Montoya

Director, Customer Experience

Original review: May 2, 2019

Great experience for our first time buying a home. Thanks to Tim **, everything was seamless and easy to execute on our end from a paperwork standpoint. Tim was always available to answer any questions and very pleasant. We are now enjoying our new home purchase!

Hi Angela and Patrick,

Congratulations on the new home! We are happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience!

Original review: April 29, 2019

I was making a subsequent home purchase, and Homebridge was initially recommended by my real estate agent. I had a few conversations with the mortgage broker and ran through the paperwork process. Everything was done electronically for the most part, like PDFs. There was some back and forth with my buying and selling the house, but the whole process was about 40 days. I worked most closely with Brian and I appreciate that he was available. We had to take care of some things on some nights in the weekends, here and there, and answer questions, and sometimes you need something that can’t wait until Monday. The rate of the mortgage was good and competitive. One thing that ended up being cheaper was I had to pay PMI, and the Homebridge PMI amount was significantly less than the other bank's. Overall, it was a good experience with Homebridge. Everything went well.

Hi Dustin,

Original review: April 26, 2019

I got a mortgage from HomeBridge Financial Services for a new home purchase. I had to choose them because it went through the builder so I felt stuck with HomeBridge. Their application process wasn’t bad. However, there were a few glitches here and there and there was a lack of communication. The house was a new build, we started the process six months before the actual close. I would have never done it if I was getting it on my own because. They kept needing the same documentation over and over every single month. It was very tiring to continue to present that information. They kept saying that the closers need to have the documents but we’re not closing for six plus months. They ran my credit report and asked me for bank accounts five times. That was frustrating and I didn’t enjoy that at all. The application and underwriting process took about seven months. We got delayed.

The loan officer was very nice at the beginning when we first started. But as we started getting into it, his communication just fell off. The administrator was very nice, but she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She didn’t have the authority of the loan officer, and she was at the mercy of the underwriter to get the paperwork and she was trying to be as friendly as possible.

The rate and terms that I received from HomeBridge were standard. I checked the rates, and they were comparative to other places. I had to go back to them about getting a better appraise. Their first appraisal came back at almost half of what was the regular within the neighborhood and I challenged it. I had to use them because they were giving a $15,000 closing cost credit. I told the loan officer, “Look, I know you can adjust the rates based on customers and based on credit ratings and I can tell you exactly where I am and what rate I should get. And this is the rate that I want, so if you provide me with anything higher, I’ll toss the $15,000 out the window. I don’t care. I’ll go to a different bank.” They did a second appraisal and a comparison with three places that I had to go find. I felt that I was doing their job for them. It was a bit disappointing. They weren't horrible but I would never use HomeBridge again and I would not recommend them.

Homebridge Financial Services response

Jonathan, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is a top priority for Homebridge. We’re sorry to hear about your experience. You will find a direct message in your inbox to get more information about the situation.

Original review: April 25, 2019

We were buying a new house and Homebridge's application and underwriting process didn't take very long at all. But in terms of the rate and terms of the mortgage we received, it could have been lower. Also, the biggest holdup we had was the buyers of our house. It took them freaking long. Other than that, everything was good and Homebridge was great.

Hi Stephen,

Original review: April 24, 2019

I trusted my realtor, the person who showed us the homes, and used Homebridge Financial Services. However, the experience was not so good. It felt like everything was always getting lost. They would ask me for the same things in three different ways and it was really frustrating. I felt like I was being targeted because I’m self-employed. I’ve been preparing to buy a home for almost two and a half years. I get that in 2014 the rules were changed because everybody was getting loans that they couldn't pay back and I totally respect that. But it was just so difficult mentally and physically, I was sick, literally, over the whole thing. I know why I pushed through though. I've been looking for a spot like this for three years. We’ve only been there a month and I’ve gotta have $10,000 worth of worth to put a French drain around the house because we’re chronically being flooded out.

I called Jess. She said that it was a course and asked if I approved of the course. I said that I’d pay $75 and asked if the course was something I could finish in a night. She said I could do it in a couple of nights. It took well over 30 hours. I’m running a business. I’m taking care of my dad. I’m trying to go through getting a loan.

I bought a new car in 2016 and paid ahead four times in two and a half years. The underwriter would not accept it. I went to the bank and I had to go back until 2016 and show Homebridge every payment. But because I did double payments on some months, there were a few months that showed no payment and they were looking at it as if I didn't make a payment. It took three trips to the bank. My bank finally called the underwriter and ended up sending the same letter they sent me the first time. Homebridge finally approved it.

They also asked me for obvious things. They asked how long I have been in business and said that they needed a business license. I gave my occupancy permit because that was what I had. I couldn't run a business without it. And they said that they needed the business permit so I went to my bank for the fourth time due to all these hoops Homebridge wants me to jump through.

I felt like the spawn of Satan was coming up through the woodwork with the underwriters. I've told them we made over $350,000 in my business, but they don't believe me. I said that I was trying to run a business and have 22 people that work for me. Then, Homebridge asked me to do other work which I've already provided them with, which they either lost or want to be written in a different way. It got so frustrating that I almost walked away twice. At one point they said they needed a copy of the check for $1,000. I said that I gave them a copy for 500 for the loan application and 500 for something else. At the end of the day, they said that they messed up and never asked me for the $1000 check. I spent three days on a weekend freaking out.

Wendy was very kind but she was only gonna do what the underwriters tell her to do. I am the most patient in the world, but they got the best of me. There are so many people who ask why am I going with Homebridge. I said that I so deep into it that I don’t know how to change it. Then the lawyer said that I was gonna get information and that they were gonna send the copy of the mortgage to me in two weeks. It has been seven weeks. I sent Wendy a text a couple of days ago. I said that I never received anything and wanna know what the property line was. She said that was Jessica’s problem, not hers. I spent 4:30 this morning before I got to work looking through all my old emails and sent a note telling Jess that I never got a copy of the mortgage. Homebridge's whole process was not very good.

Homebridge Financial Services response

Hi Barbara, I’m very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us! I sent you a direct message to get more information about the situation.

Original review: April 24, 2019

From the start to the end, the staff at Homebridge was great. Our loan officer Marion was the best- never matter when I texted, emailed or called. She responded quickly and professionally. My wife and I was very happy, we have actually suggested Homebridge and Marion to our son and a few friends.

Hi Margaret,

Original review: April 23, 2019

Applying to HomeBridge Financial Services was really easy. John was very helpful and he was a good recommended person who works there. However, their rate was a little bit different because it moves up and down.

Hi Alban,

Original review: April 22, 2019

When I first bought my house in Owosso, my loan was through HomeBridge Financial Services. I had them for almost two years and then it got sold to NewRez but the whole time I was with HomeBridge, I was happy with everything. Their website is set up well for online payment. Their application process was a cakewalk. Jim, the guy I was working with, made it simple. He gave me all the information that I needed. He was spot on as far as responding and answering the questions that I had and everything was done in a timely manner. Everything was done professionally and he put my mind at ease. Also, the rate and the terms were good. I had been approached by NewRez about a refi and then I had gotten a call from Jim and I just felt more comfortable with Jim and what his company had to offer. The rates were, if not the same, better. I was happy with everything.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for allowing Homebridge to be part of your home financing journey and taking the time to leave a review for Jim! We agree, Jim goes above and beyond and we’re glad to have him on our team.

Original review: April 21, 2019

A friend of mine had used HomeBridge so I looked into getting a mortgage with them. The application process was good and everything was finished in a month. The rep I worked with was very knowledgeable of everything he was doing. Plus, the rate and terms were good.

Hi Clyde,

We’re so glad we could make you happy! Thank you for your business and feedback!

Original review: April 20, 2019

I like working with Sandy. He's the broker I worked with when I purchased a new home and Homebridge is one of the companies that he works with. The application process was great. It was easy although there were some issues because this was happening during the government shutdown. But that was certainly not the mortgage company’s fault. It was our wonderful congress people. Plus once the shutdown ended, we got approved fairly quickly. The rate was fine too. It was in line with what other companies were offering. Sandy was awesome too. I’d go back to him again.

Hi John,

Thank you for your business and we’re happy to know the process was a positive one! Thank you for the review.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I was building a house with Medallion Homes and Homebridge Financial Services was one of the recommended lenders, so I went with them and it all worked out. I went with the VA and the application process was very easy. I talked with Homebridge on the phone and they sent me all the documents on time. It was simple. They kept me updated along the way. My prices would change when I would do my structural changes and I did my inside design. And within two or three days, Medallion would update them. It was informative, so I appreciated it.

There were about three or four female reps that worked with me with the different aspects of the process and they knew what they were talking about. They were upfront. They didn't smokescreen me and they got me the best deal that they could possibly get me. And when it came to interest rates, they gave me all my options. They also gave me multiple options when it came down to making a decision.

Hi Kenneth,

We’re so glad that we could help you into the home of your dreams! Thank you for your kind words!

Original review: April 18, 2019

Homebridge was very helpful in the purchase of our new property. In particular Karen ** was always there to answer any questions we had, and guide us through the process. We would recommend Homebridge Financial to anyone who is in the the market to purchase a home in the Inland Empire.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for allowing Homebridge to be part of your homebuying journey and taking the time to leave a review for Karen! We agree, Karen goes above and beyond and we’re glad to have her on our team.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have used Homebridge Financial on several occasions to refinance. Have been doing business with them for years. They work hard to get your loan processed in a timely manner. They also go out of their way to make sure it is a smooth transaction. I recommend Mary Beth **. She is my go to at Homebridge. She is kind, friendly and makes things happen.

Cassandra,

Thanks for the raving review! We're glad that Mary Beth and the Homebridge team provided a smooth loan process.

Original review: April 17, 2019

Homebridge Financial Services was the only company that took me and the process was smooth. They were very helpful in answering all of my questions. Their rep, Tom, was a good problem-solver and he was responsive via email. The rate was quite good too.

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're glad that Tom made everything go so smoothly.

Original review: April 16, 2019

We had a great experience. Michael ** was there step by step to answer all the questions that we had and to ease our our fears. There was an issue with our paperwork that no one could predict. But overall I would recommend them to our friends and family. Thank you guys!

Homebridge Financial Services response

Hello Amanda! We work hard to meet your expectations and we’re happy to hear we accomplished our goal. Thank you for trusting Homebridge with such a special milestone in your life!

Homebridge Financial Services Company Information

HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
194 Wood Avenue South, Ninth Floor