Call toll free
4.26/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

“Homebridge Financial Services, Inc. (Homebridge), is one of the top 10 privately held, non-bank mortgage lending firms in the U.S. For more than 25 years, Homebridge’s vision has been to make the dream of home ownership a reality for every customer. Homebridge strives to do this by making the complicated mortgage lending experience simple, easy and transparent for everyone involved.

Mortgages, unlike almost any other financial transaction, rely on a variety of factors in determining the rate and amount a borrower can qualify for. In today’s on-demand and digital economy, Homebridge knows customers benefit the most by dealing with experts, not just algorithms. Homebridge’s success is based on hiring local market experts who understand existing regulations and work with borrowers to secure the best rate and type of mortgage, tailored to the borrower’s unique financial situation and goals.

The result is an elevated level of service that ensures an easy home buying process for everyone Homebridge works with, including real estate agents, the home builder community, and most importantly, the borrower.”

View More View More

782 Homebridge Financial Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I called the customer service this week about my mortgage being reported late on my credit report. Rosario was the customer service representative that answered the call. Rosario clearly does not care about the customers of Homebridge or apparently Homebridge makes so much money that they do not have to treat people with dignity and respect. Because Rosario did not want to discuss my concern any longer she told me that if I kept talking she was going to hang up on me which is what she did. I will refinance my mortgage with another company EVEN if it means paying a higher payment because Homebridge's version of customer service is similar to what you could expect from mob! Disgusted and very Disappointed!!! The worst!!!

Homebridge Financial Services response

Hello Ms. Campbell, thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We’d like to apologize for your less than pleasant experience. Please allow us the opportunity to discuss your situation further with a private message from our team.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I have had my loan 2 years and it was sold last month. They audited my loan and my escrow is short $2000.00 plus!! No one has ever contacted me from Homebridge in 2 years and my escrow papers each year and docs don't show a shortage?! Someone is fudging something somewhere! My loan payment changed the very first month by $70-less - that was 2 years ago. Guess what? That was the USDA fee they were supposed to be taking out monthly - but instead were just cutting a check at the end of 2017 and 2018 without my knowledge and that is what put me in the negative - and yes I have all supporting docs to verify.

Now I owe money that I don't have and the new loan company wants it in 2 weeks or add $175.00 to my monthly bill to catch up! Isn't the USDA loan supposed to be so people can afford a home? I can't afford this new monthly payment because someone doesn't know how to do their job - and were covering it up for 2 years, without notifying me and changing figures on docs.

Homebridge Financial Services response

Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is a top priority for Homebridge. We’re sorry to hear about your experience. You will find a direct message in your inbox to get more information about the situation.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Amanda **, our loan officer, was incredible at making sure we hit our (very tight) timeline to fund. We went from accepted offer to closed in 21 days and that was over Thanksgiving as well! Great experience! We would totally recommend Homebridge to anyone looking for a speedy close!

Hello Robert,

Thanks for allowing Homebridge to be part of your homebuying journey and taking the time to leave a review for Amanda! We agree, Amanda goes above and beyond and we’re glad to have her on our team.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Working with HomeBridge was easy. The communication line was always opened. Explaining the process and paperwork was clear as my loan officer made it easy to work with. Lots of patience with clear directions that the goal was accomplished smoothly and quickly.

Homebridge Financial Services response

Hello, Johan! We work hard to meet your expectations and we’re happy to hear we accomplished our goal. Thank you for trusting Homebridge with such a special milestone in your life!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I was confused a little bit with the application and underwriting process because HomeBridge Financial was asking for the same set of papers over and over again for a couple of weeks until I got upset and asked how many times I need to send the papers. They just stopped and said that they would check all their mails and put all the papers together. I talked to their loan officer and it was great. She said the loan would be done on the 20th of the month but it closed 10 days after that. However, it didn’t bother me as I was not in a hurry.

Homebridge Financial Services response

Hello Natalia, thank you for taking time to give us feedback. We will share your comments with the team and look for ways to improve our process. We appreciate you trusting us with your home financing journey.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Kevin ** and his team were excellent to work with, they were thorough and patient answering our many questions. I will be a repeat customer and will recommend them to others. Many thanks to making an otherwise stressful purchase streamlined.

Hello Paula,

Thank you for giving our Homebridge team the opportunity to help with your home financing. We appreciate your trust and are grateful you took time out of your day to leave us this review.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Ashley and team are amazing! They made our job simple throughout the whole process. We appreciate everything and would definitely recommend to our friends looking to buy. We will be using Homebridge for years to come for all our home needs.

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the raving review! We're glad that Ashley and the Homebridge team provided a smooth loan process.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I just recently refinanced my mortgage with HomeBridge in November 2018. Billy ** was my Loan Officer and he did a wonderful job. I am really satisfied with his work. HomeBridge is also doing a best job ever. Thank you guys. :)

Hello Tariq,

Thanks for allowing Homebridge to be part of your home financing journey and taking the time to leave a review for Billy! We agree, Billy goes above and beyond and we’re glad to have him on our team.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

While trying to shop around for the best mortgage options, your company helped us through every step of the buying process. It was all done in a timely manner and customer service was great. All the paperwork required was delivered in a decent timeframe. The e-signing made it convenient for my husband and I because we had a very busy work schedule as well.

Hello Shelean,

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Kathy and her assistants made our home buying experience very easy. They were available to answer any of our questions about the transaction. Kathy was very knowledgable, patient and responsive to us either by phone or email. Buying our home as first time home buyers was very scary but Kathy made it so much less so. I would definitely recommend Kathy and Homebridge.

Homebridge Financial Services response

Hello, Amy! We work hard to meet your expectations and we’re happy to hear we accomplished our goal. Thank you for trusting Homebridge with such a special milestone in your life!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Kenny ** is one of the best, he is very professional and always follows up with your file. I couldn't have asked for a more seamless transaction. From beginning to end he was able to make the process as simple and hassle free as possible.

Hello Ryan!

Thanks for allowing Homebridge to be part of your home financing journey and taking the time to leave a review for Kenny! We agree, Kenny goes above and beyond and we’re glad to have him on our team.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

From DAY 1 Matt ** was amazing, he was knowledgeable, he asked questions, he give advice and guidance. His experience was obvious and his passion for what he does was admirable. The entire staff was amazing... Alison and Jen provided great information, direction and outstanding customer service. If I had to do it all over again... I would definitely go with HOMEBRIDGE.

Hi Roxanna,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We’re glad you loved your Homebridge experience, we take pride in it! Congratulations on your new journey. We’re excited to see what’s in store for you & your new home.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Jackie was incredible through the whole process. She was always very responsive & informative as this was my first time buying a home. I honestly think out of the entire process of buying a house this was the easier & least stressful! I would highly recommend HomeBridge to anyone looking to buy a home!

Hello Brittany,

Thanks for allowing Homebridge to be part of your homebuying journey and taking the time to leave a review for Jackie! We agree, Jackie goes above and beyond and we’re glad to have her on our team.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

My family & I like to wish HomeBridge a serpent. Thank you for the 5 star ⭐️ experience. Shout out to Corey ** & Robert ** for helping the process smoothly. We wasn’t under any pressure. Everyone was very professional.

Hello Sarah!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Homebridge was awesome from beginning to end. I was left high and dry by another mortgage company, but I was then referred to Homebridge, and right from the start, they assured me they would do all they could to find the right mortgage for me, and that they did. The process was smooth and easy, and within just a short time, I had a quick closing and a home to call my own. Thank you Homebridge!

Hi Jillian!

We’re so glad that we could help you into the home of your dreams! Thank you for your kind words!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

The end result is that we were approved for the loan and we were able to purchase the house. That is a good thing looking at it from a big picture perspective. But when it comes to the process, as complex as it might be, we are supposed to be working with professionals and their goal should be an easy and stress free experience for their client. To be fair, they make it easy when it comes to signing papers and they are very pleasant to deal with, but (at least in my case) they made several errors when it comes to paperwork.

From getting my last name wrong, to the wrong house address to the wrong loan amount. I caught many of the ones I was able to, but leaves me wonder how many other errors they made and I just couldn't catch them, and also I have my concerns about those errors cause me to pay more money. Another thing that bothered me is that we had almost 4 months to get it done because the house was being built. With that much time, there should have been no rush that caused errors. I would recommend Homebridge, but I want to make sure I express my concerns.

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for giving our Homebridge team the opportunity to help with your home purchase. We appreciate your trust and are grateful you took time out of your day to leave us this review. We value both the positive and negative comments and will utilize them to improve our process.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Everyone worked really really hard to get me this mortgage, Keith was the gentleman that help me so much. I am very grateful for all of his hard work. Once loan approved, Keith walked me through the entire process. Everyone there was wonderful and I would recommend them. Actually, I already have to a friend.

Hi Michael,

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

We had a very positive experience with Homebridge Financial Services. Rose Pinto was the very best. She was so knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Rose made the stressful process of getting a mortgage easy and we appreciate all her efforts. Thank you!

Hello Marilyn,

Thanks for allowing Homebridge to be part of your home financing journey and taking the time to leave a review for Rose! We agree, Rose goes above and beyond and we’re glad to have them on our team.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Karen Rich and her entire team were amazing, and quick to get us closed in 30 days. HIGHLY recommend HOMEBRIDGE to anyone needing a home mortgage. Thanks for all you do, and keep up the great teamwork!

Hi Janis,

Thanks for the raving review! We're glad that Karen and the Homebridge team provided a smooth loan process.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

It was my first time buying a house and acquiring the mortgage with Homebridge went perfectly. I sent all of my information and they got me approved. My loan originator, Daniel, was professional. He explained everything to me and I will recommend him 100%. We were communicating by emails and it was like with a friend. I was comfortable and it was fantastic. Moreover, I got a good rate which was 4.8 and was 30-year fixed. I would definitely recommend Homebridge. They made me happy and I got the house I wanted.

Hi Reynaldo,

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

It was a pleasure and I have had a very professional experience to this point. I have been paying my mortgage for 2 months at this point. Pam ** was excellent with attention to detail. In the future I would be very happy to deal with this team again. Definitely would give them a blue ribbon reference.

Hello Susan!

Thanks for allowing Homebridge to be part of your homebuying (or home financing) journey and taking the time to leave a review for Pam! We agree, Pam goes above and beyond and we’re glad to have them on our team.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I needed some work done on my house and I couldn’t afford it. My wife and I are co-owners of the property, so in order to get on with anything with the property, I needed to get a loan and refinance my house. It serves two purposes. A friend of mine at my church told me to get the 203(k) rehab loan from HomeBridge rather than trying to sell the house so then I could keep the house and get the work done.

A couple of times there was a delay in getting feedback to me. The process took longer than I expected, about a couple of months. I felt like there was this big discoordination among the different people processing the loan like this account. I thought it should have been with professional leaders. Also, there was some miscommunication especially when I was informed, like at what point I'd turn over the details. It wasn’t really looked into thoroughly enough, and it ended up making me think something else. They did not communicate and sometimes, they would not communicate with each other. They would not let me know about why they didn’t get the thing.

As soon as I got the loan, the issue was with the financing. What happened was that the contractor was to get the money, but first, he’d sign for a waiver. The lady checked into it and in fact, she was wrong. That made me get in the money. She was asking where she would get the money and this person probably didn’t know that there was not a change. So, I was disappointed that some people didn’t know what they should have known. But the people are friendly enough and were courteous. They were great, they could make it work, they knew how the process worked.

Homebridge Financial Services response

Hello Daniel, thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We’d like to apologize for your less than pleasant experience.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

We had a great experience working with HomeBridge. John ** was outstanding in his help and guidance with obtaining and securing our mortgage. The e-signing technology was easy to understand and complete. Anytime I called the office, someone was always ready and willing to help. Fantastic experience!

Hello Glenn!

Thanks for the raving review! We're glad that John and the Homebridge team provided a smooth loan process.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I got a new house and I went through HomeBridge for my mortgage. Sometimes the things that they asked for was kinda difficult to get. Also, the rate and terms of the mortgage that I got could be better. Still, I worked with David during the process and he was very responsive when I would leave messages.

Hello Antone!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

We were first-time home buyers and HomeBridge was referred to us. The application and underwriting process with them took about a month which could have be done faster, but I knew that there were a lot of people involved, like the sellers and realtors. So, it was understandable. Their negotiator was helpful and I was impressed when he walked home from his office after work. I wouldn’t mind doing business with them again in the future for refinancing or buying a new house. However, I would recommend other people to get involved on different mortgages before they settle with one.

Hi Miguel,

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

So I received a letter about payment options, about how they have a convienent online option or how you can mail a check like it was still 1990. On the same day, I also received one regarding that they sold my loan to a company with no convienent online payment option. In New Jersey. So, thanks a lot for that. Makes my life so much easier. Getting the loan isn’t the whole experience, it’s also the paying of said loan. So thanks for not caring.

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We’d like to apologize for your less than pleasant experience. Please allow us the opportunity to discuss your situation further with a private message from our team.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I like Homebridge Financial Services, so I decided to get a mortgage from them for a new home. The loan officer, Bryan, was nice to me and I felt comfortable working with him. He gave me a hand and explained everything. He taught me how to do everything. I felt good about the application process, as well as the rate and terms that I got. It took six months to get my loan closed and everything was good with the lending process.

Hello Raul,

Thanks for allowing Homebridge to be part of your homebuying (or home financing) journey and taking the time to leave a review for Bryan! We agree, Bryan goes above and beyond and we’re glad to have them on our team.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I tried working with large lending companies that were out of state, however things were not getting done. A friend of mine referred me to HomeBridge and I'm glad she did. As soon as HomeBridge got on board things started getting done. Communication was excellent and prompt. I would certainly recommend HomeBridge to anyone!

Hello Tobias!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I highly recommend Homebridge when shopping for a lender. I felt like they were looking out for my best interests. Also the experience was very personal. My lender and processor got to know me and my financial goals. Buying a home can be scary but Homebridge really looks out for you.

Hello Nichole!

Thank for leaving us such a wonderful review. We’re glad you loved your Homebridge experience, we take pride in it! Congratulations on your new journey. We’re excited to see what’s in store for you & your new home.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Some difficulty in getting some residual taxes paid. Had to call several times and explain it to a few different people over and over. I think it is resolved now, but will have to follow up again to make sure.

Homebridge Financial Services response

Hello Tobi, thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We’d like to apologize for your less than pleasant experience. Please allow us the opportunity to discuss your situation further with a private message from our team.

Homebridge Financial Services Company Information

HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
194 Wood Avenue South, Ninth Floor