toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Phillis,

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience with HomeBridge and we appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Excellent! No problems and forth coming on all accounts. They did their best to make this experience as problem free as could be. Honest, trustworthy and 100% in your corner. I would recommend them to everyone that wants a good experience with no problems.

Hi Christina,

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

My contract was June 12 but finalized July 28. Everything was on time and Tyler was very efficient, friendly, and helped to smooth things out. The only thing is on the closing day, the funds did not arrive on time. We have a closing day scheduled at 9:00, but we waited for the funds to arrive until 11:00. But Tyler explained to me that’s because the closing company didn’t submit the final documents to Homebridge. I don’t know what’s going on there but we just sat there on the closing table waiting a couple of hours. Other than that, everything is fine. My experience with Homebridge was very good as well as the service.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Jay,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We are sorry to hear that you feel you received less than the highest tier of customer service during your experience with HomeBridge. We’d like to learn more about the specifics of your experience. A member of our Customer Commitment team will be contacting you shortly to discuss further.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Please do not use this company for any reason. I called today to receive a forbearance on my loan for 90 days because of the hurricane and I was told that I could receive the forbearance period but would have to pay all of it back on the fourth month. How is this supposed to help people. This is not a true forbearance. This company is shady. Stay away.

Hi Kevin,

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I got an FHA loan program with Homebridge Financial Services. Homebridge was offering great rates and I've got good reviews of them too. I live in Las Vegas and the market was going up. With all of the sports teams coming in here I knew it was the best time to get into the market. Their application process was very easy. Also my loan officer was very easy to work with. Whatever he promised me at the beginning of the first meeting he got it done and on time. They are excellent and I definitely will recommend them.

Hi James,

appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We have two different loans from Homebridge. One is the first-time home buyers and the other is the investment. The rate was good, the service is great and we’re satisfied. Their loan officer is a great guy and I like him. The whole process is very efficient and productive. Overall, they did a very good job.

appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

My son is a mortgage broker for Homebridge Financial Services so I went to him to refinance my mortgage. The application process was fine. I paid off my debt and I feel wonderful. They really take care of everything. I’m very pleased and I have no complaints at all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.?

Hi Nyasha,

appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I was initially looking for an investment loan for an investment property, but then I decided to purchase a home for myself because I found a good deal. Homebridge offered rehab loan through the Fannie Mae program. That led me to them and then, I ended up using them for my home purchase. I loved my mortgage officer and we actually are in touch because I’m still looking for an investment property. He was extremely responsive, took the time to talk to me to understand what I was doing, what I wanted to do, and my goals. He was extremely easy to talk to and great to work with. I’m working with my loan officer for a second purchase. Homebridge did something well that's why I came back to them. And I've told people about their service.

Hi Jose,

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

Homebridge Financial was already setup with the builder. The application process was good, and the loan officer had the best treatment. It was an excellent experience.

Hi Jennifer,

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

We had a great realtor who told us about Homebridge Financial so it made sense for us to work with them. The application process was easy and our loan officer, Nick was fabulous. The best part about him was how quick he was to respond. Even when I sent him an email at 7:00 at night, he called me right back. He was terrific. That communication and his kindness were great. We were also told exactly what we needed and how to upload it. We did it and it was done, quick and painless.

Hi Wendy,

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

Homebridge Financial Services was on a list of agencies provided by the home seller. It was a choice out of four different places. The application process was easy and mostly, I dealt with the loan officer by email. Everything was fine.

Hi Richard,

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I met Brian from Homebridge Financial and he was good, so we chose them. Their application process was good as well and the loan officers were knowledgeable and good to work with. It was a smooth transaction, no hiccups and they were well prepared for everything.

Hi Leticia,

appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Homebridge has all the systems to make the application process easy. We signed all the papers online and we bought a house in Fresno but we were still in LA. Our experience was very good because they are very professional and they make the process quickly. The best treatment we got was with the loan officer. She was very good.

Hi Joanna,

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

Working with Dave ** and his team has been a great experience. I went through 2 loan officers and wasn't satisfied. I was referred to Dave ** and they made it easy and helped me become a first time home buyer! I would recommend him and his team!

Hi Dennis,

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

This is the first time I worked with your company and Scot was great to work with. He was easy to reach and answered all of my questions. He was friendly and is very knowledgeable. I will refer other buyers to him in the future.

Hi Laserik,

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I learned about Homebridge Financial through a friend and that's why I decided to use them. I went with the first-time home buyer loan program and the application process was thorough and easy. They explained everything and the loan officer was good. I’m pleased with Homebridge overall.

Hi Miriam,

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

Homebridge Financial Services was recommended by a friend. I purchased a home and went with a 30-year FHA loan program with them. The application process took two weeks and was very easy. The loan officer was awesome and amazing. He reads my text messages and responds to my emails. When I don’t understand what I needed, he really clarified it and he talked to me like a kindergarten. When you're buying a home it's really stressful. Things come up that you didn't even think was going to come up and he told me what I needed to do and it was fast. It was a really nice experience.

My experience was more with the loan officer than the lender. I know there were other interest rates lower than what I got but he made it really easy and comfortable. He was actually referred by my ex-husband and was also referred to him by another friend who had used Homebridge Financial Services before. So, he's a third referral and definitely I would refer him too! The people that were sending me the emails besides my loan officer were very thorough. They sent me all kinds of emails right away like the DocuSign that I had to sign over the email. It’s easy to work with Homebridge Financial Services. They’re great, non-stressful, easy to understand and amazing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have opened 30 mortgages. I am an investor and have not found one I would recommend except Homebridge. They did a lot of the legwork which other companies forced me to do and constantly kept me up-to-date on what was going on which no other mortgage company has ever done. I cannot praise them enough.

Hi Jose,

Original review: July 26, 2017

We were buying a new home and heard about Homebridge Financial thru Ivan who's our go-to guy here in Houston. Our daughter is a realtor and they are associates somewhat and we trusted him. We went with Homebridge for a home mortgage loan and we really liked the service. If we had a question with anything during the application process, we’d call them and they’d answer all our questions. They were professional and courteous. Ivan was a true professional who knew his job. Any question we had, he would answer immediately, any time of day. It was wonderful and it was like talking to a relative. I’m satisfied with the process and I’d go with Homebridge again if I'm going to buy another home.

Homebridge was beyond helpful with our home loan needs. We needed to buy a house and couldn't get approved for a good loan amount. Our relator Launee ** referred us over to Erik ** at Homebridge. Erik helped us get a loan that fit our needs and budget. Beyond thankful we were able to get a house in a few months.

We were working with another lender and switched to Homebridge Financial Services due to the fact that their customer service was amazing. Any questions or issues that occurred were promptly handled or answered. Highly recommend for any home buying needs.

I would highly recommend Homebridge to my friends and family. Everyone was professional and attentive to the specific need of my family. During the entire process we were kept informed of how best to maneuver through a process which we were completely unfamiliar with.

I had the pleasure of working with Tony ** from Homebridge, Tony was professional, timely and on track throughout the whole process. He got us the best rate and guided us through the whole process. Homebridge is awesome and I recommend them to all my family and friends.

The staff was great to work with, everyone there went above and beyond to make the mortgage process go smoothly and easily for me. They were great about returning phone calls/emails quickly when I had questions. I would highly recommend them for all of your mortgage needs!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am completely shocked at the great reviews I have read about "Team Huntley" w/ Homebridge Financial, Santa Rosa. Our experience has been a complete nightmare. Never have I ever experienced such unethical and unprofessional service. We have been working on a 203k loan with these people since March of this year. Complete communication in the beginning. After they get your business, no communication or guidance as your loan rep. Wasted our time and we will probably lose the deal due to their lack to perform.

These people seem to always be on vacation, wasting weeks of escrow. It seems as if they have no interest in completing the loan. Have several "congratulations on loan approval " emails, but then we are ask for the same information several times and now apparently, we are having a difficult time getting us approved, AGAIN. At this time we wait, to see what becomes of this. Would have never wasted time if I had known we were going to get treated like this and given the run around, for months. Never again, will I ever do business with this firm. It's almost as if they are the cash buyer backup, and they want us to go away. Absolute JOKE!!!

I got a loan to purchase a house, and went with the FHA 30-year fixed program. The application went very smooth with Peter’s help and professionalism. One of my favorite things about him is that he is always available, considering how the housing market out here is really competitive right now. If I needed him to change an offer or to get me an approval letter at 10:00 at night, he had it to me within 30 minutes.

My sister had gone through Homebridge and she was happy with the way she was treated, so she recommended it to me. I applied for the first time home buyer loan program and the process was fairly easy. Everything was smooth and their answers were clear. I couldn't have asked for any better. I had a wonderful experience. I'm very satisfied with my loan officer who helped me out. He was great. I had an awesome time, completely, 100% satisfied with Homebridge.

Working with HomeBridge was a pleasant experience. Our loan agent did a fantastic job explaining everything to us. He was very responsive and answered all of our questions. He was diligent in finding us the lowest rate for our loan. He also moved the process fast for us as we needed to close quickly. I would definitely be calling HomeBridge again when I'm ready to purchase a new home.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just cannot give enough kudos and heartfelt thanks to the Homebridge team that worked with me!! Keith my mortgage agent - had my interest at all times, I mean who lets you call them after hours to answer questions or to just give advice - Keith ** did!! My bid was accepted on 4/1/17 and the seller wanted us to close by 4/28/17!! That was not a problem with the Homebridge team that took on my loan - Keith, Joanna, and Fernando made it happen! On 4//28/17, I was officially a homeowner and had the keys to my home in my shaky nervous hands! Thank you guys for making my first home purchase a reality, and on top of that... Stress free! P.S. I received my gift from Keith... A stamper with our new home address on it!! <3

A year or two ago, I had moved to Atlanta and I was leasing a house. The real estate agent recommended Michael **. He was good help all the time, telling me what loans I would qualify for. He gave me a lot of information that other agents were not giving me at the time. He was with another company then and when he left to go to Homebridge, I decided to follow him. He contacted me and it was closing from there. Bottom line is, he was the guy. The application process was very simple. He walked me through everything from the beginning all the way to my closing. It was like I knew him. In fact, he would call me on the weekends to make sure stuff was done. Even the other people that worked with him, when they contacted me, it was a smooth ride. Overall, It was a good experience. There was not a glitch at any time. I've contacted other people that are looking to move from New York and recommended Homebridge.

I did Homebridge Financial before so this time, I knew exactly what to expect and bring. And my loan officer was really excellent. She's the best and I would recommend her. I love the experience. Even before, she explained the process to me. I could make the phone call to her and she would tell me exactly what I would bring to make sure I did what was right.

We were buying a house and our financial adviser referred us to Homebridge Financial. The application process went smooth and easy. The loan officer was engaged in the process and I like that. All in all, my experience was good.

Homebridge Financial Services Company Profile

HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
194 Wood Avenue South, Ninth Floor