toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Homebridge Customer Service is very pleasant. My family and I ran into a difficult time financially and for about 5 months things got really bad but due to some hard work on both sides we overcame the hardship and now everything is back to normal. Thanks Homebridge! Thanks for working with me!

Homebridge was beyond helpful with our home loan needs. We needed to buy a house and couldn't get approved for a good loan amount. Our relator Launee ** referred us over to Erik ** at Homebridge. Erik helped us get a loan that fit our needs and budget. Beyond thankful we were able to get a house in a few months.

We were working with another lender and switched to Homebridge Financial Services due to the fact that their customer service was amazing. Any questions or issues that occurred were promptly handled or answered. Highly recommend for any home buying needs.

I would highly recommend Homebridge to my friends and family. Everyone was professional and attentive to the specific need of my family. During the entire process we were kept informed of how best to maneuver through a process which we were completely unfamiliar with.

I had the pleasure of working with Tony ** from Homebridge, Tony was professional, timely and on track throughout the whole process. He got us the best rate and guided us through the whole process. Homebridge is awesome and I recommend them to all my family and friends.

The staff was great to work with, everyone there went above and beyond to make the mortgage process go smoothly and easily for me. They were great about returning phone calls/emails quickly when I had questions. I would highly recommend them for all of your mortgage needs!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am completely shocked at the great reviews I have read about "Team Huntley" w/ Homebridge Financial, Santa Rosa. Our experience has been a complete nightmare. Never have I ever experienced such unethical and unprofessional service. We have been working on a 203k loan with these people since March of this year. Complete communication in the beginning. After they get your business, no communication or guidance as your loan rep. Wasted our time and we will probably lose the deal due to their lack to perform.

These people seem to always be on vacation, wasting weeks of escrow. It seems as if they have no interest in completing the loan. Have several "congratulations on loan approval " emails, but then we are ask for the same information several times and now apparently, we are having a difficult time getting us approved, AGAIN. At this time we wait, to see what becomes of this. Would have never wasted time if I had known we were going to get treated like this and given the run around, for months. Never again, will I ever do business with this firm. It's almost as if they are the cash buyer backup, and they want us to go away. Absolute JOKE!!!

I got a loan to purchase a house, and went with the FHA 30-year fixed program. The application went very smooth with Peter’s help and professionalism. One of my favorite things about him is that he is always available, considering how the housing market out here is really competitive right now. If I needed him to change an offer or to get me an approval letter at 10:00 at night, he had it to me within 30 minutes.

My sister had gone through Homebridge and she was happy with the way she was treated, so she recommended it to me. I applied for the first time home buyer loan program and the process was fairly easy. Everything was smooth and their answers were clear. I couldn't have asked for any better. I had a wonderful experience. I'm very satisfied with my loan officer who helped me out. He was great. I had an awesome time, completely, 100% satisfied with Homebridge.

Working with HomeBridge was a pleasant experience. Our loan agent did a fantastic job explaining everything to us. He was very responsive and answered all of our questions. He was diligent in finding us the lowest rate for our loan. He also moved the process fast for us as we needed to close quickly. I would definitely be calling HomeBridge again when I'm ready to purchase a new home.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just cannot give enough kudos and heartfelt thanks to the Homebridge team that worked with me!! Keith my mortgage agent - had my interest at all times, I mean who lets you call them after hours to answer questions or to just give advice - Keith ** did!! My bid was accepted on 4/1/17 and the seller wanted us to close by 4/28/17!! That was not a problem with the Homebridge team that took on my loan - Keith, Joanna, and Fernando made it happen! On 4//28/17, I was officially a homeowner and had the keys to my home in my shaky nervous hands! Thank you guys for making my first home purchase a reality, and on top of that... Stress free! P.S. I received my gift from Keith... A stamper with our new home address on it!! <3

A year or two ago, I had moved to Atlanta and I was leasing a house. The real estate agent recommended Michael **. He was good help all the time, telling me what loans I would qualify for. He gave me a lot of information that other agents were not giving me at the time. He was with another company then and when he left to go to Homebridge, I decided to follow him. He contacted me and it was closing from there. Bottom line is, he was the guy. The application process was very simple. He walked me through everything from the beginning all the way to my closing. It was like I knew him. In fact, he would call me on the weekends to make sure stuff was done. Even the other people that worked with him, when they contacted me, it was a smooth ride. Overall, It was a good experience. There was not a glitch at any time. I've contacted other people that are looking to move from New York and recommended Homebridge.

I did Homebridge Financial before so this time, I knew exactly what to expect and bring. And my loan officer was really excellent. She's the best and I would recommend her. I love the experience. Even before, she explained the process to me. I could make the phone call to her and she would tell me exactly what I would bring to make sure I did what was right.

We were buying a house and our financial adviser referred us to Homebridge Financial. The application process went smooth and easy. The loan officer was engaged in the process and I like that. All in all, my experience was good.

If you want a lender who doesn't email you back, answer your calls and explain every detail for you, then go with another lender, because Homebridge was AWESOME. We closed on time, no delays, no hiccups, not faxing documents over and over again. Etc. This company was on the money, tried to get the best rate for me, really explained everything to me detail. Julie, and Kevin was awesome to work with, and I will def recommend them to my friends and family.

Manny ** was unprofessional and immature. He did not take care of me as a client and I obtained a mortgage through Wells Fargo. He is not reliable and missed many deadlines. He brought his personal issues into a professional setting and made things very uncomfortable. I will not recommend Homebridge or Manny to anyone ever again.

After going through a short sale a few years back my wife and I were not sure how things would go. I worked with Ray ** at HomeBridge and he was great! He held our hand through the entire process and followed up multiple times per week just to see if we had any questions and make sure we were all on the same page... Great Experience, Great People. Thanks Ray ** and the HomeBridge Team!

Hello. Mr. ** and his assistant were great. They kept us in the loop through the whole process of our home loan. We originally were going through a different company and that did not work out until we referred to Martin ** and he made my family's dream come true in purchasing a bigger home. I can't thank Martin and HomeBridge enough. We had a great experience and will recommend Martin to all my friends and family.

Excellent team!! I worked with Fernando ** and his team. They were very prompt, communicative and make me feel at ease throughout the process. They took care of me by emailing me all documentation and also calling to let me know the status of my loan. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife did the most of looking into a loan and I went along with her decision to go with Homebridge and got a VA. The application process was a very good experience and it was quite easy. My wife took care of a lot of it at work then she brought it home and we went over and submitted it. Also, the loan officer explained everything and any questions that we had was answered. It's my second time buying a home and it was a grade A class of work that the officer did. We were satisfied.

I never thought that I would be able to purchase a home. I will tell you this man did everything he could to get me into this house. I'm 55 years old and this is the first time that I have ever purchased a home. Chris was very kind. Each and every time I called him he listen to me and he would tell me not to worry that we were going to get this thing done. It's the best feeling being a homeowner. Chris and everyone that he worked with not only were professional but I really feel like those people cared about me. I don't know if I will have an opportunity to buy another house but if I do I'm calling Homebridge and I especially want Chris to help. Chris, I haven't been able to get in touch with you since I moved in but you are my friend every day and I thank God for this chance to live like most Americans in my own home. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed a refinance to take my ex-husband off the loan. So my brother and sister-in-law told me about Brian of Homebridge Financial Services. They recommended the company, so I signed up for their 30-year loan program. The experience was fine although I was expecting the worst because it had been a long time since I had refinanced or even did a mortgage. Homebridge made the application very easy. The only frustrating thing was they would ask for a certain document and I would give it to them and they would ask for more documents. I just felt that instead of asking for everything they needed at once, I just had to keep getting more and more documents. Also, the loan was more expensive than I was quoted. But other than that, the application was quick.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Homebridge was working with my realtor on this condo complex. The application process for my FHA loan program was good and easy. The loan rep was responsive. When I called him, he called back and was friendly and informative. Overall, I had a very favorable experience and I would use Homebridge again in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Homebridge Financial Services is the best company I've ever worked with. A friend that had used them recommended them. I went with their conventional loan to purchase a home. The application process was excellent all the way through. Our agent was so professional and his team was amazing. They did follow up to make sure everything was satisfactory. Normally, it doesn't work that way, especially with the home loan. There was a lot of papers and underwriters. I had a lot of different expectations and there were always last minute things. But, everything worked out. Also, the execution was amazing. They had to intervene with the realtor who was quite inexperienced. John, our agent, guided him back in line. It wasn't his job description but these things are time-sensitive especially when you put a date on it because it would change everything when they don't follow the plan. All in all, I had the best experience in my life with Homebridge.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was with another company before and the person I was working with switched to Homebridge Financial Services right in the middle of my home deal. My parents have worked with him before so I just trusted what he went by and I've been happy. The application process was smooth. There were payroll issues and different things with my work when they tried to verify my employment but it all worked itself out in the end. They understood the errors that could’ve gone wrong on my part. My loan officer said they're working with me. He then called me and said that the application was accepted and we were both happy about that. Overall, the Homebridge experience was what I expected it to be and I'm very happy that they were able to work with me. I have a very beautiful new home and a lot of people have been asking about my experience. So I'm recommending Homebridge to friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got my mortgage from Homebridge Financial Services through my real estate agent. All recommendations are from them. There were no difficulties at all with the process. Also, it was simple and straightforward with the loan officer. They were absolutely courteous, able to answer my questions and easy to contact.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve been dealing with Joe for years since HomeBridge Financial used to be Prosper Mortgage. He is the best loan officer I’ve ever met in my life. That’s why I recommend everybody HomeBridge with Joe. They have an easy application process and I had an excellent experience. The closing was nice and easy, too. It’s the best service of my time and I’m very satisfied.

Hi Anu,

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review for Tim! We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us.

Original review: April 12, 2017

Tim was on top of everything and completed this loan on time. He was very thorough with process and updated us with the loan situation as needed. He always returned calls and emails and kept us in the loop. Excellent job by Tim. :-)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking to do a refinance and thought I could get a better rate with HomeBridge than the way it has been quoted by another mortgage company. A friend of mine recommended me to a HomeBridge agent. I got to work with Brian and he was very helpful. We got started right away and he let us go at a short time frame because I was looking to dip another house I owned in Arizona and I wanted a different refinance before I started that project. Brian got the information very quickly, got the appraisal done and then he did the hand over. I also worked with another agent and she was fantastic. She kept me informed the whole way and really handled a lot of the backend documentation. They definitely got the job done quickly. I’ve refinanced and bought several homes in the past and it’s probably one of the easiest process I’ve been through. I’d recommend HomeBridge.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review for Bobby and Courtney! We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us and we appreciate your recommendation.

Original review: April 10, 2017

Bobby ** and Courtney ** were a true pleasure to work with in securing my mortgage loan through HomeBridge - very professional and courteous, and very prompt in their responses while providing me with very useful information. Superb customer service - I highly recommend them!

Hi David,

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review for Brian! We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us.

Original review: April 8, 2017

Closing on 81 Sebring Depew, NY - Excellent experience! Brian ** and his assistant were very attentive to every need. Great communication and easy signing of paperwork. Everything was detailed and explained. The loan was simple to understand. The closing day was quick and easy! We would definitely go with Homebridge Mortgage again!

Homebridge Financial Services Company Profile

HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
194 Wood Avenue South, Ninth Floor