Arizona Drive

Arizona Drive Reviews

About Arizona Drive

Arizona Drive sells used imported and domestic vehicles from brands like Dodge, Chrysler, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Jeep and GMC. Arizona Drive was founded in 2013.

Company information

Arizona Drive Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arizona Drive?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arizona Drive?

Reviewed July 9, 2024

Don't ever buy a car from this place. I bought a 2015 Audi a5 and in less than 3 months the engine went out. So they put another used engine in and told me they would only charge me 2000.00 and then changed it to 3000.00 and now the check engine light is on and it is bad knock sensors. Now my car accelerates real slow and the engine is not running right. I haven't even had the car 4 months yet and they knew the car was like this before I got it and didn't say anything. DO NOT buy a car from this place, they people are crooks and liars.

Inventory

Arizona Drive is a used dealership. The company sells a range of used vehicles, but availability may vary depending on which models have been traded in recently. However, its inventory includes some of the following makes as of publishing:

Arizona Drive services

As of publishing, Arizona Drive operates solely as a dealership and offers no additional services.

Arizona Drive return policy and guarantees

While Arizona Drive doesn’t specify a return policy, many used car dealerships offer a limited return policy on used vehicles, also known as a "cooling-off period." This lets you return the car within a short period. Not all dealerships offer this kind of return policy, though, and those that do may have conditions.

Make sure to find out if your state has lemon laws, which provide certain protections for buyers of used vehicles. These laws vary by state and typically outline criteria for any remedies available to the buyer.

Arizona Drive warranty options and providers

Arizona Drive offers a two-year maintenance warranty with benefits that include AC services, tire rotations, oil changes and radiator services for all vehicles. As a general rule, most certified pre-owned cars come with roughly one year or 12,000 miles of additional bumper-to-bumper coverage from the manufacturer.

You can also work with an extended warranty company for additional coverage on a used car.

Arizona Drive financing options

Arizona Drive offers dealer financing in the form of a loan. The company has an online application, which you can fill out before you visit the dealership.

You have the option of working directly with a lender to secure a personal loan to finance your car purchase.