Call toll free
4.99/5

Fort Pierce, FL

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

437 Bev Smith Kia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Everyone was great as always. Busy, friendly and knowledgeable!! No problems. I am glad I choose a kind soul. I don’t ever mind waiting as they make the wait pleasurable. Every service employee makes sure the job is done right. Even if the car gets washed and they see it could be better they make sure it is redone. So even the simple things are addressed. I think the sales department could be a little less aggressive and much more knowledgeable about the products they sell. I was told a CD player was in the vehicle and there wasn’t. Also I was not shown all the different buttons and how they work. Service is great. Sales needs work.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Scott from the Smith Kia service dept in Fort Pierce is very respectful, friendly, knowledgeable. Great asset for your company. The whole service dept team is great. My only concern is the high labor cost. The piece they just replaced costs $8.95 and yet my total bill was $279. I believe Kia should consider reduce their labor cost especially for clients like me who own 4 Kias. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Great job, great crew, great people. Amazing customer service, everyone at Bev Smith Kia needs a raise because they are so amazing!!! I was literally in there for 2 hours but they fed me. Gave me a complimentary massage on the chair, time flew by and I’m just so happy with my car and the outcome.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

All were very friendly and went out of their way to make us comfortable while we waited. From the moment we arrived until we left we felt welcomed. The time passed by quickly and there was plenty of ways to spend our time in. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

What I appreciate about this dealership is that they talk with you first to see what you're looking for and how much you want to spend. They don't try to steer you to something you cant afford. Never felt any pressure at all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Bev Smith Kia is a pleasure to do business with. Whenever I bring my car in I get a full report on all systems and I am never pressured into any additional work. The waiting room is great with coffee and goodies.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Very pleased. Quick and efficient. Was taken in on time and finished on time and appreciated the free wash. Waiting room comfortable and well stocked. Service area clean, free coffee and a wide variety of snacks complete the picture. Overall a good experience.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

We are very happy with our vehicle purchase from Kia. Tony was an awesome salesman, very thorough! He showed us all of the amenities that the SUV offered us. We do plan to return in the upcoming future for a car. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

The service representative was very accommodating and professional. He researched my service warranty to ensure maximum service. I really appreciated the extra steps he took. Another representative offered me a soda or water, along with a sandwich. He was very kind and friendly. The primary rep thoroughly explained the reason my indicator light was on, as well as explaining the repair procedure after talking with the repairman. The atmosphere in the waiting room was warm, friendly and inviting. I enjoyed the massaging chair and watching tv!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

We have purchased our vehicles from this KIA dealership since 2010 because of the great service, very personal treatment, and quality of the vehicle. I have now added your service tech Jake to the list that keeps us coming back. Jake is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain everything to us. He takes care of all our vehicles needs and he makes certain that it is always completed perfectly. Jake is a true asset to your company. It's nice to know I can depend on him to make sure that my vehicle will get the attention and care it deserves. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Great Service... my husband's first experience having the care serviced and he was completely satisfied! He said Scott was very professional and honest, the courtesy transportation service was wonderful and he will definitely communicate his great experience with his friends and co-workers.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Had a great experience at Kia. I went to another dealership before this and the sales people were very aggressive in the Sales Techniques and wanted nothing but to pressure me and empty threats and thankfully a family member recommended Kia and Im glad I came. Mario and the staff at this took great care me and gave me a great car!!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Angelo ** is and has always been wonderful in helping us purchase our vehicles. This is our third purchase from him. We appreciate his honesty and expertise. 10 stars. We feel safe and sound in our cars. Your whole team treats us like family and we thank you, God Bless.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I am always approached with kindness and thoroughness. I am advised of my costs PRIOR to my repairs and services. Bill has been my service rep for years and, in his absence, Scott. Their knowledge is overwhelming and way beyond their years. I applaud them both!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Everything went well everything went well. Got in real quickly which I didn't expect the oil and filter change was replaced and a air filter. I was in the waiting room for just one hour so it was really the fastest oil change I had gotten.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

The battery died in my car right before I was supposed to go in to work. Your employees at Bev Smith Kia of Fort Pierce were timely and incredibly polite once I got my car in. they also made sure the work would be done before my wife and I came to get it after my work at school. I would most certainly recommend your service department at that dealership to anyone I know.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

We had our normal car service a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember receiving a survey for him. I even requested one via email. This survey is for him. He did an excellent job like he has in the past for us. He kept us informed of the progress of the service. He made sure we had what we needed while we waited. Your other staff did an awesome job too. I watched them work as a team to make our wait comfortable. I give them all an A+ rating.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

The gentleman that helped me when I took my car in for service was excellent. Very helpful and friendly. Car was serviced in a timely manner. The car was washed and vacuumed very well. It’s always a pleasure to take my car in for service.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Tony ** he is a nice car salesman, very friendly, nice smile. The young lady that took care of me was also very nice. And the nice guy that did my paperwork was also very nice. You will most definitely send you customers. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Aaron was wonderful!! Polite, respectful, fixed the problem, gave full details. The waiting area is comfortable and I felt well informed the whole time. Water and choice of beverages really was nice. Thank you for the friendliness!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

After being truly welcomed, the work was totally explained and the time estimate was right on money. I left very satisfied with my experience. The waiting lounge area is comfortable and well stocked with refreshments and the facility is clean and neat.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Very happy with the service of the Kia repairs in a timely time frame. Bill ** was great with the communication & getting the necessary repairs handled while communicating with me regarding what needed to be done. The shuttle to/from dealership was great & the drivers were very nice.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Semi-annual maintenance... Everything was provided for: coffee, tv, magazines, snacks, and a courteous and helpful staff. Work was complete sooner than expected. Great work I will definitely come again. They even took care of a problem on my rear passenger side tire. It had a bulge in it. Now I think I have a new tire.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Staff was very kind, as always. I arrived for my appointment an hour early and they received my vehicle with no problem. Also, they always let me know exactly what is going to be done to my car and explain to me anything I do not understand!

Original review: July 31, 2018

My recent visit to Bev Smith was fantastic. I recently had knee replacement and use a walker, the staff at Bev Smith helped me every step of the way, literally. I appreciate each staff I was in contact with. It was hard for me to get there but with the help and patience I was given it was a pleasurable experience. Thank you Bev Smith.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Shaking my front end and the recall was repairs on my van. They cut the rotors and completed a wheel alignment. As for the recall they reprogrammed the sliding doors. They were very pleasant to deal with and worked well with me.

Original review: July 26, 2018

My advisor, Bill, gave me information as to what would be done, the approximate cost and the approximate time it would take to be completed. He offered the shuttle service to my home, which I declined and he kept me informed of the progress during my wait. Upon completion, he walked me to my car. Good job!

Original review: July 20, 2018

As always the service given to me as a customer was outstanding. This recent visit was for a problem with deflating tires. The work to determine and fix the problem was done quickly. It even included a car wash. No charge to me. Waiting area was clean and comfortable.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Awesome experience as usual. Friendly and courteous service. I always look forward to bringing my car in for servicing. I was so surprised when I saw you offering sandwiches to your customers. Keep up the good work and your customers will remain loyal.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Scott ** did a tremendous job overcoming all the hurdles I presented to get me into my new Soul+. He worked tirelessly and always maintained his pleasant nature. Would recommend Bev Smith Kia to anyone and especially grateful for Scott's help.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information