Learn More

3. Car Dealerships

Fort Pierce, FL

4.8/5 (48 ratings)

About Bev Smith Kia

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

Bev Smith Kia Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: June 21, 2021

Everyone was very nice and although I was not looking to buy a car, I do love the Forte GT. The price was just a lil high for me but Geoffrey did help get the payment where I could afford it. I had a Forte Hatchback SX and was told they really wanted my car and would give me a great deal. In my opinion I got a Good deal. A great deal would of had me waking out with the same payment I had before and the manager taking more off the car. I wasn't looking to buy a new car. The reason I did, I’m a traveling nurse and the safety features were the selling point.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

I appreciate the letter you sent me in regarding to the recent purchase I made at your Dealership. I purchased my 2019 Toyota Tacoma, my third, over the years, and really enjoy it. While I met others on your Sales team upon my arrival, the main individual I dealt with was, Albert **. He is the ultimate professional. Very courteous and respectful, and goes the "extra mile" to make sure all is well and done the "right way". I truly appreciate his attention to detail and taking the time to make sure I knew everything about my purchase.

Your Dealership was the right choice for me but Albert was the difference with this purchase and he also stayed in touch with me after "the sale" to make sure all is well and if I needed anything to reach out. Again, going the extra mile. I send this message directly to you as I don't Facebook, use Twitter, or other such social media. To me it's more direct and personal. You can post if you like.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

We are satisfied with our experience with leasing with Kia. Patrick ** did a wonderful job throughout the entire process of the sale. He was helpful, encouraging, and understanding. The vehicle was already at the dealership for us to look at and test drive. Patrick ** spoke to my father many times making sure he understood what we were interested in and what we could afford. The only issue would've been the length of time we were at the dealership. Overall, it was a positive experience, and we appreciate it.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

The sales process at Bev Smith Kia was the smoothest and easiest process I've ever had when buying a car. My salesperson, Albert, was extremely knowledgeable and very patient as I had many questions. After filling out the initial paperwork, he showed me a Kia Sportage which I immediately fell in love with! My payments were amazingly low! Lower than I had thought they were going to be. I will be recommending everyone I know to shop at Bev Smith Kia and ask for Albert!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

Due to our budget, my wife and I had ruled out most vehicles including the Telluride that we really wanted. During our vehicle search we must have had 30-40 salespeople call us across 10-15 different dealerships but, when we made the decision to move away from our first choice (Kia) we wanted to tell the sales guys face-to-face since they were so patient, honest and helpful for us. I called them up to let them know that we had to choose another vehicle and that they were the only reps that I chose to call since we felt that we owed them a call at a minimum. Before I could hang up, they asked for me to hold while they had some discussion with their managers. When they got back on the call, they asked for us to come back in, they wanted the deal to work for us.

My wife and I decided to stop at the Kia dealership on the way to the other dealer that we were going to buy from and at least see what the Kia dealership could offer. The team managed to provide us with a deal that worked on the car that was our first choice, the Telluride. This wouldn't have happened without the hard work of the team at Bev Smith Kia, especially Justin and Steven. Thank you all.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Had a great experience. Petra is a wonderful advisor, went above and beyond beyond to assist me, explaining everything that I needed, she’s very knowledgeable in the information about my vehicle. Highly recommended this Kia for service. The only thing I wasn’t pleased with was the complimentary car wash that could improve.

Original review: June 20, 2021

I was assigned to a very nice, non - pushy salesman. He was very knowledgeable about the automobiles and took a good amount of time with me so I could make up my mind comfortably. I will definitely recommend him to anybody looking for a king for a Kia.

Original review: June 14, 2021

3rd car we purchased from Bev Smith. Staff friendly and helpful. Worked with us to get us to where we wanted to be in payments. They have a good selection of vehicles on hand (not all models, hybrid Sorento) but they are hard to find in South Florida. So far car is nice.

Original review: June 10, 2021

Very good service. Our appointment was at 2pm and the service dept took us within minutes to commence work. We were offered a bottle of cold water. Our was given a complimentary car wash. We will recommend Bev Smith Kia.

Original review: May 31, 2021

Petra was very nice and did a great job. Car appointment was at 2:30. Told Petra I needed to have it by 4:00. My car was done on time. Being able to pay invoice online saves time. However, I was under Scott at the service department and he knew my car.... You should have NEVER let him go.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information