toll free

Fort Pierce, FL
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I went to Kia on Monday and first I was not to happy with my first salesman. I spoke to the manager and he gave me Marice, he was God sent. His knowledge about Kia and the other cars were great, being that I knew very little and my husband hadn't made it yet. Being a woman trying to buy a car is very scary. Marice was the best. I told him what we wanted and he found several different cars to fit our budget. We didn't get the car until Friday due to work and school.

The entire staff at Bev Smith Kia was great. They were all so nice and made you feel at home. They got us drinks and snack while we wait for them to do the paperwork, my family was even able to get extra insurance because our payment is so low. Now we have a safe, dependable and jazzy car to drive that is great on gas. Thanks to you all for assisting my family and staying pass your work time to accommodate our needs and wants. All I can say is our 2nd car will come from Kia also. Thanks.

Timely, well done and welcome waiting area. I am a person of few words when I give five star ratings. I have had a very great experience from the time of purchase of my two Sorentos. Angelo is a super salesman and service has been excellent. I challenge my buddies to compare the Sorento to their BMW and Mercedes.

My experience was a very good one. I felt at home while getting questions answered, making test drive, and finishing transaction. Kia is a very good product, and Scott and Dave were most knowledgeable about the product and felt satisfied. I made the right decision in my purchase at Bev Smith Kia.

Excellent customer service by Scott **. He was helpful told me what was needed and what will be needed in the future. I really have enjoyed everything about this dealership. Continuous quality customer service. Thank you for caring about your customers even after the car has been purchased.

Great personalized service, caring staff and competitive pricing, have kept me coming back and they have earned my loyalty. I have purchased three vehicles from this dealership and fully intend to purchase vehicles in the years ahead. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Bev Smith Kia and would highly recommend this dealership.

Always get great service. They always offering food and coffee and are super friendly. My technician was very nice and explained all that my car, Kia Sorento, needed and was not pushy when I declined all the work at that time. I would recommend friends to buy a Kia. I love mine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

2013 Kia Optima: Had 2 new tires, put on oil and filter etc. All done as promised. No issues. Car was washed as well. Tires were free as part of previous buyers program. Ok ok ok. Had wheel alignment.

A good experience from start to buy (2016 Sorento). We were met right away, talked about what we were looking for, we were not pressured looking around, test drove three cars with salesman answering questions, found exactly what we were looking for, picked car and closed with price we were looking for.

Angelo was very accommodating and made sure to hold my hand through the important stuff. He found personal ground that we had in common and brought his family dog in to meet me because I just lost mine. The dog was well behaved like mine was and a perfect companion to him. It was nice to share that during the down time. I will recommend people see him in the future.

We were greeted by someone outside within 60 seconds. They took us inside and found the salesperson we were looking for...in this case Noelia. She then found the finance guy that we were there to see. He was very easy to speak to. He finished up the paperwork and we were out of there within one hour. Great customer service.

Salesman, Angelo **, and Service Advisor, William **, were both very accommodating when I came in for some unscheduled service. Also, Whitney was very friendly and helpful and she is a real asset to your organization. I was seen promptly and courteously, and was given updates on my service during my wait. Great employees!!!

I love coming into Kia! I always feel at home and always get the best service! Thank you for being so awesome! The gentlemen who helped me (forgot his name) always makes sure I'm updated and doing good! He's the best! I would come back every time and ask for just him!

They fixed the tire right away and worked on the radio. The radio has an intermittent problem. They reset it and was working. I drove home and the radio stopped working. It must be a loose connection. Oh well I have to bring it back. These things happen and I understand. OTHERWISE I LOVE THE CAR!!!

I took vehicle to Kia due to a fuel leak. Problem was a bad sensor and replacement of gas cap. The service was great and I was notified, the drop off to my house and pick up also was a great service too. Thanks.

Great service.... in and out of the service department in an hour!! Comfortable lounge and waiting area!!?? Nice, young lady offered me a soft drink, water, etc. Lounge is very comfortable, pricing is a little steep for an oil change; but, I think overall worth it.

Had a issue with a noise in the front right wheel when braking. Brought it in and Jose found a rotor that had issues and replaced it for me. We bring all of our Kia vehicles in the service dept. at Ft. Pierce Kia because of the great customer service, highly trained techs and the super positive and friendly members of the service dept.

Orange low tire pressure light stayed on even when I added air. Called in the a.m. Was given an appt for service that afternoon. Scott took care of me, advised me my pressure gauge was off, and they added air to my tires. No charge plus I got a car wash. How could I go wrong?

I took our vehicle in for a couple of warranty items and was greeted immediately. Our service writer was very nice and very thorough–explained recommend items for service in depth. While waiting I was asked if comfortable and offered a sandwich and drink.

They are the best team. Bill is the best. He went over everything with me. I love how well they treat their customers. I will be a Kia customer now for life. Love how they are so friendly. Waiting area is clean. They always offer a soda and a sandwich.

I had my first service at Bev Smith Kia. The whole experience of booking an appointment to being received by the Kia advisor was outstanding. The staff were courteous. The KIA advisor went out of his way to explain the issues that needed to be attended to and when the car was ready he went through the work carried out and when I should bring the car for the second service.

Arrived for my appt. and was greeted promptly by the service writer. Work was done quickly and efficiently and the service writer made certain to check the areas that I mentioned. Overall, a great experience as always. I have always been quick to refer friends who are thinking about changing vehicles.

I'm very pleased with the attentive service that was provided to my wife and I. The whole process from the approach to the final step with the finance rep. It was with one goal, the satisfaction in the fulfillment of absolutely customer satisfaction. We are very pleased and satisfied, thank you.

We only went in for an oil change. Met the nicest sales person, Brandon. He is knowledgeable and honest, which is hard to find in an auto dealership. I would recommend Brandon and the dealership to anyone, looking for a new or used auto.

Marshall sent me an e-mail of this 2013 Kia Rio on Wed.. I drove to Ft. Pierce on Thur. and Marshall introduced me to Andre. He went and got the keys and he went over the whole car and then went for a test drive. This car was everything we were looking for. And Andre went above to point out the extras on this Kia. He really made us feel comfortable with our experience.

Everyone I have ever dealt with at Bev Smith Kia has been just outstanding. I have stopped for another reason at times, and they check my records and if I have maintenance coming up, they do it while I am there!! I have never had such great service. I stopped to make an appt. the other day, and they did the work then and washed the car too!! I even had lunch! And it was a real pleasure to be there. I believe Bill ** took care of my car and he was just terrific!! It's even enjoyable going there for maintenance, also to try and win something with the mail postcard!! LOL

I found Scott ** to be very professional as well as helpful in making the whole process smooth and easy. I would and will refer my friends and family to him for their next new car. This was our 2nd time and Scott helped us both times.

I am always amazed to see the difference between Kia in Florida and Kia in Canada. Here people listen and help, in Canada they talk and do only what is expected. The greeting is perfect and the attention is well felt. At Kia in Brossard (Canada) I almost have to have a fit at the entrance to get any attention.

I came for my normal service and the service department was friendly and very helpful. The service advisor even helped me find a ring that had fallen under my seat. The car was ready before the time I was told and was clean and ready to go. Thank you to Bev Smith Kia.

Love relaxing while my car is getting its check up!! Nice that there is coffee and snacks!! Everyone has a smile on their faces. :) All are very polite. You are always updated on your cars' progress and end up with a free car wash!! It's nice having them send you an email to remind you of your next check up.

My sales representative Pesad was exceptional! Also the Loan specialist was very informative. I would definitely do business with Bev Smith Kia again. I live about an hour away and the fact that they give a loaner when you have service done is a plus.

To Whom it may Concern,
We are sorry for the inconvenience that this has placed on you, however we at Bev Smith KIA of Fort Pierce have done everything that we are capable of doing to help you in this matter. We have received authorization to replace the engine with a remanufactured engine from KIA Corporate and plan on continuing to ensure that you leave in a well operating vehicle. Consequently, I am sorry, but Bev Smith KIA is neither obligated to absorb the costs of replacing the engine with a brand new engine nor the cost of your placement into a new vehicle simply because you do not like the decision that our corporate office has made. If you still prefer to have a new engine installed after we complete the repair on your vehicle, you can continue speaking with KIA Corporate/ KIA National to express your concerns, however this is not an issue with Bev Smith KIA of Fort Pierce. We value your business, however we cannot simply appeal the decision that our corporate office has made because the engine wasn’t what you were hoping for.

In addressing your experience with Bev Smith KIA and our staff, I apologize for any distress you have experienced with our staff. I have addressed the sales force and have received the assurance of the management that we do not make promises of absorbing costs or “giving” vehicles to our customers. We will continue to work hard to ensure that when we work with our customers, we communicate clearly and concisely.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

I bought my 2012 Kia Sorento in March of 2015. I travel between NY and FL throughout the year. I have only had my car serviced at 2 Kia dealers. Matthews Kia NY (They aren't the problem) and Bev Smith Kia FL. I am going to mention a few things prior to the final complaint. Anytime I get service at Bev Smith they never offer to vacuum my car or wash it like NY. Back in March of 2016 I had a leak from the ac. It was leaves blocking the AC. When I went back to NY I went to vacuum my vehicle and the rug was still soaked. It smelled like mildew. I took it to Kia in NY and they dried it out, gave me special stuff to spray on it and a towel. If I didn't clean my car who knows what would of happened to the carpet. This is so far what service at Kia in FL has done to me.

Now the latest. I was driving my SUV in a 35 mph zone. It had a flapping noise so I pulled into the parking lot and it started knocking. No warning at all. I had it towed to Kia. This was on Sept 29, '16. I went on 93016 and told the service manager Tony what had happened. It was covered under warranty. I stated only a new motor. He got me a rental since I had to go to NY. On Monday Oct 3 I called to see if they got my paperwork from NY and the advisor David said I don't have time to call NY. I was at the Kia dealer in NY and got it and they faxed it.

I then spoke with Tony because David had no clue what was going on with my car. Also I was told by NY Kia not to have a refurbished motor put it. Tony said he would let Kia know. Tues Oct 4 my son checked on the car and they only checked the oil. Never took it apart. He spoke with Prasad and he said for me to look at another vehicle that I could get in one for the same payment. I went on Oct 8 and spoke with Tony he said it could be 2-3 months before its done. He recommended me speaking with Maurice a GM in sales. I spoke with him and basically from Oct 8-10 I got the runaround. I was told by Maurice that when there is a issue with service that Kia will take care of their customers and put them in a new vehicle and the other car taken care of and paid for. He wanted me to go brand new because of better deals.

He then said they were doing a buy 1 get 1. Basically said get a better deal and payment on 2 cars. My cousin came down and nothing was done. He lied to me about the price of the car she looked at. He kept saying to have us all come down and make the 2 for 1 deal. I was told by Eric that Maurice did that to get people in the door. Con artist and advertising failure. They are also advertising 5000 min trade but it's not advertised correctly. Anyways so I drove 3 vehicles that night. Only gave me a payment on 1. The guy was rude and nasty about it. Maurice took off and never gave me any answers nor my family. Also he pawned me off to 3 sales people because he said he was busy. He went in to play on his phone. I told him I only want to deal with him. I was then put with Ellie and she was trying everything in her power to help. Only 2 sales people nice and prof. Her and Andre.

He then said they aren't going to take the car in as a trade in. I said, "Who is going to pay on 2 loans?" He says, "Don't worry about it". Finally yesterday he says, "You need to hurry up and make a decision and buy a car". I asked why. He says so I have a new car and the other loan can go on mine and grandma's credit. I finally asked for the owner. They refuse and a guy Mark said he was the owner. He's not, he's a GM. I said, "Where's the owner?" He says, "Dead". I said, "Then who is next?" He says a 72 yr old son that does nothing but sit home. He wanted to know what the problem was and I said above.

He went to go check on my car and said a motor was in. It wasn't a few min before that because I was told they were waiting on Kia. I asked if it was new he kept saying right. I said answer 'yes' or 'no. He pounded the table and says, "I'm from NY too. I can be an idiot too." So he insulted my son and I at the table. I said I was tired of being treated and harassed. He says it's not sales, it's service. No it's both.

Bev Smith Kia Company Profile