Call toll free
4.99/5
Based on 113 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Fort Pierce, FL

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

394 Bev Smith Kia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 20, 2018

Service was done in a timely manner. Great customer service. Shuttle was available from and to the dealer. Always pleased with the service. Coupon was applied. Employees are always very helpful and informative. Free car wash was offered and done. Amenities were also available. Cleanliness very apparent.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I was very pleased with my experience, when having my car serviced at Bev Smith Kia. The staff was courteous and friendly. They were prompt with regard to my appointment time and the waiting area was nice, clean, and offered several amenities to include, television, comfortable seating, and cellphone charging stations.

Original review: June 13, 2018

My experience was very good and I wish to thank the customer rep for his careful attention to every detail. Peter did everything possible to expedite my car’s maintenance in a thorough manner. Thank you very much for a great service to my car. We enjoy the KIA dealership.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Oil Change - The accuracy and time given was on track. Also it was it was a very friendly environment! Answered our concerns. Also checked to see if airbags were a Recall! The person that waited on us very professional. Thank You for your service.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Great service all around, even though it took a little longer than expected. I was kept informed and made very comfortable while waiting. I was served a nice sandwich, offered water and many munchies. Originally coming from Connecticut where services like that are not offered, I'm always impressed how you treat your customers. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: June 6, 2018

Very pleased with David and True Love helping me to make the right choice to trade my sports car and enjoying driving the KIA. Part of the reason I felt should get rid of the sport car is cause we are in for flooding this hurricane season and the other car was a low rider.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Bad tire - All is good, everyone nice, all was done when I was told. All fixed and checked out for our big vacation. Thank you very much. We appreciate everyone at Bev Smith Kia and all that Aaron ** does at your facility.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I was disappointed to have to return a 2nd time but pleased the technician(s) was able to fix the TPS issue by reprogramming it again. Thanks to Jake for keeping me informed of progress and thanks to tech for resolving the problem. This is my 2nd Kia Sportage and I appreciate your service team and Jake which is why I continue to patronize your business rather than the Stuart store (which is much closer to my home).

Original review: June 5, 2018

Service team are prompt and efficient. Minimal delay at check in. Price when complete as stated at beginning. Kept abreast of vehicle status throughout service. Will continue to use facility during ownership of vehicle. Coffee and snacks are a nice touch in waiting area.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I can honestly say this was the best car service experience I’ve had in all my years, from living in the Midwest, the Northeast & the south. Sure, I live 70 miles away in Boynton and have 2 other Kia dealerships to choose from, but I remembered exceptional service from 3 years ago while in an outside sales position and I needed new wiper blades. So when I needed a brake job in 2018, I knew I wanted to come here again, but would it be the same service 3 years later??? I am happy to say, YES, and the excellent customer experience started from the very first person that answered the phone, to Aaron my service representative, to Brooks with the shuttle service, and to the team who offer complimentary coffee, snacks and even sandwiches.

By the way, I truly appreciated Aaron for his respect and professionalism and for checking in with me to keep me apprised of the progress on my Kia and arranging a shuttle off property. Also, because of everyone's attention to detail and courtesy, I knew I could trust the work on my brakes to be done to the highest standard. Thank you especially to the service team for taking such great care of my “baby”, my Kia Sportage. You performed a fantastic and thorough job and I can feel safe on the road again. And the carwash was truly icing on the cake. I don’t often take the time to write a review but this time it’s worth it. Thanks again everyone, for getting it right and going above and beyond!!

Original review: May 16, 2018

Very good customer service. Enjoyed the free WiFi, food and drinks. My go to place for my car services. I was driven by the techs to locations elsewhere to finish daily personal activities while my car was being serviced.

Original review: May 16, 2018

The service person I dealt with was great, quick service and very knowledgeable. My oil change and tire rotation was handled Professionally and quickly. They even found a hole in my tire and repaired that in a timely manner as well.

Original review: May 12, 2018

Bill was very positive & professional. He kept me informed of the process & timing. Also, explained other service needs that needed to be addressed at some point. We did it that day & he double checked my file & found I had a 15% discount. Nice job. Thanks Bill!

Original review: May 10, 2018

Bev Smith had been my dealer for 3 cars now. Professional and courteous staff. Knowledge and friendly. I went in not knowing what I wanted but after showing me many vehicles and asking questions, the Sportage was shown to me and after a test drive I decided it was for me.

Original review: May 10, 2018

First service for my 2017 Kia Bill ** was my advisor, he was very professional and informative on what was needed for my vehicle. The driver that gave me a ride home and back made me feel welcome to your service. Thanks Kia. Very good employees.

Original review: May 8, 2018

All parties involved were very friendly and caring. Timing was good also lunch outside. Personnel were very efficient. Waiting room was comfortable. Was kept posted as to repairs being done. Car wash and cleaning of inside of car was excellent. All services performed were done with no problems.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Everyone was professional, courteous and friendly, as usual, you operate an excellent dealership. From the purchase of our vehicle to our two visits for regular maintenance, your staff has always treated us as guests rather than just another customer... Great job.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I was called by a guy name's Joe to try to see if I could qualify for a new car - I told him I didn't think I could but he encouraged me to try with Kia - I was reluctant to but I went in and he was actually able to get me qualified. He was polite and courteous and has been great throughout the entire experience - has made me feel as though I can come in for anything "Kia experience" related. He was awesome!!!

Original review: May 3, 2018

Very fast service! Was in and out in only an hour! Friendly and informative Staff. Nice waiting room with complimentary beverages, free WiFi and plenty of conversation and newspapers to read. Checkout was fast and convenient plus had the complimentary car was too! All this service for the standard maintenance required on a new vehicle. Looking forward to my next visit.

Original review: May 3, 2018

This was probably the best experience I had. Sales team was friendly and professional. Good Teamwork by John and Joel. Once we addressed the numbers I had no problems with the finance department. Finance and I discussed interest rates and they were able to accommodate my request without further issues.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Have great experience with the service department. They take care of us and always make the effort to provide a great experience. Keep up the great work and we as customer will keep coming back. Thank you! Have a great day!

Original review: May 3, 2018

I have switched to the Fort Pierce location for my service needs of my Kia Sportage. This location is vastly superior in how they handle service. Booking an appointment is fast, the Reps are extremely helpful and the overall experience is better. They go out of their way to accommodate you. The customer lounge is phenomenal and they even offer you a huge complimentary selection of beverages and food. I also own a Mercedes and believe the maintenance experience is much better at this Kia location than when I have my other car serviced with Mercedes.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Mason ** was my salesman. He showed me cars within my budget, went over all the features. When we took my test drive he made me feel very comfortable - I hadn't driven in almost 2 years. He didn't oversell or patronize me and didn't try to sell me things I really didn't need. He brought paperwork to my house when I couldn't get to the dealership. I highly recommend Mason & would definitely use this dealer again.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Everything was done perfectly. Scott really keeps me up to date with services that need to be done. He kept checking back with me and let me know what stage the car was in. Everyone is very friendly and always checking on you.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Recent visit was pleasant - did not have a long wait by going during middle of week as opposed to a Monday or Friday. This is important as my husband is disabled and it is difficult for him to be out very long. Thank you for quick service.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Service personnel couldn't have been more friendlier. Service is done well and quickly. I genuinely like this dealership which is why I've purchased two vehicles from them in the past 2+ years. As an aside, one of the nicer service areas that I've experienced.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Had a pleasant experience at Bev Smith Kia. I was looking for a 2017 or 2018 Niro. I happened to be on-site when a demo vehicle from Stuart was delivered. It was a great opportunity. It was a little more car than I was looking for, but we were able to reach an agreement on the sale.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Took my car in for the check engine light and the service was performed in a timely manner and the issue corrected. The service personnel were very professional and friendly and the shuttle service was great. Very friendly shuttle driver.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I have never experienced truly great service before. I have always been a Ford customer, but I believe I will always be a Bev Smith Kia customer for life... Thank You Peter for making me feel that I mattered and for a Job well done!!!

Original review: April 13, 2018

This is the first car I’ve ever owned. I love my car very much and I want to thank everybody at Kia! They were all so helpful and I will tell all my family and friends where they should go for their future purchase!

Bev Smith Kia Company Information