Bev Smith Kia

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to Kia on Monday and first I was not to happy with my first salesman. I spoke to the manager and he gave me Marice, he was God sent. His knowledge about Kia and the other cars were great, being that I knew very little and my husband hadn't made it yet. Being a woman trying to buy a car is very scary. Marice was the best. I told him what we wanted and he found several different cars to fit our budget. We didn't get the car until Friday due to work and school.

The entire staff at Bev Smith Kia was great. They were all so nice and made you feel at home. They got us drinks and snack while we wait for them to do the paperwork, my family was even able to get extra insurance because our payment is so low. Now we have a safe, dependable and jazzy car to drive that is great on gas. Thanks to you all for assisting my family and staying pass your work time to accommodate our needs and wants. All I can say is our 2nd car will come from Kia also. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I brought the v in the air conditioner didn't work. I brought it back the following month still didn't work. Brought it back the finally month it still didn't work. Brought it back the next month didn't work. Out of being covered and they covered it and fixed it beautifully. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Love Bev Smith Kia. Love my Kia!!! This is my 2nd Kia and I have never been happier! Everyone there is sooooo nice! So happy I found my Optima - we looked at many different makes and models, and you can't beat the Optima for the quality you get for the money you spend!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love the service Dept. Very professional and friendly. The courtesy driver is awesome. Very engaging. I love them. The sales department however I do not care too much for. They are not professional and could care less about You once they make that sale. No one know what they are doing. There is. I communication between departments.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ft. Pierce - Service was thorough & timely. Reps are always friendly & helpful. I enjoy bringing my car in for servicing. Great snacks. I love my KIA and have recommended KIA to family & friends. Service department goes above and beyond expectations and that is what keeps me coming back. Thank you Scott ** for your assistance when I come in.

Great service experience from initial greeting until driving away! Friendly, efficient & knowledgeable staff. Plenty of available amenities. Everyone was so very helpful. Clean waiting room with activities to keep the little one occupied. I left impressed & very pleased!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

MARIO WAS AWESOME... I truly dislike care shopping, however he worked with us and was professional through out the process. He made car buying this time a ease. He help ensure we were happy all the way to the finish.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Service staff were attentive and paid attention to all concerns regarding regular maintenance. I would highly recommend the Ft. Pierce Kia Service Department to all who needed their expertise. In addition their attentiveness for my comfort due to a disability was more than kind, respectful and professional.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Aarons was my advisor. Caring, compassionate, understanding and he communicated quite well. He made sure that every detail was seen to and taken care of. Amy, car rental, she took care of every aspect of this end of the deal proficiently. Made sure that everything was as it should be. The mechanic, well, he did his job just as well. Karen & Jacob at the front desk helped at the end of the day with returning my vehicle to me. I am so appreciative of all of these people. They make a fine team. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

As always Bev Smith Kia in Ft. Pierce stands above the rest with its excellent service. I bought a used car here 3-4 years ago and knew I would be back when I wanted to upgrade. I had the same salesperson, Dave and new salesperson Amely. Both were great and easy to work with. I recommend them to anyone looking for a car and I will definitely be back to get my next upgrade.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very satisfied with the service (oil change) and quality of work done. The waiting room is comfortable and the coffee was very good. The workers are very friendly and polite, I like that they wash my car. The wait time was very reasonable. I like that they will drive you home if need be.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My service advisor was awesome, I will ask for him from now on! He was very friendly and very helpful, I have had a few service advisors over the past 2 years and he was by far the best. He answered all my questions about my service. I can't say enough good things!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bev Smith Kia... I am very pleased with your service as always. Continue to do the awesome job. You all always treat us to coffee and snacks and sandwiches!!! Thank you for all you do! I love the car wash at the end of the service!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called to get my tire pressure checked and I needed service. They fit me right on in and service my car within one and a half hours. My service guy did a great job getting me in and out quickly and explaining what they did.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

As always, the staff was wonderful and considerate of my time. They got me in and out within an hour. I was kept updated on the progress and when the service was complete, I was told of what services were needed when I came in for my next oil change. Everyone was very professional and friendly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very helpful and informed. He kept me up to date on service and told me what they were going to do. All around it was a good experience. Service was prompt and service writer was great. I come for needed service on my vehicle when needed and it's always a good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have purchased 5 vehicles from this dealership so far, and I keep going there for all my services. The reason why, is because the way they treat people. They are truly a cut above. From the moment you get in until you leave they keep giving you food, drinks, smiles from every employee, computer that you can use to surf the web while you are waiting, and everyone says "hi" to you. And the service from the service writers is magnificent. All 4 of them came to say hi to me even though only one of them was taking care of my car that day. Cars are cars but personal service is what counts the most, thank you all for being the way you are.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything was amazing, I love the service department and everyone is very nice, made sure if I wanted anything to drink or if I wanted some snacks all the time. My car is always perfect when I get it back and I never had a problem here with my car.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Brought my van in for routine service. As always Scott was exceptional to deal with. He's a keeper. Scott is the main reason that we keep returning to Bev Smith Kia for service. Scott went above and beyond for us. After arriving home I discovered that the driver's side Weather Tech floor mat was missing. He ask that I return and he would take care of the matter. He DID and I commend him for being good at customer service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very happy with service and salesperson. No pressure or problem with anything or anybody. I will truly recommend Kia to family and friends. Hopefully we will have as much luck with this one as the first one.Thanks to all the caring people that work for Kia that our stay welcomed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bill ** was ending at ordering the fog light and getting us in immediately. Mick slays goes above and beyond to make sure our car is perfect. We always know we are good hands whenever we get our car serviced. They are fast and efficient no matter what time of the day.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Andrea and the staff at Beverly Smith Kia were very helpful. All questions and concerns were answered very professional, present to do business with. They treated us like part of their family. We also meet other loyal Bev Smith customers in the showroom that were equally satisfied as we are, also repeat customers for life.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Fantastic Service! I can't believe how helpful everyone was in the Service Department. The service appointment was quick and efficient and they kept me informed every step of the way. I have always used the Stuart location but will definitely be switching to Bev Smith Kia of Fort Pierce.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our buying experience was very good. Our salesman, Angelo **, was very knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. Which made everything much easier for us. Even the staff, set up our Bluetooth and explained how it worked. Had it rewashed as even he was not satisfied with the first outcome. Everyone was very good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bev Smith Kia of Fort Pierce has always done a great job on all my service needs for my vehicle. The service staff is very knowledgeable and dedicated to quality. Service manager is always keeping an eye on detail and ready to answer any questions and providing updates. My thanks to him and all his technicians for an awesome job!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience was good. I was informed every step of the way when my car was being serviced and that was helpful. I received a quote for additional services for my vehicle. This quote had the prices and details, which was informative.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Oil change and check up: Everybody was nice and the service was great. They go out of their way to help out. My mother is very pleased. I will recommend Kia to anybody looking for a car and they get their car done. My son is very pleased too and I can't wait until the next visit to come back.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Prompt and friendly service. Was offered sandwich beverages provided. Agent was informative and helpful. Clean environment. Computers available for use. Everything was explained in full. No charge to me. Extremely satisfied. Would go there again. My glove compartment was not able to open. It was jammed. Service was minimal wait.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service I received at Bev Smith Kia was great. They made me feel comfortable about purchasing my first vehicle and took time to answer all of my questions. I did not believe I could buy a brand new car but they made it happen, I would recommend to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Clear concise information on what my service will entail, with updates as the service is done. Clean well maintained waiting area. Friendly service reps. Easy to schedule service appointments. Hassle free maintenance plan with no questions asked... hand the voucher to the rep and know that the service will be performed as required. Always up front.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Was treated like a celebrity. I only go to Ft Pierce because they do it right. No pressure. You tell them what you want and you drive off with it and it didn't take too long. Everyone is very helpful and polite and go out of their way. I live in Vero and won't go there - only Ft Pierce. This is my third Kia.

Bev Smith Kia Company Profile