Fort Pierce, FL

4.9/5 (48 ratings)

About Bev Smith Kia

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

Bev Smith Kia Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2023

BEV SMITH KIA has the most awesome customer service. My sales rep and his trainee are two amazing employees. They were both extremely knowledgeable regarding the Kia products. I recently brought my best friend Barbara ** of over 30 years to Bev Smith where she purchased a vehicle. A month later I went to Bev Smith Kia and purchased the Kia Sportage. My sales team was so wonderful that I talked my boyfriend Stevie ** into purchasing a used 2018 Dodge Ram from Bev Smith.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2023

I want to share my experience with Kia and the amazing customer service that I am receiving from Aaron. He is a great communicator, kind and goes the extra mile. I have not met him in person but that hasn’t stop him to reach and stay in constant communication with me via phone or email. If you have a single survey for employees, I will be more than happy to fill it up. Aaron’s customer service and the Kia family will be recommended by me and my family. Please reach out if you need further details about Aaron.

Jenny P.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

This experience has been the most fun that I’ve ever had purchasing a car. From the time I walked into the door so the time all the salesman screamed and shouted congratulations at the end it was great. And on top of that I got a great car and a good deal. Highly recommending you guys to everyone. I don’t need a reason. My salesman Pat is fantastic knowledgeable sense of humor. It was Harley and Seven got me in and out of the door as quickly as possible.

Original review: June 3, 2022

One of the struts that hold up the rear hatch broke completely off the body of the car. When I stopped at Bev Smith Kia, Frank, the service manager, quickly determined that the repair was still covered by warranty. He made arrangements for me to have it repaired the next day. The Toyota body shop could not fix it, but Logan, one of the service techs at Kia, was able to repair it like it came from the factory. Great work and service! Thanks to Frank and Logan, I was back on the road with no charge that day, and you even washed my car.

Original review: April 11, 2022

I went in to get service work on my 2017 and while waiting I spoke with Quentin who offered to take my 2017 in on trade and upgrade me to a 2022. I didn't think he could do it but I was wrong. Quentin was fantastic and friendly and personable. He got me a great deal with a lower interest rate and I left with a brand new 2022. I drove 90 miles one way to come to this dealership because of the people and the service. There are at least 4 other dealerships within 20 minutes of my house but the service is what makes me drive to Bev Smith.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2023

Very happy with the car and the sales people. Steven the sales person was very informative about the car and using all the functions the car does. The finance person was very good at his job. We were not planning on buying a car that day but we did.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

I brought my car in for problem with not being able to put gas in tank. I was also going to schedule a yearly inspection. They had fixed problem with gas tank before but needed to be taken care of again. They took car and did both services. They drove me home and picked me up later. Service Mgr Mike was excellent. Got things done and I was very happy.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2022

I brought my 2021 Kia Soul for oil change and tire rotation. When my husband left, he felt like the car had a flat. He drove it right back and they didn’t put the Tyron correctly. Thank God he felt it or the tire would’ve fell off. We had told him to check the car because we were going on a trip to Texas. We got 600 miles in the engine light came on. Also, the service light came on. The guy never reset it even though he change the oil, I’ve been using them for five years, and the service has gone down, I will only take my car back there if there’s no other place around no other Kia. Very unhappy customer.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2022

Everything was a fast and smooth process. Steven and Justin did everything they could to find the right vehicle as well as the right payment. Financial was no stress at all and way easier than my past experiences with other car dealerships. The best experience I’ve had from a car dealership.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

We have been very happy with service we receive. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and professional. We will definitely buy our next car from Bev Smith Kia. But we don’t know when that will be because we like what we have so much. And the service has been so good.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information