Call toll free
5.00/5

Fort Pierce, FL

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

520 Bev Smith Kia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 7, 2019

I would like to express my gratitude to Aaron. He helped me immediately as I drove up to the service center. He explained the worked to be done. I did not know what a 30,000 mile maintenance included. Also, I asked him about new windshield wipers. Aaron got my bill together for me so I could make it to the Mets spring training game. He arranged the shuttle to take me home in plenty of time. Aaron text me when my car was ready and had it cleaned and waiting for me when I got back. Aaron made it a pleasurable experience. I can’t thank him enough.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

It was my first time to the Bev Smith location, and let me tell you it was probably the BEST experience I have ever had at ANY Kia dealership since I bought my car. Everyone was quick, friendly, and efficient especially my service advisor Aaron. He was kind, explained everything and took the time to go over it all in detail with me and clear up any questions I had. He remained in touch with me all day and was very clear on charges and diagnostics. I have never felt more comfortable leaving my car with someone as I did with him. He is the reason I will keep coming back and make my next purchase from you. You can’t beat the great customer service.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I have been taking my 2018 Kia Sorrento to ft. Pierce bev Smith Kia since I’ve owned it. I also had a 2016 Sorrento that I began taking there after another dealer always seemed to no be able to get me in for service. Ft. Pierce Bev Smith is always able to get me in and out timely. Staff is great and they offer food and drinks while you wait. There is even internet available if you so need it. I will continue to bring my car here for service as long as they continue to deliver. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Everyone was great as always. Busy, friendly and knowledgeable!! No problems. I am glad I choose a kind soul. I don’t ever mind waiting as they make the wait pleasurable. Every service employee makes sure the job is done right. Even if the car gets washed and they see it could be better they make sure it is redone. So even the simple things are addressed. I think the sales department could be a little less aggressive and much more knowledgeable about the products they sell. I was told a CD player was in the vehicle and there wasn’t. Also I was not shown all the different buttons and how they work. Service is great. Sales needs work.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

We have purchased our vehicles from this KIA dealership since 2010 because of the great service, very personal treatment, and quality of the vehicle. I have now added your service tech Jake to the list that keeps us coming back. Jake is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain everything to us. He takes care of all our vehicles needs and he makes certain that it is always completed perfectly. Jake is a true asset to your company. It's nice to know I can depend on him to make sure that my vehicle will get the attention and care it deserves. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: May 21, 2019

Everything went well. Very pleased with service and technician. Time at facility was very reasonable. Service technician was knowledgeable and very courteous. Waiting room was nice and clean along with the coffee and snacks provided to all the customers. Car wash was a bonus.

Original review: May 21, 2019

Needed to make an appointment for my only time off of work, they squeezed me into their very busy schedule. Mason made sure I had everything I needed and while I waited he checked on me in the lounge to let me know the progress of my car. Other staff were friendly and even provided me a private place to pump breast milk! Way to go Kia for helping out this busy mom on the go. I LOVE BEING A PART OF THE KIA FAMILY!

Original review: May 17, 2019

Peter ** is always personable,nice and professional. I was waited on immediately and my car was done in two hours. My car received a courtesy wash and all maintenance findings were reviewed with me. The customer service was great. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Original review: May 15, 2019

Peter and Mason are amazing employees. Pay them more. They exhibit amazing customer service. They are friendly and I would trust them for any service calls and advise on maintaining the car. I trust them and am also happy with the quality of work on the service. I look forward to bringing in the car again. Have lots of Sumatra coffee available. I hope Pete and Mason are there again. They bring out the best in KIA.

Original review: May 14, 2019

The wait is always worth it (at least 2 hours) - even though you have an appointment! The service managers are always polite and do not force you into something you cannot afford at the time. The waiting room is comfortable and usually full of great conversation between patrons, considering it is early in the morning. This makes the wait unnoticeable!

Original review: May 11, 2019

My last service experience was good. All work was explained clearly before anything was done and was completed in a timely manner. Customer service was good. Quality of work was felt in my driving experience immediately. Staff was friendly and snacks and water were distributed.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Our service technician Mason was fantastic and are looking forward to seeing him again on our next visit which will be very infrequent because of the great KIA product. Give Mason a Triple ada boy from us. Garry ** and Suzzie **.

Original review: May 1, 2019

This was my 2nd visit to the service dept and the men were so attentive and helpful. I appreciate everything your Company has done for me even replacing my first Kia Soul which was totaled with only 5k miles and I came out with not a scratch after being roll over 4 times. I Love Bev Smith and my Soul and the maintenance dept.

Original review: April 24, 2019

My first service visit to Bev Smith Kia. Won't be my last. The service, knowledge and care were without fault. I was kept up to date on the work status. Service department personnel were great. And the complimentary car wash didn't hurt! Everyone was very friendly. Will tell anyone with a Kia to go there.

Original review: April 24, 2019

OK, this time in Mason handled my service request. As usual things went well (with a little help from Jake!). He did ok in my book. I do and will continue to use Kia service with my extended service contract and I do recommend your dealership! THANKS MASON AND JAKE. AL

Original review: April 19, 2019

I took my car in to get a flat tire fixed. I had told them I was short on time because I had to take my Mother to the Drs. Taking care of two elderly parents does not leave you much time for anything. They were very caring and understanding. They had my tire fixed and me out there with 5 mins to spare. You could not ask for better people. Thank you very much!

Original review: April 19, 2019

Had a great experience. Tow truck came and took my car from my driveway. I am a widow with cancer and no one to change a flat for me. The next morning I received a call from service. Car was done, tire fixed and a courtesy car came to pick me up. Thank You for making this a nonstressful time... Fran.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I went in to have my car serviced and window motor replaced and all is working well. A great dealership and very friendly service. They helped me save money and it’s kept clean every time I go there. I would recommend this place.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Jake my service rep was very informative and accommodating. Also very pleasant. Very satisfied with the quality of work performed on my car. He informed me that the rental vehicle was under my warranty. Everything was free which was a wonderful surprise. Thanks.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I sent to Kia for my vehicle maintenance. The employee was very courteous. Explained in detail and had very speedy service. They also checked to see if you needed a ride, had complimentary. Very comfortable atmosphere with very friendly service. Great job.

Original review: April 12, 2019

The experience was excellent from start to finish, although my service was not accomplished because of rain. I had to reschedule my Zylon for another day. Today is that day. If you contact me again after the service is performed I will be able to evaluate the results.

Original review: March 31, 2019

I was contacted by Mason as soon as I got out of my car. He was very polite and helpful. He advised me of what would be done that day and how long it would take. I was pleasantly surprised that I was done much sooner than predicted. Thank you for a pleasant wait.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I am a first time customer of Bev Smith Kia of Fort Pierce. Great service, from the scheduling, thru communication and finally service. Comfortable waiting room area, with quality courtesy refreshments, friendly staff, followed by expert service... What's not to like? I will be getting my service done here from this day forward.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Our regular service was completed quickly and accurately. We were kept informed of the cars progress and if there were any concerns. The waiting area was comfortable and we were provided coffee, tea and snacks. The car was returned washed and vacuumed in the front.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I brought our van in because all of a sudden our radio went from FM to 3331 kzh. I tried to get it back to FM but it wouldn't go back. I brought it into Kia in Ft Pierce to figure it out but it turned out the chip in the radio wasn't working. I was told by Jake they would order a new radio & that was still under warranty.

Original review: March 19, 2019

Routine service with new brakes was completed on Saturday, March 9, 2019. Everyone I encountered at your facility was courteous and polite and now the car rides wonderful! I will continue to recommend your service department to all of my family, friends and peers.

Original review: March 7, 2019

It is always a very pleasurable experience to visit this service department. The advisers are always, friendly, polite and helpful. The waiting area is clean, comfortable and well stocked with beverages and goodies. The wait time is not bad at all, but you are given the option to take the shuttle home. I enjoy watching the large TV.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Was checked out by tech and was told that the radio had a failure inside the radio. New radio ordered and with any luck they will call when it comes in. The only problem I have is I was sold a vehicle that was not 100%, but I will bite the bullet and pay the $50.00 deductible. My husband had to bring the car in twice before and I brought it in one time before and this last time they found the problem. The only thing they did on the prior visits was hit the reset hole.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Dave ** is an excellent salesperson. He goes out of his way to make you happy. Have dealt with him on three cars. My son and daughter also deal with Kia and have always been happy. If I need another car I will go back to them for sure.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Had a great experience and Mason was very friendly and if I might say very cute. He was so friendly and kept me updated on my car. I really hope he is my service advisor in the future, you guys picked a winner with him.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information