Learn More

3. Car Dealerships

Fort Pierce, FL

4.9/5 (52 ratings)

About Bev Smith Kia

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

Bev Smith Kia Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

All staff were very pleasant and helpful. The waiting room was comfortable and well furnished. Sales Rep Luis was able to show me the new models and let me test drive one to help with my next purchase while I waited. Service Rep Kim made my check in easy and kept me informed as to the progress with my vehicle. Nick gave me a trade in estimate for my Soul to help me plan for my upcoming purchase. I know exactly where I'm buying my next car and recommend Beverly Smith KIA as the most accommodating dealership I worked with in my 40 years of experience.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 21, 2021

Everyone was very nice and although I was not looking to buy a car, I do love the Forte GT. The price was just a lil high for me but Geoffrey did help get the payment where I could afford it. I had a Forte Hatchback SX and was told they really wanted my car and would give me a great deal. In my opinion I got a Good deal. A great deal would of had me waking out with the same payment I had before and the manager taking more off the car. I wasn't looking to buy a new car. The reason I did, I’m a traveling nurse and the safety features were the selling point.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

I appreciate the letter you sent me in regarding to the recent purchase I made at your Dealership. I purchased my 2019 Toyota Tacoma, my third, over the years, and really enjoy it. While I met others on your Sales team upon my arrival, the main individual I dealt with was, Albert **. He is the ultimate professional. Very courteous and respectful, and goes the "extra mile" to make sure all is well and done the "right way". I truly appreciate his attention to detail and taking the time to make sure I knew everything about my purchase.

Your Dealership was the right choice for me but Albert was the difference with this purchase and he also stayed in touch with me after "the sale" to make sure all is well and if I needed anything to reach out. Again, going the extra mile. I send this message directly to you as I don't Facebook, use Twitter, or other such social media. To me it's more direct and personal. You can post if you like.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

We are satisfied with our experience with leasing with Kia. Patrick ** did a wonderful job throughout the entire process of the sale. He was helpful, encouraging, and understanding. The vehicle was already at the dealership for us to look at and test drive. Patrick ** spoke to my father many times making sure he understood what we were interested in and what we could afford. The only issue would've been the length of time we were at the dealership. Overall, it was a positive experience, and we appreciate it.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

Due to our budget, my wife and I had ruled out most vehicles including the Telluride that we really wanted. During our vehicle search we must have had 30-40 salespeople call us across 10-15 different dealerships but, when we made the decision to move away from our first choice (Kia) we wanted to tell the sales guys face-to-face since they were so patient, honest and helpful for us. I called them up to let them know that we had to choose another vehicle and that they were the only reps that I chose to call since we felt that we owed them a call at a minimum. Before I could hang up, they asked for me to hold while they had some discussion with their managers. When they got back on the call, they asked for us to come back in, they wanted the deal to work for us.

My wife and I decided to stop at the Kia dealership on the way to the other dealer that we were going to buy from and at least see what the Kia dealership could offer. The team managed to provide us with a deal that worked on the car that was our first choice, the Telluride. This wouldn't have happened without the hard work of the team at Bev Smith Kia, especially Justin and Steven. Thank you all.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I had a great experience with Brian. Everything was perfect. He answered all my questions, there was no pressure and very attentive. It was a great experience and I would absolutely recommend him and the dealership to everyone. My new car is perfect.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Wade and Daniel were both very helpful with my emergency door handle. After I tried to make an appointment, they were booked for weeks. I didn’t have an appointment and they took care of me anyway. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I’ve been doing business with Bev Smith Kia since moving here in 2014. As far as the service department they are outstanding. The best I have dealt with in my 78 years. As far as the Sales department I have purchased a Niro and a 2017 Sorento.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

Outstanding customer service and support all around. Kind and courteous staff. Nick made the car buying process a lot less painful. He was very personable and honest. I will continue to return to Bev Smith for all of my car care needs.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

A very good experience from Sales person to closings and would recommend to friends. My salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of my concerns as we came to a final price of car. The test ride was very favorable.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information