Fort Pierce, FL

5.0/5 (53 ratings)

About Bev Smith Kia

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

Bev Smith Kia Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: April 11, 2022

I went in to get service work on my 2017 and while waiting I spoke with Quentin who offered to take my 2017 in on trade and upgrade me to a 2022. I didn't think he could do it but I was wrong. Quentin was fantastic and friendly and personable. He got me a great deal with a lower interest rate and I left with a brand new 2022. I drove 90 miles one way to come to this dealership because of the people and the service. There are at least 4 other dealerships within 20 minutes of my house but the service is what makes me drive to Bev Smith.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

I have to give a shoutout to my salesman Doug!! He was very kind, informative & patient with me! Doug answered my questions and concerns and the entire Kia team came together to make my spontaneous purchase a very smooth one. This dealership is high energy & it was a lot of fun celebrating my new Kia purchase- Highly recommend to anyone looking to trade in a vehicle or just purchase one!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

So my new car needed a few things done. From the moment I arrived Amanda made me feel at ease, showed me where the coffee and the phone changers were, and assured me my car would be cared for in the best way possible. Throughout the service visit she kept me informed every 30 minutes or so and when finished, she explained everything that was done in technical terms and with the utmost care for me as the customer. Bev Smith should be proud that Amanda is on the front line assuring customers that they have chosen the best dealer with which to have their car serviced!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

All staff were very pleasant and helpful. The waiting room was comfortable and well furnished. Sales Rep Luis was able to show me the new models and let me test drive one to help with my next purchase while I waited. Service Rep Kim made my check in easy and kept me informed as to the progress with my vehicle. Nick gave me a trade in estimate for my Soul to help me plan for my upcoming purchase. I know exactly where I'm buying my next car and recommend Beverly Smith KIA as the most accommodating dealership I worked with in my 40 years of experience.

Original review: June 21, 2021

Everyone was very nice and although I was not looking to buy a car, I do love the Forte GT. The price was just a lil high for me but Geoffrey did help get the payment where I could afford it. I had a Forte Hatchback SX and was told they really wanted my car and would give me a great deal. In my opinion I got a Good deal. A great deal would of had me waking out with the same payment I had before and the manager taking more off the car. I wasn't looking to buy a new car. The reason I did, I’m a traveling nurse and the safety features were the selling point.

Original review: May 12, 2022

Everything was done in a professional manner and timeframe to accomplish the service was excellent. While doing the tire rotation they discovered a nail in one of the tires which they fixed immediately.

Original review: May 7, 2022

I am very satisfied with my purchase. The experience with Tony ** and Erik ** was extremely awesome. They both explained everything very thoroughly. They both are very pleasant. I’m a very happy Kia customer. I would highly recommend friends and family to purchase a vehicle at Kia Fort Pierce.

Original review: May 4, 2022

I received excellent service. The lounge was comfortable and provided me with snacks while I waited for my vehicle. I had great wifi on the premises. My car was ready when promised and it was cleaner than when I brought it in.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I couldn’t be more grateful to have a company that truly care about their customers. From the minute you pull up to the dealership you are welcomed with a warm welcome. The staff is wonderful and it has been a pleasure. I will continue to recommend everyone to Bev Smith Kia!!

Original review: April 10, 2022

Our salesman Doug was awesome, he was knowledgeable and when he didn’t know the answer he asked someone else. I love my Kia K5 and will send anyone I know that needs a new car his way. Thank you Doug.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information