4.99/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Bev Smith Kia

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 20, 2017

313 Bev Smith Kia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I had my oil changed and rotation of tires per my service schedule. I have always been pleased with the service and the work that has been performed on my vehicle. This dealership makes you feel at home. Bill ** is my favorite service writer. He was the initial person that explained all my services required for my new vehicle. He's very knowledgeable and always friendly. The whole service department I commend. Parts department Ryan ** has been awesome and knowledgeable also. The staff makes me feel right at home. Kia is the best dealership with the best deals. Thumbs up to Fort Pierce Kia!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I can't say enough good things about all the people at this dealership. They really are a bunch of team players. Christian was the person I spoke to, who asked me what I was looking for. His knowledge of the vehicle got me in the door. But Noelia Was a great salesperson. She listened to what I wanted. And went way above, jumping hoops!! Trying To get me what I wanted. I know it wasn't a new car I purchased. But it was a preowned precertified Kia Optium 2015. Which is the car I really wanted over the 2017 Kia Rio Ex. I look forward to dealing with them in the future for all my oil changes and whatever other maintenance I need. I'm sure driving this car. I will get a lot of compliments on it. And I will definitely recommend Bev Smith Kia Fort Pierce...

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I was looking for a used car with low options and certain options such as GPS, back up camera, and blue tooth. And 3rd row seating. You had exact exactly what I wanted. My salesperson, Megan was knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. It was a very busy day and the whole process took a long time but Megan made sure we were kept informed of precession and progress.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

My tire gauge on dashboard was on. I saw a nail in the front driver side tire. I called for service and was told to come in at 11 o'clock. The customer service told me I could wait in the lounge and have some coffee. I left my car there and came back after some errands and my tire was fixed, car washed and ready to go. It was great.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Aaron was very helpful and friendly. I have had excellent service EVERY time I come here. I love my car and coming here for all my services (Tires, oil change). I appreciate being treated with respect when I come to the dealership. I like the thorough explanation of all my services and the answering of all my questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Thank you so much, I was very please with MY serviceman, coming into the dealership. I was greeted with very nice people, they asked me if I would like something to drink, WATER, SODA, JUICE, then as time went by, they came out with a sandwich of choice, I liked it so much. Felt at home. Very RESPECTLY. Thank You for your Service.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Brett was very helpful and informative. He would with me and kept me updated on the whole process. He kept me within my payment range. He even checked out the car after detail and sent it back as it wasn't a good job he said. Explained the options on car and set up the bluetooth connection for me. Had a wonderful experience.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I am very please with your service. The young man that took all the information was very efficient and prompt. The car was worked on a reasonable time and I am very happy with the service. Thanks for the work.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Frank ** made my experience of purchasing a vehicle stress free for the first time ever for me. Buying a car is something I have always hated to do. But Frank was very professional but yet very friendly it made the time go much smoother.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Recent power steering pump replacement - Outstanding customer service by Bill. Car was repaired quickly and returned to me super clean. I always share my positive experience with others. I will continue to get my service from Bev Smith Kia. Also added bonus is how close the dealership is to my home.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Took in for 5000 mile service; the service was described first. While we were waiting we talked to Jason about 2017 Sedonas. We seen Angelo and talked to him. We always see him when we go. He was our salesman for several of our purchases. The folks there are always terrific.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Aaron was polite, friendly and professional. Kia provided me with a courtesy service ride to bring me home while they serviced my car and then pick me up when my vehicle was ready. I have been a Kia owner for four years and would always recommend Kia to friends.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

They always treat me great. Lasharde is great. Everything gets done. Sometimes the wait is a little long but I know that cannot be help. Waiting room is clean and so are the bathroom. The courtesy car was needs a little help at times but overall everything is great.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Aaron **, my Service Advisor, was very friendly, helpful and informative. He explained all the work being done and told me about service coupons I didn't know I had. He provided an estimate of all work being done and when everything was finished the final bill was on the low side of his estimate. I am very pleased with the service Aaron ** provided and the job well done.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

I had a wonderful experience. They did everything possible after the car fire. The best people there are Jesus, Serio, Vincent, and Dave. They did everything to get me another car. I cannot thank them enough. Jesus did calm me down after the fire. All thumbs up???

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

When I brought the v in the air conditioner didn't work. I brought it back the following month still didn't work. Brought it back the finally month it still didn't work. Brought it back the next month didn't work. Out of being covered and they covered it and fixed it beautifully. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Love Bev Smith Kia. Love my Kia!!! This is my 2nd Kia and I have never been happier! Everyone there is sooooo nice! So happy I found my Optima - we looked at many different makes and models, and you can't beat the Optima for the quality you get for the money you spend!

Original review: July 25, 2017

I love the service Dept. Very professional and friendly. The courtesy driver is awesome. Very engaging. I love them. The sales department however I do not care too much for. They are not professional and could care less about You once they make that sale. No one know what they are doing. There is. I communication between departments.

Original review: July 22, 2017

Ft. Pierce - Service was thorough & timely. Reps are always friendly & helpful. I enjoy bringing my car in for servicing. Great snacks. I love my KIA and have recommended KIA to family & friends. Service department goes above and beyond expectations and that is what keeps me coming back. Thank you Scott ** for your assistance when I come in.

Original review: July 21, 2017

Great service experience from initial greeting until driving away! Friendly, efficient & knowledgeable staff. Plenty of available amenities. Everyone was so very helpful. Clean waiting room with activities to keep the little one occupied. I left impressed & very pleased!

Original review: July 14, 2017

MARIO WAS AWESOME... I truly dislike care shopping, however he worked with us and was professional through out the process. He made car buying this time a ease. He help ensure we were happy all the way to the finish.

Original review: July 13, 2017

Service staff were attentive and paid attention to all concerns regarding regular maintenance. I would highly recommend the Ft. Pierce Kia Service Department to all who needed their expertise. In addition their attentiveness for my comfort due to a disability was more than kind, respectful and professional.

Original review: July 11, 2017

Aarons was my advisor. Caring, compassionate, understanding and he communicated quite well. He made sure that every detail was seen to and taken care of. Amy, car rental, she took care of every aspect of this end of the deal proficiently. Made sure that everything was as it should be. The mechanic, well, he did his job just as well. Karen & Jacob at the front desk helped at the end of the day with returning my vehicle to me. I am so appreciative of all of these people. They make a fine team. Thank you.

Original review: July 10, 2017

As always Bev Smith Kia in Ft. Pierce stands above the rest with its excellent service. I bought a used car here 3-4 years ago and knew I would be back when I wanted to upgrade. I had the same salesperson, Dave and new salesperson Amely. Both were great and easy to work with. I recommend them to anyone looking for a car and I will definitely be back to get my next upgrade.

Original review: July 7, 2017

Very satisfied with the service (oil change) and quality of work done. The waiting room is comfortable and the coffee was very good. The workers are very friendly and polite, I like that they wash my car. The wait time was very reasonable. I like that they will drive you home if need be.

Original review: July 6, 2017

My service advisor was awesome, I will ask for him from now on! He was very friendly and very helpful, I have had a few service advisors over the past 2 years and he was by far the best. He answered all my questions about my service. I can't say enough good things!

Original review: July 5, 2017

Bev Smith Kia... I am very pleased with your service as always. Continue to do the awesome job. You all always treat us to coffee and snacks and sandwiches!!! Thank you for all you do! I love the car wash at the end of the service!

Original review: June 30, 2017

I called to get my tire pressure checked and I needed service. They fit me right on in and service my car within one and a half hours. My service guy did a great job getting me in and out quickly and explaining what they did.

Original review: June 30, 2017

As always, the staff was wonderful and considerate of my time. They got me in and out within an hour. I was kept updated on the progress and when the service was complete, I was told of what services were needed when I came in for my next oil change. Everyone was very professional and friendly.

Original review: June 28, 2017

Very helpful and informed. He kept me up to date on service and told me what they were going to do. All around it was a good experience. Service was prompt and service writer was great. I come for needed service on my vehicle when needed and it's always a good experience.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information