Bev Smith Kia

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to Kia on Monday and first I was not to happy with my first salesman. I spoke to the manager and he gave me Marice, he was God sent. His knowledge about Kia and the other cars were great, being that I knew very little and my husband hadn't made it yet. Being a woman trying to buy a car is very scary. Marice was the best. I told him what we wanted and he found several different cars to fit our budget. We didn't get the car until Friday due to work and school.

The entire staff at Bev Smith Kia was great. They were all so nice and made you feel at home. They got us drinks and snack while we wait for them to do the paperwork, my family was even able to get extra insurance because our payment is so low. Now we have a safe, dependable and jazzy car to drive that is great on gas. Thanks to you all for assisting my family and staying pass your work time to accommodate our needs and wants. All I can say is our 2nd car will come from Kia also. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Andrea and the staff at Beverly Smith Kia were very helpful. All questions and concerns were answered very professional, present to do business with. They treated us like part of their family. We also meet other loyal Bev Smith customers in the showroom that were equally satisfied as we are, also repeat customers for life.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Fantastic Service! I can't believe how helpful everyone was in the Service Department. The service appointment was quick and efficient and they kept me informed every step of the way. I have always used the Stuart location but will definitely be switching to Bev Smith Kia of Fort Pierce.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our buying experience was very good. Our salesman, Angelo **, was very knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. Which made everything much easier for us. Even the staff, set up our Bluetooth and explained how it worked. Had it rewashed as even he was not satisfied with the first outcome. Everyone was very good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bev Smith Kia of Fort Pierce has always done a great job on all my service needs for my vehicle. The service staff is very knowledgeable and dedicated to quality. Service manager is always keeping an eye on detail and ready to answer any questions and providing updates. My thanks to him and all his technicians for an awesome job!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience was good. I was informed every step of the way when my car was being serviced and that was helpful. I received a quote for additional services for my vehicle. This quote had the prices and details, which was informative.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Oil change and check up: Everybody was nice and the service was great. They go out of their way to help out. My mother is very pleased. I will recommend Kia to anybody looking for a car and they get their car done. My son is very pleased too and I can't wait until the next visit to come back.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Prompt and friendly service. Was offered sandwich beverages provided. Agent was informative and helpful. Clean environment. Computers available for use. Everything was explained in full. No charge to me. Extremely satisfied. Would go there again. My glove compartment was not able to open. It was jammed. Service was minimal wait.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service I received at Bev Smith Kia was great. They made me feel comfortable about purchasing my first vehicle and took time to answer all of my questions. I did not believe I could buy a brand new car but they made it happen, I would recommend to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Clear concise information on what my service will entail, with updates as the service is done. Clean well maintained waiting area. Friendly service reps. Easy to schedule service appointments. Hassle free maintenance plan with no questions asked... hand the voucher to the rep and know that the service will be performed as required. Always up front.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Was treated like a celebrity. I only go to Ft Pierce because they do it right. No pressure. You tell them what you want and you drive off with it and it didn't take too long. Everyone is very helpful and polite and go out of their way. I live in Vero and won't go there - only Ft Pierce. This is my third Kia.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The salesperson, Noelia **, was very pleasant and knowledgeable about all of the cars. She was able to help me decide between whether I should purchase a car since I only needed one for two years or buy it. I ended up leasing a great Optima EX and am extremely happy with my car. It's a beautiful and comfortable car. I would recommend a Kia to my friends and this dealership in particular for their friendly and helpful service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My salesman, Frank **, was GREAT. He listened to what I wanted in my new vehicle and presented me with a few choices. Frank is very knowledgeable in the brand and answered all my questions. He is dedicated to his customers and it shows. I would highly recommend Frank to my family and friends as well as Bev Smith Kia in Fort Pierce.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ran into a situation with my brand new 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport... After numerous visits back to the dealership for the same steering problem I was advised by the service manager to put in a lemon law claim (which I did) Jan 2016... I had it written off but they refuse to remove the negative on my credit profile. HOWEVER Bev Smith Ft Pierce believed in me and now I purchased a brand new 2017 Kia Sportage EX. What a nice and professional place to do business.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Timely, well done and welcome waiting area. I am a person of few words when I give five star ratings. I have had a very great experience from the time of purchase of my two Sorentos. Angelo is a super salesman and service has been excellent. I challenge my buddies to compare the Sorento to their BMW and Mercedes.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience was a very good one. I felt at home while getting questions answered, making test drive, and finishing transaction. Kia is a very good product, and Scott and Dave were most knowledgeable about the product and felt satisfied. I made the right decision in my purchase at Bev Smith Kia.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Excellent customer service by Scott **. He was helpful told me what was needed and what will be needed in the future. I really have enjoyed everything about this dealership. Continuous quality customer service. Thank you for caring about your customers even after the car has been purchased.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great personalized service, caring staff and competitive pricing, have kept me coming back and they have earned my loyalty. I have purchased three vehicles from this dealership and fully intend to purchase vehicles in the years ahead. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Bev Smith Kia and would highly recommend this dealership.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Always get great service. They always offering food and coffee and are super friendly. My technician was very nice and explained all that my car, Kia Sorento, needed and was not pushy when I declined all the work at that time. I would recommend friends to buy a Kia. I love mine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

2013 Kia Optima: Had 2 new tires, put on oil and filter etc. All done as promised. No issues. Car was washed as well. Tires were free as part of previous buyers program. Ok ok ok. Had wheel alignment.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A good experience from start to buy (2016 Sorento). We were met right away, talked about what we were looking for, we were not pressured looking around, test drove three cars with salesman answering questions, found exactly what we were looking for, picked car and closed with price we were looking for.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Angelo was very accommodating and made sure to hold my hand through the important stuff. He found personal ground that we had in common and brought his family dog in to meet me because I just lost mine. The dog was well behaved like mine was and a perfect companion to him. It was nice to share that during the down time. I will recommend people see him in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were greeted by someone outside within 60 seconds. They took us inside and found the salesperson we were looking for...in this case Noelia. She then found the finance guy that we were there to see. He was very easy to speak to. He finished up the paperwork and we were out of there within one hour. Great customer service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Salesman, Angelo **, and Service Advisor, William **, were both very accommodating when I came in for some unscheduled service. Also, Whitney was very friendly and helpful and she is a real asset to your organization. I was seen promptly and courteously, and was given updates on my service during my wait. Great employees!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love coming into Kia! I always feel at home and always get the best service! Thank you for being so awesome! The gentlemen who helped me (forgot his name) always makes sure I'm updated and doing good! He's the best! I would come back every time and ask for just him!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

They fixed the tire right away and worked on the radio. The radio has an intermittent problem. They reset it and was working. I drove home and the radio stopped working. It must be a loose connection. Oh well I have to bring it back. These things happen and I understand. OTHERWISE I LOVE THE CAR!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I took vehicle to Kia due to a fuel leak. Problem was a bad sensor and replacement of gas cap. The service was great and I was notified, the drop off to my house and pick up also was a great service too. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great service.... in and out of the service department in an hour!! Comfortable lounge and waiting area!!?? Nice, young lady offered me a soft drink, water, etc. Lounge is very comfortable, pricing is a little steep for an oil change; but, I think overall worth it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Had a issue with a noise in the front right wheel when braking. Brought it in and Jose found a rotor that had issues and replaced it for me. We bring all of our Kia vehicles in the service dept. at Ft. Pierce Kia because of the great customer service, highly trained techs and the super positive and friendly members of the service dept.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Orange low tire pressure light stayed on even when I added air. Called in the a.m. Was given an appt for service that afternoon. Scott took care of me, advised me my pressure gauge was off, and they added air to my tires. No charge plus I got a car wash. How could I go wrong?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I took our vehicle in for a couple of warranty items and was greeted immediately. Our service writer was very nice and very thorough–explained recommend items for service in depth. While waiting I was asked if comfortable and offered a sandwich and drink.

Bev Smith Kia Company Profile