4.99/5
Based on 101 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Fort Pierce, FL

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 20, 2018

366 Bev Smith Kia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 20, 2018

I have never experienced truly great service before. I have always been a Ford customer, but I believe I will always be a Bev Smith Kia customer for life... Thank You Peter for making me feel that I mattered and for a Job well done!!!

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 13, 2018

This is the first car I’ve ever owned. I love my car very much and I want to thank everybody at Kia! They were all so helpful and I will tell all my family and friends where they should go for their future purchase!

Original review: April 12, 2018

Everything was excellent. No long wait. They even washed inside front window as requested.replaced windshield washers. Look good. My coordinator was fast and courteous. Coffee was good. I would recommend this service.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Battery was going bad. Was able to drive in and set up an appointment that same day and for me that was very important. The service department was very accommodating. They replace the battery and had me out within an hour.

Original review: April 10, 2018

Scott in service always makes certain I am comfortable with explanations and problems with my vehicle. I have known Scott for 7 years and have never had an issue in the way he handles the customers and sometimes uncomfortable "talk" about needing something done to your car. He is a consummate professional. I will always recommend...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: April 7, 2018

Needed an oil change... very low mileage on the car. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They couldn't have been nicer. I would recommend their services to anyone. I was surprised at the attention they gave me and how courteous all were.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I was recently in market for a new car and had done research on several different models and had limited between two different dealerships Kia and Chef and after test-driving both vehicles and being inside of both vehicles that KIA in my opinion one it hands down. The Kia has so much new technology on the inside such a luxurious feel and look that it just outranked the other vehicles million to one. And then on top of that staff was super friendly and they kept their word if they told me it was going to be this they stood by their word the whole way through from the salesperson to the manager to the finance manager everybody there is really looking out for you and that's something you don't see in dealerships these days

Original review: April 5, 2018

Everything was Great. Car was finished in less time than I was told it might take. My service representative took the time to explain everything thoroughly and to my satisfaction. I had a question that only a tech could answer and he went and got the answer for me. Very Pleased w/ my experience.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I had to reschedule my appointment unannounced and drive in at the last minute due to a failing purge valve. Scott checked me in and did his best to expedite my service. While waiting, he continually gave me updates to ensure my wait was monitored. Scott is my preferred service representative!

Original review: April 1, 2018

FIRST OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION - Your service tech was excellent in describing what was to be done and how long it would take to complete. Additionally, there was a recall notice that he described and that the dealership would take care of correcting the problem. Your service was excellent.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Everyone was great, you guys took great care of my car and me, thank you. I also appreciate the fact that you guys offered to give me a ride, you also offered cold bottle of water, coffee, tea and snacks, keep up the good work, thank you!

Original review: March 17, 2018

I was pleased with my Sales Person. He did everything in his power to get me my car. He went over and above to get me the best deal for me. Everyone in the Dealership were very friendly. They made me feel very welcomed and did everything to make the process of getting a new car very easy and pleasurable.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Everyone there was very friendly. They work their hardest to make sure we were satisfied and comfortable with the payments. I love my car and my husband love his truck. I will recommend Kia to everyone. Great time. They're great experience. I love it.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Came in for 6 Month checkup and Oil & filter change. Bill set me up and took coupons from my maintenance book for tire balance, wheel alignment, cabin filter, and engine air filter. He told me that he would have them do a recall item for the Turbo. Everything he was going to do was fully explained, with the costs in writing. As this would take 4 hours he provided me with car service to & from my home. JR was wonderful as the driver, & very interesting to talk to, on the way back & forth. All in all a great experience from start to finish, especially with Bill in control of everything!

Original review: March 1, 2018

Service Advisor Aaron was very polite and courteous and answered all my questions. My vehicle was done on time. I have been coming here for over ten years and I have purchased two new vehicles from them, And I've never had any problem.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Excellent service provided by service department representative. He was helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process and was committed to making sure I received excellent service. All details were explained thoroughly and the work was completed way ahead of schedule. Happy to be a KIA customer.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

We were very pleased with our salesperson Jason, he assisted us throughout the process of purchasing our vehicle, as well as several followup calls, to be sure we were happy with our purchase. We would recommend Jason to anyone interested in purchasing a new Kia.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Aaron and Amy did such a wonderful job on helping me with getting my recall fixed after Vero Beach did nothing. The best service I've ever had and instead of coming to Vero to be serviced I would rather drive the extra 10 miles to have the service done with Bev. They definitely deserve a raise!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Both John and Frank were attentive, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with on the purchase and trade of cars. Both were helpful in every way. John even gave me a ride during the wait to pick up my son. The financing person was friendly and efficient. The car picked out by John was the first and exact one I purchased. He listened to my request.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

Had a really exceptional experience when I bought my car. The salesman was concerned about my comfort. The finance guy explained every detail. The car was washed and ready to go when I finished the paperwork. The salesman assured me that I only had to call him if I had any concerned or questions.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

Everyone in the service department was so nice and very helpful. Jake and Peter in the service department worked hard on getting my vehicle done and delivered to my home. I am pleased with the service, I would definitely recommend to others.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Our sales lady Noelia ** was absolutely wonderful helping my husband and I get into our Sportage. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family looking to purchase a vehicle. Everyone from the greeter to the finance dept was extremely friendly and helpful. Noelia our sales lady went be of and beyond and used her skills to find the suv that was the best fit for us. Can’t thank her enough for all her help. We will definitely come back and will be using Bev Smith to service our suv in the future.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

The waiting room is comfortable and the employees exceptionally courteous. The service person is very helpful and answered all my questions. I would recommend Bev Smith Kia to friends. The service is good and the workmanship is good. It's a Comfortable experience.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I had a great experience with my routine service as well as the replace of my antenna. Peter ** provided me with exceptional customer service. He got my antenna replaced, my routine service and recalls completed all in time for me to be able to attend the Nutcracker performance at the Sunrise Theatre that night.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Professional service. Very thorough explanation of work done and recommendations for future service. Extra special amenities in waiting area. I have told friends about super service at Bev Smith Kia. I always get treated like I’m the only customer having service done on my car.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Aaron ** took care of me professionally, kind, friendly and explained everything clearly. He is an asset to your company. The rest of the staff was great. Offering cake, sandwiches and drinks. They make waiting pleasant.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Was a very nice experience, especially since I was in a bit of hurry because my wife was not feeling very well and I was in a hurry to bet back home. I arrived early and when explained, the service order was marked ASAP and the serviceman stayed on top of it and keep me informed as to its progress. Very helpful and gave me a nice glow.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Was on my way to work when the check tire light came on stayed on for the 30 commute to work, took my car in where service advisor Bill ** took care of me and got the shuttle to take me to work as he thoroughly had my entire car (Kia Sportage 2016) checked. R.J. the shuttle driver was very nice, polite, and engaging. Both guys are a valuable asset to Bev Smith Kia Fort Pierce.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Excellent service from Peter. Very kind and gave detailed explanations to all of my questions. The sticker was put in my window as to when I need A new oil change (it was forgotten previously) and the display was changed as well (it was forgotten previously, too).

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I wanted a smaller and newer vehicle and that's exactly what the Kia Soul is. My next vehicle will need to have some bells and whistles. The Kia Soul is a bit plain and not a lot of get up and go. Overall got what I asked for. Happy with my purchase.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information