Fort Pierce, FL

5.0/5 (56 ratings)

About Bev Smith Kia

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

Bev Smith Kia Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

This experience has been the most fun that I’ve ever had purchasing a car. From the time I walked into the door so the time all the salesman screamed and shouted congratulations at the end it was great. And on top of that I got a great car and a good deal. Highly recommending you guys to everyone. I don’t need a reason. My salesman Pat is fantastic knowledgeable sense of humor. It was Harley and Seven got me in and out of the door as quickly as possible.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 3, 2022

One of the struts that hold up the rear hatch broke completely off the body of the car. When I stopped at Bev Smith Kia, Frank, the service manager, quickly determined that the repair was still covered by warranty. He made arrangements for me to have it repaired the next day. The Toyota body shop could not fix it, but Logan, one of the service techs at Kia, was able to repair it like it came from the factory. Great work and service! Thanks to Frank and Logan, I was back on the road with no charge that day, and you even washed my car.

Original review: April 11, 2022

I went in to get service work on my 2017 and while waiting I spoke with Quentin who offered to take my 2017 in on trade and upgrade me to a 2022. I didn't think he could do it but I was wrong. Quentin was fantastic and friendly and personable. He got me a great deal with a lower interest rate and I left with a brand new 2022. I drove 90 miles one way to come to this dealership because of the people and the service. There are at least 4 other dealerships within 20 minutes of my house but the service is what makes me drive to Bev Smith.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

So my new car needed a few things done. From the moment I arrived Amanda made me feel at ease, showed me where the coffee and the phone changers were, and assured me my car would be cared for in the best way possible. Throughout the service visit she kept me informed every 30 minutes or so and when finished, she explained everything that was done in technical terms and with the utmost care for me as the customer. Bev Smith should be proud that Amanda is on the front line assuring customers that they have chosen the best dealer with which to have their car serviced!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

All staff were very pleasant and helpful. The waiting room was comfortable and well furnished. Sales Rep Luis was able to show me the new models and let me test drive one to help with my next purchase while I waited. Service Rep Kim made my check in easy and kept me informed as to the progress with my vehicle. Nick gave me a trade in estimate for my Soul to help me plan for my upcoming purchase. I know exactly where I'm buying my next car and recommend Beverly Smith KIA as the most accommodating dealership I worked with in my 40 years of experience.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

I went to Bev Kia with a tire that was blown out and needed it replaced. Jo Jo as her shirt say was very kind, understood my situation and the next day took very good care of me. She is an example how customer service should be! Very understanding, compassionate and professional! Thank you JoJo. You have a new customer, I will be back!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

It was a great experience. Everyone was very very helpful. Also, everyone was very nice and wanted to know everything that I wanted in a car. The car was very clean and I was told all the features in my car.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

I always was afraid to go to dealers because they are all scary and wants only your money! However, Bev Smith Kia gave me the best experience in purchasing the car! Everyone was super helpful and most important, they were all honest and fair! I will come here for sure.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

Steven was amazing so was Carlos. In and out in no time. Easy financing. Overall a great experience. It’s a tough market but they found me a car in my price range. Worth the drive from Vero to Ft Pierce. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

Tim was my service advisor was great. I did not wait long was fast and he was helpful. I will definitely be coming back for every service that I have the fastest place I have ever came to put of all the car places I have been to.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information