Call toll free
4.98/5
Based on 118 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Fort Pierce, FL

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

416 Bev Smith Kia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Very happy with the service of the Kia repairs in a timely time frame. Bill ** was great with the communication & getting the necessary repairs handled while communicating with me regarding what needed to be done. The shuttle to/from dealership was great & the drivers were very nice.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Semi-annual maintenance... Everything was provided for: coffee, tv, magazines, snacks, and a courteous and helpful staff. Work was complete sooner than expected. Great work I will definitely come again. They even took care of a problem on my rear passenger side tire. It had a bulge in it. Now I think I have a new tire.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Staff was very kind, as always. I arrived for my appointment an hour early and they received my vehicle with no problem. Also, they always let me know exactly what is going to be done to my car and explain to me anything I do not understand!

Original review: July 31, 2018

My recent visit to Bev Smith was fantastic. I recently had knee replacement and use a walker, the staff at Bev Smith helped me every step of the way, literally. I appreciate each staff I was in contact with. It was hard for me to get there but with the help and patience I was given it was a pleasurable experience. Thank you Bev Smith.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Shaking my front end and the recall was repairs on my van. They cut the rotors and completed a wheel alignment. As for the recall they reprogrammed the sliding doors. They were very pleasant to deal with and worked well with me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: July 26, 2018

My advisor, Bill, gave me information as to what would be done, the approximate cost and the approximate time it would take to be completed. He offered the shuttle service to my home, which I declined and he kept me informed of the progress during my wait. Upon completion, he walked me to my car. Good job!

Original review: July 20, 2018

As always the service given to me as a customer was outstanding. This recent visit was for a problem with deflating tires. The work to determine and fix the problem was done quickly. It even included a car wash. No charge to me. Waiting area was clean and comfortable.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Awesome experience as usual. Friendly and courteous service. I always look forward to bringing my car in for servicing. I was so surprised when I saw you offering sandwiches to your customers. Keep up the good work and your customers will remain loyal.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Scott ** did a tremendous job overcoming all the hurdles I presented to get me into my new Soul+. He worked tirelessly and always maintained his pleasant nature. Would recommend Bev Smith Kia to anyone and especially grateful for Scott's help.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Everything went smooth in reasonable time. Waiting area is comfortable and thank you for the sandwich and water while waiting. Also thank you for the car wash. Car looked great. I would recommend your services to friends and family. I would also purchase a vehicle from this dealership.

Original review: July 13, 2018

Fast service department, car wash and quick in and out. Comfortable waiting area. Fresh coffee and snacks available free to customers. Very friendly and they have an excellent service department and also an excellent parts department. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I always come to the dealership to have the oil changes done on my Kia. I could go closer to home and do it locally, but I have confidence in the dealership taking care of my car. The waiting room is very comfortable, and there is always drinks available while you wait.

Original review: July 12, 2018

Peter went above and beyond with guest satisfaction. Your service area was filled with people and we were treated extremely well... I will be back and recommend this service department to others. We were in and out in the time we were quoted and Peter asked us questions and he was genuine in all of our concerns. Thanks.

Original review: July 4, 2018

Jake my service consultant was very professional and gave me the feeling that he wanted to make my experience satisfying. The service was quick and professional. Their recommendations for other issues was on point, they fix my issue with no cost which was a part of my maintenance agreement.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I was received at the service entrance with a big "Hello how can we help". I didn’t have an appointment. My issue was a nail in the left front tire. They took the car right away, assessed the issue and returned to inform me right away of my options. The car was returned to me all fixed and ready to go in a timely manner and fully explained by the representative.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Service department is great. They always keep you informed. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. I prefer the Fort Pierce location for service over the Stuart location. It is usually quicker to schedule maintenance. The entire staff is friendly and efficient.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Our service was outstanding! Jake is a real asset. Our waiting time was very minimal and we kept getting informed of the progress. The service here is why I keep buying at this dealership. I would like to have emails of service specials. THANK YOU!

Original review: July 3, 2018

Scott was great as my wife (Sorento) and I (Stinger) brought our cars for their first oil change, etc. All were cordial, friendly and timely.

Making me write 40 words is redicoulous. I have nothing else to say.... jjkkkj. kjkjkjkkjk. jkjkjkjkjjk. hjhj. kjjjh.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Representative was very friendly, maintained me informed of how long it was going to be and what was next and my wait was not bad at all. Snacks and drinks always available for the wait. And free car wash awesome.

Original review: June 29, 2018

My advisor Peter was great. I came in crying left smiling. He really helped me and was very courteous. He walked me to my car, went over in great detail what was being done to my car and prices and even helped get me back into my free tire program.

Original review: June 24, 2018

Recently visited Bev Smith Kia for regular oil change & rotation. Also needed to replace a tire due to nail in edge of sidewall. Everyone is always so helpful & friendly. My son and I admired the new Stinger in the showroom while we waited. They took care of us quickly even though we didnt have an appointment. We were done in about 1 1/2 hours. As always, great experience. Thank you.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I had an appointment. It was right on time. There were snacks. They offered me sandwiches. That kept me informed. They offered me a car wash. Excellent. Happy to be there. I've already told all my friends about this. Kia service department is definitely the best I've ever had.

Original review: June 20, 2018

Service was done in a timely manner. Great customer service. Shuttle was available from and to the dealer. Always pleased with the service. Coupon was applied. Employees are always very helpful and informative. Free car wash was offered and done. Amenities were also available. Cleanliness very apparent.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I was very pleased with my experience, when having my car serviced at Bev Smith Kia. The staff was courteous and friendly. They were prompt with regard to my appointment time and the waiting area was nice, clean, and offered several amenities to include, television, comfortable seating, and cellphone charging stations.

Original review: June 13, 2018

My experience was very good and I wish to thank the customer rep for his careful attention to every detail. Peter did everything possible to expedite my car’s maintenance in a thorough manner. Thank you very much for a great service to my car. We enjoy the KIA dealership.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Oil Change - The accuracy and time given was on track. Also it was it was a very friendly environment! Answered our concerns. Also checked to see if airbags were a Recall! The person that waited on us very professional. Thank You for your service.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Great service all around, even though it took a little longer than expected. I was kept informed and made very comfortable while waiting. I was served a nice sandwich, offered water and many munchies. Originally coming from Connecticut where services like that are not offered, I'm always impressed how you treat your customers. Thank you!

Original review: June 6, 2018

Very pleased with David and True Love helping me to make the right choice to trade my sports car and enjoying driving the KIA. Part of the reason I felt should get rid of the sport car is cause we are in for flooding this hurricane season and the other car was a low rider.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Bad tire - All is good, everyone nice, all was done when I was told. All fixed and checked out for our big vacation. Thank you very much. We appreciate everyone at Bev Smith Kia and all that Aaron ** does at your facility.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I was disappointed to have to return a 2nd time but pleased the technician(s) was able to fix the TPS issue by reprogramming it again. Thanks to Jake for keeping me informed of progress and thanks to tech for resolving the problem. This is my 2nd Kia Sportage and I appreciate your service team and Jake which is why I continue to patronize your business rather than the Stuart store (which is much closer to my home).

Bev Smith Kia Company Information

Fax:
772-293-0681
www.bevsmithkia.net

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business