Call toll free
4.99/5

Fort Pierce, FL

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

482 Bev Smith Kia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Less than an hour and a half wait, very nice and professional attendant, I had explained to me additional things that should be done, everyone at this location is always friendly helpful. I would definitely recommend Bev Smith Kia to others.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Excellent service department with ease in making appointment and good customer service. Comfortable waiting area and snacks provided. Check-in was simple and wait time was reasonable. I've driven 50+ miles to your facility to purchase my last 2 Kias because your facility is the best!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Excellent job! He did an exceptional job as a service advisor. He is the best advisor I have had at a car dealership. He is well deserving of praise and recognition to his customer service abilities. I would definitely recommend going to the Kia in Fort Pierce because Aaron is there and is loyal, sincere, and dedicated to his customers. He has made going to Kia a great experience. He deserves higher pay for his excellence with social skills and people.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Excellent! 5 stars. The service department is the reason why I will be purchasing another vehicle from this dealership. My service advisor Scott is truly outstanding and so helpful and explains everything clearly and accurately. What more can I say. 10 STARS!! Scott!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Every experience I had have with Bev Smith Kia has been exceptional. They are very professional and truly look out for the customer. They never make you feel like it's just a job to them. Aaron is always so kind and always recommends what I truly need for my car.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I have always been satisfied with my experiences at Bev Smith Kia. The service consultant who took control of the process was exceptionally helpful in this instance. I believe he went beyond my expectations. I think Ft. Pierce Kia is great.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I was very pleased when I went in for this recall. I made myself at home in a great massage chair, had a cup of green tea. I was offered a water bottle, but had tea. The only thing I was kinda sad about, they finished my car in faster time than mentioned. They said prob an hour in the letter. Done in 35 minutes. Darn, I missed lunch, which is always awesome! My car was also nice and clean when I left.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Fast and easy. Recall service thanks for letting me know there might be a problem. Keeping customers informed makes sense. There is much less down time and much less cost. Thank you Bev Smith Kia. Job well done. Happy New Year.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Every time I take my car for service the staff is nothing short of professional and courteous. It has never been a dreadful experience. They make sure to handle your business in a private and respectful manner. You are greeted with a pleasantness and even asked if you would like a complimentary car wash. Being a female I never feel as though I am being taken advantage of and I have never been made to feel as though I didn't know anything.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Oil change and tire rotation - My service advisor is Scott. He is the best. He's just a nice person and keep you informed at all times. He let you know what you need done, what it cost, and about the time they will finish.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Bill ** is absolutely the best service rep I have ever encountered! He is thorough, polite, follows through, makes excellence a top priority and never makes you feel like just another number. Even when service is backed up, Bill still takes time to answer and explain all my questions with great patience!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Came in for tires & battery. Got 2 tires, battery & a recall. Service Rep was excellent. Took about an hour. Price was fair. Customer waiting room is clean & the snacks were good. Washed car for free. Thank you very much. Would recommend.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Always treated very well. Everyone is nice and it's always a pleasure going there. The salespeople should learn a lesson from the service department on customer service. I would rather deal with service department. All in all it was a great.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

The experience with Tony ** was AMAZING??? Professional, knowledgeable, courteous and funny. If you want to buy a car, I truly recommend Bev Smith Kia. 2016 I bought a 2016 Kia Sportage for me, in 2017 bought a cash car for my son on Black Friday. Customer Service was SUPERB then... go see Tony **!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I was very happy with the service I received, from the minute I got there till the time I paid the bill. I was treated like a VIP. Scott was my service representative and was very attentive to my needs.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

Great Sales Experience... This is our fourth Kia, but first from Bev Smith. Very pleased to have the customer care and quality dealer so close by. Sales Team knew the car, made the transition from one lease to another seamless. Thank You.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

The scheduled 6 monthly service was handled professionally and timely, this time it also included a software recall update. I like also the complimentary car cleaning valet service. Service time was 2 hours and stayed at the facility in the seated lounge which was comfortable.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I had good time at Bev Smith Kia. Noelia is a great salesperson. And I would recommend her to anyone!!! This is my fourth Kia so that would definitely that works. I am retired and worked hard to get my price.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Mr. ** is the reason me and my wife drive all the way from WPB to Fort Pierce, for service. His amazing treatment, professionalism, and genuinely care is what keep us coming to your dealer. I hope you are aware of the asset that you as a company have in him. I am a Sales and Service Manager for a bank, and I know good service when I experience it. This is exactly what Mr. ** does. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

We had a great experience. Our salesman was very pleasant. It all went so easy and we did not have to spend a long time with the paperwork. We got a great deal on a great car. I love our new car. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Bev Smith Kia in Fort Pierce has always been great to me. I've bought a 2013 Kia soul and a 2015 Kia soul from them. I even referred my parents and they bought a car too! Bill in the service department is amazing and always so helpful! Great job guys!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Jacob was outstanding! It was effortless on my part which was soo appreciated after a long day. My appt was at 6 pm. I was able to sit in the comfortable chairs, make a cup of green tea and relax while my car was being assessed and repaired. Jacob kept me informed along the way.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I would recommend Bill ** to all my family and friends! His friendliness and service was the greatest I have ever had. Would love for him to be my serviceman next time I come to have my car serviced. Thank you all and have a very Merry Christmas!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Was very pleased with my experience. Gentlemen that took care of me was great. Very attentive to my needs. Took me in and got me coffee and made sure I was comfortable. Would recommend Bev Smith to everyone. Looking forward to my next visit.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Notice antenna was broken off of roof of the car. Needed to be replaced by Kia. I drove to Kia in Ft. Pierce where I bought the car. The service department was very helpful. They had the part in stock with the exact color of my car. The service department was able to take me right away, and within an hour, my car was fixed. Great service department!!!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

It was my first time to the Bev Smith location, and let me tell you it was probably the BEST experience I have ever had at ANY Kia dealership since I bought my car. Everyone was quick, friendly, and efficient especially my service advisor Aaron. He was kind, explained everything and took the time to go over it all in detail with me and clear up any questions I had. He remained in touch with me all day and was very clear on charges and diagnostics. I have never felt more comfortable leaving my car with someone as I did with him. He is the reason I will keep coming back and make my next purchase from you. You can’t beat the great customer service.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Ramon was my salesperson and I would just like to say that he was outstanding. He went out of his way to make the sale happen. We couldn't quite make the deal on the day I drove to your dealership. The following morning I received a call from Ramon telling me my offer had been accepted. As I didn't have access to my friend's car that day Ramon drove here and picked me up - great service!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Love the new Sorento! Very nice vehicle. We got it from Michael **. He treated me very good. Nothing but praise for Bev Smith Kia. My son says he will be go there for his next SUV. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a no pressure place to look or purchase a vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Wait time was bearable and job completed efficiently. The amenities offered was great. Had lunch while I waited. Would definitely return for service. Purchased my car (2015 Soul) from another dealership, but I don't go there for service as I believe they taint the cars in the service process.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Replace driver side mirror. Jake in the Service Department was great. Went out of his way to help me. All the employees in that Department were friendly and courteous. I highly recommend your agency. I have been to another Kia agency and they don’t compare to your place. Very happy to have gone to your place for service.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information