4.98/5
  • 1 star
Based on 98 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 19, 2018

346 Bev Smith Kia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Our sales lady Noelia ** was absolutely wonderful helping my husband and I get into our Sportage. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family looking to purchase a vehicle. Everyone from the greeter to the finance dept was extremely friendly and helpful. Noelia our sales lady went be of and beyond and used her skills to find the suv that was the best fit for us. Can’t thank her enough for all her help. We will definitely come back and will be using Bev Smith to service our suv in the future.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

The waiting room is comfortable and the employees exceptionally courteous. The service person is very helpful and answered all my questions. I would recommend Bev Smith Kia to friends. The service is good and the workmanship is good. It's a Comfortable experience.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I had a great experience with my routine service as well as the replace of my antenna. Peter ** provided me with exceptional customer service. He got my antenna replaced, my routine service and recalls completed all in time for me to be able to attend the Nutcracker performance at the Sunrise Theatre that night.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Professional service. Very thorough explanation of work done and recommendations for future service. Extra special amenities in waiting area. I have told friends about super service at Bev Smith Kia. I always get treated like I’m the only customer having service done on my car.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Aaron ** took care of me professionally, kind, friendly and explained everything clearly. He is an asset to your company. The rest of the staff was great. Offering cake, sandwiches and drinks. They make waiting pleasant.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Was a very nice experience, especially since I was in a bit of hurry because my wife was not feeling very well and I was in a hurry to bet back home. I arrived early and when explained, the service order was marked ASAP and the serviceman stayed on top of it and keep me informed as to its progress. Very helpful and gave me a nice glow.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Was on my way to work when the check tire light came on stayed on for the 30 commute to work, took my car in where service advisor Bill ** took care of me and got the shuttle to take me to work as he thoroughly had my entire car (Kia Sportage 2016) checked. R.J. the shuttle driver was very nice, polite, and engaging. Both guys are a valuable asset to Bev Smith Kia Fort Pierce.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Excellent service from Peter. Very kind and gave detailed explanations to all of my questions. The sticker was put in my window as to when I need A new oil change (it was forgotten previously) and the display was changed as well (it was forgotten previously, too).

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I wanted a smaller and newer vehicle and that's exactly what the Kia Soul is. My next vehicle will need to have some bells and whistles. The Kia Soul is a bit plain and not a lot of get up and go. Overall got what I asked for. Happy with my purchase.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

The only thing that was bad about my appointment was waiting 3 hours. It would have been nice to know that it was going to take so long. The representatives were very nice and accommodating. The coffee and snacks were appreciated.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

It was a very enjoyable buying experience due to the expertise and experience of the salesman Angelo **! He found me the right car for the right price and I am very happy with the car. I will recommend Angelo and Bev Smith Kia to anyone who needs a new or used vehicle. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I have been having my car serviced at the Port St Lucie dealership since my purchase. It has been my great pleasure to have Scott as my service employee. He knows me by name. Always recommends services to be done that day or the next service. Processes my mileage credit yearly and always leaves me smiling. He told me it will be his 10th anniversary at Bev Smith Kia this year. I'm hoping he is there years to come. Great Service.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

Loved these guys (John and Josh). Made me feel like I was at home. They both followed up with me after purchase to make sure I was satisfied. LOVED THEM!!!! I truly feel we could be friends for life. I told them exactly what I wanted, every detail and they found it.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

LOVE IT. It has everything I wanted and need. Although ended paying more than I wanted, it is completely an awesome car. Love the panoramic roof and the technology. The KIA team is very helpful and friendly and AJ (salesman) make the process very pleasant. This is my third KIA, haven't had any issues with any of them. The financial (Erick) was friendly and said he tried to get the best deal for me, I will be paying more than I wanted but will have full coverage all the ways. Way to go KIA!! Thank You all.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

It was such a pleasure taking my car to Kia. Everyone was so nice even though it was very early in the morning. All the employees had a smile and a warm welcoming towards the customer. I will definitely recommend Kia to all my friends.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Great service and friendly people. Fast and very professional. I would highly recommend to all my friends and family to purchase a Kia Soul. The staff from salesmen to service department are great. We deal with the Kia Dealership in Fort Pierce Florida.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

As always, they are awesome. They get your vehicle right in. They work quickly and efficiently, the quality of their work is impeccable, everyone is friendly and very accommodating, the waiting area is large, clean, comfortable, and there is plenty of coffee or tea, along with bottled water to drink, 2 big screen televisions, wifi, you name it and if it is out they will bring you more.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Service was excellent. Response time was quick. Staff was courteous and offered amenities. Facilities were clean and they washed my auto for free. And overall they went out of the way to make me feel as though I was a welcomed family member. Thank you all for a wonderful experience.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

My Kia broke down and I had it towed. Promptly called with an evaluation of what was needed and when I would get my car back. Worked with me to arrange a rental car. Car repaired as promised and on time.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I was having electrical problems which was covered under warranty. The dealership took care of everything and also threw in a free oil change. Great job!! Although it was a 3 hour wait, everybody at the dealership was really friendly and they also supplied us with coffee, snacks and even fresh fruit.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Dealership is excellent in knowledge of vehicles, service of vehicles and all questions were answered with concern of client. Snacks were great, TV and wifi also great for clients. Surely would recommend to friends and family for good deals in purchasing vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

It was a great experience. No problems were involved with this service. I was happy with all aspects of this time with a great service team. What more could I possibly want. Everything and everyone involved were happy and helpful.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

The only thing I think that needs to be improved is when a customer has an appt time, they should go first over the ones who don't. I was there for 2 hrs with a scheduled appt. The waiting room is comfortable and enjoyable. That's all for now. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I continue to drive to Ft Pierce from Royal Palm Beach for my maintenance and service mainly because of the professional Mechanical staff and my Maintenance Advisor, Bill **. Keep up the great work gang and I will continue to see you every 4 weeks!!!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Another outstanding service from Kia on 21 November 2017. I had my car serviced, and washed while I waited in a very comfortable and clean waiting area. I was even given the choice of snacks and beverages, something you will not receive at your corner gasoline station or quick lube facility. I found the people I came into contact with very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Why would I go elsewhere?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Thank you for the very good experience purchasing our used Honda CRV. Dave and Jason are very professional. The buying experience remains simple and low pressure. The gentleman who did the financing wasn't the most pleasant person but other than that everyone else was awesome.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Service was outstanding. The person who attended to me was courteous, knowledgeable and kept me informed of what was going on. Work was done and finished in timely manner. I was offered snacks and beverages. Work was completely satisfactory.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Time for oil change etc... All went well including alignment, some recalls and a wash job. Nothing else, as usual personnel went above and beyond. Lots of work being done so used shuttle that was fine as well.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Work was quoted, to the point and no funny business. I got the service I wanted with no BS and the atmosphere in the waiting area was far superior to my visits to Chevy & Arrigo Ram down the street. Customer service reps were constantly visiting clients, bringing food & Drinks by and asking if there was anything they could do. This sells me as a customer since I'm a field operations Director and This is how the client should be treated. Congratulations-Job well done.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Everybody was really kind took good care of us... Brought a car in for service ended up buying a new one... It was a long day but everyone was super nice and efficient and I got a good price for my car.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information

www.bevsmithkia.net

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use