Mercedes-Benz

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I custom ordered a 2017 GLC and purchased it last summer. Initially we loved the car but there are certain issues that make the car dangerous in the rain and are highly irritating and ruin the driving experience of the car. The car's windshield wiper system is highly flawed. When driving in the rain, whether it is pouring or light rain, the windshield flutter very hard making driving in the rain unsafe, distracting, and highly irritating. The dealership replaced the blades twice before replacing the actual wiper arms. The problem persisted. Once it began raining more, they noticed more and more customers are bringing in their new 2017 models for the same problem. After testing their inventory, they finally advised us that it is a design flaw and there is nothing they can do unless Mercedes Benz issues a recall.

I have attempted to contact Mercedes numerous times, but they are unresponsive. I have no idea what to do now. It is very distracting and dangerous to drive a car with wipers that stutter heavily. Finally, the car has electronic issues. Lights inside the car will go on or off on their own. The car will not lock at times. Bluetooth sometimes works, sometimes not. etc.

When we purchased this vehicle new and picked it up the problems started. The speaker fell out of the wall while I was driving home. I fixed it before my wife gets upset about quality. We took the van to Disney and water started pouring into the van from the roof. Took it in and they fixed it and left a dirty shop towel inside the AC unit, plus dirty finger prints on the panels. Door adjustment on sliding door was not correct. Door would rattle while driving. This was repaired at dealer when oxy sensor went bad. Then the egr valve went bad. Then the AC compress clutch failed and was replaced. They made us pay the labor. AC condenser cooler totally disintegrated and fail into the parking lot in a little pile of aluminum fins. The hide lines stayed intact. This was repaired as well.

Paint on the vehicle at 8000. Miles started to chip off every time a bug hit it. Now it looks bad. I used touch up to hide it. They said they would fix it and repainted it, but they never did. Now the serpentine belt and pulley and tensioner are being replaced at my cost. This cost 800 dollars, but they were supposed have fixed this with the AC compressor repair. Anyway, there is more. My van only has 38,000 miles on it. Can you believe this. Mercedes has refused to assist and we have purchased 6 vehicles from them through the years. I guess the German quality is gone and they don't care either.

I recently purchased a 2016 GLC300 and am appalled by the Navigation System. The GPS gives a one mile prompt when giving turn instructions. I was in the left lane of a 4 lane highway and heard the prompt "prepare to turn right"... no distance stated... no arrow on GPS screen to show mileage before turn. The prompt is ONE MILE from the turn. I was almost in an accident trying to get from the left lane to the right exit. If anyone uses a GPS on your cell phone you know there is an arrow with mileage stated for your next turn. The GPS on the Mercedes does not have this so you have no idea when your next turn is coming. Then the next prompt is 1/4 mile from the turn. Way TOO little notice for safe driving.

It's embarrassing to be driving an expensive car with your cell phone in the cup holder utilizing another navigation system because the Mercedes is SO INADEQUATE. If Mercedes wants to market to younger drivers, they have to catch up with technology. Oh... and another thing... my home address isn't in the GPS system. I was told the system is only updated every year to year and a half. Again... a cell phone Navi system is updated to the minute. Get with the 21st century, Mercedes!

Mercedes Me App - What is wrong with these people. Have been waiting 8 weeks for them to verify that I own my vehicle. Should have been done within 1 - 4 hrs. Waste of time. Don't subscribe to their app. Clearly unfunded and under resourced.

Mercedes slk 350 - 20,078 miles and it's been in Mercedes shop 6 different times for all kind of reasons. 2 different times for wheel sensors once cause headlight come loose and fell battery replaced after one year. Parking light snapped out of bracket. Trunk opened while driving down hwy for no reason. Has other electrical problems that occur every so often. Spoke to customer service to no avail. Vehicle never been in a accident. Just very low mileage car. Don't buy Mercedes and oh also when you take it to the dealership you gonna wait on parts too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mercedes Benz?

I have a 2011 amg c63 mercedez with very low miles. I hardly drive the car and is always in the garage. The paint has massive chips in the hood from small rocks on the roads. I have an old BMW that has over 169 k miles and barely has rock chips. This car paint is crap for the amount of money I paid for it. I bought this car brand new.

When my vehicle hit 50k miles, everything in my car went inoperable. The vehicle starts but that's it, cannot take out of park. I contacted Mercedes and was told I would have to tow my vehicle to the dealership and I'm looking at a minimum of $2500 to diagnose the problem. Of course the warranty expired at 50k miles. I'm stuck and at a loss. If anyone has had similar problems with their C250 I would love to hear what it was.

Purchased my 2014 C300 a week ago. Has 10,000 miles. Traded in my 2011 C300 with 75k miles. Had 2 other previous Mercedes also, 2002, 2009. All had approx 75k miles when traded and NEVER an issue with previous 3 cars. 2014 has the ECO start/stop feature which if you research is not a FEATURE but a problem. Roadside Assistance tech who came out yesterday to try to assist me was floored when he could not even jump start it as he believed the starter was gone. He called Tow company, who also could not jump and gave same opinion, crazy that the starter could be gone! The ECO start/stop is believed to be the cause and if you read other problems it does a number on the wear of a battery and starter due to the excessive starting and stopping compared to vehicles without this!!! VERY IRATE AND DISAPPOINTED out of my new car for 2 days and everyone is "sorry for my inconvenience".

I have a 2010 C300 MB and the driver seat tore at the seam. It tore at about 65,000 miles. I didn't report it until over 100,000 miles. I guess supposedly that was my biggest fault but quite frankly now I don't even believe they would have done anything about it back then. The seat is made cheaply from low quality fake leather... even if it did tear at 100,000 that is not ok either. I have had many lesser brand name cars with many more miles than this and I can say not once has a driver seat seem given away. I would only see this issue for a fraction of a second as I entered the car to sit down... out of sight out of mind. (My bad!!?) That being said I am just warning people not to buy the C300 series due to poor quality seats... poor quality that the MB USA won't even stand up for when it fails prematurely... unless you think a seat failing at 65 or even 100k miles isn't premature.

The passenger seat motor also failed which I didn't complain about and had to pay to replace myself. I didn't want to pay again for another sub par piece of equipment so I reached out to MB and got no assistance. Even after going by the dealer they supposedly talked to MB USA and they refused to help I was told. After calling MB USA they had no record of me going to the dealership with this issue. Shocking! Very very poor customer service and basically standing up to do the correct thing. I have driven BMW's the past 25 years.

It looks like I am going back to a BMW!!! They just made my decision easy!! Maybe BMW would have said the same thing I do not know, but I drove many for the past 25 years with more miles on them than this MB and funny enough I never had to call BMW (or Ford or GMC) to ask them to fix it BECAUSE IT NEVER TORE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! I have to admit I always put MB sort of on a pedestal but this experience surely brought them crashing down to earth!!! And they have landed in a ditch!!! Btw, I am now also driving around in a car that MB told me could kill me because of a faulty air bag, but they "can't replace it yet... keep on driving it..." Sounds like a great idea too!! Not!

Worst service ever! I recently got a flat tire and called Roadside Assistance for Mercedes Benz. When they sent me the FIRST guy he was so rude even went as far as saying HELL NO when I told him where I needed to be towed to. Mind you the only reason I needed a tow was because he was unable to put my spare tire on because he did not have the proper tools. So I called Roadside back. I let them know I needed someone who had the tools to unlock my tire (mind you this is Roadside for Mercedes so you can assume how annoyed I would be after someone who wasn't qualified was sent to me.)

So here we go two hours still stuck on the side of the road, they send me out another tow truck and surprise it was the same guy from earlier and of course so charming "I guess they rerouted me to you so I have to take you." I call Roadside imminently so that I can have someone else sent out AGAIN. Mind you I remind them that he must have the special tools that Mercedes requires to take the tire off. Of course they send me someone who AGAIN is not qualified. At this point I am livid and had been stuck from 7:30pm-10pm.

Once they were unable to take my tire off the guy starts setting me up for a tow, and then informs me that the only place I can be towed for free would be the dealership which at this point wasn't open so would have been pointless but was my only option unless I wanted to pay 200$ to be towed home. Great surprise considering all that has happened at this point. Mind you I choose to discontinue my triple AAA account since they had assured me Mercedes Roadside was the best to have. What a mistake.

I ended up having to call triple AAA and reinstating my account so I can get towed to my home. At this time it was 11:45pm still on the side of the Freeway. Finally speak with a Roadside rep AGAIN and of course "A manager will call you back Tomorrow." It's been a day so BLANCA if you are reading this I'm still waiting for your call. What a Joke Mercedes Roadside is. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. Definitely regretting even purchasing one at this point.

Mercedes-Benz totally ignores the customer complaint. Will even go as far as lie to you and literally hang up the phone on you! I bought a slk280 used with only 14,000 miles on it within a year and a half. I noticed that the clear coat was starting to come on. I contacted the dealership where I bought it. They told me that it was probably acid rain so I contacted Mercedes and they said that they had no problems with their paint. I believe them. 2 years later my problems way worse and then I find out that other people with the red and silver paints are having problems with the clear coat peeling! If you're having the same problem please contact me through Facebook. I would like to help, by way of getting people together who have the same problem to start a class action lawsuit. Apparently Mercedes will pick and choose who they are willing to help and usually it's those who can afford an attorney!

I cannot express in words my disappointment and disgust in my recent experience with Mercedes-Benz. I will never own another model. It is certainly not what I would expect from a luxury car or a first-class dealership. I researched for several weeks before choosing to purchase and finally deciding on the GLA. The fact that it was a Mercedes made the decision easier for me as I knew it would be a car that would be flawless and have unmatched resale value.

I purchase a new 2016 GLA 250 on July 18, 2016. After driving my brand new GLA for only 2 weeks, I took it in for an unusual wind noise coming from the driver's side window. I trusted that because the car was sold to me with an obvious factory default, the dealership would make every effort to remedy this problem and ensure customer satisfaction. I was heartbroken to be told that it could not, and would not, because the noise was due to the way the car was factory-made and attempting to do any repairs would void the extended warranty that I had purchased. To date, no one from the dealership or Mercedes-Benz has contacted me or made an attempt to remedy this situation.

Unfortunately, because of this experience, this will be the first and last Mercedes-Benz I will ever own. The unfortunate thing for Mercedes-Benz of Beaumont, whether they realize it or not, is that my husband is a bank president in a small town about 25 miles west of Beaumont, that has three locations, and I work in a thriving school district in a town 30 miles east of Houston. Between the two of us, we know a great deal of people. We know first-hand, about customer service and how vital it is to a business, large or small. We intend to tell everyone we know of our horrendous experience with that dealership.

To add insult to injury, I have since received an email indicating that I have received new inquiries on my credit, which may lower my credit score. It did indeed change my credit score by significantly dropping it several points. The report details show they are all due to inquiries from Mercedes Benz. After contacting MBUSA by phone and in writing, this is the response I have received: "Hi Pam, thanks for your patience. Your comments have been shared with our colleagues at MBUSA and we regret to hear of your continued dissatisfaction. Our colleagues advise, that they have already confirmed their position with regards to your vehicle. For this reason, they will not be making further contact with you at this stage. We appreciate your understanding. Kind regards, your Mercedes-Benz Social Media Team."

I have started the process to cancel my extended warranty and will be selling my GLA as soon as possible. I have reviewed the GLA on several websites unfavorably and plan to file a report with the Better Business Bureau regarding the horrendous customer service at Mercedes-Benz of Beaumont. For a company known for first class customer service and satisfaction, you should be embarrassed to have colleagues such as those at MB-Beaumont in your employ. I have since read countless reports of the same wind noise from other owners on various websites. DO NOT PURCHASE A GLA!!! As for me, I will NEVER drive another Mercedes. There are plenty of other luxury models to choose from.

Took the car for a thorough checkup prior to the factory warranty expiration. This car has only 25,000 miles. Service agent said car checked out fine. She did some minor work. To my dismay 4 months later there is an oxygen sensor issue and the engine light is on indicating either sensor or a computer panel issue which could cost thousands. The service agent Lorena was extremely rude and even told me why don't I have my friend who tested this and found out, fix my car since it's out of warranty. This is unbecoming of Mercedes Benz and she should not be working there period.

I leased a Mercedes ML350 in 2012. We loved it, so we purchased the 2012 (husband drives it) and ordered a 2014 ML for me. From day one we have had so many electrical weird glitches on the 2014. It has an automatic lift gate that worked when it felt like it for almost two years. I took the car into the dealership constantly and of course they said all was fine and they could not find the problem. Particularly helpful is for the lift gate to not go up when you have your arms full of groceries. Finally, one day (2 years later), the lift gate got stuck halfway open. Went to the dealership and this time they said that the motor was defective. Really??? The lift gate door still doesn't always release and open but at least it works 90% of the time. The automatic unlock on the 4 doors also worked intermittently since the day I picked the car up. I brought the car in countless times for all these issues.

Finally they did something to the doors and it is better now. I would say it works 80 to 85% of the time. And, I am pretty excited about that! I still have to dig my keys out of my purse which again is generally when I have packages in my arms or late at night in a parking lot. As I write this I realize that these are first world problems but when you pay upwards of $65,000 for a car, you expect the quality to be there and your features that you have excessively paid for, to work. My favorite thing about the car is... it has a forward collision warning system that senses a car in front of you has slowed down or stopped and if you do not slow down it gives a very loud beep, beep, and a flashing warning on the instrument panel. The first time this engaged was on a country road where I was the only person on the road going about 50 MPH. No one in front of me for miles and then the load beep, beep and flashing red triangle appeared. It scared me to death!

Mostly it engages when no one is around. Randomly, loudly and making me jump out of my seat. One time that feature actually engaged when it was appropriate. Today I was driving home and the traffic came to a complete stop and I was slow to notice it. But of course, neither did my car. I slammed on my brakes and all was well. I have taken the car in to see if they could fix this problem and of course they NEVER find the problem. I have cup cooling and heating (yes, first world problems) but that doesn't work either because the fuse that runs that and the cigarette lighter blow constantly whether I use the items or not. Well, I don't smoke but it would be nice to use my phone charger. In the two and 1/2 years I have owned the car I managed to coordinate once having a hot beverage that I wanted to stay hot whilst driving and the heating cup holder actually working.

Finally at the dealership they gave me a bag of fuses so I could change them myself. NICE!!! How about we fix the the problem!!! My complaints have fallen on deaf ears. There is a lot of talk at the dealership about taking care of the problems but they never do. I am now convinced that when I service my car they take it back to the bay and park it and don't really try to do anything to it. Mostly I am so extremely disappointed in the Mercedes product. Shortly after we purchased our leased 2 year old 2012 ML with 38,000 miles on it, the driver's seat MB-Tex wore out and started tearing. We had a ten year old Mercedes with the MB TEX that had over 120000 miles on it and the interior was pristine!

We had another ML AMG that had 168000 on it and that leather interior was perfect. I think the product has seriously deteriorated. I don't think my leather in my 2014 will make it to lease end date. The service department at our local MB dealership is deplorable. Our family has owned 5 Mercedes but this is my very last one. I fear that our 2012 won't make the 50000 mile mark. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET RID OF THIS CAR! I strongly suggest you buy ANY brand but MB.

My car developed a water pump issue - it was changed at a dealership. 12 months later it developed the same problem but this time the dealer wanted £180.00 as a contribution because it needed a new pipe. It was then I discovered Mercedes Benz are having problems with water pumps. My car Mercedes Benz C200 CDI a 2011 model now requires its 3rd water pump. This could be an international problem Mercedes Benz are not going to admit

Both ML 350 and ML 320 vehicles have problems with power starting fluid leak, which is a defect in manufacturing, also the 2006 ML 350 which has only 55,000 miles has a problem with the transmission for long time. The dealer of San Diego doesn't care to solve issues, they are looking to charge the customers as much as they can. Also all the inside parts are cheap and getting broken very easy for no reason. I advise all not to purchase those vehicles, and we should seek a legal way to protect the customers interest.

After my car had A3 service at the Lonestar Mercedes-Benz dealership in Calgary, Canada on June 21, 2016, the car started an oil leak. The car was diagnosed of a problem with the dipstick seal on July 27. However, it wasn't the real problem after the second check up was done in August 4. The dealer told me that it was the oil cooler seal which is a completely different thing. The problem wasn't really solved since I found the car still had an oil leak the next day and had to send it back to the dealer again.

The worst thing was when I picked up the car on August 10, 2016. There was a big crack found on the windshield which was not on the car when I dropped it off at the dealership. Jeff, a customer service mgr, immediately denied and said that it wasn't their responsibility without even investigating the problem thoroughly. I was told that they can only replace the windshield at my own cost, and has formed no room for negotiation. Followed by a conversation with Doug, an operation mgr, who insisted that they wouldn't take responsibility, but would like to share the cost. After a couple of hours of discussion, the thing turned out to a disagreement of what they offered as I strongly think my car was under the dealer's roof when it was being repaired. The dealers must be responsible for the problem they caused. How come I have to pay the damage that I didn't do anything about! The issues just keep coming with this dealer.

These guys hang up phones, and even impolitely terminated the conversation and left me alone in the office. I felt bullied when they said, "We will only give you this offer whether you accept it or not, the offer is firm and unchanged." I don't need any offer. What I need is the full compensation for the damage occurred at the dealer shop!

I took my Mercedes Benz two weeks ago for service. The vehicle while idling accelerates on it own. Another issue when I press on the brake, squeaky sounds manifest. The button that ascends the rear shades doesn't work. As of today, Mercedes in White Plains has not called me to let me know what's wrong with my car. It appears Mercedes Benz reputation for good customer service is truly in decline. The staff has been nothing but unresponsive and inattentive to customers needs. Jeremy was the intake service person.

My C300 Mercedes Benz with approximately 52,000 miles started to have an electrical problem about June 1, 2016. While driving at night, the headlights just went out: completely dark. I was very concerned about my safety, pedestrians and other drivers on the roads & highways. This problem occurred repeatedly over several nights and I decided not to drive at nights for next weeks. I took the car in to Mercedes-Benz of Miami (AutoNation) in Miami Gardens, FL. The diagnosis was that the wires to both headlamp units was corroded and would steadily deteriorate to where the headlights would become totally inoperable. This is outrageous that Mercedes Benz has used inferior quality electrical material that would corrode in a car with only 50,000 +/- miles. Of course, the repairs are not covered because the warranty expired at 4 years or 50,000 miles and the extended warranty expired 4 years ago.

The car's sunroof also leaked and flooded inside my car on two (2) separate occasions. I paid the Dealerships to fix these leaks but the last repair was not done properly so now I have water and leaks every time it rains which is now nearly every other day during the summers here in South Florida. This leaves a damp, musty, moldy smell inside my car.

I'm unable to open the sunroof to dry out inside properly because the little PLASTIC lever broke as I'd attempted to open the sunroof some months ago. Everything about Mercedes Benz quality has steadily declined to using inferior, cheap quality and plastic materials. That is why there is so many increase of RECALLS on all makes and models of Mercedes Benz cars and SUVs. Poor "INNOVATION, PERFORMANCE & SERVICE": MB's Motto!! Customer Service Manager, Atlanta, Corporate Mercedes Benz USA offered a $260 - discount towards repairs to me, a twenty-eight(28) years loyal repeat Customer who has owned several Mercedes Benz cars since 1988! What an insult!!

My brand new 2016 Mercedes was damaged during delivery on 4/16/2016. The car has been sitting in the body shop since that time because Mercedes couldn't ship a replacement left headlight to the body shop. Mercedes provide us more than 5 delivery schedules, but each time they failed to deliver the part. Talked with Mercedes Customer Assistance Center (CAC) representative multiple time. They are clueless on why they couldn't ship the headlight part and have no idea when the parts will be available. CAC couldn't answer how they provided us multiple delivery dates, but never able ship the part. Is the parts department just lying to us on the delivery dates? They couldn't answer that either. I told them I don't understand why Mercedes can't ship a headlight part, but Mercedes has no problem continue shipping S550 cars!!! They have no answer. #mercedesbenzusa #MBsummer #S550

Purchased a new 2015 GLA250 4matic. Had nothing but problems with the car. Last Saturday it was not drivable at all anymore (so much for a almost new car). Roadside assistance from Mercedes made me wait 4 hours after they decided not to show up at all. Me, my friends called them several times. We got hanged up, put on hold for a total of 75 minutes. Had to go back on Sunday so they finally could tow it. Called customer service and they did not care at all. Too bad. My last Mercedes and also as a shareholder I am disgusted by their behavior.

Updated on 11/07/2016: My now 2 year old GLA has to go to the dealership for the 5 time for repairs. The car is an absolute nightmare. The quality of MB has gone down badly and they are truly not worth the price. For 40000 I could have gotten a super equipped x1. I have to say again: after my lease is over I never go back to MB.

Are you experiencing a design engineering defect with your MB E350 which leaves black stains on the molding beneath your 4 doors? I have it on my 2014, and see it on almost every white E350 that I pass. It is caused by a drain defect in the doors, which MB will not even acknowledge. Their arrogance is beyond belief. Their answer to me was to use Murphy's soap.

Mercedes Benz s63 - This car going bad. The intake manifold at 40000 miles is a back order for 2 years they don't make anymore. And Mercedes-Benz dealers do not accept the car in a trade in. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CAR.

With documentation: Purchased a 2010 ML350 Mercedes with 55,000 miles from a local/reputable dealer. Engine light was on when I test drove. Return visit the engine light was off and I was told it was a minor situation and after through check the car was in excellent condition. (Body, interior, like new.) Purchased the vehicle. Engine light continued to come on then go off. Weeks later the engine light came on and stayed on for several local miles. Immediately took for service. Had 60,000 maintenance done, oil change, other. Engine light stayed off. Drove to S Florida. Engine light came on again. Took to reputable foreign car specialist. Needed # 4 engine coil. Engine light off. Few (short) weeks later - engine light on.

Immediately returned to shop. Needed # 4 coil replacement. Few (short) week(s) later - engine light on. Then engine light off & stayed off. Shipped to VA. Engine light off. Drove short miles - engine light on again - this time I returned to the VA foreign car specialist to determine why the light keeps coming on. Same symptoms over and over since before 55,000 miles on a well serviced car. Summary: This car needs a # 4 cylinder (head?) replacement, plus there is a TSB from Mercedes on this engine for known problems. Mercedes Corporate (told me I was "not loyal to the brand") refuses to stand behind the vehicle. Corporate passed to a dealer whom I did not purchase the car from. They of course are unwilling to help.

I have not gotten help anywhere. NOW I ASK YOU - Will you purchase a Mercedes knowing it could need a new engine @ 55,000 (+/- ) miles? No car with 55,000 miles should have these kinds of issues let alone what used to be the top luxury car. It is not the customer who is not loyal to the brand - it is the company who is not loyal to the customer and dropping the maker's ranking from number one to number three (or below). I need a sound engine in my car. BUYER BEWARE when buying Mercedes Benz. [Note: If this saga ends on a reputable note - I will update this posting.]

When you paid premium price for purchasing and routine maintenance of a MB 350E, you expect a solid car with good quality. You would be wrong! My 2011 MB 350E has shown poor quality of materials. The control buttons of the steering wheel were wrapped with a piece of plastics and starting smearing. Moreover, the car seat cover has been torn apart, while the main driver of the car is lighter than 120 lb and the car has been parked mostly in garages. You can see that in the attached photos. I have never seen a premium car deteriorated so early so fast. It seems that the car was built with too many low quality artificial materials, or plastics, and not built to last! Maybe MB is expecting people to spend money every other year to buy a new one. Well, with such poor quality, people may have to to buy a new car in a year or two after an MB, but another brand!

This is my second C class and the tire quality has definitely deteriorated. The tires don't reflect the high quality and brand name associated with it. I have had several punctures over the past 2 years, the tires wear rapidly. My husband drives his BMW very similar to my C class and his tires and service is far superior. Every tire mechanic seems to concur. It's such a shame.

I am having the same issue with Mercedes Benz Walnut Creek, CA. My check engine light came on within a few days of purchasing the car. The salesman Jimmy ** says that the previous owner told him that when you put gas in the light went off and sent me on my way. I came in twice more with the same complaint only to be sent away again. A short time later the cel stayed on. Eventually I had to get my car registered and have the car smogged. The smog place so the cel on and would do no more work. He suggested that I take the car back to MBWC where I purchased the car. I had an extended warranty that canceled but was told it could still be used.

I was given a loaner car for a month but when MB could not get paid with the extended warranty they took the loaner back with no charge. I thought this strange. I called the general manager to discuss with him. After he spoke with his people he told me what his people said but did not have an ear for anything I had to say. My car has been at the MBWC dealership since April and after calling AGAIN general manager called to tell me they had not realized my car was still there and that after a couple of days they would start charging me storage.

The last attorney I spoke to told me I didn't have a case because the amount of money I would get would not be enough to cover his attorney fees. He is greedy. I am still making payments on my car. Also result of the cel being on the problem with the transmission was missed. I now need another transmission which I got an estimate of $2200+ and the cam shaft issue $7000+. I really need help. There is a lot more but so much to type. Is there anyone willing to help steer me in the right direction?

My GL350, 65k mileages has a problem with check engine after I brought my car to the dealership for service B... Every time when I bring my car for service B, it cost over thousand dollars for services. They told me there is an oil leak with my engine and estimated over $6500 for repair. I don't know why the Mercedes car engine is not really good like its brand name and they did not warranty for that... Too bad.

Purchased this vehicle in Nov 2015... Today 6/5/2016 is the THIRD time my vehicle has malfunctioned. I will call the dealership again on tomorrow to pick it up and bring me courtesy car to use. Same problem over & over. The car will for no reason chug chug to a halt w/o warning... all the warning lights on the dash come on. It will barely coast and crawl. Luckily it has happened close to my home.

The first time MB replaced the wiring harness and a control unit. Was fine for 3 wks then happened again. SAME THING. They kept it 2 wks... Told me it was safe and fixed!!! I received the repair order w/ nothing done to the car on it. Now it has happened again. I will NEVER purchase a MB ever again. I don't feel safe in this vehicle. I paid a lot of $$$ for a STAR emblem... and nothing more.

2 years ago we purchased a 2011 Mercedes Sprinter van and have spent close to $14K on repairs. We use it for our travels for my son's motocross racing throughout the US. We have had nothing but problems and have had multiple breakdowns where we have gone into Limp Mode mostly due to the diesel particle filter. After reviewing some of the broken parts with a certified Mercedes mechanic it was known that Mercedes builds their engines with plastic parts banking on the fact that they fail within so many miles. Good example: who puts plastic parts for the throttle body on the valves?

My wife just recently traveled with our 12 yo son 1100 miles to Oregon just after replacing the DEF pump and heating element system which cost me over $3k and was told we were good to go. Again she broke down. Your Mercedes a Roadside Assistance reassured me that they would take care of my wife to tow it to a local dealership but then wanted to charge us... Thank god for AAA. So where do I go from here? Does Mercedes have a solution to let me and my family feel safe?

Mercedes-Benz Company Profile