2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.38/5

Mercedes-Benz is a German luxury car manufacturer. Read reviews for their models:

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Mercedes-Benz Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mercedes-Benz?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mercedes Benz?

Original review: May 25, 2020

After making my way through Hondas, Volts, driving all kinds of rental and friends vehicles (yes even 750 BMW and Tesla), my heart will always belong to the CLS (comfort, luxury, sport AND beautiful interior / exterior). Whenever I drive our second car (VOLT) and change to the CLS it feels like Im switching from a tupperware to a tank. With ONE finger I can bend the Volts hood, but I can SIT on my CLS hood or open door (windows down) without anything bending out of shape (and I am 175 lbs). In a BBC auto test show they compared a Ferrari to the CLS and guess who won? The Mercedes.

Incredible fast (but not loud), curve stability like a racing car it still provides comfort and safety thanks to its steel enforced body. Very elegant and leather infused interior und retro dashboard, extremely sleek-looking exterior. Although my favorite CLS are the 500 - 550 series up to 2014 before they changed the dashboard to look like a discotheque, I will stick with this model until they come up with flying cars... and then it might be a Mercedes. The company gives you warranty up to 25 years for certain parts and if you treat your Merc kindly it will last you forever and not suck up your 401K. To those who do not dare to switch from their Kias and Hyundais to a solid German built car, let me tell you... you wont regret it... buy it used = less expensive and have more fun driving than you ever had!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

We have owned our Mercedes C230 since we bought it new in 2007. The Mercedes has outlasted our BMW 325i and our Toyota Tundra. The car still drives like new. Of course we have had regular maintenance performed regularly, just like we did on the previous mentioned vehicles. As of today, everything on the Mercedes is working properly. Unfortunately we can not say the same about the BMW or Toyota. Don’t get me wrong, the BMW and Toyota still had strong engines, it was the many little thing that went wrong. I would strongly recommend the Mercedes. We have purchased an E class Mercedes and are confident it will be as great as our still C230.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Mercedes S550 is one beautiful vehicle. I own three of them. I just fell in love with this vehicle the very first time I saw one. Great ride, one of the best I ever rode in! Quiet ride, to the point where you feel so comfortable you want to rest instead of driving this vehicle. Now there is a good side to anything and there is the other side! Someone once said if you have to ask the price you must not have the ability to afford the cost to make repairs! First order of business, vehicle warranty a MUST! You ended up selling your first child to keep it on the road. Average maintenance cost per year $2,000 to $3,500 even if you have a good warranty. Tires, tune up, head lights for starters. The ride, the looks, the style might be worth the price to you.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

The Mercedes E350 has been around since 2006. This engine is a true workhorse, which is featured on a variety of body styles. I have owned two of them, the first on a lease and the second one a purchase. Although my current E350 is a 2013 model, it still looks new in style and condition. I have found it extremely reliable and with the MB Certified warranty, a wise buy. There are a number of great improvements to this model each year, but my current 2013 is as good as them all. I will not hesitate to recommend the E350 to anyone seeking a great-looking, luxury car. I found it to be very cost effective to purchase a Mercedes.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

The Mercedes C63s sits atop of the MB C class line and comes standard with the works in terms of AMG tuning and design elements for that extra bit of luxury and massive amount of performance. The 63s is NOT a cheap car by any means. In fact it probably sits atop the segment in terms of price. BUT, the car handles beautifully, fit and finish is spectacular and the engine note from the twin turbo V-8 is out of this world. If you want a car that appears docile, feels luxurious and sedate, but performs and sounds like a car 10 times the price, then you may have found your match.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I have 2015 mb s-550 (**). 54,000 mail now. I have two problem. At first front dashboard and rear self board the adhesive leather sheet is separated by external solar heat. Second is front driver side door hinge is noisy when opening and closing the door. The local dealer manager has already confirmed and quoted the Mercedes support MR. **. I made this wrong by the parts vendor. MR. **'s undercover warranty. The part is a car will use for lifetime if there is no accident. Sometimes, it may change color after 10 or 15, 20years of use. It does not occur in automobiles such as Japan, Korea, and it is not possible to question German technology. I am an expert in this parts manufacturing. Thank so much again.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

My third brake light went out. Took to a service station where I was shown how complicated and costly it will be. I find it puzzling that a company like that of Mercedes would be so full of themselves to design the light and place it that its replacement will more than a week’s wages talking a lot of time. ****

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

A recall on my CLK500, 2006 for a bonding issue sliding roof. About a year ago, while driving east bound on Highway 90 in Chicago IL, My sliding roof bonding gave way. As I was driving the sun/moon roof flew off. Thankfully no other cars were following closely and no one got hurt. After I got home, I ordered the part and got the car fixed. Just about now, I received a message from the dealer on a open recall for the same issue. Since I had already got the vehicle fixed I was hoping I would be reimbursed for the cost of parts and labor. As per the dealership this is an issue that needs to be addressed by Mercedes support center, while The Mercedes support center suggested the opposite. Been going in circles. I have had nothing but issues with this car and would never suggest to waste your money with Mercedes. A very unhappy and unsatisfied customer.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

I was driving down the street winds high lately and I heard a noise my Grand SSD on say that's your car so I ssd slowed down to about 20. I was right by my house. When I got home the Spoiler had flown off. Car only had 36000 miles. Who would think a Mercedes product would fall apart? Then when I reported it they told me they don't stand behind cars that are bought at independent dealers. A 20,000 car bought from a import dealer. SMDH. Beware. They have a history of spoiler detaching but they on did recall on the new ones.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

Just found out that due to Covid, Mercedes Has stopped Your ability to transfer your lease. So if you fallen on hard times and you have someone to take over your lease you are stuck. They have made it so you have trapped. Shame on you, lost all respect!!!!

Mercedes-Benz Company Information