Mercedes-Benz

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We have over a dozen sprinters and our 2 new 2016 models have been in shop several times for major work in warranty and every time now Mercedes Dealers say it bad fuel and I heard of this that Mercedes was telling dealers to use this line to avoid paying for warranty work. We have engine OBD monitors so we know more than the average. Would like to hear from others and working on a class action against Mercedes. I did call Mercedes to complain will not call me back.

I have such disappointment with the service of my GLK350. I am a multiple MB vehicle purchaser. The dealership does not care and I realize that. I was told I needed $3000 worth of repairs. When my extended warranty kicked in the cost was $2000 but I now need $1400 for brakes. I spent $1900 for breaks 17 months ago. I have had headlight problems so often the police will not even ticket me because they realize how often I had to get it replaced. I have to tell you I am grateful that I only have one year left in payment but MB lost a loyal customer. I am done with your brand. I have nothing good to say about your brand or product. No, I take that back. There is. 72 year old semi retired gentleman in customer service that had great spirit and customer service. I could see the young service men treat him unfavorable. He had great customer service and appeal. MB could learn a lot from him.

I got a new C200 around 2010 and been driving for 6 years now. This model is good till the use of 130,000 Km. After that start having minor fault but very critical for safety. The car stopped at junctions or traffic lights whenever it went into idle mode. After checking with some local service they advise to change Air Mass sensor and it was almost fixed!! So far I am very satisfied with this brand.

I have a 2012 GL450 with only 40k miles on it and I have had to have the front suspension replaced and/or fixed 2 times in a few months time. I researched if other owners have had this issue and yes it is a known problem since 2008. The MB dealer even knows of the issues this system has had. The problem is serious and is going to cause someone to lose a life or get hurt severely. The front suspension will just drop while you are driving and you receive a "malfunction airmatic error" on the dash. This seems to me a 'recall' issue, but for some reason MB does not recall and fix the problem, until I guess a family loses a life.

Fortunately my vehicle is still under warranty and they say they will fix it, but this is not my concern. My concern is that this issue is a real safety issue and the NHTSA needs to look into it. Look Takata stepped up and are fixing their faulty airbags, MB you need to fix your suspension systems before someone get hurt or killed.

I would not drive or buy a new Mercedes ever again. There isn't enough time in the day to be in and out of the Mercedes repair shop. We just bought another Lexus and at this time selling our disappointing Gl350. After our 6 Mercedes the GL350 was the worst new suv ever. I have been in and out of the dealership 3 times this month, from oil leaks to the air suspension breaking and not being fixed properly. Mercedes would have to pay me to drive these cars. We just bought a Lexus RX last year, and LX to replace the GL. I figured out how good the Lexus was when I was in my Toyota Tundra towing 8000 lbs with 190k on the odometer, I beat it up all day long and it keeps taking any abuse I give it.

This past summer at my farm it was 102 outside. I would leave the Tundra running because I don’t care. 40 min later I come back to a cool Tundra after doing some work on the farm. Getting in the cool Tundra with a duel axel trailer loaded to a max, I hit the road again. The Toyota/Lexus do everything the Mercedes can't! "They keep me on the road." Toyota is Lexus and if the RX and LX are half as good as the tundra I will be satisfied and go back again.

On the front end you may think you have a great car, but once you are out of the warranty Mercedes has you where they want you. The 80k I spent on my Gl is not a waste if I can help 10 people a year to not make the mistake I made. The Mercedes is a good car if you have more money than common sense and you have time to break down and spend your afternoon in the repair shop. Email me and I'll show you a stack of tow and breakdown paperwork on a car that should have never been able to be put on the road.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mercedes Benz?

2017 Mercedes GLC300 GPS is horrible and dangerous. It tells you, "Prepare to turn left/right," but doesn't say when, or what street, or what lane. It gives the street or off ramp 500'. I advance only. So when I went into right lane & it's a right turn only lane so I have to turn but that's not where I was to go! This happens constantly. When I was in HOV lane of freeway GPS said, "Exit freeway," but can't from HOV lane. Also on freeway it says, "Prepare to exit right," so I go into right lane but the correct lane was 3rd from right lane. THIS GPS WILL CAUSE ACCIDENTS!

Additionally to input request you have to go through multiple steps. The MB service staff says it's cumbersome & they don't use it on their cars. It also says some roads are not mapped. IF YOU BUY A MB GLC300, DON'T PAY EXTRA FOR THE GPS. I now have a Garmin on my dash after spending 2-3K on the MB GPS. The wire is 00Pl Lo. Ugly & it partially blocks my vision but at least it gets me where I want to go safely.

My small CLA250 sedan is comfortable and fuel efficient. It handles like a dream. This is about the only MB which gets very good mileage per gallon. I used to have a C300 which just ate up gas without much to show for it in the performance department. The CLA250 is a fuel efficient small size luxury sedan which delivers on precise handling and performance.

28 times in the shop in a year and a half. Radio, sunroof, and windshield replaced. No support from dealer or Mercedes. Car is slow and sluggish. The car has had numerous problems with leaks and the radio as well as other electrical parts like wiper delay not working, GPS screen blanking out, radio cutting in and out, etc.

They last for years and perform better than other automobiles. If you are looking for an automobile that will last and perform for years, have incredible service and has timeless styling then look to the Mercedes! You can literally drive up to 200,000+ and the auto will still handle well, look good and offer a smooth ride. Mercedes offers a variety of models and price options and top-of-line service and maintenance.

This car has had 2 (two) safety related issues in less than 3,000 miles of ownership. Mercedes-Benz is fully aware of these issues but is not fixing the problems. Both Mercedes-Benz and their dealerships do not understand the importance of tracking software on cars and fixing it to avoid problems. Our emergency braking system was shut down by the "computer" due to "software problems". MB should have been able to proactively update the software in order to avoid this problem just based upon the VIN number and production dates. I am waiting for the 3rd safety issue so I can return this car to them under the Lemon Law.

Dealerships should be staffed by people who are technically savvy as well as mechanics. Mercedes-Benz is delivering a substandard product due to lack of responsible practices after the product leaves the factory. Do not purchase or lease a GLA250 or believe the reporting on the internet that the 2016 models had safety issues address by the company. It's simply not true.

Cricks/Mercedes-Benz Sunshine Coast and my first van Lemon story had a massive impact on me and my business. When I purchased a brand new Mercedes Sprinter van I was immediately faced with continuous faults, breakdowns and issues with the engine and the mechanical working of the vehicle. After months of Cricks mechanics working on my vehicle and replacing parts constantly due to many different mechanical issues, Mercedes (Melbourne) representatives decided to inspect my vehicle whilst another harmonic balancer was being installed (this was the 5th one replaced!). This vehicle directly impacted on the success of my business and cause massive grief for me during this period as I purchased the vehicle believing what I was told by the sales staff ie; a very reliable vehicle for my mobile business.

My experience during this time was that I was advised that my van would be repaired ‘as good as new’ by close of business that day (2012). I was then contacted approximately 5 minutes before close of business that it was not ready and they needed to order another harmonic balancer. This was the fifth one replaced and would be another 4 days?! This van had been towed 10 times during the first 8,000 kms. I have so many stories about my customers having to push this van out of their premises. I was continually forced to wait for tow trucks, wasting hours/days of business time. This van spent more time in Cricks workshop than on the road. This van had so many issues and gave me so much hell, as well as impacting on me, my health, my family and most of all my business. My business is a mobile business and I was definitely not mobile due to this van.

One particular incident that I will never forget, was when the van just stopped, ‘turned off’ in the middle of the D’Aguilar Highway and a truck almost hit me at highway speed, missing me by cm‘s - an extremely frightening event! When I finally was able to negotiate a new agreement for the lemon that I bought, I thought this was the beginning of a new start for me - not knowing my nightmare had just begun all over again. I thought my new van was perfect, faultless and not thinking that Garry Cricks would let me down again.

I believe that they have not serviced my vehicle correctly, not repaired faults, and treated me extremely poorly and deliberately told me false information. MB Sprinter Van is the worst vehicle I have ever bought! Had it 5 months and has been towed 10 times in first 8000km. And this was my fifth harmonic balancer to be replaced. I am on my 2nd Lemon. Most unreliable van ever! - we are forced to make repayments on a vehicle that sits in the workshop being repaired constantly. Garry Crick Maroochydore the Dealership that sold us the van do not reply to our complaints, cannot give us any help or assistance and lie. The dealer was just as bad as the car. That‘s another story I want to forget. When buying a new Van record everything they say. It will help you later.

When I started to talk about the problems, I found many others that were as bad or worse than mine. I thought paying the extra money would get me a quality vehicle. Not worth the extra money and certainly not the quality that the name live up. This is unacceptable and a result of the deliberate engineering of products so they only last for the warranty period. This is deliberate exploitation and blatant theft. We are sick of it. We bought a new Mercedes Sprinter so we wouldn't have these problems.

Let‘s take this to court. We need as many people to come forward as possible. If you are one of many please message me: **. I am interested in collecting owner information of those individuals or companies who have had major expenses & Faults in maintaining Mercedes Benz Sprinters and cars, who would be interested in being included in a class action lawsuit again Mercedes Australia.

I custom ordered a 2017 GLC and purchased it last summer. Initially we loved the car but there are certain issues that make the car dangerous in the rain and are highly irritating and ruin the driving experience of the car. The car's windshield wiper system is highly flawed. When driving in the rain, whether it is pouring or light rain, the windshield flutter very hard making driving in the rain unsafe, distracting, and highly irritating. The dealership replaced the blades twice before replacing the actual wiper arms. The problem persisted. Once it began raining more, they noticed more and more customers are bringing in their new 2017 models for the same problem. After testing their inventory, they finally advised us that it is a design flaw and there is nothing they can do unless Mercedes Benz issues a recall.

I have attempted to contact Mercedes numerous times, but they are unresponsive. I have no idea what to do now. It is very distracting and dangerous to drive a car with wipers that stutter heavily. Finally, the car has electronic issues. Lights inside the car will go on or off on their own. The car will not lock at times. Bluetooth sometimes works, sometimes not. etc.

Great mileage, historically long life. I bought the current SUV after having a previous 4 door and now using a MB Sprinter Van as a work vehicle. The van has 200K+ miles and starts every day. The fuel mileage is a steady 23-24 mpg unless I have a lead foot. I'm expecting high mileage from my diesel SUV and hope to retain value over time due to the brand name and purchasing a CPO (Certified Preciously Owned) vehicle.

Has been very good with no repairs in 4 years. It is good on fuel for such averaging about 20 miles to imperial gallon in town and 32 hwy. We will see how reliable it is in the future as the warranty is over and instead of getting the further 3 year warranty I decided to take a chance and see how the repair history will be. So far only oil changes, brakes, and gas. None of which would be covered under warranty.

When we purchased this vehicle new and picked it up the problems started. The speaker fell out of the wall while I was driving home. I fixed it before my wife gets upset about quality. We took the van to Disney and water started pouring into the van from the roof. Took it in and they fixed it and left a dirty shop towel inside the AC unit, plus dirty finger prints on the panels. Door adjustment on sliding door was not correct. Door would rattle while driving. This was repaired at dealer when oxy sensor went bad. Then the egr valve went bad. Then the AC compress clutch failed and was replaced. They made us pay the labor. AC condenser cooler totally disintegrated and fail into the parking lot in a little pile of aluminum fins. The hide lines stayed intact. This was repaired as well.

Paint on the vehicle at 8000. Miles started to chip off every time a bug hit it. Now it looks bad. I used touch up to hide it. They said they would fix it and repainted it, but they never did. Now the serpentine belt and pulley and tensioner are being replaced at my cost. This cost 800 dollars, but they were supposed have fixed this with the AC compressor repair. Anyway, there is more. My van only has 38,000 miles on it. Can you believe this. Mercedes has refused to assist and we have purchased 6 vehicles from them through the years. I guess the German quality is gone and they don't care either.

I recently purchased a 2016 GLC300 and am appalled by the Navigation System. The GPS gives a one mile prompt when giving turn instructions. I was in the left lane of a 4 lane highway and heard the prompt "prepare to turn right"... no distance stated... no arrow on GPS screen to show mileage before turn. The prompt is ONE MILE from the turn. I was almost in an accident trying to get from the left lane to the right exit. If anyone uses a GPS on your cell phone you know there is an arrow with mileage stated for your next turn. The GPS on the Mercedes does not have this so you have no idea when your next turn is coming. Then the next prompt is 1/4 mile from the turn. Way TOO little notice for safe driving.

It's embarrassing to be driving an expensive car with your cell phone in the cup holder utilizing another navigation system because the Mercedes is SO INADEQUATE. If Mercedes wants to market to younger drivers, they have to catch up with technology. Oh... and another thing... my home address isn't in the GPS system. I was told the system is only updated every year to year and a half. Again... a cell phone Navi system is updated to the minute. Get with the 21st century, Mercedes!

Mercedes Me App - What is wrong with these people. Have been waiting 8 weeks for them to verify that I own my vehicle. Should have been done within 1 - 4 hrs. Waste of time. Don't subscribe to their app. Clearly unfunded and under resourced.

Mercedes slk 350 - 20,078 miles and it's been in Mercedes shop 6 different times for all kind of reasons. 2 different times for wheel sensors once cause headlight come loose and fell battery replaced after one year. Parking light snapped out of bracket. Trunk opened while driving down hwy for no reason. Has other electrical problems that occur every so often. Spoke to customer service to no avail. Vehicle never been in a accident. Just very low mileage car. Don't buy Mercedes and oh also when you take it to the dealership you gonna wait on parts too.

I have a 2011 amg c63 mercedez with very low miles. I hardly drive the car and is always in the garage. The paint has massive chips in the hood from small rocks on the roads. I have an old BMW that has over 169 k miles and barely has rock chips. This car paint is crap for the amount of money I paid for it. I bought this car brand new.

When my vehicle hit 50k miles, everything in my car went inoperable. The vehicle starts but that's it, cannot take out of park. I contacted Mercedes and was told I would have to tow my vehicle to the dealership and I'm looking at a minimum of $2500 to diagnose the problem. Of course the warranty expired at 50k miles. I'm stuck and at a loss. If anyone has had similar problems with their C250 I would love to hear what it was.

Purchased my 2014 C300 a week ago. Has 10,000 miles. Traded in my 2011 C300 with 75k miles. Had 2 other previous Mercedes also, 2002, 2009. All had approx 75k miles when traded and NEVER an issue with previous 3 cars. 2014 has the ECO start/stop feature which if you research is not a FEATURE but a problem. Roadside Assistance tech who came out yesterday to try to assist me was floored when he could not even jump start it as he believed the starter was gone. He called Tow company, who also could not jump and gave same opinion, crazy that the starter could be gone! The ECO start/stop is believed to be the cause and if you read other problems it does a number on the wear of a battery and starter due to the excessive starting and stopping compared to vehicles without this!!! VERY IRATE AND DISAPPOINTED out of my new car for 2 days and everyone is "sorry for my inconvenience".

I have a 2010 C300 MB and the driver seat tore at the seam. It tore at about 65,000 miles. I didn't report it until over 100,000 miles. I guess supposedly that was my biggest fault but quite frankly now I don't even believe they would have done anything about it back then. The seat is made cheaply from low quality fake leather... even if it did tear at 100,000 that is not ok either. I have had many lesser brand name cars with many more miles than this and I can say not once has a driver seat seem given away. I would only see this issue for a fraction of a second as I entered the car to sit down... out of sight out of mind. (My bad!!?) That being said I am just warning people not to buy the C300 series due to poor quality seats... poor quality that the MB USA won't even stand up for when it fails prematurely... unless you think a seat failing at 65 or even 100k miles isn't premature.

The passenger seat motor also failed which I didn't complain about and had to pay to replace myself. I didn't want to pay again for another sub par piece of equipment so I reached out to MB and got no assistance. Even after going by the dealer they supposedly talked to MB USA and they refused to help I was told. After calling MB USA they had no record of me going to the dealership with this issue. Shocking! Very very poor customer service and basically standing up to do the correct thing. I have driven BMW's the past 25 years.

It looks like I am going back to a BMW!!! They just made my decision easy!! Maybe BMW would have said the same thing I do not know, but I drove many for the past 25 years with more miles on them than this MB and funny enough I never had to call BMW (or Ford or GMC) to ask them to fix it BECAUSE IT NEVER TORE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! I have to admit I always put MB sort of on a pedestal but this experience surely brought them crashing down to earth!!! And they have landed in a ditch!!! Btw, I am now also driving around in a car that MB told me could kill me because of a faulty air bag, but they "can't replace it yet... keep on driving it..." Sounds like a great idea too!! Not!

Worst service ever! I recently got a flat tire and called Roadside Assistance for Mercedes Benz. When they sent me the FIRST guy he was so rude even went as far as saying HELL NO when I told him where I needed to be towed to. Mind you the only reason I needed a tow was because he was unable to put my spare tire on because he did not have the proper tools. So I called Roadside back. I let them know I needed someone who had the tools to unlock my tire (mind you this is Roadside for Mercedes so you can assume how annoyed I would be after someone who wasn't qualified was sent to me.)

So here we go two hours still stuck on the side of the road, they send me out another tow truck and surprise it was the same guy from earlier and of course so charming "I guess they rerouted me to you so I have to take you." I call Roadside imminently so that I can have someone else sent out AGAIN. Mind you I remind them that he must have the special tools that Mercedes requires to take the tire off. Of course they send me someone who AGAIN is not qualified. At this point I am livid and had been stuck from 7:30pm-10pm.

Once they were unable to take my tire off the guy starts setting me up for a tow, and then informs me that the only place I can be towed for free would be the dealership which at this point wasn't open so would have been pointless but was my only option unless I wanted to pay 200$ to be towed home. Great surprise considering all that has happened at this point. Mind you I choose to discontinue my triple AAA account since they had assured me Mercedes Roadside was the best to have. What a mistake.

I ended up having to call triple AAA and reinstating my account so I can get towed to my home. At this time it was 11:45pm still on the side of the Freeway. Finally speak with a Roadside rep AGAIN and of course "A manager will call you back Tomorrow." It's been a day so BLANCA if you are reading this I'm still waiting for your call. What a Joke Mercedes Roadside is. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. Definitely regretting even purchasing one at this point.

Mercedes-Benz totally ignores the customer complaint. Will even go as far as lie to you and literally hang up the phone on you! I bought a slk280 used with only 14,000 miles on it within a year and a half. I noticed that the clear coat was starting to come on. I contacted the dealership where I bought it. They told me that it was probably acid rain so I contacted Mercedes and they said that they had no problems with their paint. I believe them. 2 years later my problems way worse and then I find out that other people with the red and silver paints are having problems with the clear coat peeling! If you're having the same problem please contact me through Facebook. I would like to help, by way of getting people together who have the same problem to start a class action lawsuit. Apparently Mercedes will pick and choose who they are willing to help and usually it's those who can afford an attorney!

I cannot express in words my disappointment and disgust in my recent experience with Mercedes-Benz. I will never own another model. It is certainly not what I would expect from a luxury car or a first-class dealership. I researched for several weeks before choosing to purchase and finally deciding on the GLA. The fact that it was a Mercedes made the decision easier for me as I knew it would be a car that would be flawless and have unmatched resale value.

I purchase a new 2016 GLA 250 on July 18, 2016. After driving my brand new GLA for only 2 weeks, I took it in for an unusual wind noise coming from the driver's side window. I trusted that because the car was sold to me with an obvious factory default, the dealership would make every effort to remedy this problem and ensure customer satisfaction. I was heartbroken to be told that it could not, and would not, because the noise was due to the way the car was factory-made and attempting to do any repairs would void the extended warranty that I had purchased. To date, no one from the dealership or Mercedes-Benz has contacted me or made an attempt to remedy this situation.

Unfortunately, because of this experience, this will be the first and last Mercedes-Benz I will ever own. The unfortunate thing for Mercedes-Benz of Beaumont, whether they realize it or not, is that my husband is a bank president in a small town about 25 miles west of Beaumont, that has three locations, and I work in a thriving school district in a town 30 miles east of Houston. Between the two of us, we know a great deal of people. We know first-hand, about customer service and how vital it is to a business, large or small. We intend to tell everyone we know of our horrendous experience with that dealership.

To add insult to injury, I have since received an email indicating that I have received new inquiries on my credit, which may lower my credit score. It did indeed change my credit score by significantly dropping it several points. The report details show they are all due to inquiries from Mercedes Benz. After contacting MBUSA by phone and in writing, this is the response I have received: "Hi Pam, thanks for your patience. Your comments have been shared with our colleagues at MBUSA and we regret to hear of your continued dissatisfaction. Our colleagues advise, that they have already confirmed their position with regards to your vehicle. For this reason, they will not be making further contact with you at this stage. We appreciate your understanding. Kind regards, your Mercedes-Benz Social Media Team."

I have started the process to cancel my extended warranty and will be selling my GLA as soon as possible. I have reviewed the GLA on several websites unfavorably and plan to file a report with the Better Business Bureau regarding the horrendous customer service at Mercedes-Benz of Beaumont. For a company known for first class customer service and satisfaction, you should be embarrassed to have colleagues such as those at MB-Beaumont in your employ. I have since read countless reports of the same wind noise from other owners on various websites. DO NOT PURCHASE A GLA!!! As for me, I will NEVER drive another Mercedes. There are plenty of other luxury models to choose from.

Took the car for a thorough checkup prior to the factory warranty expiration. This car has only 25,000 miles. Service agent said car checked out fine. She did some minor work. To my dismay 4 months later there is an oxygen sensor issue and the engine light is on indicating either sensor or a computer panel issue which could cost thousands. The service agent Lorena was extremely rude and even told me why don't I have my friend who tested this and found out, fix my car since it's out of warranty. This is unbecoming of Mercedes Benz and she should not be working there period.

I leased a Mercedes ML350 in 2012. We loved it, so we purchased the 2012 (husband drives it) and ordered a 2014 ML for me. From day one we have had so many electrical weird glitches on the 2014. It has an automatic lift gate that worked when it felt like it for almost two years. I took the car into the dealership constantly and of course they said all was fine and they could not find the problem. Particularly helpful is for the lift gate to not go up when you have your arms full of groceries. Finally, one day (2 years later), the lift gate got stuck halfway open. Went to the dealership and this time they said that the motor was defective. Really??? The lift gate door still doesn't always release and open but at least it works 90% of the time. The automatic unlock on the 4 doors also worked intermittently since the day I picked the car up. I brought the car in countless times for all these issues.

Finally they did something to the doors and it is better now. I would say it works 80 to 85% of the time. And, I am pretty excited about that! I still have to dig my keys out of my purse which again is generally when I have packages in my arms or late at night in a parking lot. As I write this I realize that these are first world problems but when you pay upwards of $65,000 for a car, you expect the quality to be there and your features that you have excessively paid for, to work. My favorite thing about the car is... it has a forward collision warning system that senses a car in front of you has slowed down or stopped and if you do not slow down it gives a very loud beep, beep, and a flashing warning on the instrument panel. The first time this engaged was on a country road where I was the only person on the road going about 50 MPH. No one in front of me for miles and then the load beep, beep and flashing red triangle appeared. It scared me to death!

Mostly it engages when no one is around. Randomly, loudly and making me jump out of my seat. One time that feature actually engaged when it was appropriate. Today I was driving home and the traffic came to a complete stop and I was slow to notice it. But of course, neither did my car. I slammed on my brakes and all was well. I have taken the car in to see if they could fix this problem and of course they NEVER find the problem. I have cup cooling and heating (yes, first world problems) but that doesn't work either because the fuse that runs that and the cigarette lighter blow constantly whether I use the items or not. Well, I don't smoke but it would be nice to use my phone charger. In the two and 1/2 years I have owned the car I managed to coordinate once having a hot beverage that I wanted to stay hot whilst driving and the heating cup holder actually working.

Finally at the dealership they gave me a bag of fuses so I could change them myself. NICE!!! How about we fix the the problem!!! My complaints have fallen on deaf ears. There is a lot of talk at the dealership about taking care of the problems but they never do. I am now convinced that when I service my car they take it back to the bay and park it and don't really try to do anything to it. Mostly I am so extremely disappointed in the Mercedes product. Shortly after we purchased our leased 2 year old 2012 ML with 38,000 miles on it, the driver's seat MB-Tex wore out and started tearing. We had a ten year old Mercedes with the MB TEX that had over 120000 miles on it and the interior was pristine!

We had another ML AMG that had 168000 on it and that leather interior was perfect. I think the product has seriously deteriorated. I don't think my leather in my 2014 will make it to lease end date. The service department at our local MB dealership is deplorable. Our family has owned 5 Mercedes but this is my very last one. I fear that our 2012 won't make the 50000 mile mark. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET RID OF THIS CAR! I strongly suggest you buy ANY brand but MB.

My car developed a water pump issue - it was changed at a dealership. 12 months later it developed the same problem but this time the dealer wanted £180.00 as a contribution because it needed a new pipe. It was then I discovered Mercedes Benz are having problems with water pumps. My car Mercedes Benz C200 CDI a 2011 model now requires its 3rd water pump. This could be an international problem Mercedes Benz are not going to admit

Both ML 350 and ML 320 vehicles have problems with power starting fluid leak, which is a defect in manufacturing, also the 2006 ML 350 which has only 55,000 miles has a problem with the transmission for long time. The dealer of San Diego doesn't care to solve issues, they are looking to charge the customers as much as they can. Also all the inside parts are cheap and getting broken very easy for no reason. I advise all not to purchase those vehicles, and we should seek a legal way to protect the customers interest.

After my car had A3 service at the Lonestar Mercedes-Benz dealership in Calgary, Canada on June 21, 2016, the car started an oil leak. The car was diagnosed of a problem with the dipstick seal on July 27. However, it wasn't the real problem after the second check up was done in August 4. The dealer told me that it was the oil cooler seal which is a completely different thing. The problem wasn't really solved since I found the car still had an oil leak the next day and had to send it back to the dealer again.

The worst thing was when I picked up the car on August 10, 2016. There was a big crack found on the windshield which was not on the car when I dropped it off at the dealership. Jeff, a customer service mgr, immediately denied and said that it wasn't their responsibility without even investigating the problem thoroughly. I was told that they can only replace the windshield at my own cost, and has formed no room for negotiation. Followed by a conversation with Doug, an operation mgr, who insisted that they wouldn't take responsibility, but would like to share the cost. After a couple of hours of discussion, the thing turned out to a disagreement of what they offered as I strongly think my car was under the dealer's roof when it was being repaired. The dealers must be responsible for the problem they caused. How come I have to pay the damage that I didn't do anything about! The issues just keep coming with this dealer.

These guys hang up phones, and even impolitely terminated the conversation and left me alone in the office. I felt bullied when they said, "We will only give you this offer whether you accept it or not, the offer is firm and unchanged." I don't need any offer. What I need is the full compensation for the damage occurred at the dealer shop!

Mercedes-Benz Company Profile