Mercedes-Benz

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have had two cars now of Mercedes in 2 and a half years. The first one was one of the red ones that they have known about for 4 years and still carried on spraying with this faulty paint. I had not much success with the warranty procedure to the degree that they only wanted to respray the panels affected, this happen to be everywhere apart from one side I argued for a full respray as the car was showing signs of getting worse by the week. I got so fed up that believe it or not I traded it in and got another one. This one was involved in a accident that involved the bonnet needing slight fill and respray. I was told it at to go to a Mercedes approved spray shop so of it went to Looker of Maidstone Kent where the first week it was sent back to me on a transporter. I did not let it be unloaded as it had scratches and chips in the new paint work. Back it went for another week.

I was called and told it was ready for collection and when I got there the bonnet was not put on the car straight and the paint work still not good. They told me they had resprayed the whole bonnet but this was a lie as when I spoke to the guy that sprayed it, he said he only went across 3/4 of the way, they also told us they had replaced parts, they hadn't. They also managed to damage one of my alloy wheels in transport which was refurbished. I still think I should have got a new wheel as there was nothing wrong with it when it went in.

After week three I got it back. I am still not happy with it as when washing it I have a circular mark on the bonnet. I sent all my correspondence to Mercedes Benz and after 5 days they have told me they are not prepared to compensate me other than the free labor only offered on my next service. They can't understand why I am unhappy and have told me that I have to go to the ombudsman. This is unreal from a so called premium branded company. Anyone that can help me get this out on the internet as they seem to think they are untouchable by the man on the street. My main bit of advice don't buy a Mercedes if you are expecting a good customer service and after care. Poor poor poor.

I don't have any problems like other owners of Mercedes-Benz described here but I am a little bit confused now and scared after reading these horrible reviews if it would be really possible to have problems like brake's complete failure on the highway or sudden fire or any other catastrophic failures resulting in expensive repairs. I do maintain my car myself and so far I don't have any problems - my original tires lasted to 50,000 mi, front rotors and pads replaced for the ceramic at 50,000 miles, I change the oil every 10,000 miles, oil filter after 5,000 miles (it is nicely accessible from the top of the engine - not like other US cars).

I have only one issue with rattling sound at the slow speed in the rear on passenger side - it may be a shock absorbent. I have some skills (I used to be a car mechanic on East German cars like Trabant :-) so I can small repairs perform by myself. With something big I wouldn't go to dealership, I would rather find experienced private mechanic in smaller shop. I suspect that after visiting the dealership you may have more problems. Try to change the oils and filters by yourself, rotate your tires and save hundreds of dollars. I love my car and I hope that I will not have the problems like other people described here.

Hi there. Whoever is reading this is my experience. I fought with my cousin for many years, "Who is better Benz or Audi?" I could not take it from him saying Audi is better. But now after owning many of Mercedes I realized he was right. I have a Mercedes Metris that I bought last year for $40,000 for my company. Used it for year and putting 30k on it. Worth now $18,000. Seriously. Tires are worn already pieces inside a car. They start falling apart. Looks more like Kia or any other cheap car. What's happening Mercedes? You can't afford competition anymore. Then stop producing this cars. We will buy 30-years-old ones. They run better and have great value. I also own 2010 ML appraised $12,300 only 70,000 miles... I am moving to any other car but you Mercedes. Bye.

Never again will I buy a new Mercedes. Our 2011 ML350 has only 22,000 on it as of today. We use it for vacation trips only and it is stored in a climate controlled garaged when not in use. We have had three major repairs in the 22,000 miles, mostly sensors failing that made drivability terrible. Also had to have a new computer installed after several trips to various MB dealers who could not seem to diagnose the problem.

Latest problem is bad rattling noise from the front suspension. I took the car to an independent mechanic who has a stellar reputation who diagnosed the problem as upper front strut mounting failure. This was at 17,000 miles and in preparation for a trip to Florida we had scheduled and wanted to be sure it was safe to drive. On that trip I took it to a dealer in Raleigh, NC where our daughter lives to have it repaired (We have no dealer within 100 miles of us here). The dealer verified the strut problem and quoted over $1800 to repair, which was a shock to me as I assumed at 22,000 miles that the warranty would cover this. We were told the time on our warranty had expired by just a little bit and it would not be covered by warranty.

I called MB USA and tried to get it covered since it was such low mileage on the car. They would only allow a 40% discount on the repair. I then took the car to the earlier mentioned mechanic who did the repairs for less than the 40% off price at MB dealers. Never again will we buy a MB or have this one repaired by a MB dealer. The build quality on this car is about as bad as owning a Yugo. I have much experience on automotive builds as my hobby is restoring antique cars and building hot rods. I have built several cars from the frame up and currently own two hot rods built that way (1953 Ford F-100 and a 1934 Chevrolet). The car club I belong to is who recommended the local mechanic I use now for all maintenance on my newer cars when I don't have time or equipment to do it myself. The MB was purchased by my wife as her car and we expected much more from such a high priced vehicle. Highly disappointed in Mercedes-Benz.

I own a 2007 E350 with 125,000 miles. For years I have complained about the transmission shifting. Was told car needed a conductor plate ($1500). Problem still exist. Was mailed a letter from MB USA in reference to balance shaft settlement which my car was diagnosed with that code (0272) at 61,613 miles. Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta refused to correct the problem and now that I just reached the 125,000 miles limit, they are telling me the cost is $7000 while MB USA settlement letter clearly states that the reasonable cost is $4000 minus MB USA discount from settlement. While I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta, I am willing to give them the opportunity to redeem themselves. I have called Margarite (800-624-6736 ext **) numerous times and she refuses to return my calls. If MB USA cares about its customers and its reputation, they will address this issue.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mercedes Benz?

I come to make a statement of the worst auto customer service I have ever had. My wife and I contacted Mercedes-Benz dealer in Silver Springs, Maryland on January, 21st, 2017 to buy a 2017 Certified Pre-owned Mercedes GLC 300 4MATIC. After test-drive and negotiation, we decided to finance the car with a down payment. As it was Saturday evening and MB Financial services was already closed, all financial approval would be done next week.

On the next Monday, January 23rd, I was informed by the dealer that in order to get the financing approved I had to cash down 50% of the value of the car and provide Bank Account statements, pay stubs, Lawful Permanent Resident ID and other documents. I was not surprised since I recently relocated to the USA and I already knew my Credit Score was low. So I made it happen by providing all documents required and by doing an International Wire Transfer to fulfill the amount necessary for the buy. As this transfer was done with urgency, I had to pay extra fees to get the money ready for buy.

On Tuesday, January 24th, I was informed that the financing would had been approved and I no longer had to cash down 50% of the value of the car, but about 15%. And car would be delivered on Thursday afternoon, January 26th. In the meantime, I got the car insured and pay for the first monthly payment of it. On Thursday afternoon, Delivery Day, my wife and I returned our rental car and took an Uber to the MB dealer. Everything seemed usual until the big disappointment came. After we had signed part of the contract documents for the buy, we were informed by the manager that they did no longer had approval from MB Financial Services to our financing.

Long story short, we came back empty handed, or better said by feet. We were rudely sent alway without any worry by dealer staff if we had the means to come back home. Not even a taxi was called. To conclude, together with all financial loss we had (early returning of a prepaid rental car, Uber, auto insurance and fees on international wire transfer), we suffered prejudice for being immigrants, although we are highly schooled people with Lawful Permanent Residency. The reputation of Mercedes-Benz as one of the greatest auto brands simply vanished for me and my family. The Star lost its bright!

My wife and I are currently owners of a 2003 Mercedes Benz E class 3.2. The reason for my comment on this site, is cause I was reviewing a repair (online) for our car, and I came across this comment and clicked into it and came to find that I'm not the only one who has been dealing with, and going through, as many problems as one can imagine.

My wife and I have had our car in and out the dealerships many times... Both in San Antonio and Corpus Christi. The very first time was in San Antonio Tx for a brake problem that was said to be a hydraulic pump failure. At the time, before they told me all this, I thought to myself, and told my wife, ahh, no big deal probably just needs a factory reset of some sort and we'll be on our way... well guess again. Also, its real appealing how the receptionist gets you with the free courtesy tow on the vehicle, as long as the service gets repaired at the said dealership... lol after receiving the bill, its like, so much for the courtesy tow, huh? lol...

Anyways, I say all that to say this, after they told me it was the hydraulic pump, keys were bad, battery light was comin on, etc... etc... They hit me with it, and me and my wife just got silent... I got extremely hot throughout my whole body, cause it was like, omg, where are we going to come up with this kind of money to repair something like this? I had just bought my wife the car cause her previous Saturn had problems with the engine and the amount they gave us was more than the actual amount that we even paid for on the car including tax title and license (insurance and inspection included)... the amount was somewhere around 3900 dollars... Just to think, that if we get through this, would be a relief and thank god hopefully this will solve our problems and we'll be on our way, but it wasn't, and it was just the beginning of a long nightmare to come.

Well, thank god this happened in February and my wife and I were expecting and waiting on tax returns so we thought ok, everything we planned on this yr will just have to wait and we'll take care of this and hopefully bounce back the following yr and take care of what we were going to take care of this yr on next return... well guess again... not even one month out of the dealership, I'm in a town called Aransas pass Tx, right outside Corpus Christi Tx, and as we were driving down the road (from my currently owned mothers home) we hear a loud bang, kinda similar to a big fire work or shotgun noise, coming from the rear end of the vehicle.

So I stop the car but as I stop the red light on the dash comes on and it says stop vehicle too low... well I forgot to add up at the top that every morning when we come out to start our car its very low in the rear end and we have to give it about ten to fifteen minutes before it starts to rise and get to its correct height and safe rise to drive or operate the car. Well as I open the door and look back its completely down over half of the tire, is the rear fender/fly-wheel. I thought to myself instantly, omg please don't tell me another 3900 dollars... By the way it came out to 2500 dollars on the first one with the so called discount to make everyone, including myself, feel better, ya, huh, right, I thought.

So it turned out to be a faulty air bag in the rear suspension... well since the other side was the same age they recommended that I get the one opposite of it as well... 2300 dollars after parts and labor... nightmare after nightmare on this car, it isn't over obviously or it wouldn't be a complaint, but I think most people would consider what I've went through enough already... well two weeks later same noise, same side, same air bag suspension, and down it goes again... This one was under warranty so didn't have to pay, but went through the hassle of waiting on tow trucks and repairs that take weeks with no rental, cause really didn't feel like or know how to go about the process of retaining one from them (at the time), free of charge, since warranty, of course, was covered on the said product now.

Ok, now I receive my vehicle and the next day on my way back to San Antonio, after a horrible vacation, at my mothers home (in the coast), I start to feel a shake in the rear suspension, here we go again, omg, I bet the reader right now is thinking, omg as well... lol this time wasn't the air bag in rear, thank god just for a while, the dealer in Corpus Christi either forgot or didn't even place 3 lug nuts on a 5 lug rim and almost had a wreck going about 80mph on an interstate freeway that marks 75. So that's where I had to give it to them, not so much for me, but I love my wife dearly and not only is she not able drive right now cause of the vehicle sitting once again because just don't have the money for repairs right now, but she could of gotten hurt severely if not fatally... I let them have it with words in appropriate for public site but I felt like I'd had enough and I hadn't seen the last of it and now I'm not seeing anymore of it, at least not from a Mercedes Benz dealer.

Anyways, I had the tire fixed and repaired and replaced, free of charged and this time was put into a rental car but not even one month later back on feet again due to car not rising and being too low, so now I'm online trying to figure out how to apply some spacers of some sort just to lift the vehicle to the correct and safe height or legal height to drive, without rubbing or damaging anything any further...

I forgot to mention that every time I left either dealer they told me that the vehicle was fully inspected and that there were no visible or electronic problems detected in their diagnostic check. And every time I was on the road for bout 5 mins after start and take off a visit workshop code with the arrow facing up in the vehicle would appear in the cluster dash, so I would call them and the same thing at either dealer would say, "shoot me pic of the code and well see what we can do"...

Well I haven't went back since then but after further troubleshooting of my Mercedes Benz I come to find that after I took off both of my front two tires you can visibly see how the front suspension rods in the front both have splits in the air rise comfort part of them/shock ability, and had to have been like that for a while and now my air compressor must have damaged due to this problem... cause I'm sure it was never turning off due to leaks in the suspension so now cause of the dealers sending me away every time saying everything was good, my compressor is no longer working and the reason I say that they send me away every time with that being bad is because of the code I always received due to the leaks... it was the code that I had been receiving since purchasing the vehicle.

So, if there is anyone out there that took the time to read this and has went through, or no of anyone that has went through this; can you please be of help or assistance, in letting me know if there is anything I can do to resolve this suspension problem (of being to low), without having to go to the dealer or without having to spend a lot of money and maybe just add some spacers (on my car) for the time being? Just so my wife can get around until we have the money to fix it correctly with the factory parts and services??? Please, and thank you for your help and god bless you and have a wonderful day!!!

I keep my vehicles maintained on schedule. My 2009 C300 has just turned 80k miles. Upon using my car to go get lunch, it ran fine. Upon leaving lunch, the door lock and panel lights worked but the car would not start. At all. Had a local garage check battery first. Not the battery. Car then had to be towed 63 miles away to Mercedes dealer for servicing. They also charged $149 to diagnose the problem and a $20 shop fee (I learned this is for towels, lubricants and misc items. Mind you, this is a Mercedes dealership). $1500 later I will be able to pick up the car. In researching this problem, before having car towed to MB dealer, I see many other people on various sites with a c300 and with the same issue.

I also can not get a straight answer about the recall for a past rear lighting problem. They say the lighting recall from 2014 is closed, that work will not/can not be completed. I was not aware of the lighting recall as I was in the process of relocation in 2014 and did not receive any communication. Very disappointed in Mercedes customer service and reliability. As a woman, thankfully I was not in the middle of nowhere when my Mercedes decided not to start due to a defective part.

I purchased a 2015 S Class Sedan on Nov 11, 2016 with 18,500 miles on it. A week later I started to notice the transmission downshifted hard from 5th to 4th. My car has been in the shop going on 14 days and this is after having it looked at once already. I am told today, that updating the software did not work which it took Mercedes 13 days to tell me that after already doing it over a month ago the first time. So, it appears it is a guessing game now, they say it may be the valve body or it could be this etc... nevertheless, it is in disrepair. I am currently driving a C300 loaner and while I am appreciative of the loaner, I did not buy a C300. I am making the payment for the S Class. The worst part is, they cannot tell me when they will have my car back to me.

Many people seem to complain as just read on this site about MB. I currently own a 95 SL500, a 2004 S55, and a 2017 GLC300. If you search for an SUV of the small size like the GLC, you will see that there are many choices and the price seems to be all the same. We looked at GM as I also have a 20 year old Tahoe that I use to tow stuff. For the money the MB is comfortable and particularly nice looking for a car of the type (I will have to say kinda common) but it still has the status of driving a Mercedes. But in many cases we found it cheaper than other brands.

As for my 21 year old SL it has 45k on the odometer and I have done all the maintenance like it was being driven every day and I haven't thought twice to get in and take a long trip. It cost 102k 20 years ago and my house was a few bucks more, you have to treat it as a car built for speed and handling so expensive is the word to describe the car. Even though you can buy one for 4 thousand bucks, it is still a 100k car.

The S55 is simply a great pleasure to drive with so much power and 3 feet between the front seats and the back seat. My only complaint is the model prior was in my opinion better looking but again you expect the car to perform as new and it will with proper fluid changes, brake, cooling etc. This car is as new and handles that way, if you wait for items to break then usually because of engineering many other parts will need repair. The best thing to say is taking care of these cars and learning how to do the maintenance will save money and also let you see problems that are required for a repair. Enough said.

Good afternoon. I am a Mercedes C300 owner and recently I have had some problems with my car not starting...I took it to the RBM Mercedes in Alpharetta, Georgia for diagnostic review. The diagnostic presented with a problem within the steering column which caused the vehicle to not respond. I in turn looked up info on this problem and have noticed this to be an ongoing and unaddressed issue with the make and model years 2008-2009.

My question to you, upon communicating my concerns to the service center who currently has my car for repair, is, what are you doing to rectify this problem and since it is an ongoing concern why has a recall not been done on this or why are customers being charged upwards of 1500.00 USD to have these repairs completed. I for one know the cost of repairs for a car in this category of cars, but I do not feel it appropriate that because an issue within the manufacturing of this vehicle is a cause for repair should I have to pay to have an identified manufactured deficiency repaired. I am very disappointed that this has occurred a number of times and nothing has been done to rectify the expenses incurred in this matter.

We have over a dozen sprinters and our 2 new 2016 models have been in shop several times for major work in warranty and every time now Mercedes Dealers say it bad fuel and I heard of this that Mercedes was telling dealers to use this line to avoid paying for warranty work. We have engine OBD monitors so we know more than the average. Would like to hear from others and working on a class action against Mercedes. I did call Mercedes to complain will not call me back.

I have such disappointment with the service of my GLK350. I am a multiple MB vehicle purchaser. The dealership does not care and I realize that. I was told I needed $3000 worth of repairs. When my extended warranty kicked in the cost was $2000 but I now need $1400 for brakes. I spent $1900 for breaks 17 months ago. I have had headlight problems so often the police will not even ticket me because they realize how often I had to get it replaced. I have to tell you I am grateful that I only have one year left in payment but MB lost a loyal customer. I am done with your brand. I have nothing good to say about your brand or product. No, I take that back. There is. 72 year old semi retired gentleman in customer service that had great spirit and customer service. I could see the young service men treat him unfavorable. He had great customer service and appeal. MB could learn a lot from him.

I got a new C200 around 2010 and been driving for 6 years now. This model is good till the use of 130,000 Km. After that start having minor fault but very critical for safety. The car stopped at junctions or traffic lights whenever it went into idle mode. After checking with some local service they advise to change Air Mass sensor and it was almost fixed!! So far I am very satisfied with this brand.

I have a 2012 GL450 with only 40k miles on it and I have had to have the front suspension replaced and/or fixed 2 times in a few months time. I researched if other owners have had this issue and yes it is a known problem since 2008. The MB dealer even knows of the issues this system has had. The problem is serious and is going to cause someone to lose a life or get hurt severely. The front suspension will just drop while you are driving and you receive a "malfunction airmatic error" on the dash. This seems to me a 'recall' issue, but for some reason MB does not recall and fix the problem, until I guess a family loses a life.

Fortunately my vehicle is still under warranty and they say they will fix it, but this is not my concern. My concern is that this issue is a real safety issue and the NHTSA needs to look into it. Look Takata stepped up and are fixing their faulty airbags, MB you need to fix your suspension systems before someone get hurt or killed.

I would not drive or buy a new Mercedes ever again. There isn't enough time in the day to be in and out of the Mercedes repair shop. We just bought another Lexus and at this time selling our disappointing Gl350. After our 6 Mercedes the GL350 was the worst new suv ever. I have been in and out of the dealership 3 times this month, from oil leaks to the air suspension breaking and not being fixed properly. Mercedes would have to pay me to drive these cars. We just bought a Lexus RX last year, and LX to replace the GL. I figured out how good the Lexus was when I was in my Toyota Tundra towing 8000 lbs with 190k on the odometer, I beat it up all day long and it keeps taking any abuse I give it.

This past summer at my farm it was 102 outside. I would leave the Tundra running because I don’t care. 40 min later I come back to a cool Tundra after doing some work on the farm. Getting in the cool Tundra with a duel axel trailer loaded to a max, I hit the road again. The Toyota/Lexus do everything the Mercedes can't! "They keep me on the road." Toyota is Lexus and if the RX and LX are half as good as the tundra I will be satisfied and go back again.

On the front end you may think you have a great car, but once you are out of the warranty Mercedes has you where they want you. The 80k I spent on my Gl is not a waste if I can help 10 people a year to not make the mistake I made. The Mercedes is a good car if you have more money than common sense and you have time to break down and spend your afternoon in the repair shop. Email me and I'll show you a stack of tow and breakdown paperwork on a car that should have never been able to be put on the road.

2017 Mercedes GLC300 GPS is horrible and dangerous. It tells you, "Prepare to turn left/right," but doesn't say when, or what street, or what lane. It gives the street or off ramp 500'. I advance only. So when I went into right lane & it's a right turn only lane so I have to turn but that's not where I was to go! This happens constantly. When I was in HOV lane of freeway GPS said, "Exit freeway," but can't from HOV lane. Also on freeway it says, "Prepare to exit right," so I go into right lane but the correct lane was 3rd from right lane. THIS GPS WILL CAUSE ACCIDENTS!

Additionally to input request you have to go through multiple steps. The MB service staff says it's cumbersome & they don't use it on their cars. It also says some roads are not mapped. IF YOU BUY A MB GLC300, DON'T PAY EXTRA FOR THE GPS. I now have a Garmin on my dash after spending 2-3K on the MB GPS. The wire is 00Pl Lo. Ugly & it partially blocks my vision but at least it gets me where I want to go safely.

My small CLA250 sedan is comfortable and fuel efficient. It handles like a dream. This is about the only MB which gets very good mileage per gallon. I used to have a C300 which just ate up gas without much to show for it in the performance department. The CLA250 is a fuel efficient small size luxury sedan which delivers on precise handling and performance.

28 times in the shop in a year and a half. Radio, sunroof, and windshield replaced. No support from dealer or Mercedes. Car is slow and sluggish. The car has had numerous problems with leaks and the radio as well as other electrical parts like wiper delay not working, GPS screen blanking out, radio cutting in and out, etc.

They last for years and perform better than other automobiles. If you are looking for an automobile that will last and perform for years, have incredible service and has timeless styling then look to the Mercedes! You can literally drive up to 200,000+ and the auto will still handle well, look good and offer a smooth ride. Mercedes offers a variety of models and price options and top-of-line service and maintenance.

This car has had 2 (two) safety related issues in less than 3,000 miles of ownership. Mercedes-Benz is fully aware of these issues but is not fixing the problems. Both Mercedes-Benz and their dealerships do not understand the importance of tracking software on cars and fixing it to avoid problems. Our emergency braking system was shut down by the "computer" due to "software problems". MB should have been able to proactively update the software in order to avoid this problem just based upon the VIN number and production dates. I am waiting for the 3rd safety issue so I can return this car to them under the Lemon Law.

Dealerships should be staffed by people who are technically savvy as well as mechanics. Mercedes-Benz is delivering a substandard product due to lack of responsible practices after the product leaves the factory. Do not purchase or lease a GLA250 or believe the reporting on the internet that the 2016 models had safety issues address by the company. It's simply not true.

Cricks/Mercedes-Benz Sunshine Coast and my first van Lemon story had a massive impact on me and my business. When I purchased a brand new Mercedes Sprinter van I was immediately faced with continuous faults, breakdowns and issues with the engine and the mechanical working of the vehicle. After months of Cricks mechanics working on my vehicle and replacing parts constantly due to many different mechanical issues, Mercedes (Melbourne) representatives decided to inspect my vehicle whilst another harmonic balancer was being installed (this was the 5th one replaced!). This vehicle directly impacted on the success of my business and cause massive grief for me during this period as I purchased the vehicle believing what I was told by the sales staff ie; a very reliable vehicle for my mobile business.

My experience during this time was that I was advised that my van would be repaired ‘as good as new’ by close of business that day (2012). I was then contacted approximately 5 minutes before close of business that it was not ready and they needed to order another harmonic balancer. This was the fifth one replaced and would be another 4 days?! This van had been towed 10 times during the first 8,000 kms. I have so many stories about my customers having to push this van out of their premises. I was continually forced to wait for tow trucks, wasting hours/days of business time. This van spent more time in Cricks workshop than on the road. This van had so many issues and gave me so much hell, as well as impacting on me, my health, my family and most of all my business. My business is a mobile business and I was definitely not mobile due to this van.

One particular incident that I will never forget, was when the van just stopped, ‘turned off’ in the middle of the D’Aguilar Highway and a truck almost hit me at highway speed, missing me by cm‘s - an extremely frightening event! When I finally was able to negotiate a new agreement for the lemon that I bought, I thought this was the beginning of a new start for me - not knowing my nightmare had just begun all over again. I thought my new van was perfect, faultless and not thinking that Garry Cricks would let me down again.

I believe that they have not serviced my vehicle correctly, not repaired faults, and treated me extremely poorly and deliberately told me false information. MB Sprinter Van is the worst vehicle I have ever bought! Had it 5 months and has been towed 10 times in first 8000km. And this was my fifth harmonic balancer to be replaced. I am on my 2nd Lemon. Most unreliable van ever! - we are forced to make repayments on a vehicle that sits in the workshop being repaired constantly. Garry Crick Maroochydore the Dealership that sold us the van do not reply to our complaints, cannot give us any help or assistance and lie. The dealer was just as bad as the car. That‘s another story I want to forget. When buying a new Van record everything they say. It will help you later.

When I started to talk about the problems, I found many others that were as bad or worse than mine. I thought paying the extra money would get me a quality vehicle. Not worth the extra money and certainly not the quality that the name live up. This is unacceptable and a result of the deliberate engineering of products so they only last for the warranty period. This is deliberate exploitation and blatant theft. We are sick of it. We bought a new Mercedes Sprinter so we wouldn't have these problems.

Let‘s take this to court. We need as many people to come forward as possible. If you are one of many please message me: **. I am interested in collecting owner information of those individuals or companies who have had major expenses & Faults in maintaining Mercedes Benz Sprinters and cars, who would be interested in being included in a class action lawsuit again Mercedes Australia.

I custom ordered a 2017 GLC and purchased it last summer. Initially we loved the car but there are certain issues that make the car dangerous in the rain and are highly irritating and ruin the driving experience of the car. The car's windshield wiper system is highly flawed. When driving in the rain, whether it is pouring or light rain, the windshield flutter very hard making driving in the rain unsafe, distracting, and highly irritating. The dealership replaced the blades twice before replacing the actual wiper arms. The problem persisted. Once it began raining more, they noticed more and more customers are bringing in their new 2017 models for the same problem. After testing their inventory, they finally advised us that it is a design flaw and there is nothing they can do unless Mercedes Benz issues a recall.

I have attempted to contact Mercedes numerous times, but they are unresponsive. I have no idea what to do now. It is very distracting and dangerous to drive a car with wipers that stutter heavily. Finally, the car has electronic issues. Lights inside the car will go on or off on their own. The car will not lock at times. Bluetooth sometimes works, sometimes not. etc.

Great mileage, historically long life. I bought the current SUV after having a previous 4 door and now using a MB Sprinter Van as a work vehicle. The van has 200K+ miles and starts every day. The fuel mileage is a steady 23-24 mpg unless I have a lead foot. I'm expecting high mileage from my diesel SUV and hope to retain value over time due to the brand name and purchasing a CPO (Certified Preciously Owned) vehicle.

Has been very good with no repairs in 4 years. It is good on fuel for such averaging about 20 miles to imperial gallon in town and 32 hwy. We will see how reliable it is in the future as the warranty is over and instead of getting the further 3 year warranty I decided to take a chance and see how the repair history will be. So far only oil changes, brakes, and gas. None of which would be covered under warranty.

When we purchased this vehicle new and picked it up the problems started. The speaker fell out of the wall while I was driving home. I fixed it before my wife gets upset about quality. We took the van to Disney and water started pouring into the van from the roof. Took it in and they fixed it and left a dirty shop towel inside the AC unit, plus dirty finger prints on the panels. Door adjustment on sliding door was not correct. Door would rattle while driving. This was repaired at dealer when oxy sensor went bad. Then the egr valve went bad. Then the AC compress clutch failed and was replaced. They made us pay the labor. AC condenser cooler totally disintegrated and fail into the parking lot in a little pile of aluminum fins. The hide lines stayed intact. This was repaired as well.

Paint on the vehicle at 8000. Miles started to chip off every time a bug hit it. Now it looks bad. I used touch up to hide it. They said they would fix it and repainted it, but they never did. Now the serpentine belt and pulley and tensioner are being replaced at my cost. This cost 800 dollars, but they were supposed have fixed this with the AC compressor repair. Anyway, there is more. My van only has 38,000 miles on it. Can you believe this. Mercedes has refused to assist and we have purchased 6 vehicles from them through the years. I guess the German quality is gone and they don't care either.

I recently purchased a 2016 GLC300 and am appalled by the Navigation System. The GPS gives a one mile prompt when giving turn instructions. I was in the left lane of a 4 lane highway and heard the prompt "prepare to turn right"... no distance stated... no arrow on GPS screen to show mileage before turn. The prompt is ONE MILE from the turn. I was almost in an accident trying to get from the left lane to the right exit. If anyone uses a GPS on your cell phone you know there is an arrow with mileage stated for your next turn. The GPS on the Mercedes does not have this so you have no idea when your next turn is coming. Then the next prompt is 1/4 mile from the turn. Way TOO little notice for safe driving.

It's embarrassing to be driving an expensive car with your cell phone in the cup holder utilizing another navigation system because the Mercedes is SO INADEQUATE. If Mercedes wants to market to younger drivers, they have to catch up with technology. Oh... and another thing... my home address isn't in the GPS system. I was told the system is only updated every year to year and a half. Again... a cell phone Navi system is updated to the minute. Get with the 21st century, Mercedes!

Mercedes Me App - What is wrong with these people. Have been waiting 8 weeks for them to verify that I own my vehicle. Should have been done within 1 - 4 hrs. Waste of time. Don't subscribe to their app. Clearly unfunded and under resourced.

Mercedes slk 350 - 20,078 miles and it's been in Mercedes shop 6 different times for all kind of reasons. 2 different times for wheel sensors once cause headlight come loose and fell battery replaced after one year. Parking light snapped out of bracket. Trunk opened while driving down hwy for no reason. Has other electrical problems that occur every so often. Spoke to customer service to no avail. Vehicle never been in a accident. Just very low mileage car. Don't buy Mercedes and oh also when you take it to the dealership you gonna wait on parts too.

I have a 2011 amg c63 mercedez with very low miles. I hardly drive the car and is always in the garage. The paint has massive chips in the hood from small rocks on the roads. I have an old BMW that has over 169 k miles and barely has rock chips. This car paint is crap for the amount of money I paid for it. I bought this car brand new.

Mercedes-Benz Company Profile