2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.62/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Jeeps is an American car manufacterer that is best known for their sport utility and off-road vehicles. This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own. Want to know more about ConsumerAffairs accredited brands? Check out ConsumerAffairs for Brands. Read reviews for their models:

View More View More

Jeep Reviews

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

The Jeep is sturdy, strong, reliable and handles very well. It is comfortable to ride in, hauls my pets and Craigslist finds - and when washed is beautiful and elegant. A win win all around. I enjoy the 'little' things like heated seats, back window wiper, easy-to-pull down back seats and durable leather interior. It is three years old so it is relatively modern in style but it is sleek and gets the job done!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Overall a great car, especially for New England weather. Great handling and control in snow! Very comfortable interior with plenty of space. Holds more than expected when I moved, which was a great surprise. Only issue is once they hit about 9 years old, the repair bills start and come often and at an up there price tag. If you don't have a trusted mechanic, you'll want to find one once that 9 year mark hits.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I own or I should say paying to own my Jeep. I have had it for 3 years. So far it has been dependable. Not a fan of how the transmission works. It shifts but not always when it needs to. Been that way since the day I bought it. Since I have had it we have not had any real expensive repairs. We had to take it to the dealership to have a wheel sensor replaced. Other than tires and a realignment its been trouble free. I would recommend a Jeep Compass.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I buy Jeeps and have had four in my life. It's a fun car to drive and it's sexy too. It keeps the cool in style look and sense cars are so expensive today costing more than the lower 80% of Americans even make enough money to pay to own. This one is a little better or easier to buy. One problem is the transmission on all four of my jeeps breaks down after the 3500 mile warranty expires and it's a major fault in jeeps.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

This vehicle we have had been great for us for the last 5 yrs. The only issue is the motor. We had the lifters and rockers replaced under warranty just under the 100 000 miles but they went bad again and we don't have the money to repair it again. The only problem with the 2014 Jeep is the motors have issues that we believe Jeep knows about but have not said anything. I have heard the 3.6 is not a good motor.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jeep?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I purchased a 2019 brand new Jeep Compass in October 2019. The car radio which has all my controls on it went out on 1/14/2020. They are unable to fix it until the second week in February. Jeeps are junk and the service turn around sucks. I would never buy another Jeep again. If you are wondering if Jeep is the way to go I will gladly remind you, they are terrible on gas as well. DO NOT GET A JEEP!!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I own a 2015 Renegade with 47k miles and it has been in the shop three times in the last 45 days. It is currently in the shop now going on 31 day and it is still not fixed. It is have a power and drive issues that they have pointed at electrical as the main issue. I have opened a case with Jeep Corp and they have not done anything to assist the dealership and the case manager David and his manager Samantha have done nothing but hang up on me and not give a ** about me the customer. I have made two payments for a car that I can’t even drive and they won’t give me a loaner for more than the first 10 days. I am screaming at the top of my lungs get off your ** and send or get the right person on the phone with the dealership to fix my Jeep. If anyone wants to get any further info and you are from Jeep call Xtreme Dodge in Jackson Michigan and they will know my case.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

This vehicle is a great medium size SUV. Bought to pull behind an RV. It served that purpose and as a great car for a couple. Very versatile and reliable. No problems and love the diagnostic monthly report.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Sunday my Jeep 2019 Compass 13,000 miles wouldn’t start because of “software malfunction.” Got roadside assistance Monday morning to get it towed from a shopping center the car stopped at to dealer. Next day they gave me the car saying it’s fixed. Next morning same thing happened. I was in school so I arranged the car to get towed from my school. No one came for an hour so I called back and roadside said it was no records of it. I created another request of roadside around noon. They promised to pick it up within 60 min. At 7pm I called the dealer to see if it was dropped off and they had no record of it. I called back roadside assistance and the pick up was cancelled. No one called or texted to let me know. Then they said sorry. They arranged for my towing. It will be there in 60min.

It’s 8pm. I still don’t know if my car has been picked up, towed, stolen (because they tell you to leave the keys inside the car). God knows what would happen. There you have it, Jeep Warranty roadside assistance. It’s been 8hrs and I have no idea what’s going on with my car. I could have been stranded on the side of the road with a baby and they wouldn’t know I need help. Seriously baffled at how a huge multimillion dollar company has such third-rate unacceptable customer service and emergency response team.. Mind you that is a warranty issue. NEVER BUYING A CHRYSLER IF ITS THE LAST CAR STANDING.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

My Jeep Compass is a nice small SUV. Good on gas but don't recommend driving it on turnpike in bad weather. I took my car on the turnpike Thanksgiving day. The wind was bad that day. I was scared and nervous. The wind had my car swirling. I need me a bigger suv.

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

Jeep Company Information