1.17/5
  • 1 star
Based on 57 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 28, 2017

1364 Jeep Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

My wife and daughter visiting New Mexico. On way home in 2015 Jeep Renegade on the August 25th had check engine light come on and had to tow vehicle to mechanic who look at vehicle reset light and said all looked fine. Next day just outside Colorado Springs engine light came back on, had vehicle towed again to Faricy Boys dealership, which inspected vehicle and found cooling fan relay bad and would have to order part. Now after weekend Monday was assured would have part by Wed. the 30th at which time was told no part is coming and did not know when part would arrive. Now 5 days later speaking with parts department manager telling me I did not give them enough time to locate part and offered no solution but to wait another 2 days.

Now my wife's father was being admitted to hospital for heart issues and my daughter starting college that week. With no choice now and could not afford to keep them in Colorado costing already $1200 without food expenses fly them back home to Michigan $850. Now after hours of being on phone with, "I'm sorry" and promises a case manager would contact me which during the whole time even the 60 day case review did someone contact me. The people at Faricy Boys felt really bad and after waiting 2 WEEKS TO GET A PART TO FINALLY FIX VEHICLE, Faricy Boys felt bad and tried to get someone from FCA do the right thing and arrange for shipment of vehicle home.

Being on Social Security Disability for terminal illness stage 4 cancer this is really wearing on me. Emotionally stressed out and financially draining. Now again wasting time on the phone told me, "Sorry again. We will have case manager call you back" which never did. Now I had to pay another $700 to ship vehicle home. Now I was given a number to the office of the president at FCA who was going to supposedly be able to help me recoup some expenses but once again was let down. They have quite the setup with customer service. You will never be able to really speak to anyone of importance. Now after waiting their 60 days for case review they tell me when I called again they did not receive my receipts which I spent another $60 at UPS store emailing and faxing.

After resending and calling to make sure they received them which they confirmed they did tried to do the same thing and tell me they did not have them. But during the phone call which like them for quality purposes recorded told her, "You sure you do not have them because the other women I spoke to said they were in my case file." Now it was, "Oh ya. Here they are. I'm sorry. I will again have your case manager call you after review," which I told her the 60 days was up. One of the last times I called they had the wrong case number this time then continued to tell me the only receipt she had was one from AutoZone for $86. Enough is enough at this point I was like and this women sympathetic sorry sorry. I would be happy to just get reimbursed for $850 airfare and $700 shipping.

After all this I have yet to receive one phone call from FCA to do the right thing. I have been a loyal customer for more than 20 years and currently lease 2 vehicles but they are the last. This 2 dollar part which they did not have is all because this Jeep is made in Italy. They had to take it off assembly line. What a joke. No parts for a vehicle they have been making for several years, and the big thing was always, "I'm sorry. This part is on back order. You have to wait your turn." This whole time I tried to get a loaner car. They would not even do that for me. Had to cancel plans going anywhere for holiday weekend, would not even help with loaner. Shame on you FCA. Shame poor customer service. I was hung up on, lied to. Poor way of doing business.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

New car under 2000 miles returned to the dealer 4x + for the same issue. Dealer cannot fix and Jeep is not standing behind their product. Talked to a rude sr. escalation manager Patricia at Jeep with the resolution team (**) who told me she cannot help any further and is the highest level of support at the Jeep brand. Dealer stated there is nothing more they can do and reached out to Jeep for help. Getting the runaround by Jeep corp and would never buy another Jeep product again. Will pursue local lemon law and NCDS replacement claim. Truly unfortunate that Jeep does not care about their customers or products. Really hard to recommend Jeep to others and suggest they learn how to treat customers and fix their major quality issues.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I bought a Jeep a year ago but it has been the worst investment that the seller made a car with factory problems, the roof with problems of liquefaction. I go four times that they try to fix but always has a different problem. The mechanics have been deteriorating. They put old screws to repair it, they do not put their original parts, to each place that I wear they put a different silicone in it, I lost my love for my car. The truth is that my car has the guarantee but they do not want it answer for my car, if they already realized that the car is not only repaired with silicone and patches. It is best to change the whole piece but Jeep has not returned the call. I think they are waiting for the warranty to end so that dissatisfied customers can not claiming for our rights. It's sad because I thought it was a good company.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

My daughter was driving her 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee along with moderate traffic in the left lane of a main road at a speed of 30 mph in a 25 mph area. It was dry with a temperature of about 60 degrees. When the light turned red at an intersection, my daughter applied the brakes to stop, but the car didn't stop. She resorted to slamming on the brakes 2 times and by the 3rd time she slammed the brakes her car crashed full force into the car in front of her pushing the car into the center turning lane. My daughter's car then crashed into the next vehicle which was a box truck. Her airbags did not deploy. My daughter was trapped in her car, but did find a way to get out.

I made arrangements for an inspector from Chrysler to go to the body shop to inspect the car to see what may have caused the brakes to malfunction and the airbags to not deploy. Within a few days of the inspection we received a letter from a Mr. ** from Chrysler. The letter was dated the day after the inspection stating that it wasn't a manufacturing responsibility and that all parts operated as designed. Something caused the brakes and airbags to malfunction even though Chrysler won't admit to it. If my daughter would have been going at a higher speed on the freeway, she would have been killed. Chrysler is not returning my phone calls, emails or my certified letter.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I bought Jeep Cherokee about 2 years ago, I was big fan of Jeep and did not believe the negative reliability reviews. I wish had not done that, the car essentially since I bought it does not start when the weather is hot. Unlucky for me I live in North East where goes over 80 degrees. Only few days a week in summer when the issue happens. As a result dealer always claims the issue cannot be reproduced and check in engine doesn’t give them info to fix it. You figured FCA would step up to fix it but they have not. They refuse to suggest any alternative strategy other than take it to dealer. The car is safety hazard. I am afraid the car will stall in middle of a highway. At this I wish had the read reviews and stayed away from FCA products.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jeep?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

In July 2017, the check engine light on my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee kept coming on, so I decided to have it checked out at a local dealership. After having all the spark plugs and coils changed, it came down to the conclusion that my left cylinder head would need to replaced. Fortunately, Chrysler had extended the factory warranty on this common issue (rather than doing a recall on the engine itself, because they are cheap) and I was to drop off my JEEP at the Chrysler dealer in Annapolis, MD. Since I work 30 miles away in Washington, DC and it's imperative I have a vehicle to get to work, I decided to drop off my JEEP at the Annapolis dealership, where they advised that it would be worked on when the mechanics had free time.

Upon dropping my JEEP off, the desk clerk didn't tell me I could get a rental car directly through Chrysler for the warranty work, instead I went and got a rental car down the street thinking it would only take a few days to fix the issue. EIGHT DAYS later, I finally get a call (after checking in on it daily) from the dealership saying that my vehicle was finally fixed. I proceeded to give them a receipt for the rental car that I was using, when they advised I would have to go through Corporate to get a refund for my rental car. It was THEN that they advised me I could have gotten a rental car through the dealership when I had initially dropped my JEEP off. Keep in mind, since I'm traveling to and from D.C. everyday I purchased the full coverage on the vehicle, so the total ended up being nearly $1,000.

I make contact with Chrysler Customer Service, where I advise them of my vehicle's VIN and they promptly identify the dealership where I had my warranty work done. They send me a link where I can upload my rental car receipt and my proof of payment for the rental car, which I promptly email back to their Customer Service. I called either the same or next day to make sure they received my documents and all the necessary paperwork - which they said they did. I waited a week, and called back to check on the status of my claim. They advised that it typically takes 30 - 60 days to have a claim processed. I then waited about a month to call again, where they again said my claim has yet to be processed. At the point of 60 days, I call to check the status of my claim and they continued to play it off, saying I should hear something back within the next week. Two weeks later, I've heard nothing back yet.

Finally, over 3 MONTHS after my claim was filed, I get a call from Chrysler Customer Service representative saying that they have my documents that I gave them, however I didn't have the necessary paperwork documenting that I had the warranty work done at a Chrysler dealership, and that they were closing my case. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Common sense would lead one to believe that one could see that the work was done at the specific Chrysler dealership by researching the VIN - like the person who took my call to make a claim initially did. If the call taker could check to see that I had warranty work done at a Chrysler dealership, why can't a case analyst have this ability?? Further, the call taker likely wouldn't have even taken my claim if they didn't see that I had the work done at a Chrysler facility.

In my 8 plus years of being a car owner, I've never experience so much difficulty from such a simple situation. This case comes down to Chrysler not wanting to take responsibility for their own manufacturer error and mistakes. Common sense doesn't apply to this corporation, and they clearly try to cheat their customers from not receiving their due refunds from an issue that was caused by Chrysler. Based upon the many extremely poor Chrysler customer reviews that I've read over the past few months and my own experiences, I personally don't see how this corporation has any loyal customers. I made it a point to say to the last Chrysler representative that I talked to, that I WOULD NEVER BE BUYING A JEEP OR CHRYSLER PRODUCT AGAIN. I would suggest most people do the same, unless they'd like to deal with a corporation who will do anything to save a $ and have little regard for their customers.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I am currently driving a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude with just as little as 14,000 miles on it. I’m lucky to say that I will be returning it in January. This is my 4th car at 24 years old and I had gotten the Jeep new because I’m trying to avoid being stuck with paying for small inconveniences like plastic trim falling apart and electric systems going, I had a 2004 Volkswagen Passat and I have not had any issues with it as much as the new Jeep. I do not recommend this car to anyone. This has been a nightmare which is finally going away soon. Oh and the service department never cares about the customer and the car. I will definitely go back to Volkswagen. Their service is a lot better and they seem to take pride in their work.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Wish I never bought 2015 Jeep Cherokee. It has major transmission issues. It has trouble shifting and sometimes reaches 60 mph before the first shift. It cannot climb smallest hills much less larger highway hills in vt, without shifting difficulty. Now even straightaways give it trouble. Noticed problems soon after purchase. Brought it back to dealer who made minor improvements but issue remains. Now they say there's nothing more they can do. They also refuse to change transmission. Will never buy Jeep product again.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I've about had it with this 2006 Jeep Commander nonstop issues and it's never ending money pit. Sunroof leaks, gotten it fixed multiple times. Stalls switching from reverse to drive. Repaired that and it still does it. The right side power steering went, new rack and pin. Massive massive electrical issues, you fix one problem leads to another. The electrical issues don't stop!!! Since it takes hours and hours for the mechanic to pinpoint one electrical problem and that's just to give a quote. Then the car has shut off while turning and other vehicle coming at me, that ignition switch recall supposedly fixed that.

My mechanic said stop putting money into this. He said the engine is going to go soon. I don't have money to just purchase another vehicle!! We have 4 kids. I can't afford a car payment so keep dumping money into this garbage of a vehicle to keep getting by. What other choice do we have. Jeep should be ashamed and recall all these awful Commanders. Get them off the road!!! Complete unsafe and I have no choice but to drive it.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I purchased my 2014 Jeep Cherokee in April 2017 with 19,000 miles on it. I've owned the vehicle 5 months and at 24,950, I was driving along at the speed of 25 MPH when the transmission service, engine, ABS and stability lights came on. My car downshifted. This was very scary. I brought it to the Jeep Service Department that day to be told that it needed a software update (TPM flash). What a joke. I reviewed the vast comments from multiple websites only to find out that the 9 speed transmission is faulty and the software updates (all 21 of them) are a bogus excuse for the Chrysler-Jeep Corporation failing to do the right thing and buy back these defective vehicles. I took the vehicle home and the next morning, I started the vehicle up and all of the same warning lights came on again. I was unable to get my car to drive in reverse. When attempting to shift, there was an odd clicking noise.

The car was towed to the Jeep Service Department 4 days ago and they have yet to call me or return my call. I have complained with the NHTSA and Chrysler-Jeep Corporation. I have no faith that they will resolve this and this vehicle is a dangerous money pit. I have joined the Class Action Lawsuit with Capstone and have also contacted a local attorney who deals with consumer rights and product defect. DO NOT PURCHASE A JEEP!!!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I pick up my new Jeep with the nav sys and it is incomplete. Took back to the dealer which sold to me and was told after a long period that was the nav sys. I would have to live with it. After 11 Jeep Grands this is the last one. Paid a lot of money for the nav system to get screwed on it. I am stuck with a system that is useless to me!!!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I purchased my 18 year old son a Jeep Renegade two years ago. He recently broke down and the Jeep had been at the local dealer’s for almost two months. The dealer, as well as corporate, are stating they do not have the coolant fan in stock and they are not even manufacturing the parts any longer. I have no vehicle and paying a car payment on this. Very unprofessional and no accommodations are being made. I now get a generic email from an escalation person at Jeep Corporate and they are very vague and stated we will get another update on parts in October. Very unsatisfied with my first Jeep purchase and would not recommend to others. I can’t drive the vehicle or even sell it as it does not run.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I bought a 2016 Jeep Patriot a year ago this month. Since the day we drove it off of the lot the XM Satellite Radio has not worked properly. It loses the signal every 1/2 mile or so and fades in and out constantly while driving, and it doesn't matter if we're in town or out in the middle of nowhere. I have complained and had it in the shop repeatedly for this problem and all I ever get is lied to and called a liar because they can't duplicate the problem, even though I've shown them no less than four videos of the radio losing its signal. My wife finally took the service manager at our dealership on a ride-along and proved to him that the radio is a piece of junk, to which he agreed. Corporate still WILL NOT REPLACE THE RADIO with one that actually WORKS.

Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SUCKS! I have own three brand new Hyundais, all with XM, and NOT ONE SINGLE PROBLEM, EVER! We have a so-called Case Manager from Uconnect who is about as worthless as ** on a boar hog. He whines that he's not authorized to have the radio replaced. Then why has he been wasting my time, dragging me down to the dealership time and again only to be told Im a liar and they cant help me. I may have an arbitration agreement that I was forced to sign, but it only precludes class-action suits. Im getting my own lawyer and I am going to sue Jeep under Nevadas Lemon Law. And its going to cost them a whole lot more than a radio by the time its over. Also, I will NEVER buy another Jeep, or anything else this fly-by-night outfit makes. Screw buying American, I'm going back to the Koreans for my next ride.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

The vehicle (2014 Jeep Latitude) is not worth the money. I drove it off the lot and immediately had issues with the transmission shifting hard. Took it back. They said it was because it was new. 16,000 miles later had to put a new transmission in. Today took it in because it's still shifting hard and was told "All the motor mounts are bad and need replacing. We are still working on trying to do the updates to the computer for the transmission. We will let you know." Never again will I buy a Jeep!! Nothing but issues with the transmission and other stuff. Oh yea I have taken it in many times on the AC not working. You will be driving and all of a sudden it will start heating. They still haven't fixed that issue. Nothing but junk and oh yea the power train doesn't cover the motor mounts. That's 1300.00 that I have to pay outta pocket. This should be on their dime for all the trouble I have had with this piece of crap!!! Don't buy one. You will regret it in the long run!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

2017 Jeep (4 Cyl) - Rented one from Enterprise while on vacation and drove it about 200 mi over three days in San Fran and Napa. Flat out not bad but has so little power on hills (drive back roads of Napa/Sonoma that it had less power than the K cars of the 80's which had 110 HP engines). I mean on steep hills, floored you couldn't get more than 25 MPH. Door locks did not work so had to press them down by hand and car had overall cheap feel to it. Would never buy one and if this is what AMC is turning out, it's back to the 50's for that car company. Oh, the noise inside is about the same as take off in a 727!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I have never had as many issues with a brand new car as I have with used cars. All my previous cars I bought used can put well over 150,000 miles on them and never had any issues except regular maintenance. I decided to buy a brand new jeep and have only owned it 2 years. Nothing but issues, and no help when I take it in to get it fixed. I keep trying to tell them my transmission is slipping, but they keep telling me it’s just the computer. Definitely not... Jeep sucks as a manufacture and business. Horrible customer service.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Jeep Cherokee Latitude battery/electrical failure. I switch all lights to NOT turn on when getting in and out of car. However, at 8,000 miles I've needed 3 jumps within 24 hours. This is first American car I've bought in 20 years. BIG mistake. I'm making less money than I did when 30 years old. Now, 59 considered "overqualified" for a US job which Visa illegals are obtaining the PROFESSIONAL JOBS now. I'm in HR/Recruiting so I see it first hand. I'm living in the back of the Jeep Cherokee to keep up payments and credit. Only working part-time on 1099 because companies won't hire full-time and pay benefits for someone over 50. I bought the NEW car to avoid issues of used car because I'm sleeping in the back of the Jeep. But, big mistake buying American car: NEW or USED.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Had a 97 that I still miss. I hate that Jeep understands their mistakes and recalls but push it with manufacturing the recall parts in the hopes people will sell their Jeeps to the next ignorant owner. I just got my airbag recall dealt with after years of the part not being available on my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee and did sell my 1997 with total disclosure to the airbag recall and stalling out while doing 60 on the highway!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I am very disappointed in the Jeep product. The past 2 Jeeps we have had have had problems before 42,000 miles. The 2015 Jeep Compass had a transmission issue at 21,000 miles. When it was tested, the dealership said nothing was wrong because the computer did not record the issue. We were stranded on the highway in limp mode on vacation! We traded it in because we did not feel safe. These should have been recalled because I see more and more reviews online with the same issue.

The 2016 Jeep Cherokee also has issues. At 42,000 miles, the battery is not holding a charge because the battery sensor is damaged plus the battery cables are damaged. How did that become damaged? We have had issues with the start and stop for a month before it almost left my husband stranded. Luckily, he broke down at home. It costs and arm and a leg to repair this even though the part online is under $100. I feel as if Jeep is taking us for a ride. We will never buy their product again and will trade this in as soon as we can because we do not feel safe in it. BUYER BEWARE! This product used to have a quality name. Now, it needs some serious quality control before being sold off the lot. We feel scammed.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I bought my first 2014 Jeep Overland and within 3 years my Jeep would just die while driving. Took the vehicle in and they could never figure out what was wrong. I drove it for a couple more months and the same thing would happen that I eventually was so scared to drive my vehicle, more so with my grandkids in the car that I decided to trade it in for another Jeep. I really like the look and feel of the Jeep that I just thought I had a lemon and would buy a new one.

So I buy a brand new 2017 Jeep Summit. Has 2000 miles on it and now this one starts to shift gears when it is coasting or coming to a complete stop. I now have been told I need a new transmission in my Jeep. Just so frustrating and really sad that I now have gone through 2 brand new vehicles with Jeep! My dealer has been very reasonable with helping me. I know it is not their fault but what is happening to the Jeep. Wish I would have learned the first time!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM them! I bought a brand new 2015 Jeep Cherokee and it has already given me two major problems! Mind you my Jeep hasn't even hit 33K miles. The first problem was a transmission problem and the second, a defective shifter! I have not only had to deal with an unsafe vehicle but the terrible customer service! The people who work here are very unknowledgeable and the last guy I talked to was very rude and implied I was a liar because he kept saying "He'd check the last phone call" because he didn't believe I had been told my rental car would be reimbursed. It has been an awful experience dealing with this agency and the only advice I have to say is do your research before buying any Jeeps because you'll probably end up dealing with defective cars and horrible customer service!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I always wanted a Jeep, so finally got my Grand Cherokee Overland 3.0L diesel, year 201 model, used but in good condition like new, it was only 55 000 km on odometer, excellent car it was, silent, powerful, good off-road features. And year later it all started, just after I changed brake discs on 70 000km suddenly appeared strange hammering noise in engine, so I went to official dealer with this and they said it's a engine problem and it must be replaced, because repairing will be much expensive. I'm confused, car is only few years old, driven only 70 000 and engine is broken! WTF Jeep??? Dealer dont even know what was the cause of this failure, they sent review of this to manufacture but it will not help me I guess. I'm very disappointed, because I loved this car, and it failed me. So if someone from Jeep is going to read this, know that you got a very disappointed customer!

Original review: July 31, 2017

I have a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Yesterday I had trouble trying to start it. It was acting like it was fuel starved. I had it towed into the local Jeep dealership. They called me this AM and said it was the fuel pump module. They said, and this was confirmed by Jeep, that it was not covered by the powertrain warranty. Now the powertrain warranty is for 60k and my Jeep is only 59k... But they say no this part isn't included even though it's part of the engine. This is the 2nd warranty issue I've had. Last year I had a vibration in the rear end and they said that the driveshaft was damaged... They claimed it was road damage and wasn't covered. Excuse me... But isn't Jeep supposed to be a 4-drive vehicle? Someone told me that JEEP stood for Just Extra Expensive Parts... Boy were they right. This is the first... AND LAST... Jeep I'll ever buy. Jeep = JUNK!

Original review: July 25, 2017

I bought my 2017 Jeep Cherokee (2.4 liter with the 9 speed transmission) last November 2016 and so far it has been in the shop 3 times for the same issue: problems with the transmission. The car will not shift down when going up hill. It jerks into gear and sometimes it just will not get into drive or reverse. Going up a hill on the freeway, I'm doing around 45 and when i try to pass someone I have to press on the gas almost all the way to the floor. The engine revs to about 4500 rpm red line is at 6000 and with a clunk the car shifts down to a lower gear so i can pass. The dealer just keeps on reprogramming the transmission computer every time and to no effect. Soon it will be my fourth time with the same problem and then I will be applying for the LEMON LAW. This car is a REAL LEMON.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I bought a 2017 Jeep Rubicon 2 months ago. It has 3000 miles on it. We were driving along a driveway @ 15mph 2 days ago and the back window of the Jeep EXPLODED shattering into hundreds of pieces (as it's designed to do). We checked around the vehicle and could find nothing that would have caused it to shatter. We are traveling in CO, so took it to the nearest Jeep dealer who, indicated to my husband that they could not even LOOK @ it for another MONTH. They then referred us to the local auto glass company for repair.

When we asked about warranty, the dealer said it would be our insurance - not warranty. When I outreached to Jeep/Wave, they indicated that, without a jeep dealer's "diagnosis" they could not provide warranty coverage so we would have to use our insurance to repair it. They also indicated that they could not "force" their DEALER to perform the diagnosis in a more timely fashion. All this leaving us to pay out of pocket for the replacement OR drive around CO for the next month waiting for the dealer to find the time to diagnose our window. Shoddy warranty coverage Jeep. Shame on you!

Original review: July 10, 2017

I am a doctor working in Kuwait, I was dreaming to drive Jeep Cherokee as one of my dreams. All customer here warning me not to buy in middle east due to bad maintenance after owning the car, and all comments of social media made me hesitate for two years until I took my decision to own one. I have Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (model 2014)... Now I went to first maintenance service (10.000 Km), my car was perfect and everything was more than my expectation... but supervisor told me I have serious problem in my car (front part on left side...) and I should change that part immediately as it's dangerous to drive like that. I had accepted as I was thinking it's his job and they are professional.

I took my car in the same day after (8 hours) and when I went out my car was swerving to the right side with notable vibrations on break. When I call them back they had reassured me and told me that is normal... but unfortunately it was uncomfortable in my driving... Also I asked for the replaced part to see by my eyes... (they did not make me see it... And according to my 20 years experience in different car agencies I'm sure that I have the right to see and take that parts that had been changed)...

I went back on 20.000 service time this month (July-2017)... And I had insisted that the car has problem and not responding to their reassurance words... They after long debate response by sending one of their driver professional to test the car... Who really was honest and told me that I'm true and it's abnormal and that will need to check the car and driving wheels with break parts (and it will take 48 hours to finish replacing all parts).

After two working days... no one call me... I had called them on third day asking about my car situation and why there is no update... They refer me to my car supervisor who reassure me and informed me that I can come on fourth day to take my car and he told me that he will explain everything to me face to face.

On Fourth day... he called me morning and told me they not finish and I have to come on fifth day... I started to be worry about my car... but he again reassure me refusing to explain anything in phone.

On fifth day I called 12 pm on my time to ask... they told me that I can come 3pm to take my car... I went 3:30 pm to find my car not finished yet and the responsible person went home and a new person come to deal with me... who bring my car and told me... that nothing done for the car except normal service (change oil). I was more than angry. Why five days. They tried to absorb me... and it was weekend. They told me that I can take my car to enjoy my weekend and bring it back and they will fix all in one day. When I took back my car... it was more worse and the surprise is fuel near to be ended while I gave them my car with fuel more than half (about 25 liters gone) and when I went my work... after I finished my duty... my car did not work. I tried the number of Jeep service that they gave to me. No one answer for about one hour.

Then because my brother is a mechanical engineering. I called him to diagnosis that was battery insult and he asked me "How your agency can not discover like that...or warning you." I change my battery. Buy new one to can drive the car which cost me more money... That was not all... Add to that I had asked them to change my wheels as I drive long distance in hot weather. Also Jeep agency told me your tires good. I asked for guarantee for their speech but they refused.

Now, I put my car in the service center and waiting for solution with feeling of disappointed as i did not hear experiences of others who deal with that agency.

I'm losing my time... My money with unresponsive and careless people. Hope to find solution from company for that. Jeep as a car I know about it... but you lose your customers and reputation by your Representative persons who have not seen of customer service or care and I feel when I deal or talk with anyone of them by unprofessional.

Original review: July 7, 2017

Purchased a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Florida for $47,000. Vehicle constantly in the shop with multiple issues. Transmission replaced at 8,000 miles. New transmission failed at 21,000 miles while driving across country. Vehicle has been at dealership in Reno, Nevada for a month and a half. Fiat Chrysler Customer Service promised to reimburse us for rental vehicle so we could get back home to Florida, and transport our jeep back after it was repaired. Month and a half later nothing has happened and my vehicle is still 3,000 miles away. Have owned a number of Chrysler products, but would think long and hard before purchasing another.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I purchased a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee on April 12th and on June 6th my car has been in the shop not repaired and getting a run around from all levels of customer Service. The car, after two weeks, a brand new car, came with emblem on crooked, and then there is an electrical short making horrible static noises from speakers, Jeep Dealership Eastchester Jeep in the Bronx replaced speakers but noise still continues. They are now on week 4 waiting for a new radio. Not to mention that the emblem is still not fixed as well. They are not even sure that the radio is the cause of the electrical static. The response today from the customer care person was to disconnect the radio and take the car back until a new radio arrives. This is my 6th Jeep and after this experience I will never buy a Jeep again.

Original review: June 22, 2017

I have always been a Jeep fan, from the time of childhood. I loved everything about them, the look, the engine, the fact that they were American made, and the impression that they took care of their customers. Sadly something as little as an auxiliary cord insert has changed all that. After my auxiliary cord started to malfunction I took the car into the jeep dealership to get it looked at. They sprung their diagnosis fee at me last minute which so happened to be $100 dollars, to look at the radio. They came back to tell me conveniently that this issue couldn't be fixed and that I would need an entire new radio which would be extra, of course. Knowing exactly what happened to the auxiliary cord, I questioned their diagnosis.

So I contacted the company directly, which apparently means to them that I didn't understand what was being told to me at the dealership, so they clarified all the information, (basically a waste of time with ID member **), who also failed to answer my other question of who is supervisor was and how to contact them. What makes matters worse is that I was informed in the waiting room by a fellow customer, how to fix the problem for only $50. I had already agreed to the diagnosis fee, assuming the Jeep Company had their customer's interests at heart. Instead I felt like it was another situation of a big company taking advantage of the little guys, for a small price.

After seeing their reviews, it doesn't surprise me that their customer service rate is so low. It seems as though Jeep is trying to fix that the wrong way. All of the employees were very nice telling me they were unable to fix the problem, but that's not what customer service is about. It's not about being nice. It's about having your customers best interest at heart and that is NOT a Jeep thing.

Further information, I have had the car 2 years and as great as it has treated me, it's not a car I would recommend. I got into a minor fender bender a couple of months back where I hit another car going 10 mph. There was no visible damage to either cars, so we just exchanged information and went our separate ways. The Next day my check engine light went on and my car started to act funky, so I took it into Midas. They told me that it looked like my car hit a metal pole, with all the damage that was created, $900 of internal damages after a hit going 15 mph.

Another issue I've had with the car was its roaders. My aunt drove my car over a parking curb. That one bump created an additional $800 bill because the roaders are not make to support that type of maneuver. (Rolling OVER a CURB.) Jeeps get a fake rap for being tough. That is not the case with the patriot. I am done with Jeeps based on their priorities alone. Take care of your mechanics (who get paid by the customer btw, not the company). Take care of your customers, and maybe your cars.

Original review: June 20, 2017

So I've been reading that this is a problem with the 2014 Jeep Cherokee and even the dealer admits it and can do nothing for me. I've had the Jeep go bone dry and shut down after 5k miles on multiple occasions prior to realizing this was an ongoing issue. This time I had the oil changed 3200 miles ago and the engine seized this morning. If this happened on the highway I could see it resulting in injury or death. The manufacturer does nothing, the dealer (Lester Glenn Jeep, Toms River, NJ) does nothing. I'm told for them to do anything it has to meet lower than whatever the standard were for a vehicle to burn which was something like a quart per 1k miles. I've had 10-20 yr old vehicles that didn't burn oil like that. This isn't normal. This time around it did burn quicker than the allotted quart/mi and I imagine it's not going to be improving. Don't buy this year Jeep and I think 2015 has the same problems.

Jeep Company Information