Dodge

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My 2015 Dodge Charger has been broken into TWICE! In past year, the alarm NEVER goes off. On top of that, the officers that have some the reports both said the same thing which was "Dodge has a defect in the driver side door lock that makes it quick and easy for thieves to pop it without the alarM going off. Dodge knows of it but hasn't done a recall because they want to save money". I feel like it's very unprofessional to not do a recall on this issue but can do a recall on simple things like jacks and windshield wipers. This issue is costing me $500 (deductible) through my insurance company, something I as a loyal Customer should NOT have to pay for! Reason being, Dodge is being inconsiderate with their customers.

Today my husband called Dodge (not the dealership) about the issue and they told us they would not be reimbursing our money because they haven't done a recall. It's very ridiculous. This is my second charger. Because I liked it so much I did an upgrade which ultimately became a downgrade. I will NOT be shopping for Dodge vehicles anymore and will be trading the one I currently have in within the next 30 days. I guess I'll be a Chevy customer next. They'll get my hard earned money before I ever give it to Dodge again! This is a sorry manufacturer, and also my husband will be trading his Ram for a different manufacturer because of the way Dodge treats their customers. Very unprofessional.

I have always thought the Dodge Avenger was a piece of junk then I read all of the reviews and I see I am not alone in my feelings. The 2012 constantly had problems and a very bad view in the rear. Dealership lied to me, told me it had only been vocal on their lot in a small town. I find that it actually was a rental car and that the mileage was possibly turn back when it came up on Carfax. They would only given me 7500 when I have gotten 11000. Senior lady taken advantage of.

I remember one Mother's Day, my husband and I were driving and came across some railroad track. And as we were slowly crossing over the whole right side bar breaks that the first day the second day I had to get it tied back to the car lot where I bought it. He knew it was a piece of trash be not even a week into buying it. I need a new motor. Oh I can go on and on.

Dodge Company Profile