3.3/5 (1751 ratings)
Shop Now  on Carvana

About Audi

Audi Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audi?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2022

I own an Audi Q7. I went to upgrade the car to another model or brand and was told by a dealer that my trade value was poor as they could not sell the car outright due to the pending recall for the fuel pump for which Audi has no solution at this point. This is unbelievable but as a consumer we have to suffer. The dealer informed me that due to the recall it would have to be sold to an auction house. Who else has experienced this issue recently. I have called Audi and they were surprised but say I have to go through testing etc before they will offer any support. I drive my grandchildren in this vehicle and am now concerned about safety on the highway. Any solutions? Plan to all the NTSB as it even shows on their website that there is no solution at the present time.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

I recently purchased my dream car from Audi and have a technical error on my account preventing me from setting up payments on my car. Over the last 3 weeks, I've dialed several numbers and spent hours on the phone speaking with customer service without any progress. I've emailed and called the Santa Monica Audi, who sold me the car, for assistance and have yet to find support. I haven't even received the car yet and wish their customer service lived up to the luxury brand and pricing they demand in market. Very disappointing.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

Back in Sept 2022 my Q5 2016 Audi was diagnosed with a bad oil separator valve in the motor. I only had about 60k miles. The dealership said, "You need to fix it before it ruins your engine" at a whopping cost of $3,300. I asked for help to finance/fix this issue as the Audi my mfg warranty ended. Audi dealership said this was a known issue with Audi in general and I would have to call the main office to figure it out. Fast forward; the main office said, "We can't help you as your specific VIN didn't qualify" and that I already paid for the service so, "You're out of luck." I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER AUDI as they don't stand by their cars. PLEASE do not support these people.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

I bought my Q5 new at a dealership and thought they are supposed to check the vehicle for all items but apparently not. The other day I had a flat tire. I went to change the tire and found the car did not have the tool needed to remove the lug nut caps which were supposed to be in the car according to the service department. I filled up the spare with the air compressor which was included and found the tire did not seat properly on the rim. I called the dealer service department and I was reminded I had Audi service with my purchase.

I called them and it took 2 hours for the tech to arrive and tell me he didn't know how to correct the tire and that I should call a tow truck. I then used Audi service and called a tow truck which I was also told will take 2 hours. After 2 hours, I received a text message saying that the company they requested to tow my vehicle canceled the job and I had to call again and request another tow. I called again and I was again told it will be another 2 hours.

Thinking I might have a similar issue, I called and paid for my own personal tow which cost $120.00. None of this should have happened if the dealer put the nut removal tool in the vehicle and if Audi service had qualified techs to know what to do with the tire. When I got the car to the dealer, they said they deflated and re-inflated the spare tire and it was OK. Altogether it was a wasted 7 hours of my day off from work along with the $120.00 which I should not have spent or had any of the aggravation either. The bottom line, this service is basically useless, I will never buy another Audi again and for the people that have Audi's, good luck with the "so-called" service plan.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

I have been to Audi Mendham at least twice in the past 2 years because of the iPhone synch. Always before the music went on automatically when I started the time- now only sometimes. Audi hasn’t fixed it. It is bad enough you don’t have car play, but my joy in my car is non-existent without my music. I called Audi Mendham, Audi Bridgewater, many different departments. NO ANSWER, as usual. I want call backs. I want my iPhone synch fixed. Audi will not fix my car!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2022

Got a new Audi Q7 in Sept, have had issues with the vehicle, warning lights come on, fluids were not topped off, mismatch between odometer reading and paperwork reading. Also a tech person was supposed to go over the car with me when I bought it, apparently the person was not available when I took delivery. Overall experience was worse than I expected, given the brand!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

I co-signed for my daughter on a new Audi 03 lease in CA. at the time my credit rating was 830 and my daughter's was 780. We both had perfect credit our entire lives. We moved to Florida and had to change banks because Florida did not have our credit union here. My daughter opened a new account but forgot to get overdraft protection. One of her credit cards withdrew funds from her checking early and then Audi attempted to withdraw her car payment but was denied because she was $1.96 short in her checking but had almost $10,000 in her savings. Audi said they attempted to call us but that we never answered.

We later found out that att which we have blocks calls from Audi for some reason and Audi even admitted this fact. Audi never attempted to email either one of us after we failed to receive their phone calls. After 30 days they placed a 30 day late payment for both of us with all three credit bureaus. We sent in all appropriate documentation showing the extenuating circumstances and they basically said that was our problem. Audi finances is a cold hearted business and could care less about doing the right thing for a simple mistake with extenuating circumstance. Even though we had superior credit, this 30 days late dropped our credit by 100 points. We are devastated and will never do business with Audi again!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

I traded in my 2018 Audi SQ5 for a new 2022 Q7. I wanted a larger vehicle. My SQ5 ran perfectly for the five years I had it. Zero warranty work. The service company would pick up my car, leave me a loaner, and deliver my car back to me. It has been a perfect vehicle.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

I bought a brand new 2019 Audi Q5 and just brought it into servicing for the 4th time for a faulty air con system. First time was just months after purchasing (10/2019)- low refrigerant. Second time (6/2020) A/C not blowing cold air - performed inspection by injecting dye to detect leaks; found no leaks and topped up refrigerant. Third time (6/2021) A/C not blowing cold air- found A/C compressor line was leaking at union. Replaced O rings and recharged system. Fourth time (8/2022) A/C not blowing cold air again - car still in shop as I write this. Just got text that technicians did not find any leaks and have to do more extensive trouble shooting over weekend so 5 days without a car! On top of that, I have already taken the car in for two recalls! No confidence in Audi quality. I say stick with Japanese cars.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I have had a continuing problem with my in-car Audiconnect. I have reached out to Audi Customer Experience multiple time (including phone wait times exceeding 30 minutes to 1 hour). Nobody at Audi has any idea of how to resolve the issue. Stay away from Audi.

Audi Company Information