3.57/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Audi

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Audi Reviews

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I had an accident and I thank God everyday I was driving an Audi. I totaled one Audi and had no idea. I was still driving it for 5 days before I knew something was seriously wrong. Any other car I would have been dead. I'm on my third one and won't switch.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

The A7 is a luxury car with room enough to be useful in terms of passengers or cargo. Its styling is unique and so beautiful that most people think my 2013 is a brand new car. The supercharged 3.0L engine has plenty of power and the Quattro AWD system can't be beat.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

The Audi e-tron is an UNBELIEVABLE vehicle!! I would pay 300K for this vehicle. It's a high-end vehicle and is more than the typical SUV, but it is only twice the price, which means if one is willing to sacrifice a little for it, or work a second job, it can be purchased by an "average" family. Work a second job, and you can afford this vehicle. Yes, you need to work hard to have GREAT cars, but it is worth it, trust me!! :)

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Audi is an unbelievable car with the latest technology, safety features, and truly is the ultimate driving experience. The car is a pleasure to drive and can be as leisure or as sporty as you would like. It’s a luxurious sports car with sleek and modern design.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I am leasing a Audi A7. I love it. BUT recently I had a 2019 loaner and they redesigned the shift and it’s flat out dangerous. They made the park a button in the soft. So when you naturally move your shift to “park” it’s now reverse. I didn’t know this on the loaner. Upon putting it in “park” I almost hit someone because it was actually reverse and I was going about my business of gathering my purse and water bottle.

They should make the first gear neutral then reverse then drive. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Yes you can get used to it but when your husband or kids borrow the car and aren’t used to it...it can be dangerous. So I am very likely not getting another Audi as this shift design is permanent. Now...I love my 2018 with the old shift. It’s comfy and rideable like a dream. She is beautiful and I get lots of compliments daily. Technology is amazing. If they change the shift design when my lease is up I would likely lease another. I have had great service and the dealership is beautiful with great amenities.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audi?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I own a 2015 AUDI A4. I have enjoyed the car and like the ride very much. However, after a little more than 4 years since I bought the car new, there is a severe problem with the air conditioning system. Since I live in South Florida, it's essential that this works. The AC evaporator failed and needs replacement. The cost quoted me by AUDI in Naples to repair this was $4740 plus tax. Most of this cost is due to labor since it is extremely difficult to replace. The service tech explained to me that the part itself is a little over $1000, the rest is labor cost.

This charge to me is due to poor quality on the part of AUDI. This part should not have failed after only 4 years. In addition, the car is poorly designed if it takes a skilled AUDI mechanic so many hours to repair. The tech said that the entire dash needs to be removed. I'm very dissatisfied. I'm not about to pay this much. What will fail next and and what price to repair it? I will have to get rid of this car since it is useless after less than 5 years. Needless to say I will not be buying an AUDI to replace it.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

The car looks good but it lags with the start up horsepower. I'm use to speed like I had in at Acura TSX. This is just a disappointment. I'm gonna hook it up with all the bells and whistles then I'm listing it for sale. I'll take the loss.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Car has advanced technology with cockpit navigation. Drives smoothly and handles like a car. A real joy to drive long distances. Small enough but big enough to carry what you need. A real luxury SUV.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Similar to other reviews, I have experienced the inability of my Audi Q5 to hold its stereo presets. Audi has said that it is an issue with Sirius XM, but I am not seeing the same issue with other makes and models. While radio presets is a small problem compared to say, engine problems, it is that Audi has been nonchalant about a feature not working at all since the time of purchase. It, along with several other service issues in which I had to be the one to get a matter taken care of, shows the lack of accountability on Audi’s part, and will be the reason that I will never purchase another Audi and will actively prevent friends and family from making the same mistake.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Audi service is wonderful and first rate until your car is out of warranty. Then it becomes very expensive to maintain. The car still handles well as holds its value but frequent repairs are needed and they are always costly.

Audi Company Information