Audi

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

It varies from sport car models, to mid size suv's, to full size suv, and amazing cars. If you're looking for a car for the family then the Q7 is amazing, I love how smooth it drives. The appearance of Audi gives you that sleek, business, sophisticated look. Not only are Audi's head turners, they also are remarkable on the inside with some of its features for the higher models. I personally like the backup cameras, the automatic mirrors, and the signal to let you know there is a car on the side of you. You can experience any upgrade such as the seats. Most cars come with the standard black leather seats, but you can replace it with the tan or red. For the Q7's I know they can fit 5 people comfortably and as far as the sport cars you have to be a short person to fit in it. The full size cars are extremely roomy.

It is safe and others should have it to not be in danger when this is a great car for almost everywhere to drive through such as off roads, some highways, streets in neighborhoods, the roads off at the stores, also the drive thrus. I would say it has a nice appearance and should be recommended for others so they can appreciate the looks of the car and how well it is for people to drive with barely any problems having to be on the car at all.

The various upgrade helps it get lighter and to be more safer they add protection inside the car also which is very great for kids, children so they won't have any technical difficulties as the other fast supercars that don't really have any protection inside, within or without it. An Audi helps gets people to places like an average car. The capacity and the weight the car takes on is incredible because it still holds against heavy people such as myself and my other family members who are always entering my car to go to places wherever. For others it would helpful so there would still be a engine functioning.

Car engine stopped at 65 miles an hour on freeway. Lost all power & steering. Could have been killed. From what I hear other Audi owners have experienced same episode. Don't buy an Audi if you are concerned with your safety!!!

A4, A5, A6 models. This is a luxury sedan wth lots of great features and an upscale interior to match the beautiful exterior. It drives smoothly, and is very low maintenance... There is no need for frequent repairs and no major issues to worry about. The Audi A4 is an upscale sedan with a beautiful, sleek exterior, and a well-designed interior that makes the cabin surprisingly spacious for a car its size. There's no lack of attention to detail given to the interior cabin, with its wood and leather finishes. This sedan, though it appears to be a smaller sedan, is surprisingly spacious. The interior cabin comfortably seats five passengers, and even those who are taller still have enough leg room to move around in. Even though the car comes loaded with many features that would be upgrades on other brands, the Audi A4 offers its buyers a variety of options for personalizing and upgrading their vehicle, such as engine power, sunroof, and interior finishes.

Variety is great. The vehicle has hands on compatibility and an amazing stereo system stock inside with bass functions of a custom audio input system. Music is great for me and I loved that about the Vehicle. You can't go wrong with a classy, luxurious look. The vehicle has these looks plus the modernization of newer vehicles. The capabilities within its representation actually complements the vehicle's abilities very well. I literally never see small cars with a lot of room but the Audi is made for small vehicle, great gas but holds more passengers than most cars and is about equal to an SUV passenger. Upgrading is Automatic. It also works very well for the car. I personally believe that if you want your dream car and get it drive until it Falls completely apart with this vehicle you would be driving for Eternity. They need to distribute a new vehicle call Audi Eternity.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audi?

From Sporty to Luxury there are plenty of models to fit all of your everyday need and wants in many different styles and options to choose from. You will just love it. This midnight black two door Sedan is where it's at and a sunroof to boot. It's sleek and stylish. I enjoy the safety and it brings me comfort to know I'm safe. They gave me any options I wanted from the color exterior, the color interior, leather seats, auto windows/locks... And without A/C because less pollution is better. There's a lot of leg room and arm space. I enjoy all times I am in my car. I love it and I would recommend to everyone to buy.

Audi covers about every market in variety from compact to SUV to sport. No trucks and that's ok. Waiting to see them advance with newer electric technologies. Audi is stylish, performs like a dream and has some of the sexiest designs. If you can't at least admire an Audi by its appearance then try its performance. ;) Their upgrade and personalization options were great... plenty of options. They could expand on selections but the array provided was satisfactory. I was happy with my choices but could always use improvements. I have a 4dr A6. It's just fine... all their cars within the classes are pretty comfortable. Looked at everything and space for capacity wasn't really an issue. Just purchase towards your needs. Don't buy a 2dr with a family with kids.

I love Audi so much and it's like the best thing that I have. In most cases I look at the variety because that's an important key to look at. If a car has scratches, looks old, it doesn't qualify for the look you want don't buy it. Please use your money wise. The car isn't going to last for long. The passenger capacity is good and there hasn't been any complaints in riding smoothly. We just having fun and I love it so much. Upgrade is need. Once I didnt updated my car it was in bad shape. But when you upgrade you're like very happy and proud of yourself.

Audi always makes people passionate first sight by the elegant beauty, nobility, elegance inherent style combined with extremely dynamic sports. Of course, the advantages of this Audi A6 is a perfect successor. Owns many new features in the head with single-frame grille clusters trapezoid style. Square bumpers, headlights and taillights are significantly upgraded with optional LED, matrix LED, technology and modern. Lights - label ray format unique and new style exhaust. Alloy wheels of 10-spoke like a blooming flower is impressive highlights for the car.

Redesign times allow MMI system incorporates technology displays the speed on the windshield Head-Up Display. 10-speaker sound system alive, Stop & go function, the ability to control voice with connected mobile devices, USB, Bluetooth, and so on. Young people today are passionate about cars with youthful style, sporty and luxurious. Therefore, the introduction of the Audi A6 contribute to satisfying the endless passion. Audi A6 made worthy of every business class.

There's Lots of different options for me to go through and I was especially fond of the A8. It's Very easy to drive and safe. Audi is a great brand to drive. This vehicle has very luxurious features like a navigation and heated seats. I enjoy sitting in the car every time I drive. I love this car. There aren't much upgrade options because the base model has a lot of features.

There were plenty of models for me to choose from and packages were varied. Also the pricing on models allowed me to consider different options. Many on site vehicles to test drive. Very sleek look. Regardless of the model they all were very well design. Loved the options of the interior. Leather looked great and tan leather was awesome. Also color variety was nice. Was excited to get heated seats and a navigation system for a great price. Seats an average amount of people. There was decent leg room in the back and the passenger seat allowed for quite a bit of room. Also enjoyed the mobility of the back seats.

I had an Audi Q5 and it had navigation moon roof, all wheel drive, fast. It had heated seats and I loved the car. It also had 20 inch wheels and was silver and black in the inside. The rugs were all weather and it was great in the snow. It had the S line which is a faster model and better options on the inside of the vehicle. I would of liked it in white but they did not have it. But it fit about 7 people good. 2 in the front and 4 in the back. My kids loved this vehicle. It drove everyone around perfect. It was comfortable. This vehicle I recommend to anyone. My family purchased one.

There is a decent amount of variety available if you are looking for something that fits with the Audi image. Most people are familiar with the models Audi has put out. The car I ended up getting in the end was perfect and exactly what I was looking for. It's a pretty standard car size with a pretty standard passenger capacity. Carries four people comfortably, five if you stick someone in the middle in the back. Most of the extras I wanted came standard, and there were a few more things I hadn't thought about that were really appealing and I couldn't pass them up. I was able to personalize my choice in all the ways I had hoped to. Cars have gotten so fancy these days that it's almost impossible to find a new car that doesn't come with a bunch of stuff standard that some people might not even want!

They had an absolute huge selection of family friendly vehicles for me to choose from, which made it a really hard choice to pick a specific vehicle. Each of the vehicles were spectacularly invincible looking. They had a really nice glow to them and caught the eye right away - of myself, my spouse, and my child. Seeing all the upgrades made me want personalization, and there were a lot of choices to personalize a vehicle of my choice - color, seating, doors, etc. Having a young child, safety is my number one feature to look for. Since I have a one year old and a newborn on the way, seating is a huge factor in my buying a car. So having at least a five-seater is mandatory and that was available which was nice.

Audi has many variations in model. I had a station wagon with turbo and was very pleased with performance when it actually worked and ran. I was loaned the Audi midsize suv or crossover by the dealership whenever I did need repairs done. And was very pleased with the performance on that car as well. Appearance is the one thing Audi has absolutely perfected. The features regarding interior and driving additions were extremely luxurious. Even more so than any other German car I've ever driven. My car was very pimped. Also, it held four passengers just fine. However five was a bit too cramped and the back seat did not seem to have much leg room. I firmly believe they could adjust the A4 wagon by adding space for longer legged back seat passengers.

Audi A3 has great fuel economy and MPG for less fuel usage and features inside for safer driving and protection, has updated Audi Tech that comes with all you need inside and very premium interior and cool exterior. Has a very sleek design outside with shine and shimmer, inside has a roomy interior with plenty of leg room and air comfort, added radio audio quality, console that has cup holders and luxurious flooring. Has a quiet smooth ride, sporty details and leather seats for a smooth comfort to passengers both front and back.

The bite-size A3 wraps up everything we love about Audis in a handsome, nice-handling package. Steering is precise, the ride composed; fit and finish are superb. Four-door sedan and two-door softtop convertible versions are offered. A 220-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder and six-speed automatic drive either the front or all four wheels. A backup camera and 10-speaker audio are standard; adaptive cruise control and an infotainment system with Apple CarPlay.

Audi has good variety of models but could have more because it is considered to be a luxury brand. I would also like to see different kinds of SUVs, midsize and large cars. Although the appearance is quite good for the most cars, I would say more than average. The cars look also luxurious and modern at the same time. It has satisfying passenger capacity and enough space if you have children. The back of the car is roomy, comfortable and has nice interior.

This brand offers a whole assortment of different models. Absolutely everyone needs to purchase one. These cars have very distinct and beautiful features, new models include touch screens and awesome radio, beautiful leather seats, and the engine is wonderful. The car is beautiful on the outside too. There are lots of different upgrades and personalization. Some of the upgrades would include a touch screen, an awesome radio system, upgrade to leather seats and touch screen radio system, upgrades the engine. Also the passenger capacity is awesome, for a sporty car, this thing is just so great. You can fit you and your neighbors family in this thing. You would think that there would not be too much room because of the sportiness but there sure is.

The Audi is very luxurious and good gas mileage. There's a lot of space with a lot of speed too. It is safe and durable. It is stylish and I love that it is updated with the best features. It has leather seats that are very comfortable and are easy to adjust. It offers great technology with built-in GPS with everything you need and satellite radio. It makes your drive a lot smoother. It offers star for emergency too and works great. The car has plenty of room for passengers and the back also has a lot of space for being a sports car.

Bought an A8 and it is a very nice and well appointed car. It handles and looks great. It's high-end but not as expensive as true 'luxury' vehicles are. I usually drive either by myself or with one passenger, but there's plenty of room for driver plus four others to sit comfortably without feeling cramped. However, in recent months I've been disappointed to find out about the mpg/emissions lies.

There are so many different models that Audi offers, ranging from speed to performance to fuel efficiency, you are bound to find a car that fits the needs you have. The appearance and features range so greatly, it seems like they have a car for everyone, ranging from what you want it to look like to what it should be able to do. The options that they offer seem to be endless, and all the features and customization options make it seem almost limitless which is awesome. The passenger capacity of each car will range from the next model of sorts, but it can fit any needs you have really, whether it be carpooling or just for fun.

I love the variety and there's so much more variety than other makes. It is so enjoyable and I have owned two different ones. It is a very attractive and sexy vehicle. People ask me all the time "Where did you find such a beautiful car." Or they say "your car is so beautiful." The upgrade is even more beautiful and the only reason why I haven't upgraded is because I am so attached to the one I have now. But as far as upgrades, I have so many to choose from and each one is lovely. The car is also very spacious. Myself, my husband, and my three children all fit and we have taken it on family vacation and everyone is comfortable throughout the entire ride.

Audis are great Cars. Audi A6 is my favorite model and I wouldn't choose any other vehicle. They come equipped for the buyer, and it can be personally customized to each individual. The appearance is great and unique in its own way... I love the details in and out of the car. It runs great, comfortable and lots of room. The options for personalizing the Audi A6 is off the charts and very amazing. I love the great quality and everything else you can choose. The passenger capacity is 5 but I'm pretty sure you can squeeze an extra body or two if you really wanted to... But I don't recommend it.

A very nice variety of models was represented with plenty of available information about each on the occasion of my purchase. The Audi has luxury features, gorgeous body styles. I was taken aback by the amount of quality variety I was exposed to. There is a decent amount of passenger capacity in these cars, but I wouldn't recommend it for families as it would be a bit cramped. For a couple or even a couple with a child, it would be perfect. While I didn't choose to apply any of these upgrade and personalization options, a great many of these were readily available at the time of my purchase. The only problem I encountered was being able to pick my favorite!

Audi has luxury vehicles like coupes, convertibles, SUV's, crossovers, wagons, and sedans. Sedans include 2017 A3, 2017 S3, 2017 A4, A6, S6, A7 and many more. Their cars are sophisticated, stylish, luxurious, fancy, pricey, innovative appearance. It's a must have for sophisticated people who like luxury vehicles. You can get upgraded exterior design along with a long since of features and tech upgrades. 3.0 liter V6 engine that will be offering about 349hp and 500Nm of torque. 4.9 seconds to go from 0-62mph. Their passenger capacity is standard and the optional front seats are comfortable, and the second row is roomy. Q7's third-row seats are too small for adults. The Q7 has a small cargo area for the class.

The Audi has a lot of different models and they range from the more affordable A3, to the luxury R8. There's something for everyone whether they need a sedan, SUV, or sports car. The smallest sedan (A3) still comfortably fits five people and the luxury sedans are very spacious and the SUVs even more. The R8 is pretty spacious even for it being a sports car. Audis also have a very sleek and beautiful design. Lights can make or break a car, and Audi lights are very nice. The shape of the car is very recognizable and distinct. They have a lot of different upgrades to choose from too. You can personalize the color of the exterior and interior, upgrade your radio, camera, GPS, etc.

Audi have many models to choose from, but they always get you with the extras. Got the car I wanted, but paid more than expected. It's sleek and stylish. I always feel classy and respected when driving my Audi, whether it's for travel, commute or simple pleasure. I feel comfortable and safe. Four people can fit easily in the spacious interior. There's plenty of head and leg space. No one ever feels cramped in my Audi. They also have a lot of options for personalization but once you start adding extras, they really add up. You have to pay for luxury I suppose. But I would have liked some features to have been standard.

The variety of the models was a great selection. They had a lot of different color models to choose from. Also, the appearance was great. I was very satisfied and I loved how it looks and the shape and color of it but they could have had different features on the car. I love all of the various upgrade and personalization options that this car had and provided and that is why I love this car and would definitely go back and purchase another one.

While many models share timeless similarities, there is a model for everyone. Those focused on sport to comfort, from economical to prestige, there is something fit everyone. Excellent looking vehicle. The Coupes and Sedans are timeless in appearance and offer every functional feature one could ever need, all while introducing features to the future. While upgrading to S and Rennsport models is a beautiful option, Audi has been lacking in personalization. The manual is dying in the brand stateside while many owners still desire them asking with the hatchbacks/avants. The color options have gone bland, although makes up for it by offering exclusive colors, selectable from all VW Audi group paints ever made. There is a seat configuration for all. 5 kids, one hot date, a few co-workers or just yourself. Audi really captivates on the comfort of each individual passenger and tends to their desires.

Audi has a wide variety of models in terms of price, power, and style; luxury brand with less expensive options, although may not be in everyone's price range; nonetheless, constant great horsepower throughout models and brand with optimal safety features. It's a sexy and stylish car brand that will attract onlookers from all parts of the world; establishes your class in society by creating a higher class image for you and your family. It has moderate upgrade options, bluetooth compatibility, and could use smart car features though to optimize market/industry standards to the modern era's expectations for technology in cars. Audi has variable passenger capacity. It can hold between two and four people of various sizes as is the standard for automotive vehicles throughout the world in the status quo of society.

Audi Company Profile