2. Automotive

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Audi Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audi?

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I drive private for 10 years a Audi a4, now I will build a stretch Limousine from the Audi a4. Course it is one of the best cars I ever had... So I hope I can find a Limousine builder who can a a4 into a 8+1 persons Limousine for the European market.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I had an accident and I thank God everyday I was driving an Audi. I totaled one Audi and had no idea. I was still driving it for 5 days before I knew something was seriously wrong. Any other car I would have been dead. I'm on my third one and won't switch.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

The A7 is a luxury car with room enough to be useful in terms of passengers or cargo. Its styling is unique and so beautiful that most people think my 2013 is a brand new car. The supercharged 3.0L engine has plenty of power and the Quattro AWD system can't be beat.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

The Audi e-tron is an UNBELIEVABLE vehicle!! I would pay 300K for this vehicle. It's a high-end vehicle and is more than the typical SUV, but it is only twice the price, which means if one is willing to sacrifice a little for it, or work a second job, it can be purchased by an "average" family. Work a second job, and you can afford this vehicle. Yes, you need to work hard to have GREAT cars, but it is worth it, trust me!! :)

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Audi is an unbelievable car with the latest technology, safety features, and truly is the ultimate driving experience. The car is a pleasure to drive and can be as leisure or as sporty as you would like. It’s a luxurious sports car with sleek and modern design.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I leased a q5. Great car, and a fine enough experience during my lease. However post lease the actions of Audi have me considering talking to a lawyer. Prepaid overage miles, was not credited. Called in to give them my transaction number and their office "is not taking calls at this time due to high volume". No call back option, no hold option, and I get this message for a week straight of attempts. 2 weeks later I finally get through to the team, give them my prepaid transaction number and they said I should receive a zero account balance shortly. One month later I get a bill again without my prepayment applied. Again their phone number for Audi USA is not accepting calls. If this touches my credit which it has threatened to do I will have to seek a legal remedy. Ridiculous that I have to spend this much of my time and effort to fix their issues. It's a beautiful car but WALK AWAY!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

You pay $60,000.00 for an Audi and this is the message you get. So, the built in Navigation system is now virtually useless. I've got a Garmin portable GPS that cost $120.00 and has lifetime map updates. See Audi message below: "Map update. You have used up your quota of free map updates. Further updates are subject to charge. To obtain the latest "Digital road map North America (Mexico, Canada, USA) Version 2020/2021" map update, please contact your Audi partner."

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I bought a A4 Quattro, manual transmission, new in January of 2012 from Hiley Audi in Huntsville, Alabama. The vehicle has had the water pump and one injector replaced under warranty and the PCV valve, various modules and gaskets O rings and other items replaced at my expense as well as the shocks that were leaking more oil than the EXXON Valdez. All of this occurred after the car was barely out of warranty. The service department has actually been quite good at diagnosing the problems associated with the vehicle however the expense of having those issues rectified is prohibitive.

Now with a little over 100k miles on the car, it's burning a quart of oil every 600 miles. No one at Audi notified me about the class action suit on these engines for excessive oil consumption however they did notify me of the extended warranty on the cam chain tensioner which after requesting the replacement they refused to repair even while the car was still under warranty! In short, I'm stuck with $6K repair bill for replacing this dog of an engine. The people that work at Audi can only be as good as the management team and in short, the management team at Hiley as well as Audi of America are terrible.

On a side note, I have an ACURA RSX that I bought new in 2003 with 200k miles on the odometer that doesn't use a drop of oil and a 1997 BMW 318is with a 168K on the clock that doesn't use any oil either. Basically Audi sells cars that are throwaways after 100,000 miles. In short, if you expect Hiley or Audi of America to stand behind their products, you will be sorely disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I drive a 2012 Audi TT RS. Life got in the way and the vehicle sat on my driveway (not running) for 540 days. During this time not a drop of water entered the vehicle cabin. BONE DRY!!! I finally got around to bringing the vehicle in for service. They replaced the battery, flushed the A/C, brakes and performed an oil change. They also performed an exterior and engine bay detail. Within 10 days the vehicle had 3 inches of water in the passenger side floor.

I immediately called my dealership, Audi Sewell North Houston, and their response was, "Oh, yeah I know what is going on. This is common on the Q5." Apparently there are two drain holes in the engine bay just below the windshield to allow water to drain out of the engine bay. These drains WERE NOW CLOGGED. The dealership's response was that they must have been clogged before. I find this assertion ludicrous as it SAT ON MY DRIVEWAY FOR 540 DAYS WITHOUT A DROP OF WATER IN IT!!!

I took the issue to their GM, Jackson **, and he basically told me the exact same story I got from service. Which means he did no actual work and just regurgitated what he was told from service. I then took the issue to Jacquiline **, managing director, who did not get involved. I then took the issue to Audi of America who again repeated what the GM and service tech told me. So, I am stuck filing a claim with my insurance and having a vehicle with diminished value to flooding and both Sewell and Audi refuse to accept any responsibility. If you value your money I would stay as far away from both Sewell and Audi as possible.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I was very excited when I purchased my first Audi which was a brand new 2020 Audi Q3. I had been wanting an Audi for quite some time, however this has by far been the worst car purchase I have ever experienced. I bought this car in June of 2020 and today is 8/13/2020 and today marks the 3rd time I have to drop this brand new car off for servicing. I hadn't even driven the car 500 miles yet before I got an error message stating "system malfunction." I shut off the car and restarted it and few minutes later, same error message.

Took it for servicing and supposedly they fixed it after a week or so but few days later after driving my vehicle, got the same error message. The second time I took it in, they kept my car for 22 days and replaced the turbo and again while leaving I was told that the issue was resolved. Got my car back and then few days later, I got the same error message. I am beyond dissatisfied with my purchase and this was least expected. I am very turned off and would never ever purchase another Audi and would never recommend an Audi to anyone. I wish I could just return this car. HIGHLY DISSATISFIED WITH AUDI AND SUPER FRUSTRATED.

Audi Company Information