Audi

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The navigation system will not find towns, airports nor streets. Once the car has been to a location, it can then navigate back (some sort of memory). I live on Long Island, New York, the Audi navigation could not find Laguardia Airport. Popular department stores are non-existent in navigation. Towns such as Woodbury and Baldwin also don't exist. I've been back to dealership 3 times (they give a nonsense tutorial). They also state that most people use their phones instead.

I really liked this car until something bad happened. One of the nice features of the Q7, or most any other high end SUV is the ground radar which helps you park and warns you of objects in the road. This is especially important in a large SUV where you have limited visibility. But this feature did not work on my new 2017 Audi Q7. While parking, I ran over an object that sliced open the oil pan. It looked like someone had taken a knife to a cheap aluminum beer can. I thought how could an SUV have such a cheaply made oil pan? I know one doesn't take a Q7 off-roading every day, but you'd think you could do it every once in a while, no?

Then more bad news when the Audi shop told me that I had to also replace the oil pump. I was stunned by this as the oil pump is up high and wasn't touched at all in this incident. I have asked and still do not have an adequate response from anyone at Audi. Does one have to replace the oil pump anytime the pan is removed?

Next problem was that as I had no idea the oil pan was sliced open, I drove less than a mile back home without any oil in the engine. At first there was the typical light on the dashboard indicating that I should replace the oil. I thought that was strange with a new car but I was almost home so I continued. Then just when I was turning the last corner a larger warning came on to say that I should shut the car off as it was out of oil. Which I did seconds later. But now I am concerned that the motor is damaged and the warranty violated.

Anyhow, now I have to pay a couple thousand bucks to get my new Q7 back on the road, not to mention my concern over the health of the engine in the future. I think I should junk the car, but I paid an awful lot of money for it. This whole thing is partially my fault for running over the object, but I really think that Audi oversold the "intelligence" and "robustness" of their new Q7.

Audi of North America gets an "F" for customer service. I had the worst experience ever dealing with their representative over a new Q5 I purchased. Two phone calls (ended nowhere), I escalated the issue to a supervisor who not surprising was same "useless" when it comes to settling disputes between the customer and the dealer. The car came with a license plate cover on the front grill, but my state does not mandate/issue a front license plate and the grill. There are two big holes that cannot be covered by a license plate. Audi refused to replace the bracket with one that does not have the license cover despite their promise at the dealership that they would switch it. I am done with the brand!

I leased the 2012 Audi Q7 in 2013. From the very beginning, the car burned a lot of oil. I kept having to put 2 qts of oil every time. They would not do a consumption test and said it was all in my head. Now my car barely 4 years old won't start. They told me I might need a new engine and it would cost 18000. But to access it properly I needed to pay 2600 for a proper diagnosis. Customer service would not assist me saying that my car was out of warranty. I thought a 60 something thousand dollar car would perform better. Very disappointed in Audi service and the product.

This is the worst car purchase I have ever made. The car is so small when there is another passenger in the car. I drove the Audi, when I took a vacation. Could only fit 1 piece of luggage in the cargo area. The backseat is not roomy enough for a sardine. Horrible on gas. Can only use premium. I should have kept my Buick Enclave. That was a sweet ride!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audi?

Audi Q7 is a great family car. It had the largest and most comfortable third row and is the most spacious SUV that we found. It is sleek and great looking from the outside while the interior looks modern and has the latest technology. The interior lighting also feels very calming. As for the upgrade options, we got the technology and sports packages which included nicer wheels, better steering and everything from GPS to do radio.

Audi A8 2009 model in the US is for the 3-series: the A8 4.2 quattro tiptronic, A8L 4.2 Quattro tiptronic, A8L W12 quattro tiptronic 6.0. It is true that US-style large-capacity engine, larger capacity machines. Audi A8 2009 model in China, only for the version L: Audi A8L 2.8 FSI, Audi A8L 3.2 FSI, 4.2 FSI quattro Audi A8L, Audi A8L W12 quattro 6.0: It is style for Chinese officials: the car wheelbase, the more space, more comfortable legroom, but the machine has multiple versions of low cylinder capacity in order to save fuel. Audi Q5 quality is very good to say, and this assessment that although the German car, but the "good" of this car is as good as the Japanese car covers. Your used car from the time of purchase to date almost no significant damage, only to achieve a certain number of kilometers, the need to replace components is required to have to replace the car.

With the amount of cars they have, it's easy to find a capacity you need for your family or any other situation. Their cars have the best quality for tech that’s why they don't go cheap in my opinion. Upgrading is hard and complicated plus there are too many personalization options to choose from if you don't know what you're looking for.

Audi demands respect, commands the road, close second to none. I personally drove a 2004 special edition TT and I can honestly say by far, this little speed demon is the most fun, exciting, smooth, reactive and never disappoints. Custom leather seats crafted to meet the high standards Audi always adheres to and often exceeds are a favorite for me. This vehicle is eye-catching with very unique and sexy lines. The interior is just as impressive, modern, sophisticated, clean and perfectly positioned to maintain maximum control of this power packed superior machine. It feels as though you’re in the cockpit of your very own rocket ship at a creamy soft leather seat. You'll turn more than a few heads as you glide effortlessly with speed, precision and power, hugging the road like you really mean it. This car fits you like a glove, and for that, you'll want to give it all of your love.

Getting an A4 was a dream come true. Got the sport package and the quattro which were standard in the car I looked at. You could go with less but why would you? You look at this car and you know this is a great vehicle. Looks good and comfortable yet performs like a true performance car. The dealer will help you add any little feature you want. I want satellite radio which was not in the car I looked at. Also, they immediately got me a radio in the car I wanted. Was very impressed with the passenger capacity. I am a tall guy so plenty of leg room in the back seat. Also love the seat memory function. When you get in it adjusts to your weight. Heated seats are also a great add benefit as well.

There are so many Audi models like A3 R8 Q7 Cabriolet A5 TY SS, so many letter number variations to please the most picky buyer. The different letter number combinations each have distinct factors. I love the Roadster! It is so sporty and sleek with so many extras and small touches that make it distinct. The appearance rivals that of the most opulent cars. You can upgrade by package and any type of upgrade and personalization is available. You have the power to build your perfect car! I got mine fully loaded and was extremely happy with the package. The extras made the entire experience of owning and driving the car a most pleasant one. The car looks mid size to small but fits passengers very comfortably with tons of head and leg room. There is also plenty of storage space.

The A3 model comes with many included features that a lot of other makes are considered options. The driving experience is premium with total driver happiness. Some upgrades available on the website but were somewhat limited because of the many included features as standard equipment. A truly upscale car for the price. Seating for five passengers is the standard for this sedan. Although back seat seats five adults are more comfortable with two adults and perhaps one child.

Audi5000 runs smooth, the dealership sealed and were all very professional and never bothered you while looking. The salesman was very helpful and the finance manager was extremely pleasant to deal with as well and he as well did not hound the customers. The car has touchscreen navigation system, wifi connection and also the convertible top makes for an amazing driving event experience. Audi offers its buyers a variety of options for personalizing and upgrading their vehicle, such as headrest DVD players with remote, lift package, new touch screen radio navigation system, window tinting and new wheel upgrade that can handle the worst storms. The vehicle has plenty of space in the front of car and the rear passenger section is good for three people. Nice leg room and individual vents for each person in the car. I would definitely recommend to anyone who's considering the car purchase.

Do not buy cars from Audi Las Vegas. They are liar and receiving customers they make my husband sign on paper that he didn't understand what it means because it doesn't speak English. They told him one thing and then lie and there and the manager is the biggest liar of them all. And when you go to Audi customer service support they cannot help you. They tell you to go back to the agency that Full of liars.

Audi provides cars that meet the requirements for most people. They offer smaller vehicles such as the A3 and A4 that would be suitable for people looking for a luxury vehicle but who are budget conscious or live in a busy city with limited parking. They have the A5 and A6 for the midrange. If you are looking for a fully loaded full size sedan there is the A8 and S8 (more sporty). If you are into sports cars there is the R8. Audi also offers attractive vehicles. Their vehicles have classy styling and clean lines. They offer sporty options and their new vehicles feature full led headlights which is a great improvement over the old halogen lights.

Also, Audi offers several color options and multiple trim options. Most people can find something that would suit their style; however, individuals looking for a clearly unique style or appearance might be a little disappointed. They have options in the different car size classes. Generally the vehicles are spacious and accommodating. The smaller vehicles will easily accommodate 4 adults with maybe a child in the middle in the back. Larger vehicles such as the A8 will easily and comfortably accommodate 5 adults.

Everything about Audi is fantastic. I am not familiar with other cars made by this brand, but I have seen commercials that seem like Audi has good variety in their body styles. Its appearance is very sleek and stylish, with a great deal of technological features while you're driving. I love both the handling and technology of this car. Upgrades are a breeze. They come easily and quickly and personalization is key to this company. Each car seems tailored to its driver. Passenger capacity is fine. It holds the amount passengers that I need for it to carry and it does so comfortably. All of its features help the ride to go smoother.

Audi has all kinds of things: sedans, SUVs, cross-overs. Most of them have a sporty slant - and is not worth it unless you're buying a sports car. It’s the standard size for a coupe. You can customize the interior, wheels, paint color and entertainment but there isn't anything spectacular. They’re a higher class of automotive, but nothing really stands out against the other people they're up against.

Audi offers a lot of variety and different styles from SUVs to sedans. Audi SUVs are 4 passenger and sedans 4 as well. Audi's sport models offer 2 passenger seating with race car features. I prefer sedans but the variety in styles is amazing. Audi is designing cars better than the rest at a good price. It is leading the way in stylish car making. It has a distinct style from the rest of the other luxury car makers. It has a very luxurious style to all their models and come fully loaded with all the features that you want. The stereo system is amazing and the speakers are booming. Audi offers a variety of upgrades and many personalization options to make it styled to fit your personality and everyone's needs. Upgrade to all leather seats and power everything.

Audi offers 8 different luxury vehicles that last many years. Most accessories come standard with each model. Cruise control, lane signal, many safety features, luxury interiors, leather or cloth seats, bluetooth technology, custom wheels, lots of storage, all-wheel drive, V8 engine, lane change warning, built-in GPS and WiFi, elaborate stereo system and exterior, intermittent wipers, heating thermostat, leather upholstery plus many other amenities. It also has 2 rows of heated seats that comfortably seat 6 people and can be heated or cooled, depending on what is needed. The come in leather or cloth. Mine are real leather, and they are very soft and sleekly contoured.

Audi has enough variety to make the whole family happy. Or if it's just for yourself, you can find something stylish that you'd enjoy on a day to day basis. Features are great and top of the line. Most up to date technology used in the vehicle. Safety features are very helpful, and the rest can keep you entertained. There are many upgradeable features you can put in the vehicle. You can customize it and make it your own. At an extra cost of course. The passenger capacity depends on how many people you plan to carry around with you. Whether your family is large or small. For mine, we can all fit comfortable and have a good time.

Quattro is the wagon 4.2 liter inline six cylinder all wheel drive dream car I own. I wanted a sportscar with room for all the kids and cargo. This is a wagon that's an Audi! Two thumbs... only Porsche has anything close to its class (in my eyes). I find my car incredibly beautiful with a sporty look and room for everyone. Lots of horse power to the wheels and luxury everything inside. I did get upgraded rim size and style and performance in the stock rims. They actually got me a set of "official 19 inch Audi touring race car rims", so I didn't mind the great but overpriced touring sport tires they sold me when they got in.

Audis are very difficult car, expensive and confusing electronics. They have a variety of cars different models and styles if you’re looking for a couple or if you’re looking for a family car. And what's best is Audis are great in snow. Their car features and appearances are great. Couldn't ask for a nicer looking car, very luxurious. Styles are really different and unique. To personalize and upgrade, there is not much you can do with these cars. It's all computerized. Nice though if you can definitely suggest it. There is plenty of space for plenty family. Nice leg space, there’s lots of capacity. It's just me I have no kids but when I have my nephews or sisters with me, perfect space.

There are lots of cars to select from. For example, cars range from SUVs to Sports Vehicles, like the Audi R8. Another very good vehicle to purchase would be the Q7. That SUV has everything a family needs to travel and not only is it good for traveling, it is very elegant too. All Audis offer all the newest and best technology up to date. They all have navigation, Bluetooth, etc. Most of the SUVs have sun roofs too. They are very beautiful from the inside and out. You can choose from no features, to all features. It gives you a wide option to personalize and and upgrade your vehicle. Another thing is that to upgrade it is very reasonable prices. The passenger capacity is also amazing. It has a very roomy passenger seat and backseat in the Audi Q7 and it still has lots of room in the trunk.

I like the Audi R8 for the sleek design and makes me feel young again. The power behind the wheel is awesome. Life itself seems to stop existing when you jump on the highway. Very clean high-class interior. Comfortable heated and cooled seats for both summer and winter months. Purrs like a baby whilst idle. Good things for this brand. Always recommend upgrades. Better stereo system and bass boost. Get the heated seats and tinted windows. Really only meant for a two seater person vehicle but has a back seat.

Audi offered all kinds of models, although not the specific color I wanted but it was still okay. I was hoping to have a dark red car but they did not have it. I was still very pleased. The interior design was absolutely gorgeous and made the purchase worthwhile. I was very satisfied with the upgrade options and decided to do all the personal options that were available. However, I wish there could be somewhat more room in the car. But other than that it's fine.

Audi car models somewhat look the same but I am okay with that and would maybe recommend it to someone. The driving is good but the verity is lacking a little bit. I do not think that there is actually a way to customize the car. I just drive it because I have to. The car is small and usually only holds about 3 people but we can all squeeze together. It is kinda nice but I wish it had more space to move around and carry people around with it. I like bigger cars but my spouse wanted this brand of car. I would probably choose a different dealer next time and get a car that is bigger.

Audi has a wide variety of models from 2-door sedans all the way to SUVs. The cars are sleek and eye-catching with a very modern look. The dealer can do an upgrade for a price depending on what you want, they have a lot of options. The 2016 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium Plus SUV is my favorite. It looks awesome and can fit 5 people.

These vehicles tend to be extremely visually pleasing, stylish and sleek. These are usually futuristic looking and quite stunning to see. And these vehicles tend to be quite accommodating to multiple passengers with the exception of the spot models. They usually have great leg and head room. Great size for families or large people. And there is a fair amount of variety and selection. I do feel they are highly overpriced when it comes to maintaining the vehicle. They can be reliable but when they break parts can cost more than the vehicle itself. Custom wheels, custom sound systems, custom paint and custom interior options. Also custom accessory packages. These custom features tend to increase the price dramatically.

The car is very different from other vehicles and the model options are great. I would buy again. Car fits all my needs. I prefer Audi sedans for my needs but they have other model types. The appearance of the car is very high end. The color choices are great too and they let you choose the colors of the car and let you do any upgrades you think would be better for the car. I also love the fact that I can suit it to my style and that it looks sporty but is also a great family car. Typically you can only hold one other passenger in the sedan models but they all have SUV's which hold more people so it's good for families.

I must say that the Audi Q5 is a car that you feel "healthy", although the German car is equipped with lots of electronic devices but rarely car "seizures”. After 4 years of use, I still see the vehicle smoothness and quality as when they were new. Crisp exterior, "handsome" much thanks, partly angled grille at large. Generally very satisfied.

Audi Company Profile