2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.01/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Audi Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audi?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I had an accident and I thank God everyday I was driving an Audi. I totaled one Audi and had no idea. I was still driving it for 5 days before I knew something was seriously wrong. Any other car I would have been dead. I'm on my third one and won't switch.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

The A7 is a luxury car with room enough to be useful in terms of passengers or cargo. Its styling is unique and so beautiful that most people think my 2013 is a brand new car. The supercharged 3.0L engine has plenty of power and the Quattro AWD system can't be beat.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

The Audi e-tron is an UNBELIEVABLE vehicle!! I would pay 300K for this vehicle. It's a high-end vehicle and is more than the typical SUV, but it is only twice the price, which means if one is willing to sacrifice a little for it, or work a second job, it can be purchased by an "average" family. Work a second job, and you can afford this vehicle. Yes, you need to work hard to have GREAT cars, but it is worth it, trust me!! :)

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Audi is an unbelievable car with the latest technology, safety features, and truly is the ultimate driving experience. The car is a pleasure to drive and can be as leisure or as sporty as you would like. It’s a luxurious sports car with sleek and modern design.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I am leasing a Audi A7. I love it. BUT recently I had a 2019 loaner and they redesigned the shift and it’s flat out dangerous. They made the park a button in the soft. So when you naturally move your shift to “park” it’s now reverse. I didn’t know this on the loaner. Upon putting it in “park” I almost hit someone because it was actually reverse and I was going about my business of gathering my purse and water bottle.

They should make the first gear neutral then reverse then drive. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Yes you can get used to it but when your husband or kids borrow the car and aren’t used to it...it can be dangerous. So I am very likely not getting another Audi as this shift design is permanent. Now...I love my 2018 with the old shift. It’s comfy and rideable like a dream. She is beautiful and I get lots of compliments daily. Technology is amazing. If they change the shift design when my lease is up I would likely lease another. I have had great service and the dealership is beautiful with great amenities.

Original review: July 26, 2020

I got this Audi etron with the security that I would have access to 150kw charging stations that would charge my car in 30 minutes (this is what audi is advertising on their website and what the sales person told me). This was a lie and they don't exist on the East Coast. You are lucky if you can find 1 nearby. The fastest charging time for my audi when it's on 26% is an 1hr and 15 minutes on the only supercharge stations that exist which are 50kw (and if few of these exist, only 15 hour level 2 charging stations). This means if I want to go out of states I can not because it will add an extra 5 hours just to charge the car because unlike the sales guy told me it does not give you 250 miles but 204 miles (this depends on how fast you drive, if you are going uphill, and if you turn on the AC).

They also sold me the brand new vehicle with all 4 safety handles missing. I am not comfortable driving the car because if something as simple as safety handles was missed what else could have been missed. I reached out to Bryan who was suppose to be helping me from the customer experience department and he told me there is nothing they can do. The car works fine and the service department is fixing the handles. I informed him that they did not fix or check my car but only took pictures. I informed him that I wanted a copy of my the final results that he told me over the phone and I am yet to receive this in writing so I can pursue litigation. They are trying to wipe their hands on selling me $100,000 car. And now I will fight them in court and I won't ever get another Audi vehicle. Getting this E-tron is the biggest nightmare of my life and neither Audi or the dealership are trying to help me by taking this useless overly priced vehicle back.

Resolution response: July 30, 2020

The company resolved this issue satisfactorily.

Original review: July 17, 2020

In April 2019, I purchased a 2017 Certified Pre-Owned Audi Q7 from Naples Audi. Shortly after purchasing the vehicle, I noticed that the transmission lurched, jerked, and stuttered at low speeds. The car was in the dealership at least 4 times in the span of a few months for the same issue and they could not fix it. My wife called me on the road one day with severe anxiety over the lurching transmission when she was travelling from Naples to Ft. Lauderdale with an infant for a doctor's appointment, and I decided that the car had to go. I took a huge hit on the trade in at the dealership and they have failed and refused to compensate me for the defective car. They also could not fix the issue. I will never buy another Audi and had an awful experience.

Original review: July 3, 2020

I was call 4 time today (each time one hour hold) but nobody answer the phone, even I try to do something online but still it wasn't helpful information on it, so try again because you don't have any other choice.

Original review: June 30, 2020

I own a 2014 Audi Q5 TDI that I had driven from Pensacola Florida to Kansas City Missouri to see relatives. During weekend of June 13 a warning came on dash of "AdBlue fault, car will not restart in 400 miles." I called Molle Audi in Kansas City first thing Monday to try get car in for check and repair if necessary. I was told they had no appointment openings but they would try to work it in as quickly as possible. I informed them I MUST have car back the next week as I planned to drive back to Florida.

After not hearing anything for two days, I called them on Thursday for status. They had not touched it and said they would try the next day. They did not touch it that day but promised they would get it the next Monday. It had sat for an entire week even though they knew I needed it urgently. Monday they did diagnose it as bad AdBlue pump and absolute soonest they could get it in would be Friday the 19th. I was told Audi policy was to not expedite shipments for any reason.

The car did finally get repaired and I received it on Tuesday June 30. My complaint is that they do not care whatsoever about customer needs and will do exactly what they want when they want no matter the situation. I will NEVER darken the doors of that dealer again, nor will I ever purchase any German brand auto due to their arrogant, insensitive attitudes and business practices.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Audi A4 with less than 155,000 KM has already Timing Chain problem. Audi Canada and Timing Chain Action lawsuit is not willing to resolve this issue. I will be paying over $3000 in the repair bill. You will be wasting your time and money to buy Audi. DO NOT BUY AUDI. You will regret your purchase. Let your friends and Family know that. Do not waste your money on Audi.

Audi Company Information