3.5/5 (1412 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About J.D. Byrider

Been turned down before? J.D. Byrider could help you get into a great used car with affordable payments today. The approval process is easy at J.D. Byrider. We look at your current financial situation--not just your past mistakes. If you're approved, we'll set up affordable payments with a personalized schedule to try to fit your needs. J.D. Byrider's cars all go through an extensive 92 point inspection. Then, they're computer tested, serviced and reconditioned. All our cars have verified clean titles for your peace of mind. Our convenient, on-site service centers can save you time and money, too.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

J.D. Byrider Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?

Original review: June 20, 2022

Oh my goodness. I don't even know where to start from. Mr ** was an amazing perfect man. He saved my life. He got me the best car I never thought of. He was professional, amazing, respectful, reliable, engaging, responsible, communicative and trustworthy. Everyone also that attended to us at Byrider was our angel and God sent... Thank you so much byrider.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I had serious problem, I thought with my car because my check engine light and brake light were flashing at the same time and I lost power with the car. It turned out my repair was very minor only needing change my wires. John the manager of the Service Department clearly what was happening and didn’t charge me anything.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 25, 2022

Byrider car sales experience was so incredibly great!!! Great interaction, focus, and sincerity all while keeping the client engaged with updates during the approval process. Talk about customer service!! Breaking the barriers all while greatly exceeding the buyer's satisfactions. Very honest and to the point. Easy to understand during the time of closing the sale. No need to ask many questions.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

I was looking for a car shortly after my car had broke down. I came upon J.D. Byrider and luckily I had a very great experience due to Rudy; their sale presentative. I couldn't be happier with the results I had. Because of Rudy, I was able to easily understand steps I needed to be informed. He was very welcoming! Even had a great men to men talk. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a car with bad credit. #RudyGOAT

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Soon as my fiancé and I walked through the Doors at JD Byrider we were greeted with an enthusiastic greeting and a friendly smiling face! He made our car buying experience very eventful and he was surprisedly honest and straightforward! I like that when making a big investment. Thank you again for a wonderful experience.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

Buying a vehicle always is a bad experience no matter where you go. You usually leave feeling like you were violated in some way shape or form. David at ByRider knows his job and he was able to help us get a safer vehicle to drive. My husband and I were both treated politely and fairly.

Original review: July 7, 2022

They claim to help you, sure they give affordable monthly payments but the total price of the car I was buying they charged 3 times what it was worth. A couple months later I had engine problems. Bring it to them. They make me wait 2 weeks then they have it for a month to replace the engine but they put the same type of engine in and it was used, ran into the same problem with the engine again. They give no rental/loaner car while your car is being worked on. They don't help you at all. They screw you over. It got repoed. They sold it at auction for double what it was worth then sued me. They more than made their profit and still sued me for more. They are so greedy. Will never recommend them to anyone.

Original review: July 1, 2022

I strongly suggest you give Carl a call. He is very polite, professional and caring. I had a wonderful experience and I love my suv. I strongly recommend going to JD Byrider if you need a car. He will get you what you need.

Original review: June 24, 2022

The dealership was clean, with friendly employees, eager to assist. I was greeted promptly, taken care of immediately and clearly communicated my options. Transaction was smooth and they were very receptive to questions and concerns. The vehicle is clean, runs well and they even put gas in it for me.

Original review: June 15, 2022

My first car from them, every time it rain, water fill my floorboard from the sunroof. Took it to their shop many times. Always said it was fixed, never was so it broke down. They found water in my oil so the engine is blown. They basically force me into another car. I learn to take my car to my shops instead of them. If they get your car in the shop it will take a week for them to fix it. Worse experience. Never go to them. Save yourself the headache.

J.D. Byrider Company Information

J.D. Byrider
    12802 Hamilton Crossing Blvd.
    Carmel