3.5/5 (1405 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About J.D. Byrider

Been turned down before? J.D. Byrider could help you get into a great used car with affordable payments today. The approval process is easy at J.D. Byrider. We look at your current financial situation--not just your past mistakes. If you're approved, we'll set up affordable payments with a personalized schedule to try to fit your needs. J.D. Byrider's cars all go through an extensive 92 point inspection. Then, they're computer tested, serviced and reconditioned. All our cars have verified clean titles for your peace of mind. Our convenient, on-site service centers can save you time and money, too.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

J.D. Byrider Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?

Original review: April 26, 2022

I had serious problem, I thought with my car because my check engine light and brake light were flashing at the same time and I lost power with the car. It turned out my repair was very minor only needing change my wires. John the manager of the Service Department clearly what was happening and didn’t charge me anything.

Original review: March 25, 2022

Byrider car sales experience was so incredibly great!!! Great interaction, focus, and sincerity all while keeping the client engaged with updates during the approval process. Talk about customer service!! Breaking the barriers all while greatly exceeding the buyer's satisfactions. Very honest and to the point. Easy to understand during the time of closing the sale. No need to ask many questions.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

I was looking for a car shortly after my car had broke down. I came upon J.D. Byrider and luckily I had a very great experience due to Rudy; their sale presentative. I couldn't be happier with the results I had. Because of Rudy, I was able to easily understand steps I needed to be informed. He was very welcoming! Even had a great men to men talk. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a car with bad credit. #RudyGOAT

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

Well my experience with this dealership is as follows:. I have been trying to get a vehicle since my previous lien holder, Santander Consumer USA, repossessed my 2017 Nissan Versa during the middle of the pandemic, (September 2020) and never responded to my query about getting help with getting caught up. This action has caused me considerable amount of financial and emotional issues and continues now. This is the ONLY dealership that has tried to help me get back on my feet, and with COVID-19 still being a threat to our way of life, I have had more problems than I can convey in this message. I would recommend them for anyone else who has had a similar situation

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Due to my credit I was not able to buy a car anywhere else except JD Byrider with their buy here pay here. They do their own finance with their own bank onsite and they don't go by your credit score. In other words they treat you like a person and don't just see you as a number on a ** credit report like all the rest of the dealerships do. They went by my income and Craig was my dealer. He was great upfront with me. Worked with me and he didn't try to push me into a newer year or current year car like other dealers do knowing I couldn't afford the payments. Craig help me find what I can afford and Marie was who I dealt with on the bank end. She was also helpful. I will recommend to go there first before anywhere else.

Original review: April 21, 2022

This company is phenomenal. I’m loving my car. It’s been a good 3/4 months and the car drives smooth. No lights. Everything is perfect. Thanks you guys. You are awesome & all the people in the office! Great customer service and that’s hard to find nowadays.

Original review: April 19, 2022

David was awesome! Took care of me very well and was very considerate of my situation! The other staff are patient and also very kind! Would definitely recommend coming here if you’re in a tight spot financially and need a vehicle asap!

Original review: April 14, 2022

I've purchased 4 cars from Byrider. I've referred 5 people to Byrider, all of which purchased cars. They claim there's a referral bonus but I had to call every week for 3 months to finally get it. There's a $70 tow reimbursement but by the time I got it I couldn't cash the check. It was only good for 90 days and the shop manager had left it on his desk. I didn't even receive it til it was too late. But the worst of it, on 3/14/22 I traded the car in. The dealer was given a 10 day payoff amount of $11966.73 and sent a check for that amount.

On 3/18/22 I made my regular payment of $202.94. On 4/12/22 I received a letter stating my account is officially closed but no overpayment check. I just got off the phone with CNAC and they informed me that they just issued a check for a $33.19 overpayment, not $202.94. I tried to plead and argue my case but to no avail. Bottom line, I'll walk everywhere I go before I ever deal with Byrider's ineptitude or CNAC's greed, corruption, callousness and lies ever again and I STRONGLY recommend you do the same. Avoid Byrider/CNAC like the plague....unless you enjoy getting screwed over.

Original review: March 26, 2022

Thanks ram great place to get your next car. Great customer experience. The staff is easy to work with and the approved is simple and easy. I recommend this place to anyone who is interested in getting a car with bad credit.

Original review: March 1, 2022

I was low on the totem when it came to credit and Byrider helped me with everything needed to get me up and driving, they were patient with me understanding I would recommend them to anyone who is or has been in a low credit situation.

J.D. Byrider Company Information

J.D. Byrider
    12802 Hamilton Crossing Blvd.
    Carmel