Find a Car Dealerships partner

3. Car Dealerships

3.5/5 (38 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About J.D. Byrider

Been turned down before? J.D. Byrider could help you get into a great used car with affordable payments today. The approval process is easy at J.D. Byrider. We look at your current financial situation--not just your past mistakes. If you're approved, we'll set up affordable payments with a personalized schedule to try to fit your needs. J.D. Byrider's cars all go through an extensive 92 point inspection. Then, they're computer tested, serviced and reconditioned. All our cars have verified clean titles for your peace of mind. Our convenient, on-site service centers can save you time and money, too.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

J.D. Byrider Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

Well my experience with this dealership is as follows:. I have been trying to get a vehicle since my previous lien holder, Santander Consumer USA, repossessed my 2017 Nissan Versa during the middle of the pandemic, (September 2020) and never responded to my query about getting help with getting caught up. This action has caused me considerable amount of financial and emotional issues and continues now. This is the ONLY dealership that has tried to help me get back on my feet, and with COVID-19 still being a threat to our way of life, I have had more problems than I can convey in this message. I would recommend them for anyone else who has had a similar situation

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Due to my credit I was not able to buy a car anywhere else except JD Byrider with their buy here pay here. They do their own finance with their own bank onsite and they don't go by your credit score. In other words they treat you like a person and don't just see you as a number on a ** credit report like all the rest of the dealerships do. They went by my income and Craig was my dealer. He was great upfront with me. Worked with me and he didn't try to push me into a newer year or current year car like other dealers do knowing I couldn't afford the payments. Craig help me find what I can afford and Marie was who I dealt with on the bank end. She was also helpful. I will recommend to go there first before anywhere else.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 20, 2021

As soon as I walked in I was greeted by Craig. He was Very professional and greeted me with a smile. He was very knowledgeable and he gave excellent advice and got me a very nice and great car. I highly recommend J.D. Byrider. If you need someone to explain something slowly and accurately Craig is your guy to go to. Nice guy and very professional.

Original review: March 12, 2021

In a pinch due to covid. Unlike most places they actually did help even went as far as checking out of state but unfortunately the car I found was sold. Still worked with me and out of all the Byriders I had been to they actually helped and were nice. I normally never leave reviews but I can say I'm glad they're giving me a shot so I can get back to being on top.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

Towed car to JD Byrider service department sure to car stalling or completely shutting off. The service department did diagnostic testing on my vehicle. Told me exactly what codes were given & explained both the minimum & worst case scenarios. Thank God it wasn’t the worst case scenario. Because my parts were not available & svc dept being shorthanded, caused me not to get my car back for almost 7 days. Pricing was very competitive & fair. I am happy with my recent experience.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Soon as my fiancé and I walked through the Doors at JD Byrider we were greeted with an enthusiastic greeting and a friendly smiling face! He made our car buying experience very eventful and he was surprisedly honest and straightforward! I like that when making a big investment. Thank you again for a wonderful experience.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

I was well taken care of and got a vehicle in a timely manner. Salesman was very good and I really am very happy to have my first car. I would definitely recommend other to go to Byrider and purchase a car.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

The job was complete and done well. They got us right in and were very professional and proficient. We will make sure to bring our vehicle we purchased and our other vehicle to you guys as well. Thank you very much.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I purchased my vehicle 2 years ago. I was talked into getting the warranties and it all seemed like a good deal until the first time I had to use it and nothing was covered. Needless to say my car started falling apart within the 2 years I have had it so I traded it in. I purchased a vehicle not from JdByrider but a different company. Well according to Cnac we are financially responsible for car payments until they receive the payoff on the car. At the time of trade in I did sign power of attorney of the vehicle to the new company indicating I was no longer responsible. Well not according to Cnac. We accrue interest every single day until it’s paid off. Horrible horrible experience with dealing and speaking with them. Never would recommend them even in desperate need.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Everyone was very helpful and took the time to treat me like a person not just another number. Was able to get me into what I was looking for. Think best car dealership I've ever dealt with. Would recommend to anyone looking for a car in the area.

J.D. Byrider Company Information

J.D. Byrider
    12802 Hamilton Crossing Blvd.
    Carmel