Find a Car Dealerships partner

3. Car Dealerships

3.3/5 (41 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About J.D. Byrider

Been turned down before? J.D. Byrider could help you get into a great used car with affordable payments today. The approval process is easy at J.D. Byrider. We look at your current financial situation--not just your past mistakes. If you're approved, we'll set up affordable payments with a personalized schedule to try to fit your needs. J.D. Byrider's cars all go through an extensive 92 point inspection. Then, they're computer tested, serviced and reconditioned. All our cars have verified clean titles for your peace of mind. Our convenient, on-site service centers can save you time and money, too.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

J.D. Byrider Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?

Original review: May 20, 2021

As soon as I walked in I was greeted by Craig. He was Very professional and greeted me with a smile. He was very knowledgeable and he gave excellent advice and got me a very nice and great car. I highly recommend J.D. Byrider. If you need someone to explain something slowly and accurately Craig is your guy to go to. Nice guy and very professional.

Original review: March 12, 2021

In a pinch due to covid. Unlike most places they actually did help even went as far as checking out of state but unfortunately the car I found was sold. Still worked with me and out of all the Byriders I had been to they actually helped and were nice. I normally never leave reviews but I can say I'm glad they're giving me a shot so I can get back to being on top.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

Towed car to JD Byrider service department sure to car stalling or completely shutting off. The service department did diagnostic testing on my vehicle. Told me exactly what codes were given & explained both the minimum & worst case scenarios. Thank God it wasn’t the worst case scenario. Because my parts were not available & svc dept being shorthanded, caused me not to get my car back for almost 7 days. Pricing was very competitive & fair. I am happy with my recent experience.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Service Department James was amazing! He kept me informed through the process and went above and beyond what I would've expected to get me additional help due to a possible wiring issue that wasn't able to be tracked/ fixed on their end. They set up a rental when things went a little sideways during the fix. Because of the extended warranty I purchased before, I only paid the deposit which covered the extra insurance coverage I wanted on the rental. One of the best interactions I've had with the service Department to date. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

My experience with the Sutton Ma location was exceptional. The Gentleman I worked with named Paul was wonderful and patient in helping me find the right car that fit my budget needs. The staff was great and shared my excitement in purchasing my first car! Great service and will definitely be doing business with the Byrider Sutton location in the future.

Original review: June 9, 2021

Allen took care of me fast and efficient courteous. Their staff is the greatest. You're the best. Thanks Byrider Bedford and Broadway. I recommend you stop there if you need your car fixed or to buy a car check out the selection.

Original review: May 6, 2021

I brought a 2007 Camry from them with less than 110,000 miles on it. Brakes started squeaking the next day I received it from them, then 2 weeks later the alternator went out on the car, instead of taking it to them because I needed the car to get back and forth to work my husband fixed both, then 2 weeks after that the transmission went on it and now it's currently at the shop for almost 10 days. In the meantime I get no communication from them unless I call them and then I get we ordered the transmission. It was suppose to come in on Monday, then it's, "It'll will be here on Wednesday. So your car will be ready on Thursday evening or Friday afternoon for sure." I call thursday afternoon and manager seems clueless as to what's happening with the transmission. I'm spending all this money on Lyft's to get back and forth to work and they don't care, they also still keep taking your car note from you. This is the worst place I have ever went.

Original review: April 20, 2021

Do not go here if you value your life and the lives of your family!!! My car has had nothing but issues day 1 I have had to spend hundreds on rentals and repairs and they just ignore repeated attempts to contact management. Their service manager is either incompetent, lazy or deliberately not fixing issues so I'll have to return and pay more for repairs that should have been done already when I continue to question it.

And now my engine is shaking motor mounts are visibly gone and they are refusing to look at it to order the parts. Instead they want to wait a week and then hold the car all weekend which will again cost us money to rent a car. I have filed complaints and yet they still refuse to return calls. If my family dies then they'll listen. Their staff is horrific and do not care about their clients at all. They lied and their warranty is trash. It was the only reason we went through them because they swore their cars were covered and safe. And now they want to bleed us dry and risk our lives over their own pure laziness.

Original review: April 12, 2021

Very pushy sales people, not friendly, do not listen to detail of my wants and needs. Not satisfied with service at all. Try to steer you into something beyond stated budget. Commission seems more important than customer service.

Original review: April 7, 2021

If I could give zero stars I would. My vehicle engine blew on 3/9/2021, it was towed to the Dayton location and I was advised it would take 4 weeks to fix so I called this location and talked to the service manager Doug who advised me he could have my vehicle fixed in 4 days. Long story short Doug quit, nobody knew anything about my car and I just got it back today 4/6/2021 and paid over $1300 for a rental car on top of still making my car payment. I’m waiting to see if they are going to give me any reimbursement. This whole experience was TERRIBLE!!

J.D. Byrider Company Information

J.D. Byrider
    12802 Hamilton Crossing Blvd.
    Carmel