Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have been very satisfied with my service. They were willing to help me in any way they could and were able to get me into the vehicle I was looking for. The customer service is very friendly and is able to answer any questions that have or have had.

He helped me in a car right away. They really helped me out in my time of need with everything going on by giving me another chance to better myself. They're very nice and respectful. They really connect with you. Overall I'd tell everyone to come to J.D. Byrider.

Best customer service ever. I had a string of bad luck and by chance I just walked into the dealership looking to get a new vehicle and David ** was super friendly and helpful and got me into the car that was for me.

J.D. Byrider

We're so glad we could help, Ginger! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Fast and friendly service. I would recommend to friends and family. Haven't had any bad experiences since I've been taking my vehicle there. They've always answered any questions I have had and been helpful with anything I need to know about my vehicle.

Sales is awesome. The service dept is always nice and very helpful. They do their best to get us in as fast as possible. Love Decatur JD Byrider. I would recommend them to friends and family. It's a very friendly and very clean atmosphere. Thank you JD.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?

Quick service - my car broke down and they helped me right away, got back to my day and so forth. Jon and Trevor helped me. They were very professional and fast. Also scheduled my next appt for an oil change. They were just all over fast and took care of my car and needs to get me back on road.

J.D. Byrider

Thank YOU, Shelby! We know car issues can be frustrating, so we appreciate you giving us the chance to fix those issues. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

JD Byrider has fulfilled my expectation as a dealership. Their service center is great. They get me in timely fashion. They diagnose my car issues and fix them. They have help me in more ways than one. Thank you JD Byrider.

Their service department goes above and beyond. Michelle is very helpful and always upfront with pricing. They are quick to get my vehicle in and out the same day as my appointment. They are fixing my credit and working with me to service my needs. Thank you J.D. Byrider service.

Thank you guys for EVERYTHING. From the very first time coming to you about a car to working on putting me in a new one from my accident. I'm very please from y'all work. Will keep you guys in mind for family and friends that's looking for cars.

J.D. Byrider

Thanks, Rubby! We're so glad we're able to help keep you on the road.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Car repairs are always great. Margie and Earl are super great. Had an oil Change and tire rotation. Everything went really well. I would recommend them to anyone for repairs. They always do a great job and in a timely manner. No long wait time. I would highly recommend their service department.

J.D. Byrider

Verna, it's awesome to hear about your amazing experience! Feel free to give us a call if there's anything else we can do, or come back and see us anytime!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Best car buying experience ever. Bobby was amazing, he was honest, upfront about everything. Made us feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend J.D. Byrider to my friends and family... Nice vehicle selection and the warranty is awesome. Look forward to doing business with J.D. Byrider in future purchases.

The people are kind and the people are helpful and I love that fact of the warranty. It saved me so much money. I only has to pay $26.75 and the warranty covered like $260.00. Saved me a ton. And the service was really fast. I was there about 3 hours and that was for them to figure out what was wrong and to fix it.

Zach is very informative and helpful. He helps me out anytime I'm at the shop. The service team works kind of slow sometimes but overall they are good and very skilled mechanics. I appreciate their service. And they keep the customers happy.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the service department at J.D. Byrider, managed by Mr.Rich **. They were very kind to me and kept me informed about my vehicle. The service department made me one very grateful customer. Thank you very much J.D. Byrider and Mr.Rich **.

Beth was excellent. Thanks to her and other ones I got a car. She was friendly and helped me out and answered all my questions. She made me feel better. When I had a concern she fixed it and made sure the car was in good shape.

I have always had a great salesperson. She is very good at her position. She is very knowledgeable. Everyone that I have had contact with has answered my questions and have always been very courteous. It is the one place I would suggest anyone to go buy their vehicle.

Helped us every step of the way. Very understanding of what we needed. Bent over backward to help us. They were all polite. We were in real need for a car and they came through. We have a business and couldn't have kept going without JD Byrider.

I had the best experience ever at JD Byrider on i55 in Jackson. Ms Sherry and her team were awesome and she didn't stop until she got me in a new ride. I highly recommend them. Thanks again. If you're in need of a good car and affordable payments go see Sherry.

They was very good at getting my car in on time and out running as good as new. Great staff and great prices. I would recommend this company to anyone. If you're in need of a great car pls go see them.

I am over happy with my experience. I didn't understand why I was charge $20 diagnosis fee for an issue that I notified previous management. And would like someone to explain that to me. Overall great. I wish turnover wouldn't be so high with service employees.

I was pleased that Keith took the time to work with me at J.D. Byrider in Richmond... I also like the fact that I can work on rebuilding my credit and the cost of maintaining my car is very reasonable. Thank You!!!

Marc ** was friendly and professional. He explained everything and asked if I had any questions. This is my second time purchasing a vehicle from J.D. Byrider. Both times the experience was pleasant. I will definitely purchase from J.D. Byrider again. I highly recommend them.

I will return to buy all my future cars. They really helped me when my family needed it. I didn't feel like I was treated different because of my situation. The sales department was very nice and wanted to make sure that I was put in something I could afford and safe for my family.

Matt had us in and out while we waited for our regular oil change. We have never had a bad experience when getting our vehicle serviced. I would recommend Matt to other family members and friends when they are looking to get a vehicle serviced.

I had a small coolant leak, and could not see where it came from. Drew, the service Manager was great. Scheduled my appointment, took me in when he was supposed to and Roger the service technician did a wonderful job. Found out where the leak was, fixed it. I am on my way. Thank you.

These mechanics always are fantastic. The service is affordable, they try to work with you, and they are willing to help with the small things. This particular time, I just got an oil change, but I let them know that I had a turn signal out. They made sure it was fixed before I left. I was skeptical, but now I am glad to be a J.D. Byrider customer.

They were Nice and kind and when they talk to me and showed me everything and gave me copies of everything the one thing that I didn't like was I got there at 9 am but didn't get out till 2:30 but it was fun. I would recommend them to my friends.

Everyone there was extremely nice and Naomi was an excellent sales person. She helped me get a vehicle that suited me. Their payment prices are great as well. I would recommend JD Byrider to anybody and send them to Naomi. They work very well with you to make payments reasonable.

Michelle was a great help, made us feel welcomed. I enjoyed our time and more to come. Thanks for all the help and being there for us at our time of need. Didn't think we were gonna get approved but so glad they helped us.

It was very pleasant, treating me like family and it was done in a timely manner. The people was very friendly. I didn't have to wait a long time. The price is reasonable. Shop is very clean. And I will recommend my family and friends to go there to get an oil change or to get their car service that they purchased in JD Byrider.

J.D. Byrider Company Profile

Formerly Named:
J.D. Byrider
12802 Hamilton Crossing Blvd.
Carmel