3.5/5 (1414 ratings)

About J.D. Byrider

Been turned down before? J.D. Byrider could help you get into a great used car with affordable payments today. The approval process is easy at J.D. Byrider. We look at your current financial situation--not just your past mistakes. If you're approved, we'll set up affordable payments with a personalized schedule to try to fit your needs. J.D. Byrider's cars all go through an extensive 92 point inspection. Then, they're computer tested, serviced and reconditioned. All our cars have verified clean titles for your peace of mind. Our convenient, on-site service centers can save you time and money, too.

J.D. Byrider Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?

Original review: June 24, 2022

The dealership was clean, with friendly employees, eager to assist. I was greeted promptly, taken care of immediately and clearly communicated my options. Transaction was smooth and they were very receptive to questions and concerns. The vehicle is clean, runs well and they even put gas in it for me.

Original review: June 20, 2022

Oh my goodness. I don't even know where to start from. Mr ** was an amazing perfect man. He saved my life. He got me the best car I never thought of. He was professional, amazing, respectful, reliable, engaging, responsible, communicative and trustworthy. Everyone also that attended to us at Byrider was our angel and God sent... Thank you so much byrider.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I had serious problem, I thought with my car because my check engine light and brake light were flashing at the same time and I lost power with the car. It turned out my repair was very minor only needing change my wires. John the manager of the Service Department clearly what was happening and didn’t charge me anything.

Original review: April 21, 2022

This company is phenomenal. I’m loving my car. It’s been a good 3/4 months and the car drives smooth. No lights. Everything is perfect. Thanks you guys. You are awesome & all the people in the office! Great customer service and that’s hard to find nowadays.

Original review: March 25, 2022

Byrider car sales experience was so incredibly great!!! Great interaction, focus, and sincerity all while keeping the client engaged with updates during the approval process. Talk about customer service!! Breaking the barriers all while greatly exceeding the buyer's satisfactions. Very honest and to the point. Easy to understand during the time of closing the sale. No need to ask many questions.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2022

Everyone went above and beyond to fit me with the car I really wanted. They were kind, and excited for me and this opportunity. What an amazing Birthday gift! I would definitely recommend you to come to Byrider for your car needs.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2022

So many regrets and yet financing a car from this place would be my biggest regret. They make the buying process so easy until you’re off the lot. I started having so many problems with the car I bought not even a month after getting it, the maintenance guy knew me by name. If the car breaks down they’ll keep it for days, or in my case, weeks with no real ET on when it’ll be done.. Mine was being “fixed” for almost 3 weeks, in that time I lost my job because I couldn’t make it in (oh yeah they don’t offer rentals under ANY circumstances). I was contacted many times by financing trying to get me to make a payment even though I explained my situation and had to offer them proof that I was in fact let go from my job. After being talked to very rude time and time again I gave up on the damn thing. They’re friendly when you give them their money though…

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

Buying a vehicle always is a bad experience no matter where you go. You usually leave feeling like you were violated in some way shape or form. David at ByRider knows his job and he was able to help us get a safer vehicle to drive. My husband and I were both treated politely and fairly.

Original review: July 7, 2022

They claim to help you, sure they give affordable monthly payments but the total price of the car I was buying they charged 3 times what it was worth. A couple months later I had engine problems. Bring it to them. They make me wait 2 weeks then they have it for a month to replace the engine but they put the same type of engine in and it was used, ran into the same problem with the engine again. They give no rental/loaner car while your car is being worked on. They don't help you at all. They screw you over. It got repoed. They sold it at auction for double what it was worth then sued me. They more than made their profit and still sued me for more. They are so greedy. Will never recommend them to anyone.

Original review: July 1, 2022

I strongly suggest you give Carl a call. He is very polite, professional and caring. I had a wonderful experience and I love my suv. I strongly recommend going to JD Byrider if you need a car. He will get you what you need.

J.D. Byrider Company Information

J.D. Byrider
    12802 Hamilton Crossing Blvd.
    Carmel