Consumer Reviews and Complaints

When everyone else was turning me down I came in and Corey gave me a great customer service. He showed me a great vehicle that fit my needs. Great experience, would recommend. Great body that works out great for establishing credit and I really really like the car.

Sherry and Gil are awesome. This is my second vehicle with J.D. Byrider and I am very pleased. I love the people here from sales to service to CNAC accounting. Everyone is friendly and always willing to help. I have recommended and will continue to recommend new customers for ya'll.

J.D. Byrider

Thanks for the review, Brianna. We're so happy we could help!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2017

My husband and I were in a tough spot and needed a car that was safe and reliable. We had just totaled one of our cars and we didn't know where to turn. Jennifer ** of the Wausau JD BYRIDER treated us with such kindness the moment we walked through the door. She did everything in her power to help us and we left very satisfied. I recommend that anyone visit JD BYRIDER and experience great customer service and professionalism. Thanks Jen!

Great experience shopping for a pre owned vehicle with entire staff and management. Would highly recommend everyone to shop at dealer when looking for a great buy. Easy accessible location on the Westbank. PRICE WAS RIGHT. And vehicle fit all my family needs. Several of my family and friends have since shopped cars there.

I had an amazing experience with J.D. Byrider, immediately after I walked in I was helped. The sales reps had great attitudes and were very friendly and helpful. They made me feel comfortable and most of all they worked it out to where I was able to get a car I liked the same day. They went over and beyond to reassure me I was in good hands. I will definitely refer some friends.

Best place to buy a car, friendly. I would send all my friends and family to get a car. They work with people has bad credit. They are very understanding to help build your credit back up. This is my second car from them. Thank you so much.

I really appreciate everything J.D. Byrider does for me, they got my car in a timely manner, and got it done with a time frame they said. I highly recommend them for anyone. They are upfront and honest. I enjoy their great customer service.

Brought my car for an oil change and ask them to look underneath my to see if anything is leaking and also check the light on my car, and they didn't do. Ask them to something but they don't do it. I'm very dissatisfied with the service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?

There aren't enough characters provided in this space for me to express how completely beyond irritated I was with my car. Jeremy ** helped me at this location and what a relief his help was! While gracefully helping other customers, he navigated me seamlessly through the car buying process and was wonderful enough to take that devil Ford off of my hands. He made an effort to make a personal connection with me; even recommended The Pizza Place for me to get dinner afterwards. He is obviously well versed and confident in his knowledge while not sounding like he's reading scripted lines. I appreciate him (and Matt **) for getting me into a new car, even if it took a bit longer than I'd anticipated. Thanks guys!

Very courteous, they let me know what was wrong and how long it would take. And ask if I would be OK staying the day. And they let me know where everything was if I needed drink or snack. They explain the wait was mostly due to the fact they had to get my parts from the dealer. I believe the man that help me out name was Jason.

I'm a consumer. Had a really good experience at the dealership. The salesperson was very informative. He answered all my questions, showed me all different vehicles that I could for afford. Had great financing. And I liked if there is a problem they have Service Department to take care of it.

Great service and atmosphere. The service team was helpful and did a good job explaining everything that was going on with my vehicle. I was in and out very quickly, my car was running like new once I had new spark plugs, wires, and an ignition coil installed.

My wife and I purchased a van from them. They have called me a bunch of time about insurance. The people at the dealer did not do his job. We have insurance with no lapse in coverage. Now motor vehicle says title is a salvage title. We paying on a van that was wrecked before and the Carfax document is not true. Took van in for service, said a two hour job, took eight hours.

Came in with a low down payment and short job Time and my man Vince still managed to put me in a car that day and gave me options. Good people. Come check them out. They also will give you 3 years on your car. If anything goes wrong they fix it. Can't beat it.

Amazing and pleasant car buying experience! A definite recommendation for car sales and a great efficient team and supporting cast looking to improve on credit and other factors in creating the most easiest and comfortable way in making a investment for the better.

Cody at J.D. Byrider is very helpful and helps you the best he can and works with you not against you. I have got three cars from them and at the service center. They are the best. I also like the roadside card. It help a lot. I would recommend J.D. Byrider to anyone of my friends or family.

Great professional friendly people. Thanks for helping me to get a vehicle. The place helped me and my fiance get a car. This is a blessing to start all over. I would happily recommend this place for a new beginning. Last week I had a horrible experience of getting a loan approved. I was willing to do what was needed to start all over. But J.D. Byrider gave me the chance I needed once again.

They made my oil change quick and easy and when they are done they let me know what they did and if there might be a problem down the road and what the cost could be. I'm really glad that I made my vehicle purchase with J.D. Byrider. I would recommend anyone to check you out before making a vehicle purchase.

Hey Roy,

We're sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with the vehicle. Have you talked to the store manager or service manager about any of these issues? Please give us a call you we can take a closer look into your account. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I purchased a 2005 Chevrolet Silverado from these people. The problem is the truck is so rusted out that people refuse to do work on it. First started when my brake lines had to be replaced. Then I was going to put a tow hitch on it and was told not because it was rusted so bad, it wouldn't hold because frame wouldn't hold it. Now a company's name and telephone is starting to bleed through the paint. I called CNAC to let them know what I was dealing with, just to get an attitude from them. I have talked to a Lawyer about this, in which he had me take pictures of it. I've had this truck a year and a half, and now I've found out the leaf spring bracket are fixing to break. Now have 2 1/2 years more to pay for this and it won't last another year or $12000 dollars for a truck that's not going to last. So I tell for a company that does a vehicle check on its vehicle has proved to be false. My Lawyer has received all he needs. Including my no miss payment history.

Car trade-in. I want to commend Bryan and Scott for quick, thorough and friendly service. Bryan worked hard to get me into another car when he saw that my present car was not reliable. He did not give up. Scott discussed everything about the loan and payments thoroughly. He is easy to talk to and is very helpful.

This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. The following people were wonderful to work with. Drew ** did a phenomenal job. Jeremy ** was exceptional and made things run very smoothly. Jasmin ** did a great job helping as well. Victoria ** was very friendly and helpful as well.

It was quick and easy, as long as you have all your information the process is easy && fast. My friend recommended me and I was so nervous, but I now have a reliable car. My last car was a lemon and I dealt with it, but the car from here is 10x better. Ty!

JD Byrider put me in a Car when no one else could. Sales Reps work with you with plenty of patience to make sure you get the car you want. Yes I most definitely will send friends and family members to JD Byrider. I have a 2009 Ford Focus and I really love my new car. Thanks JD Byrider in Bedford and all the staff.

Great customer service, very friendly, awesome helping me leave with something I am happy with and satisfied. I would recommend people to come here if they are in need. I came with the hopes of leaving with a car and that's what happen. Even with my bad credit issues.

Service was fast and always friendly and professional. John was also very knowledgeable and helped us out with costs. New tires and front brake pads. Also serviced back rotors. And even helped with future service questions... very helpful.

I feel great about the car they have here. Help everyone out when you in a pinch... They have great customer services and great people who work there. This is my third vehicle I have purchased and am greatly satisfied. Always ask for Sean.

Great service. Cody is super helpful all the time and my truck was done before they thought it would be. It was a great experience. Very thankful to have the help at JD Byrider. I would recommend this service to anyone ten out of ten five stars absolutely.

Satisfied with J.D. Byrider doing things to help others out. Made things go by smooth and are very friendly and passionate about what they do. Brandon did a great job and did all he could to get the sale and get his boss to get an understanding of the customer.

Hey Latamra,

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your account. Can you give us a call so that we can take a closer look into your account? We would like to find a way to resolve your negative experience. Thank you for you patience.

Original review: March 4, 2017

I bought a car from them in 2016 around April. I was in desperate need of a car and it seemed like an ok place. My car was a 2009 Dodge Caravan priced at about 14,000 even after paying 200 every two weeks for almost a year. Somehow I only made it down to 13,000. You want to know why? They charged me for four years of interest that my money went to before paying off the 14,000 and the interest was set at like 24%... absolutely ridiculous. This company feeds on desperate people and lock you into unbelievable rates and then once you find out the trick of that trade you can't fight back because they record you and make you sign papers with things on it that were not even explained to you. Save yourself before it is too late.

J. D. Byrider made my experience with buying my first car a great one. I would strongly recommend their services to all of my friends and family. Their prices are affordable and they fit your budget well. I have a great looking car that I love driving.

Hey Mary,

We would like to apologize for the less than perfect experience you're having with your account with us. Can you give us a call you we can take a closer look into your account and discuss? We would like to find a way to resolve this. Thank you for your patience!

Original review: March 3, 2017

I went to J.D. Byrider last March to purchase a vehicle. I told them I had changed my mind and feel this is not the right time for me to consider buying another car. The dealer came out tho my car that I had and fast talked me into doing this. I recently found out they overcharged me for a 2004 Saturn Ion. I told this dealer I wanted an SUV in which case I did not get. I reviewed the Kelley Blue Book and found I have paid way too much for this car and by the time I'm done paying on it I will pay over 13,000. I told them I wanted to bring the car back and they told me they don't take cars and was very nasty about it. I feel like I was ripped off for this car and feel this car should be paid in full and that the title should be sent to me. I've already paid well above what the cost of this car should be.

We went in with mechanical issues on our van that we were currently paying on. And ended up getting a great deal on a swap out to a new vehicle. They truly do care about their customers and their vehicle quality. I highly recommend J.D. Byrider to everyone in Las Vegas that's shopping for a used car, truck, or van. And is on a budget.

It was a very easy process and Gary was very helpful with this car buying experience and I would be definitely recommend this place to my friends and family members. We did wait a little to get the application done and we were offered a full tank of gas for the wait.

J.D. Byrider Company Profile

Formerly Named:
J.D. Byrider
12802 Hamilton Crossing Blvd.
Carmel