Consumer Complaints & Reviews
I purchased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler in April 2016. I have had nothing but problems. I noticed rusting on the frame. I took it into the dealership and Jeep refused to pay for warranty work since it wasn't on the actual body. The carpet is pulling away from center console, leaking water. I would never recommend buying a Jeep/ Chrysler. Poor customer service.
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Read reviews about different Chrysler models:
Chrysler brand overview:
Walter Chrysler founded the Chrysler Corporation in 1925 and became a major American automaker. In 2014, Fiat acquired the company and formed Fiat Chrysler Automotive. Today, Chrysler focuses on the sedans and minivans.
- Comparison tools: On Chrysler’s website, interested customers can use the Competitive Compare tool to compare each of Chrysler’s models to similar models produced by the company’s competitors. They can also see side-by-side comparisons of Chrysler’s models.
- Online owner support: The owners’ section of Chrysler’s website provides a wide variety of resources for owners. They can find warranty information, service coupons and owner’s manuals.
- Uconnect®: Chrysler’s onboard entertainment and safety system, Uconnect®, alerts owners to mainentance needs or mechanical problems with the car and allows them to call for help with the touch of a button. Owners can also send directions to their car via Uconnect® from their smartphones and computers to receive directions. All new owners receive a free trial enrollment.
- Drive for the Kids: In 1993 Chrysler started the Drive for the Kids program. Through the program, schools and dealers partner to raise money for elementary and middle schools. For each test drive at the event, Chrysler donates $10 to the school.
- Certified pre-owned: Customers who are interested in saving money can purchase a certified pre-owned Chrysler vehicle. These vehicles come with a 7-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, a car rental allowance, 24-hour roadside assistance and a trial subscription to SiriusXM Satellite radio.
- Best for Chrysler caters to those looking for a sedan or minivan.
- Company Name: