2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.25/5

Chrysler is an American auto maker that specializes in making cars and minivans. Read reviews for their models:

View More View More

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Chrysler Reviews

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

It is a bit on the higher priced end, but everything looks and feels like it is higher quality. Only thing I wish was that it mimicked my iPhone screen on the display like Chevy does. Otherwise it does sync with my phone well for the hands free option. Love the DVD player for the kids. Plenty of storage and can’t live without the stow and go seats.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

This old workhouse is the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I don't know if they still make vehicles that stand the test of time, this one certainly has. Maintenance costs have been low, replacement parts have been readily available at a reasonable price, and I enjoy driving this now as much as I did when we first got it.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

2005 Jeep purchased used. Almost no problems. I bought this vehicle used with 60,000 about 10 years ago. The only unusual repair if you can call it that was the radiator. It now has 135,000 and runs like a charm. The only rust is on the fenders with a little o the back. The soft top has never leaked.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I purchased a 2006 Town and Country Limited in 2009 w/ 32,000 miles with maint. records. Today it has 145,250 miles and is as solid as the day I bought it. My only expenses is 2 batteries, 8 tires, oil changes and fluid checks every 3,000 miles, 2 tire sensors and I was told if well maintained could easily run 250,000 miles. We just moved back from Florida so at my age of 83 I should have 4 wheel drive. So we went shopping for a 4 wheel drive Town and Country and found out they don't exist. So we purchased a 2017 Subaru Outback 4 wheel with 25,000 miles and couldn't believe how roomy and road quiet they are and the 3.6 engine has a lot of snap. Just so you know if Town and Country made a 4 wheel drive van I would own it.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I put my trust into Chrysler And they have ruined my vehicle. They advised me I had an oil leak. Okay fine, I allowed to fix it $500 later. Very same day oil lights comes on with brake light and can’t drive past 20 miles. No loaner vehicle given, advisor quit responding.. Had to reach out to manager who was way more helpful and listened and provided next steps.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler?

Original review: May 16, 2020

I have a 2012 Jeep Liberty with the Sky Slider option, it is a cross between convertible top and a Sun Roof. It will not close all the way. The dealer tells me there are NO parts available to fix this. Now mind you they put this option in the Dodge Nitro as well. This car is only 8 Years old, and now can't drive it for fears of the top coming off, being rained on and damaging the leather interior, electrical components etc. The vehicle is useless.

Original review: May 1, 2020

I leased a Jeep for my daughter. The dashboard lights were constantly on and several dealerships could not get it fixed. Finally we turned the car in at the end of the lease. When my daughter dropped of the vehicle - we leased another brand- she was told everything was OK. Weeks later we get a bill for damage which did not exist when the vehicle was dropped off. We were told we would need a certified appraiser to challenge the findings but the vehicle was long gone. I was not impressed with the quality of the vehicle and I certainly would avoid leasing from Chrysler. I feel their dealing are dishonest. Will not buy any Chrysler product ever again.

Original review: March 11, 2020

I am in the middle of having to get a new transmission on a 2016 Chrysler Town and Country. I am 9,000 miles over my warranty and just got the word today that they will offer no assistance to me. I have owned a Chrysler brand for 12 years and they will not offer assistance because I did not get my maintenance at a Chrysler dealership. Even though I have taken it ten times to be serviced in 18 months. They will not help me and not let me speak to another person that may help me. Sad to say after 12 years I never want to own another Chrysler again!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

We bought a 2014 Town and Country, 2nd owner warranty ended in November. Transmission went out in January. With 59,125 miles on it. Chrysler refused to help us because it was 2 months out of warranty.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

Never have I had as many issues with a vehicle as I have had with my Chrysler 200. As I sit here stranded on the side of the road I want to warn consumers. You get what you pay for. There is a reason why Chryslers are priced lower than Toyotas, Fords, etc... The savings are not worth being stranded 6 times a year. This car is 3 years old and has already had brake failures, starter failures, transmission issues, air bag sensor failures, etc. If you buy a Chrysler you just have to accept that the car will only last the length of the warranty and then it will be time to buy another car.

Chrysler Company Information