I Love My Solar

SunPower

SunPower Reviews

Get Started

About I Love My Solar

I Love My Solar specializes in residential and commercial solar installations. Service areas extend across parts of California including the Sierra Foothills, the Central Valley and the Bay Area.

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend

I Love My Solar service areas

I Love My Solar performs residential and commercial solar installation services in three parts of California.

• Bay Area
    • Central Valley
    • Sierra Foothills

Average solar cost by service area

Solar panel costs vary based on your location and other factors. The map below shows average overall prices in I Love My Solar’s service areas to give you a general idea of what to expect. Your specific energy needs, panel efficiency and other variables could make your costs higher or lower than these averages.

Note: Costs in this table are average costs for the state and do not represent specific company pricing. "Average cost after ITC” reflects the cost after receiving the full 30% solar investment tax credit (ITC). “Estimated net savings” is the average amount residents in that state will save on electricity over 25 years, including their cost of installing a solar energy system.

» HOW MUCH? Solar panel costs in California

» EXPLORE: California solar incentives

FAQ

What payment options does I Love My Solar offer?

You can pay for products and services from I Love My Solar upfront or finance through a lease or loan.

When was I Love My Solar founded?

I Love My Solar was founded in 2017.

How I Love My Solar compares

Compare I Love My Solar on customer reviews, availability and payment options below. Read our guide to finding the best solar energy company for more.

Find a Solar Energy partner near you.

Find a match

I Love My Solar Company Information

I Love My Solar
    2017
    1550 Carbondale Road
    Ione
    ilovemysolar.com

Check out our buyers guide top picks

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks: