Call toll free
4.58/5
Based on 276 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Building on five years of mobile medical alert technology, the new and improved, compact (30% smaller than Splash), Lively Mobile Urgent Response device is the easiest way to reach GreatCall’s exclusive 24/7 5Star service.

Lively Mobile is a one-touch, waterproof device that can even be taken in the shower. Fall detection is also available with select packages. Our mobile coverage works across the U.S and offers enhanced GPS location technology in case of emergencies.

Lively Mobile Urgent Response allows you to feel safe and secure while keeping your independence. Lively has no contracts and no cancellation fees. Call us today to learn more!

Award-Winning Customer Service

When you need assistance, our knowledgeable 100% U.S.- based Customer Service Representatives and friendly Operators are there to help.

Lively Mobile by GreatCall Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1210 Lively Mobile Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 20, 2018

I had the Splash for many years and loved it. Recently changed to the newer Lively Mobile when the Splash battery started failing. The Lively Mobile only keeps its charge for about 7 hours before needing recharging. I reported the problem to GreatCall and received a second unit which also only holds the charge for 7-8 hrs. My location hasn't changed but the battery I guess is smaller in this newer unit. I live half the year (summer) in Michigan (where the problem is) and half the year in Arizona (winter) so will see how it works there. I'm hoping they are correcting this problem and the next unit will have a longer battery charge.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 15, 2018

I am 85 years old and live alone. As I have COPD and Chronic Heart Failure I decided that a device like this GreatCall would be a wise investment. I use Oxygen 24/7 and must have it. About a month after I got my device I was in a restaurant with friends and didn't realize that I was running out of Oxygen. When we started to leave I got to an outside bench and felt like I was about to pass out. I pressed my GreatCall button and got a clear response within seconds. I described my problem to the operator and she confirmed my location (she told me where I was and asked me to confirm). She then called for an EMT rescue team and they were there within ten minutes with oxygen and all sorts of test equipment. They asked if I wanted to go to the hospital but I chose to just let them get me home to my in house equipment. I will never be without my GreatCall except while it is on the charger beside my bed while I sleep.

Original review: July 15, 2018

Have had my Lively Alert for about 2 years. Am 92 and live alone. My children have the apps and are able to keep track of me. We laugh about that not always being a good thing. Have used it twice for a medical emergency. Someone answered immediately, assessed my situation, called 911 and stayed on the line with me until EMS arrived. Love the fact that it works when I travel out of state. No problem going through airport security. Am soon going to the Cayman Islands. Am not sure it will work out of the country but will ask Great Call. Oh, also use either a gold or silver chain instead of the cord it comes with. Nice touch!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 12, 2018

I have tried both the internet and telephone to get this device activated and have waited in excess of 15 minutes and no response. If this is any indication of the service one is going to receive when using this device, it is surely going to be returned.

Lively Mobile response

Hi Patricia, a review of your account shows that your Lively Mobile was successfully activated. If you are still experiencing a problem with your device, please call Customer Service, 1 800-733-6632, between the hours of 5am - 8pm, Pacific Time, 7 days a week.

Original review: July 5, 2018

I bought a Lively Mobile in early June for my 83 year old Aunt who lives 2 hours away from me and it has been nothing but a headache!!! The battery on the first unit barely lasted 8 hours before it would die. I let them talk me into a new unit & another 30 days of "free" service (which they promptly billed me for). So, they shipped out a new unit a couple of weeks ago, but I was unable to make the 2 hour drive to my Aunt's house to charge it/activate it until a week after it was received. (I asked them to send it to my address, but they failed on that, too!) The first several days, the unit appeared to be working well & I was relieved. Then I tried to check things out on the "link" & found myself being frustrated & angry all over again. The app never showed ANY accurate information (for either unit)!!!

To add insult to injury, it quit letting me sign in. I uninstalled the app, restarted my phone, reinstalled & repeated the cycle more times than I can recall. Once again, I called in. I had to tell the story to each person & they all wanted me to go through the same cycle repeatedly - uninstall/restart/reinstall. Finally I was told that it would be sent to higher ups in the tech department & that I would receive a call within 1-3 days with a solution. Well guess what? Yep, no one called. So yesterday, I called them. I tried to save myself some time, but obviously the first person that answers the phone is told to not pass you on without going through the uninstall/restart/install routine. I kept being put on hold & eventually I was passed on to a person in the "tech" department. Again, I tried to save time, but nope, she was going by the script, too!

At this point, I declined to jump through the hoops. She asked if I could sign in on a computer. Once I said yes, you'd have thought the issue was solved. Not. I can't sign in to a computer every time I need to check on my Aunt. And even if I could, the information is incorrect or missing. For instance, the week in review was incorrect, as it said she had "no activity" for the week. I had been there 3 days & we went to Dr & hair appts, out to eat, etc). The tech stated, "Who really needs the week in review, if you're tracking her everyday?" Therein lies the problem... I CAN'T TRACK HER EVERYDAY! My brother called to tell me that her battery was "critical" & her last known location was a block away from her house (she hadn't left the house that day).

The tech told me that was basically "accurate enough," cos it was in the "general area!" I didn't buy this to be in the "general area!" What good would that do? When I complained about the battery going dead on the unit & that I believed it was because Verizon has terrible service. She said, "I'm glad you said that! You are so right! If the unit has to keep searching for a signal" it will run the battery down & if it has fall detection it will only last 8-10 hours. She said, "We don't advertise or tell people about the bad cell coverage & fall protection running the battery down cos a lot of people live in areas where there is GREAT cell coverage so they never encounter this problem & they wouldn't know what we were talking about!" (Let's be real, they don't tell people because they are out for the almighty dollar!!!)

She went on to say, "What we normally do in situations like that, is send out an extra charger so that the unit can charge, while she is relaxing, watching tv in the afternoon or something." So much for 24/7 coverage with fall protection! I guess while she's watching TV she can't fall or have a medical emergency. She also told me that they knew about the issues with the app & they were working on them. She said I could check back in 90 days to see if it has been resolved.

Uh, in 90 days it will no longer be our problem! I'll be going with another company that uses AT&T! Seems AT&T works real well in her home!

Please understand, every one I've spoken with has been very kind... but I didn't buy into their service to visit on the phone with nice people. I NEED my Aunt protected at all times & I NEED to know her status throughout the day, EVERY DAY! I feel completely misled and taken advantage of. A little less than a month with GREATCALL & I am so very angry & disappointed. I'm not paying almost $50 a month for a unit that halfway works. (Let's see, she puts it on the charger around 9pm & it stays there until about 5am. Then the battery is critical at 3pm? Wow! We're paying a lot for 10ish hours of coverage each day!) In my opinion, the Lively Mobile & its app are wonderful concepts, but they fall way short of the mark. Maybe if Verizon has a great signal in YOUR home, then it will work for you. If not, like I said before, RUN!!!

Lively Mobile response

Hi Kathy, we are sorry to hear of the initial problem with the Lively Mobile alert device and we appreciate your feedback. We are happy to see that you received a replacement, that it is working fine and that we have provided a full credit for the month of service. We have additionally extended your 30-day trial time to 60 days. GreatCall service is based on the coverage in your area and even in a good coverage area, things such as weather, building materials, topography and other environmental considerations associated with radio technology also affect service and service may vary significantly within buildings. Most devices stay charged up to 24hours, however, signal strength and some active services may cause the battery to drain faster. We do recommend that the Lively Mobile be charged daily, for at least 90 minutes and it can be charged overnight as you cannot over charge it. You can also boost the battery by charging it for 15-30 minutes, when time allows. The Link application service, available to Family members and caregivers, includes alerts when an emergency call is made to 5Star, the power level of the connected device, a list of daily activities, as noted in the Personal Profile and the current location of the user on a map through patented GPS technology. The issue that you have encountered, not being able to log into the app on your phone, is a compatibility issue that has been escalated to our technicians and they are working on a resolution. In the meantime, we do see that you are able to sign in on your computer to view the above-mentioned information and that your Brother is receiving the information through his application. You can rest assured that although the application is not working with your phone, the Lively Mobile device is working properly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lively Mobile by GreatCall?

Original review: June 29, 2018

I'm not alone anymore but I still have the Lively Mobile device. I put it around my neck and I've called their team every now and then. They confirm my location where I’m calling from and let me know that the device still works. They’re great and customer service is right on point.

Original review: June 29, 2018

This service works as advertised, with rapid response to a customer's activation of the device, as well as to a fall. The cell coverage for the device seems to be good also. The only real gripe I have is with the app. It always displays a statement such as, "About 34 minutes ago Walter was out and about." This has no bearing on reality. It doesn't matter if it is 3:00 AM or when I know for a fact that the device is on the charger, and has been for hours. It is somehow just computer generated, I suppose in order to make me, the monitoring family member, feel like the client is being closely watched. Because it is made up, it should be done away with. It is misleading.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I’m extremely tired and weak, but I’m more confident because I have Lively Mobile. I wear the device all the time except at night when I have to charge it. One time, there was a problem with it. The device was working for two days, but there was no beeping light when I took it off the next day. I called customer service and they fixed it.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I’m 97 years old. I took some garbage out one time and I fell so I decided to get a medical alert device from Lively Mobile. I have found the people who run it very sensitive. Sometimes at night I take it off and put it on the machine to recharge the battery and they interfere with me because I bang it sometimes and they think it was an alarm. So, they check immediately and find out. Right now, the strap around my neck broke and I’ve asked for a new one, which they said they would be sending me. I'm very happy with it. They do respond instantly and it does what it’s for.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Lively Mobile's reps have been efficient, courteous, and helpful. Aery, the representative that I spoke with this morning, helped me off thoroughly. She wanted to be thoroughly correct in what she was explaining to me. She took the time to not only explain everything but to also make inquiries within their office. They had the support of the other members of the office, especially the manager. We had an incident where my unit overheated during the charge cycle. When I held the unit in my hand, it was hot. When I stopped charging it, I didn't feel the heat from the unit. The first time it occurred was just this morning. I spoke to Aery and her supervisor and I explained what occurred. I'm concerned that it can cause a fire. I carry the Lively Mobile with me in various ways, and I have it because of my age.

Original review: June 27, 2018

My husband and I are older and the chance that we are to fall happens. It's nice to know that I have the button from Lively Mobile that I can push if a crisis occurred and I have a buddy there close by that would answer my call immediately and get me help. I put the medical alert device in my pocket and take it everywhere I go if I leave the house. And if I'm in the house, I leave it in a place where I know where it is. I feel a little bit secure when I have it with me. It's there for my convenience and I feel more comfortable with it. I would recommend it to a friend.

Original review: June 26, 2018

I live alone and I have health problems. I carry my Philips Lifeline with me and I just put it in my pocket. I tested it to make sure it was working and their response was very good. I recommended it to several people and they've also gotten it.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I’m 92 and my husband is five years more than that. We thought that if something were to happen to us, we would have the Lively Mobile that we can call for help. I wear it around my neck and although I tried it on my hand, it was in the way. Since getting it, I’m doing okay, but sometimes, I have problems with it sitting overnight and then it would say that it was not long. If I have to go out, I have to stay in longer.

About a week and a half ago, after getting our groceries, we couldn’t get the car started again. I pushed the little thing that I wear and Lively Mobile answered but it took a long time to finally get some help. It was a hot day and the dog was in the car with us and he was trembling. We tried to tell them that we were at the end of the store as well as the color and kind of our car. I was told when I had gotten the Lively Mobile that when I had gotten myself lost, they could tell me where I was. That didn’t happen. Fortunately, the fellow that had helped out with the groceries came with the phone number for AAA. I was really upset. Why do I have the Lively Mobile and why am I paying money on it and yet nobody will help me. I’m not happy with it.

Lively Mobile response

Hi Thelma, we are sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate your feedback. The GreatCall Lively Mobile alert device does offer assistance in any situation and we do see that you contacted our Urgent Response team for assistance, we had a location for you of 1283 Arsenal St and attempted to get you to AAA, but per request, connected you with the Price Chopper. We are happy to hear that you did get assistance. For peace of mind, you can do a test call at any time by pressing the button and advising that it is a test call.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I live alone and I had already fallen. I had an emergency from that and I decided I had to have some help so I got a Lively Mobile. Since then, I feel more secure and it goes where I go. I wear it all the time. When I get out of bed, I put it on. And then, I take it off and charge it when I go to bed. One time, my battery wasn’t holding so I called them. It has been recharged and I have it on now. They told me to see how long it holds. I hope it holds before I go to bed.

In the middle of December, Lively Mobile thought I was having a heart attack. I sat down, pushed the button and GreatCall took over, and I had the emergency here in five or six minutes. Everything went just the way it was supposed to be and they got me to the hospital in no time at all. I'm very satisfied with Lively Mobile. Right now, two of my good friends are gonna sign up because they have seen what happened with me and they’re alone too.

Original review: June 24, 2018

I've been very pleased and happy with Lively Mobile. I live alone and I feel safer having it. I called them once and the people were very nice and the service was great. The only thing is, I've noticed they have smaller ones now that are worn around the neck, but they're so expensive. Still, I would recommend Lively Mobile. I've talked to friends about it and suggested it to them.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I'm unsteady on my feet sometimes and wanted to be able to call for help. I got a Lively Mobile device and their reps were very good. One morning, I've pressed the device accidentally one time and then it stopped working one. I had to call in and they got back to me very quickly. We worked through it and got it working again. I haven't needed to use it but at least I know I have it. It is convenient and easy to have. The only thing I don't like is that the light blinks even when I'm wearing it and that's nuisance. I put it in my pocket so I don't have to see it.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I was alone and I was concerned about falling. Physically, I'm not real stable at my feet so I wanted to make sure that I had some coverage just in case. I like the fact that Lively Mobile has the fall detection and it had no contract. It also still has coverage if I go to a store and not just in my house. But one problem I have with it is the cord itself. It's spring and it's irritating, and I haven't had it that long. I called about it a few weeks ago wondering if they had a leather one or something that wasn't gonna get nubby. The representative I spoke to said that there wasn't any other choices. And she wasn't gonna send me a new cord unless I pay for it. So right now, I got a shoestring on it.

Sometimes, I also keep the device in my purse because it's so bulky and ugly when I'm going out somewhere. But then, it's accidentally hit and it goes off, and they respond right away even if I haven't had any actual real emergency. If I get in a shirt, I could wear it underneath that, but sometimes I don't. I forgot I had it one day and I was at a place where there were a lot of people and somebody asked me, "What's with the jewelry" So then I had to go to the explanation.

Original review: June 22, 2018

My children decided for me to get a medical alert device and with Lively, I can stay alone and I know that I’m gonna be safe if I wear it around my neck, which I usually do especially when I go outside. I’m very satisfied with it.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I purchased two medical devices for my parents. When I called to activate the devices, Rep #1 told me Device #1 was for my mom and Device #2 was for my dad, so I registered each device to my parents emails accordingly. Rep #2 helped me finish activation, and she informed me Rep #1 gave me incorrect information and the devices were switched. I spent an hour on Sunday with Rep #2 then another hour with Rep #3 today to try to clear this issue up to assign the correct device to the correct email and it is still not resolved. After three hours on the phone with four different reps trying to clear an issue that was solely the fault of Rep #1, I give up. It is clear the customer service team is not equipped to resolve this simple issue. If three separate representatives on the customer service team can't resolve this simple issue, can I trust them to handle an emergency situation with efficiency and resolve? No.

Lively Mobile response

Rita, we are sorry to hear of your experience and appreciate your feedback. An email address is only used in setting up an online account to manage the personal profile for the user, since it is not used for any other purpose, it would not interfere with getting help to the user when needed, such as in the case of an emergency. A review of the account shows that the email issue was corrected and that the devices were activated and working properly. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I live in a retirement home. They provide a medical device for me, but whenever I went anywhere outside, it didn’t work. And I spend a lot of time at my beach house and other places. So, I decided to get a Lively Mobile and now, whenever I leave the premises here, I wear my Lively Mobile. One time, I fell and my two daughters were with me. I was at a doctor's house when I fell and he applied pressure to an injury at my scalp which was bleeding heavily.

So then, we decided I should go to an emergency room which was 45 minutes away. My daughter drove me in my car and we arrived in the emergency room. As I was walking into the emergency room, my pendant started talking to me. But there was so much noise that I could hardly hear what they were saying. So, I just told them, "I’m going into the emergency room now." Since having Lively Mobile, I feel secure. I wear it around my neck. One problem I have though is because of the short cord on that device, I always have to make sure I don’t have the seatbelt covering the device. But I love my Lively Mobile medical alert device.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I was born with cerebral palsy, I had neck surgery and I’ve had a shoulder surgery. The first doctor told me that I couldn’t stay at home by myself but I’m by myself and I walk. My right side is weaker than my left side and sometimes I’m unbalanced. I’ve lived with it and it hasn’t gotten any worse but as I get older, I get weaker and sometimes I miss a step or I catch something on the ground or sidewalk that I can stumble over. Since I had the neck surgery, I had to go for rehab for three months in 2016. Then I had a reverse job on my left shoulder in 2017 which put me out of commission again since I’m left-handed, and so I went for rehab again for three months. I’m getting stronger everyday but sometimes, I can lose my balance and not be 100%. I needed a backup and so I got Lively Mobile.

My sister called and set the Lively Mobile up for me. I wear it around my neck all day. If I lay down during the day, I’ll take it off to put a charge on it and then I take it off again when I go to bed at night and put it on the charger until I get up in the morning. It works wonderful for me so far. As soon as I get the hang of this phone up, maybe within the next seven days, then something might happen. It’s a good security. I recommend it and get one if you’re by yourself.

Original review: June 20, 2018

My two sisters-in-law and I are always together and after one of them had a bad fall, the other one and I both got GreatCall so we wouldn't have to spend several hours down like she did if we fall. I hate to have the battery hanging on my chest all the time, but it's okay as far as comfort. When I leave it off too long and it goes off, I just put it back on my charger. There was one time when I had a problem and a GreatCall lady worked with me for quite a while. She was very helpful and nice. She let me press the button and waited for someone to answer to see if at least it works. Another lady at the police station said that it works because they know where I was. That was a final check and everything was fine. So we finally got it straightened out and that was the end of my problems. Now, I feel safer because at least I can get somebody here if I fall. I'm totally satisfied and I would recommend this medical alert device .

Original review: June 20, 2018

I wear the Lively Mobile every day, and it makes me feel secure. I live alone, and I have the fear of falling and not having any help. I got the device for security. I'm getting older, and I feel that I need that in my life as far as having help. I have children that are all nearby in the same town that I live, but it doesn’t mean that they're always gonna be available, so having the alert is comforting to me that I will have help right away. I would recommend this device.

Original review: June 19, 2018

My father lives alone and he wears the Lively Mobile device around his neck or put it in his pocket when he's up and about. Also, he's got into the habit of keeping it charged. A couple of times he had to call the Lively Mobile team. His interactions have been great. My only complaint is that the lanyard you have to buy is so expensive and I don't appreciate that at all.

Original review: June 19, 2018

My sister and I decided that my father needed a medical alert device. My mother passed away last year and he was living alone. While I'm here now, I get the Lively Mobile device on to him cause he doesn't wear it like he should. So far, he had gotten calls from the Lively Mobile team. The device fell off and they called my father and they asked if he was okay. Although he did fall while he had it on but the way he fell was like a wall fall and it didn't go off. It didn't pick it up. Fortunately, we were here and he fell for some minutes, he didn't just drop. Still, I'm satisfied with Lively Mobile. In fact, I have one myself and my mother-in-law has one too. If someone I know feels they needed a Lively Mobile, they should get one as well.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I got a Lively Mobile service after falling three times. I don’t like going down the steps and I feed feral cats. If I don’t turn the device on, I panic. I wear it around my neck with a cord, but I’m having trouble finding those kinds of cords to hook it to, so it would be nice to have the wrist kind. I hang the device in the shower when I take my shower in case if I fall and there were a few times when I left it in the shower and gone all day without it. I'd feel very uncomfortable when that happens. In addition, I’ve had problems with the device not charging, but they walked me through unplugging it. It also makes me upset that the green light in the corner of the device hasn't worked sometimes. I’ve pressed the button and they gave me the telephone number to talk to them about it.

Lastly, they advertised that the charge was going to be 19.99, but they charged me $24 a month. When I called about it, they said something about alerting other people, but the other people that they would have alerted don’t even have the phones that could be alerted. They had asked me who my next of things were my brother and a friend of mine that’s like a sister (note: please check audio on the previous sentence, there could be missing words). Since then, my brother has passed and Joan doesn’t even have the kind of phone that could be alerted, so they took some money off, but they’re still charging me $24 a month. Other than those issues, I’ve been happy with Lively Mobile. I had a friend that got a device from another company and it wasn’t working right, so she returned it. I tried to tell her to go with Lively Mobile instead.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I'm alone and my family felt that it would be good for me to have a medical alert device. The Lively Mobile team was very helpful. This morning I was at the senior center and I inadvertently set off the device. I didn't realize it until someone came looking for me. I spoke with a representative and I said, "Well, at least I know it works." Their response time was excellent and this device gives me a secured feeling. I'm very happy with Lively Mobile. It's very reliable.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I'm 90 years old and I'm very grateful that I can get around very well. Lively Mobile makes me feel more secure. I wear it around my neck. Overall, I would recommend it.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 16, 2018

I have a crackling sounds in my lungs for 20 years and then all of a sudden, the lung doctor said that I need to take pills -- not to cure it but to keep it from getting worse. I figured to just try it out and I lost my appetite and I keep losing weight. With Lively Mobile I got the ability to move around just as well as before and I have more energy. There's a big change in there.

Lively Mobile response

Hi Thomas, we are happy to hear that the GreatCall Lively Mobile allows you the ability to move about safely and securely.

Original review: June 15, 2018

My wife had a stroke so she gets around with walkers. Sometimes she even needs help getting up and out the chair. So she got something she can control if she has an emergency. We got Lively Mobile and she's very comfortable with it. If she needed help, she can get it. So I feel like I can get away for a little bit. All of their program that we got, like on the phone stuff, have been good and professional. We've been very satisfied with them. Everything is going good. With the help I have coming in, I feel I got things under control here.

Lively Mobile by GreatCall expert review by Shelley Webb

Lively Mobile is a mobile urgent response device for consumers. As part of the GreatCall family of health products, Lively Mobile links up to a team of dedicated professionals who believe in helping older adults retain their independence while ensuring they can get the help they need during a medical emergency.

• Fashion and style options: Consumers can wear Lively Mobile around their necks as a necklace or as a wristband. Lively Mobile is available in silver and gold.

• Package options: Lively Mobile's package options include Basic at $19.99, Preferred at $24.99 and Ultimate at $34.99. Each tiered package has different benefits, with the higher-priced packages containing more features.

• 5Star Urgent Response: Each package option comes with 5Star Urgent Response. A team of dedicated professionals are waiting to help consumers at a moment’s notice.

• GreatCall Link: Consumers who choose the Preferred and Ultimate packages have access to GreatCall Link. This service allows family members to stay in contact with health updates through the GreatCall Link app.

• Portable and durable: Lively Mobile is a waterproof device, and its light weight keeps it portable and hassle-free. It also works on a large, dependable wireless network to ensure it stays connected wherever it goes.

• Best for: Seniors living alone, persons who have recently retired, persons with newly diagnosed or uncontrolled epilepsy, persons with uncontrolled diabetes and caregivers.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Lively Mobile questions and answers

What needs do Lively products and services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Before Lively, traditional medical alert devices offered limited value with poor design and that were more often left on the nightstand than worn to protect people.

In designing Lively, we aimed to set a new standard in digital health technology for older adults by offering ease of use and features that go well beyond a medical alert response device that only calls for help. We also recognized that delivering an attractive style that consumers would love to wear is just as imperative. As a result, Lively’s friendly design and valuable benefits are represented throughout the entire product experience.
What problem is Lively trying to solve?
Lively (www.mylively.com) keeps you safer from falls and other emergencies with a stylish safety watch for 24/7 emergency response and smart home device that provides insight of certain daily living activity to keep you healthy as well.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
The Lively stylish safety watch brings modern design and features to a product category long overdue for a transformation, including 24/7 help at the push of a button when it's needed plus missed medication reminders, step counting and more.
How does your Lively measure success?
We measure success by making our customers happy while wearing their safety watch to stay safe and well and bringing relief to family members who may worry about their elder loved ones.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
At Lively, we aim to celebrate the lifestyle of consumers with good design and an experience that celebrates living well with a rich connection to loved ones instead of the fear-based attitude of other medical alert products on the market.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Despite the ‘battle for the wrist’ happening in the health wearable space, no one delivers safety and fosters wellness among those that are the most vulnerable with the highest healthcare costs.

Furthermore, family members provide 83 percent of senior care in the U.S. at a cost to families of nearly $522 billion a year. As such, our industry needs to serve more than 100 million people who are over the age of 50 in the U.S. with a strong desire to stay independent and live on their own as long as possible as well as more than 43 million family caregivers who want to help ensure their loved ones are safe.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Lively?
At Lively, we want to be assured that older adults who live on their own are reveling healthily and happily in their independence. Lively is our way of making this happen.
How has your company grown or evolved?
Lively was founded by Iggy Fanlo, David Glickman and Keith Dutton in the summer of 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco. With collective backgrounds that include working at some of the world’s most innovative consumer product companies, they’ve formed a vibrant team of talented individuals who share a passion for changing the way older adults stay connected across generations.

Lively Mobile Company Information