3.7/5 (2236 ratings)

About Best Buy

Best Buy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Buy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Buy?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

We bought my son a Cyber power gaming pc for his 12th birthday from Best Buy and we could not be more pleased. It arrived in just one day and the Pc is awesome. It is colorful and runs very fast and very smooth!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2022

Love this product. Will definitely use again. We needed to buy a gaming computer for the programs we needed to run for school. The programs works well with this computer. I know I will never need to buy another computer to run the programs I need to run.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Criticizing my life is very simple in many aspects, I risk little and I have power over those who offer their work and their service in my faithful opinion, sometimes the critic risks something new, the world is usually cruel with new products, what again you need customers, this product fascinated me, I will be happy to buy from you again.

Original review: March 21, 2022

My order was cancelled by another store. I was extremely upset and she and her helper were amazing for my husband and I. She looked for the appliances I wanted. Not available, she helped find us new ones. Parmeet was wonderful..

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I was having a bad experience at the Tech Service Desk. I have the Tech Service contract and had received online notification my PC work was complete and it was ready for pickup. The Tech rep told me that my PC work had never been started!! For several reasons this was my sixth visit to the Beaumont store in two days, so I was very upset! I went about the store hunting for the manager I had dealt with before.

Matt ** in the PC sales noticed my irritation and search and stopped to assist. He went back to the Tech desk and found a complete misunderstanding had taken place. The Tech rep had not thoroughly checked for my job; but Matt did and saved the day! In my opinion after 48 years in business myself, you have a winner in Matt. He appears to me a natural at conflict resolution. And he has that willingness to step up for the customer even when the work is not in his area. Employees like Matt ** are hard to find and can do greater things for Best Buy.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

Be careful when purchasing Game cards at Best Buy. If you don't receive an activation code on your receipt or at your email you lost your money because it's not returnable exchangeable and they will not even try to resend your activation code. The manager named Ryan at the Bestbuy in Philadelphia S Columbus blvd is a racist manager. He spoke to me like I was a thief in front of like 20 customers. I spend too much money at Bestbuy to steal 21.59. I am at this store every week buying my Autistic son his game cards. I was so humiliated and embarrassed the way this manager spoke to me. Then when I was leaving he attended another customer and was talking about me. He said, "Her fat ** better keep going out that door." what type of manager is that to talk in front of others?

I really don't know how he became a manager. Maybe it was an inside job that he knew someone. My point is be extremely, extremely cautious when purchasing cards from BestBuy. You will end up with no card and no money. There is nothing that can be done. I am an honest person and I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I did. I'm talking from experience of what happened to me. Thank you

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

I bought a Dell laptop from Best Buy two days before pandemic covid 19 lockdown in NY City. Two days later, I wanted to return but it was lockdown. All best buy closed. No way I can return the laptop to best buy. Then, I waited until NY City reopen to return it to best buy warehouse. It was a long process and up until now and I did not get my refund back. I called the customer service more than 15 times, the customer service department was relocated to other country and the customer rep was very rude to me. I went to bay parkway best buy for more than 8 times to spoke with few store managers. Problems was never resolve. I still have my UPS return package slip with me. Store manager confirmed warehouse received the laptop package. I still did not get my refund back from best buy. Please think before you go get anything from best buy. It's been more than 4 years now.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

I purchased a digital download of office 2021 home and student from Best Buy on 11/25 and was told they had sent me the information to download the program. I never received this email and had to wait on the phone for over 20 minutes to finally get someone to send me the email. Once I got the email, I tried to download the program with the product key provided to me by best buy only to see that the only country region for this key was Russia. I then got online with microsoft for almost an hour only to be told that the key was only good for Russia and that Best Buy was committing a fraud against me because I didn't buy from Microsoft. Called Best Buy back no less than 5 times to be hung up on 3 times and told that I couldn't return this item but they would do me a one time favor and refund me the money. Couldn't get another key or anything. They wouldn't even let me speak to a supervisor after asking repeatedly.

I was disrespected and made to feel like an idiot. The ineptness of their customer care is beyond belief. All this after spending over 1400.00 at Best Buy on 11/25 alone. All I wanted was another product key. They suggested I purchase another one from them.... LOL Like I was gonna do that again. Told I couldn't return a product even though what they gave me I couldn't use. It's not like I did something causing this product to not work. I really don't understand what is going on with this corporations these days. They just do not care how they treat their customers. All it is about is money.... I will look to see if I get the refund and in a timely manner. Be very careful when buying a digital download from Best Buy, you just don't know what you will get.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

Purchased a cell phone from Best Buy, called initially to verify I could get the upgrade price and not the 'bring your own phone' plan price. I was told I could the lower pricing but had to go into the store to retrieve it. Once in the store it was confirmed I could get that price but then was charged the higher price which I didn't noticed before leaving. Called them back and they refused to refund the difference. Then then eight days later I see online that they have the same phone on sale with the same lower price for both, activation and non-activated pricing.

I then called them up to get the $70.00 difference and they told me I was in a blackout window until the end of the month because of the holiday. I will try one last time in my 15 day return window but I think this is enough! Anytime I go into Best Buy I have to go online with my phone to verify somebody else doesn't have it cheaper so they will match the price. I am so tired of these games from brick-and-mortar stores. Amazon will be getting all of my business from this point on I'm sorry to say that. Shop local, is beginning to be a joke.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

NEVER EVER EVER Buy a TV From Best Buy. Purchased a Samsung 65" TV on 07/21/2022. The rear HDMI ports stopped working 3 months later. They sent the Geek Squad Out and said the TV needed a new Board, but said it is not under warranty and I would have to pay for the repair. You Ready! 14 Days is the warranty period. No one ever told me that when I purchased the TV. But it is very well written on their website. From Now on Amazon or BrandsMart USA. I will never buy anything from Best Buy again and will tell everyone about the horrible customer service. I called and spoke to the manager and he could care less. Really careless!! Date of experience: November 20, 2022.

Best Buy Company Information