1.3/5 (131 ratings)

About Best Buy

Best Buy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Buy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Buy?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Try it out. It is fun to use and is good for gaming. Has cool lights everything. I recommend it to you. When I used it for the first time I was really happy and I still am. I wish I had the money to add to it maybe like a better graphics card.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

Yesterday my grandson and I were in the Best Buy in Mission Viejo, CA buying him an Apple tablet. He's 8 years old. The salesgirl whose name I didn't get, Noah in the Geek Squad and Mo the manager all exceeded my expectations. The girl was so upbeat, helpful and professional, Noah was amazingly patient and pleasant as he set up the device for use and Mo, the manager called to help me with a purchasing issue, was also upbeat and professional. I hope that Best Buy is good to their employees because those 3 people gave me an excellent opinion of Best Buy and because of them I will definitely shop there again.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2021

Purchased electric stove from Nancy ** in the Mays landing New Jersey store. She was very knowledgeable and very helpful. It was a real pleasure to deal with her. She made shopping fast and easy. Every salesperson should be this knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you Nancy!!!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

I will tell you honestly I can not stand "marketplace" and will never buy a thing from there, but BestBuy is my go-to place for all electronics. These people truly THE BEST!!! I have many examples of why I chose this company but I will write here about this laptop. First, where can you buy a brand new not refurbished Asus VivoBook 15.6 FHD, i5, 16Gb, 512GB SSD for $699??? I see that it was stated "delivery same or next day" that's why I bought it, I didn't expect it to be real same-day delivery.

Next, I placed my order shortly after midnight on Sunday, February 7, exactly 12:15 AM. My order was packed, moved to Purolator by 8 AM same day Sunday. By 10 AM it was shipped and on the vehicle for delivery!!! We are talking about Canada and Sunday here, these two things never have "open/working/delivery" words combined together. If there is any other company that does the same service message me I want to know, otherwise this is truly magic! I feel that this is TRUE 21st CENTURY SHOPPING. Thank you, Best Buy!!!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

Fast shipping speed on every game I play! Ready to use out of the box, so glad my first pc I bought was on Best Buy! If anyone is looking for Fortnite or Call of Duty game titles or any game really this the pc you guys should buy and it should be from Best Buy.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

Best Buy is living in the 1900's. Anytime a purchase is returned and processed in 2022, it is reflected in your bank immediately. Just like when you purchase something. The minute you hit "buy" it is reflected in your credit card account. Best Buy received my return over a week ago. They claim the return is processed as soon as it is received. That was on January 17. It is now January 22 and my bank has heard nothing from them. Obviously, they are lying. They keep repeating the same thing... expect your refund in 5-10 days. Why? They received the return. Why should I have to wait so long? This is absolutely not acceptable and amounts to theft.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

Ordered a Weber grill on sale. Received a tracking number a day later. One week later, the tracking number states that the product was never received by the shipper. Contacted BB where they said they would send a replacement. Two days later the replacement order was canceled after they tried to charge me again at full price. Contacted BB and they said it was canceled because the product was not in stock. (Product is currently available for pick up next day) Said I would get my refund within ‘one business cycle’ which is 25-30 days… for a product that apparently was never in stock. I don’t think I’ll ever be doing business with BB again.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I have shopped at Best Buy for years and I have their credit card. I recently purchased washer/dryer from them and got $115 in reward certificates. I did not realize that they have reduced the time frame to 2 months to use the rewards. I have to jump through many hoops to get the rewards restored as one time favor. That is so unfair. Amazon lets you use rewards points forever so does my airline cards. This is a sneaky way to hurt consumers and fleece them out of their money by Best Buy. Class action attorneys need to take a note and pursue it as there are many consumers in the same boat as me. Best Buy management needs to pay attention and change their policy before it's too late.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

Words can't even describe how terrible our appliance purchase was from start to finish. We ordered nearly $7,000 worth of appliances from Best Buy in November 2021. It is now January 2022, and not only have we still not received our order, but our delivery has been re-scheduled over four times, due to Best Buy's sheer incompetence to communicate to its partners, its staff, and its customer service agents. They even delivered one of our appliances to the wrong address, which caused further delay. No one at Best Buy took accountability, and instead tried to pass blame onto the vendors that THEY HIRED. I will never give another cent to this company, and anyone considering purchasing anything larger than a computer from them should seriously reconsider.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

Sonos Move speaker bought online via Best Buy. I found out later it was not actually through Best Buy but something they call their Marketplace which is not covered by the same return policy. I was charged a $100 restocking fee to return a blown speaker. Will never purchase a thing from Best Buy again in my life - will also spread word to my 4000 FaceBook followers about my experience. Horribly disappointed in Best Buy. They should stand behind their name and not pass along the responsibility of a poor product to someone else. I bought it on their site expecting I was buying from a reputable company. I was very wrong.

Best Buy Company Information