1.27/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

3666 Best Buy Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I wanted to buy a Lenovo computer and wanted to ask someone at the Best Buy store in Manhattan on 86 Street if they would upload my data from the old laptop. When you dial their number you get two or three minutes of advertisements and then several options, none of which lead to speaking to a person at that store or any store for that matter. How frustrating and totally avoid of any customers satisfaction. They don’t need my money so I’m going elsewhere.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Yesterday (11-7-18) I bought a car stereo receiver listed on this page: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/car-stereo-receiver-installation (I purchased the JVC car receiver listed for $139.00, the 16th item on the list). Please note the "FREE" Geek Squad install if purchased from this list, to then receive a follow up email with a redemption code for the free install on completion of purchase. The follow up email never came, then begins the poor customer service when trying to call them to get it.

1st call to them: after waiting through the multi level menu that answers, I finally ask for a representative to speak to. First person says they can't help, don't know about this, I need to talk to Geek Squad Dept., so they transfer me to 2nd person, but this is Geek Squad "billing", they don't handle that, they transfer me to 3rd person, who doesn't know about this and doesn't think it applies. I directed him to the page mentioned above that clearly states the free install, he reads that text back to me but he claims this item (that is on the list) might not qualify, but he can't find anything that says it might not. He has to give me over to a 4th person who also looks at the page and tells me the same as person #3, and in the middle of the conversation she tells me she can't hear me anymore on the line and has to hang up. 40 minutes wasted with them for this.

2nd call immediately following hang up: 3 more people who "don't handle this" (and each again not sure who does, even after directing them to the page mentioned above) handing me off to the next, while being handed to a 4th person in "online purchasing" they disconnect me. 30 more minutes wasted with them.

3rd call immediately following 2nd disconnect: 1st person again knows nothing about it but will connect me to someone who can "handle it", (2nd person this call). 15 minute wait on hold now, no one answers. While I'm holding here, I just decided to cancel the purchase. 9 people later not one of the people I spoke to in customer service knew anything about the clearly stated "offer" (ON THEIR WEBSITE!), and each was directed to the page mentioned above but not one of them could or would handle or resolve this. Over an hour wasted with 9 people, one hang up, one disconnect, and being put on hold for 15 minutes. No way to do business. I was a former corporate customer, but expect to never again do business with Best Buy.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Here is Best Buy's ad match policy: At the time of sale, we price match all local retail competitors (including their online prices) and we price match products shipped from and sold by these major online retailers: Amazon.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com, Newegg.com, and TigerDirect.com. Apparently Walmart.com and other online retailers aren't qualified. I went in to purchase a GPS and showed them the online price of a retailer but they refused to honor it. If you are going to match prices, match prices Best Buy!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Thanks Best Buy for allowing someone to use my credit card at your store! My credit card company was nice enough to cancel my card and take off the Best Buy charge... Now because of your negligence I get to re set up all of the companies that charge to my card with the new number you have forced me to get... Thanks. Keep up not checking ID for purchases.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Ordered a Samsung - 5.8 Cu. Ft. Self-Cleaning Freestanding Gas Convection Range with delivery, installation and install kit. The total was over $830. I got rid of the old stove the night before delivery to make room for the new one. The day it was delivered they opened the box and it had a few large dents in the front and a large dent on the side. Looked like they are very careless in the warehouse. The drivers were telling me about some other recent damaged products they had. They took it back and I called on Monday to reschedule delivery. The customer rep had a "who cares" attitude found out that I would be without a range for at least a week. Canceled the order and again she was of the attitude of "who cares". I should have learned from a phone I bought there a while ago. It was a piece of garbage too. I am going to cancel my Best Buy credit card and do my shopping elsewhere.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Geek Squad?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Just bought a Samsung 65’ 4K tv 3 months ago and today the screen is half a shadow. Best Buy would not even let me exchange it because “the 15 day return window expired”. So they directed me to an 800 number to troubleshoot my new tv! Really... $800 and the tv doesn’t even have a picture you can see. The customer service from Courtney was absolutely terrible. I will never waste my money here again and I hope you don’t either.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Went to Best Buy on October 3, 2018 and bought an open box dishwasher, paid all fees and dishwasher to be delivered by October 20, 2018. No big deal. October 20, 2018 comes and no one shows up to deliver our dishwasher from 12 pm - 4 pm window even though they called 2tx to say they were coming. At 5:42 pm that day, I receive an email stating they rescheduled my delivery for October 22, 2018. No call, no apologies. Call and complain to Best Buy rep who could care less after being on hold for 45 min to speak to rep. I work so I could not be home for delivery on Monday October 22. Rescheduled delivery for Wednesday October 24 and receive a call from someone from at Best Buy starting they lost the dishwasher. Lol.

The insanity of this situation is sad but also hilarious. They said though to stay home for my 12-4 pm window. In case they find the dishwasher, they will deliver it. So I stayed home like a fool waiting and at 4:30 pm, no one has arrived to my house. Call rep again, cancel order and get a measly $50 gift card (which I still have not received). So all in all, Best Buy ** sucks. Never buying their crap again. Wasted 2 days of my life I can never get back for a $50 gift card I have yet to receive. Please go elsewhere for appliances. Also I never post reviews but I wanted to make sure people knew how much Best Buy sucks.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I bought a refurbished desktop on Best Buy online store. After 2 months the computer crash down. I contacted Best Buy and they told to contact the manufacturer.

Why buying at Best Buy if they just don't care about you when you have an issue with your product? The only answer is don't use Best Buy, just buy directly your product from the manufacturer or a more competent online store. Bad customer service. Very disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

If you plan to make an online purchase on Best Buy - be ready to face a REALLY HARD HUSTLE in case if something goes wrong on their end. I purchased a $358 product online and still not shipped, Best Buy doesn't answer emails, (only robotic answers). You cannot reach out to them with questions, nobody knows anything. The good news is I made a purchase through PayPal and I can escalate the case on PayPal to request my money back. But that might take another 2-6 weeks. So, Bestbuy.ca you are unexpectedly careless towards your customers. Shame on you!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I have tried to call Best Buy multiple times and without success. The phone rings and then goes to music. I have stayed on the phone for over half hour with no one answering. One time I thought someone was coming to the phone but then I got disconnected and it said to try the number again. It is totally impossible to get through to this place. The only way I can get in touch with them is by driving down to the store which is another town away. Suggest you do not deal with this people. This is ridiculous.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I decided to purchase a phone via Best Buy online because I didn't had a time to go in store and because they said 1 day shipping. After 1 day they cancelled the transaction and they send me just the accessories who supposed to come with the phone. Day 2 I was off so I decided to go in store for purchasing the same phone. I receive a notification from my bank (Best Buy was taking the amount of 500 bucks) and I receive an email from Best. The phone was shipped and you'll receive it 4 days later. WHO TOLD YOU I WANT IT AFTER 4 DAYS. SO I decided to call the customer service and that is the bad experience ever with a customer service. The guy named Christian or something like that speak with arrogance and he find the solution for me. It was I have to wait 4 days. I gave you just the conclusion but the guy was rude.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

BEWARE: Do not order from Best Buy. I ordered and paid for a printer. It said one day delivery. It has been 23 days and three customer service calls no help, no printer, not able to cancel order, no refund!!! Worst experience ever!!!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I tried to place an order for 10 TVs and mounts at my local store, where I do get great service. I was told I'd have to place it through the online corporate order sales dept. My local store had put together an order with certain specials that timed out by my optimum date for delivery, so I asked the guy I was assigned to work, Steve ** with to help find the deals that replace the ones that timed out. Reasonable, right? He was not motivated to help in that regard, though he said something like, "Sure." When I needed to place the order, he was unavailable though I left messages and sent emails. 3 days later I did manage to give him the order, which it turns out wasn't placed until 3 after that. I was asking for a specific delivery window. That wasn't the real issue, just annoyances.

The real issue was that the quote that he finally gave me was short a TV, in addition to not being priced as well, but I didn't pick up on this at the time, just when I received a short order. When I noticed this and called, I was told I could order another one and that they would ship it right away -- no apologies or attempt to make good. I asked if he could reprice the 4 50" TVs to the current price - a sale had started like the day he placed the order just seconds after he placed them -- he basically sneered at me. He obviously couldn't care less. I could order another TV or jump in the lake. I wrote to his manager and she never responded. This customer-can-kiss-our-butt attitude comes from the top. They are horrible. I'll NEVER order from them again. Ever. Amazon's got my business.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer, with installation included, from Best Buy in Holmdel, NJ. I have no issues with the washing machine itself, so model# not relevant; rather, it's the installation of the machine that is a problem. The installation team connected the washer drain hose to a PVC standpipe (drilling into a top cap on that pipe) that connects directly into the main sewer line in our basement. The installer assured me this was OK. Since I'm not a plumber I said OK and signed off on the installation.

After about two months we noticed that the clothes left to hang dry in that laundry room had a funky smell. Then we noticed a generally bad odor in the room. I had a plumbing inspector investigate for a sewer leak and he pointed to the washing drain and said that is the problem. Repeated attempts to get Best Buy to respond to my requests for resolution have gone unanswered; to include an email to Sarah **, Senior Executive Resolution Specialist. My main takeaway from this experience is that Best Buy is probably just fine to use for electronics, but their foray into major appliances (and presenting themselves as a full-service provider for those appliance) is obviously not their strength.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I would not recommend Best Buy to anyone. They rip people off! First time ever buying from them and will never do it again. My husband ordered a pair of gaming headphones online. They sent him the wrong ones. He called they said we would have to print out a return label or take them to a store to return. We don’t have a way to print a return label and the closest Best Buy is a hour away. So when I can finally get a chance with working and can drive a hour a way to return them and my husband couldn’t return them because he is in a wheelchair and no vehicle to make the hour drive to return them. They tell me they only have a 15 day return policy. I tried to explain I live out of town and had no idea about the return policy. Plus it was their mistake they sent the wrong ones. So know I am out a $100 on a pair of gaming headphones.

I asked what am I going to do and the guy at customer service said, “I don’t know.” He was rude and very unfriendly and didn’t even care to even hear. So I left the store and called the number on the receipt. They say the same thing about the 15 day return policy which I told them I did not know that there is nothing on the receipt. This was at a Best Buy in Hagerstown MD. Their customer service is poor and not helpful and they act like they have no clue what is going on. Best Buy is a complete rip off. They made the mistake and sent the wrong merchandise and we are stuck with it and out $100. I would never recommend or shop at a Best Buy again. First time ever buying from them and definitely my last. This is the worst service and company I have ever had to deal with.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I took my grandson to Best Buy today to spend his Best Buy gift card he received for a birthday present. All he could find that he wanted were Xbox gift cards. We get to the register and he is told that, "You can't use gift cards to buy gift cards". Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they pretty much the same as cash since the store has already been paid the amount of the gift card?! I bet when the cashier took their money to buy the card in the first place they did not inform them that there are certain items that cannot be purchased with it!! So we came home and got his GameStop gift card and guess what they allowed him to buy with it? An Xbox card!!! Thanks for nothing Best Buy!!!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

My Samsung TV died on August 1st, 2018, and was sent out to repairs. Called many times the Geek Squad and today October 19th, 2018 still no TV and my understanding parts on order and stuck at the border. If you are smart do not use or buy from this dealer as "Warranty is just bogus".

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

Bought an open box stove on the floor at my local BB on 10/5. Scheduled deliver and install 10/13. Tossed my kitchen the night before to make way for the installation. Morning of 10/13 delivery company calls and says stove was not at pickup location so no delivery (store is 5-6 miles from my house). Called BB to find out what was going on... No answer. Amazon always answers! Drove to the store. Kid says stove is not in the back... I'll send an email to the Escalation Team! Email!!!

Anyway they lost the stove... Nowhere to be found. Disappeared... Was shipped to Jersey and then back to NY distribution center (I did mention my house is like 5-6 miles from the Patchogue store). "We're working on it We've reschedule for 10/22." But wait, I told you I needed Saturday delivery on 10/5 because I work during the week. "We can't do Saturday". Ok, the wife is flipping out - I'll take a vacation day - 10/22 it is!

10-19 text messages please be prepared for your delivery. Then store manager calls... "Sorry, can't find the stove. Let me offer you a lesser quality new stove that about the same price you paid for the open box." Guess they taught that at BB customer service school. Make the customer pay for your screw ups. Don't ever step up and do the right thing (can anyone say Sears!)

Spoke with "Corporate" case manager... "The girl who is handling your case is away from her desk and so is her manager. I can't do anything because I can read the emails regarding the case... I'll send her an email telling her you called." After much cursing... "Would you like her direct...(nope) email." Thought she was going to say phone number.

I am an "Elite Plus" BB customer. Have spent thousands of dollars there. There is not one employee in the whole place who cares. Customer retention is not something they are even cognizant of. BB is the failed model. They have a bunch of kids who are in no way invested in the success of the business. If anyone at BB can figure this out before Black Friday I'll give them 2 stars.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

About a year and a half ago, I purchased multiple TVs, internet, music, audio, video and Xbox equipment for my home in Olympia, WA, from Best Buy, a system that was designed and installed by Geek Squad in partnership with Best Buy, all totaling about $10,000, all as a single project, but with 2 phases. The system does not work nearly as well as advertised by Best Buy and Geek Squad, and I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN OVERALL RESULTS. Numerous technical problems ensued.

At first, BB/GS seemed to be trying as hard as they could to solve problems, and a few of them were solved. But over time their enthusiasm faded on persisting problems, to the point that eventually they started charging extra, even though the same old problems that surfaced in the beginning continued to exist. Eventually, I have been able to solve all of the problems myself with the help of other local providers, at substantial additional costs. I CANNOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE HIRE BB/GS FOR A PROJECT OF ANY COMPLEXITY. They do not have the knowledge and technical expertise needed beyond the simplest most elemental set up. There are other people in the area much more knowledgeable and effective.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I called HomeAdvisor for someone to come install a microwave I already had. HomeAdvisor transfer me to Best Buy Geek Squad. Explain had a microwave that needed to be installed. Was advised this can be done. Ask for payment in order to schedule. I thought this was different. Normally you pay after. I gave credit card they came out stated unable to install. I called Best Buy about refund back to card.

This started on October 16 about 11:18 am since then I have talk with Dorian, Toni, Katelynn, Daria, Kay and local Best Buy store in Reno Nancy. After all the conversations they attempted to recharge credit card again total amount of 199.99 for Geek Squad and additional 19.99. Looks like when you give Best Buy your credit card they think you gave them Carte Blanche. I had to contact my credit card company directly to get this resolve. My reason for writing this is I strongly recommend when you do Business with Best Buy use cash!!!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

The individuals at the Geek Squad were mostly helpful... BUT getting in contact on the phone with anyone at Best Buy was an appalling experience. Their prompts are too lengthy and often irrelevant, leading... nowhere. It took 10-20 minutes to get a human on the line, and only after discovering the correct prompts. In addition, the laptop I bought went bad only after 10 months - into a 12 month guarantee, and the repair is not guarantee past the remaining two months. Attempting to get information on my service was SO difficult and the lack of a continued repair guarantee assures that I shall never do business with Best Buy again.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Bought a fridge. Bought extended warranty. Less than 2 years old freezer started making a noise. Immediately filed a claim. Now it has been 3 weeks of being told no parts, etc. and freezer has completely stopped working. Lost $$ of food. Every time I call Best Buy warranty people I get told how sorry they are and yet I still have no resolution. No freezer now going on 4 weeks. I have spent hours on the phone seeking resolution and just keep being told there is nothing they can do about their process and it is out of their hands. DO NOT BUY AN APPLIANCE AT BEST BUY IF YOU EVER THINK IT MIGHT HAVE TO BE FIXED... and at some point it will have to be fixed and trying to make it happen will certainly not be good for your blood pressure! Best Buy warranty is worthless!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

We purchased a dishwasher from Best Buy online. Of course, my credit card was billed immediately. After six weeks, still no dishwasher and no communication from the company, HQ or local. Their online system would not allow me to schedule delivery online - I had to call them to set it up. I tried three times, waiting on hold collectively over 1.5 hours for resolution or someone to call me back. After the third failed attempt, I cancelled order and have to wait 3-5 days to receive credit on my card. If I could rate them a zero, I would. They have lost my business for good and I intend to let friends and family know too. I’m so disappointed in this company. We’ll buy from someone else local.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Do not buy Best Buy's warranty program from AIG. Bought the appliance warranty from Best Buy for a whole kitchen and laundry appliance package. The Samsung washer starting malfunctioning in May of 2018, five months later and multiple visits and parts the washer is still not fixed. I applied to AIG for a replacement or exchange and was denied. Out of total necessity I was forced to buy a new wash machine and eat the cost!! Will never buy a warranty from Best Buy or AIG again. Shame on you both Best Buy and AIG for such unethical practice.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I ordered a Bosch dishwasher ($967.00) and was told that it was to be delivered 1.5 weeks later. I was given a five hour window then a 12 hour window, then a six hour window, then finally back to a 12 hour window. The day before I had not heard from Best Buy so I called and was told that it would be there between 7 am and 12 noon, delivered and installed. When it didn't arrive I called Best Buy to say that I had to work that evening and was told that it could be as late as 7 pm. They said that nobody at Best Buy would give less than a 12 hour window and I must be mistaken or that it had changed at the last minute. No apologies for my loss of a vacation day from work or for "not showing up at all".

They lied to me about the delivery and then said, "Just do what everyone else does and get your money refunded when they don't show". Also on your order form, they do not include a telephone number and try to get you just to look at your status online. You will need to search the internet to get a number so that you can wait 20 minutes to speak with a customer rep. They don't want you to contact them. It's been more than 10 years since I last ordered from Best Buy and I thought maybe they had changed. They have not. Customer service is worse today than it ever has been. Feel free to reach out to me for more info as I want everyone to know how awful this company is. They don't care at all about customers. Terrible experience. Go elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I have been in the I.T. industry for 34 years. Never have I seen a failure or DOA (dead on arrival) rate like Best Buy stuff. Recently needed a 4th adapter for VGA to HDMI, did NOT work. My techs and I tried in 4 different scenarios. My tracking over the years puts this at a 50/50 crap shoot on whether the computer stuff actually works. I will no longer be going to Best Buy for anything ever again!!! Frys.com you have earned a new client forever. :)

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

We bought a fridge and now I am extremely disappointed and upset with the delivery team process. When the delivery team came to deliver it, they said the fridge couldn't be installed because the existing coil was too long. No other information or help was provided and they left with the fridge. Even though we bought the new line when we purchased the fridge, the installer would not install it. When we went to the store to reschedule it, we were told that they have to now replace the existing water shut off valve which costed an additional $135. We rescheduled and when the installer came the second time, he didnt even come with the fridge. The initial installer marked the order complete even though we did not have a fridge and the order was not complete.

We went back to the store and rescheduled it for a 3rd time and was given a window of 12-4. After receiving a call the night before confirming the 12-4 window, the delivery team called us at 8 am the following morning to let us know they were sitting in front of our house with the fridge. The delivery guy comes in and now tells us that he can use the existing line even though initially we were told the opposite. We had him change the line and install the new shut off valve anyway. As he was installing everything, we received a call from another delivery team saying they were on their way to do an install of a new water line! And lastly, to make this experience even more enjoyable, as the fridge was being unwrapped we see the door is dented in 2 spots AND they scratched our wood floors!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

DO NOT buy from Best Buy. They do not even deserve one star. We bought 2 fridges and a set of washer/dryer from them back in August. Paid upfront, only after the payment did they tell us that the appliances can only be delivered in October. The delivery was scheduled for Oct 2nd. They were supposed to call the day before delivery to give us a 3-hour window for the delivery. Never called. So I called them on Oct 1st, and after being on hold for 56 minutes, they confirmed that the delivery will happen, but between 8am and 9pm (13 hour window).

Oct 2nd came, NO delivery. We waited ALL DAY as they could not provide a window, and said delivery would be between 8am and 9pm. Finally, they never came. We called and were transferred 8 times before they gave us an « escalation case number » and said someone from home delivery will call us within the next 2 days. 2 days later, all we got was an email saying that they DO NOT know when we will get our appliances, and will contact us again when they have an ETA.

DO NOT buy from Best Buy unless you are looking for headaches, frustrations, and indetermined wait time!!! We canceled our order. It was over $6000 cad. Still waiting for our refund. I was also told that their headquarter will contact me to discuss what happened, the call of course has not happened either. They are UNRELIABLE, and sell products they DO NOT have in stock. Again, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND THE GRIEF. Do NOT purchase or order from Best Buy. I will not cease to post on ALL social media, review websites, any venue online about this until Best Buy has the decency to address what happened.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I have chat messages from a Best Buy agent telling me one that I would receive a $200 credit and free RKG headphones if I buy the Note 9 without anything I have to do on my part. I have pictures of the charts and yet Best Buy or any of their agent can’t help and that it was an agent that didn’t know what they were talking about. I have called many time. Spoke with manager. No one can do anything. I post the chat on social media and see what they think. Of course every time they transfer me to an agent they just hang up on me. Only reason I got it from Best Buy is because their offer the agent told me otherwise I would have just went to Samsung and bought it from them. Never again buy anything from Best Buy. I really wish I can post the chat picture on here!!!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

We ordered a Nest Doorbell with install at Best Buy Online. There was a 7 day wait to get the item installed because it wasn't in stock. We selected to have the installer from Best Buy bring the item with them to ensure there were no issues with the item showing up after the service was scheduled. We scheduled it for a Thursday so I took the afternoon off work to get the item installed. No one showed up. After spending 3 hours (not even an exaggeration) on the phone with them, from the best I could ascertain, there is no co-ordination between the stores and the online service people. So they refused to give their own installer our item when they went to pick it up. The Burbank store refused to release the doorbell I paid for to their own installation contractor. The online people couldn't even reach the store - they were on the line for 45 minutes.

I was passed around by a range of people who both didn't help and seemed to have no idea what was going on. After nearly canceling my order I decided to just let them come the next day - we'd already paid for it after all and the 3 hours made me feel that canceling and letting them out of their obligation wasn't worth it because they in no way cared that they had wasted our time and money. They tell me that the item is in stock at the other store nearby - why this couldn't be arranged by Geek Squad themselves is beyond me SINCE WE ORDERED THEIR IN-HOUSE INSTALL (which, btw, they are farming out to an equally frustrated third party).

So I speak with the rep and say that the product is in stock at the other store and the installer is fine to go there - I'm literally doing their job for them because they are so terrible! They say they updated it on the order and it will be there with the installer tomorrow. Everything is fixed. Or so I thought. So fast forward to the next day - Friday. I've taken another morning off work because we are leaving for a trip next week and we need the doorbell with security installed prior to leaving. Again, they don't show up. They keep extending the window back and then no one shows up. Someone calls to apologize and says their system just didn't update with our install (we called 3 times, but whatever). They say they can now send someone out Saturday. It's the last day available before we leave. We say yes and impress upon them what a huge inconvenience this has been and how incredibly important it is that it gets installed.

It's now day 3 - Saturday. I've spent 1.5 hours on hold and 45 minutes talking to reps. Still no doorbell. I'm now being told to drive to the store and the third party installer will come to my house at 8 PM to install it. If I pick it up. So I went to the store and the person behind the counter repeatedly referred to the installer (Geek Squad) as "my installer" and told me that the issue was that the doorbell was "scheduled for delivery," which it never was. He blamed their installer for going to the wrong place. He blamed me for being upset. He hassled the rep from the corporate office who was on the phone and refused to help me. I ended up canceling the order after being left waiting for 30 minutes with the installer waiting at my house. This was 100% entirely caused by Best Buy Burbank as far as I can tell, but no one except one call center worker was ever willing to take any responsibility for the issue. It wasted 3 days of my time.

I can't say how frustrating it is to have a clear issue. We ordered something from you and ordered and install and it's supposed to be brought with them and installed - and literally no one can fix it or correct the issue, even when the item is in stock and the installer is waiting there. The absolute inability to take responsibility is disgusting, but a company this big will get away with it.

Best Buy Company Information