Best Buy

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Ordered my son's Birthday present from Best Buy on Monday with his party being on Saturday. With the free two-day shipping they offered it should have arrived in well enough time for his Birthday Party. After the product had shipped I received an e-mail, the estimated arrival date was the following week! I called Best Buy to ensure that my order would be in before that weekend. Per their website, the product I bought was a two-day shipping product fully expecting that I would get in within at least five days! They confirmed it was a two-day shipping but told me to contact UPS to figure out why it stated it was going to take that long and ask them why they are having issues. Called UPS and they flat out said that Best Buy did not ship it two-day air but rather ground freight which does put the order coming in over a week to two weeks late!

I called Best Buy back who laughed and said there was nothing they can do except place a "follow up" on the item so they can track it from their side. WTF?!? What good is that going to do? You made a mistake, and you can't even apologize? Refund my money? Call the store locally to see if they may have it? Do anything to help relieve your mistake from a customer service stand point?!? I, unfortunately, am the sole provider of my home. I didn't have an extra $200.00 to run out and purchase the item for a second time, to wait for this one to come in to return it.

This past weekend I felt like the worst mother ever... The birthday party for my son, who consisted of only immediate family members, didn't have a gift to open. If I knew this was going to happen, I would have bought it in person or ordered from another site. I know the point of birthdays are not about the gift, but regardless when you did everything right and followed the rules, you expect the service and guarantee from the brands you are purchasing from. It has been over a week, and we still have not seen the order arrive yet. Fingers crossed that we get it soon and lesson learned NEVER to order from best buy and expect two-day shipping. False advertising gets you nowhere.

They sold the products that they did not have in-stock. They rescheduled deliveries several times. Next scheduled delivery promise is 22 days after order was placed!!! My tenants (family with 3 children) cannot get their stove/range, threatening to take me to court and/or break the lease. Delivery date is a part of advertisement. They are in violation of truth-in-advertisement law. Some customer service reps are unfriendly/rude and/or incapable. The whole setup is WRONG

When Best Buy does an installation they turn the installation over to an independent contractor to perform the work. When the contractor does a poor installation and you tell Best Buy, Best Buy tells you that you must take up the problem with the installer. Best Buy absolves themselves of any responsibility regarding the work performed by the contractor. It's like a bait-and-switch. You expect to get good service from them and then they dump on you. The contractor that did my installation caused the dishwasher hose to break and denied that it was their fault. This means that the damage this caused to my cabinetry is up to me to fund.

The contractor is a fly-by-night small time operator that came from 60 miles away to perform the work. I live close to Charleston SC and apparently they couldn't find someone closer to do the work cheaper. I am very disappointed in Best Buy for their lack of support. When I initially told them of the issue I got an email from them stating that they have no responsibility in the matter. It is up to me to try and get the contractor to accept responsibility. In essence they laughed at me and said goodbye. Now I have to work with an outfit named XPO Logistics. My claim is now in their hands. XPO Logistics claim number is **.

I knew my Internet Security would be expiring in a few weeks. I found that I was close to Best Buy so I stopped off and purchased the 2017 version of Kaspersky. The day that my old license was due to expire was 2/9/2016 11:59 pm (today). I entered the new activation code into my system thinking that there would only be a one day overlap. All Best Buy needed from me at check out was my phone number. They activated the license right there at the register without telling me. I basically lost two weeks or paid double for those two weeks, however you choose to look at it. I called and was passed off to several different people (Geek Squad). No one was able to help. So now... all I can do is let everyone know what happened and that this was a disservice to a long time customer. I have the purchase receipt from Best Buy but since it contains some personal information, I chose not to upload it on this system.

We bought a TV in store last week and the associate who helped us (who was awesome, I have nothing but praise for him) got us a delivery date of 7 Feb between 8-12. So we sit in the confines of our home all morning yesterday when there were plenty of things we could have been doing since we just moved from another state and there are time sensitive things we need to accomplish. Afternoon hit, I decide to run what errands I can while my husband stays and waits for our TV to arrive. He finally decided to call and somehow the delivery time and date on our paper had been dropped from their system because it send me some whack email asking me to request a delivery date. OKAY... We've been dealing with all sorts of delivery service hiccups since we got here, what's one more, right?

So I request the 8th from 12-4. PLEASE tell me WHY 4 PM today (the 8th) hits and there's still no sign of a TV at my dang doorstep? So I travel the 2.2 miles and one right turn and one left turn to get from my home to the store to ask what's going on. The hipster kid I dealt with in the store who thought expressing empathy was too mainstream tells me it's "out for delivery". Okay, so can you call and figure out what's going on? Come to find out, the super skilled person my husband spoke to previously to update our contact number failed to input 10 numbers into the system. So even though the delivery people called, it went to my old number (thanks, lady). Now I'm told they're in North Carolina... WHY is my TV all the way in North Carolina when I'm 2.2 miles from the store?

The whole process has been a boondoggle and my advice is, if you can have it shipped to the store for you to pick up, do it... In the time it took to write this, the TV arrived and the delivery guys apologized and we explained what happened on our end. I guess my anxiety can calm down since in the end we got our TV but it still aggravates me to know that homeboy in the store today did not care that I could visibly tell he did not care.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Geek Squad?

February 7, 2017, I ordered a printer and paper online from Best Buy. I also paid an extra $19.99 + tax for 2 years Geek Squad service. My card is charged for all three total $249.70. February 8, 2017, about 9:15 a.m. I go to the Covington, LA store to pick up my order. I ask customer service if they would be nice enough to print out a gift certificate from an email for me. After all, I don't have a printer, that's why I am buying one. One sheet of paper is all I asked to be printed.

The manager, Bailey, tells me they are not allowed to print anything for me. I find that hard to believe in a store full of computers and printers. Especially for a customer that has just spent over $200 on a printer. I decided I didn't want to do business with them and asked for a refund on the entire purchase. I told her I think it is **, and she tells me I'm not going to talk to her that way (**, really??) and that I can go to another store if I like. Bailey could not care less that she is losing a sale and a customer.

They print my refund receipt. It is only for $227.61. No credit for the $19.99+ tax for the Geek Squad purchase. Bailey looks in the computer and can find no record of me paying for that part. But she knows I did because it is on the purchase confirmation email that I previously received. Bailey tells me I can call the 800 number and speak to someone. I tell her she should do that and get it straightened out, as I am in the store. She says I can use their phone if I like.

9:40, I call the number she gives me 888-237-8289, as she has refused to make the call herself. I am on hold until 9:58. Whoever answers at that number tells me they can't help and transfers me to Geek Squad. Geek Squad says they can't help and they TRANSFER me to online post purchase. I am ON HOLD again. When this person answers, she says she has to transfer me to Geek Squad. I told her they just transferred me to her, that they said they could not help. She TRANSFERS me back to Geek Squad anyway. ON HOLD again until 10:15. When Geek Squad answers they tell me AGAIN they cannot help me. So they TRANSFER me again at 10:17.

Whoever it is they transfer me to tells me they have to transfer me to Geek Squad. I tell them this is ridiculous, I have already spoken to Geek Squad twice. I can hardly understand this person. It's such a bad connection. I AM ON THE STORE PHONE. She puts me ON HOLD again. A man returns to the line. I had to explain the problem yet again. He said he will try to find out whats going on and HE PUTS ME ON HOLD AGAIN. 10:32, he comes back and asks to speak to a store supervisor. I give the phone to Bailey. She has to see my cell phone with the email so she can get the SKU # for the Geek Squad part of the purchase. She is on the phone and on hold with this person until 10:50 when she informs me they hung upon her (her words).

I told Bailey I am not calling them back, that she should do that since they asked to speak to her. So she calls them back. At 10:53, Bailey tells me it takes 2 hours from the time of a return for the Geek Squad part of the return to be processed. I said I have already been at the store for an hour and a half. She said she told them that, and they said that it would take a little longer. I said I will wait in my car and come back in a few minutes. 11:30 a.m., I am finally leaving the store with my refund receipt for the Geek Squad part of the purchase. Over 2 hours I wasted. She could have kept the sale, kept a customer, and saved me over 2 wasted hours if she had printed one piece of paper for me in the first place. I will never buy anything else from Best Buy.

Our ten year old washing machine needed to be replaced. It was a Kenmore but manufactured by Whirlpool. I wanted to use the existing base and wanted the new washer to look similar to the old dryer. Sears said to call Whirlpool but they wouldn't talk to me about a Kenmore. When I called Kenmore, same thing. I researched manuals and found a particular Whirlpool I wanted. I shopped at Sears and at PC Richards.

Sears wanted to add on a bunch of charges, installation and a charge to move the dryer which needed to be moved in order to install the new washer. PC Richards added charges for moving the dryer and removing old washer, then tried to sell me an extended warranty and continued to hound me even though I said I never take extended warranties. They also would not sell me the unit without selling me the base for a full price of $250. They said they didn't think the base would fit, said they would call Whirlpool and call me back but never did. Interacting with these folks was very uncomfortable.

At Best Buy of Rockaway NJ, the sales manager helped me lift the unit up and measure the base to check that it was a match. Sold me the unit on sale. Waived a removal fee and the fee to move the Dryer and installation was included. All Hassle free. My delivery and install posed a good amount of difficulty but the delivery guys were great, careful, patient, clean and professional. Very Impressed. Best Buy just became my go to place.

The point of sale and warranty starts the minute you leave the store but the store are flooded with defects coming from their suppliers. Consumers complaints are falling on deaf ears as with tech support notation of the fail product, accountability for product failure and tech repair or tune up is a census for consumer protection between product reliability. Assurance is key that a product can remain functional off the shelf and less tech support but see this product is weak and only as reliable for periods of days and months not years. So this item was asleep for a year. Plug in, on stand by and failed when put to use. A Lenovo A8 laptop which has great reviews in store was a priced piece of crap.

Went to the store in Anderson SC. to get a alpine car stereo at a PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE and the floor salesperson was very snotty and acted like I was a total nuisance for even asking. Then to top it off he received a phone call for a female (I seen picture on phone) and spoke to her for over a minute while I stood there like a dummy waiting. Then told me they only price match 3 places one of which does not even sell car audio.

Tried to see manager to complain. Waited for 15 more minutes then gave up. Went home and called Best Buy and spoke to someone I could barely understand, (not to sound racist) or spoke English clearly. Needless to say I did not get anywhere with anyone I spoke to and gave up and bought item elsewhere. VERY HAPPY I DID SAVED MONEY. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM BEST BUY AND WILL TELL EVERYONE I CAN NOT TO GO THERE. Total nightmare. Wish I could give less than zero stars.

First order at Westbury NY store. Paul processed my order for a Kitchenaid Refrigerator. Scheduled my delivery for Saturday Feb 4th, even got a call on the 3rd confirming delivery. Later that evening I was called and told that delivery was rescheduled for the 24th. I cancelled because I should have been told from the beginning that the model I requested needed to be ordered. Second order online, credit card company thought it might be fraud. Called best buy to reprocess, After 2 case numbers and a lot of running around, neither person really knew how to deal with my issue. Later that evening an email asked me to reprocess my order. I think Best Buy needs to train their employees better in how to serve the customer. Ordered my fridge from AJ Madison because I don't like to spend my hard earned money on companies that take my business for granted.

We bought 2 televisions after moving into new home. One only lasted 5 months and the other one a Samsung Smart TV is useless. We cannot use the remote that came with the television. I don't know why Best Buy omitted telling me that when I read so many comments about this television and the remote. Why do you let big business get away with cheating the consumer? What good is a smart television if you can't use the remote?

I ordered an appliance during a free installation promotion. Two days later my order was cancelled without so much as a phone call. I discovered an email sent two days later with this information. I called to give them the added info they needed which was updated account information of my Best Buy credit card. After sending me to 14 different representatives they now tell me the old order cannot be reprocessed and the new order will not include the free installation that came with my original purchase because even though that promotion was going on at the time of the original purchase it is no longer available.

However, I wasn't even informed my order had been cancelled until the promotion had ended. They said a local store cannot help me because I purchased online and there is not a single person online that can assist me in overriding the installation fee. Basically you are on your own when purchasing online if anything goes wrong. HORRIBLE customer service. Even though I was proud that I remained calm the entire time of being transferred back and forth, Melissa still hung up because she didn't want to deal with it and it's easier to disconnect and let you call back and get a different representative. I give BestBuy.com zero stars on this one.

The store never has any (parts) for your personal computers. Only Apple parts. Windows computers never have complete versions of their software and lack compatibility. Don't buy a PC ( personal computer) from Best Buy and expect to find a charger and other parts for your computer. The employees lack customer service and seem to have no intellect about the electrons. OMG best is full of incompetent, arrogant service people. They just told me to go online but most of the websites have glitches in them and are hard to navigate.

I repeat don't buy personal computers @ Best Buy. I have purchased an all in one computer in the past and it came with a wireless keyboard and mouse. When I opened the box to set up my computer the wireless keyboard and mouse never came with a wireless receiver chip. I went to (Best Buy) to get the chip and they said they didn't have it and couldn't even tell me where I could purchase the receiver chip. The keyboard and mouse are the main components of the computer for FFS. I'm extremely frustrated, confused and disappointed on the way things run there.

Ordered a product online and received an email 3 days later stating that the product was not currently available and would ship almost 3 weeks later than original "expect" date. I attempted to cancel the order online and that option was "grayed out." After searching for a phone number on their site (hard to find), I called Customer Service and was informed that I could not cancel the order until it was marked back-ordered in their system. So, call back in a few days and see "if" the status had been changed. Seriously... now this has become "my" problem to chase down. I think not... NEVER ordering anything for our office from Best Buy AGAIN!!

I have had problem at your store at: 8251 Gateway Overlook Dr Elkridge Md 21075. Return/Refund: Misrepresenting, Rude and Incompetent Management.

Worst Best Buy I have been to. 01/23/2017, I purchased a printer and a Xbox game from your store. When I went home the game didn't work because the game was wrong as it was Xbox 360. I have Xbox One. I even purchased Xbox one from the same store few months ago. 01/25/2017, I Went to return/exchange but the General Manager Ms ** refused. She said she will buy the Xbox 360 game from me for lesser amount $??? At the same time other employee by the door with yellow T Shirt started yelling at the same time. They literally made me feel like a thief/criminal. They argued for about 7 to 10 minutes in front of 15 other customers in loud tone.

I went back home. NOTE: There is NO SIGN on the Game or on the Receipt say that game bought once will not be returned or refunded once purchased!!! I called Customer Service and they told me that I SHOULD HAVE 15 DAYS TO RETURN ANY ITEM!!! Why would the General Manager misrepresent?? Just shows incompetency. ** has no clue of how to deal with customers. Very incompetent. I have spent a lot of money buying from Best Buy because they match the prices at Amazon but since yesterday's treatment, I will not go to this store again. Amazon, Walmart, Costco etc have a million times better customer service.

We bought $4,000 Dacor double wall ovens. We paid to have it measured before installation so that everything would be taken care of. They measured and said it would be okay for installation. They installed the ovens on three small boards that bent up the unit. I brought in pics to Best Buy who blew me off about it. I sent pics to Dacor and after a considerable wait, they said the unit was not installed correctly.

I made so many calls to Best Buy and they said that they would put in an escalation which never happened. I assumed they were doing as they said but did not hear back and would continually have to follow up. I never spoke to the same person so finally asked for names of people because they never recorded anything. I would have returned these ovens within the return period but time had passed to a degree that this wasn't possible. This issue still isn't resolved but I finally asked for names of salespeople. Angie has been very rude in dealing with this issue. I spend thousands of dollars yearly at this store and they could care less. Will shop elsewhere in future.

Sat 2 hours on phone, 3 rude associates, 7 transfers and hung up on twice. It's so frustrating, you have to tell your story over and over again and pray they don't hang up on you. They are so unprofessional and don't know what to do or what to say. Each one will tell you something different from the one who works in the store to the ones on the phone. Just be careful don't get any of Best Buy's cards they offer. I mean F the discount they will give you. Hell, if you tried to cancel and return everything it's not that easy to get your money back!!!

I bought a car starter with installation online in November 2016. I called and they said they were busy for the next two weeks call back then. Then I called back and they said they have to work around the installer's time because he has a family. So I called back a third time and they said call back in two weeks. Finally I went in to the Manager and she was no help. I said I know they are booked for the next two weeks. Can I make an apt for the following two. She said they don't do that. Now it's almost two months later. I said "forget it. I want my money back and you should let consumers know online that it might take up to six months to install." Piss poor service. Our dishwasher broke the night before I went to Best Buy and I was going to buy another one after I resolved my issue but heck no. I will never get anything from them again.

On Black Friday weekend we were sold a cell phone from an associate who told us the phone was free and the monthly bill would only go up $2 an hour. We did sign electronically based upon good faith with the associate had told us. Come to find out she completely misled us and flat out lied. Our first bill was $27 more a month and almost a $40 one time activation fee. The associate told us nothing of the sort. Come to find out from Sprint this would be a $27 monthly reoccurring fee for about two years. We spoke to several managers including Andrew ** and Jessica ** who gave us the runaround for over a month and come to find out today they can not or were not willing to do anything. I was shocked and very disappointed in the customer service, the associate who lied to us, and the managers who covered up for their associate's wrong in my opinion and did nothing to help us or compensate us.

I bought a freezer from Best Buy with the added option of $14.99 to have my old freezer hauled away. When the driver arrived he dropped the new freezer but refused to take the old freezer because he did not had space in his truck. I am now on hold for more than 30 minutes on the phone (3 different) groups without a resolution. Best Buy cheated! They are cheaters! They took my business but did not deliver on what was promised!

In Dec 2016 Best Buy sent me a renewal email. While reviewing the plan it automatically charged me for the plan that I paid for the year before but didn't get to use, because the computer was broke. I call, they said they would refund the charges. This was Dec 22. It's been a month and I haven't gotten credit. I've call them 5 time. This last time I found out they debit my new card but refund the money back to an old card they had on file. They want me to call Visa to retrieve the funds. No you guys made the error I need you to fix it. The team leader was disrespectful just place me on hold while I was talking and hung up on me. I call back to get her name but they don't have any way of track who you spoke with. I just cancel my business with them. I may be just nobody but I can decide on who get my business.

We bought a double drawer Fisher Paykel Dishwasher from Best Buy Mesquite a month ago for our new renovated house. First it took them 4 weeks to get the install done. They rescheduled it 3 times before they finally decided to come and take care of the install. When the install rep was here... I asked them to make sure that it was working and they were at my house for 3 hours and said "yes everything seems to be working." I had a family gathering the day after they installed the dishwasher and come to find out, the dryer does not work for both drawers. I called the Best Buy for service. They confirmed the address where the dishwasher is. Come to find out that the repair guy came to my old house and well... WE DON'T LIVE THERE ANYMORE.

I think they should have the sense that if an appliance is delivered at a certain location, then it will be at that address - NOT ANYWHERE ELSE. So now it has been 2 months since I have not been able to use the dishwasher. Best Buy really suck at their service. I called them to take the dishwasher back and now they are saying that I need to bring it to the location and return. Which makes no sense... First it took 1 month to get the damn thing installed. Then it has been 3 weeks for them to come out and fix it... and now they want me to bring it to the location to return!!! Not sure where they are learning their customer service ethics but they are messed up. This is the last time my family & friends shop at BEST BUY. We are going to stop giving them business. They only know how to get money out of their customers but suck at helping them out with the appliances that we buy from their store.

I purchased a printer from Best Buy online, and since it was online I believed if I needed to use the warranty with it they would just send be a return label, but I didn't read the fine print, you have to bring it to a store or mail/ship it to them (AT YOUR OWN COST) even though the recording from there customer service says they will send you a return label. I called them 6 times was transferred several times. I ordered from them online to avoid having to drive to their store so instead I'm going to mail it back, some warranty? Don't buy from them online, unless you like making road trips. They lost me as a customer!!! Amazon or even Wally World beats them hands down...

Sat 2 hours on phone, 3 rude associates, 7 transfers and hung up on twice. Had to drive total of 40 minutes both ways to local store to do an online order. Transferred during call to wrong department as well as manager. Woman at store great. Called corporate. WOW. Let's start with reviews all on computer. Yesterday said can't get someone. Rude people. Another 2 hour experience today. 1st call manager hung up. 2nd woman argues with me. Never hung up on then transferred and no one picked up. 3rd woman tells me need name of someone. Then I'm getting transferred to a prime specialist. Prime a.. you know. Associate wants name. Refused. Places me on hold 4 times thinking will say something better or different. Nope. They are busy with other callers. We're customers. How do we feel now? WOW.

Called now 4th time to 612 area code. They will tell you corporate and won't transfer you to a manager. They refuse to come to phone. This time same last...b... basically arguing "You can't just call up asking." I said "yes you can." "I've been here 9 years." I said "Great sweetie. I've been shopper longer." "Well I need to better assist you." I said "Then do your job and transfer me." Get a rep manager. Has 3 callers ahead but glad to take my number. Wtf? Whoa. Wait not even done. Took to Twitter and get a message from support. Would love to talk. I follow and leave private message who then basically gets back and says "sorry but not management yet." Works at corporate office. I said "you should be able to forward this no problem."

I then took again to Twitter. If you care about customers and it's clear now you don't you'll get in touch via pm. Then call store for district number. No number but 8888. I call tell assoc. I need to complain to manager and why then tells me I can do it online. No managers over the phone. Forbes just had an article out where they said WHY BEST BUY IS CLOSING? Not enough stock and rude behavior. Can't comment on first agree on 2nd. Ridiculous. Save aggravation and go to Target or Walmart.

We recently purchased 3 items from Best Buy, all within one week. However, all on different days. The last item is a TV stand suitable for a 60" tv. Their website indicated that they had this stand at the same store we purchased the first two items. We drove the 24 miles only to find out that the store didn't have one in stock. We were given a completely incoherent excuse for this misinformation, via their website. I say incoherent because neither I or my wife could understand what this young man was trying to say. The next day we drove a half hour to another store that indicated they had one in stock. The stand, when put together, was riddled with flaws. Including a incorrect description of the product on their website. This stand has blemishes all over the finish, chips on the edges, one crushed corner, and has some spots that weren't consistent in color.

I immediately called the store to ask for a partial refund. You see, I'm a disabled man and frankly it was hard enough driving to the stores. Let alone finding someone to carry the stand inside and put it together. I just don't have it in me to disassemble, repackage, and return to the store. I called 5 times in two days and couldn't even get someone to answer the phone! It's easy to see why Best Buy almost went out of business. The clerks at the stores had zero communication skills. They had no clue in regards to manners or how one should address a customer. There were employees everywhere when we picked up the stand. Yet they all were too busy conversing with each other while we stood there wondering if someone was going to bring the item up to the front of the store. There was one worker at the pickup counter and she couldn't lift her eyes up from the computer screen. I will never return to a Best Buy!

My 2 yr. old Galaxy S7 would not turn on. Best Buy Geek department told me my protection plan had just expired 4 months previous. There was no notice of expiration and it was difficult to tell by my credit card statement because they deducted the charge two months at a time some months and nothing some months. So my phone was not covered for battery or anything else after paying $250 for the 2 years.

I asked the price of a new battery and was told they did not sell batteries. I asked if they could take one from a new phone and put it in mine to see if the battery was the problem or if something else was wrong. They could NOT do that simple request. They told me to get a new phone ($650) because mine was 2 years old and would probably malfunction even after I bought a new battery. I went to a battery store and salesman inserted a new battery to see if the phone would start up. Phone was good and the battery was only $39.00 WITH A LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!!

We purchased a new washer & dryer online. We opted to pay extra to have the appliances installed upon delivery, as well as have the old appliance removed. The soonest we could get a delivery that fit our schedule was a week and a half out on January 7th. The day finally rolls around and we receive a call from the office stating, the truck they are bringing our new appliances in, is too small for them to haul away our old appliances and that they'll send someone out later in the week. A little annoying to have to store our old equipment, especially since they knew we requested in advance to have the equipment hauled away, but we let it go.

They arrive and install our washer, but are unable to install our gas dryer due to a faulty gas valve on the dryer gas line. I'm still not sure why they didn't just try to turn off the gas to house and bleed the dryer line. The delivery guys request that we fix it and state that they can install it when they come back to get the old equipment later that week. They said someone from the office would be in contact after they turn in their paperwork at the end of the day. After they leave, we immediately contact someone and get the gas line valve replaced that day. We don't hear anything from them on Monday.

My spouse calls on Tuesday about the issue and the person on the other end was able to pull up the paperwork detailing the delay in installation. The first date they can get someone out to install our dryer and remove the old appliances is 2 1/2 weeks out, which is ridiculous. This is a full month after we ordered the appliances, extremely frustrating.

Purchased my dryer through 1-888-BESTBUY and it is now weeks after transaction and everything has gone wrong from BEST BUY coordinating delivery, rescheduling delivery due to snowstorm, to installation. Long story short, the 3rd party installer BEST BUY contracts with, left the new dryer in my garage, did not haul away my broken one (left it standing in the middle of my laundry room unusable) and told me the parts I was REQUIRED to purchase with my installation (could not leave checkout without including these) would not work and I would need to buy the correct parts.

The "escalation" team got involved after I went to my local BEST BUY store which helped me advocate. The escalation team called within 2 hours saying they got the info and would get back to me within an hour. 3 hours after not hearing, I called back and they said they would return my call. It is two days later of not hearing. This has been a DISASTER!!! I have disputed the charges with my credit card company so that maybe, BEST BUY will respond once the funds are sucked back. DO NOT BUY ONLINE--BUYER BEWARE!!!

Made an appointment for repair of a home entertainment system. Fixed the problem myself the next day and called and canceled the appointment, which wasn't until several days later. Received credit card statement several weeks later and the charge for the visit was on the card. I called Best Buy and after waiting forever on hold, being transferred countless times and speaking to a whole succession of people I have not spoken to anyone that can resolve my problem and credit me for this service that was never performed. Best Buy customer service could not be any worse.

January 10, 2017 we bought a new 65" Sony TV at Best Buy in Tempe AZ. We paid for the delivery and install of 150.00 extra. The delivery and install date was set by the clerk that sold us the tv for Wednesday the 11th between 8 and noon. On the 11th I took the morning off to wait for delivery. Noon came and went with no delivery. I called the store and was informed the delivery was scheduled for Saturday the 14th. I informed the lady this was not correct and delivery was in fact scheduled for the 11th. I was hung up on. I immediately called back and waited for 10 minutes before the same girl picked up the phone.

I told her I wanted to speak to the manager. 20 minutes later the manager called me back. He informed me the date was changed for some reason, and said he would do his best to get the installers out on this day. I never heard back from them and no one ever showed up. I will be returning the 3,500.00 television 1st thing in the morning. Best Buy does not care about customer service and I certainly don't give 2 ** about them. I will never buy anything at Best Buy again and hope anyone reading this review won't either.

Best Buy Company Profile