1.37/5
Based on 387 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 23, 2018

3538 Best Buy Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 23, 2018

On May 22, 2018, I called the Charlotte, NC Northlake Store and spoke with a gentleman about a Hisense TV that I purchased in August no longer has sound and I advised that it was still under manufacturers warranty. I asked if I could bring the television in for a possible exchange or purchase a different altogether. He advised that I talk with Geek Squad. After being transferred to Geek Squad, I was advised to return the item to the store for a Return Exchange because they do not have parts to service Hisense brand. I asked if he was certain and he advised the store would do an RTV, in which I asked what was that. He stated a Return to Vendor. So I asked the Geek Squad rep, why didn't the previous store employee tell me that. His response was they don't always know.

So on the morning of May 23rd, my daughter takes the tv in to return and exchange and is given a whole different scenario, needless to say. As a customer and someone in the customer service field, the young associate by the name of Melissa who evidently did not want to be there came off as rude and unwilling to help or shed light on the situation. People always wonder why folk give bad ratings and this is one of the worst experiences that I've ever encountered. Getting a 50 inch tv back to a store and thinking I'm going home with a replacement is poor customer service in the worst way. Needless to say the Best Buy at Northlake in Charlotte, NC just lost a customer. I strongly wish I could return every purchase I've made within the last year.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Bought an iPad for my grandson, after asking questions about the idea and it figures it I purchase it. Turns out to be that I was misinformed about the product and features. Went back returned it with my purchase receipt and exchanged it for an upgrade. I went again 3 month later and bought a GoPro. I bought extra battery and the memory. Again I ask to buy all the necessary accessories for the GoPro. Bought extra battery, and memory. When I got home the GoPro was damaged, and I need another memory card for it to work.

Immediately I went back 30 min Later to have it exchanged and buy the additional memory card. It was return and was purchased again but as a new sale. The GoPro was not to my expectations. I was not satisfied. I paid 800.00 plus two memory card and a extra battery. Since I was not satisfied, I went back for a return. They said, that I had too many return even though I had my receipt. I they would allowed me to return only one purchase. I had two purchase because the extra battery and memory card was purchased when I first bought the Pro cam that I returned because it was defective. The second receipt was for the Pro cam exchange and the extra memory card. Lucky I was able to return the 800.00 Pro cam with one of the memory card. But they refuse to return the extra battery 50.00 I purchase that was never open and seal including the memory card 45.00.

They said I have too many returns. That I had to wait a year to do any exchanges. Are they serious. Now got stuck with a memory card and a battery I have no use for. Almost a total of 100.00 dollars to throw away in a garbage. No use for any other equipment. I have my receipt. I will not ever buy from them again. I hope they close out. This is not customer service whatsoever. I just bought electronics via the Internet, they have the same warranty, they are cheaper. Free delivery to your front door. DO NOT BUY FROM BEST BUY. THEY ARE THEIF. I AM DONE WITH THEM AFTER OVER 10 year of loyal customer. Return decline.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I brought my laptop to Best Buy (where I originally bought it), as my hard drive had bit the dust. They gave a long story about how they would have to send it to Toronto and then Lenovo would have to be contacted. The estimate started at "at least $200", then became "at least $300" then "$300 to $500". I was then told it would be "at least 2-3 weeks" and finally "don't bring it to a mom and pop shop, as it's too complicated and they won't be able to fix it". I politely declined and brought my laptop to Canada Computers. They had the part in the store and were able to install it and Windows 10 for less than $300 (which included an extended 3 year warranty on the hard drive) ON THE SAME DAY!! I no longer trust Best Buy and they can 01 0101 0101010101.

Original review: May 18, 2018

My husband and I recently purchased a washer from Best Buy, or worst buy, which is how we refer to them now. Delivery had been scheduled for this past Tuesday, but that never happened. Seemed from our communication from them that the delivery truck broke down, and they had to reschedule our delivery date. We understood that things happen, but what has occurred since then is simply unacceptable. We were given a new delivery date of today between 2 and 4. I specifically worked from home today in anticipation of the delivery. When we got close to the 4 o'clock deadline, I called our local store in Wilmington, DE. After being disconnected SIX times, no one could give me any definitive answers on when we could expect delivery. Apparently, customer service aren't two words that are readily used by Best Buy and their employees. We will NEVER shop there again!!!

Original review: May 18, 2018

I ordered a dishwasher on 4/18. Installation was set up for 5/19. On 5/16, I get an email saying the order was canceled. I called the 800 number but they couldn't find out who canceled it. They said nothing could be done once an order was canceled. Rep finally called the store and found out that they had my dishwasher. But the only thing I could do was to go to the store and re buy it. The reason I ordered online was to avoid going to the store. I went to the store and the manager did correct the error but it took me 45 minutes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Geek Squad?

Original review: May 14, 2018

I've been looking to upgrade my phone for 6 months now. I want the Google Pixel 2 on Koodo Network. It's on the website displaying "not available online." Fine, go into the store many times over the course of 6 months only for them to say, "No we don't have any." How in the hell can you not have any? I really despise Best Buy, I will only ever buy things on sale because I know the markups and they don't deserve my extra money. When Future Shop was open, that was my store. Best Buy always seemed scummy. No "Best Buy" at all.

Original review: May 13, 2018

I purchased an iPhone, case and glass screensaver. I was told if I purchased the Zagg Invisible Shield for my iPhone it would carry a lifetime guarantee. All I had to do is bring the defective screen back to Best Buy and they would replace it for free. I had to initially pay to have the screensaver affixed to the iPhone. Within 6-months the screensaver cracked. Now when I try to get it covered, Best Buy says I have to deal with Zagg who charges to replace the glass screensaver. I feel Best Buy misled me on the warranty. It is impossible to work with them because their phone is always busy or you wait on hold forever.

Original review: May 13, 2018

I went to Best Buy in Huntsville Alabama because I went on their website to look for a Waterproof case and they said they had it in stock. Drove a distance to get it. And they said they didn't have none after they said they had it. That's wrong and unprofessional especially when I am on a fixed income for gas... I will never go there again. I will tell people about it and I will tell people never ever go there.

Original review: May 12, 2018

Stay away from these stores. I bought a tv for $1,000 - delivery window today Friday 4 to 8 pm. Driver calls at 7 and says that can’t find my house in the middle of a neighborhood?! When I called Best Buy at 7:05 they informed me that the driver of the delivery company had checked out already and was on the way home!!! Now I have no TV and I lost the money I paid to the guy that was supposed to be wall mounting it tomorrow morning. THIEVES. They got my money and then they pretended that they can’t find my house. I will be calling the police first thing tomorrow morning!!!

Original review: May 11, 2018

On April 18, 2018 I purchased an Apple Macbook Pro MD101LL, Intel i5, 8GB Memory, 500GB Hard drive, 13" Screen, DVDRW-Refurbished from a Marketplace seller via Best Buy named only as QR Computers. On April 20 the item arrived. Shipping was quick, the laptop is in good cosmetic condition, but the laptop when turned on had two issues: 1) no WiFi and 2) the provided charger did not fit the laptop.

While QR Computers swears they do extensive testing it turned out the 1) no WiFi was not connected internally. I resolved this myself by plugging in the ribbon. (so much for extensive testing) Then set about to resolve item 2) to get the correct charger. I returned the original charger with a note and picture of the correct charger required for this specific laptop.

A week goes by and after several Emails with no responses finally a response that a new charger would be sent to me. I again Emailed QR Computers to ensure they would send the correct item. They confirmed they would. And... you guessed it, they did send a new charger but again the wrong one for this laptop. I said to them, "I give up"... I'll sell it and buy one myself from Apple. Through all of this Best Buy does nothing. They take no part in anything except to tell me to deal with the seller. So be aware that when you deal through Best Buy's Marketplace you are on your own. The only response I get now is, "Sorry for your experience" and nothing more. This is now the third time I have been cheated by Best Buy on a purchase.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I recently bought a dishwasher and installation kit for delivery from Best Buy. It was an online order. Unfortunately, the delivery service (outsourced to Geek Squad) failed to deliver the installation kit. What's more, the delivery men, who called to confirm time and location for delivery, refused to answer any subsequent calls about dishwasher and missing item.

The next day, the customer service rep. didn't address my request for a refund and transferred me to a warehouse rep. without explaining my situation. Unsurprisingly, the warehouse rep. was unhelpful. She declined to provided any assistance and incorrectly stated that I could only receive a refund if I visited and called my local Best Buy -- despite the fact that it was an online order. Only after repeated calls was I able to get a refund for the undelivered product. In short, I was deeply dissatisfied with the entire buying experience. I wouldn't buy from Best Buy again, and I would recommend that other consumers avoid them as well.

Original review: May 9, 2018

We purchased a 55 inch Vizio Smart TV Model# E55-E2 from Best Buy on 3/22/18. Today is 5/9/18, we have almost daily issues with the tv shutting off and needing to be completely rebooted. This past week, I have called Best Buy and the 15 day return policy has expired, it would have to also be unopened in box (how would I know it was broken then?). Store associate would not allow me to speak to the manager. They told me to call Vizio and go through warranty process (such a joke!).

I called them explaining I can get it to restart right now but everyday I spend almost 20 minutes rebooting, but she told me that me having a mindset that her troubleshooting technique wouldn’t work, would not fix my tv because I told her, "I doubt this will fix the problem since this is what we have done all week to get it to come on." The only thing difference is that she had me to push the top reset button on the back of the tv while it was unpluggged, and did not schedule anyone to come out even though she said she would need me to locate the serial number in order to help me, and said, "Hope this fixed it," that I would be surprised how often this fixes the problem, (I’m really surprised that a reputable company like Best Buy sells defective Vizio TVs), also to call back tomorrow if it doesn’t, to be continued... Best Buy sold me a $500 lemon tv, thanks Best Buy, last thing I will be buying from you EVER!!!

Original review: May 6, 2018

They failed to deliver my order. When I went back to the store, I was told I would have to contact USPS to determine why my order has not been delivered. This is not good customer service. It is their responsibility to see that my order is delivered. I would give them zero stars for customer service. In the future, I will buy from Amazon.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Best Buy, used to be the number one store to go to for great deals and great customer service but that has changed the last 10 years. Their prices on most things are higher than many other retailers. However will reluctantly price match other lower store or online store prices only if you ask them to and the place that has the lower price must be on the Best Buy, price match list which is very small and doesn't include so many good quality stores. There are many employees there that will even lie to you to get you to purchase something like the Samsung Note 5 that I purchased a while back with no contract. It cost me much more than I could have bought it for online and I was told that it would come with a free Samsung 3D viewer. All I had to do was bring my receipt back in the store three days later and show it to a manager and I will get the free gift.

Well I did just that and the store manager and district manager both told me that I was mistaken about what I was told that since I bought the phone three days before the promotional deal was being offered I was not entitled to a free viewer. I argued with them that the sales associate assured me that I would get it and it was the only reason why I bought the phone there and they told me that no associate would claim that. I then asked them to take the phone back and give me a full refund and again to my very angry disappointment they told me that I can only return it if the phone didn't work and that I should not think of damaging it and then try to return it.

I then got very angry at the nerve of these two non deserving managers and asked for a corporate complaint number and I called that number and after I told the person who answered what had happened and waited 30 minutes on hold for her to get back to me she told me, "Tough luck mister" and that they were not going to give me the 3D viewer. I then told her I will never buy a thing from their stores again. Then just out of curiosity I went to a Verizon, store and told them what happened and the manager there said I should have bought the phone there and that it would have costed me two hundred dollars less and they would have given me the viewer even if I bought it two weeks earlier or two weeks later.

This is how many big companies are treating people now. They want your business and will go out of their way to get it but will treat you like garbage if you are not satisfied with your purchase and on a side note people need to be very careful. Best Buy pushes a lot of low quality merchandise because of the higher profits they make on that stuff.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Best Buy is bunch of liars. They have trade in website where you can estimate and trade in your older electronics and computer. When you bring your laptop or iPhone to a store, theirs in-store website gives you 10 times less for what actual Best Buy website promises. If this the way how you want to generate foot traffic into your store, then screw you. Best Buy I will never place my foot in your store ever - liars.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Best Buy did not divulge all the information required to make an informed choice on the delivery and install of new appliances. After the sale and during the inspection of the document we found out there were required additional parts in order to qualify for free delivery and install. Appx $200 total for the package. After a complaint about the additional hidden fees, they agreed to deliver and set the appliances in the house. When I informed them that I would be installing the power cord (I am a master electrician) the delivery person told me "You can not use the existing cord." I informed him the cord was in pristine condition and was UL listed. Not a cheap Chinese knock off with counterfeit labels. He argued and finally said that "He" as a Best Buy employee could not install the cord.

As he was leaving, my daughter asked him if he was going to see if the dryer worked. He stated he was not because he did not install the power cord and that the warranty was voided because of that. With further questioning, he said the cord could cause the house to burn down among other things and this is why the warranty was void. I took this as a cheap shot to sell a new (and overpriced) power cord and using fear to make the sale. He was not aware of my background nor training. I perceived this as a threat to my safety and well being. Needless to say, Best Buy will not receive any more of my money.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I ordered an expensive MacBook and they sent me an email saying the payment didn't go through (this happened to other friends as well). In the email it says you will NOT be charged until it ships. I bought one in person a couple days later because I found this processing impossible and annoying. After sending me no email or indication they charged my account, they charged me $1500. The item didn't even ship and they charged me. They also refused to cancel the order telling me it's too late. I tried calling customer care and they said they would call back end of day with a supervisor. There was NO call to follow up until a week later. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM BEST BUY AND WILL MAKE SURE ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY NEVER GO THROUGH THIS. Better to buy in person or through Amazon.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I got online to apply for credit to get me a smartwatch Gear 3 but was told that I will have an answer within two weeks. I applied for credit with Conn's on TV and furniture. I was approved in 30 minutes. The process needs to be a little faster because I was ready to buy that day.

Original review: April 29, 2018

The Best Buy is easily to navigate to what I'm looking for. They offer price matching so I know I'm always getting the best deal. With free shipping or in store pick-up I can have my purchase as soon as I need it.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Ordered a washer dryer set. Gets delivered and I mistakenly order the electric dryer. I was advised by the driver that allowing them to take the incorrect dryer back would be the best bet, so I agreed. They took my old washer and left the new one. I was also told that I could not process the exchange for 24 hours because the order was "locked". Following day I call Best Buy to process the exchange and they tell me I need to cancel my original order and place a new one for the gas version of the dryer... ok. Four transfers later I am finally transfer to sales and they tell me they cannot honor the sale price because I ordered the wrong one?!?

After an hour of holding and talking to a manager, they still wont honor my price and want me to pay $250 more for the same product. Because "policy" says they can't and they have "no way" to verify the sales price! IT IS ONLINE AT THAT PRICE!!! Per the Customer Service Manager, online advertising is not accurate and Google cannot be trusted!! Please for your sake, don't get anything from this company. I promise you will regret it.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Recently ordered an under the counter microwave and set up shipping. Waited from noon to 4:00 for my order per their instructions, no one showed and so I called and was told that I was rescheduled for another day without letting me know. So I asked what kind of compensation they were going to provide since I wasted my valuable time and would have to wait another day, especially since it was their fault, and was told they don’t do that. Well after much run around, many times on hold I was told they would give me $20, but not first saying they don’t do that. I guess they like to totally piss you off and irritate you before offering you anything. They show customers mean nothing. I will never buy from Best (worst) Buy and will tell anyone who listens how they treated me. If you don’t value your customers, I’ll go where I’m appreciated. They really should be called Worst Buy, where customers mean nothing to us!!

Original review: April 24, 2018

I purchased a washer from Best Buy, then wanted to purchase a dryer. They set me up on 24 months interest free auto draft payments. I’ve been struggling to keep my head above water financially & did not need them to do what they did to me. Because I didn’t have the account paid for within 24 months, they drafted over $700 out of my checking account, caused the account to go into overdraft by $400. Best Buy is the most greedy, underhanded company I’ve ever dealt with. I will never purchase another thing from them & I will encourage anyone I know to read the fine print before they sign.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Went in a few weeks ago with the intention of buying two Galaxy S9 Plus Phones on a Friday night. We knew exactly what we wanted. We made the trip to the store to buy local rather than just ordering online. We went to the phone counter and several people were working nearby, but not a single person asked to help, and if you tried to make eye contact they'd just look away. After 20 minutes we gave up and went across the street and purchased the phones directly from the Verizon store, at a higher price but where we received outstanding customer service.

No wonder stores in the mall are leaving at an alarming rate. It's really sad that the employees were more interested in playing on their own cell phones or avoiding dealing with customers than making a very easy $1600 sale. If they keep up with that attitude, they won't have jobs at all. It is impossible to support a local business when the employees treat you this way.

Maybe we looked "poor" in our casual attire, but in a sales setting, you should never judge a person because you have absolutely no idea what they have (or don't have). How I would love to be a lottery winner and go around in grungy clothes to pay cash for a new Ferrari or high-end BMW as a social experiment! In all seriousness, we could have forced someone to wait on us, but should never have had to do that and probably would have been met with a bad attitude for interrupting whatever seemed so much more important than doing their jobs. It's a really sad world that we live in when people treat others with such disrespect, especially those customers who are the whole reason you have a paycheck. They could have at least said, "Hello, let me know if I can help you with anything." That's so simple.

I wrote to the company weeks ago but never received a response. I was not wanting to get anyone in trouble, but I am truly concerned about retail stores leaving our area. We used to love that store and would hate to see it leave, but things are not the same now. However, since corporate also didn't care enough to acknowledge the contact, I feel it is now time to share our experience with others.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I recently bought a washer and dryer from Best Buy. First of all this particular model was in limited availability everywhere and Best Buy had the best price with a three year warranty added on top. We looked at Lowe's, Home Depot and a few other places. We don't normally shop for appliances at Best Buy. After purchasing they were able to deliver within 2 business days. Which was far faster than anyone else was willing to do it. To top it off their delivery guys had then delivered on time and installed on the second floor in literally 30 minutes. These were huge machines. I was thoroughly impressed. They made sure everything worked and were very personable nice guys who even offered to walk us through how to use the machines. We didn't used to shop for big appliances from Best Buy. But if the need arises again we definitely will going forward.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I had Purchased an Lenovo ThinkPad for my girlfriend on her birthday and It included a one year subscription to Office 365. When I got the PC there was no product key. After calling Geek Squad, and Best Buy, I was hung up 4 times, and spent over an hour jumping through hoops just to be told by a rep. that they couldn't fix the problem and it wasn't their problem, and pawned me off to a store. After all that, I went to my local store and got the same ** explanation with no result. Finally the Geek Squad rep in store, was nice enough to offer a discount if I bought my own 365 subscription that I should have had included. Reluctantly I did so... But the issues didn't stop there, I tried activating the Office 365 I had JUST bought, and found out the key was not in the system.

I first contacted Microsoft support, and was told it was Best Buy's issue because the key wasn't active. So yet again I was back to Best Buy's Mediocre support! After being hung-up on yet again, I was told since I bought this key in store, there was nothing they could do, and I would have to YET AGAIN go back to the store! It's been 4.5 hours, almost 3 hours of phone calls, 12 different reps. and STILL no resolution to either problem! Bottom line Best Buy's "Promise" of "Unbeatable Service" is Unbelievably WRONG.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I was living up north in a very isolated community. There was internet available but it was too slow and weak to be able to download any programs. I was in the city for a week and went to Best Buy to purchase software for making videos. There was nothing on the shelves so I asked one of the sales reps about it. He didn't even bother to stop to talk to me, instead saying in passing and then with his back to me that all the software had been recalled and I could purchase online. I checked the product recall page for Best Buy. He was lying. They must work on commission... Because I live in a town with a great racial divide and I am on the lesser side of that divide. We are frequently stereotyped as not having money.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I am very unhappy with Citibank in general and would not recommend banking with Citibank or holding a credit card with/through Citibank (i.e. Bestbuy). My husband and I each have a Citibank credit card as well as a joint Best Buy account. The many years we have been a customer of Citibank, we have paid our bill on time if not early. As for our account with Best Buy, the 3+ years we have had that account, we setup our account to be on autopay. My husband deployed to Bahrain for a year in January 2018 which is stressful in and of itself not to mention I was sitting for the February 2018 Bar Exam. For some reason our autopay stopped in February (we are assuming it's because my husband was in Bahrain and maybe it triggered an alert or something, our autopay stopped). It did not come to my attention until March that our February payment was not processed. I immediately set the autopay backup and paid through April.

I checked with NavyFed and confirmed that at the time the February payment should have gone through our checking account had over $7,000 in it. So I know that was not the issue. My husband and I take our credit very seriously. It is important to us that we pay all of our bills on time. However, now through no fault of our own, we have a ding against our credit for a late payment. Despite offering to provide Best Buy/Citibank with copies of our bank statement that month and my husband deployment orders, Citibank has refused to remove the negative mark from our credit report. Given our history with Best Buy/Citibank and the fact that it is "unknown" why the autopay stopped, Best Buy/Citibank would have removed the negative mark even if it was done as a one time courtesy.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I bought an HP Envy x360 laptop from them and had for 8 weeks and it started getting a white screen and making like screaming noises and then shuts down, would get a green grayish screen and keyboard wouldn't always work so I took it back. I mean if this laptop has these many problems in the first 8 weeks what's it going to have in the next 8 weeks??!! We were told that they have a 2 week return policy on electronic items and the only thing they would do is send it to HP which would take 3 - 4 weeks! We had our receipt, box and everything! 2 week return policy are you kidding me??!! I figured a 90 day policy! I also thought they would stand behind their product they sold but no! Never buy an electronic product from best buy!! Especially if you use it for work because you could be without for several weeks!!

Original review: April 14, 2018

It’s been approximately 2 months since I went to Best Buy, Thousand Oaks store and told a tech at TV/ Home theater section re a service I need for my home theater system. It took a few weeks until finally a tech was scheduled and showed up at my home for review and consultation. It took a while more until I got a proposal for the service, they got my credit card info and charged me first and a little back and forth until the service was scheduled for 10 days later with 4 hour window and a text message confirmation was sent to me. Nobody showed up on the scheduled day and after sitting home for 5 hours and a few phone call and passing me to different person finally they told me “SORRY” and offered me rescheduling after two months of waiting!!

Original review: April 14, 2018

Lenovo IdeaCenter - Sponsoring a pc and selling it at your store and then not having the connectors to upgrade the pc is very bad business. You are forcing us to use the Internet to order things when you should have them in your store to begin with. I purchased the pc and the sales clerk had little to no information on it except it was a good model rated as a I7. I take pc home and open it up and try to install my rx470 4 gig graphics card that I already had. It was too long so I carefully cut the excess plastic with no use but cosmetic look off. I wrapped the card in blue tape and cut it off with diamond blade grinder. I tried to install again and the motherboard on this pc put their HDD and USB connections right next to PCI express slot. Brilliant! So My Old but still up to date graphic card doesn't fit.

So I look at the pc specifications on this pc from BestBuy. They recommended 1 graphic card. The rx550 4 gig. I instantly felt like I was in a sales trap. (PC purposely modified to make you purchase new parts so old parts are useless and more companies make more money). So now I realize I have to buy this RX550 4 GIG to make my pc able to render High End 3d Models in substance painter 2. I wait a week until next payday go back to BestBuy and purchase basically the same video card I have at home already but smaller. Total Spent So Far $750. Not including 2 trips to BestBuy that is one hour away from my house. I get new graphic card home and go to install it and it almost broke my HDD connection right off the motherboard. Bad concept and recommendation.

Now last step Power Supply. I have a 650 watt Ultra from my previous pc. I go to install it and guess what? It doesn't fit! So I go to just sit it on top of my pc like a Frankenstein pc and go ahead and make my connections anyway so I can get back to 3d modeling and its a 20 pin standard power supply and motherboard is a 10 pin power supply. Again bad concept and no warning from clerk when purchasing pc and asking about upgrades and risks and recommendations. I repeat they had little to no information about this pc that they sell at their store. So I stupidly depended on my store to have the power supply or the adapter 20 to 10 pin at their store.

I drove back to Best Buy Same day after work on a Friday 4 hours of driving. This is truly my mistake for not calling and having faith in Best Buy. I ask for the power supply needed for this pc and they tell me they don't sell a 10 pin power supply that fits in the pc. I said "ok do you have the connector?" "Sorry sir no we don't" This is a truly bad way to sell a pc at a store with pc sales and pc upgrade sales. It's a wonder why people are going to the internet and purchasing things and stores are going out of business. If I could have my way I would return the pc which I have already had longer then the 14 day return policy. Return this video card and this power supply all totaling $800 and order online the same version pc in a gaming box for same price and just put my things in it. After this day and experience I will never shop at BestBuy again, and I will never recommend Lenovo after this sales trap they provided for BestBuy.

Best Buy Company Information