Call toll free
2.67/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Jitterbug Flip is new and improved with a dedicated 5Star urgent response button. Jitterbug Flip is an easy-to-use cell phone that truly enables you to be connected, protected and in control of your life.

Easy-to-Use

The Jitterbug Flip has new features like a bigger screen, larger buttons, a backlit keypad for easier typing, and a thoughtful design making it a cell phone that's actually enjoyable to use.

Easy to Enjoy

With a powerful speaker, conversations are heard loud and clear, and simple YES and NO buttons make navigating the menu effortless. You can also enable the built-in flashlight with a magnifier to help you see in dimly lit areas. Plus, the Jitterbug Flip comes with a built-in camera with flash, that allows you to capture and share every special moment.

Easy to be Prepared

You can turn the Jitterbug Flip into a personal safety device, making it more than just a cell phone - with our Health and Safety packages. In any uncertain or unsafe situation, just push the 5Star button and you’ll speak immediately with an IAED Certified 5Star Agent who can get you the help you need in any emergency, big or small.

Award-Winning Customer Service

When you need assistance, our knowledgeable 100% U.S.- based Customer Service Representatives and friendly Operators are there to help. Just dial “0” and an Operator can help you connect a call or add a contact to your Phone Book.

Jitterbug Flip by GreatCall Video
Jitterbug Flip by GreatCall Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1135 Jitterbug Flip Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 10, 2019

I'm currently looking for another cell provider. I happened to bump into a Jitterbug phone which "as it says" is simple and easy to use. I just make and receive phone calls and I don't text because I only have one hand. However, I noticed from a number of complaints, that the older versions of Jitterbugs were GOOD and the new ones are trashy? Is there an explanation to this other than GreatCall changed manufacturer for lower costs and more profit?

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 6, 2019

Avoid this company at all costs. The phone will not charge in the base charger when we received it. They send a replacement base - same issue. Obviously it's the cheap phone. They said they will not replace under warranty because nothing is wrong with the phone. "Just wiggle it a few times." they said. I asked to speak with a manager. He said the would call back... He never called back as promised. I guess they like to take advantage of the very people they claim to help!

Jitterbug Flip response

We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with the Jitterbug Flip and we appreciate your feedback. Please, review the private message we sent you.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Purchased flip phone for my 92 year old father. The speaker on the phone did not work. The service was not good. It pings off of Verizon tower in my area. The ringer very low for the hearing impaired. The buttons on the phone where your fingers rest to hold the phone are in the wrong place. Constantly moves the volume to low. I cancelled in 1 day. I read only the set up section. Somewhere there must be a section regarding restocking fee I called to find out where my refund was. My CS agent did not tell me I had a 10.00 Restocking Fee! I explained that the speaker did not work. Cell service terrible. Supervisor would not refund due to the phone wasn’t my satisfaction! It didn’t work!!!! Never ever will do service with jitterbug or Great Call service!!!

Jitterbug Flip response

We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with our Jitterbug Flip and we appreciate your feedback. Per GreatCall’s 30-day return policy, stated in our Terms and Conditions packaged with each phone and can also be found on our webpage https://www.greatcall.com/legal/guarantee, states for any reason within 30 days from date of purchase, you are not completely satisfied with your phone or device, we will refund the activation fee, the first month's service charge, the cost of the phone/device, plus applicable taxes, less the restocking fee, as long as you do not exceed 30 minutes of talk time.

Original review: March 4, 2019

My 97 year old dad had a Jitterbug Flip for several years and no complaints. The billing statement had an offer for an upgraded flip phone which I ordered and which I regret. Requesting the upgrade is another story. It was ridiculous, and I told them so. Now back to the problem with the phone. While my father could hear the caller, it was a different story for the caller. The sound was very muffled with loud static and no one can understand a word he was saying. I called customer service two days in a row, and they took me through troubleshooting which did not help.

On the third day I told them I did not want to go through anymore troubleshooting. I just wanted the phone replaced. They sent another phone. There is still static, but I can hear my father a little better but not much. I have to wonder if the replacement phone is a reject from someone else. It's the weekend and We have had the replacement phone for a two days now. I will be calling customer service again! Great Call, I'm sure you know of these problems. Why do you continue to sell this phone?

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: March 2, 2019

Purchased 2-11-19 Jitterbug Flip Phone for 87 year old neighbor based on my father's experience with Samsung Jitterbug from 5 or years ago. Neighbor loves the new phone, BIG #s & easy to use, but we can't understand him when he talks to us. His voice is all distorted. Great Call sent another phone, but same thing. When I put it on speaker, it clears up, but then he has trouble hearing us. Thinking our only option is to go back to a landline. Wish I could say they can fix, but from what I've been told it's as good as it gets. :( I'm thinking new phone builder has cheapened up mic to the point it doesn't work.

Jitterbug Flip response

We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with our Jitterbug Flip and we appreciate your feedback. Please call GreatCall Customer Service between the hours of 5am and 8pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week, from another phone, for a resolution of your issues.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jitterbug Flip by GreatCall?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Telemarketer CONSTANT NUISANCE calls are being billed to my plan. Bought for elderly parent. Customer service says he is answering their calls. He is NOT answering their calls to him, he BARELY answers mine! Going back to previous provider. What a SCAM!

Jitterbug Flip response

Hello Ms. Perkins, it was a pleasure speaking with you today and assisting you with the usage over on your account. After the review of your account and per our conversation, I have credited your account for the usage overage fee. We are happy to hear that you have set up a mygreatcall.com account to view the detailed call history and that you have the National Do Not Call registry number. Once you register the number, the unwanted telemarketing calls should be greatly reduced. We appreciate you and your feedback, please give us a call if you need any further assistance. Best Regards

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I bought this for my Dad after he left my Verizon package. From the get go, there were problems. Intermittent ring tone: on the "ring ring" phone sound, a known issue I was told by call center person #3. Low volume on speaker Phone: caused by new program upgrade I was told by person number 4. Should be fixed in next upgrade. Went through 2 phones, sent back the third and demanded credit towards another carrier's phone which I was given, even after 30 days, so Best Buy did the right thing, but at my insistence. The final straw was poor signal standing in front of Best Buy while my Verizon phone had 4 bars. Jitterbug is on the Verizon network. Their phones must be really bad. As a former Firefighter of 20 years I would not trust this phone to help my 83 year old father if he needed it during an emergency.

Jitterbug Flip response

Hi John, we are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your Jitterbug Flip and we appreciate your feedback. The ringer volume of the phone is 84 decibels and there are several ringtones available with “Telephone” and “Alert” being the most popular. Intermittent ringing for inbound calls is generally signal related. Although you may be in a good coverage area, things such as topography, buildings and even building materials can interfere with the signal and cause the phone not to ring. We hope you were able to find a phone with a better signal that worked for your father.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

My 95 year old dad had a Jitterbug Flip for several years and loved it! After it stopped working we tried to replace it. We are now on the second replacement phone and it doesn't work. The sound is very muffled with static and no one can understand a word he is saying. We called customer service and they sent another new phone. The second new phone is just as bad.

Jitterbug Flip response

Hi V, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience with your dad's Jitterbug Flip phone. We would like to look into this matter further, can you please respond to the private message we have sent you?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My 94 year old father in law is hard of hearing and just bought the flip phone. The volume is not very loud even turned up to max. We put it on 'speaker' and it was even worse. I could hardly hear it. We returned it to Best Buy for another one and it has the same problem. Are these phones reconditioned?

Jitterbug Flip response

Hi James, thank you for your feedback, we are always looking for better ways to improve our products. If you are purchasing a phone, they are brand new and not refurbished. We are sorry your Father is experiencing low volume on his Jitterbug Flip phone. We would recommend changing the ringtone to something that may be easier to hear and verify that your volume is on “Volume Max” by pressing the button on the side of your phone. If this does not resolve this matter, please contact our Customer Service team between 5AM and 8PM, Pacific Standard Time, on another phone, to go through troubleshooting.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

My Mom, age 90+, used the old style Jitterbug phone happily for about 5 years. When it finally died in early 2018, we replaced it with a Jitterbug Flip. Flip #1 became defective and was exchanged for a new Flip after less than 3 months use. Replacement #2 became defective and was replaced shortly after purchase. Now Replacement #3 is failing. While Best Buy allowed me to exchange the 1st defective phone for a new one, we had to purchase replacement #2. I am unwilling to purchase another replacement Jitterbug Flip and will probably have a landline installed in her room instead. Three failed Flips in a 12 month period is ridiculous. The Great Call folks however, are wonderful.

Jitterbug Flip response

Hi Sandra, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience with your mother's Jitterbug Flip phone. We would like to look into this matter further, can you please respond to the private message we have sent you?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Junk. Expensive and could never get it to work right. CSR person was really rude and not helpful. After having for less than 2 months we wanted to return but they said it's ours after 30 days. DON'T FALL FOR THIS. I recommend **. They at least are serviced locally by Target. Jitterbug has no local customer support.

Jitterbug Flip response

Hi Sara, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience. GreatCall strives to provide the highest quality service available. We understand that each individual will have different needs and usage requirements and as such, we offer a variety of products and rate plans with a broad range of usage limits starting as low as $14.99/month, before taxes. Per GreatCall’s 30-day return policy, stated in our Terms and Conditions packaged with each phone and can also be found on our webpage https://www.greatcall.com/legal/guarantee, states for any reason within 30 days from date of purchase, you are not completely satisfied with your phone or device, we will refund the activation fee, the first month's service charge, the cost of the phone/device, plus applicable taxes, less the restocking fee and shipping fee, as long as you do not exceed 30 minutes of talk time. For further assistance please contact our Customer Service between 5AM – 8PM, Pacific Standard Time

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

My father-in-law purchased the Jitterbug flip phone and associated daily check-in service through Great Call. There was nothing inherently wrong with the flip phone but the service was absolutely useless. Great Call would make daily check-in calls to him and due to poor hearing, he would not answer them. The Great Call service then had alternate numbers on file, my wife and a neighbor, to contact if he did not respond. They were only used on a very few occasions after he purchased the phone and service.

They were not contacted recently at all as family members were staying with him around the clock. He passed away about 2 weeks ago and since his passing, my wife spoke with Great Call customer service and canceled the service and phone on 24 Jan 2019. She explained that he passed away and the entire time previously when he was in the hospital, she never received a check in call from Great Call. The customer service representative told her the service was canceled on that date. Since that date we have continued to get calls saying he needed our assistance!

On 28 January 2019, my wife called again to get the callback messaging turned off and the customer service representative said she would ensure it would be and not happen again, but it did! Today, 30 January 2019, we again got the wellness callback message and again called Great Call customer service to see what was going on. The customer service representative was rude and told her it was not Great Call sending the messages. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on indefinite hold until I hung up finally. This is not only poor, unprofessional service but also callous and uncaring. My wife has sent an email to Great Call about this problem but at this time, they have not responded. This is a system advertised to provide a life-saving service to seniors but from our experience is just a hit or miss system robbing seniors and giving them and families a false sense of security. I would not recommend it to anyone!

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

Purchased as a replacement for an existing Jitterbug phone but older model for my 79 year old mother. Phone seemed to work okay for the first few days but then started to notice the buttons were sticking and when I would open the phone up it would take a minute or two for the screen light up. Open it today and the phone appeared dead here. Try to turn it on and had no luck. Attempting to charge the phone now but having no luck. Returning the phone for a replacement that will hopefully work.

Jitterbug Flip response

We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your Jitterbug Flip and we appreciate your feedback. Please call GreatCall Customer Service between the hours of 5 am and 8 pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week, from another phone, for a resolution of your issues.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

When I turn on the phone, it always takes at least a minute or more to "boot up" The bottom of the screen shows a sequence of purple dots lighting up that goes on for a minute or more before I can make a call. On the older Jitterbug model I had before, the phone was ready for use immediately after turning the phone on.

I listen to my voicemails then delete them. However, now the message that "You have 1 new voice messages" persists. When I listen to voicemail, the operator states I have no new voicemails. I talked to customer service a week ago. She was able to delete the incorrect notification message but now it is back again. Do I have a defective phone or are these just "new but annoying features" of this latest model?

Jitterbug Flip response

Hello Richard, we are sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with the Jitterbug Flip phone. The phone does need a few seconds to power on before making a call. The voicemail notification you are receiving can be removed by calling your voicemail, leaving a message then calling to delete it. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and the false notification should not be happening consistently.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I tried Jitterbug Flip because I don’t use those other phones and it's much better. I can tap a button and get whoever I want. I got a problem with paying my bills now though. They automatically take my money out on the 18th of the month and I don’t like that. I tried to get it changed for my money to be taken out on the 3rd of the month because that’s when I get my little money and that’s when I pay my other bills. At the 18th of the month, if I don't have money in the bank then I have to pay that plus the $35 fee from the bank. I couldn’t get it changed though. But besides my payment statement, my experience with Jitterbug has been good so far.

Jitterbug Flip response

Hi Cathy, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience with your Jitterbug Flip phone and Smart phone. GreatCall strives to provide the highest quality service available. Would you please contact our Customer Service at 1(800)733-6632 between 5AM – 8PM, Pacific Standard Time, on another phone, so we can go through troubleshooting steps to resolve this matter.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I have been with Jitterbug for about 8 years. I love my old Samsung Jitterbug phone but it was getting old so my husband and I thought we would buy new flip phones. At first I bought a Jitterbug Smartphone for me and a flip phone for my husband. They are both cheap junkie phones. The sound quality is like a old transistor radio, the ringer comes and goes, the reception is not as good as the old phones. I guess as I've always heard, you get what you pay for. I called customer service and was told that Samsung doesn't make the Jitterbug phones anymore and that the new ones are made by a different company. Apparently that isn't a very good company at making phones. I'm going with another company.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I’m not a techie person and the Jitterbug seemed like it was going to be easier. But it was a pain in the butt. I even said, "Forget it," because it was supposed to be so easy. That was the advertisement on it and that’s exactly what I wanted. I don’t like reading directions. I like to be able to figure it out and it was difficult. It took me a long time to be able to text. I’d push the A when I was trying to get the B which was next on the same key but I didn’t really know how to do that. I read a little bit of the directions and then I sort of figured it out on my own. Then it was better. But you have to push the same button three or four times and then if you push it too fast, you don’t get the letter you were looking for. I can capitalize the beginning of a sentence if I use a punctuation mark but I have yet to figure out how to capitalize somebody’s name. I haven’t spent a lot of time on it but I don’t wanna have to.

I'm cheap and that's one reason I have an inexpensive phone. I didn’t care about going to the internet but I didn't really know in the beginning I wouldn’t be able to download games on the flip phone. I don’t think I paid attention. I don’t play a lot of games so it’s not important. But I do miss Candy Crush. Also, I went to another state right after I bought the phone and the battery died. I was on the phone with the Jitterbug company for several different times trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with the phone. Those added up close to eight hours. So I wasted a lot of time trying to figure that out. But I finally got it. The guy in Best Buy where I bought it had done the wrong thing when he was activating the phone. He pulled the sim card. He really screwed it all up.

They said I was gonna have to start over and they sent me a new phone to my home. That was okay but in getting that process done, I would get hung up on and then I would have to call and explain it again. So it was difficult. Going through all that while being out of town made me mad. What I did then also was use my brother's phone. He had a heart attack and he didn't need his phone. I used it until I could get home to get my new phone that Best Buy had sent. It ended up working and it’s been a lot better since then. I’m not so dissatisfied now.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I’ve had several very expensive telephones that I wasn’t able to use because they were too complicated for me, and Jitterbug wasn’t. I only use it when I travel, so it mostly just sits here. Still, it’s very reliable. Also, the billing process has gone very smoothly.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

The Jitterbug is easy to operate. It's easy to read and the numbers are big. Right now, my price is okay too. My sister liked Jitterbug. She had one when she lived up here because it has the big numbers. I, on the other hand, needed it for emergencies in case I’m out and have car trouble. I also took it with me to the hospital in case I needed to call long-distance. I thought I’d use it more but I hadn’t been able to get out much. I can’t walk unless I’ve got a walker. At least I’ve got it if my other phone goes out. I've got that phone that I'm paying with my television so I don't use the Jitterbug much. I've got it for backup. Not too many people even have my Jitterbug phone number. My daughter does and she lives at Georgetown. Nonetheless, I’m satisfied with it. The Jitterbug people have been super nice too.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

The Jitterbug Flip is a nice phone. I like the color. It's red. Visually, it’s beautiful and it’s functional. The big number feature is very nice. I have a hard time reading so that’s wonderful. But I’m not a big phone user. I've used it maybe 20 times and I don’t think I’m gonna have it long. I have a land phone in the house. I also have a computer and I hardly even use that. I’m 85 years old and I have a car. I bought the Jitterbug Flip for emergencies, like when I’m driving out. But I never use it and I’m gonna give my car to my granddaughter. I even forget to take the phone with me when I walk outside. But I live in an adult community and there are 2,000 people here. If I fall, there’s security right here. So I really don’t need it.

My sister is using the Jitterbug phone also and she has had it for years. She lives in South Carolina and she has her own house. She walks and she has the phone either in her car or in her bag all the time. She recommended me getting it. At the time, she had the old phone and she told me that Jitterbug had sent her a newer version and that she loves it. That's the one I have but I don’t use it. But for a person who needs it, it would be wonderful.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I will never use GreatCall service again. I never received a bill until I received a last payment after they abruptly cut off the phone. The only response from the service was that, "We'll send the bills out on the 2nd of each month." They were not willing to discuss the fact I never received any bills. There are too many competitors I can go to who will not insult someone.

Jitterbug Flip response

We are sorry to hear of your billing issues and we appreciate your feedback. Our records indicate that seven monthly service invoices generated and were sent to the same address that the phone was delivered to. We made several attempts to reach you for payment, but we were not successful, and the account was closed due to nonpayment. Although we had not received a payment from you for the monthly service fees, we see that you were able to use your phone. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any questions, please call us, 1 800-733-6632, between the hours of 5am and 8pm Pacific time, for assistance.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

My 94 y.o. mom has had a Jitterbug since they first came out. The Flip phone has been a problem for her. It frequently won't turn on or give a dial tone. Then I take the back off, and the battery is popped out of its placement. When I take it completely out & then reinsert, put the back cover back on, it usually works. My mom is 94. She can't get the cover off to do this by herself & guess what? She shouldn't have to. BBC did we get a lemon???

Jitterbug Flip response

Hi Jane, we are sorry that you are having a hard time using your Mother's Jitterbug Flip phone. Please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-733-6632 between 5am and 8pm, Pacific Time, on another phone so we can go through troubleshooting steps to get it working properly.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

Please!! Beware of this product... ESPECIALLY the elderly... I bought one at Rite Aide... Had serious signal problems as well as people hearing me once I was able to make a call! Went to Rite Aide and traded it thinking it was a phone issue. Drove around to several locations in 3 cities. Poor signal almost everywhere.

Finally found out that GreatCall borrows towers from Verizon. Talking with them was told that they only supply towers and have nothing to do with them otherwise and that if congestion is encountered their customers come first!! Understandable.

Jitterbug Flip response

Hi Earl, we are sorry about the coverage issues you experienced with your Jitterbug Flip phone. Jitterbug phones work on the GreatCall network which is powered by the nation’s largest and most dependable wireless network but unfortunately things like weather, topography and other environmental considerations and service may vary significantly within buildings. If you would like to go through troubleshooting, please call our Customer Service at 1(800)733-6632 between 5AM and 8PM, Pacific Standard Time.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

My husband likes his Jitterbug Flip well and he is pleased with it. It is what he wanted. It is small but he can read the numbers okay and he can use it without glasses. He just wanted to take pictures with it. It is also something convenient for him. He can take it with him on his walks around the neighborhood. In case he needs me for something, he can get a hold of me and if he goes to the store or somewhere, I can get a hold of him too in case of emergency as I’m on oxygen. So far, everything seems to be going well with it. We liked that with Jitterbug, he did not have to go on a contract. Jitterbug bills us monthly so I don’t have to worry about trying to put minutes on it. It is a very reasonable phone and we would recommend it to anybody.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I have been pleased with Jitterbug Flip. I like that it is easy to do what I wanna do on it. Plus, their buttons are bigger so it is easier to push. I recommend this company.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

My 86 year old father ended up in a nursing home. He's unable to use the phone. The only way I was able to deactivate his service was to sign up with another service. The other company canceled GreatCall, then I canceled the other service. GreatCall sends me a final bill showing nothing is due. A month later, I see a debit to my father's checking account for service, then received a bill showing zero minutes used and a $44 fee for service. Nobody reactivated his phone (it's actually broken in two pieces). I called GreatCall, but I'm not on the account, so I can't get anywhere. My only option now is to go to his bank and have the debit reversed and further GreatCall debits blocked. Can't believe that's my only option, especially when dealing with a company that deals with many elderly customers.

Jitterbug Flip response

Hi William, we are sorry about your recent experience with your Jitterbug Flip. Please send an email to customerservice@greatcall.com, with your account information and a copy of your review comments. We would like to review the account with you.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

On 3rd day of trying to migrate a prior phone # over was then told 1-3 business days to accomplish feat. For a phone targeted to seniors this company does not make the switch easy. Other companies in past migrate numbers in minutes not days!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

My daughter suggested that I use Jitterbug because it has a speaker on it and it's simple to use. With the one I have, I can let everybody know where I am. When I'm out I can call people. Smartphones are too smart for me. I'm satisfied with my Jitterbug.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

While I don't use the Jitterbug phone too often, I'm satisfied with it. I take it with me when I go to the lake. Plus the price was right.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I appreciate Medical Alert even more since I used Great Call for over a year and had poor service with fall detection. I had to recharge the device every 6 to 8 hours. I have poor signal strength with the Jitterbug phone. I am looking for a different phone service provider as well. Great Call falsely advertises their company is number one. Last time I checked it had fallen to number 8. I recommend number 1, Medical Guardian.

Jitterbug Flip response

Hello Margaret, we are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with the Lively Mobile and we appreciate your feedback. Most devices stay charged up to 24hours, however, signal strength and some active services may cause the battery to drain faster. We do recommend that the Lively Mobile be charged daily, for at least 90 minutes and it can be charged overnight as you cannot over charge it.

Jitterbug Flip by GreatCall expert review by Shelley Webb

Starting at $99 plus monthly plan and activation fee, this flip-style cell phone comes with easy-to-read buttons and an extra large screen, backlit keypad and powerful speaker. Just press the 5Star Button to instantly connect to GreatCall’s award-winning customer service in times of emergency.

• 5Star Button: Instantly connect to emergency support.

• Simple design: Easy-to-use cell flip-style cell phone with big buttons and an extra large screen, backlit keypad and powerful speaker.

• Extra features: Comes with a flashlight and magnifier.

• GreatCall link: Easily stay connected with family and friends with the Link app. Link sends updates to friends, family and caregivers about the user’s well-being.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Jitterbug Flip Company Information