toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My vision has gotten so poor that I couldn’t see my other phones. Jitterbug phone was advertised to have larger print. So far, I’m happy with Jitterbug and they’ve been very good to me. This phone is better for my eyes. Sound quality seems better too as I can hear on this much better. Their reps have been very nice, friendly, professional and treated me very well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have whatever I want out of Jitterbug and it is half the cost of my previous cell phone provider. I feel more confident using it because they provide 5-star service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My brother, sisters and I bought a GreatCall Jitterbug. My sisters live in Oregon and North Carolina, while I live in a cement blockhouse. I bought it so I could have my long-distance phone calls to my sisters and brothers from my easy chair. I got a pocketful of phones, including AT&T and Verizon, and I have to walk out in the yard and look around to get a signal. GreatCall is the only one that would get a signal from inside my house. I live way out in the country and everywhere I go, I always get a signal. This one worked out well and it does everything I need it to do. I carry it with me. I keep it with me in case I have to have somebody come get me. I would highly recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got my GreatCall Jitterbug through AARP. I was told it was good for older people as it had big prints. I like it but I wish it was cheaper because I don’t use it often. I just strictly have it for when I’m out. Also, when it quit working and I had to call them, I felt bad that they were not open 24/7 and I had to wait until the next morning. They were very helpful and very good to talk with though. They walked me through what I had to do because I’m not mechanically inclined. I had to take the battery out, keep it out for a minute or so then put it back, and it started to work. I’d recommend Jitterbug to a friend. It gives me a little more peace of mind. If I'm at a place where something happens, I can push the button and call.

Resolution In Progress

Jitterbug Flip

Sandra, we are sorry to hear of your experience and appreciate your feedback. After a review of the account, GreatCall’s Financial Service team has applied the proper credits to the account and the credit card. Please call Customer Service, 1 800-733-6632, Monday – Saturday, between the hours of 6am and 7pm Pacific Time if you have any questions.

Original review: June 7, 2017

Mother in law ordered a phone. In 3 weeks finally arrived. Was billed almost 200 dollars for data usage when didn't even have the phone. Complained, got some credit then they turned around and charged another $130 for data for it only being activated for a week and she is 92 and was in hospital and never even showed her how to use it. IT WAS TURNED OFF!!! Talked to customer service and they said tough luck. So all totaled in less than a month they racked her $386 bucks. RIPPED OFF. Hope to save some other senior citizen. When viewing receipt remember phone was never activated until May 21.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was previously with AT&T but had an issue with them. I only need to make phone calls to get in touch with my kids for an emergency. I don’t use text messages and emails. However, AT&T raised my payments to two months. I told them that I couldn't handle this payment because it's too expensive. I'm a senior and living on a fixed income. I found out about GreatCall Jitterbug from Parade Magazine and I saw that their phone has bigger numbers, which I need since I can't see small letters or numbers. I called them to see how it works and gave them a try. They sold me the telephone and told me how much I was going to pay every month. I got the phone in September. The product works and I still got it.

The staff at Jitterbug was very good and nice to me. Their rep even saved all my kids’ numbers on my phone because I didn't know how to do that. I didn’t have to worry and I got the same telephone number from my AT&T line. They told me I could have email and text messages, but I told them not to worry because I don't even know how to use those so I just keep it that way. If I had a problem and I couldn’t find what I needed from their book, I call them. All I have to do is press the arrow, press yes, then I get the GreatCall number. I'm happy about GreatCall's service and I would recommend it. It's a good company for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved in from Nevada and the phone that I had did not work up here so I had to get another one. My sister contacted Jitterbug and I thought I might as well go with them. My little Jitterbug is fine and I like it very much. It's been an excellent experience and I have no problems at all with Jitterbug.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jitterbug Flip by GreatCall?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m legally blind, so with a bigger screen and buttons, the Jitterbug is ideal for me. And it’s working fine but I just don’t have a lot of people to call. I was with Verizon and I’m a whole lot more comfortable with Jitterbug.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I didn’t want a smartphone. I had a flip phone and just wanted the least expensive service available and that’s what Jitterbug Flip is. I'm all set with the phone and I like it.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: June 21, 2017

I was pretty hard on the Jitterbug flip phone, and after using it for a week my attitude toward it changed quite a bit. First thing I was absolutely amazed at the battery life. I have never had a phone that was over 50% capacity after two days and nights of use. Second, the reception and sound quality of the phone was excellent. At the end my only real issue is the way you have to update your contact list. Texting was difficult because there was not a keyboard, but that was expected. For what it is designed for to be used by people who have difficulty with small keys, size of text displayed, 5Star emergency service, and simplicity of use I rate it at 4 stars. I was approaching it looking for a much higher level operating system. I had changed my second line to a Verizon flip phone that had a much more sophisticated operating system. The Verizon flip phone had a lot of the features I was looking for, but still we ended up changing it out for a smart phone specifically for the ease in texting.

I find that I am really impressed with the Jitterbug Smart phone. They truly have made it easy to navigate all the Android apps with a great home page. In the remote area we are moving to the smart phone has full scale reception where my previous phone barely had 1 bar. The standard font size is very readable without my glasses. The phone readily synced my Google mail contact list and made it very easy to access and change. I have had 3 different android based smart phones, and the Jitterbug Smart is by far the easiest to use.

A comment about the Great Call customer service: Through all my frustrated phone calls they always remained calm and measured. They all spoke great English and I never had problems understanding them. They came up with a fare program to transition to the Jitterbug Smart. They have called to make sure all was working as I expected. One of the greatest surprises is the cost of the protective case and tempered glass screen cover cost half of what the Cell service company charge for the same items. I still cannot believe the low cost of the Jitterbug phones. Never have I had such a turnaround in my opinion of a company like I have had with Great Call.

Original review: May 30, 2017

The software does not allow you to transfer contacts from a PC to the phone. All contacts have to be entered by hand on the phone. I purchased the Jitterbug Flip and a basic Verizon flip phone because AT&T does not have coverage at our new home. The Verizon flip accepted the 200+ contacts and Hundreds of photos in a matter of minutes with a simple transfer through a PC. It could have been done via Bluetooth too. The Jitterbug has no ability to move contacts or photos from a PC to the phone. I am told that I have to enter 200+ contacts by hand on the phone.

The GreatCall website will not allow me to see any support for the Flip phone because it will not allow me to have the Lively device that I love and the flip phone on the same account!! The solution for the transfer to the flip phone is to call the GreatCall operator and have her enter the contacts as I read them off to her. I know the operator would love to have me read her (tech said the operator was a her) the 200+ contacts, and have them read back to me to verify they were entered properly.

I have software that will allow me to transfer the contacts from my Samsung smartphone to my PC in many formats. Why doesn't GreatCall management understand that even though "most of their customers do not have computers" the people who set up the phones for their customers do have computers and know how to use them. This inability to provide the transfer of contacts, photos and text messages from one phone to the Jitterbug Flip basically make the phone a very poor choice. The Verizon sales staff tried to find out if their equipment could make the transfer, but alas it did not work. BEWARE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A JITTERBUG FLIP IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 5 OR 10 CONTACTS!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like Jitterbug Flip because it has bigger numbers. However, I have arthritis in my fingers so I have a hard time pushing it and getting the numbers to show up. I can’t get my hands working well enough to use it and it’s not been very helpful. But I keep on working around that. It's a nice phone and everybody likes it. I take it with me in my bedroom every night and to the bathroom in case I fall. It’s a good phone and it fits in my pocket. My son calls me once in awhile and he comes up and makes sure that it’s working.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Jitterbug is my first experience with a cellphone and I find the signal strength isn't always good and I'm having a hard time hearing people. I bought the Jitterbug Flip for very limited use like for an emergency. However, I'm finding that everybody around me has a smartphone and there's so much more you can do with those. It's okay but I probably will upgrade to an iPhone sometime in the future. I'm around everybody who does all these things with their phones and I'm kind of handicapped because mine won't. I can see that these phones are really good for people that are more housebound that don't care to be so mobile and interact with friends.

There's a phone for every type of person out there but I'm glad I tried it because now I know the benefits of a cellphone. I don't have to wait to get home to make a call whereas before, I used to. It's been a very inexpensive way to learn what I need and don't and what I could use. I would recommend it to somebody older and who's more confined. I'm glad I bought it and I'm not sorry, but I could tell it's time for an upgrade.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted a Jitterbug phone and bought one so that when I went out in the car I could take it with me. I’m about 15 miles from any town and I thought if I ever broke down, I don’t have any way to get out. I'm alone in this house and I'm 93 so I wanted it for the convenience. However, I don’t use it that much. I don’t have that many friends and I only have my daughter and her kids. Once in a while my daughter’s here and she might use it. If I need it, it's there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine in South Carolina came to visit me and she had a Jitterbug. I'm elderly, at our age we don't need all those games and the camera. We want a simple phone for emergencies and personal use. It does everything I wanted it to do. I can hear loud and clear and I have no problems with it at all. I had a Nokia before which couldn’t make a lot of calls when I go to Florida and I couldn’t call my family. Now, I like my Jitterbug and when I make a call, I can hear the person like they’re right next to me. Plus, I feel very safe with it because I know if I'm going to use it, it's going to work.,

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've had several cell phones before and cell phone providers and Jitterbug is just what I need. It got big numbers and it's just easier to use. Jitterbug was very nice and helpful. I was pleased with it. I had to call once regarding the bill. Their rep was wonderful. She explained it all to me and everything's fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked the advertisements of Jitterbug Flip in the Farm & Ranch Living country magazine. I liked a no contract type of phone and Jitterbug Flip was that. They also had a pretty good rating and I liked the price of it, too. However, the screen on the front went goofy not too long after I got it. We waited until it was out of warranty before we said anything about it, but they wouldn’t replace it. The phone itself works but it doesn’t give me the time and stuff on the front. I would like a replacement but I'm not gonna pay for a new phone to do it. Nevertheless, I've already recommended it. My wife had bought one for herself. I had a different phone which worked real good everywhere except in my home county and this Jitterbug works really well here and everywhere else, too. I have found very few dead spots as of yet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw Jitterbug's ad in the National Enquirer and it looked like a good deal and I liked the price so I went ahead and bought it. I had to call them because when I charged the battery for the first time, it didn’t give me a signal that it appears charged and it had been plugged for 17 hours. The girl that I talked to said to take off the charger. I did that and it charged up 100%, but it didn’t give me the little sound saying the charge is completed. But after that, it's charged up okay. Then one time, I flipped the phone open and nothing happened. It’s just a complete blank. So I called up Jitterbug again and the girl said it failed to update. And since then, it's done just fine. I like having Jitterbug and hope it continues to do a good job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My mother was in hospice care and had a cellphone but having a hard time with the little buttons so I got her the Jitterbug to try to help with the bigger buttons. My mother passed away so my father is using the Jitterbug now. He struggles with it just like with any kind of technology and he still uses his landline at home so it’s hard for him to break the habit. Nonetheless, he can now go out of town and has a phone, but only when he remembers to take it with him.He's late 70s so I don’t like him out traveling around without it. I’d definitely recommend Jitterbug for people who have a hard time with the smaller phones or even the ones who have the type-touch screen. It's easier for older people who aren’t used to the new technology like the iPhones and it still gives them the camera. My dad loves that it has a camera.

Resolution In Progress

Jitterbug Flip

Barbara, we are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with the Jitterbug Flip phone and we appreciate your feedback. Missed, dropped calls or time variances may be caused by a poor signal. Service is based on the coverage in your area and although our carry partners may show that you are in a good coverage area, things such as weather, topography and other environmental considerations associated with radio technology also affect service. Please contact our Customer Service, 1800-733-6632, between the hours of 6am and 7pm Pacific Time, Monday-Saturday, from another phone or so we can check your signal and trouble shoot your phone. -GreatCall

Original review: May 20, 2017

I met a lady who had Jitterbug. She told me about the phone and my son-in-law took care of getting one for me. I keep the phone beside me since it's not convenient to get up and go to my regular phone. On the other hand, I've had a lot of trouble with the phone lately. Sometimes people tell me that they call me but I don't get the call and it doesn't register. Sometimes, I will try to pick the phone up and I can't get the writing on the opposite side to see what part of it I'd like to go to. Also, sometimes it will be 20 minutes off one time and then a few minutes later, it'll go to the right time and it does that quite often. It was a great help when it worked but since it's not working, it hadn't been much use to me lately. I'm not really happy with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a Jitterbug phone for the large print and numbers. But my husband uses it more and he’s very happy with it most of the time. It's a little bit easier access for him. He has a little trouble with the phone but he likes it. He uses it a lot and he’s finally figured out how to use different parts. A couple of times, the phone seems to go dead and he doesn’t understand it. So, I called Jitterbug and a couple of time they've told me to take the battery out, put it back in again, and it seems to take care of things. Sometimes he wonders why it is shutting off, but I don’t know whether that’s something to do with the battery or it's off because it goes off automatically which it should do. But overall I'm happy with it. I'm glad that I got it for him and he said he is enjoying it. He gets more comfortable with the phone as he uses it more often.

Jitterbug Flip

Mari, we are sorry to hear about your caller id issues and we appreciate your feedback. Phone numbers are recycled; caller id issues are rare and generally only occur when calling a landline. For GreatCall to correct a caller id issue, we must obtain specific information to be reported to each landline carrier and without this information, the caller id cannot be corrected. Since not all numbers have a name attached to them, a change of phone number may resolve the issue. If your mother’s name and number are listed in a person’s cellular phone, her name will appear on the screen when called. For emergencies, when using the 5Star service, not only will the Urgent Response team have your mother’s name, they will also have her personal profile and her location, which are associated with her phone number. Please contact us at 1 800-733-6632, between the hours of 6am and 7pm Pacific Time, Monday – Saturday for the information needed or to change the number.

Original review: May 17, 2017

I obtained this cellphone and the service for my senior mother because it is easy to read, simple to use and offers emergency/security assistance by pressing just a button. It is perfect for seniors. Great Call assigned her the cell phone number as we didn't have one to transfer. To our surprise, we found out that another name displays on the caller ID of the recipients when she makes a call. Example: if my mother's name is Mary ** the caller ID displays Rosa **. This is a big issue for us. This is a senior person. Sometimes memory plays tricks. Also, displaying a different name might stop somebody from answering a call that might be urgent as most people are selective at one time or another answering their calls. What about a call to 911 and other alike?

Contacted Great Call last week and was advised they could correct the issue and would take about 3 business days. A week later it was still ongoing. I contacted them again today and this time they are requiring that I provide all the telephone numbers my mother has contacted AND the name of telephone companies that provides the services to those numbers. Amazed I asked if they couldn't get the numbers from their records and find out the carriers by themselves. But was told they cannot. I insisted but the representative insisted that I have to provide them all the information they were asking if I wanted it fixed.

I asked for a supervisor but the representative didn't want to pass the call and insisted that the cell phone numbers are all recycled and they need to get this information to contact the telephone companies to inform of the new name. This is normal to occur and they only fix the ones reported by the customers that provide the information. Didn't seem to seem concern with the issue, or flexible to go the extra step (which I believe should be standard not extra). She did offer to give us a new number (...really? To get another name instead of Rosa **?). As good customer service, Great Call should have procedures to contact the telephone carriers when the new service is established, before the user start making calls. Not wait for a user to present the complaint. It is hard for me to understand why they would not take this issue when they are providing the cellphones and service.

This makes me distrust how they take care of other issues, including the ones the customers are not aware of. And, what about in a case of a real emergency? How is their concern for the service? Do they really care to ensure the senior is taken care of in the best way possible for my mother? Will they take the proper steps to assess the situation/reason of the call? If the call is because she is scared and lost, will they calm her and give her the correct advice? The ethics displayed on this issue are a concern to us. I understand mistakes happen all the time, but it is important the steps taken to resolve and prevent them. Trust on the company that provides a security service for the elderly is extremely important.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The other provider I had before quit handling wireless so I had to change. I'm old and I needed a cellphone and it seemed like Jitterbug would be the right one for me since it's got big numbers. Their team was always great to me as well. All in all, I have had no problem and it's been great so far.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We contacted Jitterbug because it has bigger numbers and the screen is big. Everything comes up big on the screen. My husband has macular degeneration so his eyesight is not as good as mine. My husband doesn't do too well with Jitterbug though but I got it set up so all he has to do is press the button a few times to find out what he wants. My husband takes it if he goes some place without me. Then if he needs to get a hold me, all he has to do is push the button and either call home or my cell phone. I have used his Jitterbug one time and as I was talking long distance I got cut up for some reason. We only use a few minutes and we're wasting our money on the minutes we get because we never use them. Still, I'd recommend it to somebody else in a heartbeat because the phone is fine, it's just that my husband has a problem with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband saw Jitterbug in a magazine and talked to me about it. He then decided that's what he wanted to try to do. While the new Jitterbug phone was okay, he always struggles with his hearing disability. He's going to be 98 in a few months and it's in a point that even wearing hearing aids sometimes, he can have difficulty. A lot of times, when he gets a call on his phone, he hands it to me and I translate the questions and answers between him and the party talking to him. Nevertheless, he is satisfied with his experience with the Jitterbug. He struggles but it's through no fault of the phone.

Jitterbug Flip

Paul, we are sorry to hear that the Jitterbug phones did not work in your area and we appreciate your feedback. GreatCall’s return policy does state that a refund will process within 21 business days of receipt of product and all refunds are processed in the order they were received. If you have still not received your refund, please call our Customer Service, 1 800-733-6632, between the hours of 6am and 7pm Pacific Time, Monday-Saturday.

Original review: May 9, 2017

We purchased 2 Jitterbug phones because the saleswoman guaranteed us that it would work in our rural area. The day we received them we tried to set them up. They wouldn't work because there was NO signal in our area. We called tech support and they did a scan and told us these phone NEVER should of been sold to us because there is NO service in our area. They sent us return labels to return BOTH phones in the same box. I tracked the package return and called them 2 weeks later. I was informed it could take up to 30 days for the credit?? WHY?? I asked company policy. I said, "Oh you're floating the money because you can't afford to pay the refunds?" No comment.

After 30 Business days we finally received refund for just 1 phone. I called in, "Oh we're working on the credit for the other phone!" WHAT the HEXX. I sent back BOTH phones in the same box same day and you received BOTH phones on the same day. I was told it could take ANOTHER 30 days!!! Come on. They sure want their money upfront but are very slow to refund. They are also trying to charge me $10 restock for each phone. It's NOT our fault your phones don't work in our area. IF your salesperson hadn't lied to us in the first place we would of NEVER of bought these phones. And really we wanted these phones to replace our own AT&T phones. BUT what a pain, you would of thought they would of gone out of their way to expedite the refund since it was their FAULT!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a phone for my sister because she's legally blind. I got her a Jitterbug from Fry's and she says she never have any problems with it. She knows what number to click on and she gets whoever she wants to get to. And then, a year after, I bought another Jitterbug for my mom and she likes the phone as well. My son programmed the phone for her and she just pushes the number she wants and whoever she wants to get, she'll get with no problem. I have less worries with my sister and my mom having Jitterbug. They are more independent, too. My sister cannot run to the phone so she has her Jitterbug by her side 24/7. It's nice to know in case of emergency, she knows who to call. Or if I'm worried about her, I know where to call and she's gonna be able to grab the phone with no problem. They both love the phone and I'm glad I found the perfect phone for them. It's friendly and easy to use.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jitterbug is a very good phone. The price wasn't too bad, it's handy and I can call over the country on it. I have it for emergency and it's a good security.

Jitterbug Flip

Andrew, we are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your Jitterbug Flip phone and appreciate your feedback. GreatCall strives to provide the best products and services available. Our records show that you declined our offer to resolve the issue by trouble shooting the phone, that you chose to cancel the account under our 30-day return policy instead and that we have disconnect the account.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I would rate it 0 if I could. Bought it for my 77 year old mother so she would feel safe. Horrible product. Lasted about two weeks before you could even use it. All the buttons stopped working. You would have to press the buttons five or six times for it to respond to what you wanted. The fact that someone would promote this crap to people who are at high risk for something to happen is disgraceful. Our seniors deserve the best not leftover technology that nobody else wants. Please make a good phone for the elderly!

Jitterbug Flip

Willard, we are sorry to hear about the issues you and your father experienced with your Jitterbug Flip phone and appreciate your feedback. GreatCall’s 30-day return policy allows for a refund with no questions asked within 30 days of purchase. Our records show that the account was established in 9/13/16 with the direct purchase of the phone and that it was activated on 9/20/17. We further show that after a charging issue call on 10/13/16, there was no issue reported to GreatCall until 3/2/17, at which time a replacement phone was sent. The replacement phone was activated on 3/23/17 and several calls were made the next day indicating coverage. There was a $20.20 credit applied to the account on 4/26/17 and due to no usage during this current bill cycle, we have removed the balance and canceled the account as today, 5/2/17. If you have any question or need further assistance please call Customer Service, 1 800-733-6632, between the hours of 5am and 9pm Pacific Time.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I helped my 75 year old father get this phone, his first cell phone ever!!!! The first phone would freeze up and just stopped working. He never made more than 15 calls over a 5 month period. I called Great Call 2 or 3 times about it, and they finally replaced it! He put it back in the box (the old phone) and didn't tell me it wasn't working. I called again, told them it's completely dead!! They said they would send out a new one at no charge! 2 weeks went by and still no phone, I called again. They gave me the tracking #. It was just sitting in California. It took 3 & 1/2 weeks to come in. I set it up for him, he brought it back 2 weeks later and said it's not ringing. I tried to call it from my house phone, holding it in my hand it lit up but would not make a sound.

I checked the ringer, and checked to see if there was a mute setting, nothing. He put it back in the box and called last week about it. He was told the phone will not work in his area. He had them to turn it off. But they want him to pay a $40.00 bill for the month the phone was in the mail, and this month. I called them about the bill and told them phone will not work. She gave him a $20.00 credit and wants him to pay the rest! I told him not to pay for something that won't even work!!! I asked if he could get some of his money back on the phone since it's been nothing but trouble since he has had it! Sept will be a year!!! They said no, they can replace it, but not any money back.

I asked, "What good is that going to do when y'all are the ones that said the phone won't work in this area!!!" She had no response!!! I will never do business with company again, and advise other people to stay away from them! We live about 10 miles outside the city limits. A country area! My cell works here, why would his not work here? It's a piece of junk!!! I checked the phone every time my dad complained about it, thinking he didn't know how to work it. It was not him, it's the phone. He took very good care of it. Not a scratch on it. Still looks new!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had the AT&T flip phone for him before but AT&T did not care about us. It's up to us whether we can afford them or not. So we needed a phone that was really easy for my husband to use and got a Jitterbug because of their monthly price. I like everything about it except for the battery. It doesn't warn me before the battery starts going too low and I wish it would do something to that effect. It's in my husband's pocket and when I ask to see his phone sometimes, it's dead. I need to get it into our head of charging it every single night but sometimes, I don't do that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a cell phone once in the past. It was one of those buy and throw away kind and it bugged the hell out of me. I threw it away up in the first month because I've kept getting the wrong calls from people that had the number before or I would get charged for calls that weren't even for me. They also kept trying to sell me ahead of time to renew the minutes. I didn't like that at all. Then, I have to buy a new phone and start all over again because everybody's been bugging me. I have a 101-year-old father and they always wanted to be able to keep in touch with me so, they can find me when things go wrong. I then decided to get in touch with Jitterbug, and the guy I talked to that sold the Flip to me was clever and personable.

I told them the basic reason I need it for and that I probably wouldn't use it on a regular basis, although I haven't. I don't always have it with me, but I think of using it and a couple of times I have used it because I know it was there. And I can use my phone answering service on my other phone and everything is different. I get confused and I remember the old one so, thank god for our younger brothers.

I only gave the number out to two people. I have a very limited use of it but it gives me a little more confidence if the car breaks down or I've got to get somebody in a hurry. But I'm not crazy and happy about the way the charger fits the phone. It's got to be in just right or it doesn't charge well. But that's the only thing I don't like about it. I like the size of the phone and all the things it can do like when you take a picture. It's clever and easy and I like it. I don't like a lot of bells and whistles so, it seems just enough for me.

My phone situation at home isn't great because I have one phone line that goes from the utility room to my living room and all the rest of the plugs into place what work for our landline. I'm living on borrowed time, so I don't want to be connected and I would like to get off the grid entirely. But my experience with Jitterbug has been very positive. They're very gentle with the seniors which I think was very good. In fact, I have recommended it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got my little Jitterbug cellphone as a back-up or for emergency purposes, such as to have a way to call for repairs, in case the house phone goes out. The one thing that I was attracted to, being a little older, was the fact that it's got the 5 star medical button, and I cannot only use it for myself, but if I come upon an accident, I could call to get help for someone else.

Furthermore, I liked my Jitterbug phone because of the rates. They brought the cost down. I also liked the fact that the minutes that I didn't use would carry over to where I could save them. Before using Jitterbug, I used the phone company that I had for my landline phone, and their rates were too high. In addition, I like the fact that the Jitterbug phone has got that little cradle that helps me to charge the phone because it's a simple feature, and it's something that I really wish for in the way that my cellphone could be like a cordless phone and just charge up. Moreover, I have rheumatoid arthritis, and when I told that to the representative, instead of me having to go to the store like it shows from the magazine to make the purchase, Jitterbug shipped my order right to my house. That was a plus for me and I really appreciated it.

Jitterbug Flip Company Profile