Lively Mobile
4.62/5
Based on 1,316 ratings

Lively Mobile

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Building on five years of mobile medical alert technology, the new and improved, compact (30% smaller than Splash), Lively Mobile Urgent Response device is the easiest way to reach GreatCall’s exclusive 24/7 5Star service.

Lively Mobile is a one-touch, waterproof device that can even be taken in the shower. Fall detection is also available with select packages. Our mobile coverage works across the U.S and offers enhanced GPS location technology in case of emergencies.

Lively Mobile Urgent Response allows you to feel safe and secure while keeping your independence. Lively has no contracts and no cancellation fees. Call us today to learn more!

Award-Winning Customer Service

When you need assistance, our knowledgeable 100% U.S.- based Customer Service Representatives and friendly Operators are there to help.

Lively Mobile by GreatCall Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Lively Mobile Reviews

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

In the middle of the night, when you fall, you need somebody. It makes me feel good knowing I have my Lively Mobile. The device is all right that I wear it just like a necklace. It's excellent and if a friend asks about it, I would say it would be a good thing to get. I wouldn’t go without it, I know.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I was getting old and I was having a few problems. I was just 84 years old but I couldn’t walk very good so I got a walker. And I got the Lively Mobile as well. I wear it around my neck and it doesn’t bother me. It's right where I can just mash it if I need anybody. If I fall or something happens, somebody will come and see what it is. I wear the device when I’m by myself but if somebody’s with me, I don’t wear it. I like Lively Mobile. They're very nice and I would recommend it to anybody if they need something that they can buzz when they get hurt and they don’t have anybody with them.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I got a medical alert device due to my age and my daughter thinks it’s good that I got one but I just feel fine. I also wonder sometimes if I could get one cheaper. Still, I’m glad I got the Lively Mobile. If I need it, I got it and I have it with me most of the time. I don’t like it on my neck though. I feel that weight. I have it in my pocket or in my purse instead when I’m going. I also always have it by my bed but I live right in town so I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better if I just use my phone and call 911. It would be faster rather than having Lively Mobile come on the phone then they'd have to get someone to come here. If I call 911, they know where I live and they’d be right here. But now that I got the Lively Mobile and I have signed up, I just need it.

My granddaughter pressed the button by mistake once. She’s about four years old and that scared her. But the people at Lively Mobile were right on it. When her mother saw what she did and someone had gotten on, she informed them that I was fine. She told them that it was her daughter who did it and that was that. Overall, I’m satisfied with it.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I’m 93 and seeing the commercials about life alert made me feel as if I needed it. I’ve read things about Lively Mobile in different advertisements and I’m convinced it’s the best. I like it very much and I want it with me. I’ve kept it with me day and night. I keep it charged and put it in either my blouse or pants pocket. I used it once when I fell and I couldn’t get up, and their team responded quickly in a timely manner. I feel more secure since having the device and it’s serving a purpose of what it’s meant to be.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I’m 85 and I’m frightened that I might fall so I needed a medical alert device. I haven’t had to use it at all but I’m glad I have Lively Mobile. I have it in my pocket and if not, I have it on the outside of my purse. I tried the device when I first had it. I wanted to make sure it was activated if I sleep. I feel a lot safer and I have it in the cradle right by my bedside. It’s there if I fall and I’m very satisfied with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lively Mobile by GreatCall?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

My father passed away in January of 2017 and my mother had been with him and the caregivers until that point in time. After that, we thought that it might be good for her to have access to a medical alert device since she was living at home by herself. She’s been using the Lively Mobile for about 18 months now. It would work outside the home. So she can wear it while she’s outside the base area range and she would need to have her cell phone with her if she needed help. We've tested the button and the response is immediate. It's great.

But my mother is in a retirement facility now and probably doesn’t wear the device as much as she could. She’s also become a little bit more cognizant and a little bit more able to use the cellphone to call me rather than using the device for emergencies. But it’s good to know that it’s available, charged and ready to go if she would wanna put it on herself to go out somewhere. It’s also good to know that it’s there if she were to experience a fall or something where she would need urgent medical attention.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

My wife got the Lively Mobile for me. I wear it sometimes when I want to go outside and I feel secured with it.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I got the Lively Mobile for emergencies. I need it because I live here in the ranch by myself and it's 20 acres. The only time I have somebody come is on Wednesdays. They bring in firewood in the winter and mow and blow in the summer. I kept the device all the time with me because that’s the purpose of it. I feel safer and more secure when I have it. I have recommended it as well.

I depended on Lively Mobile but the house ate it and now, I feel lost. I called months ago and they were very thorough about using their methods to find it. They located it by satellite, I guess, and it is here. But of course, the battery has ran down so I’m just buying a dead horse. I’ve been paying constantly, thinking it’s in an apron pocket. It has been months and it's been a burden to pay for it every month. But it's easier to pay it than starting a new project. They said that if it would be replaced, I would have to start over in terms of the passwords. I don’t have the time or the energy to do that. But it’s not anybody’s fault but my own.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

A year and a half ago, I was having problems coughing and sometimes I would almost black out. So, I looked into getting a medical alert device and wound up with Lively Mobile. I'm alone and I'm a widow and if I'm outside and working, having the device is like having a safety belt on.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

My mother is home alone and she wears her Lively Mobile device like a necklace. She accidentally used the button and she had two falls where it has worked. The device, however, doesn’t hold a charge for the full day and it has been a bit concerning. We had a problem already where it wasn’t charging and Lively Mobile gave us a replacement. The people there have been fine whenever I speak with them. They said that what they gave us was a rebuilt model and yet it is doing the same thing. We’ve been tracking the device's performance for the past week to see what time it starts beeping that it needs to go back on the charger. We are gonna call Lively Mobile again.

Lively Mobile Company Information