4.56/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Lively Mobile

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Building on five years of mobile medical alert technology, the new and improved, compact (30% smaller than Splash), Lively Mobile Urgent Response device is the easiest way to reach GreatCall’s exclusive 24/7 5Star service.

Lively Mobile is a one-touch, waterproof device that can even be taken in the shower. Fall detection is also available with select packages. Our mobile coverage works across the U.S and offers enhanced GPS location technology in case of emergencies.

Lively Mobile Urgent Response allows you to feel safe and secure while keeping your independence. Lively has no contracts and no cancellation fees. Call us today to learn more!

Award-Winning Customer Service

When you need assistance, our knowledgeable 100% U.S.- based Customer Service Representatives and friendly Operators are there to help.

Lively Mobile by GreatCall Video
Lively Mobile by GreatCall Gallery (6)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 11, 2017

975 Lively Mobile Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I'm almost 80 years old. My health has been good but it's harder to get around and easier to fall. So one of my daughters investigated Lively Mobile. She liked the qualities and she felt it was a good one to start with. When I'm alone, I'm vulnerable to falls and break-ins, to all things that anybody can experience especially when people get older. There's security knowing that I can push a button and at least hear a voice on the other end. If I have to call somebody on my cell phone, they might not answer right away, but with my Lively device, they're supposed to.

But I had a slight problem the other night. The device turned off without doing the one thing that it does before it powers down. I called Lively and they did some kind of rebooting with the computer over the telephone and sent me on my way. Hopefully, it won't do it again because when people are depending on something, there's supposed to be a warning if the battery is getting low. It has done it in the past because I didn't know how long the charge would last or how long it took to fully charge. That's something I learned through experience once I got the device. I had other times when I had it on an extended time. It gives off a warning signal for two hours before it dies.

I don't like to wear the device to church because it blinks but I turn it back to so that the blinking is up against my chest. I also have the fall device, which is not smart to take off and put on, take off, and put on. It won't work if I don't have it around my neck. The call device doesn't go off if I fall down. I know a friend of mine who has it and it's just good for her in her house. She decided that's not sufficient for her, so she may be looking into other ones. I told her that I like my device and I'm happy with it so she may call Lively.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I had one significant fall a few years ago and when I had another more recent one, my daughters encouraged me to get a medical alert device. It seemed like a very good thing to do so we ordered something but it wasn't a medical alert service. When it arrived, there was a very clear notice that it won't work farther than four feet away from the door of my apartment. So the device went back since it didn’t take care of me and that’s when I insisted to my daughters that we try Lively Mobile.

My life has been more comfortable since having Lively. It's the last thing I take off at night and the first thing I put on in the morning. I keep the place where I plug it in right next to my bed and I leave it in the recharge for an extra hour or two because I had one experience where it had not been charged adequately. Overall, I'm pleased with the device and if anyone were to ask me, this is the device to go to because I feel safe and comfortable wherever I am when I'm wearing it.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

My husband would fall frequently. Before, he used the cellphone and would call me. Then we got the Lively Mobile and he's never complained about it. But even with Lively, I still get scared if the phone rings.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

My wife passed away and I was by myself. My son decided we should have something in case of an emergency. My GreatCall Splash is part of my life and my style now and I get to wear it around my neck. It's a backup mobile that one must have when you're by yourself and I would recommend it. Even though I'm the one who at times do not wear it, I'm a pretty hardnosed guy and I'm saying that they should wear it.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I live alone and I've had a couple of falls where I got hurt. During my last fall, I broke my arm and was in a hospital. I tried to get up but I couldn't. Survival mode came on but I didn't have a mobile phone or any kind of device. And so, I got a medical alert device from Lively Mobile. The first device I got from them wasn't keeping a charge, so I got another one from them. Lively Mobile's customer team was very helpful and I was very pleased. Now, if I fall again, I could get 911 and have the ambulance over quicker. Having my device makes me feel more secure.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lively Mobile by GreatCall?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

My very wonderful neighbor has a Lively Mobile for a very long time and he recommended it to me. I’m up there in age, and if I'm out by myself, I need a medical alert device that I can notify with by pushing a button. Lively's customer service reps had great knowledge of what I needed and were very businesslike in their interactions. They also handled the situation very nicely. I have the device conveniently placed when I'm doing certain things, so that if I needed it I can use it. It's close enough at hand to handle anything that might come up. It's a handy little gadget that I have and it doesn’t need any kind of activation.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I had fallen on a trip down the stone stairs in Norway, tore my rotator cuff and had to have surgery. I haven't had any problem since but I became fearful that I might fall and thought that Lively Mobile was a smart device. If something should happen, I will have help. Also, I live in a building with a lot of elderly people and I see as they get older, they start falling so, it was a precautionary purchase. My purchasing experience was excellent and they walked me through the whole step. That was very easy and the device is great. I keep it on my shower door.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I've fallen several times so my daughter got Lively Mobile for me. She showed me how to use it and I just put it on in the morning and take it off at night. So far, I recommend it.

Original review: July 24, 2017

I have to use a walker because I lost my balance when I had a stroke and I'm on various medications to prevent me from having another one. I also have to take eye drops because my eyesight has been diminishing. Years ago, before I moved in with my daughter, I had Life Alert. Then my daughter insisted I switch to Lively Mobile. I haven't had to use it but it's been very good. It makes me confident to wear it.

Original review: July 24, 2017

My kids bought the Lively Mobile medical alert device for me while I was in the hospital. I have osteoporosis, a broken back and also with burns in a house fire in '07. And sometimes when I would get up at night, I would fall. Lively Mobile would call me to see if everything was okay or if I need them. Sometimes when I accidentally drop it, they'll call me and see what's wrong and what they can do. So, I'm very satisfied with it. Sometime after I started using the device, the Lively Mobile team responded and by the time they got here, everything was cleared up. My husband works from 11:00 at night to 7:00 in the morning. And it's a great comfort to know that I can get help with him being gone in those hours. I don't wear it during the day when my husband is here. It stays in the cradle. I do not use it for my daily activities. I go to bed when he leaves at night. And that's the only time I use it. I haven't fallen in a long time and everything is okay.

Original review: July 23, 2017

7/23/17 When trying to locate a monitoring device, was unsuccessful three times in 45 minutes. Monitor is worn by my father and he was missing! Contacted Technical Service and was told the issue was outside of their means to correct. Tracking was directly dependent on too many variables to locate the unit. The unit works wonderfully as long as he stays in his room but is unreliable when he leaves. Defeats the purpose of having the unit. After an hour he was located and not by Great Call/Lively/5Star. Disappointed.

Lively Mobile response

Patricia, we are sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with the Link application reporting and we appreciate your feedback. GreatCall’s 5Star Urgent Response team uses patented GPS technology, advanced location training and the “frequent locations” information provided in the Personal Profile to determine where a user is when the device is used. The accuracy of GPS technology or the ability to provide a location can vary depending on the environment the device is in. GPS is most accurate when a user is outdoors with an unobstructed view of the sky. The Lively Mobile also uses network Assisted GPS to locate you indoors and is capable of reporting its “last known” locations when conditions are not ideal. Our agents are trained to verify the user’s location by utilizing the “frequent location” information contained in the Personal Profile, and by asking the user for location identifying information, rather than relying on GPS technology alone. The GreatCall Link Application service, reports information to a loved one’s smartphone and updates every 20 minutes. However, the signal strength of the device and/or of the smartphone, can affect the reporting of information. Even in a good coverage area, things such as weather, topography and other environmental considerations associated with radio technology also affect service and service may vary significantly.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I had fallen several times so I needed a medical alert device. My caregiver and I called the Lively Mobile team when I got it. The reps we talked to were very good and everything was nice. I carry the device on my walker every morning. The rope is a little heavy and I don't like it around my neck. They need to have a different thing to put around the neck.

Original review: July 22, 2017

I've got multiple sclerosis and I live alone, so I thought that it would be a good idea to have something when I take a shower. I had a medical alert device prior to having Lively, but I couldn’t use it if I walk down the hallway and certainly not if I went down the stairs because it's very heavy. I live on the sixth floor and with Lively Mobile, I can go out the door, into the elevator and downstairs to the mailbox. It knows where I'm at which is creepy, but it’s nice, especially for people with dementia. A neighbor’s father had dementia and oftentimes they couldn’t find him when he’d be walking down the block. Now, they could find him.

The device is super helpful. I put it on when I go down the hall or when I take a shower. I don’t wear it to bed but it is generally within easy reach. Fortunately, I'm not that disabled, so that I can lean across and get something. I had evidently put a clip on the back of my device. The clip pulled out but it was in pieces, so I had to call Lively but for some reason, the proper number to contact disappeared on my telephone. So I called another number and told them it's not an emergency because they're really nice about wanting to check right away. The rep made sure I have the phone number, and I requested for a new one which they sent right away.

I'm very anti-technology. I sold online services but everything was DOS, not Windows. My telephone is made for placing calls and I take pictures with the camera, not with the telephone. However, I appreciate the fact that I can use this device. I'm a chaplain to the MS patients and I have mentioned Lively to other people that have MS. I text them and for some of them who live alone, I double-check to see if it's something they want to consider.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I am older, disabled, and living alone. I tried a medical alert device for a short period of time but it was inadequate because it was the kind that sits somewhere in the house and if a person is not in the same room with it, they can't hear you. But with the Lively Mobile, I can have it with me and travel and be almost anywhere and it still works like when I get out on my handicap scooter to the grocery store. That's good away from the home. I go out more now. I have the thing around the neck and I wear it all the time whenever I'm alone, except at night because then I have to recharge it. Also, the customer service team has been great. I've only had one time that I had to use it and it worked out well. The person was kind, reassuring, and helpful. I have been highly satisfied and I have recommended Lively Mobile to friends.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I have the regular pendant that I wear around my neck from Lively Mobile and I love it. I used to live with other people so I didn't have one then. I'm 83 years old and I live in an apartment complex but I'm in the apartment by myself. And when I first got it, I lived in a townhouse with stairs and that really scared me because I was living by myself. I do not fall a lot and I am pretty healthy but I know four people that have fallen and couldn't get up or had a stroke and laid there for two days and I didn't want that to be me. So, I wear it all the time. A couple of times when I had inadvertently dropped it, the response has been immediate. When I called or when I dropped it the other day, since I have the fall detection thing, they've been right there. I'm very happy with it.

This is going on four years. We stopped for a little while when I got a roommate and then I went back on it. I've had this one for over a year. The only problem I have is, every time you call, it’s a long wait. It’s ludicrous. But that's not the problem of the people answering the calls. When I was going through some issues that I had with my Lively when I was trying to get the pendant, everybody was absolutely superb. I have recommended it to a friend many times. It’s great and I wouldn’t change it.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I have MS, congestive heart failure and a mitral valve then about a year and a half ago, I had a mini stroke and these conditions led me to get Lively Mobile. I had Medical Alert before but I was not happy with them. They were supposed to charge me monthly because it’s what I could only afford but they would charge me for three months so they kept putting me in the hole. They also didn't offer as much as Lively Mobile does and there’s so much detail that Lively Mobile asked that Medical Alert didn't so I was much more impressed. I also wear it all the time since it’s very comfortable. It's also really nice because the button is recessed so I can even sleep with it. I tend to curl up when I sleep but I have never hit it and it's never gone off by accident whereas the other one I would set it off all the time by accident.

My lifestyle did not change except that every once in a while I needed a cane. Other than that, things had been going well and I am very pleased with it plus the price cannot be beaten. It's been a great experience. They are very attentive and the response time for answering the phone is phenomenal including the questions that they asked for personal health issues plus we had doctors and hospitals that are beyond wonderful. I love it and recommended it to a couple people who are in worse shape than I am

Original review: July 17, 2017

I’ll be 89 in November and I’m still walking and doing well. But my son-in-law and my daughter is paying for my Lively Mobile device so they insist that I wear it. I’ve used it a couple of times when I’ve had a bad spell. One time, I fell in the kitchen and the Lively Mobile team came and did real good. They're very reliable and it settles my mind a little bit that I can get help.

Original review: July 16, 2017

I lost my hearing over a period of time. It got to the point that I realized I was not hearing well enough. And so, I invested in a Lively Mobile medical alert device. I wear it every day. I live in a retirement home and there is a woman who lives here who is an alcoholic. One time, I went out to go for a walk and I saw that woman had fallen in the grass. I hit the button on my device and somebody came on immediately. Then, one of my friends came up and talked to whoever was on the line. I discovered at that point that I was not able to hear what the person on the line said.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I couldn’t get my breath at times. My breath would go away and I was taken to the hospital where they gave me a little oxygen, looked me over and sent me back home. Then, I found out I had this atrial fib. One of my neighbors had Lively and I decided to go with them. When I first ordered it, it was supposed to be $25 as advertised but now, it's gotten up to $30 and I don't know why. But I would recommend them.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I have two elderly parents, my Dad is nearly 83 and my Mom is 80 and suffers from MS. In an attempt to make life a bit easier for both of them my Dad thought new cell phones specifically made for senior citizens with vision/hearing and manual dexterity issues would be a great idea. GreatCall is not the answer. Perhaps for high functioning seniors in their mid to late sixties with slight hearing and or vision problems, GreatCall may be passable. For anyone (senior or otherwise) who suffers from vision loss (glaucoma, macular degeneration), hearing loss, and severe loss of manual dexterity these phones are no better (and sometimes worse) than any other smart phone on the market.

To begin, the speaker is no better and no louder than any other typical smart phone speaker, it will offer no help with hearing difficulties. The screen is larger than some smart phones so this may be one small advantage with vision difficulties. There are no added features for anyone suffering from manual dexterity issues such as MS or arthritis, the phones are ultra sensitive and make errors in dialing, and usage happen often. The phone's program often redials the last number called, randomly switches from various apps without any input and phases in and out seemingly at its own will. Basically, these are cheap versions of any smart phone on the market falsely claiming to be specifically made with senior citizens in mind.

On a side note, I understand the customer service representatives looking out for seniors by verifying someone speaking for them on the phone. If that were for any issue to do with their finances - subjecting grown "children" of elderly parents in their 30's, 40's and 50's is idiotic and humiliating. Each time you speak with customer service they will need "verification" to allow you to speak for your parent. This is false concern hoping they won't have to speak with someone who won't be fooled by their assurances of how wonderful these phones are for elderly users. Not worth the time, money or effort.

Lively Mobile response

Aliester, we are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with the Jitterbug Smart phones your parents purchased and we appreciate your feedback. GreatCall designed the easy to use menu and icons to help customers become acclimated with the use of a smartphone. We made it bigger than most so it is easier to see and the speaker does have the highest hearing aid compatibility of MT/4T, but it is sensitive, like other smartphones. GreatCall does have the Jitterbug Flip phone that does not have a touch screen and may be easier to use, however, it also does not have internet access. If you are calling our Customer Service to trouble shoot your parents phones, once the agent verifies they are viewing the proper account and phone information, they would be able to assist you, however, they would not be able to speak of any account details. If you have any questions or require further assistance, our 100% U.S. based Customer Service, 1 800-733-6632, is available between the hours of 6am and 7pm Pacific Time, Monday - Saturday.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I'm alone and sometimes I feel like I need some things that would help me to contact somebody if I couldn't get to my phone or if I couldn't dial 911. Also, I'm out a lot. I do a lot of running and I go to church. I have had a lot of people ask me about Lively Mobile and I told them not only is it for when I have a problem but if I get lost and I need to know where I'm at, I can ask them for help. Being my age, I don't always know. I'm doing better Googling stuff on the phone and checking the maps but there are times that I don't get everything right on my phone. I came back from Texas in the spring and if I had gotten lost, I knew I could press the button and somebody would be able to help me.

Also, everything was fine with their team and they answered all my questions. Sometimes, though, I really don't like to have to wear it because I can't wear my jewelry. But there have been a few times that I've taken it off and put on a necklace like when I knew I was going to be at the church where people would be able to help me if I needed help. Otherwise, I pretty much wear it all the time. It's a part of me now and I'd recommend it to anybody that gives me a chance. Everything has been satisfactory.

Original review: July 13, 2017

I live alone and my children thought I should have a medical alert device. I got one from Lively Mobile and I make sure that I wear it all the time. It's handy to have and I wear mine around my neck. I just put it on in the morning, then I don't pay any attention to it anymore. People at Lively were fine too. The only issue I have with the device is that sometimes at around 5:00 PM, it starts making a noise and showing the red dot, indicating that it needs to be charged, and I don't know why it's doing it so early. What I've been doing is while I'm getting ready for bed early at about 6:00 PM so I can watch my television program, I put it in the receptacle and let it charge. Then it lasts until I go to bed at about 10:00 PM. I also have one problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts. The monthly charge is on my statement from the bank, which is fine, except that I don't know why I've got a monthly charge without a date there.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I was researching the Jitterbug Smartphone as a Father's Day gift. I found a special offer on the Great Call website for $112.99. After several minutes of sales conversation, they offered me the phone for its regular price of $149.99. They did honor the online price when I challenged. Having the number ported over was delayed by incorrect action on part of Great Call. Two long phones calls. On day I set up service, there was a special of unlimited talk and text for 29.99, which I asked to have for the account. Representative was not aware of the offer, looked it up, confirmed it and changed the account plan. Received bill for the plan at the regular price of 49.99 plus tax.

As I attempted to call and speak to someone, they would not speak directly to me, although my father had authorized me on day we set up phone. I had him call in to authorize me, they told him they had to email a pin number which I could use to call in. They did not send the pin number. He has made 2 calls so far and does not have wifi where he is on vacation so he has to make a trip into town each time to check for the email. Each call is a MINIMUM of 20 minutes. This is supposed to be a service for seniors. If I did not research or check website, I would have paid more for the phone and the plan has yet to be resolved. They make each step the process long and difficult. How does that benefit a generation that is not always that familiar with technology? To me it's borderline deception. BEWARE OF GREAT CALL. But the jitterbug smart is a terrific phone. Just the instruction book makes it the best deal out there for seniors.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I'm 86 years old. My husband has passed away, too, and I live alone. I fell and broke my hip, and have had pneumonia. I'm an old retired R.N., I know that other medical alert devices do not work for old people as you have to be close to the phone. My daughter found Lively Mobile. Their team gave very good service. When I fell and fractured my hip, they were here in minutes. When I get up in the morning, I put the device on and when I go back to bed at night, I set it on the charger which is right next to my head. I feel safer since I've had the Lively Mobile and my daughter feels safer for me. The other day, she couldn't find me and she notified them. Then, the Lively Mobile team notified the state police and they came and checked on me. I was just sitting out on my deck because it was a beautiful night. Having Lively Mobile is as good as it gets. Their price is reasonable too.

Original review: July 11, 2017

My mom falls a lot and my worst experience was when I took her to the casino. We're walking to the car and she got kind of wobbly. When we got to the car, she crashed to the ground. I punched the button in her Lively Mobile device and they were right there. They asked me questions as to what's needed and that if help is needed right away, they have help right here. Other than that, they're right on top of it because we live a block from the fire department. But that was the first experience of having to use it away from home and 15 minutes the ambulance was there. I love it. We’ve tried other medical alert devices, but this one is the best.

If we need help when we're away from home, like the incident out at the casino, help was instantaneous. But the other devices only work within the home. It makes me feel better that she has it. We bought it at Walmart and my mom’s girlfriend got it set up for us. Not too long ago we updated it to where it had the false alert on it. We're very grateful for it and I've recommended it to several people. It’s a lifesaver.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I’ve had a Lively Mobile device for around a year now and it’s been very satisfactory, so far. My children said I need it because I live alone. I wear it every day. One time I was down in the basement and I was working on different things, and I thought I’d better find out if the device works down in the basement. I pushed the button and a man came on and said, “Well, it must be working because we’re talking.” And then there was another time when I had the Lively Mobile in my breast pocket. While I was cutting some binder twine, I hit my chest hard and within less than a second, the voice came on and said, “Are you all right?” My next-door neighbor also got a Lively Mobile device because I said it seems to work for me. I just wish it was smaller. Other than that, I carry it in a pocket.

Original review: July 9, 2017

The grandkids set up Lively Mobile for my husband as a precaution. This way, if I were outside mowing the lawn and my husband were inside and fell or slid down, he would have it around his neck and he would be able to get help. Besides, I won't be able to pick him up. So far, my husband has used it five times. One time, he was just hovering around but then he went out too far. He got stuck and he had to call for help too. However, they have to ask him whether he's hurt or bleeding and he gets irritated at that. He knows that he fell but he's not hurt, but they don't know that. We just explain to him that he has to explain the situation a little bit so they know whether to send an ambulance or a person.

Lively Mobile has been around a long time and I've heard other people have used them, enjoyed them and felt secure having that right there at their fingertips. I appreciate Lively Mobile. He feels more secure now and I'm glad he has it because I can't stay in the house. I have to do the outside work too so it's a security blanket. Now, I have as much freedom as he does.

Original review: July 8, 2017

I've had back surgery and massive heart attacks. I also have problems with my bladder and kidney infections so it's causing me to be unsteady on my feet. I didn't want a land phone in the house and my previous provider mailed me an alert system but they got "Place" on the address instead of "Street" so the package went back to FedEx. I called my provider and told them they can't charge me for it as I didn't have it. So they checked it out and found out that it was with FedEx. They told me it would be delivered the next day. Their rep also told me she'll send me one overnight. FedEx delivered the one they had that same day, so I had two. I boxed one up but they kept charging me two charges every month and I kept calling every month. They kept saying they'd take care of it and it won't happen again but it just kept happening. So finally, I said, "The hell with it. I'm cancelling it."

I switched to Lively and everything's cool with them. I've used it once and it came in handy. I kind of slid to the floor and couldn't get up. I called Lively and they sent out the fire department. Their response wasn't very long and the rep stayed on the phone with me all the time. I told her, "They're here. It's okay" and she said, "Well, I have another call. Are you sure of it?" I told her yes so then she hung up. It's been a very good experience with Lively. I hang the device around my neck and I use it when getting to rest and during the day. I haven't had any problems and everything was taken cared of the one time that I used it.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I have MS and I used to be in an independent facility. The management team used to live in a building in the facility but the company decided to move them out. Everyone was outraged because then there was nobody there so they got everyone the GreatCall device. I had three portable phones so they were always with me but they're not really conducive if you fall. I looked around and people were happy with GreatCall and I had it for about seven years but then I had to return that 'cause we didn't pay for it and now I'm back in with my kids. However, they are at work everyday and their kids are in school. Being alone in the house, it's easier that I have a medical alert device in case I fall 'cause I can't get up anymore by myself.

I haven't had to use the Lively Mobile device but I would put it on. When everyone's home, I don't wear it and I just keep it charging. The only thing about it that drives me crazy is the control. It's a good-sized piece and it has a button that's lit and it blinks. When I wear it, it drives me crazy 'cause I can see it. So, I turn it around, but I had company one night and they were joking and they said it was like a heartbeat. They were laughing 'cause they couldn't figure out why I was lighting up. It lets me know that it's working, but it's very annoying when I'm wearing it. It's not even a steady one. It just blinks.

I'm not sure if there's another way or maybe it doesn't bother anyone else. But before with the other company, you could test it once a week or once a month. You could push the button and someone in the other line would answer it. That way, you'd know it's working rather than have this light blinking. It also lights up when it's charging in my room so I have to cover it up because at night, all I see is the light.

Also, some companies have the necklace and a bracelet but Lively Mobile didn't have the wristband and it's just the necklace. Other than those, I like the idea that if I went somewhere even with the kids, we were separated and anything happened, I would have it. Not that I go too many places lately, but that's neat because before, you could only use it in your house.

Another thing I like that the other one didn't have is the fall detection. I'd pay for that feature and years ago a lot of them didn't have that. A lot of my friends at the independent facility did not get the fall detection, but then they walk and some of them still drive. I have legs that don't like me much, and I'm really slow and so cautious about how I walk. Usually if you fall, you are able to push a button but if something happens, you really get sick and you can't push the button, it will detect it. So that's one of its good features. And as long as I don't have to use it, I'm very pleased. I'd even recommend it to a friend.

Original review: July 4, 2017

I've tried putting the device on my belt and it fell off a couple of times. I thought that might not be a good place to put it. I just do regular body movement, like sitting up and getting down, and it moves that little plug about and it eases up. Now I wear it around my neck and it seems to stay pretty good. When I go to bed at night, I put it on my night stand next to me and charge it. It's always close by at least, if not on me. But then as soon as I get up, I put it on and I try not to forget. I just got used to the new habits.

It's nice to have and knowing that it can help out anywhere with the GPS feature is nice. In years past, and not too long ago, the medical alert devices didn't have a GPS feature and it was only good within the home, which didn't do a lot of good. I definitely recommend it. Just like having insurance, I hope I don't have to use it. But there might be a time, if I should fall or have unexpected chest pains, I'll have someone to help me.

Lively Mobile Company Information