Lively Mobile
4.62/5
Based on 1,316 ratings

Lively Mobile

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Building on five years of mobile medical alert technology, the new and improved, compact (30% smaller than Splash), Lively Mobile Urgent Response device is the easiest way to reach GreatCall’s exclusive 24/7 5Star service.

Lively Mobile is a one-touch, waterproof device that can even be taken in the shower. Fall detection is also available with select packages. Our mobile coverage works across the U.S and offers enhanced GPS location technology in case of emergencies.

Lively Mobile Urgent Response allows you to feel safe and secure while keeping your independence. Lively has no contracts and no cancellation fees. Call us today to learn more!

Award-Winning Customer Service

When you need assistance, our knowledgeable 100% U.S.- based Customer Service Representatives and friendly Operators are there to help.

Lively Mobile by GreatCall Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Lively Mobile Reviews

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

They will not let me return phone. They misled me & not truthful. They told me 2 keep phone & I would get what I expected. They lied so I would keep phone & go beyond time to return. I paid 4 something they knew not useful. I hope you can help!!! Thank you!!!

Lively Mobile response

Hello Dawn, we are sorry to hear of your recent experience and we appreciate your feedback. GreatCall strives to provide the highest level of Customer Service available. We are willing to look into your account to determine if you were within the 30 day return period. For your privacy and security please look for a private message from GreatCall to receive your account information.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I purchased GreatCall - Lively Mobile One-Piece Water-Resistant Medical Alert Device - Silver for my 89 year old mother. She lives alone as my father has passed. She still drives, so wanted a device that could travel with her. She is also still very active around her property but is fearful of falling & needing assistance. I checked coverage availability for her area. It reported that there was coverage.

However, when trying to activate the device it was not able to pick up signal, so activation was not completed. The tech that I spoke with stated the device must be faulty. What are the odds? This was not a very comforting thought for her or her children, that the device made it to a store shelf. There is terrible coverage within her hometown, but never a problem with cellphone signal in her rural area. I am returning the device to our local Walmart for a refund. Very disappointed of the claim that there is coverage in her area when the device is too weak to pickup the cell signals it needs.

Lively Mobile response

Teresa, we are sorry to hear of your recent experience and we appreciate your feedback. If you are in need of any further assistance, please call Customer Service, between the hours of 5 am and 8 pm Pacific Time.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I’m as active as I can be but I had fallen across the fence at my front yard. Also my husband passed away three years ago so my kids just kept on wanting me to get this medical alert device. I had a friend that got one and hers was only good for so many feet out there in the backyard or front yard. I wanted one that was good anywhere so I got Lively Mobile. I wear it when I get up in the attic and I wear it when I get up on the ladder. I called them not very long ago because I wanted to be sure it works, and the response time was very good. The rep answered right away. So I was very happy. I would recommend Lively Mobile.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I have people in my family who is falling down and I have bad hips and can’t get up. Also, I’m 90 years old now and I thought I should have a medical alert device. The device that I had fell apart and I'm ordering another from Lively Mobile because of the reasonable price. It was something I could handle. I ordered on the phone and the rep was friendly and nice. I felt really comfortable.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I thought it would be safer to have a medical alert device so I got one from Lively Mobile. I hook it on my bra strap and it's all right. It feels comfortable. Also, I call in a couple of times to test it and make sure it's working. Overall, I'm satisfied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lively Mobile by GreatCall?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

In the middle of the night, when you fall, you need somebody. It makes me feel good knowing I have my Lively Mobile. The device is all right that I wear it just like a necklace. It's excellent and if a friend asks about it, I would say it would be a good thing to get. I wouldn’t go without it, I know.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I was getting old and I was having a few problems. I was just 84 years old but I couldn’t walk very good so I got a walker. And I got the Lively Mobile as well. I wear it around my neck and it doesn’t bother me. It's right where I can just mash it if I need anybody. If I fall or something happens, somebody will come and see what it is. I wear the device when I’m by myself but if somebody’s with me, I don’t wear it. I like Lively Mobile. They're very nice and I would recommend it to anybody if they need something that they can buzz when they get hurt and they don’t have anybody with them.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I’m 93 and seeing the commercials about life alert made me feel as if I needed it. I’ve read things about Lively Mobile in different advertisements and I’m convinced it’s the best. I like it very much and I want it with me. I’ve kept it with me day and night. I keep it charged and put it in either my blouse or pants pocket. I used it once when I fell and I couldn’t get up, and their team responded quickly in a timely manner. I feel more secure since having the device and it’s serving a purpose of what it’s meant to be.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I’m 85 and I’m frightened that I might fall so I needed a medical alert device. I haven’t had to use it at all but I’m glad I have Lively Mobile. I have it in my pocket and if not, I have it on the outside of my purse. I tried the device when I first had it. I wanted to make sure it was activated if I sleep. I feel a lot safer and I have it in the cradle right by my bedside. It’s there if I fall and I’m very satisfied with it.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

My wife got the Lively Mobile for me. I wear it sometimes when I want to go outside and I feel secured with it.

Lively Mobile Company Information