4.56/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Philips Lifeline is the leading medical alert service in the U.S.. The Philips Lifeline medical alert service gives you fast, easy access to a trained response associate to request the help you want - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our AutoAlert fall detection technology automatically calls for help if a fall is detected – even if you are unable to push the help button. Over 7 million Americans have counted on Philips Lifeline to feel safe at home or on the go.

Philips Lifeline Video
Philips Lifeline Gallery (6)
iF Product Design Award for our HomeSafe Wireless and GoSafe products - 2014
 World’s Most Ethical Companies - Philips is included in the top 100 of the world’s most ethical companies for 2012, 2010, 2009
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3755 Philips Lifeline Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 23, 2019

About eight years ago, my mother-in-law became a widow and we moved her from California to Prattville, Alabama where we live. My wife and I both are still working, so we were concerned about her care while we were gone. She was not needing a live-in aide. She was able to get around with her walker, but we were looking for something in case she fell or in case she had an episode of some sort, and somebody at the church that we attend gave me a flyer about Philips Lifeline. My mother-in-law has had the medical alert device with Philips close to seven years now and it is a great peace of mind, granted it is around $60 a month. It is a good assurance, as well as insurance, that if something were to happen while we were gone, then we would be alerted quickly, as well as the authorities.

We put that to test here about three months ago when she fell. It was not a bad fall. It was more of slipping off of a chair and it wasn’t a big deal, but the whole system worked. The Fire Department came. The only problem that day was we had the Philips Lifeline lock on the door, as well as our own lock on the door with a key code, so it confused the Fire Department. They either had to break the door down or else come to the backyard, so they came to the backyard and found the door that was open. What we’ve done as a result of that was we removed the Philips Lifeline lock and we told Philips Lifeline, as well as the Fire Department, what the combination is to get in the house. Hopefully next time, that won’t be as much drama as it was before.

Everything has been outstanding with the representatives at Philips. In the early days, they would call once a month for a test. However, they’ve stopped doing that. They felt that it was not necessary anymore and we are okay with that. Anytime that we wanna do a test, we can. They are very courteous. And whenever we get an alarm or some indication on the system that is unusual or a red light that shouldn’t be on there, we call them up. For the most part, I can get a hold of somebody quickly during normal duty hours if it is not important. Oftentimes, they have to send a replacement part out and they would do that promptly at no charge because we pay the monthly fee. Everything has been really good and we couldn’t be happier.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Mother In Law's Philips Lifeline Service Tim. We are glad that having the service has provided peace of mind to you and your family. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department for any questions you may have. Our best to you and your family, Please be well, and take care!

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

My husband has MS and he falls. We got a Philips Lifeline and he’s had it for many years. This way, I can leave the house for a while and if he falls, then it’s, “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.” It has worked real well for us. I’m really happy with it. We've used it and Philips reps responded immediately upon pressing the button. They sent help. One particular time, he was trying to get help with me and I didn’t hear him and so he pushed the button. The Lifeline came on immediately and I said, “Wait a minute. I don’t know.” He didn’t have a bell to call me.

I noticed that the way it’s plugged in, if I evidently am cleaning or moved something, sometimes the battery gets low and it flashes. First, I thought it was the console itself that the battery was low. But it was evidently where I plugged it in because I started pushing it. They told me one time the battery was getting low. Then I had to work it making sure it was plugged in and then that was fine. I didn’t realize when the yellow lights were flashing that it was because of me. I thought it was the console. I just had flashing yellow light. So I thought, “Oh, low battery.” And I thought it was the console itself or it was the battery. When we first got it, it was replaced. Somebody else had to come out and give us a new one.

And just recently then, I had the low battery and I thought, “Oh, I’m wondering if the console itself was going bad.” I called the 1-800 number, left a message and nobody ever returned the call. It was a weekend. And then on Saturday, I called. It was Eastern Standard Time and I couldn’t get through. That was when I realized that I need to work on plugging, making sure that it’s plugged in. And then I didn’t have the flashing yellow light. So I answered my own question without Philips because they weren’t there. So far, I’ve been pleased with Philips Lifeline. One time, my husband fell and before I could even get to him, Lifeline came on, which I thought was interesting. I don’t know if my husband had bumped it on the way because he hadn’t pushed it. But they came on before I even get to him. I thought that was interesting that they knew he had fallen and then they came on. That was a little strange, but that was good.

Philips Lifeline response

Ruth, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Experience. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the service. We are sorry for the frustration you had trying to contact Customer Service. Our Customer Service Department is open M-F 8am-8:30pm Eastern Time and Saturdays from 10am-4pm Eastern Time 1-800-635-6156. Our best to you and your husband, please take care.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I had a stroke and laid on the floor unconscious for three hours and if I had not had my cellphone with me, I don’t know how long I would have laid there. When I came to, I looked around for my cellphone and then I called 911. When I was at the hospital, someone came in and told me about the Philips Lifeline so I got one. I wear the Philips Lifeline device all the time. It’s comfortable and I don’t even know that it’s there. I take it off when I wash my hair though because the cord gets in my way. Also, I still drive but I don’t wear it out because it won’t work but I would like to have one that does work. Sometimes I press the button just to see if it’s still working and the response time is immediate. They come on and ask me first if I need help and I tell them that it’s just a test.

A couple of years ago, I fell outside on the concrete and it hurt me badly and I couldn’t get up. It was outside at the back of the house and I can hear my Lifeline going off all over from inside the house but I wasn’t even thinking about it. I was just trying to find some way to get up. It took me about five minutes to get up and when I got inside, I heard the lady saying, “Help is on the way.” So I pressed my button and I told her that I did fall outside but that I didn’t need them to come. They were already on their way but I told her to contact them and she did, so they didn’t come but the Fire Department did. Philips Lifeline even called my daughter-in-law that lives 25 miles from me to tell her that I had fallen.

About two months ago though, I fell outside again and I got up as quick as possible and came inside and there was nothing being said. It was quiet so I knew that the Philips Lifeline had not gone off. It didn’t respond and I was actually closer to the base than I was the other time it went off. If I had been knocked unconscious, I would have just laid there. I pay $48 a month for this thing and I wanted it to work when I need it. The rep told me that if I fall on it, it might not go off. But other than that, the Philips Lifeline gives me a feeling of security. I have the confidence that if I fall and I’m unconscious, it will go off.

Hello Nellie,

Thank you for your comments and your feedback. We're glad that our service gives you the peace of mind and protection you need after having suffered a medical emergency.

Nellie, did you know that the Auto Alert Help Button has the ability to cancel a help call if you're able to get yourself up right away? Also, we do offer a mobile option. If you'd like more information about how your equipment works, or if the mobile option is something that might work for you, please give our team a call at 800-635-6156. All the best Nellie, and do take care!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I saw an advertisement for another medical alert provider and when I got in contact with them, they were the rudest people. I should have known better when I first talked to them. I asked this guy if they were the one that John Walsh advertised and he said, “Oh God, no!” Then they charged me over $200. So, I packed that thing up when I read that contract they sent me. They must be crazy if they thought I was gonna do that. And they really didn’t make me feel very safe. I got kinda concerned so, I got on the phone with my daughter, Mona, and told her they were gonna cheat my money and were not gonna send it back. She called them and the guy got smart-alecky with her. So, she told me to call my credit card company. I did that and the money was right back on my card and taken off from them.

Compared to them, Philips Lifeline is very reasonable. I’m here by myself a lot of times and the Philips Lifeline makes me feel safe. I carry it around my neck all the time if my husband isn’t here. I can't say enough good about it and I wouldn't be without it. I got it because of Mona's recommendation. She works for Ross County Home Health and she said all of their patients but one has Philips Lifeline. She told me they were very good and reliable. I’ve found all she said to be true because if that thing goes off, they call me right away. However, they had to reset it a few times because sometimes it goes off and I have to tell them that I’m fine if I am.

One time, I had the Philips Lifeline laying on the toilet in the bathroom while I was getting ready. I never touched it and it went off. And all at once, I heard all this commotion and the emergency squad was here. I went to the door and asked what was going on. They asked if I was all right and I said I was. They thought I had fallen because they couldn’t get a hold of me. But I never heard that thing go off. Philips Lifeline was supposed to call Mona first, then my husband second But at that time, they didn’t call my daughter. At another time, I rolled over on the device when I went to bed so they thought I had fallen and called me. I told Mona about it and she said to put it beside my bed where I can reach it.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Experience Joretta. We are happy to hear that you wear your button, and you feel safe having the service. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions about the service protocols, we would be more than happy to explain how your service works. Please take care!

Original review: July 22, 2018

Our daughter got us a Philips Lifeline and we have it for less than a year. But we never used it until my husband, Ira, came home from the hospital. He became very ill this December right around Christmas time and ended up in the hospital for two months in heart surgery and rehab. He's home and doing better now. He likes the Lifeline and for me, it's good to have so I could go outside and leave him alone at home. If I go to the store and he's in his chair, he has it on his chest and I prefer for him not to get up in his walker, so I told him to use that. It makes me feel good knowing that we have that service and in case something happens, I'm not gonna feel guilty that we haven't done everything we could.

We had a couple of incidents with the Lifeline and when Ira had to push the button, Philips Lifeline's team were great to respond. One time, he fell in our hallway in the wee hours of the morning and was hospital bound. Then, there were two other incidents that we were able to take care of because of Lifeline's help. At the time, I couldn't pick up Ira and put him back in bed and the EMTs came.

We also started having more problems with the device not too long ago. When Ira turned over in bed, he hit the button and turned on the alarm. Our kitchen is not real far from the bedroom but it is far enough that we might not able to get the message really well. At the time, he was still in bed sound asleep when the EMT came. So after that, he decided he should take it off at night and hang it on the doorknob.

Then a week ago, he triggered the alarm again. I was already in bed then and was almost asleep. He was either trying to get the device off to put it on the doorknob and while taking it off over his head, he dropped it or clinked it on his walker. He tried to turn the alarm off in our kitchen but it didn't do well and we had a hard time turning it off. So, the EMT came in again and I said sorry to them. Other than that, the Lifeline works and I would recommend it to others. It's more secure when people living alone have something like this and they are rather foolish not to have one.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us in regard to your Husbands Philips Lifeline experience Hanarose. We are glad to hear that you feel better if you have to leave him alone. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for questions or concerns about the service and how it works when a signal is sent. Our best to you and your family, please take care!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?

Original review: June 18, 2019

I fell once so I got myself a Philips Lifeline. I wear it all the time because I know it helps me. I feel more relaxed because sometimes I'm left here by myself. I wear it around my neck and it doesn't bother me. The only thing is the string gets dirty after a while, like it needs to be changed. It's white and I've had the same one for several years. I wouldn't take it off and I've never tried washing it, but I guess I could. Other than that, I'm satisfied with my Lifeline.

Original review: June 15, 2019

My daughters were getting after me to get a medical alert device and our church secretary gave me a pamphlet for Philips Lifeline. Then I decided to call and do it. I wear the device around my neck and every now and then, I accidentally touch it. The reps respond quite quickly so I know every so often that it's working okay. I tell them I'm fine and didn't fall and they're very nice about it. The device is not perfect, but it's very good.

Philips Lifeline response

Constance, thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review to us about your Philips Lifeline service. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department for any questions you may have. They are open M-F 8am-8:30pm ET and Saturday 10am-4:00pm ET. Please be well, and take care.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I live alone and my son thought that it would be a good idea for me to have the Philips Lifeline if I have an emergency. Wearing the device is very comfortable. I haven't had to use it, but it's wonderful that I have the device if I do need it. I know I'll have something that I can call someone in case of an emergency.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I lost consciousness for a short time years ago. I was advised that a medical alert device would be a good idea so I accepted that. I've been using my Philips Lifeline ever since. It's been fine. I feel more confident now that I have this. I use it every day and it's comfortable. Dealing with their customer service has been very satisfactory too.

Original review: June 12, 2019

My son got the Philips Lifeline for me as he thought I needed it. It’s comfortable and it’s like anything else you’d wear around your neck. If I go for a walk, I take it with me. It’s comforting to know that I have it.

Original review: June 11, 2019

My daughter switched me over to Philips and I've had good experiences with it. It's kinda scratchy, but it's comfortable. I’ve accidentally turned it off and they were nice about it. With them, I don’t have to worry anymore. I’d recommend it to a friend.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for providing a review to us about your Philips Lifeline service Betty. We are glad to hear that you wear your button. Thank you for letting us know that you would recommend it to a friend, we appreciate that. Please be well, and take care.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I’m 91 and I live alone and my daughters thought I should have a medical alert device. And I had fallen, too. I’ve had Philips for several years now, and it’s fine. It’s a comfort to have it there and know that it will work. So far, so good. I would recommend it to a friend.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 9, 2019

Philips has a very fine reputation. They make many other products. I purchased a medical alert device from them and it hangs around my neck. It's very comfortable. However, I’m thinking of switching. There’s another company called Medical Alert that’s half the price. As a matter of fact, this other company doesn’t even need a battery.

Philips Lifeline response

Sara, thank you so much for providing a review to us about your Philips Lifeline service. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department for any questions you may have. They are open M-F 8am-8:30pm ET and Saturday 10am-4:00pm ET. Please take care.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 8, 2019

I’m satisfied with Philips Lifeline. I initially got the device because I fell and couldn’t get up. And I've had it for over 5 years and it makes me feel good knowing that I have that. I used the button once and the company's response time was okay. But they made a mistake. They had the wrong zip code up. My house number was the same as one in downtown Pittsburg, so they went to that one first and they couldn’t find me. So, they called back here and they said, “We can’t locate you.” And I said, “Well, you have the wrong zip code number.” So, I straightened that one out. But in the meantime, I called 911. So, 911 was here when they came. Other than that, the device works great.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us about your Philips Lifeline service Mary. We are glad you are satisfied with your service. Please take care.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I have my Philips Lifeline because my daughters insist on it in case I have the need for it. The device is fine and I don't have any problems. I'm slower in walking is all. I used it once when I fell out down in the garden. I didn't think it would go off but it did. I didn't even hardly get up and people were already at the house. I was disappointed that they had to come out because I just fell down and got up right away, but they made it. They were here so fast and that was great.

Philips Lifeline response

Everett, thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review to us about your Philips Lifeline service. We are so glad you were alright after your fall. Please be well, and take care.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I've been with Philips Lifeline for two years now and my experience with them has been very good. I've forgotten about the button I wear around my neck during the moments where I could have used it, but when I fall or something like that, it usually rings two or three minutes later. It's very fast. If something really does happen to me, I’m sure Philips Lifeline would be out here very fast.

Hello Laurette,

Thank you for your review of the Philips Lifeline service. It's true, if you ever did need help, we would get that help to you as quickly as possible. Please do try to remember to wear the button whenever you're home, to insure you get the help you need, when you need it. All the best Laurette, and thank you for being a valued customer of the Lifeline service!

Original review: April 30, 2019

I've had the Philips Lifeline device for a couple of years now. The device is wonderful and it has been perfect since I've had it. My eldest daughter was taking care of me a couple of years ago and I was having a rough time. She called the company and two men came with an ambulance. They took me to Munson Medical Center in Gaylord. So, I'm very pleased with it because I can't do this on my own. I am very satisfied with Philips Lifeline. It is easy to work with the device. If I goofed around with the phone and don’t put the receiver on right, they give me a call and tell me to make sure my receiver is on.

Philips Lifeline response

Barbara, Thank you so much for being out customer for a couple years and taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline experience. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied and find your device wonderful. Our best to you and your family. Please take care!

Original review: April 30, 2019

We've had the Philips Lifeline for at least four years now. Jeffrey needs it when he is here and nobody else is here, just in case he needs help. He had to use the button when he slid out and fell and Philips Lifeline called me over at the house. I came over and we got him up, and he was fine. He bumps the button sometimes by accident, but he hasn’t had to go for an ambulance. Before, he was wearing it around his arm, but it went off more. Now, he wears it around his neck, so it is not as frequent, but sometimes, he would lay on it and it would go off. The Philips team is really good and they’ve been nothing but polite to him. They are glad he didn’t need any help and they reset the device. Philips has excellent service.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for your kind words about the service Sandy. We're proud to be your partner in Jeffrey's care when he's home alone, and we take that responsibility very seriously. All the best to you and Jeffrey, and thank you!

Original review: April 29, 2019

I am getting older and I live alone. I wanted to be able to contact someone if I was out in the garden and I fall. In fact, I've fallen a number of times. I wear the Philips Lifeline device around my neck. When I press the console box, someone gets back to check that it is working. I live up in the mountains, and sometimes there are electrical outages, but it still works because it has a battery that allows it to last after the outage for quite a number of hours.

There was an incident when I had an episode of vertigo and I pressed it. That called the emergency people in the area to come over and check my oxygen level. Other than that, the device's sensitivity level used to be high. We had so many false alarms, like I was gardening and I knocked into it and the whole police force came out. They did a couple of times. But since I lowered the device's sensitivity, I haven't had any incidents.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service Terry. We are glad to hear that you are wearing your button and use it when you need it. Please be well, safe, and take care!

Original review: April 28, 2019

I needed the Philips Lifeline device because I was falling and I've had it for so long now. I wear it around my neck, but I don't particularly like it if I lean down because it hits me up in the face. However, I like everything about it. I wear it all the time other than when I get a shower. I had to use it when I fell down. I had people around me, but I still pushed the button.

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you for the review! Did you know, our buttons are water proof, and can be worn in the shower! All the best Elizabeth, and take care.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I haven’t used Philips Lifeline very much, but they answer when they think the device has been pushed. The device is a pain in the neck, but it is fine. It has gone off on accident and their response time was good. It is nice having the system and my daughter feels better. My husband had one too, however, when he fell, it didn’t go off. He sorta didn’t fall hard, so Philips improved the button. Now, it goes off if you breathe too hard. It is too sensitive, but it is fine.

Philips Lifeline response

Sara, Thank you so much for providing your feedback with us about the Philips Lifeline Service for you and your husband. We are glad to hear that your daughter feels better that you both have the service. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department if you have any questions or concerns. Our best to you and your family. Please be well, and take care!

Original review: April 27, 2019

My kids got me a medical alert device from Philips Lifeline. I have used it one time when I fell in the kitchen, and the people responded right away. I have the device around my neck all the time and I’m glad I have it on. I would recommend Philips Lifeline.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service Glenn. We are glad that you wear your button all the time and have used it when you needed to. Thank you for recommending us as well, we really appreciate that. Please be well, safe, and take care!

Original review: April 26, 2019

I'm 94 years old and I was living alone. So, I that decided I needed to have something like the Philips Lifeline, just in case. I've had it for five years and have used it in an emergency. I felt very good about the service. However, it has gone off itself about six times. I also had rolled over it at night and touched the button, and their response had been very quick and the firemen came about six times too.

Hello Louise,

Thank you so much for the review, and for being a valued user of the Lifeline service for 5 years! we'll always be there for you in an emergency. Thank you for trusting Lifeline with that incredible responsibility. All the Best Louise, and take care.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I’m a diabetic and I inject insulin four times a day. My doctor recommended Philips and I’ve had it for years. It’s comfortable and I wear it all the time. I don't think about it. It adds to my sense of security and it has helped me on a few occasions. The only potential problem was that I was inside a locked house and there was the concern as to whether the first responders would be able to get in. But they did get in. They got there quickly too. I’m quite satisfied with Philips.

Philips Lifeline response

Mark, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service. We are happy to hear that you wear your button all the time and find it comfortable. We are glad that you have used it when you needed to, you feel secure having it, and are satisfied. If you ever want to update anything on your account please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department. Please take care!

Original review: April 25, 2019

My mom has had Philips Lifeline for at least four years. She has had to use it in an emergency and Philips did exactly what they said they were going to do. I'm the one to call and they called me. I was in a meeting, but they kept calling me until I answered the phone, which was great. It wasn't a medical emergency though. It was a different emergency and she felt she needed me at the house. I was just a couple of blocks away and they said my mother needed me. It's very comforting to know that when I leave the house for errands, she has a backup. She has it on a chain around her neck and she only wears it when I'm leaving the house. We both feel very safe that she'd get taken care of if anything should happen and that I could be contacted and get back here. Or if necessary, there is a call box on the screen door with the key in it. Philips has a great program and I would recommend it to anybody.

Philips Lifeline response

Denise, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Mothers Philips Lifeline service. We are glad that you both feel safe and we can provide you with peace of mind when you need to leave her alone. Thank you for letting us know that you would recommend us. Our best to you and your Mom. Please be well, safe, and take care!

Original review: April 25, 2019

I've had my Philips Lifeline device for five years. My daughter wanted it for me. Once, I've had to use the button because of an emergency. I lost my balance and fell, and the device went off. The fellow who takes care of my house when I go to Florida was the one they called. He was right here. They also called the squad. I told them I'm not hurt, that I went down easy. But they insisted so they took me to the medical center and I came home the same night. Other than that, I dropped the device the other day and the machine picked it up right away. The team at Philips was right there and they wanted to know if I needed help. I told them I just dropped my button and then I apologized. I'm very satisfied with my Philips Lifeline device.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I’m 94 years old, I live alone, and I had fallen several times, so it was decided by the family and myself that I needed a medical alert device. I got a Philips Lifeline and thus far it has been working fine. One time I fell and Philips responded immediately. I talked to their reps but that time, I managed to get up okay.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us about your with Philips Lifeline service Carol. We are glad that you got the help you needed when you fell, we hope you are doing well. Please be well, and take care!

Original review: April 23, 2019

After I had some falls, my daughter set up the Philips Lifeline. I've had them ever since with no problem except every now and then when I drop the sensor when I'm changing clothes, but we'd have a nice conversation and everybody is happy. I like having this system.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service William. We are happy that you like having the service. We enjoy talking with you and knowing you are doing well, we do not mind accidental calls. Please take care!

Original review: April 23, 2019

I live alone and for safety, I decided to get a Philips Lifeline. I have accidentally bumped it a couple of times and they responded right away. Everybody's been fine and wonderful. I wear it whenever I'm home and I appreciate having a guarantee of getting helped by them.

Original review: April 22, 2019

The customer service reps at Philips Lifeline have been really good. Having the device makes me feel a lot better, so I can get around a lot better. I did fall one time, then I got help. I recommend it to anybody. It's really good. They did really well.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service Martha. Thank you for recommending us as well, we appreciate that. We are glad that you feel better having the service. Please be well, and take care!

Philips Lifeline expert review by Shelley Webb

Get emergency help at home or on the go. HomeSafe plans start at $29.95/month and GoSafe (on-the-go) plans start at $54.95/month. Fall detection and water resistance technology included in some plans.

• 24/7 support: Personal alert services give customers fast, reliable access to North America-based emergency response technicians.

• Fall detection: Auto alert sensors identify falls and instantly alert the emergency response center for immediate help.

• Personal care plan: Remain in control of your life by choosing your emergency contact and in-home or on-the-go system to suit your lifestyle.

• Tested & trusted: State of the art system is recommended

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Philips Lifeline Company Information