Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Philips Lifeline

Virginia, We’re delighted to read your feedback about your Philips Lifeline Service!! Thank you for taking time to share your story and positive experiences with us. We’re happy that you are comfortable and that you and your family are all using the Philips Lifeline Service! Take care and be well!!

Original review: June 9, 2017

I'm 90 years old and I have trouble with my hips and knees. The doctor said it's bursitis in my hip. When I get up from my chair and start walking, it really hurts so I'm very careful on stairs. I am very afraid of falling, so I have the Philips Lifeline button on my neck, and it's very comforting to know it's there. However, it won't work away from home, so when I go away, I take it off and put it in my purse, because I think if I should fall in the garage or something, it would be right there in my purse and I could still get a call out.

My sister is three and a half years younger than me, but she fell right in her house, broke her femur above the knee, and is still in rehabilitation. She also has Lifeline, and has used it more than once. She uses a walker, but is really liable to fall and I thought in the last year, she's had to use the Lifeline and have somebody help her a couple of times, so it seems like it always works. My son set it up for me, and evidently, it's being monitored all the time as I was notified that the battery was low and they sent me a new button.

A couple of times, I have inadvertently got something against it too. One time, I had a heavy roaster and was holding it up to wash it, and then got it against my button and that set it off. Another time, I was in the bathroom, leaning over to rinse my hair in the sink and got it against between me and the counter. On both times, I was called immediately. The was also one time where I woke up and heard somebody talking and I thought, "Who is in my house?" Then I got up and started down the hall and realized who it was. That's the only time I have ever managed to push the button in my sleep.

The Philips Lifeline team is always happy when I tell them there's nothing wrong and that it was just a mistake. I have all the world of faith in them and I know they are right there when you need them. I'm glad that I have the button and I recommended it to my younger sister as well. She had checked out a number of others, but went with this one that I have, so all three of us have the same Lifeline.

Philips Lifeline

Bill, Thank you for taking the time to share thoughts about your father's Philips Lifeline Service experience with others. We’re happy that you’re father is enjoying using his Wrist Band. Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we appreciate that you would recommend us as well.

Original review: June 4, 2017

My father's Philips Lifeline has been really good for him. He's 94 years old and lives by himself. He falls at times and I want to make sure that he's safe. Since getting his Philips Lifeline, my father has been confident with it. At first, he wore the device around his neck but he accidentally pushed it a couple of times. And so, I got him the wristband. Now, it feels like a watch and it works really well for him.

Furthermore, the team at Philips Lifeline has been very quick to respond. They've called my father a couple of times though he can't hear them at times as I just got him hearing aids. They also call me every time something is wrong and come to my house where my father is. And so, I get over there. The fire department and the police have been there a couple of times as well. Overall, I'm very happy with my experience with Philips Lifeline. I'd recommend them.

Philips Lifeline

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your service and we appreciate that you would recommend us. We are so glad you are doing well after that terrible fall. Please continue to be well and safe!

Original review: May 29, 2017

I’ve had good luck with Philips Lifeline so far. I've had it for a couple of years now and once in a while, I hit it accidentally and Philips Lifeline responded quickly. One time, I was taking my undershirt off and I happened to hit it again then I got a callback saying, "Your call will be answered in a moment." They're very respectful. I'm very happy with it. I'd recommend it to anybody.

My daughter was the one who got me this device because there were some accidents that happened. The first time, I fell in the kitchen area. I was trying to tie my shoe and had my foot up in a chair. I've gotten a knee replacement and my knee happened to collapse on me at the time. And then I went backward and hit my arm on a handle on one of the drawers in the cupboards. I got 12 stitches for it. That shows I have a pretty good Lifeline. You need something to get you to the hospital fast. I have it with me all the time. The only thing is, now, they tell you that it’s waterproof, and you can take a shower with that thing on then. One time, I was sitting in the sun the other day and it was biting into my neck, so I took it off and put it on my chair outside. But I forgot about it and then the rain poured like hell all night long. I got up the next day, took it in, charged it all up again and it was all set and ready to go.

My wife had a stroke a long time ago and is still paralyzed on the left side. If she falls, she needs assistance so we decided to get a Philips Lifeline. We needed the backup and we just had to get one. Philips Lifeline gives us a little level of comfort especially when I’m out of the house. It was funny when one time we were both out of the house. We were at the movies then. Our dog grabbed the device and turned it on. When we got home, our neighbor came running over and wanted to know if everything was okay because the police and the paramedics both came because nobody answered the phone. So far, we’ve had Philips Lifeline for 15 years now and we’ve been pretty satisfied overall.

My kids got me a Philips Lifeline medical alert device because I live by myself. I fell about three years ago and they have thought I should get one. I have been using it then for a good while now and I like it. It's convenient and I wear it on my wrist almost all the time except when I go out. One day I bumped it and I did not know it went off. I must have been in the basement then. They called me and since I didn’t answer right away they sent an ambulance and called my daughter.

It's more of a security in case I need help. My kids feel better too that it is easy to access for when I go out in the garage and I am not near a phone. My sons are out of town and my daughter works, but she comes every day because she's local. She and my sons call. Kids have a life of their own but they can help you when they can. It's not an imposition on them. But sometimes, you'd need help and so I recommend that people should have it. If they try it, they will like it

My nurse niece gave me a Philips Lifeline medical alert device. I'm 86 and I live here with my nephew and his family. I've had my Philips alert device for quite a few years now and I use it all the time. A while back I had a fall, but I haven't had one lately. I wear the device with the help button around my neck. It's on a black, twine lanyard and it's comfortable. The team at Philips respond quickly whenever I push my help button, even when I've done that accidentally. Before I retire at night, I always push the button to let them know that I'm going to retire because, although I've always been at home, I was away for a few days and there was nothing to push to say that I'm away like what was on the other alert device that I had. The people that I've spoken with at Philips have been very nice and courteous, and I would recommend Philips Lifeline to anybody.

I have Parkinson’s, diabetes, and a couple of other problems. I live by myself so my children wanted me to have something in case I needed help and then I got Philips Lifeline. When I'm home I wear it around my neck, and I don’t have it on when I go out. The help button was comfortable and their people would call me every once in a while to make sure it’s working right. I felt less worried since I had it. I have gotten older and it's harder for me to do things sometimes, but I haven't had any problems. I'm very satisfied and would recommend them.

On the 1st of February Leon fell in his apartment. He lived by himself and he was there from Saturday morning until Monday morning when I saw him. I inherited him and his brother-in-law. When the third brother died, these two had nobody to pay their bills and look after them. And the other brother told me he needs help paying his bills and Leon needs help too. He asked me if I want to help Leon. So, it snowballed into that. Now, they're five years older and their level of care is increasing. So, I've been pretty busy. Leon has a necklace. He doesn’t like it hanging around his neck and it bothers him. He doesn’t wear his lifeline when he's in bed. He lives with me and I have a dog who’s sensitive. So, he's just a good as Philips. If Leon so much sneezes, he lets me know about it. I'm hoping it's going to work in the event that an emergency should arrive. But overall, I liked the peace of mind of knowing that it's my backup.

I'm the one who wanted to have it to begin with because I needed peace of mind of knowing that if my back is turned, he's got somebody to call in an event of an emergency. And he's been very agreeable. Leon isn’t a man that wants to be hovered. And so, I have to be careful not to crowd his face which means if I'm out mowing the lawn or I ran to the grocery store for a few minutes which is just up the street, 20 minutes back, I know that I can count on that Lifeline. He knows as soon as I go out the door, that button has to go on. By him doing that and me not having to have him to do it means that this gives him peace of mind that he's got it as I do - that sense of security that he's never going to be left alone again. I talked to the guy that installed the lifeline to the brother-in-law. Lester, the other guy, wears his to bed because he lives by himself. He's 93 and he rolls over all the time and that sets the button off.

I had to do the installation for Leon and when I was done, I didn’t get a follow-up nor any kind of testing. Somebody should have called me a week or two afterwards to test the system. Philips test Lester’s at least once a month. But I haven’t had anybody call here to test the system. So, that makes me uneasy because you never know if something kicked out somewhere. I would highly recommend it. I hope I'm not relying on it too heavily because of the peace of mind that you get from having it there always. Right now, he is independent so, that gives him the comfort of not being mothered all the time. Between that and my dog, I've covered all the basics.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?

Philips Lifeline

Thank you Kathryn for reaching out to us and sharing your fathers Philips Lifeline experience. Please take care!

Original review: July 18, 2017

Philips Lifeline is the first medical alert device we got which we did in case my father would fall on his knees by himself. When we first got it, it went off when he didn't need it. Another time, we thought it had gone off and it didn't but that got straightened out. The reps said it’s all worked out now so it should be good.

Philips Lifeline

Laura, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Philips Lifeline experience with us and others. We are happy to hear you wear it all the time and feel more comfortable with the service while living alone at home. Please continue to be well and take care!

Original review: July 18, 2017

I’m a senior now and I’m living in a senior apartment building, but alone. Before, I had very few years when I was ever alone so I was a little nervous. My daughter was working at that time for Philips and she got a free Lifeline device so that's how I got it. When I had first moved in here, the lady said, “Oh, I know what apartment you’re in. You’re in the one where the lady fell in the bathtub and died.” I don’t think she meant to scare me and it just came out but it made me very nervous. I use the shower but I still got to go on into a tub. When I realized that you could take the Philips Lifeline device into the tub and not have to worry about it getting wet, it’s probably one of the best things there is as far as I’m concerned. It was great. I can also sleep with it at night and not worry about choking. It’s made me a lot more comfortable living alone and I’m very satisfied with it.

I'm alone and over 80 years old. I could fall and having the Philips Lifeline is just a precaution. I have the device with me all the time hanging around my neck and I feel safer with it. It's very comfortable and it gives my family peace of mind too. They fuss about it more than I do. I’ve always had a very favorable experience with Philips Lifeline. I certainly recommend it. If anyone thinks they need some connection, it’s a very useful and a very important thing.

Philips Lifeline

Dick, Thank you so much fro reaching out to us, we are so sorry for the loss of your wife. We are so glad you have added peace of mind and your family feels more secure with you having the Philips Lifeline Service. Thank you for letting us know you would recommend us as well, we appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts with us. Be well and take care!

Original review: July 17, 2017

My wife had a Philips Lifeline for years. When she passed away, I kept it. I'm 92 years old I live by myself in a big house. My kids said it’s for security. I got the wristband and it’s easy to carry around. The guys at Philips Lifeline call once in a while to check with me. I hope I don’t have to use the help button, but it's there in case I need it. With my age, by myself, I get wobbly sometimes on the steps, so it's great to have. It's peace of mind for me. I would recommend Philips Lifeline to anybody. I'm really happy with it.

I had surgery and I was in rehab in 2016. The day before I came out, they said that I should have a medical alert. The person that ordered it for me said I should have it before I was discharged before I go home. But they weren’t able to connect me with one and they tried another but they did not deliver it and they wouldn’t on the day that I was being discharged. So, they chose Philips Lifeline. I was having a problem because I have a phone and its wireless. It didn’t seem to work when they came out with my phone so, they had it changed and gave me a different box. They said it could take about 24 hours but they came out before that. They called me and said they were in the neighborhood and the guy would come up, so that’s great. Also, now, I'm not afraid if I fall because I may be able to feel that they would come to my rescue. I'm very satisfied and I would recommend them. If people need to order one, they should do it soon.

Philips Lifeline

Matthew, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your Philips Lifeline experience with us and others.We are glad you have used the button when you needed it. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions or concerns you may have. Take care!

Original review: July 16, 2017

I was having some cramps and I had low blood sugar at times and I needed a medical alert device. When I first started using Philips Lifeline in 2005, my heart condition was severe but it was stable. But two years ago, it took a turn for the worse and now I have a heart pump. So, I’ve used Philips Lifeline a few times since my heart condition has worsened. When I press my button for help, the Philips Lifeline team are really concerned. They make sure that they can hear me and they try to contact me and if they can’t, they’re quick on their job to make that phone call to get help out here. And it is good because I’m in a rural situation and the sooner you can get help out here, the better off I’m going to be. They’ve done well.

There’s been another instance where a local person wasn’t available and they had to contact somebody else and it's good that they can contact different people. They’re also forgiving because I have a little Matthew and he’s quick and sometimes he presses the button so I get these false calls. And they’re really good about that one too. Also, there was one time that it wasn’t an accidental pressing but it rang for the longest time. I hit the reset button and it went back to normal but nobody picked up.

Philips Lifeline

Mildred, we are happy to hear that you wear your button all the time and you used it when you needed to. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Take Care!

Original review: July 16, 2017

I have Philips Lifeline on my neck all the time. Aside from my age, I've also had many falls in my life, so my sons got the device for me. I've used it once when I was with my sister. I went to a funeral and was completely worn out. I should have gone to the emergency room like my doctor told me, but I didn't. Consequently I fell flat on my back. My son was able to get me up quick and then I had another one, this time falling on my face. My son got me up again and I survived it all. I then pushed the button because I was exhausted and can hardly breathe. They came and took me to Mercy up here where I asked to go. They took care of me and I then went home. Overall it has been a good experience and I’ve recommended them.

I’m totally blind and I stayed here roughly three years by myself because my wife works. She called Philips Lifeline and their rep came and installed the medical alert system. It only took him 30 minutes to install it. He hooked it into our telephone jack and then made the call to Alleghany Memorial Hospital. I feel more independent now and I know that if I fell and couldn’t get up, all I have to do is smash the button in the device and it would get a hold of Alleghany Memorial Hospital in Sparta which is about 10 miles from here. They'd come on into the system and if I’m not able to talk to them, they‘d call me right back instantly. If I can’t talk, they’ll send a rescue squad.

It's nice and I wouldn’t ask for a better service. I've not had to use it so far, but my wife keeps up the monthly rent. One time, my wife smashed it just to test and see if the battery is still good and it responded. When I'm here by myself, I just wear the bracelet device on my arm and I know where to find the button to smash if I need it. It's really convenient. I'm well satisfied with it and I’d recommend it to anyone.

Philips Lifeline

Isabel, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Philips Lifeline experience with us and others. We are happy that you are comfortable with your service and use it when you need to. Please be well and safe!

Original review: July 15, 2017

I'm 86 going on 87 years old and I live alone. And so, I got a Philips Lifeline for my safety and security. I wear the device around my neck all the time and I only take it off when I go out with someone. The help button puts me at ease knowing that I can push it and get some help. Whenever I've pushed the button, Philips has always come through for me. So I feel quite comfortable with it. Also, their staff has been very efficient, understanding and they get me help. If I'm having a problem with the machine, they'd tell me what to do and I fix it.

Philips Lifeline

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your Philips Lifeline experience with us and others.We are glad you have used the button when you needed it. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions or concerns you may have. Take care!

Original review: July 15, 2017

I have had great experience with Lifeline. I talk back to them, I tell them my problem, and they will say someone is on the way. I have fallen several times and they send the firemen out to pick me up. I’ve been taken to the hospital by the firemen too. I have a necklace that I wear and they respond through it. With Lifeline, I can be mobile within a certain distance but I can’t be uptown and contact them. I would have liked a device that operates anywhere instead of a limited area around where the base is. But whenever I call them, they’re here immediately. I’m satisfied with what I’ve got and I would recommend it.

Philips Lifeline

Paula, Thank you so much, we are delighted to read the feedback about your Philips Lifeline Service. Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience, we genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you are happy with your Philips Lifeline, Take Care!

Original review: July 14, 2017

I have five children and three years ago, I had fallen and broken both my arms at the same time. That’s what pushed me over the edge to get a medical alert device. I called the nurse and they told me that I was going to be the happiest with Philips Lifeline. I’m happy that I have it and I wear it all the time. It works. I love Philips Lifeline. They have been responsive, thoughtful, helpful, caring, prompt and courteous and I tell everybody about it.

I have rheumatoid arthritis and I've been having a relapse lately and that makes me unstable when walking around. I wanted to have a medical alert device so that I can get help in case I fall. My nephew helped me hook my Philips Lifeline up. It only took a few minutes to get it all set up and ready to go. The shipment, packaging, and instructions were excellent too. I had an issue about having the wristband button. I thought it’s what I wanted to use but I’m pretty small and the wristband was too big for me so I sent it back and I didn’t have any problems doing that.

I had the Philips Lifeline for five months now. Since I had it, it made me realize that should I have something drastic happen to me, I can push a button and somebody will show up. However, I don’t wear it too often. Though, I have it in a place where it’s always accessible. It’s also uncomfortable to try to sleep with the device around your neck because when you turn over, you’ve got the button in your face or resting against you and there is the constant concern that you’re going to push it accidentally. I just put it in the table next to where I’m sleeping.

Philips Lifeline

Joseph, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Philips Lifeline experience with us and others. We are happy that you are satisfied with your service and use it when you need to. Please be well and safe!

Original review: July 13, 2017

I was beginning to have a habit of falling down and being unable to get up. I have a lot of conversations with Philips Lifeline because I fall down, I press the button and we talk. I don't take it into the shower with me as they wish I would because it gets wet and it does not dry quickly. I find my collar getting wet after I've had a shower because of that thing. But that's the only inconvenience I seem to have found with it. I've used my device several times and they're reasonably quick to respond to me.

If I fall in the building where I live, the superintendent of the building who is a great, big, strapping man comes down. Usually, when I fall, I can't get up again and he lifts me up and puts me on a chair. But when I fall outside, that's a different story and that's when I need the Lifeline more. But each time I've fallen outside, people in the street have helped me get up so there's always somebody there before them. But it's nice to know that I've got the device and the team is quite good, all of them. They don't cut the time short and they try to help you with whatever they think you need. They're nice people to be able to call upon. I can have a good conversation with them whenever I need to and that's important.

My wife is 86 years old and we got a Philips Lifeline for her protection if she falls. The help button is easy to use. When it was pressed accidentally, Philips responded quickly. Thus far, everything has been fine and she's more confident.

I had a stroke so I needed a medical alert device. I wear the Philips Lifeline device around my neck. I've never used it but my experience with Philips Lifeline has been good and satisfying.

Philips Lifeline

Thank you Marilyn for taking the time to share your feedback about your Philips Lifeline, we will have a representative reach out to you in regards to that button. Please also feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions or concerns you may have in the future.

Original review: July 12, 2017

When I fell down, I can’t get up and my Philips device helped me a lot. I wear it around my neck and it's good. I don’t have a bit of trouble with the people at Philips Lifeline. As soon as I call them, they’re out here. I’m supposed to have a new button and a customer service rep called and said I was gonna get one but I never got it.

The family was gone and I take a shower in the bathroom downstairs but it was hard for them to receive a call thre. I was home by myself and I wanted to make sure that if I slipped or something when I went down but it was hard for them to receive the call so I purchased the Philips Lifeline. I’m also 87 years old and had a brain tumor eight years ago. We live on a farm 13 miles from town and I wanted something that I could be located at if I had a seizure or I was driving somewhere since I'm active and drive a lot. If you drive quite a bit and didn’t feel good, I could pull off to the side and push the Lifeline and they could get somebody for me. I'm not an invalid or anywhere in a rest home but I'm by myself quite a bit and if I slip on the ice, I didn’t want to freeze to death.

It's a safety net and it was nice if we live remote out on a ranch. I needed a landline and it comes to be a GPS. I called them from Black Hawk, Colorado when I first got it and they told me where I was. I also called them in Eastern Colorado which is remote between Owen and Julesburg and they told me where I was. They can locate you and GPS work fine. I went first to landlines but it wasn’t very successful so I went with a GPS and it has been good. I check it at least once a month to make sure they know where I’m at and see if it works. It costs me P68 a month but they’re giving promotions now and I see Walmart’s advertising but I get along fine with it.

In addition, their reps are very courteous but I’d like to get a different pendant to carry the Lifeline. It’s hard to get to change if you wear it every day and the cord gets dirty. They could make it easier to take it off around your neck and wash it every once in a while. I also don’t know how to disconnect it and they’ve never helped me with it or they never said, “Here’s the replacement.” Or “You get an extra one so you can get it washed.” I’m just stuck with it. Plus, getting it put together and finding out how we wanted to do it. We got an office in the farm and we did it in the office and it works in the house or it works anywhere we go but the instruction wasn't good and it was hard to get it set up.

It would be nice if they had somebody that could represent them and help you get it set up because this was kinda complicated and we had to run through a fax line and it has to be hooked to a landline but it works on GPS. I got four boys and they helped me get it set up. If I hadn’t had them, I wouldn’t have Lifeline because I couldn’t get it set up. Nevertheless, I’m very satisfied with what I've got. It’s a nice service. It's good and helps you. It also stops you from worrying.

I inherited my Philips Lifeline. Somebody’s mother died and they let me have it. I tie the necklace on my bra which is fine and dandy. I would recommend it.

Philips Lifeline

Thank you Bill, we are happy to hear you feel more confident with your Philips Lifeline Service. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this review to us!

Original review: July 11, 2017

I was at home when I got my pants caught up in the bathroom and could not get up for 11 hours. That made me decide to get a medical alert device from Philips Lifeline. My daughter set it up and I now have more confidence.

Philips Lifeline

Doris, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Philips Lifeline experience with us and others. We are happy that you are satisfied with your service, wear the button all the time and use it when you need to. Please be well and safe!

Original review: July 11, 2017

I stay by myself. I have rheumatoid arthritis, and took a spell of falling for a while, and wanted a medical alert device. When I first got Philips Lifeline, my husband was living and had dementia and I needed it for him, too. I wear it around my neck and won't take it off. It's my buddy, I sleep with it and feel comfortable with it. The first time I had to use it, my husband went out of the house and up the road, and it was about half dark. I couldn't catch him, so I used it. Their team talked to me on the telephone, then the ambulance and the deputies came in pretty quick. The next time I used it, I fell and couldn't get up, and their team responded immediately. My experience with Philips Lifeline is great, and I've already told some that they better get one.

Philips Lifeline

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Philips Lifeline experience with us Jacqueline. We are very happy to hear that you find the wrist button comfortable, wear it, and used it when you needed help. Thank you for letting us know you would recommend us as well. Take care!

Original review: July 10, 2017

Because of a stroke, I needed to have a medical alert device. I decided to go with Philips Lifeline due to their reputation. I have the wristband device and people think it's a watch. It's comfortable. I would tell others to get Philips if they need it. Philips was there when I needed them.

I'm alone and too old to play ball anymore, so Philips Lifeline was given to me upon discharge from a miserable rehab center. That is what they do when you leave this rehab place. However, I haven't used it at all, so it's just on my desk. I have a bracelet with a button in it which I had to use. It's not coming to play at all since I was discharged. I'm completely adapted to the bracelet. It's perfectly okay, comfortable and not even noticeable.

I had a virus at my heart and had to get a defibrillator pacemaker. I was glad at first I had Lifeline 'cause I don’t know when something might happen. I’ve been using it for 12 years and now, I just keep it because I live alone. It's hanging on my bedpost. Then if I'm not feeling well, I wear it. The first couple of years, I wore it all the time, but now, I'm more confident that my pacemaker will pace me out of it if I get into trouble. I'm more dependent on the pacemaker now.

I called them once and they called back right away. When I was having chest pains, I got to the phone and called life squad myself. There was a pause of at most 3 minutes in there. Of course, when I'm having chest pains, I'd want help right away. They said they had just gotten the call from Lifeline, so I was a little anxious. But overall, Philips Lifeline is very dependable.

I had back surgery and so I got a medical alert device. It makes me more independent and I know that help is there and all I have to do is press the button. Using the device is convenient and so I'm satisfied with Philips Lifeline.

Philips Lifeline

Dorthey, we are happy to hear that you wear your button all the time and you are comfortable with your Philips Lifeline service. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions or concerns you may have.

Original review: July 9, 2017

My grandson thinks it’s a great idea that I get Lifeline as I am 91 and I live alone. I didn’t want to get it but he insisted that if I fall or something happens, they will come and help me. And I’m satisfied. They call me periodically, they ask am I pleased and if everything is okay. I had the place painted. I wasn’t here so when I got back, I told them that I’m back in my apartment and they said they’ll get it working again. Reset it. So everything’s okay and I hope I never fall but one never knows. I wear it on my right wrist, and it's supposed to be only for in the apartment. I never take it off. I don’t even know how to take it off or put it on. My daughter put it on for me and it’s never left me. Also, I just want to know, if I fall in the street and press it, is that gonna do any good because it’s supposed to be the coverage strictly for the apartment?

Philips Lifeline Company Profile