Call toll free
4.64/5
Based on 1,241 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Philips Lifeline is the leading medical alert service in the U.S.. The Philips Lifeline medical alert service gives you fast, easy access to a trained response associate to request the help you want - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our AutoAlert fall detection technology automatically calls for help if a fall is detected – even if you are unable to push the help button. Over 7 million Americans have counted on Philips Lifeline to feel safe at home or on the go.

Philips Lifeline Video
Philips Lifeline Gallery (6)
iF Product Design Award for our HomeSafe Wireless and GoSafe products - 2014
 World’s Most Ethical Companies - Philips is included in the top 100 of the world’s most ethical companies for 2012, 2010, 2009
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3125 Philips Lifeline Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 20, 2018

I fell and I have a disability so I got a Philips Lifeline. This was my first one and I’ve had it for years. I feel a little safer with it. I wear it around my neck and sometimes it gets in the way when I try to go out the door. I’m worried I’m gonna mash it but I manage and it’s okay. Last year, I fell and broke my ankle. I was outside and my sister called in seven minutes. The reps have always been very polite and I’m pleased with the device.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience Eloise. We are so glad to hear that you feel a little safer having the service. We are glad that you wear your button and we do not mind accidental calls, all we care about is that you are alright. Please be well and take care!

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 20, 2018

My children wanted me to have the Philips Lifeline but I’m not happy with it now. The device went off at 6 o’clock in the morning and they called me on the phone. The next thing, the police has shone in a flashlight on my face. So, I’m afraid to wear it now because I roll over in bed and it’ll go off again. I just wear it when I’m alone but I don’t like to wear it at night. Before they sent me a new one, it was going off every time I leaned against something.

Philips Lifeline response

Rhona, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience. We are sorry for the frustration you had with the accidental call, please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions or concerns you have. Please take care!

Original review: June 19, 2018

I live alone and the school is just adjacent to my property, so I have lots of traffic down this way. Having the Philips Lifeline makes me feel very secure. I've got the newest model of the machine and I wear it around my neck day and night. I never think of taking it off. Everything has been fine with Philips Lifeline.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review to us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience Leanna. We are glad that having the service makes you feel more secure living alone, and that you never take the button off. Please be well and take care!

Original review: June 19, 2018

I live by myself and my niece and nephew felt that an alert device would be a safeguard for me in case I would fall and I couldn't get to the phone to call 911. I’m 91 years old and I have arthritis and I use a cane. I only had to use the device one time over the two years that I've had it, and it was satisfactory. With my arthritis, I couldn’t get on my knees to pull myself up so I had to rely on them to send someone to get me up, which they did. They were very prompt. They said help was on the way and it wasn’t too long that the help came and got me off of the floor and into my chair. They called my nephew, and then he came down. Everything worked out very well. I would recommend Philips Lifeline.

The only thing that I have a problem with is that I have the voice box down between the living room and dining room. And if I would fall upstairs, I don’t know what would happen. They always say there are a lot of falls happening in the bathroom, and in my bathroom, I had the heater installed and a fan so if that would be on and I have the door closed, there would be no way that I could hear them respond to me from downstairs.

Philips Lifeline response

Mary, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience. We are glad that you wear your button and used ot when you needed help. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions or concerns you have. Thank you for also letting us know that you would recommend us. Please be well and take care!

Original review: June 18, 2018

I was going to physical therapy and I left my Philips Lifeline device at home because it’s no good outside the house. I took it off and accidentally it went off while I wasn’t home. They responded in three minutes. The firemen broke in the house. They stopped calling me at three in the morning. They have that habit for a while and I think they’ve just about worked it out. But then I figured out how to get them to call before they show up here and break the doors down. Philips Lifeline know how they’re doing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?

Original review: June 18, 2018

My husband had Parkinson's and we thought it was a good idea to have something. When he was at the hospital, one of the social workers told us that her mother had Philips Lifeline and had been very happy with it. He died two years ago and I kept the device because my family wants me to. I have someone who lives with me now so there isn't the same need for it, but it makes my daughter feel a whole lot better to know I have it. The unit is only good around the house and if I’m going to be alone, I put it on. I don’t sleep with it on since it bothers me so I put in on the bedside table. I've accidentally pushed the button twice and they called promptly. I've had nothing but good experience with Philips Lifeline and I would certainly recommend it.

Philips Lifeline response

Joan, We are so sorry for the loss of your husband. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience. We are so glad to hear that this service provides added peace of mind for you and your family. Thank you so much for letting us know that you would recommend Philips Lifeline, we really appreciate that. Please take care!

Original review: June 17, 2018

I'm satisfied fully with the Philips Lifeline. I got it because my husband passed away, I live alone, and my kids insisted. I wear it around my neck all the time. When I tested it, it works fine. I would recommend this especially to anyone who is in my situation, living alone. The Philips Lifeline team was very nice too. They had been very kind.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I’m living by myself and I thought having a medical alert device was very good. Since having the Philips Lifeline device, I feel a little more confident. It's comfortable to use and I also feel like I'm never alone.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience Edna. We are glad you feel more confident having the service, and feel better about living alone. Please be well!

Original review: June 16, 2018

I live alone. I had a stroke and I did not know if something would happen and I would not be able to call my family. So, I purchased a Philips LifeLine device. It has made me feel safer, but the only thing is that it got to the place where it would not automatically ring for the family if I fell and was unconscious, but they fixed it and it does now.

I had used it when I fell between my bedroom and the bathroom. I was not unconscious but I couldn’t get up and the girl came on the phone and she said, “Are you having trouble?” I said, “I fell and I couldn't get up. Would you call my daughter and my granddaughter?" She called them. They live about a mile from me so they came right on over. My great grandson lives with me now but he’s with the Fire Department and he works for 24 hours so he’s not here a lot. I can’t depend on him being here because he is gone more than he is here, but at least he is there. Still, I like the device. I have even begged a friend of mine that went to church with me to get one. I would recommend it to anybody.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience Betty. We are glad that you feel safer having the service. We are sorry that you find the button uncomfortable. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for recommending us as well, we really appreciate that. Please be take care!

Original review: June 16, 2018

I'm glad I got Philips Lifeline. I fell several times and the only time that I got badly hurt was when I broke my shoulder. My family was here but I fell out in the garden. I was okay and everything but when I was about to go back to the house, they were here looking to see if I was okay. One time, I fell out of bed and when I'm about to hit the floor, Philips Lifeline was on the line and they had been nice. I hang the device around my neck. Since I fell and broke my shoulder back in December, I put it on all the time but it makes my neck hurt a lot. Overall, I’m pleased with it. The only thing that I wish about is that it would protect me if I’m away from my home too. I went to a senior citizen office and it’s about seven miles from here. There was a lady and she’s got one so I found out that there’s a device that could pick up from anywhere.

Philips Lifeline response

Ivory, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review to us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions or concerns. Please be well and take care!

Original review: June 15, 2018

I subscribed to this service several months ago as I use a walker and/or wheelchair. Then a few months ago their office called me leaving a voicemail to push the button so they could test it. I did as they instructed! They asked, "Is this an emergency?" I responded "No, you called & instructed me to push button for testing." Person became very rude and hung up on me. I dismissed it as they had bad day. Then approximately a week to ten days ago the office that monitors their units called and told me my unit has shown as not working for a week or so now. I told them I had no idea and they said that some from local office would contact me to fix it. Of course no one has!

Then a couple of days ago they called again to tell me unit not working. Told them to pick it up and cancel my service. Again they assured me someone from local office would contact me. They did not! I called them this morning to see when they were going to pick it up as the last time they called I told them to cancel service and pick up unit. They said they has no knowledge of any of this. Plus they said they do not pick up units. It is up to me to get it to the office. They said hours are like 9:00 to 5:00. She continued someone is not always in the office, so to call before coming. To me it is obviously a very unreliable unit! Thankfully I didn't need to use it during this non operational time. I hope to return unit today!

Philips Lifeline response

Karen, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience. We are so sorry for the frustration you have been dealing with. We have passed along your information to our Customer Service Department and will have a supervisor follow up with you in regard to your concerns. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any further questions or concerns. Please take care.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I had episodes of falling. I went with Philips LifeLine because they were the first ones that talked to me. The last time I used it, I had to use it because I was in the hospital, and the Philips Lifeline people handled it pretty well. There were one or two other times that I used it. And we made it clear that when the person responds, they are not to call the Elkhorn Fire or Rescue Squad. They are to call the Police Department because, most of the time, it's just to help me up. And one time when I had to be transported, they called the Rescue Squad then. My interaction with their team is quite well. It was on the phone, and it was very nicely done. They were very professional, friendly and respectful. I always wear it around my neck, except in the shower. I don't fall so much now because I am wheelchair-bound. Still, we're very pleased with Philips Lifeline. Having it is reassuring.

Philips Lifeline response

Judith, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review to us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience. We are glad that you find the service reassuring, and we are happy to hear that you wear your button.Please be well and take care!

Original review: June 15, 2018

I’m 95 and I fell one time and broke my hip. I fell a couple of times after that but I didn’t break anything. My Philips Lifeline is just a precaution and my daughter lives with me. When I fell at home, Philips Lifeline answered the device because it automatically goes in without me pushing the button. They wanted to know if I needed any help, but I got to a chair and pulled myself up so I didn’t need them. The response time was wonderful. I was by myself then because my daughter was at work, so it worked out. My interaction with the Philips Lifeline staff was very good and I was happy with it. I put the device on every morning and I have to wear a blouse with a collar on it because I can’t stand it on my neck. I put it under the collar when I put it on. Overall, it’s great to have Philips Lifeline. I feel secure like somebody can help me if I need it.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I have a very satisfactory experience with Philips Lifeline. Because of my weakness, I switched over for my wife since she no longer needed it. And when I tested it in the past, they did well. They reacted very quickly especially when I fell down. I am supposed to wear it around my neck but I just leave it by the bed. I try not to bother the Lifeline team. Moreover, it would be difficult to get to the door to open it. Although, I have a lockbox outside so they can open the door from the outside if emergency vehicles have to come. Still, the lockbox can present a problem for people who haven't set it up outside the door. They'll need to have the fire department to try knocking the door down. Also, it would be nice for Philips LifeLine to know if we fell down and weren't able to move.

Original review: June 14, 2018

My balance was very bad and I was having trouble with my back. The pain was so bad that I needed something to lean on. My daughter works for a medical professional and she got me a Philips Lifeline button. It is very necessary. I am at home by myself right now but sometimes my arthritis gets so bad that I have to go back with her. It's convenient knowing that I have the device and I can get help if I need it. I've bumped the button somewhere several times and anytime that happened, the team at Philips Lifeline answered immediately. I'm very satisfied.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I'm diabetic and one time, I had a low sugar and I couldn’t get up, and my aide just pushed the Philips Lifeline button. It was very helpful ‘cause paramedics came. But the device is not comfortable ‘cause it’s kinda bulky. I keep it on hand when I have it. I don’t like to wear it. But I’d definitely tell my friends about this device.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience Constance. We are glad that your aide used your button when you needed help. We are sorry that you find the button uncomfortable. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions or concerns you may have. Please be take care!

Original review: June 13, 2018

I’m 91 and after my husband died, I lived alone and the family thought I should have a Lifeline. I stayed there a little over a year and then I took my Philips Lifeline with me and I went and lived with my son and daughter-in-law, so I’ve had it for quite a while. I moved to a retirement place and they had their system and they had the thing to wear. I tried it there a couple of times and I got no response from it. So I thought, “Well, I’m just gonna keep my Lifeline.” Philips has very good responses. One time, a red light was flashing on my device and I didn’t really know about that and I called them on that and they said my battery is low. And then they sent me a new locket to wear. I would recommend it.

Philips Lifeline response

Lorna, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience. We are so sorry for the loss of your husband. We are glad you are happy with your service and that you would recommend us as well. Please take care.

Original review: June 12, 2018

My mother is senile, has trouble walking, and has been known to fall that she needed a medical alert device. My sister ordered Philips Lifeline and it does work. I feel fine with it. My mother wears it around her neck. It's on her 24 hours. One time when the button was pushed, they all came on the phone. The response was very fast.

Philips Lifeline response

Christine, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us in regard to your Mothers Philips Lifeline experience. We are glad to be able to provide piece of mind to you and your family. Our best to you and your family, please be take care!

Original review: June 12, 2018

I live alone and since I got Philips Lifeline I felt a lot safer. I used the button a few years ago and my interaction with the Philips Lifeline team has been excellent. Their response was perfect.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience Olivia. We are happy to hear that you feel safer having the service, and have enjoyed your experience with us . Please be well and take care.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I fell once then I got the Philips Lifeline device. I use it when my caregiver isn't here and it works fine. Plus, it is convenient.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I wear the Philips Lifeline around my neck and I put it beside my bed on the nightstand. The device, once in a while goes off, without me being aware of it. Usually, I didn't even push the button. It seems to go off by itself. But I get a call asking if I'm okay. I get a response right away and the people at Philips were very friendly.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I'm 90 years old and living by myself, and if I fell down, I may need to get help, so I got a medical alert device. I’ve had the Philips Lifeline for three or four months now and it’s working fine. I test it once a month and press the button and talk to the lady. Normally, I get a message saying, "Do you have a problem?" And I say, "No. I don't have a problem. I'm just testing it." I wear it around my neck. It works and it's there if I need it.

Philips Lifeline response

David, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience so far. We are so glad to hear that you wear your button and that you test it monthly. Please take care!

Original review: June 9, 2018

A few years back in my late '60s, my loss of memory concerned me that I might be getting dementia, so I had a lot of exams and three different neurologists agreed that I had Attention Deficit Disorder. I found out that I had had it my whole life and a couple of years later, I was told that it gets worse and worse as I grow older. Since I'm able to remember things less and less, I thought that a medical alert device would be a good thing to have.

To show how much stronger my dysfunctionality is becoming, I have a man that I hire and he would help me with things that I'm not sophisticated enough to do. I lived alone at the time I decided to get Philips Lifeline and I've been living alone ever since. I appreciate having a help button and besides the fears of my becoming disabled through a fall or something else, I feel less fearful and a lot better knowing that I have it. It has been weeks and then I came across it and I was so happy and I put it someplace where I can't remember. However, Philips Lifeline has been very helpful.

Philips Lifeline response

Ruth, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience. We are happy to hear that you feel safer, and have less fears since having the service. Please be well and take care!

Original review: June 9, 2018

I'm living by myself. I've had my Philips Lifeline device for about eight years now and it's been great. I wear it and I don't even realize I got it on. Also, when I've talked to their customer service, it went fine.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I live alone, a widow and I’m now 83 years old. In case I had a fall, I needed to be able to turn to somebody rather than just lie there and wait. I’ve been with Philips Lifeline for about eight years. When they switched in our area and I had a choice, I stayed with them. I had two pretty good falls and at that time, my pendant didn’t go off and it’s only because I’m a dogged person. I got right back up and refuse to go to emergency. My daughter took me to the emergency the next day and I had a sprained ankle and a strained upper leg. And then a little while, beyond that, I was outside and I fell again. I lost my balance and the pendant didn’t go off again.

Then, there was a replacement pendant that was sent which will not go off by itself and I’ll have to push it. That was the new information. It’s nice to have it but if I fall and can’t find the angle or the strength to push the pendant, then I’m no better off than not having that feature. I thought that when they replaced and sent me the new pendant, the feature that would alert somebody would work. Also, originally when I took it, it was handled by Providence Health Care which was, at that time, my medical providers. It was convenient for me. Now, they went off and the answer that they sent said St. Joseph Hospital which is 30 to 45 minutes north of me in a different healthcare network while Providence has clinics all over the place. Otherwise, Philips has been fine. The other day, I took it off and, for some reason, it went off. I got the speaker asking if I was okay and that one was no problem. I just laid it down.

Hello Marilyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to express some of your concerns. I've escalated some of your questions to our service team, and they will reach out to you as soon possible to discuss some of your concerns. Please, don't hesitate to call us with any additional questions at 800-635-6156. Thank you. And take care.

Original review: June 8, 2018

My parents are very rarely alone in this house. They have three daughters and we're here a lot. But we were watching my father's health decline and it became more obvious that he needed to have something in case something happens and somebody isn't here. The Philips Lifeline device is on a necklace that's around my father’s neck. His memory is getting worse now and he's also getting more hard of hearing. We’re hoping that if something happens, he would know to hit the button. But we did get it with the sensor where if he fell, it would be detected. That is good because that would be a concern if he fell. It makes us feel safer knowing that Philips Lifeline is around and that our parents could get help if they needed it and if we weren’t here to watch it happen.

We have a nursery monitor upstairs and through that, I heard the beeping at 1:45 in the morning so I got up and ran down. By the time I got down the stairs, I was hearing, “Connecting to Lifeline. They’ll be right with you.” It was very quick. The nice lady came on the line in only seconds and by that time, I knew my parents were okay and that it had been an accident. He was laying in bed and they were alert. I was already in front of the device apologizing and saying they were okay. She asked if my father had fallen and I said no. I gave her my name and she said that she would reset. So we know the button works well. It was very reassuring to know that if something had happened, there would have been help right there for me to talk to and to walk me through something.

Hello Susana,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad to know that we've provided you the peace of mind you need for you and your parents. All the best to you and yours Susana, and take care.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I'm 92 and I live alone. I've looked into medical alert systems for a long time. I then got Philips Lifeline and I had a lot of trouble in the beginning. It went off twice in the middle of the night. And I do not sleep with the pendant because I’m afraid of rolling over and setting it off which happened the first week I had it. Philips Lifeline kept insisting that the device is very sensitive and I must have touched it. Well, it may be sensitive but I didn’t touch it. I wasn’t wearing it. I resent them for even saying such a thing. They’re putting the onus on me when their equipment was obviously defective. But they changed the equipment and I haven’t had any trouble since then.

Also, other brands have a GPS system and they track you wherever you go. Whereas this one would only protect me for 300 feet. And I don’t think their response is fast enough. I press the button on the pendant once a month to test it and it says, "Your call is being transferred," and then it finds somebody to come on. I commented about it and the rep told me that the whole thing takes less than a minute. Well, if I was lying on the floor, that would seem like a very long minute. My feeling is they’re not interested and that they’re not going to change anything. Their attitude is that they respond very quickly. So, I can’t argue with them. They’re very satisfied with themselves and they tend to blame the customer.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I don’t have very much of a family. Whenever I broke my hip, my niece and great nephew would come up. While I was in the hospital, they got Philips Lifeline for me. About three years ago, I fell all of a sudden and I thought I was all right because they asked me when I fell. I got up by myself out of the floor and walked over about 10 feet to the bar and they asked if I got up okay, which I did. I called my husband's sister and she came out. She said we needed to go to the emergency room and I found out I had a cracked pelvis.

Philips Lifeline is a whole lot cheaper, but mine is a bit higher than what it usually is and that is because if I fell and couldn’t answer them, they would answer for me. Also, they call me all the time to get with someone else. It was $42 and it only went up 95 cents. My niece and great nephew have also gotten some bills lowered while I was in the hospital. In addition, I wear the device around my neck and every so often, they send me a new one because the device gets so dirty. I tried to wash it, but it doesn’t get it very clean, so I send the old ones back. Philips Lifeline has been really good with me. I don’t talk to other companies that call me because I’m really satisfied with them.

Hello Jo,

Thank you for commenting on the positive experiences you've had with Lifeline. We're always grateful to hear them! Take care Jo, and all the best.

Original review: June 7, 2018

We got the Philips Lifeline for my husband because he had COPD and he turned it over to me. I’ve had it for quite awhile and it’s very good. It’s always blinking so I know it’s working and if I need it, it’s there. It’s great and I like it. When I got a new button, the reps and I straightened that out and they were very nice and helped me a lot. People should have the Philips Lifeline in the house no matter what age they are.

Philips Lifeline response

Mary,Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us in regard to your Philips Lifeline experience. We are so glad that you like having the service and wear you button. Please reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions, we are happy to help. Please be well, and take care!

Original review: June 7, 2018

I live alone and I’ll be 92 in a month. My children decided I needed the Philips Lifeline device then all of a sudden, they were putting this thing around my neck and telling me not to sit on it. The device is extremely valuable and it gives me my security. I've been using this for maybe a year or so but it seems like a lifetime. It’s a pain in the neck to wear but I have it on all the time. It hangs down to my belly button and I wish I could have a new chain for it. They told me I could take it to the shower but I didn’t wanna get the thing wet and I’m very careful not to drop it.

Initially, I knocked the Philips Lifeline device around too much so I had a few extra calls but I called them off before they had the whole team here. Once, I broke my back and the man who responded was very helpful. But the situation was scary because Philips Lifeline sent the whole US Army. I was doing the talking and I alerted them but I was hurt and I’ve got two police officers in my side, the whole fire department, and the paramedics. It seemed like the street in front of the house was loaded with cars and they should have just sent an ambulance. But at least, they got me to the hospital. Also, one time I pushed the button when I needed to get to the hospital and they were here in a matter of minutes. But I haven’t done that for quite a while because I’m very careful not to push that button.

The device is very loud and I know that's logical. It reverberates throughout the house and even when I’m in the bathroom, I can hear it. And they make sure that I'm okay and they can’t go until I get to the phone. The Philips Lifeline device is really a comfortable thing to have and I’d recommend it. It’s a really good thing for a person of my age or even younger but who can’t walk very well and who uses a walker.

Hello Mary,

Thank you for sharing your story and your experiences with the Lifeline service. If you ever have any questions about the service, please don't hesitate to call our team at 800-635-6156. All the best to you and your family Mary, and take care!

Philips Lifeline expert review by Shelley Webb

With more than 7 million subscribers and 40 years of experience, Philips Lifeline is an industry leader in monitored medical alert systems.

• They offer two-way communication: Technicians initiate contact when the help button is depressed, offering prompt assessment of the situation and dispatching help as needed.

• Pricing is affordable for most: The monthly subscription fee is one of the least expensive among medical alert systems at less than $30 per month.

• No phone is needed: Many systems require the use of a landline in order to call the operator. Lifeline does not need home phone service, making the system even more affordable.

• Unmonitored service is not available: Not every wearer needs the level of service offered by monitoring. An unmonitored option is typically less expensive and preferable for the recently retired.

• Best for: Seniors living alone, persons with newly diagnosed or severe epilepsy, persons with uncontrolled diabetes and caregivers.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Philips Lifeline Company Information