2. Medical Alert Systems
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.61/5

Philips Lifeline was the first to provide a personal alert service in North America and has remained the leading medical alert service in the U.S. At the press of a button, we enable fast, dependable, around-the-clock access to a Trained Care Specialist based in North America, who can respond quickly and dispatch the help you need. Our AutoAlert fall detection technology, available with both our in-home and mobile systems, features smart sensors that can identify most falls and quickly notify a Trained Care Specialist – even if you are unable to press the help button. Since 1974, more than 7.5 million people have counted on Philips Lifeline medical alert systems – and more than 200,000 healthcare professionals have recommended them.

Philips Lifeline Video
Philips Lifeline Gallery (6)
iF Product Design Award for our HomeSafe Wireless and GoSafe products - 2014
 World’s Most Ethical Companies - Philips is included in the top 100 of the world’s most ethical companies for 2012, 2010, 2009

BOTTOM LINE

Philips Lifeline offers products, services and caregiver resources to help people stay independent inside and outside their homes. Systems are competitively priced, and many include extra benefits like innovative location sensors.

PROS

• Fast response times
  • No long-term contract
  • Easy installation
  • Multilingual operators

CONS

• Not UL certified
  • Activation fees

Top Philips Lifeline Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?

I live alone and my son thought that it would be a good idea for me to have the Philips Lifeline if I have an emergency. Wearing the device is very comfortable. I haven't had to use it, but it's wonderful that I have the device if I do need it...

Philips Lifeline gives me peace and security to know that all I have to do is push this little button and I would have help... It just hangs around my neck and I just go about my daily routine… I would highly recommend them.

Philips Lifeline Learn More

What is Philips Lifeline?

Philips Lifeline offers medical alert systems that can be used inside or away from home. Philips Lifeline medical alert devices are waterproof and come with 24/7 multilingual emergency response services — with optional features like GPS, fall detection and cellular monitoring. Philips Lifeline costs more than some competitors, but they also offer additional features like automatic system tests to ensure all devices are functioning.

Philips Lifeline HomeSafe medical alert devices

Whether you’re indoors or outside, Philips Lifeline can get help 24/7 through two-way communication. The stationary or mobile alert system will detect falls and answer any call for help with calm reassurance while dispatching medical help and notify caregivers. Philips Lifeline systems utilize technology such as A-GPS, WiFi, audio beacons and location breadcrumbs.

Philips Lifeline HomeSafe Standard
  • $29.95 per month
  • One-time $50 activation fee

The HomeSafe Standard is an at-home device that can be used with landline or mobile phone service. The Philips Lifeline wristband or wearable pendant connects to the stationary box and instantly lets an emergency operator know that you need help.

Philips Lifeline HomeSafe with AutoAlert
  • $44.95 per month
  • One-time $50 activation fee

The Philips Lifeline HomeSafe with AutoAlert system comes with all of the features and benefits of the Standard model but also includes AutoAlert, a sensitive and advanced fall detection technology.

Philips Lifeline GoSafe
  • $54.95 per month
  • One-time $149 device fee

Philips Lifeline GoSafe is a wearable medical alert device that’s ideal for active adults who are frequently away from home. It includes GPS technology to identify your location and AutoAlert, a fall detection technology that’s reliable and consistent.

Philips Lifeline GoSafe 2
  • $49.95 per month
  • One-time $199.95 device fee

Philips Lifeline GoSafe2 is a smaller, lighter and simpler mobile alert system that operates with advanced location technology, two-way voice communication when help is needed, and fall detection technology.

About Philips Lifeline monitoring center

Response centers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. The company is staffed with 200 emergency operators who answer up to 18,000 calls per year. Operators are well-trained and receive hours of instruction and personal coaching. Responders are English and Spanish speaking, but can also access interpreters who speak 140 languages. Most response times are 12 seconds or less, and they're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Backup systems are in place to help callers stay connected even during power outages, cellular disruptions and natural disasters.

Philips Lifeline caregiver tools

Philips Lifeline support is available to caregivers who want to know that the people they care about can always be reached during distress. Philips Lifeline offers caregivers several resources, like advice for introducing an emergency medical alert system into a loved one’s life. It also gives practical tips for caregivers like managing stress and self-care.

The benefits of Philips Lifeline online learning center are numerous and help you realize one of the most critical lessons — realizing you’re not alone in worrying about your loved one’s health. You’ll find access to helpful tools and information that can assist you with time and stress management and help you understand the technology available for medical alerts. You can discuss costs, monitoring and safety at home. You can also talk to people who may be able to advise you on the best products and services for your family’s unique situation.

Additional Philips Lifeline services

Philips Lifeline offers additional services that complement their in-home and on-the-go medical alert systems.

• Medication dispensing:  Philips LIfeline Medication Dispensing Service can help you manage complex or multiple medications. Flexible dispensing alerts remind you when it’s time to take a pill or recharge batteries. The cost is $59.95 per month.
  • Automatic weekly test: Included in your equipment order and service plan is automatic weekly testing. Philips Lifeline sends out weekly testing signals to monitor and ensure the system is functioning as it should. Philips Lifeline battery replacement service is available if needed.
  • Wireless cellular option: You don’t need a landline to access the emergency alert services provided. The wireless cellular option is through AT&T and provides reliable, fast connectivity.
  • Automatic fall detection: AutoAlert is the automatic fall detection created by Philips Lifeline. It will detect that you’ve fallen and need help, even if you cannot reach your help button. It can be added to several of the service plans for an additional fee.
  • Location technologies: The available location technologies go beyond basic GPS. The mobile products include six different location technologies, and the service is included in the standard price. Using advanced methods like WiFi, A-GPS, location breadcrumbs and an audio beacon, your call for help will immediately identify where you are.

Philips Lifeline Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?

Original review: July 19, 2020

A long while ago, I had a hip replaced and the doctor told me that I was gonna have to go into a nursing home and be taken care of for at least a week. By the time that we got done checking my hip, the lady that was taking my money for staying there asked who was gonna help me out when I got home. I didn't know. She said she knew of people that did it. She also told me about the Philips device that you could put around the neck or wherever you wanna put it. If I couldn't get somebody to be there all the time, having Philips would be better. She helped me call and we set the whole thing up.

My medical alert device is wonderful. I don't even know that I'm wearing it until I'd fall down and they'd holler to somebody. They're the greatest thing. In fact, I've got a brother that's three years younger than me and I told him to get one, which he did. He wore it until he went into a facility that is kinda like a nursing home. Philips does a very good job and I wouldn't wanna live without it. When I had to use it, their rep would talk to me constantly that somebody would be with me right away and it was not far at all.

When the device was brought in, I had a nurse that was here at that time and she checked on that. They hooked it up and they went out to my mailbox, which is quite a distance away because I've got a cement driveway all the way to the road. She wanted to know if it could be heard out there, which it could. She wanted to show me but I didn't have any fear at all that I would need it. I have no problems with it at all.

I had a birthday yesterday and I'm 93 years old. I was in the bathroom and getting ready for the night. I took my clothes off and put them in the clothes basket. I came and sat down to watch television and my unit came on. I wondered what was wrong. I talked to the Philips rep right away and she said it didn't sound right and that there was something wrong there. I had to check it. I had to go back in the bathroom and get the clothes out of the basket. And there was my unit. When I took my cap off, it came with it and I didn't even know it. I never would have known it. I told the rep that everything looked good out here and that I was not worried.

I sat back down again and she came on again. She said there was something that was not right and that we'd have to look into that. I went back in the bathroom and I carefully did it this time. I checked it and it was there. Those little guys kind of slide into the armhole of the clothes that you take off. I am very careful about doing that now.

Hello Margaret,

Thank you so much for your review and sharing your experience. We're honored that you chose our team to assist during your recovery. We hope you're doing well and are on the mend. All the best, and take care.

Get buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: June 26, 2020

When I pushed the button, Philips did send out the medical team. They were here right away but they had a problem getting in the house because I’m here by myself and I keep my doors locked. I have a code to open my garage door on the outside and I had to keep yelling the code to the guy so they could come in. Although I had the gentlest fall in my kitchen, when they took me to the hospital, both of my legs were broken. So I was in a nursing home for a couple of months because I couldn’t go to the bathroom or stand up. But since then, everything has been fine.

The device is very uncomfortable to wear though. When I have it around my neck and I’m walking with the walker, I get it hooked on the end of the handle or it bobs up and down and hits me then I’m afraid it’s gonna hit something and push the button. So if I'm in the house, I have it hooked over the handle of my walker. If I decide to take two steps down into the garage, where I have another walker, then I put my Lifeline around my neck to make sure I have it with me.

The other thing I couldn’t understand is that one time, they came around 6 o’clock in the morning. I heard them banging at my door and I thought the man in the next lot was having a problem going to work and he was banging on his car or something. They asked if I pushed the button and I told them I had no idea how or why they were here because I was sleeping and the thing was hanging off of my chair. It was not in use. If I needed it while I was in bed, I would have to sit up, just reach over on to my chair and punch it.

All in all, I’m very satisfied with the service. It’s good and I like it except it’s expensive. It should be a few pennies cheaper or have more services added. With a lot of the devices, you can take them out when you’re going for a walk in the park and you get so many more things. I haven’t gotten to all the nitty-gritty on the prices but I do see them advertised cheaper. Every time I tell my daughter I’m going to change, she would say that Philips did come to the house when I needed them and that's the end of the conversation. But I’m 88 years old and I’m on fixed income. I have to watch every penny.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about the Philips Lifeline Experience Dolores. We hope you are feeling better after your terrible fall, and we are glad you are satisfied with your service. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service department for any questions or concerns at 1-800-635-6156. As far as the button being to long, have you tried adjusting the length to make it shorter? Please be well, and take care.

Original review: March 25, 2020

My mother has been living in Monroeville for many years but now she's with us in California because she took a horrible fall last July 3rd. She had the medallion in the house. Thanks to Philips Lifeline, she had the paramedics there in moments. It was amazing. I was on a plane within a couple hours to get there and stay there with her for four and a half months. I am so grateful for Philips Lifeline. I'm not a doctor, but I know it made a huge difference. She wouldn't have anybody come to that date. Nobody would have went there to see her until midmorning.

We had lots of people who would touch base and check in on her, but my husband and I live in California and we talk to her on the phone everyday, and to have that medallion around her neck may well have saved her life. I would be willing to wager it saved my mother's life because I don't know how long she would have waited on that floor, at least until 10:00 AM and she fell about 5:30 or so on that morning. That would have been a long time. She had a brain injury and that's the reason she's with us now. She's still recovering from the brain injury that she suffered that day.

We still have the medallion and it gets charged. We had a brand new one sent because that one had some trouble. I still haven't activated that one much to my chagrin and shame, but I will very soon. Right now, she isn't wearing the device just because we keep it, and we wanna keep the service because hopefully, there will come a time when she goes back. It's comfortable. There are no two ways about it.

It's just that nobody wants to admit they need the device. It was hard to talk her into wearing it to begin with because who wants to let someone know, from pride's sake, that you have it? It's like, "All right, but I don't need anything. I'm independent." It's just the pride, "I don't wanna show that." And I would say, "Put it under your blouse." And she said, "No, I don't wanna do that. I couldn't get out of it if I needed to," and she was smart enough to know that that was the most important thing, vanity be damned. That's the only thing.

Philips Lifeline has a wristwatch kind of thing, but the medallion to me made more sense with her. Maybe the wristwatch would make more sense too, but it did not become that big of an issue. It's just that she was conscious about it, but after a while, she got past that too. I'm sure that the day will come when I will also have one and I will probably think, "Rats. I have to do that. I hate that." But the truth of it is, it's safety. I am 100% happy. Go for it. Use it.

Philips Lifeline response

Marianne, thank you so much for taking the time to share your Mom's incredible story with us. We are so glad that she wears her button and used the Philips Lifeline service when she needed it. We are happy to hear that your Mom is with you, and we hope she is feeling well. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service department at 1-800-635-6156 if you need help with the new button. Thank you again for your kind words, our best to you and your family. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

It's wonderful having my Philips Lifeline device. Last year in January, I fell in the bathroom, and my manager said, “Helen, you need to get one of those necklaces.” I had a pot of soup on the stove and I used to put it on simmer, but because I'm diabetic and it was already like 2:30 in the afternoon, I was so hungry, and so I put it in high. I had the bowl right there, and I thought, “I'll just stand here and when it starts boiling, I'll pour it in the bowl.” All of a sudden, I had to go to the bathroom quickly. I went to the bathroom and I forgot the soup was on high. When I got up to pull my pants up, I didn’t know that my left leg had gotten completely numb and I fell on the floor, and I couldn’t get up, and our apartment was filled up with smoke. It took me about an hour to get out of the bathroom and get to the phone. I was laying on my side with my pants on to my ankle because I couldn’t pull them up. I got to the phone and called 911.

It was scary. I was laying on the floor. I kept telling 911. Then they told me, “Your smoke alarm went off. Is there a fire?” I'm on the floor in the living room, and I looked between the table and the counter, so I said, “No, there's no fire, but the apartment is full of smoke." They kept telling me, “Don’t move. Don’t move. Stay there.” I was so afraid it was gonna catch fire.

I’ve had to use my button a couple of times. I had two seizure convulsions and I pressed the button. Their response time is very good. Last year in September, I was in the shower and I thought there was someone talking and leaving me a message on my phone because I didn’t hear it beep. I was in the shower and I continued showering. When I got out of the shower and I was drying off, somebody started knocking on my door. We were having a Luau and I thought it was a friend coming to see if I’m ready to go to the luau. They were fast. From the time I've heard a female’s voice that I thought was leaving a message on my phone in the living room, and the knocking got louder. I was around the corner, and I saw a firefighter coming to my patio.

I went to the glass door, he jumped in and he pulled the screen open, but the glass door was locked. I went over there right away and I opened the door, and he asked if I was okay. I live in Escondido. He said, “There’s a fire in Escondido, in the hills, a bush fire.” And so, they took the call. He said, “That’s my captain at your door, knocking on your door. You must have pressed a button on your necklace.” So, I told him it automatically just sets off. I was in such a hurry when I reached on really fast to wash my legs in the shower. I didn’t fall.

My device works good. I have other friends that live here that have necklaces with someone else and they pay a lot less, and three of them fell down and one laid on the floor for three days, and one for almost a day. Their devices were supposed to detect the fall, and they didn’t work. As for me, I'd rather pay more. My manager was telling me I need one that works when I’m away from home. I was in the recreation room recently and my Philips doesn’t work all the way over there. It’s still in the building, but it’s way up at the front and I live more than halfway towards the back of this huge building, and I was choking. I went to take my meds and I took a capsule and an iron pill both at the same time. They both stuck and it wouldn’t come up, and they couldn't go down. But I knew I was getting some oxygen because I was coughing.

It was only little Carmen in there with me and she didn’t know what to do. She went to the kitchen and she got me a cup of water. I was coughing so hard. It was horrible because it lasted for quite a while. I had taken two CPR classes years ago in Poway at the fire station, and I remember they said once you start coughing, you're getting some oxygen. So, you're not gonna die from lack of oxygen, but it was scary. I did call the fire headquarters afterwards.

Philips Lifeline response

Helen, thank you so much for for sharing your story with us about your Philips Lifeline Experience. We are glad that you wear your button, and have used the button when you needed it. We hope that you are doing alright from all you have been through. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

My doctor suggested that they do something because my ability to walk unaided is practically nil. I use a four-wheel walker in most cases and at home, I have so much wall space or counters that I can usually save myself but a couple of times, I didn't. I got the Philips Lifeline and I have used it twice. One time, I fell and my son picked me up. They called me and asked me if I was all right to which I said I was.

One time, we had gone out to a doctor's appointment I had then we went to the Rite Aid store to try and get some things that we wanted. I spent longer than I was likely to be able to function because when I got home, I fell in such a position that my son couldn't pick me up. I pressed the button and they came and picked me up. It took two people to pick me up then because my son couldn't do it. The next time that I fell wasn't too long ago. I was home alone because my son goes to wound care two to three days a week. I don't know why I let myself fall because usually, I hang on to things when I have to get things that are taller. But I have osteoporosis and I've lost 5 inches of height, so that makes me shorter. The things that I used to be able to do easily, I find more difficult now.

Lifeline was to help me in case I had falls that I couldn't get up from. When my son is here, he picks me up. But I try hard not to fall. But I did two times. That one time I fell and my son was out having his medical treatments, it happened as I was trying to put something away standing on tiptoe. Because I have shrunk so much, it's sometimes hard for me to put things away because I can no longer climb. I used to climb a little stepladder. When this fall happened, I was careless about hanging onto something. I do have that thing in the door where you can get in when I'm locked in if we don't lock the screen. I don't lock the screen except at night when we go to bed. The people who came used the code and they picked me up.

On both times that they came out, there were two fire trucks with about three or four men. It took two people to get me up and that was one thing I'm glad about that there's more than one person there. The first time that they picked me up, they put me in a wheelchair. I have one which I used for a while after being hospitalized. I use a four-wheel walker now though. The second time they picked me up, they put me in the walker. It has a seat and so it's handy for me when I go out somewhere and I get too tired to stand up, but I can sit down.

I am 94 years old and that's probably one reason that I have these problems. I've lived longer than anybody in my family had so far. I think I'm not doing well with health problems because I have a lot of them, but at least I'm alive and I get around when I can. But somebody has to take me somewhere. I quit driving when I was 83 because I have glaucoma and it's not very good. I stay home most of the time when somebody doesn't take me somewhere.

The only problem I have with Philips Lifeline is it doesn't help me away from home. I never go out anywhere without somebody so I can get help. But there are lifeline buttons, I gather, that you can use anywhere. But I don't go out much and so it's really that important for me. I have a ramp to get into the car with my walker. I can get into my car as a passenger. Other than that, my experience with Philips has been positive. I'm glad I have it because I can press it, although if I were unconscious, I couldn't do that. One time when I fell, I didn't even call them. They called us. But these last two times, they haven't called me so I press the button.

Philips Lifeline response

Loraine, thank you so much for taking the time to share your story with us about your Philips Lifeline Experience. We are sorry for all that you are dealing with. We are glad that you wear your button and have used it when you needed it. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions. Our best to you and your son. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

My friends talked me into getting a Philips Lifeline. The device doesn't bother me. I don't pay any attention to it.

Hello Grace,

Thank you so much for your review!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

I wanted my mother to get a medical alert device and she's stubborn. She said I had to have one too so to make her get one, I got one too. When I recently got it, I had a very good interaction with the reps. I've used it several time when I fell outside and I couldn't get up. The response time was good until the last couple of times. It wasn't as good the last few times. The last time, I was trying to go down a grassy hillside and I fell down. I didn't even know that I pushed the button and he showed up about 20 minutes later. So I had gotten my cell phone.

Philips Lifeline response

Gail, thank you for taking the time to share this review with us about your Philips Lifeline Experience. We are glad you wear your button, and have used it when you needed it. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any concerns. Our best to you, and your Mother. Please be well, safe, and take care.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I’m in ill health so I decided to get a Philips Lifeline. I feel fine wearing my Philips Lifeline. However, it's annoying. I don't like something around my neck. But it's not the device, it's me. My experience with their reps has been good.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I really enjoy Philips Lifeline. I wear it anytime I'm at home. Mine is 300 feet allowed. It is not the type that I can wear away from home. But it has saved my life twice. The first time, I was outside talking to my yardman. My cane caught in the grass and I fell back on my back. I was not hurt but I could not get up. My neighbor called 911. But when she called, the operator said that they were in our front yard and that I had called rescue so that worked.

In November, I fainted on my way between my family room and my bedroom. I landed on my face. I was in a pool of blood and could not get up when I came to. I wasn't near where I could have spoken to Philips Lifeline and I wasn't near my telephone. I was sitting there trying to figure out what to do next. Then I heard the fire department at my front door. Philips Lifeline had called them again.

The fire department asked if I could open the door but I couldn't. But they didn't hear me so they came around to my backdoor, which was out of my family room. They spoke to me again,and I told them that couldn't open the door for them because I couldn't get up but I have a key box. I told the fireman that it was right next to the front door over my mailbox. So the very next thing I knew, they were in here and they took care of me. The experience was outstanding. I've been happy with Philips Lifeline. Of course, I had to have a new necklace because the one I had in November was bloody.

Philips Lifeline response

Barbi, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Experience. We are glad you wear your button all the time and you got your help when you needed it. We hope that you are doing well, please take care.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

The reason I got my Philips Lifeline is I'm handicapped. I have knee problems. I had gotten stuck in the tub and couldn't get out of it for over 19 hours. That was when I decided I needed to get something. In fact, my daughter decided I had to have something in here with me. When I started looking at medical alert companies, I got a discount with Philips Lifeline because of Humana. My daughter is kinda impatient so she had gotten something else before quickly. She went that day that I got out of the tub and got something just to have something here. I told her I was gonna investigate and find out because she was paying way more money. She was paying $60-something but when I got Philips Lifeline it was $32.

I had to use my Philips Lifeline twice. About five months ago, I was on the floor. I couldn't get off the floor because of my knees. I called the fire department from the phone because the device that I have plugged in wasn't working. They came and it was no problem at all. But I've got to look into something different because we're in hurricane season here in Pensacola, Florida. When the power goes out, they wouldn't be able to know if something was wrong with me. I need something that's still gonna work because I live alone.

Philips Lifeline FAQ

How does Philips Lifeline work?
    All of the Philips Lifeline systems are compatible with either landline or cellular phone service. Installation instructions are provided, and toll-free customer support is available if you have trouble getting started. Once it’s working, you’ll be able to press your help button or rely on the fall detection technology to alert the emergency operators at the call center. Operators will keep you calm and talk you through the situation while they dispatch medical help and contact your trusted family members or caregivers
    How does Philips Lifeline fall detection work?
    If you fall at your home or while you’re out, you might not be able to reach or press your help button. With Philips Lifeline fall detection, you’ll still have access to emergency response. Fall detection is an addition available to many of the products and services available. The system differentiates between actual falls and false alarms using accelerometers, barometric sensors and innovative algorithms. The AutoAlert technology immediately connects to the response center, even if you’re unconscious or unable to ask for help. It’s one of the most reliable fall detection technologies with 95 percent accuracy.
    Does Medicare cover Philips Lifeline?
    No, Medicare does not cover Philips Lifeline medical alert systems.
    What is Philips Lifeline’s average response time?
    Philips Lifeline average response time is 12 seconds.
    Do I have to sign a contract to get a Philips Lifeline medical alert system?
    No, a contract is not necessary to receive products and services from Philips Lifeline.
    What is Philips Lifeline’s return policy?
    You can return your products within 30 days for a full refund provided they are in good condition. If you have activated your product or you don’t have the original packaging, there will be a $75 restocking fee.
    What is Philips Lifeline’s cancellation policy?
    If you want to cancel your order, contact Philips Lifeline customer service. There may be a $50 cancellation fee assessed.
    Does it cost extra to add my spouse to Philips Lifeline monitoring service?
    Yes, you must purchase an additional pendant or wristband for your spouse, but there is no additional monthly charge.
    Where are Philips Lifeline monitoring centers located?
    Philips Lifeline monitoring response centers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada.
    Do Philips Lifeline emergency response services require a landline?
    No. Philips Lifelines have cellular options that do not require a landline.
    Does Philips Lifeline offer a warranty on medical alert devices?
    Yes, a warranty for your Philips Lifeline medical device is guaranteed for one year from the date of installation.
    Does Philips Lifeline offer a free trial period?
    No, Philips Lifeline does not offer a free trial period.
    Are Philips Lifeline medical alert systems waterproof?
    Yes, you can keep the Philips Lifeline pendant on while you’re showering or bathing.
    How much does Philips Lifeline cost?
    Philips Lifeline prices start at $29.95 per month. Keep in mind, Philips Lifeline medical alert systems have a one-time activation fee or device charge, plus a monthly subscription fee.

Do we recommend Philips Lifeline?

Yes. Philips Lifeline medical alert products are designed to help active adults, as well as the people who love and care for them. Philips LIfeline medical alerts provide aging adults with the security of having an immediate and simple way to communicate if medical help or other assistance is needed. There’s also a network of support available to caregivers and family members.

Philips Lifeline Company Information