Call toll free
4.57/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Philips Lifeline is the leading medical alert service in the U.S.. The Philips Lifeline medical alert service gives you fast, easy access to a trained response associate to request the help you want - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our AutoAlert fall detection technology automatically calls for help if a fall is detected – even if you are unable to push the help button. Over 7 million Americans have counted on Philips Lifeline to feel safe at home or on the go.

Philips Lifeline Video
Philips Lifeline Gallery (6)
iF Product Design Award for our HomeSafe Wireless and GoSafe products - 2014
 World’s Most Ethical Companies - Philips is included in the top 100 of the world’s most ethical companies for 2012, 2010, 2009
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3716 Philips Lifeline Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 16, 2019

I'm 93 and I'm mostly by myself. I also don't live near too many neighbors. Although I have people coming in and going all the time, I felt I should have a medical alert device. When I broke my hip, people would come in to give me therapy and they had a Philips Lifeline device which I could use for free while doing the therapy. After it was done I had to pay monthly. One time, when I accidentally pushed the button, I was able to answer and tell them I pushed it by mistake. But one time, I pushed it without knowing. I was in the shower and I didn't hear it. They came because I didn't answer. I used to have a button that you could talk into, but my current device doesn't have it. If I'm outside, I won't hear it. I would like to have another one with the speaker. But they said they had to recall it. Despite that, I would still recommend Philips Lifeline.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service Ruth. Thank you for letting us know that you would recommend us as well, we appreciate that. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for questions about the services that we have. Please be well, safe, and take care!

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I’ve had my Philips Lifeline for a while now and since having it, I've become more aware of how I move around so that I don't set it off as it’s quite sensitive. I got it because of my age and since I'm alone, and when we tested it, the Philips team responded immediately. It was good.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service Marilyn. Thank you for testing your button, and saying hello. Please be well, and take care!

Original review: April 11, 2019

My 88-year old mom is fragile and a fall-risk. It’s great that she has Philips Lifeline. It’s gone off accidentally but she hasn’t had to use it formally. The response time was good and the interaction with their customer service was great. They have been awesome and very good. We had to switch out the button because of battery issue once and they were very responsive.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us about your Mothers Philips Lifeline Service Tim. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide this review to us. We are so glad that she is doing well and has not needed to use the button for help. Our best to both you and your Mother, please be well, safe, and take care!

Original review: April 10, 2019

I’m like a bionic woman. I have a bad hip and a bad knee on my left side. I got a titanium hip and on my right knee. I also got four titanium bolts in my back and two shoulders full of titanium. I fall a lot and every once in a while, I trip and Philips Lifeline has been there for me. I have had emergencies in the past and Lifeline has been absolutely great. When I fell and hit my nose, I thought my nose was broken and my whole face was bruised. Lifeline went off right away and a girl came on. I told her that I fell and I am all bruised up but I was able to get on a chair and pitch myself and stood up. Then, she called the firemen because that was who I like to come out better.

Although I pay a lot for my Philips Lifeline, I would rather have it than go without it because I live by myself. I used to have another Philips Lifeline but I was told that the unit I have now can be used outside. They said that if I fall outside, they can find me and get an ambulance to me. That is the biggest thing since when I’m outside with a walker, the pavements and sidewalks are really rough. It’s a good thing I have this thing around my neck because if I fall in my walker, nobody’s gonna help me and I can call Lifeline and get somebody to help me.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for sharing your personal story with us, and your feedback about your Philips Lifeline Service Terrilyn. We are glad to hear that you wear your button, and you have used it when you needed it. Please be well, safe, and take care!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 9, 2019

I’ve had Philips Lifeline for a couple of years and I'm satisfied. I wear the button around my neck. They responded quickly when I had an emergency and there were no problems.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for providing a review to us about your Philips Lifeline Service Theresa. We are glad to hear that you wear your button, you used it when you needed it, and you are satisfied with your service. Please take care!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Lifeline?

Original review: April 8, 2019

I decided to get Philips Lifeline due to my age and I’ve had it for a couple of years. It’s a little expensive. I have it around my neck and it has gone off a couple of times. I picked it up and said I didn’t need help. Their reps were easy to talk to.

Philips Lifeline response

Jeane, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service. We are glad that you wear your button, and have been doing well. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department for any questions or concerns you have. Please be well, and take care!

Original review: April 7, 2019

My children gave me a Philips Lifeline as a gift since I'm old and I live alone. They thought I needed something to get help if I need it immediately. When I got it, it made me aware that at this age and stage, it was good to have. However, sometimes it goes off even when I don't have it on. There are times when the police have come out to check on me. Three months ago, I was in the shower and I had no idea that my lifeline had gone off. I heard somebody banging on the door and I had to get out of the shower. The telephone was ringing as well so I answered and it was Philips Lifeline that was calling.

I realized that the county sheriff was on his way out. Philips called the police department and they had transferred the call to the sheriff's department because they didn't have anybody available at that moment. I got to the door in response to the banging and I got there when the sheriff was getting ready to let himself in. Still, Philips Lifeline was very quick to respond. If I don’t answer and tell them I’m okay, they get somebody out here and I live on the edge of town. It’s nice to know that I have that protection.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I’ve had Philips Lifeline close to a year now and I have not had to use it in an emergency but I dropped it, and their staff called within a minute or so. They were very courteous and concerned. I always felt safe and they have my best interest at heart. I have a button for around the neck but I can’t wear things around my neck, so what I have is a little clip, and I wrap the cord around the clip and clip it to my blouse. I wear it that way and it’s very comfortable. Philips always works and the quality is excellent.

Philips Lifeline response

Joan, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service. We are so glad that you wear your button and you feel safe having the service. Please be well, safe, and take care!

Original review: April 5, 2019

My 82 year old mother was scheduled to be released from rehab after breaking her hip and femur. She has fallen before so having this fall alert device was critical. I was proactive in setting up the account and providing the credit card information. After 2 weeks, several phone calls and the sales reps fumbling to send out the device, I finally cancelled the order and went with another company. Service was so horrendous that I actually questioned if the business was legitimate. Meanwhile my mother is now home with NO medical alert until she receives the item in one week from the new company that I ordered from. I hope to God she does not fall again in the meantime. This company did not represent themselves with any level of competency or professionalism. Spare yourself and go somewhere else.

Philips Lifeline response

Collette, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are very sorry for the frustration that you went through trying to obtain the Philips Lifeline Service, that is not the Customer Experience that we strive for. We will be reaching out to you in a Private Message as well. We would like the opportunity to have one of our Customer Service Representatives follow up with you. Again thank you very much for your time and feedback.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I fell and my son and daughter-in-law said I had to have a medical alert device. They picked Philips for me and the necklace has the one button on it that I push. Wearing it doesn’t bother me one bit. I’d recommend it.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for taking the tome to provide a review to us about your Philips Lifeline Service Thelma. We are glad to hear that you wear your button, and that it does not bother you to wear it. Thank you for sharing that you would recommend us, we really appreciate that. Please be well, and take care!

Original review: April 4, 2019

I got a medical alert device due to loss of balance and chose Philips Lifeline. I've fallen more than once and the ambulance came, and I was very pleased with it. It’s here and it works.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I’m in an apartment by myself at an independent living facility and got a medical alert device. A doctor here at Covenant Hospital recommended the Philips Lifeline and since I got it, I have been safe, especially at night. I needed it one time and I’ve also inadvertently pressed a button and their team responded. I just told them then that there was no emergency. Then a few weeks ago, my three-year-old great-grandson was here and we were going down for lunch. I took off my Lifeline because it doesn’t work outside of my apartment and I laid it on a tabletop. The three-year-old pushed the button and my manager said it was squawking right away. So I waited and a fellow came on and asked if I needed help. I told him I was fine and that a three-year-old just pressed the button. He said he would reset it and then I thanked him.

We went downstairs, had lunch and came back. Then there was a knock on the door and it was the paramedics. They said they couldn’t reach me. So, evidently, the guy did not reset it correctly. I had the paramedics here and I hope I don’t get a bill. The thing is, it had to be another hour from the time we went downstairs when they were here, so they were slow. Another thing, our phone service is out for seven days so our Lifeline would not work without it. Still, my experience with the service has been fine.

Philips Lifeline response

Barbara, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service. We are glad to hear that you feel safe having your button. We are also glad that you have been fine when the button has gone off, we never mind accidental calls. Please take care!

Original review: April 2, 2019

Philips Lifeline takes care of us. It's very comfortable to know that I have it in case I need it. I don’t even realize I have it on. I now live in an apartment with an elevator and I don’t worry about falling as much as I did when I just had stairs.

Philips Lifeline response

Karlys, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service. We are glad to hear that you wear your button, and you feel more comfortable having your service. We are glad to hear you have an elevator in the place you live now, and are not as worried about falls. Please take care!

Original review: April 1, 2019

I had a few health problems, and I live alone. I got a Philips Lifeline device and it makes me feel a little safer. The string thing is kinda long. I’m not a big person. But I’m getting used to having to wear the device. I just got a new one a month ago, and they sent new little batteries in and a string, and I haven’t bothered trying to think about if I can shorten it. The thing has gone off a couple of times in the night, and I had probably rolled over or bumped it, but the Lifeline team responded. They asked if I was all right.

Earlier this morning, the thing went off. I was in bed, and I answered. They always ask, and immediately, I tell them I’m okay. And I asked what time it was, and the device is not in my room. It’s in the next room. And I couldn’t really make out what they said, but they didn’t repeat it again. I laid back and I went to sleep. And I saw a red flashing light up front. So, I looked out the bedroom window to see if it was my neighbor. It wasn’t. It was in front of my house. But I thought it was probably a neighbor on the other side, but I wasn’t gonna walk over there when I’m half asleep. I’d have to go another two minutes to see the other side of the house. And it turned out, it was the fire department in Stoughton. They got a call from the Lifeline, and they came to the house, and my neighbor saw it. And she knows where I have a key to the front door. Before I knew it, somebody came in the hall. At least I know it works.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you for providing a review to us about your Philips Lifeline Service Mary. We are glad to hear that you feel a little safer having the service. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-635-6156 for any questions you have about the service. Please be well, safe, and take care!

Original review: March 31, 2019

I kept falling down at home and I’m not able to get up by myself. My son and daughter made me get a Philips Lifeline and I have it for two years now. I’m glad I got it because I’ve used it a couple of times. I wear it constantly so, I’m never without it. When I used it, someone came on a phone line and I could hear him. I was asked what happened and I told him. Immediately, he called the Police and the Fire Station out here, and someone was here within five minutes. I would recommend Philips.

Hello Joanne,

Thank you so much for your review, and for being a valued customer. We're glad we're able to provide both you and your family the peace of mind you need. All the best Joanne, and take care.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 30, 2019

I canceled my Philips life alert system for my husband on 1/18/19. It took over 2 weeks for them to send me a box so I could return their product. I have called numerous times because they are still billing me for service I no longer have. Everyone in their billing dept says they will take care of it, hasn't been done yet. Today is 3/30/19 and I got another bill on 3/29/19 for March-April service. Unless you want to pay for something you no longer have I would strongly recommend not using this company.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts with us about your Husband's Philips Lifeline Service Christine. We are sorry for the frustration trying to take care of this billing concern you have been dealing with. We have passed your information along to our Customer Service Department a representative research this issue, and will follow up with you. Please be well, and take care!

Original review: March 29, 2019

I have macular degeneration and due to that, I wanted to get a medical alert device. I wear the Philips Lifeline around my neck, and I feel all right and comfortable with it. I fell once and the button didn't let anyone know that I did, but I was okay. I'm happy with my experience with Philips. I would tell a friend about them.

Philips Lifeline response

Janet, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service. We are glad that you wear your button, and find it comfortable. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the service and appreciate that you would recommend us. If you have any questions about how your service works, please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department. Please take care!

Original review: March 28, 2019

I had the Philips medical alert device for quite a while. I was left by myself and my children decided to get me one. Wearing the device is alright. It doesn't bother me. So far, I have accidentally set it off and the team at Philips called and I told them what happened. Overall, I'm happy with my experience with Philips.

Philips Lifeline response

Mary, thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service. We are glad that you are happy with your service, and that you wear your button. Please be well, and take care!

Original review: March 27, 2019

I was away from home quite a bit with my daughter in Canada, and at that time, my husband's health wasn't good and we were nervous about leaving him alone. We decided to get him a medical alert device and he has had the Philips Lifeline for five years now. He has it around his neck. The customer service reps at Philips were wonderful and very helpful with everything. Every time we've contacted them, they've been great.

My husband is not well at all, so we've had to use the button quite a bit. The reps at Philips were very good, efficient and polite in handling that situation. Every time they call, my husband ends up going to the hospital. They always call me back to make sure that I'm okay and if there's anything else they can do to help me. Also, our daughters live out of town and they would always contact our daughters to tell them that there has been an emergency and that something has happened. The Philips service makes my life much easier. I can run to the grocery store knowing that my husband has the device and he can press the button if he needs help. I would recommend Philips Lifeline. They're a good company to work with.

Philips Lifeline response

Theresa, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us about the Philips Lifeline Service you have for your husband. We are so glad to hear that having the service makes life easier for you, and that Joseph uses his button when he needs it. Thank you so much for letting us know that you would recommend our service as well, we appreciate that. Thank you for also being part of Philips Lifeline for 5 years! Our best to both of you, please be well, and take care.

Original review: March 26, 2019

My daughters said that I couldn’t live alone anymore and they wanted me to have something that I could use so that wherever I went and if I fell, I would be all right. So, it was decided that I would get a medical alert device and the family chose Philips Lifeline. I've had the device for a long time now and even if you just go down on one knee and you don’t get right up, it’s after you. They call right away and if I can’t use it, I just tell them. Philips Lifeline is great and I like the device. Also, I haven't had anything since I started using it but I still wear it.

Philips Lifeline response

Adeline, thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service. We are glad that you like having the device, and that you wear your button. Please be well, and take care!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 25, 2019

I live on my own and got a medical alert device from Philips. I've had the device for four years now and have never used it. I'm dissatisfied with it since I couldn’t ever get anything done to it. It blinks on all the time. My granddaughter contacted Philips' customer service about it but they haven't taken care of the problem.

Philips Lifeline response

Marjorie, thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service. We are sorry for the frustration you have been dealing with. We have passed your information along to our Customer Service Department and a representative will follow up with you. Please be well, and take care!

Original review: March 24, 2019

I enjoy the Philips Lifeline. I keep it with me all the time. I’m home alone a lot, so my daughter decided to let me have it. In case I need help, I could get it. The alert button is my help.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service Viola. We are happy to hear that you wear your button all the time, and are enjoying your service. Please take care!

Original review: March 23, 2019

About eight years ago, my mother-in-law became a widow and we moved her from California to Prattville, Alabama where we live. My wife and I both are still working, so we were concerned about her care while we were gone. She was not needing a live-in aide. She was able to get around with her walker, but we were looking for something in case she fell or in case she had an episode of some sort, and somebody at the church that we attend gave me a flyer about Philips Lifeline. My mother-in-law has had the medical alert device with Philips close to seven years now and it is a great peace of mind, granted it is around $60 a month. It is a good assurance, as well as insurance, that if something were to happen while we were gone, then we would be alerted quickly, as well as the authorities.

We put that to test here about three months ago when she fell. It was not a bad fall. It was more of slipping off of a chair and it wasn’t a big deal, but the whole system worked. The Fire Department came. The only problem that day was we had the Philips Lifeline lock on the door, as well as our own lock on the door with a key code, so it confused the Fire Department. They either had to break the door down or else come to the backyard, so they came to the backyard and found the door that was open. What we’ve done as a result of that was we removed the Philips Lifeline lock and we told Philips Lifeline, as well as the Fire Department, what the combination is to get in the house. Hopefully next time, that won’t be as much drama as it was before.

Everything has been outstanding with the representatives at Philips. In the early days, they would call once a month for a test. However, they’ve stopped doing that. They felt that it was not necessary anymore and we are okay with that. Anytime that we wanna do a test, we can. They are very courteous. And whenever we get an alarm or some indication on the system that is unusual or a red light that shouldn’t be on there, we call them up. For the most part, I can get a hold of somebody quickly during normal duty hours if it is not important. Oftentimes, they have to send a replacement part out and they would do that promptly at no charge because we pay the monthly fee. Everything has been really good and we couldn’t be happier.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Mother In Law's Philips Lifeline Service Tim. We are glad that having the service has provided peace of mind to you and your family. Please never hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Department for any questions you may have. Our best to you and your family, Please be well, and take care!

Original review: March 18, 2019

My sister passed away in an unfortunate situation where no one was available and she wasn’t found for a couple of days. My nephews decided to give their aunt the gift of lifeline on a fund that he had established to pay for the lifeline cost. After it expired and after the funds ran out, my daughter wanted me to keep it. I’ve been using Philips Lifeline for four years and it's mostly for my daughter's sake because she and her husband works. All day, they're both gone and I'm home. She feels a lot more comfortable knowing that if something happens, I can take care of it.

Once, when I was gardening outside, I forgot to take it off. I must have moved too fast and the next thing I know, the emergency squad was out in front of my house. I came out to the front of the house and I said I was sorry and that I accidentally tripped the button. They said it was okay and that it was their job. It was fine and there was no problem.

Philips Lifeline response

Ruth, we are so sorry to hear of your sisters passing. Thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service. We are glad that it has provided more comfort for your family. Please be well, safe, and take care!

Original review: March 15, 2019

I got a Philips Lifeline device for my husband. He had several things wrong. He had a pacemaker and had Parkinson's. He passed away in November and I canceled it. When my husband was using Philips Lifeline, it was very sensitive. A couple of times when I was gone, he walked and he had slipped down. While he was sitting there on his butt, he decided he'd just lay down and as soon as he laid down, the machine came on. He hadn’t pushed his button or anything, but the button sensed that he'd gone from sitting to laying down. There were a couple of incidences when Philips called the fire department for him and then they contacted me. The Philips Lifeline team was very responsive and very polite. There were a couple of times that the button got accidentally pressed and they were right there on the box, and it was a very good feeling.

I ordered the new mechanism from them because I was thinking that I might need it sometime if I was living home alone, but that hasn’t happened. I got the button and I never set it up, but I'm paying a monthly fee for it. I've been meaning to call and stop that. Nonetheless, I highly recommend Philips Lifeline. I've talked about them to several different friends of mine who had elderly parents who I recommended them to because as far as I'm concerned, they were just the best there ever was.

Philips Lifeline response

Peggy, we are so sorry for the loss of your husband. Thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts with us while your husband had our Philips Lifeline Service. We are glad that you had a great experience and that the service had helped your husband when he needed it. Please be well, and take care!

Original review: March 14, 2019

My daughter bought a Philips Lifeline device for me and my husband. I feel okay knowing that we have it in case we'd need it.

Philips Lifeline response

Joan, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about the Philips Lifeline Service for you and your husband. We are glad that you feel better having the service. Our best to both of you, Please continue to be well, and take care!

Original review: March 13, 2019

I had a stroke. My daughter bought a Philips Lifeline for me and my experience with the company has been all right so far. I wear it all the time and it is comfortable. One time I fell, and at that time, I didn’t push the button. But they knew that and they took me to the hospital. The only problem I have is the price of our house phone kept going up. But my daughter says we have to have this phone for it.

Philips Lifeline response

Dorothy, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service. We are glad that you wear your button all the time and find it comfortable. Please continue to be well, and take care!

Original review: March 11, 2019

My mom has had several falls and we were worried that if we were out of the house and she fell, she would need some sort of assistance. That was why we contacted Philips Lifeline. It was introduced to us in the hospital when she had her hip revision operation. At this point, it's been over six years that we've been with Philips Lifeline and the experience has been mostly positive. The only negatives would be the few times when the button that she wears registered a false alarm. But those are always very courteously and efficiently taken care of by the Philips Lifeline people. They come on the line and ask if there’s anything wrong.

Possibly due to some of those issues though, we have had to replace the button a couple of times. But recently, we’ve gotten the newer version which works everywhere instead of just being tied to a home, and we haven’t had any problems with that. This latest version of the technology is a really big plus too. I know some other companies came out with that first but I’m glad Philips Lifeline was able to adapt that kind of technology. When we first started out, we were tied to the home and the hardline phone. The unit had to work that way. But now, we can go anywhere with the button and it really works a lot better for us. Any of the dealings that I’ve had with Philips Lifeline representatives, as far as setting up and receiving equipment, have all been very good as well.

Philips Lifeline response

Don, we appreciate you taking the time to provide a review to us about your Mother's Philips Lifeline Service. Wow 6 years, that is awesome!!! We do understand the accidental calls can be frustrating to you and your Mother, but our only concern is that your Mother is ok when we get any signal. Our best to you and your family, please be well, and take care!

Original review: March 10, 2019

I kept falling and Philips Lifeline was recommended to me by a friend in Oregon. I've been with them for six years. I call in once a month to check in and they provide excellent service. When I used the device, the response time was good. On the answering machine, they pick up quite often, within seconds. Although the system has also gone off on accident, I’ve gotten a new button since. I feel confident in it and I rely on it. My experience has been very, very good. Get it as soon as possible.

Original review: March 9, 2019

Philips Lifeline would make anybody feel more comfortable knowing somebody can help them out. I have help but I use Philips Lifeline particularly when I’m by myself. I have it on all the time and it works all right. It does blink out sometimes but they say the battery is low. It’s on a chain around my neck and then to use it, I just press the button on it. It had answered me in the couple of times that we bumped it for some reason and made it go off. You’ll know it right there too. They would ask what's the matter and whether you need help. We would tell them we've accidentally bumped it and they would say okay. It has always been pleasant dealing with them. Somebody had set this Lifeline up for me and thought it was the best one for me, and I’m very satisfied with it.

Philips Lifeline response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your Philips Lifeline Service Frances. We are happy to hear that you wear your button all the time and are satisfied with having your service. Please take care!

Philips Lifeline expert review by Shelley Webb

Get emergency help at home or on the go. HomeSafe plans start at $29.95/month and GoSafe (on-the-go) plans start at $54.95/month. Fall detection and water resistance technology included in some plans.

• 24/7 support: Personal alert services give customers fast, reliable access to North America-based emergency response technicians.

• Fall detection: Auto alert sensors identify falls and instantly alert the emergency response center for immediate help.

• Personal care plan: Remain in control of your life by choosing your emergency contact and in-home or on-the-go system to suit your lifestyle.

• Tested & trusted: State of the art system is recommended

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Philips Lifeline Company Information