Lively Mobile2 Reviews

Medical Guardian

Medical Guardian Reviews

Learn More

About Lively Mobile2

Lively Mobile2 is a one-button urgent response device. When you press the button, it automatically alerts an emergency response center that you need help. From there, operators dispatch local responders. The device is regularly priced at $79.99, and service plans range between $24.99 and $34.99 per month.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • Reliable 24/7 monitoring
    • GPS tracking capabilities
    • Automatic fall detection
    • Waterproof wearable device
    Cons
    • Some equipment complaints
    • Potential false alarms

Lively Mobile2 Reviews

Stars Rating

• 16%
    • 84%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lively Mobile2?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lively Mobile2?
      Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2018

I feel very secure with Lively Mobile because I am a widow living by myself. The device fits in very well. I have a broken shoulder and I haven't been driving. My daughter has been taking me every place and I haven't been mobile, although I walk around. All I do is push the button if I need help. I take it every place that I go. So far, I have not used it in any place but I feel good knowing I have it, especially at night time, and I feel comfortable. If I need someone at night or someone trying to answer my home, I feel good because I live right here at the police station. If anything happens to me, I just have to push that button and I have someone I can talk to -- the nurse or to the doctor -- and they would send me the help that I need if I get locked outside. I would recommend Lively Mobile anytime to anyone. I'm very satisfied with the experience.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2018

Lively Mobile was the cheapest medical alert I saw. I put the device on when I go out and when I go to bed and I feel safer with it. I fell a couple of times and I called their team. They were responsive and I was impressed because they were right here on time and did what they were supposed to do. Everything was terrific with Lively Mobile.

Tech

Reviewed Feb. 26, 2018

I’m a senior citizen at 84 who lives alone and all of my kids live far away. I’m very independent but I needed some sort of access to help if I needed it. I tried using a medical alert product from a different company but the technology did not work properly. Their technician had to come to the house several times to look at the wires, so I had discontinued it and then I called Lively Mobile. I saw some material about what Lively Mobile was offering and it sounded reasonable and I gave it a try. I put the device in the cradle when I go to bed and put it around my neck when I wake up and so far, so good. It’s perfect and I love it.

Reviewed Feb. 25, 2018

I have MS so I fall quite a bit and the GreatCall Lively Mobile is very worthwhile having. I had another one but I always had to carry my telephone ‘cause first, they talk on the machine and it’s about the size of an answering machine. Then if you don’t answer that, they call your phone. With GreatCall, I don’t have to carry my phone and I liked the fact that it talks to me. I pressed the button once and they called back right away. This has a GPS on it too. So it’s supposed to be able to find you. The other one didn’t unless you paid extra for it. I wear my GreatCall Lively Mobile around my neck and it's fine after I shortened the thing it’s hung on. I had to call customer service once because it wasn’t going on the way it was supposed to and they were very nice over the phone.

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2018

I'm 78 and I have a balancing issue. And I feel more secure with Lively Mobile around my neck. I did not like the black cord so I changed it and put my gold chain on it which is longer. The device is tucked inside my clothes because I do not like the white light blinking. I wear it backwards and then it's concealed under my clothes. But overall, the device fits very well to my lifestyle.

Reviewed Feb. 23, 2018

I was sometimes having problems walking and at my age, I was advised to get a medical alert device. Having one is important especially if you live by yourself. It's very nice to have something that you know can get help if you need it or wherever you're at. I live by myself, so having Lively makes a difference. If something came up, I could push a button and get to some help. I'm also a little more careful since I got it.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed Feb. 22, 2018

I live alone and I have several medical issues. I got a Lively Mobile and it made me feel more secure going to places or even at home. The biggest fear I had was if something happened to me in the house, I couldn't get a hold of anybody. The sense of security with Lively is incredible and it’s gotten me out more. It was very easy to setup and their customer service team was very good. But there was one little detail that happened to me twice. When I put it on the charger, it usually has some kind of chime to let me know that it's in there the right way, but it didn't do that a couple of times. Other than that, I’m really happy that I got Lively Mobile and I don’t want to go without it. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2018

My mother-in-law’s in independent living and she had taken a couple of falls. We wanted to make sure she had some type of call service in case that happens because she lives by herself. We’re doing quite well with Lively Mobile. We are paying for the service that we have for her, for security reasons, and we’ve been really pleased with the service. We’ve had all good experiences. They called her once, checking on her, and she was able to talk with them. They’ve also called us once saying that she fell and we took care of that right away. They were very cordial. We thought she had fallen but what had happened was her necklace was on her chest and she picked it up and moved it up to her shoulder so it recorded a fall.

So, there was no problem whatsoever and we were able to talk to her right away and it was all good. She feels more confident being by herself and taking a shower when nobody’s there because the device is waterproof and she can call if she falls. It’s providing us an extra layer of protection for her because we live about eight miles away so there’s somebody that’s going to be able to take care of her right away, and then they contact us. It’s also reasonably priced. We would recommend Lively Mobile.

Reviewed Feb. 20, 2018

I had quite a few falls. I was in the hospital over Christmas and I pretty much had to use my walker since then. My husband is also not able to pick me up because he has back problems and we can’t call any of our kids because they all work and they also all have some problems with their back. I have the Lively device, the wrist one, and I just keep it in my pocket all the time. I feel better because I have it.

When I had a problem because the device kept beeping somewhere between 4 and 6 pm, I had to call Lively Mobile to see what I should do. Their rep said I should put it on the charger for an about two hours in the afternoon so I've been trying to do that. She also mentioned about me living around a lot of trees, I didn't understand it though. Other than that, the Lively Mobile people have called me a couple of times and they were fine. That Christmas night, I had to be transported by ambulance to the hospital but my granddaughter was here who is an EMT. Lively called the ambulance and the response time was awesome. They were here in about 5 minutes.

Reviewed Feb. 19, 2018

I came home one day and my uncle had the Lively Mobile medical alert device and he gave it to me. I plug it in at night time and leave it there all night then I take it off in the morning and hang it around my neck and put it under my t-shirt. Several people had asked me questions about Lively Mobile and I told them that it could save their lives and that all they have to do is to push the button and talk and somebody would come up.

Contract & TermsStaff

Reviewed Feb. 18, 2018

My children thought I needed a medical alert device to help me out. I’m 86 years old, I have a tendency for falling, and I live by myself on a farm. So far, I haven’t had any problems with Lively Mobile. Their people I talked to have been very nice and very helpful. But I called them a month ago because I had taken a fall and I thought that when I fell, it would go off. But they said I didn’t have the full contract on it. I'd have to add another $10 which I can’t do being on a restricted budget, so I just have it where if I fall and can’t get help, I can press the button. But I wish I could have that service where if I fall, it would go off.

I put the device on when I get up first thing in the morning and I take it off when I go to bed at night. It hangs around my neck and there’s no inconvenience to it. It’s just there and I am glad to have it. I would recommend Lively Mobile highly because anyone that's my age and has a tendency to fall definitely needs to have something like this.

Reviewed Feb. 18, 2018

My wife has a pacemaker and some other health issues so we feel more secure that she has the Lively Mobile. We got it set up and they seemed very professional and helpful. But the neck lanyard that she got was worthless. It fastened together with a magnetic catch and it comes apart so she was always losing it. I took that off and tied a nice little bow on it instead. Also, the battery life is terrible as it will only last for less than 24 hours. It has to be recharged so she's without it for about four hours out of every 24 hours. But it has a GPS function and it's not tied to a base station which is exactly why we got it. We've had others that have the base station and she had to stay within 500 feet from that or it will not work.

Reviewed Feb. 17, 2018

I needed a medical alert device in case I fall. I wear it around my neck. And since using Lively Mobile, I feel a little more secure. I haven't used it yet but I’ve tested it a couple of times and they respond after a few minutes. The people were great and I'd recommend Lively Mobile.

Customer ServiceMonitoringStaff

Reviewed Feb. 17, 2018

I have had a couple of dizzy spells which concerned me. I have the Medical Alert already when I got really dizzy while in a Target store. I was throwing up and it was full blown. They called the ambulance and brought me to the emergency, so I did not have to push the button. I’m by myself and I’m 86. I live in a senior mobile home park with a lot of people. The ambulance is right across from us and most of the calls are people who fell in their bathroom, so the device gives me security. I keep it right by my bed at night time. It is quite comfortable to wear and I have never even realized it is on. However, when I did volunteer work, somebody asked, "What's that light that keeps going on and on?" The device was showing through my blouse that day.

The first night I got Lively Mobile, I was holding it in my hand and I bent down to pick up something from the floor. Then, I got a call asking if I was okay or if I fell and I told them, "No". My interaction with their team had been excellent. Every time I call, everybody has always been courteous. Lively Mobile has been very good but they changed the cradle so my device had not been working right and had not been charging. So, they sent one for free. Certified seniors naturally call and the whole device was meant to do it. The gal who is in charge of it is going towards a great cause and I supported her on that. She recommends Lively Mobile to the group in the mobile home park. Everybody can get their own medical alert and it comes in handy.

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2018

I’ve had Lively Mobile for a year now and it's a good protection because I'm 90 and healthy and I walk a lot alone at daytime and I have driven by myself at night. I would recommend Lively Mobile if someone said they need it.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2018

I'm 80 years old and I live alone. I have a small dog and he's very helpful but when it comes to calling 911, he can't handle it. In the last two years, I've had a number of falls. I'm a retired registered nurse and I have also been involved in counseling people to have Lively Mobile. Plus, I've had back surgery. My mind and everything is still fine but my body is old. I tested the device one time. When I first called, the gal I talked to was excellent. She explained everything that I could think off that I needed to know.

One of the important things for me was many of the other devices around have a very limited area that they cover -- 300 feet from my house. That does not help me much because I go to places and do things. I have no control over what might happen to me 400 feet from the house. Lively Mobile does not lose me and they keep track of me. I tested it and they responded quickly.

I wear the device around my neck because I would be taking it off my wrist or I would have broken it by now. I'm anthropomorphic so I name everything. I named the device Blinky because it blinks. I have friends who chuckle at me in my naming everything but that's one of my trademarks. If I had lighter clothing on or a lighter top, you can see me blinking even if I have hidden it. The device gives me a sense of security. If I fall and knock myself out, I can push the button. I also don't want to be a prisoner to something either. I can just wear it anywhere and go anywhere.

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2018

I've had Lively Mobile for a year and a half and it has saved me once. It was a year before last Easter time and I was alone but by using the button, I was able to get someone to come. They said I saved myself. If I hadn’t had this button, I wouldn’t be here. I still wear it all the time and I don't go outside without it. I wear it on the thing around my neck and stick it in the top part of my bra. I don’t even realize that it’s there. A lot of times, I wake up and still have it on, still blinking. I had another one once, but it wasn’t any good at all. It was on my wrist and it wasn’t handy either. My GreatCall Lively Mobile seems okay and I’m happy with it. A lot of people have medical alert devices and I tell them to keep it. I've also suggested getting one to people who are alone.

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2018

I’m 88 years old and living in an independent living facility and I needed something when I travel. I haven’t had to use it at all other than to hook it up. I hooked it up I when was in California. And they told me I was in Stockton, California, so everything was fine. I feel like I have a way to call somebody if I need it. I wear it all the time and it sits on my belt so it’s very comfortable. It works fine. When it runs way down and I put it on a charger, somebody comes on and says, “This is such and such.” And then the voice comes on and it tells me that it’s working all right.

I researched all of these medical alert devices and found out Lively Mobile was the only one that had a microphone and speaker built in. You have to carry the others, and I didn’t want to do with that. Others advertise that Lively Mobile charges a lot to activate but that’s minimal because you would pay half of what you pay them for a month with it, and in four or five months, you’ve caught up to the cost.

Reviewed Feb. 14, 2018

We were happy for about 4 years with the previous two units (although they wore out sooner than we would like). Just had to replace a 'splash' with a 'Lively'. The Lively's entire call button continually flashes bright white light, which makes the wearer look like ET. My 90 y.o. mother immediately refused to wear it, and I don't blame her. We are looking for an alternate service. It seems really odd that no one realized that elderly people who need to wear the device would like to be discrete about it. Who really wants a light flashing on them when they are out in public, especially in a restaurant or movie theater, or anywhere after dark. The new design with the flashing light is more suitable for an hospital room device than for wearing in public.

Pinned

Mark, we are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your Lively Mobile and we appreciate your feedback. We changed the light from green (on the Splash) to white, as the feedback we received was that the green light was hard to see. The flashing light shows the wearer that the service is active and working.

Reviewed Feb. 14, 2018

Since using Lively Mobile, I feel more comfortable. I live by myself and having a medical alert device is very important. The only thing that was distracting at times was when the little white light goes off. The light tells me I'm in touch with somebody. But it would be better if it was a little less bright.

Reviewed Feb. 13, 2018

I’m a senior and I live alone and I’ve been thinking about a medical alert device for some time so I finally decided to do it. I dealt with the team at Lively Mobile a couple of times and made test calls to see if they could tell where I am but I’m not happy with the results. When I got the unit, part of the sign-up program was telling them addresses like where I live and different places. I tried it from my house and I assume that when they knew the area that I was in it was correct that time but if I was a few blocks away, I still wouldn't be in the area of the same cell phone tower and I don't think they'd know.

I also tried if they could locate me when I was parked on the main street right in front of the post office there in Grants Pass. I’m a snowbird and I go to Grants Pass in the summer. They first came up with a location of an intersection of two highways and it was about a mile and a half away from where I actually was. They asked me if I was there in the last couple of minutes and I said “No, I’m parked,” so then they started looking around the area of parking lots. “Were you in this parking lot or that parking lot,” and “No, I’m parked on the street in front of the post office," and they finally got into a point that was the parking lot that was right across the street from the post office. I practically guided them right through it and it boiled down that they couldn’t find me and even the parking lot across the street. If I had been unconscious in my vehicle they wouldn’t have found me.

I tried it a year later. I was out on the interstate highway and pulled over to a roadside rest. There was a cell tower right there at the rest which is why they were able to find the spot that I was in. I asked the person, “If I was 10 miles down the road somewhere, then you really wouldn’t know where I was,” and he said, “No.” I was expecting they could locate me better than that so I’m a little disappointed. It would have been quicker for me to dial 911 than it would be to call them. But I can see some circumstances where it would be beneficial and still kept the unit.

Customer ServiceMonitoringFall DetectionStaff

Reviewed Feb. 13, 2018

I live by myself and I had fallen a couple of times a year ago. One was pretty serious. I didn’t break any bones but I had an internal problem that I wasn’t aware of. When I landed in the hospital, they searched to see what the cause was and I had a gallbladder stone wedged in the duct that goes to the small intestine. There was no way I could have been aware of something like that and after that, I got the GreatCall Lively Mobile device. I try to wear it every day and it’s kind of a nuisance because you can’t wear a necklace or put one over, but I’d rather be safe than sorry. Plus I feel much more confident in being by myself because of one of its features that is so important. I can call if I hear somebody trying to break into the house or they can find me wherever I am. It’s not just for falling down or breaking a bone. But I can also fall and not even need to press the button. If I’m unconscious, they would know it and they would come.

One time, I was leaning over trying to brush up a cat hair from the laundry room and the longer I stayed in that position, the further down I went. All of a sudden, I was sitting on the floor. I tried everything but I couldn’t get myself off the floor. I tried the sink but it was too high to get any leverage. So I pressed Lively Mobile and called, and they came right away. I told them I was not hurt and that I just needed to get up. They asked me to sign something since I didn’t want to go to the hospital.

There was another time that I had the device in my coat pocket. I put it on the back of the chair and went outside to do something. All of a sudden, an ambulance came and they were ready with their kits. I was so embarrassed because I had no idea that I had accidentally pressed the button. But the people who responded were very polite and they told me that they were glad I was okay. I’ve recommended Lively Mobile to many people and two of them purchased one.

Reviewed Feb. 12, 2018

A couple of weeks ago, my hot water heater went out in the garage and my son came by. He took the old one out and put a new one in. I was running around the garage without my walker and I fell down behind him. When I went down, he turned around and kept my head from hitting a cabinet. He talked to the Lively Mobile team on the cellphone while I was talking to them on the necklace, and it was pretty good. Lively Mobile is on my neck everyday and it serves its purpose.

Fall DetectionStaff

Reviewed Feb. 11, 2018

Our mother will be 92 next week. She has poor hearing but she’s in good health and she lives by herself in a retirement home. She has the Lively Mobile with her in case she has an emergency. We really like it for her and the device gives her peace of mind. The device is quite appropriate for her and she has it on a little necklace. It’s very light and it’s not cumbersome. It’s easy for her to handle. She takes it with her when she leaves her apartment and goes to the laundry so she feels she can call somebody if anything should happen. It works out well. But she sometimes forgets to recharge. Other than that, she says the unit itself is fine and she’s very happy with it. Also, the Lively Mobile reps have been awesome. They have been very helpful and have always been sweet and kind.

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2018

My mother is going to be 92, and a year ago, we got Lively Mobile for her after she fell and ended up in the hospital. She fell in the bathroom and couldn’t get up for an hour to let us know that she fell. She lives in a senior complex and there is a cord there but she couldn’t reach it to call for help. My brother who lives in Florida asked me to find out where we could get a medical alert device at the best price. Our mother looked up Lively Mobile and it was the one that she wanted so we went with that one.

I have the app downloaded on my phone and it tells me when she leaves the house, when she comes home and everything she does in her building. The only time the device is being used outside of her building is when I pick her up and I don’t do that very often because I do all her shopping, or she goes with the seniors to one of their events outside the building. This one is $31 a month and we’re hesitating even to renew it because it's pricey. Still, I would absolutely recommend Lively Mobile to somebody.

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2018

My son got the Lively Mobile device for me when he came to visit me and he takes care of the bills. He knew I was alone and I have just a little old folk’s problem so I need one. I understand that if I push the button in the middle, they would answer. I would tell them what was going on, where I am and if they’d be able to get in in case it’s late ‘cause old folks lock up. It is very helpful to me because most of the time I’m alone. I just try not to forget it. I take my medicine and pin the device on me, and I scurry around. I get around pretty good.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2018

My son is concerned about my health. I’m 85 years old and I don’t move around too well and I’m up north with my wife. Both of us have a little bit of memory problem. So my son bought a Lively Mobile. Before I had it I have fallen and had trouble getting up. I had to have help and it would have been a lot easier to just hit a button. Now I just carry that gadget around with me and plug it in when I have to. My son gets all the messages for the device. He knows exactly where I’m going all the time. He would see any response on it and he’s pretty quick to call. I would recommend Lively Mobile.

Reviewed Jan. 29, 2018

I'm in my 70's and I live by myself and my kids talked me into getting a Lively Mobile device. I wear it around my neck and I usually wear it inside of the house. It's good to know that I could just hit the button and get help. It's okay but a lot of times I don't notice I have it on. Also, the battery doesn't last all day. If I put it on in the morning, by evening it's done. If I want to take a shower, it's charging, and usually, that's when I want to have it on. Nonetheless, I'm happy with my Lively Mobile. It's not very pretty though. I should have checked other things out there that looked a little better. I've seen pictures of some that looked more attractive. So, it's a good idea to have something but not necessarily this one. I'd tell others to check around.

Reviewed Jan. 28, 2018

I purchased a medical alert device from Lively Mobile for preventive measures. I always wear it around my neck. I test it every once in a while. It's definitely a good device to have.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Jan. 27, 2018

My son insisted that I have the Lively Mobile and I called twice to test it. The Lively Mobile team was very prompt and efficient. I wear the device around my neck and it is extremely comfortable. There’s a white light that goes off and on to let me know that I’m still in the territory. However, I frequently forget to take the device off when I go to the grocery store and I see people looking, and I’m sure they’re wondering why on earth I am beeping. Other than that, everything that I have gotten so far has been what I expected it to be and more. I’m a very happy customer and I have no hesitation to recommend them.

Reviewed Jan. 26, 2018

My husband passed away and I’m living alone. I’m in my 80’s now and I’m not as sure-footed as I used to be and I had fallen about two times. I thought that if I had the Lively Mobile, it would have been handy. It gives me a little more confidence and I wouldn’t go out on the ice or snow without it. I feel comfortable on ice days with it. I don’t wear it absolutely every day or carry it but I probably should. If I’m going to be away from the house, I want to be sure I have it especially on inclement weather days. I wear it around my neck and it doesn’t take up so much room that I’m uncomfortable with it. It’s just handy to have.

To make me feel better, I test it occasionally and it has always tested out just right. They say, “Do you need anything?” and I would say, “No. This is just a test. I want to be sure. I wasn’t sure that it was charged up enough.” Also, I have one friend that has a medical alert device that will only go to the length of a football field and that’s it. I told her that I feel comfortable with mine because the GPS on it follows me wherever I am so I would feel comfortable taking it on a vacation. Some of the medical alert devices don’t have that advantage, and that makes a big difference.

Reviewed Jan. 25, 2018

I lost my wife a couple of years ago and I was living by myself. I had some health problems and my son thought I needed one of those medical alert devices, so we got Lively Mobile. I’ve had the device for over a year now and I haven’t had an emergency since I had it, but I wear it every day and I’m proud of it. I tell a lot of people about it as it is a lot better than most. I live in a retirement center with about 250 old people. We have our own medical alert device here in the area but it’s no good if I get outside the building. It doesn’t protect me there. The Lively Mobile is expensive though and there are several on the market that’s cheaper.

I still drive and go out every day off to my retirement place where I live. I wear it underneath my shirt and it’s comfortable. I had incident where I went to the doctor, and I had to take electrocardiogram and I had to take all of my clothes off above my waist. When I put my clothes back on, I just left the device there and then I got called to my doctor’s office. An hour later, they called me and said I left my alert device at the doctor’s office. So I had to drive back and get it.

Lively Mobile has this fall device wherein when I fall, it automatically alerts someone. When I was out in the front yard about six months ago, I looked straight up into a tree and fell backward right on my butt and that set it off. The minute I hit the ground, someone from the headquarters called. He wanted to know if everything was okay or what was the problem. They had a good response. I’m well-pleased with it.

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2018

My knees have just been operated on, and I fell down and I couldn’t get up. I had to roll all the way around the front of the house, so somebody could see me out there. A man came down the road and I waved at him, and then he got my son, my daughter and son-in-law to come and help me get up. So I got the Lively Mobile and I feel secure with it. I’m 88 years old and I don’t get out by myself very often, but I wear the Lively Mobile around my neck when I go somewhere. I don’t wear it at the house, but it’s right beside my bed. I’d recommend the Lively Mobile to anybody.

Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2018

I feel somewhat secure when I have my Lively Mobile in my pocket. Once I had it in my pocket, I made a mistake and I got an answer from a nice male voice. I told them it was an error and I apologized. But I wish they would give me one for my wrist since they charged me all that money. When I first called Lively Mobile, I was told that what I would have to pay was just my fees for using it. I would not have to pay anything for installation. But I was charged on my Mastercard for over $100 and I didn’t like it. I tried to call but I never reached anybody. Some other companies keep calling me saying that they would give me one for the neck and one for the wrist, too, free of charge if I'd go with them. So I keep thinking about that and it’s for the same fees I’m paying.

Pinned

Hello Vertie, we are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with the Lively Mobile and we appreciate your feedback. The Lively Mobile can be worn around the neck or on the wrist depending on what Health & Safety Package you selected. Please follow up with our Customer Service Department at 1-800-733-6632 between 6am to 7pm, Monday – Saturday, Pacific Time, to ask about the wristband for the Lively Mobile.

Reviewed Jan. 22, 2018

I have passed out at my children's house one time. We got home and found out that I needed to have a cardiac cath and they said I have to have a medical alert device so we got one from Lively Mobile. This device helps my children feel a little bit more secure that I have extra people watching out for me. The rep from Lively Mobile who I spoke with has helped me a lot. And with this device, all I have to do is just press the power button and it will recharge. The only thing I have against it is the light keeps flashing. It flashes right through my clothes. If people are with me, they see the light flashing on my chest. They're a little bit concerned. I have tried putting it on backward so that the light is against my skin. But I've gotten used to it and I'm contented to wear it. I take it to the shower and I like it. I would definitely recommend Lively Mobile to my friends.

Reviewed Jan. 21, 2018

I had a stroke in 2016 and my kids had me get a Lively Mobile. I've recovered very well, but I'm very concerned. I live alone and I would have a problem. I wear my device around my neck and though I haven't had to use it, it has been okay.

Reviewed Jan. 21, 2018

I was diagnosed with stage four COPD recently. I also had a couple of exacerbations here in the house where I had to call 911. I figured that Lively Mobile was a good idea to have because I’ll never know when it might happen and I might not be at home. When I first set the medical alert device up I did a test. It was straightforward and simple to use. If I have an issue I just press the button and somebody comes to the rescue. It gives me a safe feeling to know that I have that at my disposal should I need it.

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2018

I had several falls and I've had two different kinds of medical alert devices from Lively Mobile. I have one around my neck, which I have to make sure to charge every night. And it is going to be a little bit of a problem for me. But other than that, it’s good to have. My device makes things easier. When I got it, I was still driving and I could be out at the grocery store and feel good about it. I’m perfectly happy with Lively Mobile so I'd encourage others to have it.

Reviewed Jan. 19, 2018

I’ve been using Lively Mobile for about two years. I am blind and I live alone. I had also fallen before and I wanted somebody to come, lift and help me up. Neither of my kids lives very close, too, so they suggested I get a medical alert device in case something happens. I wear the device around my neck and it’s comfortable. My daughter comes up once a week or once every three months and she checks it. Their response time is mediocre though as it takes them around four rings. To me, that’s important. I’d rather it was quicker.

Reviewed Jan. 19, 2018

I’m 85, I live alone and I’m not in a really good health. I used to have a different medical alert but it had too much equipment. It had a wristband and a neck thing but I still had to carry a GPS with me. So, I switched to Lively Mobile. And the alert that I have now is strictly a GPS and it’s chained around my neck. It’s just one thing. Shortly after I got it, before I even got the names of the contact people, I fainted and fell in the backyard. The neighbors helped me before and the response from Lively Mobile came in a matter of a few minutes. It was embarrassing when the alert went off accidentally, too, but the team was very nice about it.

A friend of mine had Lively Mobile and her kids got it for her. I wish I talked to them first because it cost quite a bit of money to get rid of the other one which I didn’t like. But if anybody is looking to get one of the alerts, I would recommend that they get the fall alert because it was set off a couple of times and even when I didn’t fall and I just jiggled it. So, it’s quite sensitive which is good.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2018

We had a working medical alert device but Mary thought it wasn’t working. Her stepdaughter sent the GreatCall Lively Mobile device to her, but it doesn’t seem to work. It has been knocked off of her nightstand numerous times and not once has Lively Mobile ever called or the fire department showed up. When she activated the other one accidentally, they called her back to check on her, but she was careful so it didn’t talk to her very often. But every time she made a mistake, they called her or the fire department showed up twice because she didn’t answer them. Although I am not happy about the GreatCall Lively personally, Mary’s happy with it so we're going to keep it.

Pinned

Hello Bob, we are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with the Lively Mobile and we appreciate your feedback. The Service indicator appears under the call button and is either white or red. The white flashing light is the indication you have good cellular coverage. A red flashing light indicates No cellular coverage. If you believe the device is not working properly, please follow up with our Customer Service Department at 1-800-733-6632 between 6am to 7pm, Monday – Saturday, Pacific Time.

Fall DetectionStaff

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2018

I have multiple sclerosis and I live alone. And also, I had fallen. I needed a medical alert device and a friend recommended Lively Mobile. But ever since I’ve gotten the device, I’m very happy that I haven’t fallen. Still, it’s a wonderful thing and it would have been there for me in case I fell. I wear it in a couple of different ways. I wear mostly jeans or slacks and I clip it onto the band and put a little chain around it and then throw a loop on my apparel. It seems to work fine and that way, I will not lose it if somebody knocks it off. One time, my grandson came and gave me a great big hug and he pushed the button, and Lively Mobile immediately responded. They were nice, too.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsSales & Marketing

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2018

My neighbor has a medical alert device but she can't take it out of the house. So it's not as good as the GreatCall because GreatCall is based on the satellite and you can carry it around with you. When I found out I could go up to Walmart and get one, I did. I’m 77 and I got a pinched nerve. Since I've been having trouble with my back and leg lately, I feel a little more confident when I carry my GreatCall around with me. I have the GreatCall Splash but I have seen in the advertisements that they came out with a new device that looks a little different now.

Sometimes, when I'd lean up against an object and the pressure pushes the button by itself, I'd get somebody to answer right away. I'd tell them I'm sorry that I've accidentally pushed the button, but at least I knew it was working. I was also advised to push it from time to time to see if it's working. So I would push the button by myself, I would get to the operator, and their response time has been good.

Now and again, I would look at the thing and the little indicator in the middle that normally comes on and off so that you know the thing is working, would stop flashing and I would think it was dead. So I'd pick it up and shake it a little bit, then it suddenly starts working again. The person I called to ask about it suggested that I periodically shut the machine off. She told me to push the off button and hold it until it goes off, then to turn it back on again and hold the button until I get the automated voice response that the machine is on. Then she said that the device would be okay for awhile. I did that and it worked. But I still don't know exactly know what the problem is.

At night, I keep the device on the charger but once in a while I forget, so when I get up in the morning and find it in the living room by my chair, I don't put it on my pocket. If I don’t forget to charge it, I try in the morning when get up to take it off the charger and put it in my pocket or fasten it on with a lanyard then on to my shirt. But sometimes, that light would still quit working. So it's a little bit unpredictable when that would happen. Still, I would recommend GreatCall. In fact, I told my neighbor about it and she said she hadn’t bought one yet because her contract on the one she had hadn’t run out. But she told me when the contract runs out for that one, she wouldn’t renew it and she’d go out and buy a GreatCall.

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2018

I had an experience before where I passed out in my kitchen. I woke up and didn’t know what had happened, then I crawled to the telephone. That made me decide to get a medical alert device. I had a medical alert device before I moved to a retirement community, but it was a home-based one with the base set, which wasn’t appropriate here. I needed one that moved with me so I got a Lively Mobile. I wear it around my neck and it's a little bulky. I wear it inside my clothes since the flashing light is disconcerting to people.

Reviewed Jan. 15, 2018

I'm a retired medical social worker and I live independently. I go food shopping at the supermarket, go to the pharmacy, the bakery, and go to Macy’s once every six months. The Lively Mobile device was given to me a year ago. My sons and my husband decided that I needed to have something around my neck in case I wasn’t feeling well or I was in an emergency situation. I wear it around my neck and as soon as I wake up in the morning, it's right next to my bed on the nightstand. I put it on before I go out of the house but I also wear it in the house so that if I go downstairs to the basement and I fall, I have it on.

I’m very old-fashioned, cautious, and careful. I've learned the right way of using it, which is when I'm home. If I'm home, they have my number and that’s where I will talk to somebody. I don’t want them calling me on the phone when I'm driving. It's there because it's a safety precaution. I have three sons who are very protective of me and even if I didn’t want to use it, they would make me use it. This way, they feel I'm protected, and I feel the same way. I appreciate this device since it's there for me when I need it. It gives me a way of contacting whoever and whatever I would want to do. It gives me the privacy that I need and that it's ready, willing, and able to be that when I want it.

Reviewed Jan. 14, 2018

I'm 86 now and since my husband died, I am by myself. My family and I all felt I should get a medical alert system because I had fallen a couple of times. I got Lively Mobile when I was going to Florida last year and I have it for about a year now. I feel more independent with it, especially if I'd be going outside my house because if I would fall maybe no one would see me. There are certain times I would take it off when I'd be in the house, but most of the time, I would have it on and I feel more comfortable.

My device has a pretty long cord that hangs on my neck and shows when I wear something lower. If it was a chain or something else, that would be all right. But I understand it's that cord that lets them know that I’ve hit something. If it's around my neck and I happen to have an accident, it would go off and the GPS could find me. But I don't know if it would still work if I wear it anywhere else. It fell one night and their reps came right on and said they detected a fall. I picked it up and said that it just dropped out of my hand. But they were right there and were very alert. They were very nice, too. I've recommended Lively Mobile to quite a few people now. Because of me, my niece just bought a one yesterday and my neighbor is going to buy one as well.

Reviewed Jan. 13, 2018

I'm old and I live alone, and since using Lively Mobile, I don't worry so much. The device is easy to use and better than the 10 pounds of weight around my neck. And it is worth the price to pay for it. My experience with Lively Mobile has been nothing but good.

Reviewed Jan. 12, 2018

I had a hip replacement surgery and I didn’t want to be left alone without any way of getting help if I fell down or something. I have Lively Mobile, but I haven’t needed to use it so far. It was very easy to set up and I had a representative who really helped me a lot. I wear it around my neck, and I'm satisfied with it.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedOnline & AppFall DetectionStaff

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2018

I've got a medical thing going on which is affecting my balance. My wife passed in 2016, so I live alone. We were out without power for about six days and the only thing that worked were cellphones. It's good to know that the Lively Mobile device is there. I have had a couple of incidents with the automatic feature. I forgot that I had it on and went on to do some things that interpreted as me falling, when I wasn't. And it impressed me how quickly they were there. But during the first time, it was a little startling because I wasn't expecting it 'cause I didn't think I've done anything to set it off. It would be a lot easier if the automatic fall feature worked without being worn as a pendant but with a clip-on. In this day and age, smaller is better. Although it's small for what it does, reducing the size would be helpful either in the overall dimension or the thickness of it.

Another thing was that after the hurricane in September, I had to have the roof replaced on my house. They didn't replace it with shingles but with a metal roof which is better down here for resisting hurricanes. But it interferes with cellular signals. The battery started running down really quickly as well so I called customer service to inquire what was going on.

While I was on the phone with customer service, they were doing some remote tracking of the device and had me turning it off and on and while I was on the phone with the rep, they were trying to get in touch with me through the device and then trying to call me at the same time. I couldn't get switched over on the call waiting fast enough to talk to them. Then they called the emergency contact. But somehow, there was better connection between checking the unit out and having it registered that I fell down. I would definitely recommend Lively Mobile. In fact, I already did to my neighbor. They're starting to have medical issues themselves. However, they should offer an adaptor that I can plug in to the car to the charging station which was how I was able to keep my cellphone charged during the extended power outage.

Reviewed Jan. 10, 2018

My neighbor has a Lively Mobile and I felt I needed it, too. I got Lively Mobile for myself right on my hip or around my neck, and I've been using it for about a year and a half now. Having to wear it around the neck is too bulky and people look at me funny when it's flashing at them all the time. But then that's their problem, not mine. Lively Mobile has a new model out that I've seen a friend has and it looks like it's a little easier to keep in the pocket. Overall, the service is good and their response time is immediate. I'm very satisfied with it.

Reviewed Jan. 9, 2018

My niece, who's a lawyer, is very nagging and she said that I should get a button. I'm 87 and she thinks that I'm going to fall eventually. I told her to research it and she came up with GreatCall Lively Mobile. One thing I don't like about Lively Mobile is the very short time before it's to be put back on charge on the battery. I put the button in at 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon and then it goes off with a ding dong or ding, ding, ding sound and powers off. Also, twice happened where the spring opens unexpectedly. They should make sure that the opening is on the side not on the top so it won't tend to open. Even more, I've accidentally seemed to have turned it off when I leaned against something and pressed the button without knowing. I was getting up from the table and then I heard their voice. The first time it happened was in booth at a restaurant and the voices suddenly talking to me got me very flustered.

Pinned

Hello Edna, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We always suggest that our customers charge the device at the most convenient time for them and when they will not be up and active. Most customers will charge the device bedside while they sleep. Any customer whose device is not holding an ample charge that lasts throughout the day should follow up with our Customer Service at 1-800-733-6632 between 6am to 7pm, Monday – Saturday, Pacific Time. -GreatCall Operations

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2018

I'm an old, fat man and I've had several heart attacks. I stay at home while my wife works and she's worried that something might happen to me. So she was really interested in the Lively Mobile button. It gives my wife a peace of mind. I can't use a necklace because I have a pacemaker, so I wear it on my belt.

Online & App

Reviewed Jan. 7, 2018

I have had occasions where I would fall down and I can't get back up. I wear my Lively Mobile device and I'm satisfied having their service.

Reviewed Jan. 7, 2018

I'm disabled and I'm in a wheelchair, and my experience with Lively Mobile was great. However, I had to cancel it and go back to the Aging Office’s program. The thing is a little heavy around the neck, which I didn’t like at all, but I do like that it is a GPS because it was nationwide. I also do not like the squareness of the thing either, as well as the flashing light through the clothes. The unit I have now is basically the same thing, but not near as heavy nor as big. Since having the device I gained more confidence. The team was great and everything was fine. It is easy to use and I'm satisfied.

Reviewed Jan. 6, 2018

I've had two strokes and I've had trouble with falling since then. Having my Lively Mobile feels like I'm not by myself and I have somebody looking after me. If I get sick, I can alert somebody. It's comfortable and easy to use. I would refer Lively Mobile to others.

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2018

I'm 83 years old and I live by myself. My children wanted me to get a medical alert device. I had MobileHelp before and it was over $400 a year. The last time I called them for anything, the guy was very rude so I just got rid of them. I had all kinds of excuses not to get a medical alert device. But GreatCall was very inexpensive and does the same thing as the big high dollar ones do. The only problem I had with them is that I never know how much money they're taking out in my account. It's supposed to be $24 a month, but when I got my bank statement for last month, they had taken out $21. For the last three months, the amount was different than what I put in because they lowered it. So this time I didn't put anything and I would wait until I get my bank statement and then put it in.

The Lively reps were nice when they called me. However, the little thing with a button on it that they sent me wouldn't work. I sent that back to them and they sent me another one, and it was already programmed and ready to go. Other than that, they're really good. Even though I have a neighbor that would be right here the minute I told her that I don't feel good, I just feel good to know that I can call Lively especially in the middle of the night if I'm having a problem.

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2018

My husband had fallen a few times outside and since he got Lively Mobile I feel a little safer leaving him. Their service has been real good. We had a service before that didn't work at all. I would recommend Lively Mobile to a friend. It's a little pricey but it would make you feel more secure.

Reviewed Jan. 3, 2018

I was living all alone after my husband passed away. I have very serious arthritis and the doctor asked me to use a cane walking all the time and now they want me to use a walker. I’m susceptible to a fall, so I’m very, very careful. I wear very strong low heel shoes, and I thought that the medical device is the best thing and it’s in my purse all the time. Even if I ride in somebody else’s car, it's with me in case there was an accident and I was involved in anybody. I've never had to use my Lively Mobile, but I hit the button by mistake when I was unplugging the charge and the emergency came by right on and asked if I needed help. Then I told them that I just hit the button by mistake. I charge it every night and I'm satisfied with it. I would recommend it.

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2018

I’m 101 years old and I live alone. A friend told me about Lively Mobile and I called them. They set up a service for me and I’ve had it for about three years. The customer service is very good and they told me exactly what to do. I wear the device around my neck and having it does not bother me at all. I fell and broke my hip the other night but I forgot to push the button. I’m getting well now and everyday was taken care of anyway. Also, I told a friend to get Lively Mobile and have recommended them to two people.

Customer ServiceMonitoring

Reviewed Jan. 1, 2018

I had another medical alert and I got Lively Mobile, which I like much more. The other one would go off when I was in another room and they were going to send an ambulance to my house and I didn’t even know it had gone off. But they had some good points, too. My dog had stepped on it while I was driving and we were out walking and they sent a police after me, so that was good. With Lively Mobile, there was one time I leaned over the cabinet and set the device off and they called me right directly instead of other numbers, and they asked if I was okay. I told them I was fine and I must’ve just hit my button. So, I’ve been very pleased with it and it’s easy to wear and most of the time, I remember to keep it on me.

I've been a lot more confident with my Lively Mobile. I’ve been sick for a whole week now with the stomach flu, and I've had it right with me so I knew that I could call someone if I had any real big problems. And that is encouraging. I’m 90 years old and I still drive and so I keep it on me when I drive. It's wonderful when we can keep on driving. And I also go to the spa and keep it on me when I do therapy there. I would recommend Lively Mobile to anyone who would ask me about it.