3.6/5 (875 ratings)

About Amazon.com

Amazon.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2022

Etatstatsys dhdmfngkf f fgmgnnff ggm g gmfmdf fmf g fkf f gnf gng g g g g g g nfndndndnn. End Etatstatsys dhdmfngkf f fgmgnnff ggm g gmfmdf fmf g fkf f gnf gng g g g g g g nfndndndnn. End Etatstatsys dhdmfngkf f fgmgnnff ggm g gmfmdf fmf g fkf f gnf gng g g g g g g nfndndndnn. End

Original review: Oct. 18, 2022

I have been had Amazon Home Warranty for almost 2 yrs and I have called them 2 times regarding issues but both time I got disappointed. When they called for sales they told us all the appliances are cover under this warranty and when we called they always this thing is not covered by amazon home warranty.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 17, 2022

I have been ordering from Amazon forever it seems. I just purchased 2 Honda Generators and a lot of accessories for them. Some of my orders to my home are for thousands of dollars and I get a little nervous when UPS drops my generators without ringing the doorbell! That’s not AMAZON'S fault of course. Amazon does a fantastic job of speedy, very easy ordering on their website. The site is a work of art in that it just works right every order I place! I love Amazon and I think Jeff Bezos is under appreciated!

Talk about how easy it is to return….say a pair of shoes that don’t fit right….just put them back outside your door and they are whisked away back to Amazon and you are refunded immediately! Amazon prices must be scrutinized and compared to get the best prices. But I pay less than I would in person at the stores with Amazon Prime 5% back, discounted prices on top of that and free shipping and really fast delivery times! FANTASTIC. I saved hundreds of dollars on my Honda Generators, what a pleasant surprise! Plus I can buy extended warranties on my generators, accessories and extended run fuel tanks etc etc.

Thanks to Jeff Bezos for developing online shopping to such a high degree of integrity! Love it! That Prime membership, comes with free movies, music wow! I can just go on and on. CUSTOMER SERVICE reminds me of Apple Support, FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE! They actually help you, can you believe that in this day and age! Try calling AT&T, or Western Union, or your bank! Haha. Amazon RULES online commerce. Try it if you have not, you will be very happy.

Original review: July 7, 2022

The primary uses of the Kindle gadget are reading and downloading electronic books. It is the finest gadget for book lovers and you can watch online material on OTT platforms, however occasionally Kindle owners have had a frozen screen issue that causes the device to become unresponsive. If you like to know how to unfreeze Kindle visit **.

Original review: April 30, 2022

This site is very informative and easy to find the products you want, and need. The only problem I have is some products do not list a price, such as some Graphics Cards, I have to click again to find a price for them. I do not think this should be Needed. Thank you/ LOK

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

Ordered a book on 12/26/2022. Today, 1/24/2023 I checked my account to see why the book never arrived and found out it was undeliverable and returned on 1/16/2023. Amazon never let me know nor even refunded me. Called and got a lady named TONI who told me she would refund my CC and would send me an email verifying this within a few minutes. I never got an email so called and transferred to a supervisor. She said I was not refunded and would correct this as the book never came as it was returned 8 days ago. Customer service has gone downhill real fast! It does not matter if you are a Prime member for a decade+, or if you place a lot of orders. The supervisor did follow through and sent an email as promised. Not fair that my time is wasted and my money has been tied up for 29 days (34-36 days considering it takes time for the bank to issue on their end). Very, very, very disappointing!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

I have found recently when you return an item if it's under $100 they will provide the refund within a week, if it's over $100 they can take up to 30 days. I have also learned this is at the discretion of the agent you speak too. For instance late night will go to a different call center across the world. When you call you can tell by how they confirm your account. I decided to call back 10 hours later and how interesting I was able to get the refund but the last agent from a different call center quotes a policy that is clearly "flexible". I won't buy anything over $100 from Amazon again as the quality is horrible.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2023

I missed my delivery by 2 minutes. My package was to be delivered today anywhere up until 10:00 p.m.. Unfortunately I had to use the bathroom, so now I have to wait until tomorrow. I tried to contact them, figured I can have them circle back considering it was only 2 minutes. But it's a whole big runaround before you can actually talk to someone, by then 20 minutes have gone by. They should send a text or email an hour before your package is due to arrive. I'm a prime member (which they increased the price....a lot) for about 8 years and feel like I'm not getting much benefits from it. There has been quite a delay with the shipping lately, returning something is not so simple anymore. I feel as though there should be an easier way to contact someone instead of being redirected around the help site and messaging with an automation.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2023

When Amazon use Fedex or UPS, I never have problems, TBA was ok too, but little problems from time to time, but now that they are using USPS, is a disaster, I run a company and I receive a minimum of 50 Amazon packages per week, and USPS lost at least 3 to 5 per week. Now AMAZON do not want to be responsible for these and sent a letter :"We advise you to contact USPS in order to pursue this matter". I asked my neighbors and everyone is having the same problems, AMAZON PLEASE DO NOT USE USPS!!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2023

Amazon buyers beware! Amazon has deactivated my account 3 times in the last month with absolutely no explanation of any kind and CS has no suggestions regarding reactivation. I have been locked out completely with no explanation. Amazon's response, "Someone will call you" which they never do. Two credit cards are associated with my account which poses a serious security breach and leaves potential for unauthorized charges to be made. Again, Amazon CSRs ARE RUDE - Continually talk over you and have no recourse nor suggestions regarding reactivation. Amazon is infuriating, unprofessional and undoubtedly criminals. When this is resolved I will in no way do business with Amazon and will strongly recommend the same to others.

Amazon.com Company Information