3.38/5
Based on 1,279 ratings submitted in the last year
Show rating distribution

Amazon.com

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 13, 2017

3275 Amazon.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Once they charged me for an order I never placed. I just learned that they tried to do so again last month, but my debit card was canceled due to fraudulent activity. This last order was for a product I had never heard of! So I contacted an agent through chat. He was so incompetent. I told him again and again all the details and never received an answer. Also, prime is a joke as it doesn't apply to everything. In addition, no one should need to wait for a month or longer for products sent by other companies. I'm done with them. They'll never again get my business. Note that they recently purchased Whole Foods. How sad. I always like that store.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Amazon is the worst LIAR and customer SERVICE EVER. I used to LOVE THEM but they messed up one of my orders, said they would refund the amount and give me a $50 credit. IT NEVER HAPPENED. I called back and spoke with a supervisor called Agatha who told me a manager was not available. This order was supposed to arrive TWO DAYS before it actually got here. I spent 2 hours on the telephone with a Manager, and just today on Thursday, I got the credit for the Order but never the $50 she promised for the chaos and insanity and lies. Saying there was no access to my apartment, I do not live in a gated community, my apartment door is right out in the open.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

My order was placed with Amazon Prime on October 4th 2017, these were four fuel injector seals for my car. Only one seal was delivered on time and the rest haven't been delivered. The delivery date has been changed 3 times since then. On October 10, I spoke with customer service rep and a supervisor to address my frustration. I was repeatedly offered only one solution and that is to cancel this order and internally reprocess it with guaranteed next day delivery of missing items.

Well, today is next day and I received only one out of missing 3 seals. I called Amazon Customer Service again today and they offered the same exact solution to cancel and internally reprocess the missing items with guaranteed next day delivery. When I asked to let me speak with the same supervisor who made a guaranteed delivery promise, I was told that he cannot share personal information. Which does not make any sense, since I did not ask for any personal information.

In the meantime, I have a dead car with all 4 fuel injectors hanging out and inability to go to work. Uber or rental cars are not economical solution and local dealers do not have these seals in stock. I missed work for 3 days and will miss tomorrow. I have been Amazon Prime member for almost a decade now and unfortunately, they usually never have a sized appropriate alternative for given issues. I am frustrated with Amazon's mistakes in their fulfillment department and their unprofessionalism and fake promises, however I alone must suffer the damage. I guess that's a treat for being their loyal customer. I am going to cancel my Amazon account and prime membership. (4x) GB Remanufacturing 8-017 Fuel Injector Seal Kit. Thank You.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I ordered a phone from Amazon. Being a prime customer I was expecting one day delivery. The phone came at the end of the expected day. During the time the delivery boy was taking signature I tried to open the box, he then snatched the phone from me and said, "Don't open this in front me." I said I'm just checking for my satisfaction. He became so hyper that he went away taking the phone back with him. When I called customer care, the executive said there is no update after the out of delivery notification. He said so many things that I filling an escalation form against him and surely the product will be delivered tomorrow.

Then I got update in the order that my address is incomplete and thus delivery got cancel. Next day again I got out of delivery update but end of the day got update of unable to contact the recipient. There is no action taken by Amazon on my various calls to customer care. This is the way these people are making fool of people. My 18k is stuck with it and I'm highly disappointed. Not received my order till now.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I have been an Amazon customer for many many years and I would occasionally sell a book on Amazon. Then when I tried to log into my Amazon account to sell a book today, I discovered that my account has been canceled. They forwarded me into a page where I was given an opportunity to create a new account and to pay 39.99 a month. The customer service person was entirely unhelpful. She refused to forward me to the supervisor. There was no email or any kind of warning about this account being closed. I wonder if this is a part of a bigger campaign to force small sellers from the site?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I used to be an Amazon seller but did not pass the new verification process due to Missing business bank account. My account was terminated and over 1.5k pounds withheld, which was promised to be paid within 90 days. It has now been over 160 days and no payment has been made, nor reply to my emails.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I WILL NEVER buy ANYTHING from Amazon again. I am completely shocked and appalled with how they handle business. The fact that they are blowing up HUGE right now is the shocking part. First of all, their site is ugly and super busy. It's hard to find things, it's just too much stuff going on screen. And if you want free shipping, good luck with that. You will search for an item, see the price (click bait) and realize the REAL price for the items are the shipping prices! So you will not actually know how much the item is until AFTER you click on it. There is no option to search by "free shipping", which in and of itself is completely idiotic. And if you DO get free shipping with Amazon prime, you will quickly realize that a lot of cheaper items are not eligible for Amazon Prime!

Also, when I wanted to add the last $2.80 of a virtual MasterCard, it took the last $2.80 from my virtual card but only applied $1.80 to my Amazon card balance. The MasterCard transaction history shows two different charges from Amazon, one for $1 and one for $1.80. Even though only $1.80 was applied to my Amazon card. So, when I call this completely INEPT "customer service", they proceed to tell me that it wasn't a charge and that the $1 is to verify that card. Even though they NEVER said they were charging the $1. So they told me they already released the $1 but I assured them that it was not there. Then they proceed to tell me that I will have to get ahold of MasterCard and have them give back that $1. Even though it was an AMAZON CHARGE! So I have to take out more of my time because of Amazon and contact MasterCard for $1??? What a damn joke.

Also, you will realize when you call Amazon "customer service" that it is outsourced to people with strong accents who lie about their name right off the bat. The talking and noise I heard while trying to explain my problems was the loudest, most distracting, and irritating customer service center I have ever experienced. Hands down. I had to call back 3 times because of either dropped call, or a VERY ignorant customer service rep who didn't know ANYTHING about what I was trying to say. I will explain this situation further down in review.

The problem I had that needed customer service attention: I had $12.80 of credit balance on Amazon. I tried to buy a knife that was $8.60. While the "use my paypal credit balance" was checked, the continue sign was still greyed out. So I wasn't able to purchase the item, even though I had enough to cover on the credit balance. So the SECOND time I call back (first time I was curiously cut off while trying to fix problem), I get an Indian woman who right off the bat says her name is "Jill" or something like that. So she starts the entire convo lying. Nice. Anyway, I explain the situation to her, and literally I cannot understand what she is even trying to tell me at certain points. At one point shes asks for my email address, I literally spell it out for her, she is silent... So silent that I have to go "Hello? Are you even still there?"... Even though I know she is still there because I can hear the RIDICULOUS noise/talking in the background.

So she stays silent little longer then asks me, "Okay, can I have your email please". I was literally like "I JUST got done giving that to you! I literally just sat here and spelled it out for you... You didn't just hear me???" She says "no sorry, please spell it again"... LMAO (what a joke!). Then after we get through that debacle, I explain everything in detail what happened AGAIN and she says "Okay, can you please give me the order number"... I say "what order number? I don't know what you are talking about". Then she direct me online to the "orders" section of Amazon. At this point I realize that this WHOLE TIME I WAS CHATTING WITH HER, she had no idea why I even called. Even after explaining it to her in detail. So I say "Why would I have an order #??? THE WHOLE reason I am calling is because I couldn't place order!" I swear on my life, she says "If you can please give me the order number..."

I lost it and said "YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING WHY I CALLED! I CALLED BECAUSE I AM HAVING A PROBLEM PLACING AN ORDER! Therefore I would NOT HAVE an order number because I NEVER PLACED AN ORDER! That is the WHOLE REASON I AM CALLING!" Then she is silent again. Then I say "Sorry to get upset but this is ridiculous." Then I say "I just want to use my Amazon gift card and check out! Then I'm cancelling account! That's all I'm looking to do today." The silence AGAIN! So then I actually yelled at her and said "MAYBE YOU SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGE WHEN PEOPLE ARE TALKING, YOU ARE HORRIBLE AT THIS!" and hung up.

Now the third time calling back for this same issue. A nice guy answered and I told him my issues, he could NOT figure out what the problem was with why I could not check out, and LITERALLY after 20 mins. with this 3rd customer service rep, I FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF! I figured it out while the guy had me on hold trying to figure out the same problem. So I ended the completely pointless call. After all that I troubleshot the issue and fixed it MYSELF. Amazon customer service was COMPLETELY unhelpful and left me to figure out the problem for them.

All of this, mixed with the fact your prices are not that great (check eBay for better prices), you have no choice for free shipping while searching products (unless Prime, even then some things aren't eligible for Prime) so the prices you see in search are NOT THE PRICES YOU WILL PAY, your site is horribly designed and way too busy. I think it is a complete shame that you get to rape everyone with your capitalism while making a killing. Another corporate P.O.S. that only cares about the bottom line! But that's the USA for you!

And for all of you simple minded sheep who say "Amazon is huge right now with millions of customers, they can't be that bad." You are part of the problem. Amazon is a site for unconscious wealthy spenders who DO NOT do due diligence as far as pricing goes. ANY and I mean ANY deal I've found on Amazon, I found it cheaper just looking other places (eBay, Tophatter, Wish, etc.). To wrap it up, I was shocked that Amazon was such a horrible experience. But that what's billions will do to you. No more morals.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I ordered from Amazon and was notified that my package couldn't be delivered and I would be getting a refund. They expressly told me in their email that if I wanted the items I had ordered, I would have to reorder them. I didn't because I decided not to bother with it and to buy them elsewhere. A few days later, the package appeared and I opened it to find that the plastic bags on the inside were open and damaged. Amazon then took back their refund and charged my account.

I emailed them and they said that they charged me because they "found my package" and had to deliver it. So I had to pay for their mistake unless I return a package that I didn't reorder in the first place. Unfortunately, I washed the items in the order before I realized the mistake (because I had already reordered from somewhere else) and they can't be returned. I'm really put out with Amazon at this point--I've have problems before but never anything they didn't resolve appropriately--and I will not be ordering from them again. There is absolutely no reason for customers to be paying for Amazon's screwups.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Since when does the burden of returning goods get put on the customers? I was charged $24.95 to return runners that were too small (never worn) since no exchanges were allowed plus I had to pay return postage. Total cost to return was more than $40.00 and I was charged shipping on original purchase so complete waste of time and money on my side. This is the way of future? Everybody making money off unsuspecting customers. Guess I'll have to go back to shopping at Walmart.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Tried to order 4 items from Amazon using Amazon Prime for free shipping as follows, 1. Oil filter, 2. Fuel filter, 3. Chainsaw bar, 4. Chainsaw chain. In checkout #'s 1, 2 & 3 came back as: Cannot ship due to address problems etc. but no clear reason. Called Amazon, rep saw the problem but did not know why it happened. Told rep we want a callback to explain problem. No answer in 3 days! Cancelled Prime membership. Lousy customer service!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

If you don't have time to sit in front of your building to make sure your package come don't order from them... This is the worst delivery experience I ever had, customer service was another waste of time... Currently still waiting for my package time frame of delivery 8am-8pm. USPS tells you exactly when it's arriving and lets you give SPECIFIC instructions if you're not home... Last time ordering from them.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I shopped Amazon for a work coat for my son. I found one. It was in stock and stated with expedited shipping I would have by 10/06/2017. It is not here. I have tried to post my review of the poor shipping but Amazon refuses to post it. Totally disgraceful. Amazon & rugged outfitters are lying cheats.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I keep receiving emails from Amazon Prime that say to explore the benefits of my membership. I have never signed up for the service. Today I received two such emails. I click on the link allowing me to view/change my membership, sign in, and get a message that I am not a prime member. What a sneaky, insidious way they have of confusing the issue and getting someone to inadvertently sign up. I have bought ONE item from Amazon, and been hounded daily by them since.

My husband bought one item, and found he had been signed up for Amazon prime -- it showed up as a yearly charge on our checking account. After numerous attempts, we canceled his forced membership. Really, they should be held accountable for their underhanded, unethical marketing practices. I have spoken to a representative online twice, and in broken English I could barely understand, he said he would fix the problem. Oh, and unrelated, I hope, but nearly as annoying, was receiving two packages in one week of merchandise I did not order from Amazon.

They told me someone else had used my account to buy these items, but I had not been charged. Now why would anyone buy items on my account and send them to my home??? And on an account I had charged ONE item to from my debit card -- the only purchase I have made from Amazon in more than 10 years. So, the representative assured me my account had been totally suspended and I would need to open a new one. Then, like magic, I start getting a barrage of messages from Amazon congratulating me on my prime membership. Dealing with them is truly like being in a funhouse of mirrors, only it is no fun at all, but rather a time wasting, royal pain in the behind.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I had ordered an impact gun. It was 8 days before I got an email saying it was shipped. It's been another week still have not received it. Now on the tracking, says there is a delay and will be another five days. I think I'll start doing my shopping elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Seller Yaklha was selling 3 packs of 40 each business envelopes for about $6.50 total. When I received the box there was only 1 pack in the box. Contacted seller, seller said not his problem, to contact Amazon. Contacted Amazon 3 time-no response. Posted a one star review on seller. In my review I said I could go up the street to Walmart and buy the same items. Amazon read my review and deleted the reference to Walmart. Didn't know this was a new seller-but before you buy from any seller on Amazon that isn't well known, put the sellers name in your search engine and see what comes up. I did that after the fact. This seller is not in the U.S. but some 3rd world country. Tried to cancel Prime Immediately-no response from Amazon & Prime wasn't cancelled. If you can buy locally, do it. Amazon has become really sleazy.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

On September 21, my wife ordered a personal health product from Amazon. Just days after its delivery, we started receiving cold calls from companies selling related products. These included medication, supplements, therapy programs, and even devices similar to that ordered from Amazon. As this was the first time this medical condition was brought to light, the conclusion is that Amazon sells or distributes the purchasing habits of their customers, virtually in real time. A call was made to Amazon Customer Service (866-216-1072) where the Purchase Order "could not be located" and of course there was an adamant denial that Amazon releases personal information. Bottomline, besides Google and Facebook, it appears Amazon also releases personal customer data and is another source of cold calls and marketing invasion of one's phone and mailbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I have a Note 8 and purchased 4 cases through Amazon. None of the cases worked. Customer service apologizes and offered promo code but they are sorry they do not offer cases through Amazon for Note 8 so promo credit won't help me. They did not try to fix the issue or seem to care about the frustration or anything. Waterproof cases didn't fit correctly and blocked the flash on back cam and fingerprint scanner. The description of all cases and pics showed this was not to be but when you get case and put phone in it... it is how it is... and not as described or shown. Amazon sells items through 3rd parties but refuses to take responsibility for them and incorrect items... They should be held responsible for items on their site regardless who sells items seeing as Amazon is the site that fulfills order.

They basically have a not my problem attitude. If they are contracted with these 3rd parties then they in my opinion are telling us to trust the product. Unacceptable. They used to be great. Have done a lot of business with them but it seems since they became more popular that they have gotten bad with customer service and better at selling bad products. I call it popularity **. It's like let's be a good company and stand behind all our products but once they become popular they don't care anymore. It's sad. Very sad. I cancelled Prime and will never do business with them again. Nobody else should either unless you like frustration and subpar products and want to order a product and like to be surprised when it's not what it stated.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I am disabled and I have been a customer for years. I have had great customer service. These last few months have been horrible. Previously have ordered by phone but now they only but cannot do anymore.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I have a complaint against Amazon. ca. I am an Amazon Prime member. This entitles me to express shipping (2-4 business days) on many but NOT all items. I order vinyl records from Amazon. I ALWAYS avoid buying items that are out of stock or have long expected arrival dates, because I don't like to wait. I purchased a Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene vinyl record from Amazon on Sept. 26 2017. I selected EXPRESS SHIPPING and had an expected arrival date of Oct. 2 2017. (Great! This is acceptable). Well Amazon didn't ship and didn't ship but still had an expected delivery date of Oct. 2 2017. I've already gotten the other records ordered at the same time.

Now Amazon has changed the expected arrival date to Oct. 10 2017. (REALLY!? You got to be kidding me!) This is the EXPRESS SHIPPING I paid for? (I'm glad I didn't choose regular shipping!) Now what really burns me up is... If I ordered that SAME RECORD today from Amazon, I am quoted an expected arrival date BEFORE Oct 10 2017. How is that? I ordered a week ago and you have not even shipped the item! I would NOT have ordered the item IF Amazon had been honest about the true arrival date. If I had ordered somewhere else, I would have been listening to my record already. Now my money is "tied up" with Amazon and I CAN'T shop somewhere else.

It seems as though when you order an item from Amazon, you are taking a "gamble" on exactly when it will arrive. Some people get a thrill out of gambling. I'm not one of those people. I actually prefer to deal with an honest company who is up front about TRUE shipping times. I'm hoping to get a refund on the remainder of my Amazon Prime membership. I don't believe Amazon is keeping its end of the agreement. A very unhappy FORMER Amazon customer.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Amazon posturing to close account due to faulty product return. Amazon is not careful enough in looking at the quality levels of the imported products Amazon markets resulting in an ever increasing number of faulty products, and inferior quality not worth the price paid. Your thoughts? Time to get politicians involved with these abusive corporate tactics? Oh, nevermind - they're on the corporate payroll.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

When are we all going to admit that prime two day shipping doesn’t exists anymore! I’ve been a prime member for many years and I’ve always been very happy with the reliability until this year. Now packages just come whenever they feel like it. I’ve had 6 just THIS week that say they are out for delivery and don’t show up. When are you going to address this and either stop charging us or take care of the problem. I’m tired of getting the same response from customer service. There is too much competition for me to remain loyal when there doesn’t seem to be a solution in sight. This isn’t the standard Amazon used to hold itself to.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Our numerous late packages that Amazon will not take responsibility for they keep blaming other parties besides themselves. I have remove my account and all of my subscriptions to their services. They have lost a customer over a 7 dollar product. They didn't care that they lost a customer that was paying around 30 to 50 a month in subscriptions with them plus all my future business. Amazon a 7 dollar product worth losing over 4000 a year in products. They don't care. So I say piss off Amazon I will do my business elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I have placed 5 orders out of which 3 have given me tough time. One order is showing as delivered but yet not delivered. Other 2 wrong products delivered. I have asked for replacement. Amazon automatically taked for refund. Lot of follow still no solution. People I was huge FAN of Amazon. Have always done online shopping from it but this time it was a nightmare experience. I would not recommend Amazon going forward to anyone. Could not even think Amazon will spoil our festive mood like this. Amazon has definitely taught us a lesson that we should go for online shopping at all. Pathetic Service!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Gaming ROG monitor - I sent it back because the first item was damaged, the item has been replaced with a new item and the changed item is defective. Amazon cannot refund return for the second time, it does not change with a product that runs smoothly in the item. I want an urgent solution and the value of the monitor is very high. I have been twice victimized and this experience is a very bad thing.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

Amazon forced us as sellers to use their fulfillment by declining to accept tracking numbers of certain carriers and when we finally gave in and signed up, on average 15% of our merchandise and gave us a hard time reimbursing us for the losses. In addition, siding with customers has its limits, but when a customer returned an item he used and destroyed Amazon reimbursed him with our money.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I reached out to Amazon about two orders that I did not receive. The tracking number said they were delivered but they never arrived. The response I received from a customer service rep named Sarah, was not only unhelpful - it was confusing and incorrect. She only addressed one of the items even though they were shipped in the same order. She said she would issue a refund for one of the items but didnt even quote the correct price.

I had stated I still wanted the items so she told me that I was going to have to reorder the item but make sure that it was Amazon Fulfilled (which the original order was) and then email her the order number after choosing the fastest delivery option so she could refund me that money. What!? I shouldnt have to do that. I WAS a prime member (I'm so aggravated and disappointing in Amazon I canceled it) I shouldn't have to do additional research or legwork. You're Amazon and I was a Prime member.

Fix the problem! Resend the items. I don't care how you make it work. You should have made it work. I then called customer service and that experience just further frustrated me and wasted my time. She was not helpful at all and was contradicting what the other girl said to me. Please people just buy more stuff in stores because if we keep going the way we are physical stores will be gone and Amazon can do whatever they want. Side note, I had the girl on the phone cancel my Amazon Prime membership and issue me a full refund.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Amazon double charged my order for one item. I'm a Prime member and I have been shopping with Amazon for years. This is the first time I have had trouble with them. When I went to my order page to see if a item that I had pre-ordered for a month was about to ship. Then I noticed Amazon said my card had been declined. I thought that was a mistake because I had just enough money on that card to cover the item. I have a disability. I don't work. I don't get much money. I don't have the money to waste. Amazon would not ship my item until they were paid, so I used another credit card. Then I found out that the payment on the first card I used (that they said was declined) did in fact go through. Amazon told me that was just a authorization check they did, but when they tried to charge my card for real, it was declined. That was not true. I called my bank and asked about the charge.

The man who helped me confirmed what I already suspected that Amazon did in fact charge the first card and it went through. After they charged my card and it went through, the next day Amazon then tried to charge my card again 9 more times (which were all declined). No wonder if was declined. There was no more money on the card. Amazon already charged me and the charge for the item that Amazon said was a authorization check actually went through as a charge. Now two card have the same charge on them for the same item. So, I kept on calling Amazon and they all told the same as story. They just were trying to cover this own butts. They all told me the first card was just a authorization check that I was charge nothing because the card was declined. I told one rep that the charge of $28.26 was listed on my bank account.

She told me that she talked to a guy in billing and he told her and tell me that it was a mock charge that the bank will drop it off my bank account in 3 to 5 days. Amazon told me that they just checked to see if the money was on the card. Well guess what the charge is still there listed on my bank transactions page. Today is the fifth day. So, Amazon lied about the charge being a authorization check. I called Amazon last night and the nice foreign lady I talked to found the mistake (she says) and I was refunded on the first card. She told me I should see the refund within 10 days. If I do not see a refund within 10 days I will file a dispute with the bank and I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint. It's very stressful talking to Amazon's customer service. It was a nightmare until I talked with the nice foreign lady.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Amazon is a great website for getting products shipped to you online. They've incorporated recent technology such as Alexa, which has been VERY useful whether it be for keeping my young siblings entertained, or helping plan out my grocery shopping plan. I have not had any problems with Amazon over the last three years... At least I thought I didn't.

Amazon has recently been denying my debit cards. Yesterday, they locked my account because "the bank would not release" my information. After doing further research, I cannot order, cancel orders, etc. They've requested that I fax in my information to consumer affairs (or whatever it's called). They've asked for my personal information. I feel this is a ridiculous measure to take!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I ordered three surgical cushions on the Amazon site. The cushions were not usable. I returned the cushions via the website and telephone call to Amazon. A day after my refund request, a person identifying himself as picking up the return arrived at the house with a delivery uniform. He took all three cushions. On the website refund link, I was notified of a refund. Today I received, two weeks after the items were taken from my home, an E-mail from Amazon stating if the items were not returned I would be charged for two of the items. There is no E-mail link at Amazon for a customer complaint. The reason for the review is the instability of the Amazon system and its failure to properly track its refund returned items, and to provide an easy forum and method for the protection of the consumer. Receipt is not readily available.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Ran out of ink so ordered cartridges from Amazon's "Same Day Delivery" on a Wednesday morning. Unfortunately, I forgot that they don't use reliable, major delivery services for same day items. Instead, "Amazon Logistics" was given my package and so began an absurd experience that has resulted in my not receiving any product at all.

On Wednesday, they asked for directions and then updated tracking to reflect it was undeliverable as security precluded them being able to access my front door because it was a gated community. It is not. I live on a public street. Then a rep from Logistics kept me on the phone for 45 minutes "updating the maps" and promised two things: I'd receive my package between 8 and 12 the next day and she would call at 6 pm to confirm. Neither occurred. Mid morning they changed the status of the package as lost in transit (in their driver's vehicle, really?). More extended conversations and I was promised that it would definitely be on its way and received later today.

Early that evening I call, spoke to Logistics, and got confirmation that it was on the driver's vehicle and that he was nearby. A couple of hours later, no package and they were leaving the deliverable flag on the tracking record. By this morning they had changed to status to delivered at 11:30 pm. Only problem? It wasn't. Not only am I extremely frustrated and disappointed at the abysmal service, I have to wonder? What did Logistics and their driver(s) do with my initial and then the replacement package? Who has kept this merchandise and does anyone but me care about this sketchy situation?

Amazon.com Company Information