Call toll free
4.59/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

LifeStation knows that it's hard to choose the best medical alert device. Their mission is to ensure that anyone looking for a medical alert device will be well equipped with all the information they need to make an informed decision. They are a leader in the industry with a 5-DAY GPS BATTERY LIFE and a 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Recently, LifeStation rolled out an exclusive feature named “Find My Loved One”, a feature that is unprecedented in our industry.

Contact them today to see how you can get a medical alert device for you or a loved one for less than $20 a month! Their representatives are available 24/7 to help answer your questions about this important decision.

LifeStation Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1350 LifeStation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I have difficulty getting around and I’m prone to falling. I'm also here alone. Since I got a discount through Kaiser, I got LifeStation. I set off the device a couple of times so I spoke with the team since they wanted to make sure that it was me and that I was okay. Then, they reset it. I feel good about having it and I wear it around my neck even at night time.

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

My husband died and I’ve had a stroke. It didn’t affect me very much, but I'm a little bit uneasy about staying home by myself. I accidentally reached across my device and hit the button. The LifeStation team were right on it and said, “No problem.” They're very kind. The device gives me peace of mind. I’m satisfied with LifeStation. I haven’t had to use it, but it’s here if I have to.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

When I was having a choking spell at one night, my stepson pushed the button and it only took a few minutes for LifeStation to answer. People won't regret paying the few bucks it costs to have it.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I've been stumbling so I got a LifeStation medical alert device. So far, I haven't needed to use it yet although one time, I accidentally set it off and I told their reps that I just made a mistake. LifeStation is good to have. They help older people who are not able to help themselves. However, it's very uncomfortable because it's heavy around my neck. Sometimes, I just have to take it off. I really wish I could have a bracelet. Nonetheless, I’m satisfied with LifeStation and I’d recommend it. In fact, I've told a lot of people to buy it.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Kaiser provided some information like support systems and LifeStation was one of them. We purchased it for my mom and it’s been great just being able to know that she has that with her and that if anything comes up, she has access to help. My mom stays with me but there are times when I have to leave and I’m not with her 24/7. She has been falling periodically and we were concerned that if she fell and nobody was around, she couldn’t get to the phone. So, we looked into something where she could feel safer and more at ease. I always tell her to wear the necklace and have her phone on her at all times. If for some reason, I am not able to get to her within a reasonable amount of time, she could get the help that she needs. So, that takes off quite a bit of load and concern.

My mother has the device on her and she might be leaning up against the counter or a table and set it off. Myself, my daughter and another friend would all be immediately alerted and right away, they would call my mom. The device that we had before was more designated for her home but as she has gotten older, I’m having her stay with me until we figure things out. The one that we have now is great because it allows her to go anywhere. So, she can use it at both at my house and hers. I like that feature on that particular kind of alert system so, that’s the one that I would recommend unless somebody is bound to their home, but this makes it a lot easier.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeStation?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I used my LifeStation for the first time when I fell, but they couldn’t find the key, so they had to break the door down in the kitchen. That was a pain in the tush. But that was fine. The rep asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital, and I said no. The next time I used it was about four months ago. I was sitting on the dining room chair having my lunch, and the chair broke from under me, and I went straight down. So, I was flat on my back side. When the LifeStation people came, they opened the door, and they asked what happened. I told them that the chair broke, and then I had to go wherever it was that he took me. But I didn’t go to the hospital. Their response time was great. I feel safe with LifeStation.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I ordered the LifeStation for my dad. He had a severe stroke a couple of years ago and a year before last. He is able to talk and everything is good, but his left side. He can't get up on his own, and I take care of him. I have a 9-year old son and I have to go to school every day to get him. So, I keep the LifeStation for that. I've used it a couple of times already, and it seemed like it was faster than 911.

Every time we've used the button, we had a good time, except once. The lady kept asking me questions and she took forever. But before her, everybody was right here quickly. I have been testing the device on and off each month, and they customer service team has been good. They’ve been really with us in that. I am glad I got the LifeStation because it is helpful. I'm really satisfied and I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

One time, my husband had a medical situation at one o'clock in the morning. I was holding my husband up with one hand and with the other I was reaching for the phone. I was finally able to reach it and call my son. Thereafter, my son researched LifeStation and chose it. Though it only works here in our house, that's fine for us. The device doesn't bother my husband at all. Also, LifeStation's response time is instant and it's very attention-getting. Furthermore, their staff has been very polite. They say "thank you for trusting us" and call us as often as you need to".

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

My mother is 87 years old and she is home by herself during the day when I’m at work. I needed a medical alert device for her and looked at a few different ones on the internet, made a couple of different calls, and chose the LifeStation service. When I called and got the device, everything went fine and my experience was very good. The LifeStation staff were very nice on the phone and explained everything to me that I needed to know. My mother wears the device around her neck and she has hit it several times accidentally. It just gets in the way once in a while when she’s bending over trying to wash her hair in the sink and that’s when it gets pressed. We had to adjust the cord length a couple of times to where she doesn’t press it accidentally as much.

When she does press it accidentally and she notifies LifeStation, they don’t send out a text or anything that says what happened. We have to call my mother or I have to rush home really quick from work if I can’t get her on the phone right away. It would be nice if LifeStation would put out a text saying, “Oh, this is an accidental test.” There are four of us on the call list and everybody is calling me. I have to leave from work and get back home to find out it was just a test or it was accidentally pushed. But, other than that, their response time was very good and quick. The device was also loud enough to where she could hear it, so that was good.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I was a little disappointed at first because LifeStation was from out of town and I felt they should have gotten something that was closer. But it was great when I found out that LifeStation was connected with Kaiser because I belong to Kaiser for many years. When I hooked up the medical alert device, I hit the buzzer and the reps from LifeStation came on and I said that I was just testing it. I would definitely recommend LifeStation. But I don't like the button that goes around the neck, and I can't seem to find a good chain to put on that will fit on the thing.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

With my wife's health conditions, if I was to expire immediately, she would be completely helpless so we purchased a LifeStation. However, I checked just the other day and for 2019's assessment of various devices, I found out that LifeStation was number two for this year. So, I decided not to pursue it any further. We had the service for at least two years. My only problem with it was it was hard to get it to charge up once in a while. I called the company and the lady went through the system to see if the battery checked out electronically okay according to their computers. She seemed to reset something and it has been better since then.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

My son is overly protective and he thought I needed a medical alert device as I am elderly and I used to live alone. I have LifeStation and I wear either the bracelet or the necklace. The device made me feel safer and I did not worry about anything. It made my son feel more comfortable as much as anything. My son tests the device when he comes by and it is okay. Their response time is as it should be.

Now, I am at an assisted living place and the device is very good with watching over all of the meals and the laundry. The people here are very careful and they check on us all the time. They also peak in after we sleep at night to make sure we have not fallen. They are so diligent here about safety and they do everything. I’m very mobile and I am able to get up and around and do whatever I wanna do. But, I am wondering if the device is not covering the same issues a lot and if I still need it. I think we are covering the same base twice. I do not know if my son is gonna agree with me. That aside, I feel confident with LifeStation and I would tell someone about my experience. Although I have not used it at all, the assurance that it is there is worth a lot.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I fell in the house and broke both my ankles. It took some time to recuperate so my kids decided that I needed an alert device. But I was insulted and I refused to take it. It was a piece of cheap plastic stuff and it was just disgusting, so I sent it back. Then about a year ago, my husband died. I decided that being in the house alone, I probably should eat my pride and get an alert device. I got the LifeStation. I tested it about once a month and it worked. I wore the device for a while, but I didn't like it. The equipment was cheesy. I even put the thing on a silver chain, but it was still just cheesy-looking. I sent it back. The LifeStation may work for someone else, but maybe I'm just not ready for it.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I fell and could not get up and my son bought LifeStation through Kaiser. I accidentally test it sometimes. I’m usually doing something and accidentally press it. They respond right away. I’m usually embarrassed and I just press that little help button off. I wear it between my breast and it's comfortable. I feel safer knowing that if I ever fall and can’t get up again, it’s there.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

When we decided to get a medical alert device for Howard, I called my son and told him to do the research. For what we needed, my son thought that LifeStation was the best and he recommended them. Howard has pushed the help button to test the device and we liked the LifeStation team's quick response. Since Howard has been using the alert device, he has felt safer and more secure.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I had a fall so I got a LifeStation. I dropped the device once and their reps called and asked me if I was okay, what was going on. I told them that I'm okay. I tested it not too long ago and then I got another call back. I didn’t know what happened but something did. They called back twice and wanted to know if I'm okay. I told them that I’m okay and they reset it. The device is okay although it’s heavy because it has a speaker in it but I feel safer having it especially when I leave home. I go anywhere with it so if I trip or fall when I’m not home, it will go off.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

My experience with LifeStation was very successful. Whenever I called them, they immediately got back to me, responding to my call and sent someone out. When I had a hip replacement, I bent over the wrong way and I knocked my hip out of place 12 times. I used my medical alert device and the response was great. The paramedics came first and the fire department in each occasion. Their response time was wonderful.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I'm 87 years old. My wife passed away and I'm here alone. My son put me into getting a LifeStation medical alert device. I've called and checked with the LifeStation team once a month to make sure that my device was still going. When I spoke with them, their customer service was fine. I've kept my alert device on and I tried to have it on me except when I'm in bed or in the shower. When I was going to take a shower, I hang it on the bathroom door, then I picked it up again when I came back out. Since having the device, I feel like I'm not alone. It gives me a sense of comfort and I feel confident that if something should happen and I needed help, I would get it. My LifeStation device works really well and has been fine for me.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I live alone so I got a LifeStation medical alert device. A friend recommended it. I wear my device and always have it available. But I put it in my bra since I don't like it aesthetically. I wear most things without a collar and those beads in the back are unsightly, so I put the device on one side of my bra and the bead end on the other side. Although I have not needed my alert device yet for an emergency, I have done checks on it from time to time. I just pressed the help button and when the LifeStation team answered, I said, "I'm testing." They've been very professional and friendly, and their response time has always been fine. I would recommend LifeStation to a friend. If you're paying for the medical alert device, wear it.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I had a horrible experience with LifeStation and I addressed it with their customer service. They gave me bad answers and said that the device didn't work. I had two major falls and it didn't go off. But I lay the device gently on the bed, and it calls me back several times. I told them to cancel my service. They said that they can't do that then there's one rep that told me things about what I must be doing wrong. I said the problem is that it was a defective unit. That was when he said that I gotta pay all that I owe, send that one back, and they'll ship me a new unit. But in the meantime, he asked if I was sure that it was properly positioned. I told them that there was one incident that I hit the floor but was not totally unconscious. I ended up with the ambulance taking me to the hospital, and staying overnight, and had a severe concussion, yet my unit did not go off.

I took very serious calls in a doctor's office and they had tile floors. If I went to stand up, I fell and couldn't catch myself and I hit this on my head and was not unconscious for quite a while. They called the ambulance people who took me to the hospital and observed me for 24 hours, and they kept checking on me because I wasn't with it at all. The neck alarm went off, and that was the second time. The first time, I had fallen in the bathtub and it didn't go off. But I was able to come out of that one. But the unconscious thing and concussion are what it boiled out to. I had two incident like that, but that was the worse one. On that one, he never acknowledged that the unit could be defective. I told him that I'm not paying another dime until they send somebody back on this phone to call me and tell me what's going on.

I'm waiting for a resolution of some manager to call me back, to say how that rep did not do his job. He tried to put the responsibility back on me. The problem is while this is happening now, in the beginning and all throughout the whole time that I have the unit, it will go off if I took it off to take a shower, lay it gently next to the tub, and hang it gently on my doorknob. The crew would call and they're on the case. But then when I took the fall in the tub, nothing happened and nobody called.

The necklace was very comfortable and I was very happy to have it because I had spinal surgery and had some nerve damage. The fall was becoming more frequent and I said that I better get something to help protect me because I'm a very active person. I'm 54, but I'm out and about a lot. It was important for me to know that if I'm out and in the mall, that if I fell, somebody would come and check on me. But I don't wear it anymore, because it didn't do me any good. I just took off on my own on my walker. It was not a good experience for me, so I quit. LifeStation was not there when I really needed them.

In the meantime, I picked up a new service, and its provider has already been alerted and took care of me at the airport yesterday in Newark. Immediately, the thing went off and they notified all the right people. The ambulance came and by that time I was on my feet, other people had helped me out. At least I know this one really does works.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I like LifeStation because they have different equipment. I knocked my alarm off once, and they were there before I knew it! I don't like wearing the necklace too much because it was the one I'd set off, but I carry the one that I put in my pocket.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I went down on the yard and stayed a couple of hours there. That made me decide to get a medical alert device and I got LifeStation. However, I don't like the device because I'm short and it's always in the way. I send it off every time I lean against the cupboard. I tried to adjust the necklace, but there's no place to go that I don't find it in the way. I've bumped the device thrice and I've talked to their team members where my experience was okay. I hope I never need it, but the LifeStation makes my son feel safer for me.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I've hit the button on my LifeStation device a couple of times when I first got it and their team responded immediately. They were calling me and I kept hearing somebody calling my name. They asked me if I was all right. However, I'm not too happy with the necklace part of it and I wish I had gotten a bracelet instead. It's so heavy and it spoils the looks of my clothes. I wear it in my bra and that was how I set it off. I had leaned against something, apparently, and I've hit the button, and I did it twice. I haven't checked it recently to see if it's working, but it flashes blue and I assume that means it needs charging, so I put it on the charger, then it doesn't flash blue anymore.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I fell once and I was alone. I had to depend on my super and his wife to pick me up off the floor. I decided it was time for me to get a medical alert device. I had tried one but I was not happy with it. I sent everything back because that thing went off at the drop of a hat. It was always going off. I have LifeStation right now and I like it. I have no problem with this one so far. I’ve been lucky enough not to have to use it. But I know it’s there. Occasionally, it went off because I bumped into it and they answered right away, so I know that if something happens, they’ll be there. I’m satisfied and I’ve already recommended it to a friend of mine.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I got LifeStation when I had a stroke which affected my left side. I couldn’t walk in the beginning but I can walk a little bit with a cane now. I’ve never had to use the help button, which I wear as a necklace but we’ve tested it. It also got tripped once by accident and they responded very promptly. I’m very satisfied and I would recommend it.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

My personal experience with LifeStation is not good and based on that, I cannot recommend this medical alert service. I subscribed, but 24 hours later I resolved the issue I had with my current medical alert provider, so I cancelled my LifeStation account. I paid the first month and was promised a refund. Equipment returned, I closed my account and was told no further charges would be charged to my account. The next day, I had an additional $40 charge on my card, just like that!

I called and was told the charge was for a missing lock box. I explained again my equipment package was not opened and I had refused delivery of the equipment package and it was redirected back to LifeStation. (You cannot refuse package delivery if the package has been opened.) No way a lock box was missing from my end. Again, I am promised a second refund. Now I’m out two charges to LifeStation and still waiting for both refunds at Christmas time, and with several phone calls to boot! My 30 day money-back guarantee battle is not over!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

We kids were looking for a life alert system for both mom and dad and LifeStation was the first one that called back when I inquired about the system. They were very quick and answered all our questions. My mom was mostly falling and when one of us kids isn’t in town, we wanna make sure they get to call the ambulance as fast as possible. My mom wears the device around the wrist but it was not designed for somebody who has tiny wrists and she has a very tiny wrist. It falls off so we had to adjust it.

My dad has one too that he wears on his wrist. LifeStation sends the same kind for both male and female and they don’t necessarily work for the female. So, having size variation in their bracelets would be nice. My father uses a walker everywhere but they still get around. They live in a home and they still go to another town and have dinner. We worry when they do that and it’s dark out and snowy. If we could have something that works with the cell tower like the phone system and they could push the button if they were outside or in another town, it would be even more efficient. Nevertheless, I would recommend LifeStation. With LifeStation, we kids feel that they're more safe.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

My mom doesn't like wearing her LifeStation device. She considers it clutter and she hates it even sitting there. She had fallen so we got her the LifeStation. We haven't had the need to use it but we tested the button to make sure that it's working. LifeStation's response time was very quick. We let them know that we were just testing the device and they said it was fine and then they thanked us.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I had a stroke in December and I was confined for six weeks in the hospital. Then, when I came out of the hospital and the nursing home, I had the LifeStation medical alert device and it is fine. having it helps me to feel more secure because I live alone and I'm old at 83 years, even though my daughter is just a mile away. Had someone not come immediately to me when I had my last fall, I would have bled to death. It was rather bad. I was bleeding profusely, had five broken bones, and injured my brain. But I went to answer the door and my daughter was there. She came in and got me to the hospital.

Thankfully, I have not had to use my alert device for help yet, as I have not had an emergency since I got it. But I have accidentally touched the help button a few times. The cord or string around my neck that holds the alert device is down and kinda long, and sometimes I bump it against something, so I wrap the cord again and make it go up high. Also, if I pick something up and put it up against my body, it might touch the help button. The LifeStation team was very quick to respond. Before I could get from one room to the next to reach the device and turn it off, they had answered and were talking to me. So, their response time was very good. I was very pleased about that and I would recommend LifeStation.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

When we signed up for the service of LifeStation they were very informative, answered any and all questions we had, and I was satisfied with their answers. We did research, and dollars for dollar we figured this was the best value. The device is for my 83 year-old father. He had had a couple of falls, and he lives by himself so the LifeStation is a comfort to me. We're supposed to test it each month to see if it works, and they're prompt on returning the call and checking to see if everything's okay.

LifeStation expert review by Shelley Webb

Pay as little as $1 per day for a traditional, in-home medical alert system or a mobile with GPS option. All plans come with 24/7 monitoring and customer service to ensure quick response times.

• Lifestyle solutions: Choose between in-home and mobile GPS monitoring to better suit you or your loved one’s lifestyle. Automatic fall detection can also be added to your plan.

• No long-term contract: Receive service on your terms, and end it when you need to.

• Free shipping: Have your device shipped directly to your home for free.

• 30-Day money-back guarantee: If you’re not satisfied with your device, you can return the equipment within 30 days of purchase to receive a refund.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

LifeStation questions and answers

What is LifeStation?
LifeStation is a leading provider of medical alert systems and houses its own state-of-the-art monitoring center. We provide seniors and their caregivers with the peace of mind that in the event of a fall or other at-home emergency, help is available at the push of a button.
How does a LifeStation medical alert system work?
If you are in need of assistance, simply press your waterproof help button (worn either as a neck pendant or wristband). You will be instantly connected to a certified LifeStation Care Specialist. Our LifeStation system includes two-way voice capability that allows you to communicate with our Care Specialists from virtually anywhere in your home. The pendant has a range of up to 1,000 feet, which should provide coverage throughout most homes.

After speaking with our highly trained Care Specialist, we will provide you with the help you need. In the event that you are unable to speak, our Care Specialist will immediately follow your personalized emergency action plan, contacting emergency services, friends, and family in the order you requested.
Does LifeStation require a traditional phone line?
No, we offer a standalone unit that works off of a cellular network. Of course, we also have a system that works through a traditional phone line.
My mom still goes out to the grocery store. Do you have anything that can protect her outside of the house?
Absolutely. LifeStation offers a Mobile with GPS device that works anywhere mom goes. She can speak directly into the pendant in the event of an emergency and care specialists can locate her via GPS if needed. Automatic Fall Detection is also an available feature for this device.
What are some of the features of a LifeStation medical alert system?
Our LifeStation units can work through a traditional phone line or cellular network. Each system is equipped with two-way voice capability. The pendant has a range of up to 1,000 feet and is completely waterproof. In the event of a power outage, LifeStation has a built-in battery that provides up to 32 hours of standby power. Your help button has a battery life of up to 4 years.
Do you provide accessories to go along with the LifeStation system?
We provide several accessories to go along with your LifeStation. One of which is a Lock Box that will allow caregivers and emergency responders quick access into your home when help is needed and you are unable to answer the door. For times when you take off your help button pendant, Bathroom & Hallway Buttons are an easy way to ensure your safety. Simply place the buttons on the walls of your bathroom, bedroom, or any additional location where a fall may be likely.

For customers that are always on-the-go, a Mobile Emergency Button will allow you to contact emergency services with the push of a button even when away from home. Finally, in the event that you fall and are unable to press your help button, we offer a Fall Detection Pendant. By using change of speed and motion to determine if a fall has occurred, our Fall Detection Pendant will automatically reach out to our monitoring center.
Does LifeStation outsource their calls?
No. Here at LifeStation, everything is handled in-house. We neither outsource our customer service nor our emergency calls. This allows us to provide one of the fastest response times in the industry. We also offer a higher quality service since all of our Care Specialists are highly trained LifeStation employees.
Is LifeStation UL Listed?
Absolutely. LifeStation both owns and operates its own UL Listed monitoring center and equipment.

For over 100 years, Underwriters Laboratories has been setting safety and reliability standards for products and services that impact millions of Americans. We have exceeded these standards with a state-of-the-art monitoring facility and extremely reliable equipment.
What is LifeStation’s rating with the Better Business Bureau?
Due to our unwavering commitment to our customers, we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
What other certifications does LifeStation have?
Besides being UL Listed and having an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, we have also earned the prestigious Five Diamond Certification with the Central Station Alarm Association. The CSAA Five Diamond Program is a balanced certification program that focuses on a commitment to strict security standards, high levels of customer service, and ongoing job-related education for all central station operators. Our highly trained Care Specialists have met or exceeded CSAA’s stringent standards by taking part in extensive training and performance reviews. This ensures that each LifeStation customer will receive the highest level of care and privacy.
Does the system work anywhere in the United States?
What system repair/replacement service is provided with the LifeStation medical alert system?
Our equipment is constantly being monitored. In the event there is an issue with your equipment, we receive a notification and alert the user or someone on their contact list. LifeStation is responsible for all replacement of faulty equipment, including battery replacements. There is no extra cost for this.
What are your customer service hours?
You can contact us at any time at 877-833-2020. Our dedicated customer service team is available 24/7, including holidays.
How much does your service cost?
Your cost is as low as 85 cents per day. If you choose to pay quarterly or annually, you will receive even greater discounts.
Is there a long-term contract with this service?
No, we have no contracts. You can enjoy our service on a month-to-month basis and cancel at any time without penalty.
Are there any installation fees?
Absolutely not. We have no additional fees or fine print. We don’t even charge tax!
I want a LifeStation for my mom and dad who live together. Do I pay two monitoring fees?
No. You simply pay one monitoring fee plus an additional $3.99 per month for the extra help button.
What are my billing options and payment methods?
You can choose to pay LifeStation monthly, quarterly, or annually. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is also available for your convenience.
What if I’m not absolutely happy with LifeStation?
If you’re not happy, we do not want you to keep it. LifeStation allows you to cancel service at any time with 30 days notice.
How does LifeStation measure success?
LifeStation is focused on giving peace of mind to our customers and their caregivers by providing exceptional customer service and superior monitoring. We succeed when we make our customers feel safe and secure.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the medical alert industry?
Most consumers believe they don’t need a medical alert system because they’ve never had an emergency before. It is our belief that it is better to have a system and never use it than needing it and not having one. Much like the insurance industry, you are paying for a service that you hope to never use, but it gives you the comfort of knowing you have it.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
With advances in technology, the industry now offers medical alert systems that use cellular networks, GPS, and Fall Detection - all of which LifeStation offers.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about LifeStation?
LifeStation owns and operates the most technologically superior monitoring center in the United States, while offering the best service and most competitive pricing in the industry.

LifeStation Company Information