4.61/5
  • 1 star
Based on 478 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

LifeStation knows that it's hard to choose the best medical alert device. It's our mission to ensure anyone looking for a medical alert device is well equipped with all the information they need to make an informed decision. We are a leader in the industry with our 5-DAY BATTERY LIFE and 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for any and all customers, offerings that are unprecedented in our industry.

Contact us today to see how you can get a medical alert device for you or a loved one for less than $1 a day! Our representatives are available 24/7 to help answer your questions about this important decision.

LifeStation Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 11, 2017

485 LifeStation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

My children made sure that I had this LifeStation medical alert device and it’s working fine for me. I only have a little occasion sometimes to press the button on my wrist more than I want to because I’m moving my hands around so much. About three times in all the time I have it I’ve pressed it inadvertently. It frightens me when they yell for me but it works very well.

Since having the medical alert device there is less of a worry because if I don’t feel good and there’s no one around I can press the button and I will get some aid right away. That’s a good thing to have in my mind. I don’t have a car anymore and I go to a rehab center a couple of times a week. I’m driving with someone that’s a stranger and sometimes I wish I had the medical alert device on me. I do wear a wristband always to tell the world that I have a pacemaker so that they know what to do.

LifeStation response

Rose, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We’re so glad that having the LifeStation system could help you to worry less. You can call us 24/7 at 877-478-3390 if you’d like more information on our Mobile GPS device that gives you LifeStation protection wherever you go.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

My mother is using a LifeStation device and it's been a positive experience. Any questions we had, their team answered. They were very knowledgeable, helpful and they knew what they were talking about. We had a little problem a while ago where the battery was low. The device gave us plenty of advanced warning that the battery was going low so that we could call LifeStation and reorder it. It was just perfect. I asked the rep how it worked as it had been a long time since we took the battery out. They rattled it all off and all my information was correct. I felt really good about it and they tested it out.

Once my mom realized too that she could use the LifeStation if there was an intruder in the house, it worked just as well. If she heard something funny outside, she could say so to the LifeStation rep and they could get a hold of me or the police. My mom wears the device like a necklace and she never mentioned it being a nuisance. And anybody can use the LifeStation and I wish I had a LifeStation too. If there was an intruder and I can’t call on my telephone, I can push that little button instead. I would recommend LifeStation to a friend.

LifeStation response

Thank you for your Feedback, Debra. We’re so glad you found our customer service staff to be knowledgeable and helpful, as we work hard to provide a great customer service experience to our customers. You’re right, your mom can press her Help Button in case of an emergency, and we will promptly dispatch emergency services if she needs them.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

My mom lives alone and she's in her 90s, so I got her a medical alert device from LifeStation. I had a positive interaction with the reps from LifeStation, who are very knowledgeable and friendly. A couple of times, my mom has pressed the device by mistake and LifeStation has been really good about calling her and then calling my brother. He’s the first on the list and LifeStation has been following through to make sure that she’s okay when they haven’t been able to get a hold of her. We’ve had all positive experiences with them. We're definitely satisfied.

LifeStation response

Jan, we appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts with us. We’re so glad that having the LifeStation system could help your mom, and give your family greater peace of mind.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

The elderly that uses the device is 90 years old and she lives alone. She's very independent, mentally, but she has Parkinson’s and her walk is not that great. She trips sometimes so the LifeStation device was something I wanted her to have. The LifeStation team have been very helpful and they do everything. When I’ve called to test the unit, they were right there.

She fell once, and the response was good. She pressed the button and they got in touch with her. I got a call but I did not answer my phone since at the time, I didn’t have it on my phone as LifeStation. It came up as an 800 number, and with all these spam number calls we were getting recently, I didn’t pick it up. A few minutes later, my daughter was able to get in touch with me, as LifeStation called the other people on the list to let them know what happened. When she fell, she broke her nose but still, she was able to push the button and help did come. They said they were bringing her to the hospital.

Since using LifeStation, it gave me a peace of mind. I still worry that if she falls, she would knock herself out and can’t push the button. But she wears it all the time so it helps to know she’s got that and it also helps her to know that she has it. She’s using the necklace because she didn’t like the one on the wrist. It was too bulky that when she puts on her shirt, the device would be caught on to the shirt. LifeStation is very valuable and the experiences we've had with it were very good. It's her Christmas gift every year and I’m pleased that she has it.

LifeStation response

Vita, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us! We’re so glad that the LifeStation system has been able to help you and your loved ones, and it’s great that you saved our phone number in your contact list! We agree, LifeStation makes for a great Christmas gift!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

My mother is 97 and has dementia and we don’t want her to fall and not know it, so the LifeStation is very helpful. My sister came home once from Maryland, and I had to run out paying the bills. Our mother accidentally fell as soon as my sister came to the house and she couldn’t get the telephone working. She hit the button and the LifeStation team was there. Also, if the device’s plug has come unplugged from the wall, the LifeStation team is on it immediately. If it’s not beeping, they’re going to call me. They tell me “Hey, your system ain't working, what’s wrong?” They check it and if it’s not working, they’re on it. That has only happened about twice, and we plug it back up. If it’s blinking, we know it is working. Then they call back if it’s back on signal. I just love it and I’m thankful we were able to get it, and it has come in handy. As long as I see this thing beeping, I know it’s working and I know my team is on it.

LifeStation response

Ernestine, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We’re so glad the LifeStation system could help your mother when she fell and bring your family greater peace of mind. You’re right, we’re always happy to notify you if we see your system has come unplugged or to check if you need help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeStation?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I’m 94 and I live by myself so having it gives me some peace of mind. The LifeStation is great and I’m glad I got it. If I had to use it, it would be very convenient. When I go outside I always have it on me. I have a son who usually takes care of me but I have it just in case something happens late at night. I lost it a couple of weeks ago and I didn’t know I lost it till they called and told me. I must have had it in the trash and when I emptied the trash, the button went off. They called me and I told them that I was okay, so they sent me a new one.

LifeStation response

Lois, we’re so glad you’ve enjoyed having the LifeStation system and that it could add to greater peace of mind to you and your family. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I feel comfortable living in a big house by myself and I have a LifeStation as a safety measure. I don't mind the device on my wrist. When the battery was out, my daughter had to find out what to do about it and the reps were very helpful. I've been having a very positive experience and LifeStation gives me a certain confidence that if I start having problems, I could get help.

LifeStation response

Mary & Lucia, we’re so glad that you’ve enjoyed having the LifeStation system and that you found our Customer Service Experts to be helpful. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

My mother has gotten older and she fell once. Even though she has a person with her most of the time, we were afraid that it will happen when she’s alone so we got a LifeStation. When I tested, they respond respond right away and have been helpful. But I've only tested it from the machine itself, not from her bracelet. I recommend LifeStation mostly for really older folks that don’t have an alarm and don’t have any other kind of technology and also to those who are alone.

LifeStation response

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Nilda! We’re so glad that having the LifeStation system could bring you greater peace of mind. You should try testing your system with your Help Button so you can see just how far the signal reaches! We appreciate your recommendation of our service to others.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

We got a LifeStation for our mother and she likes it. It makes her feel comfortable because she lives by herself and she's in a permanent walker. In fact, I had to come all the way in town to set up the necklace for her, because she needs it and she wears it all the time. They called my sister the last time and she found out through the emergency network. Their service was great and I'd recommend LifeStation.

LifeStation response

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, Jennifer. We’re so glad you’re mom is happy with the LifeStation service and that she wears her Help Button all the time.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

LifeStation is good for me to have. If I’m trying to walk with the walker, sometimes my legs give out on me and if nobody's around, I’m just down on the floor. So I have someone to be here 24 hours. I live with my son and daughter-in-law but they're upstairs and I'd be downstairs at nighttime. I wear the LifeStation around my neck and I've used it a couple of times. Their reps were good to me and I’d recommend it to all my friends. But I like it better when I'm closer to people and they're there with me because if I fall, I panic real quick and I don’t know how to react. I don’t think to push the button and I don’t know if the battery ran out of it. But it's plugged in and it keeps jumping on.

LifeStation response

You’re right, Carolyn. LifeStation is a great system to have even if you do not live alone, as it provides added protection. Thank you so much for writing a review, we’re glad you’re happy with the LifeStation service.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

The LifeStation reps are very friendly and nice. Even sometimes when I accidentally push the button, they would call me to make sure I was okay, so they’ve been very responsive. Plus they respond almost immediately. It’s amazing how fast, so I’m very happy about that. I haven’t been using it lately since my daughter is here as a caregiver, but the service has been great. She’s here 24/7, so unless she goes to the store, I got my necklace on. It’s a good thing to have for my protection. Sometimes it gets mixed up with my necklaces, but it’s still comfortable. I’ve already recommended it to a friend.

LifeStation response

Donna, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. You’re right! We’re always understanding of accidental button presses and are happy to check in with you to make sure you’re okay. We’re so glad that you enjoy having the LifeStation system and that it could bring you a greater sense of security.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I'm more relieved that when my dad falls or if he needs something when I’m not here, he can push the LifeStation button. But they need to have their customer service people answer the phones in the appropriate timeframe and not 20 more calls before it gets picked up when it’s supposed to be picked up in a certain amount of time. Also, the people who answer the line are slow, disrespectful and they don't always have the correct answers. In the beginning, we didn't have good interactions with them and they didn’t know what they were talking about. When I talked to a manager, I got a completely different story. It is better now though.

LifeStation response

We appreciate your feedback and are glad you're having a better experience! Feel free to reach out to management with any further questions. Jeremy

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I’m 77 and I live alone in a house. Whenever I would call, LifeStation reps would answer me and then I’d tell them what’s wrong. And in turn, they will call my sponsor across, my neighbor Mona, and she would come over and let them in. But I had an emergency the other night, and the people that have my key weren’t in. It was 4 or 5 o’clock in the morning and my neighbors go to work at 5 o’clock. When my neighbor came home, she said, “Where is the box? You needed the box on the outside to put the code in. It would be me and the police or paramedics or whoever comes.” I was going to call LifeStation up and find out why I don’t have that.

LifeStation response

Thank you, Delores for your feedback. We're happy we were able to speak with you about your lock box and how it works. We are glad to have you a part of our LifeStation family.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I live alone with my two blended German Shepherd and my source coordinator said I needed a medical alert device because I got a bad right knee and a bad ankle so I got a LifeStation. Their team was excellent. I like that they were there before they got me back to do my surgery. However, they were supposed to send me a return label for the device but they never did come out. The service company said they won't pay for it anymore. I haven't used it for two years and it's been boxed up. I got a lot of friends come over and there were two 3-year old kids, and they go in there and push the red button all the time. Nonetheless, I'll recommend Lifestation to a friend anytime and I'd tell them, "If you ever fall, or that button gets pushed, I guarantee, you will have paramedics and cops over here" because I've experienced it about three, four times.

LifeStation response

Thank you, Stephen for your feedback. We're glad we were able to speak to you in regards to your account and hear that you enjoyed having the LifeStation system. Feel free to give us a call if you have any further questions.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

We called up LifeStation and they sent everything in the mail. What we had to do at the time is to plug it into the electrical and plug it into the phone. So, we never had a problem with it. The only problem I have is getting my 95-year-old mother to use it. My dad passed away so, it's just her. Since she's had her LifeStation, we have peace of mind now without a doubt. Every day I go up there and remind her, ”Ma, if you fall, just press the button. They’ll call me within 5 or 10 minutes. I’m not far." Fortunately, she hasn't had a bad fall and my sister's around when she gives her shower. But, sometimes she gets up in the middle of the night and does it herself. The device works excellently. In fact, I tested it about three weeks ago and it was working fine. The only problem I had is none of the wristbands that they sent me was fitting my mother. It was very loose. But they sent me one that worked so everything is fine.

LifeStation response

Luigi, we’re so glad to hear that you got the LifeStation system for your mother and that it could give your family peace of mind. It’s great that you test the system, and we’re glad to hear that you thought the response time was fast. Thank you for your review.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Our daughter set us up with LifeStation and we’ve used the medical alert once with my husband. The response was very good and help was right there. I also accidentally hit and set it off twice and the representatives have all been fine. I would recommend LifeStation if a friend is looking for one.

LifeStation response

Diane, we’re so glad you enjoy using the LifeStation service and that you find it to be helpful. Don’t worry, we understand that accidental button presses happen on occasion, and are always happy to help you. Thanks for the review.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

My husband was falling a lot because of his Parkinson’s. When I first got the device, he was alone. Now, he cannot be left alone. People at Lifestation were very knowledgeable and kind. We had to get a new device set up because the battery in the old one was dying, and they were very pleasant. They sent us a new unit. When we hooked it up, we called them up, and they walked us through everything. They were just very helpful. They call every time the buttons go off accidentally. They came immediately when we needed them and I'm very comfortable with the fact that he has it, and if I needed a medical alert during the middle of the night there is a sense of calmness that I know that I could press the button, and somebody will come. They're a very good company, and I'm very happy with them.

LifeStation response

Roseanne, we’re so glad to hear that LifeStation has been so helpful to you and your husband. LifeStation is a great solution for helping people with chronic conditions like Parkinson's Disease. You’re right, all you have to do in case of an emergency is press the button for help. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I’m 84 years old and I’m living alone and I have medical problems, and I feel more secure having LifeStation. I’ve talked with the LifeStation team twice when I tested my device and they’re very pleasant. I carry the device around my neck and I've just used the emergency button to test it. But I had a hip replacement three years ago and I was in rehab. And my son was here, but he wasn’t in the room, and his kitty jumped up on the emergency button and he didn’t hear it. So, the next thing he knew was the ambulance and police were outside.

LifeStation response

Charles, we’re so glad you enjoy having the LifeStation service and the added security it provides. Don’t worry, we understand accidental button presses happen, and are always happy to check on you and perform tests. Thanks for the review.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I bumped my button sometimes without realizing it, and LifeStation got right on top of it. The reps were very pleasant and they always ask what they can do for me. Everything seems to be fine. I haven't had any problems with LifeStation. I have it on most of the time when I can remember to put it on but I definitely have it on at night. And I feel more confident and independent with it.

LifeStation response

Lucille, we pride ourselves on having a fast response time and excellent customer service, so we’re glad to hear that you find our operators to be pleasant and helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

With LifeStation, I've got the security that if I fall again then I might be able to press the button and get help. All that I have to do if I need help is to push the button and help is supposed to arrive. LifeStation is a pretty good outfit and I'd recommend it.

LifeStation response

Thanks for the review, Beman! We’re so happy you enjoy having the LifeStation system and that it could give you an added sense of security.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I've had more than one fall before. I still fall these days, but having the LifeStation gives me comfort to know that I can get help if I need it. I have it for a little over three years now and everybody I've dealt with has been great. They're also very pleasant and so far, I've needed their help two times. The persons who initially came on the device asked if I was okay and were concerned. The first time they called a friend who was able to come over and get me up, then the second time, they called the EMT to help me. I’d recommend them to others but I'd tell them to do the research and read the contract carefully.

LifeStation response

Anne, we’re so glad to hear that we’ve been able to get you help during both of your falls and make sure that you are okay. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, and we appreciate your recommendation of our service to others.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I have a cane and I go very slow. So my son thought I needed the LifeStation and got one for me. It’s nice to have and it’s been working okay. Usually, I call in to let them know that I just wanted to be sure it’s working and that I’m okay. So far, I’m satisfied with my experience with them and I’m happy with the device. I feel more safer having it because things could happen and I got that for protection. I don’t wear it to bed but I got to hang it right here where I can reach it if I need it.

LifeStation response

Angie, we’re glad that having the LifeStation system makes you feel safer and it’s great that you perform tests to check in with us! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

My son and his wife knew a lady that fell. She had a stroke and when they found her the next day, she was in a really bad condition. So they said I better get something and that’s what I did. I have the LifeStation and my experience with it has been okay. But it takes three or four minutes before anybody will answer. If I had a real emergency where I was laying on the floor and couldn't move, then I call them and nobody answers, I'm sure I'm going to start to panic. That's a long time to be on the floor and it's hard. Also, every so often, my phone will go dead and the LifeStation will light up green. When I called them about it, their rep said that they were testing the lines. They do that about once a month and I don’t like that very much.

But the other day, I was out across the street to my neighbors and we were chatting out there visiting. I had the thing in my pocket and even down there, I must have hit it because they called. My son was in San Diego and they called him saying they couldn’t get hold me. They asked if I was okay so, he called home. I had come home at time and I told him I was okay. He said I better call LifeStation because they’re going to send an ambulance. So, I caught them in time.

When I first got the LifeStation, I recommended it to a friend and she got one, too. I also thought it was cheaper when I bought it but now, it’s more expensive than the others. I have the one that works around the house and I'm interested in a gadget that I could take along with me to the mall. I work in my garden which is over 100 feet from my house, and you never know what might happen when you’re out in your garden.

LifeStation response

Thank you, Carol for your feedback. We recently tried to reach out to you to discuss your console functionality. Please contact our 24/7 customer service line at 800.998.2400.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I’m not thoroughly pleased with LifeStation. Their equipment isn't sensible and their service isn't pretty. I put something on my door that is absolutely worthless. Also, if there is a problem, the police department is supposed to be involved and I pay extra for that without knowing it. If I don’t pay extra, they don’t come and nobody will help me. One time there was an attempt to come in here and the police were called, but it was a mix-up and it shouldn’t have happened. LifeStation is a little disappointing and I don't feel much better having it.

LifeStation response

Thank you, Sandra for taking out time to write a review. We are glad we were able to speak with you to discuss how lock box works and the benefits of having the accessory. As discussed, we do not charge any additional fees to send out the emergency services. We look forward to continue monitoring of service. -Jessica

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I was falling a lot and I live by myself. I tried to carry my phone with me and I realized there's no way I can carry that phone with me all the time so I started looking and saw LifeStation. I never take my device off. I placed it on a regular stainless steel chain because the cord was just too flimsy. And I've had it on a chain now since right after I got it. I wear it in the shower and to bed. My neighbor has one and she takes hers off and I feel that’s defeating the purpose to take it off. I'm very satisfied. LifeStation is wonderful. I haven't had to use it very much but when I did use it, it was Johnny-on-the-spot. They would answer and be courteous on what was wrong. It’s a whole lot cheaper than falling. Not being able to get up with nobody to help is my biggest fear.

LifeStation response

Carolyn, many people have the same fear as you that they will fall and not be able to get up or get help. At LifeStation, we’re committed to easing those fears and providing emergency help when needed. We’re so glad you’ve enjoyed using the LifeStation system and that it could help to ease your fears of falling. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

My husband was gone most of the time and was concerned that I’ll fall down when he’s not around, so he got a LifeStation for me, and he loves it. Once in a while, I call them to check and make sure that we’re connected, and they’ve been nice. LifeStation is something we depend on, and it’s something good to have.

LifeStation response

Maria, you’re right! The LifeStation system is great to have, especially when you are home alone frequently. We’re so glad you enjoy having the LifeStation system and that it could help give you and your husband greater peace of mind.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I had a pulmonary embolism and nearly died from it. I’ve also got a super bad back problem, a heart problem and I’m on oxygen. So my health is pretty deteriorated and I don’t go outside or anywhere without my LifeStation. I consider myself lucky because I haven’t had the chance or need to use it. But I have tested it and they came right on every time. I’m able to walk more now and I can work out for a little bit. I like the idea that with my LifeStation, I can get out and have a somewhat normal life with my health as bad as it is. It’s mostly because the device makes me feel safe enough to go out and leave my house by myself.

LifeStation response

Karen, thank you for sharing your story with us. We’re so glad that the LifeStation service could help you to continue living your life to the fullest and without fear.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I've never had a bad experience with LifeStation. They've always been polite whenever they called or I had to call them for some reason. I accidentally pushed the button one time and they responded within a minute. Their service gives me peace of mind and I've been totally pleased.

LifeStation response

Pauline, we’re so glad you were impressed with our fast response time! Our system was meant to give people like you a greater peace of mind, so we’re so happy that you enjoy having the LifeStation system!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I’m getting the age and thought I needed the LifeStation. I feel more secure having it and when I’ve called in, their reps have treated me very well. I would recommend them.

LifeStation response

Joyce, thank you for taking the time to share a review! We’re so glad you enjoy the LifeStation system and that it could give you a greater sense of security.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I live alone and I needed LifeStation's service. It makes me feel comfortable and worry less. I speak with the LifeStation team occasionally, and they've been okay. I’m completely satisfied with LifeStation.

LifeStation response

James, LifeStation has made it their mission to help people like you to worry less and to provide help in case of an emergency. We’re so glad that having the LifeStation service could give you added comfort. Thanks for the review.

LifeStation questions and answers

What is LifeStation?
LifeStation is a leading provider of medical alert systems and houses its own state-of-the-art monitoring center. We provide seniors and their caregivers with the peace of mind that in the event of a fall or other at-home emergency, help is available at the push of a button.
How does a LifeStation medical alert system work?
If you are in need of assistance, simply press your waterproof help button (worn either as a neck pendant or wristband). You will be instantly connected to a certified LifeStation Care Specialist. Our LifeStation system includes two-way voice capability that allows you to communicate with our Care Specialists from virtually anywhere in your home. The pendant has a range of up to 1,000 feet, which should provide coverage throughout most homes.

After speaking with our highly trained Care Specialist, we will provide you with the help you need. In the event that you are unable to speak, our Care Specialist will immediately follow your personalized emergency action plan, contacting emergency services, friends, and family in the order you requested.
Does LifeStation require a traditional phone line?
No, we offer a standalone unit that works off of a cellular network. Of course, we also have a system that works through a traditional phone line.
My mom still goes out to the grocery store. Do you have anything that can protect her outside of the house?
Absolutely. LifeStation offers a Mobile with GPS device that works anywhere mom goes. She can speak directly into the pendant in the event of an emergency and care specialists can locate her via GPS if needed. Automatic Fall Detection is also an available feature for this device.
What are some of the features of a LifeStation medical alert system?
Our LifeStation units can work through a traditional phone line or cellular network. Each system is equipped with two-way voice capability. The pendant has a range of up to 1,000 feet and is completely waterproof. In the event of a power outage, LifeStation has a built-in battery that provides up to 32 hours of standby power. Your help button has a battery life of up to 4 years.
Do you provide accessories to go along with the LifeStation system?
We provide several accessories to go along with your LifeStation. One of which is a Lock Box that will allow caregivers and emergency responders quick access into your home when help is needed and you are unable to answer the door. For times when you take off your help button pendant, Bathroom & Hallway Buttons are an easy way to ensure your safety. Simply place the buttons on the walls of your bathroom, bedroom, or any additional location where a fall may be likely.

For customers that are always on-the-go, a Mobile Emergency Button will allow you to contact emergency services with the push of a button even when away from home. Finally, in the event that you fall and are unable to press your help button, we offer a Fall Detection Pendant. By using change of speed and motion to determine if a fall has occurred, our Fall Detection Pendant will automatically reach out to our monitoring center.
Does LifeStation outsource their calls?
No. Here at LifeStation, everything is handled in-house. We neither outsource our customer service nor our emergency calls. This allows us to provide one of the fastest response times in the industry. We also offer a higher quality service since all of our Care Specialists are highly trained LifeStation employees.
Is LifeStation UL Listed?
Absolutely. LifeStation both owns and operates its own UL Listed monitoring center and equipment.

For over 100 years, Underwriters Laboratories has been setting safety and reliability standards for products and services that impact millions of Americans. We have exceeded these standards with a state-of-the-art monitoring facility and extremely reliable equipment.
What is LifeStation’s rating with the Better Business Bureau?
Due to our unwavering commitment to our customers, we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
What other certifications does LifeStation have?
Besides being UL Listed and having an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, we have also earned the prestigious Five Diamond Certification with the Central Station Alarm Association. The CSAA Five Diamond Program is a balanced certification program that focuses on a commitment to strict security standards, high levels of customer service, and ongoing job-related education for all central station operators. Our highly trained Care Specialists have met or exceeded CSAA’s stringent standards by taking part in extensive training and performance reviews. This ensures that each LifeStation customer will receive the highest level of care and privacy.
Does the system work anywhere in the United States?
What system repair/replacement service is provided with the LifeStation medical alert system?
Our equipment is constantly being monitored. In the event there is an issue with your equipment, we receive a notification and alert the user or someone on their contact list. LifeStation is responsible for all replacement of faulty equipment, including battery replacements. There is no extra cost for this.
What are your customer service hours?
You can contact us at any time at 877-833-2020. Our dedicated customer service team is available 24/7, including holidays.
How much does your service cost?
Your cost is as low as 85 cents per day. If you choose to pay quarterly or annually, you will receive even greater discounts.
Is there a long-term contract with this service?
No, we have no contracts. You can enjoy our service on a month-to-month basis and cancel at any time without penalty.
Are there any installation fees?
Absolutely not. We have no additional fees or fine print. We don’t even charge tax!
I want a LifeStation for my mom and dad who live together. Do I pay two monitoring fees?
No. You simply pay one monitoring fee plus an additional $3.99 per month for the extra help button.
What are my billing options and payment methods?
You can choose to pay LifeStation monthly, quarterly, or annually. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is also available for your convenience.
What if I’m not absolutely happy with LifeStation?
If you’re not happy, we do not want you to keep it. LifeStation allows you to cancel service at any time with 30 days notice.
How does LifeStation measure success?
LifeStation is focused on giving peace of mind to our customers and their caregivers by providing exceptional customer service and superior monitoring. We succeed when we make our customers feel safe and secure.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the medical alert industry?
Most consumers believe they don’t need a medical alert system because they’ve never had an emergency before. It is our belief that it is better to have a system and never use it than needing it and not having one. Much like the insurance industry, you are paying for a service that you hope to never use, but it gives you the comfort of knowing you have it.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
With advances in technology, the industry now offers medical alert systems that use cellular networks, GPS, and Fall Detection - all of which LifeStation offers.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about LifeStation?
LifeStation owns and operates the most technologically superior monitoring center in the United States, while offering the best service and most competitive pricing in the industry.

LifeStation Company Information