Call toll free
4.48/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

LifeStation knows that it's hard to choose the best medical alert device. Their mission is to ensure that anyone looking for a medical alert device will be well equipped with all the information they need to make an informed decision. They are a leader in the industry with a 5-DAY GPS BATTERY LIFE and a 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Recently, LifeStation rolled out an exclusive feature named “Find My Loved One”, a feature that is unprecedented in our industry.

Contact them today to see how you can get a medical alert device for you or a loved one for less than $20 a month! Their representatives are available 24/7 to help answer your questions about this important decision.

LifeStation Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1422 LifeStation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

My husband passed away in January and being out here alone, the kids thought that I should have a medical alert device. I got the LifeStation last April of 2018 and in the beginning, I was wearing it at night. But I was having trouble with it around my neck, so my son fixed it for my wrist. I wore it during the night again but one morning, I must have rolled on it and it woke me up at about 8:00 o’clock. I answered the phone and it was their rep who said that my alarm had gone off.

Then one time, when I was outside pulling weeds, it went off. But there was nothing around except weeds and I couldn't have hit it against anything. I can’t even imagine how it would have gone off while I was just in the yard pulling weeds. My son even called an ambulance because the device couldn't get me. I was too far away and I didn't hear the phone in the house. In the end, I called 911 and they were just getting ready to send somebody. So at least nobody came out. But everything went the way it should. At another time, I hit the device on the washer when it was on the bar in my kitchen. So it seems to go off easily and I felt bad because my kids were being notified and they’d be calling. I was getting tired of it but they said that at least they know that the LifeStation works. The last month has been okay though because I haven’t been wearing it. I have it in my walker bag and that's with me all the time. Then I just put it on my nightstand at night.

Other than that, everybody at LifeStation has been very nice. The people that answered and asked if I needed help were super and everything went the way it should. My neighbor across the street who’s older than me also had a LifeStation before me and when he was having a heart attack, the device was wonderful for him. He called then they sent an ambulance out right away and everything was fine. So if somebody wants the service, I would recommend it. Plus, the LifeStation makes my kids feel better, so I keep it.

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I appreciate the LifeStation team who has been most polite whenever I speak with them. I had an experience where they called me at 3 o’clock in the morning wanting to know about my emergency. I was then sound asleep so I told them that the life alert was in its cradle and I don’t know why it was calling me. LifeStation called me back three minutes later asking again how they could help me. At 3 in the morning, that wouldn’t make me happy. So, I looked for the device. It wasn’t in the cradle and I didn’t find it where I thought it might be. I was talking to the LifeStation rep the whole time that I was looking for it. I was upset. I told him that I couldn’t find it, and I asked if they would keep calling. He said that on the third time, they would just call an emergency vehicle. But then he said he would leave a note that I was alright.

Then the next morning, I went to the front door. I have a table by the entryway and there was my life alert. And so, I figured it out that my husband, who has dementia, wanders during the night sometimes because he hears music that’s not there. And he walks all over the house trying to turn it off. Apparently, he saw the light that was on when it was charging. Then he picked it up, trying to turn off the music that was not there. He must have left it on that table as he walked through the house. I was grateful the LifeStation team didn’t come knocking down my door.

I really don’t wear my life alert as much as I should. I only weigh 85 pounds and the device weighs me down. If it weren’t so heavy, I would wear it. Also, for a long time, I was disappointed because it would go off for no reason when all I had done was put it gently on the bed. But that hasn’t happened lately. I would recommend LifeStation.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I had a stroke about five years ago and I got the LifeStation device for peace of mind. I'm very active and I have a large acreage. I did not want to be in my property and not be able to get to my cell phone where I could easily get through a button. I got rid of it before and went to another kind that was much more high-tech. I could program it from my phone and set it on different levels of fall detection. I could also program a friend's phone number then call a friend and talk to him through the device. It was incredible. But I tested it where a person most commonly would fall, which is in the shower, and their device failed to do a good signal even though it utilized AT&T. LifeStation's device connected every time so I give this company kudos on that and I went back to this kind.

The model we have right now is very good for seniors. But I'm not a senior yet and for me, the button is too large. I wear it around my neck and I end up hitting it accidentally. So the simple solution for me was to turn it around backwards. The response is instantaneous though. I was actually very impressed. It caught me by surprise once because I didn't know I had set if off. I heard a voice and I didn't know where it was coming from. Then I realized I had it on. The representatives were also very friendly and overly helpful. They identified themselves and asked if there was anything wrong and if they could help me. They were very good actually.

The reception is great, and I'm sure the antenna and the battery are awesome. But the device is very low tech. This compared to the other devices is like comparing a walkie-talkie to a cell phone. It would be a great thing for me to be in more control of my device as far as more capabilities and functionalities. I'm not even 60 and I've worked with computers for 40 years. In a few years more people who are reaching 65 are gonna be able to use the internet like crazy. The device could really use some improvement.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I’m 71 years old and I felt like I could benefit out of LifeStation because I go to cancer treatment centers. Sometimes the chemo medicine that I take could make me a little light-headed and I wouldn’t wanna be out there on the streets by myself feeling that way. It’s not something that happens all the time but it has happened. I wouldn’t wanna fall and be out there and nobody knows me and I’m by myself and strange things have happened. People have gotten things taken away from them when they have fallen. I’ve heard some sad instance when a person has fallen and they may be knocked out and they get robbed.

There was one instance when I went to Walmart and I got dizzy and I had to just stand there for a while to get my composure. My eyes and things kinda jittered a bit and then it went away. I didn’t have the device when that happened to me and that’s what encouraged me to get one because I happen to go to Walmart all by myself. I called in and LifeStation mailed the device to me and they told me how to set it up over the telephone. I set it up perfectly. Their reps answered one question for me at one time because they told me to take a damp cloth and wipe off the little unit because it could get dust on it and I’ve done that. I wear the device when I leave to go to the stores shopping and when I’m by myself. I put it on my neck just to be sure it doesn’t just sit around.

However, I wouldn’t wanna bump the device because I bumped it once before when I dropped it on the floor and a guy called me right back. He asked me if I was okay and I can hear him loud and clear. I told him that I had dropped it on the carpet and it kinda set off an alarm for me. When I go someplace in my car and I happen to be in there by myself, I also have it on my neck. I used to be afraid sometimes because of the seatbelt so I take it and put it over the seatbelt because it looks like my seatbelt’s gonna press up against it but it doesn’t and there’s no problem. Sometimes I get eerie because when I go to the grocery store, I may bend over and it may hit up against something in the store then here comes this voice that asks me if I'm okay.

But other than that, the LifeStation is a wonderful thing to have and I’m glad I’d done it. I don’t wanna trip and fall here in my apartment and it’s always with me. It is easy to push the button and I feel more secure with the device on me because their reps are right on it. They answered my questions, are very intuitive, and has been very quick to respond. Also, I like the GPS in the device that the rep explained to me and LifeStation would find where I was at.

I have recommended LifeStation to a friend and I’m very satisfied with it. I’ve got a couple of friends that have them and I’ve seen them wearing it around their neck. Also, I got a cousin that I’m trying to talk into getting one because she has a defibrillator in her chest. She’s kind of stubborn so I’m still working on it but I told her I wear mine and she has seen it on me so she’s thinking about it and she does need one. I also know one lady and sometimes when she breathes she has to catch her breath. She lives alone and I would recommend her to get one and just keep talking to her about it and see if she’ll invest in one. It is great for us seniors to have and it's like having another person with me.

Original review: May 31, 2018

After my husband died, my son-in-law said I can't be up here alone without anybody looking out for me because they were about 100 miles away from me. So he researched and ordered the LifeStation. And one day, the family was all together and they put it all together here on the side table. It's small and out of the way. But the blinking red light is annoying to me because when things don’t go the way they're supposed to go, it gives me itches. When I told LifeStation that when I came home from shopping yesterday, my LifeStation button was flashing red. I've never seen that before. So they told me that there was a silent alarm to indicate there's something wrong and then a little bit more of an explanation sent that it's not necessarily with me physically but through the system. And when I asked what I could do, they advised me to call Verizon.

LifeStation seems to be fine to me. I just don’t like the bracelet. I wear it to bed and they told me it's okay to wear it in the shower. And every couple of days, I take it off when I shower. And then the next time I shower, I leave it on. With the weather getting as hot as it is, I find that this gets in the way of my watch. My bones around my wrist are kinda small so I've already trimmed off parts of the elastic band. I've been putting rubber bands around it to hold the flap. There's no fix. It's an elastic band and it's got a crest. And you pull it as tight as you need it or as loose as you want it. And so far, the crest has held and it's been okay.

The team at LifeStation has always been very friendly. But they don’t usually give me a name which means nothing to me because it would go off my head however, that would be important. Since my husband is gone, I'm the only one who can keep track of who I talk to and how the conversation ended or what information I got or gave. And I need to have a name, somebody to grab on to that I'm not just an old lady talking to my hat. I realized it's not a little office with only about half a dozen people but there are a few people interrelated in the system.

One thing that bothered me was when I signed in and gave the names and numbers of who to call first, second, and third, I told the person I was talking to that I wanted to take over the payment. This was two months ago. And I told the person my son-in-law did the research and he did the beginning, and I don’t need to have him paying for it. As long as I can take care of it myself, I will do that. She said, "No problem." I gave her a bank number and a routing number for my checking account. And within this week, I got a call from them saying that I was two months in arrears. And they were trying to get in touch with my son-in-law. I asked them why they wanted to get in touch with him, and they said he's the one that's paying. I told them I'm the one that's supposed to be paying and that I gave them the banking business.

So then, they got behind that and they went deeper into their files, and it seems that my bank had bounced it back to them saying that they would not honor the payment. Now, I contacted my bank. And at the level of the bank itself, the rep could not find any knowledge or notation that it had come through and was not recognized and then bounced back. So, the girl at LifeStation said that perhaps the bank didn’t recognize the name as a legitimate business and that's why they bounced back two months' worth of payments. She was tracing it back to find out what happened and why and I haven't heard from that since. But I told her not to contact my son-in-law and I'll pay them with my credit card and for them to take it out quarterly. Other than that, I'm not dissatisfied at all. I've spoken to my friends and told them about it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeStation?

Original review: May 8, 2019

1. The company requires a signed agreement. However, they will not provide a copy of the agreement in advance for your review. You must sign up for the service first. (The agreement is inserted in the box with the device.) 2. They messed up my order, mailing the device to me when it should have gone to my Dad who lives in a different state. They said they'd mail one right out to him while I returned the one sent to me. When they received the device that I mailed back, their system cancelled the entire account AND cancelled the shipment to my dad. I gave them one more chance. Silly me.

3. I purchased an insurance plan. The card in the box with the device said that the insurance would cover replacement of the device twice a year. However, the company agent said that the insurance information on the card was NOT CORRECT for the device that I had and would only cover replacement of the device once a year. 4. I cancelled the service and discovered that the only way to get a refund was to call and ask for it. The company said they would be able to process the refund within 24 to 48 hours of receiving the returned device. Five days after the device was received by them (per USPS tracking info), the company still did not have record that they had received the device. 5. Be aware that if you cancel the service, you must return the device or it will cost you (or your estate) $350.

Original review: April 5, 2019

The LifeStation medical alert device gives me peace of mind that somebody can reach me if I needed them.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I am a senior, I live alone and then they are monitoring on a yearly basis with an echocardiogram my aortic valve and any other problems that I have here living alone. I thought it would be a lot better just to click the device to get help, so I got a medical alert device. I know you could always ring 911 for help, but I just thought this is, hopefully, a lot faster and quicker. I just feel a little safer that I got this device around my neck for almost 24 hours a day, but then it would be nice to have the device a little bit lighter.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I’ve had a stroke and although I can manage on my own, I'm always afraid of what would happen if I fell and I couldn’t get up, or if my heart started acting up. Right now, my sister has gone to help another lady and I am home alone. So, it’s nice to know the LifeStation is here if I need it and I wish it would work when I’m away from it. I've recommended it to someone else.

Original review: March 27, 2019

LifeStation told me I wasn't gonna be charged for the next month, and then they charged me for the next month. So, technically one foot doesn't know what the other foot is doing at the company. It ended up that I had to call them back and they got rid of the charges. They said that employee was not supposed to have said that. I didn't need to be following up. But somewhat I feel more at peace that my mother has the device. She used it once and the response time was fine.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I've had the LifeStation medical alert since last summer. My daughter got it for me because I'm alone. I wear it around my neck. It has gone off a few times with various things, and I was not happy with it. It's super sensitive with no reason. I would get a call from their main station to see if everything was okay. They would put out an alert. But the one time that I fell, the device didn't go off. And I actually needed it. My granddaughter came into the room shortly after, and she helped me get up to my feet. For what is being paid on the device per month, I would be better off with using a phone.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I got a flu and I ended up having a welfare check because I wasn't answering the door. I was really sick. I got LifeStation and I've had it for two years. I got it for the price, as I am on a limited income. I have used this device in many things. I've had a stroke and other health issues. When I have to have EMS come out, I just push the button, and they responded quickly. Lifestation is pretty easy.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I had an attack in March 2018 and I got a life alert device from LifeStation. Since then, I've had excellent experiences with their reps when I push the button accidentally. They’re just superior people and I trust them. I wear the device around my neck and put it on charge near my bed at night. With it, I have a measure of security that if something happens, I can press the button and I'd have assistance from first responders immediately.

Original review: March 23, 2019

When I hit the button accidentally, the representatives from Lifestation were very nice. I got the device because my husband was travelling a lot and I was home alone. But I sent the device back since my husband's home now. If I needed one again, I’d get the same one.

Original review: March 22, 2019

My son got Lifestation, and I've got one. He thinks we should have them. It went off once here, and they called me, and I don't know what had set it off. And then one time, when we got home from somewhere, my son-in-law called. They'd called him and an ambulance had been here, to both apartments. That time, we went to the veterinary with Nicky’s cat. And I think he leaned over a chair to get the cat, and maybe he pushed it. Then, we went out and didn't hear it go off. But Lifestation does perfectly good in handling the situation. I would recommend LifeStation.

Original review: March 21, 2019

My husband got a LifeStation medical alert device but I sent it back as he was not using that anymore. He quit having the passing out episodes. The company never followed up so they never acknowledged that they got the device back. Still, customer service was good when setting up.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I had a fall so I got a LifeStation device. I've had it for a couple of years now. It's a thing hanging around my neck and it's not heavy. You wouldn't even know you have it.

Original review: March 17, 2019

My children were worried about me because I live alone. I got LifeStation and since then, my sense of security has been a little bit better. I know that I can get ahold of somebody if I need to. I'm satisfied with it. When I check in and when I check my bill, I talk to their reps and they are professional.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I worry about leaving the house and leaving the elderly people there. They couldn't use the telephone. The LifeStation medical alert has lessened the worries and there is more independence. While I still worry when I leave the house, it's comforting to know there's the ability for the elderly people in the house to call for help.

Original review: March 14, 2019

My husband got my LifeStation for me. If something happens, somebody will be alerted so I feel much better with it. I have tested the button inadvertently and the response that was provided to me was very quick. I’ve been satisfied with LifeStation, so I have no reason to change. I’m happy with what I have and I’d recommend it.

Original review: March 13, 2019

My friend is a real good candidate to fall down and injure himself because he’s using a walker on cobblestone streets. It’s a terrible situation. He's 89 years old and he gets out everyday. He catches buses and travels around Seattle, which is very hilly. I think I made him get the medical alert device for my own good feelings. He didn’t feel he needed the advice. But I got the device so I feel better. I looked at three other guys and LifeStation looked like they were a reasonable operation. When he first he got it, he was always bumping it and LifeStation was calling him up and asking me if he was okay. LifeStation does follow up and I’m satisfied.

Original review: March 12, 2019

My daughters picked out LifeStation for me and I'm really satisfied with it. I have it around my neck and I sometimes dropped it too fast on the table or I leaned on it and it went off, and I got a response right away. Sometimes I think it is a bother, but I wear it to protect myself, for safety. LifeStation gives you more trust and confidence in what you are doing that you know that when it is necessary, you'd have help. I am 94 and I belong to a dance club, and I tell my friends to take something like LifeStation too.

Original review: March 11, 2019

My children thought I should have a medical alert because I have problems with my legs and I live alone in my own home. I go upstairs every day about 10 times and back down again. I do my washing in the cellar and I come up the stairs with a basket. I was getting very wobbly and they were worried. I had used the AARP Magazine and there were a couple I called, and I picked LifeStation. I called them and they didn’t pressure me, and they were a little cheaper than the other ones. The only thing I didn’t like was the $5 extra a month for insurance.

I hang my clothes outside and I have a new way of doing it. I just open the window and the clothesline is right there. A couple of times, I'd press on the windowsill and the thing went off. The calls were answered and the people I spoke with were fine. When I go out with my son or daughters, I'd leave that little thing home. I don’t like to wear that when I'm out because they're there to take care of me. But most of the time, I keep it on. It was a little long and I didn’t like it hanging down so long. I'm kind of short so I put a couple of little knots in it. So far, I haven't had to use it which is a good thing.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My daughters prompted me to get LifeStation. They live out-of-state and would be more comfortable if I had one. When I accidentally pushed the button, LifeStation's response time was great. I wear it on my wrist and having it makes me feel better. I’m glad that it’s available and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I’m 84 years old. I have a problem walking and walk with a walker. I needed a medical alert device and got a LifeStation. However, in the beginning, I was having a problem with it because people were taking too long to answer. But lately, the response time has been excellent and the communication with the agent has been very good. However, I’m a little concerned if it would respond if I fall because I was told it depends on how I fall.

Original review: March 6, 2019

We have trouble with the LifeStation equipment constantly. The alarm would go off when I was just sitting down doing nothing, and that happened about five times. They thought maybe the battery was bad but it wasn’t. And about three times, the thing that I wore on my wrist wouldn’t work. I felt it was a waste of money. We called LifeStation and told them that we wanted to cancel, and we’re sending the equipment back this week. The representatives from LifeStation were wonderful. They were really helpful and friendly. They really tried to address the situation and tried to make it better, but they never got it solved. I am also not pleased with the armband. It is big and bulky. I also suggest trying to make the equipment base a little smaller, so that it would fit on a bedside table. It doesn’t fit really well on a bedside table and it takes up most of the room.

Original review: March 5, 2019

LifeStation is one of the best. My sister-in-law was checking into LifeStation for me because I was in rehab and I didn’t have a phone to call her in, and she didn’t want me to come home without one. I feel better having my LifeStation because that first time I fell here, I laid on the floor 18 hours before I ever got any help. My sister-in-law was gonna take me to the doctor, and my leg gave way and I gradually went down. I couldn’t get back up. We needed the paramedics to do it. I just pressed the button, and the rep called them for me. She was right on the line and she was very nice. She was quick, and they got the paramedics here quickly.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I'm doing fine with my LifeStation device. I have it around my neck, and it has gone off about three different times for no reason. One time it went off, and they were at the door. We didn't know what in the world was going on and they said it had gone off. We were in another room and none of us heard it. But other than having a few false alarms, it works great. I live in a condo with my friend and his wife, and we're six floors up. I had fallen a few times in the past and broke some bones. They chose LifeStation for me. And if I would fall, LifeStation would alert them and 911, so it makes me feel really secure with it.

Original review: March 3, 2019

My mother-in-law who lives with is 96 and she walks outside no matter what the weather is. We go to basketball games periodically and we're out of the house, so we wanted something that would get a hold of us in case something happens. I looked on the Internet for medical alert and I got one. I was gonna sign up with that, but LifeStation was over and above the same thing we wanted and it was cheaper so we went with LifeStation instead. My mother-in-law had set off the alert a couple times by mistake and we got calls. Fortunately, I was the first one on the list so I was contacted and I told them that I was here when the alert went off and that there's nothing wrong. So far, LifeStation does what it says it does and so many things.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I read some reviews on a few security device and I always was brought back to LifeStation from the reviews of what people had said. I liked what LifeStation offered. Their support system was in United States and the pricing was fair. My mother had a couple of false alarms and the interaction with them was fine. It was exactly as they explained it to me when I was setting up the account. We were notified by text and by phone when an event occurred even by her mistake of leaning into a counter while she was cleaning dishes. The pendant was a little too low, which we ended up adjusting so it wouldn’t set off a false alarm again. My mother had an episode and she was taken to the hospital. Thank God, she had the life alert. She's now in assisted living, so she does not need anything like that now but I would highly recommend LifeStation.

LifeStation expert review by Shelley Webb

Pay as little as $1 per day for a traditional, in-home medical alert system or a mobile with GPS option. All plans come with 24/7 monitoring and customer service to ensure quick response times.

• Lifestyle solutions: Choose between in-home and mobile GPS monitoring to better suit you or your loved one’s lifestyle. Automatic fall detection can also be added to your plan.

• No long-term contract: Receive service on your terms, and end it when you need to.

• Free shipping: Have your device shipped directly to your home for free.

• 30-Day money-back guarantee: If you’re not satisfied with your device, you can return the equipment within 30 days of purchase to receive a refund.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

LifeStation questions and answers

What is LifeStation?
LifeStation is a leading provider of medical alert systems and houses its own state-of-the-art monitoring center. We provide seniors and their caregivers with the peace of mind that in the event of a fall or other at-home emergency, help is available at the push of a button.
How does a LifeStation medical alert system work?
If you are in need of assistance, simply press your waterproof help button (worn either as a neck pendant or wristband). You will be instantly connected to a certified LifeStation Care Specialist. Our LifeStation system includes two-way voice capability that allows you to communicate with our Care Specialists from virtually anywhere in your home. The pendant has a range of up to 1,000 feet, which should provide coverage throughout most homes.

After speaking with our highly trained Care Specialist, we will provide you with the help you need. In the event that you are unable to speak, our Care Specialist will immediately follow your personalized emergency action plan, contacting emergency services, friends, and family in the order you requested.
Does LifeStation require a traditional phone line?
No, we offer a standalone unit that works off of a cellular network. Of course, we also have a system that works through a traditional phone line.
My mom still goes out to the grocery store. Do you have anything that can protect her outside of the house?
Absolutely. LifeStation offers a Mobile with GPS device that works anywhere mom goes. She can speak directly into the pendant in the event of an emergency and care specialists can locate her via GPS if needed. Automatic Fall Detection is also an available feature for this device.
What are some of the features of a LifeStation medical alert system?
Our LifeStation units can work through a traditional phone line or cellular network. Each system is equipped with two-way voice capability. The pendant has a range of up to 1,000 feet and is completely waterproof. In the event of a power outage, LifeStation has a built-in battery that provides up to 32 hours of standby power. Your help button has a battery life of up to 4 years.
Do you provide accessories to go along with the LifeStation system?
We provide several accessories to go along with your LifeStation. One of which is a Lock Box that will allow caregivers and emergency responders quick access into your home when help is needed and you are unable to answer the door. For times when you take off your help button pendant, Bathroom & Hallway Buttons are an easy way to ensure your safety. Simply place the buttons on the walls of your bathroom, bedroom, or any additional location where a fall may be likely.

For customers that are always on-the-go, a Mobile Emergency Button will allow you to contact emergency services with the push of a button even when away from home. Finally, in the event that you fall and are unable to press your help button, we offer a Fall Detection Pendant. By using change of speed and motion to determine if a fall has occurred, our Fall Detection Pendant will automatically reach out to our monitoring center.
Does LifeStation outsource their calls?
No. Here at LifeStation, everything is handled in-house. We neither outsource our customer service nor our emergency calls. This allows us to provide one of the fastest response times in the industry. We also offer a higher quality service since all of our Care Specialists are highly trained LifeStation employees.
Is LifeStation UL Listed?
Absolutely. LifeStation both owns and operates its own UL Listed monitoring center and equipment.

For over 100 years, Underwriters Laboratories has been setting safety and reliability standards for products and services that impact millions of Americans. We have exceeded these standards with a state-of-the-art monitoring facility and extremely reliable equipment.
What is LifeStation’s rating with the Better Business Bureau?
Due to our unwavering commitment to our customers, we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
What other certifications does LifeStation have?
Besides being UL Listed and having an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, we have also earned the prestigious Five Diamond Certification with the Central Station Alarm Association. The CSAA Five Diamond Program is a balanced certification program that focuses on a commitment to strict security standards, high levels of customer service, and ongoing job-related education for all central station operators. Our highly trained Care Specialists have met or exceeded CSAA’s stringent standards by taking part in extensive training and performance reviews. This ensures that each LifeStation customer will receive the highest level of care and privacy.
Does the system work anywhere in the United States?
What system repair/replacement service is provided with the LifeStation medical alert system?
Our equipment is constantly being monitored. In the event there is an issue with your equipment, we receive a notification and alert the user or someone on their contact list. LifeStation is responsible for all replacement of faulty equipment, including battery replacements. There is no extra cost for this.
What are your customer service hours?
You can contact us at any time at 877-833-2020. Our dedicated customer service team is available 24/7, including holidays.
How much does your service cost?
Your cost is as low as 85 cents per day. If you choose to pay quarterly or annually, you will receive even greater discounts.
Is there a long-term contract with this service?
No, we have no contracts. You can enjoy our service on a month-to-month basis and cancel at any time without penalty.
Are there any installation fees?
Absolutely not. We have no additional fees or fine print. We don’t even charge tax!
I want a LifeStation for my mom and dad who live together. Do I pay two monitoring fees?
No. You simply pay one monitoring fee plus an additional $3.99 per month for the extra help button.
What are my billing options and payment methods?
You can choose to pay LifeStation monthly, quarterly, or annually. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is also available for your convenience.
What if I’m not absolutely happy with LifeStation?
If you’re not happy, we do not want you to keep it. LifeStation allows you to cancel service at any time with 30 days notice.
How does LifeStation measure success?
LifeStation is focused on giving peace of mind to our customers and their caregivers by providing exceptional customer service and superior monitoring. We succeed when we make our customers feel safe and secure.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the medical alert industry?
Most consumers believe they don’t need a medical alert system because they’ve never had an emergency before. It is our belief that it is better to have a system and never use it than needing it and not having one. Much like the insurance industry, you are paying for a service that you hope to never use, but it gives you the comfort of knowing you have it.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
With advances in technology, the industry now offers medical alert systems that use cellular networks, GPS, and Fall Detection - all of which LifeStation offers.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about LifeStation?
LifeStation owns and operates the most technologically superior monitoring center in the United States, while offering the best service and most competitive pricing in the industry.

LifeStation Company Information