Call toll free
(866) 235-1920
4.47/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

LifeStation knows that it's hard to choose the best medical alert device. Their mission is to ensure that anyone looking for a medical alert device will be well equipped with all the information they need to make an informed decision. They are a leader in the industry with a 5-DAY GPS BATTERY LIFE and a 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Recently, LifeStation rolled out an exclusive feature named “Find My Loved One”, a feature that is unprecedented in our industry.

Contact them today to see how you can get a medical alert device for you or a loved one for less than $20 a month! Their representatives are available 24/7 to help answer your questions about this important decision.

LifeStation Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

LifeStation claims the fastest response times. Optional fall detection is available, but they lack other services like smoke monitoring. The caregiver service notifies family and loved ones in the event of an emergency.

PROS

• No long-term contracts
  • Fall detection technology
  • 24/7 monitoring and customer support

CONS

• Contract required

Top LifeStation Reviews

09/18/2018

I've had a stroke and although I can manage on my own, I'm always afraid of what would happen if I fell and I couldn't get up, or if my heart started acting up... So, it's nice to know the LifeStation is here if I need it and I wish it would work when I'm away from it. I've recommended it to someone else.

03/28/2019

I recently switched to LifeStation because LifeStation's infrastructure is more flexible, allowing an unlimited number of people on the emergency call list, setting up emergency instructions the way you'd like them to be handled, and not forcing you to receive unsolicited calls from the company.

About LifeStation

LifeStation offers a push-button medical emergency response at home or on-the-go thanks to GPS monitoring. LifeStation can provide fall detection technology, and their wearable help buttons are waterproof. Plus, the LifeStation lockbox helps ease logistics in case the user cannot answer the door due to an emergency.

LifeStation service can move with you in the event you relocate and repair or replace both equipment and batteries at no extra cost. The 30-day money-back guarantee allows LifeStation customers to try the system risk-free, though customers must pay for return shipping.

LifeStation medical alert systems

Seniors who live alone or with other seniors but would like to remain in their homes longer might choose LifeStation medical alert system for added security. Those with mobility issues can also benefit from LifeStation medical alarm service.

• In-Home Traditional: In-Home Traditional service from LifeStation includes an emergency console and a wearable button (choice of pendant or wristband) with 24/7 care center monitoring. Pricing begins at $25.95 per month for a landline connection. Contact the company for pricing with cellular service.
  • In-Home Plus: In-Home Plus provides a wearable button and emergency console for customers without a landline.
  • Mobile with GPS: LifeStation’s enhanced location service with GPS helps identify your location if you experience an emergency away from home.
  • Fall detection: A wearable device with fall detection technology automatically notifies LifeStation operators if it senses a fall has occurred, even if the wearer is unable to push the button.

LifeStation equipment

All LifeStation equipment is UL listed and FCC approved. LifeStation medical alert devices are tested before shipped to customers, and faulty equipment will be replaced with no charge to the consumer.

• Two-way communication console: The emergency console plugs into an outlet in your home and connects to the phone line (or cell service). When you push the help button, the emergency console contacts the care center and activates two-way voice communication. The console has 32-hour back-up batteries in case of a power outage.
  • Medical alert pendant: The medical alert pendant is a small, waterproof device with a button worn around the neck. When you press the button, it sends a signal to your in-home emergency console and contacts the care center.
  • Medical alert wall button: If the LifeStation member pushes the wall-mounted button, it sends a signal to the emergency console to contact the care center and enable two-way voice communication.
  • Bathroom/hallway help button: Extra help buttons can be mounted low to the ground in bathrooms, hallways and bedrooms for easy access. Price for one button is $3.49 per month but drops to $2.99 each for three and $2.49 for six buttons. Help buttons are waterproof and come with adhesive for mounting.
  • Lockbox: In the event you cannot answer the door for medical responders and caregivers, they will get a code for a lockbox outside of the home for $2.99 per month

LifeStation caregiver tools

LifeStation includes AlertMessage service that notifies loved ones or caregivers in case of an emergency. In the event the LifeStation subscriber pushes the button, an email will automatically be sent to the caregivers listed on the contact list. This allows family members to immediately know if there is an issue.

The Lock Box option allows caregivers and emergency personnel to have access to the home if the subscriber is unable to answer the door.

The console will also contact the care center to trigger an automatic email to caregivers if back-up batteries are low or the signal has been disconnected (i.e., unplugged from an electrical outlet or phone jack). When the user tests the console, it also sends an email to those on the contact list.

LifeStation pricing

LifeStation costs begin at $25.95 per month for subscribers who pay up front for the whole year (total $311.40). Paid quarterly, the monthly price comes to $27.95 ($111.80 per payment or $335.40 for a year). Subscribers who make monthly payments pay $29.95 per month ($359.40 for a year).

Payments include equipment rental and 24/7 monitoring service. Monitoring for an additional user in the same household costs $3.99 per month. One Bathroom/Hallway Help Button costs $3.49 to add on, but the price per button drops as you order more, with a total of six buttons costing $2.49 each. The Lock Box costs $2.99 per month. Optional service add-ons, including fall detection and mobile service with GPS, are available for an additional fee.

1438 LifeStation Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

My husband passed away in January and being out here alone, the kids thought that I should have a medical alert device. I got the LifeStation last April of 2018 and in the beginning, I was wearing it at night. But I was having trouble with it around my neck, so my son fixed it for my wrist. I wore it during the night again but one morning, I must have rolled on it and it woke me up at about 8:00 o’clock. I answered the phone and it was their rep who said that my alarm had gone off.

Then one time, when I was outside pulling weeds, it went off. But there was nothing around except weeds and I couldn't have hit it against anything. I can’t even imagine how it would have gone off while I was just in the yard pulling weeds. My son even called an ambulance because the device couldn't get me. I was too far away and I didn't hear the phone in the house. In the end, I called 911 and they were just getting ready to send somebody. So at least nobody came out. But everything went the way it should. At another time, I hit the device on the washer when it was on the bar in my kitchen. So it seems to go off easily and I felt bad because my kids were being notified and they’d be calling. I was getting tired of it but they said that at least they know that the LifeStation works. The last month has been okay though because I haven’t been wearing it. I have it in my walker bag and that's with me all the time. Then I just put it on my nightstand at night.

Other than that, everybody at LifeStation has been very nice. The people that answered and asked if I needed help were super and everything went the way it should. My neighbor across the street who’s older than me also had a LifeStation before me and when he was having a heart attack, the device was wonderful for him. He called then they sent an ambulance out right away and everything was fine. So if somebody wants the service, I would recommend it. Plus, the LifeStation makes my kids feel better, so I keep it.

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I appreciate the LifeStation team who has been most polite whenever I speak with them. I had an experience where they called me at 3 o’clock in the morning wanting to know about my emergency. I was then sound asleep so I told them that the life alert was in its cradle and I don’t know why it was calling me. LifeStation called me back three minutes later asking again how they could help me. At 3 in the morning, that wouldn’t make me happy. So, I looked for the device. It wasn’t in the cradle and I didn’t find it where I thought it might be. I was talking to the LifeStation rep the whole time that I was looking for it. I was upset. I told him that I couldn’t find it, and I asked if they would keep calling. He said that on the third time, they would just call an emergency vehicle. But then he said he would leave a note that I was alright.

Then the next morning, I went to the front door. I have a table by the entryway and there was my life alert. And so, I figured it out that my husband, who has dementia, wanders during the night sometimes because he hears music that’s not there. And he walks all over the house trying to turn it off. Apparently, he saw the light that was on when it was charging. Then he picked it up, trying to turn off the music that was not there. He must have left it on that table as he walked through the house. I was grateful the LifeStation team didn’t come knocking down my door.

I really don’t wear my life alert as much as I should. I only weigh 85 pounds and the device weighs me down. If it weren’t so heavy, I would wear it. Also, for a long time, I was disappointed because it would go off for no reason when all I had done was put it gently on the bed. But that hasn’t happened lately. I would recommend LifeStation.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

My Aunt Sally had fallen down her upstairs steps and couldn’t get up. Luckily, a niece of hers was going to her house to pick her up to go somewhere, so when she couldn’t get a hold of her, she knew something was wrong. In the end, they got in the house and took Aunt Sally to the hospital for a few days. Then she went to rehab and we decided that she needed a medical alert device when she went home. She didn’t break anything but she was beat up pretty good. So, she got the LifeStation and so far, she is happy with it. She wears it when she’s at home and she has it right by her bed at night so that if she needs it, it’s right there. But when she goes out, she's with somebody and she doesn’t wear it unless she forgets to take it off.

Several times, she accidentally pressed the button and LifeStation's reps called us. We went down and they called the EMTs who also went there on three occasions, but they were all false alarms. Aunt Sally either rolled over on the device in bed or bumped it. It’s very sensitive because one time she had no clue that she’d done it. She was fixing her dinner and she must’ve had it around her neck and she must’ve bumped it. So at the time, she was sitting on her chair and eating, then the ambulance and all these people came.

All those times, LifeStation's reps were very quick at calling us and getting the EMTs there. One time, when we got down there and everything was okay, my husband called LifeStation right away and they canceled the EMTs, but there were local volunteer fire department people who came anyway because they like to check things out just to make sure. All in all, LifeStation is worth every penny because even though those were false alarms, they were there. They called us, we were there, and the device works really well.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I took over a patient's care from her son. She had fallen once and luckily, she had fallen, hit her face and called me. So I took her into the Emergency Room. She was fine but she was 93 and living alone in an apartment where she would have to call 911. Because I live about 10 miles away from her, I felt that she needed a device to be safe. I did some research and I thought that LifeStation was reasonable and that it covered everything that I felt that she needed. I certainly felt better with her having the device. Every time she pushed it, we got a response and I like the response that we got so quickly. We actually had the police call her one time because she didn’t realize she had set it off and she didn’t answer her phone. It was very reassuring for me that somebody would get to her.

But at the same time, I had a little frustration with the fact that she wouldn’t wear it all the time and she would forget to put it on. She has the neck one and she would wear it at home. But it was a little too sensitive. She put it down a couple of times and it went off saying that she’s fallen just by putting it down. So she felt uncomfortable that in wearing it, she was gonna set it off. No matter how much I told her that it was okay and it was good that they would answer, she felt like she was bothering them. Nonetheless, it’s a good program. I’ve actually fallen a couple of times and my husband’s out of town a lot so I thought that maybe I should get one for myself too. I've recommended LifeStation as well. My interactions with the people there were very good too. They were very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I had a stroke about five years ago and I got the LifeStation device for peace of mind. I'm very active and I have a large acreage. I did not want to be in my property and not be able to get to my cell phone where I could easily get through a button. I got rid of it before and went to another kind that was much more high-tech. I could program it from my phone and set it on different levels of fall detection. I could also program a friend's phone number then call a friend and talk to him through the device. It was incredible. But I tested it where a person most commonly would fall, which is in the shower, and their device failed to do a good signal even though it utilized AT&T. LifeStation's device connected every time so I give this company kudos on that and I went back to this kind.

The model we have right now is very good for seniors. But I'm not a senior yet and for me, the button is too large. I wear it around my neck and I end up hitting it accidentally. So the simple solution for me was to turn it around backwards. The response is instantaneous though. I was actually very impressed. It caught me by surprise once because I didn't know I had set if off. I heard a voice and I didn't know where it was coming from. Then I realized I had it on. The representatives were also very friendly and overly helpful. They identified themselves and asked if there was anything wrong and if they could help me. They were very good actually.

The reception is great, and I'm sure the antenna and the battery are awesome. But the device is very low tech. This compared to the other devices is like comparing a walkie-talkie to a cell phone. It would be a great thing for me to be in more control of my device as far as more capabilities and functionalities. I'm not even 60 and I've worked with computers for 40 years. In a few years more people who are reaching 65 are gonna be able to use the internet like crazy. The device could really use some improvement.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeStation?

Original review: July 17, 2019

I signed up my mom for the LifeStation device. She lives alone and recently, she had been at a hospital and starting to fall a lot. So we were concerned about that. The LifeStation reps I dealt with were great. They were very courteous, professional, understanding, and patient. I now feel a little more secure since my mom got the LifeStation. She wears it and we kind of joke with her because all her friends have them. It’s kinda like a status thing. When they come to visit her, they even leave their homes wearing them and they never take them off. But I know I have a 96-year-old aunt that does not wear it.

Other than that, our experience with LifeStation has been pretty good and we would recommend it to friends. But it seems like it takes a very long time from when we press the button until the person on the other end responds. We’ve done a couple of tests and it takes up to a minute and a half for their rep to get on the phone. My mom doesn't count by the time and she counts the rings. And she said that it takes 15 rings. So, I wish they could be a little quicker in their response time.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I wanted a LifeStation medical alert device in case of an emergency. It's good and I would recommend it.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I had a stroke and I have had two accidents. Luckily, Alan was here and he called for help. I live with my grandson and I’m alone at home since he is at work. He wanted me to have a medical alert device to where I can call him if I need to. I use LifeStation at home and I’m satisfied with it. It’s comfortable and I feel safer.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I'm very happy with the LifeStation system. It's fine and there's nothing wrong with it. I never take my bracelet off and it doesn't bother me at all. If I fall down, I can get help. It serves the purpose and I feel secure with it. I've recommended it to several people. I had to interact with them one time and it was fine except I couldn't understand it, but that wasn't their fault. I had to get a neighbor come in and he took care of it. He talked to a different person.

Original review: July 11, 2019

My patient, Olga, needed to get a LifeStation device because she has back problems and has a little dementia. She very rarely uses it but in the couple of times that she did, the response from the LifeStation team was very good.

Original review: July 10, 2019

My son who lives upstate ordered LifeStation for me after I had a fall a couple of years ago. It is sitting on my table, and I haven't really worn it because I’m afraid of bumping and setting it off. I don't want an ambulance coming down the street when there's nothing wrong. When I first got it, I bumped it accidentally. And when I had my cat, I was afraid it would bump against it. The one that I'm supposed to wear on the wrist doesn't wanna stay where I put it. The Velcro is kinda worn out, and I don't know how it could get worn out that quick. I don't even wear it. I have it sitting over within reach if I happen to fall close by. But I wonder whether I'm spending money needlessly. Other than that, I feel secure that I have it.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I live alone and my son and my son-in-law thought that I needed a medical alert device. They got me the LifeStation. I feel safe having it. I have the little bracelet by the bed and I have the other thing in the room that I’m in all the time when I do my reading, so I’m fine. And if I’m alone and something happens, it’s there for me.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Getting older, I fell in the house, and luckily I was able to reach my phone to call my son. He thought it was best to get the alert system so I’ll have it at all times. I got a LifeStation and I like it. I had to call for a stiff neck and there have been a couple of times I accidentally bumped the bracelet and the alarm system went off. They would call and ask if I needed help, I'd tell them it was an accident and they'd reset the device. When I was picking an apple off the tree, I lost my balance and hit my head on the house. I couldn’t get up and I had a concussion. LifeStation sent paramedics out within five minutes. All in all, I feel secure with my LifeStation and I feel like I’m not alone because I have the machine.

Original review: July 4, 2019

My mother had several falls and she’s 94 years old. LifeStation was recommended by Kaizer and that's what she got now. She likes to wear the necklace and so far, our experience with it has been good.

Original review: July 3, 2019

I had been in the hospital and I was coming home to an empty house, so the hospital recommended that I get a medical alert device. I like having my LifeStation device. I wear it around my neck and I don’t even think about it. Some time in the last two and a half years, the battery died. LifeStation called me and sent a new one. There was a couple of false alarms on my end and both times, it was a mistake or I inadvertently pushed it when I was moving around, and it was fine. They did what they were supposed to do. I just told them I mistakenly pushed it.

Original review: July 2, 2019

This product was very easy to set up and very easy to use. When I am wearing it, it hasn’t gotten in my way nor have I accidentally set it off. It sits at a very comfortable length so that doing everyday things are easy and I don’t have to move the necklace alarm at all.

Original review: July 2, 2019

We got a LifeStation unit for an aging parent and it’s just an extra in the background, but it’s worked as advertised. It provides me with confidence too. We haven’t had to use it, but when it went off accidentally, it was reset and the service on that was easy and professional. I would recommend LifeStation and I have. I’ve told people about the service that we use.

Original review: July 1, 2019

We go through the routine every month where my mother has to go through and do the test for her LifeStation device. She pushes the button and the alarm goes through. Someone comes on the speaker to see if they can communicate with her and if they can’t, then they initiate a call to the rescue folks. She’s always paranoid that she’ll push it by mistake and they’ll show up so we usually do it when my wife and I are with her to work through the process.

The previous month, I actually did the test and we had an issue. The thing didn’t go through. But for the most part, it works fine. There was this one incident where they didn’t call back right away. I eventually called them and they indicated that they were trying to talk to us, but they couldn’t hear anything. It seemed to be some kind of a software glitch. They couldn’t give us an explanation for it, and it was a one-off. As long as it doesn’t reoccur, that’s fine. One general observation is an elderly person is very wary of technology. The biggest problem is to get my mom to wear the button because she doesn’t wanna set it off accidentally. The challenge from a design perspective is having it so that they won’t set it off accidentally and therefore will wear it, and yet not making it so complicated that they can’t do it.

Original review: June 18, 2019

We were recommended LifeStation by Kaiser Permanente, as it's the service they find to be the best for their members. My husband accidentally pushed the "EMERGENCY" button, but didn't know about the "Clear" button to cancel the notification. Somebody at LifeStation responded within seconds to ask us about our emergency, at which time I notified her of my husband's mistake. I was very much impressed by the IMMEDIATE RESPONSE a slight touch of that button brought to us. I wear a button on a necklace while in the house, and feel a wonderful sense of security (even more so now that my husband made his "mistake") while home. Many thanks to LifeStation; I would recommend it to anybody concerned about safety at home and the ability to reach help when needed.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I recently switched my husband's medic alert system from another provider to LifeStation because LifeStation's infrastructure is more flexible, allowing an unlimited number of people on the emergency call list, setting up emergency instructions the way you'd like them to be handled, and not forcing you to receive unsolicited calls from the company. I learned about LifeStation from my insurance provider. Aetna offers a very good discount on the monthly service, and I was not charged for setup, shipping, or equipment. The in-home emergency call box is a GSM signal and has a range of approximately 500 feet, as opposed to WIFI's range of 35 feet.

I originally ordered the mobile GPS unit that would respond no matter where he was, but that option comes in necklace form only (no bracelet) and is several inches long. My husband is already wearing a Bluetooth device on a cord for his hearing aids to connect to his phone, plus he has an ICD (pacemaker and defibrillator) implanted, so he opted for the in-home unit. LifeStation Customer Service was very helpful in exchanging the mobile unit for the in-home unit. They sent a return label with the new unit. Setting up the in-home call box was easy. The call button comes as a very light necklace; to switch it to the wristband, you have to insert two pins to connect the wristband to the call button. My husband chose to wear the wristband. Switching the call button from the necklace to the wristband was the hardest part, but my husband said that all watches he's had work that way. He says the wristband is comfortable.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I haven't had the device very long. So far it has been great. I love that they know my name when the button is pushed. I didn't like the cord that was sent with it. I cut it off and used a regular necklace chain. It was difficult to put the chain on but I finally did it.

Original review: May 8, 2019

1. The company requires a signed agreement. However, they will not provide a copy of the agreement in advance for your review. You must sign up for the service first. (The agreement is inserted in the box with the device.) 2. They messed up my order, mailing the device to me when it should have gone to my Dad who lives in a different state. They said they'd mail one right out to him while I returned the one sent to me. When they received the device that I mailed back, their system cancelled the entire account AND cancelled the shipment to my dad. I gave them one more chance. Silly me.

3. I purchased an insurance plan. The card in the box with the device said that the insurance would cover replacement of the device twice a year. However, the company agent said that the insurance information on the card was NOT CORRECT for the device that I had and would only cover replacement of the device once a year. 4. I cancelled the service and discovered that the only way to get a refund was to call and ask for it. The company said they would be able to process the refund within 24 to 48 hours of receiving the returned device. Five days after the device was received by them (per USPS tracking info), the company still did not have record that they had received the device. 5. Be aware that if you cancel the service, you must return the device or it will cost you (or your estate) $350.

Original review: April 5, 2019

The LifeStation medical alert device gives me peace of mind that somebody can reach me if I needed them.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I am a senior, I live alone and then they are monitoring on a yearly basis with an echocardiogram my aortic valve and any other problems that I have here living alone. I thought it would be a lot better just to click the device to get help, so I got a medical alert device. I know you could always ring 911 for help, but I just thought this is, hopefully, a lot faster and quicker. I just feel a little safer that I got this device around my neck for almost 24 hours a day, but then it would be nice to have the device a little bit lighter.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I’ve had a stroke and although I can manage on my own, I'm always afraid of what would happen if I fell and I couldn’t get up, or if my heart started acting up. Right now, my sister has gone to help another lady and I am home alone. So, it’s nice to know the LifeStation is here if I need it and I wish it would work when I’m away from it. I've recommended it to someone else.

Original review: March 27, 2019

LifeStation told me I wasn't gonna be charged for the next month, and then they charged me for the next month. So, technically one foot doesn't know what the other foot is doing at the company. It ended up that I had to call them back and they got rid of the charges. They said that employee was not supposed to have said that. I didn't need to be following up. But somewhat I feel more at peace that my mother has the device. She used it once and the response time was fine.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I've had the LifeStation medical alert since last summer. My daughter got it for me because I'm alone. I wear it around my neck. It has gone off a few times with various things, and I was not happy with it. It's super sensitive with no reason. I would get a call from their main station to see if everything was okay. They would put out an alert. But the one time that I fell, the device didn't go off. And I actually needed it. My granddaughter came into the room shortly after, and she helped me get up to my feet. For what is being paid on the device per month, I would be better off with using a phone.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I got a flu and I ended up having a welfare check because I wasn't answering the door. I was really sick. I got LifeStation and I've had it for two years. I got it for the price, as I am on a limited income. I have used this device in many things. I've had a stroke and other health issues. When I have to have EMS come out, I just push the button, and they responded quickly. Lifestation is pretty easy.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I had an attack in March 2018 and I got a life alert device from LifeStation. Since then, I've had excellent experiences with their reps when I push the button accidentally. They’re just superior people and I trust them. I wear the device around my neck and put it on charge near my bed at night. With it, I have a measure of security that if something happens, I can press the button and I'd have assistance from first responders immediately.

Original review: March 23, 2019

When I hit the button accidentally, the representatives from Lifestation were very nice. I got the device because my husband was travelling a lot and I was home alone. But I sent the device back since my husband's home now. If I needed one again, I’d get the same one.

LifeStation FAQ

How does a LifeStation alert system work?
The LifeStation medical alert system consists of an emergency console and a wearable help button. The console plugs into an electrical outlet and a landline (or connects to cellular service). The user wears the help button as a wristband or pendant.

When the wearer pushes the button on the LifeStation base unit, it enables two-way voice communication with a care specialist. The operator will ask the wearer about their emergency, and determine if medical services should be dispatched. If the wearer is unable to respond, the operator will follow the personalized emergency plan that you make when you sign up for service. Either way, the care specialist stays on the line until help arrives. An automatic email notification is also sent to the caregivers on the wearer’s contact list.

What is LifeStation’s average response time?
LifeStation’s average response time is 20 seconds.
Do I have to sign a contract to get a LifeStation medical alert system?
Yes, LifeStation requires subscribers to sign a monitoring agreement. Service is provided on a month-to-month basis.
What is LifeStation’s cancellation policy?
If you don't like the LifeStation medical alert device, you can return it through LifeFone customer service — be sure to save the shipment box for easy returns.
Does it cost extra to add my spouse to LifeStation monitoring service?
Adding a spouse to LifeStation monitoring service costs $3.99 per month.
Where are LifeStation monitoring centers located?
LifeStation monitoring centers are located in the United States.
Does LifeStation offer a warranty on medical alert devices?
LifeStation is responsible for replacing any faulty equipment, including batteries, at no extra cost. However, the LifeStation button is extremely durable and can withstand a normal fall.
Does LifeStation offer a free trial period?
LifeStation offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and the customer pays for return shipping.
Do LifeStation medical alarm systems require a landline?
LifeStation In-Home Traditional works with a landline. In-Home Plus systems are designed for customers without a landline.
Are LifeStation mobile medical alert systems waterproof?
LifeStation wearable buttons and wristbands are waterproof. The emergency console is not waterproof.

Do we recommend LifeStation?

Yes. Monitoring service, along with the LifeStation personal emergency plan, gives family and caregivers peace of mind that their loved ones have access to help. In an emergency, a certified care specialist answers the call when the help button is pushed. Although fall detection does not detect 100% of falls, it’s an added layer of protection. The system works anywhere in the U.S. and you can take it with you if you move.

LifeStation Company Information