4.62/5
Based on 1,029 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

LifeStation knows that it's hard to choose the best medical alert device. It's our mission to ensure anyone looking for a medical alert device is well equipped with all the information they need to make an informed decision. We are a leader in the industry with our 5-DAY BATTERY LIFE and 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for any and all customers, offerings that are unprecedented in our industry.

Contact us today to see how you can get a medical alert device for you or a loved one for less than $1 a day! Our representatives are available 24/7 to help answer your questions about this important decision.

LifeStation Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 18, 2018

1036 LifeStation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 18, 2018

I wore the LifeStation medical alert device around my neck and it was comfortable. It was perfect. A couple of times I made the device go off because I was being too rough with it. I had it for three months and then I realized where I am at this point isn't where I need it so we sent it back. But it will make you feel much more secure, which is a good thing, and when you do get a hold of someone for whatever reason, they are very kind. They just wanna make sure you are all right.

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Last August, I had a heart attack and had five bypass surgeries. I didn’t come home for at least a month. If my wife isn't home or if she's out someplace and I'm out someplace by myself, I'm not taking any chances that's why I got a medical alert device. If something's to happen, the device would make me feel better. I just put it on. It's like it's not even there. And every night, I charge it. Also, I've spoke to LifeStation three times to get the device tested. The interactions with them have been very good. I'd tell others that security is there with LifeStation. I have mine set up where when I travel, I have it there. It's just off around the house. There are some people who have different kinds and they ask me how I like it. I tell them that it's reasonable and I like it. It has the GPS on it and it can help me that way. I'm happy with LifeStation.

Original review: May 17, 2018

My husband did some research online on companies that were rated fairly well with the monitoring devices and LifeStation came highly rated. It was also one of the few that didn't require to a computer or landline, which was important to us because my mom had recently gotten rid of her landline and she hasn't ever had a computer. She doesn't have a smartphone either. When I called and spoke to a gentleman, he was very polite, patient and helpful. He didn't pressure me but he didn’t press that if I wanted to get a special rate I needed to decide right away. He reassured me that we had 30 days and if we didn't like it, they won't charge. I asked him if I have to sign a contract and he also confirmed a lot of things that we saw on the website.

I told my husband that it felt a bit like when you go into a car dealer. It was quite legitimate because I decided I wanted that price because it was fairly reasonable. You have to pay an extra $5 a month when you don't have a landline or a computer versus people that do because the device is a little different. The rep gave me a reference number and I told them I needed to check with my mother to make sure which device she wanted, the necklace or the bracelet. He said as long as I have my reference number, I can call back. He gave me almost two weeks to get us all set up.

When we called back a number of days later, I talked to a woman versus a man. I asked her what the rate was during that time and it had gone up. So I felt like the first rep was honest because I kept thinking that if I called back, it was gonna be the same rate. I wondered if I call back if it’s gonna be the same rate. I told the person that I was calling because I wanted to give them more information about my mom. The guy asked what we needed so I told him and he told me what the rate was and it was about $6 more. I told him that that was not the rate that I was quoted. And I told him the way I was quoted and gave my reference number. He then said, "Oh yeah, now I can get to it."

I like the company per se and they were very responsive when I called them. I have several siblings that live close to my mom and I don't personally live that close so I felt the need to have the device. My brother who lives very close to her helped her set the device up in her house right about the end of March. And he told my mom to take the first of the month and at least test it to make sure that it works. I'm on the plan right now where I get a text and email and my siblings get texts, which was very nice of LifeStation to set up. The next day, I received another text and email. She tested it April 1st and May 1st. Also, I've seen her several times and she was wearing the bracelet. It's working fine as far as I can tell.

I asked LifeStation many times if there was a fee every time she tests it. They said no and so far it has been okay. But then when I was reading the contract before I sent it in, it said that they have the right to charge you if you're doing it excessively. So I called them back and said, "I'm not signing this before I understand what is excessive." The gentleman on the phone said, "I've been here for a long time and I don't think I've ever seen them charge anybody." He said that he has heard of somebody who was doing it every time they went somewhere and were doing it many times throughout the day. That's when they said that it was a bit excessive. I asked if at some point my mom gets nervous tests twice a month, would I suddenly see extra charges. They said, "No." Everyone that I've spoken to so far has been very polite and professional. And my mom has communicated back to me that when she tested it, she seemed fine with it.

Original review: May 17, 2018

The only real reason I have LifeStation is because they’re attached to Aetna. And right now, Aetna’s going up so I’m not happy with them. But they have to do that because I get older. Also I have to have something that will cover more than 500 square feet in the house. When they call when I have a problem, they are really kind and nice. I haven’t pushed that button but when I walk by it and see that little red thing flashing, I know it’s working and it’s trying to connect. They do can answer when I press the button.

LifeStation was less expensive and I like the size of it. So far, I have a fine experience with it except it’s not always working due to the connection to the antennas. It's really funny because right back way across from where I live is a field of antennas but they need one that works well with Verizon. They use AT&T and it doesn't do well here at my location. I had dropped it and usually it will go off but it hasn't yet. It’ll probably not work if I fall in the house. But it’ll work if I fall outside, when I’m walking the dog and worried about coyotes getting him.

Original review: May 17, 2018

My mother is 86 years old and somewhat physically handicapped as far as getting around. Furthermore, she lives by herself and that's why we got the LifeStation system in the first place after she had a round in the hospital last spring. So far, while our experiences with the system are excellent, we had a couple of false alarms. It happened before two times when it went off and we weren't even touching it. And one time, my mother was in the shower and she must have touched it accidentally and they came out before she could hear it from the speaker thing in the bedroom. False alarm aside, we have peace of mind that all she’s gotta do is hit the button and somebody will come figure it out. I appreciate their patience on the false alarms as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeStation?

Original review: May 16, 2018

Because I was experiencing a lot of pain and was not getting around very well, my daughter arranged for a LifeStation medical alert device for me. One time, I was at my son's house and it didn't work when I used it. Then when we went to another area on the property, we got a phone call from their office saying that they heard from me, but I didn't push the button. Maybe it was a delayed reaction from a couple of hours ago and it was a little strange. Also, the cord was working well at first because it was adjustable. But now, I can't get it to be adjusted so it hangs too low. I had the cord go around my neck twice but then it pulled my neck and people would see that and they would say, “Oh! It’s too tight!” So, I could use a different strap for the button.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I just came from a broken hip and I'm living by myself. My daughter thought it would be nice to have something I can rely on in case I had a problem. I used to have a medical alert service but didn't care for it and it was only in the house. Now that I have LifeStation, it goes where I go and I wear it while I travel. I could call somebody and I've got two people who live nearby who will be notified also if I needed help which makes me feel better. I pressed the device a few times outside to test it and I've got pretty rapport with LifeStation. With the other one that I had, it would take too long for somebody to answer. LifeStation, on the other hand, would answer within a minute or two which gives me confidence and it is what I need. And so far, when I asked LifeStation, all my questions have been answered. I can recommend LifeStation.

Original review: May 15, 2018

My niece checked out different stations of different systems and have recommended LifeStation. It's a good idea because I live alone. I had an episode where I had to call for EMT and I'm not getting any younger. I spoke with their team when I tested the device and they were very polite. I wear the device around my neck. I was not comfortable with the cord so I changed it with a chain that my niece brought. Once I had the chain, I wore it all the time. I would recommend someone get LifeStation.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Pam had an extensive back surgery a while ago and so, she then wanted to make sure in case something happens and there wasn’t anybody around, that she would have somebody there. Our kids got a medical alert device for her as a precaution. Our son looked through a bunch of them and he decided he liked LifeStation. We hooked it up and called in and tested it that way and let them know it was a test.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Before I went into assisted living, I had a different medical alert device. I’m on the water, so I really wanted to be able to go to the beach side and LifeStation would allow me to walk around and not be confined to the house. If I went to the senior center, it would work if I fell down. I’m by myself and one night, the device must have banged onto something because I was making my coffee and all of a sudden, they started calling me to make sure I was okay. It's been a good experience overall.

Original review: May 14, 2018

My father has been falling a lot and so am I. He's in a shed behind the main house here. That's his man cave and it's about 15 feet away. If my father falls, I know how to get over there and try to help him or get somebody to him. I need to know when it happens because my father is at the age where he does not listen. He is 95 and does everything he wants and so the rest of us have to conform. My sense of security has been better since using LifeStation. The response time of their system has been good. Either LifeStation would call 911 or I will.

Original review: May 14, 2018

I and my husband are both in our late 80's and our children insisted on us having LifeStation. I keep the device with me and my husband keeps one with him and we don’t even think about it.

Original review: May 13, 2018

Sitting here with my computer at home, I had an episode of a dizzy spell that wouldn’t go away and it frightened me. I also live alone so that triggered me into looking at different kinds of things so that I would have someone here at the end of my button. I did a lot of research, and I have chosen Medical Guardian. I liked it but it was too expensive for me. So I went with another one, GreatCall, but I didn’t like it. The service would have been wonderful and the price was right but the equipment failed on me. The recharger wasn’t working correctly. They chose to send me another one and it still wasn’t charging. I needed to charge it for as long as five hours at a time, which I felt was kind of excessive when it’s supposed to be a medical alert. So I returned it and went with LifeStation.

I had a wonderful experience with LifeStation. Fortunately, I haven’t had to use it for any emergency but I have accidentally bumped it a few times and caused it to buzz, which alerted on their end. When I got on my golf cart, I have leaned across the steering wheel to turn the device on or off and that was when it accidentally hit somehow. So I turned it backwards on my body, so it wouldn’t do that next time.

The first time I accidentally bumped it, I didn’t realize that when that happens, the people that I had listed as emergency call persons in addition to LifeStation's service would get alerted as well. And there were three people on there and all of them called. I didn’t want that to happen again. So we chose to eliminate that first step and that LifeStation would contact me first before the emergency persons on my list got alerted. We set it up that way and it’s a good thing too because I had accidentally set it off several times. I feel so stupid when that happens. Nevertheless, I was very satisfied with LifeStation's reaction time and their assistance. I would tell my friends to look into LifeStation and put it on their list.

Original review: May 13, 2018

My son got me LifeStation and I told him I don’t like it. The device is just right here where I sit but if I’m outside, I don’t hear it. If I’m home and the device sets off, I know to get it cancelled. However, I wasn’t in the house one time and I mashed it but I didn’t even know. Then, they called the ambulance but I didn’t know a thing about it. My sister has a device where she can tell them where she’s at. I want something that I could pick up and talk to somebody, or something around my neck. If I’m out in the yard, I can say I’m out in the yard or I need somebody to help me get up and they’d call my grandson or my daughter at work. I’m 81 years old and I cut my own grass with my lawn mower, and I carry my phone with me. If something happens, I can call 911. But at night if I’m in bed and I mash the device, I can’t even answer it because I live in the basement and I sleep upstairs.

Original review: May 13, 2018

I put my LifeStation around my neck, but I haven’t had to use it. I fell on March the 23rd at the ER in Baylor Hospital and I had a fracture in my back which I’m just now getting over. When I fell that time, I didn't use my LifeStation ‘cause my cellphone was close by so I just called my daughter. But I'll use it in case I fall again. I tested it one time and the rep asked if I needed help, and I said I was just checking it out to see if it works. I always put it on charge at night for two hours at least, and I haven’t had any problems with it.

Original review: May 12, 2018

When I moved into my own place a couple of years ago, my daughter insisted that I needed a LifeStation because she didn’t want me falling and not having somebody to come immediately to help me. With it, I definitely feel safer and more secure. I know that I can call someone immediately if I needed help. I have set it off accidentally quite a number of times and someone has always responded within a minute. I recommend LifeStation all the time to my friends.

Original review: May 12, 2018

My mother lives alone, does her own thing, and doesn’t drive, but she gets along well. Although she's feeling a little stressed about being on her own, she doesn’t want to do anything differently. But she lost her balance, fell, and couldn’t get back up a couple of times, and that was the main reason that we got the LifeStation medical alert device for her, and it has made her feel more secure.

Setting up my mom's LifeStation device was easy. But she thinks that it was easier with her other alert device. She was able to wear that other device out and about and she thought that was better. But when she was out and about, she was with us, so she didn’t need to wear it anyway. With LifeStation, her base station is the only place that she can reach anybody when she’s in her house and that was what the whole point was, but she just doesn’t get that. We got her a different thing and the LifeStation device was slightly cheaper than the other one. Also, the other device did a lot of blinking, but the LifeStation device doesn’t do that. Moreover, my mother had to charge the other device all the time and I’m not sure that she got the charger in right.

My mom sometimes let her device sit on the sofa beside her and I told her that was not gonna do any good if she got up and did something. She said that she took it to the kitchen and laid it down there, but I told her to put it on. When we set the device up, LifeStation's response time was very long and it was much longer than the response time of the other alert device company. When we called LifeStation, nobody picked up the call for a long time and that didn’t seem right. With the emergency service that LifeStation is providing, they should pick up calls within three or four rings, but it took them 10 rings to do that, and that was not acceptable. Nevertheless, I’m hopeful and trusting that the LifeStation guys are on top of things.

Original review: May 11, 2018

My children decided I needed a medical alert device. I live alone now and they just feel more comfortable to know that I had some extra security. I said I would try it for 30 days and if I didn't like it, I wouldn't pursue it anymore. But then, LifeStation worked fine. When I'm here at the house, I don't wear the device because I have my cell phone. But if I go out and about for a walk, I put it on. It is working exactly like I wanted it to work. I stick the device down inside my shirt and sometimes the black cord shows, but that doesn't bother me.

One time, I sort of drop my pendant on the bed and it jolted enough. I had calls come in from all directions from my granddaughter, my daughter and the LifeStation attendant. I was happy with their response time. I have shared with some people that I'm satisfied with LifeStation and it wasn't a nuisance that I thought it was going to be. I’d tell a friend to get one too.

Original review: May 11, 2018

LifeStation is a wonderful system and it works. I had the opportunity to call an ambulance last year when I first got the system. LifeStation sent somebody out almost immediately so I have no complaints about them at all. I have not had too much of an opportunity to use it because I usually have somebody here when I get into a real emergency situation. For some reason, it always happens early in the morning when I’m still in bed and the unit is downstairs so I end up calling 911 if needed. When I had the emergency, I just pushed the button and the LifeStation team was very helpful and asked me what was going on. I have severe emphysema and I’m on continuous oxygen which I explained to them and sometimes, I just can’t breathe with the oxygen. I called them and they got a hold of 911 very quickly.

Original review: May 11, 2018

There is crime in the neighborhood plus my wife and I have the tendency to fall all the time. We both have the LifeStation and we love it very much. Some people who are egotistical resist wearing anything like it but we love wearing ours because they provide security. I would also tell my friends that they need to be concerned about balance with age. They need something and the something that we recommend is LifeStation. Their reps are wonderful, receptive to our concerns, and competent to address them. In the morning, we wear our devices around our necks and they're very comfortable. And in the evening, we put them away on the cradles. But frequently, when we'd put them on the cradles, the red light wouldn't come on and we’d have to rub both the cradles and the devices. That would be so hard to do when we'd be so tired and want to go to bed.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I’ve been at a retirement home since 1911. I’m almost 96 and I’ve fallen about nine times. I’ve been always able to get up, but I realized now that I could not. I also had a urinary tract attack and a couple of small immediate strokes that were short ones. My daughter wanted me to have a medical alert device so, she researched it and picked LifeStation. Their people were very good. Three times it’s gone off because I hit it with something. A voice came on and asked if I needed help and I said no and so it went on. The response was very quick.

On the other hand, I don’t like the way it looks. I wear the device around my neck and once in a while, it chaps around the back of my neck because I have a gold necklace I wear. One problem I had early on was the connection kept popping out so, my daughter tied it. On the other hand, LifeStation gives my daughter peace of mind. I've had the device for two months now and my experience with them has been very good.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I’m 80 years old and have disabilities. I keep myself up using the walker and furniture. I bought the LifeStation in case I can’t get up and need help. I set it off by accident once. They called and asked if I had an emergency. I told them that I hit the button by accident. They said okay and cleared out. The LifeStation makes me feel more confident.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I love my LifeStation. I keep falling and my husband is scared I’m gonna fall and get hurt when he’s not here. So it gives him added security that I will be taken care of. I bumped it twice and someone answered immediately. When I recently fell and used it, I didn’t think I was gonna be able to get up but I got myself up before they could come home. So it gives me peace of mind also. Though I don’t like having to wear it around my neck, it is the safest place. I have already recommended LifeStation and have told people that it had GPS where they could just come right in.

Original review: May 9, 2018

My mother lives by herself in her own home and she had fallen so I got her a medical alert device. The staff at LifeStation were extremely helpful. My mother kept hitting the button accidentally and they just responded right away. I know they did because I was there in one of them.

Original review: May 9, 2018

My husband passed away and I was by myself. My niece was really very emphatic about me getting a medical alert device. I have foolishly bumped the device three of four times and LifeStation came right to me in an emergency and I said I made a mistake. I felt bad about it and I didn’t do it intentionally. But they were right on the spot calling and were very nice. I feel much more secure in case there's a problem. I have help. I have the necklace. It's a black leather and it's long. I tried to adjust it. I had other people try to adjust it too and we haven't had any success. Even so, I have already told someone that she shouldn't be without the LifeStation device because in case that something happens and she's by herself, it wouldn't be a very good feeling. All in all, I'm pleased with LifeStation.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I’m 81 and I live by myself. But having the LifeStation device makes me feel safer. I put it in my pocket because I still go out, but one time, I forgot about it and heard someone asking if I was all right. That was just an accident, so I will never put it in my pocket again and just hang it on my neck even though it’s very large. It was fulfilling though to know that it works.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I’m thankful that I have the LifeStation and I don’t worry about going outside and falling because I know I always have it with me. I’m an apartment manager and I had fallen out in the walkway and unable to get up because of my bad knee. I didn’t have a lifeline at that time and I sat there waiting until someone walk by to help me up. And so we got this one. I call in to make sure it’s working. I used to have a previous device and it bothers me that this one is bigger and a lot heavier than my other one. Also, I have to take it off at night to charge it up so I don’t have it on at night. Nevertheless, I would recommend it to someone.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I have had LifeStation for a couple of months now. Before using LifeStation, I was living alone and I would walk by myself to town so my son was concerned about me. Now that I have the device, a feel a little safer and although I haven't had to use it yet, I'm satisfied with my experience with them. LifeStation's reps were helpful and they seemed to be doing whatever they were supposed to do. However, I've had a problem with getting the money withdrawn from my bank account and hopefully, that has been solved.

Original review: May 7, 2018

My companion and I had been talking about getting a medical alert device for quite a while because we were both up in our 80s. I had a bad fall outside and I couldn’t get up for a long time. And so, we decided right then and there that we were gonna get some help. Our kids came up with LifeStation. They also checked it back with them when they were getting it set up and ready for us to use. We wear it as a necklace around our neck and there is less worry. We keep it on most of the time, especially if we're outside. So, we're doing pretty well with it. I have no problem and I’m satisfied.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I'm 88 years old and I live alone. My nephew wanted me to get a medical alert system because I fell a couple of times in the house, in my apartment, over his place and then once in the parking lot. So he thought that I ought to have one in case I have something wrong. I set the system off two times in the bathroom. I bend over to get a drink and the thing hit the sink, it came on but I've never had to use it yet.

Also, the response time was very good. Somebody on the other end on that talking machine that LifeStation has here asked if I needed anybody and I said no. I was so embarrassed. And I did that two times. I cut 24-inches from the system so that I got it sitting up higher on my chest. So now, I haven't had any problem with it. However, since my hearing is very bad, that little talk box that LifeStation has was muffled. When it goes off and they asked me if there's anything wrong, I said there's nothing wrong and I told them that if anything is wrong, I'll just tell them to come. All in all, the LifeStation medical system works very good. I'd recommend it to others.

LifeStation expert review by Shelley Webb

For over 30 years, LifeStation has been providing medical alert systems and peace of mind to senior citizens. It is a family-owned company that keeps plans affordable and flexible to fit your needs. LifeStation stands behinds its product with a 30-day money back guarantee.

• 30-day money back guarantee: You can try LifeStation for 30 days to see if it’s right for you. If you’re not satisfied, you can get your money back.

• They have in-house operators: LifeStation In the event of an emergency, the system dials straight to Lifestation’s operators instead of third-party call centers. This feature makes sure you get the attention you need.

• Operator training: To help ensure their customers’ safety, LifeStation sends all operators to a six-week training course designed to improve their handling of remote emergency situations.

• Long battery life: LifeStation’s mobile/GPS device can last up to five days without a charge. Rest assured that your system will still work even if you forget to charge it overnight.

• Two agents for every emergency: If the operator determines that an ambulance or other emergency service is needed, one agent stays on the line with the customer while another agent makes the call. This agent helps you stay calm and gives instruction.

• Available add-ons: Additional stationary wearable button are available with a monthly service fee. You can place extra alert buttons in areas like bathrooms and bedrooms where accidents are more likely to occur.

• Best for: seniors living alone, persons with newly diagnosed or severe epilepsy, persons with uncontrolled diabetes and caregivers.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

LifeStation questions and answers

What is LifeStation?
LifeStation is a leading provider of medical alert systems and houses its own state-of-the-art monitoring center. We provide seniors and their caregivers with the peace of mind that in the event of a fall or other at-home emergency, help is available at the push of a button.
How does a LifeStation medical alert system work?
If you are in need of assistance, simply press your waterproof help button (worn either as a neck pendant or wristband). You will be instantly connected to a certified LifeStation Care Specialist. Our LifeStation system includes two-way voice capability that allows you to communicate with our Care Specialists from virtually anywhere in your home. The pendant has a range of up to 1,000 feet, which should provide coverage throughout most homes.

After speaking with our highly trained Care Specialist, we will provide you with the help you need. In the event that you are unable to speak, our Care Specialist will immediately follow your personalized emergency action plan, contacting emergency services, friends, and family in the order you requested.
Does LifeStation require a traditional phone line?
No, we offer a standalone unit that works off of a cellular network. Of course, we also have a system that works through a traditional phone line.
My mom still goes out to the grocery store. Do you have anything that can protect her outside of the house?
Absolutely. LifeStation offers a Mobile with GPS device that works anywhere mom goes. She can speak directly into the pendant in the event of an emergency and care specialists can locate her via GPS if needed. Automatic Fall Detection is also an available feature for this device.
What are some of the features of a LifeStation medical alert system?
Our LifeStation units can work through a traditional phone line or cellular network. Each system is equipped with two-way voice capability. The pendant has a range of up to 1,000 feet and is completely waterproof. In the event of a power outage, LifeStation has a built-in battery that provides up to 32 hours of standby power. Your help button has a battery life of up to 4 years.
Do you provide accessories to go along with the LifeStation system?
We provide several accessories to go along with your LifeStation. One of which is a Lock Box that will allow caregivers and emergency responders quick access into your home when help is needed and you are unable to answer the door. For times when you take off your help button pendant, Bathroom & Hallway Buttons are an easy way to ensure your safety. Simply place the buttons on the walls of your bathroom, bedroom, or any additional location where a fall may be likely.

For customers that are always on-the-go, a Mobile Emergency Button will allow you to contact emergency services with the push of a button even when away from home. Finally, in the event that you fall and are unable to press your help button, we offer a Fall Detection Pendant. By using change of speed and motion to determine if a fall has occurred, our Fall Detection Pendant will automatically reach out to our monitoring center.
Does LifeStation outsource their calls?
No. Here at LifeStation, everything is handled in-house. We neither outsource our customer service nor our emergency calls. This allows us to provide one of the fastest response times in the industry. We also offer a higher quality service since all of our Care Specialists are highly trained LifeStation employees.
Is LifeStation UL Listed?
Absolutely. LifeStation both owns and operates its own UL Listed monitoring center and equipment.

For over 100 years, Underwriters Laboratories has been setting safety and reliability standards for products and services that impact millions of Americans. We have exceeded these standards with a state-of-the-art monitoring facility and extremely reliable equipment.
What is LifeStation’s rating with the Better Business Bureau?
Due to our unwavering commitment to our customers, we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
What other certifications does LifeStation have?
Besides being UL Listed and having an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, we have also earned the prestigious Five Diamond Certification with the Central Station Alarm Association. The CSAA Five Diamond Program is a balanced certification program that focuses on a commitment to strict security standards, high levels of customer service, and ongoing job-related education for all central station operators. Our highly trained Care Specialists have met or exceeded CSAA’s stringent standards by taking part in extensive training and performance reviews. This ensures that each LifeStation customer will receive the highest level of care and privacy.
Does the system work anywhere in the United States?
What system repair/replacement service is provided with the LifeStation medical alert system?
Our equipment is constantly being monitored. In the event there is an issue with your equipment, we receive a notification and alert the user or someone on their contact list. LifeStation is responsible for all replacement of faulty equipment, including battery replacements. There is no extra cost for this.
What are your customer service hours?
You can contact us at any time at 877-833-2020. Our dedicated customer service team is available 24/7, including holidays.
How much does your service cost?
Your cost is as low as 85 cents per day. If you choose to pay quarterly or annually, you will receive even greater discounts.
Is there a long-term contract with this service?
No, we have no contracts. You can enjoy our service on a month-to-month basis and cancel at any time without penalty.
Are there any installation fees?
Absolutely not. We have no additional fees or fine print. We don’t even charge tax!
I want a LifeStation for my mom and dad who live together. Do I pay two monitoring fees?
No. You simply pay one monitoring fee plus an additional $3.99 per month for the extra help button.
What are my billing options and payment methods?
You can choose to pay LifeStation monthly, quarterly, or annually. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is also available for your convenience.
What if I’m not absolutely happy with LifeStation?
If you’re not happy, we do not want you to keep it. LifeStation allows you to cancel service at any time with 30 days notice.
How does LifeStation measure success?
LifeStation is focused on giving peace of mind to our customers and their caregivers by providing exceptional customer service and superior monitoring. We succeed when we make our customers feel safe and secure.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the medical alert industry?
Most consumers believe they don’t need a medical alert system because they’ve never had an emergency before. It is our belief that it is better to have a system and never use it than needing it and not having one. Much like the insurance industry, you are paying for a service that you hope to never use, but it gives you the comfort of knowing you have it.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
With advances in technology, the industry now offers medical alert systems that use cellular networks, GPS, and Fall Detection - all of which LifeStation offers.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about LifeStation?
LifeStation owns and operates the most technologically superior monitoring center in the United States, while offering the best service and most competitive pricing in the industry.

LifeStation Company Information