4.19/5
Based on 840 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

EASY - The Jitterbug Smart is designed to be easy-to-use from the moment you turn it on. A new, 35% bigger screen makes it even easier to stay connected. Everything you want to do from texting and taking pictures, to emailing and browsing the Internet is organized in a single list on one screen with large, legible letters. This simplified approach takes all the guesswork out of using a smartphone and puts everything right at your fingertips.

SMART - With an ultra-modern look, the Jitterbug Smart has been specially designed with GreatCall’s signature simplicity. New Voice Typing, combined with a bigger, 5.5-inch screen makes writing emails and texts effortless, plus larger icons help you navigate easily. Turn your easy-to-use Jitterbug Smart into a personal safety device with GreatCall’s exclusive, pre-loaded 5Star, Urgent Care and MedCoach apps.

AFFORDABLE - Other smartphones require excessive plans that make you pay for data you don’t need. For as low as just $2.49 per month, GreatCall provides a variety of data plans so you’re able to add the one that works best for you. Compared to other cell phone companies, you could save over $300 per year, making Jitterbug Smart phone plans the most affordable on the market. And, we also provide free tech support.

Jitterbug Smart Video
Jitterbug Smart Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 11, 2018

841 Jitterbug Smart Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 11, 2018

I used to have Consumer Cellular and I had a phone that was refurbished. I was having trouble with it so I figured I jump ship and went with Jitterbug Touch. So far, I'm semi-happy about that phone that I got. The $45 a month is a lot of money for me and I only use so many minutes for talking and I don't do any data stuff at all. So, I have to see if I can drop my whole program. And, I'm on a limited income so I'm trying to cut down on things. One time I called their customer service because I couldn't get something to work on the phone. The help menu that you can get both on the phone and online wasn't helping me out with the question I had. So I ended up talking to somebody. Overall, the whole thing is a good deal but I need to do some changes. I have nothing against the company itself. It's more my personal situation that's really drawing me to the floor.

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2018

My husband wanted a Jitterbug Touch so we got it, but we don't like it. We were on our son's Verizon thing and we thought we're getting something simple 'cause we really do not use it. We always forget it. We're gonna have it just when we went for a drive, but we always forget it, so we changed. We're 85 years old and we should have got just the plain one, not the smartphone. I didn't want it in the first place and my husband hasn't been able to handle it. I know it's us, not the phone. We do feel better if we remember to take it along, but we drive so little and short distance. The only thing my husband likes about it is that when we get an email, it dings on his phone through my computer.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I got my Jitterbug Touch cellphone for emergencies. Sometimes I remember to charge it and sometimes I remember to take it with me. It’s supposed to help me if I’m on the road and that was the only reason I got it. If they could have somebody over here to walk me through it every time I think about using it, it would be great. It seems easy enough and self-explanatory if I just focus. Other than that, I'm not really into cellphones. I would rather have a button which would be better for me because the phone’s never near me. So, it wouldn’t do me much good if I fell somewhere. But now, I’m thinking about getting some texting privileges so I can have contact with my grandkids and get into whatever century we’re in. I’d also recommend Jitterbug to a friend because for somebody that would use it and was phone-savvy, it would be fine.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I got a Jitterbug Smartphone for my cousin, who is low vision, and technology challenged. At first glance, the phone appears to be very user friendly, with large bright fonts and a fairly simple home screen. The address book is also very simplified and large. But when you need to get a little into the weeds, to do literally anything with settings, the display is very much like any other smartphone, but maybe a little harder to use since the somewhat simplified options make it less intuitive. If you have a constant companion who can help with all those inevitable issues where you need to just get back to the previous screen or make some adjustment, it’s just too complicated. They need to look at all the screens and make them ALL more user friendly. I will say that customer service and help were excellent, but not enough to offset the display issues.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I got a Jitterbug Touch as technology and I do not get along. I carry it in my purse for my personal use and safety. However, sometimes it's easy to use and sometimes it isn't. I have trouble getting back to the keyboard and I tried to make a call yesterday but can’t really say if it’s the phone or our local phone company which sucks. Other than that, I enjoy it and it’s not that expensive. The least I can do with the local telephone companies, the happier I am.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jitterbug Smart?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 23, 2018

I ordered a Jitterbug phone for my dad. He has heart problems and lives alone. I thought this was the way to go. I waited a week for his phone to arrive. It didn't come. I called them and it had never shipped out. They said they was having problems with their shipping. I asked for my money back and they said they could not refund me because the order was pending. So I went and bought another phone from Best Buy. I talked to someone and they said just to refuse the order when it came and it would refund me my money and they would just go ahead and turn on this new phone that I had gotten.

Well the new phone doesn't work and when I called them again (4 days later) the other order is still pending and they still will not refund me my money. Now I am out $250 and no phone. I will be returning the other phone (1 hr drive from where I live) back to Best Buy and I guess waiting on my money back from a pending order. I will NEVER try and use this phone again. IT'S A JOKE!!! If you care about your loved ones try something else.

Jitterbug Smart response

Lisa, we are sorry to hear of your experience and we appreciate your feedback. Due to a system error, the order did not ship out as expected. A review of the account shows that the initial order was stopped and a refund has been process. You should see the refund post back to the credit or debit card in 3-5 business days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Jitterbug has all the features and everything that I like. But I really don't like it. I only use it for emergency and I tried using it. I went for a cataract surgery today, and I used it to call my family. But it was just too long to get a call out. But I'd tell my friends to totally get it because it's a nice big phone. And the keyboard letters are nice, bright and big.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I just had a flip phone with no bells and whistles to it. I've never had anything like a Jitterbug Touch before and I thought that would be the way to go. I use Jitterbug a lot more and I like that they have a bigger screen on it. However, it's not as simple as they say. There's a lot more to it than you know. But I do all right with it. I can do what I need to do which I have never texted before I got this. So, I enjoy that. Their customer service has been good. In fact, anybody I spoke to has been good. I was going to change plans or change phones because I did not have unlimited on any of it. And now I have unlimited on all of it, the phone messaging, etc. However, I found out that if I were to change a company, this phone may not work and that does not make me happy.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I love my Jitterbug. I had Consumer Cellular before and I could not read their phone. I like the Jitterbug because the numbers are big and I could see them. It's a wonderful phone and I told my friends that it's easy to operate. But I’m paying $50 a month for it which is way too expensive. So I have to downgrade the cost.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 16, 2018

My mother in law purchased a Jitterbug phone several months ago. It has been nothing but problems. GreatCall has been great (?!) and sent her another phone TWICE. The third phone started having problems within 2 weeks. The first phone started by interrupting during calls with the operator, shortly after that it would not allow her to even make any calls. The whole phone locked up and just kept coming back to the home locked screen, unable to do anything. The next 2 phones continued to have problems, the phone simply would not make calls, you hit the call button and nothing happens, sometimes it goes back to the home logon screen, you put in the 1,2,3, and it goes back to the home logon screen, the phone doesn't allow you to do anything, can't access the texting screen, can't access contacts and just can't make calls.

We have spent hours on the phone with GreatCall, going through their troubleshooting nonsense. She gave them plenty of chances to make good, they sell remanufactured phones and don't fix them. I don't know what they do to refurbish returned phones but I'm sure she was sent someone else's problem phone (that they just repackaged) THREE TIMES. Their Jitterbug is HORRIBLE, their customer service is terrible. DO NOT BUY A JITTERBUG.

Jitterbug Smart response

J, we are sorry to hear you have encountered a problem with your mother’s Jitterbug Smart cell phone. At GreatCall, we to strive to provide a community of support for our products and services. Our award-winning U.S.-based customer service team stands ready to assist any subscriber that encounters an issue and encourages them to contact us immediately for assistance, 1 800-733-6632.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I thought it was about time I learn to use a smartphone and I seemed to be a very slow learner because I haven’t gotten the hang of it yet so I got a Jitterbug Touch. However, I haven’t been using it much. Unfortunately, my daughters were here. I’m 80 and they use phones all the time. And it’s been easier for me to just say you shouldn’t call such and such, which I’m almost ashamed to admit. I just got to get knuckle down and lead on it. I had some health problems these past few months and I haven’t felt like taking on learning something new.

I haven’t text, but I’ve called a few times. One of the problems too is, I’m at home most of the time taking care of my husband. We have a home phone, so that’s what I use 90% of the time, and there’s been a few occasions. I have to wonder sometime if I were to just keep not to have a cell. My husband got one and he just uses the very basic of it. But I’ve been pondering that idea though I haven’t done it yet.

Original review: April 14, 2018

My daughter lives an hour away and I keep my Jitterbug on all the time. If I lose power or anything goes wrong she wants to be able to get me. I called in to GreatCall. I must have found it on the back of some magazine and my neighbor said, "It's a Jitterbug?" And I said, "Yeah." He said, "That's good. Get it." So I did. The rep was so helpful and the phone got the things I wanted on it. And I'm starting to look at it and saying, "I got a couple problems." With a house, there's always a problem. And all those people that send me bills, they say, "I don't know that." And you're going to fight for it. That's what I'm doing. I had one of those straightened out. One of them that hasn't. So that's just how it goes. I told her, "I'm not paying it. I've never paid it before and I'm not paying it now so get your paperwork right."

Original review: April 11, 2018

Jitterbug has a big screen, while some of the other stuff has too smaller screens. I use it for emergencies and calls now and then. It also has pass thing on it. Take it!

Original review: April 8, 2018

I knew about Jitterbug Touch through my stepmother from Florida. I called their customer service once since I’ve had it and they were good. They helped me a lot and I’d recommend it.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I got my original smartphone and it was a total mess and was constantly calling people when it was in my pocket, not responding to touch and several other problems. I called Great Call to return it within the warranty and go back to my flip phone. I was told that I must have a defective phone and was talked into having them replace the original. The replacement is much better, but useless whenever I was outside or in a highlight area as the phone turned in to a mirror and all I could see was myself. I again decided to go back to my flip phone and when I called Great Call they told me that they had given me a note or 30 days warranty but the 30 days did not give the me the option of returning the phone as the operator had discussed with me. This is just not a phone for people with any hearing or vision problems and I still had problems with the phone calling people when it was in my pocket.

Jitterbug Smart response

William, we are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with you Jitterbug Smart cell phone and we appreciate your feedback. Our records show that the original phone was delivered on 12/19/2017 and that a warranty replacement was sent on 2/9/2018, outside of the 30-day return policy. The Jitterbug Smart, like all smart phones, works by touching the screen, if the screen is not locked prior to putting it into your pocket, it may randomly call someone. The back light on the phone can be changed. If you are in a low light area, you can make it brighter and in a well-light area, dimmer. GreatCall offers 16 How to videos available to help our customers become acclimated to our Jitterbug Smart phone and they can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzDwpIWlAv1VvxcSlLLuP5Bfo3ppX7--P. Additionally, our 100% U.S. based Customer Service team stands ready to assist you, 1 800-733-6632, 5am to 8pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week.

Original review: March 6, 2018

The Jitterbug Touch is easier to use for seniors. I’m still learning how to use it. I carry it with me for emergency purposes. And although I don’t use it that much, I do some texting on it. I've spoken with Jitterbug's customer service a couple times and they've been very helpful. Their knowledge of the smartphone is better than mine. I wasn’t able to pull up the dial pad, and they told me something was locked inside. So, they run me through to the process and they told me how to rectify it. I just had to call my cell phone number from another phone and I don’t understand it but it worked.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I have my Jitterbug for an emergency. I almost never use it. I can use the phone all right but I find the computer stuff difficult to use. I can’t seem to get the hang of it.

Jitterbug Smart response

Dan, GreatCall designed the easy to use menu to help customers become acclimated with the use of a smartphone. There are 17 how to videos on the GreatCall web page to assist in using the phone and GreatCall’s 100% US based Customer Service stands ready to assist you. Give us a call at 1 800-733-6632, between the hours of 6am and 7pm Pacific Time, Monday – Saturday.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I thought Jitterbug Touch would be easier but it’s not as easy as they claim. I’m an idiot when it comes to mechanical stuff like that. So, it just sits here on the counter plugged in half the time. I don’t even open it and I’m wasting money paying monthly fees. My kids are asking me to always have a phone. But I just don’t like it. It is hard to use because I don’t really understand. I’m scared I’m going to make a mistake on it. It’s just me though. I don’t like new stuff. The phone’s probably great, but I don’t have patience.

Jitterbug Smart response

Cora, we appreciate your feedback. GreatCall designed the easy to use menu to help customers become acclimated with the use of a smartphone. There are 17 how to videos on the GreatCall web page to assist in using the phone and GreatCall’s 100% US based Customer Service stands ready to assist you. Give us a call at 1 800-733-6632, between the hours of 6am and 7pm Pacific Time, Monday – Saturday

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

The Jitterbug Touch had everything I was really looking for. I wanted the internet, the texting and the 5Star button. I like that idea. I'm doing fairly good with the Jitterbug. It has been very convenient for me for finding and reaching other services as well as contacting my children. I would recommend it highly especially with the large button and the large box. We need all the help we can get.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I like the size of the Jitterbug and that the big keys and the writing is bigger. It’s great for my arthritic hands, too. I've also called up GreatCall and they’ve helped me a few times. But I'm really not happy with the Jitterbug. If I forget to turn it off and put it in my pocket, it dials somebody. I probably would’ve been better with the Jitterbug Flip instead of a smart phone because I really don’t need all the things that are on the smart phone. All I use is the phone and the texting. I’m paying for email and I don’t even use it. For young people, it’s wonderful, but it’s too much stuff on it for an older person, unless you’re computer savvy to start with.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I happened to meet a friend who had just gotten a Jitterbug Touch and raved about it. I had been thinking about it and seeing my friend like it was enough to make me buy one. Moreover, the price was right. I went home, looked for the ad and promptly sent for it. I like that the phone's numbers are larger. I had a flip top cellphone before but I decided I wanted a smartphone like lots of my friends had. I’ve really enjoyed the Jitterbug Touch because it does everything that everybody else’s phone does.

I’ve had it a year and a half and I use it every morning while I’m having coffee. Rather than watching it on TV, I use the Jitterbug to look up the news. I also do a lot of texting with my kids and friends now. I have also filled it up with apps. When I first got it, I had a terrible time getting through. I had to wait for 20 minutes or half hour before I could finally get online with everybody. But about a month ago, I called about something. I got through to somebody right away and they helped me immediately. I'd recommend it to others.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I had an older flip style phone for a long time and I thought I should get Jitterbug Touch, and I have used it a bit more. I have looked some things up on the internet that I didn’t have capabilities of doing before, and I’ve texted people. That’s new and interesting and probably the most that I have done with it. I had to call their customer service when I first started to get it going and they were very helpful. When I got this Jitterbug Touch, if it wouldn’t have been easy or I wouldn’t have been satisfied with it, I would have gotten rid of it right away. I would recommend it and I have recommended it to a couple of people, especially people I know who don’t want to have a cellphone in their ear all the time yet still want to have the convenience of having one. I’ve enjoyed having the Jitterbug Touch phone.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

A couple of issues, 1) I am not able to retrieve my voice mail, haven't been for over a month. 2) My bill changes from month to month, basically I am paying 65 - 70 per month for this service, that is without unlimited data, excuse me, but I was with Straight Talk for 3 or 4 yrs. and always each month only paid 45.00 plus tax, and never had issues with my data or voice mail, and my Straight Talk service was thru Verizon, just like Jitterbug is. (Which is who Jitterbug is partially blaming for the VM service.) 3) I just got off the phone with one of the most rudest customer service reps I have ever encountered. She hung up on me for saying the word "suck", which is in the Webster's Dictionary, so it's not considered a foul word. Maybe she needs to go back to elementary school to learn the definitions of words.

4) Earlier last week, I spoke with what I thought was a supervisor, maybe he was, who knows, but he offered me 50.00 off my bill and 50.00 off my husband's bill for all the inconveniences we have experienced over the past 4 months we have been with Jitterbug, AND he also said he would throw in 5MB for FREE to help keep us from going over our "limited data", since I work from home, and have WI-FI, and my husband only uses his phone for work purposes, since it is required at his employment. Why would each of us go over our data?? Well, I just received my husband's phone bill, and that "gift" or whatever you want to call it, pertaining to the free 5MB, was a LIE, my husband's bill reflects that free service is costing him an additional 15.00 per month... And when I get my bill, I'm sure I will see it also.

So there goes each of our bills climbing to beyond what we used to pay per month when we had a cell phone contract and our kids lived at home. That is just crazy for 2 people to be paying for phone service, especially without the bells and whistles of some the phones a person can get when they sign on with a contract at the big name cell phone stores. I do not recommend anyone out there that is reading this review to attempt to try Jitterbug, unless you just like to throw money out the window. Honestly this phone service is a joke, or if I may say, without offending anyone, the service sucks big time. I am going to try to retrieve my other phone that I had with Straight Talk (thru Verizon Service), and reactivate it, the phone is getting old, but it still works better and is cheaper to use than this service.

Jitterbug Smart response

Linda, thank you for your feedback. The only time your data plan is used, is when you are not connected to Wi-Fi. You mentioned that you have Wi-Fi in your home, check to make sure that your Wi-Fi is enabled on your Jitterbug Smart phone. You can also connect to any Wi-Fi that is available when you are out of your home, the only time your data plan is used would be when you are not connected to Wi-Fi. GreatCall offers many plans to fit most of our Customer’s needs. You can enjoy the safety of our award winning, 5Star Urgent Response service by adding our basic Health & Safety plan to your monthly service. When adding this service for $19.99, your unlimited plan will be discounted $10.00 and will include unlimited data. To change your plan, please call Customer Service, 1 800-733-6632, between the hours of 6am and 7pm Pacific Time, Monday – Saturday.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

My Jitterbug smartphone is full of bugs and certainly not smart. The touch feature seldom works the first time and it cuts itself on and off without any action on my part. It is easier to go to my computer than to be constantly frustrated by this poorly designed and poor excuse for a smartphone. Keep your Jitterbug flip and be happy or buy an iPhone. Also more complicated to operate.

Jitterbug Smart response

Hello William, we are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your Jitterbug Smart phone and we appreciate your feedback. We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear about your experience. All new (originally purchased) GreatCall phones, come with a 1 year warranty that protects against manufacturing defects. If you have not done so already, we recommend that you call our 100% U.S. based Customer Service, 1 800-733-6632, between the hours of 6am and 7pm Pacific Time, from another phone, for a resolution of your issues.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I am a total blockhead when it comes to anything like the Jitterbug Smart. I'm doing all right, but I don't have anyone to help me, so I haven't been using it very much. I wanted the Jitterbug and I wanted to have a cellphone. I wanted to get rid of my landline as well which I haven't done yet. I can make calls but I haven't told anyone about calling me on my cellphone yet like my family. I have entered my call list and I got online when my granddaughter was here and she could show me, but I've not been able to get online since. I like the phone, but I'm much better if I can have somebody show me how to use it as I'm very bad at reading directions. Other than that, I would recommend Jitterbug Smart.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I love my Jitterbug Smartphone the kids got me for Christmas. I'm 80 yrs old so I'm not too good at the new tech nowadays. It comes with a handy instruction book and a easy to understand video. Plus I have the kids to help. Had it for a month and can navigate it easily now. Highly recommend it for the tech challenged.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I had a phone that was very old and it was not working too good. I said I was going to try Jitterbug Touch and see how it worked and it has worked pretty fine. Learning how to use it was hard because I'm 85 years old but my daughter has been helping me with it and I've gotten used to it now. Also, I like the setup and the camera. I told some friends that I'm very satisfied and I'm glad I got it.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I was trying to set the phone up so that if my mother pushed that button and Jitterbug needed to send somebody, they would know that she's a stroke patient. She's no longer paralyzed so she can walk and talk but she can't initiate conversations. But when we were initially setting up the different apps, I didn't understand how to do that part. That aside, they were very helpful when we initially started the service. I didn't want this to be a service where you pay the minutes and you have to keep adding minutes because she's not able to do that. I wanted it to be a service like T-Mobile where she pays the monthly bill and she knows that she's got service and I wouldn't have to be concerned if our minutes are gone. They were very beneficial in helping with that and I am very pleased with the service. It was so easy and the prices were good. Now, I'm in my 60's and if I could get out of my T-Mobile contract I would've gone with Jitterbug as well.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

My husband's first phone never worked properly. Not from the first moment. No matter what, it would not hook up to the internet. So, after much going back and forth with their tech support and my cable company without success, Great Call finally relented and sent me a new phone, which never arrived. In the meantime, they suggested on turn on the data when I needed to, and ultimately, I wound up with a bill of well over $100.00. This month, we have a bill for over $95.00. I am done with them. Be smart... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Actually, never use ANY company recommended by AARP. They all seem to be problems.

Jitterbug Smart response

Hello Diana, we are sorry to hear of your recent experience and we appreciate your feedback. GreatCall understands that each individual will have different needs and usage requirements and as such, we offer a variety of products and rate plans with a broad range of usage limits. The amount of data used is based on what you use the internet for and the frequency of usage. Our Customer Service department is ready to assist any customer with setting a data limit to monitor daily usage.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I really like Jitterbug Touch, and I didn't think I would. It sounds silly but at my age, to learn something new was quite scary at first. I've learned how to text and everything else. I had a Jitterbug Flip before and my grandson was teasing me that I should get a grown-up phone so I said, “Well, let me see if they have one". And sure enough, they did so I ordered it. My great granddaughter was the one who set everything up and she had me all set to roll and ready to go in things I didn't even know about. I was most afraid of the texting, but the kids told me that Jitterbug Touch has the microphone and I can speak to do the texting, and that is what I have done. So, when we had the hurricane here in Florida, it was God-sent because my son in California wanted me to be sure and keep the phone near me and text him so he knew what was going on. It made me feel safer. I could not get phone calls but the texts went through.

It was not difficult to learn using the phone. It was set up the way I should have the phone numbers of everybody in the family. I also had the book that comes with it that is very easy to follow so I was able to do other things because of that and set up other things, and I was able to get along really well with the phone. As you get older your eyesight is not quite as good as it should be when you were younger so the phone is big enough and that's what I like about it. It is a large phone and you can see everything clearly. It is the perfect thing for me and I'm never without it. Jitterbug is very good and I love it.

Jitterbug Smart expert review by Shelley Webb

The Jitterbug Smart from GreatCall takes mobile alert technology to the next level by combining smartphone and medical alert technology. It is designed to create an all-in-one solution for those who need medical monitoring and their families.​

• Affordable plans: Users pay one affordable monthly fee for data, texting, phone minutes and health and safety applications. Choose the plan that works for you, and adapt it as needed since you aren’t locked into a contract.

• Easy to use and intuitive design: Smartphones can be intimidating, but the simple and intuitive design of the Jitterbug Smart incorporates large keys and an easy-to-read menu, allowing for easy adaptation.

• 5Star app: The 5Star app makes it easy to get help in an emergency. Simply press a button for immediate emergency response.

• Caregiver support: Caregivers can check in on their loved ones without intruding thanks to the GreatCall Link app. This GPS-enabled app allows caregivers to keep track of their loved ones, and it automatically alerts caregivers when the 5Star button has been pressed so they can react quickly.

• Resources: Learn how to make the most of your smartphone with GreatCall’s Learning Center. Their video library, how-to cards and interactive online courses help users and their caregivers understand the full capabilities of their Jitterbug Smart.

• Best for: Seniors living alone, persons who have recently retired, persons with newly diagnosed or uncontrolled epilepsy, persons with uncontrolled diabetes and caregivers.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Jitterbug Smart Company Information