Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
More about Shelley→
MobileHelp stays on the cutting edge of medical alert technology. It combines GPS tracking and mobile service to create a system that always works and offers peace of mind to loved ones who just want to check in.
- Their devices are GPS enabled: In an emergency, one button not only calls for help but also alerts operators of your location.
- They offer maximum mobility: Most medical alert buttons only work at home or within close range of it, but the Anywhere Help Button can even be taken on vacation.
- The device does not require a landline phone: It works wherever there is cell service.
- Activation fee: MobileHelp regularly charges a $99 activation fee, but often runs a promotion offering free activation of their services.
- Best for Seniors living alone, persons who have recently retired, persons with newly diagnosed or severe epilepsy, persons with uncontrolled diabetes, persons who suffer from Alzheimer’s Disease and caregivers.
Compare Medical Alert Systems
MobileHelp Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300
- Boca Raton
- Postal Code:
- United States