Call toll free
4.65/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MobileHelp is an FDA-registered company with a quality system in place that is based on FDA Medical Device Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Regulations in 21 CFR Part 820. As the first company to offer a mobile medical alert system, MobileHelp proudly holds an A+ rating with the BBB. A premier provider of mobile medical alert systems, MobileHelp offers the Duo, Classic and Solo Systems.

MobileHelp Duo is the most complete mobile alert system, providing GPS emergency assistance at home and away. MobileHelp Classic is a cellular in-home medical alert system which installs in under a minute and does not require a landline telephone. MobileHelp Solo is a lightweight mobile emergency medical system that also works at home and away. Call for emergency help 24/7/365 simply by pressing your Help Button. MobileHelp also provides Fall Button, which can automatically detect a fall and signal for help, even if you can’t press a button, as well as Connect Premium, which provides savings, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment that can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile medical alert systems, empowering you to live an active life, at home or away, in all 50 states.

MobileHelp Gallery (12)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

MobileHelp medical alert devices provide emergency response during a crisis. MobileHelp prices are competitive and their systems are reliable and easy to use. Plus, caregiver tools are available through the MobileHelp app.

PROS

• Free installation and delivery
  • 30-day trial period
  • No landline or cellular service required
  • No contract

CONS

• No warranties or guarantees beyond the trial period
  • Monthly service fees in addition to the cost of the device

Top MobileHelp Reviews

… This system is one of the top rating systems that I researched… My mom has had this for almost a week and she loves it. She didn't want the necklace device, she opted for the bracelet and she loves it, she didn't want anything too big…

Excellent customer care! Great support setting up and answering questions about the device. Each representative has been patient and knowledgeable… The responsiveness of the team really makes using MobileHelp a top notch experience.

About MobileHelp

MobileHelp’s in-home and on-the-go medical alert systems can be beneficial to anyone who wants to remain independent inside and outside their home. Users are protected 24/7 and only have to push one MobileHelp button to summon help. MobileHelp runs on AT&T nationwide cellular network. The GPS technology alerts emergency personnel and an approved contact any time there’s a medical emergency, so the help you need knows precisely where to find you.

A MobileHelp base console station is roughly the size of an answering machine. Mobile devices weigh about three ounces and are nearly the size of a deck of playing cards. Because they are waterproof, you can wear MobileHelp medical alert devices everywhere you go, even into the shower or the bath. The pendants, wrist strap and watch are lightweight, easy to wear and access. Installation is both fast and easy, and all of the MobileHelp products are very user-friendly.

MobileHelp alert systems for home

The MobileHelp Classic and MobileHelp Touch systems are designed for in-home use.

MobileHelp Classic
  • Two-way communication console
  • 1 Help button
  • Optional fall detection

MobileHelp Classic is a stationary cellular emergency system that takes less than a minute to install and based in your home. It includes one help button and a two-way communication console with 24/7 monitoring. MobileHelp Classic equipment is included in the price of the service plan.

A MobileHelp Classic costs $19.99 per month, plus a one-time $49.95 fee to subscribe. MobileHelp waves the subscription fee if you sign up for an annual plan. MobileHelp Classic also offers semi-annual and quarterly plans.

MobileHelp Touch
  • 8” Touch display
  • WiFi and Bluetooth-enabled
  • Optional fall detection

MobileHelp Touch is a tablet device with a user-friendly screen, two-way communication base, and a help button. Users can personalize the features and apps for what they need the most — like medication reminders and virtual doctor consultations — while providing optional access to health tips and safety coaching. MobileHelp touch provides an ongoing connection with professional caregivers and family or friends and includes both a photo gallery and games to improve cognitive functions. MobileHelp touch has up to a 12-hour back-up battery.

MobileHelp Touch costs $599.40 with the annual plan, or $299.40 when billed semi-annually. Automatic fall detection does not come standard but can be added for an addition $10 each month. Most MobileHelp Touch plans are eligible for free shipping.

MobileHelp alert systems for active lifestyles

MobileHelp’s Solo and Smart systems work while away from home.

MobileHelp Solo
  • Works at home and on the go
  • Free lockbox with every order
  • No hidden fees

MobileHelp Solo is a GPS-enabled lightweight mobile emergency medical system that works both at home and off-site, allowing users to stay active and independent. The MobileHelp Solo package also comes with a two-way communication console and one help button. Like other MobileHelp emergency devices, MobileHelp Solo doesn’t require a landline and set-up takes about a minute.

MobileHelp Solo costs $37.95 per month or $395.40 when billed annually, with quarterly and semi-annual plans also available. There’s no charge for equipment while subscribing to a monitoring service plan.

MobileHelp Smart
  • AT&T cellular connection
  • Built-in GPS and Weather app
  • Up to 2-day battery charge

The MobileHelp Smart is a discreet, wearable medical alert device with a built-in microphone and speaker system. The MobileHelp wristwatch summons help during an emergency with just one button. GPS is included, which makes emergency responses quick and reliable. MobileHelp Smart also measures heart rate and monitors the user’s movement. The MobileHelp alert device watch can set fitness and food goals and provide daily summaries of steps and calories through the Samsung Health app. The battery holds a full charge for around two days, and it tracks the weather to help plan daily outings.

MobileHelp Smart Watch costs $349.95, and there is a $24.95 monthly monitoring fee. MobileHelp offers a three-month payment plan for the equipment.

MobileHelp alert systems for complete protection

For complete protection, the MobileHelp Duo and Mobile Duo systems work in the home and on the go.

MobileHelp Duo
  • GPS technology
  • Optional automatic fall detection
  • No charge for equipment cost with subscription

The MobileHelp Duo is the most complete mobile alert system option available for emergency assistance. The package includes a two-way communication base console, portable medical alert device with charging cradle, and a help button. Through the lightweight wearable device, MobileHelp Duo summons help using GPS technology and works both at home and off-site.

MobileHelp Duo costs $41.95 per month, or users can make annual payments of $443.40 to get a free lockbox, free shipping and free activation.

Mobile Duo
  • Two Help buttons
  • GPS technology
  • Waterproof

The Mobile Duo package comes with portable two-way communication and two Help buttons. The Mobile Duo provides instant access to emergency personnel and GPS tracking technology that tells help exactly where it’s needed. Users who have a spouse or family member living under the same roof get the most out of Mobile Duo, since it is two medical alert systems that can be used in or outside the home.

Mobile Duo costs $479.40 per year and includes shipping. MobileHelp Connect premium service and fall detection are available for an additional fee. No long term contracts are necessary, and users don’t need a landline or contracted cellular service.

MobileHelp Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 15, 2019

My 84 year old mother was ready to accept that medical emergency alert systems are critical for peace of mind for her, myself, and my 3 siblings. I researched "medical alert" systems and programs before deciding upon MobileHelp. Several reputable entities rated MobileHelp highly in the field. Mobilehelp had 2,300+ reviews with a 4.6/5 rating overall. This led me to MobileHelp. My interaction with Albert as my customer service (sales) person was exceptional! Albert was knowledgeable, polite, personable, professional, not at all pushy but willing to explain the benefit of all aspects of the programs available. I feel great about the decision to go with MobileHelp. Hopefully it will never be needed, but if the level of service during an emergency is on par with Albert's level of professionalism and courtesy, this will have been an excellent choice!

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I first decided I needed a personal alarm system about 21/2 years ago. At that time I called the Medic Alert Foundation (I was a member) and they suggested I sign up for LifeLine which I did. About a year after I started using their system I accidentally pushed the emergency button and immediately got a message "Help is on the way". However 90 minutes later nothing had happened. I called LifeLine, who immediately replaced the emergency button and took back the defective one.

After analysis they told me the old button had never been initialized in the factory - it did not work! About 6 months later I fell on 2 consecutive days - no alarm went off in either case. When I called LifeLine they told me if you get up right after a fall, which I did, the alarm is canceled. Based on what happened previously I did not trust the system and decided to switch. I am very happy with the Mobile system that I am now using. When you fall (I triggered a fall alert when exercising) the system detects it and the "Help" person comes on the line. This system is easy to use and it works!!!!

Original review: March 26, 2019

I called to inquire about this system for my mom and Marina ** was so helpful, she explained the system, how it worked and my options.. I gave my mom all the info and she decided on this system vs the others which we all agreed (her children). This system is one of the top rating systems that I researched. When I called back to order with Marina, she took her time to go over the options again and took my order. Once she was done with her part she sent me over to Tammy to set up all the personal information on my mom. My mom has had this for almost a week and she loves it. She didn't want the necklace device, she opted for the bracelet and she loves it, she didn't want anything too big. Someone at church thought she had some kind of fit bit on.

Both of these representatives were both helpful, professional, informative, and really cared about my concerns. My mom has had this system for almost a week now and she LOVES it! I also called when we got the system and the person who walked me through to make sure it was all set up correctly was amazing, sorry I do not remember her name. I have called back a few times with questions and it has always been a pleasure speaking to the representatives. I look forward to continued service with this company. Thank you.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Your package with my equipment arrived promptly, and I was generally pleased with the instructions. Could have used a little more detail, but it help me get started. I opened the box, and plugged in the base and mobile stations. Next day I called the Technical Support Center and Gervon came on line. I WAS SO IMPRESSED. He had time for every question. Never indicated ANY impatience or irritation. His/your service was fabulous. Then he transferred me to another area where they asked questions about my characteristics. I didn't get this person's name, but they were again exceptional. You FAR exceeded my expectations, and I am a grateful and happy new customer. I have already recommended MobileHelp to a friend.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I cannot say enough complimentary things regarding the people I worked with at your company. To begin with, I did research on several highly rated companies, talking to representatives at each. All had some good points, but when I talked to Jeff in your sales department, he really impressed me. I was not finished with my research, but finally just ended this and decided on MH. During this interim period, Jeff called several times to check and see how things were going without being pushy and obnoxious. He is first rate and a major asset to MH. In fact, all of the different people that I then talked with to set up my plan and service are positive attributes to your company. I have peace or mind now, as do my family members here in Casper and in NYC. Thank you for your outstanding personnel and program. Sincerely, Dude.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileHelp?

Resolution response: Sept. 25, 2019

Thank you Amber for resolving this problem, the funds have been returned as promised.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I thought this was a good company until my husband passed away, I called to cancel and was told it would be canceled and my money returned once the equipment was sent back. I returned all the equipment and they are claiming part of it was not sent. It was ALL sent in the same box. Since my husband passed away, they have taken 2 payments from my bank and REFUSE to close the account. This company is not longer authorized to take money but are doing so. My husband opened the account and cannot give them permission to change amounts or take money. They changed the amount without even contacting anyone.

This is fraud and when I call them I get harassed almost to the point of tears. The mobile unit they are claiming did not get activated as it was a replacement for one that stopped working, both units were packed in the box together. It didn't get activated because it came the same day he passed. I now would never recommend this company to anyone.

MobileHelp response

Hi Faith,

We see that you already spoke to a representative earlier today who resolved your concerns. We are happy to know that your issues were addressed and taken care of to your satisfaction. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207.

Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

Best Regards,

MobileHelp

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I had 5 Heart Attacks from 2000 / 2010. In 2014 having MHS it have saved my life, not feeling like myself, knowing the symptoms of a heart attack. This was totally different. I pushed the help button. Help was on the way and at my door within 7 minutes. I was diagnosed with CHF when I arrived at the E.R.

Original review: May 30, 2019

When I ordered, The young ladies were very helpful. I don't have the order #. I called my cousin in OK City and gave her the information. Her name is Genevive (Geni) **. I am excited about the program. Thank you, Norma

Original review: April 17, 2019

Latifah took care of the refund the same day. She was very courteous and cared about my problem. I thank her for being so prompt. All MobileHelp should be like Latifah. I dont have forty words to describe my experience so I will just say my time with MobileHelp has been worth the money and your customer service is excellent

Original review: April 15, 2019

Parents had MobileHelp for 6 years. Due to mother passing, we no longer need the service. Great customer service from ordering to monitering.. Great help in cancelling service. Very understanding. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE. Thank you MOBILEHELP..

MobileHelp monitoring services

MobileHelp partners with Rapid Response to provide state-of-the-art, UL-certified emergency monitoring services. All monitoring response operators are based in the United States at one of two facilities in New York and California. Operators are highly qualified, rigorously trained and certified by the Security Industry Association. Spanish bilingual operators are always standing by, and more than 240 other languages are understood through the interpreting service LanguageLine.

Additional MobileHelp services and accessories

MobileHelp services and accessories can be added to standard plans for more safety coverage.

• MobileHelp Connect Premium: For an extra $5 a month, MobileHelp Connect Premium provides a second help button that can save users $300 a year on replacements for lost or damaged items. It includes extra security and discounts on additional products and features.
  • MobileHelp Fall Button: The MobileHelp Fall Button detects a trip or a fall and sends help even if a user cannot reach a help button. Waterproof and easy to wear around your neck, this extra protection is $10 per month in addition to regular plan costs.
  • Wall button: The Wall button affixes easily to walls in high-traffic areas of your home and can be pressed when help is needed. It’s only an extra $2 per month.
  • Lockbox: The MobileHelp Lockbox allows emergency personnel access to your home in a situation where you cannot get to the door to let them in. The cost is $29.95.
  • Wall or car charger: Keep your MobileHelp device ready to use at any time with simple chargers for the wall or the car. Each wall or car charger is $19.95.
  • Beaded lanyard: With a beaded lanyard, wear your MobileHelp device like a necklace. The MobileHelp beaded lanyard is fashionable and goes with everything for just $19.95.

MobileHelp FAQ

How do MobileHelp medical alert systems work?
When there is an emergency, you press a button on their MobileHelp device that sends a signal to MobileHelp’s monitoring center. Then, the operator immediately accesses your information and establishes two-way communication. They find out what happened, what is needed and pinpoints your location through GPS technology. Finally, the operator either reaches your primary contact or dispatches emergency services.
Do I have to sign a contract to get a MobileHelp medical alert system?
No, you do not have to sign a contract to get a MobileHelp medical alert system.
What is MobileHelp’s cancellation policy?
If you’re not happy with your emergency alert system, contact MobileHelp customer service to cancel the service at any time. All equipment must be returned at your expense or else you’ll be charged for the items and have to pay service fees. After MobileHelp receives your returned system, you may be eligible for a prorated refund.
Where are MobileHelp monitoring centers located?
All of the MobileHelp operators are based in the United States.
Do MobileHelp emergency response services require a landline
No, MobileHelp emergency response services do not require a landline.
Does MobileHelp offer a warranty on medical alert devices?
MobileHelp makes no guarantees or warranties. However, the emergency alert systems provided by MobileHelp comply with the Food and Drug Administration’s Good Manufacturing Practice.
Does MobileHelp offer a free trial period?
Yes, MobileHelp offers a risk-free trial period for 30 days for medical alert systems.
Are MobileHelp devices waterproof?
MobileHelp devices are waterproof and can be safely and effectively worn in the shower or the bath.

Do we recommend MobileHelp?

Yes. If you strive for independence, yet want the invaluable peace of mind that help is always close, you’ll be protected and monitored at all times with MobileHelp. MobileHelp devices use some of the most innovative mobile technology, making the extra cost worth it. In an emergency, a MobileHelp monitoring center person can contact the necessary services and your closest family members

MobileHelp Company Information