toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The band causes a reaction to my wrist and I have to put tape around the band. I believe it to be the fault of the band because the band from my previous company before changing over to Mobile Help never caused a rash on my wrist.

I have only had this about a month. I have had no problems so far. Everything is working as it should. The free lockbox is worthless to me because I don't have doorknobs to attach it to. The hook part is not long enough to hang below my door handle. The company has no alternative, so as of now I have not placed a key outside my home. I have no place to put one. I asked for a lockbox with a longer hook, but they did not have any alternative for the one I got. I do think all of this is VERY expensive!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had my service for only a short time. So far the tests I have done have been correct. The only problem I have found has been when I accidentally pushed the button. There isn't a way for me to reset the help button which I think is taking away from a real emergency. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This was purchased for a friend of mine. MobileHelp surpasses any type of emergency support that I have had. My friend needed constant help and MobileHelp notified me instantly when my friend could not answer. The customer service personnel who help me purchase the unit were so helpful. They were not pushy and explained thoroughly what the unit does. The unit just plugs in and can be used outside or wherever you may go. This is a plus for people who travel. It provides a safeguard for immediate care. Unfortunately my friend had passed away this May and MobileHelp accepted the unit back and prorated the remaining cost and credited my charge account. This is the Very BEST unit on the market with the very BEST people supporting it. Thank You MobileHelp. You removed a lot of worrisome nights for me and my elderly friend.

I am disabled and my husband works 60 hours a pay period two weeks. Yeah so with him gone I am glad I can get the help I have needed by pressing a button. Although I have pressed by mistakes I always get a call asking if I am o.k. And it feels good to be able to go anywhere and if something goes wrong for me I can get the help I would need. Thank you for freedoms of my home to move about and be safe.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileHelp?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's very handy both at home or mobile. I haven't needed to use it for an emergency yet, but I accidentally pushed the button on a couple of occasions and response was immediate. I'm very pleased with your services. I would be happy to endorse this product to other customers who are looking for this type of service needs. I have fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis. I use a cane but lose my balance easily. When I take the dog outside I'm happy to know I have it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We are disappointed with MobileHelp because it doesn’t work past 300 feet. When we got the product my husband called and verified it with them. Their advertisements have suggested that the product can be used out and about, and we think that’s a bit false. I think it’s not unique to the one we have, and that it’s standard with all of their devices. We live in a retirement community and another person wears it and she tells me it’s good anywhere. And I know she’s never checked that out because they can’t be different by the user.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My mom has MobileHelp and when she got it, it was the lowest price for the features and stuff. Also, there was no contract. Every time we test it, it works. It does what it's supposed to do and so far so good.

I am well pleased with MobileHelp. The response is immediate when I accidentally hit the button and this gives me a sense of security. I appreciate the patience of the persons I've spoken to when I've had questions. The frequent, "System is Ready" announcements took me by surprise at first, but have gotten use to them and carrying the Mobile Device attached to my purse when wearing the wrist device has become routine. So far I am happy with the system. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

MobileHelp has a very good response time. My son and daughter-in-law gave me this as a birthday present and I used it one evening. I wasn't feeling well when I went to bed. I got up 3 AM, came out and went into the bathroom then I threw up. I crawled back from the bathroom into the kitchen and thought I might be able to get the phone. But I had this MobileHelp around my neck and so I pushed the button and the people came. They asked whether or not I wanted to go to the hospital. I felt that badly and I live alone and so I didn't know what was to become of me so I told them yes and they took me to the hospital.

Now if I'm not feeling well at night, I always get up and unlock my door because I'm in an apartment. I could push the button of the device and easily get help. Then I check in with MobileHelp every so often to make sure that everything is working well. I always want to know that whenever I need their assistance, they are right there. I usually talk to their customer service and they'd ask a couple of questions. I talk to them through the button and I've had no problem with it so far.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My knee was so bad before my surgery that I was falling and tripping a lot of times. My daughter was afraid that I would get hurt so she got the MobileHelp medical alert system for me. While I don't like the device on my wrist, I use the one around my neck. It is comfortable and convenient. Also, I like the GPS system. I feel safe with it when I go out. Every so often, I check to make sure it's working. One experience I had was that it went off at the West Palm Beach fair though I had not pushed it intentionally. I was unaware of that and MobileHelp called my daughter immediately. I thought that how fast they responded to her was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have recommended MobileHelp to my cousin. I have had lots of accidents where I pressed the button and they responded very quickly. I had to reach out to them once to ask for a new bracelet because something got loose and I can’t wear it anymore. They said it’ll cost such and such amount of money so I don’t wear the bracelet because it will fall off my arm. I have the one around the neck.

My experience with MobileHelp has been excellent and when I have concern or questions about anything or their products they are ready to answer and help me out. They are very professional like, caring and understanding. They take their time to help you out to test their products every month. Remember to always test once a month.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

MobileHelp has an emergency on the left-hand side, reset on the right-hand side, test in the middle and then the temperature and the date in the middle. When I leave the house, I take the button with me and I take the small transferable case just in case. Even though I have my cellphone I still have my MobileHelp with me. One time it got accidentally pushed and before I knew it, the paramedics and everybody else is there because I didn’t have the number and I couldn’t get to the office in time. I taped the 800 number so if it accidentally got pushed again, I could call the 800 number and let them know that it was an accident. But that only happened once. But so far, fortunately, I haven’t had to use it. I only used it once and that’s when I had an infection and I wound up with sepsis and I went to the hospital but I was lucky it was a mild case. The response was quick.

The team at MobileHelp like to have it tested once a month and I had forgotten it. They called and said that it had been quite a while since I had tested it, and I complied with the request. I’m really satisfied with it. My daughter bought it for me. I’m 82 and I live alone but I still drive and maintain my own home. My main concern is arthritis. The pain sometimes is bad, but I’m fortunate I don’t have high blood pressure and diabetes. That’s why I’m glad I have this MobileHelp here. If it gets too bad, I can always get some help. I would recommend MobileHelp because it is portable. I can take with me and know that I’m gonna be protected. I have the button pinned to my clothing all the time and if I should fall in the living room, if I hollered loud enough, I would get a response. So, I’m very happy with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

MobileHelp was a recommendation. I got one unit on my desk in my little office, one unit in the kitchen, and one unit in the bedroom. I also have a wrist device that my wife puts on when we go out. I’ve got it where it’s supposed to be and fortunately, I haven’t had to use it. My wife and I are both sick but not enough to require help. MobileHelp gives us security and independence. They're there and they’re available. Sometimes I call their customer service team with some questions, like how do I check it and how do I test it, and the interactions have been very good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

One of the primary reasons we purchased a MobileHelp medical alert system was because of the GPS the device has and that it had the mobile aspect to it. I started this with my father then I gave it to my mother-in-law. I find the medical alert something that was very attractive especially that they were both still driving at the time. The medical alert gives us peace of mind. We know that she can reach out and ask for assistance. And it doesn't have to be a medical emergency. My mother-in-law sometimes wears the wrist watch and sometimes, the necklace type of device. At their age, if they don't find it comfortable and easy, they won't wear it. As for the MobileHelp staff, they've been very helpful at billing, with replacement item and with configuration. Some have been just about any way you can touch customer service. I've been satisfied with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am an 85 year old retiree living in the fairly unsettled area of Atascadero. I've had the MobileHelp for a number of years which replaced a unit which had very limited range and usefulness. Even though I used the MobileHelp on a rather limited basis, I still use it with just having a cell phone, since my partner is usually home to answer the home phone if I need help. This is probably a poor excuse I admit. I'll try to carry the pocket unit more from now on. I do use it along with the wristband when I'm in the shower. I do wish that MobileHelp would reactivate the blinking light on my desk unit to remind me to check in to be sure everything is working OK. It died a few months ago, but is really not that much of a problem. I don't think the desk unit needs to be replaced. I do like the concept of MobileHelp and have tried it a few times when I'm in town to check to see if it worked there. It did.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I pressed my wristband alarm unintentionally several times. The staff was gracious - I was apologetic - and I am going to soon start wearing the pendant. I wear leotards with tight-fitting sleeves. When I am dressing, it is easy to apply pressure to the alarm on the wristband, and I am unaware I have set the alarm.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

While taking a shower, my alert button was activated by accident without my knowledge. I did not hear my phone ring (the call was recorded). When I got out of the shower a paramedic was coming in my bedroom and my daughter who was also called was almost to my house. By accident, I tested the system and found out that it worked much better than I expected.

I went through a series of falls and had to use the button and called the ambulance. I couldn't get up and the ambulance attendant had to climb through my window to get to me and unlock the door and get me up. I still use my button when I have an emergency.

There have been several times that my mother's phone service was interrupted. I called MobileHelp and they contacted my mother through the system and were able to let me know she was okay. The employees have always been so very nice and accommodating. My mother has also used the system when she fell and could not get up. Help was there in just a few minutes. I love this service and would recommend it to any household with a elderly or disabled person!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've had MobileHelp Duo for a number of years. I'm now 89 and have used the system several times over the years. I'm also hard of hearing, and usually I can't hear the operator them during a call, but I'm able to tell him my problem and he takes care of it. If I can't talk he sends an ambulance. They are great and I appreciate everything they do.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience has been great. You answered quickly. I feel very safe with your company. I will recommend you to all my senior friends. I would like to inquire if you have a something to place near the bath tub, just in case of emergency. I rate your company 5+++.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have had this service for about a year. My husband has dementia. He was sailing his radio control model yacht at the pond when he accidentally set off his GPS unit. MobileHelp called everyone on his list of contacts and sent paramedics and an ambulance to him. Fortunately he did not need the help but we were very glad that we found out that it does work. MobileHelp was not at all distressed at the mistake. They were just happy that everything worked. Great company!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I haven't had to use my Mobile Help but I take it with me whenever I leave the house. I don't want to fall and not be prepared. When I ordered the system the gentleman I spoke explained everything, answered all my questions, he did a fine job. I had to call to pay my bill and change the account to take out my payment. Someone stole my case and since I have insurance, I wanted another one. He told me he would send me one. Great customer service!! I'm happy with the system.

My experience with MobileHelp has been very satisfying. Every time I accidentally touched the button they responded so quickly. That gave me great peace of mind. I'm very thankful for them & to them. I know that if I ever need their services again, they will be there just for me.

Very pleased so far! Service has been great. All the reps have been kind. Would definitely recommend your services. So very glad I stumbled upon your service when we were looking. Price is reasonable. Only issue was had to be set up on "old" online service with mobile. For some reason could not troubleshoot to get the updated version.

I recently had to get in touch with MobileHelp and I was really pleased with the results. I had been having problems with my pendant. It was either going off all the time saying I had fallen which I hadn't, then when I did actually fall it didn't go off at all. I called the service dept and they sent me a new pendant and it seems to be working great. I received my new pendant just 2 days after my call so I was very pleased.

On all occasions when I need Mobile Help services, folks are quick to arrive. They are kind, knowledgeable & helpful. I believe all seniors should have Mobile Help services, and a fall button! Mobile Help services are worth the money. No other service can hold a candle to them. Recommending Mobile Help!

Our family is happy with this service. It gives us peace of mind knowing our father can stay independent and still get help when and if it is needed. We would recommend this service for anyone looking for help with a active parent/grandparent. Thank you.

Expert Review

Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.    More about Shelley→

MobileHelp stays on the cutting edge of medical alert technology. It combines GPS tracking and mobile service to create a system that always works and offers peace of mind to loved ones who just want to check in.

• Their devices are GPS enabled: In an emergency, one button not only calls for help but also alerts operators of your location.
  • They offer maximum mobility: Most medical alert buttons only work at home or within close range of it, but the Anywhere Help Button can even be taken on vacation.
  • The device does not require a landline phone: It works wherever there is cell service.
  • Activation fee: MobileHelp regularly charges a $99 activation fee, but often runs a promotion offering free activation of their services.
  • Best for Seniors living alone, persons who have recently retired, persons with newly diagnosed or severe epilepsy, persons with uncontrolled diabetes, persons who suffer from Alzheimer’s Disease and caregivers.

MobileHelp Company Profile