Call toll free
4.67/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

MobileHelp is an FDA-registered company with a quality system in place that is based on FDA Medical Device Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Regulations in 21 CFR Part 820. As the first company to offer a mobile medical alert system, MobileHelp proudly holds an A+ rating with the BBB. A premier provider of mobile medical alert systems, MobileHelp offers the Duo, Classic and Solo Systems.

MobileHelp Duo is the most complete mobile alert system, providing GPS emergency assistance at home and away. MobileHelp Classic is a cellular in-home medical alert system which installs in under a minute and does not require a landline telephone. MobileHelp Solo is a lightweight mobile emergency medical system that also works at home and away. Call for emergency help 24/7/365 simply by pressing your Help Button. MobileHelp also provides Fall Button, which can automatically detect a fall and signal for help, even if you can’t press a button, as well as Connect Premium, which provides savings, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment that can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile medical alert systems, empowering you to live an active life, at home or away, in all 50 states.

MobileHelp Gallery (12)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

MobileHelp medical alert devices provide emergency response during a crisis. MobileHelp prices are competitive and their systems are reliable and easy to use. Plus, caregiver tools are available through the MobileHelp app.

PROS

• Free installation and delivery
  • 30-day trial period
  • No landline or cellular service required
  • No contract

CONS

• No warranties or guarantees beyond the trial period
  • Monthly service fees in addition to the cost of the device

Top MobileHelp Reviews

03/26/2019

… This system is one of the top rating systems that I researched… My mom has had this for almost a week and she loves it. She didn't want the necklace device, she opted for the bracelet and she loves it, she didn't want anything too big…

04/10/2019

Excellent customer care! Great support setting up and answering questions about the device. Each representative has been patient and knowledgeable… The responsiveness of the team really makes using MobileHelp a top notch experience.

About MobileHelp

MobileHelp’s in-home and on-the-go medical alert systems can be beneficial to anyone who wants to remain independent inside and outside their home. Users are protected 24/7 and only have to push one MobileHelp button to summon help. MobileHelp runs on AT&T nationwide cellular network. The GPS technology alerts emergency personnel and an approved contact any time there’s a medical emergency, so the help you need knows precisely where to find you.

A MobileHelp base console station is roughly the size of an answering machine. Mobile devices weigh about three ounces and are nearly the size of a deck of playing cards. Because they are waterproof, you can wear MobileHelp medical alert devices everywhere you go, even into the shower or the bath. The pendants, wrist strap and watch are lightweight, easy to wear and access. Installation is both fast and easy, and all of the MobileHelp products are very user-friendly.

MobileHelp alert systems for home

The MobileHelp Classic and MobileHelp Touch systems are designed for in-home use.

MobileHelp Classic
  • Two-way communication console
  • 1 Help button
  • Optional fall detection

MobileHelp Classic is a stationary cellular emergency system that takes less than a minute to install and based in your home. It includes one help button and a two-way communication console with 24/7 monitoring. MobileHelp Classic equipment is included in the price of the service plan.

A MobileHelp Classic costs $19.99 per month, plus a one-time $49.95 fee to subscribe. MobileHelp waves the subscription fee if you sign up for an annual plan. MobileHelp Classic also offers semi-annual and quarterly plans.

MobileHelp Touch
  • 8” Touch displayn
  • WiFi and Bluetooth-enabled
  • Optional fall detection

MobileHelp Touch is a tablet device with a user-friendly screen, two-way communication base, and a help button. Users can personalize the features and apps for what they need the most — like medication reminders and virtual doctor consultations — while providing optional access to health tips and safety coaching. MobileHelp touch provides an ongoing connection with professional caregivers and family or friends and includes both a photo gallery and games to improve cognitive functions. MobileHelp touch has up to a 12-hour back-up battery.

MobileHelp Touch costs $599.40 with the annual plan, or $299.40 when billed semi-annually. Automatic fall detection does not come standard but can be added for an addition $10 each month. Most MobileHelp Touch plans are eligible for free shipping.

MobileHelp alert systems for active lifestyles

MobileHelp’s Solo and Smart systems work while away from home.

MobileHelp Solo
  • Works at home and on the go
  • Free lockbox with every order
  • No hidden fees

MobileHelp Solo is a GPS-enabled lightweight mobile emergency medical system that works both at home and off-site, allowing users to stay active and independent. The MobileHelp Solo package also comes with a two-way communication console and one help button. Like other MobileHelp emergency devices, MobileHelp Solo doesn’t require a landline and set-up takes about a minute.

MobileHelp Solo costs $37.95 per month or $395.40 when billed annually, with quarterly and semi-annual plans also available. There’s no charge for equipment while subscribing to a monitoring service plan.

MobileHelp Smart
  • AT&T cellular connection
  • Built-in GPS and Weather app
  • Up to 2-day battery charge

The MobileHelp Smart is a discreet, wearable medical alert device with a built-in microphone and speaker system. The MobileHelp wristwatch summons help during an emergency with just one button. GPS is included, which makes emergency responses quick and reliable. MobileHelp Smart also measures heart rate and monitors the user’s movement. The MobileHelp alert device watch can set fitness and food goals and provide daily summaries of steps and calories through the Samsung Health app. The battery holds a full charge for around two days, and it tracks the weather to help plan daily outings.

MobileHelp Smart Watch costs $349.95, and there is a $24.95 monthly monitoring fee. MobileHelp offers a three-month payment plan for the equipment.

MobileHelp alert systems for complete protection

For complete protection, the MobileHelp Duo and Mobile Duo systems work in the home and on the go.

MobileHelp Duo
  • GPS technology
  • Optional automatic fall detection
  • No charge for equipment cost with subscription

The MobileHelp Duo is the most complete mobile alert system option available for emergency assistance. The package includes a two-way communication base console, portable medical alert device with charging cradle, and a help button. Through the lightweight wearable device, MobileHelp Duo summons help using GPS technology and works both at home and off-site.

MobileHelp Duo costs $41.95 per month, or users can make annual payments of $443.40 to get a free lockbox, free shipping and free activation.

Mobile Duo
  • Two Help buttons
  • GPS technology
  • Waterproof

The Mobile Duo package comes with portable two-way communication and two Help buttons. The Mobile Duo provides instant access to emergency personnel and GPS tracking technology that tells help exactly where it’s needed. Users who have a spouse or family member living under the same roof get the most out of Mobile Duo, since it is two medical alert systems that can be used in or outside the home.

Mobile Duo costs $479.40 per year and includes shipping. MobileHelp Connect premium service and fall detection are available for an additional fee. No long term contracts are necessary, and users don’t need a landline or contracted cellular service.

177 MobileHelp Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 15, 2019

My 84 year old mother was ready to accept that medical emergency alert systems are critical for peace of mind for her, myself, and my 3 siblings. I researched "medical alert" systems and programs before deciding upon MobileHelp. Several reputable entities rated MobileHelp highly in the field. Mobilehelp had 2,300+ reviews with a 4.6/5 rating overall. This led me to MobileHelp. My interaction with Albert as my customer service (sales) person was exceptional! Albert was knowledgeable, polite, personable, professional, not at all pushy but willing to explain the benefit of all aspects of the programs available. I feel great about the decision to go with MobileHelp. Hopefully it will never be needed, but if the level of service during an emergency is on par with Albert's level of professionalism and courtesy, this will have been an excellent choice!

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I first decided I needed a personal alarm system about 21/2 years ago. At that time I called the Medic Alert Foundation (I was a member) and they suggested I sign up for LifeLine which I did. About a year after I started using their system I accidentally pushed the emergency button and immediately got a message "Help is on the way". However 90 minutes later nothing had happened. I called LifeLine, who immediately replaced the emergency button and took back the defective one.

After analysis they told me the old button had never been initialized in the factory - it did not work! About 6 months later I fell on 2 consecutive days - no alarm went off in either case. When I called LifeLine they told me if you get up right after a fall, which I did, the alarm is canceled. Based on what happened previously I did not trust the system and decided to switch. I am very happy with the Mobile system that I am now using. When you fall (I triggered a fall alert when exercising) the system detects it and the "Help" person comes on the line. This system is easy to use and it works!!!!

Original review: March 26, 2019

I called to inquire about this system for my mom and Marina ** was so helpful, she explained the system, how it worked and my options.. I gave my mom all the info and she decided on this system vs the others which we all agreed (her children). This system is one of the top rating systems that I researched. When I called back to order with Marina, she took her time to go over the options again and took my order. Once she was done with her part she sent me over to Tammy to set up all the personal information on my mom. My mom has had this for almost a week and she loves it. She didn't want the necklace device, she opted for the bracelet and she loves it, she didn't want anything too big. Someone at church thought she had some kind of fit bit on.

Both of these representatives were both helpful, professional, informative, and really cared about my concerns. My mom has had this system for almost a week now and she LOVES it! I also called when we got the system and the person who walked me through to make sure it was all set up correctly was amazing, sorry I do not remember her name. I have called back a few times with questions and it has always been a pleasure speaking to the representatives. I look forward to continued service with this company. Thank you.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Your package with my equipment arrived promptly, and I was generally pleased with the instructions. Could have used a little more detail, but it help me get started. I opened the box, and plugged in the base and mobile stations. Next day I called the Technical Support Center and Gervon came on line. I WAS SO IMPRESSED. He had time for every question. Never indicated ANY impatience or irritation. His/your service was fabulous. Then he transferred me to another area where they asked questions about my characteristics. I didn't get this person's name, but they were again exceptional. You FAR exceeded my expectations, and I am a grateful and happy new customer. I have already recommended MobileHelp to a friend.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I cannot say enough complimentary things regarding the people I worked with at your company. To begin with, I did research on several highly rated companies, talking to representatives at each. All had some good points, but when I talked to Jeff in your sales department, he really impressed me. I was not finished with my research, but finally just ended this and decided on MH. During this interim period, Jeff called several times to check and see how things were going without being pushy and obnoxious. He is first rate and a major asset to MH. In fact, all of the different people that I then talked with to set up my plan and service are positive attributes to your company. I have peace or mind now, as do my family members here in Casper and in NYC. Thank you for your outstanding personnel and program. Sincerely, Dude.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileHelp?

Original review: May 30, 2019

When I ordered, The young ladies were very helpful. I don't have the order #. I called my cousin in OK City and gave her the information. Her name is Genevive (Geni) **. I am excited about the program. Thank you, Norma

Original review: April 17, 2019

Latifah took care of the refund the same day. She was very courteous and cared about my problem. I thank her for being so prompt. All MobileHelp should be like Latifah. I dont have forty words to describe my experience so I will just say my time with MobileHelp has been worth the money and your customer service is excellent

Original review: April 15, 2019

Parents had MobileHelp for 6 years. Due to mother passing, we no longer need the service. Great customer service from ordering to monitering.. Great help in cancelling service. Very understanding. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE. Thank you MOBILEHELP..

Original review: April 10, 2019

Excellent customer care! Great support setting up and answering questions about the device. Each representative has been patient and knowledgeable. The overall system is well thought out. The responsiveness of the team really makes using MobileHelp a top notch experience.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Mrs. Jamira/Teresa. To God be the glory. These ladies were very pleasant to work with, Jamira help set up my device and Teresa from customer service, they made me feel as ease, they were friendly, considerate, and cooperative. Very well pleased.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was planning on cancelling because of another company's lower price on a machine. So I was talking with Alex and he connected me with Teresa. She checked and was able to get me a lower price for me and so I decided to stay with MobileHelp. Thank you for your help.

Original review: March 2, 2019

The company my father was using had terrible customer service and very unclear billing. From the first call, I knew mobile connect would be a different experience. Every person I spoke with at mobile connect was helpful, informative and cheerful. Getting his system ordered and set up was very easy, as was understanding what options would suite his needs.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Outstanding service by Mr. ** (salesperson) who helped me and offered me the best service for my financial situation. I am 76 years old, retired with many health issues. Ms. ** a supervisor who went over and beyond to help me with my bank account. Appeared that each time I called to activate the service, my account was charged $1.00 each. total of $6.86. Ms. ** is very knowledgeable, respectful, and very effective employee. I was ready to cancel the services. Because of Ms. ** I did not. Both this employee are EXCELLENT representatives for your company!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Spoke with two representatives... one, Paula the other, Jan. Both were knowledgeable, professional and gave me the information needed to purchase a plan that is best for our family. Outstanding customer service! I look forward to gaining more independence using my mobile device service wherever I go!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I will continue to recommend this unit especially the unit with GPS to anyone looking for a system. My mom benefit from the system a few times. The only reason we no longer require the service is I have 24/7 care.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I selected MobileHelp after reading reviews of several other systems. I knew that Mobile Help was highly rated, and the reviews supported that impression. I have had two contacts with "chat assistance" in the process of placing my order, and I found support staff to be very patient, thorough and helpful. It is refreshing to do business with a company that obviously values its customers, and I would recommend highly to friends.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I ordered a new iPhone for an employee but could not activate it so he was unable to make calls or text. I contacted VerizonWireless for assistance and within a couple minutes the issue was resolved. The person who assisted was very nice and walked me through the process.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Linda was the perfect person to help me work through my dilemma of changing from another alert company (was not satisfied with their fees and customer service). With no pressure, Linda worked through the systems available and which one would serve my needs best. I am looking forward to a long relationship with MobileHelp!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I purchased the MobileHelp Solo System with GPS and fall detection. I paid the $92.67 to cover the equipment and first month of service. The first unit arrived, but we could not get it to connect to the GPS. The customer service representative had us try putting it in a window and even go outside, but nothing helped. They use the AT&T towers to connect. My phone is through AT&T and I've never had trouble with the connection. They sent me another system which did not work either. They insisted it was the weak signal in my home, but I always have at least 4 bars on my phone, so this didn't make any sense.

They told me to use the return label and send both systems back. I do have to say their customer service is phenomenal! The reason for the 2-star rating is because now they tell me I'll have to wait 30 days before my money can be refunded to my account. When you're only on social security, every penny counts. It didn't take them 30 days to take the funds out of my account. Most places refund your money in 3-5 business days. I think this is a scam so they can continue to collect interest on the money for as long as they can.

MobileHelp response

Dear Ann,

It was a pleasure speaking today. I am so happy we were able to address your concern. If you need any additional assistance, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207.

Kind Regards,

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

Had Home system for my Mother, because she is alone 4-5 hours a day. Had hopes this would alleviate concerns from her and myself... but it didn't. System is unreliable. Had multiple false alarms of her falling or being in some sort of distress when she was asleep in bed and pendant was lying on table... and had local emergency services showing up at all hours of the day (mostly early AM) letting themselves into the house as planned and waking everyone. Then she fell twice... and it failed to send signal that she had. First time she was on the floor for hours until daughter came home from work and found her. Last time I was. She hit her head pretty hard on the floor that time. That cinched it. Called Customer Service and cancelled membership and shipped product back per their instructions. I won't recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I am a 75 year old man who has been in the customer service business for about 60 years of my life. I have probably dealt with about every type of personality that one could ever come into contact with. Some very positive folks and some who are not. My experience with MobileHelp people began with a lady whose name is Linda. She is someone who displays all that is wonderful in your company. Congratulations to all your team who went the extra mile to accommodate everything I needed to know and for going the extra mile. You can definitely expect many referrals from me in the future. An A+ goes out to all of you folks at MobileHelp.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I called MobileHelp with questions about purchasing a unit. Stuart ** provided all the information needed and inspired me to purchase a unit for my safety. My experience was quite positive and enjoyable. The services offered and provided by MobileHelp far exceed some that I have research. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I just want to say that MobileHelp provides a consistent, reliable and affordable service. MobileHelp did exactly what it was supposed to do - it allowed my mom to remain in her apartment longer. She had several emergencies and the buttons did what they were suppose to do - emergency services arrived promptly, and the notification process also worked very well. The only reason we are stopping the service is because my mom has entered an assisted living facility that has call buttons everywhere. I would recommend this service to anyone. I don't endorse many products publicly, but this one really works, and really makes a difference in the lives of seniors living alone.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

Sam is my hero! It was my first call of the day and he set it to a peaceful level. He was professional, knowledgeable, timely, polite and cheerful. MobileHelp is always so easy when it comes to taking care of business. Nice way to start the day!

Original review: July 24, 2018

I ordered the product from the salesman - a home unit with fall detection. He provided me with a good deal at $34.95 a month + a one time shipping fee of $15. No contract, no activation fee etc. The next morning I checked my bank account and to my shock, the company took out $49.95 + $44.95. I immediately called to get this corrected. Instead of trying to help me, they started saying that I owed the activation fee of $49.95 and the recurring monthly fee of $44.95. The next person I was handed off to had different numbers. I kept repeating that I wanted to CANCEL the entire order and get all of my money back. They continued to talk over me and try to sell me their product. Finally they agreed to cancel. This is the most dishonest company I’ve dealt with. Their customer base is seniors and the disabled. How can they treat us so horribly?

Original review: July 24, 2018

The customer service member was very professional and friendly. He was accurate in his information and completed the necessary information exchange in a timely manner. I am so thankful to have MobileHelp for my parents. We have used it multiple times this year and it brings peace of mind to us kids.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I have needed a call alert button and was wanting information for my 90 year-old father. Shawn was very knowledgeable and was patient in answering all of our questions. I hope we like the product as well as I liked dealing with Shawn. I would suggest that the girl (Bridget) that took my dad’s health information would have talked slower as her accent made it difficult to understand her.

Original review: May 7, 2018

My mother-in-law had a stroke 7 years ago and is paralyzed on the right side. She has had several seizures since then and had been cared for by her partner of 30 years. Her partner passed away last May but my mom-in-law didn't want to leave her home (we live 30 miles away). I did a little research and found MobileHelp. From the first time I contacted them, they have been nothing but pleasant and helpful. She spent the summer and fall at her home. Because of our Upper Michigan winters, we moved her to our home for the winter. I called M.H. and, once again, I spoke with a pleasant person to change her address for the winter. I got a phone call sometime last winter saying that the battery in her pendant was dead and they were going to send us a new one. It came within days and I called them and they set it up. Easy! They provide a great service. I would absolutely recommend MobileHelp to ANYONE!! MobileHelp is amazing!

Original review: May 5, 2018

I was familiar with wearing an alert button, but switched to MobileHelp because it offered the GPS fall button which I feel is especially necessary when leaving home to shop, attend church or social gatherings. I especially want it when taking daily walks which take me 10 or 12 blocks from home. I also chose MobileHelp because the Mobile Device and the button were smaller to wear and/or carry in my purse. Although information warns that the alert may not always detect a fall, I have found it to be very sensitive and was even found in a large crowd of people when it accidentally went off because the strap of my purse in which I had placed the Mobile Device slipped from my shoulder to my wrist! Although MobileHelp's offices are on the opposite side of the US I have experienced accurate, prompt and professional response. Thank you MobileHelp!

Original review: May 4, 2018

When I called I just needed clarification on a few things I wanted available on the device. When I spoke to Samuel he was patient. When I asked him questions he answered all of them to my satisfaction. He was very friendly and helpful. When he transferred me to Bridget she was just as nice when reviewing my information and again offered to help me with any other questions I might have. All in all they were very helpful and not pushy to get me to order.

MobileHelp monitoring services

MobileHelp partners with Rapid Response to provide state-of-the-art, UL-certified emergency monitoring services. All monitoring response operators are based in the United States at one of two facilities in New York and California. Operators are highly qualified, rigorously trained and certified by the Security Industry Association. Spanish bilingual operators are always standing by, and more than 240 other languages are understood through the interpreting service LanguageLine.

Additional MobileHelp services and accessories

MobileHelp services and accessories can be added to standard plans for more safety coverage.

• MobileHelp Connect Premium: For an extra $5 a month, MobileHelp Connect Premium provides a second help button that can save users $300 a year on replacements for lost or damaged items. It includes extra security and discounts on additional products and features.
  • MobileHelp Fall Button: The MobileHelp Fall Button detects a trip or a fall and sends help even if a user cannot reach a help button. Waterproof and easy to wear around your neck, this extra protection is $10 per month in addition to regular plan costs.
  • Wall button: The Wall button affixes easily to walls in high-traffic areas of your home and can be pressed when help is needed. It’s only an extra $2 per month.
  • Lockbox: The MobileHelp Lockbox allows emergency personnel access to your home in a situation where you cannot get to the door to let them in. The cost is $29.95.
  • Wall or car charger: Keep your MobileHelp device ready to use at any time with simple chargers for the wall or the car. Each wall or car charger is $19.95.
  • Beaded lanyard: With a beaded lanyard, wear your MobileHelp device like a necklace. The MobileHelp beaded lanyard is fashionable and goes with everything for just $19.95.

MobileHelp FAQ

How do MobileHelp medical alert systems work?
When there is an emergency, you press a button on their MobileHelp device that sends a signal to MobileHelp’s monitoring center. Then, the operator immediately accesses your information and establishes two-way communication. They find out what happened, what is needed and pinpoints your location through GPS technology. Finally, the operator either reaches your primary contact or dispatches emergency services.
Do I have to sign a contract to get a MobileHelp medical alert system?
No, you do not have to sign a contract to get a MobileHelp medical alert system.
What is MobileHelp’s cancellation policy?
If you’re not happy with your emergency alert system, contact MobileHelp customer service to cancel the service at any time. All equipment must be returned at your expense or else you’ll be charged for the items and have to pay service fees. After MobileHelp receives your returned system, you may be eligible for a prorated refund.
Where are MobileHelp monitoring centers located?
All of the MobileHelp operators are based in the United States.
Do MobileHelp emergency response services require a landline
No, MobileHelp emergency response services do not require a landline.
Does MobileHelp offer a warranty on medical alert devices?
MobileHelp makes no guarantees or warranties. However, the emergency alert systems provided by MobileHelp comply with the Food and Drug Administration’s Good Manufacturing Practice.
Does MobileHelp offer a free trial period?
Yes, MobileHelp offers a risk-free trial period for 30 days for medical alert systems.
Are MobileHelp devices waterproof?
MobileHelp devices are waterproof and can be safely and effectively worn in the shower or the bath.

Do we recommend MobileHelp?

Yes. If you strive for independence, yet want the invaluable peace of mind that help is always close, you’ll be protected and monitored at all times with MobileHelp. MobileHelp devices use some of the most innovative mobile technology, making the extra cost worth it. In an emergency, a MobileHelp monitoring center person can contact the necessary services and your closest family members

MobileHelp Company Information