toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My husband and I have MobileHelp. I have the necklace which I never use, and he has the wrist type which he's been using for a couple of years now. So far, we’ve never had a medical problem but we’ve had many false alarms. It goes off too frequently which is why I don’t use mine. Their people are fine and response time is very prompt. Although we’ve never used it if we’re stuck with a car, we like that factor.

I had some hip operations so I needed a medical alert device. I knew one of MobileHelp's owners so I talked to him, tested the device, and it did everything I wanted it to. I haven't used it but I have tested it and I'm pleased with their response time. When I first got it, I was driving home, and I thought of testing this thing on the GPS piece. I called the site and they said, "Can I help you?" I asked, "Could you tell me where I am?" and they said, "It looks like you're on a highway and you're opposite Daytona Beach." I also asked how fast I was going, and they said 72 miles an hour. That was good! I have recommended MobileHelp already to friends.

I heard a lot of people talking that they can’t go any place without taking an alert device with them, and they wouldn’t be covered if they went too far from the house. I’m a member of American Legion Auxillary and as I was looking through their monthly magazine, I saw the advertisement for MobileHelp there. I read it all and I found out that it would go further than any of the medical alert devices would go so I gave them a call.

My sister, her husband, and my other sister had a device and they kept saying how those things go further. They live in the next town to me from Woburn to Burlington. I went up there for tea one afternoon and I brought my device with me but they didn’t know I had it. While we were having tea, I took the device out and I pressed my button, and a rep said, “Charlotte? Are you all right?” They almost dropped their tea because I was at their house and it was still working and taking care of me.

Also, I'm 87 years old who's legally blind with macular and I belong to the Senior Center Arnold in here. I had people who belong to the low-vision class ask me for MobileHelp's information after I told them that my device went that far in Burlington and how my thing was still on the stereo in the living room. It's the one that I could talk back with the rep. All in all, I appreciate the product.

My wife's daughter worked at MobileHelp at one point and she now has the main speaker with her in the house. MobileHelp gets high ratings from companies.

MobileHelp started in Boca Raton, Florida where we lived and I'm familiar with the regional focus start of the company. My wife has been wearing MobileHelp for at least 3 years. We have bracelets but she wears the necklace since she's always concerned she's gonna press it accidentally. Then when we go back to the mid-west in the summer, I talk to the CS folks because we shut it down for a week when we're going back and forth. We notify them of that so they can update their records. They're fine to work with. I appreciate MobileHelp and we're glad we have it. I already recommended it twice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileHelp?

My husband worked for Honda and they had MobileHelp there. He was always with MobileHelp and even did a couple of commercials. I've had my own MobileHelp for about three years and I have both the watch and necklace but I wear the watch most of the time. It's easy to wear but I'm allergic to the metal on the button. So, we have to put it on the other arm with a handkerchief underneath because my skin breaks out from the metal. It must be dumped in Lithium. Still, it hasn't given me any other problem.

My wife and I have health problems. I have Parkinsons and I suffered a fall. She did a research and we eventually signed up for MobileHelp that puts us in touch with the ambulance drivers if needed. That’s what they’ve done for us so far and they did a dandy job. We have all the versions, the necklaces, the bracelet and the one for the house. The bracelet is not good because the rubber is not too comfortable but the necklace is more comfortable even though it flops around a bit. We’ve even set it off by accident but we had a good experience. When I first signed up, I did a test run and the guy who answered the phone asked us what the problem was and where we were and they got to the house quickly. I was impressed because I wouldn’t want to call in with a broken neck and wait for it for 24 hours.

I've had the MobileHelp bracelet version for 2 years now. I knew about it from my children and the experience is fine, with no problems.

My mom works for MobileHelp. I have both the bracelet and the necklace, and I keep them in my studio underneath dangerous pieces of equipment. My experience has been pretty good, and I would recommend them!

I am happy with knowing that help is nearby when I'm home alone or out on a trip. The experience I have had with this unit has been good. The persons I talk to when I have questions are very helpful and Curtis please keep up the good service. I would like to know if there would be any money saving incentives.

I am very happy to have my MobileHelp wristband. It is great to know I can get immediate help if needed. My children first gave it to me for my birthday a few years ago, and have continued yearly ever since.

Chest pain woke me during the night. When it moved under my left arm I awakened my daughter and granddaughter. We all dressed and were ready to leave for the hospital when they reminded me to push the Help button. It was answered immediately. I described what I felt and in 4 minutes help was here. They determined I was having a heart attack and took me to the nearest hospital. They were fast, thorough and kind. The MobileHelp operator contacted others in the family so all were apprised of my condition.

Helps keep my father safe both in his house and around town. He can always feel he can get help if he needs it. He used it when feeling ill and the response was as expected. My sister and I are calmer knowing he has a contact in an emergency.

So far, I have not had to use your services. However, I am glad to know that I can travel anywhere and still be in touch with you. I carry the small mobile unit with me whenever I leave the house.

We have been happy with Mobile Help for Mom. She has bumped the button a couple times accidentally but it is so nice to know that if she needs help, she will have it any time of the day or night. We do have a little trouble with AT&T in our area but after the purchase of a signal booster, that has improved. When I have called customer service of mom has bumped the button we have been treated with very nicely and promptly. All of the customer service agents are very helpful and caring. I have recommended this to several friends who are also dealing with aging parents. Thanks for a quality product and quality service!

I have had MobileHelp for many years and have recommended to friends. Hopefully you may never have to use it but when you do, it's comforting to know how quickly they respond. Sometimes we accidently hit the button without realizing it and they are very polite and ask if you are ok. They also ask your name to make sure who you are.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for your review of our products!

You raise a critical issue, and one that has been the backbone of our organization since its inception ten years ago. Like you, virtually all our customers have lives they want to pursue outside of their home space – and our company’s mission is to support those lives.

To that end, we want to assure you that while our MobileHelp medical alert systems operate with the support of AT&T’s cellular network, you do not have to be a AT&T customer nor switch your cell phone service to utilize our products. AT&T is simply the service carrier we use to ensure we can offer our customers a wide range of benefits – from easy installation to enhanced safety applications.

With either the MobileHelp Duo or Solo medical alert systems, you have access to emergency protection wherever you are – whether you’re at home or on the go (anywhere in the 50 states).

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at: 800-992-0616

Best regards,

MobileHelp

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

They should offer it with more than AT&T. I have Verizon. Have had for years. I have medical alert system thru elsewhere only it is just home based. Would be great if had a system that can go traveling with. I don't dare without, so I basically have slowly become a secluse for quite a few years now.

Expert Review

Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.    More about Shelley→

MobileHelp stays on the cutting edge of medical alert technology. It combines GPS tracking and mobile service to create a system that always works and offers peace of mind to loved ones who just want to check in.

• Their devices are GPS enabled: In an emergency, one button not only calls for help but also alerts operators of your location.
  • They offer maximum mobility: Most medical alert buttons only work at home or within close range of it, but the Anywhere Help Button can even be taken on vacation.
  • The device does not require a landline phone: It works wherever there is cell service.
  • Activation fee: MobileHelp regularly charges a $99 activation fee, but often runs a promotion offering free activation of their services.
  • Best for Seniors living alone, persons who have recently retired, persons with newly diagnosed or severe epilepsy, persons with uncontrolled diabetes, persons who suffer from Alzheimer’s Disease and caregivers.

MobileHelp Company Profile