toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

MobileHelp was a recommendation. I got one unit on my desk in my little office, one unit in the kitchen, and one unit in the bedroom. I also have a wrist device that my wife puts on when we go out. I’ve got it where it’s supposed to be and fortunately, I haven’t had to use it. My wife and I are both sick but not enough to require help. MobileHelp gives us security and independence. They're there and they’re available. Sometimes I call their customer service team with some questions, like how do I check it and how do I test it, and the interactions have been very good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

One of the primary reasons we purchased a MobileHelp medical alert system was because of the GPS the device has and that it had the mobile aspect to it. I started this with my father then I gave it to my mother-in-law. I find the medical alert something that was very attractive especially that they were both still driving at the time. The medical alert gives us peace of mind. We know that she can reach out and ask for assistance. And it doesn't have to be a medical emergency. My mother-in-law sometimes wears the wrist watch and sometimes, the necklace type of device. At their age, if they don't find it comfortable and easy, they won't wear it. As for the MobileHelp staff, they've been very helpful at billing, with replacement item and with configuration. Some have been just about any way you can touch customer service. I've been satisfied with them.

I am an 85 year old retiree living in the fairly unsettled area of Atascadero. I've had the MobileHelp for a number of years which replaced a unit which had very limited range and usefulness. Even though I used the MobileHelp on a rather limited basis, I still use it with just having a cell phone, since my partner is usually home to answer the home phone if I need help. This is probably a poor excuse I admit. I'll try to carry the pocket unit more from now on. I do use it along with the wristband when I'm in the shower. I do wish that MobileHelp would reactivate the blinking light on my desk unit to remind me to check in to be sure everything is working OK. It died a few months ago, but is really not that much of a problem. I don't think the desk unit needs to be replaced. I do like the concept of MobileHelp and have tried it a few times when I'm in town to check to see if it worked there. It did.

I pressed my wristband alarm unintentionally several times. The staff was gracious - I was apologetic - and I am going to soon start wearing the pendant. I wear leotards with tight-fitting sleeves. When I am dressing, it is easy to apply pressure to the alarm on the wristband, and I am unaware I have set the alarm.

While taking a shower, my alert button was activated by accident without my knowledge. I did not hear my phone ring (the call was recorded). When I got out of the shower a paramedic was coming in my bedroom and my daughter who was also called was almost to my house. By accident, I tested the system and found out that it worked much better than I expected.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileHelp?

I went through a series of falls and had to use the button and called the ambulance. I couldn't get up and the ambulance attendant had to climb through my window to get to me and unlock the door and get me up. I still use my button when I have an emergency.

There have been several times that my mother's phone service was interrupted. I called MobileHelp and they contacted my mother through the system and were able to let me know she was okay. The employees have always been so very nice and accommodating. My mother has also used the system when she fell and could not get up. Help was there in just a few minutes. I love this service and would recommend it to any household with a elderly or disabled person!

I've had MobileHelp Duo for a number of years. I'm now 89 and have used the system several times over the years. I'm also hard of hearing, and usually I can't hear the operator them during a call, but I'm able to tell him my problem and he takes care of it. If I can't talk he sends an ambulance. They are great and I appreciate everything they do.

My experience has been great. You answered quickly. I feel very safe with your company. I will recommend you to all my senior friends. I would like to inquire if you have a something to place near the bath tub, just in case of emergency. I rate your company 5+++.

We have had this service for about a year. My husband has dementia. He was sailing his radio control model yacht at the pond when he accidentally set off his GPS unit. MobileHelp called everyone on his list of contacts and sent paramedics and an ambulance to him. Fortunately he did not need the help but we were very glad that we found out that it does work. MobileHelp was not at all distressed at the mistake. They were just happy that everything worked. Great company!!!

I haven't had to use my Mobile Help but I take it with me whenever I leave the house. I don't want to fall and not be prepared. When I ordered the system the gentleman I spoke explained everything, answered all my questions, he did a fine job. I had to call to pay my bill and change the account to take out my payment. Someone stole my case and since I have insurance, I wanted another one. He told me he would send me one. Great customer service!! I'm happy with the system.

My experience with MobileHelp has been very satisfying. Every time I accidentally touched the button they responded so quickly. That gave me great peace of mind. I'm very thankful for them & to them. I know that if I ever need their services again, they will be there just for me.

Very pleased so far! Service has been great. All the reps have been kind. Would definitely recommend your services. So very glad I stumbled upon your service when we were looking. Price is reasonable. Only issue was had to be set up on "old" online service with mobile. For some reason could not troubleshoot to get the updated version.

I recently had to get in touch with MobileHelp and I was really pleased with the results. I had been having problems with my pendant. It was either going off all the time saying I had fallen which I hadn't, then when I did actually fall it didn't go off at all. I called the service dept and they sent me a new pendant and it seems to be working great. I received my new pendant just 2 days after my call so I was very pleased.

On all occasions when I need Mobile Help services, folks are quick to arrive. They are kind, knowledgeable & helpful. I believe all seniors should have Mobile Help services, and a fall button! Mobile Help services are worth the money. No other service can hold a candle to them. Recommending Mobile Help!

Our family is happy with this service. It gives us peace of mind knowing our father can stay independent and still get help when and if it is needed. We would recommend this service for anyone looking for help with a active parent/grandparent. Thank you.

I tripped on a rug going into the bathroom, flew across the room, hit the shower bench and fell backwards into the tub cracking my head on the shower wall. I tried to pull myself up but couldn't manage, so I pressed my button. With 20 minutes from the time I fell I was up and on my feet. I refused going to hospital, they got ice bags for my head and my leg and when I insisted I was fine they left. I was very happy with the service.

I called tech. service to explain about the fall detector for my device and was-connected to Ramon. He was VERY helpful and now I will have a fall detector added to my device. Ramon makes me understand my MobileHelp and I'm so grateful! He is worth highest praise!

Happy with service and support. I have not had to use it yet, but all tests are fine. It has worked every time I've tested it. Billing is easy and I hear from them occasionally. Easy to take with me and easy to test.

MobileHelp dispatchers are always respectful & polite. They seem genuinely happy to answer requests for testing of devices & to answer questions. Help is always very prompt. I feel secure with MobileHelp. Any & all problems with equipment have been resolved in a timely manner. Thank you for excellent service.

I was having low heart rates, nausea, vomiting and heart palpitations. Feeling like I was going to pass out. I live alone and had to call MobileHelp. They answered my call promptly and got an ambulance on the way. I depend on MobileHelp at home and away from home. I walk my dog a lot out on the trail we have going through my community. I take the mobile device with me and feel safe while out on my own. I would recommend it to anyone I know. Thank you for being there MobileHelp.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m a diabetic. I like that I can clip MobileHelp's little box onto my waist and it's good that I can take it with me. I’m now more confident when I go out and if anything happens to me, I can get someone to get a hold of me. In addition, their people are very good when I do the testing to get it tested right away for me, and I really appreciate it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have reached the age of 80 and was falling a lot, and I felt safer with a medical alert system. I'm pleased with my MobileHelp device. I wear it tied around my wrist. However, I'm going to stop it as of this year. The quickness of their answer is good and I appreciate that but I haven't had to really use it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We live in a retirement home and one of the directors had explained a couple of medical alert to us and we like MobileHelp the best so we got it. However, we rarely use it, though I accidentally set it off once. I should check it monthly but I haven’t done that, but we keep carrying them with us. In fact, I wear this neck device all the time. It's okay but it has somehow knotted because the little round piece has gone through the other way and I just stand in front of a mirror and get it fixed. So far it hasn’t been a problem, but I don’t know how that could be remedied.

I live alone and my daughter-in-law got me on MobileHelp medical alert. She had got her mother and aunt on it so then she called me and asked if I wanna go on it and I did. I wear it around my neck and it's very comfortable and convenient. There was one night that I thought I was hearing something that I shouldn't have in the night and when I got up to check on it, I pulled the medical alert out. So, it was handy to use if I needed it. Once, I came out of the shower and it went off. Then they responded before I even realized what was going on. Also, talking to them went real well. I'd recommend MobileHelp and in fact, I recommended it to one of my sisters since MobileHelp was less than what she was paying at the time.

My son wanted me to have MobileHelp because I live alone. I have a wristband and a neckband and I wear them all the time. I have the style with which their system would know and help me even if I fall and I can't press a button. When I first got it, I was robbed in my garage. It was amazing because the system told my son where I was. I tested it when I was in California and they told me exactly where I was. Their system covers the whole United States, whereas a majority of these systems only cover your house. That amazed me and I'm glad I have it.

I've got the MobileHelp medical alert device that I wear all the time like a wristwatch when I walk around. My daughter decided for me to purchase it because she's an awful worrywart and likes control. The thinking was that if I fall, I'll push the alert button. But if I fall, somebody would be here. I don't live alone, go any place alone, and go out by myself because I can't drive. So, to me, it doesn't make a lot of sense to have the MobileHelp. But my daughter seems to think I need it, so it's more to shut her up than anything else that I wear it. I don't pay attention to it too. However, if I fall in the middle of the night, I might need it.

I had an attack of vertigo and my children insisted that I get a medical alert device. My brother knows the people who make MobileHelp so I got one. I wear the neckpiece all the time and it's fine. However recently, they had to replace my base station 'cause it wasn't functioning. But they were very helpful and everything's working out now. I'm very pleased with it. And in fact, I just got a friend of mine arrange one for her mother.

I'm living by myself, and my daughter-in-law gave me a medical alert from MobileHelp. I'm glad I have it. It works out fine, and I feel more secure with it. I like the necklace the best. I wear it most of the time but I also have a wristband.

My grandson works for MobileHelp in West Palm Beach and he bought a MobileHelp medical alert system for me, but I pay the bills now. The system I have is the one with the fall button. I wear it either around the neck or in my wrist and I have a pendant, which I don't use too much. The first time I had to use the system to get an ambulance was in October and the MobileHelp team was fine to talk to and got me help right away when I needed it. The system also sometimes goes off by itself and I have to talk to them to say that I didn't do anything.

In December though, I fell right in my kitchen and fell on my side, but the fall button didn’t go off. I thought maybe it was the way I fell that it didn't hit the floor quite hard enough. My son came over the next day and he tested the device and it was all right. I'm very satisfied with the system except for that one occasion, and I was awake that I could get up, so I didn't need them anyway. MobileHelp is very good and I've recommended them to other people. My grandson also bought one for my sister and my sister likes hers too.

Expert Review

Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.    More about Shelley→

MobileHelp stays on the cutting edge of medical alert technology. It combines GPS tracking and mobile service to create a system that always works and offers peace of mind to loved ones who just want to check in.

• Their devices are GPS enabled: In an emergency, one button not only calls for help but also alerts operators of your location.
  • They offer maximum mobility: Most medical alert buttons only work at home or within close range of it, but the Anywhere Help Button can even be taken on vacation.
  • The device does not require a landline phone: It works wherever there is cell service.
  • Activation fee: MobileHelp regularly charges a $99 activation fee, but often runs a promotion offering free activation of their services.
  • Best for Seniors living alone, persons who have recently retired, persons with newly diagnosed or severe epilepsy, persons with uncontrolled diabetes, persons who suffer from Alzheimer’s Disease and caregivers.

MobileHelp Company Profile