toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I am happy with knowing that help is nearby when I'm home alone or out on a trip. The experience I have had with this unit has been good. The persons I talk to when I have questions are very helpful and Curtis please keep up the good service. I would like to know if there would be any money saving incentives.

I am very happy to have my MobileHelp wristband. It is great to know I can get immediate help if needed. My children first gave it to me for my birthday a few years ago, and have continued yearly ever since.

Chest pain woke me during the night. When it moved under my left arm I awakened my daughter and granddaughter. We all dressed and were ready to leave for the hospital when they reminded me to push the Help button. It was answered immediately. I described what I felt and in 4 minutes help was here. They determined I was having a heart attack and took me to the nearest hospital. They were fast, thorough and kind. The MobileHelp operator contacted others in the family so all were apprised of my condition.

Helps keep my father safe both in his house and around town. He can always feel he can get help if he needs it. He used it when feeling ill and the response was as expected. My sister and I are calmer knowing he has a contact in an emergency.

So far, I have not had to use your services. However, I am glad to know that I can travel anywhere and still be in touch with you. I carry the small mobile unit with me whenever I leave the house.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileHelp?

They should offer it with more than AT&T. I have Verizon. Have had for years. I have medical alert system thru elsewhere only it is just home based. Would be great if had a system that can go traveling with. I don't dare without, so I basically have slowly become a secluse for quite a few years now.

We have been happy with Mobile Help for Mom. She has bumped the button a couple times accidentally but it is so nice to know that if she needs help, she will have it any time of the day or night. We do have a little trouble with AT&T in our area but after the purchase of a signal booster, that has improved. When I have called customer service of mom has bumped the button we have been treated with very nicely and promptly. All of the customer service agents are very helpful and caring. I have recommended this to several friends who are also dealing with aging parents. Thanks for a quality product and quality service!

I have had MobileHelp for many years and have recommended to friends. Hopefully you may never have to use it but when you do, it's comforting to know how quickly they respond. Sometimes we accidently hit the button without realizing it and they are very polite and ask if you are ok. They also ask your name to make sure who you are.

Expert Review

Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.    More about Shelley→

MobileHelp stays on the cutting edge of medical alert technology. It combines GPS tracking and mobile service to create a system that always works and offers peace of mind to loved ones who just want to check in.

• Their devices are GPS enabled: In an emergency, one button not only calls for help but also alerts operators of your location.
  • They offer maximum mobility: Most medical alert buttons only work at home or within close range of it, but the Anywhere Help Button can even be taken on vacation.
  • The device does not require a landline phone: It works wherever there is cell service.
  • Activation fee: MobileHelp regularly charges a $99 activation fee, but often runs a promotion offering free activation of their services.
  • Best for Seniors living alone, persons who have recently retired, persons with newly diagnosed or severe epilepsy, persons with uncontrolled diabetes, persons who suffer from Alzheimer’s Disease and caregivers.

MobileHelp Company Profile