toll free

Currently service Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island, New York
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Vacuum hose, vacuum, and thermometer. Matt ** at the Massapequa store is the best. He's always pleasant and VERY helpful. He advises you the correct way and not just to sell you things you don't need. He's HONEST and I respect. Therefore, that's why I keep going back there.

This I should an amazing place! They have anything and everything you can imagine or need! They have great can't beat prices with amazing customer service! Recommend to everyone! If you are unsure of what you want or need then don't hesitate to come here! They have the nicest people with amazing patience! Thank you so much!

I have family in NY and visit the store every time I go. Their prices are amazing. The customer service is awesome. When they have a sale it's such a bargain. I try to make room in the van so I can purchase it even if I already have some items. I have never had a bad experience only great ones.

Island Recreational is the best place for all your pool needs. Ranging from hot tubs to pool and wide selection of floats. You'll find all you need with professional and friendly customer service. Here you're not treated as just another customer you're treated as family.

Island Recreational is great! I always find what I'm looking for, staff is very helpful and friendly and the store is always clean. They have great prices and a huge selection. I would definitely recommend this store to all of my friends and family.

Always able to get an answer & find supplies. Very accommodating. They have hoses, fittings, liners, filters, chemicals, hardware & knowledgeable staff & sales people to answer & solve even your most ridiculous pool questions. Also pool installations. Come down to Island Rec & relax for the summer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Island Recreational?

Love the Franklin Square store. The staff is Always helpful and shelves always stocked. Great deals and sales. Good quality items!! Definitely would recommend to friends who have pools and also to friends who don't but may be interested in getting a pool!!

Outstanding doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this store. They've never let me down when it comes to having great merchandise at a great price. I would definitely recommend Island Recreational to anyone and everyone in any state.

Island Recreational had all my swimming pool needs and more. So much to choose from for your swimming pool and swimming pool area... They have very inventive and fun products and their products are made very well. I would go back every summer.

Their pools are amazing. They have an excellent quality in their products. They're a lot cheaper than places I've checked out, customer service is amazing not to mention the Giveaways Awesome. I would recommend my friends and family to shop at Island Recreational.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would like to say I received my Tiger Shark Slide in time. Perfect slide for my grandson. Got to talk to all of the people that work there and I would say excellent customer service. I would recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you.

Great customer service. They are very knowledgeable with answering your questions and are very prompt. Fast check out service and many products in stock. Will come back again and bring family and friends.

They have your every pool need and more. My kid and myself go and get things we need. Their prices are very reasonable. I would recommend Island Recreational to everyone that has a pool. Their sales are great as well. I can't wait until next season.

Island Recreational has a Great selection for all your pool needs. They have a very Friendly staff and great prices from pools to floats etc. We would definitely recommend this store if you are looking to buy a pool or pool accessories for it!

The company actually treats its customers as if they value them, something very rare in this day and age. That makes a huge difference for me on where to purchase from, without good customer service you can get stuck with a nightmare story on even the simplest fix. I trust that Island Recreational will be there for me if or when I ever need to contact them.

Went in for help with pool supplies, came out with exactly what was needed (and of course some toys). Very helpful and knowledgeable. They explained how to treat the problem and how NOT to treat it (which is by far just as important). Prices were fair and the young gentleman that helped us did not seem to just rush us off but took time to make sure we had exactly what we needed.

Island Recreational has always provided with what I need for my pools at an exceptional value!! It is my GO TO STORE for pool supplies!! My only wish is that they would open a store on the east end where there are more pools, a way of life out here!!

I visited the Medford Location and was very pleased. They have everything you need for Summer Fun! I was surprised at all the products they carry. Everything from floats to pools. I highly recommend them if you want a Summer full of fun. The CS is very professional.

Great deal on above ground pool and professional and courteous installation. Employees are very knowledgeable on all products they sell. They took their time to explain all aspects of the equipment and installation procedure. Would do business with again anytime.

Great company, lots of customer service, lots of prizes. Has great items, lots of variety available. Very helpful website. Always answers questions in a timely fashion. Never a bad comment. Lots of followers. Great sales available. Very responsive. Love this company.

I was impressed by the customer service that I received while I was trying to figure out what all I needed for the pool that I had chosen. I was able to get exactly what I needed with their help. I would recommend Island Recreational to anyone. A+++

Sales people are always helpful. They have great prices for pool supplies if you join their club, which is free, and use the coupon codes. The sales people are cheerful and help you find what you need. They will test your pool water for free and recommend the appropriate treatments, if necessary.

Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Directed me to exactly what I needed. Everyone was helpful and attentive to my needs and understood my issues. Staff also helped me choose an assortment of floats for my grandson and made sure they were age appropriate.

Had a good experience recently speaking with a customer service representative. He was very polite and answered all of my questions. I have been in the Medford store and have always found better prices than the other local pool supply store.

Love the sales that Island Rec advertises. Products are always in stock. I also appreciate them storing many of the chemicals outside of the showroom which is more healthy. For any warranty related issue they honored the warranty with no problems.

First and foremost, this companies customer service is fast and reliable. They get back to you immediately via email, phone or social media and ensure your happy with your purchase. Their products are fabulous as well. I am a happy customer.

This place always has what I need and so much more. They have prices that cannot be beat and a Staff that treats you like family. This is my go to store for all my pool and Water sports needs. I am always like a kid in the candy store when I shop here. The Kids love it too.

I have always loved going here. When friends ask where to get pool supplies, I direct them here. I have never had any issues! They have great prices and great staff at all locations. The website helps a ton too!

Pool filter purchased last year broke and they replaced part under warranty. No questions asked and no attitude! Service people were all very nice and extremely helpful. A great place to get all your pool needs. I was in and out with replacement part in less than 10 minutes.

I'm an experienced pool owner and we bought pumps and pool chemicals from Island Recreational Pools over the years. It was convenient to go with them. Purchasing is fairly easy although sometimes, particularly in the off-season, the store doesn't have much stock in it, but I managed to find almost everything I've looked for there. The sales and installation teams are good. For years, we had Island Recreational Pools open and close our pools, but they don't do that anymore. Overall, they are easy to work with and they have very pleasant people.

Island Recreational Pools' prices are more competitive than the other ones so we went with them. We got mostly pool chemicals from them. Their purchasing process was straightforward. We just go to a store and get the stuff but sometimes Saturdays during summer are crowded. Overall, it was a good experience. It's well-worth it to go there because the staff is knowledgeable, courteous and they don’t waste your time.

Island Recreational Company Profile