4.67/5

Looking for a pool company?

Reading, MA

Looking for a pool company?

11 Viking Pools Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 13, 2019

Robert, I am not one to ever write reviews good or bad. However I am simply OVERWHELMED with the amazing service you and Bronson have provided. I was really sad that my brand new pool had some air issues around the water line. Once I drained it there was air pockets around the pool. Bronson, your affiliate, Glassworkxx worked on my pool. Bronson said "Viking Pools is an extraordinary company and we are not going to leave you unhappy ever!" When he told me what Viking offered to do about the issue, I was amazed that a company would care so much and do anything to make their customer happy!

There are several neighbors near me thinking about installing and I will recommend you so highly that they will not even think about anyone else. I am the manager for a Fortune 500 company and customer service is our top priority. You surpassed and exceeded my expectation of both customer service and extraordinary care! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to both you and Bronson for your amazing ethic and concern. Most sincerely, Mary **, Temple Texas.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Quote for concrete. After quoted and concrete forms installed, was informed would cost $300 extra for each concrete pad at each screen door entrance. The former automatically formed for these. These are approx. 3ft x 3ft pads.

Get expert buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

The customer service made me feel happy because they answered all my questions. They made sure I knew what I was getting when I got my pool. I was offered products including a new pool, slide, and different things. It was a very good choice. The value for this product is very good. I would definitely recommend it all to all my family and friends. With this pool you could never ever go wrong. The maintenance is quite easy and simple. All you have to do is clean it once a week and make sure the ladder is put up to where no one can accidently fall in.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

The people there are very nice and attentive. They always answered all of my questions and were happy to do so. I found that they all seem to enjoy their jobs and are pleasant to do business with. They certainly had a large enough selection for me to have plenty of options to choose from. I was very pleased with all of the different styles and sizes. I would consider them a very good value. For the quality of the pool I received I think that the pricing was more than fair. I have never regretted my decision to go with them. I have found that the pool seems to be very low maintenance. I just have to make sure to change the filter on a regular basis. I have had no problems that required me to call for service.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

They have great customer service with people who really want to help you get what you want. They are always willing to answer your questions and get back to you in a timely manner. They have a great variety of supplies. The pool designs range from rectangle, kidney, classic, custom lap pools and spas. With so many offered everyone is bound to find something that they will like and is suitable for them. The value is a great value. They are reasonably priced but are of good quality. They are fun to have and are easy to obtain. They also add to the value of your home. The maintenance is very easy. You can maintain them yourself and it is easy to show other people how to maintain them. If you would prefer to hire someone to maintain them that is also easy to do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Viking Pools?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

The service is unmatched. I have never got such great service from another place. I will come back again and again for a long time to come. The variety is outstanding. It is one of the top in its class. I love the variety I get out of them and I will not switch to another service in the future. They got me hooked. It is completely worth what you pay. I got to say the best out there. I looked at a lot of prices to just to come back to this one every time completely happy and way happier.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

Very helpful and patient. Friendly. They answered our questions about pricing and what we could get for our budget, what they would recommend. They offered pools for a variety of budgets. Many shapes and sizes to choose from and also accessories. Our family enjoyed picking out a pool. We were able to find a pool within our budget that we liked and wanted. We were even able to get some extras. We've had pools in the past so maintenance really wasn't an issue for us. But they do give you information on how to care for your pool so that probably helps the novices out there.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

From the start to the finish the customer service was the best out there. Daily checkups on the process and they really care about you the customer. I would recommend this company. The difference here is the vast variety of pools. From a little wading pool for the little ones to a full-size Olympic pool they have what you need. The value is when you dive in and get cooled off right then and there. The value is knowing you have one of the best pools made. Nothing like a dip in the pool on a hot and sunny day. Easy to maintain on a daily basis and they give you a daily maintenance schedule or weekly so it's definitely not a major problem in keeping your pool running worry free. This is a great tool to have and use.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

I found Viking Pools to be wonderful. They were so helpful and made my decision to install a pool for my family an easy one. I was on the fence a bit and they truly helped guide me and made such an awesome experience. They had quite a variety of everything there. It was wonderful. And my consultant made it so easy to look and find everything. They were so organized and it made it so much easier to go through everything. I was quite happy with the value of it all. It was a good value for the money I spent. Buying and installing a pool is not the most inexpensive thing in the world, but they made it worth my while. So far I am happy with the maintenance. We just installed our pool very recently and so far upkeep has been easy. The salespeople there really helped to guide me in the right direction as to what I would need and what I needed to do.

Original review: June 17, 2011

I bought a Namco pool. They are in cahoots. After four years on a 50-year warranty, the liner let go. I called the installer who originally installed it. He seemed okay then. Well, I've since read a lot of complaints about him. He came out in March 2011 and said it was covered. I filed with Namco, they said it was covered and then they wanted me to pay. I told the woman that I shouldn't have to.

Namco Corporate told this guy that I wasn't going to pay. He never came back. Meantime, I'm sitting here, waiting, calling both parties so my pool can be repaired and neither called back. Well, I find his home phone number and get him live. He didn't know what to say. I asked why he hadn't called and he said well, I'm just so booked. He's full of it, too. After listening to his lies, I finally pried it out of him that the girl in CT told him and I said I wasn't going to pay anyone. I told him no, she lied. I said I shouldn't have to pay for any of this! So he decided to leave me high and dry. I got news for all of them. Wait until it hits the papers. I'm not one who sits on stuff.

Viking Pools Company Information