4.49/5

Looking for a pool company?

Currently service Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island, New York

Island Recreational offers a variety of pools, spas and quality supplies to suit your needs. With customer service being a top goal, we strive to provide our customers with care and maintenance advice through our White Glove Pool Service. We currently service Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island. We pride ourselves in the best selection at the best prices and are happy to answer any questions you have on your new products and supplies.

Looking for a pool company?

423 Island Recreational Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I really enjoyed working with Island Recreational. I had some questions about an item I had ordered and was able to reach and speak with someone right away. They were very kind and more than helpful regarding my product and shipping. Having good customer service alone can make a company great.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Our family stopped in on our way home from CT and they had a wide selection of pool items and prices were great! Customer service rep we had was great and he was nice and helpful! I definitely recommend stopping in!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

Island Recreational is your to go to place. We had wonderful experience with their customer service. They were very friendly and answered any questions we had. My mother bought the Bestway Set Pool and the whole family and kids has enjoyed it. I would recommend them to everyone. I give them 2 thumbs up!!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

Your service is amazing and always so friendly and seem to have what I need. The prices are just a bit steep but the stuff is quality so it's worth paying a little more money. I will be shopping there more in the future. We need stores like this around my area.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

Island Recreational has the best customer service. We go for our our pool and swimming supplies. I love how friendly they are. They also have amazing deals. I am highly satisfied! We will definitely shop here more! My kids love all of their amazing inflatable products!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Island Recreational?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

They are amazing and so very kind to be doing all these giveaways like they do!❤️ I just love following them to see what's next and how they will change someone's life just by picking them. I will continue to follow everyday. Congrats to all the winners so far???

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

Absolutely best service and prices. Recommend to everyone! I hope everyone takes advantage of their wonderful deals. The employees are so helpful and nice. My friends went there too and absolutely loved the store. It is clean and uncluttered.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I have not had the cash to purchase from Island Recreational yet, but I do consider how generous they are as to such kindness of their hearts and company to have a chance at winning such an Amazing gift from IslandRecrealtional.com. Thanks so much.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Great store and great products! They are great to work with and have everything you need. So many cool floats and accessories for your in ground or above ground pool! Very helpful in sharing information and answering questions. My go to pool store!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I recently purchased an above ground pool system from all the way in Ohio, as a Birthday gift, for my twin nephews that live in Long Island, NY! The customer service team was excellent and helped me pick out the perfect pool for them and then had their installation team take care of the rest! They came and leveled the ground, installed the pool and all the equipment, and they even gave them a free solar cover! They kept in contact with me the entire time and made me feel very confident in my purchase decision! I would highly recommend them to anyone that's looking to buy a pool, whether it's above ground or in ground!

Island Recreational Company Information