2. Homeowners
  3. Swim Spas

3.1/5 (43 ratings)

About Endless Pools

Endless Pools Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

After ten years I had my Endless Pool piece of junk removed. Only 3 available repair techs in our tri state area, all inept, one of them a thief, all independent contractors as Endless doesn’t repair their own product. The staff couldn’t be more petulant and ignorant. Nothing better than swimming and having a hydraulic fluid line burst open in the pool. Nothing better than trying to get a repair when the independent contractors are too busy with their own pool businesses. Nothing better than having to have the entire pool redone every 5 to 7 years. Nothing better than to never have to deal with this company again, nothing better than saving over $300.00 monthly in electric for the pool alone. Couldn’t be happier with my newly renovated fitness room. Cheers.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

We have been trying to get our pool repairs for the last four months. I have heard every excuse possible. They never call back. We are at a loss as to what to do with this pool that does not function. In our research they are the only company that can provide the repair.

Get buying tips about Swim Spas delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I love my Endless Pool but there are no service providers in my area and after numerous phone calls and emails I’ve never received a response; technical support and customer service are nonexistent. Once you purchase the pool, you’re on your own!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

I love my EP spa. I use it all the time. I used to think their customer service was second to none. But my recent experience has made me wonder if they are going bankrupt. I am put on hold forever to be told they need to do some research and will call me back. Two weeks later no call back. So I email. Three times. No response. Love the product. It is not perfect. Service depends on who have they trained in your area (I know of one service person in Houston!). Would I do it again? Yes. I would buy this product again. I love it so much. But I would shop around for a vendor with more support for their customers. Again. They WERE the best. Something has drastically changed.

Original review: June 20, 2021

I would caution anyone doing business with Endless Pools/Watkins Wellness. We ordered a swim spa in Sept. 2020, putting half down, with the understanding from the local salesman/rep that it took 6 months to deliver, meaning March of 2021. These things require some prep, like a cement slab, electrical, etc. Towards the end of March, having done as much of the prep as possible to be ready for delivery, we checked with the local salesman/rep and were told that it would be a June 2021 delivery. He said that parent company Watkins Wellness was overwhelmed with orders for spas, etc, and very far behind, this isn't Covid related, this is taking more orders than you have the capacity to fill or more business than you can handle. And they are continuing to take orders.

We tried for several months to speak to someone in the parent company in San Diego where these are actually put together to try to get a timeline since our local salesmen/rep couldn't, only getting as far as customer service who are very pleasant for the most part but won't go out of their way to help. Our landscape architect was able to get a tentative date of the week of June 13 for manufacturing to begin on our swim spa, but I'm not sure that it's accurate (neither is he) and we can't get any confirmation. I'm just hoping that at this point, we actually get the thing at some date that only Endless Pools knows and it actually works. It has been a dismal and frustrating experience and now in hindsight, I wish we had gone with any other manufacturer than Endless Pools. I hope everyone else has better luck than we have.

Original review: June 7, 2021

I am extremely pleased with the level of knowledge, complete patience and thoroughness of these technicians. I live a remote town in the mountains of AZ and found it difficult get a field service technician scheduled. The pool was popping the breaker. The first experience with the Endless Pools tech was excellent. I am an engineer by trade and very handy. He walked me through a troubleshooting exercise that determined I had pump issues. Order the parts.. They arrived within a week or so. Call and scheduled a field service tech to install .... not good! He replaced one part and left! Couldn’t determine the problem. Frustrated, I installed the new pump, and then called the endless pool tech support. Rob, walked me through a 45 min walkthrough of troubleshooting and together we were able to determine the issue and get the pool running! Total thumbs up for endless pools tech support!

Original review: May 9, 2021

Months to get the pool. Months to install and then two tries to get it turned on and now two months in- stopped working!! Thousands of dollars later - horrible service and bare minimum education on how to balance chemicals and run the system! Just completely disappointed!

Original review: March 18, 2021

We bought a house with Endless Pool and hired an authorized contractor Jeff **, who was suggested by Endless Pool. Pool heater needed replacement but we also update the motor at his suggestion and paid him approx $6 k for the work. Pool only worked for a week and after that current would not turn on. The contractor refused to come and repair suggesting that we should get another company for maintenance and his only job was to update the parts!

We contacted endless pools and got the answer that they only recommend contractors but have no affiliation with them. We contacted three local big pool companies and they all refused to work on the pool stating that they are not authorized to work on endless pools and can only help us with the water maintenance.

It has been 2 months of sheer frustration, not to mention the electric bills of $1200 per month since the heater is installed. Which could be justified had the pool been functioning but...

Bottom line is that the pool is great IF it functions. The day you run into problems you are done. There is no customer support and unless you yourself are a contractor and can fix issues yourself, remember that you will not find many service providers willing to fix your pool. Before you embark on this project make sure that your state has enough endless pool contractors not like CT where we do not find anyone. We have all the written documentation of our emails and texts in case anyone is interested pls feel free to contact us.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Terrible customer service. We bought a pool (paid in full) in the middle of 2020 and we still don't have a functioning pool. Once they have your money, they could care less if you ever have a pool. Unresponsive. Unhelpful.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

Just like Christina of Auburn, we were told there is only one tech in area that can help us. We bought house in January 2020 and there is no one to fix the problems. We call Endless Pools and they offer to help anyone who is willing to try, but no luck with finding anyone willing. Very upset as we would love to get fixed. Don’t install unless you know how to fix yourself.

Endless Pools author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Endless Pools has been installing all types of pools for over 25 years and has served over 20,000 customers. The company employs a team of architects, designers, engineers and customer service specialists to help design and install pools.

• Variety: Endless Pools provides a variety of spas and swimming pools to meet its customer's needs.

• NSF-50 certified: The pools are NSF-50 certified and meet the highest standards in the country.

• Fitness pools: In addition to regular models, Endless Pools offers fitness pools, including sculpted hydrotherapy pool seats.

• Toll-free support: The company offers lifetime toll-free support for any issues with its pools.

• Custom design: Endless Pools offers custom pool design and can design specialized pools to meet customer's needs.

Endless Pools Company Information