2. Homeowners
  3. Swim Spas

3.3/5 (37 ratings)

About Endless Pools

Endless Pools Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?

Original review: June 7, 2021

I am extremely pleased with the level of knowledge, complete patience and thoroughness of these technicians. I live a remote town in the mountains of AZ and found it difficult get a field service technician scheduled. The pool was popping the breaker. The first experience with the Endless Pools tech was excellent. I am an engineer by trade and very handy. He walked me through a troubleshooting exercise that determined I had pump issues. Order the parts.. They arrived within a week or so. Call and scheduled a field service tech to install .... not good! He replaced one part and left! Couldn’t determine the problem. Frustrated, I installed the new pump, and then called the endless pool tech support. Rob, walked me through a 45 min walkthrough of troubleshooting and together we were able to determine the issue and get the pool running! Total thumbs up for endless pools tech support!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

We have an Endless Pool with attached hot tub. Both work great. The only thing I would like to be different is that both the pool and hot tub need to be filled with water to operate. It would be nice to just have the hot tub filled with water that could be used in colder weather. That would be much better on the electric bill.

Get buying tips about Swim Spas delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Bought a house with existing Endless Pool which we all like and enjoy using. Challenge was previous owner did not buy pool direct from Endless Pool so difficult getting it registered. Helpful customer service agent set up a preliminary account & promises to send out extra remote controls we purchased for pool.

Original review: May 9, 2021

Months to get the pool. Months to install and then two tries to get it turned on and now two months in- stopped working!! Thousands of dollars later - horrible service and bare minimum education on how to balance chemicals and run the system! Just completely disappointed!

Original review: March 18, 2021

We bought a house with Endless Pool and hired an authorized contractor Jeff **, who was suggested by Endless Pool. Pool heater needed replacement but we also update the motor at his suggestion and paid him approx $6 k for the work. Pool only worked for a week and after that current would not turn on. The contractor refused to come and repair suggesting that we should get another company for maintenance and his only job was to update the parts!

We contacted endless pools and got the answer that they only recommend contractors but have no affiliation with them. We contacted three local big pool companies and they all refused to work on the pool stating that they are not authorized to work on endless pools and can only help us with the water maintenance.

It has been 2 months of sheer frustration, not to mention the electric bills of $1200 per month since the heater is installed. Which could be justified had the pool been functioning but...

Bottom line is that the pool is great IF it functions. The day you run into problems you are done. There is no customer support and unless you yourself are a contractor and can fix issues yourself, remember that you will not find many service providers willing to fix your pool. Before you embark on this project make sure that your state has enough endless pool contractors not like CT where we do not find anyone. We have all the written documentation of our emails and texts in case anyone is interested pls feel free to contact us.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Terrible customer service. We bought a pool (paid in full) in the middle of 2020 and we still don't have a functioning pool. Once they have your money, they could care less if you ever have a pool. Unresponsive. Unhelpful.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

Just like Christina of Auburn, we were told there is only one tech in area that can help us. We bought house in January 2020 and there is no one to fix the problems. We call Endless Pools and they offer to help anyone who is willing to try, but no luck with finding anyone willing. Very upset as we would love to get fixed. Don’t install unless you know how to fix yourself.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

We bought a house with an original Endless Pool in 2018. It needed refurbishing and the only EP certified pool tech we could find in the area came to do it. He did a good job but a couple of years later we've got other things that have come up and he has been too busy to get out here for several months. Endless Pool says they has no other tech in the area even though they sell these pools in the Sacramento area and we live just 40 minutes out of town. They told us we could just get a regular pool person to do it and they could offer phone support but the one person that we had out to work on our spa and works on other pools is not comfortable doing it, plus with COVID good luck getting through right away. If you're thinking of getting one I would not recommend it unless the year there are multiple techs in the area. You can call them to find out.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

I have owned my Endless Pool for almost 17 years. I purchased the modular pool made wider by 1 foot, in 2003. For me, it was a very expensive purchase and the product itself has been everything I'd hoped. The problem, and it's a big one, is, that from the outset, the service is almost non-existent. Not the customer service that you call, but finding someone to service and repair the pool when needed.

Calling the company helps with troubleshooting, the people are always unfailingly polite and as helpful as they can be. But there is no one to come out and fix something because there's an assumption that the pool can be self installed and serviced by the buyer. They'll give you a name or two of their "factory trained specialists", but you will most likely get no response or a response weeks or months later while you can't swim because of the repair and replacement of parts needed. The factory trained person (who was terrific) that I used to move the pool and install it in my new house in 2007, no longer works with the company and found them not geared towards helping the purchaser once the pool's installed. It seems that sales count and service to the pool doesn't. You will have to find someone outside of their system if you want to keep your pool in working order. I'm scrambling now to do just that.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

I was interested in an Endlesspools and spoke with a sales representative regarding the cost and differences between other manufacturers. Aside from not being very helpful, this salesperson was very impersonal almost to the point of being rude. This is not a quality of a someone in sales let alone one who represents the company. The arguments presented were broad and general and also subjective.

For instance, when asked how does Master Spas compare to Endlesspools, the initial answer was, 'Master Spas is a pool'. Then after being asked to clarify the response, the salesperson went on to explain that Master Spas makes a good swim spa but not as good as Endlesspools. When I asked how does PDC compare to Endlesspools, the response was, 'Endlesspools makes a superior product'. Apparently this person is not very knowledgeable and only interested in making the sale as opposed to looking out for my interests.

While Endlesspools was one of the three manufacturers that I was considering, it has now been narrowed down to only two. If anyone from Endlesspools is interested in knowing the name of this salesperson, please feel free to contact me at ** as I intentionally omitted their name. The moment I mentioned that PDC is offering more options at a much lower price, the salesperson immediately said, 'good luck and I won't be calling you again'. Although this incident turned out to be a bad experience for me, the positive is that this helped me narrow down my selection.

Endless Pools author review by ConsumerAffairs

Endless Pools has been installing all types of pools for over 25 years and has served over 20,000 customers. The company employs a team of architects, designers, engineers and customer service specialists to help design and install pools.

• Variety: Endless Pools provides a variety of spas and swimming pools to meet its customer's needs.

• NSF-50 certified: The pools are NSF-50 certified and meet the highest standards in the country.

• Fitness pools: In addition to regular models, Endless Pools offers fitness pools, including sculpted hydrotherapy pool seats.

• Toll-free support: The company offers lifetime toll-free support for any issues with its pools.

• Custom design: Endless Pools offers custom pool design and can design specialized pools to meet customer's needs.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team