Endless Pools

Compare Pool Companies

Research top Pool Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The customer service was outstanding. They were very friendly, fast, helpful, caring and answered all my questions and concerns. When they installed the pool they were fast and professional and listened to everything that I told them I wanted. There are a lot of different styles you can chose from as well as sizes and widths. Any one who gets one of these will be happy and love it. You have so much fun and so do the kids. Great for summertime and vacation or just tanning because you can get the deck with the pool.

The value was outstanding and if you want they accept payment plans that fit your budget. Great great great prices overall and you definitely get what you paid for. I would recommend this to any one of my friends or family members any day of the week because I just love mine. They listened to everything that I had to say and put it exactly where I wanted it and now the maintenance for it is easy. You just have to keep it clean and add the proper chemicals it needs and make sure that you clean it out daily and you will love it

I love the pools. They are reliable and I love how they are cheap. The pools are cheaper than the competitors and I will recommend to other people. It keeps me cool during the summer.

They were very courteous and helpful. They answered all of my questions and concerns quickly. They seemed very honest in their approach with me and helped me choose the perfect pool. They had a decent variety and they helped me choose the best pool option for me and helped me arrange an installation time which was convenient for me. It may have been a little expensive upfront but cheaper than a gym membership in the long run, and allows me to swim and work out on my own time with privacy. The maintenance was relatively quick and easy. I was provided with good instructions and customer service was available to me when I had any concerns about the unit.

They came out and corrected our pool problems and offered us a seasonal warranty for any future problems. We have an above ground pool and they are located just a couple blocks up the street. They have motors and liners and chemicals needed to keep our above ground pool in excellent working condition. They also provide free help with any problems that I can correct myself.

They are very low priced and give quality products that last for many years. We have been going to them for over twenty years. They have always remained friendly and extremely helpful at all times including help with closing down our above ground pool in the fall season. They always are very fast at arriving to help correct problems over the twenty years we have used them. I would definitely recommend their help in all ways to correct problems with our pool.

I received such excellent care with Endless Pools and I will be telling everyone I know about the great service and handling I received. They offer the original endless pool, as well as a performance pool, duel-propulsion pool, elite pool, high-performance pool, and water well. They also offer the option of being able to build your own pool. It's a bit on the pricey side but the benefits to mine and my family's health has far outweighed the cost. This is one of the best purchases we've ever made. The pool actually requires very little maintenance. Our pool filter only needs to be changed about every 4 months or so and it only takes a few minutes a week to test the water and add household bleach.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?

Workers helped me and understood me. I asked questions and they responded back nicely. They made sure to answer any concerns that I had. There were tons of products there and I was so amazed. Walking through the store was a process because I just stood there and looked at every product they had. The product is wonderful and I loved it. Fun times on summery hot days. When you need a cooling, it's right there for you and you can just go in it. Very easy maintenance considering that I had no trouble with setup. It was perfect and anyone would be able to set it up. It's super easy.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Endless Pools has been installing all types of pools for over 25 years and has served over 20,000 customers. The company employs a team of architects, designers, engineers and customer service specialists to help design and install pools.

• Variety: Endless Pools provides a variety of spas and swimming pools to meet its customer's needs.
  • NSF-50 certified: The pools are NSF-50 certified and meet the highest standards in the country.
  • Fitness pools: In addition to regular models, Endless Pools offers fitness pools, including sculpted hydrotherapy pool seats.
  • Toll-free support: The company offers lifetime toll-free support for any issues with its pools.
  • Custom design: Endless Pools offers custom pool design and can design specialized pools to meet customer's needs.
  • Best for Homeowners, business owners and property managers across the country who are looking for a variety of pools.

Compare Pool Companies