3.60/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Endless Pools

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Endless Pools Reviews

Original review: July 29, 2019

The equipment was installed by an installer working without a licenses. A work stop ordered was issued and posted on my property because a permit was never issued. I highly recommend to purchase equipment by a local licensed pool company and DO NOT use the referral from Endless Pools company. Finally, a permit was generated 5 months later after securing a local licensed pool contractor and verifying the safety and installation of the equipment and meeting all the requirements set by the Building Permit Department. Please check with your local city or county for permitting. Endless Pools walked away from the problem and left me scrambling to resolve the issue on my own. They were no help!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

We've had our pool installed for about 2 months, and it has broken twice in that time. Each time it has taken at least 2 weeks (or more) for it to be repaired. This is mainly because the only installer lives 2 hours away and has to order the parts and then make an entire day of it, so he waits until he doesn't have other jobs on his plate to come up. We really like using the pool, but so far, 50% of the time we've had it, it has been inoperable. For such an expensive piece of equipment, we really thought this would be a smoother process.

Get expert buying tips about Swim Spas delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

We have had an endless pool for about 7 years and even moved it once to new house. I have never had any issues with customer service which I have had to call a couple times. They walked me through figuring out when my pump impeller went out and how to find it and how to get air out of the system. We have found that the water quality is easy with just using bleach every time you swim in it 1/4 cup. In those 7 years have only had to replace, liner when moved, impeller pump (sucked up label off kids toy), and swim pace display (but was used outside for extended time got water in it). They are not cheap but we have had great service from them and a quality product.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

My husband and I purchased a home with an Endless Pool already installed. The pool has worked wonderfully. However, recently Anchorage experienced a rather substantial earthquake and our pool developed a leak. I emailed the company asking for referral for a repair service. They responded by telling me I needed to first call customer service to have the file transferred to my name before they would provide this information. So instead of providing me help to stop the pool from flooding my house and the potential resulting water damage, I have to jump through administrative red tape.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

My wife did a lot of research on pools before deciding on Endless Pool five years ago. She is the swimmer and she loves this pool. I maintain the pool and I was surprised to see that some thought it very difficult. I use Clorox bleach about 1/4 cup daily and it maintains the pool nicely. I guess it depends on how good your water is in the area you live. My wife always takes a shower before getting in the pool. She uses the pool about 4 times a week. It has greatly helped her recovery from a heart attack. And, when we have had to call to get service for problems with either the water or the build we found the representatives patient and knowledgeable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?

Original review: July 10, 2018

Endless Pools seems to be one of those companies that try and get you at every angle. If you happen to sell your pool or buy one secondhand they charge a $500 registration fee in order to purchase parts from them. Yes that's right. $500 for the opportunity to buy parts at a highly inflated price! They won't even recommend a technician to repair anything without the registration fee paid! In my opinion a company should stand behind their product no matter what, not look to gouge the customer because they need service. But they've figured that their product needs constant parts and service and realized they can force customers to pay extra just to upkeep their pools!

Resolution response: July 8, 2018

A customer service rep from Endless Pools contacted me after my initial review. They did seem concerned about the situation and sent a replacement part. I did appreciate the effort.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I am reinstalling a Fastlane pool indoors and one of the contractors accidentally broke a small piece on the heater. I emailed EP to find out if I could buy a replacement part, did not hear back. Called customer service, got a salesman who tried to sell a whole new heater, over $400, to replace a small part having a value of maybe $2. He told me that EP does not stock parts for its products, buying a new heater was the only option. He really pushed to sell me a new heater and did not seem at all interested in trying to find a solution to my problem. This was a salesperson not a customer service person. They have changed since I bought the product and now seem mostly interested in racking up $$$$. This is an expensive product and I'd expect a higher level of customer service. Really wonder how much longer they will be in business if they treat all their customers like they treated me.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

The maintenance for chlorine is promoted as super simple, but it's not. At least it hasn't been for me. I feel like I have spent more time and money on excessive chlorine just to get my test strip to register than actually enjoying my swim spa. I wish it were like advertised and less hassle. Not feeling too happy with it right now. 3 months into ownership of Swim Spa X500.

Original review: June 22, 2017

We've been contacting Endless Pools for a few weeks. They are sketchy - they have a sales team, and something they refer to as a design team - but the designers don't understand requirements. I asked to talk to an installer, they said they don't have one, it was on us. I then said, "if the product needs maintenance we're on our own too?" "No, our installers would help you." "So you have installers?" "Yes." "Can I call my local installers?" "No." "Can I have a list of installers." "There's not a list." Endless Pools kept trying to make us sound unprepared or not ready for the step in the project of dealing with maintenance or installation. Count the cost - right? Only the fool builds without counting. I ended up having to abandon the idea of using their product.

Original review: March 24, 2017

I had an Endless Pool installed in my basement 11 years ago. I use the pool for 30 minutes everyday and I love it! I have had no maintenance issues apart from scheduled maintenance tasks such as replacing the filter and copper sulfate cartridges. The Endless Pool company is a first-rate organization that I can vouch for. I live in Seattle where one might expect a humidity problem in a basement setting, but with the retractable pool cover, we have found that the humidity levels remain low in our basement, except during the daily swim. The drywall and woodwork are holding up well. The costs to heat the pool are minimal.

Endless Pools expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Endless Pools has been installing all types of pools for over 25 years and has served over 20,000 customers. The company employs a team of architects, designers, engineers and customer service specialists to help design and install pools.

• Variety: Endless Pools provides a variety of spas and swimming pools to meet its customer's needs.

• NSF-50 certified: The pools are NSF-50 certified and meet the highest standards in the country.

• Fitness pools: In addition to regular models, Endless Pools offers fitness pools, including sculpted hydrotherapy pool seats.

• Toll-free support: The company offers lifetime toll-free support for any issues with its pools.

• Custom design: Endless Pools offers custom pool design and can design specialized pools to meet customer's needs.

• Best for: Homeowners, business owners and property managers across the country who are looking for a variety of pools.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs