Endless Pools

Compare Pool Companies

Research top Pool Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have been an Endless Pools owner since December 2013. After 3+ years of owning and consistently using my pool I feel now is the time to write an objective review of the product and the service I received from Endless Pools. First off I need to say that you and/or your family have really got to LOVE SWIMMING in order for the expense of the pool and potential headaches to be worth it. I swim in my EP at least 3 times a week. You also must be prepared to spend time monitoring and adjusting the water quality as needed. Our pool is uncovered ONLY when we swim in it. This is a huge help with limiting evaporation and consistent water chemistry.

What I have: 17 Endless Pools Swim Spa with Swim Current, 2 Jetted Seat Spa configuration, Electric Heater with UV System, Permawood panels, Digital Swim Pace Display, and End2End Swim Spa Cover (not an EP product, but HIGHLY recommended). What I use to maintain water chemistry: Nature2 Cartridges (1 cartridge per pleated filter), The Spa Depot Oxy-Spa (non-chlorine oxidizing shock), Baking Soda to adjust pH and Alkalinity UP when needed, SunGuard Sunburst Fast Shock (ONLY used when Nature2 Cartridges are replaced and need to be conditioned per instructions), and PleatCo Filter Cartridges.

The GOOD: I can walk out my backdoor and swim whenever I want for as long as I want without sharing a lane at a gym or public pool. Great versatility in adjusting the swim current. The Digital Swim Pace Display is a MUST if you want repeated accuracy in your workouts. Very comfortable spa seats with very good jet adjustments. The 17 size allows for 2 people to use the spa seats while a 3rd person swims laps with the Swim Current without disturbing each other. The interior surface of the Swim Spa has held up perfectly. The Just OK: Short length of warranty and warranty service (see below). NOTE: EP did ultimately honor the warranty for 2 separate claims.

The BAD: Swim Current Motor was defective from the get-go and kept tripping the internal breaker. It took several phone calls to EP Customer Service with me ultimately being told to remove the service panel AND hold my cell phone to the Swim Current Motor while it was running before EP Customer Service believed me that the motor was defective. Ridiculously poor design to access the motor and other service-required parts! God help you if you have to reset an internal breaker. We ultimately installed handles on the side service panel.

The UGLY: Permawood paneling does NOT hold up to normal weather conditions (20F to 105F). After 1 year the paneling on the south side of the pool completely buckled and pulled away from the insulation. After 2 years the paneling on the east and west sides did the same thing. EP DID send replacement siding for the south and east sides. Cost to replace panels is insanely expensive. All this being said, I do not regret the purchase, but EP should improve the over-all quality of their Swim Spa. Happy swimming!!!

The customer service was outstanding. They were very friendly, fast, helpful, caring and answered all my questions and concerns. When they installed the pool they were fast and professional and listened to everything that I told them I wanted. There are a lot of different styles you can chose from as well as sizes and widths. Any one who gets one of these will be happy and love it. You have so much fun and so do the kids. Great for summertime and vacation or just tanning because you can get the deck with the pool.

The value was outstanding and if you want they accept payment plans that fit your budget. Great great great prices overall and you definitely get what you paid for. I would recommend this to any one of my friends or family members any day of the week because I just love mine. They listened to everything that I had to say and put it exactly where I wanted it and now the maintenance for it is easy. You just have to keep it clean and add the proper chemicals it needs and make sure that you clean it out daily and you will love it

I love the pools. They are reliable and I love how they are cheap. The pools are cheaper than the competitors and I will recommend to other people. It keeps me cool during the summer.

They were very courteous and helpful. They answered all of my questions and concerns quickly. They seemed very honest in their approach with me and helped me choose the perfect pool. They had a decent variety and they helped me choose the best pool option for me and helped me arrange an installation time which was convenient for me. It may have been a little expensive upfront but cheaper than a gym membership in the long run, and allows me to swim and work out on my own time with privacy. The maintenance was relatively quick and easy. I was provided with good instructions and customer service was available to me when I had any concerns about the unit.

They came out and corrected our pool problems and offered us a seasonal warranty for any future problems. We have an above ground pool and they are located just a couple blocks up the street. They have motors and liners and chemicals needed to keep our above ground pool in excellent working condition. They also provide free help with any problems that I can correct myself.

They are very low priced and give quality products that last for many years. We have been going to them for over twenty years. They have always remained friendly and extremely helpful at all times including help with closing down our above ground pool in the fall season. They always are very fast at arriving to help correct problems over the twenty years we have used them. I would definitely recommend their help in all ways to correct problems with our pool.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?

I received such excellent care with Endless Pools and I will be telling everyone I know about the great service and handling I received. They offer the original endless pool, as well as a performance pool, duel-propulsion pool, elite pool, high-performance pool, and water well. They also offer the option of being able to build your own pool. It's a bit on the pricey side but the benefits to mine and my family's health has far outweighed the cost. This is one of the best purchases we've ever made. The pool actually requires very little maintenance. Our pool filter only needs to be changed about every 4 months or so and it only takes a few minutes a week to test the water and add household bleach.

Workers helped me and understood me. I asked questions and they responded back nicely. They made sure to answer any concerns that I had. There were tons of products there and I was so amazed. Walking through the store was a process because I just stood there and looked at every product they had. The product is wonderful and I loved it. Fun times on summery hot days. When you need a cooling, it's right there for you and you can just go in it. Very easy maintenance considering that I had no trouble with setup. It was perfect and anyone would be able to set it up. It's super easy.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Endless Pools has been installing all types of pools for over 25 years and has served over 20,000 customers. The company employs a team of architects, designers, engineers and customer service specialists to help design and install pools.

• Variety: Endless Pools provides a variety of spas and swimming pools to meet its customer's needs.
  • NSF-50 certified: The pools are NSF-50 certified and meet the highest standards in the country.
  • Fitness pools: In addition to regular models, Endless Pools offers fitness pools, including sculpted hydrotherapy pool seats.
  • Toll-free support: The company offers lifetime toll-free support for any issues with its pools.
  • Custom design: Endless Pools offers custom pool design and can design specialized pools to meet customer's needs.
  • Best for Homeowners, business owners and property managers across the country who are looking for a variety of pools.

Compare Pool Companies