2.7/5 (53 ratings)

About Endless Pools

Endless Pools Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

This vinyl above-ground exercise pool coast $15,000, plus costs of pouring a cement pad. Total cost $20,000. The company, Endless Pools, had only two guys in Oregon who were certified to set up the heater, pump and turbine that creates a water current for swimming against for exercise. The installers were dummies. They didn't know how to do the job. They installed the heater/pump and UV light backwards! It faces the wall! How in hell do you reach the controls, or service it? Garbage installation.

Then when an air bubble causes the system to say "FLOW" error, the manufacturer tech help tells me to buy a new pump! $350! BUT the pump was never the problem! I fixed the problem myself with a WetVac, and sucked the air bubble out of the pipes, and had to remove the UV light from the wall, because it was HOW they mounted the UV light that caused the air bubble/FLOW problem. THEN I get a notice that the subcontractor who manufactures the UV light says that the UV light can EXPLODE! To disconnect it, and so I have no UV light to purify the water. They never offered to reimburse me for all the mistakes, and the tech help cost me a fortune for BAD incorrect advice. This was the worst experience ever. DO NOT BUY AN ENDLESS POOL.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

Bought my original Endless Pool in 2003 before the company was sold. Had I known what was to come I would never have purchased! The insides of the pool disintegrated and the liner, heater, filter and other parts had to be replaced in 2022. The service was horrible. If you live in PA or NJ there is only one contractor who can work on your pool. That is insane. Do NOT buy one… They are quite overpriced for what you get and service after the sale will be non-existent. Endless Pools just doesn’t care about their customers after the sale. Sad.

Get buying tips about Swim Spas delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

Installed pool spring 2022. Super slow to respond to issues. I returned the heater at the advice of my installer and it took them 3 months to refund my money. Now I am waiting.... and waiting for a new circuit board for the propulsion motor. My guess is that it is an upper management/owners situation because they have good technicians but no follow through. Too bad. I hope someone buys these clowns out because they have a potentially good business.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

I purchased an endless pool in January of 2015. It took over 3 months to complete. The sales staff did not mention any of the issue that can occur with these pools. The customer service is generally rude and not helpful. The state of Arizona has one installer and technician who is booked 3 to 4 months in advance. On the initial install the treadmill was installed wrong and by the time I could use the pool it was May. The treadmill has broken 3 times, the pool cover wore out in about a year. The automatic pool cover pump does not work and it will be at least 3 months before it is fixed.

The pool has worked for about 3 months at a time and has been down for 3 months and repaired and then down again. It has been out of service over half the time we have owned it. If you are considering purchasing an endless, I would strongly advise against it. Once the money has been paid for the pool you are pretty much on your own with no resources. I would appreciate any guidance that would help in seeking and receiving service for a 70,000 dollar pool that is unusable. The company is not the answer.

Original review: July 31, 2022

I have called their customer service line for the last 4 months. I have been given two service contractors to repair the pool and no one will return phone call to come out. I have a very expensive “bathtub”. Nothing works and the company does not care. Never do business with them again. They are a complete ripoff.

Original review: July 26, 2022

With all of the issues we have had over the past year and replacing all of the major components and still not having a working fast lane I would have never made such a large investment. We used a trained tech. Not able to reach a qualified person at the factory to find another tech to come out. They have suggested finding a handyman. That is how ridiculous the service on the systems are. It's a very large investment to not have it working with any options available to get service. No response from the factory. Hard to get parts and even then they don't work.

Original review: June 18, 2022

I bought an Endless pool E700 with a treadmill about five years ago. Lights and remotes don't work. Hard to get any service. Most places don't work on them. I would not do it again if I had the chance.

Original review: June 17, 2022

We’ve spent over a year trying to get our underwater treadmill fixed. There is not a person on the planet trained to do these repairs. It’s hard to understand how a company can sell a product that can’t be repaired. Sooo disappointed in Endless Pools. We purchased this pool specifically for the treadmill. Expensive mistake! :(

Original review: May 24, 2022

I bought a endless pool. Not long after it it went through a hurricane. I found someone that could fix it but the company would not help in getting parts for it. DON'T buy one. NO SERVICE HELP and the people that install the spa when I got it installed cut wires so they would be called back to fit it from New Orleans. SO NO BACK UP IN LOUISIANA for them in service or parts.... BAD BAD BAD SERVICE.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

The water pipe tends to leak slowly regardless of how often the seal is changed and it is above the electrical wires which sets off the circuit breakers. NOT well placed and it is very difficult to get local rep to come in and fix. I have stopped recommending this pool and would rather have a fiberglass one built from scratch, not the cheap Endless pool kit.

Endless Pools author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Endless Pools has been installing all types of pools for over 25 years and has served over 20,000 customers. The company employs a team of architects, designers, engineers and customer service specialists to help design and install pools.

• Variety: Endless Pools provides a variety of spas and swimming pools to meet its customer's needs.

• NSF-50 certified: The pools are NSF-50 certified and meet the highest standards in the country.

• Fitness pools: In addition to regular models, Endless Pools offers fitness pools, including sculpted hydrotherapy pool seats.

• Toll-free support: The company offers lifetime toll-free support for any issues with its pools.

• Custom design: Endless Pools offers custom pool design and can design specialized pools to meet customer's needs.

Endless Pools Company Information