3.89/5
  • 1 star
Based on 18 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 29, 2017

18 Endless Pools Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

The maintenance for chlorine is promoted as super simple, but it's not. At least it hasn't been for me. I feel like I have spent more time and money on excessive chlorine just to get my test strip to register than actually enjoying my swim spa. I wish it were like advertised and less hassle. Not feeling too happy with it right now. 3 months into ownership of Swim Spa X500.

Original review: June 22, 2017

We've been contacting Endless Pools for a few weeks. They are sketchy - they have a sales team, and something they refer to as a design team - but the designers don't understand requirements. I asked to talk to an installer, they said they don't have one, it was on us. I then said, "if the product needs maintenance we're on our own too?" "No, our installers would help you." "So you have installers?" "Yes." "Can I call my local installers?" "No." "Can I have a list of installers." "There's not a list." Endless Pools kept trying to make us sound unprepared or not ready for the step in the project of dealing with maintenance or installation. Count the cost - right? Only the fool builds without counting. I ended up having to abandon the idea of using their product.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 24, 2017

I had an Endless Pool installed in my basement 11 years ago. I use the pool for 30 minutes everyday and I love it! I have had no maintenance issues apart from scheduled maintenance tasks such as replacing the filter and copper sulfate cartridges. The Endless Pool company is a first-rate organization that I can vouch for. I live in Seattle where one might expect a humidity problem in a basement setting, but with the retractable pool cover, we have found that the humidity levels remain low in our basement, except during the daily swim. The drywall and woodwork are holding up well. The costs to heat the pool are minimal.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

We have had our endless pool for 6 months, it has been nothing but trouble. From the start it leaked. First from the pipework and now from the liner. The swim current was not straight so the propeller had to be replaced. The swim pace display fluctuates wildly. The plastic coping is peeling already. The cover track is wearing away the cover... I could go on. Service is very poor. The whole experience has been very stressful so far. Beware!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

They had the type and size of pool we were looking for to fit in our backyard. This type of pool that I purchased was easier to maintain than I thought it would. You don't need to have a lot of experience with pools to maintain it. I enjoyed using it and creating good memories with my family and friends. I was able to relax and feel good about myself. Also, it allowed us to save money and stay at home. I would recommend this product for use by others to help them enjoy life with their family and friends.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

They had so much to choose from that it made a little hard to decide which pool I wanted. So I basically had to close my eyes and pick one. My pool is made with high-quality materials which made it more valuable than some of the other brands that were available. It requires very low maintenance and basically maintains itself most of the time, though I may have to clean it every other month. There are times when I have to clean it more, but this does not happen that much. The customer service was great and very helpful. They addressed all of the questions and concerns that I had when I made my purchase. They even gave me a follow-up call a couple of weeks later to see how everything was going.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

There were so many products to choose from and I would choose them all if I could. But I wish the product had better quality. I also found it difficult to learn how to work it which was the reason I called customer service. Their rep answered each of my questions without any problems and was pleasant. The way they handle the call was completely professional and informative. Also, the maintenance was ok, though it needs some tweaking. But all in all, it isn't a bad product.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I'm happy with customer service I got. I had great advice from the staff and they helped me choose my product. It's the best service I got than any other place that don't help. There's pretty decent variety of products being offered and they had the things I wanted. The product has a pretty good value and I was happy with the quality. It's better quality than other product from stores. In addition, the maintenance is good and there's plenty of staff there doing their work. Also, it's pretty clean and everything looks in place.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

It just seems like the pool industry is all the same, same pricing, same pools. I like this place and hope they can keep selling their pools to people who will enjoy them. The pools and variety were great and to be expected like any other pool place. They had some different pools to choose with price quotes ready too. I don't have to sweep with all these cool cleaning tool. This is a great ease when all we have to do is put chemicals and hook up our cool gadgets and we're off. The customer service was very friendly and willing to answer any questions we had. I would recommend to anyone what a great company they even install. Great job. The best one :)

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

There were a variety of sizes available for pools and upon request they'd build any size range requested. Also, the design variety includes a ton of interesting designs. The installation team was wonderful, working with all of my requests. I had them level my yard as well as install the pool (dig into the ground as it is an underground pool). They offered a wonderful deal price-wise and complied with my very complicated work schedule. The pool requires the usual pool maintenance. You have to clean or vacuum the pool as well as add shock and chlorine to the pool occasionally. This would be standard for all pools. The value was very cheap for the quality of pool. The price was completely affordable for an average salary, but also offers more expensive and high-quality pools.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

The customer support is available in electronic format, a voice service and are very good with you and the nicest people I can deal with and I would recommend them. All the different types of styles and colors can be overwhelming at times but the variety of items is great. Maintenance is available in case pool is damaged and is great to have the service all the time. And I feel confident with the maintenance and they are easy to work with. Great value for the money and the durability of the product is good. I've never had any problems with pool at all and I'm very happy with the value of the product.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I have been an Endless Pools owner since December 2013. After 3+ years of owning and consistently using my pool I feel now is the time to write an objective review of the product and the service I received from Endless Pools. First off I need to say that you and/or your family have really got to LOVE SWIMMING in order for the expense of the pool and potential headaches to be worth it. I swim in my EP at least 3 times a week. You also must be prepared to spend time monitoring and adjusting the water quality as needed. Our pool is uncovered ONLY when we swim in it. This is a huge help with limiting evaporation and consistent water chemistry.

What I have: 17 Endless Pools Swim Spa with Swim Current, 2 Jetted Seat Spa configuration, Electric Heater with UV System, Permawood panels, Digital Swim Pace Display, and End2End Swim Spa Cover (not an EP product, but HIGHLY recommended). What I use to maintain water chemistry: Nature2 Cartridges (1 cartridge per pleated filter), The Spa Depot Oxy-Spa (non-chlorine oxidizing shock), Baking Soda to adjust pH and Alkalinity UP when needed, SunGuard Sunburst Fast Shock (ONLY used when Nature2 Cartridges are replaced and need to be conditioned per instructions), and PleatCo Filter Cartridges.

The GOOD: I can walk out my backdoor and swim whenever I want for as long as I want without sharing a lane at a gym or public pool. Great versatility in adjusting the swim current. The Digital Swim Pace Display is a MUST if you want repeated accuracy in your workouts. Very comfortable spa seats with very good jet adjustments. The 17 size allows for 2 people to use the spa seats while a 3rd person swims laps with the Swim Current without disturbing each other. The interior surface of the Swim Spa has held up perfectly. The Just OK: Short length of warranty and warranty service (see below). NOTE: EP did ultimately honor the warranty for 2 separate claims.

The BAD: Swim Current Motor was defective from the get-go and kept tripping the internal breaker. It took several phone calls to EP Customer Service with me ultimately being told to remove the service panel AND hold my cell phone to the Swim Current Motor while it was running before EP Customer Service believed me that the motor was defective. Ridiculously poor design to access the motor and other service-required parts! God help you if you have to reset an internal breaker. We ultimately installed handles on the side service panel.

The UGLY: Permawood paneling does NOT hold up to normal weather conditions (20F to 105F). After 1 year the paneling on the south side of the pool completely buckled and pulled away from the insulation. After 2 years the paneling on the east and west sides did the same thing. EP DID send replacement siding for the south and east sides. Cost to replace panels is insanely expensive. All this being said, I do not regret the purchase, but EP should improve the over-all quality of their Swim Spa. Happy swimming!!!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

The customer service was outstanding. They were very friendly, fast, helpful, caring and answered all my questions and concerns. When they installed the pool they were fast and professional and listened to everything that I told them I wanted. There are a lot of different styles you can chose from as well as sizes and widths. Any one who gets one of these will be happy and love it. You have so much fun and so do the kids. Great for summertime and vacation or just tanning because you can get the deck with the pool.

The value was outstanding and if you want they accept payment plans that fit your budget. Great great great prices overall and you definitely get what you paid for. I would recommend this to any one of my friends or family members any day of the week because I just love mine. They listened to everything that I had to say and put it exactly where I wanted it and now the maintenance for it is easy. You just have to keep it clean and add the proper chemicals it needs and make sure that you clean it out daily and you will love it

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

I love the pools. They are reliable and I love how they are cheap. The pools are cheaper than the competitors and I will recommend to other people. It keeps me cool during the summer.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

They were very courteous and helpful. They answered all of my questions and concerns quickly. They seemed very honest in their approach with me and helped me choose the perfect pool. They had a decent variety and they helped me choose the best pool option for me and helped me arrange an installation time which was convenient for me. It may have been a little expensive upfront but cheaper than a gym membership in the long run, and allows me to swim and work out on my own time with privacy. The maintenance was relatively quick and easy. I was provided with good instructions and customer service was available to me when I had any concerns about the unit.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

They came out and corrected our pool problems and offered us a seasonal warranty for any future problems. We have an above ground pool and they are located just a couple blocks up the street. They have motors and liners and chemicals needed to keep our above ground pool in excellent working condition. They also provide free help with any problems that I can correct myself.

They are very low priced and give quality products that last for many years. We have been going to them for over twenty years. They have always remained friendly and extremely helpful at all times including help with closing down our above ground pool in the fall season. They always are very fast at arriving to help correct problems over the twenty years we have used them. I would definitely recommend their help in all ways to correct problems with our pool.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I received such excellent care with Endless Pools and I will be telling everyone I know about the great service and handling I received. They offer the original endless pool, as well as a performance pool, duel-propulsion pool, elite pool, high-performance pool, and water well. They also offer the option of being able to build your own pool. It's a bit on the pricey side but the benefits to mine and my family's health has far outweighed the cost. This is one of the best purchases we've ever made. The pool actually requires very little maintenance. Our pool filter only needs to be changed about every 4 months or so and it only takes a few minutes a week to test the water and add household bleach.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Workers helped me and understood me. I asked questions and they responded back nicely. They made sure to answer any concerns that I had. There were tons of products there and I was so amazed. Walking through the store was a process because I just stood there and looked at every product they had. The product is wonderful and I loved it. Fun times on summery hot days. When you need a cooling, it's right there for you and you can just go in it. Very easy maintenance considering that I had no trouble with setup. It was perfect and anyone would be able to set it up. It's super easy.

Endless Pools expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Endless Pools has been installing all types of pools for over 25 years and has served over 20,000 customers. The company employs a team of architects, designers, engineers and customer service specialists to help design and install pools.

• Variety: Endless Pools provides a variety of spas and swimming pools to meet its customer's needs.

• NSF-50 certified: The pools are NSF-50 certified and meet the highest standards in the country.

• Fitness pools: In addition to regular models, Endless Pools offers fitness pools, including sculpted hydrotherapy pool seats.

• Toll-free support: The company offers lifetime toll-free support for any issues with its pools.

• Custom design: Endless Pools offers custom pool design and can design specialized pools to meet customer's needs.

• Best for: Homeowners, business owners and property managers across the country who are looking for a variety of pools.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs