toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Blue World Pools

Thank you for your business! We are happy you are enjoying your pool! If there is ever anything Blue World Pools can do to help make your pool ownership experience more enjoyable or if you simply have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2015

I absolutely love my pool. The chemical system is amazing which keeps maintenance and costs to a very minimum. The vacuum system is amazing as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for such a system as mine.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc.. is so pleased to hear of your smooth experience! Blue World Pools, Inc.'s turnkey operation worked for you as it can work for others too! Blue World Pools, Inc. can't wait for you guys to be able enjoy your pool this year! Thank you for your business! If you have any questions whatsoever please feel free to give me a call at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren, I would love to help!

Original review: April 14, 2017

I have had a great experience with Blue World Pools from the moment I met the sales rep at my home to the installers and the employees in their offices. My pool is wonderful and my family and friends have truly enjoyed it so far and can't wait to open it for this season. If I ever have had any issues or questions I can always call them and they assist me and provide answers to all that has been asked of them. Their finance group is also great and flexible when needed and understanding. If I were to recommend a pool company to anyone it would be Blue World Pools for sure! Thanks.

Blue World Pools

Grandma of the year award! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited to a part of your family fun and exercise! Blue World Pools, Inc. is confident your grandchildren will sleep well at nigh after a long day at the pool!

Original review: April 13, 2017

I was so excited to get my new pool! Could not wait for the installation. I have 3 grandchildren that I am raising, they love it. I am grandma that really needs to exercise! This pool is great for low impact exercise. I have done water aerobics before, so I can do them in my own pool!

Resolution In Progress

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is VERY sorry for your experience. Your account of what transpired is not the way Blue World Pools, Inc. conducts itself in the market place. Blue World Pools, Inc. is an industry leader in above ground pool market. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market. I would be more than happy to speak with you directly at any time, I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. I would encourage and welcome the call, thank you for your initial interest in my organization.

Original review: April 13, 2017

1st let me start by saying we had appointment today 4/13/2017 at 10:30 am and no one showed up so I called the sales dept and they stated that someone had called to verify that we were the property owners when they could have simple received that info from the appraisal district but instead they want to run a credit check to verify we are who we say we are, and no called was ever made in the 1st place. They are LIARS. Why would I do that when we are getting quotes to see who is going to build our pool and then the "so call Director of Sales" Charles get on the phone and was rude and just wanted to argue. This has been the worst sales/customer service team I have ever seen and they want to earn my business, I don't think so. I wouldn't spend not $1 with these people. Good luck to anyone that attempts to have these unprofessional, rude, and nasty people to build them a pool.

Factual basis uncertain

Before I start I beg anyone who reads this if you get one thing from this message please listen when I say hire someone who deals with contracts before you sign or please, please, please read everything before you even pick up a pen. Any site you go to and read the multiple bad reviews are true. Of course it's hard to trust anything you read nowadays but please at least do what I had first typed. As for me, I am a 10 year retired Marine veteran and purple heart recipient. I am always there for people and try to help whomever I can. I am also a college student trying to pursue a career in psychology. So I believe my heart is in the right place. I was retired from the Marines in 2013 due to injuries I sustained in Iraq, which caused severe brain trauma and PTSD.

Now back to why they are a ripoff. What I should have done, which is my fault, is I should've done my own homework on other pool places or leisures. The pools are NOT AS MUCH AS THEY CLAIM, they are only worth $3,000 to $7,000 MAX at their high end pools. I found, later, the same pool equipment for $5,000. Also, you have to pay out of your own pocket, which is a couple more thousand to install, and they will NOT remove the soil that was dug up. Someone from Blue World Pools comes to the house to sell their product. While they are in your house, they try really hard to not take "NO" for an answer. I now understand that these individuals are well trained. They play the whole "Well let me call my boss and see what we can do to keep driving the price down." Then they also have the "If you let us use your pool as a show pool, we will lower it this much more."

We have had the overpriced pool since 2014 and still no one has ever come to our house to see our show pool. So, say you sign everything, you then have ONLY 3 DAYS TO CANCEL. They will give you the run around for those 3 days and by the time you get ahold of someone it's too late. No one returned my phone calls during those 3 days. Even if you do cancel in the book of contract they give you, there is a small part in very fine print that says you have to still pay a percentage of cancelling. REMEMBER HOW I SAID IT'S SET FOR FAILURE... Well there you go. You are already losing money.

While a BWP representative was at my house, she presented the contract. As you are trying to read this book of a contract, at least 25 long pages, she will try see what she could to drop prices or veer you away so you do not read too much of the rip off contract. AGAIN READ OR HIRE SOMEONE WHO DEALS WITH CONTRACTS. What I ended up signing, and it is 100% my fault for signing (but also fooled by their deceptive, selfish ways), was a pool worth roughly $5,000 for $17,000 (just principal), with interest over $40,000, a lien on my house, an arbitrary (which basically means their whole contract is safe from anything and they are untouchable regardless of wrongdoing), paying a lawyer to try to help me get out of this (which they couldn't).

At one point we even noticed they typed in new information on my contract that was blank after I signed. So they pulled a fast one but we could not do anything because of the arbitrary. Another time I called I tried to get a print out of my contract because they put these huge stickers on each page of contract so you can't see anything. Each page they printed for me would've cost me an additional $10 or more a page. Remember I said it was a book, so it was easily an additional $200 more dollars to spend on a contract reprint. These guys are all about the money and protecting their selfish acts. Now I am trying to sell my house and cannot do anything until this ridiculous amount is paid off first. They will not help me out of even bringing the price down a dollar because they want it all in full and know I cannot do anything about it.

So this is one of the two things I can do, is write this and hopefully no one else gets hurt by Blue World Pools. I cannot believe they would even do this to a war hero, veteran, that almost lost his life in Iraq. I understand this nation loves their troops and I have had some national exposure when I got hurt. I always try to see the best in people but unfortunately; I was fooled by this fraud of a company and its employees. I will be bringing this to the press and share my story of Blue World Pools and the disrespect and scams it not only has on its people but their veterans that also protect this country.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear your family is enjoying your pool so much! Thank you for pointing out how easy our pool is to maintain! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! If I can ever be of service to you now or in the future please feel free to reach out to me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren!

Original review: April 11, 2017

Have a nice pool.. my boys love the pool done in one day. Filled in one day. Swam till Aug. easy to maintain. Opening up my pool. Hope to swim in two or three weeks. Put a canopy to keep the leaves out. The kids loved it on a hot day. Great pool should get one.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Blue World Pools

Thank you for your business, Blue World Pools, Inc. was happy we were able to accommodate your request for a new installer! If you encounter any issues whatsoever please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren! I would love to help in any way I can!

Original review: April 10, 2017

We started off kind of rough, but we were able to smooth things out with Blue World Pools. The installer they sent the first time we were not happy with them so Blue World Pools sent another installer who did a fine job and now we are happy with our pool. And Blue World Pools has good follow-up.

I find the Blue World pool easy to clean, and we enjoy swimming in the Blue World pool. Customer service has answered all my questions and walk me through how to perform some of the maintenance. I like when I call and sometimes get the Vice President and he understands the pool.

Resolution In Progress

Blue World Pools

I am very sorry for your experience I know getting someone out to your area has been extremely difficult so far this year. Blue World Pools, Inc. is addressing the concern in an expedient fashion. Blue World Pools, Inc. is experiencing a very high call volume and instead of giving you false hope, we wanted to be up front and honest with you about the timing. Thank you for your interest.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Inquiry about pools - Worst Customer Service Ever. Schedule an appointment, cancel 30 minutes before the appointment and instead of rescheduling, they mail you information. Can't get an appointment. More than happy to take my business elsewhere!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my pool. It totally turned my backyard into a hot spot. We now live in the backyard. My family loves to come to my house in the summertime, for grilling and pool time. It was the best investment I've ever made.

I could not have for a better pool not to mention how well they do with install and making sure you are happy with your product. The staff is always friendly and happy to help with questions we may have. I feel like I am family with the company because they treat us so well and make sure we are happy also.

Amazing customer service. They worked with what I had and what I needed. They call to check and see how you are doing and to see how your pool is and if there is anything they can do to help you. I love this place!!! If you're in need of a pool that will last go with BLUE WORLD POOLS!!!

Chi was very helpful and offered the way to receive a discount when I order this year's ionizer chamber. I still need to place my order after I check my finances and put the cost in my budget. Chi has helped me in a previous order and was very knowledgeable in getting that to me.

Well pleased with the installation and service of our Blue World pool. Also pleased with the response of the ordering dept. Thanks for a positive outcome which does not always happen. Going on our third year with our pool and still happy with pool.

We would recommend Blue World Pools to our family and friends. We enjoy using our pool to entertain and share time with the grandchildren. Our pool helps us to enjoy family fun together as we run races, play tag, family volleyball, etc. It is fun to see the grandchildren learn to swim and become comfortable in the water.

Good customer service... Had a problem with the liner. Guys came out and fixed it for us at no charge… Always gives coupon for the ionizer chamber which is great especially how much it costs... Love our pool. Perfect size. Thanks.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. sent out a platform and two new hand rails on March 21, 2017 to fix the issue! Blue World Pools, Inc. will always stand by the product and installation! If any other issues arise please call me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren, so we can take good care of you now and in the future! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! It is going to be a hot Summer!

Original review: March 26, 2017

Ladder fell apart, broke in three pieces, other than that very happy. Was very happy with installer, he was very nice and did a great job. I only got to use it three times so look forward to this season being able to get some use out of it.

To Blue World Pools, we want to thank you for returning us to the world of outdoor entertainment. We lost our original pool in an bad Hailstorm last year and by end of summer Blue World Pools had replaced it with a much larger and very well built pool. The salesman stuck to everything that he had told and sold us up to the date of installation to the day we would be able to return to the swimming part of our summer fun and entertainment. We got excellent customer service. Anytime we had any questions we always got the correct person to talk to and got the help we needed. Thank you again Blue World Pools.

Blue World came out right away, he was very friendly and professional. I had an idea of what I wanted but he measured and we decided what size I needed and the best place to put it. They sent out a contractor to install it and it only took a few hours, they cleaned up all the mess, explained everything to me and I was smiling when they left. I had it installed last summer and Blue World has kept in touch with me to make sure I am enjoying my pool and that everything is working ok. I highly recommend Blue World Pools!

Blue World Pools was so easy to deal with. They did not pressure me at all, but answered all questions. The salesman went above and beyond to inform me of every step they would take. The installer was very knowledgeable, and walked me through every step. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

The Service has always been next to none. From ordering needed (Ionizers yearly) parts to questions about caring for our pool. Installers were quick and efficient and knowledgeable about the process of pool installation. Knowledgeable about instructions on how to take care of our once installed. Overall very satisfied.

Day of installation was great. Entire process was explained and brought to my attention before proceeding to next phase of installation. They showed and told me what they were doing before they did it. My installers were professional and courteous. I felt they went above and beyond to ensure I had a properly installed pool. They cleaned up when they were done, and left my backyard the way they found it, leaving the pool of course. I fully enjoyed my pool last summer and am looking forward to this coming summer to get back in it. I recommend Blue World Pools.

Installation of new pool - very professional crew. The guys were very courteous and did an excellent job. We upgraded from an 18' above ground to 28' above ground. They did a great job prepping the site and making sure everything was correct before they left. We would definitely recommend to friends and future purchase.

Had the pool put in late in season last year. We haven't been able to swim in it yet but it seems like a very nice quality pool. I would recommend finding your own financing, as the rates are high. It worked out for us, just paying it off with taxes to save interest charges.

We love our new Blue World pool. Over the years we have bought several pools. Seems like every year we have to buy a new one. Now we don't have to. We enjoy our pool and love that it is built to last for a lifetime not just a season. Thank you.

This pool system is the best I have had. All I did was add a gallon of Clorox bleach once a week and when heavy rain occurred I added two gallons. The pool is sturdy and has a great look. I would suggest this pool to everyone for an above ground pool! I have had 4 different pools and would never use another but this brand!

I was treated very well. My process of getting the pool was very easy. When they came to put my pool in they were well manner and very respectful. They know what they were doing and done a fantastic job. I would recommend anybody to get a pool from here. It well worth.

We had a pleasant sales person who came and answered all our questions about the pool we wanted. He was very helpful with helping us to achieve our dreams. We have had such a great partnership with Blue World Pools. When it came time for the installer to come out we were so excited to see him that we even offered to help in any way just so we could see our dreams come to fruition sooner. Once it was installed I could not wait until it was warm enough to get it filled and me get in. As soon as the temperature showed 80 degrees I was in my wonderful pool. We absolutely love, love our pool. The ionizer chamber has been wonderful as a additive to our pool. The water is always so crystal clear without all those smelly chemicals. My sister purchased her pool years ago and has had so many problems with hers! Not us, ours is wonderful. Thanks for helping us live our dreams!!!

I can't tell you how much I love my pool. We had a rough start because there was a defect in the first liner. We have a large pool and after filling it had to be dumped to replace the liner. But after that all was great. I always got the help and advice from service. I would recommend this pool highly.

Great pool and great service. I have showed and talked to anyone who will listen about what a great pool I have and everyone I have come in contact with has been very friendly and helpful. Hopefully with how many people I have told of my pool you have sold some more.

We love our new pool. We used it everyday last summer and it was a pleasure. Our temps here are around 90 in the summer and we couldn't wait to get home and jump in the pool and cool off. This pool was a life saver for us.

Blue World Pools Company Profile