2. Homeowners
  3. Pool Companies
Accredited Partner

Reno, NV

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.66/5

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

When the salesman came out our goal was to get the 400 dollar pool on special and be done with it. He sit and went through the different pools they have. We loved them but wasn't feeling an extra monthly payment. However, I'm a teacher and off in the summer. This would be the dream to have my own pool. So they worked with us until we could agree on a payment we could handle. They then told us it would be 3-4 weeks to get installed. After 3-4 weeks, we called and they said the installer has had our information for about a week. When we didn't hear from him, we kindly asked for a new installer and they agreed.

The new installer called within 2 days and set up an installation day. They were here that day and worked hard to install it in one day. They were nice and super helpful with questions about the pool and set up. We enjoyed our pool for about 2 months before we closed it at the beginning of October. Customer service has been very helpful when we have called since. The keep up has been very minimal and we can't wait to reopen it.

Get buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Had our pool for two years. We got our Blue World Pool two years ago. We knew that we are going to be investing a lot of money into our pool so the final cost did not surprise us. We learned patience that year because it took forever to begin (two months of waiting at least). The installation was finally done and we are happy with our pool. I like the fact that the pool does not require constant chemicals as we have children that have skin sensitivities to chemicals. They can safely play in the pool and enjoy going underwater without their eyes burning and skin getting blotchy afterwards. This past year we had some issues using our pool filter and called Blue World Pools for help. The staff were very helpful and were able to solve our problem and get us back in our pool quickly. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone who is looking at investing in a pool.

Original review: June 29, 2019

We have a brand new 33' x 18' Blue World pool that was installed a couple of weeks ago. The day after installation and filling the water, we had severe rains and the sand washed out from underneath the pool and the bottom is jagged and the liner broke against the braces. We have been working with the installation department (Jamal) and he has been wonderful. They replaced the liner and the installation crew is coming today to resurface the pool. They said they would send us gifts (have not seen any yet) for the inconvenience and the lost expense for filling the pool and having to refill.

My only issue is that I am a blonde and for the first time in my life my hair turns green with this water. I am unsure if it is the bleach used (was told to use 2 gal of bleach every week) or the copper from the pump system. I hope to have someone help answer and offer suggestions other than a swimming cap. :) More to come once our pool is underway again!

Original review: June 22, 2019

The final product, a Classic pool, is absolutely worth 5 stars. The route to get there can be a difficult one. I was extremely skeptical of the process due to all the bad reviews. Essentially it comes down to the installer. It's a gamble whether or not you get a good one. I would recommend asking for the installer's previous reviews before allowing them to install. The salesperson was not entirely knowledgeable about the pools themselves, so there was a little misinformation in the beginning.

The first installer we had was not so great, but the second installer was fantastic. The Blue World Pools representatives were helpful throughout the entire process. Whenever we had questions or concerns, they had answers. I would encourage you to be engaged throughout the entire process and to ask questions at any point to ensure you're getting a quality product. It was a lengthy and at times a frustrating process, but we now own an awesome pool that will hopefully last for years to come.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I had been very interested in adding an above ground pool to my property. One night I was up and saw an ad on Instagram for Blue World Pools. I called the next day and with a few days a salesman came to my house. He was not pushy in any way. We surveyed the property and found the perfect spot to put the pool. I had originally sought out to purchase the Midline pool, but I upgraded to the Classic 27' pool. Financing was smooth, even for someone with not so good credit. The whole process before the pool was installed was about 2 weeks. Then here comes the pool! The installers were so much fun, I was so happy I could watch the entire process and learn a lot more about the pool as it went up. It has been about 10 days since I received my pool and we have been in it almost everyday possible.

A little more about the pool itself. The pool has a large function filter, that is almost whisper quiet. The waterfall liner is much prettier than the tile liner. It stays clean even in the warmest weather, Spring, Texas. The Ionizer tells you the temperature of the pool. The pool came with a Krazy Krawler, so the bottom and sides stay clean. The pressure of the filter really moves the water well so I have not had to run my filter more than 4-6 hours a day. The ladder and steps that come with the pool are extremely safe. Everything about the pool is safety, Blue World Pools makes sure that all signs and placards are placed around the pool to remind swimmers to be safe.

All in All, I would and have recommended Blue World Pools to friends and neighbors. Neighbors and friends have come over to see the pool, not just to swim, but ask about my experience with Blue World Pools and each time I say, "I still cannot believe that I have a pool in my backyard, but my Experience With Blue World Pools has been smooth and truly with great customer service."

Blue World Pools response
    Kerry,

We are so happy you are pleased with your purchase! Your pool looks beautiful! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited we met and exceeded your expectations! We are a family owned and operated business and wants our customers treated like family. We value and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: May 20, 2020

Love this pool. It’s a great quality design and great size to have a wonderful time with friends and family! The ladder is one of our favorite features, it clips up for a great safety feature. Makes it easier to not stress about our little one being able to get in without us!

Original review: May 20, 2020

A minor issue with scheduling but the installer was very understanding and definitely went out of his way to accommodate us. Very professional and informative. He adjusted his schedule and worked well into the evening to make sure the job was complete.

Original review: May 20, 2020

The guys came at 9 am and were done about 6:30 pm. Two of the guys had done lots of work together and worked in sync which was great to watch. The bonus was the pool was ready to swim in the next evening. Fabulous enjoy for my whole family. Wish I had done it years ago.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I have always wanted a pool for such a long time, but never took the time to look into it. I seen an ad about Blue World Pools and I knew my life was about to change. I’m so thankful to have an incredible pool for the summer!

Original review: May 19, 2020

We love our Blue World pool. It’s so easy to maintain and the installers were very professional. Overall I would greatly recommend this company to any and everyone I can. By far best constructed pool we have ever owned.

Blue World Pools author review by ConsumerAffairs

Blue World Pools provides both above-ground and in-ground pools. The company headquarters are in Nevada and they have been helping families and individuals install new pools for over 12 years.

• Variety: Blue World Pools installs many types of pools, including above-ground and in-ground pools.

• Custom pools: Blue World Pools can work with customers to develop custom pools, depending on the available area.

• Comprehensive help: The company helps homeowners throughout the entire process, from deciding on a pool model to inspection and maintenance.

• Financing: Blue World Pools offers financing options to help customers pay for their pool over time.

• Free site inspection: The company offers free site inspection for homeowners and business owners interested in installing a pool.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team