2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Reno, NV

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.55/5

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

Blue World Pools Learn More

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: June 18, 2020

From the time when the salesman visited us to when our Pool was installed. Blue World Pools went above and beyond our expectations. The install date was in line with the quoted timeframe the salesman stated to us when we ordered our pool. The Installer did a fantastic job!!! We had heard about other pool installations going horribly wrong from other who had purchased from various companies. We are ecstatic how good our installed Pool looks and operates. Anyone who see our pool always makes comments about how nice it looks. Finally, The Pool. The quality is top notch. I was a bit hesitant with a No Chemical Pool. Boy was I wrong. Just follow the directions that Blue World Pool provides and no issues. My pool has stayed Crystal Clear since it was Installed. Bravo Blue World Pools!!!!

Get buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2020

My family purchased a 21 ft round pool. Everything was as the sales representative said. The liner fits well, walls are sturdy and strong. Love the pump and is really user friendly and low maintenance. The Ionizer works well. My family has enjoyed it so much already and all of the cousins have come and enjoyed a dip too! Instillation was stalled a couple times due to rain, but as soon as it was clear, they were right out and had it up by the end of the day with water going in it before they left. The installers were very professional and kept the area neat and clean. Getting a hold of customer service is very easy. Everyone is helpful and they call and check on you weeks after the pool is installed. Overall, we are truly pleased with the entire process.

Original review: March 9, 2020

Customer service in all departments was excellent. Sales, service & installation. As a new pool owner, I had many questions. I was walked thru every step I had questions about & trust me, I had plenty. I even panicked a few times & with the help I received from everyone, I feel comfortable saying I can do this! The pool is amazing! I've never seen a system like it. The water is crystal clear without any chemicals. Maintenance is minimal & I love that about it as well. My neighbors also said they have never seen a system like the one I have. I think they might be a little jealous. I live in a community where most everyone has a pool. But not like mine! I also know that I can call Blue World anytime with questions & they will have someone who can answer them. Ty all! I love my pool!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

When the salesman came out our goal was to get the 400 dollar pool on special and be done with it. He sit and went through the different pools they have. We loved them but wasn't feeling an extra monthly payment. However, I'm a teacher and off in the summer. This would be the dream to have my own pool. So they worked with us until we could agree on a payment we could handle. They then told us it would be 3-4 weeks to get installed. After 3-4 weeks, we called and they said the installer has had our information for about a week. When we didn't hear from him, we kindly asked for a new installer and they agreed.

The new installer called within 2 days and set up an installation day. They were here that day and worked hard to install it in one day. They were nice and super helpful with questions about the pool and set up. We enjoyed our pool for about 2 months before we closed it at the beginning of October. Customer service has been very helpful when we have called since. The keep up has been very minimal and we can't wait to reopen it.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Had our pool for two years. We got our Blue World Pool two years ago. We knew that we are going to be investing a lot of money into our pool so the final cost did not surprise us. We learned patience that year because it took forever to begin (two months of waiting at least). The installation was finally done and we are happy with our pool. I like the fact that the pool does not require constant chemicals as we have children that have skin sensitivities to chemicals. They can safely play in the pool and enjoy going underwater without their eyes burning and skin getting blotchy afterwards. This past year we had some issues using our pool filter and called Blue World Pools for help. The staff were very helpful and were able to solve our problem and get us back in our pool quickly. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone who is looking at investing in a pool.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Stay away from this company - do not call for their $399. Special. They will run your credit without your permission by using you phone number and address. I feel so violated. It said on my credit report for "Financing!" why would I finance $400.00?? Kira (a tech) was supposed to come here today at 4:00pm est. It is 4:50pm! I tried to call and speak the finance department and no one was available! I was transferred to 3 different people. Total scam artist!

Original review: July 4, 2020

This was not my first rodeo with a pool, although my previous pool was much larger and different. It was a Utopia (European pool made to be above and inground due to strange circumstances - creek bank and shelf rocks). I love my new smaller pool and the virtual non maintenance (as far as balancing chemicals). I LOVE the COPPER/SILVER IONIZATION - no chlorine or salt required!! system. My new pool has been very easy to maintain and is so BEAUTIFUL!! I would recommend anyone wanting an above ground pool that will LAST to call Blue World Pools. Lifetime warranty on the pump, pool, liner and autovac is hard to beat!! :)

Original review: July 2, 2020

I wish I could leave a great review with a beautiful picture of a pool, but I STILL DON'T HAVE ONE. I was told by the sales rep that this was a 3-4 week process for installation. We're past 4 weeks and my file cannot even make it out of the finance department. I have been told twice in the last week that I am in the pile to be called today by the underwriter. Today I spoke to someone in the finance department named Larry and, sure enough, I was told the same thing. Each time the same story: they are looking at my physical file, it's on the desk, I will be called today.

I am tired of hearing that and when I asked to speak to someone over him he just kept repeating the same thing. Would not switch me to different department when asked, would not tell me who is over the department, just the same thing over and over that I will be called today. Then he threatened that he will tell the underwriter that I do not want to be called today (like I believe that's going to happen anyways) before hanging up on me. Now I am on hold all over again while leaving this review. I am beyond fed up with being given the run around with this company.

Original review: July 1, 2020

it was a pleasant experience working with Blue World Pools. they are very respectful and helpful if you have any questions at all. Everything was explained completely and in a way that we could understand it. Everything was also put in writing. We would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: June 30, 2020

We had a great experience with Blue World Pools and love our new pool. Install was quick and professional. The whole process was easy and streamlined. The installers were courteous and professional and stayed longer to help us better understand the pool system.

Blue World Pools author review by ConsumerAffairs

Blue World Pools provides both above-ground and in-ground pools. The company headquarters are in Nevada and they have been helping families and individuals install new pools for over 12 years.

• Variety: Blue World Pools installs many types of pools, including above-ground and in-ground pools.

• Custom pools: Blue World Pools can work with customers to develop custom pools, depending on the available area.

• Comprehensive help: The company helps homeowners throughout the entire process, from deciding on a pool model to inspection and maintenance.

• Financing: Blue World Pools offers financing options to help customers pay for their pool over time.

• Free site inspection: The company offers free site inspection for homeowners and business owners interested in installing a pool.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team