Call toll free
(866) 899-1927
3.99/5

Reno, NV

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

791 Blue World Pools Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

This is a great pool, I would recommend it to anyone. The man that dug out the lawn for the pool knew exactly what he was doing and did a great job, even leveled the rest of my yard with the dirt he pulled out. When my pump went out after the first year, they did not hesitate to replace it for me. The maintenance department has been very helpful whenever I needed assistance.

Get expert buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

We have had pools before (above ground and in ground)... the Blue World Pool is excellent quality compared to our previous pools... even the Esther Williams pool! The folks at Blue World were wonderful to work with and the installation guys were great! Love, love, love our pool!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

My husband and I have enjoyed our Blue World Pool totally. The pool is very easy to maintain. It has been great for the grandkids, we enjoy cooking out and having a pool day. No regrets on purchasing our Blue World Pool.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Blue World Pools is the worst company that my husband and I have ever dealt with and we regret investing our money in one of their pools. I've contacted the company including Sean ** numerous times about a couple areas at the bottom of my pool where there are blunt objects protruding, one is actually coming up at least 1/2 inch. Sean has assured me along with various people from the installation department to go ahead and enjoy the pool, that they'll be sending someone back out to take care of it.

Been getting the run around since the end of June, just to call again today and be told by the installation department that they may not make it back out until next spring. All my trust in this company is now out the window and I'm so glad that the majority of my conversations with them are recorded. I'm afraid that when the pool freezes this winter the weight of the ice is going to cause the objects to puncture through. Doing my best to prevent a potential mess for me and my neighbors.

Was trying to avoid making a negative comment about the company. I hate that we decided to go with Blue World Pools and that I may have to seek legal counsel to get the issue resolved. If it weren't for the objects at the bottom of the pool and how Blue World Pools is handling this or should I say not handling this, the comment about my experience would be great. I love the pool. Just want the issues taken care of. Please please please think twice before you spend this type of money on one of their pools.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Looked at a lot of pools. Warranty and turnkey price and chemical free pool was the seller for me. Always helpful when I call in with questions. Very fast in responding. Recommend to everyone that needs a pool. No chemicals. Mean healthier swimming for us and kids.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

My experience with Blue World Pools was excellent beginning with the salesperson who took his time and described all their products in detail, the installers came out set the pool up left everything neat and clean and took their time to explain how all the equipment worked. Anytime I had to call customer service they were efficient and friendly and was able to help me immediately. I would recommend the company Blue World Pools and their product to anyone that was looking to buy an above ground pool.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

It's been a good experience with them from the installers to the salesman to the phone reps. Took care of all my issues very quickly. They have also gave me many options for payments. Very easy to reach on the phone. They also return all my calls.

Raquel,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased your customer service experience is been super positive! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited you are pleased with the company and the product! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Our experience with Blue World Pools has always been nice, and very professional. The customer service is informative, and very helpful... The only problem we ever had was with the installation people, but Blue World Pools came to our rescue and took care of that problem quickly... We are very happy with our pool...

Juanita,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased your experience was top notch! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear that our professionalism met and exceeded your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

Sean ** doesn't keep his word after numerous no shows. He stepped in gave me his word that next time it's scheduled it would be installed or he would cancel contract give me deposit back. The day came and for the sixth time contractor cancelled, two weeks go by and they call to set up install date. I said, “No we are done Sean ** word.” I called Sean spoke with him the whole time. He tries to convince me into accepting a classic and tried to give me his word again. No a man's word is his worth. After back and forth he says Blue World is cancelling contract with no penalty and full refund. All he needs is copy of cleared check and I'll have my money in 5 days. It's been seventeen days now. Get a letter in mail today wanting me to sign to cancel and refund my money.

I’m not signing cancellation papers that are not true statements. By signing this it as I (we) agree that Blue World is an ethically superb company, that has agreed to cancel our contract without penalty in an effort to help me (us) out in a time of financial trouble. I (we) further agree to never disparage Blue World pools in any manner. Then wants me to add positive comments. You’re not using my money to keep me and my experience with your company quit. It was not cancelled due to financial reasons. This started in May 12 2018 with six no show no calls. Contract is out of date on 9/09/18. Sean ** we are done and I will spread the word my experience the truth and nothing more company not recommend by the ** family or **.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. would like to apologize to Bryan Kinner for any inconvenience he feels he encountered while dealing with Blue World Pools, Inc. Due to the overwhelming response from Blue World Pools, Inc. advertising campaign there was a slight delay in installation that was exacerbated by the weather and the customer's insistence on a Saturday installation. With the combination of trucking terminals being closed on the weekends, as well as most sand pits, accommodating the customer's request was delayed for longer than Blue World Pools, Inc. would have preferred. In the spirit of good faith and customer satisfaction, Blue World Pools, Inc. cancelled the contract without penalty.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

What an amazing company to deal with. Everything went exactly like they said it would. Everyone we dealt with in the company was extremely professional and helpful from the salesman to the finance department to the installers. I would absolutely recommend Blue World Pools to all my friends.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I am satisfied with my pool that I purchased from Blue World Pool. I have enjoyed it thus far. There is a lot of information that is left off if you are a first time pool owner so do your research first. Some of the Customer service representatives could use some "Dealing with people" Seminars (depending which representatives you get.) I would recommend Blue World to others.

Ernestine,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased you are satisfied with you purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031. I sent you our service manager's cell phone number so you could reach our highest skilled technician directly who will give you fantastic customer service and will walk you through anything you need to know!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

We had Blue World Pools install a 27' round above ground pool about two years ago. They were incredibly professional, helpful, and fast. Our pool was up and running in three days. It has been very easy to maintain and our house is now the fun place to be on the weekends. We have had so many family get togethers making memories with our kids and swimming in a gorgeous clear blue pool!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Due to health issues I have wanted a pool for some time. I called several pool companies but was very frustrated until I called Blue World. Their customer service was exceptional. The process was easy and the salesperson was very knowledgeable and respectful of my time. The customer service department was very pleasant and concerned about my needs. The whole experience was a pleasant one and I would highly recommend Blue World Pools to all my friends and family.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I like the way the pool filter itself and it is strong against the wind, it have a lot of room. We have pool party with friends and family. It's not hard to keep up. It makes the yard looks good, the ladder is a safety ladder. The price is good and also the monthly payments. My husband and I enjoy the afternoon in the pool, it's so relaxing. Blue World Pools is a great company and we would recommend Blue World Pools to anybody that are looking for a top of the line pool. My husband and I are glad that we bought a pool from Blue World Pools Company. We are truly enjoying our pool. Every summer we have a pool party. Our family really enjoy themselves.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I have been the proud owner of a Blue World Pool for a little over a year. My family and I enjoy our pool/staycation. We are ready to change our Power ionizer chamber in the pool and when we called we spoke to Luther who offered great customer service and helped us take advantage of special savings. Thank you Blue World!!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

From the first visit to the final installation of our pool, Blue World Pools was very professional and courteous. They made sure we were well taken care of and that we received a high quality pool. We are very pleased with their customer service and their products. They made sure we were happy with the installation of the pool. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a pool.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Great installers and very hardworking. The experience was painless and their installation process was very easy. The lifetime warranty you just can’t beat. Their pools are easier for upkeep and easier to keep clean. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

The thought of being able to afford and owning a pool was a nice surprise especially a quality above ground 24 diameter pool. When the price was more what we would be able to afford. Our family loves the new pool and it nice to have recreation at home not going to a public place or being invited to someone’s home. Also the installation of Pool by contractors was Great. They knew their work (Job) plus diligent at Job. They were polite and respectful. We really like the Ionizing that comes with pool instead of a regular chlorine pool. Also that pool/equipments with care has a lifetime warranty.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I have nothing but good things to say about this company. It gave me an amazing experience. They work with you like if you were family. My kids are so happy we finally got have to pool of our dreams. They work with you, they're so flexible with financing and they'll do anything to come out and help you. I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I had my pool installed at the end of June 2018 and have enjoyed every minute we’ve had it. Everything the salesman and the installer told me about the filtration system is correct. No maintenance on the pool at all. The water is very clear as long you remember to turn the pump on for 6 hours everyday which I forget from time to time and it gets a little foggy but when I turn it on and it pour a gallon of bleach in it it clears up in 30 minutes. I’ve had the best experience with this company and would do it over again. I would do it 1000%. Thanks Blue World Pools for everything.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I have owned lots of pools in my lifetime, and the quality of Blue World Pools far surpasses them all. The materials used to manufacture the pool components, the Ionization system, the filtration system, and VERY low maintenance, among many other things, makes me wish I purchased one of these pools years ago! From day one, until the day we began enjoying the pool, everyone I spoke to or dealt with was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. The entire staff at Blue World Pools made the whole process very enjoyable!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

The Blue World Pools is the highest quality pool I have ever seen. I have researched several different above ground pools and the Blue World Pools is by far the highest quality in materials and service. I would recommend a Blue World Pool to my family and friends.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a pool company. Am incredibly grateful for the Blue World company. Being a mom, grandma, and great grandma I love having my family around me constantly - this company helped me have those beautiful moments & at a great price/payment arrangement.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Our family purchased a 24ft above ground pool in July of 2018. We have been really happy with it. The company had some of the best representatives that you could ask for. The entire staff was very helpful. The moment I emailed for information I received a call saying they could meet me the next day. The gentleman that came out to speak with us was very professional as well as everyone we spoke to from that point on. When the installation began we had no problem with the ones installing our pool very nice, very professional. As if they were installing their own pool. I would so highly recommend this pool company.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

We are so in love with our pool. From the very beginning when the sales rep came into our home to the installers that built our pool. If there is one thing that we would change about the whole process is we wished that we would have started it sooner. Can't wait to have many years with this pool.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

We love our pool, I would recommend it to anyone. It's easy to maintain. The temperature of the pool stays perfect, the staff is real friendly and answers all my questions. The set up of my pool went faster than I thought and it didn't take as long as I thought to fill it. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I had very good experience. The pool it self is very very nice. I love it. Blue World Pools is accurate and stand to what they say. The installation was there on time, and was very nice and helpful. My family loves this pool, and we are glad we chose this swimming pool.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

This company has some shady business practices. First, they send a sales rep out to your house to demonstrate this B.S. presentation. Then, they make it seem like there are doing something for you by offering you a show pool, but according to other reviews everyone gets a show pool. Not to mention, my mother signed an agreement on 07/01/18 and gave them a down payment which they cashed on 07/17/18 and didn't make a move to contact a contractor to install the pool until 08/08/18. Yet, as of 08/27/18 there is still no pool.

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS... after the sales rep leaves your home, someone from their office will call to upgrade you to a larger pool, in which they say it cost a little bit more at a lower interest rate of 15.9%. However, if you do not want the bigger pool then they will charge you 34.7% interest of the cost of a pool that is quoted at very high amounts (more than 10,000). Do not do business with these people because an above ground pool that is not custom built should never cost 24,415.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I was so glad to see my pool being put up. It was very interesting. The crew done a great job at putting everything together for me. The experience was as the sales rep said. I had 1 price break on the pump, I called it in n the company sent the part right out. I love the idea that there is a life time warranty on my 18 ft round pool. Overall, I am real pleased with this company and my pool.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

We love our pool especially when our grandbabies come over and swim. It's so much fun watching them have so much fun playing in the pool. My husband and I also enjoy the pool for relaxation and for exercising. My husband likes to come home from work and likes to get in the pool for his down time after a long day. I love spending my time listening to my favorite radio station and laying out in the pool. I invited a friend over for the day to swim and she really loved the pool. I hoping when they buy their place I can talk them into getting a pool. I would love to send in my pool pics but they are all on my phone. Maybe I can figure out how to send them soon... I can really say we love our pool!

Blue World Pools expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Blue World Pools provides both above-ground and in-ground pools. The company headquarters are in Nevada and they have been helping families and individuals install new pools for over 12 years.

• Variety: Blue World Pools installs many types of pools, including above-ground and in-ground pools.

• Custom pools: Blue World Pools can work with customers to develop custom pools, depending on the available area.

• Comprehensive help: The company helps homeowners throughout the entire process, from deciding on a pool model to inspection and maintenance.

• Financing: Blue World Pools offers financing options to help customers pay for their pool over time.

• Free site inspection: The company offers free site inspection for homeowners and business owners interested in installing a pool.

• Best for: Homeowners, business owners and property managers who want a variety of pool options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs