Call toll free
4.31/5

Reno, NV

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

995 Blue World Pools Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 5, 2019

I had been very interested in adding an above ground pool to my property. One night I was up and saw an ad on Instagram for Blue World Pools. I called the next day and with a few days a salesman came to my house. He was not pushy in any way. We surveyed the property and found the perfect spot to put the pool. I had originally sought out to purchase the Midline pool, but I upgraded to the Classic 27' pool. Financing was smooth, even for someone with not so good credit. The whole process before the pool was installed was about 2 weeks. Then here comes the pool! The installers were so much fun, I was so happy I could watch the entire process and learn a lot more about the pool as it went up. It has been about 10 days since I received my pool and we have been in it almost everyday possible.

A little more about the pool itself. The pool has a large function filter, that is almost whisper quiet. The waterfall liner is much prettier than the tile liner. It stays clean even in the warmest weather, Spring, Texas. The Ionizer tells you the temperature of the pool. The pool came with a Krazy Krawler, so the bottom and sides stay clean. The pressure of the filter really moves the water well so I have not had to run my filter more than 4-6 hours a day. The ladder and steps that come with the pool are extremely safe. Everything about the pool is safety, Blue World Pools makes sure that all signs and placards are placed around the pool to remind swimmers to be safe.

All in All, I would and have recommended Blue World Pools to friends and neighbors. Neighbors and friends have come over to see the pool, not just to swim, but ask about my experience with Blue World Pools and each time I say, "I still cannot believe that I have a pool in my backyard, but my Experience With Blue World Pools has been smooth and truly with great customer service."

Kerry,

We are so happy you are pleased with your purchase! Your pool looks beautiful! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited we met and exceeded your expectations! We are a family owned and operated business and wants our customers treated like family. We value and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me.

Get expert buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 30, 2019

We have had our pool now over a year and the company and people that are with Blue World Pools are very easy and pleasant to work with! From the very beginning, we had someone that made an appointment to come out in detail went over everything and then no pressure to make a decision. After we made the deal then came communication and dealings with the installers that were beyond AMAZING people!

It's been phone calls after phone calls in just general questions to Blue World Pools, not anything wrong but because they are so helpful in every question you may have and if you get someone that can't answer the question you have they will get someone or the answer before hanging up with you.. Customer service is always a key for me and they beyond meet those expectations!! Excellent company to work with financially, the people, the product! Everything I give an A++++.

Danea,

We are happy we have met and exceeded your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help! It is customers like you that make being in the swimming pool business so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. has put a ton of focus on our customer support after installation, thank you for recognizing our team's efforts. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a trusted name in the swimming pool business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean.

Original review: May 24, 2019

We found Blue World Pools through an internet search and chose them because of their customer service and full service installation. We didn't know how to install a pool and really wanted it to be all inclusive with whoever we went with. Blue World fit that criteria. They were great throughout the whole process explaining everything. Their installers were here on time and delivered the materials as stated. They have also followed up with us to make sure everything has gone well.

I think the only thing that could have been better is to have more installation crew members to put the pool up. It is very windy where we live and the whole family had to step in to help set up the pool. We didn't mind because we didn't want to reschedule our installation. We now can say we were part of the building process. Another suggestion is to make sure you have at least a 20 amp plug for the extension cords or have an electrician set up a dedicated plug for the pool. Our plugs on the back of the house were all 15 amp and were not strong enough for the pump. We were going to have a line installed anyways, it was just a rush to get it installed so the pool could run. The kids can't wait to get in and swim!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Blue World Pools are a lot of fun. We bought a 27' Midline pool. Best bang for your buck. Also, I love the filter they include with the pool, it is very easy to maintain. Just 2 gallons of Clorox bleach per week and I'm good to go. That's only $8 in chemicals/week. A lot cheaper than some of my other friends pay for their in-ground pool. The only problem I had with Blue World Pools was the first installer. He was a no-show. I guess you are going to have a fair amount of crappy installers when you outsource, it comes with the territory. But the second installer I got was great, on time, and did everything he said he would. No issues or complaints with Blue World Pools or the second installer.

Chris,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited that your experience was a great one! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the pool is operating efficiently. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me. Sean.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

From the beginning, Blue World Pools has been a great company to work with. We had quite a delay due to constant rain last year when they were planning to install. They continued to communicate with me and when it came time to install, they were here bright and early. They had my pool in by the end of the day, digging, grading, setting up, all of it. Once it filled, I was in love!! This pool is VERY minimal on chemicals and you can tell when in the water. Maintenance was a breeze, SO MUCH EASIER than a chlorinated pool. Stays perfect all year. When we closed it down, it was in great shape, clear water, etc. When we opening in the spring, it was just as perfect! I was amazed, expecting to see green water when I took off the cover, but not a bit of algae. Simply followed the instructions and it was perfect. LOVE MY POOL!

Diana,

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the pool is working flawlessly! It is customers like you that make our job at Blue World Pools, Inc. so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the markets today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited that process went smoothly from start to finish and we have met and exceeded your expectations. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

We have had a great experience so far. No problems with installation. We are enjoying our pool. Love it!!! We recommend Blue World Pools for anyone looking for a above ground pool. From start to finish the experience was great!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Our experience with this company was not the best. We ordered our pool in April, provided all of the documents needed and they still asked for more. We provided those, the people in the finance department were rude and left rude messages on my voicemail. The pool didn’t get delivered until mid July. We had to personally buy some of the pvc pipe for the installation when everything was supposed to be included. The installer did a great job. That is the only good experience we had with this company. We love the pool but I would not recommend this company.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

It was a great all around experience from the time the sales representative came to the door until they were here to install the pool. They were all very kind and friendly and helped with any questions or concerns. We have really enjoyed the pool and would recommend to others. Thank you Blue World Pools!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Blue World Pools has been very professional from start to finish. They have a wonderful customer service team, assisting you even after the pool is installed. Their installers work very proficient and left my backyard top notch. I love my new pool!!!!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Excellent customer service reps were very patient. Each time I called I received nothing but great customer service. I am very confident that the pool I chose with the help of the sales rep will benefit me. Big shout out to Liddell in finance whom I talked to on numerous occasions during the contract process. Each time that I spoke with him he never once appeared to get frustrated with me. YOU ROCK. He deserves a promotion!!

Blue World Pools expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Blue World Pools provides both above-ground and in-ground pools. The company headquarters are in Nevada and they have been helping families and individuals install new pools for over 12 years.

• Variety: Blue World Pools installs many types of pools, including above-ground and in-ground pools.

• Custom pools: Blue World Pools can work with customers to develop custom pools, depending on the available area.

• Comprehensive help: The company helps homeowners throughout the entire process, from deciding on a pool model to inspection and maintenance.

• Financing: Blue World Pools offers financing options to help customers pay for their pool over time.

• Free site inspection: The company offers free site inspection for homeowners and business owners interested in installing a pool.

• Best for: Homeowners, business owners and property managers who want a variety of pool options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs