Reno, NV

4.7/5 (183 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Top Blue World Pools Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

When I was told this is a zero maintenance pool, I was extremely skeptical, but they were right! The pump is very strong and keeps the pool clean. We only run our pump for 12 hour...

Verified

My husband and I have had an overall good experience with Blue World Pools. We were able to start enjoying our pool about a month after purchase, which during these crazy times, s...

How does Blue World Pools work?

Blue World Pools offers free on-site inspection and consultation for homeowners interested in buying an above ground pool. An independent contractor inspects the property, presents all the available swimming pool options and answers any questions.

Blue World Pools offers three above ground pool packages: Econoline, Midline and Classic. All pool packages come with a manufacturer's warranty. Midline and Classic packages include Blue World Pools’ extensive coverage in addition to the manufacturer warranty.

You can choose to pay in full or select a financing option. Once the purchase is complete, the company delivers the pool. If you live in a state that does not require a licensed contractor to install a pool, the company provides free installation. If you live in a state that does require a licensed contractor, you’re responsible for hiring a contractor or installing it yourself.

Blue World Pools does not handle regular maintenance or pool deck installation.

Blue World Pools prices

Pools range from $399 and go up to more than $10,000. Econoline pools are the most affordable option — these pools start at $399 and include a filter, pump, liner, automatic pool vacuum and a ladder. Midline and Classic models cost more than $10,000 and vary in price depending on size.

Free installation is only available in specific states on customer-ready sites. For customers living in states where free installation isn’t available, they must hire a licensed contractor to install the pool, which may have additional costs. Customers can also install pools themselves.

Delivery is $395 by common carrier truck, or customers can pick up their pools for free at the company's headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.

Blue World Pools FAQ

Is Blue World Pools a scam?
No, Blue World Pools is not a scam. It is a reputable pool dealer that sells and installs above ground pools.
Does Blue World Pools do installation?
Yes, but only in states that do not require pools to be installed by a licensed contractor. In states that do require pools to be installed by a licensed state or county contractor, customers must hire a licensed contractor or perform the installation themselves.
How much are Blue World pools?
Blue World Pools start at $399 for the Econoline package and run up to $10,000 or more for the Midline and Classic pool packages.
When is Blue World Pools open?
Blue World Pools is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m ET.

Is Blue World Pools legit?

Yes, Blue World Pools is a legitimate option for those shopping for an above ground pool. The company is a leading specialist in above ground pools and offers three pool package options that range in price from $399 to more than $10,000. The company provides free installation, but it’s only available in states that do not require a licensed contractor to install a pool. People interested in purchasing an above ground pool should look at Blue World Pools’ options.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: May 20, 2022

Blue World Pools had very good customer service skills and they were very professional and polite. They even gave me their cell phone numbers if I ever needed. Blue World Pools are very sturdy and we haven't had any problems with our pool. I love my pool and so do my kids. I am one happy parent. It was a pain having to go places to go swimming and ask for favors but I saw their ad and I called them. It was very easy to set up an in home appt. They were very knowledgeable about their products and I am able to make payments that are easy on my budget, Blue World Pools has been nothing but good to my family and my family is very thankful that we were able to get a pool with them. Thank you.

Get buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

The pool guys were great! Our backyard was a blank canvas, and as a result, there were a lot of questions and complications that had to be answered and overcome. Absolutely no fault of the pool company or the installation crew they sent out. In fact, after we purchased the pool it took us a few months before WE we were ready to start the installation. We finally scheduled the installation, and then had to delay it. Twice! Entirely issues on our side, but the installers just took it in stride.

When we finally came up with a good date to start, they showed up, we had a long talk about our plans for the backyard, and they got to work. It turns out that it’s harder to install a pool in an empty backyard if you don’t have any solidly mounted equipment installed to begin with. Who knew? But the installation proceeded quickly and cleanly. They installed everything needed, and in a few days we had a pool! It has some temporary issues due to the rest of the backyard still being an empty mess, but after the rest of the yard is done this spring I will get some pictures of the pool nestled between the deck, patio, and garden area. Unfortunately, since we pushed the installation back so far, we only had a couple of weeks to fill, treat, and winterIze the pool. But we love it!!!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

UPDATED 4/22/2022: Our pool is approaching a year old and has provided us with loads of family fun. Maintenance has been super easy with the pump and filter system that came with the pool. I have added a screened enclosure which has reduced the amount of airborne debris that gets in the pool. Blue World Pools is the way to go as far as I'm concerned. Affordable, Attractive, and easy to maintain.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: We love our new pool. What a great company. Delivered and installed in one day we were swimming the next day. Installers were very professional and caring. They did a fantastic job. Our entire family loves the pool and I am very impressed with its high quality and appearance. What a way to beat the Texas heat. Thanks Blue World Pools.

Original review: June 17, 2021

Even though I live 4 miles from the ocean, sometimes you need a break from the crowds and sand. That's where you enjoy Blue World Pools. Once I made my decision, it was a breeze. My pool was installed on June 2nd, 2021. The installer (Donnie) was knowledgeable and did a great job. He was very helpful even after his job was complete. I have had my pool running for a couple of weeks now and have been using it without a problem. My family and I enjoy the pool. The water feels great and it is clear. The pool is very easy to maintain, I check the water levels, put a gallon of bleach in every week as prescribed and ensure the filter is clean. Very little maintenance is needed with the pool if the directions in the pool manual are followed. Look forward to making many memories! Would recommend Blue world pools!!

Original review: June 14, 2021

Blue World Pool was great! There are a lot of negative reviews on Youtube, but we have had no issues with their product. Getting the pool chemically balanced took some time and extra money, but now that we are balanced, it is only taking the bleach once a week and some shock here and there. My kids love the pool! The only flimsy piece to the pool is the ladder. But, we plan to change them out in the future. The installers, were fast and knew exactly what they were doing. The stone breakers is the family that installed ours and I we loved them! They explained things to us a number of times without getting frustrated. We first time pool owners and they had a lot of patience with us!

Original review: May 12, 2022

Right from the first day of the pool being filled it leaked. I called and called to get someone to fix it and spent hours on the phone on hold. I was told the installer was not able to fix it due to personal issues, that I understand. However, after a month or better of getting no response or service, the payment department called to set up the payment, I told them I bought a pool not a sieve and that I would make no payment until it was usable. Boy that is when things started happening, I had an installer on the phone really quick and in a hurry wanting to set up an appointment to get it fixed. I can still get no help on this thing. It still leaks but not as bad.

I was told to go to their web site for accessories, well can't find it and oh well just the way it goes, only got 7 or 8 years left. Don't have to be worried about being let down by their service department, been there, still doing that. They called to ask how the pool was and if I was satisfied, when I told them no again, it is still leaking they said they would have a manager call, well that was a while ago now, I sent pictures as I was asked to and never got a response. Don't get me wrong. We love the pool when we can use it, just have to keep putting water in it. But customer service needs a lot of work....

Original review: May 11, 2022

RINKY - DINK COMPANY....You don't want them to contact you. Rinky - Dink company. Requires both people to be home- ok. Proof of ownership of property - ok. Must sit through a 90-minute sales pitch-ok and a credit check before they speak to you - not ok. If I am paying cash you have not business knowing my credit score. Requires a "credit check" even if you are paying cash or the highest expensive pool package. And of course you own your own land - we do. But a credit check. When I question this; they said company policy. Hung up on when I questioned his practice. I called them back. The lady CSR told me it is company policy. Then she told me that they only deal with professional people and hung up on me. Guess they did not know that both my myself and husband are professional people just retired.

Original review: May 10, 2022

Set up crew was amazing, great family hard workers. We love our pool. They met all they said they would do. Love the automatic vacuum. WOW! Love the no chemical filtration system. Two days after taking cover off pool after sitting all winter clear. Only two days.

Original review: May 9, 2022

Blue World Pools worked with us every step of the install. Helped set up payment plans that were affordable. The installers were very professional and took the time to show us everything that needed done in order to start swimming in our pool.

Original review: May 7, 2022

From purchase to installation it was a very positive experience. The salesman that came out of the home was very friendly and informative. The installation folks that came out were very personable and detailed. Great pool.

Blue World Pools Company Information