It's that easy Request Information
4.36/5

Reno, NV

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

892 Blue World Pools Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 23, 2019

This year was our official first time opening up our pool, we were having trouble with our gauge reading extremely high. We called several times for help and to make sure we were doing everything correctly, they didnt seem to mind helping us even after the second phone call.

Get expert buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2019

We have had our pool for 2 years and love it. It is easy to maintain and we are the envy of our neighborhood. The pool liner has held up great. The filter system keeps our pool clean, filters out all bugs, leaves and other particles, leaving us with very low maintenance. Melissa

Original review: April 20, 2019

My kids have fun. I had fun. My husband had fun. We can invite lots of people over to our house now and go swimming and we can also go camping in the backyard and Cook-Out. We can have all of the tilt of fun cuz we got a Blue World Pool. It's totally awesome. We don't have to holla do anything to it.

Sammyjo,

We are pleased to hear that the pool has revitalized your backyard fun! Family time is the best! You cannot put a dollar sign on family togetherness becuase it is priceless. Blue World Pools, Inc. puts the quality in so you can take the fun out! We value and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Our salesman was very knowledgeable about the products and was very helpful with answering our questions. He was also very patient with our decision making process. The installers did a great job with all of the set up. We are so excited to use our new pool. It looks very sturdy and long lasting! The awesome thing about it was how easy it was to get the water balanced when we first filled it up! So far it’s maintaining clear water like they promised and minimal maintenance and chemicals are required.

Craig,

We love to hear the purchase process through installation exceeded your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, installation, and warranty. We take great pride in our work! Thank you for choosing us for your swimming pool needs! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Pool is fantastic!! The install went exactly as planned, the installers were very professional and answered any questions I had. Very happy with the pool and the water is crystal clear!! Nice job Blue World Pools. Jason

Jason,

We are excited your purchase process went smoothly from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. believes we have some of the best installers in the business! We put the quality in so you can take the fun out! We value and appreciate your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: April 18, 2019

Blue World work with my family for two hours trying to get us into a pool. The representative and customer services were friendly and helpful. The lifetime warranty on the pool was a winning plus as we compared cost and service to getting an underground pool. My family loves the pool.

Antoinette,

Yes an above ground is absolutely a better value than an inground product! Blue World Pools, Inc. standy by the product, the installation, and the warranty! We are excited you are pleased with your purchase! Thanky you for choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 16, 2019

The pool is just perfect for us. The installation guys were fast and efficient and very knowledgeable. They were Alert to answer all our questions and give us extra tips on keeping the maintenance easy.

Amanda,

Thank you for the vote of confidence! We always love to hear the installers were professional and treated you right! It is customers like you that making being in the swimming pool business so rewarding! We value and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to call me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 16, 2019

My experience with this company was great. They were professional with service and with their installing Dept. Fast and answers when asked. Great product of swimming pool. Great turn out after job was completed.

Deborah,

We are excited to hear the purchase process through installation and thereafter went swimmingly! Blue World Pools, Inc. believes we have some of the best installers in the business. We stand by the product, installation, and warranty. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market so we can put the quality in so you can take the fun out! We appreciate you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I love my Blue World Pool. It is very easy to maintain. When I call any department of consumers services they know everything about the pool and they make sure you is satisfied and all your questions and concerns is taking care of.

Patrina,

We appreciate you giving our customer support high marks! Blue World Pools, Inc. has put a special importance on quality cusotmer care before and after installation. We take all customers through a specific process to ensure their happiness with the product and installation. We appreciate you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 13, 2019

I informed the call center rep that I only wanted the pool - delivered, and that my location is not accessible to just anyone - would require air or water travel. Do you just sell the pool I asked? No - of course not - she had to get supervisor approval - NO. They sell services. Good luck if you try to inquire what brand, horsepower pump, etc. with a call center employee. Buy an above ground pool at Walmart, install it yourself with friends and some beer - you can do it for $250. It would cost you likely $10K using this "company".

Cristobal,

For liability purposes, Blue World Pools, inc. installs all the pools we sell as it is a company policy. Additionally, Blue World Pools, Inc. uses heavy machinery and equipment (bobcat) during installation that would not be conducive to air or water travel. Moreover, during installation several tons of sand are used which would also not be conducive to air or water travel. Blue World Pools, Inc. is one of larger and longer running above ground swimming pool companies around. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be experts in the above ground pool business. I would advise against drinking alchohol while installing a pool that your family will be swimming in. This is the very reason Blue World Pools, Inc. does not sell a pool for somebody else to install. Blue World Pools, Inc. wishes you only the best in getting your family safely swimming. We appreciate your interest in Blue World Pools, Inc.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Any questions I have had about my pool they have always been able to give me a answer - very nice and friendly people. If you are looking to purchase a pool I highly recommend them. They are great to work with.

Kristen,

We appreciate the postive marks on our customer service! Blue World Pools, Inc. is one of the most experienced above ground swimming pool companies around. We stand by the product, the installation, and warranty. We appreciate you choosing us for your swimming pool needs! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have nothing bad to say. I love my pool and my kids really love it. I'm glad I went with Blue World Pools. Anytime I think I have a problem I call them and they always answer the phone and they are very friendly. Nobody sounds like they hate their job and they always go the extra mile for me.

Cornell,

You are right, Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help! We have one of the most experinced teams in the business. We are a family owned and operated business and wish to treat our customers and employees like a part of the family. Thank you for choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have received great service from Blue World Pools since the installation 5 years ago. Love the pool and have truly enjoyed it. I have ordered a new Ionizer and received prompt service and would recommend them to anyone. Ricky **.

Ricky,

5 years and going strong! Blue World Pools, Inc. is one of the most experienced above ground swimming pool companies in the country. Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, installation, and warranty. We appreciate you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 12, 2019

The salesman was informative and respectful. He knew all the ins and outs of the pool. We spoke about financing options and how I can get a lower interest rates by doing a bank loan and he was correct. The idea of having the option is great because you don’t have to have thousand of dollars cash to get a good quality product. Things were delivered on time before my installation date so it was ready to go when the contractor got here.

Devona,

We are happy you were pleased with the sales representative and the company! Blue World Pools, Inc. puts the quality in so you can take the fun out! Thank you for choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 12, 2019

After having my 26ft pool. My 15 grandchildren are loving it as much as I do. Once you get use to the cleaning process there is no fuss and all play. I was injured a few years ago and lost a lung so I was in need of therapy so I looked into a pool and was happy to come across Blue World Pools with their setup and financial assistance. My pool is big enough to backstroke, breaststroke and enjoy family get togethers without everyone piled on top of one another. Anytime I have a need or question, the folks at Blue World Pools are quick to get me fixed up with no worries.

Harold,

Yes swimming pools are great for excericise and family fun! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the whole entire family enjoys the pool and you guys have plenty of room. We take great pride in selling a quality product, and standing by the installation and warranty. Thank you for choosing us for your swimming pool neeeds. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 8, 2019

We had an appointment scheduled for almost 2 weeks on a Saturday. They called to confirm & texted to confirm our appointment. The day of there was a no call no show from the technician. I called about 45 minutes later and the lady was rude. I hung up on her, then the lady who scheduled my appointment called to explain the tech was off work that day. If that tech is off work you call beforehand. Don't wait until 45 minutes past the appointment time. Bad customer service.

Penny,

I greatly apologize for the inconvenience, Blue World Pools, Inc. is in the process of updating a site technician's work schedule. Our internal process was temporarily not registering when our representatives indicated to us they wished to take specific time off from appointments. We greatly apologize for Mrs. Tillett's inconvenience. Blue World Pools, Inc. has since been able to remedy this situation. If there is anything I can do to make things right I will be happy to do so. Sean Warren.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Blue World Pools sent out a Representative of their Company to talk with and explain the types of pools that they have. We discussed the different types of pools and she helped me decide on a pool that would help meet my needs. We then went outside to look at the best placement for where the pool should go. They then sent out a crew to install the pool. They showed me how everything worked. We went over all the paperwork. They were very professional and very helpful. I've called the company a few times to get extra things for the pool and they were very helpful. I've been very satisfied with my pool. I would recommend this Company to my friends and family.

Joyce,

We are excited to hear your purchase process went smoothly from start to finish. Blue World Pools, Inc. believes we have some of the best insallation crews in the business. We want to make sure you you understand how to how to operate the pool like we do! Blue World Pools, Inc. is always one call away to answer any question you may have! We value and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 5, 2019

They are always very helpful and are willing to work with you & help you any way they can, they’ve always gone above and beyond to help me with whatever I’ve needed. The pool is awesome, my kids LOVE It.

Jessica,

Thank you and the kids for the vote of confidence! We are always a phone call away for anything you need or question you may have. It is customers like you that make being in the swimming pool business so rewarding! We appreciate you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. We value your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 4, 2019

From day one they were amazing! They scheduled and installed me quick! I have had my pool since 2016 and I’m in love! Every time I’ve had to call they have great customer service and are happy to answer any questions I have!

Jessica,

Thank you for the vote of confidence. We love to hear you are pleased with your purchase. Blue World Pools, Inc. has put a special importance on service after installation to ensure our customer's satisfaction for many years to come! We value and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 3, 2019

The sales representation was very helpful. He come to my house and showed me the pools available. He was patient and answered all of the questions that I had. He helped me pick the right pool for my family. The installer arrived when promised and did a great job. Thank you!

David,

Sounds like the process went swimmingly from purchase to installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the quality of the product, installation, and warranty. We believe we have some of the best installation crews in the busineess! Thank you for choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I would recommend Blue World Pools. The installation team was very professional and polite. The pool is well made and very sturdy. The only downside was the installation process was longer than first talked about.

Michael,

We are happy you are pleased with your purchase. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! We are one of the laregest and longest running above ground swimming pool companies around! We appreciate you choosing us for your swimming pool neeeds. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: March 29, 2019

We decided to purchase an above ground pool and saw the reviews Blue World Pool had. A gentleman came to our house with all the information about the type of pools and materials and helped us made the perfect decision on the pool that fit our needs. Three weeks later, the installation crew arrived early morning and were finished installing by 5 pm the same day. It's been almost a yr and we enjoyed our first summer with our Blue World Pool. Our kids and friends love it!!!

Marco,

It gives us great pleasure to know your family and friends are enjoying your pool! A pool brings families and communities together for some gold old fashioned fun! It is customers like you that make being in the pool business so rewarding! Thank you for choosing us for your swimming pool needs! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: March 28, 2019

From our first meeting with the representative through the installation process of our pool we were greeted with pleasant and courteous people, equipped to do their job. If questions were asked that they couldn't answer prompt responses from others were made. Even speaking with someone in the financial department, we felt that this was a worthy investment in our family. Spending precious time together is very important to us and enjoying our time around the pool will be enjoyed for many years to come.

Walter,

We love to hear the pool is a source of enjoyment for you and your family. Family time is priceless! Blue World Pools, Inc. puts the quality in so you can take the fun out! We stand by the product, installation, and warranty! We value and appreciate your business. If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: March 26, 2019

We have had our Blue World pool for about 3 years now and we absolutely love it! No more going to public pools for our family! They came out and set it up quick and we were swimming within a couple of days! Very simple to take care of even the kids help out!

Sherri,

WE are excited 3 years later and you still love it! Blue World Pools, Inc. products are a great investment for the family! Family time swimming in your own pool is priceless. We sell some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, installation, and warranty! Thank you for choosing us for your swimmming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Blue World Pools was very helpful and even went the extra mile to help me get financed. They always help when I call with any questions about opening or closing my pool and give me good helpful feedback on how to maintenance my pool. It’s very little maintenance. We love our pool.

Tiwanda,

We are always happy to hear from our satisfied customers! Yes, we are here to help every step of the way. You get first classs service and products when you purchase a pool from Blue World Pools, Inc. We stand by the quality of the product, installation, and warranty. Blue World Pools, Inc. is one of the largest and longest running above ground swimming pool companies in the country. We value and appreciate your business. If I can be of assistance at anytime please feel free to reach out to me directly, Sean Warren.

Original review: March 25, 2019

From the time we decided to look into getting a pool the Blue World Pool people have been great. They have talked with us about everything. They came out to our home to speak with us. The paperwork did not take long. When they came out to install it was fast. When I call them about anything they answer all my questions and help solve any and all our problems. We have had no problems with our pool.

Lori,

we are excited the process has gone smoothly for you! Blue World Pools, Inc. prides ourselves on delivering top quality products, people, and support. We are always a phone call away to answer any questions you may have. We appreciate you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: March 25, 2019

Whenever I call Blue World I am very satisfied with the customer service they provide. I have been dealing with Blue World Pools since I purchased a pool over 4 years ago. My experience with dealing with Blue World is exceptional. I would recommend Blue World to everyone.

Trudy,

Thank you for recognizing our commitment to customer support! We are a phone call away to answer any questions you may have! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands behind the product, installation, and warranty. We value and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: March 22, 2019

The representative that came to our home was very nice. They wanted a quick answer. We were excited about owning our first pool. Pool was paid for in full. We only were able to swim for about a month. Very clear low maintenance so far.. Love the fact you do not need all the crazy chemicals.. Thank you Blue World Pools...

Kim,

We are excited that you are pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest quality products on the market today! We are one of the most experienced above ground swimming pool suppliers in the country. We appreciate you choosing for your swimmming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: March 22, 2019

After making the initial call, a salesman show up and handle pretty much everything from there! Very quick an easy!!! I was swimming in about 8 weeks! The pool is very low maintenance and fairly inexpensive to maintain.

April,

We love to hear from our happy customers! Blue World Pools, Inc. is a turnkey operation, we sell, install, and finance. We are a one stop shop for all your above ground swimming pool needs. WE are one of the most experienced names in the swimming pool industry today. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Every time I call in they go up & beyond to help you & make sure you are satisfied. Wanda is the best! We had a problem with our liner & our installer got a new one ordered & put in without any stress on us. Our installer was great also.

Darlene,

Of course we want to make sure your pool is installed perfectly and you are completely satisfied! We appreciate your vote of confidence. Blue World Pools, Inc. has put a huge emphasis on customer service after installation. We value and appreciate your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Blue World Pools expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Blue World Pools provides both above-ground and in-ground pools. The company headquarters are in Nevada and they have been helping families and individuals install new pools for over 12 years.

• Variety: Blue World Pools installs many types of pools, including above-ground and in-ground pools.

• Custom pools: Blue World Pools can work with customers to develop custom pools, depending on the available area.

• Comprehensive help: The company helps homeowners throughout the entire process, from deciding on a pool model to inspection and maintenance.

• Financing: Blue World Pools offers financing options to help customers pay for their pool over time.

• Free site inspection: The company offers free site inspection for homeowners and business owners interested in installing a pool.

• Best for: Homeowners, business owners and property managers who want a variety of pool options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs