Call toll free
(866) 899-1927
4.10/5

Reno, NV

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

850 Blue World Pools Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

We got our pool at the end of the summer 2018. It was a nice way to end the summer. We had a few problems with the set up. But Blue World Pools sent the people back out and they took care of the problem. So far they have been a pleasure to work with. Completely recommend them.

Get expert buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Called to ask a question about my pool vacuum. Mr. ** gave me the name of a person I can call to troubleshoot my problem. He also asked if I had any other issues. He was very professional. He also told me if I had any other issues to call any time and he would walk me through the issues.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Our pool buying experience with Blue World Pools went very well! The installation process was smooth and easy. The installers were very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools to anyone looking for a nice above ground pool!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Blue World Pools made my family's dream of owning a pool a reality. They took all the work out of it and made the whole experience pleasant. They have done everything they promised and are continuing to provide us with great service.

William,

Thank you for the kind words! It is customers like yourself that make being in the swimming pool business so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. will always be here to help you whenever we are needed! We value you and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me, Sean Warren.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Our 4 year old wanted a pool for his birthday. We saw the commercial for Blue World and decided to give them a try! We are so glad we did. A sales associate came out to our house and showed us the many plans and items we could chose for. After an hour of explaining and talking we decided on a pool. Filled of the paperwork, wrote a check for the downpayment and then waited for our pool to be delivered! Once it was delivered we paid for us pool in full and the team that came to set it up was wonderful. Very professional and thorough. It was set up in no time and we are enjoying it everyday!

Brandy,

Love the picture of your boy! I bet he is like a fish! Swimming is great excericse and I would bet he sleeps really well at night too! Thank you for choosing us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. My organization stands by the product, installation, and warranty. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

This company tells almost everyone they will get a cheaper pool for being a show pool. Sales pitch, be aware. 100$ gift card is really in store credit. They have no online store to look at and you have to do it over the phone. The products mostly are over a 100$ so you literally are paying for the product. This company is a complete joke and sucks money out of people in every place possible. Interest rates are high. Only way to buy a pool from these guys is getting your own financing first. They record everything because it is their back up for court and lawsuits. They are misleading, terrible ethics, and literally do not care about you except take your money. These guys are a joke. Get a reputable company with local financing and local reputable contractor. Cheap stairs, pool cover that is free is terrible, and the only positive was the guy installing the pool.

Joshua,

Blue World Pools, Inc. wants to make sure our customers are happy! My organizaton is one of the larger and most experienced above ground delaers in the country. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. If you have any issues whatsoever please call me directly, Sean Warren. I will be more than happy to help you!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

The purchase of this pool starting with installation was a nightmare and got worse as time went on. Foreman of job was only person that could speak proper English and his smart mouth got him beat up the night before at a bar in Austin and he found himself in hospital. Therefore he tried talking his workers through the process of installation over the phone from hospital bed. Before pool installation was complete the foreman contractor asked my husband and I to sign off on paperwork so that he could pay his workers, which in our error we did. What a mistake that turned out to be.

It took 3 times for foreman and workers to come out and get it installed correctly, which means 2 times to drain and refill at our expense. The plumbing from pool to pump looked horrible and pump installed was not correct size to filter pool correctly. Needless to say a year later we were purchasing the correct size pump to accommodate the pool size we had. That's another headache in itself... Company tried to accommodate by sending free floats and a cheap vacuum system.

A hemorrhagic stroke in 2014 left me unable to work therefore we were having a difficult time making payments and we were not able to come to any sort of an agreement to repay the loan. An individual by the name of Eugene proceeded in harassing my husband and I along with other family members regarding this issue. He was rude and aggressive every time he contacted us. We have made several attempts to reach an amount so that we could settle this and have yet had any luck. I refuse to allow them to withdraw funds from our bank account but have offered to send monthly payments which they say they have no way to accept a check or money order for the payment each month. Therefore, we continue to receive crude and harassing calls each month. Now we are having to retain an attorney to hopefully settle this matter once and for all.

Phyllis,

Since your pool was well over 5 years ago and this was never mentioned back then, it is certainly suspect it is brought up now when you are well past due. The easiest way to pay is on a rechargable debit card so you do not have to send anyting through regular mail. Please reach out to Kasey and she will be more than happy to help you settle your remaining debt. If you have any service questions whatsoever please feel free to reach out to Luther.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Great experience starting with the sales rep to installation. My husband and I spoke with different companies before making a decision and I could personally would like to thank them. My husband had brain surgery and need some time to have thing repeated but to them they didn't mind repeating themselves. And that what I call excellent customer service. Again thank you for everything and of course love my pool.

Elizabeth,

Blue World Pools, Inc. will always be here to answer any questions you have! I will private message you our service manager's cell phone number so you can get into direct contact with him in the future! We are excited the process went smoothly for you and your husband! My organization appreciates you choosing us for your swimming pool needs! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I have been with Blue World since 2016 and had a loss of income in my household, I tried to explain to them that I need my payments cut in half or they can have the pool back, instead of working with me I paid them with my debit card and they went into my account. Took additional funds out on the same day. Eugene has been harassing my references after they asked him not to call anymore. Blue World has been advised not to call my job and he continues to do so when we cannot have personal calls at work and he has left very rude and threatening voicemails on my phone. They have already place a lien on my property, and he still continues to harass me and my references along with my employer!! This is very disrespectful and needs to stop the harassment!!!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Extremely pleased with this company. They were very helpful from start to finish. The installation team was very friendly and professional. They took the time to teach me about maintenance and upkeep of my pool. And the service does not stop there. The support team at the office is always there to help with any questions about your pool or anything you need in products for your pool.

David,

We are pleased to hear the customer service after installation met and exceeded your expectations! We are a family owned and operated business and want you to feel you are part of the Blue World Pools family! We also sell some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Thank you for your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018
Blue World Pools was a fantastic product. I'm very happy with the pool. The installation crew was very helpful. Their advice was beyond helpful in the use of the pool. They were very courteous, did their job, didn't waste any time, got it in as fast as they could. The support crew with the company has been phenomenal. They've given me free things just for being a customer. They've always been helpful. Every question has always been answered. I couldn't speak more highly of the company. I think they're very helpful people. They just want you to have a good pool and enjoy your experience. And the value, when you look at it, for the cost of the pool compared to a cheapie, this thing will last my family for the rest of my life and into the future. I couldn't be more happy with it. Thank you. I highly recommend them.
David,

Yes we put the quality in so you can take the fun out! We are happy to hear your experience has and continues to be top notch! Thank you for the vote of confidence. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. My organization will always be here to help you along the way! If there is ever anythign I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

My experience with Blue World has been fantastic. The installers were very friendly and had my pool installed and filling in about 6 hours. The ion system works amazingly well to keep the water clear and clean. Customer service is always available with help for questions that I've had from closing the pool for the winter to questions about water quality and how to read the test strips. I definitely recommend Blue World Pools.

Tom,

We are excited you love the ionization system as much as we do! Blue World Pools, Inc. is a family owned and operated business and is here to help! Thank you for choosing us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. vaues and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out, Sean Warren.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

We have had a great experience with Blue World Pools from the beginning with the sales rep through installation and customer service following a Cat 5 Hurricane! Couldnt ask for a better product or company!

Donna,

We have been rooting for you guys down there, Panama City Strong! We have heard our pools are still standing and are working with our customers that have been going through hardships brought on by the storm. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Bought a 24 foot round pool. The pool has been great and easy to keep clean. The salesman had all types of information and facts about going with the non- chlorine pool. He was right. Kids love the pool and get in it as much as possible. The installation department works well with you and keeps you informed with what’s going on during the process.

Greg,

Love the beautiful photo of your deck, fence, and pool! We are pleased that your family is enjoying your pool purchase! We sell some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, installation, and warranty. Thank you for choosing us! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

The installers were very professional and knowledgeable about the pool. We have enjoyed the pool tremendously! It is very low maintenance. Our friends and family were very surprised at the quality of the above ground pool.

Sue,

We are happy you are pleased with your puchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. is a trusted name in the swimming pool business. We have some of the most experienced installers in the business! We put the quality in so you can take the fun out! Thank you for your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

When we ordered our pool, they were on time and courteous! The installer called to let me know they were on their way and when they finished, they cleaned everything up! They asked our opinions on how the pool looked and if we were happy with it. This is an amazing company!

Brent,

We are happy to hear you are pleased with the company and the product! We are a family owned and operated business and want to make sure you feel you are part of the Blue World family! We are always eager to help! We value and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

We’ve called multiple times being that this is our first pool we have owned. We have always been able to get someone in the phone to answer our questions. Great Customer Service and Technical Help. The pool was much larger than I thought which works out great for my family.

Elizabeth,

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you are pleased with the company and the product. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a trusted name in the above ground swimming pool industry. Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited the pool is even larger than expected! More room to swim is always better. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

We have really enjoyed our Blue World pool. It has been a great addition to our home... I love to sit and watch the kids and grandkids enjoy being in the pool for hours at a time. It was definitely worth the money to see everyone enjoying it.

Loretta,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited you love your pool! Owning a pool creates many lifelong memories your grandkids will never forget! Swimming is a great healthy exercise! Being a pool owner brings a lot of happiness to the whole family. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future, please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

We purchased a pool. During the Thanksgiving break we came back and my liner was completely destroyed. Now every time we have called this company for warranty they have said, “You have to patch it. You have to patch it.” We have patched this line at least 40 times. There were more patches than line. Now our pools liner completely gave way and there is no line, released all the watch and now flapping. But no one is in the office. No one will return calls. This company after getting money is bogus, next step small claims court I guess.

Krystal,

We are happy to help! We have a service technician in our office year round. Call 1 800 706 0907 ext 4 ask for Luther. I guarantee you he will satisfy you. I will also have him reach out to you directly. Typically patching a liner helps the customer save money instead of replacing it, which can be costlier. Please feel free to reach out to me as well. I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren PS It looks like you drained your pool, which will stretch the liner and cause it to fail.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Great customer service while searching for that perfect pool for my family. Which lead to the purchase of our new family pool. All my questions were answered prior to installation and during installation. My installer explained everything he was doing from start to finish. Blue World Pools stayed in contact with me throughout the process and have been available since to assist in the maintenance and proper upkeep of my pool. I would highly recommend Blue World Pools to anyone who is in the market to purchase a pool. Thank you my BLUE WORLD POOL FAMILY.

Willena,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is super excited the process went perfectly from start to finish! It is customers like you that make our job so enjoyable! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased you chose us for your swimming pool needs. Blue Word Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I signed my contract on the 1st of July, 2018. I was told I would be "swimming" in August. I heard nothing from the company for over three weeks, then I contacted them at the end of July. Said they would have a date available Mid august, that didn't work out. They then assured me that it would be installed on the 26th of August. I cut my vacation at the beach short to be home and once again no install. I was told then that it would be handle to following weekend.

I called that Friday the 31st of August to verify the install time and was once again lied to and told that there was not an install scheduled. The last person I talked to was a Mr. ** who assured me that I would receive a call the following week no later than the fifth of September to talk about my concerns and when my pool install could be scheduled. It is now the 26th of November 2018 and I have left the company install department numerous voicemails and I have tried to contact Mr. **. I hope this review helps get their attention. I want my deposit back and the decency of a truthful and honest conversation.

Michael,

There were many uncharacteristic delays on the installation side. The last conversation you had with our VP of sales was that you would be one of the first installations of 2019. I will be more than happy to have the same gentleman you spoke to last review with you the details of that communication. The weather pushed back the installation on multiple occasions. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to installing your pool at the earliest opportunity in 2019. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. Sean.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Easy to create a low maintenance Oasis in your backyard! Our family loves our pool from Blue World Pools! We love how easy it is to keep up compared to other systems we've had. Blue World is just a call away with any questions.

Amy,

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear our pool is easy to operate! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I purchased a Blue World Pool in July of 2016 and have been enjoying my pool experience ever since!!! The service department does an outstanding job of assisting whenever any questions arise and always prepared to assist with ordering pool supplies and products!!! They truly are a phone call away from helping you to get back to enjoying your pool again!!! They are always friendly and courteous... anxious to serve and assist!!! I would recommend them to anyone seeking to purchase and maintain an above ground pool!!!

Diane,

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear about your positive experience! Blue World Pools, Inc. is one of the most experienced above ground swimming pool experts in the country. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me. Sean.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Swimming pool is awesome, very clean & enjoyable. The ladder that comes with this pool is amazing & easy to enter and exit the pool. We live in Missouri so we had to winterize a month ago and already missing our pool time. The pump is very powerful and keeps the water super clean!

Curt,

Blue World Pools is excited that you love your new pool. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to the warm weather too! Please feel free to call with any questions once you open up you pool in the Spring. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

We bought a Blue World Pool in June and it was installed on or about 23 July. The installer was very good guy named Xavier. The ionizer and sand filter work great at keeping the pool clean with a gallon of bleach a week. We have been swimming in it daily since installation, including warm Central Texas days in October. I have regularly kept the pool level up to par and noticed slow leakage around the bottom rim about two weeks ago. The leak then was not visible but the water level continues to drop one inch a day. I put a pair of goggles on and noticed a discolored blackish stain on the bottom edge seam of the liner that could be hairline seepage causing the leak since I could not locate anything else. This seepage is like looking for a needle in a haystack. The installer came out two days ago and told me it was the seam and that he would ask Blue World Pools to cover a new replacement liner under warranty.

Well, after spending 10000 cash for a pool Blue World tried to bill us out of 25000 for, James ** of BWP says they will not replace the liner under warranty. The only thing they would do is send a patch kit and I can either repair it myself or hire it done. He says he thinks the damage is not warranty related. Then he berates me and instead of trying to help solve my problem, he makes me very upset and retaliatory. He said I need to discuss it with my lawyer. Forget that; lawyers are what protects BWP and the money they pay them from billing their customers. No, I will go directly to the manufacturers of the products that BWP sells and see if they care to solve my problem without having to pay for a faulty seam. Beware of this company. They will not stand behind anything!

Ralph,

Blue World Pools, Inc. sent out an installer because because you were convinced it was a seam separation and did not wish to patch your liner. The installer indicated it was not a seam separation and you refused to pay for the service. It was clear that you had some work done after the installation that caused the puncture in your liner. A seam separation happens immediately upon installation and is unbelievably rare. You developed a slow leak but it was not caused by Blue World Pools, Inc. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to resolving your issues within the bounds and scope of your contract. I can be reached directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. PS Our agreements with the manufacturer detail Blue World Pools, Inc. would not come out of pocket any money on a seam separation. However, Blue World Pools, Inc. will not make our manufacturer be accountable for something he should not have too and did not cause. Blue World Pools, Inc. will be more than happy to give the consumer a substantial discount on a new liner or an installer can patch the liner at cost. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to resolving your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

We have had several experiences with Blue World since getting our pool and they have been excellent. They go above and beyond to solve our problem and help however they can. They are always polite, professional, and courteous.

Gayla,

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear your interactions met and exceeded your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help whether you pool is newer or 20 years old or more! Blue World Pools, Inc. is a family owned business that does right by our customers. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me. Sean.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I got my pool in July and my family had a great time. The pool is very well built. The materials are excellent, strong. The installation was done by professionals. The filter and maintenance are so easy to do. I recommend a Blue World Pools.

Karen,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you are so pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. believes we have some of the most experience installers in the business. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I purchased a pool in May 2018. I had been having issues with the pump. The company sent me all the parts to replace the ionizer. I can call at any time and they are there to help me. If they are closed I leave a message and get a response the next day. I have had no issues I have even had a family member get a pool already as well. I am very pleased with how fast the process was in signing and actually installing the pool...

Veronica,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited you recommended us to family, that certainly is a vote of confidence! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help year round! Blue World Pools, Inc. wants to make sure your new pool is running perfectly! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Blue World Pools are a lot of fun. We bought a 27' Midline pool. Best bang for your buck. Also, I love the filter they include with the pool, it is very easy to maintain. Just 2 gallons of Clorox bleach per week and I'm good to go. That's only $8 in chemicals/week. A lot cheaper than some of my other friends pay for their in-ground pool. The only problem I had with Blue World Pools was the first installer. He was a no-show. I guess you are going to have a fair amount of crappy installers when you outsource, it comes with the territory. But the second installer I got was great, on time, and did everything he said he would. No issues or complaints with Blue World Pools or the second installer.

Chris,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited that your experience was a great one! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the pool is operating efficiently. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me. Sean.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

The installation of the Blue World Pool was a positive experience. We have been enjoying the pool since September 2016!!! Blue World Pool's customer service department has also been easy to deal with!

Melissa,

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear from our happy customers! Blue World Pools, Inc. believes we have the most experienced installers in the business. Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help year round with any questions whatsoever. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me. Sean.

Blue World Pools expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Blue World Pools provides both above-ground and in-ground pools. The company headquarters are in Nevada and they have been helping families and individuals install new pools for over 12 years.

• Variety: Blue World Pools installs many types of pools, including above-ground and in-ground pools.

• Custom pools: Blue World Pools can work with customers to develop custom pools, depending on the available area.

• Comprehensive help: The company helps homeowners throughout the entire process, from deciding on a pool model to inspection and maintenance.

• Financing: Blue World Pools offers financing options to help customers pay for their pool over time.

• Free site inspection: The company offers free site inspection for homeowners and business owners interested in installing a pool.

• Best for: Homeowners, business owners and property managers who want a variety of pool options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs