Call toll free
(866) 899-1927
4.02/5

Reno, NV

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

826 Blue World Pools Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Swimming pool is awesome, very clean & enjoyable. The ladder that comes with this pool is amazing & easy to enter and exit the pool. We live in Missouri so we had to winterize a month ago and already missing our pool time. The pump is very powerful and keeps the water super clean!

Get expert buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

We bought a Blue World Pool in June and it was installed on or about 23 July. The installer was very good guy named Xavier. The ionizer and sand filter work great at keeping the pool clean with a gallon of bleach a week. We have been swimming in it daily since installation, including warm Central Texas days in October. I have regularly kept the pool level up to par and noticed slow leakage around the bottom rim about two weeks ago. The leak then was not visible but the water level continues to drop one inch a day. I put a pair of goggles on and noticed a discolored blackish stain on the bottom edge seam of the liner that could be hairline seepage causing the leak since I could not locate anything else. This seepage is like looking for a needle in a haystack. The installer came out two days ago and told me it was the seam and that he would ask Blue World Pools to cover a new replacement liner under warranty.

Well, after spending 10000 cash for a pool Blue World tried to bill us out of 25000 for, James ** of BWP says they will not replace the liner under warranty. The only thing they would do is send a patch kit and I can either repair it myself or hire it done. He says he thinks the damage is not warranty related. Then he berates me and instead of trying to help solve my problem, he makes me very upset and retaliatory. He said I need to discuss it with my lawyer. Forget that; lawyers are what protects BWP and the money they pay them from billing their customers. No, I will go directly to the manufacturers of the products that BWP sells and see if they care to solve my problem without having to pay for a faulty seam. Beware of this company. They will not stand behind anything!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

We have had several experiences with Blue World since getting our pool and they have been excellent. They go above and beyond to solve our problem and help however they can. They are always polite, professional, and courteous.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I got my pool in July and my family had a great time. The pool is very well built. The materials are excellent, strong. The installation was done by professionals. The filter and maintenance are so easy to do. I recommend a Blue World Pools.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I purchased a pool in May 2018. I had been having issues with the pump. The company sent me all the parts to replace the ionizer. I can call at any time and they are there to help me. If they are closed I leave a message and get a response the next day. I have had no issues I have even had a family member get a pool already as well. I am very pleased with how fast the process was in signing and actually installing the pool...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Blue World Pools are a lot of fun. We bought a 27' Midline pool. Best bang for your buck. Also, I love the filter they include with the pool, it is very easy to maintain. Just 2 gallons of Clorox bleach per week and I'm good to go. That's only $8 in chemicals/week. A lot cheaper than some of my other friends pay for their in-ground pool. The only problem I had with Blue World Pools was the first installer. He was a no-show. I guess you are going to have a fair amount of crappy installers when you outsource, it comes with the territory. But the second installer I got was great, on time, and did everything he said he would. No issues or complaints with Blue World Pools or the second installer.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

The installation of the Blue World Pool was a positive experience. We have been enjoying the pool since September 2016!!! Blue World Pool's customer service department has also been easy to deal with!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I bought a pool a few years back from Blue World Pools. When I tell you I adore their parts/service department I truly mean it. They have help me with instructions/ guidance and quality customer service. Some companies sell you things and drop the ball but not Blue World Pool. I can call with questions and they ALWAYS spend the time to talk me through my situation or sell me what I need; I love my pool but service/parts and a gentleman named Luther has been my lifesaver. You will be satisfied with this company so I give them 5 stars that are well deserved.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I found out earlier this year that my loan was for 11 years and not the 5 year I term that I agreed to initially. I entered into this loan under false pretenses due to the lies that were told to me by the sales representatives. After searching the internet regarding the companies standing; I found out I was not alone. Now Blue World Pools have a lien on my property and I am stuck paying on a 5 year loan. Not to mention, I have no way to trace my loan because I have no access to my account. I receive no statements and no online account is set up. This is one reason why I didn't know that I had entered into a 11 year loan. I only found out that I had entered into this long term loan because I was being treated rudely by the unprofessional staff that work in the payment account department.

I had been paying for 4 years and thought I was about to be done paying on my loan; so I inquired about the balance only to find out that I was nowhere near paying off my loan. The staff was so rude that when I attempted to make a payment once the staff told me they could not take my payment. I just could not believe it! The company stopped taking payments out of my account for months; and Oct 21, 2018 out of the blue with no heads up the company began taking payments out of my checking account again. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I've had to call a few times to get confirmation on how I was operating my pump and how to clear my water. Luther walked me through everything step by step every time I spoke with him. Recently I called in regards to how to winterize my pool and he told me exactly what to do to prep it then told me after I do those steps that I need to call him back and he will walk me through the shutting down process, also step by step.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Our service with Blue World Pools has been nothing less than a very pleasant one. Our salesperson was knowledgeable about the different products. The Installer was quick helpful with information on how to care for the pool. Customer service was very friendly and helpful when needed. And the service department was great at answering all our questions. We love our pool and would recommend Blue World to anyone thinking of purchasing a pool.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I got a great deal on the pool I wanted and the installation was incredible to watch, the installation crew manager (Juan) is an amazing guy, very helpful and courteous. My overall experience was great and I am enjoying my purchase.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

The process of getting the pool installed was quick and they did everything except fill the pool! I’m very happy with the whole experience of the installation. I would definitely recommend this company for a pool. And there’s a lifetime warranty!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Pool was leaking since the installation in July 2017. Thought it was just from us splashing. Then during the winter it kept up. Opened pool June 2018 and it started all over. Repeated calls to the company got us answers like "we will send our leak detector" to you to find out the answer. I asked if they would need a "left handed crescent wrench" to help with their "leak detector" that was never sent or followed up on. To this point Blue World Pools is doing their best to NOT back up their guarantee promises.

8/10/17 had first bad experience, installation was totally unacceptable. 8/10, 8/12, 8/21 twice. 9/26/18 "leak detector" out in the field. He'll (Luther or Jeff) send someone to find with "leak detector" NEVER HAPPENED. 10/26/18 Talked to Luther again. Will set up service call that will cost me $$$ REALLY??? If it sounds too good... It is. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE FROM BLUE WORLD POOLS.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

We were looking an above ground pool for our family and we contacted Pool World Pools for an estimate. The sales representative that came to our home was very knowledgeable about the products. He was very helpful with helping us choose our pool. The price of the pool was very reasonable and the financing was extremely easy. I would recommend Pool World Pools to anyone that is looking to purchase an above ground pool for their family.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

After a bit of work leveling the pool site and getting ready we finally got our pool. My family, friends and I have enjoyed our pool every day. It looks beautiful and it feels wonderful. I hate to have to close it for the winter but I am not a polar bear. Blue World Pools is a great product. I can't wait to open it up again in the spring.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I live in Panama City, Florida and just had Hurricane Michael visit us. It is total devastation. Our house was hit and much to our surprise our pool is still standing. We love our pool and we are so happy we still have it.

Jennifer,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear that you are safe from the storm! Blue World Pools, Inc. wishes you and your community only the best in rebuilding and fixing your home! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited your pool was unharmed so you can still get enjoyment and relaxation from it! If there is something Blue World Pools, Inc. can do to help you please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

From the beginning, Blue World Pools has been a great company to work with. We had quite a delay due to constant rain last year when they were planning to install. They continued to communicate with me and when it came time to install, they were here bright and early. They had my pool in by the end of the day, digging, grading, setting up, all of it. Once it filled, I was in love!! This pool is VERY minimal on chemicals and you can tell when in the water. Maintenance was a breeze, SO MUCH EASIER than a chlorinated pool. Stays perfect all year. When we closed it down, it was in great shape, clear water, etc. When we opening in the spring, it was just as perfect! I was amazed, expecting to see green water when I took off the cover, but not a bit of algae. Simply followed the instructions and it was perfect. LOVE MY POOL!

Diana,

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the pool is working flawlessly! It is customers like you that make our job at Blue World Pools, Inc. so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the markets today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited that process went smoothly from start to finish and we have met and exceeded your expectations. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

The staff at Blue World Pools are friendly and helpful. They are eager to help any way they can. The financing is easy to maneuver through and supplies personnel are also helpful in getting me my supply needs quickly and efficiently. The Pool is amazingly easy to maintain.

Kelly,

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the pool is easy to maintain and works exactly as promised. Blue World Pools, Inc. is always eager to help all of our customers. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool partner for many many years to come! If there is ever anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ex 3031, Sean Warren.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Took longer than expected. The overall experience was not bad. We signed our original contract the 10th of July and was told it would be 3-4 weeks. The pool was completed on September 30th. If you are thinking about a pool for next summer you may want to start your process now.

Erica,

Getting your pool installed now will mean you get to use it earlier on next swim season! I know that the weather and the amount of customer interest put us further behind than we would have liked. Blue World Pools, Inc. will be adding multiple installers in all areas to ensure we are better equipped to handle any delays in the future. Blue World Pools, Inc. values you business and looks forward to serving you in the future. We will be reaching out to you shortly to make up for your slight delay. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Every step of our pool purchase went smooth. When the contractor came out to check out the area and give us a quote, he was very friendly and helpful. The man that installed our pool did great at getting it leveled out and it was up quickly! The maintenance is so easy, we loved every second in the water!

Rachel,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is delighted the process was flawless from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear how much enjoyment your family gets out of the pool. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

From the time of delivery to now, the service department has been wonderful. They patiently answer our questions and offer advice on any problem we have whether it be water not clearing up properly after laying idle all winter to a part not working properly. They offer great incentives in the form of gift certificates to help keep the cost down. We love our above ground Blue World Pool and the ease of keeping it maintained by adding Clorox weekly!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

My family and I are so happy with our pool!! The lady who came to show us all the different pools they have was amazing! I initially called for the 299 pool but realized how much more amazing products they have after her presentation and was blown away! Now we have the pool of our dreams and the quality is top of the line. I couldn’t believe how awesome the prices were with everything that I got with it. They helped me do all the financial paperwork right from home and got me approve very quickly. They answered any questions I had and were very professional. I have and will def recommend blue world pools to friends and family. Thanks guys!!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Took a month to install. Leaks. Leans. Not level. Ladder is very cheap made. Cleaning systems don't work properly. Pump leaks. Phone call/voicemail now salesman and secretary very nice but past that horrible. Shame on you.

Jeff,

I know my service department has already reached out to fix ANY AND ALL issues. Our service manager's name is Jim Harris and I privately gave you his cell phone so you can reach him at anytime. My organization values your business and we look forward to making you completely happy and satisfied. Sean.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I seen a commercial on TV for Blue World Pools for 299. I called them and they sent a sales rep out within a week. I wanted the pool for 299. The man says, "You have to pick up that pool at the warehouse in Atlanta, Georgia." Then he states, "Let me show you what we offer with great products." As he talked to me in the dark out at my table as we used the flashlights on our phones to go over what they offered as a chemical-free pool!!! Well that sight there bought me... Then after we do paperwork he states, "only one gallon of bleach a week is what you are to use." Well me and my daughters' hair turned green... And water was getting slimy. I took water to be tested at different places and well they all say the same thing. "You have to have chlorine stabilizer and shock in your pool."

Now here I am with more money out for chemicals and pipes that leak due to not being put on right. The installers left trash and packing all over. A lady calls me and says the day after my pool was put in if I give them a good review then I can get 150 in products for my pool. Well my dumb ** left a good review now. When you call them to ask questions or talk about the pricing of this chemical pool they want to be rude and disrespectful... I should have knowed it was too good to be true. Run while you can.

Charlotte,

I know my service department has already reached out to address your concerns. Our service manager's name is Jim Harris and I privately gave you his cell phone so you can reach him at anytime. My organization values your business and we look forward to making you completely happy and satisfied. Sean.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Customer service dept needs some work as far as professional language with customers. Seemed like a few reps forgot they had a adult on the line instead of a buddy. My installation team was wonderful!! Here in time, finished on time and answered all questions. Salesperson nice but was in it to make a sale, must work on commission.

Melissa,

Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your insight! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the installation met and exceeded your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I love my Blue World Pool with many years to come. They were very helpful when I called. If I didn't understand they would send me a video. The best part about everything is it is a chemical-free pool. Save me a lot of money this year.

Linda,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited we met and exceeded your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, installation, and warranty. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

My pool was installed on August 17, 2018, and it developed a slow leak about 3 weeks later. I am waiting for repairs to be made. Until the pool is up and running for next summer, I really cannot do a complete review since I was only able to use the pool for about 3 weeks. My contacts with the service department have been good, and they sent an installer to look at the pool, but until the repairs are made, I can't really do a review justice.

Sharon,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is fully committed to getting your pool working perfectly! I messaged you both my cell phone and our service manager's so we can be directly accountable for your happiness! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business and looks forward to getting you 100% satisfied! If you ever should need directly at the office, I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Other than the weather not cooperating, installer worked very well with my schedule. Installer gave detailed instructions on how to use the pump and vacuum. Product is easy to use and maintain. Pool looks great.

Matthew,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear that you love the product! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, warranty, and installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

My experience with Blue World Pools over the past 2 1/2 years has been great. The salesman that came to our house was very polite and informative. He was not pushy. We wanted our pool in our front yard, which is a hill, and they got it in the spot we wanted. The installer did an amazing job. Anytime I have needed something or had a question they were there to answer. I have had pools before and this one is the most efficient and easiest to take care of. Can’t ask for anything better than chemical free. I love my pool.

Lori,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited you are pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations from start to finish! It is customers like yourself that makes selling pools for a living so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, warranty, and installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. has some of the best installers in the business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Blue World Pools expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Blue World Pools provides both above-ground and in-ground pools. The company headquarters are in Nevada and they have been helping families and individuals install new pools for over 12 years.

• Variety: Blue World Pools installs many types of pools, including above-ground and in-ground pools.

• Custom pools: Blue World Pools can work with customers to develop custom pools, depending on the available area.

• Comprehensive help: The company helps homeowners throughout the entire process, from deciding on a pool model to inspection and maintenance.

• Financing: Blue World Pools offers financing options to help customers pay for their pool over time.

• Free site inspection: The company offers free site inspection for homeowners and business owners interested in installing a pool.

• Best for: Homeowners, business owners and property managers who want a variety of pool options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs