It's that easy Request Information
4.30/5

Reno, NV

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

968 Blue World Pools Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 5, 2019

I had been very interested in adding an above ground pool to my property. One night I was up and saw an ad on Instagram for Blue World Pools. I called the next day and with a few days a salesman came to my house. He was not pushy in any way. We surveyed the property and found the perfect spot to put the pool. I had originally sought out to purchase the Midline pool, but I upgraded to the Classic 27' pool. Financing was smooth, even for someone with not so good credit. The whole process before the pool was installed was about 2 weeks. Then here comes the pool! The installers were so much fun, I was so happy I could watch the entire process and learn a lot more about the pool as it went up. It has been about 10 days since I received my pool and we have been in it almost everyday possible.

A little more about the pool itself. The pool has a large function filter, that is almost whisper quiet. The waterfall liner is much prettier than the tile liner. It stays clean even in the warmest weather, Spring, Texas. The Ionizer tells you the temperature of the pool. The pool came with a Krazy Krawler, so the bottom and sides stay clean. The pressure of the filter really moves the water well so I have not had to run my filter more than 4-6 hours a day. The ladder and steps that come with the pool are extremely safe. Everything about the pool is safety, Blue World Pools makes sure that all signs and placards are placed around the pool to remind swimmers to be safe.

All in All, I would and have recommended Blue World Pools to friends and neighbors. Neighbors and friends have come over to see the pool, not just to swim, but ask about my experience with Blue World Pools and each time I say, "I still cannot believe that I have a pool in my backyard, but my Experience With Blue World Pools has been smooth and truly with great customer service."

Kerry,

We are so happy you are pleased with your purchase! Your pool looks beautiful! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited we met and exceeded your expectations! We are a family owned and operated business and wants our customers treated like family. We value and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me.

Get expert buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

From the beginning, Blue World Pools has been a great company to work with. We had quite a delay due to constant rain last year when they were planning to install. They continued to communicate with me and when it came time to install, they were here bright and early. They had my pool in by the end of the day, digging, grading, setting up, all of it. Once it filled, I was in love!! This pool is VERY minimal on chemicals and you can tell when in the water. Maintenance was a breeze, SO MUCH EASIER than a chlorinated pool. Stays perfect all year. When we closed it down, it was in great shape, clear water, etc. When we opening in the spring, it was just as perfect! I was amazed, expecting to see green water when I took off the cover, but not a bit of algae. Simply followed the instructions and it was perfect. LOVE MY POOL!

Diana,

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the pool is working flawlessly! It is customers like you that make our job at Blue World Pools, Inc. so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the markets today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited that process went smoothly from start to finish and we have met and exceeded your expectations. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I begin with noting that I read many reviews of Blue World Pools prior to calling, and was quite a bit hesitant to trust this company. Thank God I gave them a chance to redeem their reputation in lieu of a few negative reviews! We have enjoyed our pool this summer and I expect that we will for many years to come. Once we were notified of the installation date everything went as we were informed it would by the BWP's representatives. The group that installed our pool was Absolutely Wonderful!! (I believe him name was Alex). His family has apparently been installing these pools for years and take extreme care in doing it right the first time.

The amount of roots they had to dig through in order to complete the leveling was very time consuming and certainly added a lot of time and hard work for these men, however: they were determined to get it accomplished in one day with no complaints. I really can not say enough about how great this team was!! Prior to leaving that evening, they answered any questions we had regarding the operation of the pump, maintenance, etc. We have since built a beautiful deck around our pool and Love It!!

There is Honestly very minimal maintenance required for the pool we installed. I love the fact that it is chemical free also! As I earlier stated, I was very hesitant in the beginning and stayed in contact with BWP constantly yet they always returned my calls and made sure I was satisfied and happy with the results. We had a winter pool cover added in with our contract and I expect that delivery in September. I would 200 % recommend Blue World Pools to anyone in search of a High Quality pool.

Michael & Robin,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is glad you give us an opportunity to earn your business! My organization is not perfect but we do everything in our power to value and respect our customers. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a family owned and operated business and does right by our customers. Thank you for choosing us! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me. Sean.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

We were in the market for a swimming pool, so we put in a search on our phone and came across the Blue World Pools advertisement. It was on a Saturday, they responded back and asked to meet us Sunday afternoon at 3:00 at our home address. He showed us several options, and we looked the site over. He said the best place for our pool for more privacy would be in our backyard by the deck we already had built. We asked him if they would be able to put it on a hillside like this, and he said yes.

We went back to the front porch and he showed several options of different types of pools. We discussed the midline pool (27 ft) because it has a lifetime warranty. We paid a lot for this pool, but in the long run it will pay for itself. There is no other pool company that offers a lifetime coverage like Blue World Pools do. He also showed us samples of the Blue World pool lining compared to the standard lining that is used in other pools. The pool walls are also a better quality than your standard pools are. We love the ionization process that is used in these pools, our pool water has never been this clear. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone.

Tim,

Blue World Pools, Inc. always loves to hear the process went swimmingly from start to finish. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a trusted name and one of the industry leading above ground swimming pool companies. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Very professional company to deal with. Always answers any questions we have and answers our calls. Everyone is pleasant to deal with and we love the quality of the pool's construction. Everyone that has seen our pool has said how nice and heavy duty it seems to be. We have and will highly recommend this company to anyone who inquires. We especially love how low maintenance this pool is and how little worry we have about taking care of it, as this is not the first pool we have owned! We love our pool and look forward to enjoying it for years to come! Maybe the only downside is everyone else loves it too! Actually we do enjoy sharing the pool with others too, just kidding Mom. We love when you come swim with us! LOL!

The crew that came and put our pool up were amazing also! They were quick, kind and helpful in so many ways! They were thorough in showing us how to operate everything on the pool but even gave us helpful advice beyond the operation of the pool, like how to get read of moles in our yard. That actually worked! And when I asked him if he would mind going over it once more so I could video him (something I should have thought of first time around) he did not mind at all! It has been a pleasant experience in every way getting the pool and having it installed and mostly now being able to just kick back and enjoy it, which is what we're doing now! Thank you Blue World Pool, we've been very happy customers!

Shelly,

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when the process goes perfectly from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the quality of the installation, the product, and the installation. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 or ext 8 Sean Warren.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: June 23, 2019

The installation department and crew at Blue World Pools is a joke! I paid for my pool in full on May 18th, I was told it would be installed on June 1st, no call no show. Then it was June 16th, no call no show. They brought my pool on June 19th and dropped everything in my yard and left. No call no show on the 20th, dug a hole in my yard on the 21st. Mind you they didn't show up until 12:30, they left before 5. I called Blue World Pools, the girl was very nice and understanding. Supervisor was supposed to call back, that didn't happen. Showed up on the 22nd at 11, put sand down and left. Now it's the 23rd, no call no show. I called Blue World back, spoke to Gerald, who was a complete smart **, basically said he doesn't know what to tell me, oh well!!! The salesman was great, the guy on the phone was great. But after they got my money the customer service went to rock bottom!

Original review: June 22, 2019

Very satisfied with our pool. Very easy transaction. Installer was outstanding. They finished our installation in the rain, made sure we were satisfied and understood the operation of our pool. Would recommend.

Original review: June 22, 2019

The final product, a Classic pool, is absolutely worth 5 stars. The route to get there can be a difficult one. I was extremely skeptical of the process due to all the bad reviews. Essentially it comes down to the installer. It's a gamble whether or not you get a good one. I would recommend asking for the installer's previous reviews before allowing them to install. The salesperson was not entirely knowledgeable about the pools themselves, so there was a little misinformation in the beginning.

The first installer we had was not so great, but the second installer was fantastic. The Blue World Pools representatives were helpful throughout the entire process. Whenever we had questions or concerns, they had answers. I would encourage you to be engaged throughout the entire process and to ask questions at any point to ensure you're getting a quality product. It was a lengthy and at times a frustrating process, but we now own an awesome pool that will hopefully last for years to come.

Original review: June 20, 2019

We scheduled to have our pool installed Friday at 7AM and made it clear to the installer that my wife would be leaving at 10AM so all paperwork must be done by then. He finally showed at 3PM without so much as a call or text to let us know he would be late. Once installation was complete we began the process of filling the pool and quickly found it was leaking 400 gallons per day. We called Blue World Monday as soon as they opened and were told to contact the installer (subcontracted). I reached out to the installer and was told that he would be ordering a new liner and main drain but three days later Blue World called me to do a survey on my satisfaction and it was discovered that repair parts were never ordered.

They ordered the parts at that time and advised that when they arrive I should just call the installer to schedule the work. Parts arrived Monday so I called the installer and was told he would be here Thursday. Thursday came and went without so much as a call or text so I called first thing Friday and was told he would be here that afternoon, but about 4PM I called to see if he was still coming and was told he got behind and wouldn't be here until Sunday. Again Sunday came and went without so much as a call or text. Monday I called the company and was assigned a new installer and he showed Wednesday and due to all the flooding from the leak he will be unable to repair my pool for at least 2 more weeks (area needs to dry out or it or could cause sinking issues).

I have now had my pool for three weeks and will be waiting at least two more before I can even get it repaired and try to fill it again. The 2nd installer continued to point out where the original installer didn't back fill the tracks like they are suppose to, used inferior "dollar store duct tape" on the main drain (which caused the leak), did not properly pack dirt around the main drain which would eventually cause it to sink and probably break, did not properly install the top rails causing a potential weakness that could make the pool break open, among many other things... I spent $15k on a pool in late April and was told my kids would be swimming by late May yet now we are looking at mid to late July.

Was also told that payments do not start until 30 days after install to ensure you get to enjoy your pool prior to payments so when I called to see if they were going to delay payments as I still do not have a pool I was told that payments would continue as scheduled and I "don't need to worry about the payments, I need to worry about getting my pool repaired". The only reason I gave them a second star is due to the 2nd installer actually showing when he said he would and so far he seems to want to do things the right way.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I love my new pool. The salesman was very friendly. Customer service has been helpful and my installers were fantastic. The installers spent a lot of extra time going above and beyond to make sure I was happy. The pool is well constructed. Made out of sturdy materials.

Original review: June 20, 2019

We ordered our pool and in less than two weeks we are swimming in it! How cool is that? Installation only took one day and they were very hard workers. We love our pool so much as it has created a wonderful family time together and the entertaining in it is the best! ♥️

Original review: June 20, 2019

Blue World Pools gave me a courtesy call before they came out they were on time. They installed my classic pool. They did a great job. They were always on time. Very polite and make sure that everything was in place and working properly. After my pool was installed they even had the courtesy to call and say, "Hey Miss Walker has everything you doing is everything working fine. Do you need anything" and that just made my day. Good job Blue World Pools. Keep up the good work.

Original review: June 18, 2019

Great company to buy from. Good customer service and fast installation. There was no pressure to buy and there were a lot of different options to choose from. The salesman was very professional and answered all our question to satisfaction.

Original review: June 17, 2019

Called about the $299 pool. Was told needs to be a homeowner and if married my husband had to be home with me to talk to the salesman, was not told to set aside 90 mins for this! Monday salesman shows up, starts talking and I tell him, "I only have 10 mins. Can we talk about the pool." Was told, "No it's 90 mins long" and he has to go over this book. I told him, "If we can not talk about just the pools now then I will not rebook." If I would have been told it's 90 mins long I would have booked this appointment after work not during my lunch hour! All I wanted was the $299 pool but he could not even sell me this, wanted to upsell me! Too bad I had cash in hand! I did not care about the upgrades or other pools!

Original review: June 17, 2019

Blue World Pools has proved to me that some companies still care about making their customers happy. From start to finish, Blue World Pools is number one in customer satisfaction in my book. From the initial sales call, to post installation, they explained every step in a format that anyone could understand. Everyone was friendly and willing to answer any questions I had. The installation of the pool was done professionally and quickly respecting both my time and my grounds. The quality of their pools also stands out from the rest. From the ground up this swimming pool is built to last. I couldn’t be happier with a pool company. Definitely recommend Blue World Pools for your swimming pool project. Thank you BWP!!

Original review: June 14, 2019

I got off to a rocky start, but due to constant support from service, I got the water perfect. The group that put the pool together didn't share enough info for me to move forward with water maintenance, but the great guys at Blue World got me squared away.

Nancy,

I am happy to hear we got your squared away! Blue World Pools, Inc. has been putting increased emphasis on service after installation so our customers are well taken care of! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. We stand by the quality of the product, installation, and warranty! We appreciate you choosing us for your swimming pool needs! Please feel free to reach out to my service manager, Jim, direclty anytime.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Purchased a Classic Deluxe 24' round pool. Took the installer 8 hours to install and instruct the startup and operation of the system. The pool exceeded my expectations. Service answered all questions.

Alan,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited we met and exceeded your expectations! We believe we sell some of the nicest quality products on the market today! We aslo believe we have some of the best installers in the business. We thank you for choosing us for your swimming pool needs! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Great company to do business with and would recommend them to friends and family. Their customer service goes above and beyond to make sure all of your questions are answered, as well their hours of operation are very helpful.

Chris,

A recommendation is the highest compliment! Blue World Pools, Inc. is a family owned and operated business and are here to help. We stand by the quality of the product, installation, and the warranty. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I love our pool. Installation was simple, and communication good. Everything runs in a smooth and timely manner. Pool was installed, and runs smoothly. My family enjoys the refreshing pool on a summer day. The pool is kept clean, and functional. Communication is kept well wherever I may need assistance.

Crystal,

We love to hear the process went smoothly from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited your pool is crystal clear as promised! Blue World Pools, Inc. is only one phone call away to answer any questions you may have! Thank you for choosing us for your swimming pool needs! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 13, 2019

I have been waiting for over a week for information on a pool and finance of the APR and specs. No response or call has been given. I am currently looking for a different company now. I have called several times and no one called me back. We were going to get a pool last year but had some issues. The manager was suppose to call over a week ago. I will take my money somewhere else.

Stephanie,

Please call me directly I am happy to help you in any way! Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. would love to keep your business!

Original review: June 12, 2019

My grandkids love this pool! Great investment for the family! Thank you Blue World Pools. I was skeptical at first, but they came thru with everything they promised, I made the right decision using Blue World Pools.

Original review: June 11, 2019

We love our Blue World pool and would recommend them to everyone. The product and service along with the installation team are top notch. Everything they said we received and we are very happy! If you're looking for a pool check them out.

Original review: June 11, 2019

They have been great to work with. Love the pool so far. Only hold up was weather. Can’t wait to have friends and family enjoy it with me. Hope the service is as good in the future as it has been so far.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Once we got an installation date and got connected with an installer. Things went very well. Every time I call the staff is very pleasant and helpful. We are loving our pool! Love the fact that the pool is chemical-free and we are learning how to keep it up.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Love the pool, good quality. Experience not as easy. Salesperson was not knowledgeable of rules in our area. We ended up with smaller pool than she insisted we could get, and was ordered. Finance department attempted an upsell, which I did not appreciate. Installation took several weeks longer than told. Ladder parts missing. There was a leak after installation. Took a day and a half to get installation company back out to repair. Thanks to who Mark came out, did repair, had parts to get ladder installed.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I want to share my dealings with Sean Warren and Blue World Pools as well as my professional salesperson. A company is only as good as a leader and this is my experience to share. My salesperson was most professional and told us up front that she was here to make sure our experience was good and we made a sound decision. She did her part most professionals. We ended up not purchasing a pool however when I can I will purchase because of the salesperson. I had an opportunity them to speak with the owner Sean Warren. Same professional manner as my salesperson. Kind hearted and listened. Answered my concerns and is a great leader. I will deal with this company again. I am so appreciative of the owner and salesperson I met and worked with.

Original review: June 6, 2019

The experience was very exceptional! The guy who installed it brought a crew of about 5 guys. He explained everything they were going to be doing and did exactly what he said. Friendly and informative. It was even lightly raining and he didn't stop. Then he showed us how everything worked after installation and what to do once we got water in it. Would recommend again.

Original review: June 6, 2019

My experience with Blue World Pools has been easy and a great experience. I made the inquiry and within seconds I received a phone call to set up a site visit to inspect the site and receive information about their products available for my location. From the time I contacted Blue World Pools until the pool was filled and ready to swim was 3 weeks. Some of that time was because of me having to remove a few trees to have room for the pool. Overall everything moved fast and by the time I was ready for them to install they had the pool and was out the next day to install. If you are looking for your own place to relax and cool off this summer then I would very much recommend giving Blue World Pools a call.

Original review: June 6, 2019

We purchased a 27 ft round classic pool. The process went well, other than the rain which they can't control. We have had a issue with the ladder, but when we contact Blue World about it they quickly resolved the problem. Seem to be very responsive and communicate well.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I contacted Blue World Pools who sent out a knowledgeable salesman. Him and his wife also own a Midline. Talking to him made it easy to decide what I wanted. No pressure from this company at all and everyone I've spoken with has been super helpful and if they couldn't help me, they put me in touch with someone who could. I love my pool, it is actually bigger than I thought it would be. It's very easy to keep clean even after all the rain had my water turning green. 2 gallons of Clorox Bleach and 6 hours on the pump and my pool was back to the clear Blue color and testing was also good! I'm really glad I chose this company to provide my pool entertainment for my family.

Blue World Pools expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Blue World Pools provides both above-ground and in-ground pools. The company headquarters are in Nevada and they have been helping families and individuals install new pools for over 12 years.

• Variety: Blue World Pools installs many types of pools, including above-ground and in-ground pools.

• Custom pools: Blue World Pools can work with customers to develop custom pools, depending on the available area.

• Comprehensive help: The company helps homeowners throughout the entire process, from deciding on a pool model to inspection and maintenance.

• Financing: Blue World Pools offers financing options to help customers pay for their pool over time.

• Free site inspection: The company offers free site inspection for homeowners and business owners interested in installing a pool.

• Best for: Homeowners, business owners and property managers who want a variety of pool options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs