Call toll free
3.76/5
Based on 163 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Reno, NV

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

712 Blue World Pools Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 13, 2018

We have always had pools and our last one lasted 11 years. When we started searching for a new pool we called Blue World Pools and they were very helpful. The sales representative came as scheduled and once we placed the order Blue World moved quickly and our pool was up and running within 2 weeks. Our family is enjoying this pool and the quality is great.

Natalie,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited the process went quickly and smoothly for you! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you are pleased with the purchase and the company! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 or 8, Sean Warren.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 13, 2018

Let's start from the beginning. The man that was selling the pool was 2 days late. First red flag. The installer was 2 days late then left the laser level so came back second day. Didn't put it where we agreed on. City made me move the pool. Had to drive to Atlanta to see Sean to get anything resolved. I live in Ohio. Fast forward to this year. Got the pool moved after I stopped payments. The guy in financial left me a pretty rude message. My pool was installed in July last year. Just called. They said June 27th but my warranty on my pump is over and they want 500$ for a new one. I would recommend getting your pool from someone else. They really don't care. Jim ** is the only one at Blue World that has cared at all! Biggest and most expensive mistake of my life.

William,

Blue World Pools, Inc. installed the pool exactly where you asked us to. You told me you are a trucker for a living and stopped by because you were in town, and needed our help to move the pool. The pump is absolutely covered under warranty! If you had been speaking to Jim Harris you would have known that. You could have also called me directly and I would have helped you. Please feel free to reach me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 8 ask for Sean Warren.

Original review: July 13, 2018

Well, I wish I had read all of the reviews BEFORE signing the contract. I really thought that maybe, just maybe our experience would be different! I’m an idiot! Just like all the other reviews - we experienced pretty much the same thing. The installer showed up as promised, installed the pool, but installed it about half a foot off level. Of course, as stated they don’t stick around while you fill it. So we immediately called the installer on his cell to let him know. He said he would come back and fix it. He told us it was no problem and that we could just go ahead and finish filling it up and that we could even go ahead and build our deck around it. WTH! It’s been a week now.

We have called Blue World Pools four times and the installer (who won’t return our calls), we have been told each time that they have no records of our previous calls, we are told the installer will call us, we are told someone will call us back from Blue World Pools and NONE OF THIS HAS OCCURRED. I’m sure they are going to want their payment, right! Can’t get in the pool because we are afraid it is going to blow out on one side - which is at the top of the pool on one side and isn’t even touching the skimmer on the opposite side. We didn’t buy the cheap pool either. We paid $29K for this thing! You would think they would at least be nice on the phone or return a call. #biggestregret #whatwerewethinking #horriblecustomerservice

Lacy,

I sent your information to the service manager Jim Harris! I am also sending you his number directly right now. He will call you today! Blue World Pools, Inc. will ABSOLUTELY fix the pool. You can reach the head of the department at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3059 Jeff or 1 800 706 0907 ext 3033 Jim our service manger. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business and we will get this taken care of! I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 8 or 3031 Sean Warren.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I have a home owned by my mother. They set up an appointment after talking to my mother to give me information about what I needed to do in order to prepare for the pool. The contract labor appointment person quit, so they canceled my appointment and said they would send me information via mail. Never got a thing. I called again, asked for info. Never sent it. I called AGAIN, they set me up an appointment, called and canceled the appointment because they wanted my mother to call them and verify her permission again... Again, no information sent. I really don't think they sell pools. I think they are a shoddy company with terrible employees that don't check on their customers and their practices are horrendous.

Karen,

I know for a fact that we have sent the information out, our office liaison is reaching out to you to see if another address will work. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your interest and looks forward to earning your business. If there is anything I can do for you please reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 8 ask for Sean Warren.

Original review: July 12, 2018

We were told that we would be called in 5-7 business days to set up our pool. We were never called. We had to call back and find out who the installer was and set up the date with him. He then did a no call no show. When he was contacted we were told that he would get back to us later. He was with another client. That was huge red flag there. Then called back and canceled with us. We called the V.P. of the company and they refused to give us our downpayment back. We were told that he would make everything right.

Then we called the installer back and set up another day which was suppose to be this morning. Another no show no call. Texted him and got no response until several minutes later and said he would be there at 11am today. Then minutes later canceled. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP WITH THIS COMPANY AND THEIR LIES. I have never in my whole life been set up as bad as they have done us. WE still do not have our 500.00 cash back. So, no pool, no cash, no apologies. THEY ARE HORRIBLE.

Ted,

The lugbolts went out on the installer's trailer on the way to the job. Although the same installer could get there on Tuesday, the customer preferred a different installer on Wed/Thurs. Blue World Pools, Inc. reassigned the installation to the new installer and will be sending out a free products $250 value free of charge for the delay! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to doing a fantastic job for the customer next week! Should the customer need to speak with me directly, I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 8 ask for Sean Warren.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: July 11, 2018

Spent way too much time trying to get the appointment set up, and verification of my address. After several calls to verify the appointment, an hour and a half before the appointment, I was told that it was too far to send the salesman. I was then told that they would mail me the info on the pools. I asked for an email but was told that it would have to be mailed. Sounds like a shady company to me. Yesterday the manager I talked to me said they had to send the sales guy out PERIOD -- Got it. I was ready for a 90 minute high pressure sales pitch -- just a big waste of time and I bet they never mail the info to me.

Gary,

We did have a representative that lived in Columbia but he moved to St. Louis right around the time you called. Blue World Pools, Inc. will absolutely send out the Econoline information to you directly. Blue World Pools, Inc. has an installer that lives in Jefferson City just south of you. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to receiving your Econoline order. Please feel free to contact me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 or ext 8 ask for Sean Warren.

Original review: July 11, 2018

The rep that came to my house very nice read his script well. I said sign me up. Got a call weeks later from lady that talked me into upgrading which I did (stupid me). Was told 7-10 days installation would call with date. Ok week goes by then a gentleman calls and pretty much tries to sell the same upgrade as previous lady and said it would be another 7-10 days. I said no I was already told that I’m not waiting any longer. A manager called me back and says week of the 9th. It’s now the 11th no call yet. I called today and very nasty rude lady said, “Oh no that’s not happening this week.” I said, “Your manager said it was.” She didn’t care at all was just gonna transfer me to another department. I said “I want YOUR manager to call me back” then she hangs up on me. Installation department is horrible. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life!!!

Rachel,

Blue World Pools, Inc. has you on schedule for next Friday! I sent you the installer's name, contact, and how to reach me directly! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. Blue World Pools, Inc. will be sending out some products to make up for any delay. I can be reached directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 Sean Warren or ext 8!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 10, 2018

We purchased our pool on 5/25/18. We were told we would have our pool in 2-3 weeks. It took til 7/5/18 for the installer to finally call us back and schedule for 7/9/18. He called to check on whether left message on husband's phone. My husband phoned him back and like usual no answer left message. The weather is beautiful today and no word. I am extremely disappointed in this. Our grandkids are down visiting from Ohio and we were expecting the pool so they could enjoy it. We are ready to cancel the whole process and contact our attorney. We need the pool this week...

Kim,

I have reached out to the installer directly looks like Thursday or Saturday weather permitting! I have already spoke to your husband. I am sending out a pool light to light up the pool in the evening to make up for some of the delay! Call me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 8 ask for Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business!

Original review: July 8, 2018

The staff at Blue World are very helpful. I have had a couple of small problems. They talked and led me to the solution. I have been a customer for 1 year..and they are still there to answer any questions which may arise.

Yvonne,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is absolutely here to help! I will send you our service manager's cell phone number shortly so you can get in touch with someone 7 days a week! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 6, 2018

Am very upset with Blue World Pools! I was promise that the pool would install 3 to 4 weeks. It is now 5 weeks and nothing! Been on phone all day! Now it going to be another 2 weeks! Why?? This pool cost lot of money and yet this company treat your customers this way! Am in tears because I have read all the reviews and it look like a scam! So now am going to have to spend more money to my attorney! It sad that people work hard and just want nice things! So am glad there is social media! And TV stations to warn the public about this company! Blue World Pools need to take off the television ads!

Kim,

We have you scheduled for the week of the 16th! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. will do everything in our power to get that date moved up! Please feel free to call me directly anytime! Thank you for your time today and we look forward to doing a fantastic job for you! I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 or ext 8 ask for Sean Warren.

Original review: July 5, 2018

I called for a pool and was scheduled within 2 days for the sales guy to come out. He was very friendly and helpful. It’s been almost 2 weeks and I still have never received a call from finance or anyone else. I have been the one calling and found out I was approved. Called again this morning and was told I would be getting a call to verify terms and then to install. I’m getting very angry because this is supposed to be a show pool for the area and no one has EVER reached out to me. I have had to do all the calling.

Also, my home deed was switched to my name because I paid it off. So the original app had the past home owner on it as well as myself. I sent the documents that said the home was in my name only and was paid for but when I call, they still pull my account up with the original home owner on there with my name too. I’m pissed!!! I’ve asked and asked for this to be fixed. Why do I want to buy this pool if I have to wait till end of summer to get it? I don’t!!! So if I don’t hear something soon, I mean them calling me instead of me having to call, I’ll invest my money elsewhere. This is a lot of money to spend for such sucky customer service. I need an answer about install soon or they can lose my business.

Kimberly,

Please call me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren or dial 1 800 706 0907 ext 8 and ask for me! I am more than happy to help you! I need to know of the other name on the account you want removed! Blue World Pools, Inc. is family owned and operated and will do right by our customers! Thank you for your business, call me today!

Original review: July 4, 2018

No good service after the sale. Called 4 different times about a leak and it's been two years. No response. Installation not professional. Pool not worth the cost. $17,000 worth of crap. Buy local, you'll be much better off.

Larry,

I am messaging you our service manager's cell phone number now! Blue World Pools, Inc. absolutely is willing to service our pools. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! My number is on EVERY single post, please feel free to call me so we can get you some help! 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. I guarantee you we will take good care of you!

Original review: July 4, 2018

There was a problem at my bank with my first payment. Something about their bank saying they didn't get their payment but my bank says they did. These people call me on the 4th of July swearing at me and acting like they're gonna come break my legs. I said I'd situate it with my bank and they couldn't accept that there could be a simple mistake made. I would highly recommend that people think twice before dealing with these people. Don't make the same mistake as we did. Take my advice or not but if not I'm sorry.

Jack,

I hope you can understand how trouble receiving your first payment would cause alarm bells to go off. I know for a fact that nobody in the finance department would use profanity but in fact it was you calling my staff names in a belligerent state. Your wife called in today and changed accounts, so evidently it was on your end and we did not get the payment. Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to get things worked out and back on a positive note. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business and looks forward to taking good care of you during the life of your pool ownership! Blue World Pools, Inc. respectfully requests that when you call you do so in an unaltered state. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I called Blue World Pools on 6/3/18 and within 2 days a sales lady (which was very pleasant) came out to show us all the options. We bought the 27ft classic with the ionizer. It was installed on 6/30/18. Very nice people to do business with. So glad we chose them.

Amy,'

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited we were able to meet and exceed your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. is known as industry professionals. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Purchased our pool on May 25th. Was told 3-4 weeks for install. Started calling after the 3rd week as I had not heard much from anyone. Finally got to the point in week 4 that we were waiting for install. I waited and heard nothing in the 5-7 days I was told they would call. I call back and am told that last week (end of June) it would happen. DOESN'T happen. I call again and I am given Monday July 2nd with a name and phone number of installer. I text the installer Sunday night just to confirm and am told that he cannot do it Monday, would today (Tuesday) be okay. Sure, one more day won't kill me. TODAY, installer is not here, he does NOT even have my stuff, it is some other person with the same last name in another town hundreds of miles away.

I call Garland at sales (as that is who I have been dealing with) and get the runaround. I finally talk to Mario in installation who informs me that they may get to it NEXT WEEK. I just wanted to cancel and get my money back, Mario informs me that if I do that I am still paying for this pool. (Oh and that even though I have been told this time frame of 3-4 weeks, contract states they have 120 days to install.) WTH??? All I wanted was a pool before the 4th of July for the kids and now not only I am stuck WAITING for them to get around to installing this pool, but I cannot cancel this contract and must buy this. So now I have to just wait for them to get around to my install. What a crock! This has been a great big lie right from the beginning and now maybe by fall I will have a pool. How fun will that be!!

Dorrie,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is absolutely on top of it! Blue World Pools, Inc. is reassigning your installation to another installer. In this particular case there was a slight mix up as we have several customer's by the same name just in different cities. Blue World Pools, Inc. is in the process of remedying the situation. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Blue World Pools recently. After requesting a free quote on their website, I was contacted almost immediately. Their salesperson was able to come to my house that very evening. She was personable and knowledgeable and quite good at making their pools sound wonderful. They were able to schedule my install within a few short weeks. The installers were very professional and worked very hard and very quickly. The pool is up and running and looks beautiful. We are enjoying it immensely.

Donna,

Blue World Pools, Inc loves to hear you love the product and the company! Blue World Pools, Inc is family owned and operated business that does right by our customers! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do to help you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Our story seems to be like everyone else's. My husband and I took the last of his back pay money to buy our 3 kids a pool. We had the salesman come out, he done his whole presentation then finally we get to pricing. $24,000 for a pool! This was not possible. So he asks what we can do. Well long story short, we pay down everything that we have left and end up financing some. My husband gets on the phone with the finance dept. and he offers us a bigger pool so they can have their "show pool" in this area. We agree. Salesman told us we would have our pool in a month guaranteed!

We have called several times to get appt. with installer. We have been given the run around, lied to, hung up on and spoken with the rudest people I have ever come into contact with in a business. We were told we can't speak to a supervisor because they were in a business meeting. Hopefully they're meeting about how to better customer service! We were also told that the installer in VA was not available so they would call one in from TN. Nobody ever calls back. We were told today that someone will call us Wed. I'll believe it when it happens. I think we'll just contact our lawyer because it seems like this is all a big scam to get hard working people's money and not deliver. I will never recommend these people to anyone!

Charity,

I just left you a voicemail. Blue World Pools, Inc. will ABSOLUTELY deliver! Give me a ring at your earliest convenience and I will get you the installer's name and information and an approximate date! I can be reached at 1 800 7006 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Either demand that your salespeople both in home and on the phone that they can't use the word 3 weeks or live up to the sale. I didn't make my first call until we were at 7 calendar days. After that I have had to call every day to get your process moving along. I was told by one person on the phone that they don't have to live up to what the salesperson said only the contract. Well funny enough it says RUSH DELIVERY on mine but they can't see that as evidently. It is only what is typed and my signature. Funny how the rest of the ink on the page means nothing. I was also told that mine is moving thru the process pretty quickly. That is because I call you every day to harass you into fulfilling your promises.

Don't act so concerned about their bait and switch pool. That is absolutely why they have to have you sign and record your voice saying you weren't bait and switched. Be more concerned about how they lie to you about how you are going to be swimming in 3 weeks and have no way of getting that done. You can hear the call center in the background on every call. Yet how hard is it to walk a file from one office to another.

Brian,

Blue World Pools, Inc. quotes 3-4 weeks on EVERY installation. The 4th week will be Mid July, which is EXACTLY where it is tracking. Blue World Pools, Inc. advertises and sells pools in a good, better, best scenario with our Econoline, Midline, and Classic model pools respectively. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to doing a fantastic job for you! Please feel free to call me, Sean.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 30, 2018

So they come to put my pool in. Oh but wait since it's Saturday they can't get sand. Now my yard has big hole equipment there and no pool on hottest weekend and I already made plans to have people over.

Clifford,

The installer was under the assumption the sand pit was open later than it really was. Blue World Pools, Inc. is very sorry for your inconvenience! Of course Blue World Pools, Inc. absolutely wanted to finish your installation today! Please feel free to call me anytime, Sean. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business!

Original review: June 29, 2018

Everything was great! Installation was very good - continued support has been excellent, and I recommend the Blue World Pools highly. I have enjoyed it thoroughly, and I never realized have many friends. I have The customer service person I spoke with was very enjoyable to speak with.

Jerry,

Yes having pool is like winning the lottery, lots of distant friends and relatives are going to come over! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased your installation and thereafter has gone swimmingly! Blue World Pools, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that does right by our customers! If there is ever anything I can do to help now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean!

Original review: June 29, 2018

We highly recommend Blue World Pools to anyone looking to purchase a new pool. The entire experience was mostly painless and the end product was awesome. We are really enjoying our new Blue World Pool and look forward to many years of fun and relaxation.

Earl,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you are enjoying your new pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean.

Customer increased Rating by 2 stars! Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 29, 2018

Ordered midline pool on June 1, 2018. Was told by salesman that we will be swimming in 3 weeks. That got us very excited because we will be having family coming around that time for the first time at the new house and new state. Started calling into week three. Was told we will hear from installer soon so we wait another week. Hear nothing. Got onto this site and saw the phone extension for Sean. Left him a message. He actually called back and said he will see what he can do. Yesterday I received a call from a woman. I guess she schedules installations and she said the installer will be at our house end of July. All family will be gone by then, reached out to Sean again last evening. Heard nothing. I am so sad and upset. If I would have known that this is a two month process I would not have agreed to this purchase.

Updated on 06/30/2018: Spoke with Sean today. It seems there was a glitch on their end. Sean is working hard to get it resolved. Unfortunately pool will not be here when family is here. Was promised 3 weeks. Now we are looking at about five or six weeks. I am trying to stay positive and Sean helped and he is really looking into what went wrong.

Linda,

Just left you a voicemail, I have conferred with my installation department and we are going to be using a different installer so we can get to you much quicker! Call me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031. You are in a unique hard to get to location, but nonetheless I will get you taken care of! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business!

Original review: June 28, 2018

Me and my husband purchased a Blue World pool 2 years ago and it was well worth the money we paid for it. Our kids and grand kids love it. The upkeep on the pool is really easy and doesn't take up a lot of your time cleaning or a lot of cost. You get everything you need with the pool. Along with the cover to put on the pool for the weather. When I close the pool for the summer I put 1 bag of weather chemicals, put the cover on and we were amazed how great the pool looked when we uncover it for the summer. It was just as clear as it was the day we cover it. You can't get a better pool than this. Also if you have any problems that come up, you get a number to call and they will get it taken care of for you. If you are looking for a really nice pool call Blue World Pools and they will set you up. Thank you Blue World Pool for amazing pool.

Sheila,

It is customers exactly like you that makes our job so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. absolutely sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that does right by our customers! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, installation, and warranty. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please feel free to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: June 27, 2018

This company's sale rep came out a year ago right after my husband had passed away (5 Mo) and I was going to get the 299.00 pool and was talked into a bigger pool that was said would fit right in my backyard with problems. That was bull. It is very close to the neighbors yard. They tell me nothing to keeping it up. That's bull. I work keeping the pool clean every day. Then I tell them I get a widows check and my SSA each month as income and yes I can make a payment but it will run me low each month. So they talk me into I sign the papers and yes I have been late on payment each month because I get paid on the 3rd and they want to take out at the end of the month so it does not clear the bank.

I get messages on my phone (which is hit or miss because I live out in country) from Eugene in the collection department with rude messages like, "Oh again your bank didn't pay. When are you going to quit lying." I got one last night of, "When are you going to stop lying," because I am now behind and I called to work something out. I was told that they had a lien on my home. Never ever was I told about this or there would have been no pool. This company is the worst and IF I was thinking clearly and it had not been so soon after my husband passed away I would never be dealing with these rude people. Yes I may be behind but I do have other bills and winter bills. Gas and electric went up and when they don't care if you eat or not and will not work something out.

I really hate this pool and company. But I will fight them tooth and nail on my house. I am making my payments. On the 3rd of month is when they are to take out and I have to make up two somehow but I swear if that Eugene calls me again I will be calling my lawyer for harassment and I will sue the company for false advertising. This so uncalled for. The pool is nothing what they claim and I would not tell anyone to get one or use this company. But because I have I will pay but God I wish I had checked ahead a time and read and did my homework and NOT LET MYSELF BE TALKED INTO ANYTHING BY SALES REP AND OVER THE PHONE WHEN HE CALLS IN. I really think they take advantage of people.

Tammy,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is more than happy to move your payment date to better accommodate you. Blue World Pools, Inc. absolutely reviews the security for the financing both upfront on the night of sale as well as the during the finance process. These are both done in tape recorded conversations so there can be no misunderstandings. If you are having issues with your pool not running correctly please call me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren and I will give you our service manager's cell phone number. Blue World Pools, Inc is always willing to work with our customers in many different ways! Please feel free to contact me 7 days a week! Blue World Pools, Inc. wants to make sure your pool is running properly AND your payment is being taken out on a day that works for you!

Original review: June 26, 2018

My boyfriend and I recently found Blue World Pools online and decided to purchase one. The man came and he was brand new or so he said and gave us his spiel. We replied about an ad for $299.00 but once the man was here our final cost was like $21,000.00. That's as much as our new car! Insane! They told us to give them a voided check to hold for the downpayment and be sure and call the bank and place a stop payment on the check so there would be no error and it wouldn't come out.

We were going to have money in a day or two and would be making our downpayment that way. So we were told everything was good because the man called the main office and said we were going to get a call from installation and we'd have our pool in about 3 weeks. Apparently we meet our salesman June second and we still have no pool. If it hadn't been for us calling them then no one would've notified us. The salesman also told us a big spiel about dangerous chemicals of regular pools and not needing to shock this pool from them which is a plus because chemicals are so dangerous then before his presentation was over he said just buy a cheap gallon of bleach once a month and add to your pool and you're good to go?!?

Chemicals or what?!? We received a call yesterday to tell us our interest rate would go down and note term would shorten, they upgraded us to a 52 inch deep when we were at a midline pool of 42 ft round. Now we're getting a "better" pool? For 21k I could put one in the ground I'm quite sure. Someone please tell me we aren't making a mistake here.

Sarah,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is one of the largest swimming pool suppliers in the country! Blue World Pools, Inc. absolutely stands behind the product, warranty, and the installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. takes care of our customers. I can be reached now or in the future at anytime at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: June 26, 2018

On May 19 2018 sales person came out. Told us 3 to 4 weeks for installation. Well here we are June 26 2018 and cannot get any answers except the installer will be calling you in a week. I have heard this since June 15. I was promised my pool will be up by July 4th. Obviously at this rate it will be the end of summer. I read all the horrible reviews before I purchased but there were good ones also. As a business owner I understand a lot but this is insane. I am currently on hold with the installation department waiting on a manager now 45 min. This is ridiculous. If I don’t get a installation date today I will contact my attorney. Cause this is only the beginning I have a feeling. So disappointing.

Jeffrey,

Blue World Pools, Inc. would have been able to deliver on that time frame, however there were hiccups on the customer's end with the deposit as well as it took some additional time to get the financing in place which pushed back the delivery date. Customers who actually own our pool love it, you are at the finish line being in the installation department. Contact me directly and I will see to it your installer contacts you immediately! I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. I am here to help!

Original review: June 25, 2018

Finally got my pool installed after being put off 6 times and my fiance, Tiffany **, and I thought that we finally were going to enjoy what we are paying our hard earned money for. No. The nightmare seems to be just getting started. A few days after being installed we noticed sinking spots in the bottom of the pool, the ladder fell apart almost hurting Tiffany. Then about a week later I noticed the whole pool is starting to lean. So Tiffany starts calling Blue World Pools, and here we are 2 weeks later still being told we will get a callback. No one returns our calls, we had damaged items also such as solar balls and spring balls that were broken that we haven't gotten yet. I will have to get a lawyer I guess to get this right and I will. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Jerry,

Sounds like critters possibly underneath the pool! I am having my service manager call you right now! We are sending the installer back out to remedy your situation. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a family owned and operated business and will always do what is right by the customer! Please feel free to contact me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: June 24, 2018

27 feet, round, midline pool. I am writing this review because our experience has been a nightmare. After numerous calls to Blue World Pools and many messages left to return my call over the last few weeks, my issues are not being addressed. I can't even get a return call! I need to speak with someone at this company! I have never in my life thought I would consider suing a company but if my issues are not resolved ASAP I will be contacting a lawyer.

Mary,

I left you a voicemail the same day you called me! I am absolutely here to help you! If there are ANY issues arising after installation Blue World Pools, Inc. will ABSOLUTELY fix it! I sent you over our service manager's cell phone so you can reach him directly 7 DAYS A WEEK! We will 100% make it right! Feel free to call me directly again at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: June 24, 2018

The overall experience of the purchase of the pool has been great. Longer than expected from the timeline we were told from sales rep and financing. Putting that aside we were fine in waiting our turn. Install was pretty quick once we had the date finally set and installation rep was fantastic as well! Very informative but after install there was a lid to the weight hold for stairs missing in which they are shipping to us. With little ones we know how that may end up. My poor children have just been anxious and ready to get swimming. After 30 hours of filling installer said they could swim some and then do the startup. So of course I now have an injured little one from that fall in the stairs now bruised and cut!

Now doing the startup. I am missing the stain out and test strips. I have called the call center a few times and continue to get hang ups! So frustrating after I have this pool filled now at a complete standstill. We were told to only do salt and bleach but instructions say otherwise!!! Now reading how we have to bleach and check waters weekly is a bit upsetting! Rep said this was a very little maintenance pool with only having to do bleach once a month. Now I have to do that weekly plus check waters. Seriously I wish I would have had more clarification on this. I mean we are now paying double for the pool. Was really hoping it was indeed the low maintenance pool! Just had me double thinking this whole thing over. I pray the water is fine just sitting until I can get someone to answer or say hello when I call.

Ruby,

I called you and left our service manager's cell phone number and my direct contact! If there is a service issue, Blue World Pools, Inc. will definitely jump on it PRONTO. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the quality of the product, the installation, and the warranty! Please feel free to contact me directly ANYTIME at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I called Blue World Pools on 5/28. They sent a salesman to my home the next day. We were told that a 24 ft round pool would fit in our backyard. He knew this because he measured with his feet. We were told they took care of permits. And that we would be swimming in 3 weeks or less! We discussed the price and terms. After numerous phone calls to them we were finally able to get approved for financing! BUT the terms had changed. The price was almost double with a lower interest rate.

I must add that they were also giving us an upgraded pool. There were several additional calls after that one, until they finally set an installation date, which is supposed to be Monday the 25th. Feeling a little nervous, I called to make sure the permit had been taken care of. Only to be told that is my responsibility! Still... I go to get my permit and find out the pool will not be far enough from the property line. Blue World Pools offered no apologies, no solutions and have been very rude through the whole ordeal!

Update: 6/27/2018

After being contacted by ** and convinced they would work out the problems with me I changed my review from 1 star to 5 stars as requested! They did seem to be working with me, at first. Right before I was to be handed off to "**" for financing I was informed my pool would not have a warranty because we were having it put 2 feet in ground. We have talked about putting it in ground since day one...starting with the salesman! I no longer wish to deal with this company! I sent emails informing them of this! I asked to cancel my contract and refund my deposit. I assume that answering my email would hold them liable!

After 3 days I tried to call **, who I have been dealing with and who I sent the emails. He would not take my call. It is no longer in his department. I feel he still could have responded to me. I was transferred to **. He also could not take my call! He was "on another line". All I want from this company is to tell me they are cancelling my contract and refunding my deposit! I do not want to do business with them!

Update: 7/2/2018

The issues involved have been resolved.

Blue World Pools expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Blue World Pools provides both above-ground and in-ground pools. The company headquarters are in Nevada and they have been helping families and individuals install new pools for over 12 years.

• Variety: Blue World Pools installs many types of pools, including above-ground and in-ground pools.

• Custom pools: Blue World Pools can work with customers to develop custom pools, depending on the available area.

• Comprehensive help: The company helps homeowners throughout the entire process, from deciding on a pool model to inspection and maintenance.

• Financing: Blue World Pools offers financing options to help customers pay for their pool over time.

• Free site inspection: The company offers free site inspection for homeowners and business owners interested in installing a pool.

• Best for: Homeowners, business owners and property managers who want a variety of pool options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs