4.26/5
Based on 226 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Reno, NV

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 17, 2018

619 Blue World Pools Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I love my pool from Blue World Pools. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone who is interested in getting a pool. I was glad to have choose them for my fun in the sun needs. My grandkids really enjoy this pool. Thanks Blue World Pools for being loyal to your customers.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

We bought our pool last summer and have had a great time using our pool. The temperatures dropped very low this winter and caused us to have some problems with our pipes to our pool. We called Blue World and they have been more than helpful and as usual very easy to work with. Everyone is always pleasant and very helpful. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone for their pool purchase.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Blue World Pools was fast, courteous and very helpful. We have always wanted a pool in the backyard, however we rustled with the difficulty of what would fit our yard best and the idea on if we ever decided to move we may lose money on the improvement. I gave Blue World Pools a call on Sunday and they had someone out to see our backyard and give us ideas within a few days. The sales rep took into consideration all available deals end discounts offered. We signed the papers in a week and had a new pool installed in time to enjoy the last few weeks of our Texas summer. The customer service team has been wonderful in answering all of our questions promptly. Another big plus is that we can have the pool moved to our new home if we should ever decide to move our family.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I got my pool installed back in June of 2017 and I love it. Blue World Pools was really good about explaining everything and they are always helpful when you call them. I promise you won't regret getting an above ground pool from Blue World Pools. I had nothing but a positive experience.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

They are the best company to go through And they are so nice and they Take care of every need that you have. They call to Check up on you To make sure your pool Is up and running good. Tell I would say Blue World Pools is the best place To get a pool. Thank you so much for your time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I had my pool put in May 2017. From the beginning it wasn't put in correctly. I called the installer to complain immediately. Him and his wife come out reconfigure the pump/filter set three different times, but it still wasn't clearing the pool. The only time the pool water has been clear was during the first time I filled it up. Since then I have called back numerous times, even talking to the owner who transferred the call. I have had to drain my pool twice due to algae build up and sand is now completely covering the bottom of my pool.

I stop payments in order to get resolution to the problem only to now be threatened with a lien on my property! Then I was told they will fix it, but I have to pay for the service fee!! I have only had this pool for 6 months, and have used it only the first month because of the pump/filter issues. I have called numerous times, but they are saying there's no record of my complaints. So I am going on record now BLUE WORLD POOL - YOU DID NOT GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR PER MY CONTRACT.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Our Blue World Pool has been a true blessing to our family. It is beautiful and VERY easy to maintain. Our grandchildren and their friends along with ourselves have spent many days and hours of pure joy swimming in our pool!! I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone looking into making a true investment in above ground pools! :-))

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

My experience with Blue World Pools was amazing. I really enjoyed talking to customer service. They’re always polite and I always get whatever I call about completed with satisfaction. My experience with the pool has been great. My grandkids love it as well as I do. We have family gatherings around the pool. My daughters have pool parties. It’s been a great deal of fun with cookouts for everyone. We all enjoy the pool immensely. I would recommend this company the building and completing the pool. It was wonderful Not to worry about finding a contractor to build. And that you do not have to go out and look for contractor. It has been my experience finding a good contractor is a nightmare. They make this easy for you. I recommend Whirlpools to everyone not just family. I look forward to my relationship with them from years to come. I’m so glad that I have a saltwater pool. It is much easier and convenient than the others Non-salt pools.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited to hear you are pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. makes the process as easy as possible to own a swimming pool. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be an industry leader in the above ground pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 Sean Warren.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

We have had our Blue World pool for two summers now and we still love it as much today as we did the very first day. The set-up was fast and we had very professional installers. The upkeep on the pool is very easy. Just add bleach! We spend a lot of time enjoying our pool... not on maintenance. We highly recommend Blue World Pools!!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear how our customers enjoy their pools! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in the above ground swimming pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is EVER anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I have been paying on my pool for almost 5 years and I still pay $386 month on it and they're saying I still owe $20,000 principal on the pool. This is an above ground pool and that means in the years I've had it I haven't paid it down at all. Where is my money going?

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. would like to apologize to Belinda Horton for any inconvenience she feels she encountered while dealing with Blue World Pools, Inc. The payments are simple interest and no prepayment penalty. Your payments to your mortgage company work the same way, this a straight forward method. Towards the back end of the term the principle reduces rapidly. Please feel free to call at 1 800 706 0907 ext 4, ask for Sean Warren so I can give you a breakdown of the portion going to principle and portion going to "interest" each month. You are always welcome payoff Blue World Pools, Inc. and get a better rate locally too. I would love to help you any way I can.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

We really love our Blue World Classic Pool. It is a round 24 ft and really is great. The installer, Clayton ** was amazing and his install was perfect. I would highly recommend him if you can get your choice of installers. The only thing I would really recommend is that if you want to use your pool in June, you should order it in March or April. We didn't order our pool until June 29th and it didn't get installed until August 29th. This was not the company's fault. We had so much rain during the summer months that the installers had to push everyone install back. Even though we only got to use the pool 4 times this year, we are truly looking for many days of pool enjoyment in 2018. I would highly recommend Blue World Pools to everyone thinking of getting a pool. The staff at Blue World Pools are very friendly and helpful. They will answer any questions that you have. Thanks, Blue World Pools for making my dream of owning a pool to making it a reality.

Blue World Pools response

Thank you for your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased you are happy with your purchase. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in above ground pool sales, installation, and service. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me. Sean.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

After signing our contract in person for $10,000 my wife was contacted over the phone and told that if she agreed to the upgrade from 48 in to 52 in a 6-inch border she would receive a free solar cover and winter cover and the price difference would not be too much more and it would actually lower our monthly payment. Sounds great. Only problem is our price went from 10000 to 17500 which translates to $35,000 for an above ground pool after interest and that handy solar winter cover is nothing but a chemical that you put into the water. Also that we were told that they would not have to go but Max 3 in into the ground to level the pool. My above ground pool is now sitting two and a half feet in the ground. When I contacted them to complain about it I was treated very rudely and I cannot wait to sell my home to get out from under these people. Hate my pool.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I am looking for someone that knows of a class action suit against Blue World Pools, they not only ripped me off. They sent a guy to my house and destroyed my property, I'm in Memphis TN. If you know of anyone let me know. The guy never said nothing about putting a lien on my house and charged me high interest rate like I have been paying monthly almost 325 dollars and have NOT EVEN touched the principal. This is just wrong. Scam and pressure people, saying you won a upgrade at no additional cost then you get the final contract.

I am also dealing with this company's poor customer service and poor product. They offered me a discount if I became a show pool however no one has ever contacted me. My pool is also not maintenance free. In fact we did not get to swim at all last summer. I have contacted them several times to resolve the issue however I was called worthless and irresponsible. The customer service is the WORST, Rep name, Kerdicy (not sure how spell it). She told me go to dumpster and find change to make my payment. List goes on!!!!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

We've had our pool for several years, now. Several times I've had questions about maintenance for the pool and each time the service personnel were super helpful. They would stay on the phone with me until I was completely comfortable with the issue at hand. They're prompt, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We LOVE our pool!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear our customers are pleased with their purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. will ALWAYS be here to help every step of the way. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me. Sean.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I absolutely love my Blue World Pool. I started out, “Gonna get the midline” and they totally upgraded us to the much better classic which is bigger better warranty things and some other things to go along with it. They also dropped our interest rate and price so we came out much better in the long run. And by the way this is our second Blue World Pool, we had one at our other property and when we moved the new owners had the option to purchase the pool or I would keep it and they decided to purchase it.

So for the past seven years I have just used the Walmart Intex pools and finally after three of them I wanted one to last me and I absolutely love the fact of no chemicals just using Clorox bleach weekly and no algae. I had started having trouble the last three yrs with algae and was having to power wash and drain my pool at least three times a summer to clean it. I love the lifetime warranty on this pool so if anything goes wrong they are a call away and fix it. I am a super happy gal!!! I live for my pool and cry when it’s time to shut her down for winter!

Blue World Pools response

Repeat customers are our favorite kind! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when a customer had such a great experience that did it all over again! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do to help you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I had (that I paid 12K in cash for) for less than a year when we started having problems, and they were told over 6 months ago that it was leaking from the liner. They have done everything you can think of to avoid helping or replacing the liner. They give you more things to do to "prove" it is seams, when the water is washing out the sand and dirt RIGHT WHERE THE SEAM IS. They want pictures and proof that they then say "isn't enough proof", and they give you more to do, or say for you to wait for someone to call you - who never calls.

This company is a HUGE RIP-OFF that takes your money, and doesn't do what they say they will do. This is on top of the fact that we gave them the money to build the pool in June of 2016, and they didn't get the pool built until the end of September because their pool installation guy kept NOT SHOWING UP AND THEN RESCHEDULING until the summer was completely over. We have literally NEVER used the pool because it has been a mess since it was installed.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I would like to say that our experience with Blue World has been a great experience. From the salesman, who was very thorough, to the installers. They've done everything to make us happy. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to make our customers happy! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased the process went smoothly from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. will be here to help you every step of the way in your ownership experience. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

We had our Blue World installed in August and love it. Very low maintenance and the pool stays cleaner than a regular pool, if you will. The staff was great to work with as was our installer. The process took approximately 3-4 weeks, but only one day to install the pool.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the process went perfectly and the pool exceeds your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today! The ionization system helps keep your water crystal clear with as limited maintenance as possible. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I am so happy with the purchase of my 18’ pool from Blue World Pools and would recommend this company and pool to anyone looking to purchase a pool. The sales staff and installation crew was very knowledgeable of this pool. The company is there for you before and after the installation.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased to hear your experience was fantastic from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, installation, and warranty. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be one of the industry leaders in the above ground swimming pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Wish we would have known about Blue World Pools years ago! Never knew owning a pool could be so easy! People have always said we would regret it because the upkeep was too much. Not with Blue World Pools. It is super convenient & easy! Thank you Blue World Pools.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when the process went perfectly from start to finish. Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on selling a pool with reduced maintenance and upkeep. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! IF there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

My pool was installed in July. Liner leaked from day 1. Replaced September 15. This liner leaks worse than first 1. Still waiting on repairs. Never show up the day they say they will. Worst purchase I've ever made. Wish I had went with a better company.

UPDATED ON 10/16/2017: Yes Blue World discussed with me my problem about not one but two bad liners. Since I found and patched myself the two holes in new liner they say they won't replace liner but send me $75 gift certificate. That's not anywhere near satisfactory. A very expensive pool with a patched liner!! Still very dissatisfied and the number to Sean ** is a answering machine and he doesn't return call. Do not deal with this company!!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. would like to apologize to Barbara Singleton for any inconvenience she feels she encountered while dealing with Blue World Pools, Inc. Typically if a liner leaks directly after installation it is a manufacturer's defect which happens a tiny fraction of 1% of the time. Blue World Pools, Inc. ALWAYS takes care of it without charge. Blue World Pools, Inc. was not made aware that the service technician was tied up and not be able to make the scheduled appointment. Blue World Pools, Inc. has since spoken to the customer and the service technician and scheduled another day that fits in the customer's schedule. Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the quality of the product and the installation of all our pools. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to making the customer happy and satisfied in a few short days. If there is ever anything I can do for the customer now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me a 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

We had made our payments each month. My husband called to try to work something out with them due to payroll being less. He was told they would have someone call him. The lady that called was very rude and he was told they tried to pool to our home so we could lose it. My husband was told they would not work with us. I received a phone call from a women who called herself Cardesia. She threatened me and made out like we would lose our home. She would not let me hardly get a word in. She also said that the pool payment was as important as my house payment. They file a UCC against your property NOT a Deed of Trust. She kept telling me what I better do and I had to do this and that. I ask what her name was and she said "Cardesia and you can spell that anyway you want". Very rude and very unprofessional. She also told me I owed way more than the cost of the pool.

I do not appreciate being threatened when we had contacted them to try to work something out and had made our payments each month. Beware getting with them. I do not give bad reviews because things can usually be worked out. However, this company has taken the cake. You do not call and threaten me especially when I am at work. I told her I would talk with my husband and hung up. She turned around and called me again. BEWARE.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

At first I wanted to get the cheap pool but after talking to the very knowledgeable sales representative, I decided to go with the 28 ft 54 inch pool. The installers came out when they said that they would and were very professional. They explained everything after the pool was completed and even cleaned up their mess before leaving. I have used the pool several times with my own kids and grandchildren and it was well worth it. It is very easy to maintain and I know I am going to get years of enjoyment out of it and my kids will even enjoy it years after me.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you are pleased with your purchase! It is true swimming brings the whole family together! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be one of the premier names in the above ground swimming pool industry. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

We love our pool and Blue World Pools is a great company. The installers were very good and very personable. They offer many different sizes and packages. I would recommend Blue World Pools and their installers to all my friends and family.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased you had a fantastic experience! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when our customers enjoy our vast selection products. Blue World Pools, Inc. is ecstatic the installation crew were professional and did a quality job! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Love our pool. Been in it every day once we finally got it. My grandchildren love being it too. The only regret we have is not getting one way before now. Can't wait until next summer to spend more time in it. Hopefully by then, we will have a path to it along with a deck around it. Can't wait to show it off to others.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you coming to us for your swimming pool needs! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited you and the family love your pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. will be excited to see the final product as well! Thank you for being a fantastic grandparent! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please don't hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Hi let me start by saying I am a water baby. I have wanted a pool all my life. I have had several places come and give me several estimates from in ground to above ground. Blue World Pools was the most reasonable in price. I have been happy so far with instructions and customer service. I did have a leaking tiger hose but after I sent a video on what was happening. I got a replacement right away. I am very happy with my decision!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is ecstatic you chose us for your swimming pool needs! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear of customers who like to swim as much or more than we do! Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool resource for many many years to come. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Great pool experience. We love the pool, customer service has been helpful. The pool has been easy to upkeep and clean. The sales representative had lots of knowledge of the pools and equipment. I recommend Blue World's pools to everyone. Great Experience. Thanks.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear you love the product and the company! Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on being one stop for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased the process went flawlessly. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Got a great pool and system. Been very pleased with the ease of keeping it up as far as the water system cleaning. They have been very helpful in making sure that they have met or exceeded expectations. Quality of pool is very good, as well I was able to watch install from leveling ground to putting up wall and liner. The installer took pictures along the way at certain steps so, Blue World Pools is sure the installer is doing their install properly as well. Which protects them and the customer from fighting on if something is wrong at the finish.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when we exceed expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. does have a specific quality control during the installation process to ensure everything was done perfectly. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in the swimming pool industry. Blue World Pools, Inc values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I have always wanted a pool so when I saw a Blue World Pool commercial I called the number. The representative I spoke to was helpful and set up an appointment with a salesman quickly. The salesman came to our house and was very friendly and knowledgeable about the products they offered. He took the time to answer all of our questions. We bought our pool that day! It was installed within a few weeks and all of the contractors who came to set up the site and install the pool were very nice and professional. I had to have the water tested locally the first week and I called Blue World's customer service with the results and they told me exactly what to add to get my water balanced.

After two times of testing the water I have only needed to add my bleach and algae/clarifier every week. I feel so fortunate when I hear friends who have to spend hundreds in chemicals a week to keep their pools clear. I absolutely love my Blue World Pool. I love that I don't have to buy chemicals and the water in my pool is crystal clear. My family has enjoyed the pool so much and we would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone!

Blue World Pools response

Wow, Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the process went so smoothly. Blue World Pools, Inc.'s ionization system can drastically reduce chemical usage. Blue World Pool, Inc. also sells one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates the vote of confidence and values your business! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Very pleased with the whole process and will recommend to others. Looking forward for many years fun and good family get togethers. Would highly recommend Blue World Pools to all of my friends and family. Thank you blue world pools for your help and assistance through the whole install process.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you are pleased with your purchase! There is nothing that brings a family together like swimming! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. Blue World Pools, Inc. will be your swimming pool resource for many many years to come! If there is every anything I can do for your now or in the future please reach out to me, 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Blue World Pools Company Information

www.blueworldpools.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use