Learn More

3. Pool Companies

Reno, NV

4.6/5 (150 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Top Blue World Pools Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

When I was told this is a zero maintenance pool, I was extremely skeptical, but they were right! The pump is very strong and keeps the pool clean. We only run our pump for 12 hour...

Verified

My husband and I have had an overall good experience with Blue World Pools. We were able to start enjoying our pool about a month after purchase, which during these crazy times, s...

How does Blue World Pools work?

Blue World Pools offers free on-site inspection and consultation for homeowners interested in buying an above ground pool. An independent contractor inspects the property, presents all the available swimming pool options and answers any questions.

Blue World Pools offers three above ground pool packages: Econoline, Midline and Classic. All pool packages come with a manufacturer's warranty. Midline and Classic packages include Blue World Pools’ extensive coverage in addition to the manufacturer warranty.

You can choose to pay in full or select a financing option. Once the purchase is complete, the company delivers the pool. If you live in a state that does not require a licensed contractor to install a pool, the company provides free installation. If you live in a state that does require a licensed contractor, you’re responsible for hiring a contractor or installing it yourself.

Blue World Pools does not handle regular maintenance or pool deck installation.

Blue World Pools prices

Pools range from $399 and go up to more than $10,000. Econoline pools are the most affordable option — these pools start at $399 and include a filter, pump, liner, automatic pool vacuum and a ladder. Midline and Classic models cost more than $10,000 and vary in price depending on size.

Free installation is only available in specific states on customer-ready sites. For customers living in states where free installation isn’t available, they must hire a licensed contractor to install the pool, which may have additional costs. Customers can also install pools themselves.

Delivery is $395 by common carrier truck, or customers can pick up their pools for free at the company's headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.

Blue World Pools FAQ

Is Blue World Pools a scam?
No, Blue World Pools is not a scam. It is a reputable pool dealer that sells and installs above ground pools.
Does Blue World Pools do installation?
Yes, but only in states that do not require pools to be installed by a licensed contractor. In states that do require pools to be installed by a licensed state or county contractor, customers must hire a licensed contractor or perform the installation themselves.
How much are Blue World pools?
Blue World Pools start at $399 for the Econoline package and run up to $10,000 or more for the Midline and Classic pool packages.
When is Blue World Pools open?
Blue World Pools is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m ET.

Is Blue World Pools legit?

Yes, Blue World Pools is a legitimate option for those shopping for an above ground pool. The company is a leading specialist in above ground pools and offers three pool package options that range in price from $399 to more than $10,000. The company provides free installation, but it’s only available in states that do not require a licensed contractor to install a pool. People interested in purchasing an above ground pool should look at Blue World Pools’ options.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: June 17, 2021

Even though I live 4 miles from the ocean, sometimes you need a break from the crowds and sand. That's where you enjoy Blue World Pools. Once I made my decision, it was a breeze. My pool was installed on June 2nd, 2021. The installer (Donnie) was knowledgeable and did a great job. He was very helpful even after his job was complete. I have had my pool running for a couple of weeks now and have been using it without a problem. My family and I enjoy the pool. The water feels great and it is clear. The pool is very easy to maintain, I check the water levels, put a gallon of bleach in every week as prescribed and ensure the filter is clean. Very little maintenance is needed with the pool if the directions in the pool manual are followed. Look forward to making many memories! Would recommend Blue world pools!!

Get buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2021

Blue World Pool was great! There are a lot of negative reviews on Youtube, but we have had no issues with their product. Getting the pool chemically balanced took some time and extra money, but now that we are balanced, it is only taking the bleach once a week and some shock here and there. My kids love the pool! The only flimsy piece to the pool is the ladder. But, we plan to change them out in the future. The installers, were fast and knew exactly what they were doing. The stone breakers is the family that installed ours and I we loved them! They explained things to us a number of times without getting frustrated. We first time pool owners and they had a lot of patience with us!

Original review: May 18, 2021

The Blue Worlds Pools experience was great! The entire process was so simple from Sales through Installation. The Sales guy was very knowledgeable on the products and discussed every option available in great detail which allowed us to make the best choice for our family. On the day of installation, my installer explained everything that was going to happen. Once the pool was up, he walked me through what I needed to do to assure all went well with start-up. Shout out to the Blue World Pools Service Department too! I have called them a couple of different times to make sure I knew exactly what I needed to do! They were patient and positive as they worked with me. We opted to finance with Blue World Pools. They make that process easy as well! Now my family is loving our new pool just in time for summer!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

They had some issues understanding my phone number and account info for my automatic payments, and I had to call and wait on hold to fix those a lot. This is just a small grievance though, because their classic pools are the greatest! The installation team was a local of TN and his wife. At first I was confused there were only 2 people and a Bobcat, but they worked so hard and my pool was up in 6 hours! I've read all their reviews on Google and Trustpilot, and I want to make it clear. I had no intention of spending more than $400 on a pool from them.

Yes they try to convince you to get the more expensive pools, and they're really persuasive (NOT high pressure though). The reasons they give are legitimate. It all boils down to 'you get what you pay for' and their classic pools are fantastic quality. I've never been happier with a purchase. The people at Blue World Pools made my vacation during Covid-19 as safe as it gets. I don't even have to leave my house!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

It was the beginning of the summer and with the Covid Pandemic and unable to do anything we came across the Blue World advertisement on social media and decided to take a chance and called. We were great with a really nice person which took my information and made me an appointment with a salesperson. A few days later a salesperson came to my house and at the time I was available and showed us all the information. We deed decide to get the pool.. and few weeks later we got call from our installer and booked it again at my convenience. Then 3 weeks later we had a pool installed and we are so happy that we decided to go with blue world pools. Their customer service was great and we the installer were very polite and helpful ... Thank you blue world pools!! We love our pool!!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

Installers were knowledgeable and nice. They knew what they were doing. They made sure they knew where the pool was to be set before installation process started to ensure there were no mistakes. They double checked their work as well.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

We had a great experience with our Blue World Pool installation. We were informed of the process along the way. The installer worked with us to ensure the pool placement was exactly what we wanted. He was professional and made sure the job was done right and accurately. Everyone was friendly and always answered any questions I may have called about. I recommend this company for your above ground pool needs.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

Very happy with our pool. Bought the 18' pool. The install was flawless. Got in mid Sept. Was still able to get a few swims in, all the way to Oct. Great instructions on how to close up for the winter. Looking forward to next swim season.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

Install was great and customer service was amazing. They cleaned up after and did not leave a mess. Also showed me how everything needed to work and how to maintain it. Also when I had any questions they were there to help.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

It started off rocky but once they got the ball rolling they did a excellent job!! Only thing they can improve is installing pool at better time frame.. I will have to wait to enjoy my pool spring... I was hoping this Summer...

Blue World Pools Company Information