toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Blue World Pools

Thank you for your business! We are happy you are enjoying your pool! If there is ever anything Blue World Pools can do to help make your pool ownership experience more enjoyable or if you simply have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2015

I absolutely love my pool. The chemical system is amazing which keeps maintenance and costs to a very minimum. The vacuum system is amazing as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for such a system as mine.

Very unreliable and unprofessional! I was scheduled for someone to arrive at my home at 5:30 this afternoon. I was told that they would call me before arriving to make sure that I was home but never received a call. So I called the company asking why no one had called yet and she said that there was no one available in area. She also said that she had called my phone and left a message letting me know that no one would be arriving and they would not be able to reschedule but I told her I never received that voicemail. She said that she had mailed out a brochure on their special of an Econoline pool for $299.

I told her that I was not interested in a smaller pool and that I would probably just go with another company. She then started to yell at me and told me that I was being rude and bad-mouthing her all because I said I was going with another company. I told her I completely understood all the reviews that I had read online now of how unprofessional and how very rude these people are. Be aware because I also read reviews of how a $3,000 above ground pool would turn into a $27,000 pool by the time you paid it off. I would highly recommend using someone else besides Blue World Pools. They are beyond rude and scam artists as well!

I wish I checked this site first before getting a Blue World pool. First they charge more than your local pool stores. We purchased our pool in June. The salesman said that if we buy today the pool is guaranteed in by the 4 of July. We got it built Mid July. The salesman promised they could put it against our deck but the installer said that it could not be done and it happens all the time with salesman. The pool has about 6 inch gap around our pool. The salesman claimed this is a chlorine free pool and practically maintenance free. Which is a lie cause we have to put 2 gallons of bleach in a week and that is what liquid chlorine practically is.

I just would not recommend this pool company. And would suggest to shop around. We paid 9500 for 27 foot round 48 inch deep. We could have paid half for same pool but 54 inch deep with the local pool company. Also at blue world pool they have you sign all kinds of documents with clauses in them other than the contract and expects you to get notarized. All the sheets to sign guarantees that this company is overly trying to protect themselves from any liability no doubtedly from all the dissatisfied customers. One of the clauses to sign is that only the homeowner is liable for damages caused by installers. I recommend shopping around before getting stung by this company.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. reached out to the consumer to help in any way. Blue World Pools, Inc. offered to send out any products needed free of charge. The customer needed to change out his ionization cartridge which needs to be done once a swim season to keep his water crystal clear. Blue World Pools, Inc. offered to address all issues. If the customer ever needs to speak with me now or in the future I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 20, 2017

We have had nothing but trouble from this company from day one. Very deceitful about financing and once it was installed part only lasted one year before we had to replace it with new parts. If I had it to do all over again I would have bought it from a local dealer with a good reputation.

Blue World Pools

Thank you for choosing Blue World Pools, Inc. to be a part of your backyard dreams! Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts and will do a fantastic job for your family just like we did for this customer. If there is anyway I can be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. Blue World Pools, Inc. knows you will enjoy that pool for many many years to come!

Original review: July 19, 2017

It truly creates the best way for our family to have family time. We have big plans for our backyard getaway. This is the best investment my husband and I have made since we decided to purchase our own home. We love our pool especially since we have been near 100 degrees this Summer in SC. We definitely recommend Blue World Pools.

Blue World Pools

Sounds like the pool has looked and operated well for a long time 9 years! A pool is a lot like a car in that there is routine maintenance and upkeep that must be done in the life of the product. Blue World Pools, Inc. does not offer a lifetime warranty. Blue World Pools, Inc has lifetime coverage which is limited and prorated as contained in the contract all customer's sign. This type of warranty is commonplace in the industry. Blue World Pools, Inc. is more than willing to help customer in any way we can, please contact me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I paid over $12,000 for my 15 X 26 pool - they took advantaged of me a single widowed mother. But I bought the pool, paid cash. They told me OVER AND OVER that this pool had a lifetime warranty on EVERYTHING. I have never received anything from this company. I eventually had to replace the skimmer and pump because the weir would not stay in (kept breaking) and the button broke off the pump. So now 9 years later ALL of the top ledges are rusted from inside out and what did they tell me? That would be another $800.00 and I HAD to get my replacement parts from them. WOW - how is this company STILL in business??? Buyer BEWARE - DO NOT purchase a pool from this company! They are crooks!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the pool stays crystal clear all season long! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in the above ground swimming pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. can do a fantastic job for you and your family too! Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 16, 2017

We love our pool, it's a perfect center for our summer activities with our 4 teenagers. Blue World's setup was really good. And the quality of materials are really good. Any technical questions we have, they are quick to answer and as long as we follow the step by step instructions, our pool stays crystal clear all season long.

Factual basis uncertain

Called twice to discuss a purchase with this company. Both times was set an appointment. No show either time. Second call I asked if they serviced my area. I was assured they did. (Because after no show of first appointment, was told no installer for the area.) And an hour after my second appointment I get a call from a telemarketer who tells me they were too busy to send a sales rep out and would send me an application to buy the cheapest pool available. I asked, "Why couldn't I reschedule", rep got rude because I was asking questions.

Then she told me I could only qualify for the $299 pool because there were no salesman in the area. I asked, "Why couldn't I wait to reschedule and possibly order a bigger pool". She was very rude and over talked me. To the point she was yelling. They do not have reps to send out at all. They bait and switch with the $299 pool and installation and then want to send you an application. They also pull your credit when they say they do not. Fraud! Fraud Fraud! Stay away!!!

Factual basis uncertain

After our pool was set up and we went through all of the boxes we realized we did not receive a blue pill for winterization and a solar cover. In order to finance us, so they said, they had to increase us to a premium package, which was supposed to include a solar cover. I called customer service and they stated they would send out a blue pill. When he talked to his manager and he said there was no such thing as a solar cover, it was referred to as a solar pill.

When I hung up I went to the website and they advertised solar covers. I called the finance department because customer service told me I would have to take it up with them. I talked to someone I finance department twice and left a message for services. No return call. I am paying for a premium package when I did not receive some items. I was told these items would be mailed to me and I am still waiting...

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. would like to apologize to the consumer for any inconvenience she feels she encountered while dealing with Blue World Pools, Inc. Blue World Pools, Inc. disagrees with the characterization of the transaction. Blue World Pools, Inc. has completely resolved the customer's concerns. Blue World Pools, Inc. has reached out to the consumer to ensure she is properly taken care of. The customer has indicated she is completely satisfied with the outcome.

Original review: July 13, 2017

A sales rep came out to our house and gave us his spiel. The price: $21,000. We said no. As he kept dropping the price we said no three more times. On his final offer of $9,000 we reluctantly said yes. Per the sales guy, how could we pass up such a great offer? This was June 26. On June 29 I decided to cancel because I just knew we couldn't afford it. Because it was the last day for me to do so, I called customer service to see if it was postmarked that day, would it still be ok. Without answering my question, the woman on the phone told me she would have the customer service manager call me, so I didn't put a letter in the mail. He called me 24 hours later, and I missed his call.

Now I get a call informing me that either I take the pool or I pay half the price to cancel! When I told the manager that I had called in due diligence during the acceptable time period, and was waiting for a call back, he said that didn't matter - a letter would have had to be postmarked on June 29. When I told him that the woman on the phone said I would "be fine" since I made the call, he told me he didn't believe me. Of course, he also told me that they get "5 or 6" complaints a year. Just on this site, I'm seeing 8 in the last two weeks. High-pressure sales tactics, 50 pages of fine print, 90 minutes of a salesperson in my home... They wore me down. They take advantage of older people, they have no ethics and no conscience.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us for your above ground pool needs! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear that your pool stays crystal clear! Night swims are the best! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I had looked at a lot of pool companies over the years, while trying to decide on whether to buy a pool. When I came across Blue World, visually I liked the product and decided to schedule a meeting. The sales person was very knowledgeable about the products but also very personable. I did not feel pressured at all. We decided to purchase the 24X48 pool and we are over the moon happy with our pool. We swim every night, our pool is crystal clear, and is sooo low maintenance. We are super happy!!! Thanks Blue World!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. would like to apologize the online attendant was not able answer the customer's questions. Blue World Pools, Inc. generally schedules an appointment with a representative to come show all products the company has to offer. The appointment is no cost no obligation. Many customers prefer this way of doing business. Blue World Pools, Inc. apologizes the process did not work for this particular consumer. If the customer would like to speak with me directly I would be more than happy to address all relevant questions. I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I simply wanted to ask some questions about the pool that had been advertised on TV. When you go to the Blue World Pools' website, you are prompted if you would care to chat and ask questions. I assumed that when you are prompted to ask questions that you will be helped by a knowledgeable sales person. 'Ashley' asked what could she do to help. I start to ask some questions and she then types that she's not able to answer anything but what is stated in the ad (which is also on the website)... My questions would have been very simple and would have required only simple and honest answers. After reading some reviews, both positive and negative, I can relate to the Customer Service issues. I'm glad I didn't 'take the plunge' with this company.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes sure the pool is installed professionally and warranties the product. Blue World Pools, Inc. strives to make all customers happy with their experience. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells a fun product that brings families together. Blue World Pools, Inc. will ALWAYS be here to help a customer for the life of their pool ownership! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 11, 2017

Your finance department is rated fairly in my opinion. The part department is great. So I think it's what department you have to work with. When the hold company should be in good standard. The pool on the other hand is great. The installer were very good also.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear your sales process, as well as finance, and installation were of high quality and deserving of great grade! It is customers like yourself that makes selling pools so fun. Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to get families swimming! If I can be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I’ve had a good experience from the gentleman coming out to show us different styles of pools but I think we chose the best pool for our family! As far as service / finance / and installation all grade a perfect A. I will recommend Blue World to anyone I know! Thank you Blue World people.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear of a swimming pool success story! The ionization system limits your maintenance and upkeep and allows you to enjoy your pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to get families swimming! If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 10, 2017

We love our new pool. The Blue Pool representative was great to work with when selecting the size we need for our family. We've always wanted a pool but not the hard work keeping it up. We purchased the copper ion system and there's little to not work at all.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. sells pools from $299 to over $10,000. Blue World Pools, Inc. schedules an appointment for someone to come out and give a site survey and show the customer all the products we offer. Blue World Pools, Inc. first must make sure we can put a pool on the property by checking for trees, power lines, easements or any other restrictions. The appointment is no cost no obligation. The appointment scheduling department does not know what the site technicians do. I apologize if our process did not work for you, also at this time Blue World Pools, Inc. does not service your location.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I was interested in buying a pool from this company. I knew the $299 basic pool and installation would be a con or with so many restrictions that it wouldn't be worth even looking at. My family were looking for a 24' pool (either their mid range or deluxe... probably upwards of $2000 to 3000 of our hard earned cash). So when I requested a call back I knew my budget(ish). So I got the callback. I went through the spiel (you know the usual salesman BS) they told me about their amazing $299 nonexistent offer... told me about their amazing other ranges (zzz... wake me up!). Once I woke up and the Rep stopped talking. I asked if they serviced the area we lived in. 40 seconds of fake searching later I was informed yes they did. "Ok" I said. "How much for the mid range/deluxe 24' pool." At this point he said "without a survey (free of charge) they could not give a firm price." (Now their website and the Rep said that install costs are included).

He said their pools range from $299-$10000. I asked, "Ok I just need an estimate on a basic set up to budget... you know because that is quite a range". Again he said he couldn't give a price as they do custom packages per customer and the price range is $299 - $10,000. So I said... "So you can't give me a price on just the pool minus the add ons (ie filter, pump, chemicals etc.)" He said, "No... our prices are between $299 and you know." At that point I announced, "Ok if you can't give me a estimated cost no business." DON'T TRUST A COMPANY THAT WON'T GIVE YOU A QUOTE ON EVEN THEIR BASIC PRODUCT!!!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. does business with landowner's only. Blue World Pools, Inc. generally schedules an appointment with a representative to come show all products the company has to offer. The appointment is no cost no obligation. Many customers prefer this way of doing business. Blue World Pools, Inc. apologizes the process did not work for this particular consumer. If the customer would like to speak with me directly I would be more than happy to address all relevant questions. I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 9, 2017

When I ask why I had to give my credit info when paying cash I was told "Maybe this isn't the place for you. Maybe you should go to Walmart or Sam's". Why do need a full credit check to buy a pool? I was ready to pay now.

Blue World Pools

That is what Blue World Pools, Inc. likes to hear! Getting in the pool everyday and enjoying it, a vacation in the backyard! Blue World Pools, Inc. uses a special ionization system that makes it feel like you are swimming in bottled water! Blue World Pools, Inc. can transform your backyard into a paradise like we did with these nice folks! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 8, 2017

It's a very nice pool. Me and my girlfriend has been in it every day. We love it. We are in Oklahoma and we get rain. The last pool I had the water would start to turn green the day after a rain but not this one. You can't even tell it had rained. I'm about to get it now.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates the kind words! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest pools on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc.'s customers appreciate the low maintenance and crystal clear water that our pools offer. Blue World Pools, Inc. will do a professional job and will stand bye the final product. Blue World Pools, Inc. is an investment into your quality of life. Please reach out to me if there is anything I can do for you 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren!

Original review: July 7, 2017

Great company to do business with. They were easy to get in contact with and helpful when contacted. No b.s. or hidden tricks that tag on at the end. I recommend Blue World Pools to anyone looking to add an awesome and high quality feature to their lives.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased your purchase and installation went so smoothly! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your kind words. Blue World Pools, Inc. will do a great job for many customers. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in the above ground swimming pool business. If a customer needs help before, during, or after installation, feel free to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 Sean Warren.

Original review: July 7, 2017

Really enjoyed the setup and new pool... very easy to clean and keep up. I would tell anyone about Blue World Pools... they really did a good job. Very professional and the pool went up very fast as well... couldn't ask for anyone better. If you're looking for a pool this is the place to go.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is working with customer to address her concerns. Blue World Pools, Inc. will make sure the customer is taken care of promptly. The customer's pool should be installed within the next few days. Blue World Pools, Inc. always wants to follow through with what was promised. If you need to speak with me directly, I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. I would encourage and welcome the call.

Original review: July 7, 2017

Very disappointed with this company. They called us to schedule installation date 7/6/17 between 8-11. My husband had to take off work for this. I had to call 2 times. Second time was given the installer's name and phone number to call myself. The installer told me he was not even told about this date and my pool just arrived at the loading dock that day around noon. So now we have to wait a week to get our pool. No one called us to inform us that it was not going to be installed on the date promised. We losted money due to my husband having to take off work. Not happy with the installation department. Someone should have called us to let us know about it not going to be installed on the date promised and I should not have been the one to call the local installer. These people work for your company.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. is glad to hear your pool is running smoothly now. If you ever need help now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 7, 2017

We love the pool. Love that we don't have to constantly add chemicals. We had a rough start with the installation. There was a hole in the liner from day one. It took us a while to find it. We had to pay for two additional loads of water before we patched the hole.

Blue World Pools

That is what Blue World Pools, Inc. likes to hear! A wonderful pool that is easy to enjoy and a process that went smooth from start to finish. Thank you for your business! If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031.

Original review: July 7, 2017

Overall was great, the customer service and personnel putting up the pool was professional and helpful. From start to finish was an easy process and have been enjoying my pool since it has been up. The upkeep and maintenance is very easy and really enjoyable.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased the outcome was to your satisfaction. Blue World Pools, Inc. will always make things right! Sounds like there was a blip that Blue World Pools, Inc. was able to overcome and finish strong. Thank you for your business! If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 6, 2017

Tiring but great results. At first we had an issue with the rain where we live. The original contractor was rude to my family and would not wait for the purchasers to be present. Blue World Pools actually made things right with us by scheduling a new contractor within a week of the issue and they were great. I'm really impressed by how efficient they are.

Blue World Pools

Sounds like fun! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to be a part of your family fun. It is like music to our ears to hear how much our customers' family, friends, and neighbors enjoy the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. is proud you chose us for your swimming needs! It is fantastic to hear your children are water babies, please post a picture! If there is ever anything Blue World Pools, Inc. can do for you please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 5, 2017

We was very happy with our 2017 experience with Blue World Pools! We have recommended them to a couple of people! We have 3 water babies and they couldn't be happier, and our friends and family love coming over a grilling out while take a dip!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. worked things out with the customer based upon his experience. Blue World Pools, Inc. incurred significant expense but refunded the customer and moved forward. Blue World Pools, Inc. has reached out to the customer to make sure he knows everything was resolved. Blue Word Pools, Inc. made things right. If there are any customers that need help now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 4, 2017

I wished I would have done better research. I had a salesman come out and go over his little showing about their pools. He came out with a price list of over $20,000 for pools which was no way I could afford and if I could afford that, I'd bought an in-ground pool. Anyway, after agreeing on a price of $8,000.00, I decided to sign. I was thinking this was gonna be a great experience and I got this for a great price. Well I decided to turn this into a cash sale to avoid the ridiculous interest rate. And after waiting and waiting, I finally had to call Install to ask when the install would be done.

After 5 appointments and after 5 no shows from Install, I decided to cancel and take my business elsewhere. Of course, the VP gets on the phone and tells me I will still be responsible for full price of the pool. I then said, "WHAT POOL", I haven't seen anyone from your company since I seen the salesman from day one. Not once and I clearly state, "not once" did we ever get a call from Install stating that they were not gonna show, running behind, or anything. I have to make all phone calls.

I then stated again, "I am cancelling my contract and taking my business elsewhere." He then threatened to put a lien on my property. The conversation got heated and I told him I will pay nothing. He then stated that, "I will refinance my home 5 years from now or maybe 10 years, and he will then get his money." I lost my temper then and told him it is none of his business how and what I do with my finances. So very unprofessional of someone who don't deliver 100% customer satisfaction. I then hung up on him.

He then called back and said he would refund my deposit and cancel my contract. I did receive my deposit back and I will continue in the next couple years, by checking with County Clerk, to make sure no lien is put on my home. This almost turned into a two-month process and still no pool. I did take my business elsewhere and go to a local company. I had the pool bought that same evening and it was installed and ready by week #2. I am very satisfied with this new company I got and now I have happy kids, not disappointed kids thanks to Blue World. Do your research everyone! Read all reviews and all lawsuits against them before you make that call.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is in the process of resolving the customer's concerns. Blue World Pools, Inc. will do what it takes to make it right! Blue World Pools, Inc. will see to it all products are sent out and delivered!

Original review: July 4, 2017

I had the oval pool installed 2 years ago. When they leveled the ground I told them it was not level and they informed me when the sand was put down it would level out. Well lo and behold it didn't! When it rained hard it wash the sand away from the upper side and pulled the liner tight across the brace underneath and cause a tear. Then I had to pay for a patch kit for a temporary fix. I was also promised 2 chairs and a light for the pool and A FOUNTAIN I NEVER received. When you call customer service they say they will correct the problem and you never hear from them again.Their word is mud because it washes away. I paid cash for it 05/17/2015.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is reaching out to the customer to make things right! From what I understand the pool was installed the very next day. Please return my call at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. promises to send you some free products to show our appreciation!

Original review: July 4, 2017

The salesman came to our house and gave a great A+ sales pitch. They stated all they were missing was my husband's pay stub. I email the pay stub then I don't hear from them another week, so we reach out to them again. Now they are missing a paper from my bank so I get this emailed to them. In the middle of these few weeks I referred a friend. She too buys a pool. So now we are on week 3. I still do not have a install date nor have I heard from the finance department if everything is good to go. So yet again we call them. Now they need a paper from the bank we financed our house through. We get that emailed. Week 4 still no install date and no clearance. Call them again. "Oh Mrs ** everything is good on the finance end. We will have someone call you today to go over all the finance paperwork and get you over to install."

Few hours later we get through the finance paperwork via phone and the man tells me, "You should get a call from install within 2 days." Week 5 still no phone call but my friend that I referred has been through finance and has a install date. So we call them ask, "Are we getting our pool this summer or next summer?" They assure us this summer and they will get everything ready for install next Wednesday. The installer is at my friend's house that I referred and she tells her, "They want me to give your friend someone else's pool because they have put her off so long."

So week 6 my friend now has her pool and I do not and yet remember she ordered hers 2 weeks after I did and we live about 10 miles apart. We are now on week 8 and I still have no pool and every time I call I am promised another day. I have taken off work for 3 days and the office and installer could care less. It's the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Please find another company that cares.

My husband and I would like to express our sincere appreciation and support for our very first pool purchase. The installation and tech support was great. They worked with us on the financing and a payment that fit our budget. We would highly recommend Blue World Pools to everyone! Thank you Blue World Pool.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We are very pleased with our pool. It was put in over a month ago. Our kids have not gone a day without being in it. It's very easy to maintain. Our electric bill and the chemicals for our pool run us about 50 to 75 dollars a month. We had given up on having a pool because in the past it was costing us upwards of 300 dollars a month. We highly recommend Blue World Pools.

Our experience with Blue World Pools was fantastic. We bought the classic pool. We could not ask for a better pool. Our kids love it! It's absolutely beautiful. We have our own reservoir! From the customer service, sales rep, to the install, we experienced friendliness, courteous, and timeliness. Thank you again!

Blue World Pools Company Profile