Learn More

3. Pool Companies

Reno, NV

4.5/5 (154 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Top Blue World Pools Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

When I was told this is a zero maintenance pool, I was extremely skeptical, but they were right! The pump is very strong and keeps the pool clean. We only run our pump for 12 hour...

Verified

My husband and I have had an overall good experience with Blue World Pools. We were able to start enjoying our pool about a month after purchase, which during these crazy times, s...

How does Blue World Pools work?

Blue World Pools offers free on-site inspection and consultation for homeowners interested in buying an above ground pool. An independent contractor inspects the property, presents all the available swimming pool options and answers any questions.

Blue World Pools offers three above ground pool packages: Econoline, Midline and Classic. All pool packages come with a manufacturer's warranty. Midline and Classic packages include Blue World Pools’ extensive coverage in addition to the manufacturer warranty.

You can choose to pay in full or select a financing option. Once the purchase is complete, the company delivers the pool. If you live in a state that does not require a licensed contractor to install a pool, the company provides free installation. If you live in a state that does require a licensed contractor, you’re responsible for hiring a contractor or installing it yourself.

Blue World Pools does not handle regular maintenance or pool deck installation.

Blue World Pools prices

Pools range from $399 and go up to more than $10,000. Econoline pools are the most affordable option — these pools start at $399 and include a filter, pump, liner, automatic pool vacuum and a ladder. Midline and Classic models cost more than $10,000 and vary in price depending on size.

Free installation is only available in specific states on customer-ready sites. For customers living in states where free installation isn’t available, they must hire a licensed contractor to install the pool, which may have additional costs. Customers can also install pools themselves.

Delivery is $395 by common carrier truck, or customers can pick up their pools for free at the company's headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.

Blue World Pools FAQ

Is Blue World Pools a scam?
No, Blue World Pools is not a scam. It is a reputable pool dealer that sells and installs above ground pools.
Does Blue World Pools do installation?
Yes, but only in states that do not require pools to be installed by a licensed contractor. In states that do require pools to be installed by a licensed state or county contractor, customers must hire a licensed contractor or perform the installation themselves.
How much are Blue World pools?
Blue World Pools start at $399 for the Econoline package and run up to $10,000 or more for the Midline and Classic pool packages.
When is Blue World Pools open?
Blue World Pools is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m ET.

Is Blue World Pools legit?

Yes, Blue World Pools is a legitimate option for those shopping for an above ground pool. The company is a leading specialist in above ground pools and offers three pool package options that range in price from $399 to more than $10,000. The company provides free installation, but it’s only available in states that do not require a licensed contractor to install a pool. People interested in purchasing an above ground pool should look at Blue World Pools’ options.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: June 17, 2021

Even though I live 4 miles from the ocean, sometimes you need a break from the crowds and sand. That's where you enjoy Blue World Pools. Once I made my decision, it was a breeze. My pool was installed on June 2nd, 2021. The installer (Donnie) was knowledgeable and did a great job. He was very helpful even after his job was complete. I have had my pool running for a couple of weeks now and have been using it without a problem. My family and I enjoy the pool. The water feels great and it is clear. The pool is very easy to maintain, I check the water levels, put a gallon of bleach in every week as prescribed and ensure the filter is clean. Very little maintenance is needed with the pool if the directions in the pool manual are followed. Look forward to making many memories! Would recommend Blue world pools!!

Get buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

They had some issues understanding my phone number and account info for my automatic payments, and I had to call and wait on hold to fix those a lot. This is just a small grievance though, because their classic pools are the greatest! The installation team was a local of TN and his wife. At first I was confused there were only 2 people and a Bobcat, but they worked so hard and my pool was up in 6 hours! I've read all their reviews on Google and Trustpilot, and I want to make it clear. I had no intention of spending more than $400 on a pool from them.

Yes they try to convince you to get the more expensive pools, and they're really persuasive (NOT high pressure though). The reasons they give are legitimate. It all boils down to 'you get what you pay for' and their classic pools are fantastic quality. I've never been happier with a purchase. The people at Blue World Pools made my vacation during Covid-19 as safe as it gets. I don't even have to leave my house!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

It was the beginning of the summer and with the Covid Pandemic and unable to do anything we came across the Blue World advertisement on social media and decided to take a chance and called. We were great with a really nice person which took my information and made me an appointment with a salesperson. A few days later a salesperson came to my house and at the time I was available and showed us all the information. We deed decide to get the pool.. and few weeks later we got call from our installer and booked it again at my convenience. Then 3 weeks later we had a pool installed and we are so happy that we decided to go with blue world pools. Their customer service was great and we the installer were very polite and helpful ... Thank you blue world pools!! We love our pool!!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

I purchased a pool from Blue World Pools in May, 2020. The installation team of 2 began the work in early July. An unexpected storm with high winds came through my area and destroyed the walls before the men were able to put up all the supports. They got as many attached as they could, even while it was raining, but the storm was too much. The men cleaned up the property and worked with Blue World office personnel to replace the damaged product. They completed my pool in late August; the delay was not the crew's fault, and the foreman kept in touch with me while I was waiting, which I greatly appreciated. The 2 men worked non-stop until the pool installation was complete, and did not leave until they were sure I had an understanding of my responsibilities regarding the filling of the pool as well as the start-up process. They were friendly, respectful of my property, and I have enjoyed my pool because of them.

Original review: July 31, 2020

My pool is everything they said it would be and more. I absolutely love the low maintenance, the size, the quality and look. I have a large family but could not afford an in ground pool, my entire family can swim and we don't rub elbows. The Sales Rep that came to my house was very professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable of their products. We told him what we wanted and he was able to direct us to our 27' Classic pool.

We had an issue as our deck was being built around our pool as it is slightly un-level (A little more than they allow). We contacted Sean ** (Manager) and he was willing to have the installers come back out, drain our pool and re-level it. He even sent us a few gifts for the pool so that our kids could enjoy. Any questions that we have had since having the pool installed, whether it be about maintenance, the system, etc, they have been very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Original review: July 14, 2021

Great Pool! The installers showed up at the appointment time slotted and were super professional! Also, the equipment, customer service and warranty is par with price paid. I would recommend to anyone.

Original review: July 14, 2021

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET COMPLETELY SCREWED!!! The salesman was VERY persistent and manipulative. Luckily we discovered a MUCH better deal of better quality with the same type of purification system that our salesman made sound unique and therefore regretted our decision by the next day. This company makes it EXTREMELY difficult to get out of the contract, even within the legally required three business day buyers remorse period. I had to pay over $250 just to send them a telegram that would get there in time as snail mail would have put me past that date and it can't be done by phone. Like I said, they intentionally make it extremely difficult. If they were a good honest company this would not be their standard.

I've yet to receive my deposit check along with my voided check for auto payments back as was requested in the telegram. Today, almost two weeks later, I receive this letter from them. I have yet to sign it as it's an agreement to not do exactly what this comment is doing, tell the truth about this company. Please take this comment seriously and look into this company outside of their site before you consider buying a single thing from them. This is the most shady company I've had the displeasure of trying to get out of doing business with! Please read this letter they sent me! Full disclosure, I have not yet signed this insane agreement so my comment here is not in violation of the agreement. Once I sign it, I will not say anything more however my feelings will not be changed!

Since I can't post the letter here, this is what it reads: 'Dear valued customer it has come to our attention that you have requested a cancelation of your contract. We hope you make reconsider at some point in the future as we know how beneficial a swimming pool is to families. We believe that a family that swims together stays together. If we can help you in your swimming pool needs at any time in the future please call us at 1 807 060907. Blue World Pools Inc is canceling your pool contract without penalty. We here at blue world pools are concerned about looking out for your best interest during these troubling economic times. We are here to help and support you because blue world pools inc loves our customers.

For us to cancel your contract and refund your down payment please fill out the following section and fax or mail this letter along with a copy of both the front and the back of your cashed down payment check showing where the money was taken out of your account by blue world pools inc. Please fax this information to blue world pools inc of Nevada 9120 double diamond suite for 9 to 5A Reno NV 89521 or you may choose to fax as at 7709881959 or 7709881967. I (we) Agree that blue world pools as an ethically superb company that has agreed to cancel our contract without penalty in an effort to help me (us) Out in our time a financial troubles. I (we) Further agree to never disparts blue world pools in any manner.'

Additional positive comments: I have none!!!! Also mind you, they are asking for a copy of the front and back of my cashed down payment check. Something I do not have because they've not cashed it or sent it back as I requested. I'll be filing a lawsuit against this company if they do not get this fixed and completely canceled immediately!!!!

Original review: July 14, 2021

Do not buy anything from them! Stay away from this company... They do not manufacture the pool; they do not stand by the installation, they do not stand by whether the pool is leveled or not; or whether there is enough sand under the liner. They make you sign a waiver so that they have no liability for anything... When the salesman comes they tell you everything will be cover... They are the best, their pool is the best, NOT TRUE! I don't even think the installers are trained by the company... They are just contractors. You are better off buying your pool from a local store.. Or Leslie pools and contract someone to install it.... Someone that you can check references!

I have 2 guys come to instal the pool... When I asked one of the guys how come they are not putting a solid base for the columns... He told me he didn't know anything about the pool installation... He was just a helper/day worker... When I asked the other guy he said that Blue World never told him he had to do that. Also I didn't think they had enough sand... Blue world made me sign a paper where I had to say that everything was installed correctly that day... I told them I don't know... I do not sell or install pools for a living! That is why I was paying them 15K for the pool ... So that they can make sure all of that is done correctly!!!! The guy told me but you are there watching them, we are not there. So it is your responsibility! So freakin unreal! If your pool breaks because of installation they are not responsible!

Original review: July 13, 2021

My family loves our pool that Blue World sold us. Everyone that has helped us with our purchase has been great to work with. Our pool arrived within the scheduled time. The installer was on time and did a great job setting the pool up. He answered our questions and explained how everything worked. I had a few questions later and I was able to reach someone who was able to help me over the phone. I’m very satisfied with our pool and how easily I can reach someone if needed.

Original review: July 10, 2021

It takes a while from payment to installation, but once it happens, it’s magic. The installation crew was quick, clean, and knowledgeable on my pool. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants an amazing pool.

Blue World Pools Company Information