2. Homeowners

Reno, NV

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.46/5

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on midline and classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Blue World Pools Call Now Toll Free (888) 955-1004 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: July 31, 2020

My pool is everything they said it would be and more. I absolutely love the low maintenance, the size, the quality and look. I have a large family but could not afford an in ground pool, my entire family can swim and we don't rub elbows. The Sales Rep that came to my house was very professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable of their products. We told him what we wanted and he was able to direct us to our 27' Classic pool.

We had an issue as our deck was being built around our pool as it is slightly un-level (A little more than they allow). We contacted Sean ** (Manager) and he was willing to have the installers come back out, drain our pool and re-level it. He even sent us a few gifts for the pool so that our kids could enjoy. Any questions that we have had since having the pool installed, whether it be about maintenance, the system, etc, they have been very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Get buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2020

My family purchased a 21 ft round pool. Everything was as the sales representative said. The liner fits well, walls are sturdy and strong. Love the pump and is really user friendly and low maintenance. The Ionizer works well. My family has enjoyed it so much already and all of the cousins have come and enjoyed a dip too! Instillation was stalled a couple times due to rain, but as soon as it was clear, they were right out and had it up by the end of the day with water going in it before they left. The installers were very professional and kept the area neat and clean. Getting a hold of customer service is very easy. Everyone is helpful and they call and check on you weeks after the pool is installed. Overall, we are truly pleased with the entire process.

Original review: March 9, 2020

Customer service in all departments was excellent. Sales, service & installation. As a new pool owner, I had many questions. I was walked thru every step I had questions about & trust me, I had plenty. I even panicked a few times & with the help I received from everyone, I feel comfortable saying I can do this! The pool is amazing! I've never seen a system like it. The water is crystal clear without any chemicals. Maintenance is minimal & I love that about it as well. My neighbors also said they have never seen a system like the one I have. I think they might be a little jealous. I live in a community where most everyone has a pool. But not like mine! I also know that I can call Blue World anytime with questions & they will have someone who can answer them. Ty all! I love my pool!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

When the salesman came out our goal was to get the 400 dollar pool on special and be done with it. He sit and went through the different pools they have. We loved them but wasn't feeling an extra monthly payment. However, I'm a teacher and off in the summer. This would be the dream to have my own pool. So they worked with us until we could agree on a payment we could handle. They then told us it would be 3-4 weeks to get installed. After 3-4 weeks, we called and they said the installer has had our information for about a week. When we didn't hear from him, we kindly asked for a new installer and they agreed.

The new installer called within 2 days and set up an installation day. They were here that day and worked hard to install it in one day. They were nice and super helpful with questions about the pool and set up. We enjoyed our pool for about 2 months before we closed it at the beginning of October. Customer service has been very helpful when we have called since. The keep up has been very minimal and we can't wait to reopen it.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Had our pool for two years. We got our Blue World Pool two years ago. We knew that we are going to be investing a lot of money into our pool so the final cost did not surprise us. We learned patience that year because it took forever to begin (two months of waiting at least). The installation was finally done and we are happy with our pool. I like the fact that the pool does not require constant chemicals as we have children that have skin sensitivities to chemicals. They can safely play in the pool and enjoy going underwater without their eyes burning and skin getting blotchy afterwards. This past year we had some issues using our pool filter and called Blue World Pools for help. The staff were very helpful and were able to solve our problem and get us back in our pool quickly. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone who is looking at investing in a pool.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Great pool, quality Pump, liner, & ladder is so comfortable. My only complaint is that after asking multiple people, multiple times to provide a receipt that says I paid the pool in full using a cashier’s check from my bank no one has gotten back to me. I’m happy with the 24’ round pool. I use it 3 or 4 times a week and everything is great quality. I have had it since June 2020.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

I love my pool! The side of the pool is sturdy. The lining is sturdy, pretty and strong. The ladder folds up so my two little girls age 2 and 5 cannot enter the pool without an adult pulling the ladder down. The side of the pool is very sturdy. I was concerned about this because we have some strong winds in Texas, but i'm not concerned about the pool structure. The pump is POWERFUL. When I was told this is a zero maintenance pool, I was extremely skeptical, but they were right! The pump is very strong and keeps the pool clean. We only run our pump for 12 hours which keeps electric costs down. We are very pleased with our pool and would absolutely recommend this pool.

Original review: July 31, 2020

My husband and I have had an overall good experience with Blue World Pools. We were able to start enjoying our pool about a month after purchase, which during these crazy times, seems pretty fast to me. Everyone we talked to were friendly, helpful and strived to provide us the best deal.

Original review: July 30, 2020

We are very pleased with the pool and the service. Everything was on time. The appointment and the installation went smoothly. I have recommended the company to my neighbor and they are in the process of getting one installed.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I purchased my Blue World Pools in May and was able to have it installed by June 12. My family is enjoying this wonderful pool during all the very hot days we have been having this summer! Thank you Blue World Pools for such a quality pool and the excellent service you have provided me.

Blue World Pools author review by ConsumerAffairs

Blue World Pools provides both above-ground and in-ground pools. The company headquarters are in Nevada and they have been helping families and individuals install new pools for over 12 years.

• Variety: Blue World Pools installs many types of pools, including above-ground and in-ground pools.

• Custom pools: Blue World Pools can work with customers to develop custom pools, depending on the available area.

• Comprehensive help: The company helps homeowners throughout the entire process, from deciding on a pool model to inspection and maintenance.

• Financing: Blue World Pools offers financing options to help customers pay for their pool over time.

• Free site inspection: The company offers free site inspection for homeowners and business owners interested in installing a pool.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team