Reno, NV

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Blue World Pools

Thank you for your business! We are happy you are enjoying your pool! If there is ever anything Blue World Pools can do to help make your pool ownership experience more enjoyable or if you simply have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2015

I absolutely love my pool. The chemical system is amazing which keeps maintenance and costs to a very minimum. The vacuum system is amazing as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for such a system as mine.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. greatly apologizes for missing the scheduled appointment. Blue World Pools, Inc. terminated the relationship with that particular representative. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a volume dealer and the complaints to customers ratio is less than a fraction of 1%! You rarely ever find a customer that is dissatisfied with their purchase once installed! Once again I greatly apologize for you and you husband's inconvenience! If there is ever anything I can do to make up for our error, please feel free to contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 21, 2017

Called and made an appt for sales rep to come out to our house at 5:30 pm and planned our day around it. At 5:45 Blue World Pools calls us to see if the girl showed up and we said, "No, we've not heard anything from her nor seen her yet." At 6:30 pm I call them back to see what was going on. They had no idea, and couldn't find the girl. They said for me to just call back sometime and reschedule. I decided to look up reviews on them and found out some awful things. I'm so glad they didn't show up today.

We have been very satisfied with our pool. Have no complaint. Very easy to operate. Cover ripped... The keep up is very easy. Having the manual is a blessing... easy to understand. We had a bad storm and it withstood the heavy rain and winds. Very pleased.

Never ever set up with Blue World Pools! They were suppose to come out and check things! Never showed up! Then I get a phone call that the package about the pool was coming out and there will be an extra 325 to send the pool! They lied. A total of $625 NOT $299! BBB and my attorney general will be called!

We love our pool. Our grandkids use it all summer long. It's great to come home after work and just relax in the pool and have fun with the kids. It is very low maintenance, once a week and you're good to go. We highly recommend Blue World Pools. We love ours.

Blue World Pools

Yes it is like Christmas coming early waiting on your pool to be installed! The days cant go quick enough until installation! Thank you for choosing us! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you are pleased with your decision. It is awesome to hear your installers did their job to your satisfaction. If you ever need any help now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 17, 2017

At first we were growing impatient because we had to wait awhile to get our pool installed. However it was well worth the wait. The installers did an awesome job, and our pool is beautiful! The company also gives very detailed instructions on how to care for the pool, and our experience has been wonderful so far!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. has since spoken to the customer and reassured him we would do whatever it takes to satisfy him. Blue World Pools, Inc. sent out a new installer to give an independent view on the professionalism of the installation. As soon as dry weather arrives Blue World Pools, Inc. will be fixing all issues. Prior to the to this post being published Blue World Pools, Inc. already had the independent installer out to the customer's home. Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the installation and will redo an installation if it is warranted. Again Blue World Pools, Inc. has spoken extensively to this customer and stands ready to remedy his concerns.

Original review: May 17, 2017

A sales rep from Blue World Pools came to our home and done her sales pitch. She told us step by step how the installation was to be done. After agreeing to everything we gave her a $500 deposit. Blue World Pools contacted us about a week or so later and gave us a date that the pool would be installed. A few days before install was to be done, after looking at the weather which was calling for rain, we contacted them asking if they were going to postpone install or what (reason because I had to get permits which were only good for 7 days). Blue World Pool gave me the installer's number and asked me to contact him. Installer (Eric) said that he would be here a day earlier and he was going to proceed with install.

When he arrived, I showed him where we wanted the pool and the pump to be. I already had had a pool there before and a deck that was around the old pool. He showed my wife and I where it would line up to on the deck, and we agreed. He then proceeded to dig. On Blue World Pool's website it clearly states that when clearing area for the pool, the installer will start to dig from the highest point to the lowest. This installer did not do that. He went from lowest to highest. We kept telling him that that wasn't correct, but he said it was and kept digging in the rain. We had to get nasty with him to keep him from digging any further to our deck in fear that it was going to come down due to all the dirt he was moving from it. He left on Thursday evening and said he would be back Friday morning.

Friday morning he arrived and once again he started digging in the rain. Once he stopped digging and dirt was piled up everywhere, he began to put up the pool. The sales rep told us that it was individual panels. Not true, it was all one piece. Also we had told the installer where we wanted the pump in the very beginning, now he saying wherever the hole is when he unrolled the walls is where the pump would be (we had no say). My thoughts are where he had piled up all the dirt by the deck which is where I wanted the pump, he didn't want to move the dirt so he could place the pump there. We also as stated told him where we wanted the pool to our deck, but he placed it 3 foot from my deck.

At midnight he wants us to sign a completion form, saying the job is done, and wanted the balance of the pool cost. When he first arrived we paid upfront half of the cost of the pool and had a 2nd check for the balance once completed. Dirt still piled up everywhere, my yard destroyed, never explained how everything worked or nothing, trash all in the yard. So we refused to pay the remaining balance because the job was not complete. He said the pool was up and he was done. We still refused to pay and said we would be getting with the representative of Blue World Pools in the morning. He left.

The next morning the yard looked worse than I expected from what we had seen at midnight. The posts that hold up our deck were exposed, the pool is 3 foot or better from the deck, and the pump is in the yard instead of where we wanted it under the deck. There is dirt piled up all the way around the pool. The pool is not level. It is totally a mess. Called Blue World Pools and they said that they did not put pool up by decks and that they wasn't responsible for the dirt and we didn't have a say where the pump was. Said they would talk with owner on Monday and get back to me.

I then called the sales rep and told her all the problems. I told her that the pool was not individual panels like she showed us in her book and said we were getting. She said she didn't know that, she said in her sales school they said they were panels, told her that they are saying that they don't put pools to deck, she said she didn't know that either. Everything that was told was not true. Monday, I contacted Blue World Pools again to try and resolve the issues. Kevin ** called us. He said that if the pool wasn't level that he would have it taken down and leveled and at that time they would move the pump. However if they found it to be level they wasn't doing anything with the pump. It would stay where it was.

He also said they would back fill the dirt and spread the remaining dirt across what was left of my yard, however I had to paid the remaining balance first. I told him that I would be happy to pay the balance once the work was done correctly but was not paying before it was complete. I asked him if this was what he called a professional job, and he replied yes it was. He said that they wasn't doing anything until I paid the remaining balance. He was going to put a Lien on our home, interest and attorney fees and that he was going to void our warranty and we would not be able to get any products to operate the pool. Best of luck to me and hung up the phone.

I am willing to pay, but at this point, nothing has been done the way we were told so if I pay the balance before the work is done what assurance do I have that they will show up to do what they say. Building Inspector came out to our home on Tuesday and said that the job that was done was a hazardous excavation at best, and we had some major issues with what we were left with. He also confirmed that the pool was not level. What a nightmare.

Blue World Pools

So exciting to hear you are getting your money's worth! Actual customers find owning and operating a Blue World Pools, Inc. pool can be easy and you will love it! Thank you for your business! If I can ever be of service to you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 17, 2017

Very pleased with my purchase from Blue World Pool. They have good customer service, friendly and helpful with questions and concerns. I have had parties and company over just to swim. Definitely getting my money worth. Would recommend to family and friends.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy your experience went smoothly and that you love your pool! Thank you for your kind words! If you ever have any questions feel free to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Blue World Pools is the best company to buy your pool from. The people there are nice and always on time for any questions and problems you may have. My family can always count on Blue World Pools. I am one proud customer. I always tell people if they are wanting a swimming pool, call Blue World Pools first and don't look any further.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. prides ourselves on how easy our pools are to own and operate! Blue World Pools, Inc. hopes you and your family will enjoy it for many years to come! If you have any questions once you open and start using it for Summer please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Our experience with Blue World Pools was a pleasant one. Once we understood the process... the pool is very easy to take care of... we used for a short period the first year. This is first year to see how easy it is to enjoy the summer fun... can't wait to jump in. Believe me it's so simple I can even do it

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help! Blue World Pools, Inc. does not just sell you a pool and is out of the picture, we follow up with you to make sure you are satisfied! Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be one of the industry experts for all your above ground swimming pool needs! Thank you for your business! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 15, 2017

We were very pleased with the process of the 27' round above ground pool installation. Any issues were taken care of promptly. Very helpful and friendly each time I have called. We would recommend BWP to friends and family that are interested in having a pool installed.

Blue World Pools

That is what swimming is all about, making family memories! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to be a part of the family! Thank you for your business and kind words. If there is anything I can ever do for you please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 15, 2017

We purchased a Blue World Pool last year and have been thrilled with it. It was an excellent purchase and a great deal for the high quality of the product. The pool has a lot of room and it is so easy to maintain. I know we will be making family memories for years to come.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market! It is very easy to own and operate it with minimal maintenance. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business and is pleased the pool is doing what it is supposed to! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 12, 2017

We love our pool, we don't have a lot of time to put into the pool but that really doesn't matter because it is so easy to keep our pool all summer long. Fun in the sun with very little time wasted on cleaning and having to put chemicals in all the time. Thank you Blue World Pools!!!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help! Blue World Pools, Inc. will be your guide through the pool ownership experience. In many cases Blue World Pools, Inc. gives out our service manager's cell phone number so he can be reached 7 days a week! If you ever need help now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. I will also be happy to furnish our service manager's direct cell number as well! Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 12, 2017

I am really enjoying my pool. I would recommend Blue World Pool to all my family & friends. Don't miss out join the band wagon & enjoy your summer in a Blue World Pool. Its has an experience after working all day in the heat & can come home & enjoy the privacy of your own pool in your backyard. Also it's nice to know that help is only a phone call away. There have been some things that I didn't understand & I made that 1 phone call & someone was always there to walk me through every situation no matter if it was big or small. Thanks for the invite.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased your experience went smoothly. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product and installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a turn key operation for all your above ground pool needs!

Original review: May 12, 2017

Repurchased our pool last year in early summer. Blue World Pools did everything they said they would. The crew that came to our home for the install were just the most pleasant and knowledgeable guys. They helped me with location and were great. Very pleased with our pool and look forward to many years of service. Very happy to recommend Blue World Pools.

Blue World Pools

It is always nice to hear how much our customers, their children, and grand children are loving the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased to hear about all the games you guys are playing and everybody learning how to swim, such fun! Thank you so much for your business! Keep enjoying your pool! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 12, 2017

We love our Blue World Pool. It's the best investment we made. When the grandchildren are out of school for summer they live in the pool. We all enjoy it very much and it's easy to take care of. We play games such high as Marco Polo. We have rings we put on bottom and swim to see who collects the most. My youngest granddaughter was using floating device to not using them cause learned how to swim. We take safety very seriously when it comes to little ones. I would recommended anyone to get a pool from Blue World Pools. They are so much fun.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: May 18, 2017

This issue was resolved.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. has reached out to the customer and relayed to her that the ionization cartridge needs to be replaced once a year on our Midline and Classic pools. Blue World Pools, Inc. is sending out a free ionization cartridge a $169 value FREE of charge! Blue World Pools, Inc. is also sending out a pump gauge as well. Blue World Pools, Inc has lifetime coverage on our products that is limited and prorated. I can personally assure you if you need good care now or in the future any customer can reach me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 11, 2017

On May 08, 2017, I contacted Blue World Pools to report my ionizer not working nor my pump gauge not working. I have owned my pool for a year in which I was told that my pool was under warranty for 10 years. However when I called the representative attempting to sell me a new pump and ionizer I asked him about my warranty and told me my warranty was only good for a year. I proceeded and asked to speak with a supervisor. He told me he was the Vice President. I told him it seems as though the company is selling faulty equipment and lying to customers to buy pools. He yelled at me and called a sarcastic ** and told me next time read my contract. I am stuck with a pool that doesn't work and I can't clean. No follow calls or assistance from the company but they are taking my money.

Updated on 05/16/2017: I have owned my pool for a year and faced some minor issues however I spoke with Sean and another staff member who resolved my issue. My daughter and my family will be able to enjoy our summer and pool thanks to the helpful and caring owners and staff.

We had the worst time with this company. First they put up our pool wrong and had to come back and redo it. They left a big mess and left beer bottles and cans all over. We bought the pool in late 2015. It was so bad it had holes in it. When we called to complain they said, “We will come and see.” Nothing happened. I called again and they sent me a liner and charged it to my account. REALLY! We patched what we could and it didn't help. I called to say we didn't know how to put the liner in. The answer from them was, “We will be glad to come out and put the liner in for 1000 dollars.” REALLY. Money again. We gave almost 8,000 dollars for a pool we are still paying through them, that they won't fix or guarantee. We now have a pool shell with no liner in it and no way to swim and still are paying on it. Don't buy from them. They will rip you off. I have pictures of holes and video of all the rocks that were left under the liner. Some of them were huge. The ground under the liner was awful. They never even leveled it and it had huge rocks and was so rough it hurt your feet to walk on it. These guys or awful.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. wants to make sure you are happy directly after your purchase and years later! Blue World Pools, Inc. wants to make sure your pool is operating exactly as promised. Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on selling pools that are easy maintain and crystal clear. If there is anything Blue World Pools, Inc. can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Thank you for your business.

Original review: May 10, 2017

Blue World Pools was very informative, and everyone we talked was so nice. This pool is so much easier to maintain than Walmart pools. I would recommend y'all. Also people would call and to check how we were liking the pool. It's so nice to have someone come and put it up for you and they were very nice too.

Blue World Pools

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Blue World Pools, Inc. is so happy you are so pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. is a turn key operation and is considered to be industry experts. If there is ever anything Blue World Pools, Inc. can be do for you now or in the future please feel free to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 10, 2017

There is a lot to be said about Blue World Pools. For any homeowner wanting a nice pool without the headache and confusion of how to go about getting one and the installation of it and who's good to do the job, let me reassure you that Blue World Pools is the company to go with!!! They are always courteous and do all of the work for you, even the installation part of having someone they hired to do it and they can assure it's done properly!!! They stay in touch with you constantly during the process and ask you very important questions to make sure you are very satisfied! They also call afterwards and it's been a year and I'm still getting calls to make sure I'm still satisfied and I still get offers for deals on products toward our pool!!

You can always call them and or go online for any questions regarding your pool whether it's troubleshooting or product information or how to take care of your pool!! I found last year here in N.C. That is was very hot and most people could not keep their pool water adjusted and spent a lot of money and was told to drain their pool also... and I was in line for my own water Sample and spent little money to maintain it and was told that pool water was great and it looked beautiful and crystal clear and still does after having it closed all winter and only spent $8.67 to start her back up!! Wow, thanks Blue world pools!!! Glad I did my homework and all homeowners should check out Blue World Pools!!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is glad to hear your pool purchase went so smoothly! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest swimming pools on the market today. Thank you for your business! If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 9, 2017

From start to finish it was a great experience dealing with Blue World Pools. They did everything they said they would. I'm very happy with my above ground pool and would recommend them to anyone! Once everything was done I still hear from them checking to make sure everything is ok.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates the kind words about the installers and the customer service! Blue World Pools, Inc. is a family owned and operated company and will do right by the customer! If you ever have any issues that pop up with pool please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Thank you for you business! I look forward to serving you in the future!

Original review: May 6, 2017

I was very pleased with the people that came out and installed the pool. They answered all my questions and concerns. Customer service has been very kind and helpful with my concerns with the pool. Would recommend Blue World Pools to others.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market! Dependability and reliability is a necessary component to owning and operating a pool. Thank you for your business! If there is anything Blue World Pools, Inc. can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 5, 2017

My family and I are extremely impressed by the customer service and products of Blue World Pools. They consistently do their best to ensure you're satisfied and make sure to answer all if your questions in a timely manner. I definitely recommend Blue World Pools and their products to anyone looking for great customer service and reliable products.

Factual basis uncertain

Their sales rep will tell you one thing but nothing of it is true. They will strong arm you to upgrade to a larger size for no additional charge. They will tell you that you have a warranty that covers everything on the pool BUT they neglect to tell you that "acts of God" like tornado or flash flood are not covered. My house in Houston flooded (Memorial Day 2015, Tax Day 2016) not once but twice in an 8 and 4 months respectively window meaning I was displaced for almost 12 months while waiting for the repairs to be completed. When I finally moved back this last summer I had so much leaves and trash from not putting the cover back on after I was displaced the first time, that I decided to drain the pool in order to clean it.

Needless to say after many complaints and phone call and a report to the Better Business Bureau, they stated that I was short of being an idiot for not covering my pool and me draining it was a costly mistake. I would not have drained my pool if I would have had a care manual telling me not to do it. Like I said and told them many times my house flooded twice and all my Blue World Pools documents were ruined. I also apologize that my pool was not the first thing but the last thing on my mind.

If you are serious about a pool, go to Walmart and get one of their 4' deep pools for a fraction of the cost. Blue World's Econoline does not come with leveling a part of your backyard to put in the pool. If I could I would stop payments on the pool, and have them come and take my pool away, and I would have no problem paying for the sod to fill in the pool footprint.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Blue World Pools

In order to obtain a refund, Blue World Pools, Inc. asks for a copy of the cleared check, which shows front and back. Blue World Pools, Inc. has paid out refunds in the past when the customer put a stop pay on the check before. It is a policy to ensure the check cleared a customer's account before the refund is issued, a common sense approach. The address is at the very top of the contract and is a as clear as day. If the customer wishes his request to be expedited I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools. Inc. always issues refunds promptly!

Original review: April 27, 2017

We called in and had a rep come to the house. Rep was great, very professional and courteous. He sold us. We thought about it and did some checking, and thought we could get a better deal elsewhere. We sent a certified letter of cancellation. We called and to let them know we were cancelling, and they hung up on us. We called back, and they refused to speak with us about it, or even verify we had the right address. We waited 7 days and called back to check on our refund that they had already deposited. They said until we showed them proof they would not send us a refund. Not to mention they hung up on me here once as well. This has been the worst customer experience I have ever had.

On 4/25/17 I contacted Blue World Pools inquire about a pool and installation cost. The scheduler informed me I had to schedule a site call and an installer/sales person would come out and survey and show us our options. I was ok with giving my address and phone number out but when he asked my birthday I told him I wasn't going to do that. He said they need it to verify when they call back. I ended up giving him a phony one. He scheduled an installer to come out at 5:30 pm 4/26/17. I asked where he was coming from and was told Columbus, which is about 2 hrs away. Well I ran into complications and had to leave work early and lost wages so I could be home when he showed up. I was supposed to receive a call at 4:45 no call, 5:30 no show and was a no show all evening.

On 4/27/17 I went to my call log and use the same number I called on Tuesday to call today. It dial through to the company, came up with the recording and then went to a dead line. I tried 5 times to no avail. I then went to their website and looked up the phone number to see if there was a different one. Well now the website has a different phone number on it. So now I'm even more suspicious so I called them and went to the scheduling prompt and was sent off into never-never land for a while. So I called back using the set up an install and naturally they answered right away there and I asked the gentleman what time my appointment was and he looked it up and he said, "Well something's not right here. He says you called back in January" and I told him no and I said, "You know why do you guys have two phone numbers anyway" and he says, "Well our phone number is such-and-such you know".

He starts reading me off of phone number and it's not even either one of the two phone numbers I've called so far so I've got 3 different phone numbers for a company that doesn't answer the phone and can't keep a scheduled appointment. So I just told them, "Don't bother calling me. I'll get somebody else to install." I think it's shady that the same website I looked at two days ago had a different phone number on it and then he's going to give me a different one today. Who knows what it'll be tomorrow after I give them my money. I would not give him any money nor any personal information other than when I gave them.

This was the best purchase I have made to date. My family and I are having so much fun with our pool. Step out the door and jump in. Have barbecues. It's just great. Above ground pool was the best answer for the area I'm in because the ground is so rocky that digging an in-ground pool would be impossible plus the property taxes would be outrageous. My family and I are totally happy with our pool and I would recommend buying a Blue World pool to anybody who's seriously thinking about or you been considering buying a above ground pool. The service was great though it's a lifetime warranty with mortgage. Yes or no chemicals involved. Just couple gallons of bleach we can put. Pool stays clean. Hardly any work involved.

These people are absolute scam artists who try to bully good people into buying their overpriced pools. Online it says pools starting at 399.00 including installation so I called and set up an appointment. First off, the sales rep was an hour and a half late. Shows up, asks what I'm cooking and proceeds to tell me how I can lose weight. Finally when I interrupted her and told her she was there to talk about pools she pulled out a book, told us we couldn't have the 399.00 pool because our yard was too small (not true) and told us we essentially had to buy a 9,000 pool.

She kept bullying me and my husband, proceeds to call her office and argue with a colleague. She then tries to put me on the phone with him and I told her to GET OUT!!! She then proceeds to tell the person on the other end of the phone that I'm telling her to leave. Eventually she does seeing I'm extremely upset and mislead. I was lied to on the phone, told they could install and level out ground before putting in the pool (not true). These people are rude, abrasive and downright liars!!!

This is our second year and we are extremely excited about opening our own pool again, customer service and experience was great. The pool is easy to take care of because of the ion system and cuts way down on chemicals and cost. Couldn't be happier!

Blue World Pools

Yes Blue World Pools, Inc. specializes in difficult installations! Thank you for your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to you enjoying your pool for many years to come! If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 21, 2017

I had my 27 inch round pool installed in September 2016. Although my yard was mostly rock underneath the topsoil, the installer contacted Blue World and got everything coordinated to ensure my pool would be leveled correctly. We spent all September and October enjoying the water, and are looking forward to opening it up for the summer soon. We recommend a Blue World pool to anyone who loves the water and enjoying friends and family at home.

Blue World Pools

The ionization system will keep your water crystal clear! Blue World Pools, Inc. is delighted to hear your pool runs so smoothly! This will be your last above ground pool too! If I can be of service to you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Thank you for your business.

Original review: April 21, 2017

Have had my Blue World Pool for 1 year now. This has been my 3rd above ground Pool but my first with the Ionizer chamber and by far the best pool I ever had, so easy to keep clean. Quality of the pool is very good and I have had no problems.

Blue World Pools Company Profile