2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Reno, NV

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.46/5

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

BOTTOM LINE

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

PROS

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

CONS

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Top Blue World Pools Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

When I was told this is a zero maintenance pool, I was extremely skeptical, but they were right! The pump is very strong and keeps the pool clean. We only run our pump for 12 hours which keeps electric costs down. We are very pleased with our pool and would absolutely recommend this pool.

My husband and I have had an overall good experience with Blue World Pools. We were able to start enjoying our pool about a month after purchase, which during these crazy times, seems pretty fast to me. Everyone we talked to were friendly, helpful and strived to provide us the best deal.

Blue World Pools Learn More

How does Blue World Pools work?

Blue World Pools offers free on-site inspection and consultation for homeowners interested in buying an above ground pool. An independent contractor inspects the property, presents all the available swimming pool options and answers any questions.

Blue World Pools offers three above ground pool packages: Econoline, Midline and Classic. All pool packages come with a manufacturer's warranty. Midline and Classic packages include Blue World Pools’ extensive coverage in addition to the manufacturer warranty.

You can choose to pay in full or select a financing option. Once the purchase is complete, the company delivers the pool. If you live in a state that does not require a licensed contractor to install a pool, the company provides free installation. If you live in a state that does require a licensed contractor, you’re responsible for hiring a contractor or installing it yourself.

Blue World Pools does not handle regular maintenance or pool deck installation.

Blue World Pools prices

Pools range from $399 and go up to more than $10,000. Econoline pools are the most affordable option — these pools start at $399 and include a filter, pump, liner, automatic pool vacuum and a ladder. Midline and Classic models cost more than $10,000 and vary in price depending on size.

Free installation is only available in specific states on customer-ready sites. For customers living in states where free installation isn’t available, they must hire a licensed contractor to install the pool, which may have additional costs. Customers can also install pools themselves.

Delivery is $395 by common carrier truck, or customers can pick up their pools for free at the company's headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.

Blue World Pools FAQ

Is Blue World Pools a scam?
No, Blue World Pools is not a scam. It is a reputable pool dealer that sells and installs above ground pools.
Does Blue World Pools do installation?
Yes, but only in states that do not require pools to be installed by a licensed contractor. In states that do require pools to be installed by a licensed state or county contractor, customers must hire a licensed contractor or perform the installation themselves.
How much are Blue World pools?
Blue World Pools start at $399 for the Econoline package and run up to $10,000 or more for the Midline and Classic pool packages.
When is Blue World Pools open?
Blue World Pools is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m ET.

Is Blue World Pools legit?

Yes, Blue World Pools is a legitimate option for those shopping for an above ground pool. The company is a leading specialist in above ground pools and offers three pool package options that range in price from $399 to more than $10,000. The company provides free installation, but it’s only available in states that do not require a licensed contractor to install a pool. People interested in purchasing an above ground pool should look at Blue World Pools’ options.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: July 31, 2020

My pool is everything they said it would be and more. I absolutely love the low maintenance, the size, the quality and look. I have a large family but could not afford an in ground pool, my entire family can swim and we don't rub elbows. The Sales Rep that came to my house was very professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable of their products. We told him what we wanted and he was able to direct us to our 27' Classic pool.

We had an issue as our deck was being built around our pool as it is slightly un-level (A little more than they allow). We contacted Sean ** (Manager) and he was willing to have the installers come back out, drain our pool and re-level it. He even sent us a few gifts for the pool so that our kids could enjoy. Any questions that we have had since having the pool installed, whether it be about maintenance, the system, etc, they have been very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Get buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2020

My family purchased a 21 ft round pool. Everything was as the sales representative said. The liner fits well, walls are sturdy and strong. Love the pump and is really user friendly and low maintenance. The Ionizer works well. My family has enjoyed it so much already and all of the cousins have come and enjoyed a dip too! Instillation was stalled a couple times due to rain, but as soon as it was clear, they were right out and had it up by the end of the day with water going in it before they left. The installers were very professional and kept the area neat and clean. Getting a hold of customer service is very easy. Everyone is helpful and they call and check on you weeks after the pool is installed. Overall, we are truly pleased with the entire process.

Original review: March 9, 2020

Customer service in all departments was excellent. Sales, service & installation. As a new pool owner, I had many questions. I was walked thru every step I had questions about & trust me, I had plenty. I even panicked a few times & with the help I received from everyone, I feel comfortable saying I can do this! The pool is amazing! I've never seen a system like it. The water is crystal clear without any chemicals. Maintenance is minimal & I love that about it as well. My neighbors also said they have never seen a system like the one I have. I think they might be a little jealous. I live in a community where most everyone has a pool. But not like mine! I also know that I can call Blue World anytime with questions & they will have someone who can answer them. Ty all! I love my pool!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

When the salesman came out our goal was to get the 400 dollar pool on special and be done with it. He sit and went through the different pools they have. We loved them but wasn't feeling an extra monthly payment. However, I'm a teacher and off in the summer. This would be the dream to have my own pool. So they worked with us until we could agree on a payment we could handle. They then told us it would be 3-4 weeks to get installed. After 3-4 weeks, we called and they said the installer has had our information for about a week. When we didn't hear from him, we kindly asked for a new installer and they agreed.

The new installer called within 2 days and set up an installation day. They were here that day and worked hard to install it in one day. They were nice and super helpful with questions about the pool and set up. We enjoyed our pool for about 2 months before we closed it at the beginning of October. Customer service has been very helpful when we have called since. The keep up has been very minimal and we can't wait to reopen it.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Had our pool for two years. We got our Blue World Pool two years ago. We knew that we are going to be investing a lot of money into our pool so the final cost did not surprise us. We learned patience that year because it took forever to begin (two months of waiting at least). The installation was finally done and we are happy with our pool. I like the fact that the pool does not require constant chemicals as we have children that have skin sensitivities to chemicals. They can safely play in the pool and enjoy going underwater without their eyes burning and skin getting blotchy afterwards. This past year we had some issues using our pool filter and called Blue World Pools for help. The staff were very helpful and were able to solve our problem and get us back in our pool quickly. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone who is looking at investing in a pool.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

We are very pleased with our pool and the whole process. Everything from the beginning with our salesman to the customer service calls and installers was smooth. We look forward to all the new memories it will bring us! Thank you Blue World Pools!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Sales department ROCKS!! Jeremy took good care of my needs to get the deal done! Like any other financial department this one definitely could use some leadership; however, I didn’t allow myself to get angry. Installer Paul is FABULOUS!! After several attempts we finally managed to have our beautiful pool installed. Would recommend to others!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

We purchased a Blue World Pool June of 2020 and have never been happier. The install was great as well as the installers. The team took their time and made sure they did the job correctly and made sure we were a part of the process every step of the way. Once they were done we were shown all we needed to know on how to take care of the pool and what all the moving parts to it were and how they all worked. This has been a great investment for our family and the pool has been great and help up amazingly. With 5 granddaughters and a rowdy 16 year old, the pool is good and tough. LOL We as the adults have had a great time in it as well just floating around after a hard day's work.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I purchased and received my pool from Blue World Pools about a year ago. Everything was delivered in perfect condition as it was packaged for shipment carefully to avoid any damage. I was sent an inventory sheet and went over everything carefully as recommended and all was there undamaged. The pool installers were kind and courteous and worked quickly to get us set up! They did all the dirt work and set us up in two days. I have had several people over and they are amazed at how great our pool looks! This was a great purchase for my family. Thank you for a awesome pool and great customer service!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

We started our pool journey during COVID. It took a while to get our installation date. It was a few months. We got our date and our installer was very nice and knowledgeable. Until this day he still helps us out.

Blue World Pools Company Information