toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Blue World Pools

Thank you for your business! We are happy you are enjoying your pool! If there is ever anything Blue World Pools can do to help make your pool ownership experience more enjoyable or if you simply have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2015

I absolutely love my pool. The chemical system is amazing which keeps maintenance and costs to a very minimum. The vacuum system is amazing as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for such a system as mine.

Blue World came out right away, he was very friendly and professional. I had an idea of what I wanted but he measured and we decided what size I needed and the best place to put it. They sent out a contractor to install it and it only took a few hours, they cleaned up all the mess, explained everything to me and I was smiling when they left. I had it installed last summer and Blue World has kept in touch with me to make sure I am enjoying my pool and that everything is working ok. I highly recommend Blue World Pools!

Blue World Pools was so easy to deal with. They did not pressure me at all, but answered all questions. The salesman went above and beyond to inform me of every step they would take. The installer was very knowledgeable, and walked me through every step. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

The Service has always been next to none. From ordering needed (Ionizers yearly) parts to questions about caring for our pool. Installers were quick and efficient and knowledgeable about the process of pool installation. Knowledgeable about instructions on how to take care of our once installed. Overall very satisfied.

Day of installation was great. Entire process was explained and brought to my attention before proceeding to next phase of installation. They showed and told me what they were doing before they did it. My installers were professional and courteous. I felt they went above and beyond to ensure I had a properly installed pool. They cleaned up when they were done, and left my backyard the way they found it, leaving the pool of course. I fully enjoyed my pool last summer and am looking forward to this coming summer to get back in it. I recommend Blue World Pools.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Installation of new pool - very professional crew. The guys were very courteous and did an excellent job. We upgraded from an 18' above ground to 28' above ground. They did a great job prepping the site and making sure everything was correct before they left. We would definitely recommend to friends and future purchase.

Had the pool put in late in season last year. We haven't been able to swim in it yet but it seems like a very nice quality pool. I would recommend finding your own financing, as the rates are high. It worked out for us, just paying it off with taxes to save interest charges.

We love our new Blue World pool. Over the years we have bought several pools. Seems like every year we have to buy a new one. Now we don't have to. We enjoy our pool and love that it is built to last for a lifetime not just a season. Thank you.

This pool system is the best I have had. All I did was add a gallon of Clorox bleach once a week and when heavy rain occurred I added two gallons. The pool is sturdy and has a great look. I would suggest this pool to everyone for an above ground pool! I have had 4 different pools and would never use another but this brand!

I was treated very well. My process of getting the pool was very easy. When they came to put my pool in they were well manner and very respectful. They know what they were doing and done a fantastic job. I would recommend anybody to get a pool from here. It well worth.

We had a pleasant sales person who came and answered all our questions about the pool we wanted. He was very helpful with helping us to achieve our dreams. We have had such a great partnership with Blue World Pools. When it came time for the installer to come out we were so excited to see him that we even offered to help in any way just so we could see our dreams come to fruition sooner. Once it was installed I could not wait until it was warm enough to get it filled and me get in. As soon as the temperature showed 80 degrees I was in my wonderful pool. We absolutely love, love our pool. The ionizer chamber has been wonderful as a additive to our pool. The water is always so crystal clear without all those smelly chemicals. My sister purchased her pool years ago and has had so many problems with hers! Not us, ours is wonderful. Thanks for helping us live our dreams!!!

I can't tell you how much I love my pool. We had a rough start because there was a defect in the first liner. We have a large pool and after filling it had to be dumped to replace the liner. But after that all was great. I always got the help and advice from service. I would recommend this pool highly.

Great pool and great service. I have showed and talked to anyone who will listen about what a great pool I have and everyone I have come in contact with has been very friendly and helpful. Hopefully with how many people I have told of my pool you have sold some more.

We love our new pool. We used it everyday last summer and it was a pleasure. Our temps here are around 90 in the summer and we couldn't wait to get home and jump in the pool and cool off. This pool was a life saver for us.

We were happy from the very start. The salesman who came out to tell us about the pools, look at the area and tell us what size pool would work for us, was very nice and did a great job. We were able to get all the paperwork done and have the pool installed within a couple of months. There was a lot of dirt for us to get rid of however they told us that was part of the deal. :0). The gentleman that did the install was great as well and came back out this year to check the pool and go over maintenance with us again for a small service fee. Overall we have been very happy with our purchase and can't wait for it to be warm enough to swim in this year.

Blue World Pools

Like we tell our customers, it is like swimming in bottled water! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you and your family are enjoying the pool. Swimming in a Blue World pool is a whole different experience, thank you for your business!

Original review: March 16, 2017

We bought this pool with no idea on how a pool works without chlorine. We have had a few pools and they never stayed clear all summer and used an excessive amount of chlorine. This pool was amazing. It stayed clear with only 2 gallons of bleach a month. The kids could not believe how clean and clear it stayed even with the whole family using it. The other amazing part was no chlorine smell or burning eyes.

Blue World Pools

Thank you for the kind words! Back filling around the pool can only happen once the pool has been filled. Typically it takes a full day for that to take place and the installation team is onto the next install. You need a good portion of that dirt to back fill around the pool once it is complete. Back filling around the pool before the pool is filled can cause the wall to collapse! Our installation department typically explains that procedure to our customers so they are aware. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business!

Original review: March 16, 2017

Was pretty pleased with the accommodations of my pool. The only thing that I would add is that they would put the dirt back or get rid of the dirt so it will not be a added expense. Besides that I was pretty happy. Maybe get more installers so the installer is. It's overbooked.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to be a part of your family tradition! That refreshing clear blue water is hard to resist!

Original review: March 16, 2017

I really like my pool. We have had it for two years. When we first got it I could not believe the upkeep was so easy. My kids love it. Every weekend my family meet at my house. We have too much company. My friends and family love it too.

Blue World Pools

Paul, Thank you for your business! The way it was explained was a liquid solar blanket which we feel is the latest and greatest technology. Blue World Pools, Inc. found customers very rarely used the physical blanket because it was cumbersome. If you reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren I will have one sent out to you at no charge whatsoever. Once again thank you for being a valued customer! Please call me anytime!

Original review: March 14, 2017

Pool was installed quickly and professionally. Quality of product is good. Only complaint was after the initial sale a customer service representative contacted me about an upgrade. She said as part of the upgrade I would get a solar blanket. What I received was a "Solar blanket Pill".

Blue World Pools

Thank you very much for the vote of confidence. Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear the process went smoothly and we lived up to your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. hopes you and your family enjoy your pool for MANY years to come!

Original review: March 9, 2017

I would like to recommend Blue World Pools to all who are looking at pools. They do what they say and it was a very easy process. The upkeep is the easiest I have seen, you really don't have any. Everything from the sale to the install was great. My whole family loves it and will for many years due to the good materials used to build it. Thank you again.

Resolution In Progress

Blue World Pools

Amanda, this is Sean Warren part of the owning family of Blue World Pools, Inc. I am having Johnita Mauldin from our Installation Department reach out to you immediately. Blue World Pools, Inc. will resolve your concerns and take good care of you. I can personally be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 seven days a week. Liners do not grow holes on their own so I am interested to find out where it is located. Please give Johnita all relevant information so we can better assist you. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business and looks forward to helping you.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

Shortly after we bought the pool we had an issue with the ionizer. I called but got told it was fine. I called again complaining but got told they would call me back, no one ever did. Called months later with same issue and now a liner that is supposed to hold up has a hole in it. We have not been in the pool for months so it's not from us. I called for help not only got an attitude but got told "too bad next time don't trust your sales representative. Read your contract". Which who reads all that anyway? So don't make my mistake and read your contract. Now I am stuck paying more expenses for something not even a year old!

Factual basis uncertain

I am a homeowner who purchased a pool from Blue World Pools. I only wanted their advertised pool for 399.00. But when they came to meet with me they told me right away I could not get the 399.00 dollar pool. And sold me a huge pool with ridiculous pricing. The pool was worth about 500.00 dollars they are charging me 5,000.00. It's so crazy. And I called them days later that all of the top screws in each section was all loose. They told me to screw them in. I am very displeased with blue world pools. They are a rip- off. Over charged by 100 percent. Do not get a pool under contract with blue world pools. Distrusting company. And not family friendly at all.

Factual basis uncertain

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is ALWAYS more than happy to address a customer's concerns. Blue World Pools, Inc. will send out an installer to check on the pool. If there is an issue, Blue World Pools, Inc. will fix it! Guaranteed! Please feel free to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

#1 my 18' x 52" round pool is not level. Company didn't explain how to connect skimmer or how to keep water clear and no chemicals were told to me to use. Installer only stated to add 1 gallon of Clorox bleach each week and to empty skimmer basket 1 time a week as well. I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BLUE WORLD POOL TO ANYONE. This is a pain in the butt. I wished I had done some investigation about this company before I paid such a large amount of money for this pool.

UPDATED ON 10/11/2016: To begin with the staff was very rude, and my pool wasn't install on correct date and then my pool wasn't level. We didn't know this until deck was being installed. Now we had to buy more materials to eliminate this problem. I also had to build a privacy fence and with pool being unleveled made this a total big hot mess. Installer tore up my lawn and they just left like everything was ok. When I talked to Kevin at office he was very rude and I wouldn't recommend Blue World Pools to a dog!!!

We love our Blue World Pool! Our Grandchildren absolutely love it! We've used our pool for two summers. The sale staff and the installers were cordial and courteous. We are very satisfied with our purchase. We thank you Blue World Pools!

My family loves the pool especially the grand kids. I have to make them get out of the water literally. It's awesome.

We've had our pool for almost a month now. So far we have been enjoying it a lot. Seems to be very easy to maintain. The installers were very polite, and professional. They had our pool up in 1 1/2 days. This is a great addition to our home. We are planning on having our deck extended out to our pool in a semi circle. It will add value to our home. But most importantly, we will enjoy many years with our kids and their families. Thank you BWP.

We are very pleased with our pool. The installer was professional and knew exactly what questions we had. We are enjoying our pool everyday. Thanks.

What a fantastic company. Very helpful! The pool is amazing! The installers didn't stop! They worked straight for 10+ hours. Very friendly. The pool is literally almost maintenance-free! Just pour in bleach and ta-da! The skimmer vac is great too! The solar liquid heat covers still unsure how to work them but the pool is amazing!!

I am really pleased with my pool, happy to finally have a pool I can use anytime. The only negative is the promise of install time and the price I paid for my pool. But I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone looking for a great product, no chlorine or salt.

Very pleased with everyone from the salesman to the installers. Very professional.

Blue World Pools Company Profile