Reno, NV

4.7/5 (171 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Top Blue World Pools Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Verified

When I was told this is a zero maintenance pool, I was extremely skeptical, but they were right! The pump is very strong and keeps the pool clean. We only run our pump for 12 hour...

Verified

My husband and I have had an overall good experience with Blue World Pools. We were able to start enjoying our pool about a month after purchase, which during these crazy times, s...

How does Blue World Pools work?

Blue World Pools offers free on-site inspection and consultation for homeowners interested in buying an above ground pool. An independent contractor inspects the property, presents all the available swimming pool options and answers any questions.

Blue World Pools offers three above ground pool packages: Econoline, Midline and Classic. All pool packages come with a manufacturer's warranty. Midline and Classic packages include Blue World Pools’ extensive coverage in addition to the manufacturer warranty.

You can choose to pay in full or select a financing option. Once the purchase is complete, the company delivers the pool. If you live in a state that does not require a licensed contractor to install a pool, the company provides free installation. If you live in a state that does require a licensed contractor, you’re responsible for hiring a contractor or installing it yourself.

Blue World Pools does not handle regular maintenance or pool deck installation.

Blue World Pools prices

Pools range from $399 and go up to more than $10,000. Econoline pools are the most affordable option — these pools start at $399 and include a filter, pump, liner, automatic pool vacuum and a ladder. Midline and Classic models cost more than $10,000 and vary in price depending on size.

Free installation is only available in specific states on customer-ready sites. For customers living in states where free installation isn’t available, they must hire a licensed contractor to install the pool, which may have additional costs. Customers can also install pools themselves.

Delivery is $395 by common carrier truck, or customers can pick up their pools for free at the company's headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.

Blue World Pools FAQ

Is Blue World Pools a scam?
No, Blue World Pools is not a scam. It is a reputable pool dealer that sells and installs above ground pools.
Does Blue World Pools do installation?
Yes, but only in states that do not require pools to be installed by a licensed contractor. In states that do require pools to be installed by a licensed state or county contractor, customers must hire a licensed contractor or perform the installation themselves.
How much are Blue World pools?
Blue World Pools start at $399 for the Econoline package and run up to $10,000 or more for the Midline and Classic pool packages.
When is Blue World Pools open?
Blue World Pools is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m ET.

Is Blue World Pools legit?

Yes, Blue World Pools is a legitimate option for those shopping for an above ground pool. The company is a leading specialist in above ground pools and offers three pool package options that range in price from $399 to more than $10,000. The company provides free installation, but it’s only available in states that do not require a licensed contractor to install a pool. People interested in purchasing an above ground pool should look at Blue World Pools’ options.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

The marketing of the $400 pool did capture me for the initial call and meeting with the sales team. I was initially upset with the 'bait n switch' approach even though they do cover their tracks in paperwork and signoffs. I will say the installer was awesome and very thorough, the pool quality is apparent. I believe the products and warranty are the reason for the increased price although still not sure about $15k, but over time may change my mind. The sales team does over sale the zero maintenance, no chemicals and no draining for winter. Monthly bleach is required, some drainage and removal of pump and ionizer is required for winter. Honesty is the best policy, come on and stop the marketing schemes.

When the product is quality, it sells itself, no one likes to be mislead. I did go ahead and pay cash which was difficult to swallow, but I did not like the financing option even with my credit score of 820. After all said and done, I am satisfied with the purchase for my wife; this is to help her after a bilateral stroke which left her with an abdominal feed tube and not able to speak; reports say that swimming/pool time can help with recovery. I only mention this since it was a major part of my decision to spend the extra money for the no maintenance pool with the 25 year warranty. I hope that there are no issues and that the warranty does not jerk me around if ever needed. It may not sound like it, but I am happy with this purchase after it was complete.

Get buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

When I first encountered Blue World Pools, it initially seemed to be overpriced. But after buying one and having it installed, I can see why the price must be where it is. This is a very high quality pool; much more so than I thought it would be. The installers were prompt and professional, and the materials themselves are excellent. Except for a plumbing issue that followed Wintermageddon in Texas in 2021, everything has held up and remained intact. My only issue with the pool is something beyond BWP's ability: the original installers no longer service my area, and thus could not repair the pool after the damage caused by the extreme cold that year. I did find a good repairman, but BWP couldn't recommend one to me that serviced my area. So, we're kind of orphaned right now. Thankfully I can do the regular maintenance myself. My family has greatly enjoyed the pool!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

We recently purchased a new pool from Blue World Pools and we couldn't be happier with our decision. There was one issue we encountered, we wanted to finance, spoke to finance department and were given our rates and payments, but on day of install the installer had paperwork for a cash deal. The installer had already started leveling my yard when this was discovered and when we called finance they said that I had said I wanted to pay cash. Then they said they would send over the proper forms and to go sit by my computer and wait for them.

2 hours later the installers are packing up to leave because they called the office to see where the finance papers were and someone told them there was no way finance papers would be processed the same day. So now I had a big part of my yard tore up and the only option I had was to pay cash for the pool. Could have been an honest mistake. Who knows. But the pool is installed and we are enjoying it with our grandkids. Pool isn't exactly chemical free like the salesman presented it, but it is pretty easy to maintain. All in all it's a product that we are satisfied with and the quality of the pool parts seem to be of very good quality.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

From the time I made an appointment with the sales rep I was so skeptical. The appointment was set, the sales person arrived in a timely manner, she was respectful and knowledgeable. She measured where the pool would go and where I wanted it to go. We went in the house and she told me all about the pools, the company and the service that they provided and the guarantees. I was sold on the pool. I signed the paperwork to purchase the pool. The call came to confirm the installation, then the call came from the installer and then before I knew it the installer was here and installing the pool. It was set up a few days ago and I am so happy with it. I needed help with the test sequence and the staff that answered were able to give me the answers I needed immediately. I was so happy with the service!!

Original review: June 6, 2022

I highly recommend Blue World Pools. I was very skeptical about investing in a Blue World Pool. I decided to check it out and the sales rep was awesome. He was very professional and knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns. He was not pushy and did not pressure me in any way. It was installed in late August by a great crew. Being the end of August left us with little time to enjoy the pool before having to close it up for the winter. We reopened the pool this May and I was so surprised to find that the pool water looked pretty much the same as it did when I closed it, just as I was told it would with following closing procedures. I was amazed how easy it was to get it prepared for this year's swimming season.

My family and grandkids love this pool. My experience with BWP was great from the initial purchase up to the final installation. The installation crew was courteous and professional and Customer Service answered all my questions and concerns when I contacted them by phone. They were very friendly and helpful and never made me feel stupid about questions I had. My grandkids love it and it is a great place for friends and family to hang out and enjoy while relaxing and cooling off. I am very blessed now to have a BWP and it has been a great investment. I now have a high quality, low maintenance pool that we can afford and enjoy for years to come. If a person is serious about investing in a good quality pool that is low maintenance, I highly recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2023

I am a first time pool owner with Blue World Pools and they done an awesome job at leveling and installing our pool. Each worker had a job to do and got it done smoothly in one day. They were all very nice and professional while on my site.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

Everything I wanted. I was very well pleased with the swimming pool that I received from Blue World Pools. They have really good pools and very good customer service. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2023

Love how quick the pool went in and on time. The guys were awesome from the salesman to the installers. Have had the pool two seasons and don’t know how I did without it. The pool stays nice and clean and I have built a deck around one side and me and my family along with friends and neighbors have had a great time as I am sure we will for years to come. THANK YOU.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2023

We have thoroughly enjoyed our pool. Our experience with Blue World Pools has been outstanding. Product is top quality and customer service is spot on. Highly recommend service and products to anyone who ask.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2023

Very happy with our new pool and the way it was set up. Very professional. The entire set up only took a day and we were swimming the next day. Thank you Blue World. The only thing we wish we had done differently was get a bigger one.

Blue World Pools Company Information