Call toll free
4.56/5

Reno, NV

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 5, 2019

I had been very interested in adding an above ground pool to my property. One night I was up and saw an ad on Instagram for Blue World Pools. I called the next day and with a few days a salesman came to my house. He was not pushy in any way. We surveyed the property and found the perfect spot to put the pool. I had originally sought out to purchase the Midline pool, but I upgraded to the Classic 27' pool. Financing was smooth, even for someone with not so good credit. The whole process before the pool was installed was about 2 weeks. Then here comes the pool! The installers were so much fun, I was so happy I could watch the entire process and learn a lot more about the pool as it went up. It has been about 10 days since I received my pool and we have been in it almost everyday possible.

A little more about the pool itself. The pool has a large function filter, that is almost whisper quiet. The waterfall liner is much prettier than the tile liner. It stays clean even in the warmest weather, Spring, Texas. The Ionizer tells you the temperature of the pool. The pool came with a Krazy Krawler, so the bottom and sides stay clean. The pressure of the filter really moves the water well so I have not had to run my filter more than 4-6 hours a day. The ladder and steps that come with the pool are extremely safe. Everything about the pool is safety, Blue World Pools makes sure that all signs and placards are placed around the pool to remind swimmers to be safe.

All in All, I would and have recommended Blue World Pools to friends and neighbors. Neighbors and friends have come over to see the pool, not just to swim, but ask about my experience with Blue World Pools and each time I say, "I still cannot believe that I have a pool in my backyard, but my Experience With Blue World Pools has been smooth and truly with great customer service."

Kerry,

We are so happy you are pleased with your purchase! Your pool looks beautiful! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited we met and exceeded your expectations! We are a family owned and operated business and wants our customers treated like family. We value and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me.

Get expert buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 30, 2019

We have had our pool now over a year and the company and people that are with Blue World Pools are very easy and pleasant to work with! From the very beginning, we had someone that made an appointment to come out in detail went over everything and then no pressure to make a decision. After we made the deal then came communication and dealings with the installers that were beyond AMAZING people!

It's been phone calls after phone calls in just general questions to Blue World Pools, not anything wrong but because they are so helpful in every question you may have and if you get someone that can't answer the question you have they will get someone or the answer before hanging up with you.. Customer service is always a key for me and they beyond meet those expectations!! Excellent company to work with financially, the people, the product! Everything I give an A++++.

Danea,

We are happy we have met and exceeded your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help! It is customers like you that make being in the swimming pool business so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. has put a ton of focus on our customer support after installation, thank you for recognizing our team's efforts. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a trusted name in the swimming pool business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean.

Original review: May 24, 2019

We found Blue World Pools through an internet search and chose them because of their customer service and full service installation. We didn't know how to install a pool and really wanted it to be all inclusive with whoever we went with. Blue World fit that criteria. They were great throughout the whole process explaining everything. Their installers were here on time and delivered the materials as stated. They have also followed up with us to make sure everything has gone well.

I think the only thing that could have been better is to have more installation crew members to put the pool up. It is very windy where we live and the whole family had to step in to help set up the pool. We didn't mind because we didn't want to reschedule our installation. We now can say we were part of the building process. Another suggestion is to make sure you have at least a 20 amp plug for the extension cords or have an electrician set up a dedicated plug for the pool. Our plugs on the back of the house were all 15 amp and were not strong enough for the pump. We were going to have a line installed anyways, it was just a rush to get it installed so the pool could run. The kids can't wait to get in and swim!

Original review: April 8, 2019

Blue World Pools sent out a Representative of their Company to talk with and explain the types of pools that they have. We discussed the different types of pools and she helped me decide on a pool that would help meet my needs. We then went outside to look at the best placement for where the pool should go. They then sent out a crew to install the pool. They showed me how everything worked. We went over all the paperwork. They were very professional and very helpful. I've called the company a few times to get extra things for the pool and they were very helpful. I've been very satisfied with my pool. I would recommend this Company to my friends and family.

Joyce,

We are excited to hear your purchase process went smoothly from start to finish. Blue World Pools, Inc. believes we have some of the best insallation crews in the business. We want to make sure you you understand how to how to operate the pool like we do! Blue World Pools, Inc. is always one call away to answer any question you may have! We value and appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I checked out a lot of different pool places before I went with Blue World... and all I can say is from the first phone call to the last everyone was very helpful, answered my questions... and explained every thing till I got it right on my end. I've had my pool since 2015 with very little to no problems. The salesman was very clear on what he was selling. Finance was a breeze... The guys who came out were on time... Didn't mess around, got the job done and explained every thing about the valve, the pressure gauge and left numbers so I could get in touch with someone if there was a problem. So I say if you want a great pool... call Blue World Pools.

Marilyn,

Thank you for the vote of confidence! We pride ourselves on the process running smoothly from start to finish. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! We are one of the most experienced names in the above ground swimming pool industry. We appreciate you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me, Sean Warren.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Very helpful and friendly.. Made house calls and and informational prompted response on any questions I had. Always checking with us by phone to make sure we were happy and satisfied. Would recommend them to anyone wanting a pool.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Must that the people at Blue World Pools have been nothing but helpful, in service department, to installation, they are prompt to address any problems I have had, and I might say they have been few. I would recommend this company to my friends.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Any questions I had were answered promptly. Came through on their promises. I had some problems with my installation in the beginning but the situation was assessed and it was found my pool was not installed correctly so BWP sent out a veteran installer to redo the job correctly. I have nothing but good things to say about this new installer and how the problem was handled.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

The pool was delivered and installed in record time and by professionals!!! Love the pool. Spent many hours in it already. Had it less than a year but we are very satisfied!!! The ion system is great. We don't have a problem keeping it clean. Very easy upkeep!!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

We love our pool, it is easy to maintain, the employees are very friendly and helpful. We have had no problems with any questions that we have had. The pool is really easy to maintain with the chemicals that they provide with the start up, therefore all we have to do is enjoy it as much as possible

Blue World Pools expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Blue World Pools provides both above-ground and in-ground pools. The company headquarters are in Nevada and they have been helping families and individuals install new pools for over 12 years.

• Variety: Blue World Pools installs many types of pools, including above-ground and in-ground pools.

• Custom pools: Blue World Pools can work with customers to develop custom pools, depending on the available area.

• Comprehensive help: The company helps homeowners throughout the entire process, from deciding on a pool model to inspection and maintenance.

• Financing: Blue World Pools offers financing options to help customers pay for their pool over time.

• Free site inspection: The company offers free site inspection for homeowners and business owners interested in installing a pool.

• Best for: Homeowners, business owners and property managers who want a variety of pool options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs