2. Homeowners
  3. Pool Companies

Reno, NV

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.57/5

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

BOTTOM LINE

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

PROS
  • Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options
CONS
  • Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Top Blue World Pools Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

When I was told this is a zero maintenance pool, I was extremely skeptical, but they were right! The pump is very strong and keeps the pool clean. We only run our pump for 12 hours which keeps electric costs down. We are very pleased with our pool and would absolutely recommend this pool.

My husband and I have had an overall good experience with Blue World Pools. We were able to start enjoying our pool about a month after purchase, which during these crazy times, seems pretty fast to me. Everyone we talked to were friendly, helpful and strived to provide us the best deal.

Blue World Pools Learn More

How does Blue World Pools work?

Blue World Pools offers free on-site inspection and consultation for homeowners interested in buying an above ground pool. An independent contractor inspects the property, presents all the available swimming pool options and answers any questions.

Blue World Pools offers three above ground pool packages: Econoline, Midline and Classic. All pool packages come with a manufacturer's warranty. Midline and Classic packages include Blue World Pools’ extensive coverage in addition to the manufacturer warranty.

You can choose to pay in full or select a financing option. Once the purchase is complete, the company delivers the pool. If you live in a state that does not require a licensed contractor to install a pool, the company provides free installation. If you live in a state that does require a licensed contractor, you’re responsible for hiring a contractor or installing it yourself.

Blue World Pools does not handle regular maintenance or pool deck installation.

Blue World Pools prices

Pools range from $399 and go up to more than $10,000. Econoline pools are the most affordable option — these pools start at $399 and include a filter, pump, liner, automatic pool vacuum and a ladder. Midline and Classic models cost more than $10,000 and vary in price depending on size.

Free installation is only available in specific states on customer-ready sites. For customers living in states where free installation isn’t available, they must hire a licensed contractor to install the pool, which may have additional costs. Customers can also install pools themselves.

Delivery is $395 by common carrier truck, or customers can pick up their pools for free at the company's headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.

Blue World Pools FAQ

Is Blue World Pools a scam?
No, Blue World Pools is not a scam. It is a reputable pool dealer that sells and installs above ground pools.
Does Blue World Pools do installation?
Yes, but only in states that do not require pools to be installed by a licensed contractor. In states that do require pools to be installed by a licensed state or county contractor, customers must hire a licensed contractor or perform the installation themselves.
How much are Blue World pools?
Blue World Pools start at $399 for the Econoline package and run up to $10,000 or more for the Midline and Classic pool packages.
When is Blue World Pools open?
Blue World Pools is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m ET.

Is Blue World Pools legit?

Yes, Blue World Pools is a legitimate option for those shopping for an above ground pool. The company is a leading specialist in above ground pools and offers three pool package options that range in price from $399 to more than $10,000. The company provides free installation, but it’s only available in states that do not require a licensed contractor to install a pool. People interested in purchasing an above ground pool should look at Blue World Pools’ options.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

They had some issues understanding my phone number and account info for my automatic payments, and I had to call and wait on hold to fix those a lot. This is just a small grievance though, because their classic pools are the greatest! The installation team was a local of TN and his wife. At first I was confused there were only 2 people and a Bobcat, but they worked so hard and my pool was up in 6 hours! I've read all their reviews on Google and Trustpilot, and I want to make it clear. I had no intention of spending more than $400 on a pool from them.

Yes they try to convince you to get the more expensive pools, and they're really persuasive (NOT high pressure though). The reasons they give are legitimate. It all boils down to 'you get what you pay for' and their classic pools are fantastic quality. I've never been happier with a purchase. The people at Blue World Pools made my vacation during Covid-19 as safe as it gets. I don't even have to leave my house!

Get buying tips about Pool Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

It was the beginning of the summer and with the Covid Pandemic and unable to do anything we came across the Blue World advertisement on social media and decided to take a chance and called. We were great with a really nice person which took my information and made me an appointment with a salesperson. A few days later a salesperson came to my house and at the time I was available and showed us all the information. We deed decide to get the pool.. and few weeks later we got call from our installer and booked it again at my convenience. Then 3 weeks later we had a pool installed and we are so happy that we decided to go with blue world pools. Their customer service was great and we the installer were very polite and helpful ... Thank you blue world pools!! We love our pool!!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

I purchased a pool from Blue World Pools in May, 2020. The installation team of 2 began the work in early July. An unexpected storm with high winds came through my area and destroyed the walls before the men were able to put up all the supports. They got as many attached as they could, even while it was raining, but the storm was too much. The men cleaned up the property and worked with Blue World office personnel to replace the damaged product. They completed my pool in late August; the delay was not the crew's fault, and the foreman kept in touch with me while I was waiting, which I greatly appreciated. The 2 men worked non-stop until the pool installation was complete, and did not leave until they were sure I had an understanding of my responsibilities regarding the filling of the pool as well as the start-up process. They were friendly, respectful of my property, and I have enjoyed my pool because of them.

Original review: July 31, 2020

My pool is everything they said it would be and more. I absolutely love the low maintenance, the size, the quality and look. I have a large family but could not afford an in ground pool, my entire family can swim and we don't rub elbows. The Sales Rep that came to my house was very professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable of their products. We told him what we wanted and he was able to direct us to our 27' Classic pool.

We had an issue as our deck was being built around our pool as it is slightly un-level (A little more than they allow). We contacted Sean ** (Manager) and he was willing to have the installers come back out, drain our pool and re-level it. He even sent us a few gifts for the pool so that our kids could enjoy. Any questions that we have had since having the pool installed, whether it be about maintenance, the system, etc, they have been very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Original review: April 30, 2020

My family purchased a 21 ft round pool. Everything was as the sales representative said. The liner fits well, walls are sturdy and strong. Love the pump and is really user friendly and low maintenance. The Ionizer works well. My family has enjoyed it so much already and all of the cousins have come and enjoyed a dip too! Instillation was stalled a couple times due to rain, but as soon as it was clear, they were right out and had it up by the end of the day with water going in it before they left. The installers were very professional and kept the area neat and clean. Getting a hold of customer service is very easy. Everyone is helpful and they call and check on you weeks after the pool is installed. Overall, we are truly pleased with the entire process.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Great Customer service! Very courteous and always willing to answer questions regarding the pool. They walk you through, step by step, if you have any issues with the pool. They respond in a timely manner. The pool installers were very nice as well. The ground was wet during install but, they made sure they didn’t ruin the landscaping in my yard.

Original review: April 6, 2021

I was going to give 4 stars but Salesman was good, no pressure, we did get pool from them, install took more time than they promised, but it is a 27 ft pool and it was 100 deg out, so maybe just don't promise one day install, for nitpickers, like me. But overall it is a nice pool with lifetime warranty. So what is 2 day install in the stream of time? I'm sure the pool will give us years of family fun.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Blue World Pools was a great company to work with. Being a first time pool owner, I had many questions and they were more than happy to help me out with everything. Installation went smoothly and installers were very knowledgeable. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone who is looking to get a pool.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Pool is constructed of top quality components. Installation crew was very thorough and professional. They even helped us choose a more constructable location for the pool than we chose with the salesperson, and performed additional site preparation at the new site. Our grandchildren love the pool, and so do we!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

The Installers seemed experienced and could answer all questions asked, service was as scheduled and seemed dependable upon their word. Pool is made to last, the pump seems heavy duty as well, we are very pleased with our pool.

Blue World Pools Company Information