Hear.com
4.52/5

Need a good hearing aid?

Hear.com

At hear.com, we are ready to provide you with all the information you will need regarding hearing aids. We are passionate about helping our customer enjoy the sounds of everyday life. When you contact hear.com, you can rest assured you'll be getting 100% unbiased information at not charge or hidden service fees. Our team is consists of hearing experts that are ready to provide all the information you might need regarding every top hearing aid brand. Contact us today to learn more about our services & what we can do for you.

Need a good hearing aid?

Hear.com Reviews

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I already had hearing aids but they were 7 years old and I couldn’t hear with them anymore. I first looked online for the ones you just order for about $300. Talk to someone that had a pair and he said that they just magnified the sound. So I tried Hear.com. Had the hearing test and they recommended a pair based on my test results. These things are amazing. I haven’t heard things this clear in 25 years. You have so many different adjustments you can with your phone that cover so many different environments that you may be in. These adjustments are amusing. I would recommend these aids for anybody that is tired of not hearing when in a restaurant, watching tv, sporting events and many more. You get a 45 day free trial to make up your mind. They are worth the money and they will help you with the financing.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Consultant contacted me several time before and AFTER I got my hearing aids. He made sure I was completely satisfied. Process was easy and service was really satisfying. There was clearly genuine concern that I was 100% satisfied.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

In my search for new hearing aids I came to Hear.com, and was contacted by Emmanuel **. I have no words to express my satisfaction with the professionalism and respect he has demonstrated. Due to my particular needs, I decided to deal with another company, but even so Emannuel maintained the most respectful and kind attitude with me. I'm posting this to honor the excellent customer service Hear.com and Emmanuel have provided to me, I was very much impressed!

Hear.com response

Hi Jose! Thank you for sharing your experience with hear.com. We will send this over to Emmanuel. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear about this. We hope you were able to find a solution for your hearing loss. Happy Hearing! - hear.com team

Original review: July 2, 2019

In the beginning I was not really convinced using an online service in order to get new hearing aids. Nevertheless, I filled out the online questionnaire and just 20 minutes later I received a call from a Hear.com consultant. The person was really kind and answered all my questions in a detailed way. So Hear.com eliminated the obligation to spend hours looking for a hearing aid. The consultants are trained to find the best hearing aids for you. Hear.com took care of me from start to finish. They answered all my questions and scheduled my appointment with an audiologist close to me. Overall, I'm really satisfied with the whole process and finally can hear everything again.

Hear.com response

Hi Jake! So happy to hear you had a great experience. At hear.com we pride ourselves in helping our customers from the initial phone consultation to the moment they finish their 45-day trial. Glad we were able to help. Happy Hearing! - hear.com team

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

My Credit score dropped below Good Credit. Hear.com Rep. Alex Hear.com took a loan from Synchrony bank in my name. I have many delinquent notices on my credit from Synchrony Bank based on Hear.com. I never made it to my last appointment with Hearusa to see various hearing aids and what type was good for me. Hear.Com the Financial branch of HearUSA (I was told this by HearUSA) moved forward and apparently borrowed money from Synchrony Bank without me knowing. I wasn't going to purchase hearing aids from HearUSA, but somehow Hear.com took it upon themselves to know what type of hearing aid I needed and the cost To me. This just shows how desperate Hearcom's salesmen (Alex) is just to make a sale. Where did that loan money from Synchrony Bank go? I never received it? Nor did I ever buy hearing aids through Hear.com and their outlet store Hearusa.

Synchrony Bank is looking into it. The bank said it may not be Fraud. As far I feel it is obvious Fraud. If my credit is not back to the way it was above good credit I am going to sue the Bank, Hear.com and Hearusa. I am 82 yrs of age and no one is going to take advantage of me. I have dealt with dishonest people in my life time. If my credit isn't repaired I will go ahead with legal action. James ** Mount Laurel and the Cherry Hill NJ qarea.

Hear.com response

Hi, James. We apologize for the experience that you had with us and our representative. We would like to inform you that we are working on a solution. A return was initiated on October 25th with Synchrony Bank. We will message you privately with a confirmation of this refund for your own records. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. We will work on getting this resolved as quickly as possible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about hear.com?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
      Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

The hearing aids I purchased are fine. During the purchasing process I was told by Matt, the salesperson, that I would be provided with three years of free batteries for my hearing aids. I continue to request the batteries from Matt at Hear.com but he does not respond to my emails. The accounting department said they were going to ship me six months worth of batteries but they never arrived. Beware of the sales pitch and remember a person is only as good as their word.

Hear.com response

Hi Terry. I am sorry to hear about the experience you had with us. I have been assigned to review your case since Matt is no longer with our company. We sent over batteries in May to the address that we have on file. I have just spoken with our logistics team and they will send you another year of batteries. I tried calling you to confirm your address and sent you a text as well. If you have any questions, please reach out to us. You should receive the batteries by next week. Have a great day!

Original review: June 6, 2019

Today June 6 2019 I acted on a computer story/ad describing a total new kind of in ear hearing aid named Silk Nx. I got in contact with Hear.com who offered to evaluate my hearing problem. They insisted however in getting my credit card number in order to block a $1 (one) amount to make sure I would keep my appointment. This was such a transparent lie that I refused in spite of "it is our company policy" and the "it is only one dollar" reasoning. Don't do business with those people and never ever give anybody your credit card number if you do not know the person. Your bank account will be emptied and loaded with debt before you hang up the phone!

Hear.com response

Hi Ed! I understand your concern. I would like to explain our cancellation policy, we have a 24-hour cancellation policy where we secure a $1 hold. If you need to cancel call us or the provider, and nothing will be charged. Only in the event where you don't show up will we charge a penalty fee. Also, we comply with HIPAA regulations, so we don't store or record any information. If any money was withdrawn by our company, please let us know so we can refund you quickly.

Original review: May 10, 2019

This firm - Hear, Inc,- has been trying to Scam my husband for the past several months. They sent an email claiming that he had purchased hearing aids on September 20, 2018 by paying $1800. And then putting the balance of around $3500 on a credit card. He has never done business with this firm, did not buy hearing aids from ANYWHERE on September 20, 2018. In fact on September 20th he was out of the country and did not even own a credit card. When I called the phone number on his email I get a different person that assured me that they would find the error and that they would never scam anyone. Well today I received another email threatening collection on the $3500. I WILL FILE CHARGES IF THE HARASSMENT DOES NOT STOP!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

On average, I've been receiving 2-4 spam robocalls from Hear.com to my personal cell phone. I'm listed on the national do not call registry, but the calls persist. I attempted to contact Hear.com directly by calling them at 1-786-574-3799 but this number does not appear to be active. This has been going on for the past 3-4 months and the persistence of this company's phone harassment is beyond frustrating. They are simply a nuisance. I don't usually waste the effort to review spam companies like this but after receiving multiple robocalls in the last two days I'm beyond annoyed. This company's call practices seem to be bordering criminal.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

If you're going to get Hearing Aids from HEAR.com in Coral Gables, Florida, make sure you get the rep send you everything in WRITING from DAY 1, otherwise you will be tricked into getting hearing aids for a certain amount and end up having to pay for it about $1,000 more!! I was told by the HEAR.com Rep, Mary ** of Coral Gables, FL, that I was APPROVED for Hearing Aids costing $3600 for both ears and that my insurance company approved it and was going to reimburse $700 PER EAR.

At the end of the story, AFTER the hearing aids were already measured and ordered, and I was wondering when my insurance was going to reimburse ME the $1,400, Rep ** tells me that my hearing aids cost $4,700 and my insurance company paid the financing company $1,000 and that I would be getting the balance reimbursement of $400 in 2-3 months!! I was in SHOCK!! LIES, LIES and more LIES from Mary **!! I was AMAZED at how nice this woman was... and she is a TRICKSTER!! SHE lied!! No wonder she was unavailable for 2 weeks when I tried to get an explanation. She LIED and TRICKED me!! I never received a written statement of what all the amounts were!! I wonder why?? Can HEAR.COM answer that question??

hear.com expert review by Shelley Webb

hear.com is an online company that partners with hearing aid providers and audiologists around the world. It sells hearing aids from all major manufacturers at every price point to help individuals address their hearing loss. It was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Miami, Florida.

• Selection: hear.com sells devices from all major hearing aid manufacturers, including Widex, Phonak, Rexton, Starkey and Siemens. The company stocks a wide variety of models at varying price points so customers can find a device that fits their budget.

• Risk-free trials: Consumers have 45 days to try their new hearing aids. If they are unsatisfied, they can return them. hear.com offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

• Warranty and service: Consumers who purchase a device through hear.com get a warranty that covers it for up to three years to protect their investment. Depending on the model they choose, they also get up to five free appointments to adjust their hearing aids with a specialist.

• Local partners: To offer the best prices to all consumers regardless of location, hear.com partners with local providers and audiologists. The company handles scheduling the appointment after consumers talk to a hear.com representative. The partner provider will show consumers their options and provide necessary service.

• Social media: Interested consumers can follow hear.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. The company posts pictures of hearing aid options, information about new technologies and stories about people dealing with hearing loss.

• Best for: those looking for lots of options when selecting a hearing aid, including aging listeners, children with hearing loss and those with acquired or progressive hearing loss.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
      Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Hear.com Company Information