Hear.com

Hear.com

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hear.com tested my ears and hearing before they gave me a pair of hearing aids. I found their website fairly easy. I felt that there were very professional with what they did. The individuals that I was sent to in Frisco did a great job with the hearing test, getting everything set up and adjusted. Also, they were helpful with the insurance, which covered over half of the service. It was a great experience.

First I went to another company but it was very expensive. Then through the internet I found the information about Hear.com. When I went to a second doctor in another office, they also mentioned it to me. The consultant there was fantastic. I have no complaint about that. And the product that they were offering me is great. I like it. I wish I can change it in the future for another one that could be more teeny and invisible that I can use it. But I’m not ready to spend the extra money at this moment. In the future maybe I will do. I can hear very clear now. I don’t have the problem that I had before. I feel confident with the equipment, the quality, and the consultation was great. I feel great too.

The consultant at Hear.com was very pleasant and nice, and the hearing professionals that they set me up with for testing and follow-up has been outstanding. I've owned my hearing aids for four months now. It has several options to it so it's priced competitively to what I could have gotten than any other ones for the same features and benefits. I recommended them to my daddy-in-law who's 85 and he went and got a set of hearing aids as well. Overall, Hear.com has done an outstanding job, were very professional and everything they said has been very accurate.

The Hear.com agents and the gentleman who was doing the adjustments were very efficient and explained everything pretty smoothly. Their consultant was very pleasant, knowledgeable, courteous and took the time to explain everything in detail. My hearing aids are making my hearing more comfortable. However, I'm waiting on some software which they said is supposed to come out. They had my hearing aids adjusted a couple of times with the thinning effect. Also, the app on the phone does not seem to work very well. Even though I adjust the level for the bass and the treble, it's still very thin. Overall I would recommend Hear.com to anyone who is experiencing hearing loss.

I had a good experience with Hear.com. It took just a few days for my hearing aids to arrive. Their representative was very persistent, which was good because I wouldn't have probably gotten hearing aids had it not been for her persistence of getting me to meet with their Sioux Falls rep. When I went in to talk to the rep of in Sioux Falls, she was helpful and so I felt that was probably where I wanted to be.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about hear.com?

I had a very easy and relaxing experience with Hear.com. The local place is very close to my house. And the doctor that attended to me was very nice so I'm very happy. Their deal sounded better that it was when I first got there so I went with them. The hearing aids I got are much better and have a lot of functions than my older ones. Also, with my insurance, the hearing aids from Hear.com were less in cost than what I would have paid out of my pocket.

My wife told me about Hear.com. Their customer service representative was okay and he kept tabs on me, asked me how I'm doing and followed up. The lady that fitted me did a good job, was detailed and explained everything. It took about a week to get the hearing aids. Overall, they did what they said and the hearing aids work so it was a good deal.

I had hearing aids previously by mail order. However, I have very narrow ear canals and the hearing aids that I had didn't really go in. The end of the hearing aid that goes into the ear wasn't small enough. I saw Hear.com's hearing aids and they struck me and I looked into them. At first, they sent me to one company and after examining me and going through the whole hearing test, they told me they're closing in 30 days. They have other offices, but I didn’t have access to them. So, I called Hear.com back and they arranged for me to see somebody else that was more accessible. The audiologist that I went to was able to fit me so that I can hear again. Everything’s been perfect. And I’m still in contact with them and they follow up. I have an appointment again with the audiologist and I’m always in touch with the coach from Hear.com to touch base. I'm very happy with their service.

My Hear.com experience has been impressive. They're responsive and helpful. Their consultant who I worked with was excellent and I really liked her. She followed up two or three times with me. I told her once that I was having a technical problem with my hearing aids, and she said, "Well, let me go ahead and set up an appointment for you", which was very cordial and very professional. I was very satisfied. All hearing aids are way overpriced but compared to the other hearings aids that I've used in the past, my Hear.com ones are very good. They're easier to use when I'm on the phone. I also like the fact that its program reprograms so I can make a change depending on the environment that I'm in.

Choosing Hear.com for my hearing aids was a shot in the dark but it turned out good. They set up an appointment with a doctor in the city that I live in. I went to see him and everything fell into place. The guy who gave me the hearing test and set up the hearing aid was great. The process took a little over a week. The doctor contacted me thereafter to make sure everything is right. My experience with Hear.com has been very good.

My fourth set of hearing aids were from Hear.com. This is my first one from them. However, the hearing aids don't do me any good. I got a hearing problem and the hearing aids magnify the sound, but I can't understand what everybody is saying. I can take my hearing aids out and get up close and I hear them a lot better. The consultant has been very nice and she's doing everything in the world to try to help me adjust these things. She's been very professional about answering me and I'm very fortunate that I'm with her. She does a good job but I don't think I'm fit for hearing aids. So far, I have the same problem I've had with all the others. Also, the cost of the hearing aids is too high.

My previous hearing aid, Listen Clear, was awful. They sent me engineered hearing aid and they said that the pair of hearing aids wasn't bulky, but it was. It had three volumes that you could crank it up to. It was terrible and made everything louder and it also wasn't custom fit for me. I wore it for a week and I was done. I went to Hear.com, put my information in and I got a call from them. My rep, Clayton, was really good. He kept following up with me. He was really friendly and helped me with financing. Their hearing aids are pretty cool and as comfortable as you're going to get when something is inside your ears. I also like that you can't see the hearing aids that much. The hearing aids are worth it.

I went to Hear.com’s office and got tested, and the consultant there was professional. He was also knowledgeable and he talked to me about the hearing aids that he had. He then gave me a loan on the hearing aid. I paid for it for a while and then came back to get my hearing aid. It's overpriced, but it works better than the one I had before. It’s also not what I expected, but I have problems with my ear anyway.

Hear.com's been terrific and I never had any problems that they didn't take care of. I had some rechargeable batteries they sent me with the hearing aids that didn't last very long. So, I went down to the Delmont location and the rep got me another set and was very nice about it. Everything has been very helpful overall.

Hear.com's website was very good. After going there, I was contacted by a person who was very helpful. After I got him, they did a follow-up and they're really good. The quality of the hearing aids is very good. These are the first ones I got through them. The only thing is, right now I'm having problems with the batteries. I didn't buy the batteries from Hear.com, though. The batteries are not lasting as long as the ones that I got when I got the hearing aid. Other than that, it's been a really good experience. They were very knowledgeable and I hope they keep up the good work.

While checking the weather, I saw an ad on my cellphone to take a small test and I responded. I've been wanting to get hearing aids for a long time and my daughters have always wanted me to have better hearing. I've had several concussions throughout the course of my life so I thought it was time to do it. However, I haven't had a very good experience so far. I've had all kinds of issues that I'm hoping to be resolved now.

I went with the Widex before but I wasn't happy with those. I was putting in batteries every two, three days. This is the second pair and it's a ReSound. The company that I have now is better. But I don't have the app where I could adjust them on my phone anymore. When I had some ringing on my left ear, I went on Monday and it was adjusted. And then, I started getting some loud ringing that was almost a squeal. My daughter noticed it and asked what the noise was. I called the doctor and I went there yesterday. He adjusted it and so far so good.

I'm very impressed with their customer service. They're always calling and asking if I'm happy and if I have any issues. June, the lady that called me several times, texted me and sent me emails. Their customer service is impeccable and very quick to respond if I have an issue. They're very good at communicating. The doctor has been wonderful too in helping me with getting my hearing aids be perfect. I'm happy now so far and I'm hoping that continues. I'd recommend Hear.com to anybody. In fact, I have recommended it to the mother of a friend of mine who wants to get hearing aids.

The Hear.com customer consultant was great. He was very thorough in his explanation of the program. I had a couple of issues after I received the hearing aids but he helped me work my way through. His wife had formally been an audiologist so he's a little better than some of the others. If I had a question that he couldn't answer personally, all he had to do was check with his wife and then I had an answer immediately. He always called me right back.

However, my left ear is quite a bit worse than my right and I only get about eight hours time out of that rechargeable battery while the other one lasts at least three to four and a half hours longer each day so I'm a little disappointed in that. If I don't take them out of the charger as soon as they finish, they immediately start running down. I was always under the impression that anything kept on a charger would just go on to a maintenance charge, but that's not the case with my hearing aids.

Nevertheless, I had a seamless experience with Hear.com. Their website which I went to to get some general information was very easy to use. My insurance paid fairly well for the hearing aids and I did not even have 50% purchase out of pocket expenses so I'm also well satisfied with that. Plus, the audiologist who I dealt with was very easy to get along with. She was a reference from Hear.com and I'd definitely recommend her, too.

My wife had been complaining to me for years to get a hearing aid. I saw an ad for Hear.com on the internet and they were the first ones that got to me. The consultant set everything up for me to complete the transaction and it worked out well. The hearing aids are horrendously expensive but they work well and the experience has been professional, timely and complete.

Hear.com's hearing aids are very small and you don't really notice them. I just gotta get them to where I can hear so I went with them. Tom was the gentleman in Auburn who put my hearing aids in. He has readjusted things and was excellent. However, I'm still trying to tweak them because sometimes, I hear more background sounds than I hear the person in front of me. My wife complains that I don’t hear things when I’m right with her. But I’ll hear birds chirping two blocks away. Furthermore, I think the hearing aids are overpriced as I was hoping that I would instantly be able to hear everything.

Hear.com came into a local provider in my area and it turned out to be pretty good. The customer consultant was great and awesome. I like their promise and the consistency with the follow up with the appointment because they make me do a direct deposit to make an appointment. And it turned out that if I don’t go to the appointment then they will have to take the deposit so up to the appointment, they will put the deposit towards my hearing aids and they did exactly what they promised. They have a really good service. They're very professional and wonderful. They really make an offer to help people with needs with the hearing aids so I appreciate that.

Everything is upfront with Hear.com. I knew what I was doing before signing the papers. I talked to one of their representatives and I liked the hearing aids that they were offering. Their consultant was also good. He told me exactly what I needed to know and answered my questions straight to the point. The doctor they sent me to was great as well. She seemed to know her stuff well and took time to listen. She also told me that if I have any problems, bring the hearing aids right back and she'll take care of them. I also got what I needed at a price I can afford. I got more out of these hearing aids than I did out of the others because I can wear them.

I worked at Parkland Hospital in Dallas before and I got the hearing aids that were over-the-ear type. They were uncomfortable to wear because I have them over the ears while my glasses were on top of them. They were itching my ears up. The hearing aids that I have now from Hear.com go inside the ear and come out. It's far more comfortable and I'm pleased with it. But every once in a while, it goes canny on me. Sometimes it's hard to tell somebody what I’m hearing when I'm talking. I haven't had the chance to run the hearing aids back to the doctor yet. She did a real good job but you can't catch it all.

I wanted hearing aids so I could hear out of my right ear and I thought Hear.com was a good deal. However, I hate it and I can't get it to work. Every other week I got to send it in and it doesn't do me any good. They fixed it two weeks ago and put in a new receiver but Last Friday, it quit on me again. The cost was way too high since I can't hear anything through it. Overall the product isn't what I want, but customer service did a good job and helped me out a lot. They'd better talk to ASI where I got it and see if they could exchange it for something.

I'd tried the Miracle-Ear hearing aid before and the people at the hearing clinic seemed to give me a better review in terms of looking at my hearing works. But what I got from Hear.com was 30% less expensive than Miracle-Ear which was a good thing. However, I didn't notice the difference right away with being able to hear the television better which was one of the issues I was trying to address. Otherwise, it was good with Hear.com's rep and I was pleased that there was an interest from the company like in seeing that things were going well as far as my relationship with the doctor was.

I contacted Hear.com and we talked about the hearing aids then I went to a local doctor and was fitted for them. I received the hearing aids about a week after completing my order online. Although it's expensive, my experience went very well.

The Hear.com hearing aids are working out okay. The gentleman that is helping me with my hearing aids, Brandon, is excellent. He is going over and beyond. It’s very hard because I've had a problem hearing for so long that I start thinking what’s being said and not. I couldn't be throttled up to 100% as soon as I got the device. It’s gotta be in progressions. So Brandon brought me up slowly and it’s working out very well.

Everybody at Hear.com was really professional and helpful. My girlfriend is happier that I’ve got them. I would recommend them to anybody that's having a hearing problem. I’ve had a very good experience with them and I am very satisfied.

My aunt got her hearing aids through Hear.com and told me about it. It took a couple of visits to get everything together and the customer consultant at Hear.com was wonderful and very nice. He was very professional and kept track of my visits and made sure that it was done. Overall, I'm very happy with the service and the quality of the hearing aids that I got.

Once I had my initial visit at the local doctor’s office, I found out who the best hearing aid manufacturer is currently. They were able to find a location that was within a couple of miles. My experience with the Hear.com consultant was good. It’s not the same thing as it once was, but it works. Overall, I’m very happy with the experience.

I called Hear.com, talked to them and went with them. Their representatives were good. They found a location close to me which is in Birmingham, but I don't like to travel there because it's a big city and I'd rather go a little father and be outside the traffic. So I went to the Huntsville location which is about 100 miles away from me. Since buying their hearing aids, I've been hearing better. Overall, it's a good company.

I was in the navy in 1982 and the doctors looked at me and said, “You know, you need hearing aids.” I talked to her and said, “What?” She says, “You see what I mean?” So, I failed a hearing test and I had hearing aids years ago. Six months of going over to Seattle from here for four times is not an easy trip for the doc to get it to work. If you have me up on a ladder, doing the job and the boss is screaming at me from down below, I can’t hear him and I can’t understand what he says. Finally, I got those hearing aids, sent them back. I also had hearing aids in the 80’s which was high quality and top of the line but I couldn’t make it work and so I never really had very good experiences until I had Hear.com's hearing aids. When I first wore them, it was great though I got a little itch. I have had it for a long time now so I’m used to them and they’re working just fine.

I first learned about Hear.com when I got an email and they were talking about Seniors Corporation getting involved in hearing aids. Being a retired electrician I’ve heard a lot about it. So, I checked this one out. I talked to a representative on the phone and the way he presented it and the fact that I didn’t have to go over to Seattle to get a hearing test made me go for it. I could go up north, which is a whole lot easier trip. It’s convenient. In terms, we talked about paying things back and how much they’re going to cost.

There were several follow up calls from the representative from Hear.com asking how things are going. The doctors and staff kept setting up to follow exams in a convenient time. Being retired is not too bad so, I had the time. It was convenient and they couldn’t make it any easier for me. It’s a good deal all the way around like I put these things in. You lower your hearing aids at first, set up your computers and get on it. My niece came in and she had them all set in the first day and I’ve been wearing them since. I take them out at night, put them in in the morning. The terms of paying this thing back has also been very good. I have no problems at all and I recommended it to my friends. When my friend got here, he asked where I got them and I showed him all the literature that I had and how I did it.

The quality of these hearing aids exceed anything I’ve ever tried before. This entire thing has been working out good for several months. It gives you that little tone and it’s time to change the batteries. It takes a minute or two. The only down part to this is changing the batteries. But I’ve been very happy with the product and the people that I dealt with. The employees from Hear.com have been very professional, courteous and made this whole process very simple, easy and almost painless.

Hear.com Company Profile