Hear.com
4.53/5

Need a good hearing aid?

Hear.com

At hear.com, we are ready to provide you with all the information you will need regarding hearing aids. We are passionate about helping our customer enjoy the sounds of everyday life. When you contact hear.com, you can rest assured you'll be getting 100% unbiased information at not charge or hidden service fees. Our team is consists of hearing experts that are ready to provide all the information you might need regarding every top hearing aid brand. Contact us today to learn more about our services & what we can do for you.

Need a good hearing aid?

314 Hear.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

In my search for new hearing aids I came to Hear.com, and was contacted by Emmanuel **. I have no words to express my satisfaction with the professionalism and respect he has demonstrated. Due to my particular needs, I decided to deal with another company, but even so Emannuel maintained the most respectful and kind attitude with me. I'm posting this to honor the excellent customer service Hear.com and Emmanuel have provided to me, I was very much impressed!

Original review: July 2, 2019

In the beginning I was not really convinced using an online service in order to get new hearing aids. Nevertheless, I filled out the online questionnaire and just 20 minutes later I received a call from a Hear.com consultant. The person was really kind and answered all my questions in a detailed way. So Hear.com eliminated the obligation to spend hours looking for a hearing aid. The consultants are trained to find the best hearing aids for you. Hear.com took care of me from start to finish. They answered all my questions and scheduled my appointment with an audiologist close to me. Overall, I'm really satisfied with the whole process and finally can hear everything again.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I had been living with a hearing problem to the stage it became a handicap and an embarrassment. I impetuously replied to your approach and you arranged an appointment with Clarisound. Kieran ** and his team were great. I could not afford hearing aids but I knew I could not afford not to invest in them. You made it possible and I am most grateful for your support. It has made a vast difference to my life and the Hear Team in KL have been very supportive and have made it possible for me to have them. My thanks to you all.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

The hearing aids I purchased are fine. During the purchasing process I was told by Matt, the salesperson, that I would be provided with three years of free batteries for my hearing aids. I continue to request the batteries from Matt at Hear.com but he does not respond to my emails. The accounting department said they were going to ship me six months worth of batteries but they never arrived. Beware of the sales pitch and remember a person is only as good as their word.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Today June 6 2019 I acted on a computer story/ad describing a total new kind of in ear hearing aid named Silk Nx. I got in contact with Hear.com who offered to evaluate my hearing problem. They insisted however in getting my credit card number in order to block a $1 (one) amount to make sure I would keep my appointment. This was such a transparent lie that I refused in spite of "it is our company policy" and the "it is only one dollar" reasoning. Don't do business with those people and never ever give anybody your credit card number if you do not know the person. Your bank account will be emptied and loaded with debt before you hang up the phone!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about hear.com?

Original review: May 10, 2019

This firm - Hear, Inc,- has been trying to Scam my husband for the past several months. They sent an email claiming that he had purchased hearing aids on September 20, 2018 by paying $1800. And then putting the balance of around $3500 on a credit card. He has never done business with this firm, did not buy hearing aids from ANYWHERE on September 20, 2018. In fact on September 20th he was out of the country and did not even own a credit card. When I called the phone number on his email I get a different person that assured me that they would find the error and that they would never scam anyone. Well today I received another email threatening collection on the $3500. I WILL FILE CHARGES IF THE HARASSMENT DOES NOT STOP!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

On average, I've been receiving 2-4 spam robocalls from Hear.com to my personal cell phone. I'm listed on the national do not call registry, but the calls persist. I attempted to contact Hear.com directly by calling them at 1-786-574-3799 but this number does not appear to be active. This has been going on for the past 3-4 months and the persistence of this company's phone harassment is beyond frustrating. They are simply a nuisance. I don't usually waste the effort to review spam companies like this but after receiving multiple robocalls in the last two days I'm beyond annoyed. This company's call practices seem to be bordering criminal.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

If you're going to get Hearing Aids from HEAR.com in Coral Gables, Florida, make sure you get the rep send you everything in WRITING from DAY 1, otherwise you will be tricked into getting hearing aids for a certain amount and end up having to pay for it about $1,000 more!! I was told by the HEAR.com Rep, Mary ** of Coral Gables, FL, that I was APPROVED for Hearing Aids costing $3600 for both ears and that my insurance company approved it and was going to reimburse $700 PER EAR.

At the end of the story, AFTER the hearing aids were already measured and ordered, and I was wondering when my insurance was going to reimburse ME the $1,400, Rep ** tells me that my hearing aids cost $4,700 and my insurance company paid the financing company $1,000 and that I would be getting the balance reimbursement of $400 in 2-3 months!! I was in SHOCK!! LIES, LIES and more LIES from Mary **!! I was AMAZED at how nice this woman was... and she is a TRICKSTER!! SHE lied!! No wonder she was unavailable for 2 weeks when I tried to get an explanation. She LIED and TRICKED me!! I never received a written statement of what all the amounts were!! I wonder why?? Can HEAR.COM answer that question??

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I answered a web add as I knew I had some hearing problems. I was contacted by one of the company's agents, Barbara **, Associate Hearing Consultant, and was interviewed including financial data which I assumed to makes sure I was possible sale. This information was then passed on to Synchrony Bank who checked my credit, albeit I had not even had a hearing test to determine what was needed. Hear passed my name to Dotcom to conduct my hearing test. The locale was a business enterprise renting office space in a downtown location. The Dotcom individual appeared to be a professional and is licensed by the state of California.

During the discussion regarding the cost of the units Mr. ** made a derogatory religious remark which I objected to. Evidently Hear.com forwarded my financial information to Synchrony Bank for a credit check without my knowledge or consent. Yesterday I received an unsolicited, without my permission, a credit card from CareCredit, a part of Synchrony Bank. I have absolutely no intent of using that card or do business with Hear.com. They are scheisters looking to pluck unsuspecting, stay away for these folks!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Received my FIRST pair of hearing aids on July 5, 2018, after going back 3 times for adjustments, they agreed to replace them. Got the SECOND pair August 6, 2018, after telling the person, they still needed to be a little louder, he told me to try them for a week anyway, he would NOT listen to me the person trying to get them to work. I was supposed to have a 45 FREE trial period, and the finance co, said I have had them for the 45 days, and that my payment was overdue. The person who told me to send them back for a remake, said she would contact them and not to pay until I was happy.

So I tried to call her back today (she NEVER seems to be available), left a message for her to call me back today August 15, 2018. She called back but only left a message, would NOT talk to me, called back, since she did NOT give me an address to send them to, only told me they had to be back not later than August 19th. Took the person almost 10 minutes to find the correct address to mail them to, UPS to get them there that fast was $52.89! So I would NOT recommend this crazy company to anyone, every time I called them I got a different person, what a mess!!!

hear.com expert review by Shelley Webb

hear.com is an online company that partners with hearing aid providers and audiologists around the world. It sells hearing aids from all major manufacturers at every price point to help individuals address their hearing loss. It was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Miami, Florida.

• Selection: hear.com sells devices from all major hearing aid manufacturers, including Widex, Phonak, Rexton, Starkey and Siemens. The company stocks a wide variety of models at varying price points so customers can find a device that fits their budget.

• Risk-free trials: Consumers have 45 days to try their new hearing aids. If they are unsatisfied, they can return them. hear.com offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

• Warranty and service: Consumers who purchase a device through hear.com get a warranty that covers it for up to three years to protect their investment. Depending on the model they choose, they also get up to five free appointments to adjust their hearing aids with a specialist.

• Local partners: To offer the best prices to all consumers regardless of location, hear.com partners with local providers and audiologists. The company handles scheduling the appointment after consumers talk to a hear.com representative. The partner provider will show consumers their options and provide necessary service.

• Social media: Interested consumers can follow hear.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. The company posts pictures of hearing aid options, information about new technologies and stories about people dealing with hearing loss.

• Best for: those looking for lots of options when selecting a hearing aid, including aging listeners, children with hearing loss and those with acquired or progressive hearing loss.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
      Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Hear.com Company Information