4.6/5 (100 ratings)

About Hear.com

Hear.com sells high-quality hearing care and medical-grade hearing aids from eight manufacturers. The company has worked with more than 200,000 customers to help improve their hearing and quality of life. Hear.com offers financing options and a 45-day no-risk trial so customers can experience how medical-grade hearing aids can make a difference in their lives.

Pros

• 100% money-back guarantee
  • 45-day trial
  • Financing options

Cons

• Provider network not available in Alaska or North Dakota

Bottom Line

Hear.com’s expert audiologists will find the right hearing aid solution for your needs. The company has financing options and a 45-day no-risk trial, and it’s dedicated to providing high-quality care at an affordable price.

Hear.com Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hear.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hear.com?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

Hear.com makes some of the best hearing devices. I chose them and I've been very happy since. The hearing aids are outstanding. It's amazing how you can hear everything. Wendy, the young lady that helped me first, is outstanding as well. She would always call on, checking in and making sure everything's great.

Hear.com response

Glenn, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience with our services and your new hearing aids. Also, we sincerely appreciate the feedback about your consultant, Wendy. I will be sure to pass along the kind words. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success team

Original review: Oct. 23, 2022

The customer service team from Hear.com was good. I tested the hearing aids and they work better than others that I've had. They're behind the ear.

Hear.com response

Rich, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback about our services, and we are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your new hearing aids. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Oct. 22, 2022

The rep from Hear.com was very good and did a great job. I have the behind-the-ear hearing aids but I’m having a little bit more problems with them right now. I'm not hearing as well from them as I was. The hearing aids with the Bluetooth pairing is awesome and works very well but not so much without the Bluetooth. Something's going wrong here where I'm not catching normal conversations in fairly quiet environments. But I’ve been happy with the company. I just probably need to find some sort of an adjustment for whatever is going wrong.

Hear.com response

Robert, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback about our services but we are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your hearing aids.

We would encourage you to change your wax filters and clean/replace your domes. Any build-up of earwax can prevent sound from coming through your devices. If this does not solve the issue, schedule an appointment with your provider to look further into this for you.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

I wanted something very inconspicuous and Hear.com said they had the new technology that you can hear better at it and they had something that goes inside and was made in Germany, and they were very small. So, I called them, not realizing that they do your hearing test via Facebook. They send you the stuff and then, somebody's on a tablet watching you take the test. I wasn't crazy about that but that was the claim that went behind your ear and I wanted the ones that went in your ear. To do that they had to send me to a place in Overland Park, because I'm in Kansas, and it happened to be the same place I had taken my mother-in-law to a few months earlier, because that's where her insurance made her go. I was happy with the people there when I took my mother-in-law. They were very helpful and the people from Hear.com would keep in touch with me via text and phone call.

I didn't realize you pick up so many little subtle sounds with hearing aids. When they're in, I hear things that I never dreamed people heard. I had worked in dentistry for 30 years, 12 inches from a highspeed handpiece and I knew I was losing hearing. But what put it over the top was my grandson. I'd have to ask him to repeat it sometimes two times. I'm not missing out on my grandkids over this.

Hear.com response

Deborah, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are unable to fit in-the-ear devices through our Teleaudiology program because these require impressions of your ear canals to be made. However, we are happy to know we were able to get you an appointment with a provider in person and fit you with in-the-ear hearing aids.

Success stories such as yours are what keep us motivated to help others hear well to live well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success team

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

Customer service reps were good. The hearing aids are excellent. So far, I'm pleased with them.

Hear.com response

Lawrence, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience with your new hearing aids and our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Oct. 18, 2022

I have the behind the ear hearing aids and I like being in a crowd and being able to filter out the crowd noise.

Hear.com response

Lawrence, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn that you are taking advantage of your new hearing aid features. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success team

Original review: Oct. 15, 2022

I've been working with Hear.com's reps for a couple of years and they've been excellent. The hearing aids are good quality but I wish they were a little smaller. Mine stuck out a little, so they were fixed. Also, I don't like them with the iPhone as much. A lot of times, I'll put one of my AirPods in my right ear because I don't have to carry my phone with me. The new ones have a better range, but they're better with TV. But they're still not great with the phone. I'm upgrading to a new iPhone and I hope they work as well with that as the one I have.

Everything else is going very well. They're very responsive and they're close by if I have an issue. I can get in and they can either send the hearing aid out or fix it. But I don't like is that it has to be sent back to New York and it takes about two weeks to get it back, even with overnighting it. My mother goes to a different company and they fix everything right there unless it's something really major. That's the one annoying thing to me, is that you have to ship it out and it takes about two weeks to get it back, even with overnighting it.

Hear.com response

Allison, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn that you are taking advantage of the hearing aid features and that you are happy with your new devices. Also, we sincerely appreciate the positive feedback about our services and we love hearing that you have been a long-time customer. Please know that hearing aids only need to be sent to the manufacturer if a serious repair is needed and most often times the provider is able to resolve the issue in their office. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

I wanted something that would go inside my ear and not show. So, I made an appointment with Hear.com and went in and the rep fitted me with the hearing aids that I've got. Their team was great. They gave me a $2,000 discount right off the bat. Then, I had another discount that I had some insurance that I took off. So, I only paid $2,300 for these things, which was great. I love the hearing aids. The rep just put these in and they were so comfortable right away. I wear them from 7:00 in the morning until about 10:00 at night comfortably. Once in a while, they would itch. But then, I would just take them out.

Hear.com response

Robin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn that you love your new Horizon Mini hearing aids and we appreciate the positive feedback about our team/ services. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success team

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

My hearing aids from Hear.com help a lot. I wear it when I go out at work or with people. It's really good. But sometimes I feel pain beyond my ear. If I wear it long, it could bother me. But it's really light. I have the one that you change the battery. It's great quality and very easy to figure out. Overall, I was very happy. I would definitely recommend it.

Hear.com response

Fradel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn that you are happy with your new hearing aids. However, if you are having difficulty with the fit of your devices, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with your local provider to make adjustments. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need assistance in scheduling this appointment. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success team

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

I like the convenience of doing everything online with Hear.com. It was easy to set up and to follow up. I could do everything from home. I didn't have to try to go someplace for an appointment. Hear.com did an excellent job from top to bottom. They've gotten back with me right after I got everything set up, and everything’s still working good. I am enjoying my hearing aids. However, I got just one set of the little rubber connectors for the hearing aids. I don't know how to go about getting some extra ones.

Hear.com response

Rodney, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We sincerely appreciate the feedback, and we are thrilled to learn about your positive experience with our Teleaudiology program. I will have my team mail you more domes and wax guards for your hearing aids. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success team

Original review: Oct. 9, 2022

Your Representative is one of the Finest persons that I have Ever had dealings with!?! I will be 76 years old next month and had just come back from Florida where I celebrated my granddaughter's 5th birthday. While there, I was told on quite a few occasions that I needed hearing aids!?! So, once I got back home, I happen to answer one of your blind adds. It probably was not 10 minutes when I get a follow up call from Lia **, who is fantastic!?!

I have, all my working career, been in sales, from starting out at the bottom of the sales ladder to becoming a national sales manager. I would not of hesitated in hiring Lia and the way she dealt with me proved my initial opinion was absolutely correct & "On the Mark"!?! She asked the right questions, explained thoroughly any and All my questions & concerns, showed a lot of concern in making sure I would absolutely choose the Best hearing aids that would solve my particular hearing problem, worked very hard to be sure the hearing aids cost would fit into the budget I was comfortable with, which made her decide to use another hearing aid company?!? This truly made me realize that Lia is one of the most honest, caring and thoughtful people I have EVER dealt with!?! I do hope that this review of your representative, Lia **, is shown to the president of your company?!? Lia deserves that her GREAT CHARACTER be known by EVERYONE!?! I am Very Sincerely yours, FWR.

Hear.com response

Fred, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience with our services and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to your consultant, Lia, and the leadership team as well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. All the best! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

I had a problem with the hearing aids. Hear.com said they were sending me new ones. They sent me a note telling me I had to send the hearing aids back. I sent the one they were replacing back then they sent me a whole new pair. Then I heard nothing so I called. They said that they gave me an appointment. The guy set them up two weeks later. The right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing because they kept wanting the big container back with all the stuff in it. But I didn't have a hearing aid that works, so I couldn't send it back.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an online review and voice some of your concerns. We apologize for any confusion or frustration we might have caused. Sometimes in these cases, it is easier to send a whole new pair than to just replace the one device but of course, you did not want to be without a working hearing aid. We understand why they were returned in two separate shipments and we are happy to learn your replacement devices are working for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing!

-Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Sept. 30, 2022

They showed me how to put the hearing aids in and I was very pleased with the way they felt. They work just as advertised. I was also very impressed with the sales rep. He guided me through to where I needed to go. I did what he told me to do and I am just delighted with my hearing aids.

Hear.com response

Sharon, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience and we are happy to know that you are delighted with your new hearing aids. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success team

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

I had a great experience with Hear.com. They were very professional and I like them. Their service was great. The hearing aids are very good. I'm happy with it.

Hear.com response

Marcia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your great experience and we appreciate the positive feedback about our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Hear.com sent me the hearing aids and the computer to go along with it, and we fixed it up. Since having the hearing aids, I don’t say, “Huh” a lot, and my friends have noticed that. Things are louder. I don’t have to have the TV up as loud when I have the hearing aids in. There are times when I forget that I have them in, and I’ve gone to bed with them on before because I forget I have them on. They're very comfortable. I don't have a problem with them bothering me. If things get loud, I just turn them down a little bit.

The cost was fairly good. When I had my hearing test done at the local place, some of their hearing aids were running up to like 7,000 and they were big and clunky too. I didn’t like that. I’ve been very happy with the ones I got from Hear.com. I was expecting to have issues with them, but I don't. They fit right in my ears, and I don’t even notice them being in there. I’ve been very impressed with them. I would show others my hearing aids, I’m not embarrassed that I have them. They’re very nice. I’m glad I got them. I’m very happy with Hear, and I would recommend them.

Hear.com response

Margie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience with our services and your new hearing aids. Success stories such as yours are what keep us motivated to keep helping others hear well to live well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

I contacted Hear.com to schedule a trial for my mother. On the day of the hearing test, the dr couldn't get both of them to work on her end. The hearing test was done remotely, but we knew that. They sent us a new pair of hearing aids and instructed us to call when we receive them to set up an appt. We did, but the appt they wanted to give us was 3 weeks away. **! They "found" an earlier one after I asked for a return mailing label. On the day of the of the new appt. nobody showed up in the meeting besides us. No contact, No apology... NOTHING! I contacted the sales agent and asked for a return mailing label to send everything back. He never contacted us back to say they were sorry or anything. I just got a text via their APP stating to leave the box at the front door and UPS would pick it up. This is NOT a reputable company in my opinion. I would NEVER recommend them.

Hello Michael,

We are very sorry to learn about your negative experience. I am unable to find any accounts with the information provided to us. Can you please provide me the name, email address, or phone number associated with the account so I can look further into this? We hope to hear from you soon.

-Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Sept. 11, 2022

The place we checked had hearing aids that were above $1,000. Also, they didn't do anywhere near the hearing check that the Hear.com guy did. The guy that handled us in New Haven, Indiana did a wonderful job. He opened his door for me if I need to come in for anything. We've had to have the hearing aids replaced once. I'm on a 45-day trial and so far, these have worked well.

Hear.com response

Richard, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

The clinic where I picked up my hearing aids was helpful when I was having trouble with follow-up questions. It’s taking a while to get used to my hearing aids but the comfort is fine right now. I’m having a little trouble with one of the ears. I have to be careful as some sounds get a little bit much. I can cut them off if I have to with my phone. I’m still learning. That aside, the hearing aids helped a lot. Hear.com did a good job.

Hear.com response

Guy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience with the local provider and that you are getting used to your new hearing aids. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success team

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

I had hearing aids from Costco and they weren’t very good. Hear was much better. I have the back-of-the-ear model with Bluetooth. I can hear pretty damn good and I love the Bluetooth. Everybody was absolutely great, except the doctor who I interfaced with didn't have a very good bedside manner. She seemed to be technically proficient but was brusk. In the end, we got through things. Another issue is I had a problem calling back Hear.com. I was also absolutely flabbergasted when I got $2,500 from Blue Cross Blue Shield to cover part of the cost. They were expensive but I'm pleased with the purchase now that I have the hearing aids. All in all, I’d recommend Hear.com.

Hear.com response

Murray, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience with your hearing aids and that you are taking advantage of the Bluetooth feature. I am sorry to learn about your local provider, and I will have my team look into this. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success team

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Awful experience. I returned my hearing aid a month ago, and all of a sudden I had $385 taken out by Allegro from my account. Hear.Com told me provider didn’t alert them that I returned it. Yesterday I got a call from Hear representative saying, "Yes it’s all fixed." I call Allegro today - "No we did not get a call from Hear.com." Call Hear.com again - "Well we have to process, it takes couple days…blah…blah." The fact of the matter is- I returned everything in time - you did not do your job and took my hard-earned money from my account and now I don’t know when I'll get it back. Just awful and stressful experience. I won’t deal with this company even if I go totally deaf.

Hear.com response
Ira, thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. I am very sorry to learn about your negative experience. Unfortunately, your provider did not upload your return form until 9/7/22 so we were unable to process your refund until today, 9/9. Allegro takes about 4-6 weeks to refund you and it will be coming as a check in the mail.

Please know that I have escalated this to our Partner Management team in order to investigate the delay with your provider. Our team will ensure this does not happen again. We sincerely appreciate your consideration of our company for your hearing care needs. Should you wish to return to our services in the future, our doors are always open to you! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

The young man from Hear.com up in South Carolina was very nice, did everything I needed to do, worked with my insurance, and hooked me up with a dealer here. The hearing aids are fine. Bluetooth is the most fantastic part of it. Everything works as it ought to.

Hi Larry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience and we love to hear that you are taking advantage of the Bluetooth feature with your new hearing aids. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing!

-Sami, Customer Success team

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

I liked Hear's convenience and price. The guy I was going to at Miracle-Ear told me it will be $7,500 for a new pair. Hear told me it's 3,800. The girl who called me, Rachel, was awesome. I got modern hearing aids and they're doing good. They've improved my hearing. Rachel took the time to explain to me that in order to help my brain function, I need to wear my hearing aids every day. She said, "If you wear your hearing aids every day, then your hearing tends to stay at the level where it is. But if you don't, your brain sort of deteriorates with your hearing." I didn't know that. It makes a difference. I've had hearing aids for 10 years, but I've never really worn them consistently. She explained to me that the more you wear them, the more your brain associates the sound and you hear better. I would have been wearing them every day had I known.

Hear.com response

Angel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience with your consultant and your new hearing aids. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

I am having some problems with my Hear.com hearing aids. I'm trying to adjust the volume on it but I don't know which button's up and which button's down. If the volume is too loud, it hurts the ear. But if it's not loud enough, I can't hear. Sometimes, I get a whistle in the right ear. Other than that, they're fine.

Hear.com response

Hi Leah! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some trouble with your hearing aids. I just called and left you a voicemail at the number we have on file so I can better assist you. It sounds like you may need an appointment with your provider to adjust your hearing aid settings. Please do not hesitate to reach back out to us so we can schedule this appointment. We look forward to hearing from you. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

I had another hearing aids in the dim dark past. I have carpal tunnel syndrome which drove me crazy and I just gave up using the hearing aids at all because I was frustrated. And I was embarrassed at having to go back to the audiologist all the time to have him take the hearing aids that I have jammed in my ears out. But with the hearing aids from Hear.com, I didn't have to be changing batteries all the time. Their reps were always good and I appreciated the fact that a lot of the process was done on the computer because I could read at that point better than I could hear. So far, I like my hearing aids very much and life is, in general, easier because I can hear. Sometimes, they're so light and so unobtrusive, I almost forget I have them in.

Hear.com response

Victoria, thank you for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your new devices and that they have made your life feel easier. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything, as we are always here to help. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

I like the fact if I'm in a setting where I have a lot of people, I can adjust my hearing aid and change the direction to pick up to the person I'm talking with. However, there are a couple of things I don't like about the hearing aids. The Bluetooth that comes through the phone goes in and out. I have my phone in my pocket but the left hearing aid would go out and the right one would stay okay. Also, it sounds like sometimes that there's not enough clarity on the hearing aids. It goes on the natural setting of 9. I'm having to bring it up to 11, but it's not. Sometimes the pronunciation is out there. Additionally, getting ahold of the representatives at Hear.com is not easy. I text someone but may not hear from them for a couple of days.

Hear.com response
Anthony, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to hear that you are taking advantage of the hearing aid features. However, I am sorry to learn you are experiencing some difficulty with your Bluetooth and clarity.
When it comes to clarity issues, this could be due to the hearing aids being "dirty". Any build-up of wax can cause the sound to not come through clearly. We recommend cleaning your domes and changing your wax guards to keep up with proper hearing aid maintenance. With the Bluetooth problem, it would be best to disconnect your devices and then repair them so they are in sync with each other.

I have called and left a voicemail to the number we have on file so I can better assist you. Please do not hesitate to reach back out to us so we can resolve these issues. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

I had a hearing aid already and I wasn't satisfied with it. Since having the one from Hear.com, it's been like night and day. All the words are crispier and clearer. I hear when I listen to music. I'm a big music fan. I hear instruments that I haven't heard in years. It's a better experience listening to music. I still need to be near the sound like if my husband's trying to talk to me from the second story, but overall, it's been a joy. Mine has Bluetooth. I do long walks every day. I can just hear my music through my hearing aid. Then when the phone rings, I can talk through my hearing aids. I love the Bluetooth.

As far as Hear's customer support, it's very easy to get ahold of someone. Even if they take a message, they call me right back the next day. I've had the same therapist work with me the whole time. So, I feel like they tested me thoroughly and set the hearing aids up to really work well. It took a couple of adjustments, but they were not significant.

Hear.com response

Hi Melinda! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are absolutely thrilled to learn that you love your new hearing aids and are taking advantage of the Bluetooth capabilities to listen to your music. Success stories such as yours are what keep us motivated to help others hear well to live well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Aug. 20, 2022

I got the behind the ear plus in the ear hearing aids and Hear.com's rep was wonderful.

Hear.com response

Rosemarie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn that you had a positive experience with your new devices and our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

I liked how Hear.com made things easy and that I didn't really have to do anything to get my hearing aids. They sent me all the stuff. Since I started using them, I'm not yelling a lot. Apparently, I used to do that because now, my wife says I'm a lot more quiet, and I could hear myself a lot better. When I have a concern, I'd communicate with Hear.com on on the app and I could send my questions in to them. They'd respond to me within the hour, so everything seems pretty responsive. Also, Casey, one of their reps, would check back from time to time and make sure everything's going good. She'd ask me if I need anything and she's very helpful. She's like the waitress you want at a restaurant.

Hear.com response

Hi Daniel! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback about our services. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, so we are glad that you felt that from us. I will make sure to pass along the kind words to your consultant, Kasey. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Happy hearing! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

Hear.com was the first company that I found that would work with me as far as the financing on the hearing aids. It's a good company. All the people that I've worked with were right on as far as wanting to help and getting everything set right. The only thing I've had problems with is when I first open the app up to go to adjust my hearing up or down or the tone for the bass and the treble, it will freeze on my phone.

Hear.com response
Harold, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an online review. We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience with our services and your new devices.

Please know I have just called and left a voicemail to help troubleshoot the app issue you are facing. If you are still experiencing this issue, please call the Customer Support number I provided in the voicemail. Happy hearing! - Sami, Customer Success Team

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

The hearing aids are awesome, but the service sucks. Every time that I had an appointment with somebody and I said I need some adjustment on the thing, he would make an adjustment and say, “Okay. Good? Okay. I'll see you next time.” After he hangs up, it would turn out I have a hiss in my ears that I didn't hear when he was online. And I couldn't get ahold of the guy for another two weeks. That is not working for me. So, I'm gonna send the hearing aids back. Hear.com saturates the audiologist with appointments. So, if you don't get something resolved in the 15 minutes that you have for that appointment, you're screwed until the next appointment.

Hear.com response

Samantha, thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. We are very sorry to learn about your negative experience and to hear that you are returning your devices. Our team is arranging for UPS to pick up the devices and equipment from your house. UPS will also be able to generate a new return label for you. You will receive a text message with details regarding this. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else we can do for you. All the best! -Sami, Customer Success Team

Hear.com Company Information