toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

I noticed that my financial adviser was wearing hearing aids. I asked and he told me a little bit about it. I went from there and talked to my audiologist. I was able to try out the ReSound hearing aid. It fits comfortably and I hardly know that it’s there so it worked fine. I got the ReSound LiNX that works with the iPhone. I use the app on my phone, especially in certain instances like in a restaurant or when we go to a symphony, and I’m able to adjust the hearing aid to get a better sound quality. I also have a convertible, and if I’m getting wind noise, I can easily turn it off. The app helped me to have a little bit more control over my hearing aid. ReSound has improved my life. I can now hear my grandchildren when they’re talking to me. I missed some of that before. My wife doesn’t have to repeat stuff quite as often as well. I would highly recommend ReSound.

Resound LINX2 Mini-Rics OK then failed. I was fitted with these a year ago, by the VA, and was pleased with them at first. I had to trade my Blackberry for an iPhone 5 to control the hearing aids, the iPhone has been terrible, battery life is pathetic. A couple of months ago the Hearing Aids started having intermittent problems. I saw my audiologist at the VA. He did some programming tweaks and they seemed fine again. Then they started having problems, they dropped out and in intermittently and it was distracting and annoying. I went to see the audiologist again, he did some tweaks and they were still acting up. Just before I was done with the visit the left hearing aid started screeching in my ear (sounded like a FAX machine) I pulled it out quickly and then, a minute later, the right hearing aid did the same. The audiologist sent them back for repairs. I am not satisfied with these hearing aids and could not recommend them for others.

I have tried some hearing aids from a different company and they did exactly what I wanted them to do in their office. Then, when ReSound called, I got a pair of the behind-the-ear style from them to compare. I ordered a gray color and they didn't have another pair so I just took the beige ones because we were moving on a trip and I needed them. They're comfortable and a lot cheaper than others. They also seemed to be doing what the other brand was doing at the time. But in the long run, I realized I made a mistake and spent $4,000 for almost nothing.

They make everything louder including the background noise which is what I'm having trouble with. I can go without hearings aids all day and until the evening. But when I sit down and decide to watch TV, I realize I need them when my wife tells me to turn the TV down. When I put them in, I turn the TV down and everything is fine. But if she was in the kitchen and start doing things, then I had to turn it back up. It made the background noisier. They even set me up with an amplifying thing so I could hear the television better. But the only trouble is if I plug that unit into my TV, I could hear the TV perfectly but nobody else can hear it because it shuts the speakers off.

Then I had to send the hearing aids back because one of them was eating up batteries. In two days, the batteries could go on dead. For the first three years ReSound is furnishing the batteries but still it's ridiculous to have to change them every three or two days. So I contacted them and sent the hearing aids back so they could see what was wrong with them. They corrected that quite a bit and now the hearing aids last for about four days.

They also made some adjustments because I could hear better with the different noises. But I have to turn the treble frequency down because they had it turned up so high that if there's some crackling sound, it sounds like fireworks in my ears. Every time I put the hearing aids on, I have to go in on my smartphone and make that adjustment. It's nice to be able to adjust it that way instead of having to mess with the actual hearing aids. However, they're still not doing what I want them to do. They help to a certain extent but I'm not satisfied with the way they are. I'd be nice to have tune up adjustments on them but where I'm at right now, there isn't a ReSound place around for several hundred miles. I haven't been able to find the place that can do it. And if they can make it work right, then I'd be satisfied.

I injured my hearing years ago so I have been without good hearing for most of my life. I did not realize it until I was in the navy and they put me through a sonar test which I failed. Then I wanted to be a teacher so I was taking night classes. They gave me hearing tests and they said, “Your hearing is not very good really.” So then I started investigating and the first thing I got was Miracle Ear. I had that for many years and then I needed an upgrade. That’s when I got into ReSound which was recommended to me by Sonus. They showed me the attachment through the TV and that was what sold me on it. My wife had Parkinson’s and we were having difficulty with her and I watching television and interfering with each other, and I wanted to have something that was separate. So that was what appealed to me.

I have had a great experience with ReSound. I got the top of the line at that time. I have been going to them about every six months and they clean everything up and adjust my hearing aids. And I’m very happy with them. When I first got them, I thought I heard something and I thought, “What the heck is that sound?” And I looked over in the corner and there was a little, tiny, whirlwind of leaves that was fluttering around. I thought, “My, gosh. I can hear that.” I heard leaves rustle for the first time. And that was so exciting to me when I came out of the hearing aid place.

I am also hooked up with Posit Science which is a brain program you can download on your machine that increases your ability to hear, see, etc. I can turn my hearing aids to the high stage and begin to tell the difference between the vowels that they test me with. I can get pretty good scores because I can distinguish which syllable or consonant I’m hearing. That’s a big plus. I also like the controller in my pocket. I can control stations and decibels on the sound. I have rated ReSound 5 stars to everybody who I know that needed hearing aids. Most hearing aids, they last about three years. I’ve had ReSound for five years and I’ve never had a problem with them. They're brilliant.

I don’t like any hearing aids but I put up with it and I got ReSound hearing aids. ReSound Hearing aids can be controlled with a smartphone and I was interested in that. Costco is a bit cheaper but ReSound's quality is good. They also did a more thorough examination than what I had in other dealers I had looked at. Also, other brands of hearing aids didn’t match all the details that they went through Costco. So, I like Resound. The options on changing special needs and the different programs were what I liked the best. I have an iPhone and I like the ReSound app for different conditions. I change it when I need to and it’s easier than clicking the buttons on top of a hearing aid. I used to have a problem where I never understood the speakers at a meeting and now ReSound makes me able to hear. I usually understand face to face conversations but not in an auditorium of some kind so ReSound helped me a lot. It's a good experience.

I never had hearing aids before my ReSound LiNX2. I like its integration with the iPhone and the availability of the app. With some other phone companies, I can use the Bluetooth, but they don’t integrate the same way. The app has made me even more likely to wear my hearing aids because it’s certainly far more convenient than listening to the speaker phone.

My ReSound hearing aids improved my life quite substantially and I do hope that the evolution of the system will continue. One of the shortcomings is I have numerous Apple products and I can only link my hearing aids with one device at a time, like my iPhone which I am on right now. But I have my iPad with me and I am just spending the day doing some things on it, and I can’t have music or videos or any audio coming through my headset because I have to first go in and disconnect the hearing aids from my iPhone and then re-link everything with Bluetooth to the iPad, which is a process. It takes about three minutes. You have to take out the battery and put them back in again. All of that is a rather tedious, so I don’t even bother trying to do it anymore.

And the other thing is, I understand it may be a problem with the Bluetooth connectivity, but I often walk away from my phone while I’m talking to somebody and forget that this microphone on the phone is what is going into the telephone call. Although the audio out is going directly to my hearing aids. It would be nice if the microphone in the hearing aids, and I know they have one, was picking up the voice to be transmitted to the iPhone. Then I don’t have to have it out of my pocket. I need to wear it holstered. If I’m wearing the Bluetooth headsets, I talk through the headset to the phone. So I don’t have to have out of my holster or don’t have to be looking at it or keeping it close to me. But those are all evolutionary things so hopefully the process will continue to do that and with the linking more flexible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ReSound Hearing Aids?

I had gone to other hearing aid centers. They used different companies and I was fitted with the different brands of hearing devices. Then I chose the technician and I go with whatever brand he sells and represents. My hearing aid technician opened an office and I went to him and he fitted me with ReSound 10 years ago. He takes real good care of me and fixes anything that goes wrong with the hearing aids or sends it back to get it fixed.

My hearing went bad enough that I had a cochlear implant in my right ear and then I still wear ReSound in my left ear. I like that their technology blends together. There's a lot of features I could use like telephone connectivity, or Bluetooth. One major feature is I can hear in both ears using my iPhone without having to push any extra buttons. I couldn’t talk on the telephone before because I couldn’t hear well enough, but now I can. The second best feature would be the live streaming because I watch TV into both ears. And the third would be the remote microphone, and using the feature that I could plug it in to my computer speakers and have the computer sound downloaded into my ears.

I use the app off of my iPhone to manage my hearing devices. If I want a normal setting, a restaurant setting, an extra loud setting or if I want to download from the TV, I can just push a button on my iPhone and get it done. That’s the only application on my iPhone that I use. Overall ReSound is a very good product that doesn’t require much maintenance. As my hearing has gotten worse through the years, thank goodness the technology and the hearing aid cochlear industries have improved so much that the technology kept in pace with what I need. So, I’m having a good experience and I’m totally satisfied.

My audiologist told me about ReSound a while back. I liked that it was a solid name with a good review and I got the ENZO2. I enjoy the Bluetooth connectivity. It shares audio notification to my phone and the app does switching between programs and some of the finer tuning control. I also like not having to take my hearing aids out every time I have to talk on the phone. Overall, they monitor easier pretty much. It's also easy to use. The only complaint that I would have is sometimes the connectivity has interference. If I listen to a podcast, it’ll sometimes bump off. It’s quite annoying because there’s an audible sound that comes across it. But just restarting the podcast usually helps.

I have had my devices returned 5 times during the last two years for shutting off. They have completely replaced one and now the other is doing exactly the same thing. Also their app is mediocre at best.

My husband was getting a hearing test as a preliminary study for a cochlear implant. And the doctor said to him to try the Resound hearing aids. ReSound is good and had a special guarantee. If one doesn't like it, it could be returned. My husband had been loyal to a friend who had a hearing aid business and the hearing aid he got from his friend did him fine for a few years, but then my husband needed better technology. He tried the Resound hearing aids and loved them.

The type of hearing aid he’s using goes in his ear then it loops over with a little filament. The hearing aid couldn’t be seen and it has a little control at the back of the ear. With the hearing aid, he’s able to pick up the phone, hold it to his ear and could hear people talking on the phone. I now also rarely repeat myself in front of him because before when he was wearing his previous hearing aids, I would have to repeat the same things in front of him, like a broken record 15 times where it got to the point I won’t talk to him anymore. Now, I'm turning my head towards him saying the words right, two feet from his head, and he'd go, “What?” It was well worth the money and I like my husband a bit now. It is almost scary to him though. He’ll hear the wind blowing or the motor in the car going and he would ask what noise was that. He's hearing things that he never heard before.

I got Resound LiNX hearing aid and it goes behind the ear then there's a tube that goes to the other thing in the ear. It's light and not very visible. Since using the hearing aids, it has vastly improved my hearing. I got the three channels and it has a channel just for the background noise. It works okay and I could hear the crunching of a paper and little things. It's incredible. But the hearing aids are grossly overpriced and its technology is such that I’d feel could be a lot better. Channel two was not functioning properly and channel three was useless. I’ve sent it back twice to the company and they've either sent back a new one or fixed the old one.

Also, I live in the mid-west so we have warm weather five months out of the year. If I perspire, the hearing aid does not function. It shorts out. For a $3,500 piece of apparatus, that's a joke. Resound didn't put in the pamphlet that if moisture gets in the hearing aid, it will not function, which is totally not acceptable especially that there are all kinds of drying products that are out there. The titillation of being able to hear and having that all taken away by something like perspiration is ludicrous. I'm very dissatisfied and wouldn't recommend Resound. My warranty runs out in 2018 and will have to switch because it seems like every six months to a year the hearing aid has to be fixed. There are other things available like various implants but the hearing aid is still the answer, but somebody has to step up and create something good.

The Resound Dot hearing aid set I got at Rametta Audiology in Tarentum, PA is placed behind the ear then the microphone is in my ear canal. It’s now six or seven years old and still work good. The only problem with the hearing aids was that when I wear them outside and I sweat, they turn off. If it’s raining, they get wet and turn off as well. And I noticed it’s difficult to hear in large crowds with these hearing aids.

Also, my hearing aids are not app compatible. The new hearing aid models are and I’m looking into them. I went back to Rametta, where I also go to five times a year to get the hearing aids cleaned and have them tested, and they're recommending the new ReSound LiNX. I went to another hearing aid provider carrying also ReSound, but was pushing me towards Oticon, which is similar in style, features and price range with Resound. The thing that's got me held up right now is that ReSound doesn’t have very good reviews. They’re like 2.5 out of 5 stars for a couple of hundred reviews. So I’m not sure if I wanted to go that route or not.

I went purely with what my audiologist told me to get and purchased ReSound hearing aids through Homestead Medical. The Bluetooth option is my favorite feature. If I'm talking on the phone, it's phenomenal. I can hear conversations so much clearer. However, the hearing aids and I are still having a love-hate relationship. Sometimes I can’t hear out of the devices and they're a pain and sometimes they’re working great and I forget that I have them in. I'm still new to the product so we’re working on co-existing and I’m not giving up on them. It's just that I need to learn to live with them. It's not perfect but it's good.

I spent $4200 on hearing aids that were pretty worthless. They were good, until the warranty was off them. The ReSound Alera has a plastic tube that holds the microphone. There are 2 major problems with it. 1) The microphone is half hidden by your ear and you only hear about half of what you should. 2) It cost $350 per hearing aid to get it repaired because the plastic tube with the microphone on it will break and usually one month AFTER the warranty is off it. (I spent another $1500 in repairs on the hearing aids in 3 years).

Also, Wakefield Hearing offered free batteries. I would get their batteries and most of the time half of the batteries were dead. Now this becomes a problem when you are in the field working and all you can hear is the ringing in your ear because the battery is dead. I gave up on the Wakefield batteries and ordered hearing aid batteries off the internet.

I also followed the directions given in the pamphlet in calling the factory if you had problems with your hearing aids and needed them repaired. The customer service representative was anything but helpful. He was rude and inconsiderate and told me I couldn't talk to them directly as I wasn't a doctor. After three years of trying to work with these lousy hearing aids, I went to another company, got new hearing aids, have had them a year, have had no problems, have a knowledgeable doctor, great customer service and NO DEAD BATTERIES!!

Father-in-law had this pair of ReSound units before moving from Texas (Purchased at Costco) to Oregon to live with my wife and I. He would not wear the hearing aids and complained about them being too loud. I work in the I.T. industry so I figured the remote and hearing aids needed fresh batteries and relink (pair) the remote. First I would like to say that the old batteries had long been removed and no place even online could I find a model number. The manual was generic listing NOTHING for battery type or size. Once the batteries were fresh I tried to pair the units and only one would pair.

I called ReSound support and the second person I spoke with did not appear to want to help an end-user. I told her what was done and she said it should have paired both units not just one and then advised that the units should be shipped to the Texas Costco for "Reprogramming". I asked about doing the programming myself and she said that ReSound "will not release the program to just anybody". I attempted to call multiple Costco's in my area and the hearing centers are closed permanently. As for the TWO SETS of ReSound hearing aids and the control unit they are now in the TRASH! ReSound hearing aids are not recommended for these reasons: 1 hour battery life, will not pair correctly, remote functions are slow and hard to move around (clunky interface), and worst support for the money. $3,800.00 in the TRASH! Will never call or buy another ReSound product EVER.

I have ReSound LiNX2 aids. They work great but I have this problem with them as they draw moisture into the battery compartment causing the aids to short out. I can dry out the battery and compartment and the aid works for awhile. I sent a email to the company and received one back. Was told to have the dealer send them back with a note stating the problem. I did this when it first started, the aids came back and were suppose to be fixed but within a week the aids were doing it again. I told the person that this was done before. Haven't heard anything since.

Anna,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Would you please respond with a private message to let me know who your hearing care professional is? I would like to work with them to resolve the issues you are having.

Michelle

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I have had nothing but trouble with my Resound Linx hearing aid. Initially I was sold on the iPhone capability but found the streaming to be ineffective. Most of the time, I could not hear people using this function due to background feedback and also people complained they could not hear me either. Unless you hold your phone near your mouth, the speaker does not pick up the voice well. Well the whole point of having the Bluetooth is so you don't have to carry your phone! In addition, when in the car, the streaming was weak, also due to feedback and background noise. So each time I was in my car, I would have to deactivate the streaming feature and use my car radio Bluetooth, which was a far better and clearer sound. It finally got to the point where I just asked my audiologist to turn off the iPhone connection.

After 1 year, I was not happy with my purchase as I had made so many trips back and forth for adjustments, that audiologist replaced with another Resound Linx with a more powerful amplifier/receiver. However in the last year I have had even more grief and issues with receiver (which was replaced numerous times). This has been the biggest source of frustration and grief, as most of the time it is not working properly or fails at the most inopportune time. My friends and family are just as frustrated and ask me why I still can't hear them, even with the hearing aid! Resound is pure junk, I'm sorry to say. I had a pair of Oticons, which I unfortunately lost, that never gave me these kinds of problems.

I have not had good hearing aids before and then I was talking to my audiologist a couple of years ago and she told me to try the ReSound hearing aids. I'm horrible with technology but she said I would be able to hear on the phone and do a bunch of other things. So, I got the hearing aids and it has made a big difference to my life. Before, it was painful trying to hear without Bluetooth. But now, it is not, and it’s a big improvement over my last hearing aids. However, I wanted a fit that went into my ear a long way, but they gave me these little stubby things and we had to send them back two times. The first time wasn't even close and the second time wasn't enough. It took a third time before they figured I was serious. Other than that, it's been good. I love it and I'm very happy. I get them every two years and I'm going to get another one as soon as I'm eligible.

My husband has been wearing ReSound hearing aids for quite a number of years and so, I went to the same audiologist and she prescribed them. I had done a baseline test about two years ago. So, I've been following with the audiologist and then last year, I did another one. This past summer I asked if I'm supposed to be wearing hearing aids and she said whenever I am ready. I was volunteering in a second-grade classroom and I wasn't hearing all those little voices, even when they were just sitting next to me, reading. My granddaughter was saying, "Grammy, you have to sing." "What? Say that again." I realized that I wasn't hearing everything.

I had an appointment back a week later and each time I would go in and say, "Well, it tickles a little bit this way. I'm hearing such and such." She kept tweaking them a little bit and we changed the size of the dome. The very biggest thing ReSound has helped me is that I can hear clearer despite the fact that I thought I could before. Also, the comfort has worked out. I'd get done with my shower, put make-up on, get my hair dry and pop the hearing aids in immediately because they feel good. A little baby oil helped every couple of days and at night. I've already recommended them to my whole book club.

I am a 69 year old retired guy who is experiencing hearing aids for the first time. I had my hearing tested and evaluated. It was found that I did have a moderate hearing loss. Heredity and shooting guns for hunting without proper ear protection no doubt contributed some to my hearing loss. My grandfather and dad both wore hearing aids. My dad had them for over 55 years due to a WWII disability.

I was recently fitted for a pair of ReSound LiNX 2 aids. The experience has been very positive. A few examples: Able to hear the TV/ Home sound system better. Less complaints of having the sound turned up to high. Able to hear my young grandchildren with their high-pitched voice a whole lot better. Able to hear my wife talk clearer from another room in the house. Can have some drawbacks to that. Able to hear recorded music much better. I have access to 100K plus songs, and listen to music daily. Able to hear some sounds I didn't know my car was making. Can also be a drawback. Able to hear birds and animals in woods much better. Able to hear much better when conversing on the phone. A lot less asking what, what, what? Keeping my ears clean and doing a small amount of aid maintenance will allow me to realize the above benefits. Well worth it.

I had ReSound for many years, and this is my fourth hearing aids from them. The ability to hear and talk to someone without everybody else listening is amazing. I borrowed the TV transmitter from the audiologist and used that for a couple of weeks before taking it back. If I could afford it, that's what I would have right now. It uses their proprietary Bluetooth transmission to take the sound from the output of my television or stereo to my hearing aids, and I can adjust the volume on that. But that technology costs way too much. They could make their products cheaper.

I've worn hearing aids for many years, but this is the best pair I've ever had, and I really like it. The ability for me to adjust it a little bit in a restaurant setting has really been helpful. The only thing I would like is that it would get rid of a lot more background noise than it does, but I can be in a crowded situation now with a lot more comfort than I have in the past. I've already told some of my buddies who have hearing aids that they'd better go look at this one.

James,

Thank you for your feedback. Has the sound gotten any better for you? We do have an accessory support team here that is available to help you from 8:00 am -5:00 pm CST. You can reach them at 888.735.4327, and choose option 1. Please contact this team and see if they can help you out.

Michelle

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I just got it about 3 days ago when listening to TV. It has a different sound like 2 different people talking. I only wear one in right ear but I had a oticon and did not have that problem. I like your features like the bass and treble adjustments that oticon does not have but I like to have the same sound in both ears.

I had other family members with ReSound and they were happy with their hearing aids, so I went there, too. Then I got my second set of ReSound hearing aids, one of the best ones that they've got. The LiNX2 is a newer model and it seemed pretty good. It's got that little G-loop thing to it. I like that it has stuff go directly to my ear, like from my phone or podcast, or if I have a phone call. I use the iPhone app that they have. I go on there and adjust it for different settings, depending on what I'm doing, like I can adjust the volume control if I want to hear people better. But if I want to hear better the people all around me in the car, then I hit the outdoor setting.

I recently purchased the LiNX2 hearing aids and I love them. I had them set differently for watching TV or for playing with an XBOX. My cell phone talks to the box that I hook the TV to, and then the TV plays directly through my ears. I like the idea that I can lose my hearing aids and then find them with my phone using the ReSound app.

I like the clarity of the LiNX2. The app made it easier to control the hearing aids. Everything has been fine so far, and I would recommend ReSound.

ReSound Hearing Aids

Hi Eliane, we're so sorry you're experiencing this issue. Would you be able to send us the name of your hearing care professional in a private message? We'd like to connect to see if we can help troubleshoot!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I recently purchased ReSound Smart Hearing aids and my 60 day trial is almost up. I am seriously considering returning them this week. They are expensive and I have had issues with them turning off. At first I noticed it when receiving phone calls but now it has happened multiple times. At first it was just the left hearing aid but now it has also happened to the right one. The only way I have to correct this issue is to open the door and then reclose it. The biggest disappointment is paying a large amount of money for something that is giving issues before my 60 day trial is up! I have worked tirelessly with the audiologist in trying to correct issues but I am not having any success. It does not give me a confident feeling with this going on to keep these hearing aids. The only way would be to extend the trial period and offer a full refund if the problem is not corrected.

ReSound Hearing Aids

Hi Anthony, we're sorry that you've been experiencing issues with your hearing aids. We're glad that you've been working closely with your hearing care professional as they are typically able to help resolve these types of issues. If you have any questions, please contact our Consumer Support team at 1-888-735-4327 or consumersupport@gnresound.com.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I have had a pair of ReSound digital hearing aids for about 4 years. They have 3 different pre-programmed hearing 'styles'. My experience has not been good. One just quit but was replaced. My disappointment mostly has to do with feedback. I have returned several times to the audiologist about this and I have been through multiple ear bud styles and finally got the custom fit buds. It made little difference. Any high frequency noise sets up a horrible feedback screech, especially in the ear with more aid. I have had experiences of having to rip the aid out of my ear to avoid a painful event. Worst of all it is not possible to listen to music louder than low background level. Now when I listen, I do not use the aids, rather I feed the stereo via iTunes using an equalizer spectrum profile similar to that of my hearing aids. The hearing aids have been relegated to speech enhancers for watching television with another person.

ReSound Hearing Aids

Hi Louis, we’re sorry you are experiencing issues with your hearing aids. We’re glad to hear that you have scheduled a follow-up appointment with your hearing care professional.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Receive these from the VA. Constant problems. Sent them back twice for repairs. These are digital and they keep going on and off. First I could not get them to balance, I thought, then I realize it was going on and off on its own. I sent it off, came back repaired. Working fine, then the left side did the same thing. Sent in for repair, was all good until this morning then it went crazy loud, then went off. Now it is back on and working fine. I've got another appointment Dec. 15 and will trade these in. They are also interfering with my glasses so I will go with inner ear kind. Model # LINX2.

ReSound Hearing Aids

Hi Tom, we’re sorry that you’re experiencing issues with your hearing aid. Hearing aid technology, similar to consumer technology, is constantly improving, which means we are unable to service devices indefinitely. We’re glad to hear that you are working with your hearing care professional to determine what will best meet your needs moving forward.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

I like the ReSound be hearing aid and would like to keep it but the plastic tube that protects the wire running to the microphone keeps deteriorating and breaks. This has happened multiple times and now that it is not produced anymore, the cost just to get a new plastic tube is over $400. This is usurious and needs to be addressed.

ReSound Hearing Aids

Hi William, we're sorry that you're experiencing issues with your hearing aids. We're glad you're working with your hearing care professional to resolve the issue.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

My Linx 2 hearing aids keep failing. Every 6 weeks or so my hearing aids break. They have been back to Resound twice and today the left hearing aid has developed a growling in it again for the third time. The software was changed settings on its own and has needed to be reset several times. My hearing aids are provided by the VA and they are great to deal with but the constant failure of the hearing aids is getting old. I will go to the VA again on Dec. 6th, 2016 to get them repaired again.

Eric,
I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please give us additional information as to where you were fit with hearing aids? If you can respond in a private message with their name? We would like to help resolve your issue.
Thanks,

Michelle

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I purchased a pair of LiNX2 aids in 5/14. Purchase price of over $3200. I returned the right aid within a month because reception quality was poor. Unfortunately I kept the left and have had nothing but problems and frustrations since. Sound quality varies wildly. Microphone suddenly stops and starts. Cannot tell you how many times I've been to audiologist. Now a few months after warranty ran out I am being told I will need new microphone for a cost of $400. My partner got Miracle Aid (2) for 800 dollars less and has had no problems. GN Resound is crap. Being on a fixed income I now have to save money to get Miracle Aid. Do not buy ReSound for any reason.

ReSound Hearing Aids Company Profile