Call toll free
2.98/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1943, ReSound has been providing industry-leading and innovative hearing solutions. Offering hearing aids, wireless hearing accessories, and cutting-edge mobile apps that allow our customers to adjust sound with the touch of a button, ReSound is continually committed to audiology advancements.

BOTTOM LINE

ReSound’s three hearing aid models cover a wide range of hearing loss levels. Direct purchase through ReSound instead of through dealers would be better, but additional technology accessories make ReSound a good buy.

PROS

• Affordable options available
  • Helpful microphone technology
  • Mild to profound hearing loss covered

CONS

• Sold through dealers, not directly through ReSound

Top ReSound Hearing Aids Reviews

03/19/2019

04/13/2019

ReSound hearing aid models

ReSound hearing aids can help with a wide range of hearing levels, from mild to profound. Certain ReSound hearing aid parts are designed specifically for those with the most trouble hearing. For example, the ReSound Enzo 3D is made especially for people with severe to profound hearing loss. There are three ReSound hearing aid models: the Linx Quattro, the Linx 3D and the Enzo 3D.

ModelTypeHearing lossBattery
ReSound Linx QuattroReceiver-in-ear (RIE)Mild to profoundRechargeable
ReSound Linx 3DReceiver-in-ear (RIE)Mild to profoundSize 13
RICBehind-the-ear (BTE)Severe to profoundSize 13
  • ReSound Linx Quattro: This receiver-in-ear model works for people with all levels of hearing loss. The rechargeable batteries in the RIE 61 version make it convenient to use. iPhones and Android devices can stream to the devices from most audio sources. There is also a push button for volume and program control and a water-resistant coating.
  • ReSound Linx 3D: The Linx 3D comes with Surround Sound and Spatial Sense technology. You can take calls from your iPhone while the Phone Clip+ lets you take calls from an Android device. The Smart 3D app from ReSound can track hearing challenges by location so you can fine-tune your hearing aid with an audiologist at a later time.
  • ReSound Enzo 3D: This practically invisible hearing aid is made specifically for those with severe to profound hearing loss. The Enzo 3D comes with 4 customizable programs and 17 channels with technology emphasizing clear, crisp sound.

ReSound hearing aid prices

There isn’t a single full ReSound hearing aid price list because ReSound hearing aids are only sold through dealers, not directly. For this reason, prices may vary. Factors that affected ReSound hearing aids cost included location, model and degree of technology. The ReSound Linx 3D price is potentially the highest cost, and the ReSound Enzo 3D price is potentially the lowest.

We researched and found a range of pricing for ReSound hearing aids.

ModelPrice per hearing aid
ReSound Enzo 3D$1,149–$2,200
ReSound Linx 3D$1,499–$4,200
ReSound Linx Quattro$2,500–$3,900

How to buy ReSound hearing aids

You can buy ReSound hearing aids from several ReSound hearing aid dealers. First, you will need to take a hearing test with an audiologist or ENT doctor. You can contact a ReSound professional to receive a list of local hearing aid test providers. ReSound also helps you decide between ReSound hearing aids and which hearing aid dealers works best for you.

ReSound hearing aid accessories and technology

ReSound has several additional technologies and accessories available for those who purchase their hearing aids.

• ReSound Micro Mic: This microphone lets you hear people up to 80 feet away.
  • ReSound Multi Mic: This piece of technology lets you hear multiple people around you. All you have to do is place the Multi Mic on a table or other flat surface to better hear people at a meeting, dinner party or game night.
  • ReSound Phone Clip+: The ReSound phone clip lets you stream audio from a Bluetooth-enabled phone to your hearing aid.
  • ReSound TV Streamer 2: Just like it sounds, the TV Streamer 2 lets you stream audio from your TV to your hearing aid.
  • ReSound Remote Control2: You can control audio levels with this handheld remote.
  • ReSound app: Control the volume of your hearing aid right from the ReSound hearing aid app. It also helps locate lost hearing aids. Available for Apple and Android.

Does ConsumerAffairs recommend ReSound hearing aids?

We recommend ReSound for their affordable hearing aid options, additional technology accessories and range of hearing covered. We love that each option from ReSound can accommodate profound hearing loss. The additional microphones let ReSound hearing aid wearers be prepared no matter what social situation they may find themselves. For these reasons, we can say with confidence that ReSound is an excellent choice.

167 ReSound Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 22, 2019

My hearing loss was only 30% on the right side and on the left side, I’m deaf. I did a lot of research online and I found ReSound Hearing Aids to be the best one in technology. I like the way how it works if you need to set it up. You can do it online with the professional. And of course, I like the Bluetooth. I purchased the 7 LiNX 3D. However, I’m a little frustrated because it seems like when I’m outside and if I put my phone in my pocket, the hearing aids stop in the middle. The Bluetooth, the music, or the podcast stops. But usually, when I’m inside at home, it works better.

Also, the thing that I needed to call my professional about is that I use a lot of All-Around and the Speech clarity. I put in Listen and then I come back to All-Around, Speech clarity. For about 10 seconds, it is amazing. It’s working fine and the words are clear. But after about 10 or 15 seconds, it gets stuffy and hard to hear. When I'm also in the car, sometimes, I can’t hear other's voice but I can hear more of the tires' and engine's noises. Other than that, the hearing aids are great. On the first day that I've used the hearing aids, I was almost crying because I could hear the paper. When you change the paper in the book, there is a sound. I wasn’t hearing that before and now, I’m able to. There are a lot of small sounds that I’m actually able to hear now. I would tell a friend that ReSound Hearing Aids is a great company.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I've had a gradual hearing loss for years and I'm 72 years old now. I worked about 26 years in heavy industry around gas carbons so it was a natural hearing loss. I lived in Little Rock, Arkansas at the time and I had an annual hearing test after I retired about four years ago. The clinic there recommended the ReSound hearing aids and I got that one.

The customer service was great. They had a no-interest financing program so I was able to pay them out then. Even though that I did then, and I still think they're outrageously expensive but it is what it is. They've been very helpful as well. I had some difficulty with one of the hearing aids a short time after I bought them and it basically just quit working all together. They fooled around with it some at their lab, but then they ended up sending it in to the factory where they replaced it or rebuilt it and sent it back. There's actually a clinic here in Norman, Oklahoma where we live now. I had the little wire that goes from the speaker to the hearing part that goes in the ear and the clinic replaced that little wire for me at $95. Aside from that, the hearing aids work well and it improved my quality of life.

I hear well and I can function without hearing aids but I really have trouble with background noises and if I'm in a big room with a lot of people, I miss an awful lot of that sort of thing. The aids are helpful in group settings. I usually put them on if I'm going anywhere or in the evenings. When my wife and I watch TV, I always wear them. We bought the ZVOX of SoundBars to go with the TV. It has an auto audio function that accentuates the narrative and takes all the background noise out and that's when the hearing aids help me quite a lot. My wife is a bit hard of hearing as well, and she has ReSounds too. Without that, we have the closed captioning and we have to read lots on there across the room.

My hearing aids are tied to my iPhone as well, so I can manipulate the volumes and then kinda improve the settings depending on where I am with that and that's very useful. I've been perfectly satisfied with ReSound. It's a good product and I have no complaints at all. I seriously wish the market in general was a little more affordable but I wouldn't have any reason to go anywhere else. They've done well by me.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I had Siemens for about four years when we were in Arizona. We moved to South Carolina and my hearing was getting worse, so I went to an ENT doctor and then the audiologist in his office talked about ReSound and I ended up getting that. I dealt with the local office here in Bluffton, South Carolina who got the hearing aids from ReSound. I had a problem with my hearing aids and ReSound replaced it. The company through which I bought it had a 45-day trial period, which I'm still in that. If I don't like them, I can return them to get my money back. I've just had a little bit of a problem with crackling sounds in one of them which is sometimes annoying. I also told the technician where I'm going that the hearing aids didn't seem as sturdy as the Siemens that I had. When I grab and put the dome in my ear, the whole unit doesn't seem all that solid although it seems to be functioning okay. For the most part, the hearing aids have been fairly good.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I could get by with a lot of, “What? Whats?” without hearing aids, but I certainly needed one as I had to have things loud and I was missing out on some conversations and things. I have a set of hearing aids that I got from an insurance company, but they were not working really well for me. They were not comfortable and the sound quality was not very good, so I ended up not wearing them.

I went into an eyeglass store and a guy was there. He had a ReSound hearing aids and he told me a couple of things about it that had me very interested. He said that it is connected to his iPhone. He can adjust the volume and change the treble and the base. He can also change to different kinds of settings on his iPhone, which seems pretty cool. He also said that there are speakers in the part that goes in the ear, as opposed to some hearing aids that create a sound in the hearing aid itself and transmit it to a tube. That seemed to make a lot more sense to me in terms of being like almost an earbud, where it has the speaker right in your ear.

I ended up getting the ReSound and they were actually as I thought. They are very comfortable and I have no trouble wearing them. The two things that I like the most are the design of it with the speaker and the telephone connection capability to adjust it. It’s pretty cool. The quality of the sound is much better, so they are working out really well. I get what I pay for and it’s certainly worth it. The other ones were rather inexpensive, but they didn’t work so well. I’m really happy I have it and it has improved the quality of my life. I’m very satisfied, overall, with everything. People around me are much happier. I don’t have the TV so loud and I don’t say “what” so much.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I was having trouble making my previous hearing aids work with my phone. I did some research to find out which one would work with my iPhone and ReSound seemed to be one who was the best. There wasn't any that paired right up with the iPhone as smooth and seamlessly as ReSound did. I got the behind-the-ear hearing aids from them and there's an app that goes on my phone that lets me control the volume and have some specialized programs that I can link right directly to the hearing aids.

I bought the hearing aids in Lake Havasu. When I got to Idaho, I was having some problems, so I found the local people that work on them. They did the job and they fixed them. The hearing aids allowed me to be able to do business and talk on the phone, where before I had trouble hearing and understanding what people were saying. But because of the way the ReSound is set up, it goes not through the speaker on the phone, but directly into my hearing aids, so I hear much better. I've told several people about ReSound.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ReSound Hearing Aids?

Original review: June 22, 2019

I have had three sets of Resound hearing aids and now with the Linx. Aids are good quality and cost about $2500 a pair through Costco. Resound has a nice bluetooth rechargeable accessory microphone for multiple uses including clipping on to the collar of your companion in a noisy restaurant. Unfortunately, Resound makes the $15 battery in these microphones NOT REPLACEABLE by glueing on the cover. They will ONLY sell you a new $250 unit with the $15 battery fails. It IS possible to change out the battery, but only by destroying the case of the microphone. Resound must be needing profits badly!

Original review: June 19, 2019

I can’t hear the TV when they place music. I contacted ReSound and got hearing aids for both ears. I did research. And I went to Costco, and ReSound was cheaper than anybody else. The sales representatives were great too. They're very thorough. I'm really impressed with the size of the hearing aids. They're very small. Most of the time, it works well. It depends on what setting you put it on. It’s like sometimes if I have it on speech clarity and we’re eating dinner, and someone's putting the pots and pans away, it’s really loud. But I told the guy from ReSound about it, and he toned it down. And it’s still a little loud, but I don’t have another appointment with him for a couple of months. So, I’ll tell him about it. I’m pleased with my ReSound. It helps me hear what I’m missing on the TV.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I had significant hearing loss on both ears and Costco recommended ReSound to me. My hearing improved since using them but there was a program update and it has made life far more difficult for me. If I have my hearing aids in and I look at the ReSound application, in many cases, I find that this application is not turned on and I have to hit the button to turn it on. I’m not happy with the fact that it turns off. I don’t like what they did in making what worked well something that I’m not sure when it’s working and when it’s not.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I have been a hearing aid user since 1994...25 years and I have NEVER had as much trouble with hearing aids as I have these!!! I have molds rather than the domes because of the severe hearing loss I have as a result of Meniere's Disease. The left mold has been sent back 5 times due to loose speaker wires and speaker problems, now I am having to make another round trip of 180 miles to my audiologist because now the speaker wire in the right one is coming out!!!! Not to mention if the least little bit of sweat gets in the aid it won't work or has a TERRIBLE static noise! I am completely fed up with RESOUND!!!! They have to be sent off to be repaired. They are then gone for 2 1/2 weeks. I have to work and if I can't hear I can't work!!! NO MORE RESOUND FOR ME!!!! Miss my Oticon's!!!!

Original review: May 14, 2019

I purchased the ReSound hearing aid to help me hear better. I DO NOT have an iPhone, so that part doesn't do me any good! The aid does not work as it should! The seller told me to try them for a while, get used to them. Giving the benefit of doubt, I tried, and continue to try. It's been a year now, I have went back for adjusting. While they do amplify a little, I still cannot hear well with them... I have two, over $6000 worth! I hear what sound like my fingers in my ears, amplified. The soft tips were vented to help with the "finger in ear" sound. It does help a little with that part. If I were to purchase again, I would not purchase the ReSound. I do not have the money to throw away, which I feel that I did with these. I hope my review helps others from making the same mistake.

Original review: May 3, 2019

My hearing aids were replaced twice by ReSound at no charge. The third time they gave me the new Quattro Model. These Quattro hearings are GREAT. Finally!

The Smart 3D software is abysmal. I use an Android phone. I have been talking to ReSound Support for almost a year about quirks, problems and failures. Well, these guys are experts! Experts at dodging the questions; experts at blaming everyone for their failures. They have no helpful answers at all. They take no responsibility for anything and give out “buckets” of erroneous information.

Go back to your hearing professional; he must have set you up wrong. Hardware is the problem. Replace the hearing aids and the same problem. Oh, he must not have paired the devices correctly. He should set up a completely new profile. He had already done so. Still does not work. Oh. Must be your phone. Try another phone. Same problem. ”No one else is having this problem.” Check out the reviews on Google and Apple store. The only good thing is that the Hearing Aids work quite well. The supporting app that would make life BEAUTIFUL does not work at all. ReSound does not seem to care about solutions at all. It is all about avoidance.

Original review: April 29, 2019

I purchased the ReSound Linx2 model 61 in October 2016. Several months later I began having issues with the microphone or receivers. In 2 1/2 years I have made numerous trips back to where I purchased them (120 mi roundtrip), sometimes they can be fixed in house, many times been sent in for repair (?). I estimate they have been repaired at least 15 times in 2 1/2 years. I have been wearing hearing aids for 12 years and these are by far THE WORST. I have asked for them to be replaced without any luck. DON'T waste tour money on ReSound.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I got a LiNX 3D Mini 61 and although I still had hearing before, it’s better with the ReSound hearing aids. I’m a veteran and the Veterans Association is the one that prescribed ReSound. When I went to Wilkes-Barre VA to get my hearing aids, they took them out of the box, put them in my ears and said, “There you go, as long as you can hear.” But there are four settings on the top where you can push the buttons and none of them were set. I’m having a heck of a time with it too right now. They don’t want me to control them. I got the app in my phone and that’s what I’m trying to do now. But all it says is to reboot the hearing aids and when I reboot them, it would say it has found the hearing aids. But that’s all it does. Then it just runs and runs. I called them this morning though, and I got an appointment for tomorrow morning. Other than that, the quality of the hearing aids is good.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I got ReSound's LiNX Quattro for the price and from recommendation of the purveyor. I used the iPhone app quite briefly. The app's pretty pathetic. The filtering with the tunes and things used to be not working well. When I change the volumes, the volume doesn't change until you stop the motion. So it's not a gradual adjustment of the volume. You can't set a number, and then suddenly the volume changes. You set the number, the volume changes again. It could be made more instantaneous. I don't think I'd been more disappointed in a purchase in my adult life I have with the ReSound Hearing aid.

I've had multiple adjustment of the hearing aid, and each of them don't seem to improve the quality of what goes. I just recently sent the device back for a factory reset or exchange. Noises are very loud. There’s plenty of sounds like breaking glass or silverware after every adjustments. I relocated since I bought the device and it was also quite disappointing that there wasn't a more seamless transparent exchange from one provider to the other. When I went to the second provider, I had to pay another fee to make them adjust the hearing aid. I understand that must be their business model.

I also called in three separate times to ReSound to have the device worked on remotely. Four times we went to original provider and that didn't make any difference in the settings. And then I went through the 800 number. It direct me to ReSound. They made me went through a partial reset and that person was highly professional and very responsive. And then I called back, and again having problems not being resolved and the person was quite frankly just rude. When they did a full reset they really didn't prepare to tell me that when you do a reset, you're gonna lose everything on your telephone.

And then the third time I called back and the person was just more or less apathetic. There was nothing more I can do. So at this point in time, my assumption was the device was either defective, and therefore we sent it back for repair. And I think my second provider would agree that the changes they made were not showing up when we would restart the device afterwards.

The second person seemed to be very knowledgeable about ReSound, and had been trained for their cochlear implant, recently. The first person, every time I went in, they had to call ReSound and made me walk through the settings through them. They are very nice people. But all in all, there seemed to be a gap between training and application that was going on. There seemed to be a lack of consistency from the corporate level to the local user. This is going on six months. As far as I'm concerned, I would pick the device and just give it back and go buy something else. ReSound has been a waste of time.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I had moderate hearing loss and Karen, the Advanced Hearing Aid Solutions owner, provided me with all kinds of information that I requested about ReSound, the Danish company, and I was overwhelmed by what I found. She was absolutely wonderful and very high on the list. So, I decided to get a Quattro 9. Since then, everything has been great. Controlling them with the app on the iPhone is just unbelievable. If we go to a concert or a restaurant, I take advantage of it to shut out all the extraneous noise and just focus on the party at the table. I also have the mini mic which is a great tool. ReSound is is top-notch. It's superior compared to Phonak which I had 10 years ago. I have recommended ReSound to several people and to some that have hearing aids and are very unhappy with them. In fact, a neighbor who visited Karen a couple of days ago bought hearing aids right on the spot and she’s been very happy.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I had moderate hearing loss and bought ReSound hearing aids that work with a Bluetooth telephone. Before we got it, it seemed like I don't hear as good. I like the app. The only problem I have is I'm on oxygen, and I swear a lot, especially if my oxygen level drops and it makes the receiver react. I probably had the receiver replaced maybe every two months.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I just received my ReSound LiNX Quattro hearing aids from the Veterans Administration. I could not stop giggling while walking to the car. I could hear the wind, the birds, my footsteps. I can hear again! Great units that fit comfortably behind my ears with my glasses on. Bluetooth technology for my iPhone, iPad, etc. They are rechargeable so no replacing batteries, and I can control the sound from my phone. Thank you VA for providing top of the line equipment.

Original review: March 8, 2019

These hearing aids are absolute garbage!!! Never buy these. ReSound is uncaring and clueless... I threw $6000.00 out the window and have only had this garbage for four months. Newest technology!!! $6000.00 JUNK!!!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I have had several sets of ReSound aids. They have been great. I have ReSound LiNX 3D aids that were great until I upgraded Apple phone to XS. Now connectivity to aids and car are very bad. ReSound said there is a problem connecting to IOS 11. There is no fix and none in sight.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

My ReSound Linx2 hearing aids come from Veterans Affairs, and were a distinct improvement over my older Siemens hearing aids. I've worn them for 2 years, but just recently I've had problems with other phones taking over the bluetooth connection to my hearing aids. There doesn't appear to be any way I have discovered to prevent it. I've emailed ReSound, but of course was ignored. It's happening more frequently lately; I was even hacked on the NJ Turnpike in a moving car. With this happening many (10 or more) times a day, I've stopped wearing the hearing aids rather than put up with the changing programs and constant dinging. I'm asking the VA for another manufacturer, these are not working for me.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I sent the below email to ReSound on May 30th 2018 and still I've heard nothing from them. I've even stayed on hold for hours trying to contact them by phone with no results as well. It seems that all they are interested in is sales not customer satisfaction. "I bought my ReSound LiNX hearing aids at Audio ** in Oklahoma City a little over 2 years ago. I’ve had nothing but problems with them from the beginning. After about a year in and having so many problems I asked for my money back and Dr. ** said he could change them out for a more robust model, and I agreed. (I shouldn’t have.) They were NOT more robust and I continue to have the same problems with them.

I no longer live in the area so getting them in to be fixed is a real pain in the rear. I paid a premium over $6000.00 for these pieces of junk and would really like to get my money back or at least most of it so I can go elsewhere and get a set that will work. I bought these to be able to hear and these pieces of junk continue to turn themselves off every time I try to have a conversation or walk by a running car or any time I’m somewhere where it’s louder than a whisper. These have never been right from the beginning and I’ll never purchase this brand again, nor will I promote them.

I’m sure an attorney could get me my money back under the Oklahoma Lemon law but I don’t have the funds to obtain such services. I’ve searched the forums and have exhausted all suggestions and remedy’s to correct the issues such as trying different brands of batteries, cleaning suggestions, and so forth with no positive results." An unhappy customer.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

My father was visiting from India and all of a sudden, he could listen very less with his hearing aids. We got in touch with one of the ReSound dealers here and we went to them. We got an appointment and the rep had a look at the device but there was no testing mechanism. Some cables were missing because this model was like two and a half years old, so he did not have those instrument or some set-up that needs to be connected to the device. The rep cleaned the device and tried to remove the moisture that was there. It was improved for one week but the issue was still persistent. My father is going back to India and show that device to the agent over there and see what can be done after that.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

My wife has around 80% hearing loss and I got the Verso 9 from ReSound. There was a good salesman here in our town that sold it to us. My experience with ReSound has been terrible though. They lost one store that sold their product here in Bakersfield and I was trying to get some help because my wife’s hearing aid needed adjustment and needed to be fixed but ReSound said that I would have to drive to Los Angeles to get it done. I asked if I can send the hearing aids and they said no.

We spent $6,000 on hearing aids that we can fix if we wanna drive two hours one way and then leave them there and send them in and drive another two hours. Also, it took me a long time to get somebody from ReSound customer service to respond to me. When they did respond to me, it was like “too bad, you choose that.” I wasn’t very pleased with their customer service at all and we would never purchase another one of their products.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I’ve had my Resound hearing aids for a year and couldn’t be happier. I’m so sad for those who bought theirs from an audiologist rather than from Costco. I cringe when I see that people have paid $5-7000. My pair from Costco cost $2800. That includes a 60 day no questions asked return policy, a three year warranty, free replacement for each if lost, no cost cleaning and adjustments. There have been some issues with coordinating with iPhone iOS upgrades, but each has been resolved with time. I love controlling them with my phone or Apple Watch. I can think of no reason to buy hearing aids any place other than Costco. If you don’t have a membership, you’ll save the cost in a minute.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

This is my first set of hearing aids. Three months now and working flawlessly. The iPhone app is amazing! I can clean up the sound or I can focus on conversations. Worked wonders in a restaurant with echoing noise. I wear these 14 hours a day. Took a little accommodating at first, now I don't notice them. I've noticed other users appear to be having quality issues, but this is not (yet?) my experience. I'm over 60 y.o. and the phone app is not a challenge to use. Battery life is about 5 days. My quality of life has increased and I regret not looking into a hearing aid sooner.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I've had ReSound hearing aids for several years now. They're behind the ear and I also use the iPhone app with the phone clip. The app does the job but it could be more robust. If I have my Bluetooth turned on, anything that comes into my phone that makes a normal noise like a text message or email, the hearing aids cut out. I hear the tone and then they come back on and there's no way to silence that without actually turning it off on my phone itself. So, I'd have to turn off all notifications all the time on my phone in order to not hear that.

I like ReSound's hearing aids, the phone clip, and the app. But it's the whole gotta pay a couple hundred dollars every time you go in to get any adjustment made, and if the doctor doesn't get them right, they're gonna charge you again to come back. Though it seems it's the industry standard. The hearing aid is a really expensive product and really expensive to maintain.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I got these for my son as they were recommended. I completely regret it. He couldn’t hear well with them from day one. He was told to wear them for two weeks to get used to them. The only time he heard well was when he was streaming media through them, but normal conversation was too low to hear without the use of the microphone. These have been broken since we got them. We are now trying to get them replaced for the second time. This is extremely hard since I am a single mom and miss work each time this happens. My son has been unaided unable to hear this entire school year due to all the squealing and issues he has had. These are junk and I regret ever switching from Phonak. Even if these do get replaced, this company can’t replace my time, money lost, or my son’s 8th grade year!!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

After numerous trips to have my ReSound hearing aids looked at, replaced I am at the end. Very expensive pieces of junk. They have given me new ones only to have the new ones do what the old ones did. I continually get a static noise in my left hearing aid. It’s a pain to have to go in every three weeks. If I could give these a fraction of a star I would. Buyer Beware. Save your money and get something better. Resound is crappy distorted sound.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I have 40% to 50% hearing loss in both ears. My doctor referred me to Resound and got me hearing aids from them. I'm currently using the model that goes inside and around the back of my ear and they've been working fine. Additionally, I've been using the iPhone app for my Bluetooth. I like the app for as long as it's not messed with.

At times, iPhone does a upgrade and then I have to download something. One time, that messed up my hearing aids but then my doctor was able to hook them up again. Also, they're pretty expensive and it cost me $3,000 for both. On top of that, I've ended up having to fix them once. I didn't have insurance for them so I had to pay $280 out of pocket to get them fixed. Nevertheless, I can hear better now and I don't have to turn the TV up so much. My wife loves my hearing aids because she said I used to yell a lot and now I don't.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

My ReSound hearing aids have gone through batteries like I wouldn't believe. In less than a month, I went over 20 batteries and that was all I got done. It was driving me nuts. I thought maybe they would be able to change them to rechargeable batteries, so I called their people. The interesting thing was that the lady I talked to didn't seem to know very much about hearing aids. She didn't know whether they could or couldn't be converted, or if they did or didn't have a rechargeable battery hearing aid. They need to get someone who knows about their hearing aids. Other than that, they're good aids. I've had hearing aids since 1981 and these ones are probably the best hearing aids I've ever had.

ReSound Hearing Aids Company Information