3.48/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ReSound Hearing Aids

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1943, ReSound has been providing industry-leading and innovative hearing solutions. Offering hearing aids, wireless hearing accessories, and cutting-edge mobile apps that allow our customers to adjust sound with the touch of a button, ReSound is continually committed to audiology advancements.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 20, 2017

106 ReSound Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I have very poor hearing in high frequency sounds and have in the ear hearing aids. I have been wearing the ReSound Hearing Aids for nine months. Previously I used Starkey. The Resound works great when I use my iPhone, or sit in a relatively quiet place with a person. However, in more challenging environments, no matter how much I fuss with the settings, I get frustrated and cannot hear. I am in my early fifties, and people in their 80's with hearing aids out hear me. Large, cavernous rooms with mumbly speakers don't work.

Cars with loud engine noise, or where I am in the back and cannot see lips... also bad. Most frustrating, when I walk I like to listen to podcasts or music and stream it through my hearing aids. However, the sound bounces from the left to the right side, sometimes going out entirely. I have gone into my audiologist twice about this and she can't figure it out. The music is downloaded onto my phone, but I just have to hold my phone in the middle of my chest to hear in both ears. Strangely, I can stream music into my hearing aids in my car, with my phone on the seat next to me. Go figure!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Resound LiNX2 Hearing Aids: I received a set of Resound Hearing Aids about 18 months ago and they have been a problem from day one. The right one stopped working the very next day. They have been sent in for repairs more than 6 times and still do not work properly. Now that they are out of warranty all repairs are my responsibility. All I can do is purchase another set from a different company.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

My son had done a lot of research on the hearing aids and picked ReSound over the others. It's a quality and flexible product with some interesting extras from the standpoint of the little box that takes my Bluetooth and retransmits it. The hearing aid was very well done and very professionally handled. I'm now getting high frequencies that I was not getting before, which helps in my complete hearing experience. I've already recommended it.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

ReSound gave me a price I couldn’t turn down and I got the LiNX which got a good sound and music. We’ve been trying to find someone that can program the hearing aid correctly since ReSound’s didn’t help me out. They messed up the way they got the programming and I was sitting there when they did it and I kept complaining. They didn’t give any support once I got the pair of hearing aids. I went through 10 sets of hearing aids in less than eight months.

When I went on vacation in West Virginia, I looked for hearing centers that could help me with the programming. I’ve called one and asked me to come Monday and it cost me $35 to see a hearing doctor. It was a dual microphone and the left side was turned off. The doctor turned on the left side and I heard much better. I still got to go down to the second office of ReSound and talk to them and see if they got somebody who can program. It’s been going on for a year and a half now. The entire experience is not as good as it could be but I’ve worn several types hearing aids and these are the best for music and for anybody who loves music.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

My audiologist thought ReSound Hearing was best for me and she said that the quality is better and the price was definitely cheaper than the ones I had before it. I got the ReSound LS961-DRW and it made my quality of life a lot better. My favorite feature is the Bluetooth. I also got their iPhone app which has helped in different situations because I can do settings like all around, party, wind or restaurant. But there are issues when I get in large groups. No matter what setting I had it on, I don’t understand what the people are saying because I’m still getting so much background noise. Also, I'm in Freeman, North Carolina and I had to get to Asheville to get some wax tips and guards. Then I had a warranty issue and they took care of it, and I had a very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend ReSound.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ReSound Hearing Aids?

Original review: July 30, 2017

I've had ReSound Hearing Aids for a year and a half and I've had a very good experience with it. I can use Bluetooth with the hearing aid and it goes to my iPhone, on my GPS. It is high quality and I would recommend it.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I got the ReSound LiNX2 61 Mini through the VA so the cost was very good. I can stream the Mini mic and TV very easily. However, I'm having an issue with it right now because it has a dome which has disappeared and I don't know what to do about it. The hearing aids improved my life to some degree. I still miss things that I shouldn’t be missing since I bought it. But I'm getting used to doing things better.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I received these Linx 3D hearing aids about six weeks ago. The volume is supposed to go up and down according to my environment (restaurant, gym). It routinely goes up and down with no reason - I can be watching TV and the volume goes up for a few seconds, then down, etc. Has anyone heard of this? My hearing aid guy is trying to work on this and wants me to be satisfied but so far no solution. I like the fit and style. Any knowledge of this problem would be super helpful. Otherwise, it is a good hearing aid.

Original review: June 26, 2017

I have been using hearing aids for over 20 years. I was satisfied with Siemens and Phonak and only switched to ReSound LS9ITE DW MP for the anticipated increase in versatility and iPhone control. Unfortunately, I find that the volume setting is erratic. It will suddenly jump to very low or very high volume for no apparent reason. The company technical representative was worthless and my audiologist tried and failed on several occasions to adjust the aids both with and without discussing it with the ReSound technicians.

I cannot prove it scientifically, but it is my distinct impression that the clarity of my hearing and my ability to understand words even at high volumes is much worse than it was with the Phonak instruments I just replaced. I virtually never understand what is being said to me the first time it is said. I constantly have to ask people to repeat what they are saying.

Then, while the Phonak instruments worked well with the Icom necklace for both telephone and TV, the ReSound aids do not work with the provided necklace. I'm told that it is incompatible with the iPhone so I no longer use the PhoneClip and must instead hold the phone to my mouth to speak. I can hear the conversation well through the hearing aids, but must hold the phone for the caller to hear me. Phonak worked through the necklace even with the phone in my pocket. It is also a pain to have to grab my phone every time I want to adjust the hearing aids, but the button and volume control in the hearing aids are difficult to use correctly. The program button has a delay build in so it must be held for several seconds to work.

Original review: June 18, 2017

I have over-the-ear hearing aids from ReSound. I don't like them because I can't hear well with them. I use my iPhone to adjust them but it doesn't help that much. I also tried to have them adjusted but it still didn't help. The fact that I can't hear well hampers conversation in groups. I cannot enter into conversations as I normally would. Though I'm not completely satisfied, my experience overall has been very good.

Original review: June 17, 2017

I went with ReSound Hearing Aids because they were recommended. I got the model that went over the ear. I have the app on the phone and they showed me how to do it. I do the adjustments on my phone. It is also very easy to use the other app to change the control. I don’t wear them much but my wife thinks that I can hear her better when I have them on. The Bluetooth doesn’t work well with my car though or I can’t figure it out. I normally answer the phone when I’m driving and it gets all screwed up. If I have the hearing aids on, I end up losing the call. But besides that, I’d recommend it and I have been recommending it to other people.

Original review: June 16, 2017

ReSound was recommended by an audiologist in Big Bear Lake. I’ve had Siemens before and two pairs of Phonak. All those required me to have something hanging around my neck but ReSound doesn’t and I appreciate that. I had to move in October last year when my wife developed a brain tumor so I had to continue down here in the Covina area with a doctor of audiology. I asked for ReSound in-the-ear versions and they were the best available. I have an iPhone and I have the hearing aid app on it. I also got the remote control because I don’t like to fiddle with the phone if I’m hearing a symphony or attending a concert and I’m listening to the TV through that connection accessory that transmits to my hearing aids from the television.

ReSound is much better than Phonak or Siemens except for the left hearing aid which I sometimes wish I could send back. I had one and it hurt my ear. It was too tight. The reps probably put too much force and then the hearing aid entered the ear canal. We sent that one back and they made another impression and we got another one. The second printing was a little on the light side and almost fell out. It was done by the same audiologist, and I’m tempted to ask this audiologist to make another impression and order another left hearing aid because it seems to have some quality difference in the sound in my left ear. I’m still having a little trouble with the left hearing aid and we’re working on it, but it's improved.

I’m an oncologist and cancer specialist so I need to hear, especially during an operation, so the hearing aids have definitely benefited my quality of life. I get new hearing aids about every two years for the heck of it and I’ll probably get another pair of ReSound. I’m fortunate enough to be able to buy two pairs at a time if I need it. Most hearing aid companies offer a discount and I was pleased to get one. But I have trouble when I call hearing aid companies. I’d like to be able to talk to somebody about my hearing aids and get some input from them. But it seems like I have to go to an audiologist and I can’t go to the company itself. Overall hearing aids will never be perfect but I always recommend ReSound. It’s the best of all the hearing aids I've had so far.

Original review: June 10, 2017

My friend and I were talking about the fact that we couldn’t hear anymore and he had gotten hearing aids from ReSound and loved them. He said nothing but great things about ReSound so I thought if he likes them, I probably would like them too. When I got home, I looked ReSound up online and looked in the area on the web that's close. I had three choices, picked one of them, set up an appointment and went in. I got the behind-the-ear hearing aids that you control with your iPhone. I use my iPhone app daily and it's been fine. I love the hearing aids. As a matter of fact, I forget I got them in and I almost got in the shower a couple of times with them. The higher octave of hearing is what I was impaired with. And with these hearing aids, I don’t say, “Huh?” quite like I used to. It's nice to hear things that I've forgotten and that I didn’t hear anymore.

The person at Hearing Healthcare in Myrtle Beach was fantastic. She did a great job. She‘s really pleasant, thorough and explained everything. As a matter of fact, I sent my neighbor there and got a set of ReSound hearing aids as well. The cost of them is always going to take your breath away but they do exactly what I wanted them to do and what they said they would do so that’s worth it in the long run.

Original review: June 5, 2017

I rented a pair of hearing aids from other brands before but Resound Hearing Aids work better. I got the LiNX2 which came in the mail from Kentucky and I took them to the hearing consultant here. The cost was outstanding because I got them through free source, not retail. But they set up the app on my phone which helped a lot. I had it set up to my favorites so when I do different things, it changes. I also have a pair of wireless headphones that I use at home when I’m in bed. Overall I like my Resound Hearing Aids a lot. My life is a lot better now and my wife likes that I can hear her.

Original review: June 3, 2017

I love my ReSound hearing aids. I've been using Bluetooth headphones to listen to my TV and computer audio. However, I was getting annoying feedback on my hearing aids. My provider suggested that I try the ReSound TV Streamer 2. I tried it with my TV and the sound was horrible so I gave up and moved on to my computer. The sound was fine but I could no longer get on the Internet thru WiFi. I discovered in both cases, since I have practically WiFi of everything that the Streamer interfered with the WiFi signals. In order to use the Streamer with my computer, I had to turn off WiFi and connect the computer with an Ethernet cable to my router to get both to work.

I can not turn off the WiFi from the router as I have backup hard drives collecting data from my computers and more than one person is using WiFi. Also, we have our smartphones and Kindle devices connected to WiFi. There must be some way to change the channel that the Streamer uses but I have not had any luck finding out how.

Original review: May 30, 2017

I tried to reach ReSound because the dealer that I purchased my hearing aid from had sent it to them for repairs and it was never returned to me. I tried to reach the dealer (fixyourears.com) and he did not respond to my calls. When I spoke to ReSound's Customer Service department, first they said they had never received it. Then they said they did receive it but were waiting for the dealer to call them back. This has been going on for over a month and I must say the hearing aid industry ranks right up there with used car dealers, snake oil salesmen and other unethical businesses that prey on the elderly and other disadvantaged people. I paid over $5,000 for these hearing aids, and it looks like I am going to have to buy new ones because the industry is full of greedy charlatans.

Original review: May 29, 2017

I went to one doctor and he gave me a Widex but they won't work with me on a payment arrangement. So then, I went to another doctor and they recommended the ReSound. I had it for about three weeks then I switched back over to the Widex. I wasn't dissatisfied with the ReSound, I just prefer the Widex. It seems like it is a better hearing aid to me. There is more control with the Widex than with the ReSound. I reckon I am just used to its app and I like that better.

Original review: May 26, 2017

My family had purchased and used Resound hearing aids before. I went with them as well. Having tinnitus, the LiNX2 that I got from Resound was very good. Being able to adjust the volume is nice. I also like the Bluetooth capability and the iPhone app is very intuitive. Resound is pretty comfortable until you've had it on for four or five hours. But then, wearing anything longer than that becomes uncomfortable, no matter what it is. Overall, I'm very happy with it.

Original review: May 24, 2017

First, let me state that I have been hard of hearing since I was a toddler and was officially diagnosed and given hearing aids in 1995 and I have worn a variety of different brands, including Widex, Phonak, Oticon and now ReSound. I got the ReSound ENZO hearing aids from my audiologist's recommendation and they are the WORST hearing aids that I have ever had.

They have all kinds of great apps and features, but they are awful at the one thing you actually need them to do, which is "be a good hearing aid". Basically, they fall short in every important category. They suck outside. They have terrible wind cancellation, to the point where if there's any wind blowing, I need to tilt my head to avoid having everything drowned out by howling wind noises. They also cannot get wet, even in the slightest bit. So if you're outside and it's raining at all and drop happens to fall on your hearing aid (seriously... all it takes is *A* drop), it will freak out and all the sound will be distorted or it will crap out completely until you can go screw around with it and try and dry it off. This leads me to my next point.

You can't get sweat on them. If they get a little bit of sweat on them, they will crap out and turn off for some undetermined amount of time until they get suitably dry... whenever that is. This wouldn't be a problem, if I wasn't 27 and still like to go outside and you know, live life, which unfortunately may mean having to sweat a little bit. Bluetooth accessory sound quality SUCKS. The quality of the Bluetooth sound is mediocre at best and most of the time it just sounds super cheap and tinny.

If you don't have the device situated perfectly between your ears (i.e. you need to turn your head or something) the sound drops out in one ear until you rearrange it. Also, the microphone on the Bluetooth device is absolutely awful and if you wear it under your shirt, it picks up all kinds of rustling and no one can hear you and if you wear it outside your shirt, it picks up all the ambient noise and... no one can hear you... so I basically can't use it. All in all, considering the price tag on these things, I would expect them to be good hearing aids first and have cool features second, but it seems that they opted to make all the "cool features" the selling point and neglected to address the important parts. Don't waste your money.

Original review: May 21, 2017

I can't pair my ReSound Hearing Aids and when I finally paired them using my iPhone, the app said they're not paired. My audiologist told me to come in on Thursday and she'll see if she can help me. I am happy with my audiologist. I've used her for the last 10 years. She has been very helpful but I'm not happy with my hearing aids yet. I won't be happy with them until I get full use of them. We replaced the right one because it was defective and the left one worked better than the right one but they are both working right now.

Original review: May 16, 2017

I was referred to the EMT at the Womack Army Medical Center where I was given the ReSound hearing aids with the remote. I can tell the difference when I use them, from the time I put them in to the time I take them off. I also like the remote feature. You can answer your phone when you're in a crowd or in a meeting, and if you don't want to listen to whoever's speaking then you can listen to your phone music using the Android app. I just want the design to be a little better. When I take the little rubber ear pieces off ever so often to clean and change the filter, they rip or they get stuck in the ear because they don't stay on tight enough. ReSound could use a different kind of material for the end towards the filter, or a little stronger or thicker at that end.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I had a pair of hearing aids before that were not ReSound. My previous audiologist had some experience on her and she knew how to tune the hearing aids. She'd know what I was talking about when I go to her, tweak the hearing aids a bit then I could hear great. She kept it that way until I lost one of them and replaced them with ReSound.

With ReSound, I have had a sour experience. The audiologist at the place that I go to now just graduated from college and has no idea how to do what I describe. I went in there one time and told her my left hearing aid was whistling, and she had no idea what to do to the hearing aid to make it quit doing that. We eventually sent it back to ReSound all three separate times and they rebuilt it. It turned out it was something to do with a part in the hearing aid and they replaced it. And so, with that replacement, I got rid of the whistling.

Right now, every time I speak there's a squeak in my hearing aid. There is a way that my audiologist would be able to remove that sound, and I know because the lady that I had first could do it. But I've had this squeak for four weeks and my new audiologist doesn't know how to fix it because she's not experienced enough in the ReSound software. It's honestly not her fault; she just hasn't been trained enough. You could know all the book knowledge about how to operate, but if you don't have the application from experience it's of no use. Everybody has to climb that hill, but she needs somebody to pull her by the hand up the hill instead of her staggering up the hill by herself. She's not gonna get there from here by doing herself.

I even called ReSound themselves and they were trying to get me in to another dealership. But their efforts were like a little bird fluttering around up in the sky. So, I just stopped calling the dealership. The only ReSound dealership I know of is this one and I would tell others whatever they do, not to buy these because they don't know how to service them. At times, I take the hearing aids out and say I can do without them and be better off. But I spent a lot of money and that is not good. It's not fair to ReSound nor to me.

Original review: May 14, 2017

I got the LiNX2 from ReSound Hearing Aids. I liked and trusted the people I dealt with at the hearing aid center. They're the ones that measured my hearing and the ones that I believed in. They're the ones that said, "Use this one. It's probably better." I liked them so much that I let them decide for me and I went with what they wanted. I use my hearing aids with my iPhone and leave it in the same mode all the time. Other than being able to go from all-around mode to restaurant mode, there's no big deal to having it via wireless. However, the prices of these hearing aids are ridiculous. Fortunately for me, money is not an issue, but if I wasn’t as lucky as I am to have the financial resources, I don’t know how anybody spends this much money on one of ReSound's products.

Original review: May 13, 2017

The provider whom I bought my Resound hearing aids from was in an ENT doctor’s office area. I saw the doctor first, had a hearing test, went to the provider’s office, and he went ahead and ordered the hearing aids. I liked that I was able to do that. So far, my experience with Resound has been so good. I also like that I got a remote with them to change programs and mute them. And when one of the speaker wires went bad, it was replaced under warranty. However, the battery is a size 13 and it’s supposed to last a long time, but I’m lucky to get a week out of them.

Original review: May 7, 2017

ReSound was one of the brands recommended and they also had an app whereas the other brands didn’t. Their representative has been very gracious and has helped me work through some minor issues like the length of wires, etc. ReSound is fine though I have't figured out how to use my cellphone with them. My fingers can't find the buttons in the app. Also, it would be great if they could embed the technology to charge the device instead of replacing batteries. And they could make the colored dot that differentiates between the right and left ear much bigger, too.

Original review: May 5, 2017

Resound LINX2 Mini-Rics OK then failed. I was fitted with these a year ago, by the VA, and was pleased with them at first. I had to trade my Blackberry for an iPhone 5 to control the hearing aids, the iPhone has been terrible, battery life is pathetic. A couple of months ago the Hearing Aids started having intermittent problems. I saw my audiologist at the VA. He did some programming tweaks and they seemed fine again. Then they started having problems, they dropped out and in intermittently and it was distracting and annoying. I went to see the audiologist again, he did some tweaks and they were still acting up. Just before I was done with the visit the left hearing aid started screeching in my ear (sounded like a FAX machine) I pulled it out quickly and then, a minute later, the right hearing aid did the same. The audiologist sent them back for repairs. I am not satisfied with these hearing aids and could not recommend them for others.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I have tried some hearing aids from a different company and they did exactly what I wanted them to do in their office. Then, when ReSound called, I got a pair of the behind-the-ear style from them to compare. I ordered a gray color and they didn't have another pair so I just took the beige ones because we were moving on a trip and I needed them. They're comfortable and a lot cheaper than others. They also seemed to be doing what the other brand was doing at the time. But in the long run, I realized I made a mistake and spent $4,000 for almost nothing.

They make everything louder including the background noise which is what I'm having trouble with. I can go without hearings aids all day and until the evening. But when I sit down and decide to watch TV, I realize I need them when my wife tells me to turn the TV down. When I put them in, I turn the TV down and everything is fine. But if she was in the kitchen and start doing things, then I had to turn it back up. It made the background noisier. They even set me up with an amplifying thing so I could hear the television better. But the only trouble is if I plug that unit into my TV, I could hear the TV perfectly but nobody else can hear it because it shuts the speakers off.

Then I had to send the hearing aids back because one of them was eating up batteries. In two days, the batteries could go on dead. For the first three years ReSound is furnishing the batteries but still it's ridiculous to have to change them every three or two days. So I contacted them and sent the hearing aids back so they could see what was wrong with them. They corrected that quite a bit and now the hearing aids last for about four days.

They also made some adjustments because I could hear better with the different noises. But I have to turn the treble frequency down because they had it turned up so high that if there's some crackling sound, it sounds like fireworks in my ears. Every time I put the hearing aids on, I have to go in on my smartphone and make that adjustment. It's nice to be able to adjust it that way instead of having to mess with the actual hearing aids. However, they're still not doing what I want them to do. They help to a certain extent but I'm not satisfied with the way they are. I'd be nice to have tune up adjustments on them but where I'm at right now, there isn't a ReSound place around for several hundred miles. I haven't been able to find the place that can do it. And if they can make it work right, then I'd be satisfied.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I injured my hearing years ago so I have been without good hearing for most of my life. I did not realize it until I was in the navy and they put me through a sonar test which I failed. Then I wanted to be a teacher so I was taking night classes. They gave me hearing tests and they said, “Your hearing is not very good really.” So then I started investigating and the first thing I got was Miracle Ear. I had that for many years and then I needed an upgrade. That’s when I got into ReSound which was recommended to me by Sonus. They showed me the attachment through the TV and that was what sold me on it. My wife had Parkinson’s and we were having difficulty with her and I watching television and interfering with each other, and I wanted to have something that was separate. So that was what appealed to me.

I have had a great experience with ReSound. I got the top of the line at that time. I have been going to them about every six months and they clean everything up and adjust my hearing aids. And I’m very happy with them. When I first got them, I thought I heard something and I thought, “What the heck is that sound?” And I looked over in the corner and there was a little, tiny, whirlwind of leaves that was fluttering around. I thought, “My, gosh. I can hear that.” I heard leaves rustle for the first time. And that was so exciting to me when I came out of the hearing aid place.

I am also hooked up with Posit Science which is a brain program you can download on your machine that increases your ability to hear, see, etc. I can turn my hearing aids to the high stage and begin to tell the difference between the vowels that they test me with. I can get pretty good scores because I can distinguish which syllable or consonant I’m hearing. That’s a big plus. I also like the controller in my pocket. I can control stations and decibels on the sound. I have rated ReSound 5 stars to everybody who I know that needed hearing aids. Most hearing aids, they last about three years. I’ve had ReSound for five years and I’ve never had a problem with them. They're brilliant.

Original review: April 23, 2017

I don’t like any hearing aids but I put up with it and I got ReSound hearing aids. ReSound Hearing aids can be controlled with a smartphone and I was interested in that. Costco is a bit cheaper but ReSound's quality is good. They also did a more thorough examination than what I had in other dealers I had looked at. Also, other brands of hearing aids didn’t match all the details that they went through Costco. So, I like Resound. The options on changing special needs and the different programs were what I liked the best. I have an iPhone and I like the ReSound app for different conditions. I change it when I need to and it’s easier than clicking the buttons on top of a hearing aid. I used to have a problem where I never understood the speakers at a meeting and now ReSound makes me able to hear. I usually understand face to face conversations but not in an auditorium of some kind so ReSound helped me a lot. It's a good experience.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I never had hearing aids before my ReSound LiNX2. I like its integration with the iPhone and the availability of the app. With some other phone companies, I can use the Bluetooth, but they don’t integrate the same way. The app has made me even more likely to wear my hearing aids because it’s certainly far more convenient than listening to the speaker phone.

My ReSound hearing aids improved my life quite substantially and I do hope that the evolution of the system will continue. One of the shortcomings is I have numerous Apple products and I can only link my hearing aids with one device at a time, like my iPhone which I am on right now. But I have my iPad with me and I am just spending the day doing some things on it, and I can’t have music or videos or any audio coming through my headset because I have to first go in and disconnect the hearing aids from my iPhone and then re-link everything with Bluetooth to the iPad, which is a process. It takes about three minutes. You have to take out the battery and put them back in again. All of that is a rather tedious, so I don’t even bother trying to do it anymore.

And the other thing is, I understand it may be a problem with the Bluetooth connectivity, but I often walk away from my phone while I’m talking to somebody and forget that this microphone on the phone is what is going into the telephone call. Although the audio out is going directly to my hearing aids. It would be nice if the microphone in the hearing aids, and I know they have one, was picking up the voice to be transmitted to the iPhone. Then I don’t have to have it out of my pocket. I need to wear it holstered. If I’m wearing the Bluetooth headsets, I talk through the headset to the phone. So I don’t have to have out of my holster or don’t have to be looking at it or keeping it close to me. But those are all evolutionary things so hopefully the process will continue to do that and with the linking more flexible.

ReSound Hearing Aids Company Information