Signia

Compare Hearing Aids

Research top Hearing Aids recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hearing aids are very expensive for what you get in return. Do your homework before you buy. I did not and I regret it. I spent thousands of dollars on Siemens BTE RIC hearing aids that have been a huge disappointment. I have owned them 5 yrs. and they have only worked for 2 and a half maybe 3 yrs. of the 5yrs. After purchasing them and having them repaired once under warranty by the dealer I have spent another $1200 in repairs. The dealer I went to went out of business. I tried to contact the company, SIGNIA, directly about repairs and they just referred me to another dealer. I got zero help from them. DON'T BUY SIEMENS OR SIGNIA. AVOID A HUGE HEADACHE!!!

Very helpful and polite. Were able to provide me with specifics and information on this product. Able to answer all questions, very eager to sell and eager to find out my needs, so they may be addressed correctly. I would recommend to anyone that is in need of a hearing aid. Great brand! The product performed very well for me. Easy to use and still going strong. No issues so far but I was made aware that any issues I had they would be willing to help me with. So far I am very pleased with this product and the pricing. Seems well worth the time and money invested. The test of time will really be the deciding factor on the worth of this product. I have not had it long but so far I am very pleased with it!

It has always a nice staff to help you when you need it. I feel a care client always, I know I can find what I need. Good product and quality. Just what I want and need, affordable and always good stock, love this brand. Good value, trusty brand high care for you. Of course I recommended good quality. Hope everybody like this product and brand. Super good and nice.

Store employees are right there in a flash when you need any assistance. They are very friendly and highly knowledgeable when it comes to their store. High quality, amazing, very very durable brand. You cannot find better quality out there on the market. We've been a customer for YEARS! We love this company so much because their items LAST for YEARS. We aren't wasting our money on any Walmart/Target low quality junk. Sorry to be blunt but it's the truth! We love the quality, it lasts and lasts forever. We aren't dealing with typical major store cheap junk. We aren't replacing the same items every six months and wasting our money.

Customer service is excellent and goes beyond the call to help. They are very friendly and knowledgeable in all areas. They fix the problem that you might or might not be having in a very timely manner. The product is the best around. There's no need to go anywhere else because their products are the best. Their products are unique and exactly what you are looking for even if you don't know it. The value their products has brought to my life is far much better than I ever imagined it would be. I was recommended their products by a close family friend and thank them all the time for recommending the products to me. The quality of the products is excellent. They make the best products around and you won't be disappointed if you were to purchase from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Signia?

Expert Review

Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.    More about Shelley→

Signia Hearing Aids, formerly known as Siemens Hearing Aids, is the United States division of Sivantos, a global hearing aid corporation. Signia draws on the technological innovation of Siemens, which has been a leading innovator in the hearing support industry since Werner von Siemens developed a telephone receiver for the hearing impaired in 1878.

• Product selection: Signia offers in-the-ear, behind-the-ear and in-the-canal options in many designs, colors and sizes. It also creates accessories such as wireless remotes, batteries, chargers and more, along with hearing protection earbuds for those exposed to loud noises frequently.
  • Smart hearing aids: Signia makes a wide range of hearing aids and accessories, including devices that can connect to smartphones and automatically adjust to offer improved hearing in a wider range of environments.
  • Doctor locator: The Signia Hearing Aid website has a doctor locator that helps potential customers find Signia Advanced Partners and Signia Hearing Aid Benefit Plan Participants near them.
  • Hearing loss information: Signia provides hearing loss information that helps people determine whether they have hearing issues and how they can use hearing instruments to address those issues. Its website provides an online hearing test that potential customers can use to determine whether they have hearing loss.
  • Options for children: Signia Hearing Aids offers information and hearing aid products that specifically focus on the unique needs of children with hearing loss and tinnitus.
  • Best for adults and children who have hearing loss and patients with tinnitus.

Compare Hearing Aids