Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
Rexton is a hearing aid brand and division of Sivantos Group, a major hearing aid manufacturer based in Singapore. Rexton has been creating hearing aids for more than 50 years and has distributors in many countries around the world.
- Selection: Rexton has a large selection of hearing aids including the TruCore, QuadCore and Essential lines which offer in-the-canal, in-the-ear and over-the-ear options at several price points. They also manufacture hearing aid accessories, so shoppers can choose from a range of different devices.
- Unique in-the-canal option: Rexton’s unique inoX Click-Fit hearing aids fit completely in the ear canal and do not have to be custom-made, because they come with a soft sleeve that conforms to your ear canal.
- Sound enhancement features: Rexton has developed several helpful features including feedback prevention, SecureTex moisture seal, premium noise reduction channels, tinnitus function, music enhancer and more.
- Smartphone applications: Several of Rexton’s hearing aid models are compatible with Android and iPhone apps, including the Smart Remote app for remote control of volume and programming and the Smart Connect app that allows for remote control and Bluetooth streaming.
- Helpful web presence: Rexton’s website features videos, informational articles and more to help you select the correct product for your needs. You can also find Rexton on Facebook and Youtube to connect with the company and learn more.
- Best for aging listeners, people with acquired or progressive hearing loss and children with hearing difficulties.
Compare Hearing Aids
Rexton Hearing Aids Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Rexton Hearing Aids
- Postal Code:
- United States