Need a good hearing aid?

Need a good hearing aid?

Rexton Hearing Aids Reviews

Original review: March 2, 2019

Since we bought the hearing aids we have had nothing but problems. They have never been able to set the right setting on them, they enhance all the sounds around my husband so the frequency he needs help to hear all run together. He can't wear them very long at all, because he gets a headache. We have taken them back to where he bought them no less than 12 times with no help, every time they try to adjust them with no luck. They have added tails to them so they would stay in his ears because they fall out. We paid right at 6,000.00 dollars and I would not give you a nickel for them. Very disappointed with the brand. If there is a company that could help us we would welcome the help! Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I am a RN certified case manager. It is so important to have great hearing on the phone, at the doctor's office and meeting your patients. I did my research on obtaining my first hearing aids in 2014. I was really impressed how the Rexton made a big difference for me. I did go back to Costco to have them fine tuned without difficulties a few times. Now 3 years later got another hearing test. No changes to my hearing. Since technology has improved I was more. I have trialed the Resound hearing aids. Getting them this week.

I was really impressed when the hearing specialist had me turn my back to him, as he asked me questions. He said turn around. The man was so far down the store's aisle, I was shocked! I was sold. I have scheduled my sister to have her hearing checked, she is in denial over her hearing loss... I will be able to have my old Rexton hearing aids reprogram for her to use. I will update everyone on how the Resound hearing aids are with all that Bluetooth.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Rexton Hearing Aids expert review by Shelley Webb

Rexton is a hearing aid brand and division of Sivantos Group, a major hearing aid manufacturer based in Singapore. Rexton has been creating hearing aids for more than 50 years and has distributors in many countries around the world.

• Selection: Rexton has a large selection of hearing aids including the TruCore, QuadCore and Essential lines which offer in-the-canal, in-the-ear and over-the-ear options at several price points. They also manufacture hearing aid accessories, so shoppers can choose from a range of different devices.

• Unique in-the-canal option: Rexton’s unique inoX Click-Fit hearing aids fit completely in the ear canal and do not have to be custom-made, because they come with a soft sleeve that conforms to your ear canal.

• Sound enhancement features: Rexton has developed several helpful features including feedback prevention, SecureTex moisture seal, premium noise reduction channels, tinnitus function, music enhancer and more.

• Smartphone applications: Several of Rexton’s hearing aid models are compatible with Android and iPhone apps, including the Smart Remote app for remote control of volume and programming and the Smart Connect app that allows for remote control and Bluetooth streaming.

• Helpful web presence: Rexton’s website features videos, informational articles and more to help you select the correct product for your needs. You can also find Rexton on Facebook and Youtube to connect with the company and learn more.

• Best for: aging listeners, people with acquired or progressive hearing loss and children with hearing difficulties.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
      Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Rexton Hearing Aids Company Information