Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Elder Care
  3. Hearing Aids

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Rexton offers a wide range of hearing aid models and options for every budget. It provides features such as Bluetooth connections as well as music and speech enhancements. The company also offers apps and accessories to make your hearing aid transition seamless.

BOTTOM LINE

Rexton offers three hearing aid product lines to isolate important sounds, alleviate tinnitus symptoms and connect with Bluetooth. Though pricing is not available online, customers receive quotes after visiting an audiologist.

PROS

• Bluetooth audio streaming
    • Customizable programs
    • Voice Ranger technology
    • Rechargeable models

CONS

• Audiologist testing required
    • No pricing on website

About Rexton hearing aids

Rexton is a popular hearing aid option for customers with mild to profound hearing loss. The company uses enhanced auditory and speech features to offer discreet, rechargeable and Bluetooth-enabled hearing instruments that help individuals live independently and hear better. Its hearing aids pair with a variety of wireless audio streaming accessories and apps to provide quick programming and controls. In addition, the Rexton customer service team assists with finding local specialists for purchase and repairs.

Rexton hearing aid models

Rexton hearing aid models include three product lines: Essential E1, MyCore and TruCore. Customers can choose the features they need, the correct fit and what model they can afford. All models include voice ranger, which helps isolate a single voice among many in a room.

Rexton’s Essential E1 hearing aids
        The Essential E1 line allows users to experience clear, focused audio that enhances voices and sounds commonly missed by those with hearing loss. The Essential E1 line includes nine different hearing aid models, including receiver-in-canal, behind-the-ear, in-the-ear and click-and-fit types. All Essential E1 hearing aid models use Rexton’s TruCore technology and feature:
        • Directional microphones: The directional microphones help users pinpoint voices in loud environments.
        • Bandwidth compression: Bandwidth compression assists with speech comprehension.
        • Automatic classifier: The automatic classifier categorizes sounds in specific locations.
        • SecureTec: SecureTec protects your hearing aids from moisture, sweat and dirt.
        Rexton’s TruCore hearing aids
        Rexton’s TruCore line has a variety of features that work to reduce ambient noise and enhance the sounds of voices and music. They are app- and Bluetooth-compatible, and they can be customized with six programs and three performance levels. Customers can choose between receiver-in-canal, behind-the-ear, completely-in-canal and in-the-ear designs. TruCore models feature:
        • Music Enhancer: The Music Enhancer boosts the sound of music.
        • Reverb Reducer: The Reverb Reducer decreases the reverberation from bouncing sound signals.
        • XPhone: The XPhone program sends signals to both your hearing aids while your phone is held up to one, which provides a clearer and improved calling experience.
        • Tinnitus Function: The Tinnitus Function alleviates the intensity of ringing, buzzing or phantom sounds caused by tinnitus.
        • SecureTec: SecureTec prevents damage from extensive moisture and earwax.
        Rexton’s MyCore hearing aids
        Rexton combined the benefits of natural hearing technology and Bluetooth audio streaming to design its MyCore line. MyCore offers 12 different models, which are available in receiver-in-canal and behind-the-ear designs. They allow customers to stream audio directly through Bluetooth. Other features of MyCore include:
        • My Voice: My Voice identifies the wearer's voice among noisy environments.
        • Stereo iLock: The Stereo iLock produces a focused beam of audio in front of the user, which provides them with a clear listening experience in noisy areas.
        • Intelligent Feedback Provider: The Intelligent Feedback Provider stops background whistling as a result of feedback.
        • Dynamic Extender: The Dynamic Extender increases the user's range of hearing.

Rexton Hearing Aid prices

Rexton hearing aids' costs vary but typically range between $1,000 and $5,000. Since Rexton hearing aids require a one-on-one consultation with a hearing specialist, Rexton does not list hearing aids costs on its website. Bluetooth-enabled and custom-fit models generally fall on the higher end of the price list.

How to get Rexton hearing aids

Rexton hearing aids are complex medical devices that require selection, fitting and adjustment from licensed audiologists and hearing health professionals. Because of this, Rexton does not support direct online sales. The company's products are available from hearing care professionals.

Rexton hearing aid FAQ

How can I repair my Rexton hearing aids?
        Rexton's customer service team can help you find a location for hearing aid repairs. Regular maintenance helps keep Rexton hearing aids in good working order, but there may be instances where repair is necessary.
        What kind of accessories come with Rexton hearing aids?
        Rexton hearing aids come with smartphone apps and accessories.
        • For audio streaming, the hearing instrument manufacturer offers a hands-free remote called Smart Connect and an audio transmitter called Smart Transmitter for TV devices.
        • Remote controls like the Smart Key, Smart Remote, and Smart Mic are available to program and change controls on Rexton hearing aid models.
        How long does the battery last on Rexton hearing aids?
        Rexton’s rechargeable models, such as the MyCore Stellar RIC 8C and Stellar Li 6 TruCore, can stay charged for up to 24 hours.
        How do you clean a Rexton hearing aid?
        Rexton suggests cleaning hearing aids daily with a brush or wax pick. When caring for Rexton hearing aids, it's essential to keep them in a safe place and away from water and extreme heat. Be mindful of interference with other medical equipment and damage from beauty supplies.

Is Rexton a good hearing aid?

Yes, Rexton makes a quality product. With patented technology that isolates voices and music and products that are Bluetooth-compatible, Rexton has some of the most technologically advanced hearing aids available. Rexton sells three lines of products with customizable programming for any level of hearing loss. To get a quote, however, you need to visit an audiologist.

Rexton Hearing Aids Reviews

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Since we bought the Rexton hearing aids we have facing only problems. I bought the machine for my Mumma. But They people have never been able to set the right setting on them, they enhance all the sounds around my Mumma so the frequency she needs help to hear all run together. She can't wear it for very long at all, because its catch noise rather than the voice. Since then we try several times to gave it back, because of no use, but always they people use to say, change the cell/Reset the frequency. We paid at huge amount. We are very disappointed with such a good brand but poor service. If there is a company that could help us we would welcome the help! Thanks.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Since we bought the hearing aids we have had nothing but problems. They have never been able to set the right setting on them, they enhance all the sounds around my husband so the frequency he needs help to hear all run together. He can't wear them very long at all, because he gets a headache. We have taken them back to where he bought them no less than 12 times with no help, every time they try to adjust them with no luck. They have added tails to them so they would stay in his ears because they fall out. We paid right at 6,000.00 dollars and I would not give you a nickel for them. Very disappointed with the brand. If there is a company that could help us we would welcome the help! Thanks.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I am a RN certified case manager. It is so important to have great hearing on the phone, at the doctor's office and meeting your patients. I did my research on obtaining my first hearing aids in 2014. I was really impressed how the Rexton made a big difference for me. I did go back to Costco to have them fine tuned without difficulties a few times. Now 3 years later got another hearing test. No changes to my hearing. Since technology has improved I was more. I have trialed the Resound hearing aids. Getting them this week.

I was really impressed when the hearing specialist had me turn my back to him, as he asked me questions. He said turn around. The man was so far down the store's aisle, I was shocked! I was sold. I have scheduled my sister to have her hearing checked, she is in denial over her hearing loss... I will be able to have my old Rexton hearing aids reprogram for her to use. I will update everyone on how the Resound hearing aids are with all that Bluetooth.

Rexton Hearing Aids Company Information