2. Adjustable Beds
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.30/5

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Video
Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)
View More View More

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

The Easy Rest sales rep was very professional and the installation went fine. So far, I like the bed very much and I’m very satisfied with it. I like being able to position it the way I want it. I use it with both the feet and the head up. One of the ladies at the facility where I’m at has been looking for a bed and I told her about mine. And she’s supposed to be getting one of Easy Rest today.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

We already got an Easy Rest bed and we needed a second bed because the other bed we had was uncomfortable. I gave the new Easy Rest bed to my husband, and I took the old one. He loves it and I like the old one. It's very comfortable. Since then, we both sleep better. I just wish we could take the remote thing off in the old one that we could use it like the new one, like a portable one. Nonetheless, it's just fine. I can get a good night's rest. I'm battling cancer and I sometimes take a nap. And when I go take a nap, it's very comfortable and very easy to sleep in. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

So far, I'm satisfied. I got cancer, diabetes and asthma. And on top of that, I got real bad allergies. I'm glad I got the bed. The only thing is trying to find sheets to fit it. They need to make long sheets to fit the bed that they make. I know the company does. It's just when you go to the department stores and try to find sheets there that fit, it's hard because the bed is long and that it all depends what size beds you get with Easy Rest because everybody's size is different. But, they've got a good quality bed.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

George got the Easy Rest bed before Thanksgiving. He ordered it online and the delivery team came in and set it up. I've got a bad back and I do sleep better now. I like the comfort of it, the way I can raise it and lower it to the degree I would like.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

We already had an Easy Rest queen-sized bed and now we got a king. I called the sales rep and he said he could get it here. Then the installation crew came out and were very polite, nice, and quick. However, they broke the old Easy Rest when they moved it. But they came right out and fixed it. My husband gets to use the vibrator and recliner of the bed. We like the feature that if our feet go up and get above our waist, that’s zero gravity. It makes us feel very good. Our friends love the bed as well, but unfortunately, they're all just in their 20s.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

A guy came to our home and wanted to sell an Easy Rest bed. He seemed like a nice guy and he talked a lot about it. He’s a good salesman and the most impressive thing was he said that it has the heat pad with it. It’s got a lot of features with it, that it will raise up and down and it comes with a remote control. I liked when he talked about it. And since my wife has acid reflux that’s bad, I bought it for her. The delivery team was nice and quick too. I already had the mattress pulled up and the guy said that it wouldn’t take him long to set it up. The bed is really good and I like it. I sleep really well and I like the massage on it. It helps my back and it really puts me to sleep too. My wife sleeps well right now as well ‘cause I raise up the head part of it. She’d been sleeping in the recliner, so the new bed really helped her out.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I didn’t even know I was looking for a bed until the Easy Rest salesman made an appointment to come and talk about one. He told us what time he was gonna be here and he was right on time. From the moment he got here, there was no pressure. He explained everything about the bed and went over everything. At the first price, we couldn’t afford that. So, he sold us on the bed. He was great and a very nice gentleman. Then the delivery people were here at the time that said they would be. They were very nice and cordial. They set the bed up and explained to us the functions and how to use it. I like and use the heat feature of the bed because I live in Virginia. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

I entered a contest to win a bed and then Easy Rest had a representative come out to talk to me. I wasn’t gonna buy the bed, but the more I talked to him, the more I thought about it. I have problems with my legs. They swell. The Easy Rest bed would be better for my legs with the bed raising the feet up so I could elevate my legs. It was gonna cost me a little bit, but it would be worth it. The delivery was very smooth. The guys came in, took my old bed apart, and they put the bed up. The bed was too high, so they lowered it down. They took care of everything. Also, my future son-in-law gave me steps to help me get up on the bed, so I can get up there easier. I sleep much better with Easy Rest and I love the massage. When I go to bed and get my legs elevated and my head elevated a little bit, I try the massage on them and I’m asleep in 45 minutes.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

I entered the contest that was in the paper and then Easy Rest sent me some literature on it. I read it and thought it was good. The delivery team was really nice. They showed me how the controls work and didn’t take them time to get the bed all set up. They hauled off the old one too. It's a great and comfortable bed. I like the massager and stuff it’s got ‘cause that puts me right to sleep at night. It does everything I need as I'm disabled with back and I can get in and out of it a whole lot easier. I tell everybody about Easy Rest.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

Someone from Easy Rest came to me and offered the bed. I got one and when they came to deliver my bed, I was on the phone with the man from Easy Rest. Then, they quickly demonstrated how to use the bed. And they have not sent my pillow yet. Other than that, the bed is comfortable and I like the massage feature.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems response

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

I saw Easy Rest on TV and my girlfriend in Boston has one so she was telling me how good it is. I thought I’d try it and I had a great interaction with the sales rep when I bought one. He explained and showed me everything about the bed. He even gave me his cell phone number and told me if I have any problems, he would come back and go through it with me. I really enjoy my new bed and it's the best. I get up better now. ‘Cause I had my back broke in 2018, and the bed really helped me sitting up. I don’t have to put pillows under my feet. Also, I watch TV at night and I’m in my bedroom most of the time. So, I can now sit up on the bed and it's great. It keeps the swelling out of my feet. It can keep my feet propped up at night and it keeps the swelling out of my feet. Then, I turn my mattress pad on when it’s cold and I sleep like a baby. I've already told two people about Easy Rest and my sister-in-law said she's gonna call them as well.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information