2. Adjustable Beds
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.44/5

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aims to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United States that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Video
Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Gallery (5)

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Original review: April 28, 2020

I needed a bed that would help me straighten my legs out. I had a stroke and I couldn't bend my leg with my old regular bed. The Easy Rest bed let me move and it let me bend my legs and that was what I was looking for. I couldn’t move in my regular bed and I lay straight all the time. But with the Easy Rest, it let me raise my head and my leg. It let me rest now. The rep that I worked with was all right. He made me understand what was going on. I like the bed. It’s a good bed and I would recommend it.

Original review: April 27, 2020

The rep explained everything to us before the guys came out here and delivered the Easy Rest bed, and he told us that the guys would come out here and tell us about it as they set it up. But they didn't do everything he said they were gonna say and we didn't think about it until when they were gone. They just told us what buttons are pushed for certain things and they left. They didn't let us do it ourselves because we're still experimenting with some of them. Because when we turn the massager on and we have to figure out which button cuts it off in a certain time, it’s either that or just let the timer run out. My wife lets the timer run out and she keeps having it for a full 30 minutes.

I love the adjustable part of the bed and the comfort. I have a hard time in any kind of bed because I got back and neck problems. But this new bed is making it a easier because I can lift my recliner and raise my feet up, and that's what I do every night. You couldn't go wrong with the bed because it does everything you need it to do as far as comfort. You got the massager on it, you raise it up and lower your feet, raise your feet and lower your head, whatever you want to do, it's there. If you got back problems and you need the heat in your back, you got the heat. I'd recommend the bed to anybody because it's there for everybody.

Original review: April 26, 2020

We were looking for a better place for my wife to sleep. She is not comfortable with the one we had so we sent in a little flyer and it came back, and the sales rep came and sold us the Easy Rest bed. He was very good with what he was doing. He was very knowledgeable and he took his time. My wife now sleeps better.

Original review: April 25, 2020

The delivery guys were pretty good. They were a bit nasty because it was pouring down rain, so I couldn't be too salty with them. They were pretty nice. With this bed, I like to sleep with the feet raised. I have a good working bed. It’s very nice.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I'm almost 90 years old. I've been using Beautyrest with an extra soft topping and all that for 40 years but the Easy Rest is the best thing that ever happened to me. The little fellow who came to sell the bed was really persuasive. The bed helps me get comfortable. It helps tremendously.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Easy Rest's delivery team was good. They knew what they were doing and there was no fooling around. They did their job and got in the truck and drove off to Louisiana. Our experience is very good. We had Sleep Number before, and we had two twins. My wife had trouble keeping her mattress blown up. She is really pleased with our Easy Rest bed. It’s very supportive, and that’s one of the things that she appreciated. It’s a good mattress, and she loves it.

Original review: April 22, 2020

I was having problems with asthma and breathing. I bought an Easy Rest bed. I like the vibration. It relaxes me and before I know it, I'm off to sleep. The delivery was good. The young men who came were professional and they were quick. I haven’t received none of the stuff I’ve ordered though. I ordered the zip-up mattress cover and a third item. The lady told me it’s gonna take seven to eight weeks, and it’s been longer than that.

Original review: April 20, 2020

We wanted a bed up in a room because we were gonna start sleeping in that room. We wanted one that we could raise up and change positions, and we bought an Easy Rest. The delivery was fine. I’m satisfied with how they delivered it. They did a good job. We’re satisfied with our Easy Rest so far. It’s doing what we hoped that it would do. It’s a lot better than the old bed that we had in there that was a standard bed. You couldn’t raise it up in the head. It just laid flat.

Original review: April 17, 2020

I have been wanting an Easy Rest. There was some man that came by here by my house advertising the bed. He was good and he even called me after I got the bed. The delivery guy was fast. I like the massager and I wish it would never stop. But it does. I'm very satisfied with the bed. It has helped my back a lot. And since I have problems with circulation in my legs I always had to use this pillow to sleep, to elevate my feet. Now I don't have to use it anymore.

Original review: April 16, 2020

Everything's fine with our Easy Rest bed, so far. The delivery was good but they didn't come 'till 11:30 at night. But they were nice and they did the job well. I like the way they move different places, the feet, the head. Because sometimes, I get a strain in the back, I can raise it up and put an ease on my back. I like my head a little higher than my feet, so that's the way I leave it sitting unless my back hurts. With Easy Rest bed, I sleep a lot better and I enjoy the bed.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Information