Consumer Complaints and Reviews
We never seem to find a comfortable sleep. We wish we could return, but they don't allow us to.
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Personal Comfort Bed offers customized mattresses that are adjustable according to your specific needs. They have been in business since 1973 and offer their own brand of air mattresses.
- Factory direct: Personal Comfort Bed offers factory direct pricing that is available across the country. They average 15% to 35% less than their competitors.
- Eco-friendly: They use CertiPUR-US foam which is made without ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead or other heavy metals so it is very easy on the environment.
- Free trial: Personal Comfort Bed offers a 120-night risk-free trial that lets you try the bed out for a significant period of time to determine whether it's the right bed for you.
- Financing: They offer great financing options, such as 48-month payment plans that make it easy to pay off the total cost of the bed over time.
- Options: They have a wide variety of options in order to fit the needs of different consumers. Their adjustable bed bases are all high quality and guaranteed.
- Best for Singles, couples, the elderly and post-op.
Compare Adjustable Beds
Personal Comfort Bed Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Personal Comfort Bed
- Year Founded:
- 3411 Lake Breeze Dr.
- Postal Code:
- United States