Best Credit Repair Companies
If your credit score is less than 600, you’re probably familiar with the consequences of bad credit. A low score makes it harder to get approved for loans, and you pay a higher interest rate if you do get approved. Many people can significantly improve their credit score by disputing simple errors on their credit reports.
Compare Reviews for Top Credit Repair Companies
Read 59 Reviews
Charges initial work fee from $99 to $195. Monthly fees range from $79.99 to $119.99. Provides a 90-day money-back guarantee. Refunds limited to payments made for 90 days of service only. Available nationwide.
|Visit Website Toll free number (478) 845-6310|
|Sky Blue Credit Repair|
Read 81 Reviews
Charges $79 setup fee. Monthly fees start at $79. Typical customers see credit score improvement results within 30 days. Offers 90-day money-back guarantee. No cancellation charges. Available nationwide.
|Visit Website Toll free number (888) 751-6072|
|The Credit People||Read 8 Reviews|
Select from monthly membership or flat-rate fee for six months of credit restoration services. Monthly fees start at $79. Estimated 53 to 187 credit score increase per customer. Guarantees satisfaction. Cancel account at any time.
|Visit Website Toll free number (866) 560-5761|
|The Credit Pros|
Read 37 Reviews
Setup fees range from $19 to $149. Monthly fees from $19 to $119. No money-back guarantee. Cancel credit repair services any time. Available nationwide.
|Visit Website Toll free number (844) 441-1397|
Read 1,556 Reviews
Provides free consultation and credit reports. Monthly fees range from $89.85 to $129.95. Customers see results within six months. No money-back guarantee. Cancel services anytime. Not available in Oregon or North Carolina.
Read 28 Reviews
Charges one-time $14.99 fee to pull credit reports. Monthly fee is $99.95. Average credit score improvement results within six months. No money-back guarantee. Cancel account anytime. Available nationwide.
|Ovation Credit Services|
Read 328 Reviews
Charges $89 setup fee. Monthly fees from $79 to $109. Averages 19 points improvement per customer. Does not guarantee specific results. Cancel contract within five days of signing. Not be available in all states.
|Pyramid Credit Repair||Read Reviews|
Charges $99 initial fee. Monthly fees are $99 for individuals or $198 for couples. Average customers see credit score improvements within the first 45 days. Provides 90-day money-back guarantee. No contract commitment required.
|Credit Assistance Network||Read Expert Review|
Charges $179 per individual and $279 per couple for the initial payment. Bills customers $50 per confirmed deletion and $75 per public record correction. Provides 100% money-back guarantee.
|MSI Credit Solutions||Read Expert Review|
Charges $30 setup fee. Individual monthly fees start at $98 with couple discounts available. Averages a 76% deletion rate. Guarantees minimum 50-point credit score increase.
|My Credit Group||Read Expert Review|
Charges $89 setup fee and then $89 a month. Average customers see results in 30 to 45 days. Cancel account anytime. Only available in Texas.
|RepairMyCreditNow.com||Read Expert Review|
Does not provide transparent pricing. Offers credit score tools to help with restoration. Experienced with bankruptcies, slow payments, charge-offs, foreclosures, tax liens and collection accounts. Only available in Texas.
|Trinity Credit Services||Read Expert Review|
Provides free consultations. Customers typically see results within 180 days. Guarantees results with full refund policy. Only available in Texas.
What is credit repair?
Credit repair is the process of disputing negative marks on credit reports to get them removed, which raises your credit score. Credit histories often contain inaccurate or invalid items that damage your score. If you check your credit and your score is lower than you anticipated, it could be because of incorrect information on your credit reports.
Sometimes called credit restoration, credit repair also involves challenging negative claims on your reports with the credit reporting bureaus: Experian, TransUnion and Equifax. If an entry can’t be validated, then the bureaus must remove it from your credit history. The most common derogatory marks targeted during credit repair include:
- Fraudulent accounts
- Delinquent accounts
- Accounts in collections
- Missing accounts
- Data management errors
- Incorrect personal information
- Expired debts
- Unverified or invalidated debts
- Late payments
- Hard inquiries
How does credit repair work?
To get the inaccurate marks off your credit history, you must request that the credit bureaus validate the information that you believe is inaccurate. Credit repair strategies also include sending cease-and-desist letters to debt collectors. Removing just a single negative item on your credit report can increase your credit score by more than 100 points.
|Invalid credit report item||Damage to credit score|
|Hard inquiry||Up to 15 points|
|Account in collections||Up to 110 points|
|Debt settlement||Up to 125 points|
|Late payments||Up to 150 points|
|Foreclosure||Up to 160 points|
|Bankruptcy||Up to 240 points|
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), credit bureaus have 30 to 45 days to investigate a disputed claim. If they can’t verify it within that time, they must remove the entry. For example, if you file a dispute with a credit bureau over a late payment and your creditor can’t verify the information, the bureau must remove that late payment from your credit report. For payments less than 90 days late, you can request a goodwill adjustment from your creditor and set up payments to prevent further damage to your credit history.
If you have an account in collections, you can either pay the amount, wait out the statute of limitations or challenge the claim with credit bureaus and collection agency. Keep in mind that paying off accounts in collections or charge-offs doesn’t automatically remove it from your credit reports.
Credit bureaus must send a notice of any corrections made to your report. Sometimes, a deleted dispute can reappear on your credit reports if the lender proves its claim is valid. If you find a derogatory mark reinserted on your credit reports, you can dispute it again. If you believe a credit reporting agency or one of your creditors has violated the FCRA, you should submit a consumer complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
How long does it take to repair credit?
It takes anywhere from around a month to several years to successfully repair your credit. How long credit repair takes depends on the number of claims you challenge, your credit score goal and whether you do the work yourself or hire a professional credit repair company.
After you download your credit reports, it takes several hours to review them for errors. Then, you must gather documentation and draft dispute letters, which could take up to a week or more if you aren’t already familiar with your records. Depending on the item and the reason it's in your credit history, this could involve writing a short letter or performing significant amounts of research.
Next, you have to wait for a response to each dispute notice you send. Credit reporting bureaus have 30 days to verify a dispute before it is removed from your report. In total, it takes most people between six months and a year to repair their credit by themselves.
If you hire a professional, the credit repair process typically takes between three and six months. However, it often takes longer if your credit score is poor due to high debt or past due balances and not errors. In this situation, you can fix your credit within a year through targeted actions like aggressively paying down credit card balances.
What do credit repair companies do?
Credit repair companies help individuals and businesses fix or maintain their credit scores through credit report disputes, debt negotiation and credit monitoring services. Credit repair companies help individuals:
- Understand their credit scores
- Analyze and evaluate their credit reports
- Identify strategies to improve their credit profile
- Challenge credit bureaus to remove negative claims
- Report inaccuracies directly to creditors
- Reduce or eliminate calls from debt collectors
The top credit repair companies begin by pulling your credit reports from all three credit reporting bureaus. A credit repair specialist then analyzes your credit reports for possible errors or mistakes. Common errors that a credit repair company looks for include incorrect queries and duplicate, inaccurate or missing accounts.
If the company's credit repair specialists identify errors on your credit reports, they dispute those errors on your behalf. A credit repair company handles everything from drafting letters to managing correspondence with credit reporting agencies, creditors and debt collectors. You might need to supply documentation to support disputes. Some credit repair companies also offer credit counseling and debt management to help clients improve and maintain credit standing.
A credit repair agency doesn’t technically do anything that you can’t do yourself, but the service is worth it for many people who find the DIY credit repair process time consuming and confusing. The best credit repair service combines financial education with proven techniques to remove negative items from your credit history. If your poor credit resulted from a complicated situation out of your control, such as identity theft, professional credit repair services save you time and effort.
Credit repair services
As you compare credit repair companies, consider the features and services each one provides. In addition to credit report disputes, many of the top credit repair agencies offer credit monitoring, credit counseling and other services.
Credit report analysis
Many credit repair companies offer analysis as part of their free consultation. During credit analysis, credit restoration specialists review and inspect their clients’ credit reports to look for common mistakes, such as fraudulent accounts, duplicate accounts and incorrect credit inquiries.
Credit report disputes
A credit repair company initiates credit challenges to bureaus when they notice errors in your credit reports. Credit report disputes involve challenging credit bureaus, drafting goodwill letters to remove late payments and contacting data furnishers to verify old debts. Credit repair specialists review the results and, if necessary, escalate the dispute process.
Consider looking for a credit repair company that also offers credit monitoring with fraud protection and identity theft alerts. Identity theft can happen at any time, and many credit repair companies recommend ongoing credit monitoring services to catch problems early. Monitoring credit for inaccuracies makes it easier to address problems before they damage your credit profile.
Debt negotiations and settlements
Credit repair companies can help when debt collectors attempt to collect an expired debt you no longer legally owe. Most credit repair companies employ lawyers to assist with these processes. The company’s employees send official cease-and-desist letters to get these collectors to stop contacting you. Negotiating with creditors may help remove inaccurate or out-of-date marks from credit reports, improve credit histories and increase credit scores.
Credit coaching and financial education
The best credit repair service includes credit education tools that help you maintain your improved credit once it’s repaired. Credit coaching helps you better understand how different decisions affect your creditworthiness. Many credit restoration companies provide credit score simulators to see how specific actions are likely to affect your credit score. Financial education tools help you better manage your future credit profile after your reports are cleaned up and your score is improved.
How much does credit repair cost?
How much you spend on credit repair depends on how involved you want to be in the process. If you hire a credit repair company, expect to pay a setup fee of up to $100 and monthly service fees of up to $150 for as long as six months. If you invest the time to repair your credit on your own, the credit repair process is free. Credit repair software that costs between $30 and $400 can help you draft letters to creditors and credit bureaus.
How much do credit repair companies charge?
Credit repair companies typically charge a one-time setup fee between $15 and $100 plus monthly fees between $60 and $150. Many companies offer a discount for couples who both need affordable credit repair services. Some credit restoration companies charge per successfully deleted item, and others charge a flat-rate fee for a specific term, usually six months. Keep in mind that the best legitimate credit repair companies won’t request service payments until they do some work for you.
|Monthly cost||$79.99 - $119.99||$89.85 - $129.95||$79||$79|
|Worth it?||Read reviews||Read reviews||Read reviews||Read reviews|
|$99||$79.99 - $119.99||Read reviews|
|$0||$89.85 - $129.95||Read reviews|
Who are the best credit repair companies near me?
Credit repair FAQ
- Do credit repair companies work?
- Yes, credit repair companies work. However, even the best credit repair company cannot guarantee success. It’s important to remember that credit repair only removes marks that are fraudulent or inaccurate from your credit history.
Credit restoration specialists have the experience and expertise to navigate even the most complicated credit situations. For example, a credit repair agency can help victims of identity theft remove derogatory marks on their credit reports that resulted from fraud. However, a legitimate credit repair company can’t remove accurate marks just because they are negative.
- What are the best credit repair companies?
- Credit Saint, Lexington Law, Sky Blue and The Credit People are some of the best credit repair companies. These companies repair credit history, monitor your credit profile and help build your financial future. Top credit repair companies employ legal teams and credit repair specialists with expert knowledge on consumer laws and credit restoration tactics.
The best credit repair companies always review and monitor reports from all three credit reporting bureaus: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. Credit reports can be inconsistent, and it’s essential to check all three. Reputable credit repair companies also go over your legal rights with you during your initial consultation and never ask for payment upfront.
- Is a credit repair service worth it?
- Paying for credit repair services is worth it if you have complex credit problems. Credit repair can be a messy process, especially if you’re struggling with identity theft or have multiple errors on your credit report. Hiring an expert to dispute all your credit report errors is often quicker and more convenient than doing it yourself.
While you could essentially do the work, you benefit from the experience and the negotiation power of the attorneys and credit counselors employed by credit restoration companies. Top credit repair companies work with teams of licensed attorneys and financial experts who understand the nuances of credit law.
If you have concerns about your report, consider hiring a trusted credit repair company to help dispute significant errors on your credit report. The best credit repair services specialize in removing incorrect information from your credit report, which can help raise your credit score. For many people, credit repair is essential to access financial services such as loans and credit cards. With an improved score, you can raise your credit limit and qualify for better interest rates.
- How can I raise my credit score in 30 days?
- You can raise your credit score in 30 days by correcting all the errors on your credit report. However, if your score is low because of accurate derogatory marks, the credit repair process takes much longer. Remember, credit repair takes time and effort, so be realistic about your goals and have a little patience. For more, check out the nine steps to fix your credit score here.
- Is credit repair illegal?
- No, credit repair isn’t illegal. The Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA), the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) and the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) give everyone the legal right to dispute inaccurate items on their credit reports with the credit bureaus and individual creditors.
Federal laws make it illegal for credit repair companies to make false claims. Credit repair companies have further legal obligations under the FCRA’s furnisher rule. Legal credit repair is regulated by state governments, too. Most states require credit repair companies to be bonded and insured. Some states also require credit repair companies to have a licensed attorney on staff.
- What determines credit score?
- The main factors that determine your credit score are payment history and amounts owed, followed by length of credit history, new credit and types of credit used. Credit is scored between 300 and 850, with a higher number indicating greater creditworthiness. VantageScore and FICO credit scores are the ones most commonly used by lenders to determine how likely you are to make good on your debts. However, not all factors affect your credit in the same way:
- Payment history: Payment history determines 35% of your FICO credit score and is moderately influential on your VantageScore. Paying your bills on time has a positive affect. In contrast, accounts in collections, charge-offs, debt settlements and foreclosures have a negative influence. Most negative payment history entries affect your credit history for up to seven years, and bankruptcies stay on your report for even longer.
- Amounts owed: Amounts owed determines 30% of your FICO credit score. FICO and VantageScore scores factor in your credit utilization ratio to measure how well you manage debt relative to your available credit limit.
- Length of credit history: The length of your credit history determines 15% of your FICO credit score and is less influential to your VantageScore. Lenders like to see a long, healthy credit history, which is why your credit score goes down when you close a credit card account.
- New credit: New credit determines 10% of your FICO credit score. Applying for a new line of credit requires lenders to pull a hard inquiry on your credit information. If you apply for many lines of credit in a short time, it indicates to potential lenders that you could have cash flow problems.
- Types of credit used: Types of credit you use determine 10% of your FICO score. Creditors like to see applicants who have successfully managed diverse types of credit, including installment loans, mortgages and credit cards.
Credit scores are only determined by information found in your credit report. For example, your age, occupation, salary, marital status and receipt of public assistance do not affect your credit score. As of 2018, credit reports no longer include tax liens.
- Should I hire a credit repair company?
- You should hire a credit repair company if you have multiple and varied disputes. If you decide you need help with credit repair, here are some tips to be sure you hire the right company:
- Go in with a plan: Review your credit report and have an idea of why you want to hire a credit repair expert before you request a free consultation. You must have realistic expectations about your credit repair situation.
- Ask the right questions: Don’t hire a company that can’t answer specific questions about its credit repair services and prices. Ask direct questions about the company’s credit repair process, such as:
- Do you monitor all three credit reporting bureaus?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Do you have any certifications or accreditations?
- Do you customize each dispute letter or use a blanket template?
- How do you protect your clients’ privacy?
- Remember your rights: The Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA) makes it illegal for credit repair and credit restoration companies to lie about their results to consumers. Per CROA, credit repair companies must provide a written contract, and you can cancel the contract within three days if you change your mind for any reason.
- Avoid credit repair scams: Companies that demand large upfront payments before rendering services are usually credit repair scams. Avoid credit repair companies that make guarantees before your consultation — no company can know how successful they’ll be before they begin. Another red flag is if a company asks you to dispute accurate credit marks or “change” your identity in some way, which includes receiving a new Social Security number. A good rule of thumb is that if a credit repair company sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Know what to look for: Legitimate credit repair companies offer a free consultation and want to understand how you got to your current credit score in the first place. Look for a company with several years of experience that offers a performance warranty or money-back guarantee. To find reputable credit repair companies, look at verified reviews to understand the experience others had. As you compare reviews, keep an eye out for common complaints such as unexpected fees, confusing or misleading advertising or suspected scams.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Expert reviews for credit repair companies
Credit Saint is a credit restoration company with representatives you can contact via email, phone and online chat. The company helps clients remove items such as collections, late payments, bankruptcies, foreclosures and judgments.
- Credit repair services: Credit Saint’s services are broken up between three different packages: Credit Polish, Credit Remodel and Clean slate. All three packages include help with items such as late payments, identity theft, charge-offs, collections and inquiries. Items like bankruptcies, repossessions and judgments are available on the higher-tier plans. Clean Slate is their most aggressive plan.
- Credit repair cost: The monthly cost depends on the plan level you select. Credit Polish is $79.99/month, Credit Remodel is $99.99/month and Clean Slate is $119.99/month. A 90-day money back guarantee is available.
- Credit repair fees: Credit Polish and Credit Remodel both charge a “first work fee” of $99 to start the program. The fee is $195 for the Clean Slate package.
- Credit repair education: Credit Saint offers a free credit evaluation and continued support to help you understand your credit. They encourage customers to work to continue to build their credit history while credit repair is taking place, and are available to show customers how to do that effectively.
Lexington Law is a credit repair and credit education firm that helps people all over the United States find affordable and legal ways to dispute credit inaccuracies and repair bad credit. They are staffed with attorneys and paralegals trained in credit law and consumer protection statutes.
Raise your credit score in as little as 60 days by working directly with the credit experts at The Credit People. Your credit expert will develop a credit improvement strategy that includes challenging and removing questionable items from your credit report.
- Credit repair services: Services geared toward helping with the removal of late payments, charge-offs, collections, bankruptcies, repossessions, judgments, inquiries and identity theft from your credit report.
- Credit repair cost: Most customers pay $79/month, though there is an alternative flat rate membership available at $419 for 6 months of service.
- Credit repair fees: $19 startup fee.
- Credit repair education: The “Help Zone” on their website includes guides and a credit resource center with articles about credit repair, credit reports and scores, bankruptcy and taxes.
CreditRepair.com goes beyond one-time credit repair to help clients achieve lifetime credit success. They do more than remove negative items from a credit report; they repair credit history.
Sky Blue Credit Repair is a credit repair and restoration company. Their counselors are paid by salary, not commission. The firm offers help to individuals and families looking to clean up their credit histories and learn how to improve their financial lives and offers faster disputes than other companies with a rate of 15 items every 35 days.
- Credit repair services: Sky Blue Credit Repair can review and dispute errors on your credit report. They will also analyze your report and provide insights on how to optimize or rebuild your score in addition to credit repair.
- Credit repair cost: Services cost $79/month. Sky Blue Credit Repair offers a 90-day money back guarantee. Discounts are available for couples entering credit repair together.
- Credit repair fees: A $79 setup fee is charged six days after signup.
- Credit repair education: Sky Blue’s website offers tips and tutorials in credit education. Tutorials include how to start credit repair, increase your credit score, deal with creditors, prepare for a mortgage, get student loans out of default and many more.
The Credit Pros is a national credit repair company dedicated to helping clients remove inaccurate information from their credit reports.
- Credit repair services: The Credit Pros help individuals identify issues on their credit reports and work to ensure essential consumer rights are being upheld.
- Credit repair cost: There are four packages available from The Credit Pros. The Money Management Plan costs $69/month, the Prosperity Package is available for $119/month and the Success Package is $149/month. A CreditSentry Monitoring plan is also available for $19/month, but only offers credit monitoring, not credit repair services.
- Credit repair fees: A first work fee may apply.
- Credit repair education: The Credit Pros provide educational resources through their blog and through eBooks like “7 Proven Ways to Prevent Identity Theft.”
MSI Credit Solutions assists clients with credit repair, restoration and credit building. MSI is fully bonded and offers services in English and Spanish. Their credit repair services can help you remove incorrect marks on your credit report, including items like late payments, collections, charge offs, repossessions, tax liens, judgments and bankruptcies.
- Credit repair services: Credit repair services include identifying credit report errors, disputing the information and auditing the three credit agencies. After removing the disputed items, MSI helps clients establish proper lines of credit and improve their credit score.
- Credit repair cost: The monthly fee is $98 for a single enrollment and $69 each for joint enrollment. MSI offers a free consultation and evaluation of the client's current credit health to determine the steps they need to take to improve their credit.
- Credit repair fees: The cost includes an initial setup fee that starts as low as $30. There is also a $29.94 charge to pull your credit report through a third-party credit monitoring service called ScoreSafety. You can choose to keep an account with ScoreSafety for additional credit monitoring for $29.94/month, or simply pay the one-time fee.
- Credit repair education: MSI Credit Solutions provides credit education on topics such as stopping debt collectors, understanding collection practices and avoiding scams. Both written and video resources are available.
My Credit Group is a credit repair company staffed by credit experts, loan officers, collection agents and debt negotiators. The company has been employed by numerous organizations, including the United States of Defense and Chase Manhattan. They will develop a personalized plan to repair your credit, tailored to your credit history and needs. They can also employ debt settlement negotiation services while working on repairing your credit.
- Credit repair services: My Credit Group’s comprehensive suite of credit repair services includes credit bureau disputes, goodwill interventions, debt validation and original creditor negotiation. If the firm fails to get an item deleted, they attempt to negotiate a “pay for delete.” After addressing the client’s negative credit issues, the company helps the client open new lines of credit to improve their credit score. My Credit Group helps many clients qualify for a home loan through their credit repair services.
- Credit repair cost: My Credit Group services have a monthly cost of $89.
- Credit repair fees: The initial consultation is free, but there will be an enrollment fee upon official signup.
- Credit repair education: Clients receive credit education from My Credit Group’s staff of experts so they can manage current credit issues and avoid credit problems in the future.
RepairMyCreditNow.com is based on a credit restoration process that the CEO created to help overcome his own credit problems. It is a division of RMCN Credit Services, Inc. and offers both credit repair and educational tools.
- Credit repair services: RepairMyCreditNow.com provides free credit report evaluations to help potential clients decide whether they need credit repair services. Their services include credit repair, credit restoration, credit counseling and credit education. Services are available in Spanish and English via phone and email.
- Credit repair cost: You can get a free credit report evaluation and consultation. After the consultation, you’ll receive additional information about the monthly cost for the services you want.
- Credit repair fees: Because RepairMyCreditNow.com doesn’t post their fee structure online, we recommend you complete a free consultation to learn more about fees.
- Credit repair education: RepairMyCreditNow.com offers a wide range of educational resources to help consumers understand how credit scores affect them and how they can take more control of their credit.
Trinity Credit Services provides a range of services designed to help consumers repair and improve their credit scores. In addition to credit repair, Trinity Credit Services also helps clients navigate the loan-approval process.
- Credit repair services: Trinity Credit Services helps clients with credit issues ranging from a quick fix to total restoration. The process begins with a free credit report evaluation. Next, they develop a customized credit repair plan. Credit repair services include filing letters to remove inaccurate information from credit reports, such as late payments, bankruptcies and other harmful information.
- Credit repair cost: Trinity Credit Services does not disclose its pricing online. A free consultation can give you a personalized quote and detailed recommendations.
- Credit repair fees: After your consultation, Trinity Credit Services should provide all fees upfront before signing up.
- Credit repair education: The professionals at Trinity Credit Services provide credit education to help clients make wise financial choices to improve their credit scores. Their Credit Survival Guide outlines the steps toward financial success.
Ovation Credit Services provides legal and business expertise to help clients repair their credit and gain an optimal credit profile. The business was founded by attorneys who saw a need to help clients who received misleading or inaccurate credit reports. Ovation’s customizable programs give clients options to find the right care they need.
Pyramid Credit Repair has more than a decade of consumer credit assistance experience. The company provides free consultations and a 100% 90-day money-back guarantee on services. On average, clients tend to see results within the first 45 days. Discounts are available for veterans, active military and teachers. No long-term contracts are required.
Credit Assistance Network provides credit improvement services that remove inflated, unverifiable, inaccurate and questionable credit report items. New clients get a free consultation, and the company’s services come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Credit repair services: Credit repair services to help dispute and remove collections, late payments, bankruptcies, repossessions, duplicated accounts, junk debt buyers, short sale and foreclosures, incorrect personal info, inflated/expired debts, outdated information, judgments and charge-offs. In addition to credit repair services, Credit Assistance Network offers identity theft resolution and public records disputes.
- Credit repair cost: Credit Assistance Network charges $179 for their first payment. A couples discount is available to get started for $279. Instead of monthly charges, Credit Assistance Network customers pay $50 per confirmed deletion per bureau and $75 for public records.
- Credit repair fees: Customers aren’t responsible for additional charges to cancel services.
- Credit repair education: Credit Assistance Network provides clients with access to one-on-one credit-building coaching. Credit reports each include an investigation results page with the status of each investigated item.
Information in this guide is general in nature and is intended for informational purposes only; it is not legal, health, investment or tax advice. ConsumerAffairs.com makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from its use.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!