5.0/5 (30 ratings)

Author picture
Written by
Edited by

About Elevated Credit Repair

Elevated Credit Repair provides individualized credit repair services that include credit report analysis, dispute resolution and ongoing credit monitoring. You can get a free consultation to begin the process with no commitment. Pricing isn’t posted online, but the company will discuss your payment options during your initial consultation.

Find Credit Repair Companies near you

Pros

• Free consultations
    • Customized services
    • Ongoing credit monitoring

Cons

• Limited customer service hours
    • Opaque pricing

Bottom Line

Elevated Credit Repair analyzes your credit report, disputes inaccuracies and monitors your credit going forward. You’ll need a free consultation to see if its prices are right for you, though.

Top Elevated Credit Repair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevated Credit Repair?

Verified

My credit was really low, I had some troubles in my 20s and didn't really care at the time not realizing how much it would affect me later in life. I was up to eyes in debt and ha...

Verified

Elevated Credit has been the most laid back, easy to deal with vendor for something that’s very difficult to wrap my head around: credit score. The simple flat fee is a bargain, a...

What is Elevated Credit Repair?

Elevated Credit Repair is a company offering individualized plans to improve customers’ credit scores. It caters to both individuals and businesses.

Elevated Credit Repair also offers free consultations, so you can make sure it’s the right fit before you commit. During your consultation, you’ll discuss your credit situation, your payment options and how long it will take to repair your credit.

The company is only available to contact on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, which may be an issue if you are busy during those hours.

How does Elevated Credit Repair work?

To work with Elevated Credit Repair, first you'll provide the company with the information it needs to get your credit report and verify your identity (this won’t hurt your credit score). Elevated Credit Repair then breaks down your credit situation and provides you with a customized solution to improve your credit.

Elevated Credit Repair offers three main services:

• Credit report analysis means the company looks at your credit reports from the three major credit bureaus and analyzes the results to come up with an action plan.
    • Credit dispute resolution involves Elevated Credit Repair disputing inaccurate information on your credit report to have it removed. This includes eliminating incorrect payment histories and accounts that are falsely reported to be closed, in collections or delinquent.
    • Ongoing credit monitoring helps you know if a creditor has made a reporting error before it becomes a problem. You can also receive an alert when there’s a change in your credit activity.

Elevated Credit Repair cost

Elevated Credit Repair doesn’t list prices on its website since each customer’s situation is unique. Your cost will depend on what specific services you need, and the company can only provide details once it evaluates your credit situation.

Elevated Credit Repair does offer multiple payment options depending on which services you need. To learn about your cost and payment options, schedule a free consultation.

Elevated Credit Repair FAQ

How does Elevated Credit Repair help my credit?
    Elevated Credit Repair helps you improve your credit by disputing inaccuracies on your credit report and monitoring your credit report for errors in the future.
    What are Elevated Credit Repair’s hours?
    Elevated Credit Repair is available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
    How long does Elevated Credit Repair take?
    The time Elevated Credit Repair takes to improve your credit depends on your individual situation. Errors and inaccuracies can be handled quickly, while other issues can take more time.
    Where is Elevated Credit Repair located?
    Elevated Credit Repair is located in Boca Raton, Florida.

Is Elevated Credit Repair legit?

Elevated Credit Repair is a legitimate company that can help you improve your credit score. Its hours may not appeal to you if you're looking for round-the-clock access to customer service, but credit repair doesn’t normally require after-hours emergency meetings. Elevated Credit Repair provides free consultations, so you can decide whether or not it's right for you before committing or spending money.

Elevated Credit Repair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevated Credit Repair?

Original review: March 21, 2022

These folks at Elevated are just superb. They taught me things I had never thought to do. The process was very easy and simple and I guess that's why you hire people to teach you because the tips and tricks that they helped me with are things I never in a million years would have figured out. These guys were awesome no doubt about it!

Original review: March 8, 2022

Elevated really got me out of a pickle. After covid I had bounced from job to job and in Florida housing is so expensive due to all the snowbirds buying up even not so great places. I was forced to take out loans to pay rent and feed kids while changing jobs and got myself into a good amount of debt. Luckily these guys were here to help in all areas and without them I would still be lost.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 3, 2022

Elevated is awesome, Phil who set me up over the phone was very nice and professional and got everything prepped for me so that when I walked in I knew exactly who to speak with and where to go. He also gave me a good idea of what I was walking into and without a doubt this company saved me in more ways than I can describe.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

Great team of professionals here. Really glad a friend of mine recommended them. When covid hit and I was out of a job or bouncing from one job to the next I had to take out some loans just to put on the table and got behind in a few things making my credit not so great. So happy that these guys not only gave me immediate solutions but also long term solutions. Everything went pretty well with these folks!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

Had some setbacks at the start of the year in 2021 and Ive been falling farther and farther behind ever since. I'm happy that I finally found a team of people that knew how to help me by building a plan that works for me! Elevated Credit Repair got me up 40 points in the last few months and I have a steady, comprehensive plan to move forward with!

Original review: March 24, 2022

Wonderful team of professionals that really taught me things. They did a deep dive into my books to find out where the problems started and how they got worse and I confidently say I would never have found a way out of this hole without them.

Original review: March 11, 2022

Absolutely amazing! I had years worth of debt bills and other nonsense on my credit report built up to the point of no return. These guys are thoughtful and kind and helped me come up with solutions I would've never thought to do on my own!

Original review: March 11, 2022

Awesome team that really handled everything like pros. They helped me with some medical bills, school student loans, and other debts I incurred over the years. Don't wait and call them today because if you aren't digging out, you're digging down!

Original review: March 9, 2022

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I was in the low 600s by the end of everything, divorce, moving, car accident, it's been an eventful couple of years for me. With my credit in shambles I wasn't sure where else to turn. Luckily a friend recommended Elevated to me and they took off running and gave me good, feasible solutions to get back on track.

Original review: March 9, 2022

Wonderful team of pros that really know what they're doing and will do everything they can to not only help you out of the dire situation you have probably found yourself in but also teach you how to avoid it in the future. I truly wish I found this company sooner.

Take a Financial Relief Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

Elevated Credit Repair Company Information