5.0/5 (79 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Vincent Landino

About Elevated Credit Repair

Elevated Credit Repair provides individualized credit repair services that include credit report analysis, dispute resolution and ongoing credit monitoring. You can get a free consultation to begin the process with no commitment. Pricing isn’t posted online, but the company will discuss your payment options during your initial consultation.

Pros

• Free consultations
  • Customized services
  • Ongoing credit monitoring

Cons

• Limited customer service hours
  • Opaque pricing

Bottom Line

Elevated Credit Repair analyzes your credit report, disputes inaccuracies and monitors your credit going forward. You’ll need a free consultation to see if its prices are right for you, though.

Top Elevated Credit Repair Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

My credit was really low, I had some troubles in my 20s and didn't really care at the time not realizing how much it would affect me later in life. I was up to eyes in debt and ha...

Verified

What is Elevated Credit Repair?

Elevated Credit Repair is a company offering individualized plans to improve customers’ credit scores. It caters to both individuals and businesses.

Elevated Credit Repair also offers free consultations, so you can make sure it’s the right fit before you commit. During your consultation, you’ll discuss your credit situation, your payment options and how long it will take to repair your credit.

The company is only available to contact on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, which may be an issue if you are busy during those hours.

How does Elevated Credit Repair work?

To work with Elevated Credit Repair, first you'll provide the company with the information it needs to get your credit report and verify your identity (this won’t hurt your credit score). Elevated Credit Repair then breaks down your credit situation and provides you with a customized solution to improve your credit.

Elevated Credit Repair offers three main services:

• Credit report analysis means the company looks at your credit reports from the three major credit bureaus and analyzes the results to come up with an action plan.
  • Credit dispute resolution involves Elevated Credit Repair disputing inaccurate information on your credit report to have it removed. This includes eliminating incorrect payment histories and accounts that are falsely reported to be closed, in collections or delinquent.
  • Ongoing credit monitoring helps you know if a creditor has made a reporting error before it becomes a problem. You can also receive an alert when there’s a change in your credit activity.

Elevated Credit Repair cost

Elevated Credit Repair doesn’t list prices on its website since each customer’s situation is unique. Your cost will depend on what specific services you need, and the company can only provide details once it evaluates your credit situation.

Elevated Credit Repair does offer multiple payment options depending on which services you need. To learn about your cost and payment options, schedule a free consultation.

Elevated Credit Repair FAQ

How does Elevated Credit Repair help my credit?
Elevated Credit Repair helps you improve your credit by disputing inaccuracies on your credit report and monitoring your credit report for errors in the future.
What are Elevated Credit Repair’s hours?
Elevated Credit Repair is available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
How long does Elevated Credit Repair take?
The time Elevated Credit Repair takes to improve your credit depends on your individual situation. Errors and inaccuracies can be handled quickly, while other issues can take more time.
Where is Elevated Credit Repair located?
Elevated Credit Repair is located in Boca Raton, Florida.

Is Elevated Credit Repair legit?

Elevated Credit Repair is a legitimate company that can help you improve your credit score. Its hours may not appeal to you if you're looking for round-the-clock access to customer service, but credit repair doesn’t normally require after-hours emergency meetings. Elevated Credit Repair provides free consultations, so you can decide whether or not it's right for you before committing or spending money.

Elevated Credit Repair Reviews

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

I was living beyond my means in college and got myself deep in credit card debt. A friend recommended I reach out to a credit repair company but I was skeptical because I thought I was in too deep. After speaking with my agent he explained it would take time but it was something that could be fixed. After some time had passed I’ve seen significant improvements in my credit worthiness and I’ve even been able to secure a decent rate to finance a car. They’re highly responsive and always answer when I call. Thankful I found Elevated Credit Repair. It’s a marathon not a sprint!

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

I’ve had terrible credit forever. Since my dad and I have the same name a lot of stuff from him went on my credit report. Tried multiple Credit Repair companies to help and no one could ever get it right. I also didn’t know how to maintain my credit properly. Not only has Elevated gotten all that stuff removed. They also taught me what to do to improve my credit on my own. Since working with them my credit score has gone up over 140 points. Definitely worth the small investment for what I’m going to end up saving in the long run. Thanks guys!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

Jumping from person to person, company to company, I have been trying to fix my credit that was messed up due to some previous medical bills that were never paid and forgot about. These bills were then sent to collections and took a toll on my credit. For some reason, I have not been able to find someone to help me out and repair it until I came across Elevated Credit.

At the initial conversation, the customer service was spectacular and they were very friendly. Coming from someone who does not know much about credit, they took the time to educate me on maintaining good credit moving forward. A lot of the other companies I have tried seemed like they were just tryna take my cash, but these guys explained their options to me and didn’t pressure me into purchasing anything. Thanks to them, I finally just got approved without a co-signer for a new car that I would have never got with my previous credit. I feel that these guys were very honest with me throughout the process and would highly recommend them to anyone dealing with credit issues.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

My credit was really low, I had some troubles in my 20s and didnt really care at the time not realizing how much it would affect me later in life. I was up to eyes in debt and had nowhere left to turn. These guys really made me feel welcome and didnt make me feel bad for the bad choices I made when I was younger. Really glad to have had this company recommended by a friend because without them I wouldve had no way out. They offered a comprehensive plan to consolidate and pay off everything to avoid hiking interest rates and really made this whole process feel easy.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

Elevated Credit has been the most laid back, easy to deal with vendor for something that’s very difficult to wrap my head around: credit score. The simple flat fee is a bargain, and knowing I don’t have to do the disputes myself is a huge load lifted off my shoulders. Never once was I pressured, because there is no extra charges. Elevated Credit is honest and up front. By giving them your details they quickly review your history and get to work on all the negative remarks. I’ve been nothing but pleased in the direction we have set sail. Communication is top notch. Any question I’ve had, regarding our current strategy or questions about how to handle future credit issues have been answered in depth, with reasoning and practical advice.

For the cost, I’d gladly pay more, this service is a steal and the team is a delight to work with. If you’re in need of help with improving your credit score do not miss the opportunity to work with the best in the business, Elevated is the real deal. I was not paid to make this review, I’m a real satisfied customer and I will happily recommend them to all my family and friends. It really doesn’t get any better than this level of service.

Original review: March 24, 2022

Wonderful team of professionals that really taught me things. They did a deep dive into my books to find out where the problems started and how they got worse and I confidently say I would never have found a way out of this hole without them.

Original review: March 21, 2022

These folks at Elevated are just superb. They taught me things I had never thought to do. The process was very easy and simple and I guess that's why you hire people to teach you because the tips and tricks that they helped me with are things I never in a million years would have figured out. These guys were awesome no doubt about it!

Original review: March 11, 2022

Absolutely amazing! I had years worth of debt bills and other nonsense on my credit report built up to the point of no return. These guys are thoughtful and kind and helped me come up with solutions I would've never thought to do on my own!

Original review: March 11, 2022

Awesome team that really handled everything like pros. They helped me with some medical bills, school student loans, and other debts I incurred over the years. Don't wait and call them today because if you aren't digging out, you're digging down!

Original review: March 9, 2022

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I was in the low 600s by the end of everything, divorce, moving, car accident, it's been an eventful couple of years for me. With my credit in shambles I wasn't sure where else to turn. Luckily a friend recommended Elevated to me and they took off running and gave me good, feasible solutions to get back on track.

Elevated Credit Repair Company Information