2. Finance

4.9/5 (145 ratings)
Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

About Credit Saint

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

Pros

• 3 levels of service
    • Deals with every type of negative item
    • 90-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Only available in 41 states

Bottom Line

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

Top Credit Saint Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

They took the time to really teach me a lot on the initial phone call. What is actually damage and what is not. I like that she told me the truth rather than use a scare tactic. I...

Verified

Tonight we ate Chinese food on the floor of an apartment we could not get 6 months ago. It was the best food we ever ate in a place of our own. Finally. We were living with family...

What is Credit Saint?

Credit Saint provides professional credit repair services that help you restore your credit by removing inaccurate, misleading or biased entries that lower your credit score. The company has more than 15 years of experience and offers personalized restoration plans based on your needs. Credit Saint also provides educational resources to help you maintain your credit score after it has been repaired.

The company also gives you access to an online account page that lets you track your credit repair progress. The page includes a timeline, progress report and credit analysis.

How does Credit Saint work?

Start your credit repair journey with Credit Saint’s free credit evaluation. The company's certified credit specialists work with you to challenge inaccurate or negative items on your credit report, including:

• Late payments
    • Identity theft
    • Charge-offs
    • Collections
    • Bankruptcies
    • Liens
    • Repossessions
    • Judgments

Credit Saint's specialists use their industry experience to create custom arguments for each challenge, which is the most effective strategy when attempting to have negative entries removed from your credit report. Removing negative entries typically results in an increased credit score, which helps you get approved for mortgages, receive better APRs on credit cards and qualify for auto loans.

How much does Credit Saint cost?

Credit Saint offers three different levels of service at varying price points. Each level of service is designed to tackle specific aspects of credit repair.

1. Credit Polish: $99 first work fee, then $79.99 per month. This moderately aggressive service targets some of the most common types of negative entries, including late payments, charge-offs, collection reports and inaccurate entries caused by identity theft.
    2. Credit Remodel: $99 first work fee, then $99.99 per month. This is a more aggressive service that includes escalated information requests, making it ideal for people with repossessions or bankruptcy items on their credit reports.
    3. Clean Slate: $195 first work fee, then $119.99 per month. Credit Saint’s most aggressive plan deals with any item on your credit report, including judgments.

The company includes a 90-day money back guarantee, and clients can cancel service at any time.

Credit Saint FAQ

Where does Credit Saint do business?
    Credit Saint does business in 43 states and Washington, D.C. It does not offer credit repair services in the following states:
    • Georgia
    • Kansas
    • Louisiana
    • Michigan
    • Oregon
    • Mississippi
    • South Carolina
    How will Credit Saint improve my credit?
    Credit Saint improves your credit by assigning your case to a personal advisory team that works to remove negative or inaccurate items from your credit report. Your advisory team stays in contact with you throughout the entire process, keeping you updated while counseling you on how to build a stronger credit history.
    Does Credit Saint have a money-back guarantee?
    Yes, because of Credit Saint’s 90-day money-back guarantee, you’re eligible for a full refund if you don’t see questionable items removed from your credit report within 90 days of starting the credit repair process.
    Is Credit Saint a legal credit repair service?
    Yes, Credit Saint is a legal credit repair service that offers three different levels of credit repair services.
    What are Credit Saint’s hours?
    Credit Saint is open seven days a week and offers 24/7 online chat and email service.

Is Credit Saint legit?

Credit Saint is a strong choice for customers who need help raising their credit score. The company has more than 15 years of credit restoration experience and offers different levels of service to suit a variety of needs. Credit Saint also helps you maintain your credit score once it has been repaired. If you’re struggling with a low credit score because of negative items on your credit report, check out Credit Saint’s website for more information on its comprehensive credit services.

Credit Saint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

I couldn't be more impressed and satisfied with the service I received throughout the entire set up phone call. The lady who helped me was incredibly patient, kind, humorous, and thorough in answering all my questions and explained everything beautifully. It was wholeheartedly an absolute pleasure, which is saying something considering these kinds of experiences rarely are. I may forget your name as I do all names, but I won't soon forget how pleasant our chat was, thank you. :)

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

I knew Credit Saint was legit before I called; my best friend is 4 months in and 60 point up on her scores. What I didn’t expect, was to make a friend. Joe walked me through, essentially my fails and blunders in life, and I found hope at the end of our call. I’m looking forward to building my life back up with the help of these guys.

Thanks again Joe,

Your friend from California

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

My consultation was handled most effectively and efficiently. The customer service skill, the expertise and experience all worked together to make entering this contract a comfortable safe decision. My consultant devoted all attention to my specific situation. The character of the company was transmitted clearly in demeanor and details. I appreciate very much the service I received entering this process. I hope the process itself and the result will be equally as productive and effective.

Original review: May 26, 2021

At first, the idea of reaching out to anyone when trying to fix bad credit can be scary. I spent quite a bit of time and did my research on which credit repair company or a restoration company may be the best fit for me. I am very busy working full-time and being a single mom while also trying to go to school myself. I simply called to get some information and felt that I was met with very peaceful and polite help from the person that took my call! Once Damien explained everything to me it felt like it was the right step to take so I could finally get my life back from my not so great credit.

We all have to start somewhere when it comes to rebuilding after something bad happens. I appreciate the willingness and wanting to help. The customer guarantee is excellent not many other Companies have as high of a success rate. It was very nice to talk to somebody who was knowledgeable and wanted to help. I felt like they really cared and took the time to tailor my situation to how to help me further improve. They also gave me information that I did not know about in terms of credit and how to do better or improve what things look good/bad. I hope that everyone is able to have the experience with Damien that I did today! He is excellent. I appreciate his help so very much! I’m now on track to rebuilding my life and I am happy to see where I can get to!

Original review: April 13, 2021

Andrew was really helpful, he listened to all my concerns and explained everything about Credit Saint. He gave me many options and the best ways to help me improve my credit score. He seemed to really care about helping me improve my credit and the best way to do that without spending a ridiculous amount of money for a long period of time. I’m excited to see my credit improve and trust credit saint will do their best to help me.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

Joel, was an excellent representative and provided me with the most excellent support and information to make a decision concerning moving forward to fix my credit report. Joel was not even courteous but well informed as to my situation. Joel should be commended.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Really felt heard and understood by Frankie regarding how the various complex life situations brought me to the point of seeking assistance. There was no judgment or suggestions about the past, just mindfulness about the complexity of how life is. Thank you for being there on the first step to me regaining confidence and control of my life.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Marsha was great and patient. She explained all details and made sure I understand. She was very nice and made me feel safe with giving her my personal information and putting my trust that I will be a happy customer.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

Very nice and easy to talk to. She was very patient. I did not feel like I was being judged. The call to about a hour and was informative. I didn't feel like I was talking to a salesperson, like had in the past with other companies.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I am very pleased with the excellent customer service provided by, Vicky. She was friendly, attentive, patient, thorough, honest. courteous, and extremely helpful. I feel confident that I will receive great results. I would highly recommend people to use this company.

Credit Saint Company Information