Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.12/5

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

BOTTOM LINE

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

PROS

• 3 levels of service
  • Deals with every type of negative item
  • 90-day money-back guarantee

CONS

• Only available in 41 states

Top Credit Saint Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

They took the time to really teach me a lot on the initial phone call. What is actually damage and what is not. I like that she told me the truth rather than use a scare tactic. I don't normally review anything, but her integrity earned this one.

Tonight we ate Chinese food on the floor of an apartment we could not get 6 months ago. It was the best food we ever ate in a place of our own. Finally. We were living with family before this. Credit Saint didn't do it all for us, but they did play a role. We are grateful.

Credit Saint Call Now Toll Free (478) 845-6310 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

What is Credit Saint?

Credit Saint provides professional credit repair services that help you restore your credit by removing inaccurate, misleading or biased entries that lower your credit score. The company has more than 15 years of experience and offers personalized restoration plans based on your needs. Credit Saint also provides educational resources to help you maintain your credit score after it has been repaired.

The company also gives you access to an online account page that lets you track your credit repair progress. The page includes a timeline, progress report and credit analysis.

How does Credit Saint work?

Start your credit repair journey with Credit Saint’s free credit evaluation. The company's certified credit specialists work with you to challenge inaccurate or negative items on your credit report, including:

• Late payments
  • Identity theft
  • Charge-offs
  • Collections
  • Bankruptcies
  • Liens
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments

Credit Saint's specialists use their industry experience to create custom arguments for each challenge, which is the most effective strategy when attempting to have negative entries removed from your credit report. Removing negative entries typically results in an increased credit score, which helps you get approved for mortgages, receive better APRs on credit cards and qualify for auto loans.

How much does Credit Saint cost?

Credit Saint offers three different levels of service at varying price points. Each level of service is designed to tackle specific aspects of credit repair.

1. Credit Polish: $99 first work fee, then $79.99 per month. This moderately aggressive service targets some of the most common types of negative entries, including late payments, charge-offs, collection reports and inaccurate entries caused by identity theft.
  2. Credit Remodel: $99 first work fee, then $99.99 per month. This is a more aggressive service that includes escalated information requests, making it ideal for people with repossessions or bankruptcy items on their credit reports.
  3. Clean Slate: $195 first work fee, then $119.99 per month. Credit Saint’s most aggressive plan deals with any item on your credit report, including judgments.

The company includes a 90-day money back guarantee, and clients can cancel service at any time.

Credit Saint FAQ

Where does Credit Saint do business?
Credit Saint does business in 43 states and Washington, D.C. It does not offer credit repair services in the following states:
  • Georgia
  • Kansas
  • Louisiana
  • Michigan
  • Oregon
  • Mississippi
  • South Carolina
How will Credit Saint improve my credit?
Credit Saint improves your credit by assigning your case to a personal advisory team that works to remove negative or inaccurate items from your credit report. Your advisory team stays in contact with you throughout the entire process, keeping you updated while counseling you on how to build a stronger credit history.
Does Credit Saint have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, because of Credit Saint’s 90-day money-back guarantee, you’re eligible for a full refund if you don’t see questionable items removed from your credit report within 90 days of starting the credit repair process.
Is Credit Saint a legal credit repair service?
Yes, Credit Saint is a legal credit repair service that offers three different levels of credit repair services.
What are Credit Saint’s hours?
Credit Saint is open seven days a week and offers 24/7 online chat and email service.

Is Credit Saint legit?

Credit Saint is a strong choice for customers who need help raising their credit score. The company has more than 15 years of credit restoration experience and offers different levels of service to suit a variety of needs. Credit Saint also helps you maintain your credit score once it has been repaired. If you’re struggling with a low credit score because of negative items on your credit report, check out Credit Saint’s website for more information on its comprehensive credit services.

Credit Saint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: June 24, 2020

I had tried to get my credit cleared up using 3 other firms I won't mention their names. They are so nasty to their clients they would probably sue me for telling the truth. I went to Google and found the top 5 credit repair company listed. I called them all and the only one who even took an interest in my situation was Credit Saint.

They were courteous, they listened to what I had to say. They didn't judge. They explained how their system worked and gave me pricing amounts and a 90 moneyback guarantee. They told me I could discontinue their service at any time and all this for less than 100 dollars. They got everything off my record within 3 months. They even go the account off that no one else could get to budge. If you don't want to spend the rest of your life clearing up your credit by using anyone but credit saint be my guest. But hear this. I worked in the credit collection field for many years and it took credit saint to get my credit back on track. Now I am going to buy a house and living worry free of all these past debts.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2020

Life throws you on a roller coaster, and for some like myself, a credit score is the last thing you are thinking of because you are just trying to handle the downs of life so you can get back up. Once things in my life were better, that is when my bad credit score hit me hard. There’s no way I would be able to get a home with it. I read reviews for the leading credit fixers out there including Credit Saint. All had good and not so good reviews. After about a month of research on the companies, I decided to go with Credit Saint because I had a great conversation with one of their agents. I got set up and this is how it has been so far:

I started working with CS in November of 2019. To this date, they have removed half of my negative remarks and one charge off. We still have a way to go, but I am very happy because I wouldn’t have gotten here without them. In my experience so far, I have come to find out you need patience for the process, but Credit Saints’ process does work. My credit score has gone up and I am finally seeing hope in owning my own home one day. Yes, you have to send in your reports once you receive them in the mail, but if you are serious about fixing your Credit report, then this is absolutely such a small task. Credit Saint is obviously behind the scenes working hard for you because you start seeing things being removed.

Everyone at Credit Saint has been kind and knowledgeable. They have great customer service and they don’t give you fluff, they are honest about what you should expect. CS’ customer portal is good, it has a timeline of all your communication with them, plus every time they send out challenges to the creditors. Also, they have a countdown of days for when you should receive your next reports in the mail. All of This allows me to monitor the progress without having to pick up the phone to ask someone from CS. If you do have a question and need to speak with someone they are responsive. This experience has been a good one so far and I wouldn’t have been able to do what Credit Saint has done for me so far. Thank you for what you have done and will continue to do for me, Credit Saint! I know you can do this for me!

Original review: March 27, 2020

I originally gave you a horrible review because in three months and for $300, the only thing that happened was I had two late payments removed. Since I gave the bad review, I received an email stating that I should call Credit Saint and that they would help me. I called, and once they reviewed my file, they refunded the $300 in full. THANK YOU!! It's especially important now that I've lost my job due to the coronavirus outbreak and am having trouble finding work while raising my 4yo grandson as my own. Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!

Original review: March 13, 2020

My experience was excellent. One of the best decisions I ever made was to contract Credit Saint, LLC to help me resolve my financial problems with credit cards institutions. Credit Saint, LLC made my problems theirs. They handled my case diligently. They kept constant contact with me as they continue to fight to resolve my problems. Staff wise; every single staff I spoke with were very friendly, humble, attentive, respectful, honest in explaining stuff to you. They restored my financial dignity and status. I with a heartbeat will recommend to anyone who has issues with your credit record to contract this great company “Credit Saint, LLC“. You will not regret it. It will be the best decision you will make in life. Restore your financial dignity and status one more time. Give yourself a second chance regardless of how bad your credit record might be. Credit Saint, LLC got your back. Trust me.

Credit Saint response

One of the best reviews we've read. "Credit Saint made my problems theirs" We will right that on a wall here so the teams can take pride it that statement. That is who we strive to be. Thank you for this review.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I kept hearing bad things about credit repair companies. I was pretty hesitant. I found Credit Saint because I search companies with guarantees. I read the fine print very clearly and couldnt find anything fishy. I had to pay my bills on time, I had to send them the documents they asked for and I had to confirm I would give them at LEASt 90 days. It didnt even come to that. My score went up 30 points in 50 days. Cant wait to see how high it goes.

Credit Saint response

Thank you for the review! Great to see score bursts. Now we are on offense, you protect that gain by making sure everything is on auto pay and there is no chance of new damage happening. We will continue to press for you.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I have paid Credit Saint since April. My report did not change a bit. They asked for $190 upfront and $119 every month. I wouldn't have minded if they did anything but absolutely nothing was worked on. Additionally, you can't get hold of anyone on the phone when you call. They have no issue taking your money but the service is horrible considering nothing was ever done. I've asked for my money back. I hope I hear something back right away.

Hi Bryan!

We tried to reach out to you regarding your refund.

A member of our quality assurance team has also tried to contact you, but was not able to connect.

Please dial us back when you get the chance.

Thank you.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

I signed up with Credit Saint and spent over an hour explaining my situation about ID Theft and other particular items we needed help with Ben. Everything was set up, and my husband was going to be added in a couple of days. I had previously completed many letters and other materials that would help with cleaning things up for us credit-wise. However, they didn’t want any of this information, which was a red flag (ID theft items from FTC, CFPB, and other essential letters). My husband called and wasn’t happy with the customer service at all, so we decided to cancel. In turn, I called them back and was transferred to a supervisor Ethan. We spoke for another hour and I went over all of our information again. They hadn’t written down anything and all of his answers to my questions were opposite from the original person I spoke to (basically a sales pitch to keep me paying).

Feeling a little better about going forward I wanted him to speak with my husband. Also, an email was supposed to come to me so I can send all of my ID Theft and letter items to them. This email never came. Ethan didn’t call my husband back as promised, and the next day my husband called and was told Ethan would call back and he still didn’t. When we called to cancel again of course Ethan came on the line and with absolutely no remorse about the terrible customer service, he canceled us. I was really looking forward to some help with our situation, but Credit Saint was a terrible letdown.

Hi Angela,

We have been trying to reach you regarding these concerns.

Please give us a call or specify a time in which you would like us to reach out to you.

We will take excellent care of you!

Thanks!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

I tried not to give a star but I had to, because they would get none. Do not choose them. Very unresponsive, and when you call In to cancel they will try and lower the price or either tell you they are sorry for no progress and act like they are getting right to it. I am with Lexington now and I have had so many removals and updates within a month of having their service. Also beware of with Credit Saint you have to get all 3 of your reports and send to Them every month with Lexington you don’t. A waste of money, no movement with your account and lies. DO NOT USE CREDIT SAINT. They did nothing for me, I even contacted them to get my money back guarantee. Guess who didn’t get reimbursed? I didn’t. Not a dime!

Hi Ms. Johnson,

We are a bit confused by this feedback as we are still waiting on follow-up on your end from that conversation that we had with you on the 2nd of September.

Please know that we do not pick and choose with our refund policy.

It is available for any client that is in our service with nothing removed from their history by the 90th day of being with us.

If nothing has been removed by our service, we will of course take care of you.

Please give us a call so we can take care of this for you.

Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

I was initially going to give Credit Saint 1 star but after looking at my reports and comparing each one more closing the right thing to do was to be fair. Only thing for me the cycles were too long but if you have the time on your hands Credit Saint can work.

Original review: July 6, 2020

I purchased the most expensive package from them and received nothing in return. I was told I would have a team working for me. When I would call them I never got the same person twice. I always got a different answer on a timeline on when I would see results. When I bought the most expensive package I was told it was the most aggressive and they would do a clean sweep. I will repeat myself!!! They did not do anything to help me. All they did was lie and take my money... I would not recommend Credit Saint to anyone. Not one item was taken off my credit report, but they kept telling me give them another 45 days to work on my credit. So basically they wanted my money for another month!!! Worst mistake I ever made and will not be back. I would have given them a negative star rating, but that was not an option.

Credit Saint Company Information