Call toll free

Call toll free
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.60/5
Visit Website

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

PROS

• 3 levels of service
  • Deals with every type of negative item
  • 90-day money-back guarantee

CONS

• Only available in 41 states

Top Credit Saint Reviews

They took the time to really teach me a lot on the initial phone call. What is actually damage and what is not. I like that she told me the truth rather than use a scare tactic. I don't normally review anything, but her integrity earned this one.

Tonight we ate Chinese food on the floor of an apartment we could not get 6 months ago. It was the best food we ever ate in a place of our own. Finally. We were living with family before this. Credit Saint didn't do it all for us, but they did play a role. We are grateful.

What is Credit Saint?

Credit Saint provides professional credit repair services that help you restore your credit by removing inaccurate, misleading or biased entries that lower your credit score. The company has more than 15 years of experience and offers personalized restoration plans based on your needs. Credit Saint also provides educational resources to help you maintain your credit score after it has been repaired.

The company also gives you access to an online account page that lets you track your credit repair progress. The page includes a timeline, progress report and credit analysis.

How does Credit Saint work?

Start your credit repair journey with Credit Saint’s free credit evaluation. The company's certified credit specialists work with you to challenge inaccurate or negative items on your credit report, including:

• Late payments
  • Identity theft
  • Charge-offs
  • Collections
  • Bankruptcies
  • Liens
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments

Credit Saint's specialists use their industry experience to create custom arguments for each challenge, which is the most effective strategy when attempting to have negative entries removed from your credit report. Removing negative entries typically results in an increased credit score, which helps you get approved for mortgages, receive better APRs on credit cards and qualify for auto loans.

How much does Credit Saint cost?

Credit Saint offers three different levels of service at varying price points. Each level of service is designed to tackle specific aspects of credit repair.

1. Credit Polish: $99 first work fee, then $79.99 per month. This moderately aggressive service targets some of the most common types of negative entries, including late payments, charge-offs, collection reports and inaccurate entries caused by identity theft.
  2. Credit Remodel: $99 first work fee, then $99.99 per month. This is a more aggressive service that includes escalated information requests, making it ideal for people with repossessions or bankruptcy items on their credit reports.
  3. Clean Slate: $195 first work fee, then $119.99 per month. Credit Saint’s most aggressive plan deals with any item on your credit report, including judgments.

The company includes a 90-day money back guarantee, and clients can cancel service at any time.

Credit Saint FAQ

Where does Credit Saint do business?
Credit Saint does business in 43 states and Washington, D.C. It does not offer credit repair services in the following states:
  • Georgia
  • Kansas
  • Louisiana
  • Michigan
  • Oregon
  • Mississippi
  • South Carolina
How will Credit Saint improve my credit?
Credit Saint improves your credit by assigning your case to a personal advisory team that works to remove negative or inaccurate items from your credit report. Your advisory team stays in contact with you throughout the entire process, keeping you updated while counseling you on how to build a stronger credit history.
Does Credit Saint have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, because of Credit Saint’s 90-day money-back guarantee, you’re eligible for a full refund if you don’t see questionable items removed from your credit report within 90 days of starting the credit repair process.
Is Credit Saint a legal credit repair service?
Yes, Credit Saint is a legal credit repair service that offers three different levels of credit repair services.
What are Credit Saint’s hours?
Credit Saint is open seven days a week and offers 24/7 online chat and email service.

Is Credit Saint legit?

Credit Saint is a strong choice for customers who need help raising their credit score. The company has more than 15 years of credit restoration experience and offers different levels of service to suit a variety of needs. Credit Saint also helps you maintain your credit score once it has been repaired. If you’re struggling with a low credit score because of negative items on your credit report, check out Credit Saint’s website for more information on its comprehensive credit services.

Credit Saint Reviews

Original review: March 27, 2020

Life throws you on a roller coaster, and for some like myself, a credit score is the last thing you are thinking of because you are just trying to handle the downs of life so you can get back up. Once things in my life were better, that is when my bad credit score hit me hard. There’s no way I would be able to get a home with it. I read reviews for the leading credit fixers out there including Credit Saint. All had good and not so good reviews. After about a month of research on the companies, I decided to go with Credit Saint because I had a great conversation with one of their agents. I got set up and this is how it has been so far:

I started working with CS in November of 2019. To this date, they have removed half of my negative remarks and one charge off. We still have a way to go, but I am very happy because I wouldn’t have gotten here without them. In my experience so far, I have come to find out you need patience for the process, but Credit Saints’ process does work. My credit score has gone up and I am finally seeing hope in owning my own home one day. Yes, you have to send in your reports once you receive them in the mail, but if you are serious about fixing your Credit report, then this is absolutely such a small task. Credit Saint is obviously behind the scenes working hard for you because you start seeing things being removed.

Everyone at Credit Saint has been kind and knowledgeable. They have great customer service and they don’t give you fluff, they are honest about what you should expect. CS’ customer portal is good, it has a timeline of all your communication with them, plus every time they send out challenges to the creditors. Also, they have a countdown of days for when you should receive your next reports in the mail. All of This allows me to monitor the progress without having to pick up the phone to ask someone from CS. If you do have a question and need to speak with someone they are responsive. This experience has been a good one so far and I wouldn’t have been able to do what Credit Saint has done for me so far. Thank you for what you have done and will continue to do for me, Credit Saint! I know you can do this for me!

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 13, 2020

My experience was excellent. One of the best decisions I ever made was to contract Credit Saint, LLC to help me resolve my financial problems with credit cards institutions. Credit Saint, LLC made my problems theirs. They handled my case diligently. They kept constant contact with me as they continue to fight to resolve my problems. Staff wise; every single staff I spoke with were very friendly, humble, attentive, respectful, honest in explaining stuff to you. They restored my financial dignity and status. I with a heartbeat will recommend to anyone who has issues with your credit record to contract this great company “Credit Saint, LLC“. You will not regret it. It will be the best decision you will make in life. Restore your financial dignity and status one more time. Give yourself a second chance regardless of how bad your credit record might be. Credit Saint, LLC got your back. Trust me.

Credit Saint response

One of the best reviews we've read. "Credit Saint made my problems theirs" We will right that on a wall here so the teams can take pride it that statement. That is who we strive to be. Thank you for this review.

Original review: June 14, 2019

The results are good. If getting garbage off your report is your goal, this is your company. Don't expect a beautiful portal. Their portal is "no frills". Here's the kicker, when they challenge, they actually write challenges. This is the difference for all of you comparing Credit Saint to Lexington Law. I've used both. Lex Law offers you like 5 reasons you can challenge an item, "divorce", "military", "not mine" etc. Their system is beautiful to look at, but as far as actual credit repair, Credit Saint's style in most cases will be more effective. They took 45 minutes with me going over the Fair Credit Reporting Act and how we could use it against my damage. They pressed me for more details in certain situations because the rep would not "lead" me in generating my argument, but did know what questions to ask to reach the point of having a viable course of action that was in step with the law.

They also told me that I didn't have an argument in some cases where the situation I gave them was not enough, they felt, to warrant a challenge to the bureaus. Although, I started the call wanting to challenge everything to get my score as high as I could, the rep discouraging me from just blindly challenging everything told me that this was a company of integrity and they wanted to have it with me, as well as with the credit bureaus. I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes, and I liked that the rep's position was, argue the right things, and argue them with the truth. That's how you win.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I honestly can't believe the honesty and integrity I experienced in dealing with Credit Saint. There was no sales pitch, just straight up advice on what they do. Great communication online, on the phone and in documenting all our interactions on my private portal. Long story short, they cleared up some questionable charges on my report and got all 3 of my credit scores from the low 600's to over 720. This allowed me to apply for a $1 million mortgage at the most competitive rate. Credit Saint exceeded my expectations. And then, I thanked them and asked to cancel my account and they did so IMMEDIATELY without trying to get any more money out of me. Companies with this type of integrity are very few and far between. Thank you so very much Credit Saint!

Original review: April 6, 2019

The website is kind of a pain. So they lost a star. It makes you verify info a bunch. I guess they cant be too careful, but it gets to be a thing after a while. But that's the worst part. I talked to other companies (I don't know if I should mention names) and the consultation with the Credit Saint rep was different when the others sounded the same. With CS they never charged for the consultation, wish I'd known because I paid for a consultation earlier that day with another company. AND the consultation with CS was FAR better. Like a million times better. They spent time going over the actual law with me so I knew what creditors could do and what they could not. It helped me to know how to look at my report and see the flags my rep was looking for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: March 27, 2020

I originally gave you a horrible review because in three months and for $300, the only thing that happened was I had two late payments removed. Since I gave the bad review, I received an email stating that I should call Credit Saint and that they would help me. I called, and once they reviewed my file, they refunded the $300 in full. THANK YOU!! It's especially important now that I've lost my job due to the coronavirus outbreak and am having trouble finding work while raising my 4yo grandson as my own. Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!

Original review: March 26, 2020

Thank you. I seen amazing change on my credit report in 2 month so I would like to work with you for next 2 month so I can buy house soon. Thanks to Credit Saint. I would like to see my credit report 8 score. I just need a little information regarding help full information so I can go on for the future to have the best credit score.

Original review: March 25, 2020

Extremely responsive and has helped me understand what credit is and how to build it. I am extremely happy with Credit Saint and hope to continue. In only 3 months they have removed negative items from my credit report. I hope to continue to work with them!

Original review: March 23, 2020

Credit Saint has been everything I thought they would be. My credit rating has been helped by this terrific company. Staff is efficient, polite, and professional. Would definitely recommend them to others. This company has performed to an extremely high level doing exactly as they said they would do.

Original review: March 23, 2020

Within just 3 months, I can already see the impact of Credit Saint as they have been great in helping me (piece by piece) restore my credit. While I'm not completely there yet, I'm confident Credit Saint will get the job done.

Credit Saint Company Information