Call toll free
4.58/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint will create a plan that will help you build positive credit. Our program works in 45-day cycles in which you will be receiving credit reports that will inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit. Backed up by our 90-day money back guarantee, you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

45 Credit Saint Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

They took the time to really teach me a lot on the initial phone call. What is actually damage and what is not. I thought that were a heavy factor since the guy at the dealership said so, but the Credit Saint girl said they were not. I like that she told me the truth rather than use a scare tactic. Then after she won my trust, I wanted the most expensive program, but she gave me the middle tier because with my "level of damage" as she put it, Their Remodel program would act like their top program "Clean Slate". I don't normally review anything, but her integrity earned this one.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2019

The results are good. If getting garbage off your report is your goal, this is your company. Don't expect a beautiful portal. Their portal is "no frills". Here's the kicker, when they challenge, they actually write challenges. This is the difference for all of you comparing Credit Saint to Lexington Law. I've used both. Lex Law offers you like 5 reasons you can challenge an item, "divorce", "military", "not mine" etc. Their system is beautiful to look at, but as far as actual credit repair, Credit Saint's style in most cases will be more effective. They took 45 minutes with me going over the Fair Credit Reporting Act and how we could use it against my damage. They pressed me for more details in certain situations because the rep would not "lead" me in generating my argument, but did know what questions to ask to reach the point of having a viable course of action that was in step with the law.

They also told me that I didn't have an argument in some cases where the situation I gave them was not enough, they felt, to warrant a challenge to the bureaus. Although, I started the call wanting to challenge everything to get my score as high as I could, the rep discouraging me from just blindly challenging everything told me that this was a company of integrity and they wanted to have it with me, as well as with the credit bureaus. I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes, and I liked that the rep's position was, argue the right things, and argue them with the truth. That's how you win.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I honestly can't believe the honesty and integrity I experienced in dealing with Credit Saint. There was no sales pitch, just straight up advice on what they do. Great communication online, on the phone and in documenting all our interactions on my private portal. Long story short, they cleared up some questionable charges on my report and got all 3 of my credit scores from the low 600's to over 720. This allowed me to apply for a $1 million mortgage at the most competitive rate. Credit Saint exceeded my expectations. And then, I thanked them and asked to cancel my account and they did so IMMEDIATELY without trying to get any more money out of me. Companies with this type of integrity are very few and far between. Thank you so very much Credit Saint!

Original review: April 6, 2019

The website is kind of a pain. So they lost a star. It makes you verify info a bunch. I guess they cant be too careful, but it gets to be a thing after a while. But that's the worst part. I talked to other companies (I don't know if I should mention names) and the consultation with the Credit Saint rep was different when the others sounded the same. With CS they never charged for the consultation, wish I'd known because I paid for a consultation earlier that day with another company. AND the consultation with CS was FAR better. Like a million times better. They spent time going over the actual law with me so I knew what creditors could do and what they could not. It helped me to know how to look at my report and see the flags my rep was looking for.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

A realtor recommended Credit Saint to me. And normally I would have brushed her off, but she was very enthusiastic about how they helped some other people that she referred to them. 'Id just been turned down for the mortgage I needed so I had nothing to lose in signing up, that was in November of 2018. Now in Feb of 2019 we have the approval we wanted. Not just approved. I have a 4% rate. Tier 1 credit they call it. (Better credit means you get a lower rate, that means your payment goes down, and you can afford a more expensive house for the same monthly payment vs. higher rate, you get less house for the same money.) From not being approved at all less than 4 months ago. I recommend the realtor to everyone I meet, she has become part of our family. Her advice got us our house. And of course I'd recommend Credit Saint.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Resolution response: Aug. 21, 2019

Credit Saint reached out to me and helped clarify my misreading of the Experian report. I was originally upset that no progress happened, but they're a good company that will help clean up one's credit history. (Side note: Experian summarizes your dispute results like an idiot) They did manage to delete all the stupid "You-missed-a-payment-once-on-this-store-credit-card-that-you-only-signed-up-for-to-get-a-discount." dings on one's credit.

I was also faked out by my own credit score moving very little, but Taryn helped remind me that opening a new account (I refinanced my vehicle) was going to bring it down. I'm glad they helped make sense of what seemed like spinning tires in the mud because I was distraught at first. I think everyone's situation is different, but they have experience dealing with all kinds, so I'm grateful I chose them.

-----

Thanks for being good people. Faith in humanity restored, at least a bit.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

Went to Credit Saint to repair my credit: Things went smoothly at the beginning, but first round, nothing happened. Kept going and paid for a second round, "We're going to aggressively try now!" Nothing happened. However, because I paid out a $68 drug test, that wasn't even supposed to be billed to me, my company was supposed to have paid for it (it was even addressed to their location, but it hit my credit score instead?), they won't give me a refund. So in other words, I paid a bill that wasn't mine to a company that cussed me out, and I paid Credit Saint $300 for "guiding me" to pay that fictitious debt. This was a terrible idea.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I had a call with my advocate at Credit Saint today where they informed me that I had no damage left in my credit history. I was in the program for less than 90 days. I think it was around day 81 overall since I signed up. I had about 22 boo boos on my credit when I started. It was a lot of student loan stuff. Im glad to say it worked and it did not take that long.

Original review: June 21, 2019

We needed this to work for my husband's security clearance so we researched and researched. We settled on Credit Saint because of the BBB really. Lexington was the other option because you see them everywhere, but apples to apples, they didn't offer a refund, and the reputation was not as good. I don't regret going with Credit Saint. it took a little while but they did a good job.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Very disappointed. Poorly managed company. Employees have no idea what's going on. My credit card was charged twice last month. This past month I didn't receive one item from the reporting agencies like normal indicating they stole from me and did nothing. Please find another company! They must pay a lot for these high reviews that aren't warranted.

Original review: May 23, 2019

They don't promise much, you will get that from the first phone call. I was almost not going to sign up because the rep wouldn't tell me the likelihood of removing a late payment. But in the first updated report it was removed. I think I was in the service 2 months. Report Clear. Game Over. Victory.

Credit Saint Company Information