Call toll free
4.64/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint will create a plan that will help you build positive credit. Our program works in 45-day cycles in which you will be receiving credit reports that will inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit. Backed up by our 90-day money back guarantee, you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

39 Credit Saint Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 14, 2019

I honestly can't believe the honesty and integrity I experienced in dealing with Credit Saint. There was no sales pitch, just straight up advice on what they do. Great communication online, on the phone and in documenting all our interactions on my private portal. Long story short, they cleared up some questionable charges on my report and got all 3 of my credit scores from the low 600's to over 720. This allowed me to apply for a $1 million mortgage at the most competitive rate. Credit Saint exceeded my expectations. And then, I thanked them and asked to cancel my account and they did so IMMEDIATELY without trying to get any more money out of me. Companies with this type of integrity are very few and far between. Thank you so very much Credit Saint!

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 6, 2019

The website is kind of a pain. So they lost a star. It makes you verify info a bunch. I guess they cant be too careful, but it gets to be a thing after a while. But that's the worst part. I talked to other companies (I don't know if I should mention names) and the consultation with the Credit Saint rep was different when the others sounded the same. With CS they never charged for the consultation, wish I'd known because I paid for a consultation earlier that day with another company. AND the consultation with CS was FAR better. Like a million times better. They spent time going over the actual law with me so I knew what creditors could do and what they could not. It helped me to know how to look at my report and see the flags my rep was looking for.

Original review: March 7, 2019

My credit was banged up. Little things here and there for years, bad marriage, some financial mistakes and business moves that didn't pan out. I thought I'd never get back on track. Credit Saint gets stuff off the report. They really do. I'm not done, but I'm definitely not as bad as I was. I'm getting mortgage offers now, but I'm going to let them work longer and watch the rates go down.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

A realtor recommended Credit Saint to me. And normally I would have brushed her off, but she was very enthusiastic about how they helped some other people that she referred to them. 'Id just been turned down for the mortgage I needed so I had nothing to lose in signing up, that was in November of 2018. Now in Feb of 2019 we have the approval we wanted. Not just approved. I have a 4% rate. Tier 1 credit they call it. (Better credit means you get a lower rate, that means your payment goes down, and you can afford a more expensive house for the same monthly payment vs. higher rate, you get less house for the same money.) From not being approved at all less than 4 months ago. I recommend the realtor to everyone I meet, she has become part of our family. Her advice got us our house. And of course I'd recommend Credit Saint.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

They spent 90 min on the phone with me just now answering every question I could think of. And I'm a paralegal at a law firm so I can tell if the person I'm talking to knows the law or not. This girl knew it. She was patient the whole time and never pressured me to sign up. I ended up signing up though even though I was really just calling to ask questions. I was planning to sign up after the holidays, but I want to use my credit ASAP so I took the plunge! Hope it works! I'll update later!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: May 23, 2019

They don't promise much, you will get that from the first phone call. I was almost not going to sign up because the rep wouldn't tell me the likelihood of removing a late payment. But in the first updated report it was removed. I think I was in the service 2 months. Report Clear. Game Over. Victory.

Original review: May 4, 2019

They gooooood! - Jk about the title, but really these people make a difference. I'm very happy I chose to use them. I've only been in their program since March and my score is already up a lot from where I started. I recommend.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I contacted these people when I was at rock bottom. Barbara took the time to explain my credit report to me and how credit works. She told me what to do to gain better credit and she dispelled some credit myths that I thought were true. My score is finally going up.

Rated with 1 starResolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: March 29, 2019

In October of 2018 my FICO score was 619 after paying Credit Saint the $99 dollars start up fee and reviving my 3 credit reports and then I paid $79 3 times and never received another credit report. I called several times and was told they would order another baseline report and I waited 45 days as required by Credit Saint and yet no credit report. I called again and was told this would be escalated to the security department and a new baseline was ordered and the 45 day clock started again. After another 45 days I called to find out what I was paying for. I was offered the top tier service for the same price of $79 to keep me from canceling the service.

After another 45 days still no credit reports. A few things were removed but the items were scheduled to be removed this year by the credit bureaus. After complaining to the head of Credit Saint I was refunded the last month payment. My credit score fell to 584. I have contacted the state Attorney General's office in California and New Jersey. Buyer beware.

Credit Saint response

We spoke to Mr. Garica, He agreed that damage was removed from his report in our service. His main problem was with receiving credit reports from the credit bureaus themselves. We have requested new reports to be sent to him. His review makes it sound like his problem is that we lowered his credit score after he cancelled. But that was not his intent when writing the review. His issues are resolved.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I didnt have a lot of hope going in. I used another service like this before and it didnt work out. Credit Saint is different than other companies. They make you jump through hoops a little with documents, but the results are worth it. They posted far better results in shorter time than the last company I paid for this kind of work.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

So after researching a couple of companies I have decided to go with these guys. I'm still skeptical as I work hard for my money and we all have hard times. So far the communication line is great, well explained from the sound, reviews and ratings. I'm hoping they are just that. So far so good! I signed up 1/27. Today's date is 2/1. 35 late payments, 2 co, 2 col al paid and 1 unpaid that I'm still trying to negotiate with. I will update when I receive updates for those of you who are not brave enough to take the dive my option is remodel. :)

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I'm NOT an easy client. I expect a lot for my hard earned dollars and this company did not let me down. Scores are up over 80 points on all reports. They took off a bunch of gunk, but I'll take a little credit for reducing my balances also in accordance with their instructions to optimize my report.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

No results with them + they were unprofessional in many ways. Had to switch to another company that has a personalized approach and knows what they are doing. That being said, if you don't want a dragged out experience just like Lexington go with a smaller company that is motivated by results.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Credit BOOST! Up 160 points since I started. Probably more. I was very very impressed. My wife told me I was throwing money away on this service, but she didn't have a better suggestions so we rolled the dice. And it turned out to be the best decision.

Original review: May 23, 2018

It took about 6 months to really get my credit back to a place where I can use it from the mess I started with. And I had suffered with bad credit for years before so 6 mo really was not that bad. Considering I have NEVER been able to use credit all my life, I'm 32 now. I've had bad credit since I could first get a credit card. Over the 6 mo with Credit Saint I think I've spent about $500 and I think it's fair considering the overall change in my life. I have enjoyed working with CS.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I called these people in the darkest time of my life. I felt completely lost with my credit with nowhere to turn. The signup consultation was different than the others I'd gone through as other companies just were like "sure sign up and pay us". Credit Saint, wanted to know why I wanted to fight stuff in my credit history and THEN they didn't give me the most expensive program. I didn't have enough "targets" they call the late payments and stuff. I only had 18 total. So they wouldn't bill me the highest program. She could have upsold me and instead gave me the right information to really help me. It was a surprise in today's rat race world.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I fought creditors for what seemed like my whole adult life. I never really advanced in my situation and felt like the creditors were all against me and only wanted excuses to charge no interest, but with bad credit, I had no choice. Credit Saint gave me the power to choose when they boosted my credit score. I’m never going back to bad credit.

Original review: May 16, 2018

With Credit Saint about a year. Started with not knowing anything about my credit and what needed to be done... Had a fico of about 525. Today I'm at 740... Fantastic results. I'm so thrilled of my results. They're with you every step of the way. The timeline they provide is the best part of the program. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Stephanie did an excellent job providing thorough and complete information regarding each and every question about your services. She cleared up the misinformation another organization had given to me. In their effort to get me to pay them for something they were unable to do. They were trying to dupe me into authorizing a credit card charge for a service which they could not provide.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I thought overall your company was awesome and way more smart and logical than other companies. You guys are truly the best. I would highly recommend sending a friend to your company. Please continue the good the work. Great job from you all.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I am writing to say that I appreciate you Guys and Gals. Kept Credit Saint word. Had provided me with the “best possible results in the shortest amount of time” in 4 months. You all assisted me with increasing my credit score up to 140 points. Thank you all for a superb job. I am very pleased with the professional job that was conducted on my credit score. I will recommend your services to anyone that I know that need your services. You had enhanced my life with a beginning of more good things happening. Thanks again Credit Saint. Love the work and effort you put into the best possible Credit Score!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

They got rid of my BK! An attorney in my town told me he couldnt do it, but Credit Saint did. I thought for sure they would fail, but with the guarantee, I had nothing to lose. When I saw the report where the BK was "deleted" and I was shocked that they succeeded.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

These guys are the best. The credit bureaus make it impossible for you to fight creditors even if you're right, because if you refuse to pay something, they ruin your credit score. And no one cares "why" it's ruined, they just want to know the score and then you are not approved for credit. So, what do you do? You pay creditors even if you dispute the charges so that they don't hurt your credit. And once something is on your credit report you have to take time away from your own work to fight it when it never should have been there in the first place. It's not a good system. You are guilty until proven innocent.

I have been fighting Comcast for a year over returned equipment and they agreed that it was a mistake, and THEN sent it to a collection company anyway. So I had to fight with them also. While all that went on over $300, my credit score went from 700 to 590. Total runaround. Bureaus didn't care. Collection people were overseas and didn't understand or care. I had to pay a 3rd party to fight it for me and Credit Saint did. What took me a year of work and still had no resolution Credit Saint fixed in 1 month. I've been kicking myself for not contacting someone for help earlier, but I just didn't believe they could do it if I could not. But they did.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Just signed up with Creditsaint.com. Ashley the accts rep seemed knowledgeable and friendly, I only have 2 things on my credit report that I'm asking for them to help get removed. Hopefully they'll get it resolved to my satisfaction quickly rather than drag it out for months. Will update as soon as I get results.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

My experience with your company is a great one. My account representative Crystal is very hands on and professional. As soon my credit would be fixed I’ll refer the company to others. Actually some people from my family and work asked me how’s my experience with Credit Saint. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

This company is a rare experience. So often today everyone is out trying to make a buck and they don't care about what they have to do to make it. Not Credit Saint. They took the time to really listen to my problems and showed me that although I felt that I was beyond help the situation was really not out of hand. A few changes in my spending and following their suggestions really turned things around. I needed to open credit and they showed me how, and I needed to get rid of some stuff that was hurting my credit reports and they did that also. There is a reason they are rated number 1!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

No one gets 5 stars from me. There is always room to improve. Credit Saint was better than expected. I will say, that their reviews set the bar high for their service. I really expected to be blown away. I check reviews on multiple sites to really get a well rounded impression before spending any money. I'm on a fixed income, and cannot afford to waste a penny. I'll say this for them. They made deletions from my credit history fast. Like they told me to expect. But they didn't tell me what the specific changes would be as they said they couldn't predict it. There were deletions in 30 days. Late payments collections. I still have other stuff to get rid of, so we will see how the rest goes. I will say that I like that everyone I speak to there seems like they truly care about my case and showing me results.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Anyone ever heard of a "government claim"?!? I have. I had a ton of them. Never knew what they were until my credit was destroyed with them. I thought medical collections and student loans couldn't hurt your credit. That's not true. They kill your credit. I had 4 medical collections from my work MAKING me take an ambulance. Then they BILLED ME FOR IT! Also I had what I thought was one student loan that turned out to be 12 student loans. So every time I was late it was 12 lates! How do they get away with that? I make one payment! Awful. Thank God I found Credit Saint. They sorted this mess out for me and the collections were deleted from my history along with about 8 of the government claims. I'm still in the service and it's been about 4 months so far. I'm impressed. It makes me feel like there is hope for the little guy to fight this financial system.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I just got approved for a student loan for my sons spring tuition. I called Credit Saint in october and thought for sure this would be impossible. I was over 100 points lower then. I thought there was no shot help my son with student loans. I did not want to tell him he had to come home. But I was mentally ready to do so as my credit would not be good enough to help him stay at school. Credit Saint erased a truckload of damage from my divorce and my score shot up. I cannot recommend them enough. They do send a ton of emails though. They might try too hard to keep you in the loop with what they are doing, that's my only criticism. Otherwise they are incredible.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Let me start by telling you about myself. I teach paralegal studies in community college, so I have a legal background. I will say that the reps at Credit Saint are the best trained reps out of all the companies I spoke to. I had loaded questions and they knew the answers. Trick questions, they knew that too. I couldn't stump them. That's how I knew that they were the right company. BUT was it all a sales pitch? NO. They literally cleaned out my student loan problems in the first cycle! I talked to a new rep about 2 months in, and they told me they were new and their trainer took over the call who was standing beside them. They take their craft seriously.

Credit Saint Company Information