4.9/5 (179 ratings)
Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

About Credit Saint

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

Pros

• 3 levels of service
    • Deals with every type of negative item
    • 90-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Only available in 41 states

Bottom Line

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

Top Credit Saint Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

They took the time to really teach me a lot on the initial phone call. What is actually damage and what is not. I like that she told me the truth rather than use a scare tactic. I...

Verified

Tonight we ate Chinese food on the floor of an apartment we could not get 6 months ago. It was the best food we ever ate in a place of our own. Finally. We were living with family...

What is Credit Saint?

Credit Saint provides professional credit repair services that help you restore your credit by removing inaccurate, misleading or biased entries that lower your credit score. The company has more than 15 years of experience and offers personalized restoration plans based on your needs. Credit Saint also provides educational resources to help you maintain your credit score after it has been repaired.

The company also gives you access to an online account page that lets you track your credit repair progress. The page includes a timeline, progress report and credit analysis.

How does Credit Saint work?

Start your credit repair journey with Credit Saint’s free credit evaluation. The company's certified credit specialists work with you to challenge inaccurate or negative items on your credit report, including:

• Late payments
    • Identity theft
    • Charge-offs
    • Collections
    • Bankruptcies
    • Liens
    • Repossessions
    • Judgments

Credit Saint's specialists use their industry experience to create custom arguments for each challenge, which is the most effective strategy when attempting to have negative entries removed from your credit report. Removing negative entries typically results in an increased credit score, which helps you get approved for mortgages, receive better APRs on credit cards and qualify for auto loans.

How much does Credit Saint cost?

Credit Saint offers three different levels of service at varying price points. Each level of service is designed to tackle specific aspects of credit repair.

1. Credit Polish: $99 first work fee, then $79.99 per month. This moderately aggressive service targets some of the most common types of negative entries, including late payments, charge-offs, collection reports and inaccurate entries caused by identity theft.
    2. Credit Remodel: $99 first work fee, then $99.99 per month. This is a more aggressive service that includes escalated information requests, making it ideal for people with repossessions or bankruptcy items on their credit reports.
    3. Clean Slate: $195 first work fee, then $119.99 per month. Credit Saint’s most aggressive plan deals with any item on your credit report, including judgments.

The company includes a 90-day money back guarantee, and clients can cancel service at any time.

Credit Saint FAQ

Where does Credit Saint do business?
    Credit Saint does business in 43 states and Washington, D.C. It does not offer credit repair services in the following states:
    • Georgia
    • Kansas
    • Louisiana
    • Michigan
    • Oregon
    • Mississippi
    • South Carolina
    How will Credit Saint improve my credit?
    Credit Saint improves your credit by assigning your case to a personal advisory team that works to remove negative or inaccurate items from your credit report. Your advisory team stays in contact with you throughout the entire process, keeping you updated while counseling you on how to build a stronger credit history.
    Does Credit Saint have a money-back guarantee?
    Yes, because of Credit Saint’s 90-day money-back guarantee, you’re eligible for a full refund if you don’t see questionable items removed from your credit report within 90 days of starting the credit repair process.
    Is Credit Saint a legal credit repair service?
    Yes, Credit Saint is a legal credit repair service that offers three different levels of credit repair services.
    What are Credit Saint’s hours?
    Credit Saint is open seven days a week and offers 24/7 online chat and email service.

Is Credit Saint legit?

Credit Saint is a strong choice for customers who need help raising their credit score. The company has more than 15 years of credit restoration experience and offers different levels of service to suit a variety of needs. Credit Saint also helps you maintain your credit score once it has been repaired. If you’re struggling with a low credit score because of negative items on your credit report, check out Credit Saint’s website for more information on its comprehensive credit services.

Credit Saint video review

credit saint video review
    Rikard: Hi, my name's Rikard. I live in Arizona, and I have developed a new product with two patents that prevents fires in both commercial and residential buildings. I haven't chosen any other credit sites. I've always gone with Credit Saint. I signed up online. I gave them my first, middle, and last name. I gave him my Social Security number and the bills I'm paying. So that's about it. The Credit Saint people are knowledgeable, proactive, wonderful service. It was very good using Credit Saint because they are very proactive, very courteous, very knowledgeable. So that's why I signed up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: July 12, 2022

I called Credit Saint just for some general information. Before I knew it I was talking to an amazing professional by the name of TERRELL that was cool, calm and collected. Hey lead me on a journey that I will never forget - a journey to success, clean credit and to clean up some mistakes that I’ve made: I’m so thankful for what this gentleman did for me. He was so calm, so cool, so collected, so confident I immediately signed up for your very best aggressive package because of his guidance and direction. You need more people like him. He was not overconfident. He was not trying to sell me something that didn’t make sense. He was perfect. I loved him. Thank you TERRELL. I’m so glad I joined Credit Saint.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

It was very informative and helpful, I feel better already. I’m very pleased and happy with the help I got on the phone. They were very professional and made it easy to understand what it is I was dealing with. I look forward to them helping me now and in the future to get my life back on track. I’m very happy, pleased with the results and I look forward to more info as time goes by to be able to get the life back I need in order to gain control of my credit again.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

Received a call minutes after I contacted Credit Saint and found that their employee Ethan was so so incredibly helpful and didn't push anything on me. He answered all questions and really just sold me with how transparent about everything he was! I ended up purchasing a plan because he was able to work with my payment date and I couldn't be more grateful. I was extremely impressed with how smooth everything went and how well he broke everything down into layman terms for me over the phone and he also answered general credit related questions. Great representation of the company and I look forward to all the help they have to offer!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

The interview was very in-depth as expected. While there was no pressure for an up-sale, their top of the line program was offered as the best choice. Recognizing and discussing my goals was the first important step! However, be prepared to have answers regarding dates and any life events that may have precluded you making or why you may have missed a payment in your history. Again, very in-depth…we’ll see what the first 90 days offers. Speaking of 90 days, the money back guarantee has some narrow stipulations, and the key is not your satisfaction, but their ability to have something, anything, regardless of how minor or insignificant and/or even if the change doesn’t change your score, a change is…a change! So, be prepared to pay for at least 3-6 mos and good luck! (I’ll update in 3 mos if there is any positive movement.)

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

I couldn't be more impressed and satisfied with the service I received throughout the entire set up phone call. The lady who helped me was incredibly patient, kind, humorous, and thorough in answering all my questions and explained everything beautifully. It was wholeheartedly an absolute pleasure, which is saying something considering these kinds of experiences rarely are. I may forget your name as I do all names, but I won't soon forget how pleasant our chat was, thank you. :)

Original review: July 31, 2022

Very professional on the phone and well detailed. I would recommend to a friend if ever needed. I explained my bad situation regarding some info on my credit and they gave me hope that this may be able to be resolved.

Original review: July 19, 2022

Amazing, patient & thorough service from Octavia at Credit Saint! I felt overwhelmed over the prospect of resolving an unfair credit situation, & she explained the process & results I could expect to my complete satisfaction. I have complete confidence that my issue will resolved after speaking with her. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Original review: July 19, 2022

I have never been so comfortable and really felt like she truly cared even with My 2 wild girls all over the place. And she was still so patient and never got frustrated or acted annoyed. You Need to have more reps like her!

Original review: July 18, 2022

The person who helped me was Incredibly friendly and helpful. Made me feel like I was a priority. She answered all my questions and was not pushy to get me to sign up. I will definitely be recommending this company to friends who need help repairing their credit as well.

Original review: July 18, 2022

I am very impressed with the representative Vicky. She was absolutely wonderful and made me feel very comfortable going through this process of signing up and releasing sensitive credit information. I was so embarrassed initially and didn't want her to judge me. She did the absolute different. She made me feel at ease and that she has seem much worse than mine. I am so happy to have had her as my customer service representative. Thanks Vicky!

Credit Saint Company Information