Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.74/5

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

BOTTOM LINE

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

PROS
  • 3 levels of service
  • Deals with every type of negative item
  • 90-day money-back guarantee
CONS
  • Only available in 41 states

Top Credit Saint Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

They took the time to really teach me a lot on the initial phone call. What is actually damage and what is not. I like that she told me the truth rather than use a scare tactic. I don't normally review anything, but her integrity earned this one.

Tonight we ate Chinese food on the floor of an apartment we could not get 6 months ago. It was the best food we ever ate in a place of our own. Finally. We were living with family before this. Credit Saint didn't do it all for us, but they did play a role. We are grateful.

Credit Saint Call Now Toll Free (478) 845-6310 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

What is Credit Saint?

Credit Saint provides professional credit repair services that help you restore your credit by removing inaccurate, misleading or biased entries that lower your credit score. The company has more than 15 years of experience and offers personalized restoration plans based on your needs. Credit Saint also provides educational resources to help you maintain your credit score after it has been repaired.

The company also gives you access to an online account page that lets you track your credit repair progress. The page includes a timeline, progress report and credit analysis.

How does Credit Saint work?

Start your credit repair journey with Credit Saint’s free credit evaluation. The company's certified credit specialists work with you to challenge inaccurate or negative items on your credit report, including:

• Late payments
  • Identity theft
  • Charge-offs
  • Collections
  • Bankruptcies
  • Liens
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments

Credit Saint's specialists use their industry experience to create custom arguments for each challenge, which is the most effective strategy when attempting to have negative entries removed from your credit report. Removing negative entries typically results in an increased credit score, which helps you get approved for mortgages, receive better APRs on credit cards and qualify for auto loans.

How much does Credit Saint cost?

Credit Saint offers three different levels of service at varying price points. Each level of service is designed to tackle specific aspects of credit repair.

1. Credit Polish: $99 first work fee, then $79.99 per month. This moderately aggressive service targets some of the most common types of negative entries, including late payments, charge-offs, collection reports and inaccurate entries caused by identity theft.
  2. Credit Remodel: $99 first work fee, then $99.99 per month. This is a more aggressive service that includes escalated information requests, making it ideal for people with repossessions or bankruptcy items on their credit reports.
  3. Clean Slate: $195 first work fee, then $119.99 per month. Credit Saint’s most aggressive plan deals with any item on your credit report, including judgments.

The company includes a 90-day money back guarantee, and clients can cancel service at any time.

Credit Saint FAQ

Where does Credit Saint do business?
Credit Saint does business in 43 states and Washington, D.C. It does not offer credit repair services in the following states:
  • Georgia
  • Kansas
  • Louisiana
  • Michigan
  • Oregon
  • Mississippi
  • South Carolina
How will Credit Saint improve my credit?
Credit Saint improves your credit by assigning your case to a personal advisory team that works to remove negative or inaccurate items from your credit report. Your advisory team stays in contact with you throughout the entire process, keeping you updated while counseling you on how to build a stronger credit history.
Does Credit Saint have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, because of Credit Saint’s 90-day money-back guarantee, you’re eligible for a full refund if you don’t see questionable items removed from your credit report within 90 days of starting the credit repair process.
Is Credit Saint a legal credit repair service?
Yes, Credit Saint is a legal credit repair service that offers three different levels of credit repair services.
What are Credit Saint’s hours?
Credit Saint is open seven days a week and offers 24/7 online chat and email service.

Is Credit Saint legit?

Credit Saint is a strong choice for customers who need help raising their credit score. The company has more than 15 years of credit restoration experience and offers different levels of service to suit a variety of needs. Credit Saint also helps you maintain your credit score once it has been repaired. If you’re struggling with a low credit score because of negative items on your credit report, check out Credit Saint’s website for more information on its comprehensive credit services.

Credit Saint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: April 1, 2021

It was great that Credit Saint obtained the result that I was hoping for, but there is a lot of room for customer service improvement. Twice I had phone meetings set up at a specific date and time. For whatever reason, the specialist took it upon herself to change the date and time without any advanced notice. This is totally unacceptable. Someone needs to investigate and correct this kind of behavior.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I had tried to get my credit cleared up using 3 other firms I won't mention their names. They are so nasty to their clients they would probably sue me for telling the truth. I went to Google and found the top 5 credit repair company listed. I called them all and the only one who even took an interest in my situation was Credit Saint.

They were courteous, they listened to what I had to say. They didn't judge. They explained how their system worked and gave me pricing amounts and a 90 moneyback guarantee. They told me I could discontinue their service at any time and all this for less than 100 dollars. They got everything off my record within 3 months. They even go the account off that no one else could get to budge. If you don't want to spend the rest of your life clearing up your credit by using anyone but credit saint be my guest. But hear this. I worked in the credit collection field for many years and it took credit saint to get my credit back on track. Now I am going to buy a house and living worry free of all these past debts.

Original review: May 24, 2020

From the first phone call when I reached out to them until I stopped the service the staff was always friendly, and knew what they were talking about. They got my credit reports down from 27 negative items to only 2, and my score increased by 170 points, the only reason I stopped there is because I couldn't afford it any longer. The service is very affordable with no surprise fees popping up every other month, I really enjoyed working with Credit Saint.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Wish I would have gotten my representative’s last name but his first was Brian. Excellent customer service all around. Made me feel secure and confident of the work that would be done. Extremely nice, very down to earth, and realistic, would definitely recommend.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Jamie had done an excellent job on explaining everything and educating me on how to go forward after a bankruptcy that took place last week. She was very patient with all my questions. She made me feel like I had made the right decision on going forward with the Clean Slate package. I look forward on learning more as I go.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I spoke with Ryan D. at Credit Saint and had everything thoughtfully and thoroughly explained to me. I feel confident that through their help, I will be on the right track towards my future financial goals. I learned about many important factors that I wish I had known about years ago. Thank you.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Chris was great! Very thorough and helped me navigate this experience. Went over everything in great detail so I know what to expect of the service. Looking forward to the work done on my credit and hoping for the best. Thank you!

Original review: April 9, 2021

Great experience, signing up. Omar was a great help, and explain everything quick and easy!! If you looking for a company to help you with your credit, Credit Saint is the way to go. Thank you for reading. Good job Omar.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I’m happy to have enrolled on this program and the help I received was amazing. The customer rep went item by item with me and explained exactly how the program works. It feels good to know they take their time to go over your credit report and score before to start your program.

Original review: April 9, 2021

The experience overall was great. The guy who helped me with my credit report situation was positively adamant. It was not overly pushy when they came to convincing me to proceed. He's also very knowledgeable about the program and what they had to offer. If there was a way to get more than five stars I would!

Credit Saint Company Information