Call toll free

Call toll free
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.50/5
Visit Website

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

PROS

• 3 levels of service
  • Deals with every type of negative item
  • 90-day money-back guarantee

CONS

• Only available in 41 states

Top Credit Saint Reviews

They took the time to really teach me a lot on the initial phone call. What is actually damage and what is not. I like that she told me the truth rather than use a scare tactic. I don't normally review anything, but her integrity earned this one.

Tonight we ate Chinese food on the floor of an apartment we could not get 6 months ago. It was the best food we ever ate in a place of our own. Finally. We were living with family before this. Credit Saint didn't do it all for us, but they did play a role. We are grateful.

What is Credit Saint?

Credit Saint provides professional credit repair services that help you restore your credit by removing inaccurate, misleading or biased entries that lower your credit score. The company has more than 15 years of experience and offers personalized restoration plans based on your needs. Credit Saint also provides educational resources to help you maintain your credit score after it has been repaired.

The company also gives you access to an online account page that lets you track your credit repair progress. The page includes a timeline, progress report and credit analysis.

How does Credit Saint work?

Start your credit repair journey with Credit Saint’s free credit evaluation. The company's certified credit specialists work with you to challenge inaccurate or negative items on your credit report, including:

• Late payments
  • Identity theft
  • Charge-offs
  • Collections
  • Bankruptcies
  • Liens
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments

Credit Saint's specialists use their industry experience to create custom arguments for each challenge, which is the most effective strategy when attempting to have negative entries removed from your credit report. Removing negative entries typically results in an increased credit score, which helps you get approved for mortgages, receive better APRs on credit cards and qualify for auto loans.

How much does Credit Saint cost?

Credit Saint offers three different levels of service at varying price points. Each level of service is designed to tackle specific aspects of credit repair.

1. Credit Polish: $99 first work fee, then $79.99 per month. This moderately aggressive service targets some of the most common types of negative entries, including late payments, charge-offs, collection reports and inaccurate entries caused by identity theft.
  2. Credit Remodel: $99 first work fee, then $99.99 per month. This is a more aggressive service that includes escalated information requests, making it ideal for people with repossessions or bankruptcy items on their credit reports.
  3. Clean Slate: $195 first work fee, then $119.99 per month. Credit Saint’s most aggressive plan deals with any item on your credit report, including judgments.

The company includes a 90-day money back guarantee, and clients can cancel service at any time.

Credit Saint FAQ

Where does Credit Saint do business?
Credit Saint does business in 43 states and Washington, D.C. It does not offer credit repair services in the following states:
  • Georgia
  • Kansas
  • Louisiana
  • Michigan
  • Oregon
  • Mississippi
  • South Carolina
How will Credit Saint improve my credit?
Credit Saint improves your credit by assigning your case to a personal advisory team that works to remove negative or inaccurate items from your credit report. Your advisory team stays in contact with you throughout the entire process, keeping you updated while counseling you on how to build a stronger credit history.
Does Credit Saint have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, because of Credit Saint’s 90-day money-back guarantee, you’re eligible for a full refund if you don’t see questionable items removed from your credit report within 90 days of starting the credit repair process.
Is Credit Saint a legal credit repair service?
Yes, Credit Saint is a legal credit repair service that offers three different levels of credit repair services.
What are Credit Saint’s hours?
Credit Saint is open seven days a week and offers 24/7 online chat and email service.

Is Credit Saint legit?

Credit Saint is a strong choice for customers who need help raising their credit score. The company has more than 15 years of credit restoration experience and offers different levels of service to suit a variety of needs. Credit Saint also helps you maintain your credit score once it has been repaired. If you’re struggling with a low credit score because of negative items on your credit report, check out Credit Saint’s website for more information on its comprehensive credit services.

Credit Saint Reviews

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

They took the time to really teach me a lot on the initial phone call. What is actually damage and what is not. I thought that were a heavy factor since the guy at the dealership said so, but the Credit Saint girl said they were not. I like that she told me the truth rather than use a scare tactic. Then after she won my trust, I wanted the most expensive program, but she gave me the middle tier because with my "level of damage" as she put it, Their Remodel program would act like their top program "Clean Slate". I don't normally review anything, but her integrity earned this one.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2019

The results are good. If getting garbage off your report is your goal, this is your company. Don't expect a beautiful portal. Their portal is "no frills". Here's the kicker, when they challenge, they actually write challenges. This is the difference for all of you comparing Credit Saint to Lexington Law. I've used both. Lex Law offers you like 5 reasons you can challenge an item, "divorce", "military", "not mine" etc. Their system is beautiful to look at, but as far as actual credit repair, Credit Saint's style in most cases will be more effective. They took 45 minutes with me going over the Fair Credit Reporting Act and how we could use it against my damage. They pressed me for more details in certain situations because the rep would not "lead" me in generating my argument, but did know what questions to ask to reach the point of having a viable course of action that was in step with the law.

They also told me that I didn't have an argument in some cases where the situation I gave them was not enough, they felt, to warrant a challenge to the bureaus. Although, I started the call wanting to challenge everything to get my score as high as I could, the rep discouraging me from just blindly challenging everything told me that this was a company of integrity and they wanted to have it with me, as well as with the credit bureaus. I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes, and I liked that the rep's position was, argue the right things, and argue them with the truth. That's how you win.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I honestly can't believe the honesty and integrity I experienced in dealing with Credit Saint. There was no sales pitch, just straight up advice on what they do. Great communication online, on the phone and in documenting all our interactions on my private portal. Long story short, they cleared up some questionable charges on my report and got all 3 of my credit scores from the low 600's to over 720. This allowed me to apply for a $1 million mortgage at the most competitive rate. Credit Saint exceeded my expectations. And then, I thanked them and asked to cancel my account and they did so IMMEDIATELY without trying to get any more money out of me. Companies with this type of integrity are very few and far between. Thank you so very much Credit Saint!

Original review: April 6, 2019

The website is kind of a pain. So they lost a star. It makes you verify info a bunch. I guess they cant be too careful, but it gets to be a thing after a while. But that's the worst part. I talked to other companies (I don't know if I should mention names) and the consultation with the Credit Saint rep was different when the others sounded the same. With CS they never charged for the consultation, wish I'd known because I paid for a consultation earlier that day with another company. AND the consultation with CS was FAR better. Like a million times better. They spent time going over the actual law with me so I knew what creditors could do and what they could not. It helped me to know how to look at my report and see the flags my rep was looking for.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

A realtor recommended Credit Saint to me. And normally I would have brushed her off, but she was very enthusiastic about how they helped some other people that she referred to them. 'Id just been turned down for the mortgage I needed so I had nothing to lose in signing up, that was in November of 2018. Now in Feb of 2019 we have the approval we wanted. Not just approved. I have a 4% rate. Tier 1 credit they call it. (Better credit means you get a lower rate, that means your payment goes down, and you can afford a more expensive house for the same monthly payment vs. higher rate, you get less house for the same money.) From not being approved at all less than 4 months ago. I recommend the realtor to everyone I meet, she has become part of our family. Her advice got us our house. And of course I'd recommend Credit Saint.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I had a lot of optimism going into business with this company and was treated as a valued client throughout my time with them. I elected the highest tier program that was supposed to “attack” every credit issue I had. That being said, you are at the mercy of the credit bureaus and creditors to get anything fixed. Everything that has the potential to be fixed or changed has to go through at least a 60 day processing time. All Credit Saint does is submit the complaints in your name. This is something ANYONE can do for the price of the postage to send the complaint. Credit Saint is simply a go between between your creditors and the credit bureaus.

Also be aware that some creditors are just stubborn and will never work to help your credit. I mean why should they? It’s not their credit that needs fixing. I kept this company for about 7 months and after all the complaints filed, reports faxed, reports mailed, phone calls and over $575 in payments, my score went up 23 points. That’s it, 23 points. A couple collections were taken off but the part of my credit report that was causing the most damage, late payments, never changed. I had 17 late payments going in and I had 17 late payments coming out. Everyone that I dealt with at Credit Saint acted professionally and were always helpful but before you give any money to them, do your research on how to do the same techniques yourself for much cheaper.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I just got started with Credit Saints. So far they have told me that if I am not satisfied I will get a refund. As we are only just beginning I have no progress reports. I will review again in two months.

Credit Saint response

We expect all of our clients to see changes to their credit at the end of the first cycle which is about 30-45 days. If nothing is deleted in your credit history after the second cycle (90 days) you would receive a FULL refund. This is to show you how confident we are in what we can accomplish! Welcome to the Credit Saint family! We look forward to working with you.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Resolution response: Aug. 21, 2019

Credit Saint reached out to me and helped clarify my misreading of the Experian report. I was originally upset that no progress happened, but they're a good company that will help clean up one's credit history. (Side note: Experian summarizes your dispute results like an idiot) They did manage to delete all the stupid "You-missed-a-payment-once-on-this-store-credit-card-that-you-only-signed-up-for-to-get-a-discount." dings on one's credit.

I was also faked out by my own credit score moving very little, but Taryn helped remind me that opening a new account (I refinanced my vehicle) was going to bring it down. I'm glad they helped make sense of what seemed like spinning tires in the mud because I was distraught at first. I think everyone's situation is different, but they have experience dealing with all kinds, so I'm grateful I chose them.

-----

Thanks for being good people. Faith in humanity restored, at least a bit.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

Went to Credit Saint to repair my credit: Things went smoothly at the beginning, but first round, nothing happened. Kept going and paid for a second round, "We're going to aggressively try now!" Nothing happened. However, because I paid out a $68 drug test, that wasn't even supposed to be billed to me, my company was supposed to have paid for it (it was even addressed to their location, but it hit my credit score instead?), they won't give me a refund. So in other words, I paid a bill that wasn't mine to a company that cussed me out, and I paid Credit Saint $300 for "guiding me" to pay that fictitious debt. This was a terrible idea.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I had a call with my advocate at Credit Saint today where they informed me that I had no damage left in my credit history. I was in the program for less than 90 days. I think it was around day 81 overall since I signed up. I had about 22 boo boos on my credit when I started. It was a lot of student loan stuff. Im glad to say it worked and it did not take that long.

Credit Saint Company Information