4.8/5 (208 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Sky Blue Credit Repair

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Its customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. The company also works directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

Pros

• See results in as few as 6 months
  • 90-day, money-back guarantee
  • Flat monthly fee for all services

Cons

• Results aren’t guaranteed

Bottom Line

Sky Blue Credit Repair offers online credit repair and restoration services for $79 per month. With free credit resources and a 90-day service guarantee, Sky Blue’s program is ideal for anyone struggling with their credit.

Top Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I work as a mortgage lender so I have clients that I send to credit repair. The sign up and completion ratio is not always good. With that being said I will be sending my clients ...

Verified

Best service ever, they are super honest. Also they say exactly what happen with my credit and help me a lot with advices, if you need any help with your credit score hired them. ...

The Sky Blue Credit Repair process

To get started with Sky Blue Credit, visit its website and fill out the enrollment form to get your free credit reports. You need the following information to register:

• Your name
  • Street address
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Once Sky Blue Credit has your credit reports, it conducts a line-by-line review. The company identifies even the smallest items to dispute and looks for any other issues you may have. Sky Blue Credit uses this information to devise a plan for disputing items to raise your credit score. The company also provides you with practical ways to rebuild your credit.

Sky Blue Credit disputes 15 items (five per bureau) on your credit report every 35 days. If you aren’t satisfied with Sky Blue Credit Repair’s services, it has a 90-day, money-back guarantee.

Sky Blue Credit Repair prides itself on helping restore your credit. During the credit repair process, it provides all of its customers with credit score assistance to review and identify ways to raise or rebuild your credit.

Along with credit repair services, Sky Blue Credit Repair offers:

• Debt validation
  • Goodwill letters
  • Cease and desist letters

How much does Sky Blue Credit cost?

Sky Blue Credit Repair charges an initial $79 setup and review fee and a $79 monthly fee. There are no extra service charges or service levels. Sky Blue even offers a couples discount that gives you a 50% percent discount for a second member.

Sky Blue Credit allows customers to select their own billing date, and it’s easy to pause or cancel your service through your online account. The company doesn’t charge any cancellation fees or per diems.

Sky Blue Credit FAQ

How much is Sky Blue Credit Repair?
Sky Blue Credit Repair costs $79 a month with a $79 set up and review fee. The company doesn’t charge extra for additional services.
Is Sky Blue Credit Repair good?
Sky Blue Credit Repair has more than 30 years of experience and a solid money-back guarantee. If you’re trying to find a trustworthy credit repair company, check out Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if you’re eligible for its program.
How do I cancel Sky Blue Credit?
You can cancel your credit repair service with Sky Blue Credit at any time and pay no extra fees. Just call Sky Blue Credit’s phone number or let them know through the message center on the company's website.

Is Sky Blue Credit worth it?

Sky Blue Credit Repair’s full-service credit restoration program is an excellent option for people who are struggling with every level of credit problem. The company does not offer multiple tiers of service, which makes it a strong candidate for people who aren't sure what services they need. If you require credit repair services, visit Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if its services are right for you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: May 24, 2022

This is my second time with Sky Blue, everyone is always so nice and very informative. Then I call in to get more information about my credit report or just confused about which road to take. I always get someone very positive that, helps me clear up and misconceptions and gives me great advice. What I love the most is the price and how much of a impact Blue Sky helps me with my credit repair issues! I totally recommend them to anyone who needs help with repairing their credit!

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I recently signed up for SkyBlue, which is rather funny since I have been referring friends to them for over a decade (all have had nothing but good things to say, and wonderful results). The service is amazing, and the people are attentive, informative, and very helpful. Ms. ** helped me get things set up personally, and went over all of my options at length. She is absolutely amazing, and I will be reaching out to her again as my process continues. If you have credit concerns, want a good watchdog company, or an amazing debt reporting cleaning service, look no further!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Blue Sky assisted me with disputes a few years back and helped me enormously with boosting my credit. I recently recommended their services to my sister and will continue to recommend them to any person who is feeling lost or overwhelmed in navigating collections, discrepancies or needing help with credit repair. Adam was the most recent rep I spoke with and he was simply fantastic. This place is the real deal, they are honest, educated, and really seem to care about helping their customers not just making a buck! Thank you for your continued show of excellence over the years.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Sky Blue’s guidance was based on what was best for my personal situation. They were extremely helpful, professional, and focused on my needs. In my case, I had some late payments, charge offs, collections, etc. Sometimes the concern is that a company will only focus on their own profit margin, but I can safely say that my experience was entirely focused on my needs and my plan. I highly recommend them to anyone that finds themselves in a credit repair situation.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

I hired Sky Blue Credit to assist me in assessing my credit. This is an excellent company. They provided me with a free consultation only to tell me that I was doing the right things and on the right track to my desired credit score. The gentleman I spoke with even offered me a piece of advise I hadn't thought of. Overall, I felt like they took care of me on a personal level and they did not take a dime of my money. They were true, honest, and very helpful.

Original review: June 24, 2022

I had a wonderful experience with Armando. He took his time with me and explained the process which made me very comfortable. I definitely will recommend Blue Sky Credit because of my representative was very knowledgeable of what the company had to offer.

Original review: June 24, 2022

I appreciate the services of your representative "ADAM" for all he had and has done for me. Very professional, helpful and understanding. He allowed me the opportunity to gain a greater knowledge of how credit reporting works along with the understanding of taking advantage to build a higher score. I will use this company again and will recommend to others.

Original review: June 17, 2022

I wanted to raise my credit score of 600 and was told that instead of a credit repair service I just needed to follow steps to redeem my lower credit. Armando was very knowledgeable and made me super comfortable and excited for my future. Thank you again! They're the best, clearly our money isn't their #1 priority because instead of encouraging me to use their services they told me what they thought would work best.

Original review: June 17, 2022

Years ago, I attempted to clean my own credit up. It was hard and took lots time- where SKY BLUE- truly got more done raising score 25-30 points 1st month- I @ 63 would never believed- the cost is SO DAMN CHEAP- per the results already allowed me unsecured credit cards - SHOCKING ME. Now I can allow their years experience to allow me to play guitar as scores GO UP- just follow their suggestions.

Original review: June 10, 2022

I had a great experience with Sky Blue Credit team. They are very efficient and able to answer all my questions and concerns. I will definitely recommend SKY BLUE to everyone I know that need help with their credit issues.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information