Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.73/5

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Its customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. The company also works directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

BOTTOM LINE

Sky Blue Credit Repair offers online credit repair and restoration services for $79 per month. With free credit resources and a 90-day service guarantee, Sky Blue’s program is ideal for anyone struggling with their credit.

PROS

• See results in as few as 6 months
  • 90-day, money-back guarantee
  • Flat monthly fee for all services

CONS

• Results aren’t guaranteed

Top Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Best service ever, they are super honest. Also they say exactly what happen with my credit and help me a lot with advices, if you need any help with your credit score hired them. They gonna help you in everything you need.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Call Now Toll Free (888) 751-6072 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

The Sky Blue Credit Repair process

To get started with Sky Blue Credit, visit its website and fill out the enrollment form to get your free credit reports. You need the following information to register:

• Your name
  • Street address
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Once Sky Blue Credit has your credit reports, it conducts a line-by-line review. The company identifies even the smallest items to dispute and looks for any other issues you may have. Sky Blue Credit uses this information to devise a plan for disputing items to raise your credit score. The company also provides you with practical ways to rebuild your credit.

Sky Blue Credit disputes 15 items (five per bureau) on your credit report every 35 days. The company promises customers will see results within a month of beginning the program, and the average customer stays in the program for about six months. If you aren’t satisfied with Sky Blue Credit Repair’s services, it has a 90-day, money-back guarantee.

Sky Blue Credit Repair prides itself on helping restore your credit. During the credit repair process, it provides all of its customers with credit score assistance to review and identify ways to raise or rebuild your credit.

Along with credit repair services, Sky Blue Credit Repair offers:

• Debt validation
  • Goodwill letters
  • Cease and desist letters

How much does Sky Blue Credit cost?

Sky Blue Credit Repair charges an initial $79 setup and review fee and a $79 monthly fee. There are no extra service charges or service levels. Sky Blue even offers a couples discount that gives you a 50% percent discount for a second member.

Sky Blue Credit allows customers to select their own billing date, and it’s easy to pause or cancel your service through your online account. The company doesn’t charge any cancellation fees or per diems.

Sky Blue Credit FAQ

How much is Sky Blue Credit Repair?
Sky Blue Credit Repair costs $79 a month with a $79 set up and review fee. The company doesn’t charge extra for additional services.
Is Sky Blue Credit Repair good?
Sky Blue Credit Repair has more than 30 years of experience and a solid money-back guarantee. If you’re trying to find a trustworthy credit repair company, check out Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if you’re eligible for its program.
How do I cancel Sky Blue Credit?
You can cancel your credit repair service with Sky Blue Credit at any time and pay no extra fees. Just call Sky Blue Credit’s phone number or let them know through the message center on the company's website.

Is Sky Blue Credit worth it?

Sky Blue Credit Repair’s full-service credit restoration program is an excellent option for people who are struggling with every level of credit problem. The company does not offer multiple tiers of service, which makes it a strong candidate for people who aren't sure what services they need. If you require credit repair services, visit Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if its services are right for you.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

My husband and I consulted Sky Blue Credit in regards to some items we were concerned about on our credit reports. We were ready to subscribe to one of their plans...but after a phone consultation we learned that for our specific concerns this service was not going to be super helpful. The representatives we spoke with were well informed and very clear in sharing their insights. There was so much honesty and integrity in the way they conducted business it was refreshing! They told us upfront that it didn't make sense for us to spend money on their services AND advised us on simple, efficient ways to resolve the issues on our own for free. I would whole heartedly recommend their services for anyone looking to repair their credit!

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: July 21, 2020

After getting divorced, losing everything, then getting sick and finding myself unemployed and on disability, my credit score took a plunge. I am now retired on Social Security and being a veteran want to apply for a VA home loan. I desperately want my own place but must restore my F I CO score to qualify for VA. I found Sky Blue online and spoke to them. Now, almost there months later I am nearing my objective. I was told by friends not to pay someone that I could do it myself that the credit agencies allow you to dispute your records. That sounded daunting... Like walking through a minefield! I'm glad I didn't take their advice!

The folks at Sky Blue are professionals and know exactly how to manage the task of analysis and best methods to file and oversee the dispute process. My communications with them have always left me informed and satisfied with the status of their work and of my account. They always put me in a position to make a decision as to how best to proceed leaving me totally in the loop. They have always been available, knowledgeable, patient and concerned for me and for my goal.

I couldn't recommend them highly enough to anyone wanting to manage his or her credit bureau reports. It is too easy for seemingly anyone to file a negative report to the credit bureaus resulting in a negative impact on your score. Often wrongly as well! Now, I have my own army fighting on my behalf and in my case winning as well. I strongly would recommend to anyone considering filing a dispute to the credit bureaus to use Sky Blue... You can't go wrong.. They are conscientious and you will be totally informed before you make a decision to retain their services. They are helping me achieve my goal. I couldn't ask for more.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Let me begin by saying I cannot recommend this company highly enough to anyone who has bad credit, especially from collections such as hospital bills. What you get for the price is peace of mind and financial freedom. They will handle all disputes for you, watch over your accounts and keep you posted on what is affecting your credit score. In just 8 months with this company I was able to increase my Credit Score from 520, where I couldn't even get a loan for $1.00 at 3000%, to a 694.

I am financing an $80,000 semi-truck to start my own business and couldn't have done it without SkyBlue credit. During the time I was with them, they answered my phone calls promptly and professionally. Every time I had questions concerning negative remarks on my credit or getting denied for a credit card, they explained in detail what needed to be done in order to remedy the problem.

I now have 3 credit cards, one of which is earning me cashback on all of my purchases. Getting accepted for that credit card was the crowning achievement of my credit goals. My next goal is to apply for a mortgage and dive into investment properties. 'When they finish and believe there is nothing more to do, they will not string you along for more monthly payments. They are clear on what needs to be done, how it has to be done and when it is done. Thank you SkyBlue Credit. Keep up the good work. They are worth every monthly payment I made to them.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I work as a mortgage lender so I have clients that I send to credit repair. The sign up and completion ratio is not always good. With that being said I will be sending my clients to Sky Blue from now on. You guys were awesome. Removed all the barriers and made it easy and convenient to sign up. Used technology the way it is meant to be used, to make life easier. And of course you delivered on repair my credit. The best part is I got a call to tell me it is best to take a break from repair once I reach optimal results. Most places would have tried to keep charge a client and get more money. You guys rock!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I have done tons of research to educate myself on how to increase credit score, done some job on my own successfully but thought to take it to another level. Then did bunch of research on which is the best company to help with that quest and decided to go with Sky Blue Credit. The team is amazing. The customer service and support is awesome via email or phone. Very smooth process. Sky Blue Credit is super honest and transparent with their recommendation. They told me after which part they could dispute and which one could not be disputed or have chance of success. Basically, don't pay us for no reason. Woah! Nowadays, it is rare to have a company be honest like this so I highly recommend Sky Blue Credit.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

Sky Blue and Team Disputed derogatory reports and cleaned up my credit in the last 6 months. I gained a Total of 140 points. Great customer service. We will take a break for 4-6 months then Clean up the last few Derogatory items, I have full confidence that I will have good a good Credit 540 to 720.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

I am very happy with my experience with Sky Blue Credit Repair. The staff was responsive and did exactly what they said they would do. The quality of service received and the money paid were appropriate and affordable. I would definitely recommend Sky Blue Credit to others.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

This company is absolutely amazing! If I ever come into a large financial blessing I will hire this company to track/oversee my credit, and will hire ** personally to be my CPA - he is very resourceful, a book of knowledge! I have been a client for two and a half months and items have already been deleted!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

I tried Creditrepair.com and LexingtonLaw.com and they were concerned about upgrading my account and making more money on adding services. I cancelled both of them and went to Sky Blue Credit Repair and they fixed my credit in no time and charged me half of what the other 2 companies charged me and said I didn’t have to sign up as long as the other 2 companies said. I work with Cadillac Customers and credit is very important to them. I would HIGHLY Recommend Sky Blue to everyone who wants quick and professional help in fixing their credit. Larry S

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

I chose Sky Blue based off their excellent reviews by credit research experts as well as Sky Blue's customers. They take the time to review everything with you & make the honest determination on when you should change from the full service to monitoring only. Any questions that you have regarding your credit, you just call the office or send an email & you receive a response within 24 hours. They helped my score increase 154 points in 10 months & it will only get better from here.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information