Learn More
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.80/5

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Its customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. The company also works directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Sky Blue Credit Repair offers online credit repair and restoration services for $79 per month. With free credit resources and a 90-day service guarantee, Sky Blue’s program is ideal for anyone struggling with their credit.

PROS

• See results in as few as 6 months
  • 90-day, money-back guarantee
  • Flat monthly fee for all services

CONS

• Results aren’t guaranteed

Top Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

Best service ever, they are super honest. Also they say exactly what happen with my credit and help me a lot with advices, if you need any help with your credit score hired them. They gonna help you in everything you need.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Call Now Toll Free (888) 751-6072 Learn More

The Sky Blue Credit Repair process

To get started with Sky Blue Credit, visit its website and fill out the enrollment form to get your free credit reports. You need the following information to register:

• Your name
  • Street address
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Once Sky Blue Credit has your credit reports, it conducts a line-by-line review. The company identifies even the smallest items to dispute and looks for any other issues you may have. Sky Blue Credit uses this information to devise a plan for disputing items to raise your credit score. The company also provides you with practical ways to rebuild your credit.

Sky Blue Credit disputes 15 items (five per bureau) on your credit report every 35 days. The company promises customers will see results within a month of beginning the program, and the average customer stays in the program for about six months. If you aren’t satisfied with Sky Blue Credit Repair’s services, it has a 90-day, money-back guarantee.

Sky Blue Credit Repair prides itself on helping restore your credit. During the credit repair process, it provides all of its customers with credit score assistance to review and identify ways to raise or rebuild your credit.

Along with credit repair services, Sky Blue Credit Repair offers:

• Debt validation
  • Goodwill letters
  • Cease and desist letters

How much does Sky Blue Credit cost?

Sky Blue Credit Repair charges an initial $79 setup and review fee and a $79 monthly fee. There are no extra service charges or service levels. Sky Blue even offers a couples discount that gives you a 50% percent discount for a second member.

Sky Blue Credit allows customers to select their own billing date, and it’s easy to pause or cancel your service through your online account. The company doesn’t charge any cancellation fees or per diems.

Sky Blue Credit FAQ

How much is Sky Blue Credit Repair?
Sky Blue Credit Repair costs $79 a month with a $79 set up and review fee. The company doesn’t charge extra for additional services.
Is Sky Blue Credit Repair good?
Sky Blue Credit Repair has more than 30 years of experience and a solid money-back guarantee. If you’re trying to find a trustworthy credit repair company, check out Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if you’re eligible for its program.
How do I cancel Sky Blue Credit?
You can cancel your credit repair service with Sky Blue Credit at any time and pay no extra fees. Just call Sky Blue Credit’s phone number or let them know through the message center on the company's website.

Is Sky Blue Credit worth it?

Sky Blue Credit Repair’s full-service credit restoration program is an excellent option for people who are struggling with every level of credit problem. The company does not offer multiple tiers of service, which makes it a strong candidate for people who aren't sure what services they need. If you require credit repair services, visit Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if its services are right for you.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I work as a mortgage lender so I have clients that I send to credit repair. The sign up and completion ratio is not always good. With that being said I will be sending my clients to Sky Blue from now on. You guys were awesome. Removed all the barriers and made it easy and convenient to sign up. Used technology the way it is meant to be used, to make life easier. And of course you delivered on repair my credit. The best part is I got a call to tell me it is best to take a break from repair once I reach optimal results. Most places would have tried to keep charge a client and get more money. You guys rock!

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I have done tons of research to educate myself on how to increase credit score, done some job on my own successfully but thought to take it to another level. Then did bunch of research on which is the best company to help with that quest and decided to go with Sky Blue Credit. The team is amazing. The customer service and support is awesome via email or phone. Very smooth process. Sky Blue Credit is super honest and transparent with their recommendation. They told me after which part they could dispute and which one could not be disputed or have chance of success. Basically, don't pay us for no reason. Woah! Nowadays, it is rare to have a company be honest like this so I highly recommend Sky Blue Credit.

Original review: July 25, 2019

5+ stars! These folks are fantastic! I was hesitant to pay for this service, but read great reviews. I was embarking on a big purchase, and had a recent discrepancy that I addressed and wanted to confirm it was resolved adequately. I couldn't have asked for more. They were constantly in communication from the beginning - Carter was very helpful. Finally Armando called me back and literally educated me from A to Z - and at no charge whatsoever. He determined that my "scores are top notch" and this service would not be needed. I learned an enormous amount from Armando and he answered my many questions. If you are reading this and looking at the other services available, take my advice and stop reading and sign up for this one! -Vince, NJ

Original review: June 10, 2019

I recently have been very skeptical about credit repair companies and how effective they were. I originally was going to use Lexington law but decided against it due to terrible “most recent” comments. Sky Blue was great. The first day I got it, I was nervous about giving up Experian and credit karma username and password but they were very secure. I ended up not needing the service due to me being a college student and having little credit and what was on there was negative which gave me a low score. After speaking to an advisor he gave me vital info to raise my score and refunded and cancelled my membership. Basically a free consultation. Because of this I will recommend this company to whoever will listen and down the road when I do actually need repair I won’t hesitate to use them!!!

Original review: May 24, 2019

I signed up and gave Sky Blue my information to pull my credit report. They contacted me a few days later with some information that they wanted to go over. The Rep that helped me said that they didn't think it would be a good idea to dispute the small number of things that they found wrong, because disputing these things wouldn't be beneficial to my credit score.

On top of that, he gave me several recommendations to help boost my credit score without doing much, and he talked me through how I should apply for things in the future. He did this all for free, as he marked my account 'inactive' the second he identified that raising disputes would not help me. As much as I wish I could have the issues removed and watch my score jump up, I'm glad that I am doing well (sitting at a 710 score) and I appreciate their honesty and forthrightness. They gave me all that help and answered all my questions for free, and if I ever need their help in the future I will be more than happy to pay the full price and give them my business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: March 13, 2020

Fantastic Service! They did what I asked after they established that it was possible. The agent even recommended that I could take care of the main item that I wanted removed and avoid their charge. Honesty like that is difficult to find these days. I went ahead and paid their small fee and within two weeks the item was removed from my credit report, my credit score went up and I'm now getting a mortgage at a far more reasonable rate. A big thanks to Sky Blue Credit.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Excellent...excellent....excellent!!! 5 stars isn’t enough!!! I went from 518 to 630 in 3 months with the help of Sky Blue!! I will recommend these guys to anyone! Thanks to sky blue I was able to get my credit score up and apply and get approved for a house for me and my family..so grateful for this company...very knowledgeable staff! Great experience. Thank you so much for everything sky blue!!!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Great and prompt Customer Service. I was iffy to try out one of these companies but based on the reviews, I decided to try SkyBlue. They had my credit analysis the NEXT morning with what could be done and we’re fully transparent and kind about the reality of not needing their services. After offering basically free advice on my credit standing, they simply cancelled my membership so I wouldn’t owe anything. Highly Recommend.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Sky Blue is an excellent and outstanding company to work with. They communicate quickly and they get results. I was very impressed with how they took on my concerns and used their expertise to remedy the issues and erased all of my worries. I couldn’t be happier with the service I was provided and wholeheartedly recommend them for your needs.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information