2. Finance
  3. Credit Repair Companies

4.8/5 (173 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Sky Blue Credit Repair

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Its customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. The company also works directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

Pros

• See results in as few as 6 months
  • 90-day, money-back guarantee
  • Flat monthly fee for all services

Cons

• Results aren’t guaranteed

Bottom Line

Sky Blue Credit Repair offers online credit repair and restoration services for $79 per month. With free credit resources and a 90-day service guarantee, Sky Blue’s program is ideal for anyone struggling with their credit.

Top Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I work as a mortgage lender so I have clients that I send to credit repair. The sign up and completion ratio is not always good. With that being said I will be sending my clients ...

Verified

Best service ever, they are super honest. Also they say exactly what happen with my credit and help me a lot with advices, if you need any help with your credit score hired them. ...

The Sky Blue Credit Repair process

To get started with Sky Blue Credit, visit its website and fill out the enrollment form to get your free credit reports. You need the following information to register:

• Your name
  • Street address
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Once Sky Blue Credit has your credit reports, it conducts a line-by-line review. The company identifies even the smallest items to dispute and looks for any other issues you may have. Sky Blue Credit uses this information to devise a plan for disputing items to raise your credit score. The company also provides you with practical ways to rebuild your credit.

Sky Blue Credit disputes 15 items (five per bureau) on your credit report every 35 days. If you aren’t satisfied with Sky Blue Credit Repair’s services, it has a 90-day, money-back guarantee.

Sky Blue Credit Repair prides itself on helping restore your credit. During the credit repair process, it provides all of its customers with credit score assistance to review and identify ways to raise or rebuild your credit.

Along with credit repair services, Sky Blue Credit Repair offers:

• Debt validation
  • Goodwill letters
  • Cease and desist letters

How much does Sky Blue Credit cost?

Sky Blue Credit Repair charges an initial $79 setup and review fee and a $79 monthly fee. There are no extra service charges or service levels. Sky Blue even offers a couples discount that gives you a 50% percent discount for a second member.

Sky Blue Credit allows customers to select their own billing date, and it’s easy to pause or cancel your service through your online account. The company doesn’t charge any cancellation fees or per diems.

Sky Blue Credit FAQ

How much is Sky Blue Credit Repair?
Sky Blue Credit Repair costs $79 a month with a $79 set up and review fee. The company doesn’t charge extra for additional services.
Is Sky Blue Credit Repair good?
Sky Blue Credit Repair has more than 30 years of experience and a solid money-back guarantee. If you’re trying to find a trustworthy credit repair company, check out Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if you’re eligible for its program.
How do I cancel Sky Blue Credit?
You can cancel your credit repair service with Sky Blue Credit at any time and pay no extra fees. Just call Sky Blue Credit’s phone number or let them know through the message center on the company's website.

Is Sky Blue Credit worth it?

Sky Blue Credit Repair’s full-service credit restoration program is an excellent option for people who are struggling with every level of credit problem. The company does not offer multiple tiers of service, which makes it a strong candidate for people who aren't sure what services they need. If you require credit repair services, visit Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if its services are right for you.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: March 26, 2021

I had a fabulous experience with Sky Blue Credit. They determined that I wasn't a good fit for their services, yet they still spent a ton of time giving me a free consultation and advice about the best ways to build my credit, and didn't try to pressure me at all into paying for their service when it wasn't going to benefit me. They were incredibly patient with answering all my questions and explaining things to me. I found them very responsive, user-friendly, professional, courteous, and kind. Guiseppe especially was wonderful to work with. I had initially called another credit repair company which turned out to feel super sketchy and scammy, and the difference between that place and Sky Blue was like night and day. Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2021

So, my wife and I have been using Sky Blue for several years. They are HONEST and PROFESSIONAL all day every day. So I joined not out of advertising but word of mouth from my brother. I did not trust the "credit repair" service so many advertised. For a while they worked hard on our credit files, we got a discounted rate for IdentityIQ which we still have to this very day so they could pull merged reports.

Once they feel they had done all they could (which was amazing work by the way.. whoa did they clean house) they offered to discontinue our monthly and I refused, I would pay full rate every month just to keep them a part of my credit. They decided to offer a "discounted" credit watch service which was very nice indeed and then locked us into our discounted rate that we had too!

Every now and then on credit watch they reach out to me with their recommendations about what to do, reengage and evaluate the "value" of going back to full service to handle our issues. I consider Sky Blue Credit as important in my life as credit itself! Sky Blue keeps an eye out for YOU, your FAMILY and knows what dispute to engage and what not to engage. Follow their recommendations and you will never go wrong and only stand to benefit.. What an amazing group of professionals.. Honest, Accurate, Professional and Integrity is what Sky Blue means to us!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

The customer service was great. I signed up, a few days later after they pulled my reports I was contacted by them. I missed the call and played phone tag several times, but that was due to my schedule, no fault of theirs. When I finally spoke with them, we reviewed what my report had, the discrepancies that were on it and ways to boost my score. They were professional, answered all my questions and gave solid advice. They did not charge me anything because I was told that with the condition of my credit report, their service would not be beneficial. They could have taken my money and made a few moves to validate their service and I would have been none the wiser. I am impressed by the integrity of this company and would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

I had credit issues and after lots of research and one bad experience with another company, I selected Blue Sky and began an $89 monthly subscription. Things were a little slow because of COVID and reporting agencies and creditors were slower than normal to respond. A few months later and I am no longer paying the repair fee (I did select to opt into their $19 a month program to help keep me on track). My credit improved almost 100 points. All the bad junk is off my report and I am building my credit successfully.

Here's what I liked best. They are real people. They respond promptly to messages and inquiries and actually explain things in a reasonable and informed way. I would without any reservations recommend them and their service. In this day we all need good credit and there's no reason not to have decent credit. Call Blue Sky or go online. They do as promised. Honest.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I accrued a lot of credit card debt after being between jobs for several months, and called Sky Blue to see if there was a way to fix my score. Armando was easy to talk to in the initial consultation, and let me know that there really wasn't anything for Sky Blue to do that I couldn't do myself just by continuing to pay down the debt that I have. A lot of other services would have just billed me each month and done nothing, but Armando was clear that there was nothing Sky Blue could do right now. I've used Sky Blue in the past, and they were top notch back then and still are.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

This is my second time letting Sky Blue handle my credit. They were extremely prompt and honest with every step. Would recommend family and friends 110%. They have been also honest with letting me know the second time around that I didn’t need their service and credit me back my initial down payment immediately.

Thanks,

Mark

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I have used this company for one month so far. They are very communicative, responsive and professional. I have already learned some things and feel comfortable asking anything I’m confused about. I am excited to see my credit boost and to start making better decisions. Totally recommend.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I did a lot of research and decided on this company. I’m glad I did! Their instructions were clear, and they got back to me quickly! They didn’t have to do work for me, but I was impressed with their frequent communications.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Blue Sky assisted me with disputes a few years back and helped me enormously with boosting my credit. I recently recommended their services to my sister and will continue to recommend them to any person who is feeling lost or overwhelmed in navigating collections, discrepancies or needing help with credit repair. Adam was the most recent rep I spoke with and he was simply fantastic. This place is the real deal, they are honest, educated, and really seem to care about helping their customers not just making a buck! Thank you for your continued show of excellence over the years.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

The person I spoke with very clearly explained my credit situation thoroughly but quickly by comparing my situation to the average customers. They gave me a good idea of results and was extremely helpful and I felt like they had my interests in mind.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information