Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Its customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. The company also works directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

BOTTOM LINE

Sky Blue Credit Repair offers online credit repair and restoration services for $79 per month. With free credit resources and a 90-day service guarantee, Sky Blue’s program is ideal for anyone struggling with their credit.

PROS

• See results in as few as 6 months
  • 90-day, money-back guarantee
  • Flat monthly fee for all services

CONS

• Results aren’t guaranteed

Top Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

I work as a mortgage lender so I have clients that I send to credit repair. The sign up and completion ratio is not always good. With that being said I will be sending my clients to Sky Blue from now on. You guys were awesome. Removed all the barriers and made it easy and convenient to sign up.

Best service ever, they are super honest. Also they say exactly what happen with my credit and help me a lot with advices, if you need any help with your credit score hired them. They gonna help you in everything you need.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Call Now Toll Free (888) 751-6072 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

The Sky Blue Credit Repair process

To get started with Sky Blue Credit, visit its website and fill out the enrollment form to get your free credit reports. You need the following information to register:

• Your name
  • Street address
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Once Sky Blue Credit has your credit reports, it conducts a line-by-line review. The company identifies even the smallest items to dispute and looks for any other issues you may have. Sky Blue Credit uses this information to devise a plan for disputing items to raise your credit score. The company also provides you with practical ways to rebuild your credit.

Sky Blue Credit disputes 15 items (five per bureau) on your credit report every 35 days. If you aren’t satisfied with Sky Blue Credit Repair’s services, it has a 90-day, money-back guarantee.

Sky Blue Credit Repair prides itself on helping restore your credit. During the credit repair process, it provides all of its customers with credit score assistance to review and identify ways to raise or rebuild your credit.

Along with credit repair services, Sky Blue Credit Repair offers:

• Debt validation
  • Goodwill letters
  • Cease and desist letters

How much does Sky Blue Credit cost?

Sky Blue Credit Repair charges an initial $79 setup and review fee and a $79 monthly fee. There are no extra service charges or service levels. Sky Blue even offers a couples discount that gives you a 50% percent discount for a second member.

Sky Blue Credit allows customers to select their own billing date, and it’s easy to pause or cancel your service through your online account. The company doesn’t charge any cancellation fees or per diems.

Sky Blue Credit FAQ

How much is Sky Blue Credit Repair?
Sky Blue Credit Repair costs $79 a month with a $79 set up and review fee. The company doesn’t charge extra for additional services.
Is Sky Blue Credit Repair good?
Sky Blue Credit Repair has more than 30 years of experience and a solid money-back guarantee. If you’re trying to find a trustworthy credit repair company, check out Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if you’re eligible for its program.
How do I cancel Sky Blue Credit?
You can cancel your credit repair service with Sky Blue Credit at any time and pay no extra fees. Just call Sky Blue Credit’s phone number or let them know through the message center on the company's website.

Is Sky Blue Credit worth it?

Sky Blue Credit Repair’s full-service credit restoration program is an excellent option for people who are struggling with every level of credit problem. The company does not offer multiple tiers of service, which makes it a strong candidate for people who aren't sure what services they need. If you require credit repair services, visit Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if its services are right for you.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

I had credit issues and after lots of research and one bad experience with another company, I selected Blue Sky and began an $89 monthly subscription. Things were a little slow because of COVID and reporting agencies and creditors were slower than normal to respond. A few months later and I am no longer paying the repair fee (I did select to opt into their $19 a month program to help keep me on track). My credit improved almost 100 points. All the bad junk is off my report and I am building my credit successfully.

Here's what I liked best. They are real people. They respond promptly to messages and inquiries and actually explain things in a reasonable and informed way. I would without any reservations recommend them and their service. In this day we all need good credit and there's no reason not to have decent credit. Call Blue Sky or go online. They do as promised. Honest.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I accrued a lot of credit card debt after being between jobs for several months, and called Sky Blue to see if there was a way to fix my score. Armando was easy to talk to in the initial consultation, and let me know that there really wasn't anything for Sky Blue to do that I couldn't do myself just by continuing to pay down the debt that I have. A lot of other services would have just billed me each month and done nothing, but Armando was clear that there was nothing Sky Blue could do right now. I've used Sky Blue in the past, and they were top notch back then and still are.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

My husband and I consulted Sky Blue Credit in regards to some items we were concerned about on our credit reports. We were ready to subscribe to one of their plans...but after a phone consultation we learned that for our specific concerns this service was not going to be super helpful. The representatives we spoke with were well informed and very clear in sharing their insights. There was so much honesty and integrity in the way they conducted business it was refreshing! They told us upfront that it didn't make sense for us to spend money on their services AND advised us on simple, efficient ways to resolve the issues on our own for free. I would whole heartedly recommend their services for anyone looking to repair their credit!

Original review: July 21, 2020

After getting divorced, losing everything, then getting sick and finding myself unemployed and on disability, my credit score took a plunge. I am now retired on Social Security and being a veteran want to apply for a VA home loan. I desperately want my own place but must restore my F I CO score to qualify for VA. I found Sky Blue online and spoke to them. Now, almost there months later I am nearing my objective. I was told by friends not to pay someone that I could do it myself that the credit agencies allow you to dispute your records. That sounded daunting... Like walking through a minefield! I'm glad I didn't take their advice!

The folks at Sky Blue are professionals and know exactly how to manage the task of analysis and best methods to file and oversee the dispute process. My communications with them have always left me informed and satisfied with the status of their work and of my account. They always put me in a position to make a decision as to how best to proceed leaving me totally in the loop. They have always been available, knowledgeable, patient and concerned for me and for my goal.

I couldn't recommend them highly enough to anyone wanting to manage his or her credit bureau reports. It is too easy for seemingly anyone to file a negative report to the credit bureaus resulting in a negative impact on your score. Often wrongly as well! Now, I have my own army fighting on my behalf and in my case winning as well. I strongly would recommend to anyone considering filing a dispute to the credit bureaus to use Sky Blue... You can't go wrong.. They are conscientious and you will be totally informed before you make a decision to retain their services. They are helping me achieve my goal. I couldn't ask for more.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Let me begin by saying I cannot recommend this company highly enough to anyone who has bad credit, especially from collections such as hospital bills. What you get for the price is peace of mind and financial freedom. They will handle all disputes for you, watch over your accounts and keep you posted on what is affecting your credit score. In just 8 months with this company I was able to increase my Credit Score from 520, where I couldn't even get a loan for $1.00 at 3000%, to a 694.

I am financing an $80,000 semi-truck to start my own business and couldn't have done it without SkyBlue credit. During the time I was with them, they answered my phone calls promptly and professionally. Every time I had questions concerning negative remarks on my credit or getting denied for a credit card, they explained in detail what needed to be done in order to remedy the problem.

I now have 3 credit cards, one of which is earning me cashback on all of my purchases. Getting accepted for that credit card was the crowning achievement of my credit goals. My next goal is to apply for a mortgage and dive into investment properties. 'When they finish and believe there is nothing more to do, they will not string you along for more monthly payments. They are clear on what needs to be done, how it has to be done and when it is done. Thank you SkyBlue Credit. Keep up the good work. They are worth every monthly payment I made to them.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Just wanted to say overall the experience has been great. They do custom updates, are accessible, handled all with care. Easy online portal to use. Great pricing! I recommend them to anyone who needs a boost. I got mine. I was surprised by the good pricing.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Sky Blue has been very helpful for my family and I. I was referred to them by my brother-in-law. I now refer Sky Blue to friends and family. Customer service is always great and I appreciate the time they give to answer my questions, even if some of my questions sound ridiculous. Strongly recommend.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I appreciate this company, its service and dedication to its clients. I'm very satisfied with the outcome. The response was rapid and the information provided to me was very informative. They have helped me get back on the right track to improve my credit score. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I recommend this company to fix your credit. Very good I'm very please. I first I was not sure about it but then I saw the different changes in my credit. It was a good move for me. If I have to used again I will for sure.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I've been using Sky Blue Credit since February 2020. The entire experience has been exceptional, informative, and gave me peace of mind. The customer service agents helped me repair mine and my husband's credit from the fair category to the excellent category. Their strategy techniques are explained very well and they really put me in the driver seat to repair my credit. I appreciate their patience, excellent customer service, and would highly recommend them! Thanks Sky Blue!

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information