4.8/5 (221 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Sky Blue Credit Repair

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Its customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. The company also works directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

Pros

• See results in as few as 6 months
  • 90-day, money-back guarantee
  • Flat monthly fee for all services

Cons

• Results aren’t guaranteed

Bottom Line

Sky Blue Credit Repair offers online credit repair and restoration services for $79 per month. With free credit resources and a 90-day service guarantee, Sky Blue’s program is ideal for anyone struggling with their credit.

Top Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I work as a mortgage lender so I have clients that I send to credit repair. The sign up and completion ratio is not always good. With that being said I will be sending my clients ...

Verified

Best service ever, they are super honest. Also they say exactly what happen with my credit and help me a lot with advices, if you need any help with your credit score hired them. ...

The Sky Blue Credit Repair process

To get started with Sky Blue Credit, visit its website and fill out the enrollment form to get your free credit reports. You need the following information to register:

• Your name
  • Street address
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Once Sky Blue Credit has your credit reports, it conducts a line-by-line review. The company identifies even the smallest items to dispute and looks for any other issues you may have. Sky Blue Credit uses this information to devise a plan for disputing items to raise your credit score. The company also provides you with practical ways to rebuild your credit.

Sky Blue Credit disputes 15 items (five per bureau) on your credit report every 35 days. If you aren’t satisfied with Sky Blue Credit Repair’s services, it has a 90-day, money-back guarantee.

Sky Blue Credit Repair prides itself on helping restore your credit. During the credit repair process, it provides all of its customers with credit score assistance to review and identify ways to raise or rebuild your credit.

Along with credit repair services, Sky Blue Credit Repair offers:

• Debt validation
  • Goodwill letters
  • Cease and desist letters

How much does Sky Blue Credit cost?

Sky Blue Credit Repair charges an initial $79 setup and review fee and a $79 monthly fee. There are no extra service charges or service levels. Sky Blue even offers a couples discount that gives you a 50% percent discount for a second member.

Sky Blue Credit allows customers to select their own billing date, and it’s easy to pause or cancel your service through your online account. The company doesn’t charge any cancellation fees or per diems.

Sky Blue Credit FAQ

How much is Sky Blue Credit Repair?
Sky Blue Credit Repair costs $79 a month with a $79 set up and review fee. The company doesn’t charge extra for additional services.
Is Sky Blue Credit Repair good?
Sky Blue Credit Repair has more than 30 years of experience and a solid money-back guarantee. If you’re trying to find a trustworthy credit repair company, check out Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if you’re eligible for its program.
How do I cancel Sky Blue Credit?
You can cancel your credit repair service with Sky Blue Credit at any time and pay no extra fees. Just call Sky Blue Credit’s phone number or let them know through the message center on the company's website.

Is Sky Blue Credit worth it?

Sky Blue Credit Repair’s full-service credit restoration program is an excellent option for people who are struggling with every level of credit problem. The company does not offer multiple tiers of service, which makes it a strong candidate for people who aren't sure what services they need. If you require credit repair services, visit Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if its services are right for you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

Cannot overstate the peace of mind given to us by Armando and Guiseppe! Guiseppe answered all of our questions about the services and options which were a perfect fit for us, then Armando took a deep dive with us into every item on our reports, helped us with a dispute, advised us on how to reach our goals, taught us things we never knew, and cleared up a whole bunch of credit myths. He was even able to clearly explain and advise me on stuff well beyond their stated services! Thanks to the team over there we're now rapidly improving our credit scores, avoiding common mistakes that keep them from rising (or worse, lower them) and we have help every quarter in reaching our long-term financial goals. The couples' rate is a fantastic way of doing it and we can't thank them enough. 10/10 recommend to anyone else trying to better understand and improve their credit!

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 7, 2022

They were very knowledgeable when informing me how to proceed with repairing my credit. I thought I knew it all, but actually I did not and they were super helpful and super quick in getting me started. They were clear and concise with their directions and what was expected from me to obtain the best results. They reviewed each account to assure that nothing was missed and made me feel very comfortable knowing that they were in my corner to help me.

Original review: June 28, 2022

I would definitely recommend company to anyone in need of credit repair! The customer service is amazing! I had signed up for help to remove 1 collection account I have on credit file since I disputed 5 other collections I had on my credit file which I was successful doing myself! Before I was charged I spoke with customer service and he told me he wouldn't recommend me getting service because it was only 1 collection and they would do the same thing I did with other collections I had removed on my own. They are there to help customer who really need the help there not there just to take your money like the rest of the companies out there.

Original review: May 24, 2022

This is my second time with Sky Blue, everyone is always so nice and very informative. Then I call in to get more information about my credit report or just confused about which road to take. I always get someone very positive that, helps me clear up and misconceptions and gives me great advice. What I love the most is the price and how much of a impact Blue Sky helps me with my credit repair issues! I totally recommend them to anyone who needs help with repairing their credit!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I recently signed up for SkyBlue, which is rather funny since I have been referring friends to them for over a decade (all have had nothing but good things to say, and wonderful results). The service is amazing, and the people are attentive, informative, and very helpful. Ms. ** helped me get things set up personally, and went over all of my options at length. She is absolutely amazing, and I will be reaching out to her again as my process continues. If you have credit concerns, want a good watchdog company, or an amazing debt reporting cleaning service, look no further!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

At our initial call, the agent explained I could literally dispute some items myself. I got a very valuable suggestion on how to proceed with disputes, and I'd totally recommend them since they're super professional and know what they do! Ten out of ten!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

Sam is a Great customer service agent. I was a little bit hesitant going about fixing my credit with a company online but this was the best decision I made. They are always available to help you. They keep you posted every day. If you have any questions they walk you through the whole process. I am Very satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

Adam was the most honest, helpful, person I've ever had the pleasure to meet by chance!! This company will definitely be straight, honest and help you meet your financial goals, even if that is only to tell you they can't help, but only advise. Whatever your situation they will work with you.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

Honest, upfront and great to work with. They explained everything, answered my questions. Last company I talked to was awful. They were pushy, expensive and wouldn't answer my questions. I highly recommend them, they are there to help you.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

I had a great experience talking with Armando, very knowledgeable, polite. I recommend Sky Blue Credit for any credit to be fix a build. Thank you for helping me out. I’m going to tell my friends and family about sky blue credit on helping fixing their credit

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information