Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.73/5

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Its customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. The company also works directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

BOTTOM LINE

Sky Blue Credit Repair offers online credit repair and restoration services for $79 per month. With free credit resources and a 90-day service guarantee, Sky Blue’s program is ideal for anyone struggling with their credit.

PROS

• See results in as few as 6 months
  • 90-day, money-back guarantee
  • Flat monthly fee for all services

CONS

• Results aren’t guaranteed

Top Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Best service ever, they are super honest. Also they say exactly what happen with my credit and help me a lot with advices, if you need any help with your credit score hired them. They gonna help you in everything you need.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Call Now Toll Free (888) 751-6072 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

The Sky Blue Credit Repair process

To get started with Sky Blue Credit, visit its website and fill out the enrollment form to get your free credit reports. You need the following information to register:

• Your name
  • Street address
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Once Sky Blue Credit has your credit reports, it conducts a line-by-line review. The company identifies even the smallest items to dispute and looks for any other issues you may have. Sky Blue Credit uses this information to devise a plan for disputing items to raise your credit score. The company also provides you with practical ways to rebuild your credit.

Sky Blue Credit disputes 15 items (five per bureau) on your credit report every 35 days. The company promises customers will see results within a month of beginning the program, and the average customer stays in the program for about six months. If you aren’t satisfied with Sky Blue Credit Repair’s services, it has a 90-day, money-back guarantee.

Sky Blue Credit Repair prides itself on helping restore your credit. During the credit repair process, it provides all of its customers with credit score assistance to review and identify ways to raise or rebuild your credit.

Along with credit repair services, Sky Blue Credit Repair offers:

• Debt validation
  • Goodwill letters
  • Cease and desist letters

How much does Sky Blue Credit cost?

Sky Blue Credit Repair charges an initial $79 setup and review fee and a $79 monthly fee. There are no extra service charges or service levels. Sky Blue even offers a couples discount that gives you a 50% percent discount for a second member.

Sky Blue Credit allows customers to select their own billing date, and it’s easy to pause or cancel your service through your online account. The company doesn’t charge any cancellation fees or per diems.

Sky Blue Credit FAQ

How much is Sky Blue Credit Repair?
Sky Blue Credit Repair costs $79 a month with a $79 set up and review fee. The company doesn’t charge extra for additional services.
Is Sky Blue Credit Repair good?
Sky Blue Credit Repair has more than 30 years of experience and a solid money-back guarantee. If you’re trying to find a trustworthy credit repair company, check out Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if you’re eligible for its program.
How do I cancel Sky Blue Credit?
You can cancel your credit repair service with Sky Blue Credit at any time and pay no extra fees. Just call Sky Blue Credit’s phone number or let them know through the message center on the company's website.

Is Sky Blue Credit worth it?

Sky Blue Credit Repair’s full-service credit restoration program is an excellent option for people who are struggling with every level of credit problem. The company does not offer multiple tiers of service, which makes it a strong candidate for people who aren't sure what services they need. If you require credit repair services, visit Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if its services are right for you.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: July 6, 2020

Let me begin by saying I cannot recommend this company highly enough to anyone who has bad credit, especially from collections such as hospital bills. What you get for the price is peace of mind and financial freedom. They will handle all disputes for you, watch over your accounts and keep you posted on what is affecting your credit score. In just 8 months with this company I was able to increase my Credit Score from 520, where I couldn't even get a loan for $1.00 at 3000%, to a 694.

I am financing an $80,000 semi-truck to start my own business and couldn't have done it without SkyBlue credit. During the time I was with them, they answered my phone calls promptly and professionally. Every time I had questions concerning negative remarks on my credit or getting denied for a credit card, they explained in detail what needed to be done in order to remedy the problem.

I now have 3 credit cards, one of which is earning me cashback on all of my purchases. Getting accepted for that credit card was the crowning achievement of my credit goals. My next goal is to apply for a mortgage and dive into investment properties. 'When they finish and believe there is nothing more to do, they will not string you along for more monthly payments. They are clear on what needs to be done, how it has to be done and when it is done. Thank you SkyBlue Credit. Keep up the good work. They are worth every monthly payment I made to them.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I work as a mortgage lender so I have clients that I send to credit repair. The sign up and completion ratio is not always good. With that being said I will be sending my clients to Sky Blue from now on. You guys were awesome. Removed all the barriers and made it easy and convenient to sign up. Used technology the way it is meant to be used, to make life easier. And of course you delivered on repair my credit. The best part is I got a call to tell me it is best to take a break from repair once I reach optimal results. Most places would have tried to keep charge a client and get more money. You guys rock!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I have done tons of research to educate myself on how to increase credit score, done some job on my own successfully but thought to take it to another level. Then did bunch of research on which is the best company to help with that quest and decided to go with Sky Blue Credit. The team is amazing. The customer service and support is awesome via email or phone. Very smooth process. Sky Blue Credit is super honest and transparent with their recommendation. They told me after which part they could dispute and which one could not be disputed or have chance of success. Basically, don't pay us for no reason. Woah! Nowadays, it is rare to have a company be honest like this so I highly recommend Sky Blue Credit.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I read a lot of reviews before choosing Sky Blue. The others advertised more, but Sky Blue's reviews are a lot better. What struck me is that they tell the customer when it's time to discontinue their service, when they've done everything they could. I'm glad I chose Sky Blue. In a few months they took me from a "poor" rating to a "good" rating, quickly surpassing the "fair." They got rid of 7 of the 9 bad marks and are working on the remaining two, and that's after I tried to get these deletions myself, to no avail. I can't recommend a credit-help company more highly. You can't go wrong with Sky Blue.

Original review: July 25, 2019

5+ stars! These folks are fantastic! I was hesitant to pay for this service, but read great reviews. I was embarking on a big purchase, and had a recent discrepancy that I addressed and wanted to confirm it was resolved adequately. I couldn't have asked for more. They were constantly in communication from the beginning - Carter was very helpful. Finally Armando called me back and literally educated me from A to Z - and at no charge whatsoever. He determined that my "scores are top notch" and this service would not be needed. I learned an enormous amount from Armando and he answered my many questions. If you are reading this and looking at the other services available, take my advice and stop reading and sign up for this one! -Vince, NJ

Original review: June 23, 2020

Sky Blue Credit Repair is a professional and thorough service for all of your credit needs. They are honest and upfront; no smoke and mirrors! I highly recommend. Dedicated professionals will walk you through what to do, and you’ll be in good hands just as I was. Thanks Sky Blue credit!

Original review: June 9, 2020

My rep was absolutely amazing and outstanding. He gave me the clarity that I needed to raise my score and it made me feel enlightened and empowered. He educated me from A-Z on what I need to do moving forward and now I have the tools to get my credit repaired in the future. Thank you thank you thank you!

Original review: May 26, 2020

Called this place for help and in spite of having all tangible proof that goes in my favor they simply told me they can’t do nothing with missed payments and charge off and or collections. Very surprising!

Original review: May 18, 2020

I've spent tons of money with other agencies and am so upset with myself that I didn't try Sky Blue sooner! Don't even think about another second, sign up. They are HONEST and effective. What more could you ask for??

Original review: May 18, 2020

I have to say I was skeptical about giving out all my info out to a stranger but turns out these guys are pretty honest. I was trying to only get one thing removed from my report and the person I spoke to on the phone straight out told me, "It wouldn’t be worth your money to have us focus on this specific item" and suggested I cancel my membership for a refund. Before ending the conversation he gave me a few tips for the future which was nice of him. However I can not vouch for effectiveness of their service being as though there weren’t any.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information