Call toll free
4.74/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Their customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. They also work directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

49 Sky Blue Credit Repair Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

They took the time to help me raise my credit score so it’s only right I take my time to write a review. I am amazed on how quickly they work! I will be signing my girlfriend up soon! They’re 100% LEGIT & understanding! Great Company!

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I worked with Armando, ext. **, and he was great!! I got great results. He always called me back or took care of any problems I had. Always answered all questions. Thank you very much to him and all your staff, I will definitely recommend you.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

These guys will blow you away! The knowledge and customer care of anyone that answers the phone is exceptional and they are always available and PROACTIVE! Great to see that people still care. AWESOME! Like a small mom and pop with amazing results.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Sky Blue Credit Repair disputed many errors on my report and got my credit up enough to buy a house! I'm so pleased. I had some strikes on my credit report that never belonged there and some inaccurate one too.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

One of the most honest and easy to work with companies I’ve ever seen. In these modern times where everyone is a scumbag! They renewed my faith that there are still companies out there trying to do right thing for folks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

The company doesn't **, they were transparent and told me that I do not need their service to better my scores and I can do it myself by following a few easy steps. They din't think about just making money but they were very honest in helping me, quick responses from customer care, I would recommend this company to anyone over other companies like CreditRepair.com or Lexington. P.S. The monthly plan is pretty affordable.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Since end of November of last year, I went from 554 to 710. With your help, that's 156-point swing. That's amazing. I've also been approved for a $2500 unsecured credit card from BOA. That's pretty unusual if you ask me. Thank you so much.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I was told that given the small number of issues on my credit report I did not need to use Sky Blue's services. The gentleman I spoke with gave me a few simple tips on how to improve my credit score on my own then cancelled the service and refunded my initial payment. They could have easily strung me along for a month or two but they didn't and I think that says a lot.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

Exceptional experience! Customer service is NOT dead! My wife and I received the advice and guidance we needed in an expeditious and thoughtful manner. Great Company. They know what they are doing at all levels. Impressive. We highly recommend Sky Blue.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Sky Blue... omg! Their service is so awesome. My score bumped from 500 to 700. Customer service reps are very friendly. And their other team is just don't push you to buy their service if it's not required. I would recommend their service to everyone again thanks to the Sky Blue staff.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I was skeptical going in but faced with the task of trying to do this on my own (and having tried and given up in the past) I went ahead. They’re aggressive in pursuing negative items. First set of challenges resulted in removing the worst of the worst from all three CRAs. They continued another month with a couple other accounts, unsuccessfully, although these were probably listed legitimately. I was so thrilled with the first results. I did terminate service after their second attempt at the others. FICO went from 649 to 724. I couldn’t be more pleased and wholeheartedly recommend them. Be aware though if you are trying to remove negative items that truly belong on your report you will not be spending your money wisely - with any credit repair service.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Sky Blue and their consultants. They are knowledgeable, courteous, caring, and highly professional. Simply put, they are the best in the business and they get results. They under promise and over deliver. The lady I spoke with today was great in every respect and went out of her way to clearly explain what steps should or should not be taken instead of just trying to sell you on the service. If they feel they can't make a significant positive impact, they are honest and don't try to keep you on or sign you up as a client. If only all other businesses were run with such high ethical standards! There is absolutely no reason to use anyone else.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Excellent company! Their customer service was great. If they missed your call and you left a vmail there was a prompt response. They were upfront and honest about everything, and if there is something they can't get removed from your credit, they will let you know. And the price is cheaper than all the competition!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I had a call with them explaining my situation and their advice is spot on! These guys really know what they are talking about and if they do not see a need for their services they will tell you that as well. They are not trying to sell you things you do not need. They gave me a lot of info on what I need to do and I will get back to them again in a later date. I give them my warmest recommendations!!

Original review: July 20, 2018

I was initially skeptical and hesitant to join. I guess I didn't want to poke the “credit bear”, but after calling and getting information on the service and not receiving any pressure to “join now” - I decided to sign up. I've been a member for 4 months and my credit score had increased 100 POINTS!!!! So happy I joined and every time I had a question - the customer service team was very patient & thorough!! THANK YOU SKY BLUE :).

Original review: July 18, 2018

Service was swift and accurate. Great customer service and they always respond to emails, within a reasonable timeframe. Pricing is affordable and fair. I only needed one item challenged and within my first month, the item was deleted from my credit report. Job well done, I will definitely send referrals.

Original review: June 29, 2018

Outside of their responsiveness, credit knowledge, and generally great customer service, it was their honesty that really made me want to write a review. They offered me no-risk, no-nonsense advice and ultimately let me know how I could improve my scores myself as my case wasn't suited for repair services just yet. These guys are honest and provided great support during my time working with them. I definitely recommend them if you need help repairing your credit.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Sky Blue gave me excellent guidance to improve my credit scores. They were very thorough and also very forthright about what they could and couldn't do for my credit score. I found this refreshing and they have won my respect as to the way they do business. I'm very impressed with their professionalism.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I was worried about a couple of discrepancies and the team at Sky Blue gave me advice but refunded my money because there wasn't anything concrete for them to manage or dispute on my behalf. I thought they were very knowledgeable but also very honest. Impressive!!!

Original review: June 20, 2018

Sky Blue is the best, friendly customer service and affordable. No one is perfect, but they were able to remove most of my negative ratings. The best thing about them is once they know they've exhausted every possible appeals, they called and advised me that they are cancelling my membership so that I would not incur anymore charges. Awesome! Thanks Sky Blue, keep it up!

Original review: June 18, 2018

They worked to get many of my errors and old accounts removed from my account, many of them within the first few months, I highly recommend them. When it was time to cancel they were very understanding and quick to help!

Original review: June 17, 2018

I am very satisfied with the results that Sky Blue has produced for me. They are results driven and won't drag things out on you to just take your money. They are very reasonably priced for their services and will let you know when they have done all they can to repair your credit and will stop after consulting with you! I have worked with Lexington Law firm once in the past many years ago and they strung me along for almost 2 years. Sky Blue is every bit as capable at a fraction of the cost. Thank you Sky Blue!

Original review: May 24, 2018

I’ve had such a pleasure having Sky Blue work on my credit history. After paying for many companies in the past to do the right job, I can’t be happier with the results that I’ve got from Sky Blue. Also, it is the first time ever to get a call from a credit service company to inform me that they deleted all the negatives on my credit report and they and ask me to stop paying for their service and give me the option to have my account with them as inactive. Best results from a real one of the best companies. I definitely recommend this company for everyone looking for an honest hard working people to work on improving their credit report. Way to go Sky Blue!

Original review: May 23, 2018

Sky Blue is one of the best decision I have ever made. I started out with a very low score of 480. Six months later, my score increased to 713! That’s 233 points! Sky Blue is the way to go. I like the fact that they contact you mostly by email. This is very convenient for a busy person like me.

Original review: May 19, 2018

This is an honest review. Sky Blue is the best credit repair program out there plus they don't take advantage of their customers. Let me know when they were done with my case period. Had an amazing experience. Thank you so much Sky Blue.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I am currently using Sky Blue services and it is excellent. My credit has gone up. They respond quickly to my questions and they have shared tips! I am blessed and excited to know I trusted the best company to handle something so important to my family and I. Thank you Sky Blue!

Original review: May 10, 2018

I’m very skeptical when providing my information to come to sit repair agencies and if they actually do what they say. But when I was referred to Sky Blue they were absolutely nothing but amazing. They were able to answer my question within a timely manner and was always professional and confident. They told me what was best for me and exceeded my expectations.. Highly recommended this company for credit repair.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I signed up for Sky Blue Credit Repair services on April 30th. They charged 99 dollars from my account to sign up and then they said that I needed to pay a separate fee for the credit report from another company. So I did that and paid them again 19 dollars for the credit report and emailed them the login and password for to obtain the credit report.

Now after 8 days, they are asking for another 99 dollars and trying to deduct from my account and saying that they don't usually charge the fee until 6 days after the sign up? So, first of all, I needed to have the 99 dollars in my account for them to process and start the service. I looked at my account that day and noticed the amount had been deducted for Blue Sky.

Now they are saying that I need to go check my account because it wasn't deducted? A bunch of hogwash! Nothing has been done on my credit repair for 8 days and now they are contacting me to start doing something? What have they been doing for 8 days... picking their noses? Was a corrupt operation they are running here... if this is how they run their business... Well, all I gotta say is good luck getting or keeping customers. This is the worst customer experience ever! Steer clear from Blue Sky Credit. I can tell you for certain, you won't be happy. Go with one of the other top recommended companies but not this one. No savings here and no work done. Probably just a 1 man show with no support or people in the office. Good riddance. Going back to creditrepair.com.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Sky Blue works to remove derogatory marks from your credit, makes sure your credit history is accurate and is very fairly priced. The thing that made a huge impact on me is their integrity, being that I was given a phone call and told by the rep that they really didn't think it would be worth me spending more money to follow up on the few remaining things on my credit. As a business owner I really appreciate that type of honesty and they are proving themselves to be going for results and not just trying to collect from folks every month.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Sky Blue Credit Repair has literally changed my life! I’ve been a client with them since 2016 with a 580 credit score to reaching 730. Today, I have multiple American Express credit cards and even a $250,000 loan for my business due to having such improved credit. Before Sky Blue I wasn’t even able to get approved for a Capital One secured credit card. None of this would have been possible without Sky Blue’s professionalism, support, and insight. My increased credit score has allowed me to secure better housing, great credit cards, a low interest rate on my auto installment loan, as well as ability to do even more business. I look so good on paper now!

I am forever grateful to this company, working with them (especially Sam) has changed my life in more ways than I imagined. The personalized attention, detailed care and knowledge that I've gained from this relationship is invaluable. I literally recommend them to all of my family, associates, and friends. Thank you Sky Blue.

Sky Blue Credit Repair expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Sky Blue Credit Repair is a credit repair and restoration company that has been in business since 1989. Their counselors are paid by salary, not commission. The firm offers help to individuals and families looking to clean up their credit histories and learn how to improve their financial lives.

• Services: The company describes its services in detail; 1) Detailed credit report review, 2) Credit score improvement tips and 3) Ongoing dispute letters sent to each credit bureau to challenge erroneous, out-of-date and questionable items. Sky Blue also offers a free consultation. Sky Blue disputes 15 items (five items per bureau) every 35 days.

• Fees: The company has a flat $59 per month charge which may be canceled at any time. The first six set-up days are free. The offer a 90-day money back guarantee.

• Contact: Email and phone contact are available.

• Education: Sky Blue has a robust educational portal with tutorials on credit repair, credit scores, a blog and a how-to guide.

• Website: Sky Blue has an easy to navigate website and provides transparent information about their services.

• Best for: Individuals with inaccurate information on their credit reports, those who want to improve their scores and those who want ongoing credit report monitoring services.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg