3.50/5
  • 1 star
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution
Discover the right credit repair company for you
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Sky Blue Credit Repair

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 7, 2016

8 Sky Blue Credit Repair Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

Joined Sky Blue for 2 months for $200 and they only got 1 thing deleted! So I cancelled them and start doing it myself. I wrote 1 letter to creditor and BBB and got 3 things deleted myself! Save your money!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

Customer service was always easily accessible and very helpful. They took the time to understand my situation and find the best solution. The representatives were always able to answer any and all questions I had with thorough knowledge but always making sure I understood as well. My experience with the company was well worthwhile and held a good amount of value, would definitely recommend to anyone else searching for a credit repair company. Very reliable, a representative was always available and willing to help me with any question or issue I was having, never felt like I was being pushed around.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

The service is great, not 1 better. I love how they are right there when I needed advice. I'm back on track and now I get stuff approved lol. love it the credit. It seemed they are right on everything. Any question I ask is right on and they know what just to do at any occasion. It is great to know I got them in case. The price was great. Looked out for me. Even knew I was in bad situation and said "hey we got we are gonna pick you up with." You gave me a great price out the door. I can't say there is a better service. I have told my friends, they agree it is popping off everywhere. It's time to see how good they are and stop worrying.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

They had nice customer service. It was anything to get overly excited about but I dare say it could have been a lot worse. At least I got I called for. They were all very knowledgeable about their services. I was satisfied with every answer I got to every question I asked their staff. It was a great value for the products and arrives this company provides. I could be happier with the way things turned out for me and my situation. I would recommend this company to any of my friends and I think everyone of them would be satisfied with the services the company provides its customer.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I think they have excellent customer service reps! They are always kind, always friendly, always willing to help in any way. I am very pleased with them so far. Everyone who I have ever spoken with knows what they're talking about and can easily advise you, no matter what your situation may be. It's a great value! I tell all my friends about it, all the time. One friend has tried it and totally agrees with everything I've said. One of the most reliable companies I've ever worked with! With them, I never have to worry and am always fully confident that I am in good hands.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Customer service was great. They answer all my questions in a timely manner. They were very friendly. I had no issues with them. They were very knowledgeable about everything. They were very reliable. The value of this was great, definitely worth the price. I shopping around and they were the best price for me and I would recommend this company to anyone. I use them anytime, thank you again and use this again if needed to.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

Explained to me how to rebuild credit after defaulted loans and mortgage. I was able to raise it quite a bit. It was overall very helpful. I thought they were very knowledgeable in credit repair services. They helped lower interest rates as well. It built my credit back up pretty well. It is definitely worth the price to be able to have good credit and get loans or anything you may need for the future. Definitely worth the value. Very reliable service. They are available to speak anytime. Will work with a plan that works for you and your situation.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

Customer service was great. Everyone was very helpful. Answered all my questions and explained whole process in detail. If needed would use company again. Very knowledgeable employees. Helped me out with all my issues. Value was good. Not easy paying for credit repair when that is why credit is bad to begin with due to not being able to pay but was very reasonable. Was able to work out a payment plan. Very reliable company. They do everything they tell you. Very knowledgeable in credit and very helpful.

Sky Blue Credit Repair expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Sky Blue Credit Repair is a credit repair and restoration company that has been in business since 1989. The company is licensed and registered with the State Attorney General’s office and bonded. Their counselors are paid by salary, not commission. The firm offers help to individuals and families looking to clean up their credit histories and learn how to improve their financial lives.

• Services: The company describes its services in detail; 1) Detailed credit report review, 2) Credit score improvement tips and 3) Ongoing dispute letters sent to each credit bureau to challenge erroneous, out-of-date and questionable items. Sky Blue also offers a free consultation. Sky Blue disputes 15 items (five items per bureau) every 35 days.
    • Fees: The company has a flat $59 per month charge which may be canceled at any time. The first six set-up days are free. The offer a 90-day money back guarantee.
    • Contact: Email and phone contact are available.
    • Education: Sky Blue has a robust educational portal with tutorials on credit repair, credit scores, a blog and a how-to guide.
    • Website: Sky Blue has an easy to navigate website and provides transparent information about their services.
    • Best for: Individuals with inaccurate information on their credit reports, those who want to improve their scores and those who want ongoing credit report monitoring services.
    Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg