4.8/5 (228 ratings)
Call Center Open

About Sky Blue Credit Repair

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Its customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. The company also works directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

Pros

• See results in as few as 6 months
  • 90-day, money-back guarantee
  • Flat monthly fee for all services

Cons

• Results aren’t guaranteed

Bottom Line

Sky Blue Credit Repair offers online credit repair and restoration services for $79 per month. With free credit resources and a 90-day service guarantee, Sky Blue’s program is ideal for anyone struggling with their credit.

Top Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Verified

I work as a mortgage lender so I have clients that I send to credit repair. The sign up and completion ratio is not always good. With that being said I will be sending my clients ...

Verified

Best service ever, they are super honest. Also they say exactly what happen with my credit and help me a lot with advices, if you need any help with your credit score hired them. ...

The Sky Blue Credit Repair process

To get started with Sky Blue Credit, visit its website and fill out the enrollment form to get your free credit reports. You need the following information to register:

• Your name
  • Street address
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Once Sky Blue Credit has your credit reports, it conducts a line-by-line review. The company identifies even the smallest items to dispute and looks for any other issues you may have. Sky Blue Credit uses this information to devise a plan for disputing items to raise your credit score. The company also provides you with practical ways to rebuild your credit.

Sky Blue Credit disputes 15 items (five per bureau) on your credit report every 35 days. If you aren’t satisfied with Sky Blue Credit Repair’s services, it has a 90-day, money-back guarantee.

Sky Blue Credit Repair prides itself on helping restore your credit. During the credit repair process, it provides all of its customers with credit score assistance to review and identify ways to raise or rebuild your credit.

Along with credit repair services, Sky Blue Credit Repair offers:

• Debt validation
  • Goodwill letters
  • Cease and desist letters

How much does Sky Blue Credit cost?

Sky Blue Credit Repair charges an initial $79 setup and review fee and a $79 monthly fee. There are no extra service charges or service levels. Sky Blue even offers a couples discount that gives you a 50% percent discount for a second member.

Sky Blue Credit allows customers to select their own billing date, and it’s easy to pause or cancel your service through your online account. The company doesn’t charge any cancellation fees or per diems.

Sky Blue Credit FAQ

How much is Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Sky Blue Credit Repair costs $79 a month with a $79 set up and review fee. The company doesn’t charge extra for additional services.

Is Sky Blue Credit Repair good?

Sky Blue Credit Repair has more than 30 years of experience and a solid money-back guarantee. If you’re trying to find a trustworthy credit repair company, check out Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if you’re eligible for its program.

How do I cancel Sky Blue Credit?

You can cancel your credit repair service with Sky Blue Credit at any time and pay no extra fees. Just call Sky Blue Credit’s phone number or let them know through the message center on the company's website.

Is Sky Blue Credit worth it?

Sky Blue Credit Repair’s full-service credit restoration program is an excellent option for people who are struggling with every level of credit problem. The company does not offer multiple tiers of service, which makes it a strong candidate for people who aren't sure what services they need. If you require credit repair services, visit Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if its services are right for you.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

Cannot overstate the peace of mind given to us by Armando and Guiseppe! Guiseppe answered all of our questions about the services and options which were a perfect fit for us, then Armando took a deep dive with us into every item on our reports, helped us with a dispute, advised us on how to reach our goals, taught us things we never knew, and cleared up a whole bunch of credit myths. He was even able to clearly explain and advise me on stuff well beyond their stated services! Thanks to the team over there we're now rapidly improving our credit scores, avoiding common mistakes that keep them from rising (or worse, lower them) and we have help every quarter in reaching our long-term financial goals. The couples' rate is a fantastic way of doing it and we can't thank them enough. 10/10 recommend to anyone else trying to better understand and improve their credit!

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 7, 2022

They were very knowledgeable when informing me how to proceed with repairing my credit. I thought I knew it all, but actually I did not and they were super helpful and super quick in getting me started. They were clear and concise with their directions and what was expected from me to obtain the best results. They reviewed each account to assure that nothing was missed and made me feel very comfortable knowing that they were in my corner to help me.

Original review: June 28, 2022

I would definitely recommend company to anyone in need of credit repair! The customer service is amazing! I had signed up for help to remove 1 collection account I have on credit file since I disputed 5 other collections I had on my credit file which I was successful doing myself! Before I was charged I spoke with customer service and he told me he wouldn't recommend me getting service because it was only 1 collection and they would do the same thing I did with other collections I had removed on my own. They are there to help customer who really need the help there not there just to take your money like the rest of the companies out there.

Original review: May 24, 2022

This is my second time with Sky Blue, everyone is always so nice and very informative. Then I call in to get more information about my credit report or just confused about which road to take. I always get someone very positive that, helps me clear up and misconceptions and gives me great advice. What I love the most is the price and how much of a impact Blue Sky helps me with my credit repair issues! I totally recommend them to anyone who needs help with repairing their credit!

Original review: March 11, 2022

I just joined Blue Sky and I had my first consultation to go over everything on my credit report. The representative Armando was very knowledgeable and made me feel more confident in the blue sky process. He helped me out a ton and I bombarded him with questions and he handled each one on point. I could tell he was genuinely caring about the best ways we could tackle the issues with my credit. He deserves recognition hands down.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

I received some of the best customer service I have ever had from I believe his name was Armando. Thank you for caring so much for your clients. I was not sure about utilizing credit services in general and was advised correctly about how to deal with these problems without any incentive or commission being earned. Thank you again.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2022

I utilized Sky Blue Credit 8 years ago, and they did a great job. Even called me to tell me I could cancel their service after 7 months because they'd removed everything that could be removed. When I started their service, my credit scores were very low (high 400s/low 500s). After 7 months, two of my reports were 790, and one was 804. Side Note: Their customer service is top notch as well!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2022

Sky Blue Credit Repair fixed my credit reports in 6 months total. Since the third month I started to see the improvement. They kept me informed with monthly reports through the whole process. Now my credit improved from 500 to 750, and I am very happy about it. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2022

I am very grateful for Sky Blue Credit Repair. They helped me increase my credit score by over 100 points. When I first signed up, they explained their process very clearly to me. They kept me updated along the way. The process felt easy and gentle. I also felt like the price for their service was very reasonable considering how much they helped me.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

The consultant that I spoke with this morning was very helpful and honest. He was able to give me advice on what to look for in the next couple of months and let me know that I was on the right path to credit repair.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information