4.43/5
Based on 21 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Their customer-friendly organization and knowledgable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and setup a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person's situation. They also work directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute not corrected items. Get started today by singing up online or calling for a free consultation.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 20, 2018

21 Sky Blue Credit Repair Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 20, 2018

Sky Blue works to remove derogatory marks from your credit, makes sure your credit history is accurate and is very fairly priced. The thing that made a huge impact on me is their integrity, being that I was given a phone call and told by the rep that they really didn't think it would be worth me spending more money to follow up on the few remaining things on my credit. As a business owner I really appreciate that type of honesty and they are proving themselves to be going for results and not just trying to collect from folks every month.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Sky Blue Credit Repair has literally changed my life! I’ve been a client with them since 2016 with a 580 credit score to reaching 730. Today, I have multiple American Express credit cards and even a $250,000 loan for my business due to having such improved credit. Before Sky Blue I wasn’t even able to get approved for a Capital One secured credit card. None of this would have been possible without Sky Blue’s professionalism, support, and insight. My increased credit score has allowed me to secure better housing, great credit cards, a low interest rate on my auto installment loan, as well as ability to do even more business. I look so good on paper now!

I am forever grateful to this company, working with them (especially Sam) has changed my life in more ways than I imagined. The personalized attention, detailed care and knowledge that I've gained from this relationship is invaluable. I literally recommend them to all of my family, associates, and friends. Thank you Sky Blue.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Believe the Google searches. This company is reputable and will advise you properly. In my instance they were not able to provide dramatic results because there just wasn’t that much on my account. However, they made clear recommendations and were very responsive to emails and calls. In several instances they credited money back or called me to stop Service because they felt they could not make further improvements.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Great customer service. Very friendly and helpful. Raised my credit score over 100 points over 4 months. Wasn't able to get some stubborn student loans off but they are over 10 years old so have little impact on my credit; I may go back later to take another stab at those. Overall they did a great job of successfully disputing on my behalf and cleaning up dead accounts on my report. Would recommend to a friend.

Original review: March 7, 2018

My credit was so low after coming out of a bankruptcy two years before. I was trying to rebuild my credit but it wasn't going no where. I called them and within a few months my credit now is 754. Wow!!! I couldn't believe it. Worth the money!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: March 1, 2018

I recently signed up with Sky Blue, I’m two months into the process and have already experienced tremendous success. My less than a year old bankruptcy is off of my credit report, and my score has really changed for the better. I highly recommend Sky Blue!!!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

Sam provided me with recommendations/tips and ultimately I left satisfied on how to proceed even if you guys were not able to take care of anything right this moment. I definitely will return when I have taken care of all the business I can take care of in my control. I will see you guys then! Thanks for fantastic service, even if I am no longer a client at this current moment.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Very shocked and surprised. I called them and reviewed my credit report. They gave me great advice and told me how to take care of it myself. If it were Lexington Law they will take your money and you won't see results even after 6 months. I gave them 10 months of my time and saw nothing except emails and text when the next monthly payment was due to them. Sky Blue spoke with me told me that they wouldn't charge me because it was a easy fix that I can do myself. Thinking about the customer not the company. If you want honesty and profession feedback give Sky Blue a call! By the way I'll not a bot. I'm 100% real not some guy they pay to market them. Lol.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Let me start by saying The credit repair Industry is full of Con artist and thieves. I worked for a debt collection Attorney for a few years and have seen some nasty stuff done by these companies. NOT the case with Sky Blue. Yes I could have done all the disputes myself but just don't have the time. 3 kids, a job and a home to care for eats most of our time. Besides who want to spend all their free time shuffling paperwork. That's where Sky Blue came in. After trying a few companies with little to no results but a lighter wallet, we found Sky Blue. 90 days later credit score is up 105 points and we are not complete yet!!! For the total cost @ 69.99 a month. No sign up fee. No billing craziness like 500 to start and a monthly fee. Calling customer service to send in letters or check on status is always a Pleasure! Thank you SKY BLUE!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Sky Blue helped me enhance my credit and they did so in a very responsible and business-like manner. What more could you ask for? An A+. They were always on time with all their information and made things easy by explaining things well. Even more, when they felt they had done enough they called and asked me to let my account take a break with no further charges to my credit card.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

What I like about about them is how fast they work. They also call when they say they are going to call you. I love that about these guys :) And the best thing I find about Sky Blue Credit is they didn't charge me for any work they didn't do. This was the second time I used them and they were AWESOME!!! I will and I do recommend them to everyone!!! Thanks Sky Blue. :)

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I enrolled with Sky Blue back in March of 2017. I had done my research in advance in terms of reviews and even checked out their Better Business Bureau ratings - all with positive feedback. My credit was a nightmare, mainly because I had put myself through six years of college which took its toll financially and now that I am in my 30's I really wanted to try to repair it but doing it alone seemed impossible.

This company is fantastic. They give you an initial analysis and are very upfront on where they can help and where they feel they shouldn't touch as it could cause you negative consequences. They were true to their word and 8 months later they are well over 70% complete with the work they promised to deliver. I have also been able to get approved for two credit cards to help build my credit as a result of their work which never would have been possible prior to March.

In addition to the quality of services, their customer service team is one of the best I have ever worked with. In addition, they are very affordable to someone who is obviously in a bad financial situation. There were two or three months that they went to take payment and I had insufficient funds. Every time, they worked with me on a new payment date and never made me feel bad about it, they always came across as very positive and understanding. I would recommend this company to anyone who is in the same the credit situation as myself. I know that once this is complete, I will be left with a more manageable volume that won't seem so impossible to tackle. Thank you Sky Blue - for the first time in a long time I feel as though I can actually get my financial life back together and I can't even tell you how much I appreciate that!!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

My experience with Sky Blue was positive in all regards. I am really impressed at their communication and customer service. They made everything very easy for me and were always very receptive of my questions. I used them for 6 months and my scores are up over 100 points. They actually told me when I was done and stopped charging me. Amazing. Sky Blue is an outstanding company!!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

Joined Sky Blue for 2 months for $200 and they only got 1 thing deleted! So I cancelled them and start doing it myself. I wrote 1 letter to creditor and BBB and got 3 things deleted myself! Save your money!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

Customer service was always easily accessible and very helpful. They took the time to understand my situation and find the best solution. The representatives were always able to answer any and all questions I had with thorough knowledge but always making sure I understood as well. My experience with the company was well worthwhile and held a good amount of value, would definitely recommend to anyone else searching for a credit repair company. Very reliable, a representative was always available and willing to help me with any question or issue I was having, never felt like I was being pushed around.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

The service is great, not 1 better. I love how they are right there when I needed advice. I'm back on track and now I get stuff approved lol. love it the credit. It seemed they are right on everything. Any question I ask is right on and they know what just to do at any occasion. It is great to know I got them in case. The price was great. Looked out for me. Even knew I was in bad situation and said "hey we got we are gonna pick you up with." You gave me a great price out the door. I can't say there is a better service. I have told my friends, they agree it is popping off everywhere. It's time to see how good they are and stop worrying.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

They had nice customer service. It was anything to get overly excited about but I dare say it could have been a lot worse. At least I got I called for. They were all very knowledgeable about their services. I was satisfied with every answer I got to every question I asked their staff. It was a great value for the products and arrives this company provides. I could be happier with the way things turned out for me and my situation. I would recommend this company to any of my friends and I think everyone of them would be satisfied with the services the company provides its customer.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I think they have excellent customer service reps! They are always kind, always friendly, always willing to help in any way. I am very pleased with them so far. Everyone who I have ever spoken with knows what they're talking about and can easily advise you, no matter what your situation may be. It's a great value! I tell all my friends about it, all the time. One friend has tried it and totally agrees with everything I've said. One of the most reliable companies I've ever worked with! With them, I never have to worry and am always fully confident that I am in good hands.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Customer service was great. They answer all my questions in a timely manner. They were very friendly. I had no issues with them. They were very knowledgeable about everything. They were very reliable. The value of this was great, definitely worth the price. I shopping around and they were the best price for me and I would recommend this company to anyone. I use them anytime, thank you again and use this again if needed to.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

Explained to me how to rebuild credit after defaulted loans and mortgage. I was able to raise it quite a bit. It was overall very helpful. I thought they were very knowledgeable in credit repair services. They helped lower interest rates as well. It built my credit back up pretty well. It is definitely worth the price to be able to have good credit and get loans or anything you may need for the future. Definitely worth the value. Very reliable service. They are available to speak anytime. Will work with a plan that works for you and your situation.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

Customer service was great. Everyone was very helpful. Answered all my questions and explained whole process in detail. If needed would use company again. Very knowledgeable employees. Helped me out with all my issues. Value was good. Not easy paying for credit repair when that is why credit is bad to begin with due to not being able to pay but was very reasonable. Was able to work out a payment plan. Very reliable company. They do everything they tell you. Very knowledgeable in credit and very helpful.

Sky Blue Credit Repair expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Sky Blue Credit Repair is a credit repair and restoration company that has been in business since 1989. The company is licensed and registered with the State Attorney General’s office and bonded. Their counselors are paid by salary, not commission. The firm offers help to individuals and families looking to clean up their credit histories and learn how to improve their financial lives.

• Services: The company describes its services in detail; 1) Detailed credit report review, 2) Credit score improvement tips and 3) Ongoing dispute letters sent to each credit bureau to challenge erroneous, out-of-date and questionable items. Sky Blue also offers a free consultation. Sky Blue disputes 15 items (five items per bureau) every 35 days.

• Fees: The company has a flat $59 per month charge which may be canceled at any time. The first six set-up days are free. The offer a 90-day money back guarantee.

• Contact: Email and phone contact are available.

• Education: Sky Blue has a robust educational portal with tutorials on credit repair, credit scores, a blog and a how-to guide.

• Website: Sky Blue has an easy to navigate website and provides transparent information about their services.

• Best for: Individuals with inaccurate information on their credit reports, those who want to improve their scores and those who want ongoing credit report monitoring services.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg