4.8/5 (185 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Sky Blue Credit Repair

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Its customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. The company also works directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

Pros

• See results in as few as 6 months
  • 90-day, money-back guarantee
  • Flat monthly fee for all services

Cons

• Results aren’t guaranteed

Bottom Line

Sky Blue Credit Repair offers online credit repair and restoration services for $79 per month. With free credit resources and a 90-day service guarantee, Sky Blue’s program is ideal for anyone struggling with their credit.

Top Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I work as a mortgage lender so I have clients that I send to credit repair. The sign up and completion ratio is not always good. With that being said I will be sending my clients ...

Verified

Best service ever, they are super honest. Also they say exactly what happen with my credit and help me a lot with advices, if you need any help with your credit score hired them. ...

The Sky Blue Credit Repair process

To get started with Sky Blue Credit, visit its website and fill out the enrollment form to get your free credit reports. You need the following information to register:

• Your name
  • Street address
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Once Sky Blue Credit has your credit reports, it conducts a line-by-line review. The company identifies even the smallest items to dispute and looks for any other issues you may have. Sky Blue Credit uses this information to devise a plan for disputing items to raise your credit score. The company also provides you with practical ways to rebuild your credit.

Sky Blue Credit disputes 15 items (five per bureau) on your credit report every 35 days. If you aren’t satisfied with Sky Blue Credit Repair’s services, it has a 90-day, money-back guarantee.

Sky Blue Credit Repair prides itself on helping restore your credit. During the credit repair process, it provides all of its customers with credit score assistance to review and identify ways to raise or rebuild your credit.

Along with credit repair services, Sky Blue Credit Repair offers:

• Debt validation
  • Goodwill letters
  • Cease and desist letters

How much does Sky Blue Credit cost?

Sky Blue Credit Repair charges an initial $79 setup and review fee and a $79 monthly fee. There are no extra service charges or service levels. Sky Blue even offers a couples discount that gives you a 50% percent discount for a second member.

Sky Blue Credit allows customers to select their own billing date, and it’s easy to pause or cancel your service through your online account. The company doesn’t charge any cancellation fees or per diems.

Sky Blue Credit FAQ

How much is Sky Blue Credit Repair?
Sky Blue Credit Repair costs $79 a month with a $79 set up and review fee. The company doesn’t charge extra for additional services.
Is Sky Blue Credit Repair good?
Sky Blue Credit Repair has more than 30 years of experience and a solid money-back guarantee. If you’re trying to find a trustworthy credit repair company, check out Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if you’re eligible for its program.
How do I cancel Sky Blue Credit?
You can cancel your credit repair service with Sky Blue Credit at any time and pay no extra fees. Just call Sky Blue Credit’s phone number or let them know through the message center on the company's website.

Is Sky Blue Credit worth it?

Sky Blue Credit Repair’s full-service credit restoration program is an excellent option for people who are struggling with every level of credit problem. The company does not offer multiple tiers of service, which makes it a strong candidate for people who aren't sure what services they need. If you require credit repair services, visit Sky Blue Credit’s website to see if its services are right for you.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I recently signed up for SkyBlue, which is rather funny since I have been referring friends to them for over a decade (all have had nothing but good things to say, and wonderful results). The service is amazing, and the people are attentive, informative, and very helpful. Ms. ** helped me get things set up personally, and went over all of my options at length. She is absolutely amazing, and I will be reaching out to her again as my process continues. If you have credit concerns, want a good watchdog company, or an amazing debt reporting cleaning service, look no further!

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2021

I just signed up last month so I could get some incorrect items removed from my report, and so far the process has been a breeze! I called them today after getting a really shady voicemail from a “collections” company, and I was honestly really freaked out by it. Sam was the rep who helped me and she kindly took the time to calm me down and explain what was likely happening. After that she explained the dispute process, my credit report, and answered every question I could think to ask. I really appreciate her for the time she took to take care of me and to educate me. Thanks Sam!

Original review: March 26, 2021

I had a fabulous experience with Sky Blue Credit. They determined that I wasn't a good fit for their services, yet they still spent a ton of time giving me a free consultation and advice about the best ways to build my credit, and didn't try to pressure me at all into paying for their service when it wasn't going to benefit me. They were incredibly patient with answering all my questions and explaining things to me. I found them very responsive, user-friendly, professional, courteous, and kind. Guiseppe especially was wonderful to work with. I had initially called another credit repair company which turned out to feel super sketchy and scammy, and the difference between that place and Sky Blue was like night and day. Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Original review: March 10, 2021

So, my wife and I have been using Sky Blue for several years. They are HONEST and PROFESSIONAL all day every day. So I joined not out of advertising but word of mouth from my brother. I did not trust the "credit repair" service so many advertised. For a while they worked hard on our credit files, we got a discounted rate for IdentityIQ which we still have to this very day so they could pull merged reports.

Once they feel they had done all they could (which was amazing work by the way.. whoa did they clean house) they offered to discontinue our monthly and I refused, I would pay full rate every month just to keep them a part of my credit. They decided to offer a "discounted" credit watch service which was very nice indeed and then locked us into our discounted rate that we had too!

Every now and then on credit watch they reach out to me with their recommendations about what to do, reengage and evaluate the "value" of going back to full service to handle our issues. I consider Sky Blue Credit as important in my life as credit itself! Sky Blue keeps an eye out for YOU, your FAMILY and knows what dispute to engage and what not to engage. Follow their recommendations and you will never go wrong and only stand to benefit.. What an amazing group of professionals.. Honest, Accurate, Professional and Integrity is what Sky Blue means to us!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

The customer service was great. I signed up, a few days later after they pulled my reports I was contacted by them. I missed the call and played phone tag several times, but that was due to my schedule, no fault of theirs. When I finally spoke with them, we reviewed what my report had, the discrepancies that were on it and ways to boost my score. They were professional, answered all my questions and gave solid advice. They did not charge me anything because I was told that with the condition of my credit report, their service would not be beneficial. They could have taken my money and made a few moves to validate their service and I would have been none the wiser. I am impressed by the integrity of this company and would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

Doing good job. Fix my problem. I hope very soon you guys fix my Credit report in good condition and I can buy house very soon. Thanks for helping me. Your team specially Mr ** did good job. Thanks again.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

These people do a great job, very knowledgeable, and when they think you need one of their cheaper services they will let you know. They are in it to help you, not to just take your money. 11 stars out of 10…

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

Excellent information. Review was thorough and well explained. We were told why our scores had changed, and what we should consider doing in the near future to improve them even more. Looking forward to the next call sometime in the future.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Awesome Experience, so helpful and very realistic and honest with the expectations. Armando is fantastic and one of the best representatives I've spoken to any company. Highly recommend for other to seek out help here and you will not be disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Sam was amazing. She answered all of my question and was extremely beneficial, kind, and attentive. She better not go anywhere and make sure you give her a raise!!!! I will definitely refer your company and my references to speak to her.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information