Call toll free
4.83/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Their customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. They also work directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

73 Sky Blue Credit Repair Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 25, 2019

5+ stars! These folks are fantastic! I was hesitant to pay for this service, but read great reviews. I was embarking on a big purchase, and had a recent discrepancy that I addressed and wanted to confirm it was resolved adequately. I couldn't have asked for more. They were constantly in communication from the beginning - Carter was very helpful. Finally Armando called me back and literally educated me from A to Z - and at no charge whatsoever. He determined that my "scores are top notch" and this service would not be needed. I learned an enormous amount from Armando and he answered my many questions. If you are reading this and looking at the other services available, take my advice and stop reading and sign up for this one! -Vince, NJ

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I recently have been very skeptical about credit repair companies and how effective they were. I originally was going to use Lexington law but decided against it due to terrible “most recent” comments. Sky Blue was great. The first day I got it, I was nervous about giving up Experian and credit karma username and password but they were very secure. I ended up not needing the service due to me being a college student and having little credit and what was on there was negative which gave me a low score. After speaking to an advisor he gave me vital info to raise my score and refunded and cancelled my membership. Basically a free consultation. Because of this I will recommend this company to whoever will listen and down the road when I do actually need repair I won’t hesitate to use them!!!

Original review: May 24, 2019

I signed up and gave Sky Blue my information to pull my credit report. They contacted me a few days later with some information that they wanted to go over. The Rep that helped me said that they didn't think it would be a good idea to dispute the small number of things that they found wrong, because disputing these things wouldn't be beneficial to my credit score.

On top of that, he gave me several recommendations to help boost my credit score without doing much, and he talked me through how I should apply for things in the future. He did this all for free, as he marked my account 'inactive' the second he identified that raising disputes would not help me. As much as I wish I could have the issues removed and watch my score jump up, I'm glad that I am doing well (sitting at a 710 score) and I appreciate their honesty and forthrightness. They gave me all that help and answered all my questions for free, and if I ever need their help in the future I will be more than happy to pay the full price and give them my business.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I was skeptical going in but faced with the task of trying to do this on my own (and having tried and given up in the past) I went ahead. They’re aggressive in pursuing negative items. First set of challenges resulted in removing the worst of the worst from all three CRAs. They continued another month with a couple other accounts, unsuccessfully, although these were probably listed legitimately. I was so thrilled with the first results. I did terminate service after their second attempt at the others. FICO went from 649 to 724. I couldn’t be more pleased and wholeheartedly recommend them. Be aware though if you are trying to remove negative items that truly belong on your report you will not be spending your money wisely - with any credit repair service.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Sky Blue and their consultants. They are knowledgeable, courteous, caring, and highly professional. Simply put, they are the best in the business and they get results. They under promise and over deliver. The lady I spoke with today was great in every respect and went out of her way to clearly explain what steps should or should not be taken instead of just trying to sell you on the service. If they feel they can't make a significant positive impact, they are honest and don't try to keep you on or sign you up as a client. If only all other businesses were run with such high ethical standards! There is absolutely no reason to use anyone else.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Recommended and trustworthy. I read about them online. Most of the reviews were good, which give me confidence to go with them. I had some concerns but all went away. After talking to the representative, I was glad and the service is also good.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

This is my second time using their services. The first time they helped me go from a 515 to 700s by cleaning up my credit report and providing guidance. Always great communication and service. Currently they are doing a great job removing erroneous collection charges against my account. I have recommended their services to customers I work with in repairing their credit. Highly recommend in helping you get back on track. All of this is done while I'm overseas in Okinawa, Japan. Awesome.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I read a lot of reviews before choosing Sky Blue. The others advertised more, but Sky Blue's reviews are a lot better. What struck me is that they tell the customer when it's time to discontinue their service, when they've done everything they could. I'm glad I chose Sky Blue. In a few months they took me from a "poor" rating to a "good" rating, quickly surpassing the "fair." They got rid of 7 of the 9 bad marks and are working on the remaining two, and that's after I tried to get these deletions myself, to no avail. I can't recommend a credit-help company more highly. You can't go wrong with Sky Blue.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I was very satisfied with the results and the helpful advice. Made what had to be done quite clear. Very courteous and friendly service. Were prompt and moved quickly. No delay. Moved right into action. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you, Sky Blue.

Original review: June 3, 2019

They aided in repairing inaccuracies on all my credit reports in just 1 month. They also communicated what was going on throughout the process, and provided reports on what they fixed with the credit companies. Then when it came time to cancel my subscription.... not a single problem. My credit jumped up 40 points. I highly recommend them!!!

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information