Call toll free
4.80/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Their customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. They also work directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

61 Sky Blue Credit Repair Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 10, 2019

Highly recommend this service... I’ve been ripped off in the past by so called credit repair companies but that changed when I discovered Sky Blue. This has been the best experience ever in the first 13 days. Yes 13 days. My score jumped like 45+ points. Yes we had ups and downs but within 4 months (Which they quoted up front ) this company has gotten 20+ items deleted. My score is better than when I started and I’m satisfied with the time and price of their service. Totally worth every penny spent. Thanks Sky Blue... P.S Customer service agents are rocks stars. Great job....

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Sky Blue is a amazing credit repair company that has been around for years. Customer service is awesome because there's always very fast response time, and they are always willing to help. Sky Blue is number 1 on my list because everyone takes pride in doing their job and making their customers the number 1 priority.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I had my file reviewed, and while I didn't have many items, I always was curious why my score was low. I was encouraged to call in and speak with an advisor, and they gave me feedback on every line item, and what would benefit my credit the most. In the end, they didn't believe their service was right for me, refunded my initial fee the same day, and still provided me with sound credit advice that has helped me. Beyond appreciate this type of honesty.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Very professional, upfront, and honest service. I received very good support and advice for the brief time we worked together. We actually didn’t decide to move forward based on their initial analysis due to the issues on my credit being relatively minor and were also going to be quite challenging to dispute. Sky Blue provided a good course of action for me to take personally and provided a full refund for the first month. Thank you for providing such a professional service! Cheers!

Original review: March 12, 2019

Sky Blue Credit was the best decision I made. My credit has made significant improvements. I’ve been with them for less than 6 months, and all the accounts on my report have been removed. I would recommend them to anybody, you will not be disappointed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: March 4, 2019

Sky Blue team helped me quickly and easily dispute an old item on my credit report. They were upfront with how much they were charging, what they were doing, and they successfully removed a collections account that I got from an energy bill where I was overcharged.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I would highly recommend Sky Blue to anyone in need of credit repair!! They are an honest company with amazing customer service! Sky Blue has an unbeatable price and gets the job done right!! I am so glad I picked them over all the other super expensive credit services!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I recommend Sky Blue to everyone I meet. They are a class act, from the customer service reps to the online tracking system they do a wonderful job!!! Also to call and tell you that they can not help anymore and stop charging you is impressive in today's day and age.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Fantastic partner in monitoring my credit. Based on their recommendations, I paid off my collections, lowered my current balances, and opened some new accounts. I've increased my on time payments, and also qualified for more credit. They were able to get some negative remarks from my account removed and are still working to get the rest eliminated. My score went up almost 200 points in the last year due in part to their persistence and my follow thru with the plan.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Good people and great service, keep it going, best company for credit repair! They worked with me and made a plan on what I should do and were very honest. The communication was fast and you feel like you're in good hands. A+ plus greatly recommend.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

My experience with Sky Blue Credit Repair was a great one. They are very honest and are not out to take your money. They will tell you what they can and can not help you with. And, they even gave me credit advice to help build my credit. I highly recommend them. Thank you Sky Blue Credit for your advice.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Sky Blue has been extremely helpful in removing negative marks from my credit report. Their staff is responsive and friendly in answering questions. I've seen a lot of information about handling disputes yourself online, but for someone like me it all sounds like a mountain of nonsense. Sky Blue charges a very reasonable fee for an incredibly valuable service. I can't even imagine how many hours and headaches I saved myself by coming to them. Absolutely worth every penny.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

They took the time to help me raise my credit score so it’s only right I take my time to write a review. I am amazed on how quickly they work! I will be signing my girlfriend up soon! They’re 100% LEGIT & understanding! Great Company!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I worked with Armando, ext. **, and he was great!! I got great results. He always called me back or took care of any problems I had. Always answered all questions. Thank you very much to him and all your staff, I will definitely recommend you.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

These guys will blow you away! The knowledge and customer care of anyone that answers the phone is exceptional and they are always available and PROACTIVE! Great to see that people still care. AWESOME! Like a small mom and pop with amazing results.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Sky Blue Credit Repair disputed many errors on my report and got my credit up enough to buy a house! I'm so pleased. I had some strikes on my credit report that never belonged there and some inaccurate one too.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

One of the most honest and easy to work with companies I’ve ever seen. In these modern times where everyone is a scumbag! They renewed my faith that there are still companies out there trying to do right thing for folks.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

The company doesn't **, they were transparent and told me that I do not need their service to better my scores and I can do it myself by following a few easy steps. They din't think about just making money but they were very honest in helping me, quick responses from customer care, I would recommend this company to anyone over other companies like CreditRepair.com or Lexington. P.S. The monthly plan is pretty affordable.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Since end of November of last year, I went from 554 to 710. With your help, that's 156-point swing. That's amazing. I've also been approved for a $2500 unsecured credit card from BOA. That's pretty unusual if you ask me. Thank you so much.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I was told that given the small number of issues on my credit report I did not need to use Sky Blue's services. The gentleman I spoke with gave me a few simple tips on how to improve my credit score on my own then cancelled the service and refunded my initial payment. They could have easily strung me along for a month or two but they didn't and I think that says a lot.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

Exceptional experience! Customer service is NOT dead! My wife and I received the advice and guidance we needed in an expeditious and thoughtful manner. Great Company. They know what they are doing at all levels. Impressive. We highly recommend Sky Blue.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Sky Blue... omg! Their service is so awesome. My score bumped from 500 to 700. Customer service reps are very friendly. And their other team is just don't push you to buy their service if it's not required. I would recommend their service to everyone again thanks to the Sky Blue staff.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I was skeptical going in but faced with the task of trying to do this on my own (and having tried and given up in the past) I went ahead. They’re aggressive in pursuing negative items. First set of challenges resulted in removing the worst of the worst from all three CRAs. They continued another month with a couple other accounts, unsuccessfully, although these were probably listed legitimately. I was so thrilled with the first results. I did terminate service after their second attempt at the others. FICO went from 649 to 724. I couldn’t be more pleased and wholeheartedly recommend them. Be aware though if you are trying to remove negative items that truly belong on your report you will not be spending your money wisely - with any credit repair service.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Sky Blue and their consultants. They are knowledgeable, courteous, caring, and highly professional. Simply put, they are the best in the business and they get results. They under promise and over deliver. The lady I spoke with today was great in every respect and went out of her way to clearly explain what steps should or should not be taken instead of just trying to sell you on the service. If they feel they can't make a significant positive impact, they are honest and don't try to keep you on or sign you up as a client. If only all other businesses were run with such high ethical standards! There is absolutely no reason to use anyone else.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Excellent company! Their customer service was great. If they missed your call and you left a vmail there was a prompt response. They were upfront and honest about everything, and if there is something they can't get removed from your credit, they will let you know. And the price is cheaper than all the competition!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I had a call with them explaining my situation and their advice is spot on! These guys really know what they are talking about and if they do not see a need for their services they will tell you that as well. They are not trying to sell you things you do not need. They gave me a lot of info on what I need to do and I will get back to them again in a later date. I give them my warmest recommendations!!

Original review: July 20, 2018

I was initially skeptical and hesitant to join. I guess I didn't want to poke the “credit bear”, but after calling and getting information on the service and not receiving any pressure to “join now” - I decided to sign up. I've been a member for 4 months and my credit score had increased 100 POINTS!!!! So happy I joined and every time I had a question - the customer service team was very patient & thorough!! THANK YOU SKY BLUE :).

Original review: July 18, 2018

Service was swift and accurate. Great customer service and they always respond to emails, within a reasonable timeframe. Pricing is affordable and fair. I only needed one item challenged and within my first month, the item was deleted from my credit report. Job well done, I will definitely send referrals.

Original review: June 29, 2018

Outside of their responsiveness, credit knowledge, and generally great customer service, it was their honesty that really made me want to write a review. They offered me no-risk, no-nonsense advice and ultimately let me know how I could improve my scores myself as my case wasn't suited for repair services just yet. These guys are honest and provided great support during my time working with them. I definitely recommend them if you need help repairing your credit.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Sky Blue gave me excellent guidance to improve my credit scores. They were very thorough and also very forthright about what they could and couldn't do for my credit score. I found this refreshing and they have won my respect as to the way they do business. I'm very impressed with their professionalism.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information