Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.19/5

Staffed by team of experienced FICO Professionals, The Credit Pros is a financial technology firm dedicated to educating clients on how to avoid credit oriented mistakes in the future. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s 5,000 fastest growing companies, The Credit Pros is committed to customer service. Their team of experts provide honest credit advice when you need it and reinforce your rights as an American consumer. For a free quote and consultation, call today!

The Credit Pros Call Now Toll Free (844) 441-1397 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

The Credit Pros Reviews

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I was a member for a little over three months. My goal was to clear up a few creditors that should not be on my report. One in particular I discussed several times at length. That one was never addressed. They reported that my score improved from 715 to 805. When I went to apply for refinance the broker explain that there are several scores that are given, depending on the creditor request the score and my mean score ended up being 715. And the primary reason was the account that I had asked them to resolve in the beginning. Now I will just have to try to do it on my own. Not really impressed with results.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

My story is simple, I joined in December with a credit of 679 and 30 days after in January my score dropped 70 point with no reason other than these so-called Credit Pro guys had no clue that sending blind inquiries to credit agencies can refresh their status of your old delinquent accounts and the new algorithms can penalize you for those drop your score. I worked so hard to raise my score from 540 to 679 over 2.5 years and these INCOMPETENT so-called Credit Pros had no knowledge of this and caused me to lose 2.5 years of hard work.

I called them so many times they run me around. The agent Gene ** constantly promises to call me back NEVER did. Why in the hell I signed up?? It was their misleading sales tactics that got me. Their sales agent told me, "We do not send just generic letters. We have lawyers on staff, they write letters specifically based on your situation and according to legal loopholes." THEY DID NOT. They lied to me and send a generic letters without spending few minutes to tailor it to my situation. AVOID THIS COMPANY OR YOU MAY REGRET AS I DO NOW.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

They are so professional. I’m so happy to select yours services to fix my credit. I could see the results very quickly. Good job. I recommend you. I recommended my family because I can see the results. They are the best.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

The Credit Pros were extremely professional, and hard-working. They understood that my priority was to improve my credit and refinance my home. The Credit Pros went in and repaired so much that at the end of the year I was able to do exactly that, refinance my home. I highly recommend The Credit Pros.

Original review: July 3, 2019

This company keep promising 90 days. They do nothing but take your money. Very unsatisfied and would never recommend them to anyone. You can never reach anyone on the phone unless you want to start a service or cancel.

The Credit Pros response

We're sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our service which has helped over 50,000 people heal their credit scores and get approved for over 10,000 loans to-date. While many consumers mistakenly feel that credit repair and restoration is a quick endeavor, it is actually a process which requires patience and diligence to see an improvement. Our records indicate that you were only enrolled in the program for six weeks -- which means you should be receiving investigation results from the credit bureaus, right about now.

The Credit Pros strives to deliver excellent service with a focus on complete transparency - we offer a number of different venues for contacting us - either by phone, online chat, or via your portal - all with the ability of scheduling review sessions with us at anytime.

We wish you the best

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Credit Pros?

Original review: May 1, 2019

This company’s tactics are tantamount to a boiler room operation designed to get you signed up and keep you signed up despite the sales pitch to the contrary. Money back guarantee is a fraud. The company took credit for two inquiries that were automatically deleted after 2 years to justify not honoring the guarantee. After more than 60 days and 3 payments, score change was 0 points.

Resolution response: March 12, 2019

Good honest firm. All my issues have been resolved.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Terrible. This firm has no interest in mind other than their own profitability. Generally to be a profitable firm in any business has to provide a viable service to their clients. Unfortunately after wasting nearly $600.00 dollars on their (non) services I came to the realization that they generate their revenue based upon violating their agreements with clients and bending/altering the explicitly stated terms of such agreements in manner that suits them not objective reality. They will purposely reward inefficiency as well so they could prolong the process as much as possible too in order to keep you locked in to their absurdly expensive monthly fee. No doubt they are nothing short of predatory. After about 3-4 months they produced absolutely no results irrespective of their guarantee. I strongly advise everyone to stay away from The Credit Pros and go with some such as Lexington Law, or one of the many other businesses out there.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Many thanks for the rapid response and supportive advice from your team. The people that are reading this should contact the Credit Pros if you have any credit issues right away. They won’t let you down.

The Credit Pros response

Our team appreciates the kind words and we are glad we were able to help you.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

They are unquestionably top shelf from the rest! They did not promise me anything that sounded too good to be true. And if you want specialized service combined with the best possible results, contact them.

The Credit Pros response

We are very careful to not over promise. We strive to under promise and over achieve- it has served us well.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Andrew was extremely knowledgeable about the programs you offer and made the process to become debt free seamless. The amount of respect for the people that you help and understanding of situations that people encounter due to economic downfalls greatly allowed for me to believe that we were in good hands by becoming members of your program.

The Credit Pros response

Andrew is an important member of our team and I will pass on your kind words. Thanks!

The Credit Pros Company Information