Call toll free
4.31/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Staffed by team of experienced FICO Professionals, The Credit Pros is a financial technology firm dedicated to educating clients on how to avoid credit oriented mistakes in the future. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s 5,000 fastest growing companies, The Credit Pros is committed to customer service. Their team of experts provide honest credit advice when you need it and reinforce your rights as an American consumer. For a free quote and consultation, call today!

The Credit Pros Reviews

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

They are so professional. I’m so happy to select yours services to fix my credit. I could see the results very quickly. Good job. I recommend you. I recommended my family because I can see the results. They are the best.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

The Credit Pros were extremely professional, and hard-working. They understood that my priority was to improve my credit and refinance my home. The Credit Pros went in and repaired so much that at the end of the year I was able to do exactly that, refinance my home. I highly recommend The Credit Pros.

Original review: July 3, 2019

This company keep promising 90 days. They do nothing but take your money. Very unsatisfied and would never recommend them to anyone. You can never reach anyone on the phone unless you want to start a service or cancel.

The Credit Pros response

We're sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our service which has helped over 50,000 people heal their credit scores and get approved for over 10,000 loans to-date. While many consumers mistakenly feel that credit repair and restoration is a quick endeavor, it is actually a process which requires patience and diligence to see an improvement. Our records indicate that you were only enrolled in the program for six weeks -- which means you should be receiving investigation results from the credit bureaus, right about now.

The Credit Pros strives to deliver excellent service with a focus on complete transparency - we offer a number of different venues for contacting us - either by phone, online chat, or via your portal - all with the ability of scheduling review sessions with us at anytime.

We wish you the best

Original review: May 1, 2019

This company’s tactics are tantamount to a boiler room operation designed to get you signed up and keep you signed up despite the sales pitch to the contrary. Money back guarantee is a fraud. The company took credit for two inquiries that were automatically deleted after 2 years to justify not honoring the guarantee. After more than 60 days and 3 payments, score change was 0 points.

Resolution response: March 12, 2019

Good honest firm. All my issues have been resolved.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Terrible. This firm has no interest in mind other than their own profitability. Generally to be a profitable firm in any business has to provide a viable service to their clients. Unfortunately after wasting nearly $600.00 dollars on their (non) services I came to the realization that they generate their revenue based upon violating their agreements with clients and bending/altering the explicitly stated terms of such agreements in manner that suits them not objective reality. They will purposely reward inefficiency as well so they could prolong the process as much as possible too in order to keep you locked in to their absurdly expensive monthly fee. No doubt they are nothing short of predatory. After about 3-4 months they produced absolutely no results irrespective of their guarantee. I strongly advise everyone to stay away from The Credit Pros and go with some such as Lexington Law, or one of the many other businesses out there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Credit Pros?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Many thanks for the rapid response and supportive advice from your team. The people that are reading this should contact the Credit Pros if you have any credit issues right away. They won’t let you down.

The Credit Pros response

Our team appreciates the kind words and we are glad we were able to help you.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

They are unquestionably top shelf from the rest! They did not promise me anything that sounded too good to be true. And if you want specialized service combined with the best possible results, contact them.

The Credit Pros response

We are very careful to not over promise. We strive to under promise and over achieve- it has served us well.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Andrew was extremely knowledgeable about the programs you offer and made the process to become debt free seamless. The amount of respect for the people that you help and understanding of situations that people encounter due to economic downfalls greatly allowed for me to believe that we were in good hands by becoming members of your program.

The Credit Pros response

Andrew is an important member of our team and I will pass on your kind words. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I have wanted to work on my credit. I just never slowed down or procrastinated. 2016 I had breast cancer stage 3. When they told me they could save my life, I was so happy. I decided then I'm going to change my life so when I get better I can have better credit and not feel defeated. So many things are based on your credit. I was shocked. And when I applied for a place to live, no one would even talk to you until they checked your credit... Thanks to Credit Pros, they have done all the work and helped me improve my credit score. I am so grateful. Thank you.

The Credit Pros response

We are so happy to be a part of your inspiring story. You area amazing.

Original review: July 31, 2018

They gave me an excellent service from the beginning up to now!! With this, I am beyond satisfied with the results so far. If I can I'll give a thousand stars to "The Credit Pros". They truly deserve it!

The Credit Pros response

We will take your 1000 STAR review. Thanks and I will share this review with the team!

The Credit Pros Company Information