Call toll free
4.24/5
Based on 21 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

This company pays a monthly fee to participate in the ConsumerAffairs accreditation program and we may receive compensation for any referrals. Learn More.

21 The Credit Pros Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 18, 2018

The Credit Pros are a awesome team of people who go to work for you and get the right results that enable you to get the best options financially that are available for the great credit standing that they will give you.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 5, 2018

They have really delivered what they had initially promised. My credit score has improved drastically thanks to them removing some bad stuff in my credit reports. I can't really thank them enough for what they did for me.

The Credit Pros response

Helping you and other clients is our mission. We are happy you found value and experienced such great results.

Original review: May 23, 2018

When I first heard about them I was doubtful. I had heard the rip off stories before. But I found out that they are not only a reliable company but easy to talk to and answered all my questions and concerns. I signed up the next day and I must say that I never regretted it.

The Credit Pros response

Awesome! The team is so happy to hear that we could help. Thank you for the great review.

Original review: May 9, 2018

They are the chief with respects to credit repair. At first I was not convinced if the Credit Pros could really help me but after being with this firm a little over 45 days, my score has risen up and they have just started with my case. I look onward to the end of my credit file and I do not plan to go backward. As I have learned the hard way that bad credit makes life harsh.

The Credit Pros response

We can assure you that you are in the right hands- lets do it! This is only the beginning.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Don’t just take it from me. I’m just one of their many pleased customers. I had abundant items incorrectly stated on my credit report. As guaranteed, the Credit Pros had these items effectively removed. There was an instant optimistic effect on my credit score. Thanks, Credit Pros!

The Credit Pros response

Thank you for the kind words. We encourage our clients to post their success stories and results. Our team loves reading them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Credit Pros?

Original review: May 2, 2018

They are the best firm to take on your case! They work very hard and rapidly in fixing my credit standing in the shortest span of time. I would really have no qualms with recommending them to anyone with negative items on their credit reports. With these kind of outcomes who wouldn't?

The Credit Pros response

Awesome! Please continue recommending us because we are fixing America's credit one person at a time.

Original review: April 30, 2018

They handle the whole thing and relay the progress of my account at every turn. They give advice on how to build positive credit and even provide links for the best credit cards for rebuilding credit. I could've never done all of this on my own in such a short time but thanks to their help I did.

The Credit Pros response

Thanks! Improving credit is not just deleting bad stuff but also educating our clients on positive behaviors which raise credit. We are glad it worked for you.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Rated number one by me the consumer, already I have experience a life changing for the better, with full confidence. Credit Pros has definitely reassured me that I will not regret taking the first steps to improve my credit score, well they work with all three credit bureaus to remove all yes all negative remarks that keeps me from attaining loans, credit cards hell even my dream home is just months away now instead of years... Thanks Credit Pros. Thank you Timothy my representative.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Whoever you are eyeing for or whatever you want to do to repair or mend your credit. Let me save you the time and effort, you can halt the search now. This is the right place the best place to get all your negatives cleared. I'm very happy with Credit Pros service also all the great reviews tell it all. This company is really special! I'll recommend them to everyone who needs their credit repairs done.

The Credit Pros response

That was such a nice thing to say- Thanks and glad we can help.

Original review: April 23, 2018

They are definitely the best credit repair service that I signed up for. For a while I tried a couple other credit repair services which only stressed me out due to a lot of issues in unreliability and service. But not them they are the best credit people out there, hands down they work fast to get your credit clean. Plus they always keep you updated on everything with text and email.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I definitely recommend them to everyone. As I have satisfy with company's work done for me. They are fantastic as I am only 2 month into the program but I saw good progress. Thanks. I work with this company Credit Pros.

The Credit Pros response

We are so happy that you have seen success. There is more to come. Thanks!

Original review: July 25, 2017

When I signed up 7 months ago I was told that I would have a dedicated adviser who would follow-up on my file regularly. NEVER HAPPENED... JUST A CALLED CENTER THAT DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT/CREDIT SITUATION. Forwarded all that I was asked for on an ongoing basis (70GB worth!) and no action taken on what I sent or asked to have looked into. I was told repeatedly that there were add-on services I could pay more for and either no follow-up or I would call and the phone rep would tell me they had never heard of them. No per item deleted services offered or apparently available at all... just $109/mo. fee. I have had a few items deleted off two of the bureaus, but not sure if Credit Pro's accomplished it or my own efforts did. Very dissatisfied.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

At first, they were great! Really knocked off a lot of items from my report. Then after almost a year, I had no more deletions so I took myself off the $99 per month and went to pay per deletion. Then I began receiving invoices for items that were still on my credit report. After going back and forth with Pearl ** and Charlene ** I received another invoice for 3 deletions that weren't deleted. I sent an email only to never receive a response and then my card was charged for $150... Never again will I ever do business with them again.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

Very good customer service and support for credit repair. They have a twenty-four hour service and are glad to answer all my questions and are available all day and night. Good value for the money and anyone interested in the world of credit should give it a try and keep everything secure as possible to keep your credit safer from harm. I feel this service is very reliable and important to have around the clock. If I have a question about the current credit that I have they are right there.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

This is a good group of knowledgeable people who can and will help you in any way to help straighten your credit out to where you can feel more at ease. The representative I spoke to seemed to know a lot about credit repair and helped me out where I needed it the most. I would definitely say contact them if you needed help. The value of their service seemed pretty reasonable but there might be other companies that work better in value. It all depends on how much you can afford. They were very reliable and honest explaining how it all works with the plan they set me on and I would know exactly how much I would have left at the end of the month.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

They are limited in how they can help you as a customer. They can only do so much. They know the industry which is why their hands are tied. There's only certain things that they can do to help you get things removed from the report but they cannot physically remove them just for the sake of removing them. For the monthly fee I felt like my credit score did not go up for the amount that I was paying each month so therefore I did not think it was a good value. Never had an issue getting in touch with anyone. We're getting a response from anyone. I feel that they were reliable.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

Called usually sounding very stressed but would always feel so much better even after 1 minute of speaking with someone. They reduced my stressed and changed my life for the better. Very knowledgeable and could answer all of my questions and concerns and if not, would make sure someone else did. They also gave great advice and exceeded my expectations. Value is 5 stars and recommended to everyone in need of credit repair. It's worth the time and money (which both are very little compared to what they would have been without it). Always there when you need them to be and can count on them not only to address all concerns but work hard to help you overcome the credit problems in your life.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Very helpful. They were also very nice and I didn't have any trouble understanding my customer service representatives. The rep I spoke with answered all my questions thoughtfully. She never made me feel stupid when I had her explain something again. She definitely knew what she was talking about and seemed very knowledgeable. A bit pricy, but the company helped me repair the damage I'd done to my credit when I was younger so the price, in my opinion was worth it. Whenever I had a question they answered it and didn't make me feel dumb for not understanding the ins and outs of how they would repair my credit. They did what they said they were going to do.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

The customer service was really great. They were very professional and they were willing to answer any questions that I had about billing or technical aspects I did not understand. They are very well skilled and knowledgeable about the service. I don't think there is a question you could ask that they did not have an answer for or they would not search for. The value is very good. It really depends on how much you're willing to spend. I did research and they provide a great service for a really and fair price. They are most definitely reliable. I did not make contact with two other companies but with them there was no hassle. Everything was straightforward.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

They were very informative and helpful when I was asking questions which really helped me through the process because I am new to the situation and do not know much. They seemed to know about everything I asking them. They seem to be there every time I have an important question pertaining to my account so that to me is important.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

My process went very smoothly. I was able to repair my credit extremely quickly and diligently and I was saved a lot of money from this. The rep was very knowledgeable and helpful; when I was confused and worried about my purchases they helped me very much and I was able to maneuver the difficult times with my credit. The value was good. For the amount of money that I paid I received a very good and faithful service and I was able to fix my dismal situation with my credit pretty well.

The Credit Pros expert review by Barbara Friedberg

The Credit Pros is a national credit repair company dedicated to helping clients remove inaccurate information from their credit reports.

• Services: The company helps force the deletion of erroneous credit entries, provides credit advice, helps the consumer set credit-related goals and implements the consumers’ legal credit rights.

• Fees: One-time fees: $179 per individual and $279 per couple initial fee. Additional fees: $50 per confirmed deletion per bureau and $75 for public records. The firm offers a 100 percent money back guarantee. The fee includes ID theft restoration and insurance.

• Business credit: The Credit Pros provide a range of services to help businesses improve their credit profiles and apply for business credit.

• Contact: Their service advisors are Certified FICO Professionals. The Credit Pros provides credit report and monitoring services in both English and Spanish. Contact is available with life chat, extended phone hours and email.

• Education: The firm has an informative blog with credit and debt related articles.

• Best for: Individuals with inaccurate information on their credit reports, consumers looking to improve their credit scores and businesses seeking credit.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg