The Credit Pros

Research top Credit Repair Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with The Credit Pros:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

Very good customer service and support for credit repair. They have a twenty-four hour service and are glad to answer all my questions and are available all day and night. Good value for the money and anyone interested in the world of credit should give it a try and keep everything secure as possible to keep your credit safer from harm. I feel this service is very reliable and important to have around the clock. If I have a question about the current credit that I have they are right there.

This is a good group of knowledgeable people who can and will help you in any way to help straighten your credit out to where you can feel more at ease. The representative I spoke to seemed to know a lot about credit repair and helped me out where I needed it the most. I would definitely say contact them if you needed help. The value of their service seemed pretty reasonable but there might be other companies that work better in value. It all depends on how much you can afford. They were very reliable and honest explaining how it all works with the plan they set me on and I would know exactly how much I would have left at the end of the month.

They are limited in how they can help you as a customer. They can only do so much. They know the industry which is why their hands are tied. There's only certain things that they can do to help you get things removed from the report but they cannot physically remove them just for the sake of removing them. For the monthly fee I felt like my credit score did not go up for the amount that I was paying each month so therefore I did not think it was a good value. Never had an issue getting in touch with anyone. We're getting a response from anyone. I feel that they were reliable.

Called usually sounding very stressed but would always feel so much better even after 1 minute of speaking with someone. They reduced my stressed and changed my life for the better. Very knowledgeable and could answer all of my questions and concerns and if not, would make sure someone else did. They also gave great advice and exceeded my expectations. Value is 5 stars and recommended to everyone in need of credit repair. It's worth the time and money (which both are very little compared to what they would have been without it). Always there when you need them to be and can count on them not only to address all concerns but work hard to help you overcome the credit problems in your life.

Very helpful. They were also very nice and I didn't have any trouble understanding my customer service representatives. The rep I spoke with answered all my questions thoughtfully. She never made me feel stupid when I had her explain something again. She definitely knew what she was talking about and seemed very knowledgeable. A bit pricy, but the company helped me repair the damage I'd done to my credit when I was younger so the price, in my opinion was worth it. Whenever I had a question they answered it and didn't make me feel dumb for not understanding the ins and outs of how they would repair my credit. They did what they said they were going to do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Credit Pros?

The customer service was really great. They were very professional and they were willing to answer any questions that I had about billing or technical aspects I did not understand. They are very well skilled and knowledgeable about the service. I don't think there is a question you could ask that they did not have an answer for or they would not search for. The value is very good. It really depends on how much you're willing to spend. I did research and they provide a great service for a really and fair price. They are most definitely reliable. I did not make contact with two other companies but with them there was no hassle. Everything was straightforward.

They were very informative and helpful when I was asking questions which really helped me through the process because I am new to the situation and do not know much. They seemed to know about everything I asking them. They seem to be there every time I have an important question pertaining to my account so that to me is important.

My process went very smoothly. I was able to repair my credit extremely quickly and diligently and I was saved a lot of money from this. The rep was very knowledgeable and helpful; when I was confused and worried about my purchases they helped me very much and I was able to maneuver the difficult times with my credit. The value was good. For the amount of money that I paid I received a very good and faithful service and I was able to fix my dismal situation with my credit pretty well.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

The Credit Pros is a national credit repair company dedicated to helping clients remove inaccurate information from their credit reports.

• Services: The company helps force the deletion of erroneous credit entries, provides credit advice, helps the consumer set credit-related goals and implements the consumers’ legal credit rights.
  • Fees: One-time fees: $179 per individual and $279 per couple initial fee. Additional fees: $50 per confirmed deletion per bureau and $75 for public records. The firm offers a 100 percent money back guarantee. The fee includes ID theft restoration and insurance.
  • Business credit: The Credit Pros provide a range of services to help businesses improve their credit profiles and apply for business credit.
  • Contact: Their service advisors are Certified FICO Professionals. The Credit Pros provides credit report and monitoring services in both English and Spanish. Contact is available with life chat, extended phone hours and email.
  • Education: The firm has an informative blog with credit and debt related articles.
  • Best for Individuals with inaccurate information on their credit reports, consumers looking to improve their credit scores and businesses seeking credit.

Compare Credit Repair Companies