Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2001, The Credit People help raise your credit scores and improve your credit reports through expert credit repair services. They provide 24/7 hour access to free credit reports and scores with a highly trained sales, credit repair, support, marketing, tech, executive teams and more on your side. Sign up for a membership today and find out why The Credit People deliver the best value in credit repair!

The Credit People Reviews

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

This actually does work, I had 13 items in collections, and was unable to pull my Va home loan. Only took them 3 months to repair, and I was able to purchase my home, with the Va home loan. I no longer have any items in collections, and am almost at an excellent rating.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I couldn't be happier with the service that The Credit People provided. I was a skeptic at first but they helped me bring my credit score up more than 200 points in about a year. Very happy. They helped me get rid of many derogatory marks on my credit. I now have stopped throwing money away on rent and bought a house.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

The credit people really helped me get my credit together, if it wasn’t I don’t know where I would be. Thank You so Much, and it didn’t take long at all. I am considering having look back into my credit to see if there something else they can do.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Worked pretty quickly! My friend suggested them to me, and they were pretty competitive on price... Happy to have my credit cleaned up now so I can apply for loans, get a solid credit card, and ultimately get a mortgage. Will most likely recommend to anyone who needs help with this.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I found the Credit People online and really liked what I saw on their site so figured I'd give them a try. I had a few things on my credit report that were apparently hurting my credit score that I needed to get cleaned up. Whenever I had a question the people there were great to deal with -- nice and really knew their stuff. And before I knew it my credit was back to looking pretty good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Credit People?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Everything about working with the Credit People was easy from start to finish. They took the time to talk with me in great detail and understand my needs. Very knowledgeable staff and friendly customer service. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Excellent response time. Confidence in company. Very pleased with potential results. I expect the results I was hoping for after talking to representative at Credit People. My dream is to reorder my credit rating and be able to purchase a family ready home for my family.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

In my experience with The Credit People, they are a company that truly cares about their customers. They go above and beyond to get the best results possible, and I would recommend them to anyone in need of Credit Repair.

The Credit People Company Information