Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.43/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

BOTTOM LINE

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

PROS

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

CONS

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Top Lexington Law Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

… Lexington Law has been very helpful in how I understand my credit and how important it truly is. In just shy of 1 year they have helped me build my credit from a score of 4 to almost 700, 750 being my year end goal.

Lexington Law has been helping me repair my credit after my divorce. I am thankful for their help because it was so overwhelming for me to do myself. They have also educated me on the laws surrounding my credit repair.

Lexington Law Learn More

What is Lexington Law?

Lexington Law is a credit repair firm that helps amend inaccurate or questionable items affecting your credit score. Credit repair agents analyze your credit reports and financial information. Lexington Law has removed more than 1 million negative items from their clients’ credit reports in the last year, according to the company.

How does Lexington Law work?

New clients can set up an initial consultation with Lexington Law by visiting its website. During the consultation, you get copies of your credit reports and a summary of your credit analysis.

The firm then proceeds to dispute credit report items like duplicate accounts, incorrect inquiries and fraudulent accounts. Sometimes items require more than a dispute letter to be removed — in these cases, Lexington handles additional correspondences with creditors. The firm also offers financial mentoring to help clients maintain their improved credit scores.

How much does Lexington Law cost?

Lexington Law offers three plans, with costs ranging from $89.85 to $129.95.

• Concord Standard is the company’s basic package. It starts at $89.85 per month and provides bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • Concord Premier costs $109.95 per month and includes bureau challenges, creditor intervention, additional score analysis, InquiryAssist, ReportWatch and TransUnion alerts.
  • PremierPlus costs $129.95 per month and comes with everything in the Concord Standard and Premier packages. It adds services for cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity protection resources and personal finance tools.

Lexington Law FAQ

How much does Lexington Law charge?
Lexington Law has three plans that range from $89.85 to $129.95 per month.
How long does Lexington Law take?
According to Lexington Law, the firm averages about 10 items removed per client, or 24% of their representing negatives, in four months. However, the length of your credit repair process varies based on your specific situation.
Can Lexington Law remove charge-offs?
Yes, Lexington Law can remove incorrect charge-offs.
Can Lexington Law remove unpaid collections?
Yes, Lexington Law can help you remove questionable charges or unpaid collections.

Is Lexington Law legit?

Yes, Lexington Law is legitimate. The firm has a long track record of success. Lexington employs real lawyers, and the staff stays up to date on the often-changing laws around credit reporting and disputes. If you need credit repair services, it’s worth scheduling a free consultation with Lexington Law.

Lexington Law Reviews

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I started my journey with Lexington Law after discovering my horrendous credit when applying for a rent to own home. I was shocked at what came up on my credit when I investigated it further and realized that not only were there inaccuracies but there was twenty theft as well. My hopes for moving into a better situation were dashed. Lexington Law approached me via email and I figured a free consultation couldn't hurt at this point. They were straightforward with me about their services and how they would approach my case. They did not make me empty promises regarding my credit status and repair. To date they have removed 9 negative items from my credit report. They update me regularly on the progress of my case and are always pleasant and upbeat when I have needed to speak with them. I would recommend Lexington Law to anyone seeking to improve their credit.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I would absolutely in NO way recommend Lexington Law. I only had 7 items on all three of my credit reports. I had two misses payments about a year apart from a finance company both this were when I had surgery and was out of town. There was one error on only one of my credit reports, it took Lexington Law several months but they did get one late payment resolved off three of the credit companies and the error... I call and talk to these people but all I get is excuses and no action. I was originally told that I could downgrade to the 25.00 per month once the initial month was over. Then I was told I need to keep it to make sure the issues were resolved...

After a few months, I again questioned and was told I could drop down to the 80 some dollar amount, After pushing them I got the 25 some dollar a month fee. When asking then who this was taking so long again all I got was excuses. But they will talk to the lawyers and see if they will do their more aggressive approach. My response was why in the heck did they not do that in the first place... These people are like all the others, they only want your money and will bleed it out as long as possible to suck every last dime out of a client as possible...

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 30, 2020

I had 3 negative reports on my CS. Was recommended to Lex Law by Credit Sesame. After initial consultation I was a bit apprehensive about signing on at first because of the cost of service VS waiting 3 years for items to be removed (these were med bills I didn’t realize I had accrued) I decided to go with them and See if it was cost effective. (I could’ve tried to negotiate a settlement with collections.)

It took a few months to get any results but then 2 of the smaller bills were removed and I only had the bigger one of approximately $4500.00. With a little patience this too was also removed. Along the way, they would update my case progress via their website. I was able to obtain 3 credit cards so far and with no late payments and low utilization my score is finally close to 700. I plan on acquiring 1 or 2 more, be responsible with them, (I never was in real c/c debt just didn’t have any credit) and finally try for a home loan in the near future. Without good or any credit this wouldn’t be doable. Yeah thanks LexingtonLaw???? 7

Original review: March 18, 2020

I have been working myself to repair and build my credit. However, I kept hitting snags, incorrect collection items that I could not get off my credit no matter what I tried. My son used Lexington Law two years ago and was singing their praised, but I am much more skeptical. I signed up, and saw results immediately. Lexington Law worked with me, immediately disputed all items in collections, and one by one, I received notification they had been removed. I was elated! This is a must have for anyone with bad credit, or just a few dings on their credit. The staff are polite, caring, knowledgeable and they work fast. There is an app I can use to see the progress as often as I like. They send emails with any changes to your credit report. Lexington Law is worth the money so if you are debating who to use, use Lexington Law for credit repair!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I had a pretty decent experience with Lexington Law. It wasn't perfect, but after 8 months of using the service, I feel pleased with the outcome. First, here's where they didn't excel... The customer service on calls / chats seem to vary widely. Sometimes decent, oftentimes, pretty poor. It seemed that when I got to a manager the service was excellent. So, if you're having issues, talk to a manager. Also, it seemed like when they sent out letters disputing negative marks, my credit score would take a dip. This would FREAK ME OUT, but they seemed to be temporary.

Now, here's what they did well... It was worth the money for me. I used it for 8 months - enough time for them to send 1 round of disputes to all my creditors and monitor the impact. The result was a removal of 38% of my negative marks. This (plus paying off some credit card debt) resulted in a raise in over 100 points on my FICO score in less than a year. Additionally, their app / website were easy to use and fun to see the progress. Overall, the service isn't perfect, but I felt that they did right by me.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I've been with Lexington Law since 2018. They have made the process of repairing my credit very easy. Sure you can do it yourself but leaving it up to the pros makes your life a lot easier. They are amazing!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Stacey was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She rocks... She even helped me on what's needed on my part. l really felt bad. She explained how she was a little under the weather. Yet she provided me with excellent customer service.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

The people at Lexington Law have been wonderful in working with. Super cooperative, always ready to help whenever they can! Looking forward to continue in working with them. Very nice people, helpful and easy to work with!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

At first when I started I was paying $125 a month. After 6-7 months nothing happened. Ii called them to complain, after giving me stories, they reduce it to $25 a month. 7-8 months later 2 inquiry was dropped and that was due to drop off. They charge you every month and every few weeks they send you email that: Lexington Law - Letters sent on your behalf with absolutely no result.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Within a few months they helped remove all negatives from my credit history, on the phone they were very polite and answered everything I asked in order, if I was to get negative removed from my history again I will go back to Lexington Law and I recommend them to anyone that needs negatives removed from their credit history.

Lexington Law Company Information