2. Finance
  3. Credit Repair Companies

4.0/5 (186 ratings)

Find Credit Repair Companies partners near you

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Find Credit Repair Companies partners near you

Pros

• Free consultation
    • Straightforward service plans
    • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
    • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Top Lexington Law Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

… Lexington Law has been very helpful in how I understand my credit and how important it truly is. In just shy of 1 year they have helped me build my credit from a score of 4 to a...

Verified

Lexington Law has been helping me repair my credit after my divorce. I am thankful for their help because it was so overwhelming for me to do myself. They have also educated me on...

What is Lexington Law?

Lexington Law is a credit repair firm that helps amend inaccurate or questionable items affecting your credit score. Credit repair agents analyze your credit reports and financial information. Lexington Law has removed more than 1 million negative items from their clients’ credit reports in the last year, according to the company.

How does Lexington Law work?

New clients can set up an initial consultation with Lexington Law by visiting its website. During the consultation, you get copies of your credit reports and a summary of your credit analysis.

The firm then proceeds to dispute credit report items like duplicate accounts, incorrect inquiries and fraudulent accounts. Sometimes items require more than a dispute letter to be removed — in these cases, Lexington handles additional correspondences with creditors. The firm also offers financial mentoring to help clients maintain their improved credit scores.

How much does Lexington Law cost?

Lexington Law offers three plans, with costs ranging from $89.85 to $129.95.

• Concord Standard is the company’s basic package. It starts at $89.85 per month and provides bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
    • Concord Premier costs $109.95 per month and includes bureau challenges, creditor intervention, additional score analysis, InquiryAssist, ReportWatch and TransUnion alerts.
    • PremierPlus costs $129.95 per month and comes with everything in the Concord Standard and Premier packages. It adds services for cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity protection resources and personal finance tools.

Lexington Law FAQ

How much does Lexington Law charge?
    Lexington Law has three plans that range from $89.85 to $129.95 per month.
    How long does Lexington Law take?
    According to Lexington Law, the firm averages about 10 items removed per client, or 24% of their representing negatives, in four months. However, the length of your credit repair process varies based on your specific situation.
    Can Lexington Law remove charge-offs?
    Yes, Lexington Law can remove incorrect charge-offs.
    Can Lexington Law remove unpaid collections?
    Yes, Lexington Law can help you remove questionable charges or unpaid collections.

Is Lexington Law legit?

Yes, Lexington Law is legitimate. The firm has a long track record of success. Lexington employs real lawyers, and the staff stays up to date on the often-changing laws around credit reporting and disputes. If you need credit repair services, it’s worth scheduling a free consultation with Lexington Law.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Lexington Law was doing a pretty good job but it took a very long time and after awhile it started to get expensive. I’ve never been a fan of the subscription model which is exactly what Lexington Law uses. I mean think about it, what incentive do they have to get done fast…hello then they can’t bill you anymore. After awhile I got tired of being billed by them every single month with no end in sight. I ended up canceling with them and was later referred to and ended up using a company called Phoenix Group Credit Services. I liked them a lot because they do the opposite. I liked how they tell you the exact total cost up front before you make your decision. They’ll even let you break it down and be on a pay plan if you need to. They did a great job with my credit and I just got approved for the loan to buy my dream house!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Been to many Credit Fix or Repair Co., the ones, that say we can get rid of your debt in 2 to 3 yrs just for only one easy payment to fit your budget. Ok, Yeah, Right!! I done that only 4 or 5 times and end up saying I paid you enough and I still owe, what? They only pay each creditor a portion of what you owe and take their fee. Mean, while they do keep the creditor off your back but it ends up taking a long time. I just ended up saying I paid you enough!

That is where I read about Lexington Law! When I called them, first the lady paralegal, she was so nice and professional. I like when she started from the beginning and explained all about everything and what I wanted to know. Then afterwards she asked me if I had any questions. I said she was very nice and was good at explaining everything. I am very impressed what all they have done, went to creditors and negotiated with them, also I only had 2 late payments change so it looked on my credit report. L. L. working on my case as I am here. I started with my FICO score at 587. Been with them going on about 8 weeks and my FICO score is right now 647. Now I can go out and Buy a home which I have had 2 in my lifetime, but I had a setback and now I am back again, thanks to Lexington Law!! I recommend Lexington Law to anyone!!!! They will Satisfy You!!!

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Why Lexington Law? First and foremost Lexington law stand behind what they offer. I must admit I did not know what to expect after enrollment. After couple weeks I was extremely impressed by the results and the turnaround of each dispute that have cause a negative impact to my credit score, Lexington law took immediate action towards the creditors That have may have extreme negative impact reporting to TransUnion and Equifax. Lexington law will dispute what’s more important to your credit score, Lexington law will initiate an aggressive route if creditors fail to remove certain reports as per request from Lexington law. And the best part Lexington law app constantly will update your progress as cases pending. I have also showed results to friends and family members and they are now part of Lexington law clients. I am pleased and satisfied by this. Thank you Lexington law for outstanding service! - hazim

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I started my journey with Lexington Law after discovering my horrendous credit when applying for a rent to own home. I was shocked at what came up on my credit when I investigated it further and realized that not only were there inaccuracies but there was twenty theft as well. My hopes for moving into a better situation were dashed. Lexington Law approached me via email and I figured a free consultation couldn't hurt at this point. They were straightforward with me about their services and how they would approach my case. They did not make me empty promises regarding my credit status and repair. To date they have removed 9 negative items from my credit report. They update me regularly on the progress of my case and are always pleasant and upbeat when I have needed to speak with them. I would recommend Lexington Law to anyone seeking to improve their credit.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I would absolutely in NO way recommend Lexington Law. I only had 7 items on all three of my credit reports. I had two misses payments about a year apart from a finance company both this were when I had surgery and was out of town. There was one error on only one of my credit reports, it took Lexington Law several months but they did get one late payment resolved off three of the credit companies and the error... I call and talk to these people but all I get is excuses and no action. I was originally told that I could downgrade to the 25.00 per month once the initial month was over. Then I was told I need to keep it to make sure the issues were resolved...

After a few months, I again questioned and was told I could drop down to the 80 some dollar amount, After pushing them I got the 25 some dollar a month fee. When asking then who this was taking so long again all I got was excuses. But they will talk to the lawyers and see if they will do their more aggressive approach. My response was why in the heck did they not do that in the first place... These people are like all the others, they only want your money and will bleed it out as long as possible to suck every last dime out of a client as possible...

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

They were very instrumental in getting my credit score up and getting things removed from my credit report. I am pleased with my experience and would recommend others to take advantage of the service they offer.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

My credit score was really low, and it used to be really high, but I went through a very rough period for a time. I knew I could not get anything worthwhile (car, home, loan, etc.) with bad credit, so I went to a friend who had previously told me about a credit repair company that helped him, and he gave me the information for Lexington Law. I called and set up a payment plan, and the rest is history.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I have their mobile app. They always respond to my calls, chats or text. I am well pleased. They have always been kind, friendly & professional. Billing is set up for monthly automatic payments. They keep you updated on progress with each credit Bureau.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I paid for Lexington Law's credit repair service for a year and my sole goal, which I discussed with them prior to hiring them, was to remove negative student loan marks. They assured me they could have them removed because they were older than 7 years. A year later they were still there and when I called them to complain, they told me I could pay them more money to have them expedited. My hope in posting this, is that I will save others the money that they will be scammed out of if they use Lexington Law's services.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

When I call, I never feel rushed. Everything is always explained to me in detail in terms I can understand. No matter what I call about, I know I will get my answers. Not only do they take care of my account, they also tell me what I can do to help myself. I would definitely recommend them to anyone with credit issues that they want improved.

Take a Financial Relief Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

Lexington Law Company Information