Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.78/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Lexington Law Learn More

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I signed up with Lexington Law, paid the initial $14.99, was told I'd have to pay the monthly fee of $109.95 before they could begin on my case, I did. In 23 days, 1 negative item was removed from my credit report due to their efforts. I purchased a book with helps me do it on my own a week and a half ago, for far less than their monthly fee and have gotten 3 negative items removed from my own efforts.

When I called to cancel, I was told that I'd need to pay another $109.95 (it was pro-rated down to $80-some) for work they said they had begun but hadn't completed, I was then told that X number of items had been removed by them but I pointed out that on their own site my account showed just 1 had been removed. As I read other reviews here, others have had similar experiences, they just string along, collecting monthly fees and have an item removed here, then another fee, then an item there and so on.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

As a person who never knew or understood about credit or how it affects people they have been very helpful to me and have even fixed some of it over the last few months. They explain it pretty good too.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I have used Lexington Law a few times over the years. Recently I signed up with them after not using them for roughly... 3? years. My credit took a hit due to job loss and babies and wanted to try to repair it. Fast forward about 6 months in, Covid shut everything down and made life... difficult, they gave me a program to use that allowed me to stay in the program I had, while receiving help. It is awesome. Great people.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

They are liars, only want your money. My credit score actually went down. I changed from the $129 plan to $59 plan. Then they still charged me $129. When I called and asked, "why?" They said the representative should have told me I couldn't change it, and they were taking the money anyway. After, I waited 40 minutes for a response on the chat, I had to call and hear how sorry they are but there's nothing they can do but take $129. This place is a joke.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

Lexington Law is a great tool to have for credit repair. The staff is very nice and courteous. It's a great vibe and feeling to be a member again. This is the credit help you must have. I do recommend for sure.

Original review: June 30, 2020

I had 3 negative reports on my CS. Was recommended to Lex Law by Credit Sesame. After initial consultation I was a bit apprehensive about signing on at first because of the cost of service VS waiting 3 years for items to be removed (these were med bills I didn’t realize I had accrued) I decided to go with them and See if it was cost effective. (I could’ve tried to negotiate a settlement with collections.)

It took a few months to get any results but then 2 of the smaller bills were removed and I only had the bigger one of approximately $4500.00. With a little patience this too was also removed. Along the way, they would update my case progress via their website. I was able to obtain 3 credit cards so far and with no late payments and low utilization my score is finally close to 700. I plan on acquiring 1 or 2 more, be responsible with them, (I never was in real c/c debt just didn’t have any credit) and finally try for a home loan in the near future. Without good or any credit this wouldn’t be doable. Yeah thanks LexingtonLaw???? 7

Original review: April 27, 2020

I have been off & on with Lexington for some years now, but I will say they are my first credit repair company & the only company that I would want to assist me. I understand everyone has a different experience, but I look at credit repair the same way my grandfather told me: "You didn't ruin your credit over night, so don't expect it to be resolved overnight." I choose to pay the highest plan (best results & protection) & I have seen 75% of negative history gone! If you get Lexington Law to remove negative accounts, get you a credit card, & also take the initiative to pay your bills on time....I can guarantee you will see positive results! (Also to some who expressed delayed hold times from March 2020 to present....please consider that with Covid-19 a lot of businesses have a heavy work load & are short staffed.)

Original review: March 18, 2020

I have been working myself to repair and build my credit. However, I kept hitting snags, incorrect collection items that I could not get off my credit no matter what I tried. My son used Lexington Law two years ago and was singing their praised, but I am much more skeptical. I signed up, and saw results immediately. Lexington Law worked with me, immediately disputed all items in collections, and one by one, I received notification they had been removed. I was elated! This is a must have for anyone with bad credit, or just a few dings on their credit. The staff are polite, caring, knowledgeable and they work fast. There is an app I can use to see the progress as often as I like. They send emails with any changes to your credit report. Lexington Law is worth the money so if you are debating who to use, use Lexington Law for credit repair!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I had a pretty decent experience with Lexington Law. It wasn't perfect, but after 8 months of using the service, I feel pleased with the outcome. First, here's where they didn't excel... The customer service on calls / chats seem to vary widely. Sometimes decent, oftentimes, pretty poor. It seemed that when I got to a manager the service was excellent. So, if you're having issues, talk to a manager. Also, it seemed like when they sent out letters disputing negative marks, my credit score would take a dip. This would FREAK ME OUT, but they seemed to be temporary.

Now, here's what they did well... It was worth the money for me. I used it for 8 months - enough time for them to send 1 round of disputes to all my creditors and monitor the impact. The result was a removal of 38% of my negative marks. This (plus paying off some credit card debt) resulted in a raise in over 100 points on my FICO score in less than a year. Additionally, their app / website were easy to use and fun to see the progress. Overall, the service isn't perfect, but I felt that they did right by me.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

My brother recommended LexLaw to me after they helped him fix his credit, and I hired them because I was planning on purchasing a house. LexLaw definitely came through. They were able to fight and remove the negative records that were causing me problems and with a clean bill of health I was able to purchase my house. I just set up the automatic payments and told them which ones were my highest concerns and they took care of the rest. I was busy searching for the house while they were working hard. By the time I found what I was looking for (close to two years searching) they were able to pull thorough just in the nick of time. Please be realistic though. Credit repair is a PROCESS and it does take time, but at no point did I feel they were dragging their feet. Every time I had a question they were always available and always had the answers I needed. Sometimes not the ones I wanted, but that's life. Highly recommend them.

Lexington Law Company Information