toll free

Salt lake City, UT
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My credit profiles were hacked by unknown persons and nothing I could personally do could get the three credit profile harbingers to correct them. I skeptically submitted my plea for help to Lexington Law not knowing what to expect other than my having to part with my hard earned cash. What a most pleasant surprise I have encountered after my years of having sent mail explaining the atrocities that were placed on my credit reports by unscrupulous people that I have to guess didn't know me but were trying to steal from me.

Lexington Law for the tiny sum of $99.95 took the task in hand and cleared my credit profiles of 82 neg accounts. Well worth every penny. I can now live my life with Lexington Law watching my every move and everyone else's moves to keep me credit worthy for the rest of my life. Did I mention I am 80 years old and subject to people trying constantly to steal from me by being an elderly person. Again Lexington Law my heartfelt thanks. I can't say enough great things about needed services that we the people need that your law firm handles effortlessly with power. Thank you so much Lexington Law.

I signed up although reluctant due to the cost and in 3 weeks I had updates that moved my score up about 60 points. I had a judgement that was over 7 years old that was trying to collect and threatened to levy my bank account and Lexington Law referred me to their attorney and not only did they force stop any collections but the creditor requested to remove my name and drop all charges! Now I can buy a house or a car without having to pay that off first. I am very grateful for their service and recommend them to anyone who needs a fresh start. What do you have to lose? :)

I signed up about a year ago. Since then I've gotten every collection account removed, and my score is up from a 502, to a 703 +201 points!!! I will soon be house shopping and have been approved for a mortgage. Thanks to the fine services Lexington Law provided me. When I finally get my house, I will hang a picture frame up with your logo on the wall. Changed my life.

Soooo, my mother-in-law is with these Awesome people, she referred them. I have been with them 2 1/2 months now and I've had 4 removals & credit went up. I am 23 and my credit was very poor & it's hard nowadays to get anything without credit. So don't get me wrong I was a little skeptical because $100 a month was way too much was my first thought. But when I received that email today showing the removals then checked my credit I screamed. Not only that they send emails occasionally informing you of any updates which is also awesome. I highly recommend Lexington Law Firm to everybody. Now my own mother is going to try it out.

Lexington Law is thorough and answers my questions. Very professional. Great customer service. Will go over every detail of a credit report to remove inaccuracies and research every credit statement. Letters go out to reporting agencies. Regular email updates. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

They help you understand your credit and what they are going to do to help your credit. They also are very friendly. My brother referred me to this law firm and I've became very interested. I hope to see a big major change in my credit score with the professionalism from the Lexington Law Firm.

Very satisfied with the service at Lexington Law and happy with the outcome. I have been with them for 1 year now and they are still working on my credit. It's worth every penny I spent with them. The results are fast and accurate. Really great attorneys and customer service is excellent. I have told my family and friends to sign up. You guys do deserve more than a 5 star rating.

Since starting the right path with Lexington Law to have them help me build my credit I have built myself to better standards to achieve my dream one day! They are always so helpful and make you feel comfortable with any questions.

I came in contact with Lexington Law through a rent to own program and I couldn't be happier. Ever since day one they have worked hard at repairing my credit.

They stay in contact with me every step of the way, which is a relieve knowing my hard earned money is going to good use and that shows me how much they truly care. Thank you Lexington Law.

I was skeptical at first but within 1 month they removed 10 negative reports. Lexington Law keeps me well informed of any changes and/or alerts. Lexington Law staff are the most friendly, polite and easy to deal with I have ever worked with. Any questions call them up they don't hesitate and are more than happy to help you out. So no matter if your credit is really bad (480) or it's not bad at all (780) and anywhere in between...I highly recommend them. It's well worth the money. I'm looking forward to keeping my credit up and keeping Lexington Law in case something comes up. Thank you Lexington Law.

After going 20 years without paying attention to my credit I was turned down trying to get a loan for only $5,000. Five years ago I had to pay 13% interest on a used truck purchase and was told my credit was questionable. Last year one of the loan companies suggested Lexington Law Firm. Not only did I learn many things that reflect your score on my credit reports, but along with the 50 plus positive entries on my reports there were 26 negative entries. Lexington Law Firm had 18 of them removed within the first 8 months. I recently purchased another truck for my business for $9,000 and my interest was only 3.4%. Thank you Lexington.

I am very satisfied with the services I have been getting from the Lexington Law Firm and when I call in they always answer my questions that I ask and they never do anything before asking me first. So I really like that because I know step by step what is going on with everything and I have a say so in it before anything is done.

I have been receiving great service and wonderful feedback whenever I have a question. I have seen some great improvements on my credit and most of all I'm very confident that I will be able to purchase a house for me and my family real soon.

I was happy with the fast result on all my wipe out! This company has help me with all the debts... except for one and they are currently working on that now. They are so dedicated to the job of getting my credit clean... keeping me posted and monitoring my case. Oh their customer service is awesome!

I am really thankful, I started to get my credit back together with Lexington Law. They're doing a wonderful job. If you're considering get your credit together you're on the right path. It's not an overnight job, but they'll get the job done, have some patience.

I have been with Lexington Law Firm for over one year and have spoken with numerous persons. They are first class professionals who are personable and talented. These individuals are committed on getting results for each of their clients. They never stop at making every effort to achieve the highest results in the goals set by the client. I have made many friends, and they are all like extended family members. I speak the truth and you will experience the same when you work with them. The results will also speak for itself in terms of credit improvement.

I strongly believe in that Lexington Law Firm will help me with a well-established Credit. I was explained very detailed how I would get my credit fixed... The guys there are very experienced with the details. Thank you very much.

My money is going a long way in repairing my credit. Poor decisions have made it impossible to apply for an apartment. So in despair I hired Lexington Law Firm. I'm pleased to see thus far that my credit report is slowly and gradually getting better. I anxiously await my next update. Thank you very much.

When I discovered Lexington Law I had just received a debt collection letter. This was a first for me and I was very very upset. This was a result of a divorce and something I was not suppose to be held responsible for. So far Lexington Law is helping to resolve this mess and making me feel more at ease with the situation.

Status of account and correct billing amount - The representative that I spoke with was very knowledgeable and polite. The representative was clear and concise with her information given and she asked if I had any more questions. I would really give this company high ratings. I have worked as a supervisor for at least 35 years and I would give the representatives I've spoken with high ratings.

The experience I've had with Lexington Law will truly impact my life in a positive way. I'm so glad that this service exist. Which has been quick, friendly and honest. Thanks so much for the help. I give the Lexington Law team 5 stars.

Lexington has removed maybe 3 items a month since I begin my credit repair. Job well done Lexington! My credit score was rising but I was my own worst enemy. I hindered my progress by applying for too much credit. Be still and let Lexington work for you.

I received a email from Lexington Law about a risk alert on my report. I called your firm and I had the pleasure of talking to Sean. He took the time to go over my files and explained in detail what was going on with getting my credit repaired. He took the time to give me instructions on what I could do and where to go (library then to credit wise) for info about getting a prepaid credit card to help me started on rebuilding my credit. Thank you Sean.

When I called Lexington Law we talk on the phone like we were old friends from high school. We had our ups and down but take it from someone who learn about credit repair the hard way. I went to a lot of places thinking I had the answer to fix my credit, then I said it can't be that hard. Well I was wrong and yes lady's man can say they were wrong just not all the time. However Lexington Law they are the real deal. Give them a call.

The staff is very helpful. I hope I can be able to purchase a home after getting Lexington Law to help repair my credit. I have heard great things about this company so far. I will continue to use them long as I can see improve in my credit score and to refer them to others in the future.

Of course at first I was skeptical, especially paying $99.95 a month on my little budget, but then I thought about it and to keep a chance, my credit report is looking more attractive, I was even approved for a credit card in less than 4 months of having the service. They are always courteous and a pleasure to do business with. I'm trying to start my business and I know the most important thing to getting me there is cleaning up my credit.

Lexington law are so on your side. It's amazing on how they work for you. They give you updates, text you, email and also call. They will contact you no matter what time it is to see if you are satisfied with their services. They will ask you on how they can improve their services.

Very pleased with the level of customer service Lexington Law present to us. They listen and provide you with everything you need. The communication is very clear and easy to understand. I only been with them less than 4 months and my credit score increased 80 points. They work extremely fast. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

I had never dealt with any credit repair service. Lexington Law has done an awesome job with my credit repair!!! The staff that I've dealt with knew exactly what they were doing and my results have been amazing!!! The staff knew when escalation needed to be filed!!! Some items that I didn't expect to be removed in a timely manner.

My experience was Great, I wouldn't change anything. Also one more item was removed from my TransUnion credit report. Thanks again for everything you do. The representative I spoke with was very helpful, professional, again answered my questions promptly and very happy. I spoke with her. Please keep live people in the office to answer all your calls.

Lexington Law Company Profile