Call toll free
3.06/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lexington Law are the trusted leaders in credit repair. Over the past 25 years, hundreds of thousands of people have relied on Lexington to help make sure their credit reports are fair and accurate. In 2015 alone, Lexington Law successfully removed 7.5 million negative items from clients' credit reports.

The average client saw 10.4 negative items removed within the first 4 months. While results can vary, Lexington Law has strong relationships with all three bureaus, enabling direct lines of communication for disputes.

We offer different levels of credit repair to ensure a client’s needs are met. Though our main office is in Salt Lake City, Utah, and our services are provided online, we are assisted by lawyers in states around the nation.

View More View More

Lexington Law Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

I just checked my credit score, because I'm shopping around for a new apartment. Lex help me raise score after like 6 to 8 months, from 486. I had a lot of old debt but I knew a lot on report was not accurate, so I am glad I called them up. The fact I was able to witness them dispute each thing on my report, where I did not have to do anything was a relief to me. I was able to rest again, re-assure it was being worked on. Got approved for new apartment, and small loan for a few thousand, because score went up to 638.

Felt good to be able to work with someone who really do care, so I got no complaints. I give them four stars, not five (only because one time it took 4 days to hear back from them, so that was too long). But after that when I call, I always got great feedback, and seeing "action" applied to what I needed done was paying off, as I was approved for apartment, a good one when I started removing things negative off credit report. Easier to do with a "real" good credit repair company. So I give them four stars.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

I would like to say that I was very skeptical of anyone who said they could repair my credit. I was very stupid with credit at an early age. 20 years later, I am suffering because of my decisions. I hired Lexington Law about 7 months ago. My credit score (according to Credit Karma) was 516 with TransUnion, and 523 with Equifax. My credit score now is 632 with TransUnion and 650 with Equifax. Also, I now own a home for the first time in my life. They cannot remove everything from your credit. If you expect that, then you will not be happy. They send out letters to debtors and there is a required response time. If they don't respond in a timely manner, the item is removed from your credit. If they do respond, Lexington Law sends another, and then another. It takes time.

I didn't see my first credit score change until 45 days after signing up. I have been tremendously happy with the results. One of the most important things you can do if using their service is to help them! Don't start applying for new credit the first time your score goes up. Talk to your bank and get a secured line of credit. Try to have 3 open lines of credit, and NEVER be more than 29 days late on any payment. I you do this, your credit score WILL go up.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I've been dealing with Lexington Law for a little over a year now. I was a bit frustrated with the length of time it takes to see results. However, I didn't know that there are rules and regulations to these things and sometimes you just have to wait. Honestly I was on the way to cancel my file due to my lack of understanding to the process. Speaking with a Paralegal with Lexington Law, Sherrell ** has totally changed my outlook on this whole process and this company. She took almost an hour explaining the processes to me, went above and beyond to put me at ease. I'm at a loss of words for the excellent level of customer service she provided me with.

I can honestly say that due to Sherrell's expertise and patience of a saint, I am a Lexington Law fan and the folks that they employ are standup individuals if they are anything like Mrs. Sherrell **. Good, honest customer service is extremely hard to find... Kudos to you Sherrell ** and Lexington Law to have such an amazing person like her. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

As a general rule, I’m not big on reviews because they’re time consuming. Like most people, I only leave feedback when something is VERY GOOD or VERY BAD. Let me preface the remainder of this review by clearly stating that I have ABSOLUTELY NO outside affiliation with LexLaw or any of its employees nor am I receiving ANY compensation of any type for this review. If you’re considering using a service to help restore your credit, I AM YOU! I had a WHOLE LOT OF “LIFE” hit me in a short period of time and I picked up ALL of the financial bumps & bruises that come along with that. Job loss, divorce, health issues (in that order) and when the dust settled, I was left with a mountain of things to take care of and a 540 credit score.

FULL DISCLOSURE ... I have no idea how they do what they do. There is a lot of email traffic explaining this inquiry and that inquiry, this challenge and that, an escalation here & there, blah, blah. I’ve always had the ability to be as engaged in this process as I wanted to be but if I really wanted to get involved in the nuts & bolts of it, I’d have done it myself. Here’s the important part... In less than 2 years, my score went from a 540 to 715 as I’m typing this review. The progress was steady over a period of time so it’s not like they flipped some switch and my score jumped. If you’re serious about improving your credit profile, reasonable in your expectations about progress, and able to let “time take time”, this service will yield you AMAZING RESULTS!!!! LexLaw has my HIGHEST POSSILE endorsement and I’d recommend their service to any and everyone. Try it!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I have been with Lexington Law for about 5 months. I had 7 things come off my credit. It’s not a fast process due to wait on the credit bureau to respond but it’s not Lexington Law's fault. You gotta remember there just the middle man working for you now. Some people freak out because the score goes down after things come off your credit that are bad but it will go back up. I promise the only reason it goes down is because even though it is a bad thing on your credit it still is a history account so when that account gets deleted a few points will come off but your points will start going up in time.

It’s better to delete and lose a couple points for something bad on your credit rather than leave it on your credit and have creditors see this when they pull your credit report so it is normal for the score to go up and down as Lexington Law is working for you. After everything bad is off your credit then your credit score will just keep going up as long as you keep credit balance down and make all your payments on time. Key thing is even if it takes 7 months to get everything off your credit it’s worth it in the end because you don’t have to stress about if someone is gonna see something bad on your credit and not approve you for a loan.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I spoke to a paralegal and signed up for Lexington Law, I'm desperate! However, I'm on hold for over 10 minutes right now trying to get a question answered and can't access their client first-time log in website!!! HELP!!!

Dear Kellee,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing me to address your concerns. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

Beware consumers!!! Educate yourself or it will cost you a lot of money. I started off which I believe was misleading, I signed up a family member in the beginning and found out later I could not manage his account and to found out after 4 months paying for two, you meaning me did not put the right info to challenge them because I didn't know. I googled them and found out they are in a lawsuit.

Dear Alan,

We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Rated one star only because I couldn't give zero. I had the same experience as a lot of other customers. I called and spoke to a very nice representative who was more than happy to sign me up (for $14.99 for my credit report and $129 for the first month's fee). And like a lot of the other reviews I've read, I received the same quality of service. Nothing was removed from my credit report by Lexington Law - the ONLY items that were removed were because I disputed them through Credit Karma (but Lexington tried to take the credit).

I paid for 6 months of service, but never once received any updates on my case. I did, however, receive a letter that was supposed to go to one of my creditors. In the letter, it never mentioned that I had retained Lexington Law. As a matter of fact, it was addressed to the creditor IN MY NAME (which is why it was returned to me instead of Lexington when it was sent to the wrong address). I also noted the spelling and grammatical errors in the letter. If you're willing to spend this kind of money to clean up your credit, my advice is to hire someone local that you can actually speak to one on one.

Dear Nicole,

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I had some work done with this company. After a few months and NO MOVEMENT with any removals, so when I decided to stop services, I spoke with one of the rudest person EVER! I can’t believe that this person was a paralegal. This person sounded like a used car salesman. It’s my prerogative if I wish to continue service. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone. They are GARBAGE and FAKE. I didn’t have much on my credit report but yet they wanted to try to keep my account active for several months. This is a SCAM company and I don’t recommend anyone wasting their money on this garbage company. It sounded as if they are a work from home business which means they don’t have an office. For the so-called work that they do, you can do yourself and get far better results.

This is a SCAM company. The idiot over the phone wanted to talk big as if he was someone, I wish I could meet him and he speak face to face with me! This is really a garbage company and they should have an F rating at the BBB but then again, they pay for their rating. This is a totally SCAM and garbage company. Don’t waste your time nor your money.

Dear Ian,

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

I was with them for a year and it was a complete waste of money. All they did was send out verification of debt letters constantly in the hopes that the company would get tired of it. I could have used some of that money to pay off bills.

Dear Concerned Consumer,