Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.73/5

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

BOTTOM LINE

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

PROS
  • Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available
CONS
  • Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Top Lexington Law Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

… Lexington Law has been very helpful in how I understand my credit and how important it truly is. In just shy of 1 year they have helped me build my credit from a score of 4 to almost 700, 750 being my year end goal.

Lexington Law has been helping me repair my credit after my divorce. I am thankful for their help because it was so overwhelming for me to do myself. They have also educated me on the laws surrounding my credit repair.

Lexington Law Learn More

What is Lexington Law?

Lexington Law is a credit repair firm that helps amend inaccurate or questionable items affecting your credit score. Credit repair agents analyze your credit reports and financial information. Lexington Law has removed more than 1 million negative items from their clients’ credit reports in the last year, according to the company.

How does Lexington Law work?

New clients can set up an initial consultation with Lexington Law by visiting its website. During the consultation, you get copies of your credit reports and a summary of your credit analysis.

The firm then proceeds to dispute credit report items like duplicate accounts, incorrect inquiries and fraudulent accounts. Sometimes items require more than a dispute letter to be removed — in these cases, Lexington handles additional correspondences with creditors. The firm also offers financial mentoring to help clients maintain their improved credit scores.

How much does Lexington Law cost?

Lexington Law offers three plans, with costs ranging from $89.85 to $129.95.

• Concord Standard is the company’s basic package. It starts at $89.85 per month and provides bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • Concord Premier costs $109.95 per month and includes bureau challenges, creditor intervention, additional score analysis, InquiryAssist, ReportWatch and TransUnion alerts.
  • PremierPlus costs $129.95 per month and comes with everything in the Concord Standard and Premier packages. It adds services for cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity protection resources and personal finance tools.

Lexington Law FAQ

How much does Lexington Law charge?
Lexington Law has three plans that range from $89.85 to $129.95 per month.
How long does Lexington Law take?
According to Lexington Law, the firm averages about 10 items removed per client, or 24% of their representing negatives, in four months. However, the length of your credit repair process varies based on your specific situation.
Can Lexington Law remove charge-offs?
Yes, Lexington Law can remove incorrect charge-offs.
Can Lexington Law remove unpaid collections?
Yes, Lexington Law can help you remove questionable charges or unpaid collections.

Is Lexington Law legit?

Yes, Lexington Law is legitimate. The firm has a long track record of success. Lexington employs real lawyers, and the staff stays up to date on the often-changing laws around credit reporting and disputes. If you need credit repair services, it’s worth scheduling a free consultation with Lexington Law.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Been to many Credit Fix or Repair Co., the ones, that say we can get rid of your debt in 2 to 3 yrs just for only one easy payment to fit your budget. Ok, Yeah, Right!! I done that only 4 or 5 times and end up saying I paid you enough and I still owe, what? They only pay each creditor a portion of what you owe and take their fee. Mean, while they do keep the creditor off your back but it ends up taking a long time. I just ended up saying I paid you enough!

That is where I read about Lexington Law! When I called them, first the lady paralegal, she was so nice and professional. I like when she started from the beginning and explained all about everything and what I wanted to know. Then afterwards she asked me if I had any questions. I said she was very nice and was good at explaining everything. I am very impressed what all they have done, went to creditors and negotiated with them, also I only had 2 late payments change so it looked on my credit report. L. L. working on my case as I am here. I started with my FICO score at 587. Been with them going on about 8 weeks and my FICO score is right now 647. Now I can go out and Buy a home which I have had 2 in my lifetime, but I had a setback and now I am back again, thanks to Lexington Law!! I recommend Lexington Law to anyone!!!! They will Satisfy You!!!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Why Lexington Law? First and foremost Lexington law stand behind what they offer. I must admit I did not know what to expect after enrollment. After couple weeks I was extremely impressed by the results and the turnaround of each dispute that have cause a negative impact to my credit score, Lexington law took immediate action towards the creditors That have may have extreme negative impact reporting to TransUnion and Equifax. Lexington law will dispute what’s more important to your credit score, Lexington law will initiate an aggressive route if creditors fail to remove certain reports as per request from Lexington law. And the best part Lexington law app constantly will update your progress as cases pending. I have also showed results to friends and family members and they are now part of Lexington law clients. I am pleased and satisfied by this. Thank you Lexington law for outstanding service! - hazim

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I started my journey with Lexington Law after discovering my horrendous credit when applying for a rent to own home. I was shocked at what came up on my credit when I investigated it further and realized that not only were there inaccuracies but there was twenty theft as well. My hopes for moving into a better situation were dashed. Lexington Law approached me via email and I figured a free consultation couldn't hurt at this point. They were straightforward with me about their services and how they would approach my case. They did not make me empty promises regarding my credit status and repair. To date they have removed 9 negative items from my credit report. They update me regularly on the progress of my case and are always pleasant and upbeat when I have needed to speak with them. I would recommend Lexington Law to anyone seeking to improve their credit.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I would absolutely in NO way recommend Lexington Law. I only had 7 items on all three of my credit reports. I had two misses payments about a year apart from a finance company both this were when I had surgery and was out of town. There was one error on only one of my credit reports, it took Lexington Law several months but they did get one late payment resolved off three of the credit companies and the error... I call and talk to these people but all I get is excuses and no action. I was originally told that I could downgrade to the 25.00 per month once the initial month was over. Then I was told I need to keep it to make sure the issues were resolved...

After a few months, I again questioned and was told I could drop down to the 80 some dollar amount, After pushing them I got the 25 some dollar a month fee. When asking then who this was taking so long again all I got was excuses. But they will talk to the lawyers and see if they will do their more aggressive approach. My response was why in the heck did they not do that in the first place... These people are like all the others, they only want your money and will bleed it out as long as possible to suck every last dime out of a client as possible...

Original review: June 30, 2020

I had 3 negative reports on my CS. Was recommended to Lex Law by Credit Sesame. After initial consultation I was a bit apprehensive about signing on at first because of the cost of service VS waiting 3 years for items to be removed (these were med bills I didn’t realize I had accrued) I decided to go with them and See if it was cost effective. (I could’ve tried to negotiate a settlement with collections.)

It took a few months to get any results but then 2 of the smaller bills were removed and I only had the bigger one of approximately $4500.00. With a little patience this too was also removed. Along the way, they would update my case progress via their website. I was able to obtain 3 credit cards so far and with no late payments and low utilization my score is finally close to 700. I plan on acquiring 1 or 2 more, be responsible with them, (I never was in real c/c debt just didn’t have any credit) and finally try for a home loan in the near future. Without good or any credit this wouldn’t be doable. Yeah thanks LexingtonLaw???? 7

Original review: May 4, 2021

Prior to Lexington Law my credit score was at a 532, now after two months it’s at 592. I’m always well informed of what is going on, and people at Lexington Law are always readily available. I feel confident in my decision to go with Lexington Law.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Lexington Law has been very helpful in working with me to improve my credit report. I highly recommend their firm. Their paralegals are very informative and efficient in taking care of my account. I look forward to each text and phone from Lexington Law because I know I will be given some type of instruction or positive input in regards to my credit report.

Original review: May 4, 2021

It started off slow, thought that nothing was being done and they just wanted my money. I was so aggravated that I called and a lady answered and I was yelling and cussing because I felt nothing was being done and didn't know how to look up items or even sign in, this lady stayed calm and professional. She completely changed my outlook on them. She took the time and helped and explained the site to me, every bit of it. And made sure that I knew where to look next time. I'm sure Lexington Law has others like her in the company, but I only got to experience her. Thank you and I would recommend Lexington Law. They helped remove some negative items from my reports. Just be patient, it does take time.

Original review: April 30, 2021

When I heard about Lexington Law, I was in need of major credit repair due to student loans, collections, etc., but I was also skeptical about the effectiveness of hiring a credit repair service, but it's been a great decision, & I would do it all over again!

Original review: April 29, 2021

Lexington Law seemingly become the problem with credit repair, not the solution. They charge you a monthly fee, and several month later will continue charging despite no results after months. I had one item on my credit report, a debt that was paid in full, and every month I called them they promised a big plan of action, but would never tell me when.

Lexington Law Company Information