Need Help Fixing Your Credit?

Clean up credit report errors and raise your score

Get Matched Now

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.12/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Lexington Law are the trusted leaders in credit repair. Over the past 25 years, hundreds of thousands of people have relied on Lexington to help make sure their credit reports are fair and accurate. In 2015 alone, Lexington Law successfully removed 7.5 million negative items from clients' credit reports.

The average client saw 10.4 negative items removed within the first 4 months. While results can vary, Lexington Law has strong relationships with all three bureaus, enabling direct lines of communication for disputes.

We offer different levels of credit repair to ensure a client’s needs are met. Though our main office is in Salt Lake City, Utah, and our services are provided online, we are assisted by lawyers in states around the nation.

View More View More

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Need Help Fixing Your Credit?

Clean up credit report errors and raise your score

Get Matched Now

Lexington Law Reviews

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I had a pretty decent experience with Lexington Law. It wasn't perfect, but after 8 months of using the service, I feel pleased with the outcome. First, here's where they didn't excel... The customer service on calls / chats seem to vary widely. Sometimes decent, oftentimes, pretty poor. It seemed that when I got to a manager the service was excellent. So, if you're having issues, talk to a manager. Also, it seemed like when they sent out letters disputing negative marks, my credit score would take a dip. This would FREAK ME OUT, but they seemed to be temporary.

Now, here's what they did well... It was worth the money for me. I used it for 8 months - enough time for them to send 1 round of disputes to all my creditors and monitor the impact. The result was a removal of 38% of my negative marks. This (plus paying off some credit card debt) resulted in a raise in over 100 points on my FICO score in less than a year. Additionally, their app / website were easy to use and fun to see the progress. Overall, the service isn't perfect, but I felt that they did right by me.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

My brother recommended LexLaw to me after they helped him fix his credit, and I hired them because I was planning on purchasing a house. LexLaw definitely came through. They were able to fight and remove the negative records that were causing me problems and with a clean bill of health I was able to purchase my house. I just set up the automatic payments and told them which ones were my highest concerns and they took care of the rest. I was busy searching for the house while they were working hard. By the time I found what I was looking for (close to two years searching) they were able to pull thorough just in the nick of time. Please be realistic though. Credit repair is a PROCESS and it does take time, but at no point did I feel they were dragging their feet. Every time I had a question they were always available and always had the answers I needed. Sometimes not the ones I wanted, but that's life. Highly recommend them.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

I just checked my credit score, because I'm shopping around for a new apartment. Lex help me raise score after like 6 to 8 months, from 486. I had a lot of old debt but I knew a lot on report was not accurate, so I am glad I called them up. The fact I was able to witness them dispute each thing on my report, where I did not have to do anything was a relief to me. I was able to rest again, re-assure it was being worked on. Got approved for new apartment, and small loan for a few thousand, because score went up to 638.

Felt good to be able to work with someone who really do care, so I got no complaints. I give them four stars, not five (only because one time it took 4 days to hear back from them, so that was too long). But after that when I call, I always got great feedback, and seeing "action" applied to what I needed done was paying off, as I was approved for apartment, a good one when I started removing things negative off credit report. Easier to do with a "real" good credit repair company. So I give them four stars.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

I would like to say that I was very skeptical of anyone who said they could repair my credit. I was very stupid with credit at an early age. 20 years later, I am suffering because of my decisions. I hired Lexington Law about 7 months ago. My credit score (according to Credit Karma) was 516 with TransUnion, and 523 with Equifax. My credit score now is 632 with TransUnion and 650 with Equifax. Also, I now own a home for the first time in my life. They cannot remove everything from your credit. If you expect that, then you will not be happy. They send out letters to debtors and there is a required response time. If they don't respond in a timely manner, the item is removed from your credit. If they do respond, Lexington Law sends another, and then another. It takes time.

I didn't see my first credit score change until 45 days after signing up. I have been tremendously happy with the results. One of the most important things you can do if using their service is to help them! Don't start applying for new credit the first time your score goes up. Talk to your bank and get a secured line of credit. Try to have 3 open lines of credit, and NEVER be more than 29 days late on any payment. I you do this, your credit score WILL go up.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I've been dealing with Lexington Law for a little over a year now. I was a bit frustrated with the length of time it takes to see results. However, I didn't know that there are rules and regulations to these things and sometimes you just have to wait. Honestly I was on the way to cancel my file due to my lack of understanding to the process. Speaking with a Paralegal with Lexington Law, Sherrell ** has totally changed my outlook on this whole process and this company. She took almost an hour explaining the processes to me, went above and beyond to put me at ease. I'm at a loss of words for the excellent level of customer service she provided me with.

I can honestly say that due to Sherrell's expertise and patience of a saint, I am a Lexington Law fan and the folks that they employ are standup individuals if they are anything like Mrs. Sherrell **. Good, honest customer service is extremely hard to find... Kudos to you Sherrell ** and Lexington Law to have such an amazing person like her. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: April 2, 2020

Called to get setup for credit repair and they talked to me then left me on hold for 20 minutes. So I thought ok I’ll call back but they never answers. I got a call the next day and got hung up on. Rude customer service and very poor business ethics. I pray no one uses this company, they will treat you like trash.

Original review: March 31, 2020

This is a scam. Stay away. They take your money and make you do all the leg work, printing, mailing etc. The wanna be paralegals Are telemarketers then if you speak up about being a scam they cancel you...

Original review: March 28, 2020

Lexington Law are absolute crooks. They tell you what you want to hear on the phone. I wanted one thing done for a one time fee and they keep charging me money every month for services I didn't ask for.

Original review: March 23, 2020

Cheats who steal your money. All removed accounts come back. They charge a 15.59$ processing fee, A 129.99$ work fee and a monthly fee of 129.99$. So say you want to use their service for one month, it would cost you roughly around $275. They are all nothing but Glorified letter writer.

Original review: March 20, 2020

I called Lexington Law, and Sean was my representative. Sean started out very friendly and as I started getting to the service time and costs, he started to get a little uncomfortable to the point that he said "I do not think you are serious about it", and he hung up on me. I am so disappointed just to think I was going to put my trust in somebody that had an attitude problem.

Lexington Law Company Information