Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.17/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Lexington Law Reviews

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I had a pretty decent experience with Lexington Law. It wasn't perfect, but after 8 months of using the service, I feel pleased with the outcome. First, here's where they didn't excel... The customer service on calls / chats seem to vary widely. Sometimes decent, oftentimes, pretty poor. It seemed that when I got to a manager the service was excellent. So, if you're having issues, talk to a manager. Also, it seemed like when they sent out letters disputing negative marks, my credit score would take a dip. This would FREAK ME OUT, but they seemed to be temporary.

Now, here's what they did well... It was worth the money for me. I used it for 8 months - enough time for them to send 1 round of disputes to all my creditors and monitor the impact. The result was a removal of 38% of my negative marks. This (plus paying off some credit card debt) resulted in a raise in over 100 points on my FICO score in less than a year. Additionally, their app / website were easy to use and fun to see the progress. Overall, the service isn't perfect, but I felt that they did right by me.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

I just checked my credit score, because I'm shopping around for a new apartment. Lex help me raise score after like 6 to 8 months, from 486. I had a lot of old debt but I knew a lot on report was not accurate, so I am glad I called them up. The fact I was able to witness them dispute each thing on my report, where I did not have to do anything was a relief to me. I was able to rest again, re-assure it was being worked on. Got approved for new apartment, and small loan for a few thousand, because score went up to 638.

Felt good to be able to work with someone who really do care, so I got no complaints. I give them four stars, not five (only because one time it took 4 days to hear back from them, so that was too long). But after that when I call, I always got great feedback, and seeing "action" applied to what I needed done was paying off, as I was approved for apartment, a good one when I started removing things negative off credit report. Easier to do with a "real" good credit repair company. So I give them four stars.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

I would like to say that I was very skeptical of anyone who said they could repair my credit. I was very stupid with credit at an early age. 20 years later, I am suffering because of my decisions. I hired Lexington Law about 7 months ago. My credit score (according to Credit Karma) was 516 with TransUnion, and 523 with Equifax. My credit score now is 632 with TransUnion and 650 with Equifax. Also, I now own a home for the first time in my life. They cannot remove everything from your credit. If you expect that, then you will not be happy. They send out letters to debtors and there is a required response time. If they don't respond in a timely manner, the item is removed from your credit. If they do respond, Lexington Law sends another, and then another. It takes time.

I didn't see my first credit score change until 45 days after signing up. I have been tremendously happy with the results. One of the most important things you can do if using their service is to help them! Don't start applying for new credit the first time your score goes up. Talk to your bank and get a secured line of credit. Try to have 3 open lines of credit, and NEVER be more than 29 days late on any payment. I you do this, your credit score WILL go up.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I've been dealing with Lexington Law for a little over a year now. I was a bit frustrated with the length of time it takes to see results. However, I didn't know that there are rules and regulations to these things and sometimes you just have to wait. Honestly I was on the way to cancel my file due to my lack of understanding to the process. Speaking with a Paralegal with Lexington Law, Sherrell ** has totally changed my outlook on this whole process and this company. She took almost an hour explaining the processes to me, went above and beyond to put me at ease. I'm at a loss of words for the excellent level of customer service she provided me with.

I can honestly say that due to Sherrell's expertise and patience of a saint, I am a Lexington Law fan and the folks that they employ are standup individuals if they are anything like Mrs. Sherrell **. Good, honest customer service is extremely hard to find... Kudos to you Sherrell ** and Lexington Law to have such an amazing person like her. Thank you!

Original review: June 23, 2020

Signed up with Lexington Law online in March, $129.99 per month. Four months later and all I have to show is monthly auto generated generic emails.. 30+ min waits for customer service calls to ‘paralegals’ with the one negative item that made me sign up still firmly in place. Honest businesses will advise you if their service can truly help you or not but Lexington law only really cares about getting your money even if it means deceiving and misrepresenting their services. Avoid Avoid Avoid! Unless Of course you have loads of money to throw away... You’re better off using online resources to learn about how you can improve your credit score and maybe disputing them yourself. Lexington law is not entirely a scam but it isn’t far off! Good riddance..

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: June 20, 2020

I have been with Lexington law for 4 months now. So far I am satisfied with them and they removed 5 negative items from my credit report. It will take time so be patient. It takes from 30 to 45 days to remove an item. Just like you did not ruin your credit overnight but over time, then guess what? It will take some time for them to clean it up.

Original review: June 16, 2020

I have been paying the highest repair for a $129.99 a month. Nothing has happened in 3 months and the person who sold me this was a scammer wanting to bump up his numbers. The paralegal Ayeshia ** has sent me one of my payments back as a grievance. I would not recommend this BS to anyone.

Original review: June 11, 2020

I became a member on the 28th of May to build my credit so I could qualify for a rent to own home. I agreed to pay for a credit report after the agent told me he could definitely help me knowing I was in bankruptcy so I trusted that, but I decided to ask my bankruptcy lawyer about it the next day and my lawyer told me that it would be a waste of time and money for my situation at this moment so from that day all the way up to June 10 I have been trying to talk with someone from Lexington Law and every time I have called them I had to wait on for a agent and it always take at least 10 minutes or better and when I finally talk to someone I always get the run around they can’t find my info in the computer and they hang up on me every time.

I never got a call from a paralegal or anybody from Lexington Law because I would have told them about the troubles I was having and finally after getting nowhere for two weeks they charged $129 from my account. This is a big rip off. They get people that need help and once they get your card info they don’t care about you or your situation they make it impossible to reach them after you become a member. Please do not waste your money or time like I did. It is sad that this company is selling dreams to people about getting into a affordable home and knock you back down disappointing. they did nothing for me

Original review: June 9, 2020

It's still early but so far it seems like they are making things happen that are going to improve my credit cost a little but not too bad. Price seems fair. Only time will tell if the quality of work is worth it.

Original review: June 8, 2020

The Lexington law firm are very reliable and Trustworthy with your credit repair. They do a good job with fixing your credit and the staffs are very experienced and go into Details when helping their customers.

Lexington Law Company Information