toll free

Salt lake City, UT
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My credit profiles were hacked by unknown persons and nothing I could personally do could get the three credit profile harbingers to correct them. I skeptically submitted my plea for help to Lexington Law not knowing what to expect other than my having to part with my hard earned cash. What a most pleasant surprise I have encountered after my years of having sent mail explaining the atrocities that were placed on my credit reports by unscrupulous people that I have to guess didn't know me but were trying to steal from me.

Lexington Law for the tiny sum of $99.95 took the task in hand and cleared my credit profiles of 82 neg accounts. Well worth every penny. I can now live my life with Lexington Law watching my every move and everyone else's moves to keep me credit worthy for the rest of my life. Did I mention I am 80 years old and subject to people trying constantly to steal from me by being an elderly person. Again Lexington Law my heartfelt thanks. I can't say enough great things about needed services that we the people need that your law firm handles effortlessly with power. Thank you so much Lexington Law.

I signed up although reluctant due to the cost and in 3 weeks I had updates that moved my score up about 60 points. I had a judgement that was over 7 years old that was trying to collect and threatened to levy my bank account and Lexington Law referred me to their attorney and not only did they force stop any collections but the creditor requested to remove my name and drop all charges! Now I can buy a house or a car without having to pay that off first. I am very grateful for their service and recommend them to anyone who needs a fresh start. What do you have to lose? :)

I signed up about a year ago. Since then I've gotten every collection account removed, and my score is up from a 502, to a 703 +201 points!!! I will soon be house shopping and have been approved for a mortgage. Thanks to the fine services Lexington Law provided me. When I finally get my house, I will hang a picture frame up with your logo on the wall. Changed my life.

Soooo, my mother-in-law is with these Awesome people, she referred them. I have been with them 2 1/2 months now and I've had 4 removals & credit went up. I am 23 and my credit was very poor & it's hard nowadays to get anything without credit. So don't get me wrong I was a little skeptical because $100 a month was way too much was my first thought. But when I received that email today showing the removals then checked my credit I screamed. Not only that they send emails occasionally informing you of any updates which is also awesome. I highly recommend Lexington Law Firm to everybody. Now my own mother is going to try it out.

When I was younger I never really had anyone explain to me the importance of good credit and how many problems I would run into if I did not keep up with it. Lexington Law has helped me get back on track. The personnel is very insightful and the site is easy to navigate. If I had any questions, personnel would have the answer. They were also very helpful explaining why or why not to take action on certain situations, and how it could help you or hurt you. I would recommend Lexington Law to anybody who is serious about straightening out their credit. They know what they are doing, the actions to take and they do it well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

I've been with Lexington Law just over a month and I already see progress on my credit history. I am very pleased with our process thus far. Your best interest is what Lexington Law does for you. Give them a chance, you WON'T be sorry. Thank you guys.

Trying to get my score back on point, I really love how Lexington Law has help me repair my credit. Thank you very much. I want my friends to join with me so they can work on their credit also. I never intended for my credit to get out hand. I will work with Lexington Law on any terms and conditions that's needed.

Thank you very much. You helped me take off negative stuff on my report that was bringing down my credit score. Thank you again. With your help cleaning up my credit report my credit score will go up and I will be able to qualify for better interest rates and lower payments. Thank you.

I am not only pleased but happy because I am moving in the right direction to clear my credit up and Lexington has done a great job. I sign up in Oct and the improvement has been wonderful. The customer service I get is wonderful and they always make sure you are happy.

I am attempting to clear up issues on my credit report to acquire funding to buy & sell homes in So CAL. So I contacted Lexington Law to achieve that goal. With his focus on detail, the customer service representative (English speaking) forged out a plan of attack to improve my outcome over time. I am thoroughly impressed with Lexington Law's ability to plan, execute and see a goal to its end. I have nothing but gratitude and praise for this company.

I just finished my first month with Lexington Law. Honestly I didn't know what to expect, but I was hopeful. In the month that they have been helping me my credit score has gone up 8 points and four collections have just come off my credit report, so I'm sure my credit score will go up even more. Every paralegal that I've spoken with had been knowledgeable and friendly in what has been a stressful time for me. I'm so excited now because it looks like I'm really going to get my credit back. Thank you Lexington Law!

Excellent and professional service provided by this firm. From day one they jumped into my situation and too charge. I have recommended Lexington services to others. They are always there and willing to provide the help you need. It has been a huge help to me.

I've had a wonderful experience with this Law Firm. I have had it almost a hundred items removed from my credit and my credit score is finally moved up. Still got a lot to go but they'll be there to help. I highly recommend Lexington Law Firm handle your financial questions as well.

I've only been with Lexington Law for a week, so this is just what I've experienced so far... John was very helpful in resolving my account access problem... That's all I can comment on at this time. Looking forward to observing the upcoming results. Thank you.

The rep was friendly and courteous and assisted me with all my questions. Her attitude and genuine concern for my needs was greatly appreciated. She is definitely an asset to the Lexington Law team. I think more reps should have her attitude and disposition toward clients.

Excellent customer service. I have just started with Lexington Law, but I have every confidence in their services. Speaking with Lexington Law, my questions were answered with no double talk. They spoke in terms that were easy to understand and if I had any further questions they clarified them.

I'm just starting to get information about how this works. The phone conversation I had went well and provided me with the information I needed to move forward. The person I spoke with was professional and helpful.

Eric helped me with all of my needs. I cannot say enough about how proficient he is in his job. He looked into helping me with a better plan to remove more items from my credit report. He was so patient with me. So I could not help but do this to let Lexington Law know you all have a 5 star employee.

Keep up the good work and taking care of your clients, and thanks for being pleasant and very kind. And most of all, thanks for helping me with my credit. Y'all are doing such a awesome job. I would recommend anybody to this company. I'm glad I got a opportunity for y'all to help me. Thanks a lot.

Credit score problems - call Lexington Law. Not only will they listen they will actual solve them. l have tried other companies whom have made promises and that was all they did. I received bill after bill with no progress at all.

Jalisa quickly gave me the link to reset my password. It has been a slow process trying to repair my credit, which is long overdue. I am so looking forward to my goal of purchasing a home of my own. I appreciate all efforts by Lexington Law to keep me informed of my credit score fluctuations and what affects me positively or negatively.

Pleased with my results. The paralegal help me with all of my questions. Will recommend this law firm to my friends and coworkers. I think his name is Gerett. Thank you so much for the great service you provided me. Also thanks for getting the Experian phone number for me.

Couldn't have been better! Got all my questions answered. Now I feel a lot more confident in this investment I'm making with Lexington Law. I'm confident that everything will go well and I'll be in my own home in no time. Very excited to be taking this adventure with Lexington Law.

Thanks Lexington Law, I am coming back to you for a second time for assistance. I appreciated your individual help I got in 2014-2015. Now I need your help again. I had co-signed for my sister who since has passed away. Need help again. Thanks.

The service I received at Lexington law was superb. They were able to help me improve my credit score dramatically and get me well on my way to purchasing my dream home. Everyone I dealt with were kind courteous and were happy to answer any questions I might have.

This is my second time using Lexington Law and I am very pleased with the results I've received. I recommend them to everyone that has credit issues. I've referred them to family and friends that are also pleased with the service. You won't be dissatisfied!

I have been with Lexington Law now for roughly 2 months - within that time period, I have already had 7 negative items removed from my credit reports! They take the worry and stress of credit issues away! Every person I have dealt with within the company has always been a please to speak to/help me understand my credit and what I need to do on my end to improve my score. I would recommend Lexington Law to ANY & ALL!

This is my second time using your services. Last time and this time you have done a great job. Very much appreciated. I am in automotive sales and when I run across a customer ask credit challenge that I cannot get into a vehicle I always recommend them to you. On a couple of occasions those customers have come back and I've been able to get them into an automobile. Keep up the good work!!!

Amanda helped me and I really enjoyed speaking with her. She made everything clear and went over any question or concern I had. I wasn't too happy but because of her, I am confident this could work.

Thank you for all your help. Great experience with the company for customer service. Can't wait to see my credit go up and not owe anyone anything. Your support and great experience customer service people is why I use your services. I'll refer more friend once my short term goal is reach and I'm positive I'll refer more once I get my company started.

Lexington Law Company Profile