Call toll free
3.82/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lexington Law are the trusted leaders in credit repair. Over the past 25 years, hundreds of thousands of people have relied on Lexington to help make sure their credit reports are fair and accurate. In 2015 alone, Lexington Law successfully removed 7.5 million negative items from clients credit reports.

The average client saw 10.4 negative items removed within the first 4 months. While results can vary, Lexington Law has strong relationships with all three bureaus, enabling direct lines of communication for disputes.

We offer different levels of credit repair to ensure a client’s needs are met. Though our main office is in Salt Lake City, Utah, and our services are provided online, we are assisted by lawyers in states around the nation.

View More View More

1376 Lexington Law Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 15, 2019

I was only with the company for about 2 months and I have seen my score go up over 100 points! I was just qualified for a credit card that will also make my score go up even more! Very happy with my results!

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I am very pleased with the hard work that Lexington Law Firm has put in repairing my credit and FICO score. I would gladly recommend Lexington Law Firm to my friends and family members. Lexington Law Firm has helped me out tremendously, I am very pleased with their service. I would like to thank all the hard-working members of Lexington Law Firm that have helped me out with my credit issues. My best regards to all. Fredrick

Original review: March 14, 2019

Well am not a big talker by the way, but am please with how my case is going so far, and looking forward to enjoying my new improve credit. And if my experience with Lexington Law is as good as am hoping for, I will strongly pass the news onto friends and love ones.

Original review: March 14, 2019

A friend recommended me to Lexington Law to help me with my credit repair and so I called and They took care of me and within 6 months my credit repair was fixed and now I have great credit and I would recommend them to friends and family.

Original review: March 14, 2019

My experience with Lexington was AMAZING. They were professional and pleasant and my credit score went up within the first month. This company really will get you where you need to be then you can get that new home and car.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: March 13, 2019

When I reached out to Lexington law, I found out that even though I had paid off my accounts, some or all of my debts could still be attached to my credit report for years, though I still have awhile before it gets to where I need it to, I have already saw improvement on my scores.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Lexington law has been so helpful and useful to both myself and my boyfriend. The website was super easy to use and figure out. The prices were reasonable. The letters that we printed ourselves were easy to understand and very effective. The work the paralegals did was amazing. Everyone we spoke to was friendly and knowledgeable. From beginning to end Lexington Law was wonderful!

Original review: March 13, 2019

I’m glad my friend recommended me, as a college student it’s hard maintaining a lot of thing but I messed up my credit & so far I’m very content with what is going on with repairing it. The fee is worth it for sure.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I was with this company for a couple of months. First off the credit score you see is not your FICO score. Second they lied about removing things from my report that was never removed! I have access to all 3 credit bureaus and my FICO scores. I advise you to sign up with all 3 bureaus and monitor your scores that way if you hire them. Things that they claimed to have removed were still there such as a bankruptcy they claimed to have removed. But never disputed it! Your Fico score is what matters not that score they show on their website.

Dear Allison,

I am sorry I missed your call. I tried to call you back today, but was only able to leave a voice mail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I have been very happy and satisfied with the help that I have received with Lexington Law. From the beginning their people called and questioned items they found in my Credit reports and immediately did what was necessary to have those items removed. For that...I thank you.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Lexington Law helped me clean up my credit history while teaching me how credit scores work. I now have my very own home and my credit score is in the 700s. You don't need to make lots of money to accomplish this, I started with a monthly income of 1400 and now I get 1600 BUT my score is high. I was sabotaging my score without knowing it. I'm so thankful for Lexington Law.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Lexington Law has done an amazing job helping me get negative items off of my credit reports. They are always available to answer questions and point you in the right directions. The website is super easy to use. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Don't use this company, very sketchy... they say one thing produce another and no outcome, people claim this is a great company for credit repair. Yeah right. Better off during the creditors for selling you out to another company then we can arbitrate in private or public whichever one... but I don't recommend this so called fabricated law firm. Please do your research... There are so many companies out there who say, I have a company in business for 20 years but lies and takes down negative reviews to make them look good, buckshot, nothing but **. I don't like this company I had 7,000 stolen from my credit card. And they were the last Company I used so... That's under investigation.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for all your help and the Outstanding service. If it weren’t for you, we would not have been able to purchase another vehicle, as our car died. We didn’t know if it was going to be possible, but with your service, we were able to secure a car loan with moderate monthly payments. Thanks again!

Original review: March 8, 2019

They did help rebuild my credit score; but after I canceled my account with them, my legit long time established credit card was closed because it was reported fraudulent to TransUnion. After investigation and multiple phone calls between TransUnion and my credit card, I found out that Lexington Law reported it as fraudulent to TransUnion long after I told them I didn’t need their service anymore. It seems to me that they might have done it in purpose.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Very helpful understanding team. Great job! All of the hard working individuals thank you for your help at a reasonable price for the outstanding work and extra effort you do for people like my self. I highly recommend this law firm.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I found Lexington Law to be very helpful. The friendly staff always made questions easy to ask. I was able to track my progress and see the improvements in my score. I did bring my score up and am well on my way to reaching my goals thanks to Lexington Law!

Original review: March 7, 2019

This is the most helpful credit repair and I’m so grateful. They are very understanding as well. They work with you through anything. It’s the best thing to happen to me. I can move and finally be on my own. Thank you Lexington Law.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Trying to repair my credit. Lexington Law is really doing a great job. They notify me when they send letters. They let me know when a negative item is removed from my credit report. Past creditors are able to contact me to make payment arrangements.

Original review: March 6, 2019

After having been a customer, once again, since October 2017 - I would just like to thank the Lexington Staff for their help in getting my credit score from an all time low of 475 [on TransUnion] to a high of 768 [on Equifax] by October 2018. Having removed 73 negative items (which equates to a 91 percent removal of negative items by the Lexington crew, overall). I now have good credit and plan to keep it that way! I was also a Lexington customer back in 2005-2007 and during that time, the Staff's work helped me and my husband qualify for a hefty loan for our dream home, which we purchased in 2007. Thank you, thank you! Finally, you can count on me to solicit business for you guys every time I get a chance! ;=)

Original review: March 6, 2019

I signed up Feb 5th approx for 14.95. Was told that's all I had to pay. Never did the cust svc rep tell me on recorded call 5 to 10 days later I will be billed 109.95. They told me again on recorded phone call every month after paying 14.95 to use svcs will be 109.95. Which wouldve made my first payment by their words March 5th approx. They billed me in Feb. I had to call and was told by rep it was miscommunication on their end and I would get a reversal of funds which I did, and that my actually billing redraft date would be March 5th which is what I was informed on sign up I would first be billed for starting svcs.

When March 5th 2019 they tried to bill me for some reason. Went back to them and I then accrues a supposed late fee. Now 129.90 is what they want now March 5th. I called and spoke to paralegal who was not listening and unprofessional to customer. Mind you they did one thing in that month. That's it, did not help me. Requested a manager who was not listening unprofessional disagreeing telling me what I was informed of or not informed of wasnt true because they always disclose this, even though person to person can forget or state things wrong to a new client. Was very rude and unwilling to work with me period.

So they suckered scammed me out of 129.90 for a single item off my credit and even though I was canceling on March 6th they said I still had to pay 94.90 on April 4th!!! For what? Canceling my account a month prior. The rude unprofessional and incompassionate manager said that the first bill was for this so called work fee. Okay but when I signed up I was informed that MONTHLY after sign up and start for 14.95 would then be 109.95!

Exact words from rep! I wrote down our entire convo with any all important notations and they still tried saying I was wrong. They make no mistakes and still want to bill me another month even though the entire process and time has only been 1 month as of today March 6th! And I canceled today which is literally when my first payment was due period. So I have to pay for another month when I'm no longer a client and they will be doing NO more svc for me period!!! Rip off artists scam people charging too much non disclosures of important billing/policy info. What is wrong with these people and this company? How can they get away with this?

Dear Samantha,

We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Lexington Law has done a very good job with my credit repair. Some things goes a little slow but they're thorough once it's done it's done. The staff and paralegals do whatever they can to help you and to understand what's going on.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I was very impressed with Lexington Law. Within 7 days they had 2 items removed from my credit!! Thank you Lexington Law. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. It's a great way to start over.

Original review: March 4, 2019

She was terrific. Her customer service was wonderful. She explain everything to me and answered all my questions. I was happy to have her as my rep. Ms. **, thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I just got off the phone with a man named "Luisa". I told him I wanted to speak with my Fiancé before making a $129 purchase (plus $19 a month) without him knowing. He then asked if I was even serious about fixing my credit and then asked what my Fiancé's credit situation is like, I said "that really isn't my business to be discussing with you", he rudely giggled and talked to me like a child, saying I "obviously wasn't really looking to get into a home and fix my credit". I asked for an Email so I could contact him, AFTER I talked with my Fiancé and that I have not heard of his company before, so I would like to do research before handing over my card number and money.

This guy got all kinds of mad and snotty, he told me how big his company is and laughed at me telling me how he cannot believe I don't know who they are, said he would not email me and that I can call back after I Google them. He then hung up on me without another word. Super professional. (Sarcasm) Funny thing is, I don't have the time to run through my credit report and contact each and every company to dispute them. I was actually going to do this, after I spoke with my other half to inform him of my purchase. Not now, I will just copy and paste some letters and mail them out myself.

Dear Christy,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with regards to a conversation you had with one of our representatives. We would like to discuss the matter with you and left you a voice mail with our direct contact information and hours of operation. Please give us a call, so that we can resolve any concerns.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Lexington Law has gotten my credit rating back to where it was years ago. It didn't take a long time either. They kept me informed during the whole process also, which made me happy because I wasn't aware of some items on my credit history.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Lexington Law Firm, were very helpful. They went beyond to give feedback on everything they were doing. They help me understand every step they were taking to fix my credit. Unfortunately I had to cancel due to my husband's work injury.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

As a general rule, I’m not big on reviews because they’re time consuming. Like most people, I only leave feedback when something is VERY GOOD or VERY BAD. Let me preface the remainder of this review by clearly stating that I have ABSOLUTELY NO outside affiliation with LexLaw or any of its employees nor am I receiving ANY compensation of any type for this review. If you’re considering using a service to help restore your credit, I AM YOU! I had a WHOLE LOT OF “LIFE” hit me in a short period of time and I picked up ALL of the financial bumps & bruises that come along with that. Job loss, divorce, health issues (in that order) and when the dust settled, I was left with a mountain of things to take care of and a 540 credit score.

FULL DISCLOSURE ... I have no idea how they do what they do. There is a lot of email traffic explaining this inquiry and that inquiry, this challenge and that, an escalation here & there, blah, blah. I’ve always had the ability to be as engaged in this process as I wanted to be but if I really wanted to get involved in the nuts & bolts of it, I’d have done it myself. Here’s the important part... In less than 2 years, my score went from a 540 to 715 as I’m typing this review. The progress was steady over a period of time so it’s not like they flipped some switch and my score jumped. If you’re serious about improving your credit profile, reasonable in your expectations about progress, and able to let “time take time”, this service will yield you AMAZING RESULTS!!!! LexLaw has my HIGHEST POSSILE endorsement and I’d recommend their service to any and everyone. Try it!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I hired Lexington Law to dispute inaccurate items on my credit report. After paying them monthly for nearly a year and disputing all of the items, my service agreement with them ended. They contacted me and conned me into continuing with them by saying they will now step up the dispute process of the remaining items with a more aggressive method. With that understanding I stupidly agreed to allow them to continue with this "more aggressive" method.

A few months later, a letter that they prepared on my behalf was returned by the post office. The letter was returned because they failed to include the City, State, and Zip Code on the envelope. I opened the envelope and for the first time I was able to read one of the letters they've been sending on my behalf. The letter was horrible, containing several typos and grammatical errors. My 5th grader could have wrote a better letter. I was so embarrassed that they sent such a poorly written letter using my name including an electronic signature making it appear as if I wrote it.

To make matters worse, the letter wasn't even disputing the item. It simply asked the creditor to please report it differently. I immediately called Lexington and made them aware that they forgot to properly address the envelope and that I was unhappy that the letter was not effective and was written poorly. I was told that it is their policy to purposely include bad grammar and misspellings in their letters so it can have the appearance that the consumer actually wrote it. I was offended that they would assume all of their customers were ignorant and couldn't spell. I told them to cancel my service agreement and that I no longer wanted to do business with them. They informed me that they would still charge me for one month's service after they canceled.

However, they continued to charge me for the next 3 months (even though I canceled). After the second month, I contacted them again and they claimed that they never received a request to cancel. In fact, they claimed that they were never contacted at all (despite me having the phone records as proof). I once again demanded that they discontinue all services. But, the next month, they still charged me again. I had to have my bank block them. Their customer service is terrible and the people I spoke with were extremely rude once they knew I no longer wanted to do business with them. I feel like I've been scammed by this company and that they've been charging me for work they NEVER performed. STAY AWAY!

Dear Dontravian,

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I do not see any progress about my problem with PNC bank. I don't own them the amount they are claiming. I put $250 down, the amount they claimed is $340, where is my down payment. I want you to find out how to get it right.

Dear George,

Lexington Law expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Lexington Law is a legal credit repair and credit education firm located in North Salt Lake, Utah. The company has over 25 years of experience helping people all over the United States find affordable and legal ways to dispute credit inaccuracies and repair bad credit.

• Services: Lexington Law uses the applicable consumer protection laws to help their clients make sure their credit reports are fair, accurate and substantiated. The firm challenges credit problems and mistakes, which has resulted in the removal of millions of inaccurate credit items from their clients’ credit reports.

• Fees: The subscription membership model offers two levels of service. The Concord Premier charges a one-time $99.95 fee a week or so after initial free consultation and $99.95 monthly, which is cancellable at any time. The Concord Standard charges the same initial $99.95 and a lower monthly fee of $79.95 for an amended services package.

• Credit score analysis: Concord Premier clients receive a credit score analysis from Lexington Law that helps clients understand the current health of their credit as well as targeted information to help them improve their credit scores.

• Legal action: Lexington Law does more than just provide credit repair advice, the company has a team of attorneys and paralegals that can advocate on their clients' behalf.

• Contact: Clients can keep a close eye on their case activities by using the Lexington Law mobile app or by logging into the website. Clients have access to a team of paralegals for help and information.

• Credit education: The firm offers an extensive library of credit and credit repair news, books, blog and legal rights.

• Best for: Individuals trying to repair credit problems, those who want access to legal services, families who want to boost their credit scores and anyone concerned about credit scores.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg