toll free

Salt lake City, UT
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My credit profiles were hacked by unknown persons and nothing I could personally do could get the three credit profile harbingers to correct them. I skeptically submitted my plea for help to Lexington Law not knowing what to expect other than my having to part with my hard earned cash. What a most pleasant surprise I have encountered after my years of having sent mail explaining the atrocities that were placed on my credit reports by unscrupulous people that I have to guess didn't know me but were trying to steal from me.

Lexington Law for the tiny sum of $99.95 took the task in hand and cleared my credit profiles of 82 neg accounts. Well worth every penny. I can now live my life with Lexington Law watching my every move and everyone else's moves to keep me credit worthy for the rest of my life. Did I mention I am 80 years old and subject to people trying constantly to steal from me by being an elderly person. Again Lexington Law my heartfelt thanks. I can't say enough great things about needed services that we the people need that your law firm handles effortlessly with power. Thank you so much Lexington Law.

I signed up although reluctant due to the cost and in 3 weeks I had updates that moved my score up about 60 points. I had a judgement that was over 7 years old that was trying to collect and threatened to levy my bank account and Lexington Law referred me to their attorney and not only did they force stop any collections but the creditor requested to remove my name and drop all charges! Now I can buy a house or a car without having to pay that off first. I am very grateful for their service and recommend them to anyone who needs a fresh start. What do you have to lose? :)

I signed up about a year ago. Since then I've gotten every collection account removed, and my score is up from a 502, to a 703 +201 points!!! I will soon be house shopping and have been approved for a mortgage. Thanks to the fine services Lexington Law provided me. When I finally get my house, I will hang a picture frame up with your logo on the wall. Changed my life.

Soooo, my mother-in-law is with these Awesome people, she referred them. I have been with them 2 1/2 months now and I've had 4 removals & credit went up. I am 23 and my credit was very poor & it's hard nowadays to get anything without credit. So don't get me wrong I was a little skeptical because $100 a month was way too much was my first thought. But when I received that email today showing the removals then checked my credit I screamed. Not only that they send emails occasionally informing you of any updates which is also awesome. I highly recommend Lexington Law Firm to everybody. Now my own mother is going to try it out.

After I closed my account with Lexington Law, I still received another charge a month later and was told it was prorated for work done during the month. I explained that my first payment was right in the beginning of the process and that the last payment I made in February was for that month. He stated that the first payment was for the lawyers to set up my account. Just another way for a company to grab every penny they can from people. You don't need this firm's help. Here is their secret. Pull your credit report and send a letter to any negative creditors disputing the account. Most companies will not fight it and remove it. That is all they do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

They make promises they can't keep. I didn't get all 3 credit reports. They didn't show me credit advice or help at all. I cancelled their services 7 days after signing up and they took my money anyways. They give you 5 days to cancel but don't give you any information till day 6. They are here to take advantage and rip you off.

Don't fall for the hype. When me and my husband first joined they seemed to promise the world, and we fell for it. Every one of the reviews we read were great, and obviously we were desperate to get our credit fixed. After a couple months of receiving their services we noticed that nothing really got changed, nothing got removed, and all they kept saying is that they were working on this or that but nothing showed for it after a few months. They are very good at promising you the world and taking your money but not showing anything in return.

After calling to cancel our memberships we soon realized how hard it was to do just that. They kept saying excuses and telling us what they were going to do for us. We eventually got them to cancel our membership and told them we don't ever intend to work with them again. They are very quick to take your money but will never give you a refund no matter the situation. I'd be very cautious to even consider working with this company.

Factual basis uncertain

I am very dissatisfied with the service I received from this law firm. They charged me 119.95 each month for a service I hardly used. Second they did remove 4 negative accounts but the other loans I had letters that they had typed up were forwarded back to me and when I uploaded the documents they said they will re-challenge them so basically same thing happened again and this happened with about 4 accounts of mine that I had. The loan companies declined each letter Lexington Law Firm sent out.

THEY DO NOT REMOVE INQUIRIES. You have to print off each and every single letter and send it to the bureaus yourself which can be very time consuming. If you pay 119 a month to a credit repair company they should do everything. ALSO VERY SLOW and they would not issue a refund of any kind even though they were not able to really challenge hardly anything. Had this firm for 3 months. Next time I will use blue sky I will never use this firm again!!!

Lexington law is beyond amazing. They have brought my husband's credit score up over 200 points in about a year!! They have removed things that would have been so hard for us to remove. They are well worth the price and for a credit repair like this it is definitely worth it! They are working on me now. They are awesome!!

Factual basis uncertain

Spoked with Guan my first time calling this law firm. He was a really nice guy and told me to join and they'll fix my credit "RIGHT AWAY!" He told me I will be charged only 15.99. I was like "hell yes! that's a great price!" Only 15.99, no problem. So I signed everything and completed everything to be a member. I was so excited that I didn't read the contract because most of them are just blah blah blah. I waited a week... finally called them. They told me that they haven't started on my case. I was like why? The man told me "you have to wait 5 business days to confirm if you really want to be with us or not." I was like what the **?? Guan never told me that... he told me that they'll work on my stuff right away. So now I had to talk to the guy and start my claims because it's been a week already... so I was really upset.

Next thing you know, I was charged 119$ which I was never informed or agreed to do. I was only informed that I was being charged 15.99. So this misunderstanding turned ugly. If Guan told me that I was being charged 119 per month and was getting a "premium service," I would of been happy and not ask for a refund but I was misinformed. So be careful guys. When your money lays on their hands, you ain't getting ** back. I had to call them to dispute what happened. All their excuse is "you signed the contract, we can't give you your money back" even when I told them my situation. But I did get a 60$ refund because they put me in the cheapest service they had available which is 59.95 and they will not tell you.

When you call they'll just tell you they'll charge you 15.99 but won't tell you the other fees and how much total they'll charge you unless you ask, which you won't know unless you know about it already. I was also convinced and force to stay because I had no choice and no chance for a full refund. Called again a week later after I called my card holder because I really don't want Lex Lawfirm service anymore after all this. Spoke with a guy, phone got disconnected. Spoke with another guy after waiting 10 minutes on hold for the next representative. I asked for a refund... then I misheard about 30 dollars for something. I thought I was getting a refund back. But he told me I will be charged 21 dollars. I misheard him and told him no, don't... but he had already charged me.

I was upset and wanted to talk to a supervisor to get a refund and he told me he can't. I did call him names to be honest. He (Ashely ** was his name. What a fag name for a man? lol) clicked on me. So I had to call again, 3 times in one day. Everytime I call, on average you'll have to be on hold for more than 40 minutes on bad days. Good days, 5 minutes or more. The people are professional so I give this 2 stars but the reason why I gave them a low rating is because they'll misinformed you and suck you in to join them.

That's their job I guess to get and make the dough. It'll take them longer than 30 plus days just dispute against your claims. So if you want it faster, good luck. Make sure you know what you are being fully charged or else they'll charge you the maximum. Thank God they didn't charge me a million dollars and don't be stupid like me and always read the contracts or you'll be ** like me. It's not about the money. It about honesty and team work and I didn't receive none of it. Just lies after lies. All this company is all about the cash. No money no honey I guess? Go somewhere else or wait on hold for 40 minutes. Have a nice day.

I was with Lexington law for almost 6 months. When I talked to representatives they told me after 3 months I was going to see changes on my credit. It has been almost 6 months and nothing has been removed or changed from my credit report.

I signed up for Lexington Law's Concord Premier Service approximately 9 months ago. The cost is $99 per month. When I first called Lexington, the assigned attorney conducted a phone interview with me and we went through an account set-up process over the phone. I then had to provide information through the website. This process takes about 1 hour.

Since Lexington Law has been working on my behalf, I have experienced 80% (12 of 15) of negative items removed from my credit report and I'm down to 4 recent hard inquiries remaining. Due to the types of remaining negative items, it is likely they will not be able to get the last 3 removed. I believe that the service Lexington Law provides is 2nd to none and the small cost is an exceptional value. A good number of the negative Lexington Law reviews I have read seem to stem from not giving the service adequate time to do the work (1 of my negative items took 6 Bureau Challenges and several creditor interventions over 9 months before dropping off).

Another common issue is the customer who has a large number of delinquent accounts and a history of not working with creditors proactively, yet Lexington Law is supposed to magically annihilate all 25 negative items in 4 months because the monthly service fee is paid on time. I started becoming proactive about resolving issues with creditors 4 years prior to working with Lexington Law and my use of credit has been under control for the past 8 years. My expectations of Lexington Law have been realistic and the outcomes were spot on.

Factual basis uncertain

SCAM call from ** routed to 800-641-2930 which Daphne claimed to be with this company. Credit repair SCAM all the way around. I suggest you follow up to ensure the validity of this call I received. Already filed a complaint with the FTC. Do not call site.

I started using Lexington Law in August 2016, it is now late January 2017 and Lexington Law has got 15 negative items removed from three credit reports. They have 15 more to go, between the three agencies, (that's 4 on two reports and 7 on one report). I use Credit Karma to track my scores and I've went from 602 up to 690 since August (a week over 5 months of using them). I'm very happy with the progress so I signed my wife up in December and they already removed 3 negative reviews from one of her reports. They actually work and do a good job.

When Lexington Law attempted to reach me they did so by attaching my daughter's name to their phone number. The phone number was local even though they do not have an office in my state. When I contacted them they immediately went on the defensive and tried to blame my carrier then hers. After we contacted both carriers we discovered the number originated with CenturyLink. In calling them they have no record of that phone number. I called Lexington Law again and that is when I was told that their number should come up as private my phone does not receive private numbers. So the way I see it they falsely represented in order to get through. I have no intention of doing business with a company that uses these tactics.

I had several things on my report. Credit score was horrible. In a matter of 3 months my score jumped up in the 600 and they removed 15 items off my report. Could not have done this without them. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

I was very hesitant about trusting a company with my valuable information, but I have been very satisfied with the professionalism that Lexington Law has shown me and made me feel. I will definitely refer them to my friends and family!

Lexington Law did what the advertisement said it would accomplish. I had items removed, more importantly, I received letters from creditors acknowledging the removal from my credit report. I utilized Lexington Law for 4-5 months and would recommend it to someone seeking to get their credit in better standing.

I was a member of Lexington Law Firm for about 2 months. During that time they were able to make 7 or 8 positive changes to my credit file. I was very pleased with the job Lexington did for me and would highly recommend them for repairing credit of those that may contain incorrect negative information.

Lexington Law has helped me better understand my credit scores and the impact it has for the future. They have great customer service and support. They are result driven and work quite fast. Affordable rates. Nothing but positive results. Best decision to make.

You are best workers, for credit out there. All my friends and family will use your expertise in the future, I will tell everyone about you and I just cannot thank you enough for hard work. You are the best. Thanks a million.

I was very happy to get the help that I need by having great paralegal like Mario and Jason to help get started with my new account. They took their time to explain to me things that I didn't understand as a new member even though I repeated myself over and over but they were still very patient with me. And I appreciated that. Thank you!

I have been a client of Lexington since 2003. I left for a year or so and then came back. I refer everyone to the Law Firm because you have been so very successful in removing negative items and because of the removals my credit score has gone up to 659. I was able to get a few credit cards to my surprise and am so very thankful to Lexington because it could have never been done without them. They have been helping me clear up so many negative items.

The representatives are always helpful whenever I have any questions concerning my credit report and telling me when the negative items will be removed. I am so glad I do not have to do the contacts with the credit reporting agencies anymore. Once I was referred to Lexington Law my burden of the paperwork was lightened. I was doing all of it on my own until I was referred to Lexington. That was the best referral I ever had because I now have them on my side to fight for me.

I have lend a lot. Lexington Law have help me a lot. I understand a lot better about my credit report. I thank Lexington Law a lot for this help and I tell my friend how much Lexington Law how much you help me.

I am very happy with Lexington Law Firm! My credit score has gone up over a hundred points since I started working with them which is help me to get better interest rates! Lexington Law Firm is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me! Now I can spend less money on interest, and spend more money on my family and actually save some money for a change. Thank you again so much!

Always kept me updated on changes etc. Willingness to keep me updated on payment plans. Very thorough on their investigation to creditors. Very friendly and courteous on the phone, not afraid to ask questions to me for clarification purposes, before proceeding on. Thank you.

At this point of my life have to admit at the beginning I was scared thinking that I was going to waste my time with them, but I have to admit they helping me the right way and my credit scores keeps getting better and better. Thank you Lexington.

Everyone is kind helpful and understanding. They go out of their way to help get things sorted out and corrected. We were very pleased with our rep today. She took time to answer all our questions and even gave us additional information we didn't know we needed. Excellent representative of your company.

I would recommend this company to anyone I know. Their professionalism and expertise were very impressive. Their team was polite and very courteous and explained everything thoroughly so even I could understand. I feel good having them handle my case.

Credit scores - I would recommend Lexington Law to anybody reading this as they were very honest and upfront about everything you may have. They're A-plus rating and they don't ask for any upfront fee. I would recommend them to anybody who may have a credit score problem. I couldn't be happier. Thanks.

Lexington Law Company Profile