4.39/5
  • 1 star
Based on 316 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lexington Law are the trusted leaders in credit repair. Over the past 25 years, hundreds of thousands of people have relied on Lexington to help make sure their credit reports are fair and accurate.

In 2015 alone, Lexington Law successfully removed 7.5 million negative items from clients credit reports. The average client saw 10.4 negative items removed within the first 4 months. While results can vary, Lexington Law has strong relationships with all three bureaus, enabling direct lines of communication for disputes.

We offer different levels of credit repair to ensure a client’s needs are met. Though our main office is in Salt Lake City, Utah, and our services are provided online, we are assisted by lawyers in states around the nation.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 20, 2018

976 Lexington Law Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I contacted someone on a Craigslist ad about purchasing a home. They transferred me to Lexington Law and said that if I sign up for this program, I will qualify to purchase a home. I followed their instructions, gave Lexington my personal info and debit card and was on my way. I called back the number and got no response so I responded to an email and they sent some next steps which were to contact a number and business that had no link, number disconnected. I called Lexington and explained all of this and they assured me that they would not be canceling my account until there was a payment because they had started the work and refused to cancel and still went in for the payment. I have since researched them and found that numerous people have had this same problem and they also did not assist those people, and still took their money. I will fight Lexington to the bitter end if they think I won't miss my pennies!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

They are hiring some amazing people over at Lexington. Even the best of customer service training programs aren't able to teach the finesse with which these paralegals are able to display their undying patience, compliance, motivation, and accountability over the phone. Yes, paralegals. Usually not known for their award-winning personalities or charisma, I know.

Example: I have had the same person patiently explain the same concept to me twice, during the same call. He was totally unbothered by repeating himself. He even apologized for not having said it in a way that it could be easily understood the first time. When I finally understood the concept, he then asked a simple follow up question to ensure I had gained a working knowledge of the principle, explaining to me that his goal is to see my credit rehabilitated, and for me to no longer require their services on a permanent basis. He went on to explain that the credit bureaus are governed by very specific rules and that most lower credit scores are a result of some combination of merchants and consumers lacking understanding of them.

Every rep has been careful with their choice of words, never implying that items reported to credit correctly can be removed, only that "any item which is not verified within 30 days when requested, must be removed." Very difficult when you speak with clients every day who do not understand easily and need to have things said as simply as possible.

For about $120 a month, they do far more work than I could accomplish in the 4 hours it would take for me to earn that much. If my payment falls behind, they very tactfully call you, give you an update on the items they are working on for you, and then use the opportunity to mention that your most recent payment is still pending. Great business model, great staff, great management is obviously behind the scenes. I shopped around quite a bit before deciding on Lexington Law. Don't go with anyone else.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I have been talking with someone that gave me no name. He was very rude calling me a liar and called my son a thief. I called back several times to talk to him, no answer, they put me on hold. The number I called is 855 984 0801. If this is the right firm, I would like very much to get contact and learn exactly what is the problem I have. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

My experience with Lexington Law was absolutely deplorable. My credit score has actually lowered almost 30 points after spending 7 months paying them monthly fee's. They used deceptive terminology and tactics to keep me feeling like they were actually accomplishing anything. What they don't really communicate to you is that almost as soon as they remove items from your credit report they reappear and actually take your credit down. I admittedly am unfamiliar with the workings of credit repair, what I do know is that I've done nothing that could possibly affect my credit since beginning my time with them, and my credit score is literally lower than when I started working with them. This company is a scam, WATCH OUT.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I just want to say Sharon was very helpful and polite. She help me understand how they work and understand what they have been doing to help your credit which is very important to me. I look forward to talking guys. It's been fun already. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

At first I was skeptical about credit repair companies but when I found Lexington Law Firm, I must say that I was quite impressed. They really help me repair my damaged credit and have truly improved my credit score. "THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR MY FOUND FINANCIAL FREEDOM"... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I want people to know that Lexington Law has been very helpful and explain what has to be done and how to do it. They are wonderful. This is my second time asking for help and I let my family and friends know how wonderful they are. You will be very happy at the end.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Lexington Law helped me clean my credit up drastically. I started with my score being in the low 500 and with Lexington Law's help it's now in the mid 700. They were persistent in their work of cleaning it up by sending letters to creditors. I highly recommend Lexington Law to everyone for their credit repair. Thank you Lexington Law.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Lexington Law clearly explained each item affecting my credit and how they will go about handling the situation. They are very affordable and all of their employees are very helpful and polite. Also, they give you many options on how to improve and build your credit and I think that is very neat!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I seen 2 removals in less than 30 days. I love Lexington Law, they're always readily available when I need them and are always professional. I recommend them to anyone with credit challenges. I can't wait to purchase my first home with my fiance.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

LLF removed items from my credit report in less than 30 days! LLF resources & credit snapshots make me aware of how to improve habits that cause bad credit. These resources also instruct me on how to manage & maintain a better credit standing in the future. I look forward to working with LLF until my credit is perfect! Awesome sauce!!! Thanks LLF!!!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Brittney is an asset to this company. She got right on it with me. I was just so confused and overwhelmed, she got a hold of the whole situation and took control and explained 2 times over. I feel so confident with Lexington Law. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Olive was great and very helpful. She reassured me that all was going well with my case. I was very impressed. And helped me with a small issue with my payment, she made me feel like I really mattered. I would recommend Lexington Law to all my friends and family.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Contacting Lexington Law Firm has got me on the right track to better my lifestyle and raise my credit score, so that I may purchase a home or new vehicle in the near future. I would recommend Lexington Law Firm to anyone looking to repair their credit and move forward in life.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

Trying to buy a house trying to figure out how to get a loan. I looked online and found Lexington Law that has helped me with taking some things off of my credit that shouldn't be there. They have been very helpful. I'm so grateful for their help. If you are skeptical about signing up with them don't be. Thanks for everything you have done for me.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I have many places and address that are not mine. It's hurting my score.. Thanks to Lexington law, they getting me back to the right place. I will definitely keep them and recommend them to everyone I see with credit problems. They have helped me be on my dreams.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

You guys have a great company. I’ll give you two thumbs up. Wanting all the inquiries taken off my account and also all the bad things taken off my credit report. All the things that have lowered my credit score is affecting me. I’m trying to get a home for my family.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

You've all been very helpful working on my behalf to remove negative items from the credit bureau's to improve my credit score. Thank you so much. I have struggled on my own to get a higher score paying off what I could, thank you for working with me to get this matter accomplished.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I contacted this company regarding I wish to buy a new home. They then got to working on my case right away. It change for the better. I was able to get a new apartment till I build my income for a better home. They answer all my questions concerns. Also paying to work on my credit. They worked with me till I was able to afford to pay. I highly recommend and stand by this company. P.S. I don't do that often unless I know they're trustworthy. Go with Lexington law firm. They're here for you and your family. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

First thing I’d like to say is my credit score has been very low for a long time. So I decided to go ahead and try this hoping they could help me by getting my score up. So far I’m pleased with what they’ve done! I’ve only been with Lexington Law firm for six months but I’m looking forward to when everything is off, so I can have the credit score I deserve. At this time in my life I owe it all to Lexington Law firm! You guys are a blessing. Thank you so much for getting me this far.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Finding a home in correcting my credit so I can better my options and other areas in my life. I was help in the areas that I needed answers in and also I received a kind attitude from the staff. I will continue trying to allow Lexington Law to help me with correcting my credit.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I am so pleased with Lexington Law. They know about all the laws. I recommend to all my family and friends. Knowledge is what this company has. You know all that is going on with your case. I can log in at any time and see what is going on with my case. Very pleased. Thank you so much.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

The legal services at Lexington law, are probably the best help you may ever get, if they tell you that they are going to have items removed from your credit report, I can tell you from experience that they are going to do just that. If my checking account was a little better managed, I would keep my account with them. They have helped me and I know they can help others.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

The main reason I contacted Lexington Law was to have the bankruptcies removed from my credit report and they came through. All else that they can remove is just more gravy for the credit reporting agencies. I am pretty satisfied here. I even got my wife to sign up. They found things that I never thought to dispute. All painless and efficient. They have good communication and a lot of helpful ideas to raise your credit score. The paralegals always manage to answer all my questions. I have no complaints.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Lexington Law's lawyers work diligently to improve your credit report. They rid your report of old credit history and derogatory remarks that may have been on your report. Lexington Law is a good company to have on your side. I will always go back to them. They have worked very hard for me also in the past. And need be in the future.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Lexington Law Paralegals are really professional, polite, Informative, and courteous when it comes to their clients. They get the job done. They make sure their clients are satisfied. With that being said I'm highly satisfied and I recommend them to everyone. They are # 1. The best of best.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Very polite and answer all questions, confident taking care my issues with my credit report, on time sending all require document to the bureau, always inform me about any document they need from me or document they are sending to the bureau.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

My foolish wife signed us up for this credit repair nonsense this summer without my knowledge. LL took $239 out of my bank account. I wrote to Heath for cancellation and a refund. He wrote back and agreed but then failed to give the refund. And plus, after he said he cancelled us, he kept taking money from my account! He won’t answer my emails. They told my wife that they had challenged some items on her credit report but we never saw any improvement in score. Total waste of time. Wrote complaints to Bar and AG. Still waiting for refund. Crook!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

My first experience with Lexington Law was great. Any question I had was answered without hesitation. I would recommend this program to friends and others. Now my credit score is on its way up to help me to become a better person in my future.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I have been with you all about nine months. Everything is great, my score have improve a lot, thanks. I will recommend my family and friends to you all firm. No pressure have been on me since I call Lexington Law firm. Thank you guys so much.

Lexington Law Company Information

www.lexingtonlaw.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use