3.7/5 (184 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Top Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Verified

… Lexington Law has been very helpful in how I understand my credit and how important it truly is. In just shy of 1 year they have helped me build my credit from a score of 4 to a...

Verified

Lexington Law has been helping me repair my credit after my divorce. I am thankful for their help because it was so overwhelming for me to do myself. They have also educated me on...

What is Lexington Law?

Lexington Law is a credit repair firm that helps amend inaccurate or questionable items affecting your credit score. Credit repair agents analyze your credit reports and financial information. Lexington Law has removed more than 1 million negative items from their clients’ credit reports in the last year, according to the company.

How does Lexington Law work?

New clients can set up an initial consultation with Lexington Law by visiting its website. During the consultation, you get copies of your credit reports and a summary of your credit analysis.

The firm then proceeds to dispute credit report items like duplicate accounts, incorrect inquiries and fraudulent accounts. Sometimes items require more than a dispute letter to be removed — in these cases, Lexington handles additional correspondences with creditors. The firm also offers financial mentoring to help clients maintain their improved credit scores.

How much does Lexington Law cost?

Lexington Law offers three plans, with costs ranging from $99.85 to $139.95.

• Concord Standard is the company’s basic package. It starts at $99.85 per month and provides bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • Concord Premier costs $119.95 per month and includes bureau challenges, creditor intervention, additional score analysis, InquiryAssist, ReportWatch and TransUnion alerts.
  • PremierPlus costs $139.95 per month and comes with everything in the Concord Standard and Premier packages. It adds services for cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity protection resources and personal finance tools.

Lexington Law FAQ

How much does Lexington Law charge?

Lexington Law has three plans that range from $99.85 to $139.95 per month.

How long does Lexington Law take?

According to Lexington Law, the firm averages about 10 items removed per client, or 24% of their representing negatives, in four months. However, the length of your credit repair process varies based on your specific situation.

Can Lexington Law remove charge-offs?

Yes, Lexington Law can remove incorrect charge-offs.

Can Lexington Law remove unpaid collections?

Yes, Lexington Law can help you remove questionable charges or unpaid collections.

Is Lexington Law legit?

Yes, Lexington Law is legitimate. The firm has a long track record of success. Lexington employs real lawyers, and the staff stays up to date on the often-changing laws around credit reporting and disputes. If you need credit repair services, it’s worth scheduling a free consultation with Lexington Law.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

I’ve already recommended at least 4-5 family members to Lexington Law. My score was at 400 due to bills and collections I was in at the start of 18 years old. I was never truly taught about credit scores. My friend did his research and found Lexington law. When I hired Lexington law it was the best decision I could’ve made. Their customer service is spectacular. They were so patient, understanding and really well trained in communicating with their customers. They explained so much to me and helped me understand everything. The actual person who worked my case was amazing as well. In the end they gave me advice and my score went from 400 to 730.. I am currently at 730 something and it’s ALL thanks to Lexington law. If your credit is bad and you need to fix it and don’t know where to start. Lexington law is the place to go. I will continue to tell anyone and everyone who has bad credit to go here.

Lexington Law response

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

LexingtonLaw is working to help me get into a home with no money down and rent to own help to increase my credit score. And I want to consolidate my retirement account with the help of LexingtonLaw. I have never been late paying my monthly bills and now I am able to restore my credit score for the future.

Lexington Law response

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know. As we are working with your creditors and the credit bureaus, we’ll notify you of updates to your credit profile via email. When you have items removed or improved, you will see them first on your credit report, which is updated regularly online. To access your account online, use the login information you created during the signup process. If you’re having any problems logging in, or just need additional assistance, feel free to give us a call at (800) 341-8441.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I gotta say, when I first started looking into these credit repair places, I was hesitant and not very hopeful of a positive outcome. All I can say right now is, I would pay the price Lexington Law charges for the services, 10 times over, for the great work that they have done. They have been amazing over the past month and a half. I see their work and I am beyond happy with the outcome and change I see almost daily. It could not have came at a better time in life for me. Credit has always held me back even though Most of it was medical and identity Theft issues from the past that I never could clear up. Lexington law to care of it for me! Completely bad** company and I can’t wait to see what happens in the next month with them helping me rebuild my credit. 100% Worth the cost absolutely!!

Lexington Law response

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Original review: April 14, 2022

I finally admitted that I couldn’t handle credit on my own. Ratios? Forget it. LexingtonLaw provides natural-born teachers that are patient with you. They’ll explain why/how there’s 500 ways to make your credit worse, or stagnant, but only one road to making your credit score outstanding. Are you in a rush? There’s no magicians for that. I’m not one to leave feedback for anything or anyone. I’m thankful I had LexingtonLaw before the Covid epidemic, where I lost a Brother and my Mother, or I could have easily buried myself in credit card debt.

As we all know, these things never happen at a convenient time. I didn’t have to panic. There’s a responsible way to handle unforeseen financial Olympic-qualifying obstacles. Look at LexingtonLaw as an affordable college course in money management. Again, there’s 500 ways to do it wrong. Contact LexingtonLaw and give them the benefit of the doubt. You’ve spent money on worse things. Within 60 days, you’re getting emails about how your credit is making its way to its feet. You can expect to get those notifications regularly. LexingtonLaw doesn’t relent until you’re on the right path.

-Niel **

Seville, Ohio

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation

Original review: March 9, 2022

I needed some help because a Fredrick ** 2-26-1967 stole $17,890.00 from my social security debit card while I was sent to jail! I was found out to be innocent of charges! However, Fredrick ** was found guilty of "Identity theft for profit by 2 West Allis detectives, (Wink & Sterhino)! They had pictures from an atm type machines! However, the crowded Milwaukee county jail is, so they gave him a plea type deal and he is not following the so-called agreement made by Ms. **! F. ** is to pay me $100 a month and have no contact with me what-so-ever! He continues to have people call me, hacks my computer & 3 cell phones that I have by going onto the net which gives out information if you pay them! Fredrick ** has also taken out loans in my name-illegally! Because of his erroneous charge against me, I waited 9 months and 21 days in jail-and I was innocent!

My credit fico score is "8"! So the Lexington representative gave me some more ideas of what to do! I have well documentation about all the things which Fredrick ** has stolen and replacement costs, and he has stolen other monies from 2017-2021 from not only s.Security but also from banks, loans and the items I had in storage! He refused to give me my property back! The representative was very empathetic, kind, made great suggestions. Next the rep told me that she would try to clear up more of my 3 credit reports by getting more information from each lender and copies of signed items. I have paid Lexington Law for a minimum of 8 years -on & off! Fredrick ** also stole my computer title: "** and erased all my pictures-which were saved and also my Facebook account! Lexington's rep was very helpful and also very knowledgeable about police reports to make out and whom to call in the U.S. Government. God bless! Barbara **.

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 22, 2023

I canceled within 7 days and was told that it was canceled and I just got billed this month for a service I canceled last month. Now I cannot get anyone on the phone to find out why. So I will have to wait for it to process completely to dispute with my bank.

Lexington Law response

Thanks for reaching out. We charge for the work we have done up until the cancellation date of your service. You will be charged for your final bill on your regular billing date the following month. This is likely what you are seeing. We would be happy to review your case and address your billing concerns. Please send us a DM with your personal contact information and a representative will be in touch. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2023

Lexington Law removed bad credit items from my credit report which raised my credit score. I would recommend Lexington Law to anyone...including my family and friends... Lexington law is easy to communicate with by telephone.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2023

Waste of money. They haven't done nothing. Going on 6 months now. They will drag out long as possible. I'm about to post on every social media post and credit repair forum I can find. Rip off, That's as real as it gets. They get the simple accounts off that are considered to be ireliviate. Go ahead, waste your money.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. We follow all laws regulating the credit repair industry and work hard for our clients. We would be happy to discuss this further and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2023

I was very impressed to find out things I didn't know about my credit score and the 3 agencies. Old debts, questionable debt, etc. The gentleman was professional and to the point! He understood my circumstances and assured me he was able to help. Thank you.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

Months later. Nothing done. 1 account removed. Nothing special. Could of done myself. They drag out as long as possible. And don't wanna close case when you communicate with them. You might as well just give your money away, 'cause that's all you're doing. Promise! Take my for it, or don't. Real as gets!

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means times frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review your case and our services with you. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Lexington Law Company Information