Call toll free
2.77/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lexington Law are the trusted leaders in credit repair. Over the past 25 years, hundreds of thousands of people have relied on Lexington to help make sure their credit reports are fair and accurate. In 2015 alone, Lexington Law successfully removed 7.5 million negative items from clients credit reports.

The average client saw 10.4 negative items removed within the first 4 months. While results can vary, Lexington Law has strong relationships with all three bureaus, enabling direct lines of communication for disputes.

We offer different levels of credit repair to ensure a client’s needs are met. Though our main office is in Salt Lake City, Utah, and our services are provided online, we are assisted by lawyers in states around the nation.

View More View More

1146 Lexington Law Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I paid Lexington 200 and they have not removed anything instead they added 2 accounts I had previously disputed years ago and had removed. I wrote them requesting refund no response. My score went down 87 points since paying them. Do not use.

Dear Jennifer,

We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Lexington Law Firm

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I do not want Lexington Law using the information I provided to bill me 129.00 for a phone call. I contacted a rent to own site that put me through to Lexington Law. I made it very clear that I did not want to purchase services. When the representative tried to tell me I'd be charged I told them to have a great day and hung up. Being as I provided my social security number I'm very worried that my information will be used to bill me anyway. If this happens I will be contacting law enforcement or whoever I have to to get this resolved.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

They only take care of themselves!!! 6 Months with ZERO return. If you want to have them calling you I give you a suggestion change your card and they will call you. I wait more then the 3 months that they ask and one more point they do not know how to deal with emotions if you decide to call then, please be a robot!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

They are charging from past 3 months without informing to customer. I don’t recommend their service, almost charged $300+. As per customer care they will charge only one month to fix 4 issuers but they haven’t completed 20% their job.

Dear Kanikesh,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your concerns and allowing us to resolve this matter.

Please give us a call if you need further assistance.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I signed up with Lexington Law maybe about almost 2 months ago. In the beginning I had no problem because I'm trying to buy a new car in my name. I thought maybe they could help me. Well to make a long story short about a week ago I received a lawsuit from Synchrony Bank who issued my Walmart Card which went into collections. I ended up paying them 820.00 to stop the lawsuit. I feel Lexington Law created this situation because as soon as they sent the letter out disputing the charge that's when the lawsuit came. No one never told me that this may be a possibility. I'm not telling anyone what to do but please do your research before signing up with these companies. Since this has happened I have settled 2 of my debts on my own. Was able to settle for much less. Just trying doing it yourself if you can instead of paying someone else to do it. I have learned a very expensive and hard lesson and will never be irresponsible with credit again.

Dear Dana,

We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to address your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information.

Lexington Law Firm

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I have never contacted Lexington Law, or requested any services from them. I had never even heard of them until two charges showed up on my credit card from them amounting to $279.85. When I called them to get information, because I didn’t have a case with them (which was the point if the call), I was advised they couldn’t find a record to assist me in getting the fraudulent charges to my bank card reversed. I will now have to pursue the charges with my back instead of receiving a refund clearly due to me, and am missing money from my account in the meantime. Wouldn’t ever trust a business with such practices to handle any matter for me and no one else should either.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I got set up with Lexington Law after I purchased a car. Paid for credit report that I was promised by mail and never received. I tried calling to cancel services because I felt 129.00 a month was outrageous for something on my credit report I could take care of myself. The man I spoke to still wanted to charge me the full 129 although I had only had services for 2 weeks. Not even really. So the company felt they were doing me a favor so I was told. Giving me a discount to switch to a different plan. But still after a call for status update they were still trying to charge me for the original 129 a month and not 24.95 which was a different program I was set up with. All I've ever gotten out of anybody over the phone is well... "There's no notes in your file... And I do apologize sir."

And I like... Well... That's what everyone's saying... And still I supposedly canceled services but still days later I have a charge on a card I no longer even use. After reading reviews here seems as if a lot of folks are or were having problems like I was. Even folks that had a ok experience. Still said dealing with them is a marathon not a sprint, one review said. All in all at the end of the day. I'm very disappointed with the so called services that I signed up for.

I greatly encourage other folks to read reviews before setting up services with Lexington Law. They seem friendly at first. But some stuff is not explained. Or when you have a problem and call. They will say, "Well I'm sorry you were misinformed but let me explain." Not the way it should work. Obviously folks that call or are recommended are in need of credit repair so everyone is eager to repair their credit. But in reality Lexington Law did nothing for me and I threw my money away. I would of gave them a negative number for review if possible. But had to give one star.

Dear Aaron,

We attempted to contact you today, but unfortunately you were not able to speak with us. I have sent you an email with our direct contact information if you would like to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Do not try this firm. Nice at first but not very informative. Then when you cancel they still charge you and even charge a good amount that was not told by the person you first spoke to. DO NOT USE THIS FIRM. I REPEAT BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, BAD POLICY, BAD IN GENERAL.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

When I first started with Lexington Law I was overwhelmed obviously as I have no idea about credit. When I called I spoke with a lady that stated there is a $14 fee to pull credit, this makes sense. She then stated the first fee is 129.00 to start working on my case. She said that it takes 5 business days before they pull this out of my account as they are a law firm and require that work has to be done before they can bill a client. So I agreed as it all makes sense. I have a total of 8 charge off on my account. Not a lot but they are impacting my credit and again I know nothing of this. So they told me they sent out 8 letters and then I got charged the 129.00. Makes sense. Immediately 2 came back stated they are fixing it.

I was amazed and shocked and happy, was like this is wonderful. On another note my gf did the same thing. Except she has 83 negative marks on her account. Immediately 2 came back stating they fixed it. She thought the same thing, wonderful. After a couple of weeks of silence I called up and asked what else is being done. They said that it takes from 30-60 days typically to hear anything back. Well, if two accounts opened with Lexington Law only show 2 things each being done with the accounts each month, that tells me they charge 129.00 per month to write two letters a month per account. Now I wish they told me that to begin with. Well in talking with the gentleman I told him I'm not happy with only 2 things per month being done and want to cancel my account. He then stated that I will be billed a pro rated charge for next month.

I asked him why am I being billed when I was already billed in advance. He then stated that they billed me the 129 up front to set up the account, and then I'm billed 129 per month for the two letters they sent out in the prior month. I'm not going to lie, I'm rather angry, but I can keep my composure. Upset I told him I was not happy but to invoice me. He came back minutes later stating that he won't invoice me for the month due to the confusion. All in all I understand now how they work, two letters a month for 129.00/month on their top plan.

What's also remarkable is he said with only 8 items I should not of even been billed for that plan as it wasn't necessary. So you have people giving out wrong information when you sign up and overbilling when you sign up, to find out little to no work being done each month as you progress and they suck up your money. In final, I paid 14.00 for credit check and 129.00 for two charge offs to be removed. That's all anyone's going to get. And I sure don't have the thousands of dollars it's going to take to have my g/fs 83 accounts to be handled at 2 per month.

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for your feedback. We have looked into the matter and would like to address your concerns. However, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I have been registered for this firm for over 8 months from now and haven't seen any type of response from them regarding the negative item. They told me the negative item (just 1) would be quickly removed if you opt for $129 plan which I did for three months and later moved on $25 plan saying that there is only one negative item. They deduct money from the account even though you opted out from it and would not get any kind of response from them if you call or email them. Wanted to report this firm as FRAUD.

Dear J D,

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Objectively my credit score decreased slightly over 11 months with Lexington Law. Letters that are sent to creditors are barely professional and several were returned to my address instead of a creditor. Subjectively my phone calls were ~50% good/ bad with communication. “Paralegals” were more like telemarketers or salesman. Very little legal help. I took all my letters, conversations, and objective data from Lexington Law to a reputable lawyer and he told me I was being scammed on a monthly basis. Very bad. Stay away. Read other reviews on other websites too.

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for your feedback. We thoroughly researched your information and would like an opportunity to address your concerns. However, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I called Lexington Law Firm to assist with getting my credit repaired. The representative talked me into adding my husband as well tell me that it would be the same price because they would give a 50% discount on both account. I clearly informed the representative that I was only interested in my account; however, would add my husband's for the one month. When I called to cancel I was advised that I would be charged for my husband's account because they had sent out additional letters. I canceled immediately.

A couple month later a representative called me saying they would work my account at a lower price of $27 something if I would give them another chance. Stupid me gave them another change and stupid me got burned again. They removed nothing. There was only one Name company removed off my credit that was listed twice and for each credit bureau. This was a medical company that I probably could have asked to remove it myself and most likely they would have. Now of the things I consider more important were removed.

Dear Takayo,

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I am an active consumer with Lexington Law Client ID: **. I am a licensed insurance agent in the state of Texas. I consider myself a business professional. One of my goals in the near future is to buy a home that I can call my own. Just like the average American, I do not have the capital to do so and need assistance by getting a mortgage loan. In order to do that we all know that you have to have a somewhat solid credit score. So I was referred to Lexington Law by one of my buddies. I started on April 30, 2018 and purchased their premier package at a cost of $129.95/month. Paid that and a $14.99 Credit Report fee to start my miserable experience with Lexington. $14.95 was debited from my account on 05/01/2018 and $129.95 was debited from my account after on 05/07/2018.

I was excited to start this process and got access to my Experian, Equifax, TransUnion, and FICO scores and also to see the 18 items on my credit report once they received the reports from all creditors. I would log in to my account and check it after every time I received an email saying that my reports have been received. I understand that everyone's credit history/status differs so I patiently waited while making my payments each month until after month 4. I called to speak with a paralegal to check on any update or status because I hear that most people start seeing results after 90 days and I have not seen any results after 120 days at this point. The representative told me over the phone that she thought it was odd and crazy too and she was going to show my profile to her supervisor.

I explained to them that I have paid over $500 so far and I am getting a little worried. So they told me that what they will do is reduce my package down to the $59.95 and refund me the difference. I agreed and they did so. They also stated that they are going to email me over some letters to be notarized, signed, and sent back to their escalation department. (Now I am working for them and paying them.) I asked them if they can send me the letters for all my items and I will gladly get them all signed, notarized, and mailed back to them. They stated that they can only send 3 items at a time every 30 days.

Me being worried about the situation, I started googling independent credit repair professionals, and was told that they charge a one time fee depending on how many items are on my report and mail all the letters out at once. They also stated that companies like Lexington Law charge a monthly fee so that they can work at their own pace and you keep paying them. I called Lexington back a few days later after they reduced my payment to pay for the month of October in advance. After I made my payment and it was processed, I got a new debit card and left the old card info on file. It is October 8, 2018 and I received an email saying that my payment was not processed for the month of October. I checked my bank statements and the payment was processed 09/10/2018.

I called Lexington Law to let them know about the email that I have received and was told that their systems are down and I need to call them back in about an hour or two. I told the lady that I am not trying to be difficult but I am busy with work and I am really getting upset with the company and would like them to give me a call back when the system is up because I do not want to keep waiting on hold and take the chance of the system not being up still when I do call back. She told me that she cannot take any personal information from me. I told her that my name is not common like John Smith and I am 100% positive that I am the only Fredrick ** who is a consumer with them, so can I please just leave my name and number and you can have anyone call me back and they can transfer me to whomever I need to speak with. She denied me, so I asked to speak with her manager.

The manager started to say the same thing so I told her the same thing about my name and I would like to just leave my name and number. She said ok sure and reiterated what I said about being transferred by whomever calls me if I needed to speak to another department. It is 10/08/2018, 162 days with Lexington Law, and I still have 0 results on my 18 items. Some might call me an idiot for sticking with them, but I do not like taking Ls and have invested $654.77 into this and am being charged an additional $69.99 for October after I have already paid and for the month and then was told my monthly payment was going to be $10 cheaper than what they are trying to double bill me for. I am seeking results or a refund!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I have been using Lexington law from years. When the 2008 economy took a hit I was one who felt it dramatically. Car repossessed, student loans went into collection, credit card charge-offs, etc. There were times I wanted to fire them because it was taking so long. I couldn't even get approved for a $500.00 credit card at this time. Fast forward a few years, I have had 59 deletions, I went from using secured credit cards with $250.00 limits to now having American Express Platinum, Gold, Am Ex cash card and an Amex Everday card. I 100% recommend Lexington Law but you just have to be okay with knowing dealing with them is a marathon and not a sprint.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

The only reason why I inquired about this company was because a first time home buyers company said I had to get started with them 1st. I decided after a week and reading reviews that this company was useless and I could do this myself. I called on 9/21 and had this service canceled with someone named Brian. He said he would remove the account. On 10/4 I seen a transaction for $109.95 pending to be removed from my account so I called back and spoke with an April **. She stated she seen no notes I called in to cancel and she would do so but there was nothing she could do about the money that was removed because she didn’t see a cleared payment on her end. She also stated I would be charged $35 as a payment for the work they had already done which should have been nothing because I been called and had the account canceled last month and had already taken care of my credit issues myself.

I told her I wanted a supervisor and she placed me on hold and hung up. I called back and spoke with a Carry who was absolutely rude and disrespectful and I immediately asked for a supervisor and she placed me on hold for 5 minutes came back and said no supervisor was available which I found hard to believe as this is a huge company. I told her to find one and she said no and she wasn’t going to go in circles and hung up on me. After she hung up I noticed another charge for $19.95 that was done moments after she hung up. For what is my question? Do not trust this company. They are only in it for the money. Everything they claim they can do you can do yourself. They are making money off to do absolutely nothing but lie.

Dear Chan Tiqua,

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I am extremely DISAPPOINTED in the way they are doing business. I informed them that I only had one major thing I wanted off my credit and they informed me that they will be able to take it off. It’s been almost a year and NOTHING has come off of my credit. A WASTE of TIME and now they are trying to charge me a monthly charge of $145. The Scam is they want to make it seem like they are doing so much for your credit and to string you along for month after month. When you call in they offer all of these incentives to get you to stay so you forget about everything and end up having to pay for another month! Ridiculous!!!

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and giving me the opportunity to address your concerns. I have sent you an email with my direct contact information should you have any further questions.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

It has been a few months and my credit scores have dropped significantly and not improved at all. I wish I could give them zero stars. A few old payments on a Capital One that I was current on are now reporting as late and it dropped my score significantly. I asked them why and to correct the error and they won’t respond directly to me. I had some late car payments and credit card payments I needed resolved and none have been removed from my report. Not one item. Over the phone when I signed up they said I’d be a good candidate. What is really frustrating is the automatic generic responses to my emails. They never address my concerns or specifically answer my questions.

I’m extremely upset and will be canceling soon since there has been no improvement or progress made. I received a few letters from credit bureaus needing information and I was timely in sending that to Lexington Law only to receive an automatic response and then they said they didn’t receive it. The amount of time I’ve spent emailing them with questions and asking for updates I could have repaired my credit myself. Extremely frustrating to not have a point of contact and generic e-mail responses directing me to a self-serve portal.

Dear Tamara,

We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to answer your questions and address any concerns that you may have. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I just signed up with 14.99 about a week and a half ago and already have a public record on my credit report as a result of their so called credit repair. I have also received threatening and harassing calls saying I am going to have legal action taken against me. I have been trying to get a hold of someone and can never get through the line. I have questions and cannot get them answered. I also want to cancel my membership!

Dear Vanessa,

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Well this company really didn’t do much but collect money from me, I was able to do more on my own than they did. All they do is send letter to destitute which I end up doing on my own, they didn’t even help my credit go up. And when I decide to cancel they hit me one final bill, after I was told from the beginning that if I cancel prior to payment date I wouldn’t owe anything, well I was bill for another payment... Suggestion fixed your credit on your own and save the money.

Dear Edwin,

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I started with Lexington Law in March of 2018. All I had that was really hurting my credit was a charge off from Synchrony Bank. In signing up the rep advised over & over how they are amazing with removing charge offs and I have nothing to worry about, they remove these all the time, so on and so on. I had already did a few disputes on my own right before signing up. In the first month the disputes I had already done they were trying to take credit for and it had only been 2 weeks since I initially signed up.

Each month I was persistent in checking and reviewing my account checking on disputes they sent out and NOTHING. Every month I received the EXACT SAME LETTERS no matter what they sent out. Then they advised I should get letter notarized and that was only AFTER I called to complain that they were collecting my money $129.98 per month and doing absolutely nothing to help my credit.

I reached out to them SEVERAL time regarding the charge off and they stated were sending first level, 2nd level disputes and still nothing. Fast forward to a month and a half ago I receive a letter from an attorney - a LAWSUIT for the charge off from Synchrony bank. I call them to advise and the rep/legal advisor tells me - Oh I'm sorry - yes they can still come back and sue you over the debt you owe. I almost blew my top! The amount I paid to them $800 or more I could've just used to pay off the debt straight to the collections company.

I then canceled with Lexington Law, went through a manager/supervisor and no reconciliation, of course no form of a refund whatsoever on anything of course and then they had the audacity the next month to charge me AGAIN, after I canceled with the manager. Lexington Law is a rip off and it's not worth it - especially when I seen better results with working on my credit in 1 month than they produced in 6 months. Now I still have to pay Synchrony bank on top of all the money paid to Lexington Law and all they can say is, "Oh I'm so sorry." Stay away and do it yourself!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Don't pay them! Rip off and nothing changes. You could easily send out letters to credit bureaus and creditors only to get letters back saying they will not remove and must stay on your credit report for 1 or 2 yrs. Waste of money and time. Don't do it, you have been warned.

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and giving us the opportunity to address your concerns. Please give us a call if you have any further questions.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I paid Lexington Law over $200 over the course of two months, and there was a zero change to my credit report. I was told that I should start seeing results within 30 days, and then I was told 45 days, and then I was told 60 days. I canceled my subscription after the 60-day mark when I noticed that there wasn't any progress in removing the two negative items from my report.

Dear Jonas,

We attempted to call you today, but were not able to leave a voice mail. We sent you an email with our contact information if you would like to discuss your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I have been paying this law firm to help me with my credit since May of this year every month faithfully. First off they have barely made a dent in my credit score. Second they were charging me $129.95 a month and literally removed one thing this month so I canceled my services with them and they still took $129.95 out of my account. They are a ripoff!!! When I asked them to please put my money back they said that I paid them for the past month which is a lie. I paid May 21st. To start my case it should have lasted until June- 21st, I paid in July 21st till August 21st. I paid in August 21st till September 21st so when they wasn’t helping anymore I canceled on the 27th of September and they refuse to give my money back and they haven’t done anything for me since my last payment. You can do better doing it yourself. You will be sorry if you hire these people. In the end they are not going to help you.

Dear Carla,

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I started looking into reviews today after I paid. The person I talked to seemed very nice and assured me it was good move. I looked forward to seeing if this was a good move. People say you can't stop if you start. But they told me on the phone you can. Just feeling nervous and could use some positive feedback. Starting to feel confused. Will be grateful if they help me but these negative reviews bothering me as I really want to repair my credit. Thank you.

Dear Praveen,

We reviewed your feedback and have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to answer any questions about the service that you may have. Unfortunately, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to speak with someone here at Lexington.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Lexington Law firm completely scammed me out of my money. I was told 9/21 that I needed to pay $14.99 for the representative to access my credit report and after 30-45 days, if I was satisfied with their service with my report, I would then be charged a fee beginning with $129.95 or higher (depending if I wanted additional services). The representative lied! I checked my account today (4 days later) and was in fact charged $129.95 for their service. I called the firm to explain I was never informed of the additional charges, they would only refund me back half of my money. ALSO I called to call back 3 times because one of the reps I spoke with hung up in my face! The only "service" they provide is writing a pre-written letter to your creditors asking to get our debt removed. You can do that yourself! Don't waste your money.

Dear Xandria,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Please know that we appreciate your feedback. I have sent you an email with my direct contact information should you have any further questions.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Let me start off by saying I've heard very good things about Lexington Law by friends and even family members. I decided to sign up to get rid of some bad debt remarks I have had on my credit from credit card companies that I have made a settlement with and have finished paying them off. Unfortunately Lexington Law has come so far from all the reviews I have heard from family and friends. I have had terrible customer service experiences that have just delayed my process time after time again. Every so often I do speak to a paralegal that is very helpful, I must give credit where credit is due.

For the most part however I have seen no type of improvements on my credit due to anything Lexington Law has done. I have been using them for about 6 months now and It just feels like I'm throwing my money away month after month. I have 15 negative marks on my credit and not one has been removed in 6 months. I have even signed and have had letters notarized which they said would help the process and still I have not received any type of positive outcomes. I will keep my membership active for another month but if nothing is done by then I will just take my losses and cancel my membership as an extremely disappointed client.

Dear Filipe,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to speak with me today.

We sent you an email with our direct contact information should you have any further questions.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Oh my goodness, I called Lexington Law because I wanted my bankruptcy removed! They assured me they could get results, after a couple of months of payments to them I called in and was informed but the “paralegal“ that the bankruptcy had been removed.

Dear Shetara,

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I canceled with Lexington Law like a month ago and they keep taking money from my account. I would like my full refund back because now I have no other money to pay for my daughter. Y'all have made my account broke. I need my money back or I will go to court over this matter.

Dear Christina,

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I signed up with Lexington Law at the end of October, 2017. It is now almost one year later. I had five negative items with eleven reported tradelines across all three bureaus. They dazzled me with 5 of 11 tradeline removals within the first three months. Unfortunately, there have been no results since then and the removals were minor issues such as an incorrect car insurance collection of only $70.00, a collection with Comcast because I forgot to return their router during a relocation and an overdrawn bank account during the same move which I paid once I realized my error.

My six year old charge-offs with high balances at Bank of America and Citibank are being reported across all three bureaus. These are the key tradelines destroying my credit record and are my highest priority. There have been no removals for almost a year. My main concern is that numerous different paralegals answer the phone. None of them have a real understanding of my issues. They simply provide pre-packaged generic answers to my questions using vague jargon. They are very friendly. But, I have reached a point where I don't understand what they are doing other than shot-gunning out random electronic disputes and challenges and simplistic letters hoping something will stick. I have reached a point of diminishing return and will likely terminate my relationship soon if no results are obtained in the near future.

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I hope I was able to address your concerns.

Thank you again for choosing Lexington Law.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I had the service for about 4 months. My payments was on time always. I didn't know challenges will lower your credit score which wasn't a problem with me. Learning experience even though my score dropped about a good give or take 20 to 50 points. All I really wanted was a good factual credit report because I got a credit card and used it like a debit card every week. Paid the balance if not in full most of the balance. So I know my credit score is rising fast. On this method my score went from a 550 to a 613 in 4 months. If I was told the truth about how challenging works my score would be at a 633 to 663.

Well anyway I call today to ask a question about why my score haven't been updated and the answer I got was outrageous. First the lady Tiffany ** was nice then rude when she realized I'm about my credit score. She told me my credit card was canceled and call my bank. What she didn't know I have a good relationship with my bank and if there was any problems with my account my banker would call me personally to get in my butt about my account (she got me my car loan 2014 BMW GT and a 8k credit limit). So I told Tiffany you have to be mistaken that I check my score all the time but Tiffany was adamant that my account was closed. So I went on the website and told her look my credit card account is on the website they sign you up for. You can tell she was mad and said, "oh our internet is down." So I said to myself they don't care about me or my report what am I paying them for cancel my account.

Then after asked to speak with a supervisor. She said they not there. She will send a letter to her. In my head is like, "You're not going to send a letter about yourself about how bad you were." Ask for an email phone number. She said she can't give me one. I ask for her name. She says Tiffany **. Account closed immediately at this point. Talk to the online server. She says she sees my credit card account I know. Then later on that night I receive a message from a Tiffany ** (coincidence) that my account is canceled. My last month payment will be taken out and the will waive my reinstatement fee dealing my situation. No call, no solution to the horrible experience, no nothing. To me personally this company is a bunch of liars period.

Dear Samuel,

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to offer my personal assistance in resolving this matter.

I attempted to call you today, but was not able to leave a message. We have therefore sent you an email with our direct contact information. Please give us a call when it is convenient for you.

Lexington Law expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Lexington Law is a legal credit repair and credit education firm located in North Salt Lake, Utah. The company has over 25 years of experience helping people all over the United States find affordable and legal ways to dispute credit inaccuracies and repair bad credit.

• Services: Lexington Law uses the applicable consumer protection laws to help their clients make sure their credit reports are fair, accurate and substantiated. The firm challenges credit problems and mistakes, which has resulted in the removal of millions of inaccurate credit items from their clients’ credit reports.

• Fees: The subscription membership model offers two levels of service. The Concord Premier charges a one-time $99.95 fee a week or so after initial free consultation and $99.95 monthly, which is cancellable at any time. The Concord Standard charges the same initial $99.95 and a lower monthly fee of $79.95 for an amended services package.

• Credit score analysis: Concord Premier clients receive a credit score analysis from Lexington Law that helps clients understand the current health of their credit as well as targeted information to help them improve their credit scores.

• Legal action: Lexington Law does more than just provide credit repair advice, the company has a team of attorneys and paralegals that can advocate on their clients' behalf.

• Contact: Clients can keep a close eye on their case activities by using the Lexington Law mobile app or by logging into the website. Clients have access to a team of paralegals for help and information.

• Credit education: The firm offers an extensive library of credit and credit repair news, books, blog and legal rights.

• Best for: Individuals trying to repair credit problems, those who want access to legal services, families who want to boost their credit scores and anyone concerned about credit scores.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg