4.4/5 (178 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Top Lexington Law Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

… Lexington Law has been very helpful in how I understand my credit and how important it truly is. In just shy of 1 year they have helped me build my credit from a score of 4 to a...

Verified

Lexington Law has been helping me repair my credit after my divorce. I am thankful for their help because it was so overwhelming for me to do myself. They have also educated me on...

What is Lexington Law?

Lexington Law is a credit repair firm that helps amend inaccurate or questionable items affecting your credit score. Credit repair agents analyze your credit reports and financial information. Lexington Law has removed more than 1 million negative items from their clients’ credit reports in the last year, according to the company.

How does Lexington Law work?

New clients can set up an initial consultation with Lexington Law by visiting its website. During the consultation, you get copies of your credit reports and a summary of your credit analysis.

The firm then proceeds to dispute credit report items like duplicate accounts, incorrect inquiries and fraudulent accounts. Sometimes items require more than a dispute letter to be removed — in these cases, Lexington handles additional correspondences with creditors. The firm also offers financial mentoring to help clients maintain their improved credit scores.

How much does Lexington Law cost?

Lexington Law offers three plans, with costs ranging from $99.85 to $139.95.

• Concord Standard is the company’s basic package. It starts at $99.85 per month and provides bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • Concord Premier costs $119.95 per month and includes bureau challenges, creditor intervention, additional score analysis, InquiryAssist, ReportWatch and TransUnion alerts.
  • PremierPlus costs $139.95 per month and comes with everything in the Concord Standard and Premier packages. It adds services for cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity protection resources and personal finance tools.

Lexington Law FAQ

How much does Lexington Law charge?

Lexington Law has three plans that range from $99.85 to $139.95 per month.

How long does Lexington Law take?

According to Lexington Law, the firm averages about 10 items removed per client, or 24% of their representing negatives, in four months. However, the length of your credit repair process varies based on your specific situation.

Can Lexington Law remove charge-offs?

Yes, Lexington Law can remove incorrect charge-offs.

Can Lexington Law remove unpaid collections?

Yes, Lexington Law can help you remove questionable charges or unpaid collections.

Is Lexington Law legit?

Yes, Lexington Law is legitimate. The firm has a long track record of success. Lexington employs real lawyers, and the staff stays up to date on the often-changing laws around credit reporting and disputes. If you need credit repair services, it’s worth scheduling a free consultation with Lexington Law.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: April 14, 2022

I finally admitted that I couldn’t handle credit on my own. Ratios? Forget it. LexingtonLaw provides natural-born teachers that are patient with you. They’ll explain why/how there’s 500 ways to make your credit worse, or stagnant, but only one road to making your credit score outstanding. Are you in a rush? There’s no magicians for that. I’m not one to leave feedback for anything or anyone. I’m thankful I had LexingtonLaw before the Covid epidemic, where I lost a Brother and my Mother, or I could have easily buried myself in credit card debt.

As we all know, these things never happen at a convenient time. I didn’t have to panic. There’s a responsible way to handle unforeseen financial Olympic-qualifying obstacles. Look at LexingtonLaw as an affordable college course in money management. Again, there’s 500 ways to do it wrong. Contact LexingtonLaw and give them the benefit of the doubt. You’ve spent money on worse things. Within 60 days, you’re getting emails about how your credit is making its way to its feet. You can expect to get those notifications regularly. LexingtonLaw doesn’t relent until you’re on the right path.

-Niel **

Seville, Ohio

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 9, 2022

I needed some help because a Fredrick ** 2-26-1967 stole $17,890.00 from my social security debit card while I was sent to jail! I was found out to be innocent of charges! However, Fredrick ** was found guilty of "Identity theft for profit by 2 West Allis detectives, (Wink & Sterhino)! They had pictures from an atm type machines! However, the crowded Milwaukee county jail is, so they gave him a plea type deal and he is not following the so-called agreement made by Ms. **! F. ** is to pay me $100 a month and have no contact with me what-so-ever! He continues to have people call me, hacks my computer & 3 cell phones that I have by going onto the net which gives out information if you pay them! Fredrick ** has also taken out loans in my name-illegally! Because of his erroneous charge against me, I waited 9 months and 21 days in jail-and I was innocent!

My credit fico score is "8"! So the Lexington representative gave me some more ideas of what to do! I have well documentation about all the things which Fredrick ** has stolen and replacement costs, and he has stolen other monies from 2017-2021 from not only s.Security but also from banks, loans and the items I had in storage! He refused to give me my property back! The representative was very empathetic, kind, made great suggestions. Next the rep told me that she would try to clear up more of my 3 credit reports by getting more information from each lender and copies of signed items. I have paid Lexington Law for a minimum of 8 years -on & off! Fredrick ** also stole my computer title: "** and erased all my pictures-which were saved and also my Facebook account! Lexington's rep was very helpful and also very knowledgeable about police reports to make out and whom to call in the U.S. Government. God bless! Barbara **.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

As a young person trying to establish my credit, and set in stone a future to look forward to, I can absolutely say (without a doubt in my mind) that things are already moving forwards for my personal benefit. I am extremely grateful for this opportunity to better my life for myself and my loved ones… Something I once thought was impossible is now, very much within my reach. And that is super sweet! Every person I spoke to within this company was very kind, considerate, and helpful to me. I hope to do further business with them in the near future. I can’t really remember the name of the man I spoke with on the phone the first time, I’m more of a face person, but I am one lucky lady to have found such a wonderful resource to use. God bless Lexington Law and everything they stand for!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

I have been with this company for several years with a messed up credit score due to a divorce and when it was time to purchase my home, within a year's time they had me ready for buying my home. I choose to stay after they got my score to 700 because life happens to the best of us and I never know what can happen and I am so glad I did. My credit was fraudulently attack and the notification and the disputes was able to put me back on track. Since then I have been able to purchase a new vehicle with a credit score of 688 a drop in what I am use to but Lexington Law stays on my case and I love them for it. I know that within a month time that score will be back up to par. Any concerns I have regarding my credit from all 3 credit bureaus, Lexington Law has been on the case. This is an excellent company for all your credit repair needs at an affordable price.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Lexington Law was doing a pretty good job but it took a very long time and after awhile it started to get expensive. I’ve never been a fan of the subscription model which is exactly what Lexington Law uses. I mean think about it, what incentive do they have to get done fast…hello then they can’t bill you anymore. After awhile I got tired of being billed by them every single month with no end in sight. I ended up canceling with them and was later referred to and ended up using a company called Phoenix Group Credit Services. I liked them a lot because they do the opposite. I liked how they tell you the exact total cost up front before you make your decision. They’ll even let you break it down and be on a pay plan if you need to. They did a great job with my credit and I just got approved for the loan to buy my dream house!

Original review: May 18, 2022

Lexington Law changed a part of my life helping my credit score go way up! They did what I could not accomplish. I'm am impressed how quickly they did this. I recommend this company to everyone. You rule!

Original review: May 18, 2022

I've used Lexington Law in the past and it worked for me. Then My credit is now become difficult to gain employment and rental properties because COVID. I believe that payments might needed because everything is going to be wiped out.

Original review: May 13, 2022

They’re caring representatives and are understanding about life and the stuff that can come up with people. Appreciate Lexington Law very much. They’ve helped me with my credit in the past and I need them again soon!

Original review: May 11, 2022

Customer service skills assisting me with proper skills, things about companies and things we don't know about when we pay off late bills, explaining very professionally. Very excited about my credit report and and start up. They spoke clearly and honestly about the negative but what I like was the positive impacted me so much.

Original review: May 10, 2022

In the first 6 months they got a couple things removed, then nothing for another 5 months then 1 thing removed... It's like they drag it out to keep getting money cause the longer they are sending letters the more they make.

Lexington Law Company Information