toll free

Salt lake City, UT
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My credit profiles were hacked by unknown persons and nothing I could personally do could get the three credit profile harbingers to correct them. I skeptically submitted my plea for help to Lexington Law not knowing what to expect other than my having to part with my hard earned cash. What a most pleasant surprise I have encountered after my years of having sent mail explaining the atrocities that were placed on my credit reports by unscrupulous people that I have to guess didn't know me but were trying to steal from me.

Lexington Law for the tiny sum of $99.95 took the task in hand and cleared my credit profiles of 82 neg accounts. Well worth every penny. I can now live my life with Lexington Law watching my every move and everyone else's moves to keep me credit worthy for the rest of my life. Did I mention I am 80 years old and subject to people trying constantly to steal from me by being an elderly person. Again Lexington Law my heartfelt thanks. I can't say enough great things about needed services that we the people need that your law firm handles effortlessly with power. Thank you so much Lexington Law.

I signed up although reluctant due to the cost and in 3 weeks I had updates that moved my score up about 60 points. I had a judgement that was over 7 years old that was trying to collect and threatened to levy my bank account and Lexington Law referred me to their attorney and not only did they force stop any collections but the creditor requested to remove my name and drop all charges! Now I can buy a house or a car without having to pay that off first. I am very grateful for their service and recommend them to anyone who needs a fresh start. What do you have to lose? :)

I signed up about a year ago. Since then I've gotten every collection account removed, and my score is up from a 502, to a 703 +201 points!!! I will soon be house shopping and have been approved for a mortgage. Thanks to the fine services Lexington Law provided me. When I finally get my house, I will hang a picture frame up with your logo on the wall. Changed my life.

Soooo, my mother-in-law is with these Awesome people, she referred them. I have been with them 2 1/2 months now and I've had 4 removals & credit went up. I am 23 and my credit was very poor & it's hard nowadays to get anything without credit. So don't get me wrong I was a little skeptical because $100 a month was way too much was my first thought. But when I received that email today showing the removals then checked my credit I screamed. Not only that they send emails occasionally informing you of any updates which is also awesome. I highly recommend Lexington Law Firm to everybody. Now my own mother is going to try it out.

I signed up with Lexington Law to help with my credit and at first it seemed they were helping. At the same time I started setting up payments to the reports on my credit. They were all medical bills that I owed from a severe illness. I also told Lexington Law this. After a few months I realized all that was left on my report was things I was making payments to so I called and asked to cancel. The man I spoke with suggested I drop down to the lowest amount they charge which I was told was 24.95 and then we would speak again in a few months to see what I wanted to do. Well instead the very next month I was charged 59.95 so I tried returning emails they sent to cancel text messages and tried to call but you set on hold forever.

They then without my permission went back up to the 119.95 and when I called to complain they made a lot of excuses and lame explanations as to why they did this and would not give my money back. So instead of helping me they have only robbed me and hindered my plans to rebuild my credit. So I would highly not recommend Lexington Law. Just another company trying to get as much money as they can from you.

I've contacted the company several times over the past 4 months to cancel and yet I'm still being billed. Each time I call they say it's cancelled, however they still manage to charge my card and never say they will refund me. Very dissatisfied that I can't cancel something that I no longer want.

I called them to find out how they could help me. I expressed that I could not afford their services. They expressed that they could work with me on the payments. A month later I found out that they took full payment out of my bank account which put me in a real financial problem. I called them about this. They said that they would not be able to refund me my money. This is not good at all.

After you're a client you cant get a hold of anyone either on the phone or by live chat. But if you call the new client line you get through in less than a minute, which tells me this company only cares about your money and not how they help you. Be careful. I went through a divorce and canceled 3 weeks before my next bill was due and they are still going to try and charge me for letters sent out last month lol. I will be blocking them through my bank. And I will be spreading the word about how crooked they are.

Insufficient response received

I signed up for Lexington law to help with my credit. The program I signed up for was a much cheaper program than I was billed for, I was even led to believe that if I referred someone my monthly bill and the person I referred would be cheaper than the deal I was signing up for. Well, the following month I and the person I referred were both billed $99.95 which way more than what it was supposed to be. I'll never use Lexington Law again, and as a webmaster I intend on discrediting them as a retaliation for being an internet scam. IF YOU'RE THINKING OF SIGNING UP? RUN!! RUN FAST!! Do Not give these thieves your credit card number. I called to have my account cancelled before I was due to be billed and they're claiming they have no record of the call. B.S.!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Lexington has a lot of excuses to blame consumer if what they said they will do which is repairing credit, fails. When I canceled our subscription, they charged us the day after for the upcoming payment even though the credit score declined. We had to agree and cancel but I told them that I will be reporting them. One of the main issues on my credit was removed initially only to reappear recently. Both my husband and I were concerned about a few wrong and old issues on our credit and were planning to refinance our house. My broker informed us the score declined and we were unable to do so. Now, we can not refi the house yet each of us paid Lexington almost $120 for months and then almost $60 for a few months more.

I signed up with Lexington Law 2/17, going on 3 months now. Seeking help with removing 1 paid collection which took 40 big points from my credit score. I have 1 paid collection on both TransUnion and Equifax. I can't believe the reviews that I've seen so far! Claiming to have 6 items removed in about 4 months is so untrue. I can't get 1 item removed by Lexington and by the way, this is the only negative item I have. No late payments, charge-offs, bankruptcies, liens, repo's, delinquency or any kind of judgments with 100% payment history. One more month and I have to move on. Not a happy camper so far.

Insufficient response received

I called and very simply asked to, "Please take just one account I have on my credit report, I'll give the name and account number and please either get it removed or settle it and tell me what to pay." OMG! Because I refused to be part of their game where they take you on and grab your credit reports and drag out the process to keep you on the hook and offer this and that, the guy had no clue how to react to what I was looking for, just couldn't think outside of the box period. I kept explaining, I just need the one account settled and that's it over and over but the light was on in his head but unfortunately no one was home! What a joke! This company should be ashamed that they refuse to help with something so simple they can certainly be paid for!! What a disgraceful business in my opinion.

No response received

I am a single mother of two beautiful baby girls. I do not have a lot of money but have saved for the last 4 years to buy my babies a house. My credit was not the best and I knew that I would need to fix it. I found Lexington online and decided to give them a shot. The salesperson I got talked really fast and I explained my situation and goals. Without hesitation he told me he could help me out. I was excited at first. 9 months later my credit wasn't much better however my score was good enough to get a home loan. Or that's what I thought.

When I went to get a loan I was told that items I thought were removed came back and I had marks all over my credit that stop me from getting the loan. I was beyond frustrated because I never really heard from anyone and nobody knew what my goals were. I felt like cattle. Thank God my lender told me about White Jacobs so that they could help me finish what Lexington Law did not finish. I was able to get my house but wasted my time and money with these guys. DO NOT USE THEM if you are trying to get a house loan.

Factual basis uncertain

After losing 7 years of my life and spending hundreds of thousands of dollars toward exoneration to restore my name due to false charges by a small-town Georgia police department, I went to Lexington Law to help me get control of my credit cards that had amassed from legal fees of a defense attorney. Lexington Law was recommended and did a good job to settle with some of the smaller credit companies. They did not, however, do anything to help me with Citi or Wells Fargo. They sold my case to another firm and I ended up having to pay the full amount owed to these companies via 1099s because the new company would never even return my calls. This on money I put on credit cards so that I didn't have to spend life in prison for something I did not do. Imagine what this company will do for you if you were frivolous with your credit cards.

I must say I did my research before I started with Lexington Law and was very scared. However, that fear turned into pure joy just 2 short months later. I started with Lexington Law in February, the person I spoke with was very knowledgeable and knew their stuff. He explained to me how it works, and what I could expect. I knew that nothing was going to happen right away so I decided to take a leap of faith and sign up. Since February until today they have removed 7 negative items on my credit report. It is the weekend. My credit score has not updated. However last month my score went up 75 points with one Creditor. The other went up 50 points. This was only with 2 removals, the other 5 removals I have yet to see the jump because I know it can take a few days.

I am EXTREMELY pleased with the results. I am not sure why there are some negative reviews because they have been AMAZINGLY persistent and keep me updated through email, text and phone calls on a regular basis. The key thing here is to respond in a timely manner if you want fast results. I have a few more things on my credit to be removed and hoping to continue seeing these removals! I will continue with Lexington Law. It is surely worth the money! Best of luck to all you.

Used them for two months, removed one account, decided to cancel and do it myself and removed more accounts in less time. Save time and money and dispute the accounts yourself. Don't waste time with these people.

This is a scam and a waste of money. They charged me 119.00 a month. Sent me emails saying they did this and that. Their scam is to keep you going on for years. They dispute a few things with one credit company at a time. Then when I went to cancel my service they charge me for another month. This is a scam. Do not waste your money.

I received a letter from Lexington Law that was sent out on March 23, 2017. I check my mail daily and saw it there today. The letter I will upload states that I was approved to get my monthly amount of 99.95 reduced to 49.95. I was amazed and excited about the deal. I then called the firm and remained on hold for an estimated 5-8 mins before I was able to speak to someone. Once I was able to speak to someone, he explained to me that the company would not honor its letter because it was suppose to say one month. It did not say that. And when I asked to speak to "David" whose name is on the letter, I was told he had no way of knowing who that was. They made no attempt to honor the letter they sent me which frustrated and angered me. I told them to cancel my account because they refused to honor their own letter.

I then called back to ensure it was canceled since I was given a confirmation. I was told that it was canceled and Glory was very kind and tried to resolve it unsuccessfully. She acknowledged that the letter was a mistake and for the confusion would not charge me 29.00 prorated amount that was due with my early cancellation. PLEASE! That is the VERY least they could do. Now...lets be clear. As you can see from the letter...It was sent on March 23. My first payment was March 22 for 99.95. I was fine with this but once I got the letter I realized that they offer discounts to lure in indecisive clients...note that it at no point gives a time period of a month. Considering I already made the payment, I realize this letter was designed for the indecisive. That being said...it was not my error. The letter clearly states my monthly payment would be reduced. The fact that they can't honor their own mistakes...makes this company un-trustworthy!

A sales person contacted me via telephone and asked if I would be interested in their product. I said in the past I subscribed to it many years ago and I was satisfied. Unfortunately, it is not run the same way. They copied my email incorrectly, charged my credit card for monthly work @ $119.95 x 2, plus a start up fee of $14.99. I paid approx $260.00 and received nothing. They sent letters out to creditors wrong address and I received their letters back to me. I just spoke to their agent, that took me waiting on hold for over an hour in order to resolve this problem and they said "too bad". Asked why didn't I call sooner, guess waiting on hold for over an hour is the answer. There are so many good companies for less money I would highly recommend.

Do not waste your time with this pathetic establishment. I am paying $100. They send me countless emails and text messages stating how my credit has changed and how they have erased a few entries off my credit. My credit decreased 100 points since I have been with them (3 months). When I call I have to wait at least 20 minutes for them to answer my call. Right now, I am calling to cancel my membership, and I have been waiting for an hour.

First they tell you they need over a hundred dollars to start! For sending basic letters you can do yourself. They don't care about your finances and even when you cancel they hold on your account to withdraw funds. They sent letters to my creditors and I got zero results and they don't call to follow up. They have individuals who do not care about the fact you can't afford that amount and they are doing minimum work!

I have contacted Lexington to remove my remark on one of my account. They charged me around $230 for one month, which was aligned with me. I cancelled the service less than month and aligned that there won't be any more amount charged. But still they charged me again $110. This is not good practice to charge the amount even after cancellation.

After I closed my account with Lexington Law, I still received another charge a month later and was told it was prorated for work done during the month. I explained that my first payment was right in the beginning of the process and that the last payment I made in February was for that month. He stated that the first payment was for the lawyers to set up my account. Just another way for a company to grab every penny they can from people. You don't need this firm's help. Here is their secret. Pull your credit report and send a letter to any negative creditors disputing the account. Most companies will not fight it and remove it. That is all they do.

They make promises they can't keep. I didn't get all 3 credit reports. They didn't show me credit advice or help at all. I cancelled their services 7 days after signing up and they took my money anyways. They give you 5 days to cancel but don't give you any information till day 6. They are here to take advantage and rip you off.

Don't fall for the hype. When me and my husband first joined they seemed to promise the world, and we fell for it. Every one of the reviews we read were great, and obviously we were desperate to get our credit fixed. After a couple months of receiving their services we noticed that nothing really got changed, nothing got removed, and all they kept saying is that they were working on this or that but nothing showed for it after a few months. They are very good at promising you the world and taking your money but not showing anything in return.

After calling to cancel our memberships we soon realized how hard it was to do just that. They kept saying excuses and telling us what they were going to do for us. We eventually got them to cancel our membership and told them we don't ever intend to work with them again. They are very quick to take your money but will never give you a refund no matter the situation. I'd be very cautious to even consider working with this company.

Factual basis uncertain

I am very dissatisfied with the service I received from this law firm. They charged me 119.95 each month for a service I hardly used. Second they did remove 4 negative accounts but the other loans I had letters that they had typed up were forwarded back to me and when I uploaded the documents they said they will re-challenge them so basically same thing happened again and this happened with about 4 accounts of mine that I had. The loan companies declined each letter Lexington Law Firm sent out.

THEY DO NOT REMOVE INQUIRIES. You have to print off each and every single letter and send it to the bureaus yourself which can be very time consuming. If you pay 119 a month to a credit repair company they should do everything. ALSO VERY SLOW and they would not issue a refund of any kind even though they were not able to really challenge hardly anything. Had this firm for 3 months. Next time I will use blue sky I will never use this firm again!!!

Lexington law is beyond amazing. They have brought my husband's credit score up over 200 points in about a year!! They have removed things that would have been so hard for us to remove. They are well worth the price and for a credit repair like this it is definitely worth it! They are working on me now. They are awesome!!

Factual basis uncertain

Spoked with Guan my first time calling this law firm. He was a really nice guy and told me to join and they'll fix my credit "RIGHT AWAY!" He told me I will be charged only 15.99. I was like "hell yes! that's a great price!" Only 15.99, no problem. So I signed everything and completed everything to be a member. I was so excited that I didn't read the contract because most of them are just blah blah blah. I waited a week... finally called them. They told me that they haven't started on my case. I was like why? The man told me "you have to wait 5 business days to confirm if you really want to be with us or not." I was like what the **?? Guan never told me that... he told me that they'll work on my stuff right away. So now I had to talk to the guy and start my claims because it's been a week already... so I was really upset.

Next thing you know, I was charged 119$ which I was never informed or agreed to do. I was only informed that I was being charged 15.99. So this misunderstanding turned ugly. If Guan told me that I was being charged 119 per month and was getting a "premium service," I would of been happy and not ask for a refund but I was misinformed. So be careful guys. When your money lays on their hands, you ain't getting ** back. I had to call them to dispute what happened. All their excuse is "you signed the contract, we can't give you your money back" even when I told them my situation. But I did get a 60$ refund because they put me in the cheapest service they had available which is 59.95 and they will not tell you.

When you call they'll just tell you they'll charge you 15.99 but won't tell you the other fees and how much total they'll charge you unless you ask, which you won't know unless you know about it already. I was also convinced and force to stay because I had no choice and no chance for a full refund. Called again a week later after I called my card holder because I really don't want Lex Lawfirm service anymore after all this. Spoke with a guy, phone got disconnected. Spoke with another guy after waiting 10 minutes on hold for the next representative. I asked for a refund... then I misheard about 30 dollars for something. I thought I was getting a refund back. But he told me I will be charged 21 dollars. I misheard him and told him no, don't... but he had already charged me.

I was upset and wanted to talk to a supervisor to get a refund and he told me he can't. I did call him names to be honest. He (Ashely ** was his name. What a fag name for a man? lol) clicked on me. So I had to call again, 3 times in one day. Everytime I call, on average you'll have to be on hold for more than 40 minutes on bad days. Good days, 5 minutes or more. The people are professional so I give this 2 stars but the reason why I gave them a low rating is because they'll misinformed you and suck you in to join them.

That's their job I guess to get and make the dough. It'll take them longer than 30 plus days just dispute against your claims. So if you want it faster, good luck. Make sure you know what you are being fully charged or else they'll charge you the maximum. Thank God they didn't charge me a million dollars and don't be stupid like me and always read the contracts or you'll be ** like me. It's not about the money. It about honesty and team work and I didn't receive none of it. Just lies after lies. All this company is all about the cash. No money no honey I guess? Go somewhere else or wait on hold for 40 minutes. Have a nice day.

I was with Lexington law for almost 6 months. When I talked to representatives they told me after 3 months I was going to see changes on my credit. It has been almost 6 months and nothing has been removed or changed from my credit report.

I signed up for Lexington Law's Concord Premier Service approximately 9 months ago. The cost is $99 per month. When I first called Lexington, the assigned attorney conducted a phone interview with me and we went through an account set-up process over the phone. I then had to provide information through the website. This process takes about 1 hour.

Since Lexington Law has been working on my behalf, I have experienced 80% (12 of 15) of negative items removed from my credit report and I'm down to 4 recent hard inquiries remaining. Due to the types of remaining negative items, it is likely they will not be able to get the last 3 removed. I believe that the service Lexington Law provides is 2nd to none and the small cost is an exceptional value. A good number of the negative Lexington Law reviews I have read seem to stem from not giving the service adequate time to do the work (1 of my negative items took 6 Bureau Challenges and several creditor interventions over 9 months before dropping off).

Another common issue is the customer who has a large number of delinquent accounts and a history of not working with creditors proactively, yet Lexington Law is supposed to magically annihilate all 25 negative items in 4 months because the monthly service fee is paid on time. I started becoming proactive about resolving issues with creditors 4 years prior to working with Lexington Law and my use of credit has been under control for the past 8 years. My expectations of Lexington Law have been realistic and the outcomes were spot on.

Factual basis uncertain

SCAM call from ** routed to 800-641-2930 which Daphne claimed to be with this company. Credit repair SCAM all the way around. I suggest you follow up to ensure the validity of this call I received. Already filed a complaint with the FTC. Do not call site.

I started using Lexington Law in August 2016, it is now late January 2017 and Lexington Law has got 15 negative items removed from three credit reports. They have 15 more to go, between the three agencies, (that's 4 on two reports and 7 on one report). I use Credit Karma to track my scores and I've went from 602 up to 690 since August (a week over 5 months of using them). I'm very happy with the progress so I signed my wife up in December and they already removed 3 negative reviews from one of her reports. They actually work and do a good job.

When Lexington Law attempted to reach me they did so by attaching my daughter's name to their phone number. The phone number was local even though they do not have an office in my state. When I contacted them they immediately went on the defensive and tried to blame my carrier then hers. After we contacted both carriers we discovered the number originated with CenturyLink. In calling them they have no record of that phone number. I called Lexington Law again and that is when I was told that their number should come up as private my phone does not receive private numbers. So the way I see it they falsely represented in order to get through. I have no intention of doing business with a company that uses these tactics.

I had several things on my report. Credit score was horrible. In a matter of 3 months my score jumped up in the 600 and they removed 15 items off my report. Could not have done this without them. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Lexington Law Company Profile