toll free

Salt lake City, UT
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Lexington Law is on top of your credit reports. Anything new that hits your reports they are on top of it while already removing other items. Each time a dream is remove your score may rise. I had a 80 point increase because of the inaccurate items. Debt collectors are famous in re-aging the actual dates on negative items and that is not allow to do so. 7 yrs paid or not paid. And if you pay off a negative items does not get items remove by the way!! Credit Repair works but need to trust the Leaders of Credit Repair. Lexington Law is the number one trusted leaders. Student loans, judgments, late pays, collections and Charge offs... that is what got remove from me.

My credit profiles were hacked by unknown persons and nothing I could personally do could get the three credit profile harbingers to correct them. I skeptically submitted my plea for help to Lexington Law not knowing what to expect other than my having to part with my hard earned cash. What a most pleasant surprise I have encountered after my years of having sent mail explaining the atrocities that were placed on my credit reports by unscrupulous people that I have to guess didn't know me but were trying to steal from me.

Lexington Law for the tiny sum of $99.95 took the task in hand and cleared my credit profiles of 82 neg accounts. Well worth every penny. I can now live my life with Lexington Law watching my every move and everyone else's moves to keep me credit worthy for the rest of my life. Did I mention I am 80 years old and subject to people trying constantly to steal from me by being an elderly person. Again Lexington Law my heartfelt thanks. I can't say enough great things about needed services that we the people need that your law firm handles effortlessly with power. Thank you so much Lexington Law.

I signed up although reluctant due to the cost and in 3 weeks I had updates that moved my score up about 60 points. I had a judgement that was over 7 years old that was trying to collect and threatened to levy my bank account and Lexington Law referred me to their attorney and not only did they force stop any collections but the creditor requested to remove my name and drop all charges! Now I can buy a house or a car without having to pay that off first. I am very grateful for their service and recommend them to anyone who needs a fresh start. What do you have to lose? :)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I feel like I have hope in my life and feel good about myself. They didn't tell that I can't and gave a chance in life to fight hard for the homeless, children, and our elder that lost hope. Thank you guys so much.

Nice and friendly people. And very good about talking to me about my account. I would recommend you guys to any of my friends. Very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. I haven't had not one problem with them. They will call me if I haven't contacted them and will call me if there's any progress on my account. I have had a lot of good feedback from them.

Lexington save my life and gave me a new one. I feel free and I can live again because of their hard work and friendship that you build with them. They real do care about you and your family success. Thank you Lexington for a second chance on life.

I was very pleased with your services. I could not believe how great and how fast my credit score improved when I signed up for your help. I know that without your help my credit score would still be low. Thank You! So much.

Excellent work. Cleaned all three major credit bureaus. Scores on all greatly increased. Will recommend to any and all interested in repairing their credit. Have already recommended to a few, who have expressed interest in repairing their credit reports. Great job and thanks for all the help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

In my 61 years I have not had the pleasure of such customer satisfaction as I had today. And I deal in retail. I must say anyone at all looking for a service like Lexington Law look no further. It has been a pleasure doing Business with them.

The service seemed sketchy at first. I thought they just wanted my money, but I was very wrong. Excellent customer service and very big return on investment.

Believe in the process and you will be rewarded in no time. Thank you Lexington Law for helping better my credit score and helping my future.

The people who I spoke to on the phone were kind, understanding. I wanted to fix my credit score. But unfortunately had to not follow through with Lex Law, due to my grandmother's passing & The cost of that. They understood, and were kind!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Lexington Law was very professional. Took care of my concerns. Did not ever pressure me to get or keep their service. When I told them that I needed to stop their service they took me off, and was never any hassle. They treated me with respect. Thank you Lexington Law.

I'm so thankful to Lexington Law Firm for cleaning up 100% of my negative items on my credit report. If it wasn't for their services it would have taken me a lot longer to have a clean report and credit score over 800!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I first signed up for the service I was led to believe that I would encounter a 1 time payment. This was a total lie. In addition, I gave them a date to withdraw the payment and of course my directions were ignored. Of course they got my account with a late fee for their mistake in trying to withdraw funds on the wrong date. So I find myself in a bind for cash and of course they refused to refund any of my funds. I would recommend that anyone with credit repair inclinations steer clear of this company. THEY SUCK... and they can kiss my (wait for it) entire **.

They have scam companies refer you to them because all they care about is getting more money. Sure, they did the service that was paid for but first of all, I would have never employed their service had I not been referred by this scam rent to own company. Then, when I go to cancel, they tell me that I still owe $116 for the month of August. But, you see, I was under the impression that I already paid for August. What they're doing is charging you to start the service, then they charge you in a month for the previous month, then from there on you're paying for the previous month. If they do try to explain it they do a terrible job. Now I either pay them money that I shouldn't be spending, or end up with another debt. Fantastic.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I spoke to them. They said they will work on my bad score and update me in 5 working days and all of sudden they charged me 119.95$. Now they are saying I have to continue few more months then they may update and they don't know how much time it will take action. They spoke to me 45 minutes. So much frustration. Thank god I am Chase customer. They are going to help me for further payments dispute, they are not refunding, and they "We understand" but they don't, even though I saw review. I just want to take a chance for once but it's horrible exp.

I signed up to have my bankruptcy disputed and try to remove it. That is what I was sold on and the sales team was very convincing that they would most likely be able to do this. Each month they send out only 3 letters to creditors and try to drag this on forever to collect monthly fees. I called in over and over and get no satisfaction. No returned phone calls and poor customer service. When I called in the last two times I was conned into keeping service for another month with the promise of a call back and that my bankruptcy was going to be disputed with special letters. That didn't happen again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Cancelled services prior to next billing cycle. However Lexington Law debited my bank account for the next billing cycle. They refuse to return my money. Also, they write and sign my signature on letters to creditors. The letters are so incorrectly formatted and they used the wrong address. The letter sent out from Lexington was returned to me, that's how I learned they were writing letters implying the letter was from me.

I have been with Lexington Law Firm since last year of August 2016. So Far they have removed 21 items from my report... I have 9 items left on my report. The only problem I seem to have with them is that, by now my credit score should be looking good, and it's not. I have gotten turned down for everything that I apply for. My credit score is a 602... it's been that way for a while now. To me it's just starting to look like it’s just a money thing.

I signed up with Lexington law about 5 months ago. They started out doing very well and then everything just came to a slow. 5 pm car jam during rush hour is how I would explain it. They charge you 119 to 129 a month work on things they like to work on. And when you try to cancel like it say you can cancel email, cancellation document or call it should be all good but I was informed today even though I canceled a week or two since I didn't talk to them they still charged me for that week or two and said they are a month behind so I had to pay the rest of the month. Such BS, they just try to get whatever they can before you cancel their service. Works on what they want to work on.

Like I said started out good but came to a screeching halt. And try to talk to you about things you didn't ask them about that's their way of trying to justify why they charged you what they did on cancellation. So use them at your own risk cause they are not what they say they are in my opinion. But I found someone cheaper who can work on what I need them to work on to get me closer to buying my forever home.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

They charge you $100+ a month for nothing! You have to do all the work base of what you think is right or is wrong without guides or simply advises! That's what the very rude lady told me on the phone! The customer service is horrible, they make you feel like a poor ignorant person that makes silly questions and just wasting their time. There is planning of free website that allows you to access the same service!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Service was ok. Billing was not. I was told this was a 45-day thing and they didn't move at that rate. Definite mis-representation of what to expect. I would not recommend this to anyone I know. There are people that count on an honest business to work with and this is not one.

Bottom line... credit score plateaued and now going down. Cancelled today and tonite they went in and took another 109.00... told I'd receive my $ but I'll see if I do!!! Totally unsatisfied customer here <<< and I normally can see scammers coming... But I opened the door and let them in. Shame on me, but more so, shame on you for doing this to me and many, many others!!!

DO NOT call these people. They are scammers. All they do is collect money and do nothing. Before calling them I had 20 negative doctor bills removed on my own but I got tired of messing with it. In the last 8 months I have paid over $1000.00 to this place and not had 1 thing done by them in return except take credit for cleanup I myself did before calling them.

The only time I have been able to talk to someone was when I signed up. The other time was when I didnt allow their payment to go thru and I was called the same day. I tried to tell the so called "paralegal" as she called herself about my concerns and all she was interested in was the payment. She had ZERO answers for me nor did she even try. I canceled my dealings with them with her on the phone and here it is 2 months later STILL TAKING MONEY. $120 a month to this month $140. This place needs shut down. Their entire outfit is based solely on people collecting money from unsuspecting people trying to get help. People trying to fix their lives and you prey on them.

Shame on you and shame on ANYONE who takes part helping this crap to happen. If you use your debit card you cant cancel payments trying to go thru. All you can do is get a new card with a different number. I've tried believe me. They say they sent letters. Thats crap. Never did. The credit report they had this last time was at least 3 months old because they said they were disputing an item I myself disputed 3 months before and had it removed in 7 days. The Inquiry assist is nothing more than a small paragraph letter you print off yourself, mail yourself, and wait for a reply which states by law we can put items on your credit if someone requests your file and all the people listed did. Duhhh!! I felt stupid for even mailing them. Stay away. Beware the scam.

No response received

I paid my initial 19.95 to get started and 12.99 for a copy of my credit report in June 2017. In July I paid $56.00 included a Veterans discount. On August 1st I call in to cancel my account. No work had been done as yet and I was told when I first contacted them there would be no cancellation fee. Sure enough on Aug 5th they debited my account for 104.47. My bank paid them even though I disputed the charge. They still paid them. I'm going to my bank in the morning. I'm going to ask them to reverse charges. If they don't. I will be at a new bank that afternoon.

No response received

They feed you full of lies. I asked for the cheapest package and found out I was being charged for the most expensive and yet told it was the cheapest. Was never contacted to discuss my report and what I wanted done as I was told would happen. Received a letter in the mail addressed to one of my creditors that was addressed to the wrong address that was sent out by them with my return address. Upon opening & reading it I was embarrassed to see this was what they were sending out, not even proper English. And my score went down. Creditors that had been dormant are now reporting me delinquent.and one creditor who had only reported to one bureau has now reported to multiple. So much for improving my score so I could buy a house.

I was actually doing better disputing items on my own. Don't get sucked in by their smooth talking customer service reps. I also told them to cancel and was told they were still going to bill me a month for the letters they did (without consulting me first). I have now requested the cards they were trying to charge (two, because they said they needed a backup card) be closed because they kept attempting to charge me $119 and when that failed they were trying $19.99. I'm glad my cards were pretty much maxed because I've been using them since I broke my ankle and have out of work so they couldn't get any money. Just sorry they got the $14.99 for pulling my credit report, which I could get for free. Just wanted to warn others to beware and don't get scammed by them.

BE WARNED THIS COMPANY MAKES PROMISES WITH LITTLE OR NO RESULTS! I signed up with Lexington Law with an extremely convincing sales rep who claimed that they see no reason that they could not things removed from my credit report. They charge me $100.00 a month with very little results. I kept calling them to find out why nothing was getting resolved, only to be told it takes time. Well time removes things on it's on.

1 letter sent out a month with no results is not worth the money. I feel lied to and again scammed out of my money. After almost 6 months of payments to this company I have decided enough is enough and I canceled my agreement with them. But wait... they also stated I would received a letter from the credit report that they sent a review to, I never received one letter in the whole time I was with them. BE WARNED THIS COMPANY MAKES PROMISES WITH LITTLE OR NO RESULTS! I did have one result my bank account is 600.00 less than it was.

No response received

An e-mail advertisement suggested LL as a credit repair so I contacted them. When they told me the monthly cost I did NOT agree to signing up. They went ahead and started charging me anyhow (I had already given them my information to begin the process but at the end of the talk decided against it and said I could not do it). When I checked my bank account today I found they had used my information to debit my bank. So I called them and said I wanted everything cancelled. They "cheerfully" belittled me for wanting to cancel and began "cheerfully" grilling me as to why I wished to cancel.

They claimed I had waited beyond the "five days" to cancel, which was not true because the debit appeared on my bank account AFTER the five days so how could I have cancelled earlier. ALSO, I never gave carte blanche for them to go ahead. I find their trickery to probably be "within the law" but I feel they use the law to do the trickery. No, I will not go back to them and I will not recommend them to anyone after the disrespectful way I was treated. Yes, it was disrespectfulness with a smile but that doesn't justify it. I never meant for them to move ahead and I said I could not afford the monthly payments and *I* would contact them if I decided to use their services but they went ahead and debited me anyhow.

Being quite accurate, I can conclude this is a useless outfit that promises some action and instead send you credit reports at a much higher cost than many others. I was promised action on an incorrect negative report submitted by a bank. Absolutely NOTHING has been done to challenge this. The reports sent weekly note "No changes noted" even when I get information from Experian that my score has gone up (or down). When you call you can't get through and even the answering message is all screwed up. Seek elsewhere and don't waste your time or money on this outfit.

I'm not going to go into a long spiel about this, but I will NEVER ever attempt to send anyone to this company AGAIN, after the way I was just treated and lied to by these non-professionals! They couldn't care less about customer retention and are just looking for a buck. They LIED to me and said they removed 5 negative inquiries on my Credit Score then tried to charge me a work fee when they DID NO WORK FOR ME! Disgusting. Bullet Dodged!

I can't believe I'm in the process of buying a home and couldn't have done it without you guys! Xoxoxo When I first joined my credit score was 545-580. Now I'm 619-650 with a FICO of 660 and ready to obtain my FHA house loan... with tears of joy. You all are the best. I'll definitely let everyone know I didn't get here by myself... Thanks!

Factual basis uncertain

I am getting calls daily from this firm. Have never heard of them or tried to contact them at any time. I do not have credit problems as my score is about 800. I don't know how they got my business cell number in the 1st place. This company is apparently using robot dialers to harass people daily!

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Aug. 2, 2017

After my complaints about money taking out of my account without me knowing & being charged a cancellation fee I wasn't told about, I was told you would refund my money. Well I did get my money back in the timeframe you said. I want to thank you. It's nice to see a company keep their word!

Original review: July 21, 2017

I was a customer, however no one explained to me that after the $14.99 you were going to charge me $119 a month. So when I found out, I cancelled it. They never told me they were going to charge me a fee for cancelling it! So this month you took out $119 and I didn't know! I think it's only fair you return my money.

Lexington Law Company Profile