4.30/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lexington Law are the trusted leaders in credit repair. Over the past 25 years, hundreds of thousands of people have relied on Lexington to help make sure their credit reports are fair and accurate.

In 2015 alone, Lexington Law successfully removed 7.5 million negative items from clients credit reports. The average client saw 10.4 negative items removed within the first 4 months. While results can vary, Lexington Law has strong relationships with all three bureaus, enabling direct lines of communication for disputes.

We offer different levels of credit repair to ensure a client’s needs are met. Though our main office is in Salt Lake City, Utah, and our services are provided online, we are assisted by lawyers in states around the nation.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 16, 2017

876 Lexington Law Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I will say this. They took my credit report and cleaned it up. Almost everything on my report was removed. When I first got started with Lexington Law I told them that one day I would like to get a new car and with them. They helped make that possible. I thank you Lexington Law for all you guys have done.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

This firm is the real deal. They improved my credit score in the first 4 weeks. I can now breathe better knowing they will work diligently for me. I think this is the best choice I've made in a while.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

They Will go to bat for you. I am so blessed to have Lexington Law on my side, compassionate, caring, and extremely patient with me. I'll tell you, I'm amazed at how laid back Alexis was. Thank you for being there for me in my time of need.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

This company is amazing, they removed almost everything wrong in my credit, always professional people, and fair price for the amount of money I'm saving with a good credit score now. Definitely will recommend it. You must expect at least a year to see real results.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

If you really need help Lexington Law will help any way they can, with respect, professional knowledge of what you need to know & any questions you may have will be answered. I had a lot junk on my credit. In a few months they removed 10 negative items from my credit. One day I had a problem with finances, a organization called me asking if I wanted to purchase a house. Then they transferred me to a gentleman who was affiliated with them & Lexington Law.

The gentleman transferred me to Lexington Law so I could reopen my account with Lexington Law. Well after that I got emailed several things & 1 of those emails let me know another negative item was removed. Wow Lexington Law is on the dog on ball people. All you have to do is be honest & truthful & you will see a difference. I sure as heck did. Thank you Lexington Law for all you have done & still doing to help me get a second chance in life on my credit. Keep up the great work. Thanks again, God bless you all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

We are looking to repair our credit. Get our family to a safer location out of our current area. Finding out there are also things on my credit that is not accurate and also not mine. Looking forward to improving my credit score to be able to do more in life.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I appreciate everything you did for me. It’s truly amazing knowing I’ll have my life back on track thanks to you all. I wish I would have called you sooner. Finally have found people I can trust with my life and help me get back on top. I would recommend Lexington Law Firm always.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Great customer service. Looking forward to fixing my credit and be at peace with my life. I highly encourage Lexington to everyone in need of credit repair. I'm excited. Can't wait until it's all said and done with. Thanks Lexington. You guys are awesome!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

My score was improve so I am able to get a newer truck or have better score. Thank you for allowing to improve my chances. I am very happy that this is improving my credit score. Thank you everyone for helping me at this time. I will soon be able to make my loan application possible.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Being divorced and credit bad from bankruptcy Lexington Law helped me back on my feet. They helped me get my credit back up and gave me advice on ways to continue improvement. My credit was bad for approximately eight years due to my ex wife. Lexington Law saves me from a lot of embarrassment by helping me rebuild my credit. I thank them for their hard work they gave to me. I would highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone with issues involving their credit score to get their life back on track. Again thank you Lexington Law.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I have been very satisfied so far with this group. Knowing my credit has been poorly noted, and that I have a team on my side to help rectify these issues is very reassuring. A good supportive and understanding team that treats you like a human being.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I would recommend anyone to their team. It's a warm and caring company of lawyers and agents who really cares and really want to Help. They are wonderful and you can tell just by speaking with them that each and every one of those lawyers are able and willing to do whatever it takes to help you fulfill your credit goals.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Very pleased with this program - would recommend to anyone!!! Available at all times detailed website - user friendly. Quick responses - reasonable cost. I feel that I have been treated very professionally and without judgment. I am a very happy camper!!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I am a new client with this group. I have nothing but admiration and respect for the paralegals at Lexington Law. I’ve called in three times and spoke with three different paralegals. Each one took the time to answer my questions and address my concerns. One even took the extra time to assist me in getting setup on the client website. I don’t know of any law group willing to go to such extraordinary measures for a client. I sincerely believe that Lexington Law should be the standard by which all other law groups are judged. Thank you for being customer/client oriented.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Lexington Law firm has been very helpful in fixing my credit and they are quite affordable. I will recommend them to everyone I know who needs their help in this area! I am very confident that they will do and recommend to you the best actions to execute any problems you may have regarding your credit... Thanks Lexington Law firm, for all that you do!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

When I started with Lexington Law, my credit score was some 500 points. Now it's up nearly 700. I am very grateful. To make the most of what Lex Law offers, it's important to be actively involved in forwarding to Lex Law all of the responses you receive from creditors and bureaus and following up with Lex Law. The more you stay in touch with Lex Law, the more you will get for the money you paid. Do your part and follow up with Lex Law about their part and you will get the best results.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I love you law firm. With a little over than a month a lot of items have been removed to your helping it to quickly come off so my credit score go up. I appreciate the law firm and I'm glad I stick with you and I will stick with you after I hit a hundred percent. Thank you and everybody is so gracious and kind.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

In the worst economic time of my life I get to know Lexington Law thru the faith I have in God and all their promotions. My eyes don't stop tearing of joy. Lexington Law is still working in my case, I only been with them for about 6 months and oh my lovely Jesus what a professional service. They have remove over 15 cases and my credit score is going up like a torpedo. May God the father of Jesus whom are the same as the holy spirit bless Lexington Law in all their needs... you won't believe how economic they are. Contact them, they will do everything for you. I guarantee it... you feel like how I do, superiorly happy and satisfy.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

The service I received was beyond amazing and knowledgeable. The initial consultant are very personable have more tools at their disposal that will really surprise to what you are actually entitled to. Once they transfer you to the paralegals you find that you have been bogged down and loaded with things that could have been eliminated maybe years ago. Thank you and I look forward to a rewarding association.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

The agents are very respectful, understanding and helpful. If you have any questions or problems they're willing to work with you. No matter what the situation is rather it's late payments or car, Lexington have help me build my credit score back up and I would refer anyone to them who's trying to repair their credit and get back to a fresh start.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

These people really satisfied me as moving forward with my credit report. I never met so many nice agencies in my life. I just want to say I appreciate everything and every step you guys took me through to get the best answer to all my questions. Thanks surely.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

To help with my credit repair I'm happy then to help me. To have someone to help with my credit will help me get a home or trailer then won't have to live with daughter and grandson. The place we live is very small for three so I will be glad when I qualify for my own place.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I have been with the Company since April and I can attest they are doing a great job. Lots of my negative items have been removed 75 percent now. They will answer questions at any time and they are very knowledgeable. Just love the company. Kudos in all you do.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I would like to thank Lexington Law for getting me back on the right track to improving my credit score. With all that is going on with my credit score Lexington Law is there for me. Thanks again for everything and I would recommend this firm to everyone.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I have had no problem with Lexington Law, I was told by a well meaning person I could do this myself. And yes she’s probably right she did hers, however I’m not as educated as she is, and personally I don’t think I want people I know to take care of my personal business such as this. So for that reason and they’ve been successful in helping me with my personal credit problems I would advise anyone who wasn’t sure or able to do the work to give them a try and choose for yourself if you made a good decision or not. You can cancel if you aren’t satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I’ve never been more impressed or more thankful of a company that sounded too good to be true. They have changed my life, over 119 some odd removals in less than three years. Simply amazing! Be patient, it takes time, but it pays off. My score went from roughly 440 - now as of today 725 according to Equifax, and NO COLLECTIONS. Completely removed!!! Thank you Lexington Law Firm. I seriously think I consider myself to be a success story. I would love to advertise for this company if the right people see this. I have an ad space on my traveling food truck, and it would be an ad for the life of my business, and it’s being professionally wrapped, onto my 1969 classic original Chevy panel Hawaiian food truck. Three spaces left, would love to promote this amazing company!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Lexington group improved my score by over 100 points and made it possible for me to purchase my first home and it would not have been possible without their help. I tell all my friends about the Lexington Law group.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I have been with Lexington Law firm for years and always receive excellent service from them. I can call anytime and someone will always answer. Thanks for being there for me! I will recommend them to anyone who needs there credit fix. I will let them know that they will get the best help.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I appreciate all the work Lexington has done for me. The difference on my credit report in just 6 months is astounding! I am struggling due to an hours reduction at work, and had to end my subscription with them, but I have EVERY intention of signing back up when things get better. They kept me informed at all times of what was happening on my case and their website was a helpful and very user friendly tool for me to manage my account. Thank you so much for a pleasant experience, I will be calling you again soon. Lastly, thanks to all the personnel I spoke with over the months, all were so friendly and understanding.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Lexington Law has done a great job for me, in such a short time, they improved my credit score in less than a month. I thank them very much, because I thought it would take longer. And I would recommend anyone that need help with credit repair to give them a call or go to their webpage.

Lexington Law Company Information