4.3/5 (187 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Top Lexington Law Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

… Lexington Law has been very helpful in how I understand my credit and how important it truly is. In just shy of 1 year they have helped me build my credit from a score of 4 to a...

Verified

Lexington Law has been helping me repair my credit after my divorce. I am thankful for their help because it was so overwhelming for me to do myself. They have also educated me on...

What is Lexington Law?

Lexington Law is a credit repair firm that helps amend inaccurate or questionable items affecting your credit score. Credit repair agents analyze your credit reports and financial information. Lexington Law has removed more than 1 million negative items from their clients’ credit reports in the last year, according to the company.

How does Lexington Law work?

New clients can set up an initial consultation with Lexington Law by visiting its website. During the consultation, you get copies of your credit reports and a summary of your credit analysis.

The firm then proceeds to dispute credit report items like duplicate accounts, incorrect inquiries and fraudulent accounts. Sometimes items require more than a dispute letter to be removed — in these cases, Lexington handles additional correspondences with creditors. The firm also offers financial mentoring to help clients maintain their improved credit scores.

How much does Lexington Law cost?

Lexington Law offers three plans, with costs ranging from $99.85 to $139.95.

• Concord Standard is the company’s basic package. It starts at $99.85 per month and provides bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • Concord Premier costs $119.95 per month and includes bureau challenges, creditor intervention, additional score analysis, InquiryAssist, ReportWatch and TransUnion alerts.
  • PremierPlus costs $139.95 per month and comes with everything in the Concord Standard and Premier packages. It adds services for cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity protection resources and personal finance tools.

Lexington Law FAQ

How much does Lexington Law charge?

Lexington Law has three plans that range from $99.85 to $139.95 per month.

How long does Lexington Law take?

According to Lexington Law, the firm averages about 10 items removed per client, or 24% of their representing negatives, in four months. However, the length of your credit repair process varies based on your specific situation.

Can Lexington Law remove charge-offs?

Yes, Lexington Law can remove incorrect charge-offs.

Can Lexington Law remove unpaid collections?

Yes, Lexington Law can help you remove questionable charges or unpaid collections.

Is Lexington Law legit?

Yes, Lexington Law is legitimate. The firm has a long track record of success. Lexington employs real lawyers, and the staff stays up to date on the often-changing laws around credit reporting and disputes. If you need credit repair services, it’s worth scheduling a free consultation with Lexington Law.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I gotta say, when I first started looking into these credit repair places, I was hesitant and not very hopeful of a positive outcome. All I can say right now is, I would pay the price Lexington Law charges for the services, 10 times over, for the great work that they have done. They have been amazing over the past month and a half. I see their work and I am beyond happy with the outcome and change I see almost daily. It could not have came at a better time in life for me. Credit has always held me back even though Most of it was medical and identity Theft issues from the past that I never could clear up. Lexington law to care of it for me! Completely bad** company and I can’t wait to see what happens in the next month with them helping me rebuild my credit. 100% Worth the cost absolutely!!

Lexington Law response

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 14, 2022

I finally admitted that I couldn’t handle credit on my own. Ratios? Forget it. LexingtonLaw provides natural-born teachers that are patient with you. They’ll explain why/how there’s 500 ways to make your credit worse, or stagnant, but only one road to making your credit score outstanding. Are you in a rush? There’s no magicians for that. I’m not one to leave feedback for anything or anyone. I’m thankful I had LexingtonLaw before the Covid epidemic, where I lost a Brother and my Mother, or I could have easily buried myself in credit card debt.

As we all know, these things never happen at a convenient time. I didn’t have to panic. There’s a responsible way to handle unforeseen financial Olympic-qualifying obstacles. Look at LexingtonLaw as an affordable college course in money management. Again, there’s 500 ways to do it wrong. Contact LexingtonLaw and give them the benefit of the doubt. You’ve spent money on worse things. Within 60 days, you’re getting emails about how your credit is making its way to its feet. You can expect to get those notifications regularly. LexingtonLaw doesn’t relent until you’re on the right path.

-Niel **

Seville, Ohio

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation

Original review: March 9, 2022

I needed some help because a Fredrick ** 2-26-1967 stole $17,890.00 from my social security debit card while I was sent to jail! I was found out to be innocent of charges! However, Fredrick ** was found guilty of "Identity theft for profit by 2 West Allis detectives, (Wink & Sterhino)! They had pictures from an atm type machines! However, the crowded Milwaukee county jail is, so they gave him a plea type deal and he is not following the so-called agreement made by Ms. **! F. ** is to pay me $100 a month and have no contact with me what-so-ever! He continues to have people call me, hacks my computer & 3 cell phones that I have by going onto the net which gives out information if you pay them! Fredrick ** has also taken out loans in my name-illegally! Because of his erroneous charge against me, I waited 9 months and 21 days in jail-and I was innocent!

My credit fico score is "8"! So the Lexington representative gave me some more ideas of what to do! I have well documentation about all the things which Fredrick ** has stolen and replacement costs, and he has stolen other monies from 2017-2021 from not only s.Security but also from banks, loans and the items I had in storage! He refused to give me my property back! The representative was very empathetic, kind, made great suggestions. Next the rep told me that she would try to clear up more of my 3 credit reports by getting more information from each lender and copies of signed items. I have paid Lexington Law for a minimum of 8 years -on & off! Fredrick ** also stole my computer title: "** and erased all my pictures-which were saved and also my Facebook account! Lexington's rep was very helpful and also very knowledgeable about police reports to make out and whom to call in the U.S. Government. God bless! Barbara **.

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

I have been with this company for several years with a messed up credit score due to a divorce and when it was time to purchase my home, within a year's time they had me ready for buying my home. I choose to stay after they got my score to 700 because life happens to the best of us and I never know what can happen and I am so glad I did. My credit was fraudulently attack and the notification and the disputes was able to put me back on track. Since then I have been able to purchase a new vehicle with a credit score of 688 a drop in what I am use to but Lexington Law stays on my case and I love them for it. I know that within a month time that score will be back up to par. Any concerns I have regarding my credit from all 3 credit bureaus, Lexington Law has been on the case. This is an excellent company for all your credit repair needs at an affordable price.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Lexington Law was doing a pretty good job but it took a very long time and after awhile it started to get expensive. I’ve never been a fan of the subscription model which is exactly what Lexington Law uses. I mean think about it, what incentive do they have to get done fast…hello then they can’t bill you anymore. After awhile I got tired of being billed by them every single month with no end in sight. I ended up canceling with them and was later referred to and ended up using a company called Phoenix Group Credit Services. I liked them a lot because they do the opposite. I liked how they tell you the exact total cost up front before you make your decision. They’ll even let you break it down and be on a pay plan if you need to. They did a great job with my credit and I just got approved for the loan to buy my dream house!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

Great credit repair service! Very prompt and efficient in making sure to keep you updated on all the letters being sent out and the updates to your report! They have a great system of showing the consistency of your score and report changing each day/week or month. Highly recommended!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Some companies are greedy and won’t tell you “Hey you do not need the high package, this cheaper package is perfect for your situation.” The team wasted no time addressing my credit repair needs. I’m just praying that LexingtonLaw does not intentionally drag out dispute process to get more payments unnecessarily. That is the issue I’ve had with a different company. So far so good. My advice, based on MY experience, would be to stay hands on and stay up to date. Keep a timeline of the process.

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for your recommendation. Feel free to reach out to us if you need additional assistance

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

My representative was Very easy to talk to. She explained everything simple so that I could understand, she was knowledgeable and helped me through the easy process with examples and definitions in layman's terms. LexingtonLaw genially seemed interested in helping me better my awful credit report

Lexington Law response

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, we are not affiliated with any rent-to-own programs. They will typically refer their clients to us to assist them with credit repair so you can get approved for their program. Other than that, we do not have contact information for who referred you to us.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

LexingtonLaw is working to help me get into a home with no money down and rent to own help to increase my credit score. And I want to consolidate my retirement account with the help of LexingtonLaw. I have never been late paying my monthly bills and now I am able to restore my credit score for the future.

Lexington Law response

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know. As we are working with your creditors and the credit bureaus, we’ll notify you of updates to your credit profile via email. When you have items removed or improved, you will see them first on your credit report, which is updated regularly online. To access your account online, use the login information you created during the signup process. If you’re having any problems logging in, or just need additional assistance, feel free to give us a call at (800) 341-8441.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

I been with the company for almost 8 month. Only two Items have been removed. I honestly feel like I’m being robbed. It’s obvious that the longer you stay in the company the more money they are going to make off of clients a month. That’s what I think they are doing with me, taking my money monthly.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for reaching out. We understand how frustrating lack of results may be. We have seen that with different credit situations results and timeframe vary. However, we would love to discuss this more with you can set up a game plan moving forward. We look forward to working with you. Please DM your contact information and a representative can reach out.

Lexington Law Company Information