Call toll free
3.29/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

CreditRepair.com strives to make a difference in the lives of their customers. Their focus is to help you make a lifestyle change in the way you view and manage your credit. CreditRepair.com has helped thousands of people take control of their credit and find ways to achieve their financial dreams.

When you are ready to finally make a change, choose CreditRepair.com to help rewrite your credit story.

CreditRepair.com Reviews

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

If you want your credit cleaned up this is the place you want to be. With CreditRepair.com I've come a long way to get my credit cleaned up. So far I am pleased to say I'm very happy with the outcome so far. Come join the team. You will be happy you did.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Since enrollment into the Credit Repair program, they have helped me tremendously and have worked on my behalf to get all the negative items on my credit report removed. They have gotten 9 negative items removed. They worked with you and design strategies that worked for your situations. I will recommend them to anyone who wants to get their credit back on track. Thanks Credit Repair for your help.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

CreditRepair.com has saved me thousands of dollars I would have paid out by having a low credit score. I found out I had things on my credit report that weren't even mine that was lowering my score and costing me money. Greatfully they helped me remove these items off my report. I wish I found you sooner. Thank you Credit Repair Team!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I am extremely satisfied with the way CreditRepair was able to repair my credit and I have reached all my goals I wanted to accomplish because of CreditRepair even when the odds were stacked against me after a separation, divorce, and extreme low credit score starting out. Thank you CreditRepair for your supreme service.

CreditRepair.com response

Thank you kindly for your time and your review, Russell! We are thrilled to assist you in reaching your credit goals!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

When I became a member with CreditRepair my credit score was at a 621 in June 2017. I did not know how important credit was until I began repairing and getting help with this problem. I am now more confident than I have ever been before to walk into a business and have the ball in my hands. This have been a long journey for my children and myself but I know that this helps me to look towards the future in confidence. I will never allow my credit to fall below a 800. My goal is an 850!! I am now at a 735. Thank you Jesus for Credit Repair.com. One more thing the Representatives are all so knowledgeable and compassionate about what they do. This took a lot of equity sweat, blood, and tears to get to this point. I will not look back ever again!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditRepair.com?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I was pleased with the service we received, until it was time to cancel. They continued to charge our account after I canceled the service and they refused to refund the fraudulent charges. I'll never use them again.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Avoid at all costs! Do not use them. Use one of their competitors. Any of their competitors, frankly. From the get-go, everything took forever to on-board. It took them two months to set up my account, even after badgering them about it (daily) for a month, via chat. In the 6 months that I used them, they removed but a single negative remark off of my credit. 1 out of the 20 (across the three major credit bureaus). Terrible execution on their part, from their membership correspondence to their ambiguously phrased chat responses. "We're sorry, we really are..." or "Bear with us, we are trying hard for you..." Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

They removed ONE SINGLE NEGATIVE REMARK IN 6 MONTHS!!! I spent over $1K using them and they did virtually nothing for me. Save your money and go elsewhere or call the credit bureaus yourself, as ALL THEY DO is challenge negative remarks. Their service is pointless and costly. I'm absolutely positive you'll get some bureaucratic, bull crap answer from them below my review, but know this. THEY DON'T DO THEIR JOB AND THEY MAKE UP EXCUSES and their software barely functions. I complained to their IT department 10+ times and they still didn't fix it on the 6th month of service. Just rubbish!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

My experience with creditrepair.com. It was the worst all around. The only good thing they're good at is stealing your money. I've been paying these guys for about 9 to 10 months for just 2 negative reports on my credit report. Just 2... 10 months later and they're still on my credit report. I'm so upset. Furious. What a waste of my TIME and MONEY.. SO IF I could prevent someone else FROM MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE I DID I'm all for it. Don't waste your time with creditrepair.com. They're thieves and a bunch of crooks. I wish I could get my money back. 5 stars my **. Negative 3 stars in my eyes.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Mike Guns, thank you for your feedback. We have many methods of escalation when creditors get stubborn. Best wishes in your credit goals down the road!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

They lie about their rating. On the BBB they have an F. They charge an initiation fee, but it's against the Credit Repair Organization Act to charge in advanced for work not yet done. They won't start your work until you pay this fee, so there is no way of avoiding paying ahead for services not yet rendered. They rush through my contract, I had no idea about an ending balance. They will charge a months fee at the end to cancel services. Beware of this company, for the services they do, the cost is not worth it. If you ask them to remove your payment method they will say no and offer no guarantee of no future charges. The customer service will curse at you on the phone if you get upset about the circumstances or just hang up. I wish I did more research before contacting this this company. I wish I could get my money back.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Rosa, I am sorry that you did not have the service you were expecting. We are dedicated to customer service and our members. I'm glad we had the opportunity to speak today and take care of your concerns. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

My experience with Credit Repair was amazing. I will be sure to refer them to other people I know. I believe they do a good job and they have experience in what they do, I appreciate the time they take to figure out and review the issue with the client..

CreditRepair.com Company Information