Call toll free
2.83/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

CreditRepair.com strives to make a difference in the lives of their customers. Their focus is to help you make a lifestyle change in the way you view and manage your credit. CreditRepair.com has helped thousands of people take control of their credit and find ways to achieve their financial dreams.

When you are ready to finally make a change, choose CreditRepair.com to help rewrite your credit story.

View More View More

6 CreditRepair.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 22, 2018

In January of 2018, I signed up for this service. I had 112 negative items listed on my credit report. The majority of items are student loans with late payments. Within the first 3 months 24 student loans were removed from my Experian report. I was so excited, thinking this same result would take place with Transunion and Equifax. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

For several months, this company has been sending out the same letter knowing it will not result in positive outcome. Basically, I'm paying for nothing. I called them to see why nothing was being removed from both agencies and they said it could over a year to remove student loans from Transunion and Equifax. Before signing up they knew the majority of items on my report were student loans. I would have never signed up if this was the case. They are a scam! The customer service sucks, long wait times (over 50 minutes on a good day) and every time you call you get a different answer. I'm going to Credit Saint.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Jamila,

We're sorry that you did not have a good experience with our company. Please contact us so that we can further see how to best assist you.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2017

I have been with Credit Repair for 5 months and they have successfully removed 28 items, or 42% of total accounts. Now, one has resurfaced again but they will be working on them as well. My credit score has gone up 85 points. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: June 14, 2017

When I first started out things were great. However the longer I have stayed in it looks like they have slowed down. For this reason I am leaving. I could not recommend because of the way it slows down when you are getting close. One more thing every time you would call in the stories would be different. And for the money they want to keep getting I think they should work harder when it seems like you are almost done. But they don't.

Original review: June 14, 2017

No communication outside of email. Would be very helpful with advice to help speed up the process. Lexington Law have shown themselves to be more helpful overall. This will be my last month of service with you all. I will said the first time I use you all I had very different experience unlike this go around.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I had a number of negatives on my credit repair. CreditRepair has been helping me by wiping them off. My score was about in the low 600, but now it is 712. Even with my score dropping again, I'll always depend on CreditRepair to help me get it up again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditRepair.com?

Original review: May 4, 2017

I have had to contact you on 2 occasions and have tried to cancel and keep being told that you have done all this work and are working on stuff right now that it can not be canceled. I have not seen any change to my credit score or Fico Score since day number one. Your company does not treat their customers with the respect that they should. I would never recommend this outfit to anyone.

CreditRepair.com expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 1997, CreditRepair.com goes beyond a one-time credit repair to help clients achieve lifetime credit success. They do more than just remove negative items from a credit report; they repair credit history as well.

• Services: CreditRepair challenges inaccurate and questionable credit entries and follows up with the credit companies to make sure the client’s credit report is accurate. Throughout the process, their online dashboard, credit score tracker, text alerts and mobile apps keep the consumer updated on the process.

• Fee: The CreditRepair fee is $99.95 per month.

• Track progress: The CreditRepair mobile app gives clients 24/7 access to their cases so they can track their progress.

• Partnerships: CreditRepair partners with several noteworthy companies with additional services. Partners include Lendingtree, Mint.com, Credit Karma, Car.com and Bankrate.com.

• Contact: Advisors are available by phone with extended hours or email to help clients with their credit concerns.

• Education center: CreditReport.com's education center provides important lessons on topics like identity theft, estimating credit scores and debt solutions, as well as a savings center and disputes section.

• Best for: Individuals and families trying to repair their credit, those with faulty information on their credit reports and those concerned about identity theft.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg