Need Help Fixing Your Credit?

Clean up credit report errors and raise your score

Get Matched Now

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.29/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

CreditRepair.com strives to make a difference in the lives of their customers. Their focus is to help you make a lifestyle change in the way you view and manage your credit. CreditRepair.com has helped thousands of people take control of their credit and find ways to achieve their financial dreams.

When you are ready to finally make a change, choose CreditRepair.com to help rewrite your credit story.

View More View More

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Need Help Fixing Your Credit?

Clean up credit report errors and raise your score

Get Matched Now

CreditRepair.com Reviews

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I was pleased with the service we received, until it was time to cancel. They continued to charge our account after I canceled the service and they refused to refund the fraudulent charges. I'll never use them again.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Steve, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you experienced this issue. Documenting everything is great advice in any circumstance. Best wishes for your credit goals~!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Avoid at all costs! Do not use them. Use one of their competitors. Any of their competitors, frankly. From the get-go, everything took forever to on-board. It took them two months to set up my account, even after badgering them about it (daily) for a month, via chat. In the 6 months that I used them, they removed but a single negative remark off of my credit. 1 out of the 20 (across the three major credit bureaus). Terrible execution on their part, from their membership correspondence to their ambiguously phrased chat responses. "We're sorry, we really are..." or "Bear with us, we are trying hard for you..." Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

They removed ONE SINGLE NEGATIVE REMARK IN 6 MONTHS!!! I spent over $1K using them and they did virtually nothing for me. Save your money and go elsewhere or call the credit bureaus yourself, as ALL THEY DO is challenge negative remarks. Their service is pointless and costly. I'm absolutely positive you'll get some bureaucratic, bull crap answer from them below my review, but know this. THEY DON'T DO THEIR JOB AND THEY MAKE UP EXCUSES and their software barely functions. I complained to their IT department 10+ times and they still didn't fix it on the 6th month of service. Just rubbish!

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

My experience with creditrepair.com. It was the worst all around. The only good thing they're good at is stealing your money. I've been paying these guys for about 9 to 10 months for just 2 negative reports on my credit report. Just 2... 10 months later and they're still on my credit report. I'm so upset. Furious. What a waste of my TIME and MONEY.. SO IF I could prevent someone else FROM MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE I DID I'm all for it. Don't waste your time with creditrepair.com. They're thieves and a bunch of crooks. I wish I could get my money back. 5 stars my **. Negative 3 stars in my eyes.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Mike Guns, thank you for your feedback. We have many methods of escalation when creditors get stubborn. Best wishes in your credit goals down the road!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

They lie about their rating. On the BBB they have an F. They charge an initiation fee, but it's against the Credit Repair Organization Act to charge in advanced for work not yet done. They won't start your work until you pay this fee, so there is no way of avoiding paying ahead for services not yet rendered. They rush through my contract, I had no idea about an ending balance. They will charge a months fee at the end to cancel services. Beware of this company, for the services they do, the cost is not worth it. If you ask them to remove your payment method they will say no and offer no guarantee of no future charges. The customer service will curse at you on the phone if you get upset about the circumstances or just hang up. I wish I did more research before contacting this this company. I wish I could get my money back.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Rosa, I am sorry that you did not have the service you were expecting. We are dedicated to customer service and our members. I'm glad we had the opportunity to speak today and take care of your concerns. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

If you want your credit cleaned up this is the place you want to be. With CreditRepair.com I've come a long way to get my credit cleaned up. So far I am pleased to say I'm very happy with the outcome so far. Come join the team. You will be happy you did.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditRepair.com?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

My experience with Credit Repair was amazing. I will be sure to refer them to other people I know. I believe they do a good job and they have experience in what they do, I appreciate the time they take to figure out and review the issue with the client..

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

CreditRepair.com provides terrible service. I was able to have a few accounts removed within 3 months, the accounts with a zero balance and 1 with a balance. My biggest issue with them is that each time I would call to ask questions I would get different answers from each representative and when I really got upset they would offer to credit half of my bill for the following month but never actually resolve my issue. When I called to see why an account wasn't followed up on after uploading documents I received in the mail, the first representative pulled the document but had no answers so she transferred me. Then, the representative she transferred me to that would be able to provide answers couldn't pull the document. After going through the cycle with them a few times I decided to cancel my account.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Jazmine, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you didn't have the experience you expected. Best wishes for your credit goals!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I signed up with the expectation that they had given me, that all of my issues would be handled within 60 days. That was a total lie from their sales team. Then they processed my information decent enough and it sat and sat and sat to the point that they weren't executing on the work and they had no idea what was going on internally. I must have chatted over, literally, 50 times before I started getting their attention. Supervisors failed to call me back and then they decide to kick me off of the platform the day I paid them for additional work. What a scam and a joke! Don't use this group, they will cheat you and lie to you!

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Sasha, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you did not have a good experience with the process. Feel free to contact us at your convenience because we do have methods of escalation. Best wishes for your credit goals!

Original review: July 25, 2019

This is my 2nd go round with this company. Every single time I cancelled them accounts reappear on my report. Seems as though they only do the minimum to get them temporarily removed and keep you paying. This is the last straw. I will never deal with them again or recommend them to anyone.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback. We are always processing feedback in order to improve. Thank you!

Original review: March 27, 2019

CreditRepair.com. They first promise me that I would get half off of my first month's payment of $99.95 if I referred their service to a friend, this was not the case. When I saw my first bill, it was full price. Then when I was only a day late on my payment they charged me a $19.95 late fee which is 20% late fee. And after going back and forth with them on the very things I needed them to dispute they just decided not to dispute anything. When I canceled they then mentioned that the first month's payment was only for service fees so they billed me. On top of that they charged me for a month's worth of service.

When I saw on my bank statement that I haven't made my final payments to them because of insufficient funds CreditRepair.com does nothing but use bait and switch tactics to jack up their unknown fees and charges. Btw, later that very same day they emailed saying that I had insufficient fund in my bank account to make the final payments, which I saw on my bank statement they indeed withdrew those funds earlier in the day.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Garrick, thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you did not receive the service you expected. At your earliest convenience, please contact us so that we can address these issue for you. Have a great 2019!

CreditRepair.com Company Information