Call toll free
3.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

CreditRepair.com strives to make a difference in the lives of their customers. Their focus is to help you make a lifestyle change in the way you view and manage your credit. CreditRepair.com has helped thousands of people take control of their credit and find ways to achieve their financial dreams.

When you are ready to finally make a change, choose CreditRepair.com to help rewrite your credit story.

19 CreditRepair.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Since enrollment into the Credit Repair program, they have helped me tremendously and have worked on my behalf to get all the negative items on my credit report removed. They have gotten 9 negative items removed. They worked with you and design strategies that worked for your situations. I will recommend them to anyone who wants to get their credit back on track. Thanks Credit Repair for your help.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

CreditRepair.com has saved me thousands of dollars I would have paid out by having a low credit score. I found out I had things on my credit report that weren't even mine that was lowering my score and costing me money. Greatfully they helped me remove these items off my report. I wish I found you sooner. Thank you Credit Repair Team!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I am extremely satisfied with the way CreditRepair was able to repair my credit and I have reached all my goals I wanted to accomplish because of CreditRepair even when the odds were stacked against me after a separation, divorce, and extreme low credit score starting out. Thank you CreditRepair for your supreme service.

CreditRepair.com response

Thank you kindly for your time and your review, Russell! We are thrilled to assist you in reaching your credit goals!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

When I became a member with CreditRepair my credit score was at a 621 in June 2017. I did not know how important credit was until I began repairing and getting help with this problem. I am now more confident than I have ever been before to walk into a business and have the ball in my hands. This have been a long journey for my children and myself but I know that this helps me to look towards the future in confidence. I will never allow my credit to fall below a 800. My goal is an 850!! I am now at a 735. Thank you Jesus for Credit Repair.com. One more thing the Representatives are all so knowledgeable and compassionate about what they do. This took a lot of equity sweat, blood, and tears to get to this point. I will not look back ever again!!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

My account info is already online with the service. I have no dispute or complaints presently. I'm happy with the services so far. Monitoring my credit is well worth having something positive to look forward to.

CreditRepair.com response

Thank you Lloyd for your kind review! We are honored to assist you in achieving your credit goals!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditRepair.com?

Original review: March 27, 2019

CreditRepair.com. They first promise me that I would get half off of my first month's payment of $99.95 if I referred their service to a friend, this was not the case. When I saw my first bill, it was full price. Then when I was only a day late on my payment they charged me a $19.95 late fee which is 20% late fee. And after going back and forth with them on the very things I needed them to dispute they just decided not to dispute anything. When I canceled they then mentioned that the first month's payment was only for service fees so they billed me. On top of that they charged me for a month's worth of service.

When I saw on my bank statement that I haven't made my final payments to them because of insufficient funds CreditRepair.com does nothing but use bait and switch tactics to jack up their unknown fees and charges. Btw, later that very same day they emailed saying that I had insufficient fund in my bank account to make the final payments, which I saw on my bank statement they indeed withdrew those funds earlier in the day.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Garrick, thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you did not receive the service you expected. At your earliest convenience, please contact us so that we can address these issue for you. Have a great 2019!

Original review: March 21, 2019

Simply a life changer. Things are so much more better since becoming a member. All I can say is wow.. I will tell my friends about Credit Repair. I will always remain a member. Thank you credit repair..

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Customer Service Agent Merna went above and beyond the average customer agent to not just listen to my credit issues but to work with me to help me solve my credit issues so that hopefully my credit score will be in a more than comfortable position.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

The people are so nice and great. They help with any kind of questions you may want to know. They come up with a game plan for you that will work for you. You start seeing items removed about two weeks or sooner depending on what's on your credit.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Teauana, thank you so very much for choosing our company! Best wishes for your future credit goals!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Awesome. Natasha was so nice to me... if she's single I'd like to date her... So so nice. I ask questions that were true to the best of my knowledge and she didn't hesitate to justify my answers correctly with kindness... That's what I like.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Service was excellent 5 star, the young lady autum, was very helpful and polite. I would recommend this service, credit repair, to my friends. I will be continuing with credit repair in the near future. Thank you very much.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Edward, thank you so very much for your review and recommendation! We are grateful to be able to assist you with great customer service!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Oh Heavens my experience with CreditRepair was amazing nothing shy from a blessed miracle. All my question was answered, my credit advisor was very helpful, and kept me from being a nervous wreck!!! I really want to thank y’all for the help.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Erica, thank you for your review and recommendation! Wishing you a great 2019!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Have you noticed many sites will not let you put in a negative review on this company? So if you’re upset or not satisfied with their service, how can someone leave a negative review? I am kind of curious if these articles are wrote on here and aaacreditguide.com are fake and support by creditrepair.com? Must be for you cannot leave a negative review on creditrepair.com on these sites that give great reviews! That is how I selected this company and found out how fake these reviews are! This is what consumers use to decide who to go with and not be conned by fake reviews!!! But hey at least I can leave a reply here so maybe will include it on the review.

Creditrepair.com milks clients of their money of $99/mo and only disputes 2-3 items every 45-60 days. Not to mention that they will dispute the SAME items for at least 4-6 times. So in 6 months, the company will have disputed the same 2-3 items 3x and not work on anything new. Not to mention that CREDITREPAIR.COM signs dispute letters on your behalf without no Power of attorney or agreement saying can sign documents on your behalf. How do I know this? Especially when you ask creditrepair.com for copies of dispute letters that they sent to dispute items, will tell you they do not provide the letters to you nor show proof item is being disputed.

I tell you how I found this out! I got 3 returned letters to the same company they were disputing and all of them were SIGNED by not me! Who signed it? I asked and they denied they signed it. But yet it shows on envelope the post office it was sent from and I know I DO NOT live there but creditrepair.com is located in city and state! Not to mention you would think that they would send it to the correct address so it does not get returned to me. Now here is one thing I also noticed in responses from creditors responses is that creditrepair.com sent them letter stating that the account was fraudulent and should not be reported. I never said the account was not mines, just needed late payment removed. But instead you dispute it with it being a fraudulent account? Creditor sent me affidavit to fill out stating that I agree it was a fraudulent account and I contacted the creditor and was told I sent them a letter stating it was. I had them for years!

Ok so you also pay a $15 fee for them to pull your credit report and then $99/mo service fee for services supposedly rendered. Tell you if you want to cancel that you need to notify them ahead of time. Well how about I did notify them but they continued to charge my account and did not issue a refund. When you call them and ask them what is progress after 4-5 months, you are only told it is in dispute and responses can take up to 60 days to hear back which is lie. Any legal credit repair company uses FCRA to protect consumers and creditors/Credit Bureaus/Collection agencies only have up to 30 days to respond! So does it take you 30 days in mail? What sense does that make? So as I say should be NO LONGER than 45 days max!

If you want to have a legitimate company to help you with your credit, make sure reviews are not fake. It is a company that hides nothing from you and even will give you copies of letters they send if you request it. But also company that will help you rebuild your credit or educate you about your credit. For yes if something gets deleted it helps your scores one time, but it does not help your credit on a monthly basis.

This is what you have to understand and companies like this do not want to help build up your scores. Longer scores are in dirt. The more money they will make on dragging your services out! So in short DO NOT WASTE your money with and you’re better off disputing items yourself than wasting your money with this company! DO NOT TRUST SITES THAT SAY GREAT REVIEWS AND CANNOT LEAVE A BAD REVIEW. (I am guessing creditrepair.com pay for them to advertise their services and say how great they are! Also check out their rating with the Better Business Bureau and I wish I knew that before I started with them!) P.S. they do not even deserve 1 star but only way to leave a review! Sincerely, RIPPED OFF CUSTOMER.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Robert H, thank you for your review. We value all positive and negative feedback. We are thrilled that you are working on your own credit, and we're wishing you the best holiday and new year!

Original review: June 22, 2018

In January of 2018, I signed up for this service. I had 112 negative items listed on my credit report. The majority of items are student loans with late payments. Within the first 3 months 24 student loans were removed from my Experian report. I was so excited, thinking this same result would take place with Transunion and Equifax. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

For several months, this company has been sending out the same letter knowing it will not result in positive outcome. Basically, I'm paying for nothing. I called them to see why nothing was being removed from both agencies and they said it could over a year to remove student loans from Transunion and Equifax. Before signing up they knew the majority of items on my report were student loans. I would have never signed up if this was the case. They are a scam! The customer service sucks, long wait times (over 50 minutes on a good day) and every time you call you get a different answer. I'm going to Credit Saint.

Hello Jamila,

We're sorry that you did not have a good experience with our company. Please contact us so that we can further see how to best assist you.

Original review: June 14, 2017

I have been with Credit Repair for 5 months and they have successfully removed 28 items, or 42% of total accounts. Now, one has resurfaced again but they will be working on them as well. My credit score has gone up 85 points. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: June 14, 2017

When I first started out things were great. However the longer I have stayed in it looks like they have slowed down. For this reason I am leaving. I could not recommend because of the way it slows down when you are getting close. One more thing every time you would call in the stories would be different. And for the money they want to keep getting I think they should work harder when it seems like you are almost done. But they don't.

Original review: June 14, 2017

No communication outside of email. Would be very helpful with advice to help speed up the process. Lexington Law have shown themselves to be more helpful overall. This will be my last month of service with you all. I will said the first time I use you all I had very different experience unlike this go around.

Dear Preston,

We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: June 13, 2017

I had a number of negatives on my credit repair. CreditRepair has been helping me by wiping them off. My score was about in the low 600, but now it is 712. Even with my score dropping again, I'll always depend on CreditRepair to help me get it up again.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I have had to contact you on 2 occasions and have tried to cancel and keep being told that you have done all this work and are working on stuff right now that it can not be canceled. I have not seen any change to my credit score or Fico Score since day number one. Your company does not treat their customers with the respect that they should. I would never recommend this outfit to anyone.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Lori, thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at your convenience and we can see how we can help you. Thank you!

CreditRepair.com Company Information