3.6/5 (79 ratings)

About CreditRepair.com

CreditRepair.com is a professional credit repair company. It helps consumers challenge, dispute and monitor their credit reports. It also provides credit education in an effort to change the way their customers view and manage their credit.

CreditRepair.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditRepair.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditRepair.com?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

I was having a problem with bank overdrafts due to their fee schedule. Camilla changed my due date & lowered the fee a lot! I just checked my scores & they're better than I thought. I just got approved for a mortgage!

CreditRepair.com response

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

CreditRepair has been able to bring my credit score up tremendously by monitoring my credit between the three credit bureaus and resolving issues with providers. They are always available when I call; they take the time to discuss progress on my case and keep me updated. I highly recommend CreditRepair.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Not only that I'm fixing my credit, in which I'm excited about it, but the Representatives are patient, helpful, hard working, they do what they say they do, fix your credit. It takes, time but they are, there on top of things. Keeping you updated on what they are doing informing you. Thank you Credit Repair.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

Credit repair is a excellent company to restore your credit. They work very had to satisfy their clients. Nobody will be disappointed to use this company. I’ll recommend anyone who have credit problems to contact them and not to wait anymore longer.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

They helped me restore my credit rating. Before they helped me I couldn't get any credit and after help I've gotten a loan and credit cards. I've gone from poor credit to good credit. I'm very thankful for their help as I had inaccurate information on my file that was misinforming anyone I was trying to get credit from. It's well worth the time and effort.

Original review: May 26, 2022

Good payment for service. They will work with you and make sure you have the best service. The guy I spoke with was straightforward and answer all my questions and help me understand everything. Great service.

CreditRepair.com response

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

Just a great company....Kody was very nice and very knowledgeable about the org he represents..he laughs and is not a robotlike human...The entire staff is nice over the phone...I enjoy talking to them online.

CreditRepair.com response

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Paid Creditrepair.com & their other company LexingtonLaw for many months with no results! I canceled both companies after paying almost a year & no results! They both kept billing my credit card. LexingtonLaw refunded my credit card for the month after I canceled. Credit repair will not refund $96.45 that they billed after canceling them!!! BEWARE!!!!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

It was more than just pleasant. Felt good to feel like, I was important to someone in this field. And at an affordable price. Would have to spend much more on an attorney. Again I say thank you ---- all of you.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

Credit Repair provides ongoing assistance with the appropriate ways to resolve erroneous items from my overall credit score. When I call to ask questions about my account credit, I am able speak to a live agent who is knowledgeable.

CreditRepair.com Company Information