Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.00/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

CreditRepair.com is a professional credit repair company. It helps consumers challenge, dispute and monitor their credit reports. It also provides credit education in an effort to change the way their customers view and manage their credit.

CreditRepair.com Learn More

CreditRepair.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditRepair.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditRepair.com?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

The day I signed up for this service I told the call taker that I would not be able to make any payments till I get back to work. I have been sick and need major surgery that was why I was looking for a loan been out of work for 10 months... They told me "No problem. We can work with your situation"... So I signed up and wow they got get of three 3 bad reports in just one day. I thought omg I will definitely recommend them out, but oh no... I see they are going to try to charge the card. They charged first 17 dollars with coming up on Oct 29 so I called told a female call taker this time who told me "No problem. We can move your payment"... I told her again can only pay on the 13 th of November since now I am finally back to work... I told her my husband card cannot be charged and if you can’t change the due date to the 13th I will have to cancel... No problem but was told could only push out till Nov 5 but she will add in notes.

Cannot pay till the 13th because I was again worried I may miss the day I needed to call to change it (which is what happened my job moved me to different shift and I just forgot)... My husband card was charged Nov 5 I called again Nov 5 I told Brook (got name) that if I don’t get a credit back to my husband's card my husband's credit will get hit because that’s what our bills come out of I will have to cancel my account... She talked to a supervisor. Brook told me there was a note saying I can’t pay till the 13th but it didn’t matter... Supervisor offered a 50% credit back on card and 50% credit for next month but that will not help me... I needed the money in that account... Oh she understood but supervisor couldn’t do anything else...

So I stated I didn’t want a credit or half off. I’m willing to pay full amount on the 13th out of my card but because you cannot nor willing to help. Now I have to cancel account and now must find another company to fix my credit even though I really like this company and they were not willing to help... So I drove home from work, then again I really wanted to talk to a supervisor but was told they can put in a work notice it will take 3-5 business days for a supervisor to call me back... which I did with Samantha who when I was telling my side said I was changing my story like I was lying. And when I told her my husband said his bank has put the payment on hold anyway I can change that so I can make payment on the 13th like original told she stated "no" and again accused me of lying or changing my side of the story, blaming me...

So no supervisor told you was lying and no help... Not worth the trouble to get rid of credit debt... especially if they treat customers like we are scum... Thanks Credit Repair for no credit repair because now it’s affecting my husband's credit!!! Also on their website they won’t let you put in a bad review. It comes back as not put in right...

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

Do NOT use CreditRepair.com -- they can NOT help you even though their scam artist sales reps will suggest they can. If I pay off my credit card balances, I have a 750+ credit score, so I hired them out of principal for a BS Toyota/Lexus late report. I had all kinds of documentation to support my case. They refused to use them. Instead, they said to trust our system -- We simply beat down the credit bureaus with letters until they remove you. Well after 17 months and $1,200 they produced zero results. I tried to quit two times and both times they talked me into trying just a little bit longer. It's a scam. You are better off paying down your credit card balance than waste your money with these scam artists.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

Stay away from this company. Their agent said because I was a veteran, I would get 50% off the price, then they charge me full price. Then I only used their service for 15 days, I tried to reason with another agent. The agent wanted to charge me a fee to get out. I told her, why??? I was only using the service for a short time. Then she said the fee was waived. Next thing, she still charged me the $50. If I were you, don't use this company!!! It is like DirecTv. Once, they get you, they charge you these ridiculous fees to get out! I could see if I used their company for more than a month. But, I didn't. They charged me the first fee of $10, then $100. She said that they had to charge me a fee because of the hard work they did and they would have to close the reports. What?? It takes $50 to press cancel and send a few emails?? Really??? Find another company to do your credit fixing! This is the DirecTv of Credit!

Original review: May 18, 2020

I was told at the time of sign up that they would start working on repairing my credit before they would bill my credit card, A few days later they billed my credit card for $100.00 and nothing was started on repairing my credit. Six weeks later nothing was really done. They sent me an email stating that they sent a dispute letter for 2 of the 6 neg things on my credit report. I found it odd that after checking my credit report there were no disputes showing on my credit report. I tried unsuccessfully for several days to contact them, Phone, Text, email. They never returned my calls, emails or texts. I canceled their service. This company appears to be a scam. I'm out $200.00. Please don't be the next victim.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I was pleased with the service we received, until it was time to cancel. They continued to charge our account after I canceled the service and they refused to refund the fraudulent charges. I'll never use them again.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Steve, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you experienced this issue. Documenting everything is great advice in any circumstance. Best wishes for your credit goals~!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Avoid at all costs! Do not use them. Use one of their competitors. Any of their competitors, frankly. From the get-go, everything took forever to on-board. It took them two months to set up my account, even after badgering them about it (daily) for a month, via chat. In the 6 months that I used them, they removed but a single negative remark off of my credit. 1 out of the 20 (across the three major credit bureaus). Terrible execution on their part, from their membership correspondence to their ambiguously phrased chat responses. "We're sorry, we really are..." or "Bear with us, we are trying hard for you..." Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

They removed ONE SINGLE NEGATIVE REMARK IN 6 MONTHS!!! I spent over $1K using them and they did virtually nothing for me. Save your money and go elsewhere or call the credit bureaus yourself, as ALL THEY DO is challenge negative remarks. Their service is pointless and costly. I'm absolutely positive you'll get some bureaucratic, bull crap answer from them below my review, but know this. THEY DON'T DO THEIR JOB AND THEY MAKE UP EXCUSES and their software barely functions. I complained to their IT department 10+ times and they still didn't fix it on the 6th month of service. Just rubbish!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

My experience with creditrepair.com. It was the worst all around. The only good thing they're good at is stealing your money. I've been paying these guys for about 9 to 10 months for just 2 negative reports on my credit report. Just 2... 10 months later and they're still on my credit report. I'm so upset. Furious. What a waste of my TIME and MONEY.. SO IF I could prevent someone else FROM MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE I DID I'm all for it. Don't waste your time with creditrepair.com. They're thieves and a bunch of crooks. I wish I could get my money back. 5 stars my **. Negative 3 stars in my eyes.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Mike Guns, thank you for your feedback. We have many methods of escalation when creditors get stubborn. Best wishes in your credit goals down the road!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

They lie about their rating. On the BBB they have an F. They charge an initiation fee, but it's against the Credit Repair Organization Act to charge in advanced for work not yet done. They won't start your work until you pay this fee, so there is no way of avoiding paying ahead for services not yet rendered. They rush through my contract, I had no idea about an ending balance. They will charge a months fee at the end to cancel services. Beware of this company, for the services they do, the cost is not worth it. If you ask them to remove your payment method they will say no and offer no guarantee of no future charges. The customer service will curse at you on the phone if you get upset about the circumstances or just hang up. I wish I did more research before contacting this this company. I wish I could get my money back.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Rosa, I am sorry that you did not have the service you were expecting. We are dedicated to customer service and our members. I'm glad we had the opportunity to speak today and take care of your concerns. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

If you want your credit cleaned up this is the place you want to be. With CreditRepair.com I've come a long way to get my credit cleaned up. So far I am pleased to say I'm very happy with the outcome so far. Come join the team. You will be happy you did.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

My experience with Credit Repair was amazing. I will be sure to refer them to other people I know. I believe they do a good job and they have experience in what they do, I appreciate the time they take to figure out and review the issue with the client..

CreditRepair.com Company Information