Call toll free
3.55/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

CreditRepair.com strives to make a difference in the lives of their customers. Their focus is to help you make a lifestyle change in the way you view and manage your credit. CreditRepair.com has helped thousands of people take control of their credit and find ways to achieve their financial dreams.

When you are ready to finally make a change, choose CreditRepair.com to help rewrite your credit story.

22 CreditRepair.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Since enrollment into the Credit Repair program, they have helped me tremendously and have worked on my behalf to get all the negative items on my credit report removed. They have gotten 9 negative items removed. They worked with you and design strategies that worked for your situations. I will recommend them to anyone who wants to get their credit back on track. Thanks Credit Repair for your help.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

CreditRepair.com has saved me thousands of dollars I would have paid out by having a low credit score. I found out I had things on my credit report that weren't even mine that was lowering my score and costing me money. Greatfully they helped me remove these items off my report. I wish I found you sooner. Thank you Credit Repair Team!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I am extremely satisfied with the way CreditRepair was able to repair my credit and I have reached all my goals I wanted to accomplish because of CreditRepair even when the odds were stacked against me after a separation, divorce, and extreme low credit score starting out. Thank you CreditRepair for your supreme service.

CreditRepair.com response

Thank you kindly for your time and your review, Russell! We are thrilled to assist you in reaching your credit goals!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

When I became a member with CreditRepair my credit score was at a 621 in June 2017. I did not know how important credit was until I began repairing and getting help with this problem. I am now more confident than I have ever been before to walk into a business and have the ball in my hands. This have been a long journey for my children and myself but I know that this helps me to look towards the future in confidence. I will never allow my credit to fall below a 800. My goal is an 850!! I am now at a 735. Thank you Jesus for Credit Repair.com. One more thing the Representatives are all so knowledgeable and compassionate about what they do. This took a lot of equity sweat, blood, and tears to get to this point. I will not look back ever again!!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

My account info is already online with the service. I have no dispute or complaints presently. I'm happy with the services so far. Monitoring my credit is well worth having something positive to look forward to.

CreditRepair.com response

Thank you Lloyd for your kind review! We are honored to assist you in achieving your credit goals!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditRepair.com?

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

CreditRepair.com provides terrible service. I was able to have a few accounts removed within 3 months, the accounts with a zero balance and 1 with a balance. My biggest issue with them is that each time I would call to ask questions I would get different answers from each representative and when I really got upset they would offer to credit half of my bill for the following month but never actually resolve my issue. When I called to see why an account wasn't followed up on after uploading documents I received in the mail, the first representative pulled the document but had no answers so she transferred me. Then, the representative she transferred me to that would be able to provide answers couldn't pull the document. After going through the cycle with them a few times I decided to cancel my account.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Jazmine, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you didn't have the experience you expected. Best wishes for your credit goals!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I signed up with the expectation that they had given me, that all of my issues would be handled within 60 days. That was a total lie from their sales team. Then they processed my information decent enough and it sat and sat and sat to the point that they weren't executing on the work and they had no idea what was going on internally. I must have chatted over, literally, 50 times before I started getting their attention. Supervisors failed to call me back and then they decide to kick me off of the platform the day I paid them for additional work. What a scam and a joke! Don't use this group, they will cheat you and lie to you!

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Sasha, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you did not have a good experience with the process. Feel free to contact us at your convenience because we do have methods of escalation. Best wishes for your credit goals!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 25, 2019

This is my 2nd go round with this company. Every single time I cancelled them accounts reappear on my report. Seems as though they only do the minimum to get them temporarily removed and keep you paying. This is the last straw. I will never deal with them again or recommend them to anyone.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback. We are always processing feedback in order to improve. Thank you!

Original review: March 27, 2019

CreditRepair.com. They first promise me that I would get half off of my first month's payment of $99.95 if I referred their service to a friend, this was not the case. When I saw my first bill, it was full price. Then when I was only a day late on my payment they charged me a $19.95 late fee which is 20% late fee. And after going back and forth with them on the very things I needed them to dispute they just decided not to dispute anything. When I canceled they then mentioned that the first month's payment was only for service fees so they billed me. On top of that they charged me for a month's worth of service.

When I saw on my bank statement that I haven't made my final payments to them because of insufficient funds CreditRepair.com does nothing but use bait and switch tactics to jack up their unknown fees and charges. Btw, later that very same day they emailed saying that I had insufficient fund in my bank account to make the final payments, which I saw on my bank statement they indeed withdrew those funds earlier in the day.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Garrick, thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you did not receive the service you expected. At your earliest convenience, please contact us so that we can address these issue for you. Have a great 2019!

Original review: March 21, 2019

Simply a life changer. Things are so much more better since becoming a member. All I can say is wow.. I will tell my friends about Credit Repair. I will always remain a member. Thank you credit repair..

CreditRepair.com Company Information