5.0/5 (5 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jana Lynch

About Apollo Credit Processing

Apollo Credit Processing helps customers repair and improve their credit to help them meet their financial goals. It has experience helping customers with consumer, mortgage and business credit repair, and offers a 100% money-back guarantee. In addition, the company educates clients about good credit practices.

Pros

• Free consult before you begin
  • No hidden fees or hourly rates
  • Work with an experienced analys

Cons

• Must give information to see pricing
  • Remote services only

Bottom Line

Apollo Credit Processing offers credit repair and improvement services and credit education. It has a track record of successfully improving clients’ credit scores and offers a 100% money-back guarantee.

What is Apollo Credit Processing?

Apollo Credit Processing is a credit repair company that helps clients improve their credit scores. After evaluating your current financial situation, an experienced case analyst and case advisor work with you to generate a personalized plan to fit your credit repair needs.

Consumer education is an essential component of Apollo Credit Processing. It helps clients learn more about credit best practices to meet their financial goals. You can track your progress 24/7 through your account.

How does Apollo Credit Processing work?

You can sign up with Apollo Credit Processing for a free consultation and debt analysis. You’ll need to provide the company with current credit reports and other essential information (the company will guide you through this). Then, you’ll work with an experienced advisor to create a customized plan to repair your credit.

If there are any items to dispute, Apollo Credit Processing writes dispute letters to the credit bureaus on your behalf. You’ll then need to forward any responses from the bureaus to your advisor. You can check your credit status anytime by logging into your secure online account.

How much does Apollo Credit Processing cost?

Apollo Credit Processing charges an all-inclusive cost. There are no hidden fees, and there’s no lengthy contract. However, more specific pricing information isn’t available until a personal consultation. You’ll need to sign up for this free consultation and provide some personal information to get your rate.

If you decide to cancel your services, you can do so at any time. You’ll need to submit your request in writing at least seven days before your next billing period.

Apollo Credit Processing FAQ

What services does Apollo Credit Processing offer?

Apollo Credit Processing provides personalized dispute options to help you improve your credit. It contacts credit bureaus on your behalf to request errors be removed from your credit report.

What items can Apollo Credit Processing remove from my credit report?

Apollo Credit Processing has successfully helped clients deal with the following types of negative entries from their credit reports:

• Bankruptcies
  • Old addresses
  • Judgments
  • Tax liens
  • Student loans
How much can I improve my credit score with Apollo Credit Processing?

According to Apollo Credit Processing, 93% of its clients see their scores go up by at least 10 points within the first 35 days of signing up for services, and 15% report improvements of 100 points or more during this time frame. Within 90 days, 25% of customers see a 100-point improvement.

Does Apollo Credit Processing have a guarantee?

Apollo Credit Processing offers a 100% money-back guarantee, but it’s a good idea to read its policy to make sure you meet all requirements.

Is Apollo Credit Processing legit?

Apollo Credit Processing is a legitimate company that can help you improve your credit score over time. It offers a free consultation to help you decide if it’s a good fit for you, so you can check it out without paying anything. If you decide to move forward, you’ll work with an expert who has experience communicating with credit bureaus and a high success rate for getting negative entries removed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apollo Credit Processing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apollo Credit Processing?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

It’s been such a weight on me having to deal with my bad credit from my divorce. And hard to trust just anyone. With Apollo not only did they make me feel secure, they did all the work. I didn’t have to do too much.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

From the start my experience with Apollo Credit Processing has been nothing short of great! Brocque has been such a blessing with this whole experience. So informative, understanding, quick and efficient! 10 out of 10 recommend!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

From the beginning Brocque ** was extremely professional, knowledgeable, Very trusting and broke things down. They got to work and I am beyond blessed with the results. 10 Out Of 10 Highly recommend, this company really took my credit to the moon just like the Apollo was intended to do. (Pun Intended)

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I had co-signed for a car and the car went into repossession. My credit went into the 500s and I did not know what to do. I reached out to Apollo Credit and the took some of my information and credit report and got to work. Roughly 2.5 months later the repossession was removed. It was worth every penny to have them process the paperwork.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

The application process at Apollo was fairly simple. The rep asked for some personal information that they needed to be able to access my credit and log in. Just filled out a consent form and signed a couple of papers accepting them to be able to see my personal information, like my ID and Social. The service went very well. They were able to remove a lot of my bad inquiries and it really helped my credit go up a lot more than where it was at. It was also fast. They did a really good job in the time frame that I needed it to be removed. They're a very good and reliable company. They're very honest and straightforward about their business. I really appreciate them for having a good business running.

Apollo Credit Processing Company Information