Pyramid Credit Repair

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Pyramid Credit Repair, a industry leader in the credit report repair industry has built a reputation by offering a Risk-Free Credit Assessment.

Made up of experts with years of experience in this profession has helped provide clients with better insight on identifying ways to improve credit scores and reports. Coupled with custom tailored letters and challenges, Pyramid Credit Repair has been serving customers within the United States since 2010.

Our Free Credit Assessment is Risk-Free and our programs require no initiation fees, setup costs nor any cancellation fees.

Pyramid Credit Repair is working to restore the consumer faith in the credit restoration industry, coupled with our friendly knowledgeable staff, we strive to educate on better credit practices while restoring your credit history.

BOTTOM LINE

Pyramid Credit Repair offers online credit repair programs with flat-rate fees and no long-term contracts. The company provides 24/7 customer support and a 100% money-back guarantee.

PROS

• Plans for couples and singles
  • Free credit consultation
  • 100% money-back guarantee

CONS

• No discount on couples plan
  • Not available in every state

Top Pyramid Credit Repair Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pyramid Credit Repair?

It was a good experience and the guy I worked with there helped me out on a lot of stuff. ... They gave me a better understanding of the how to’s and the guidance I received from them was helpful and easy to follow. ...

I needed a credit repair and looked up Pyramid Credit Repair online. Their reps were kind, courteous, very helpful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend them.

Pyramid Credit Repair Learn More

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

How does Pyramid Credit Repair work?

Pyramid Credit Repair’s program offers 24/7 customer support, no long-term commitments and a 100% money-back guarantee. To start repairing your credit with Pyramid Credit Repair, head to its website and fill out the risk-free credit assessment. You need the following information:

• Your name
  • Your phone number
  • Your email
  • If you’ve previously attempted credit repair
  • If you’ve disputed/challenged items on your own
  • Your primary reason for wanting to repair your credit

Once Pyramid Credit Repair receives your information, it schedules a free credit consultation with one of its certified specialists for you. The specialist goes over the company's program and explains how Pyramid Credit Repair can help with your situation. Then, the company's team develops a comprehensive game plan, which may include disputing negative or inaccurate items on your credit report and teaching you responsible financial habits.

Pyramid Credit Repair cost

Pyramid Credit Repair has two credit repair plans and an identity theft protection plan:

• Singles plan: This plan includes a personalized repair plan, no contracts and the ability to cancel at any time. It costs $99 a month with no additional costs.
  • Couples plan: This plan includes personalized service for two, finance tools for couples, no contracts and the ability to cancel service at any time. The plan costs $198 a month.
  • Identity theft protection plan: The identity theft plan monitors your scores from the three major credit bureaus and reports unusual charges. It also scans the dark web to see if your personal information has been compromised. It includes $25,000 in identity theft insurance and costs $29.99 a month.

There are no hidden fees or long-term contacts with Pyramid Credit Repair, and programs don’t require initiation fees, setup costs or cancellation fees.

Pyramid Credit Repair FAQ

How long is Pyramid Credit Repair’s program?
The length of Pyramid Credit Repair’s program varies based on the state of your personal finances. You can pause your services with Pyramid Credit Repair at any time, though, and resume it at a later date.
How does Pyramid Credit Repair compare to other credit repair services?
A significant positive for Pyramid Credit Repair is that it doesn’t have any long-term contracts or hidden fees. However, it's not available in all states, so some customers aren't eligible for the service.
How much is Pyramid Credit Repair?
Pyramid Credit Repair has two levels of service for two different monthly costs:
  • Singles plan: $99 a month
  • Couples plan: $198 a month
There are no hidden fees or long-term contracts in Pyramid Credit Repair’s program.

Is Pyramid Credit Repair legit?

Pyramid Credit Repair offers online credit repair services for a monthly fee. Its services are ideal for consumers who want a convenient, online credit repair program that doesn’t tack on hidden fees or require a long-term contract. The company receives solid ratings for its results and customer service.

Pyramid Credit Repair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pyramid Credit Repair?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I read and researched through different companies. Pyramid Credit Repair was in a lot of the top 10 on different reviews and forums, so I went with them. It was a good experience and the guy I worked with there helped me out on a lot a stuff. He had the door open for me to be able to contact and ask additional questions multiple times during a period of time or the same day. He was also suggesting what would potentially help out. Working with Pyramid Credit repair gave me a baseline to go somewhere I like to start with in the repair process. They gave me a better understanding of the how to’s and the guidance i received from them was helpful and easy to follow. Give them a call and try out their services.

Get buying tips about Credit Repair Companies delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

The Pyramid Credit Repair team was professional.

Pyramid Credit Repair Company Information